PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
04-09-02, 01:42
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Kenshiro
04-14-02, 03:17
The latest reviews of Yvonne are true. I saw her once, good massage. No FS, only a covered BJ. Definitely not FS multiple times in the same session as previously posted. When I was leaving she said that maybe next time would could do more "like some real fucking or something." Sounded good to me. When I tried to see her again and asked for full service she said what I got last time was full service and I couldn't call her for sexual contact. Hello! What was that shit from last time? She even threatened to call the police. She's got some screws loose. I could deal with that for her price if she gave full service. But if she's so far off her rocker as to think that giving a massage with a blowjob isn't sexual contact, you're better off elsewhere.

meinnorthcounty
04-15-02, 11:03
Previously I had been able to get a HJ at Sunset Accupressure in Escondido. Other posters said they didn't. Went back yesterday and received back only massage for 1/2 service, $45. No front or offers of anything.

Maybe if I had gone for an hour? Anyway. Things seem to have changed. Hobbiest beware.

Blue Flag
04-19-02, 19:30
Got my first AMP experience in San Diego recently. Went to Osaka on Adams. Mamsan wouldn't let me see the women before I had my massage but since I was doing research I didn't think it was a big deal. $60 bucks for an hour w/body shampoo. Old woman comes in... I thought she was Mamasan's grandmother. To my surprise she was the masseuse. What a rip! She was a pretty good masseuse,walked on my bacj okay but didn't offer anything else and I didn't even want to ask her. No more next times in San Diego for me.
Mr. Pinky

JimmyDR
04-23-02, 12:20
There were hookers in National City on Main Street. Some were in the 6-7 range while others were in 1-2 range. I remember seeimg many over the course of the night. Does anyone else know about the situition here? I always get a hotel here when ever I visit TJ. I like to get out of Mexico before the sun goes down. There is lots to do there from 10am to 7 pm.

Hargow20
04-24-02, 21:21
Cruised last night things were quite dead last night. Saw only one
black girl working. No sign of Angela or Destiny.

Cruised early afternoon saw a couple of girls working. Saw this one
skanky older blonde near 73rd st and ECB. Saw this other black girl
working near chasers.

Hargow20
04-24-02, 21:55
Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:28 pm
Subject: Cruise report

Cruised last Thursday night around 9pm. Things were pretty dead. Still trying to track down Angela, but no luck so far.... Angela is really great, she is one of the best bj artists around and trys very hard to please. One of the great things about Angela is that she does not rush you like a lot of girls. I have gotten a bj & facial from Angela twice and I cannot wait for another..... Angela charges 40$ for a bj & facial. Hopefully she will have page # the next time I see her...
I saw this one older blonde around 27 yrs old. Did not get a good look at her but she was about a 6.

Cruised Friday afternoon, but things were completely dead.

I think the action is slowing down. It seems as though the police
have stepped up the pressure on ECB. There has also been quite a few pimps on ECB. The pimps tend to attract the police. So it very well could be that either a lot of girls are in jail or they have left town or a combination.

LE Watcher
04-25-02, 00:44
What the hell happened to Oceanside? I drove through a couple times last week and tonight. Not an SW in sight. I saw a few trolls. Where have they gone?

slaterac
04-27-02, 16:11
I was wondering if anyone had any information or experiences from Thad's. It seems like a fun place to go, but I was wondering what the chances of an attractive 24 m getting laid there are. It says on their web site that wednesday nights are more for singles. Does this mean there is 100 single men there and like 3 women or what? How many people do they allow in per night and what is the cost? Any info would be appreciated.

tjb
04-27-02, 17:37
Try Park Acupressure

I lived in SD 1990-1999 and found this MP in Chula Vista. I tried a lot of the others, Kiaa, Saigon, etc... but this was by far my favorite. It is located on H street between the trolley and Broadway. It is tucked away in the corner of a little shopping area. Nice discrete entrance. An older but nice and attractive Chinese lady runs it. It is open 11-7PM. It was the best massage and HJ place I ever found. The first time I went there, she didn't perform anything beyond an outstanding massage and I didn't ask for anything more. But the second time I went back, she remembered me and gave me the best massage and HJ of my life. This is from a 20 year Navy man that has travelled the world. I still dream about how she made me feel - it is that good. I was a regular for the entire time I lived in SD.

The place is spotless and she'll lead you to a small room with a dim red light and massage table. There will be soft oriental music playing and an aquarium bubbling in the background. The towels are clean and soft. She'll have you disrobe while she is out of the room. I always stripped naked and lied down on my stomach. She is quiet and reserved, and gives you an outstanding massage that progresses slowly from a straight and professional massage to an erotic touching and rubbing of your privates. All very slow, erotic and silent (which I prefer). She'll turn you over and rub you off with baby oil. She knows exactly how to do it and she has you so worked up that for me it was better than a FS with a condom. Pure pleasure. She'll clean you up with a warm washcloth and more soft towels.

Please guys, if you go be respectful and nice. Don't try and grope her. She might not do it the first time you go, but go back - it's worth it. She'll charge you by the 1/2 hour or full hour and she never asked for a tip - although I always gave her 25.00 extra. If you like a great massage and HJ I heartily recommend this place.

Hargow20
04-30-02, 14:58
Have been cruising quite a lot recently. The street on ECB has been disappointing however. There has been about 5 or 6 girls on ECB near chasers but most of them are ugly about a 4 or 5 at best.... Most of them are younger girls but they overweight and ugly.....

I did see Angela last week, but for some reason she did not want to go with me..... Seems quite strange given how friendly she was the last time I saw her.

Slim
04-30-02, 17:23
Went to Sunset yesterday, was real curious to get back after they were closed for a while and another poster didn't have any luck.

I've probably been there about a half-dozen times so they know me somewhat. I got one of the girls I had only been with once, so I was worried when she asked if I had been there before, but it was business as usual, simple massage and handshake, $45 with no mention of tip. Simple touching allowed, but not much.

I asked about them closing and she said they were on vacation in korea. Not sure why they put up a 'remodeling' sign if that was the case, but whatever.

Of the three girls that work here, they are about 5-6's and I would guess there ages at mid 30's, mid 40's and mid 100's.

This place is kinda like McDonald's for me. Not that great, but cheap, fast and I always know what to expect.

Not sure why other poster had a problem. One thing I know for sure...you have to touch the girls first so that know you are not LE. I don't mean grab, I just mean lightly touch their legs and butt on top of their cloths when you are on your stomach. From my experience, this makes all the difference in any AMP I've been in.

Hargow20
05-02-02, 22:32
Cruised last night saw 2 new girls. Saw this one thin short blonde
wore glasses. She wanted 40$ for a bj, she was about a 6.

Saw this other girl named Erika I believe. I saw her about a week ago
and I passed by her but I did not get a chance to pick her up. Saw
her later on that night but this pimp was chasing her... After a
while a couple of police cars stopped both of them for quite a while.
The cops took Erika away somewhere.

Afterwards the police really cracked down hard. A couple a vice cops
were talking to the uniformed officers. The cops were stopping a
quite a few people and giving out tickets as well. I later saw the
vice cops pull over someone..

So this could spell the end of the new action on ECB for a while. The
pimps really make me angry. They are causing a lot trouble and
attracting the cops.

MadAndy
05-03-02, 17:24
Does anyone know what happened to Jackie from Crystal Spa in P.B.? I went there a while ago and was told by a fat hog that Jackie is no longer working there. It's hard as hell to find a girl that hot in S.D.

Roddd
05-04-02, 16:50
Called Royal Palace on University the other day (Thursday), guy who answered said they were closed, but would be open in a few days. Does anybody know if anything happened over there?

Hargow20
05-07-02, 00:03
The police have been really cracking down recently. The other day I saw at least 5 or 6 cop cars stopping some girls.....

The pimps have really been causing a lot of trouble. Hopefully the action will not die completely. Well caution is the watchword.....

pussylicker
05-08-02, 10:53
I used to get my fair share of willing ladies at Thad's Swinger Club,located 3488 E, whenever I lived in San Diego from 1996-2000.I wish i could go back to live in "America's Finest City" once again instead of this very hot Texas.

slaterac
05-09-02, 01:08
Can you tell me more about Thad's. How many people are let in on a given night? Is all sex done in the open or is mostly in private. Thanks.

pussylicker
05-09-02, 20:18
Thad's in a one-of-a kind place in San Diego.The guys have to go around naked,though.I've seen sex out in the open there and heard it behind closed doors,too.No two nights were exactly the same when i lived there.Also,had lots of hot action down in TJ as well.

Hargow20
05-10-02, 16:50
Cruised ECB last night around 9-10pm. Not much action I saw about 4 girls out, but most of them seemed skanky. I saw this one short girl who appeared to be hispanic I believe. There was a few cops they stopped this one fat girl who I have seen before.

