PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang

Xtern
12-24-16, 15:23
Any interest in a gangbang? I was checking out other cities and seems some do thems regularly. Just throwing the idea out there.

OhioPete
12-26-16, 17:26
Any interest in a gangbang? I was checking out other cities and seems some do thems regularly. Just throwing the idea out there.I'm positive that there is always some interest in a GB. I know a Sr Member in the Akron forum almost had one set up not too long ago but the provider backed out. It seems like finding a willing provider is always going to be a challenge. But if you find the right provider, it can be a lot of fun.

Buddy Fun
12-27-16, 15:42
Rather than providers, look for swinging couples / groups. Back in the day (maybe 10 years ago) I was a member of several yahoo swingers groups that would setup gangbangs for some of the ladies in the group. Their problem would be getting the guys to actually show up. They would invite 20 guys hoping maybe 7-10 would show up.

I'm positive that there is always some interest in a GB. I know a Sr Member in the Akron forum almost had one set up not too long ago but the provider backed out. It seems like finding a willing provider is always going to be a challenge. But if you find the right provider, it can be a lot of fun.

Bast27
12-29-16, 08:19
I actually know a provider, but her rates go up per participant. Would just need a host.

Xtern
12-29-16, 17:30
I actually know a provider, but her rates go up per participant. Would just need a host.That seems to be the only problem. If anyone knows of a decent place to host feel free to pm.

Bast27
12-29-16, 18:13
That seems to be the only problem. If anyone knows of a decent place to host feel free to pm.I've got 2 providers interested, one has a room in niles, $300 for 3 guys one hour.

The other I'm still getting a price out of but we'll need to host her, she also does anal.

AlwaysLookin34
12-30-16, 13:56
I've got 2 providers interested, one has a room in niles, $300 for 3 guys one hour.

The other I'm still getting a price out of but we'll need to host her, she also does anal.I'd be interested. Feel free to pm to discuss more.

OhioPete
01-09-17, 12:46
Anyone have an update or have a provider who might be interested in a GB?

Jackhard
02-07-17, 17:12
If anyone sets one up, let me know please.

OhioPete
02-14-17, 09:23
Man, wished I was in Atlanta. There is a fellow Sr Monger down there who sets up GB's all the time & the girls are smoking hot. Check out the ATL forums if anyone is interested.