PDA

View Full Version : OK Spa in Round Lake Beach

Jarboechicago
04-09-05, 11:37
I saw an ad for them in Sun Times, decided to try because it was on my way to a business meeting. Two 40yr old ladies, younger took me into room, offered shower. Declined, and got on table. Good massage, fliped and guided her to a handshake. Nice attention to all that matters. Cleaned me up, finished massage and sent me on my way. I've since been there a few times, and dont think anything else is offered there. $70 + tip.

Chi Massage Lvr
04-10-05, 09:18
Pain,

I've been to OK Spa once but did not receive a handshake. If I remember correctly they do not have doors on the massage rooms, only a curtain. Is there privacy, or did they install doors?

Thanks!

Chi Guy
04-10-05, 22:05
I've been to OK a couple times and never received a happy ending. When I have been there, I haven't been aggressive since I like it when they start the fun before the flip.

However, the fact of the matter is that I know of no AMP that doesn't offer a handshake. Judging by what PGI said, I'd say that they are cautious and you, the customer, need to be the aggressor. As long as they don't think you are LE, a handshake shouldn't be that difficult to secure.

Jarboechicago
04-11-05, 18:18
Here's how it worked for me: Once I got the flip, she put her hand on mine, and I had to guide it south of the border. From there she took over, and you know the rest. My hands do some wandering on her, but it's all pretty clean.

One more tip: when she sits on your ass for the first few minutes of massage and starts to grind, grind her back and touch her leg. It works for me.

And there are only curtains, no doors. But its doesnt stop anything.

Luv Nooke
04-13-05, 15:26
I've always left this place with a big smile on my face. Never disappointed.

225mmk
04-14-05, 18:00
Picked up Sandy on Sheridan. BBBJCIM .40 She is late 40's long blonde hair. Probably a 5. On the plus side, she was clean and didn't appear to have a drinking or crack problem. I got a number and will see if it actually works and will let you know.

Chi Guy
04-24-05, 09:16
225 mmk,

This thread is for posts about OK Spa. Please put your SW posts under "2005 Reports" or start a new thread pertaining to SW's.

Chi Massage Lvr
05-12-05, 11:26
Decided to go back since its been over 6 months since I've been there and the positive remarks from Luv and Pain. I'll keep it simple--I left with a big smile on my face! Didn't get anything more than what has been mentioned but its what I was looking for. Did not get her name but she was attractive, probably early/mid 30's and has a great touch.

Funny thing, she had her little dog there who barked at me when I walked in, since I like dogs I petted it, etc. and she seemed to like that! I have never seen a dog at an AMP - who knows maybe he'll be dinner someday! (kidding).

$70 door fee, I left a $40 tip which she seemed happy with.

Chi Guy
05-12-05, 18:38
Petting her dog was nice. Hopefully next time, you'll get to play with her pussy :rolleyes:!

Yeah, I know, that was too easy. I just couldn't pass it up.

c0baltBlue
05-17-05, 15:38
Decided to stop by OK Spa on my way through. I'd been there several times in the past and seen the same woman (late 30's) everytime. This time, I got a younger woman, early 30's. The massage was nice. I spent a little to long in the sauna. There was a nice finish. Left 40 tip.

Global exec
06-15-05, 12:22
Can I get decent directions to OK. I was looking for it yesterday after work and couldnt find it. Help!

Global exec
06-18-05, 08:45
I finally found OK spa in Roundlake beach. Entry was 70, met by Suzie, Korean LAte 30's slender but large "B" up top. She was a solid 7-71/2.

Skipped the shower (just had one). Now I really needed a massage so for the first face down I let her work. MAssage was an 8 for sure in my book, strong hands also worked with her feet holding a bar above the table. Just before the flip she asked if I wanted also a lite massage I said sure, so she did the slow fingeritip stroke occasionaly runing over my butt, which I respondedto pleasurable. She had to notice and on the flip I asked her to romve her top. She balked, but I had already placed her tip on the table by the chair (she hadnt noticed, She took a look and perked up "OK" she said. Now she didnt remove her top just plopped em out of the top she was wearing. She oiled up ol pinto and gave him some attention. Then she got up on the table, Straddled between my legs, (mine over hers) and gave a great russian. That got the pop! She cleaned us both up, then finished the Massage. ALL in ALL a great job, decent price. Will be back!

Poosiedrinker
06-25-05, 05:57
I went to the OK a couple of days ago. I had a hard time finding it but with a phone call there were no problems. When I got there, I recieved a table shower right away, but not by Suzie. Suzie was the only one there giving massages and there was someone else there getting one there. I had to wait in the room for about 2 mins or so. I am a patient person so I didnt' complain. When she came in she was very pleasant. Didn't rush or anything like that. I didn't feel like I was being pushed for anyservice like it was in Rockford. She gave me a great handshake and told me next time I get longer massage. I will go back butg I amsure she will not remember. I am glad to have found this place

Chi Guy
06-25-05, 16:19
The last time I was at OK spa, they only had a stand-up shower and a small whirlpool. Have they changed that?

Poosiedrinker
06-27-05, 19:08
I don't know if things have changed. It was my first time there. I just reread my report and it wasn't 2 minutes that I waited, it was at least 20 minutes ithat I waited. Typo on my part. I will for sure go back again.

