PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Travel53
03-29-05, 18:17
I will be in southeast Missouri in a couple of weeks and have the option to spend the night in Poplar Bluff or Cape Girardeau. Does anyone have any receommendations in either spot for fun? I'm not expecting any AMPs in these towns, but a good SC would be great. Any advice? Feel free to send it in a personal message if you want.

Thanks

Bill Bradsky
07-16-05, 15:25
New Puritanical law moves back freedom 40 years.

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Jul/20050716News019.asp

Rollamale
08-21-05, 15:39
Hooked up with alady off the internet in yahoo chat. Met up at a locla hotel on glenstone. She is her her late 30s early 40s. She had the typical trailerpark trash look to her. Which I like... She id BBBJ with spit then multiple positions with cover. Not to bad an expereince. So u local mongers look for women in these chat rooms also. Take care happy hunting.

I also drove by the AMP out on the other side of Glenstone. The place is no longer there. Looks like now thereis just the place on Kearney.

Scooter27
10-19-05, 13:33
Craigslist (for Kansas City) showed a red headed gal from the UK who is available in Jefferson City. She emailed me that she does outcall only for $150. Does anybody know anything about her?

Jim 823
12-22-05, 18:52
Anyine know of anything around Ft Leonard Wood?

Rollamale
12-23-05, 19:33
Not much in FLW. There is Daisy Spa on the right about a mile before you get to the base. It is a trailer that sits back from the road, withe teh typical neon OPEN sign. Not much talent, there is an older american lady, about 50 and fat and hair liped. I could not run fast enough. But I have called a few times just to see who is there. The personwho ans the phone said they had a young Asian girl working that day but could not make it there. That is about it, besides Big Louies and Big Dadies nudie bars. I have ben otld yuo can get one to go home with you at closing time, but it is few and far between. Good luck