It's nice to know that the action has not completely died on ECB. The last time I was out I thought the cops had ran all the girls off....

I was contemplating a afternoon trip to TJ today, but the border wait seems to much of a hassle to deal with. Fridays are just a bad time go even on foot. The last time I was down in TJ I had to wait almost 2 hours on a Friday.

Hargow20
05-13-02, 14:34
cruised ecb last friday and got a bj from this girl named baby face. she was ok for 20$, but sort of overweight. i was thinking of going to tj, but i did not feel like dealing with the traffic.

she told me that a lot of the girls have left town. erica was apparently **** and taken to juvenile hall. seems strange but, erica looked as though she was at least 18. well i guess it pays to be careful, no sense in dealing with that kind of trouble....

Don1010ho
05-13-02, 15:06
Any latest news with Liz "the deaf girl", anybody please post, lost communication with her for awhile.

Roddd
05-13-02, 18:06
How about ANY news on ANYTHING. Shit this list is dead. I know you guys are out there. What's happening with the AMP scene in this town?

RRocker
05-15-02, 00:07
Does anyone know where one would hang out to find the company of available black women? There are very few to none in TJ.

Chacachaca
05-16-02, 16:27
Anyone got any info on that Kendra chick (kinda oriental looking) from SD-Exotics page?
Thanks in advance

Roddd
05-16-02, 20:09
chacachaca,
a good place to ask that question would be on the message boards on www.*********.net, if you have not already done so. I know nothing about her myself. The 200-300 dollar per hour girls from those sites are a bit much for me. Especially considering the risk of dance and dash ripoffs out there, such as those I've read about on that web site.

Cheers!

Hargow20
05-17-02, 16:43
Cruised ECB briefly last night around 5:30. The action seemed pretty dead.....Saw that one girl baby face and some other black girl. I think the action has died down for a while. The cops have were cracking down and so many of the girls left town,...

LE Watcher
05-17-02, 23:42
Oceanside was full of sw between 3 and 4 today, but I couldn't get any to get in the car. LE must really have them scared. Some real cuties out there today. Because of my job I dress well and keep a good haircut but it doesn't help get sw to climb aboard. Any advice from other hobbyists who have this curse?

JimmyDR
05-19-02, 10:33
I have been reading your posts. All 10 of them and they are very informative. I usually visit for a week every year. Do you ever get to National City or is it out of your cruise area?

Thanks.

See you in TJ.

You can also edit and update your posts as well. Either way works for me. If there are a few posts then I just keep updating. I hope to return later this year if I don't get side tracked.
Just keep up the great work, buddy.

Hargow20
05-20-02, 16:49
Cruised last Friday the action was quite dead that evening only saw one girl working. Things have really died down on ECB. The cops usually increase patrols on Fridays so the girls avoid working that day.

For now some of the action has moved up to Oceanside. Other reports seem to confirm this fact.

As for National city I usually only cruise when I am in the area since the action is so dead these days.

Hargow20
05-22-02, 17:16
Cruised last night and saw about 4 girls working. Saw that one short blonde girl who wears glasses last night. I saw the blonde and tried to pick her up. About 3 weeks ago I talked to her and offered her 20$, but she would not go for less than 40$ for a bj. I saw a couple of other girls there was one brunette who was working. She did want to go with me, first time I have seen her out there.

About 10 pm I decided that I had enough and decided to head on home. As I was leaving I noticed the cops stopped someone. I drove by and it was the short blonde. The cops had stopped another car, but decided to arrest the short blonde. There was not vice cops, which is good.

Earlier that night I had seen some cops stop some pimps I believe...

BuddhaHead
05-22-02, 20:36
Anyone seen this Asian girl (ad from post on TBD):
http://laniluvzu.hssites.com/

Some Guestbook entries on her website indicate she's for real, but I don't really trust them.

The_Hurricane77
05-23-02, 00:29
buddhahead-

Im not to sure about this Lani girl. If you read all the post they read like they were posted by the same person. Its a really big coincidence that there are that many posts that say vertually the same thing or sound like a little kid wrote them. Check them out. I mean if I were an english teacher all those people on that board would have failed my class. Check it out it seems kind of iffy.

sam5
05-23-02, 18:30
I have been using this board for almost a year. So, you can say I'm a rookie hobbyist. But, I have gotten around in the area.

So, let me give back to the board:

I have been fortunate at a few of the AMPs here in San Diego. But, others I have taken one for the team. So, let's share.

Let's start with the good...
Went to one off of Convoy, and it felt like Paradise. Too bad she didn't look like Paradise, but gave decent service. Also, I have been to two places near a university...One place is kind of a Hong-out and the other looked like a Palace. Have been fully-served at both places. Pretty decently I must admit.
I went South to the Park. Had a great massage and HJ with a great attitude.
In addition, not too far away, there is a place that KIcks you with a HJ, but that is it. Good Attitude, as well.

Now, the bad...
Unfortunately, I have been one of the suckers that paid ridiculous for a FS Massage off of Friars. There was a disgruntled patron on the old board talking about this place, and wanted to start a boycott. I don't think that will fly. The girl gets paid because she is not bad looking, and provides a good service.
I have been to two in PB...both times I have taken it for the team. But, will plan on going back to AO because maybe I looked too much like LE when I went. Mama-san even looked decent here. The one on Grand gave me a girl who looked like a college student, and wouldn't let me touch her.

And the ugly...
Most of the places off of ECB and the street over have some pretty frightening faces. Pretty scary places as well...with all the sitngers and LE. But, don't be afraid to check'em out at least. I have checked out all of them,
and you might be greeted by Monster mash, but ask if there is an alternative. Most of the time there is.

I will be checking out the NoCO and let you know how it is...C-ya!

maxpower
05-24-02, 00:50
Bad AMP experience.
Hello, allow myself to introduce myself. I've had a hard week of doing whatever it is I do, and thought I would check out the place on fr ia rs, under the veterinarian. Well, I paid my money and got the hot tub treatment and an awesome japanese hottie - easily the best I have ever seen in an AMP - 10 for looks and attitude. She even kissed me on the cheek before starting. I did the drill, face down towel on my butt, which she promptly removed (a good sign for a happy ending). Massage, massage, massage, flip over. Massage everything but Mr Jimmy, but get really close. I gently caressed her back during this, hoping to get my hand on one of her awesome c cups during the grand finale. I'm about at half mast now and ready to go. She had me in the palm of her hand, literally and figuratively.

"Ok, massage over goodbye."

Ack, what the hell? Did I just pay for a tease? In all fairness, she never offered anything and I got exactly what I paid for by all legal standards - but to take me that far and not offer to finish? Maybe I was supposed to do something or say something, but I've been there three times before all with happy endings and didn't really have to do more than just show up. I didn't tip her, and felt a bit bad about it, but hey I don't tip for teasing.

All my fav amps have shut down, so I have really got to find a new one soon for my regular 3000 mile oil change. Any ideas?

Oh well, TJ next time for me.

Blue Flag
05-24-02, 04:43
MaxPower,
I have only had one AMP experience in SD and it will be my last. The people were nice but it is my opinion from my experience and reading the experiences of others that AMPs in SD do not operate like they do in places like NY and SF. FS in those places are the rule not the exception. Here, I don't know what's up. Read my post on the last page of the SD forum. If you're in SD, TJ is the place to go. Straight up, no frills and if you are willing to look, a lot of quality stuff.
Peace out

HoJohn
05-24-02, 12:18
There used to be an AMP named Susie Wong's in SD, don't remember the street. But it was where there seems to be several others. Does anyone from there now if it is still there? I was ther a couple years ago and had the best time ever in am AMP.

Hargow20
05-24-02, 14:19
Cruised last night around 9pm things were completely dead. I did not cruise to long, so there was probably some other action. But it's safe to assume that the cops are still cracking down.

We should expect to see some undercover operations taking place.

Roddd
05-25-02, 22:32
Mister Pinky is right about TJ, go down and take some time to look around in AB or CC, you will be pleasantly surprised AND satisfied.
The SD AMP scene is not ALL bad. Try Royal Palace on University,Jeannie there is highly recommended. Also, Accupresure Oriental on Garnet in PB is a good spot. Ginger is the mama-san there, she gets some nice girls in the place.
Maxpower, that fuckin' place has a bad reputation for service from way back, and I can attest to that personally.

Have fun yall!

Hargow20
05-29-02, 13:58
Cruised ECB last night most of the girls were overweight and or skanky. Saw about 4 or 5 girls they were all about 4's. There was this blonde black looking girl, but I don't go with them.

I am tired of looking and coming up empty.Heading down to TJ today, hopefully I will see Guadlupe or Wendy

Hargow20
05-30-02, 14:15
Went down to TJ walked around for a while and I found Guadalupe. Went up to the hotel. Decided to go for a bj and facial for 30$

Guadalupe is very good looking, but her bj's are not that great.