Chi Massage Lvr
07-08-05, 11:37
Visited again last week, had the same woman as last time (I believe this is Suzie), next time I will confirm. 30's, very friendly, gives a great massage. Yes indeed they have changed their standup shower to a table shower, which is MUCH more enjoyable as you all know. The funniest thing was that the "pillow" was an automobile headrest! And yes, the cute little doggie was there again.

Fantastic massage, this time she allowed access to her spectacular funbags (I am guessing they are enhanced by the feel), and she has the world famous nips also. I tipped 50 which she seemed happy with, I think I am going to channel all my hobby funds at this place to become a 'regular' .

Luv Nooke
07-08-05, 19:54
The last time I visited OK they did have the table shower already. The service was unchanged and just as good as ever. For me that has always meant limited access upstairs, unlimited below. That's with all clothes still on by the way. Maybe someday this place will expand its offerings. I'll make a mess all over myself if they do, this girl is that hot. Okay, I have to explan that a little more. She has such a great attitude and seems to truly enjoy her work. That coupled with a higher level of service and you'd want to be there every day. For now I'll just keep dreaming.

JoeWeezer
07-13-05, 23:09
I tried out OK and also had Suzie. First of all, I don't think she is in her 30s. While she is thin and in good shape, I am guessing she is mid to late 40s. Still, she is better looking than most spa girls in the area.

Massage was good and hard. I would give it a 7/10. She followed the usual pattern and changed to a soft touch after finishing my legs and rubbing me down with a hot towel. On the flip, she took care of business with no conversation at all. No access beneath her clothes was permitted, but she had a good attitude throughout.

As a bonus, she finished things with some more firm massage on the front side. That ended things on a positive note, as many places quickly rush you out the door after a handshake.

All in all it was a good, but not outstanding, experience.

Cracker
07-30-05, 12:32
My last visit was yesterday; overall I can say that the several times I have been to Ok have been an enjoyable experience. Suzie’s massage is much better than those half hearted attempts that you get at most amps, she seems to actually know what she is doing. On the flip, you get your standard HS ending, again a pretty solid performance, not too rushed. Suzie is also above average in looks compared to some of the other amps I have been to, I would place her around 40, in good shape. If your looking for FS I doubt you will get it, nothing to fancy or exotic but you always know what your going to get and it has always been good so far.

Speed1012
08-10-05, 07:22
So I went to OK Spa last night after work. I've only been there a couple times and never left satisfied yet. I usually go to Pine Spa, but since I've been hearing good things about OK, I thought I would try again. Well, I think this will be my last time there. I went around 6:00 last night, and the lady that gave the massage was in her early 40's probably, pretty good body, long black hair... I didn't catch her name. In any event, she gets my money .70, then tells me to undress down to my boxers. So she left the room to allow me to undress and lay down. I tried the act of not hearing her and stripped down naked and layed on the table. When she came back in she was a little annoyed, she proceeded to lecture me that she told me to keep my boxers on, then she slapped me on my ass. I thought, well maybe this could end well still. Well, it was pretty much over right there, she gave me a massage, I will say the massage was excellent, but no release. When she finished up, she was like, ok I'm done and just walked out.

So what's the deal with this place. I've never had a problem getting good service at other places I've gone. Do they really need to KNOW you before they offer anything. Is there some secret to get what you want?

Jarboechicago
08-25-05, 22:22
Since I started this post originally.

Been there a dozen times probably now, always Susie. Always the same: Handshake while your hands can wander, but nothing else. If they're busy, the older woman is only called in for the start, then Susie comes in for the finish. The keep your shorts on thing is strange, might have suspected you as LE?

JoeWeezer
11-19-05, 22:55
I took a ride up to OK Spa this Saturday evening, and the shop was dark and a closed sign was up. I haven't been up that way in a while. Are they still in business?

Head First
11-23-05, 22:44
I was there last week and she said they would be closed this week and next for vacation.

Chase3112
05-18-06, 00:55
Went to OK Spa. Saw a girl named Kim. Nice looking, tall, thin, good figure... actually better than most places.

House fee was $70. She asked if I had been there before and I went the honest route and said yes. Gave her 80 and she brought back 10 and put it on the table. I didn't want to be disipointed and I really wasn't in the mood to deal much so I threw another 40 on the table so she saw her tip up front.

She gave me a nice Asian shower. I do always feel like a barn yard animal though when they hose me off...lol! She cleaned everything well.

We proceeded into the room. I asked for a soft massage. I think she got the hint. She gave me 30 minutes of a fairly decent massage and then started the soft touch. I rolled over and she did the regular lube and tug routine. I felt her up a bit but didn't push too much since this was my first time there.

After the release, she gave me another 15 minute massage and helped me get dressed. Very nice lady in a typical Oriental parlor.

I probably overspent but was satisfied for my first trip there.

Chase3112
06-03-06, 17:21
Went to OK again this afternoon.

Great time. Met with Kim again.

She really gives a nice massage. A bit rough though. I think she might not totally like what she's doing and it might be her passive way of taking it out on the client.

Anyhow, table shower as usual. Good massage followed by a nice soft tease. Was able to get her to pull her top up this time. Her tits are awesome and she really does have a great figure. Better than most.

HR but nothing more. Tryed to push for more but no doing.

Afterward, she spent 10 minutes massaging me somemore. That really was nice and relaxed me before leaving.

$7 house. I left $3 for a tip

Have fun and be safe..

