PDA

View Full Version : Shawano?

BuffaloDog
12-27-16, 01:06
Anyone know of anyone in or around Shawano?

I used to see an ad in the Appleton BP section but not for a while now.

Wj0272
12-27-16, 18:29

I used to see an ad in the Appleton BP section but not for a while now.There was someone in the GB BP also, I think it was Isis? You can do a search in that area.

BuffaloDog
12-27-16, 19:43
There was someone in the GB BP also, I think it was Isis? You can do a search in that area.Yeah I'm looking for something more current, and don't want to have to drive to GB or Appleton or God forbid Wausau.

Figure there's got to be a utr girl up here, just a matter of connecting the right dots.

GMan25
12-28-16, 18:59

I used to see an ad in the Appleton BP section but not for a while now.I remember reading a story about Shawano authorities posting fake ads and making busts.

Eric1975
12-28-16, 23:12
I remember reading a story about Shawano authorities posting fake ads and making busts.GMan is right, Shawano is about as bad as Appleton for hobbying. Unlike Appleton, who posts undercover on BP, Shawano seems to like Craigslist, usually posing as an underage girl. Your best bet is to hang out at Whitetails for awhile. Shouldn't have a problem getting takeout there if you play your cards right. Candie use to travel between Green Bay, Shawano and Wausau, she is legit and has reviews on another site. http://www.************.com/green-bay/classifieds/phone/9204190382/ . Or this number 9203954413 . It has been awhile since she posted, so I have no clue if the digits still work.

BuffaloDog
12-28-16, 23:51
GMan is right, Shawano is about as bad as Appleton for hobbying. Unlike Appleton, who posts undercover on BP, Shawano seems to like Craigslist, usually posing as an underage girl. Your best bet is to hang out at Whitetails for awhile. Shouldn't have a problem getting takeout there if you play your cards right. Candie use to travel between Green Bay, Shawano and Wausau, she is legit and has reviews on another site. http://www.************.com/green-bay/classifieds/phone/9204190382/ . Or this number 9203954413 . It has been awhile since she posted, so I have no clue if the digits still work.White tails isn't open anymore.

Candie is legit and fun but MIA. Her FB page makes me think she left town.

Eric1975
12-29-16, 08:40
White tails isn't open anymore.

Candie is legit and fun but MIA. Her FB page makes me think she left town.Ouch, sorry I couldn't be of any help. Shows how long it's been since I was over that way. Good luck.

BuffaloDog
12-29-16, 09:22
Ouch, sorry I couldn't be of any help. Shows how long it's been since I was over that way. Good luck.No worries. Thanks.