I was also hoping to find Wendy, but she was not around. Other people have reported that Wendy got married and left.

The service in San Diego is better for street girls if you are willing to be patient. and look.

Hargow20
05-31-02, 12:45
Cruised last night around 9pm the action was pretty dead. Saw 2 girls: One black girls and one stocky blonde. There was also quite a few cops out last night I saw at least 7 or 8 cop cars.

I suspect that that Thurdsays's is a crackdown night for the cops. I believe that this the reason why there was so few girls working.

Hargow20
05-31-02, 13:04
Subject: Oceanside

Here is some interesting info I ran across about Oceanside. Has anyone seen any action by the beach

"Le Watcher

Was on a jobsite down in Oceanside last summer with a crew and we were stayed in a motel at Ocean Blvd. and the 5 for a few days.
One of the knuckle heads on our crew decided to sneek off with the company van and get himself a ho on Hill st. He picked up one of Oceansides finest got arrested and our van impounded.
When I was at Camp Pendleton in the 80's I used to see many stings go down. I found if they look too good and are in good physicle condition it's usually a cop.
I pass through there quite often when going to San Diego And I allways take a run down Hill st. Still see a lot out but mostly crackheads.
One place down there that might still be worth a look-see but I'm a little too old and wiser to try to get away with it, is down by the marina. I used to pick teenage girls hanging out and hooking down there on weekend nights near the beach. I forget the street but you take the Pendleton exit turn west then turn left as you approach the marina. It turns into a one-way street and runs south right along the beach and comes back out about 1/4 mi down. A lot of cruising used to go on there and there is a short wall on the left side that the teeny boppers would sit and hang out. some working some not. I would look for ones making eye contact talk to them and quite often get serviced cheaply. I was 19,20 at the time and never asked their ages but some were quite young a obviousely just looking to extend their allowances to afford that next baggie.

Happy Hoin!"

SdDave
06-01-02, 18:48
I have seen posts about Oriental Accupressure in P.B. I have been there 2 times and both times nothing. The first time about 6-8 months ago on a weekend evening the girl flat-out told me as we went to the room that no extras were offfered there. So I left. The second time a couple months later tried again , different girl there, got massage, tried everything for extras and got nothing. They were very firm each time. Guys, please let me know what's up here. The first girl was beautiful, great tits, too bad no action. Let's hear about this place. sddave32@hotmail.com

Blue Flag
06-01-02, 20:59
Originally posted by sddave
I have seen posts about Oriental Accupressure in P.B. I have been there 2 times and both times nothing. They were very firm each time. Guys, please let me know what's up here. The first girl was beautiful, great tits, too bad no action. Let's hear about this place. sddave32@hotmail.com
sddave,
I am a firm believer that nothing goes on in any SD AMP. I have given up and go to TJ or head north to SF where it's going on.

Roddd
06-01-02, 23:38
sddave,
is the place you are talking about Accupressure Oriental at 2145 Garnet Ave. in PB? Lady named Ginger the mama-san? Do you remember the names of the girls you were with?
TJ IS just down the road... ...didn't we just go over this a few days ago?

lovetofly
06-02-02, 02:46
Does anyone know whether or not you can get any decent action at Kia Spa on Convoy?

I remember coming across some posts several months back mentioning that place, but i can't recall what they said and i cant access the Old Forum to try and find them.

Anyone have any experiences at Kia, Good or Bad?

Adventurous1
06-02-02, 03:25
Just click on the archives link above on this page to access the old board...

matt
06-03-02, 20:13
I've always been able to find street walkers in Oceanside. The better looking ones I usually find on friday and Saturday nights. I picked up this one on Friday at 7pm named Naudia. She told me she charges 200 for FS and I said "god damn!" She then said she'd take a hundred but next time I need to bring more money. I didn't tell her there wouldn't be a next time.

With that aside she was very nice and she kept telling me we'd have a good time. She had a nice hotel and I did have a really good time. Probably the most pleasant street walker I've ever picked up. She was 18 about a 7. Normally I wouldn't pay 100 for a 7 but she was great in the sack so it worked out alright. I got her number if anybody wants to pay 200 bucks for that. My e mail is matthewwest60@hotmail.com. I did see two other pretty good looking white girls that night afterward.

hargow20 I've never checked out the action down by the beach but I will go check that out soon.

matt
06-03-02, 20:30
I've never tried a mp in San Diego but from what I see on these posts, they seem to suck, a waste of money. Most of the time you don't even get a blow job.
My theory on this, It's probably because the mp's know they can get away with it, all these guys come in three or four times hopeing they can get more and they sucker them every time. Because they get away with it every time. They work there for money, not because they like sex.
Try it once, if it's no good, don't go again.

Hargow20
06-03-02, 21:14
Let's here some reports of street action.
> Where is everyone??

We're here, bro. But, it is DEAD out there.
I've been out on and off for several weeks.
I have not seen anything that I would want to
have near my dick! Most evenings I see a
few, dare I say, ladies out there.

Last night I took an extended tour.
Net results: half a dozen seen. None used.

By extended, I mean I went to several
usual places including old hot spots.
I've been cruising on and off over 15 years.
I don't have to do it, no need, but I like it.
I like it a lot. It is my secret hobby.
Here's the route and what I saw:

Linda Vista
Net 0

Main and Division. Nothing at the Motels.
Down Brodway to Chula Vista ending at Main in CV.
Net 2: One large white and another dog.
Back up 5 to M and D and went up Main towards
downtown SD.
Net 1: Girl being hassled by 2 SDPD.

So I cruise around downtown. Up Market
to 15. Cruise around 28th street.
Market back to the Gaslamp. I drove
all around Market and 5 a couple of
miles in all directions. I saw:
One get into a red pickup.
She looked usuable. Short and a little
fat which I like. Wearing all black.
That was like near 13th and Market
Another had short hair on Market near 28th.
I like short hair too but she was too ugly.
Mind you this is the only one I actually
contacted. What a DOG! I was desperate,
but I passed. I spotted another that
was too busy talking to someone on the
street. White and again a little fat.
A male person stopped her to talk.
She was gone after a few passes
with the car. There was one worth noting,
though. Nice big tits. Latina. White
tank top, medium hair, demin skirt, no
purse. Just walking. Nice. She was doing
and wearing all the right things, yet
she told me to fuck off when I approached.
So I told hee "Nice tits and fuck you too,
*****." She was not available. :( :(
Net 3 - 5 and still no luck.

OK so I go to 805 and University. Cruise
U to Park. Up to ECB ECB to La Mesa.
This is now 11+ PM. Several SDPD to be
seen now. Guess it was shortly after
shift change. FUCK!
Net 0! FUCKING NOTHING ON ECB!

So I scored a big zero. Now what?
What about La Mesa?
Used to be some on ECB towards 8.
How about El Cajon?
What about Broadway down town?
Balboa Park? (I might do something weird. :) :))
Any ideas?
It's Friday afternoon,
Im going out tonight again.

I was out on Thursday, but I only cruised ECB. Things were completely dead......Although I have seen a couple of fat skanks working near 73rd and ECB near the Taco shop... I have not tried Market. Have you seen any action near Market recently?? There was also a occasinal girl working near Imperial and 25th, but most of the girls were ugly black skanks...

Usually I don't bother with Main & Division most of the time it's dead......I have tried Main in Chula Vista, but I have only seen a girl working there once or twice. A few years back there was a report that Lori was working in Chula Vista.

I think we are going have to wait awhile until the action picks up again. Hopefully some new girls will come to town without the pimps...............

El Gato Gordo
06-03-02, 22:52
Being a long-time indulger of the AMP scene in SD, I have read the recent posts here on that subject with interest and amusement. The posts show what we all know -- YMMV!! Here's my two cents worth from recent experiences:

1. Royal on Univ: used to go here a lot, with pretty good results. haven't been since january when I had back to back bad experiences. went again based on recommendation in recent post: BJ but not great, plus technician was heavily into religion and talked about jesus alot so it was a weird scene.

2. Hong: had never been so I went based on recommendation in recent post. all services available but technician very rough. would not go back.

3. Oriental Acc. in PB: have been there many times in past, always with good service. Saw new girl, excellent body, pretty hard but funny attitude, got great service (but no FS). I would go back but this is classic YMMV, it seems the service you get will depend on whether the girl likes you.

4. Minato: many bad posts about thi splace, but I have been going for over two years and always have gotten good service. Q, jennifer and pepsi all are good. Sugi/Suki, however, is a must avoid at all costs.

5. Kiaa: HJ pretty standard, but technicians are all 40+ (but friendly). used to be a woamn who gave good BBBJ/HJ combo, but I don't know if she's still there and I don't remember her name.

6. Stress Free: used to be good but has gone downhill. last time I went, very fat technician met me at door and had bad attitude when I asked for someone else, so I left. maybe it will turn around.

7.. Paradise: my experience is same as post below.