Local Hick
07-12-06, 13:51
I was driving down Cedar Lake Rd in Roundlake today around 11AM and am almost positive I saw a HSW strolling back and forth in a parking lot at about not far from the Mexican grocery store. Anyone seen this around here?

Member #4914
07-24-06, 19:50
I was driving down Cedar Lake Rd in Roundlake today around 11AM and am almost positive I saw a HSW strolling back and forth in a parking lot at about not far from the Mexican grocery store. Anyone seen this around here?

If thats true I would be one happy camper, as I've never seen anything walking west of Lewis (Waukegan). Keep us posted, maybe we will get lucky.

Member #4914
07-26-06, 15:49
Went to OK today and was pretty disappointed.

They had the doors to the back rooms wide open and I got a good look at both lady, and whoever has been posting these ladies as being 40ish is seriously undershooting them by at least 10-15 years! Those were some old chicks!

So I did a u-turn, since the door fee is $70 + tips and theres no guarantee of extras (not that I would want any from here), I wasn't about waste an hour with a bunch of grandma's.

Luv Nooke
07-26-06, 21:42
Sir,

I'm really quite surprised at your experience. OK has always had just the one girl providing services. There has been an older "mama-san," but she never provided when I've been there. It's always been the other one with the great body. Maybe some of the OK regulars can chime in and let us know whether this is a one-time problem.

Dancin Dolphin
08-28-06, 15:13
Went there last week and rec'd the usual massage and HS for .7+.4 tip. It was my 1st time there in quite some time, but they had the little Taco Bell dog. Table shower and hard to soft massage and there's still the car head-rest, from what looks like a 89' Nissan Sentra.

Did not have a choice of girls, her name was I believe Dawn and she's in her early to mid 40s, ok face but a good body and gives a very good massage. As I mentioned earlier that the massage went from hard to soft, I would probably go with soft the next time despite the fact I love when AMPs do walk across your back. Very good massage overall. Didn't like that it was closer to 45 min rather than the hour, did massage me for about 5-10 minutes after add. work instead of the push you out the door routine.

There were no other customers, which is nice b/c there are no doors and it is rather open to other customers. There was a man casing the place, just sitting in their truck observing the place, which always make me nervous.

Face:5-6
Body:6-7
Massage:7-8
Friendly:8
Extras:8

Hope this helps.

Midwest10
08-28-06, 16:34
Wow and you still went in! You've got bigger balls than me if you still went in even though it appears somebody's checking the place out!

Anyway's nice report - keep them coming in!

Dancin Dolphin
08-28-06, 18:27
He was just sitting in his truck with the engine turned off directly parked across from the door, I assumed he was doing it to decide whether or not he'll go in there rather than it being LE.

Cracker
09-22-06, 19:22
Past experiences at OK spa have been pretty decent. I would get a quality massage from Suzi who is reasonably attractive followed by the usual ending. No great surprises or thrills but worth the money. Lately the service has been by older women, maybe a little too old for the business. When you do get Suzi it is often rushed with a mechanical finish.

It seems that service at these places ebbs and flows. I think sometimes the girls are more concerned about getting as many people in and out as possible. This is great for the short term but I think it kills any repeat business for them. Unless I hear some consistently positive reports I will pass on OK.

Rub & Tugged
10-27-06, 10:36
I had a couple hours to kill during the day yesterday. Was going to try a hotel in Gurnee, but the cell number didn't pick up. Went to Ok. Had Suzi, posts about her being reasonably attractive are accurate. $70 door fee..Table shower, massage, topless HR. I tipped $30. When I got there it was raining pretty hard and Suzi and a less attractive woman were sitting in the front room watching TV. This place doesn't have doors on the massage rooms. During the massage, another monger walked in the front door and I could hear him ask who was working, and he wanted Suzi. When she said she was busy I could hear him say "you have another guy in there right now.. oops sorry, I'll come back later". Monger, thanks for leaving. I don't want to waiting 20 feet away from me on a couch while I am getting wacked.

Joe6009
12-20-06, 02:46
Went to OK tonight, had Kim, good massage, russian release, left .4 for the tip.

Nothing to write home to mother about!

Be safe and Merry Christmas to all.

And to all a good night!

Speed1012
02-02-07, 08:16
Made a trip back to OK Spa in Round Lake last night after work. .70 for 1 hr massage. Older lady did the table shower. Did an alright job. Made sure to cover the goods until the end when she picked up the towel covering me for a peak. Made a comment of "very nice" in broken English.

She lead me back to the room where I had to wait for about 20 mins before Suzi finally entered. She gave a nice massage. No complaints what so ever on the actual massage. On the flip she ran her fingers over me and said "yes you like?". Of course I like damn it! She finished me off with a hj. I tried to ask her to remove her top or bottom, but nothing doing. She let me grab her ass and tits but wouldn't take anything off. I left .40 as a tip and she seemed very happy about that. All in all I think my days at Ok are done. The few times I've been there it seems there is no chance for more than a hj. I'm thinking of making a trip back to Pine Spa this afternoon on my lunch hour. At least there seems to be potential for more if you are willing to spend. Any one else have better luck at OK?

Rub & Tugged
02-05-07, 17:30
I didn't get her top completely off, but she pulled them out for the finish.. They are fake, and have ripples on the bottom of them..

