PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

IAmJacks
08-22-14, 17:39
After a few weeks of searching I have finally found a under the radar girl. Details will be provided to contributing members only which pretty much excludes: everybody in Montana seeing as how everybody in Montana does not have the courtesy to post on this board.

Yurengr
09-08-14, 09:54
After a few weeks of searching I have finally found a under the radar girl. Details will be provided to contributing members only which pretty much excludes: everybody in Montana seeing as how everybody in Montana does not have the courtesy to post on this board.Just so you won't feel alone, I will be traveling to the Sydney MT area in the next couple of weeks. Any chance your UTR is in that area?

Yurengr.

IAmJacks
09-14-14, 13:36
I will be in great falls for another month but aftet only 3 days here I have had a great time at a AMP. I'm sure thete has to be SW somewhrre in Montana. Coupd anyone please pm me with a clue.

IAmJacks
10-09-14, 19:49
Well I'm finally ditching this one horse townI'm leaving Montana today or tomorrow heading to Massachusetts with plenty of stops to make along the way of course before I left I had to make one more stop at the good asian massage parlor not that crappy one. Bbut the good one had myself another great timeand should be well relaxed and relieved until I hit another town that I can exploreremember out of town senior or at least contributing members can hit me up for help in Montana anytime Montana natives can get bent except for the one guy who gave me some advice him he can call me anytime.