I'd appreciate whatever input other posters can give.

Roddd
06-04-02, 01:28
Nice input fat cat. Here's what I know:

1) Royal on Univ.: ask for Jeannie there. Nuff said.

2) Oriental Acc. in PB: Connie is kind of new there, forget her, constantly asks for more money and she is not worth it. Salve, nice Filipina, nice altered cans, recommended. Tiffany, sexy Korean, young, hot, highly recommended!

3) Minato: I'll agree with the fat cat on Q.

4) Stress free: Ogie(sp) was good. Yuri, oh baby, those of you who know her know what I'm talkin' about. Both of them are gone now I believe. If anyone knows of Yuri's where abouts these days, how about givin' us a shout.

Anybody else???

nut scratcher
06-04-02, 10:34
My Good Friend Roddd!
In your list will I be able to get Foxtrot Sierra? I know mmmv with yours but if the possibility is nil I won't go.
Peace,
Nut

executive
06-04-02, 21:02
Hostess Bars?!

I saw a post somewhere talking about being picked up by girls at the bar of the Shogun Kobe restaurant off Clairmont Mesa. I went the other night and it was as described. A japanese karioke bar. Did not see any girls that seemed to be working though.

This writer called it the average "hostess bar"

What is that?! and does anyone else know of any places that are like that in the San Diego area? What other common term might it be referred to that I could search for?

Roddd
06-04-02, 21:04
Nut,
but of course, in each and every case. Yes, it is true that our mileages may vary, maybe greatly, maybe not at all. Go with it!

Cheers

nut scratcher
06-04-02, 23:42
Roddd,
thanks for the info. I need a change from the TJ scene. Don't get me wrong, I love it there but I like oriental stuff too.
Nut

Roddd
06-05-02, 00:53
I hear ya Nut, we got it pretty good here in this border town if ya ask me.

nut scratcher
06-05-02, 15:28
Roddd,
Yeah man... when I lived here before I didn't realize how good we had it. Too wrapped up in other crap to participate in the numerous delights across the border. Now that I have come from living back east, I know different and it's like I can't get enough. Going back and forth is no big deal and now, I'm finding out... little by little there in plenty of potential in SD as well. I used to do the straight scene but WHAT A DRAG that is. SD has plenty of very hot women running around but too many of them think that they're the only game in town. How little do they know. And guess what? Now that I can take them or leave them, they seem more receptive to me but I still would rather go for the straight-up, here's your money, let's set the bed on fire kind of sex. The number and variety of women is endless. Hey, I'm goign to split before I start drooling over the keyboard!
Peace,
Nut

sam5
06-05-02, 18:52
Thanks for the info. rodd...I will follow-up at OA. Been there once and took one for the team. But, I have been interested in returning.

BuddhaHead
06-06-02, 00:39
Roddd, I'll be visiting from LA next week. Probably check out an MP since there doesn't seem to be any indy Asian worth trying. What makes Jeannie @ Royal so highly recommended? Does Tiffany @ OA provide FS? Who would be your top pick between the 2? Thanks. If interested, I can recommend some in LA.

sam5
06-06-02, 02:21
Buddhahead...
I go to LA frequently but never checked the AMP scene there. Can you recommend any in the Irvine/ Cost Mesa Area? How about Long Beach/Carson areas?
It would be greatly appreciated.

Roddd
06-06-02, 17:44
Buddhahead,
Jeannie at Royal: Korean, 30ish years old, nice figure with nice(not large) natural boobs, pleasant and usually has a good attitude, but then I have known her for several years now.

Tiffany at OA: (only works Mon. thru Thu.) Korean, I'd guess 25-30 on the age, nice altered cans (not overly huge and overstuffed like some you see), seems to have a decent attitude, but will ask for and insist on a little more $ than what you might be used to.

My top pick between the two?: it would be Jeannie. If it were not for the $ factor with Tiffany, I'd go with her first, as I consider her to be very good looking.

And YES, I would be interested in something in LA, preferably the closer to SD the better. Thanks.

BuddhaHead
06-06-02, 20:59
Roddd, thanks for the info. Re: AMPs in OC (for sam5 too). (I live north of LA, so am not the expert on OC, but have been to a few there). Mostly non-existent due to LE & politician zeal to close them down. There may be a couple that are still around, but, if they're good, they're not discussed on these open boards. I go to Oriental Acupressure in Inglewood. It's been around for many years and has consistently the best in terms of quality & quantity. Hou's (or Imperial Therapy) in Southgate is closer to SD, and also has a good reputation, although I've been there only a couple times (& haven't been there in a while). They have Asians & Latinas and offer a lineup (extremely rare for LA MPs).

sam5
06-07-02, 13:32
Buddahead...thanks for the info. Here is some inside info. for you for when you get here. I would go to Paradise...looks 4-5 but reasonable FS. I have had it at RP too, but went back recently and ended up taking one for the team. You should HOng-out on University as well, ask for UMI. Kind of thick...but great attitude. Just some tips on places.
I plan on going back and trying OA in PB. Took one for the team when I first went there, but now know who to ask for. So, you may want to follow advice from Rodd about that. Happy Hobbying.

sam5
06-10-02, 17:12
I went to get lost in Paradise again this past weekend, but ended up with only HJ. It was pretty uneventful, and the one massaging was too ticklish when it came to physical contact. I tried to sit-up and she just wanted me to lay there as she worked like a jack hammer to get me to Paradise within a few seconds. I was pretty disappointed. I think they had LE visite recently. So, strike my earlier receommendations about this one. MY BAD!

dbinla
06-10-02, 19:43
Anyone have any experience with Thad's in San Diego? I am thinking about heading down there this weekend, but I am concerned that it may be lame. Lame would be me and 40 other dude's hanging around with our dicks in our hands watching a few fat couples. Cool would be me being able to participate a little bit but not too much.

Anyone remember the cost for a single guy?

Just curious before I blow some $$ on something I don't know anything about. Thanks.

SDcruiser
06-11-02, 02:07
ECB was busy tonite between 70th and 73rd. I was going home around 730pm when I saw the young Mexican girl with piercings. I don't remember her name, she was at the Mex-food. I dated her a few months back for a 1/2n1/2.

I saw a lite skinned curly haired, she was hot - but I wasn't shopping.

I saw this mopped top black girl I normally see down near 35th.

I saw Karen at 72nd. If you don't know Karen she's a chunky white girl, brunette. Very blue eyes. Tatoos. I'd nornally only do $30 for face, but I've known her for a long time, before she worked, so she gets a little extra. I knew her when she was very thin. She was hot.

That's the most I've seen in one given night so close to la Mesa. I was interested because I met Joy the night before and she was fun.

Cruiser

Don1010ho
06-11-02, 14:15
sdcruiser

Joy you are talking about, is she still stay at the motel at the end of est ECB?. If it her, i was dated with her several times. She is pleasant to date with.

Hargow20
06-11-02, 14:26
Cruised a little bit this weekend. On thurdsay I believe I saw that redhead Angela. Angela would still not go with me. Seems strange Angela was very nice the last time I was with her......... She was the only girl working the cops stopped her and she left after a short while. There were a lot of cops for about a 2 hours.

On Sunday night I cruised through Oceanside at 5 and 9:30 pm the action was pretty dead. I only saw this one black girl working. I guess the action must be dead on Sundays...........

kevin_405
06-12-02, 01:17
Are there any Asian Massage Parlors in San Diego with hot asian bueaties that offer Full S*x.
I am having cravings for asian women and wanna check some out.

Most of the posting on this site seem to tell me that all of them are Rip offs .

Any Ques would be appretiated.

Email me at kevin_405@yahoo.com

sam5
06-12-02, 17:27
I think you need to check out TROPHY LOUNGE in National City. A lot of "West-Pac Widows" there. Or, HONEY-KO, in Imperial Beach.

There are some hot Asian Women working the bar at STAR BAR in downtown off of E Street.

Those suggestions come if you don't want to pay.

SdDave
06-12-02, 20:50
Anybody ever try MCP on Penasquitos by the 15? I have seen ads with a hot model but I get mixed feelings. This place seems like it could go either way on offering extras. If you have been there let's hear about it.

SdDave
06-13-02, 21:44
MCP is a massage place in penasquitos. I saw an ad in the Reader for them with a very hot model. Gave me the impression that extras were available. Would like to know any info.

sam5
06-14-02, 14:51
I saw the same ad in the Reader about MCP. So, I decided to investigate a little. I gave the number a call and the girl that answered sounded cute. So, I drove up there. Walked in and was a little curious, because it looked like a dentist office. The door to the main hallway was half open. About a minute after I entered, an Asian woman came out. I was looking at the prices and noticed that this place does something called COLON HYDROTHERAPY. I have no clue about this, but makes me wary. I think maybe the most the team can get out of this place is a HJ. The woman that greeted me was about a 6-7 in looks. But, seemed kind of wary that I was there. Maybe I looked like LE to her. Who knows? Did not stick around for service, because she said she was working on someone. But she did greet me in spandex shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. Let me hear some other experiences with this place.