Corndog #2
02-05-07, 19:03
I didn't get her top completely off, but she pulled them out for the finish.. They are fake, and have ripples on the bottom of them..

Nipples on the bottom? As in some type of deformity?

TwistedBrother
02-06-07, 00:32
Nipples on the bottom? As in some type of deformity?

No, I believe he mean "ripples" ... that's what happens with implants sometimes. Not fun.

Rub & Tugged
02-06-07, 14:57
Ripples, with a R. You will see this on less than perfect boob jobs. They looked good but for the ripples..

Dancin Dolphin
03-22-07, 21:35
I decided to go back to OK Spa, while I thought it was worth going back I don't think so now.

Rushed and way too mechanical. I'll try either Libertyville, Chicago/ close burbs, or Belvidere next. Any suggestions w/out having to name them?

Rub & Tugged
03-26-07, 11:47
Belvadire is fun, the best AMP around here is Singapore..try the mt. prospect board

Dancin Dolphin
03-26-07, 22:54
Thanks for the advice, I'll prob. try an EMP this try, just to spice it up as I've only been to AMPs.

Pistol Pete
11-21-07, 00:35
For those of you that have not been to OK recently, they just put in a new sauna room. It's nice. The car seat head restraint that looked like it was from a Nissan that used to be used at the flip is now located on the table shower.

Also a few months back the building that OK is located at put in speed bumps all around the building, which sucks.

Suzie still works here. Very pleasant to be around, not to hard on the eyes either, and always leave happy. Still. 70 to get in.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Beisbolboy
11-24-07, 19:10
Thanks for the update, the last time I was a complete rush job w/out a tip. I got there on a Sat. at about 7:30 and between then at 8:00 about 4 others came in. With one girl working, it ended up being a weak 40 minute massage.

I haven't been back since, but have considered it.

Pistol Pete
11-25-07, 15:48
Thanks for the update, the last time I was a complete rush job w/out a tip. I got there on a Sat. at about 7:30 and between then at 8:00 about 4 others came in. With one girl working, it ended up being a weak 40 minute massage.

I haven't been back since, but have considered it.This is an issue with OK since they only have Suzie as the main person working. When they get busy she will rush your session unfortunately. The other woman will help out giving table showers and massages but if I'm paying for Suzie, that's who I want for the entire session. I'm surprised you still got 40 minutes. I have been rushed out as fast as 25-30 minutes when it started getting busy. Anymore when I arrive and they are busy I will leave and try later.

Commute89
11-30-07, 22:52
Contemplating a stop at O. K. Spa in Rd. Lake. I see a lot of references to Suzie. Any additional feedback on what I can and should expect from her? Don't see a lot of recent posts. Sounds like it is normally quite busy?

Pistol Pete
12-01-07, 15:33
Contemplating a stop at O. K. Spa in Rd. Lake. I see a lot of references to Suzie. Any additional feedback on what I can and should expect from her? Don't see a lot of recent posts. Sounds like it is normally quite busy?As soon as you open the door to enter the place you will have a little "Taco Bell" type dog bark at you. Don't worry, it won't bite. If this is your first time there they will be cautious just to make sure you are not LE. Suzie will act like she doesn't know English very well. In actuality she knows/speaks it quite well.

She will offer a table shower and sauna. You might as well accept, this way she knows you are clean. Suzie is a very good masseuse. She will walk on your back. If that's not your thing just tell her you want hand massage and she will oblige.

Once massage is done she will get a hot towel and put on your back or front. Just depends what position you are in when she finishes massage. My first time there she finished massage as I was lying on my back. She started a light touch massage of my chest in a figure 8 type motion and kinda gave out a sigh. As she started to light touch my stomach I guided her down. She asked if ok and I said yes and she gave HJ.

Once done she will clean you up, give leg/arm massage, sit you up and pound on your back for a minute and send you on your way.

Kneadin Kitty
12-16-07, 12:11
Stopped at OK last week later in the day. Suzie came out of the back and directed me to a room and told me to change into the robe. She asked if I had been there before and told her no, but that she was highly recommended. Table shower, sauna, then the massage. She did an excellent job with everything, including the HJ that I plan on going back sometime. Paid .7 for the massage, and tipped .40 for the HJ.

Beisbolboy
12-23-07, 17:54
Stopped at OK last week later in the day. Suzie came out of the back and directed me to a room and told me to change into the robe. She asked if I had been there before and told her no, but that she was highly recommended. Table shower, sauna, then the massage. She did an excellent job with everything, including the HJ that I plan on going back sometime. Paid .7 for the massage, and tipped .40 for the HJ.It's been several months since I've been there but when did they get a sauna?

I've been there 3 or 4 times over the past 2 years and never had I seen that or has it been offered?

Big Log
12-28-07, 00:12
I was offered the sauna for the first time just a month ago. I asked Sunny and she said it's always been there, but broken. It seemed brand new to me.

FYI, I've been going to OK on and off since they opened. Suzie gives the best AMP massage out there, but your finish will be limited to a well done topless HJ. Because of that I rarely tip more than .4

Did any of you ever get more?

Chi Guy
12-28-07, 19:45
It's been several months since I've been there but when did they get a sauna?

I've been there 3 or 4 times over the past 2 years and never had I seen that or has it been offered?

