PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Steve M
01-04-05, 15:35
Hello All,

I noticed an ad in the Mohave Valley News for Lingerie Massage. Has anyone tried them out? I called and asked about incall. No go. Outcall only. The lady who answered was pleasant and stated very clearly that $100 covered a one hour massage and that the girls did accept tips for additional services.
Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Inlander
01-12-05, 02:41
Steve,

The ad would seem to say it all. I wish I had seen that ad when I was in Laughlin. The only question is the price: starting off with a $ for the service and provider to split plus the extras, a guy might be better off driving 1 1/2 hours to Las Vegas, where there is usually a nice selection in the $$ to $$$ range.

TOFTT: Good Luck.

Inlander

Hello All,

I noticed an ad in the Mohave Valley News for Lingerie Massage. Has anyone tried them out? I called and asked about incall. No go. Outcall only. The lady who answered was pleasant and stated very clearly that $100 covered a one hour massage and that the girls did accept tips for additional services.
Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Scoup
07-08-05, 20:13
OK I went on a road trip and just had to see if Laughlin was a place to have fun.

First night - won $50 but lost $100. No SW's or anyone that looked like one. Swimming pool looked sexy enough but the girls were really girls. :(

Second night - won back my money plus $100. No Provider or SW's in sight.

If only I could be happy with money.

Scoup