Yodaman
06-14-02, 16:25
sam5

COLON HYDROTHERAPY I think that's what we used to call an enema!

Dosen't sound like fun to me...But that's just me!

JakeYFong
06-15-02, 23:11
Royal is starting to suck. There's a girl named Sarah who talks about Jesus Christ too much. Avoid her when you can. But it looks like she's the only one working. Is there anybody else??????

SDcruiser
06-16-02, 02:09
DON1010HO;

Yes Joy is still at the Hotel on ECB. I like the no rush- GFE. She's got such a sweet ass and nips. Do you remember how to get in touch with her?
If not email me at sdcruiser@hotmail.com.

Cruiser

shawnn
06-16-02, 06:05
Hey all,

Can someone tell me where the best place is to cruise in oceanside? I have read through previous posts and it seems that the action is between o'side blvd and mission. Any other locations or more specific streets? Daytime and nightime action?

Thanks all

Shawn

shawnn007@aol.com

Nice Guy
06-17-02, 18:47
Greetings, fellas. I will be visiting San Diego the beginning of August and was wondering if there are any good AMPs in the Downtown/ Gaslamp area? I've seen the sites for the in/ out-call girls but figure they are your typical "lookie-no-touchie" scams. Are there any that are legit and offer full service for a resonable price?

montes
06-17-02, 19:49
Picked up Stephanie today... Little disappointed, good BBBJ, but rushed it and wanted me to finish in 5 minutes... wanted more $$ to keep sucking on my ding dong....like another 30 dollars for five more minutes.....Shit, I picked her up on ECB. and drover her to NC... she finished me of with a HJ....cause aint no way in hell i was going to pay 60 bucks for a BBBJ....

wolfcallsd
06-22-02, 15:12
very interesting to see whats going on in the world around me. I love reading the posts

Night Owl
06-23-02, 02:57
Night Owl again,

After my earlier adventures (see San Bernindo) I was back on the I-15 heading toward San Diego. After passing Marine base, I decide to cut off the I-15 and do a bit of cruising through the city. Not long after leaving the I-15, see another massage parlor. I had no pen or paper on hand so I decided to just go in and think about directions later. An older mamasan once again greets me and I instead pay for 30 minutes (I was tight on time now). The same mamasan gave me the massage and I started feeling better already. Then came time for the good stuff. Only this time I wound up getting a great hj. That wasn't bad cause combined with that and me sucking her nipples, I shot like a geyser. Her nipples sure were great (and tasted good) for a mamasan I mean heck, I could have sucked them all night if I had the time. Afterwords, she massaged me and we talked for about 10 more minutes. Afterwords, I gave he $40 as a tip. She was real greatful for the tip. Since I'll be in town looking for an apartment, I will definantly retrace my path and go back. Who cares if I just got a handjob, I love sucking on her nipples.

Peace out yall

Night Owl

Hargow20
06-24-02, 12:55
Cruised ECB last Thursday around 11 pm. Cruised from 805& ECB to El Cajon city. Things were completely dead no girls at all........

Well probably was cruising to late. Most of the girls leave ECB by 9pm. I may try cruising tomorrow if I am in the area...

Pumpkinhead
06-24-02, 16:00
>> Second- been wanting to go to TJ- but not alone- and will have a few days in the next couple months when this is doable. Is there a group of you guys who go together?<<

FIVE,

Post this on the TJ board... guys are going there everyday! Lots of them are more than willing to show a newbie the ropes. I won't be going down for a while, but good luck to you when you make your crossing... really not that bad by yourself... just stick to the staples Adelita's and Chicago and you'll get your feet wet in a good way.

SDcruiser
06-24-02, 23:14
Monday 6pm, saw a white chic on the south side of ECB between 73rd&72nd. She had ona blue plaid short set. Anyone pick her up? I didn't get a good look at her, but her body wasn't bad. Saw Karen. She yelled at me, but I wasn't looking. Monday between 5-7pm seem to be the best for the border of SD and LM on ECB.
Cruiser

Five
06-25-02, 15:45
Still looking for info on the AMP above the oil change place in PB- anyone know the deal here? thanks! five

El Gato Gordo
06-27-02, 16:24
Responses to some posts below:

I agree AMP in SD going downhill rapidly. A few years ago, there were 6-9 places in SD and La Mesa with some beautifuul girls, offering FS. Now, extras are still available at some places but getting harder to find and the quality is going down badly. In my recent experience, I would avoid all places unless there is a positive review here or elsewhere.

Five: the name of that place in PB is Crystal Spa. Used to be very good. A tech named Yuri (formerly of Stress Free in MV) used to work there and was among the best in Sd, but she has been gone for some time. My last trip there, the "mamsan" was a very hot mid-20s Korean so I thought I was in for a good time. However, the actual tech was grossly overweight and, to make matters worse, she tried to stradle my head and I saw she was on the rag!! I would not go back unless/until we get reports that things have changed.

Sam: I have been going to Ichiban for a long time, I know that tech from her days in La Mesa. I think she rates a higher review looks-wise than you give her, although she is not too young (probably early 40s) she has a good body. Massage is good, she has a great steam room in back, minimal extras may be available after she gets to know you.

Based on recent reports, it looks like Oriental in PB is the best bet right now. I continue to have good experiences at Minato, but I was pressured to give a greater tip last time I was there so I might take a break (the service actually was excellent so the tech may have had a point). Royal seems one to avoid now unless you like a dose of Jesus with your HJ. have not been to Paradise in KM but it has some decent write-ups.

Anyone with new/additional info? lets keep the dialogue/reviews going.

sam5
06-28-02, 13:19
Originally posted by elgatogordo
Sam: I have been going to Ichiban for a long time, I know that tech from her days in La Mesa. I think she rates a higher review looks-wise than you give her, although she is not too young (probably early 40s) she has a good body. Massage is good, she has a great steam room in back, minimal extras may be available after she gets to know you.

I'm glad to see that you are defending your provider. But, one man's 5-6 in looks, maybe another man's 7-8 in looks. It all depends on what a person is accustomed to.
But, not to downplay ICHIBAN, it was very clean and kind of secluded. And, the lady had a 10 in attitude.

Hargow20
06-28-02, 13:55
Cruised Thurs and Wed's evening. Wednesday was fairl dead a black girl and some fat white girls.

Thursday was a bit better, saw Angela and one other thick brunette. I get the feeling that some girls are moving towards Fairmont & ECB hopefully the action will pick up soon....