If my memory serves me correctly (and I wouldn't count on that), seems to me they had a "sauna" in the same room as the original stand-up shower (which I think they converted to a table shower). I don't think that it was the typical sauna like most of the other AMP's (cedar room all by itself with a heating unit inside). I think it was more of a self-contained one-piece plastic thingamajig. Then again, it has been a while since I stopped in there. Not a big fan of the yappy dog. Reminds me too much of the old South Pacific Tan & Spa in Aurora.

Beisbolboy
12-28-07, 19:59
If my memory serves me correctly (and I wouldn't count on that), seems to me they had a "sauna" in the same room as the original stand-up shower (which I think they converted to a table shower). I don't think that it was the typical sauna like most of the other AMP's (cedar room all by itself with a heating unit inside). I think it was more of a self-contained one-piece plastic thingamajig. Then again, it has been a while since I stopped in there. Not a big fan of the yappy dog. Reminds me too much of the old South Pacific Tan & Spa in Aurora.I've noticed that thing, just never considered to be a sauna. But, it's been over a month since I've been there.

I've never rec'd anything more than a topless HJ either, I've prob. been there 5 or so times in the past 2 years or there about.

Jarboechicago
01-08-08, 20:03
I've noticed that thing, just never considered to be a sauna. But, it's been over a month since I've been there.

I've never rec'd anything more than a topless HJ either, I've prob. been there 5 or so times in the past 2 years or there about.It was a while ago, and i think it was Susie, but she sat down at the end of the table and hiked up her top. She moves forward until my little guy was between and finished me off. It was memorable, but only hapenned that one time.

In general doesnt seem to be much more offered here, so haven't been in quite a while.

Rub & Tugged
01-09-08, 12:00
One of my monger friends went here on Friday. Typical HJ with boobs out. Nothing else. He also noted sauna was working and it is in the room next to the shower.

Beisbolboy
01-11-08, 00:38
It was a while ago, and i think it was Susie, but she sat down at the end of the table and hiked up her top. She moves forward until my little guy was between and finished me off. It was memorable, but only hapenned that one time.

In general doesnt seem to be much more offered here, so haven't been in quite a while.That seems to be the exception rather than the norm. I wouldn't go in expecting it.

As far as that sauna, next time I go I'll prob. use it as I've waited forever for that thing to work.

Beisbolboy
01-13-08, 01:36
After talking about it I decided to go back today after the last rush job, worse than typical AMP rush jobs and has Suzie.

It was empty, so I was there for 50 minutes which is fine.

That sauna was there, it might've been broken and just a closed room, but I never seen that sauna sign up.

Since it was Suzie and my body was sore, I opted not to use the sauna and waste time in there.

Those who have had her before know what they'll get. Good massage as I usually go hard to soft and uninspired extras.

.7 (hour) +.4 (tip)

8-massage
6-looks (AMP scale, typical 40s yo. AMP worker)
5-attitude
5-finish

Neverno
03-22-08, 23:24
Pine and Cozy closed early the other day so I tried OK. The place was empty so I anticipated a decent session. The massage itself was pretty good but really short. I was climbing back in the car less than 30 minutes after I got out of it. Paying for an "hour", that was pretty disappointing. I wouldn't classify that as a rush job, more like a rub and run. 7 entry fee. Not worth it. Won't go back. Ever.

Confucius
03-23-08, 10:14
Pine and Cozy closed early the other day so I tried OK. The place was empty so I anticipated a decent session. The massage itself was pretty good but really short. I was climbing back in the car less than 30 minutes after I got out of it. Paying for an "hour", that was pretty disappointing. I wouldn't classify that as a rush job, more like a rub and run. 7 entry fee. Not worth it. Won't go back. Ever.If she says all done after whatever, you have to tell her that you paid for an hour and you expect an hour. If she complains, tell her you want money back for the time not served.

This is a problem that many mongers accept as business as usual, especially if you get off earlier than normal. I never get less that 1 hour if I pay for it. If the girls says "all done", I will say OK then I wnat more on my back or front or legs etc. If she bit3hes, I say, OK you owe me $20-30 dollars for the half hour. It does turn into a rotten session, but they are rotten providers. Do you go to a restaurant and order food and accept a meal with out something that you have ordered? NO! They do it because some of us let them do it, and they know the level of resistence is very low with many of us. Stick to your guns for what you paid for. They are not being nice to you so the hell with them!

Same thing with tips. I dont give over $30 for a HJ form any of them. They say I get $50 from other customers etc, I say "well call them and tell to come here today" because this is what I am paying. If they hold their hands out for more I slap the hand and say "See you next time". There's more but I wont go on.

Rub & Tugged
05-07-08, 13:49
Tuesday.
Suzi
$100 total/hour
Russian finish.

BadAz Mofo
05-21-08, 10:20
Pine and Cozy closed early the other day so I tried OK. The place was empty so I anticipated a decent session. The massage itself was pretty good but really short. I was climbing back in the car less than 30 minutes after I got out of it. Paying for an "hour", that was pretty disappointing. I wouldn't classify that as a rush job, more like a rub and run. 7 entry fee. Not worth it. Won't go back. Ever.

I have found OK to be very inconsistent. Every time I've been there I've only had Suzi, who gives a great massage. I don't frequent the place as it's not close to me, but I've been there quite a bit over the years. Sometimes she remembers me, sometimes she doesn't. Sometimes my hands can roam, sometimes they cannot. And unlike Rubbed & Tugged, I still have yet to get a Russian finish.

