PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota Milfs

Eat Milf Pussy
12-11-16, 21:33
Any good MILF

Param Ahmad
12-30-16, 23:09
Any good MILFProbably in any Asian massage parlor.

Ripper69
12-31-16, 11:42
Probably in any Asian massage parlor.Tons of milfs. Check out BP or other boards.

Eat Milf Pussy
05-07-17, 02:07
Probably in any Asian massage parlor.Any place you would recommend. Thanks in advance.

Param Ahmad
12-14-17, 22:22
Any place you would recommend. Thanks in advance.I'd list massage parlors' openly, publicly advertised addresses as I have in past years (see my previous reports) except for the fact that seems to violate site administrator A2's current rules. Drive on Route 41 (a. K. a. Tamiami Trail) through Sarasota and Bradenton looking for "OPEN" signs after about 9 pm. There are two on the south side of Gulf Gate Drive just east of Route 41 and another on the south side of Bisphalm Road a short distance east of Route 41, another in a large building on the west side of the intersection of Route 41 & Lincoln Drive, another on the south side of Adams Lane just west of Washington Boulevard, another where Mecca Drive crosses Route 41. Continuing north on Route 41 approaching or crossing the line into Bradenton you will find Japan Sauna on your left and Fusion Aroma Spa (American girls, white and black, open very late) on your right. Sauna 2000 is where Tallevast Road crosses Route 41. VIP Sauna and another next door are on Route 41 between Whitfield Ave and Pearl Avenue. Royal Relaxation (Caucasian girls, probably all MILFs) is found on the south side of Whitfield Avenue between Route 41 & Route 301 at the intersection with Persimmon Place. Seoul Spa, open to midnight, is on Route 41/14th Street W in Bradenton south of Bayshore Gardens Parkway. Turn west off Route 41 on 57th Avenue W about a block or two (at 15th Street W) and you'll see a Spa in a white building with a neon OPEN sign. Just west of Route 41/14th Street West in Bradenton on the south side of Cortez Road West there is another shop that's been there for many years under names such as Lingerie Fantasies and Jamie's Aromatherapy. Star Sauna is on 26th Street West in Bradenton just north of Cortez Road / Rte. 684. On the northeast corner of Route 41/1st Street & 25th Avenue E is another shop that has been there for many years under various names, e. G. , Xtreme Video and Apple Sauna.