RicoS
06-28-02, 15:41
My horny brothers. I have been reading your posts for a year or two now and have gleaned much knowledge from you as a once "naive-to-the-game" debutante. In that time, I have made more solid "contacts" thru intuitive experimentation than thru many of the suggestions, though I appreciate and have heeded some. So while I make no claim to being an expert of any kind whatsoever now, as this "hobby" exists in a highly subjective arena, I do feel I will contribute and share my priceless journeys.
To preface my contributions, I emphatically disagree that SD has nothing to offer and validate that statement with an honest assessment of myself and admit I am too lazy (and busy) to cruise down to TJ just for a session that is shorter than the amount of time it takes to drive there (I'm around La Costa). So in the time it takes to drive (to TJ) on some nights, I have spent thousands-of hours and dollars-on virtually every MP/provider to solidify an educated evaluation of each place I share. And not to be arrogant in the least, but I am thought of as a fairly attractive gentleman (maybe Charlie Sheen attractive) and am very fit. I ONLY mention this as I truly believe this DOES have a bearing on the service that is received and how any given provider treats you. You can assess your own experience from there...Some providers may be found in the Reader. These are my experiences.
AMPS:
La Jolla Acupressure: two mid-thirties ladies HJ or CBJ incl.
Ingrid (Reader): legit Austrian therapist. Tough but very nurturing. Done in her apartment and no drape as she flips and stretches you and isn’t afraid to grab your junk and move it if she sees fit.
Leilani: OMG – despite the “tough” website, she is a very sweet young lady. Silicon cones but delicious bod. Teased me well! Brushing here and there slightly. Massaged my arms and rested my hand/arm on her breasts and rubbed her crotch up to the table and my hand, I was hard than hell the entire time. Nearly asked her to marry me. Very worth the $.
Yvonne (TBURST): yes, it’s true. She does ramble and is a bit off the wall. She has a pretty fair body and I have seen her about a half a dozen times. CBJ only on first visit, but unrushed CFS the succeeding visits. She even sucked my toes, licked my feet and balls and eventually played my anus the last couple times. My last visit she pulled out a huge frickin dildo and psychotically plunged herself with it as I just sat and watched. (I hope she does that kind of thing with everyone-may scare them). There are simply too many opinions out there about her my friends so your best bet is to just try her out for yourself if interested as she epitomizes the Forest Gump analogy of a box of chocolates….
PB Oriental Acupressure: fair, HJ only
Ginzaa Spa: nothing special- depends who works. Sloppy, rushed HJ’s
Eva’s: my first time… Gotta check out Sara. She has a “frequent squirter’s program”. See her five times and she gives one for free! Very sensual. HJ, CBJ-first few times, BBBJ/unrushed F/S when a regular.
Yoshi’s: Staff formerly of PB OA. See Lily, she’ll more than take care of you. One of top AMPs available Nuff said.
Kiaa’s: very nice providers. Not the most attractive but HJ incl. BBBJ after you’re a reg.
Paradise: totally legit and 1-2 men always present. Free to walk around without a towel. Did get two therapists the last couple times for reasons unknown to me. Maybe they were just being nice on slow nights.
Aero, Sakura: rushed 15 min HJ. Any place too close to airport/base sucks as so many random tourists and servicemen are through there.
Victoria Rose: totally legit. Very sensual and romantic but nothing but a phenomenal massage. Gotta see Kathleen.
Minato: Jennifer and Q are a must see. Will do anything for $60-80. Q does BBBJ/FS when she gets to know you.
Osaka: Ask for Sunny. Take the tub for the hour. F/S for $80
Hong’s: Had a different race lady every time. Fair massage, HJ and ass play but filthy place. I kept looking for critters around the room.
Mimi, Saigon, Anna, Royal Palace, Moon, and Won’s: No offense but I consider these the novice stops where you are guaranteed a fairly rushed, impersonal HJ and too many variables with the different providers. It’s where I would send someone just starting the hobby. These are the “vegetarian” versions of AMPs. I’m a meat eater personally.
Body Stretch: legit + men present. One massage the mamasan sat down at my feet and pulled on one foot/leg while opposing the stretch by putting her heel in my hole and toes smashing my beans-then switched legs.
Oriental Gardens: These woman have a lot of fetishes. One visit, one spent more time with her finger in my ass-thought I had a colon massage. The other kept putting my feet on her tits and in her crotch.
Far East Spa: totally legit massage. One of the best massages in town in my opinion given by a nice older Greek lady.
Aphrodite’s: borderline rip off. Beware, Sucks massage. Beautiful ladies but highly impersonal. Seemed to take pleasure in teasing and didn’t speak very much. That’s Krizia’s secret! (Reader)
Aladdin’s: legit older German (?) lady. Free body scrub but no pleasure other than massage.
Absolute Healing Touch: two ladies don’t get along and are attractive but rushed and bitchy. Will keep you undraped and tease you, but room is cold and shrivel factor very high. Massage only.
Stress Free: great service, anything goes for $80-100
Caprice’s: this was THE place! I loved these ladies and it was difficult to choose amongst them. Can’t find them for as they were closed down over a year now and miss them. The best by far!
So gentlemen, those are my experiences and analyses. I am keeping my current providers undisclosed, as I do not want to jeopardize their “talent” or my extensive research. Just a suggestion. Get the body scrubs and tubs offered with over half of these places, things tend to blossoms from there. In my opinion, I believe that even a couple of the legit providers may have serviced in some form (a couple did) if I would have persisted, however, I do treat them all as a gentlemen would and so I NEVER press anything that is not at least subtly available. Good Luck!

sam5
06-28-02, 19:30
I'm just curious about some of your recommendations...ricos. La Jolla Accupressure has been closed for some time. When was the last time you were there? The same for Ginzaa.
And then the price quote for Minato...kind of off. I think they charge more than that.
If I am wrong...My mistake and I would like to apologize...but there are some holes in your post.

RicoS
06-29-02, 03:48
With all due respect brother sam, the last time I was at LJ A or Ginzaa was earlier this year, so I was not aware nor do I care they were less than fair. Minato, however, is a the real deal. Negotiations are not a real strong point from what I've seen on the SD board. If you've been paying more than this, you're getting ripped. Q definately will barter, and I've never payed more than what I wrote. I did not post to only recommend, necessarily. If you read, I wrote primarily in terms of MY personal experiences.

Five
07-01-02, 19:30
RicoS- great long post. Enjoyed reading it but have a couple questions for you. First- Stress Free- just went there last week and had a horrible experience- cold non talkative tech and no extra offered at all.. not that bad since she was not attractive at all. Is there someone specific to ask for or a time to go? Second- Oriental Gardens.. who was the "ass-girl"? I have enjoyed a nice butt rub a time or two. Lastly- when was the last time you were at Eva in PB? Just wondering if your "Sara" still works there. Anyway- thanks for the info. Look forward to your replies. Five

Yodaman
07-01-02, 23:50
RicoS:

"but I am thought of as a fairly attractive gentleman (maybe Charlie Sheen attractive) " LOL

Only one thing to say...BLA. BLA, BLA, you are such a stud I am humbled by your bullshit!

Yoda..OUT!

RicoS
07-03-02, 19:31
Five:

Agreed-Stree Free has dealt several swings and a miss, but believe it or not, Yuri is back and she is the one to see. Very gentle and sweet in addition to about a 6-7 in looks. She works short weekends apparently.
Oriental Gardens was Jackie I believe. (Haven't been there for awhile...).

Yoda:

I wasn't going to bother to even dignify your asinine comment with an answer, but let me say this to broaden your seemly limited comprehension of what I wrote, how I wrote it and why. I chose to sign on this board to help my fellow "hobbyists" out. I also come with a very high assumption that the gentlemen in here are adequately mature and secure in their assessments of themselves and others. This is why I said "fairly" as I do not particularly think (Charlie Sheen) is attractive but I'm not a chick (and I am told I look like him nearly every day by clints/patients-that's all-it was a baseline.)
That said, I will be candidly honest in saying that the service that you receive is directly related to your appearance SOMETIMES. In other words if you're a sloppy, unkempt fat basturd, expecting they owe you something, providers will push for more $$$, before touchy your repulsive ass. However, if you present a clean, respectful image, I think it is easier to get more "bang for your buck" (no pun intended). We all know that most are all about the bottom line...$$$! but things go smoother if you're prepared.
IF you read what I have written with the "helpful hint" mentality, then I believe the tips will be helpful as many others posts have been for me.
However, if you're looking to scrutinize and be offended, you probably will and will have lost the entire essence of the post.
All I know is what I have shared has benefitted me much and I am more than happy to help a guy out if it works for them. I know that I have paid my dues "taking one for the team" several times to immerge with the info I've shared. You can take it or leave it, I do not care in the least either way.

Yodaman
07-03-02, 22:24
RicoS:
Do know what LOL means?

I was laughing WiTH YOU ( I hope) not at you...read my other posts little brother..and you will know what I am all about....save your rant, and a nice rant it was, for the proper targets. I say this because you really cant be that seriously in love with yourself...I thought it was a joke, and was just playing along. I know that you want to be a valued source of information for this forum, since you have a total of three posts, it shows that you are trying...Keep trying.

I, as well as others saw some anomolies in your post...Oh well everyone has different experiences..Its just that in my 20+ yrs of hobbying I have never known even one provider to be so attracted to ones looks...It has been more attitude and kindness (not to mention MONEY) that invokes such a response. Can you know see why I thought you were joking, Charlie?

I am not your enemy..in fact I am your friend!

I didn't mean to offend I just thought that you were a a man with a sence of houmor!

mike9999
07-04-02, 18:44
I will be visiting San Diego in two weeks and will be staying at a hotel by the convention center. Where is a good place to find some action within a mile of the convention center. I am looking for a massage and either a HJ or BJ. Full service is not essential. Any help will be appreciated.

xymox2020
07-04-02, 21:06
There really isn't anything in and around the Center that I know but there are some that are within a 10-15 minute drive. There are some on Adams AVenue, University Blvd and El Cajon Blvd. There are also some in the Pacific Beach area also. I have not had great success at any of these places but I am looking for FS which I think should be an option at all AMPs.
The selection of girls (and I use that term loosely) is not what you would find in San Francisco. The last one I went to in SD was on Adams, near Park Blvd. To get there, go all the wa to the end of Park Blvd away from Balboa Park then turn right on Adams. It will then be about two more blocks on the right, on the corner. It is a white one story house. I can't remember the name but it sounds Japanese and is in the Yellow Pages. The facilities are actually pretty nice but they only had two old bags working. I didn't know that they were senior citizens since the mamasan did not let me see them before I got my massage. I learned my lesson about that place real quick. The massage was pretty good. The bag walked on my back like the OLD pro she was. She didn't even try to touch my privates which didn't bother me since I couldn't get the image of my great grandmother out of my mind as she was kneading my musculature.

Juancho619
07-05-02, 03:37
Hey Rico, where is Caprice’s at? In sd? where abouts? whats the number to the place?

sam5
07-05-02, 16:56
mike9999:

I have heard of a place in downtown. I don't know the name of it, because I have not been there myself. But, I have had a few people mention it. You may want to do some research on it. If anyone, in here knows of the place, can you help out mike9999 and me. Thanks.