I would say if you find yourself in the same position again were Pine and Cozy are closed, try OK again and make sure you let her know you want an hour.

Beisbolboy
10-30-08, 19:08
Is OK Spa shut down? It seems that the past few times I've driven past during their open hours it has been closed.

Rub & Tugged
10-31-08, 10:28
I stopped in here about 2 weeks ago. Asian lady answers, gets on the phone speaking some other language and tells me it will be a half hour before I can get a massage. I also had another friend that went there and it was closed. I saw Suzi at Home Depot during working hours, I just think business is slow because of the economy and she doesn't stay there all the time, and doesn't trust anyone else to do the work.

Pistol Pete
10-31-08, 22:44
I stopped in last Saturday around 1:00 and they were open. Stopped today and there was a sign posted on the door saying, "Sorry, but closed for remodel. Will open soon". Sometimes on Saturday Suzi doesn't get in until noon.

Beisbolboy
11-02-08, 11:51
I hope it's closed for remodeling, although as R & T merntioned it could be a sign of the times with the economy espec. with luxury items like a massage. I do question what they could be remodeling, everything seemed to be up to date and par with the rest of the spas.

Big Log
11-04-08, 00:44
My last time with Suzi a few weeks ago she told me she was going on a vacation to NY and would be gone a couple weeks. She said they would be closed during that time.

Sosuachris
11-04-08, 12:55
Suzi has a sister in NY. She always leaves for two weeks around this time of the year but it appears as if this trip is a week or two early. If business is as slow as everybody else out there, she probably figured this was as good as a time as any to get out of Dodge for awhile.

Rub & Tugged
11-04-08, 16:16
Ok, so I saw Suzi at Home Depot and I'm pretty sure she saw/recognized me. Has any monger ever had this happen before? On one hand, I wanted to say hi, but on the other hand, if I ever saw her out in public with my significant other, I wouldn't want her to think its ok to come up and have a conversation. I also wondered if she would give me HS in my car at Home Depot. She just looked like any other shopper.

Sosuachris
11-05-08, 14:30
Just read in Waukegan-News Sun that OK Spa was busted and that it was closed by court order. Charge was prostitution. Anybody know how to post the article here?

Luv Nooke
11-05-08, 15:10
Ok, so I saw Suzi at Home Depot and I'm pretty sure she saw/recognized me. Has any monger ever had this happen before? On one hand, I wanted to say hi, but on the other hand, if I ever saw her out in public with my significant other, I wouldn't want her to think its ok to come up and have a conversation. I also wondered if she would give me HS in my car at Home Depot. She just looked like any other shopper.

Unfortunately, yes, I have had the experience of a provider recognizing and approaching me in public. I didn't appreciate it one damn bit! I had the same thought, if I had been with my significant other the encounter would have been impossible to explain. On top of that, she looked like hell. I would be really embarrassed getting busted humping the shi ite out of a skank. What do you do? I thought about contacting her and letting her know that was totally uncool but decided to limit pumping life into the situation. If you're going to get caught at least make it somewhat understandable, like you were doing this too-hot-for-words 20 year-old who couldn't wait to swallow your little swimmers.

Al Melrose
11-05-08, 15:37
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/1259903,5_1_WA05_KIMARREST_S1.article

GRAYSLAKE -- Undercover police officers executed a sting operation that led to the arrest of a Round Lake Beach woman, who was caught exchanging sex for money at the local massage parlor she owned.

OK H. Kim, 55, of the 400 block of Meadow Hill Lane was charged with one count of prostitution Oct. 29 after undercover agents entered the OK Spa massage parlor, 1860 N. Route 83, and found Kim exchanging money for sex. She was released from custody after posting $5,000 bond.

Grayslake police Cmdr. Matt McCutcheon said authorities investigated OK Spa following reports from residents about suspicious activities there.

Kim, who has a criminal background in Chicago, was taken into custody without incident following her arrest.

Units from Lake Villa and Round Lake Park assisted Graylake in the sting operation.

The massage parlor was ordered closed by a Lake County judge pending another court hearing, police said.

"This is the first time we have done a sting operation for a situation like this," McCutcheon said. "This whole case is unusual for this area."

Investigators are not sure how long the business had been around, but it had the required operating licenses. Those licenses have to be renewed each year, police said.

Beisbolboy
11-05-08, 21:55
I don't recall anything like this in Lake County, it definitely wasn't a great location as far as conducting those illegal activities with the children's businesses right there.

Rub & Tugged
11-06-08, 17:25
Think OK = Suzi?

Sosuachris
11-06-08, 20:26
Could she possibly be 55?? I dunno. Maybe a mamasan got popped. I dunno.

Luv Nooke
11-07-08, 10:57
Could she possibly be 55?? I dunno. Maybe a mamasan got popped. I dunno.

I have no problem believing Suzi could be 55. She isn't at all young. Her body is in great shape but part of that is the set of bolt-ons she carries. Take a good look at her face, she's no Spring chicken.

By comparison, look at the article posted in the Arlington Heights forum regarding the Singapore Spa bust. Did you see that ages on those girls? Anyone know Ruby? She's 39, for Chriissssakes! Even knowing that guessing ages of Orientals can be tough I though she was late 20's, maybe 30-32.

