PDA

View Full Version : Sd / sb

DaveRue
12-20-16, 15:11
Hello all,

There's not a great place to post this on our forum. So I thought I'd try a new thread. Had my first encounter with a SD / SB type situation. SA is having a sale on membership, so I thought "why not". Met her on SA and she seemed a bit desperate. Come to find out most of them have a sob story. "I need 700 for rent". It being so close to the holidays I thought I'd try a different route than the usual. Met curvyflirtythriving. Nice enough lady. Pics are hers confirmed on fb. They do show her at her best. She's a bit more than curvy. And she just got a new ankle bracket for theft. Her place is on the westside. Better than your average BP lady. She has roommates, a toddler her mom and a male "friend". They left us alone for the most part. Mom called to say she was leaving. We were hanging out in her room with the music up. She insists she's not a hooker and asked for 6 X $ for a meeting. I politely declined and she said 3 X $ would be ok. We settled on 2 X $. Service was fine. GFE. She's not a pro but takes direction well. Non clock watching though she said she had to go in a few hrs. Fine by me. I wasn't planning on staying all day. Overall it was just ok. Nothing too spectacular to write about. She does like it from behind and moves with you. She tries to make you comfortable but we didn't really click.

Anyone else have any luck with SA or other avenues like it?

Dave.