Roddd
07-05-02, 17:44
Juancho,
Caprice used to be in Lemon Grove. They got shut down by LE last year I believe. Your tax dollars hardly at work.

orbyter
07-05-02, 18:40
Originally posted by RicoS
That said, I will be candidly honest in saying that the service that you receive is directly related to your appearance SOMETIMES. In other words if you're a sloppy, unkempt fat basturd, expecting they owe you something, providers will push for more $$$, before touchy your repulsive ass. However, if you present a clean, respectful image, I think it is easier to get more "bang for your buck" (no pun intended)...

for what it's worth, i agree wholeheartedly. i'm no gq model, but i'm fairly attractive, and i make a habit of showering and shaving before cruising the streets. i'm always polite. i can tell you that i've had excellent service at prices generally lower than what i've seen quoted on these forums. it only makes sense. sw are people too (most of them).

bluballamp
07-06-02, 15:47
Will be visiting SD next weekend (have not been to town in 2 months) - saw old post that Lee and Jeanie have quit the Royal? Tell me it is not so - I always saw one or the other when in town - Are they still working - any info would be greatly appreciated.

Five
07-08-02, 18:31
sam5-

thanks for the info on your post. best of luck to you! Five

Five
07-10-02, 11:16
Hi all.. a little off topic here, but I tried elsewhere and have had no response. Does anyone have any info on the Laughlin/Bullhead city area? I am going there for a couple days and was hoping to sample the local flavor. Posted on the nevada board with no response. Anyone? Thanks! Five

Hargow20
07-12-02, 18:40
Has anyone seen any new action on ECB recently??? I have not been cruising recently. To busy with some personal problems and plus the action has been so poor it has not seemed worth cruising.

I may go next week to see if the action has improved.

mike9999
07-13-02, 19:39
I will be in San Diego on Tuesday. Does anyone know any good outcall escorts who are a good value price wise.

Kaffir
07-13-02, 23:26
Originally posted by mike9999
Thanks, but I do not have time to get to TJ. So if anyone knows of someone, then send me a name and a phone number to anytimeanytime@yahoo.com
Dude... I don't know if you're LE or not but the way you persist on trying to get a number for a FS escort smells too much like bacon frying.... especially when it really doesn't take much to look in the yellow pages and/or the internet... it's pretty much it hor miss in SD. By the time you make contact with the agency, wait for her to be an hour or two late then spend 300 to let her in the door, another 200 to take her clothes off and any other extras you could have dropped your load a couple of times in TJ and be relaxing while waiting to cross the border back into SD.
Take it from the guys who live here.
If you are insistent on getting an SD escort then try this site:
www.sd-exotics.com
This siet has been posted here a few times by several mongers. I can't vouch for them. They seem t have some pretty hot women on their list but whether or not they will get you off is to be seen.

bdog
07-16-02, 02:07
hey out there I'm new to SD. starting to figure things out slowly but surely, can anyone fill me in on the Trophy lounge, what can one expect to encounter there, Pro's or whatever, any past experiences or info would be mucho appreciated?? what night are best at the TL.

Thanks
dbog

sam5
07-29-02, 12:24
You know...I was planning on staying out of retirement. I was latched on to a hottie for a significant other. Thought it would last. Unfortunately, I was screwed over by this one. So, one bad turn deserves a good one. I have decided to come off of sabbatical and start back with the hobby.
Now for the info. I am looking for. Has anyone ever went down to TJ alone? To AB or CC? That is one experience I have not encountered, and was planning on it after reading a post on how cheap it was. Can someone let me know how much a session would cost down there? How far is AB & CC from the border? Do most of the taxi drivers know where it is?
Also, what are the girls like on a scale from 1- 10? Looks? Skills? Are they fairly clean?
Get back to me and let me know.

TIME TO HO AROUND!

ManWithStamina
07-29-02, 22:57
I go down to TJ by myself frequently. Sometimes I park my truck in the parking lot behind the McDonalds across from the border gates. Parking is $5.00 there. I have never had a problem with vandelism. Then hop on a bus by the entrance. The bus drops you at the intersection of 7th and Rev. Bounce your way down to the red zone from there. (in the daylight hours)

If darkness is approaching walk across the border and take a cab to the AB. Sit in the front seat of the cab. Only say Adelitas and give him $5 when you get out. Don't ask how much. YOUR THE BOSS!

Stay at the Adelita bar. Your first time out you will feel safer than walking to the North/East diagonally across the intersection to the Chicago Club. Chicago Club is a ghost town until 10:00 pm or so at night. Adelitas has life most anytime.

Outside the bar don't get eye contact with a bum or a woman with an adams apple. Remember watch the bums and women with adams apples. Both will pick pocket you.

Shoot just writing about this make me wan't to go south. I gotta work. Tons of paper is facing me at my desk.

In summation:it's safe

Man

SDcruise
08-02-02, 13:35
Folks,

Newbie to this board but a long-time pervert. I used to cruise for ****** on ECB back in the late 1980's. Those where the best of times - great young, hot chicks and low prices. Have I got some great stories! Due to divorce/bad finances I haven't done anything but jerking off for years. But now I would like to get some action going again.

I've seen some posts about TJ. Looks good, but I just don't want to risk going south of the border. Crusing ECB seems too risky to me since they can take your car, plus the action seems sporadic. Escort services are too expensive, which leaves me with looking at AMPs. I just read through all of your posts over the last year which leaves me with the conclusion that any AMP info must be VERY current. Has anybody had any real positive AMP experiences, like within the past few weeks? Thanks.

JuanTalachero
08-02-02, 15:23
Originally posted by SanDawg
Juan,

There a bunch a clubs and dive bars frequented by west-pac widows in I.B. on both sides of Palm Ave. Take I-5 south, exit on Palm and make a right turn. The best one in I.B. is Honey-Ko's. Easier to score than at Trophy Lounge.

Thanks SanDwag! I tried asking my cousin about some of the other places where I know he throws out the dragnet for WPWs. He semed to have gotten offended just because it was at the dinner table with my aunt , uncle, me and his finace! What a loser!
Honey Ko's sounds like a swinging place!
Have you heard about a place in IB called Jo'Jo's? I looked for it but couldn't find it.

SDcruiser
08-05-02, 11:39
Wow; spend a week off-line and see what happens.
SDcruise and sdcruiser are not the same person. Like you care. For those that know me from this board and from **********. I guess this would be a good time to change my handle.

SDcruise: nice story about the good old days. Seeing TJ girls on SD-Exotics, you have to wonder when that'll be screwed up by US law.
Cruiser

noticed C L U B H O M B R E was ******** out, why is that?

JuanTalachero
08-07-02, 08:49
Jaun,

If it's the same Jo-Jo's I'm thinking of, the place closed down about 7 years ago. It was on the corner of Palm and Saturn, next to the '76 gas station. It was a fun place.

The other places on Palm are basically bars that are frequented by and/or bartended by WPWs. The only place on Palm, that I know of, that is a night club is Honey-Ko's. After the TL and HK close, try the Filipino restaraunts in NC. There's Lourdes and Zarlito's. Both places are full of WPWs on the weekends after the clubs close. Good luck!

San Dawg

Thanks SanDawg,
No wonder why I couldn't find Jo-Jo's. It ust be the same place since the location you describe is where I was looking. Damn bastards sending me on a wild goose chase.
I've done the Lourdes trip. When I eat there it's real late 2-2:30 AM and I go all the way to the back near the restrooms and the table with the coat hanger antennae so all the wannabe gangsters can see swagger in. I am usually alone so I must seem a bit odd to them.
I've only eaten at Zarlito's in the daytime. Never knew it was open to pick up straggling bits of barroom action.
I'm getting a bit beaten down by the TJ scene so I might try the IB scene soon.

Don1010ho
08-09-02, 09:53
SDcruise

You're so damn right, furniture store called Lloyd's, by the bus stop, there use to be half of dozen or more every night, picked them up a couple dozen or more at that spot. What the good old days? missed them so much. good hunting. don1010ho

Olympian23
08-11-02, 03:52
Hey RODD...