Rub & Tugged
11-07-08, 12:05
Suzi it is, Daily Herald posted her pic today. I loved those bolt ons. What's not reported is that they have upgraded the charges to felony prostitution because its within 1000 feet of a school. I read the file today. The Herald lets you post comments...feel free to log in and tell off some of the do-gooders slamming her...

Squat
11-13-08, 11:09
Last night I walked in without the knowledge of the Police Raid 2 weeks ago. Remember to call FIRST!!! Anyways, when I walked in, couple of old ugly Asian ladies (NOT Suzi) were looking at me with weird & suspicious looks. I asked if Suzi was around. They told me she no longer works there. I was very surprised with their answer, so I came home to check on this site. It's a shame and BS of what happened to Suzi. I think she'll be in a deeper trouble than a Felony charge (remember what Michael Vicks is going thru?)

Anyways, I think this joint is open under New Management. I wanted at least a service while I was there, but they turned me down due to my looks.

I doubt if anyone will get what they want for a while.

Sosuachris
11-13-08, 17:32
Notwithstanding the fact that Suzi is Korean, she doesn't eat dogs. Ummmmm, was the little chiuaua there?

Chi Guy
11-13-08, 18:49
Last night I walked in without the knowledge of the Police Raid 2 weeks ago. Remember to call FIRST!!! Anyways, when I walked in, couple of old ugly Asian ladies (NOT Suzi) were looking at me with weird & suspicious looks. I asked if Suzi was around. They told me she no longer works there. I was very surprised with their answer, so I came home to check on this site. It's a shame and BS of what happened to Suzi. I think she'll be in a deeper trouble than a Felony charge (remember what Michael Vicks is going thru?)

Anyways, I think this joint is open under New Management. I wanted at least a service while I was there, but they turned me down due to my looks.

I doubt if anyone will get what they want for a while.
Dude,
Thought you'd dropped off the map. Good to see you posting.

Rub & Tugged
11-18-08, 11:38
Suzi has court tomorrow, so figure there will be a newspaper article about it Thursday. If not, I'll fill you in sometime next week.

Ninjaguy
02-14-09, 06:04
Hi. Totally new here.

I used to frequent OK spa after discovering Suzi. I used to go to Cozy a lot while Kim was there but Suzi gave much better service. The HJ were well done and intense. After many visits she administered a awesome BJ which was very welcomed.

I am saddened to hear of her arrest. Does anyone know her whereabouts?

Ninjaguy
04-19-09, 22:41
Ok its Spring and charges have been dropped, anyone know if OK Spa or the therapists are back in business? Anyone?

Star01
04-20-09, 08:51
I drove by OK last week an it apeared to be closed.

There was no lights.

Ninjaguy
07-06-09, 09:55
Anyone else drive by?

Where is Kim nowadays?

She was old but that chest and attitude was great.

Bbbuddy
07-06-09, 18:49
That spa has been closed for sometime due to a problem with Uncle Leo.

Zeuss
07-06-09, 21:40
I drove by today - it definitely is closed.

The sign is still up but the place is empty, although it doesn't have a for lease sign up like a couple of the other units.

No idea about Kim.

Kenosha Chris
08-28-09, 21:43
Drove by today when in the neighborhood.

Definitely shut down.

Ninjaguy
11-26-09, 04:01
I hope someone finds out where she went.

If you do please share.

She was a service to all of us.

Pistol Pete
11-27-09, 13:01
I hope someone finds out where she went.

If you do please share.

She was a service to all of us.They just took the "OK Spa" sign down about 10 days ago. The sign for the plaza that faces route 83. Only took them 1 year to take down after the place was busted. LOL

I have been searching for Suzi and no luck. Really sucks since this place was SO convenient. My guess is she went to NY to be with her sister.

ABigGuy60084
01-06-10, 09:10
Checked out chinese massage in Round Lake from Craigslist. It is strictly legit and the massage was excellent. No shower just massage in private residence.

Head First
02-14-17, 12:41
I was in the Round Lake area yesterday and I couldn't help having memories of this place. Especially Suzy. It's been 8+ years now so I 'm sure any talk about her would be safe.

I went there many many X but never got more than a HJ with some roaming of her bolt ons. I've read about some guys getting bi's too. But I'm wondering if anyone ever got more than HJ / BJ.

Did she ever open up another place? She looked good for her age back then. I wonder what she looks like now.

Joe6009
02-14-17, 15:07
I was in the Round Lake area yesterday and I couldn't help having memories of this place. Especially Suzy. It's been 8+ years now so I 'm sure any talk about her would be safe.

I went there many many X but never got more than a HJ with some roaming of her bolt ons. I've read about some guys getting bi's too. But I'm wondering if anyone ever got more than HJ / BJ.

Did she ever open up another place? She looked good for her age back then. I wonder what she looks like now.I remember her, she was older, only her if I remember correctly, worked alone.

She was good for a std finish and that's about all.

Did a quick google search and found that she was charged this last year down in St Charles after a raid in one of the parkers there. She looks aged for sure. 60's now.

Never thought that place would last long given the area.

Joe.

Head First
06-30-18, 21:21
I remember her, she was older, only her if I remember correctly, worked alone.

She was good for a std finish and that's about all.

Did a quick google search and found that she was charged this last year down in St Charles after a raid in one of the parkers there. She looks aged for sure. 60's now.

Never thought that place would last long given the area.

