PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
04-11-05, 11:57
Thread Starter.

Hard Working 19
05-23-05, 19:05
I'm not sure if anyone is reading this forum, but.... Was in Lincoln on business this past weekend and searched the past messages and decided to cruise. Went up and down A St. between approx. 10th and 30th several times. On my third pass, around 20th, I noticed a 'chunky' red head and got the stare. Swung around and she walked up to 20th and B and needed to get in my rental out of the heat. We drove around and did the 'are you a cop' thing and I negotiated her down to $25 for BBBJ. Her apartment was just north of B on 20th or 19th (kind of overgrown, rundown looking on the outside) but clean on the inside. Allowed plenty of roaming and did a credible job. Didn't get any digits as I will probably never be back in town. She said she occasionally walks A St. when she need some spending cash. On my way back to my downtown hotel, I stopped at the Sinclair station on 13th and E and encountered 3 apparent BSW's who were being watched over by a guy at the apartment building next door. 2 approached me and asked for a ride. Hope this helps. Great town.

lnkstrs
06-17-05, 23:21
Had some luck at 14th and E 3 days ago with a little heavier girl named Aubry. BBBJTC for Jackson at a local park in my truck.

Happy hunting

lnkstrs
06-21-05, 00:34
Saw a wsw at about 11th & C. She gave a big wave but looked a little to rough around the edges and I was not THAT desperate! Maybe next time!

Happy hunting!

PC Man II
08-30-05, 10:51
Going to in Lincoln early Oct, wondered what goin on now?

Dr Diiver
12-03-05, 10:26
Ran into Jill a WSW 20ish, 5'5" 100pounds, at the McD's at the airport. She gave a .30 BBBJTC then spit it all over the floor of the car. O'well it's a rental.

Be safe - Dr Diiver