PDA

View Full Version : Muyu Spa in Tumwater?

Scwoodus
12-18-16, 19:08
Anyone have any intel on Muy spa in Tumwater? I hadn't noticed it before, but not always on the lookout for new places.

Andariego
01-03-17, 02:19
Anyone have any intel on Muy spa in Tumwater? I hadn't noticed it before, but not always on the lookout for new places.Tried the place a couple days ago. Two very old ladies in waiting area. No Doors. Massage was passable but no extras or hint thereof and wouldn't have taken them up if they offered because of the age.

JohnParker340
12-15-19, 19:05
Anyone have any intel on Muy spa in Tumwater? I hadn't noticed it before, but not always on the lookout for new places.I had been there once before and just got a regular ol' massage, nothing else. This time however, when I went in I left extra cash in plain sight and I was wearing a cock ring and although she had me covered up for the majority of the massage, shortly before the flip she started lightly rubbing my balls from behind, probably because I was being so obvious about it. Once I flipped over she asked me if I wanted it and I said yes so she started rubbing my cock and I asked her if she would finger me. So she fingered me like a damn fiddle while playing my skin flute and I came after like 5 minutes. My asshole is still recovering. Anyway, I left her with a $60 tip and that was that.