Joe.Joe, I think we're talking about 2 different girls. I know the one you're talking about. Yeah, she used to work / own Ok when they first opened, in fact that's how the place got named. I met her way back at Gunnison. She was Sunny / Onya there. From there she opened one up way up at Harlem and Milwaukee. Then I think another one somewhere before she landed in Round Lake. She was always good to me. After a while she had another girl with her, same age, her name was Suzy. Petite, real attractive with some normal looking and feeling man mades. That's who I was talking about.

Yeah, I know Sunny has been around for a long time. I had heard that she was at Yun a few yrs ago so I stopped in for a visit but she was busy. Then yeah, she got in some trouble down in SC. Haven't seen or heard a thing about her since. I hope she's 'Ok'. Haha. If anyone knows anything about her now I wouldn't mind taking her out for lunch sometime just to reminisce. I saw her many many times.

Pistol Pete
07-05-18, 23:47
I lived about 2 miles North of OK Spa in RLB so very convenient. It's been closed since Nov '08. I was a frequent visitor from '05 up until the bust. I have made out with Suzy, DFK, many times like 2 teenagers would. She let me suck on her bolt ons. The longest nipples I have ever seen even to this day.

I was one of the customers that got BJ's from her. During Christmas of '07 I gave her a bigger than normal tip since it was the holidays. She stepped out and when she came back in I was sitting up on the table with my legs hanging over facing her. She said lay back. Then she started sucking. For the next 9 months almost weekly I saw her and got BJ every time without asking. Hell you can thank me for the addition of the steam room because I'm sure I bought and paid for that. LOL.

Then around Halloween of '08 the bust went down. I was unaware of the bust until after my final visit. She met me that first Sat in Nov. She said come in thru the back. I thought that was a bit weird but whatever. When I came in she let me in and was looking around in the parking lot. She seemed a bit different in that last session almost like a defiant attitude not towards me but the neighboring businesses. Now I know why.

For the last session I was face down and she sat on my lower back like she normally did but this time I could feel that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could feel her Bush rub against me. She let me lick her puss but there really wasn't much taste. You have to remember she was 55 at that time so probably going through menopause. But it was a visit I would never forget.

Was disappointed when I lost track to of her. She supposedly had a sister out in NY so not sure if that's where she went or not.

Walker333
07-06-18, 15:00
I lived about 2 miles North of OK Spa in RLB so very convenient. It's been closed since Nov '08. I was a frequent visitor from '05 up until the bust. I have made out with Suzy, DFK, many times like 2 teenagers would. She let me suck on her bolt ons. The longest nipples I have ever seen even to this day.

I was one of the customers that got BJ's from her. During Christmas of '07 I gave her a bigger than normal tip since it was the holidays. She stepped out and when she came back in I was sitting up on the table with my legs hanging over facing her. She said lay back. Then she started sucking. For the next 9 months almost weekly I saw her and got BJ every time without asking. Hell you can thank me for the addition of the steam room because I'm sure I bought and paid for that. LOL.

Then around Halloween of '08 the bust went down. I was unaware of the bust until after my final visit. She met me that first Sat in Nov. She said come in thru the back. I thought that was a bit weird but whatever. When I came in she let me in and was looking around in the parking lot. She seemed a bit different in that last session almost like a defiant attitude not towards me but the neighboring businesses. Now I know why.

For the last session I was face down and she sat on my lower back like she normally did but this time I could feel that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could feel her Bush rub against me. She let me lick her puss but there really wasn't much taste. You have to remember she was 55 at that time so probably going through menopause. But it was a visit I would never forget.

Was disappointed when I lost track to of her. She supposedly had a sister out in NY so not sure if that's where she went or not.Great story. Not too many of us have ever had similar connection with the mts. Thank You and good luck Man.

Joe6009
07-07-18, 15:09
Great story. Not too many of us have ever had similar connection with the mts. Thank You and good luck Man.It's a sad state of affairs when we spend our time posting about experiences from the past! LOL! The good 'old days!

Damn we need some new talent in the area!!

Joe.

Head First
07-27-18, 19:50

Was disappointed when I lost track to of her. She supposedly had a sister out in NY so not sure if that's where she went or not.What I would've given to be in your shoes for one of those bi's. So many visits and so many attempts to get more than lvl 1 but she just wasn't into me. She was pretty and sexy so I kept going back, what, for 3 or more years she worked there right?

They liked to gamble. Many times they'd talk about the night before or that they were going tonight. I'm sure it's a long shot (hey, sometimes long shots come in don't they) but maybe hit up a casino or the boat. How crazy would that be to see one of them again. Worst case, lots of Asians like to gamble so could be some eye candy there to look at.

If she was 55 then, that means she's 65 now. Wow! I sometimes wonder what the women do when they get up in years.

Bob521
07-28-18, 23:27
I've been lucky enough to stay in contact with a lot of old friends. I can't overstate the importance of using WeChat with Chinese friends. Also, learn their real names. WeChat has a section for each contact where you can put (free-form) related information, like names, family members, addresses, workplace, any relevant information you want to remember for each contact. My address book is over 50 people, many forum members and guys, but at least 30 women. All over the country now, and several in China. Because of my relationship with Mei I don't maintain ongoing activities with them, plus many have moved on and gotten married. But on New Years, or their birthdays, I wish them well.
Bob

Was disappointed when I lost track to of her. She supposedly had a sister out in NY so not sure if that's where she went or not.