Thanks for the explanation.

lets say there are 50 WPW's in Trophy's on a Saturday night, in your opinion realistically, what percentage of those 50 would be down to hook up? i read someone else talking about it on an earlier post but his description makes me more inclined to think that it is very very Hit & Miss...is this true or are the odd's at least better than your average bar?

localbozo
09-11-02, 23:03
anyone visiting or living in San Diego should NOT waste their time with SW. They are not worth the risk. You should go to Tijuana...only 15 miles away. Take a cab ($6) from the border to Adelita's during the day and Chicago club (across the street) at night. These clubs are located in the Zona Norte of TJ, where prostitution is legal. There are plenty of hot, young girls there. FS generally goes for $50 + $11 for the hotel room. Or, if you are on a tighter budget, there are plenty of SG's all around the block. They go for about $25 - $30 and you will get more for your buck with the SG's than club girls. You may have to tip the Mexican pimp is you chose a street girl. I give $5. You will then go to a skanky hotel for $4 plus 50 cents for a condom. Make sure you have your money prepared for the room and the girl. It's not good to flaunt your money around. No one needs to know that you have extra money. That's all anyone wants in TJ...your money. Remember to be assertive to the Mexican "hustlers" on the street and don't take any shit from them. Don't be rude, but if you are not interested in what they have to offer, let them know that and keep walking. Always know whats going on around you. I believe it is a safe place, but never let your guard down. I hate to hear of dumb American's getting ripped off or pick pocketed.

Don1010ho
09-13-02, 10:39
Canova

Please send me your neighbor gal name and # if you don't mind, i wound like to hook up with her. Thanx. My email address is don1010ho@hotmail.com

happy hunting

ZEUS_420
09-13-02, 14:59
Canova,
Send me the info please Bro. Thanks.

ZEUS

ab2d_zeus_420@hotmail.com

Roddd
09-14-02, 16:20
AMP Report

There's a young Latina hottie working at the Acupressure Oriental Massage at 2145 Garnet in PB. Goes by the name Monica. Waist length straight dark hair, nice body, smallish tits, nice butt. She says she is only working weekends right now, but hopes to get in some weekdays. Says she is from Ensenada, but has lived in SD for some time. Speaks perfect English.

SanDawg
09-26-02, 21:03
Five,

What is Yvonne's web address? It was in the old archived forums but they're not up anymore. Please help out. Thanks!

SanDawg
09-26-02, 21:25
Just curious, does anyone have any info on any Vietnamese coffee shops in East San Diego? Action is available if you know what your're doing up north.

LE Watcher
09-27-02, 04:42
Originally posted by Kenshiro
I don't live to far from ECB. I criuse it pretty regularly looking for SW and I have only found 1 since I moved here in March. Where are you guys having luck? I start at the Texas St-ECB intersection and go down to College Ave. Am I in the wrong place or is there just nothing out there?

You are in the right place. Just open your eyes. They are everywhere. I wouldn't advise hunting after school lets out. Some young girl may want to earn a few extra bucks, but it could cost you much more. If you even think she may be too young she is probalby being watched by LE.

Anywhere the freeways hit ECB is good.

ocstunna600
09-27-02, 08:46
five, can you email me yvonne's info as well. appreciate it.
ocstunna600@yahoo.com

player1
09-27-02, 09:10
Just curious, does anyone have any info on any Vietnamese coffee shops in East San Diego? Action is available if you know what your're doing up north.

Hey SanDawg,

I know of methods of getting action at the Vietnamese coffee houses in Oc. Care to share? Email tim_player1@yahoo.com and let's exchange notes.

Player1

Five
09-30-02, 10:02
Since there are multiple requests for Yvonne's website I will just post it.
www.tburst.net
Five

JeffreyK44
09-30-02, 19:02
Originally posted by player1
Hey SanDawg,

I know of methods of getting action at the Vietnamese coffee houses in Oc. Care to share? Email tim_player1@yahoo.com and let's exchange notes.

Player1

Player1 - would love to share info on OC coffee houses, contact me at jeffreyk44@hotmail.com or jeffk44@yahoo.com......later

enewmark20
10-01-02, 12:56
Warning prostitution sting........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was out cruising that Thursday and I saw the sting operation. It was taking place 1 block east of ECB and Texas st. The girls were standing in front of the Hotel across from the Denny's. I talked to one of the girls and she refused to get in the car.

"September 28, 2002

13 men arrested in prostitution sting

San Diego vice detectives arrested 13 men after they solicited sex from undercover officers posing as prostitutes, police said yesterday.

The operation took place Thursday night in the Mid-City area, said police spokesman Dave Cohen. All 13 men were booked into San Diego Central Jail and their vehicles were impounded.

The sting is part of an ongoing a campaign against prostitution in San Diego, and future operations can be expected are likely throughout the city, Cohen said. – Gregory Alan Gross"

Five
10-01-02, 13:46
Had no idea about vietnamese coffee houses.. please share any info here or in email
goingcruising@yahoo.com

Roddd
10-01-02, 18:09
13 men arrested in prostitution sting

San Diego vice detectives arrested 13 men after they solicited sex from undercover officers posing as prostitutes, police said yesterday.

The operation took place Thursday night in the Mid-City area, said police spokesman Dave Cohen. All 13 men were booked into San Diego Central Jail and their vehicles were impounded.

The sting is part of an ongoing a campaign against prostitution in San Diego, and future operations can be expected are likely throughout the city, Cohen said. – Gregory Alan Gross"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your tax dollars, 'hardly' at work.

enewmark20
10-01-02, 20:59
I agree it really seems a waste of money to run a sting when so few girls are working. But I guess the vice squad has to show that they are doing something.....

Yodaman
10-03-02, 18:35
Hey Player1

One post and you hit the jackpot! Well done in the spirit of a true hobbiest!

Hit me with your OC Viet Coffee house info if you will please

Yodaman2002@hotmail.com

Thanks

Bert2002
10-03-02, 18:59
OC Viet. Coffee Houses!?
The girls are very beautiful and usually speak pretty good English. They usually suggest a green avocado drink that tastes, well, usual to say the least. Although, I've never had one suggest extra service if you know what I mean <wink>. Yep, I'd like to know more too. HELP!

BTW, should we move this thread to the OC forum? Just wondering....

LarryS1352
10-03-02, 19:51
In the past some of you mentioned a Jeannie that worked at a San Diego AMP. I ran into her today and am willing to provide you with her contact info. When you email me just mention the AMP that you remember her from. My email address is LarryS1352@aol.com.

As for me I think Jeannie is the nicest, in my opinion one of the most attractive AMP gals I have met.

Night Owl
10-04-02, 02:21
Originally posted by VICE SQUAD
If you're a NAVY man like me in San Dog you're better off travelling to TJ for action than going up north to OC. BTW, I never heard a shipmate say he was getting transferred to an area to work on a ship. We always say something else. Are you a pollywog? Boot? What's your rate? Are you designated or will you be striking? Are you LE? What's the story?

I don't always talk navy terms. Only when I'm at work do I say things in "proper form." As far as your question...AZ (Aviation Maintenance Administrationman). Made E-5 in four years. I'm sure you can figure out what the 21 is.

SanDawg
10-07-02, 05:14
O.K., getting back to my original question, does anybody have any info on Vietnamese coffee houses in East San Diego? I know there's on across the street from the 7-ll on ECB near the 51st St intersection. I haven't been able to get out (compliments of my S.O.) at night to check it out. I'll take one for the team when I get a chance, but would like a heads up if anyone has the info. Thanks all.

SanDawg

Roddd
10-17-02, 18:34
Originally posted by dave_far
Hey Roddd,

I saw your previous message about that place on Garnet. Can you provide some more information about that place? Can I get FS and what are the prices? Also I'm kinda new to this thing so how do I approach that place. Know of any other places in the Beach Area? Your info would help out a rookie. Thanks

The place is Acupressure Oriental Massage at 2145Garnet Ave. How do you approach the place?--just go in and check it out. Tell them you've been there before. Say you were with Salve, Tiffany, or Nancy.

Hargow20
10-18-02, 14:32
Holding out for lower prices is working............

Recently there has been some new girls working the streets. The other day I got a bj for 30$ from this girl named Nikki. So the moral of the story is don't pay high prices.

Five
10-19-02, 13:24
Sandog- there are many that fs is available at. The place just east of Univ & 54th offers.. yumi can be fun she is a little heavy but ready to please and very pleasant. Minato of course is little more than a front operation for whatever your need may be. Eva in PB, depending on day you can get that.. I have struck out a couple times, stress free comes to mind.. she was not all that pleasant and I think she thought I was LE.. did not even stick around for any negotiations. Those are the 3 that come to mind immediately... have not been back to the place east of college and Univ since they got raided.. not sure what the status is there but it used to be available. Five

Tired_Driver
10-22-02, 19:53
Originally posted by five
Minato of course is little more than a front operation for whatever your need may be.

Must be your mojo workin there. Minato used to be a snap (1 year ago) but I hadn't gone since until recently. I tried twice in the past two months and got absolutely nowhere. I've been a hobbyist for 15 yrs and have had no problems all over the US. Recently at Minato nothing worked. They claimed they had a recent regime (ownership) change and were legit.

I think its B.S. but I can't figure out what the right spin is.

T.D.

Five
10-23-02, 11:35
TD- dunno what to tell ya. I know that the first time I went it was a little more difficult (still got what I wanted), but once one girl knew me and and I knew what name to drop it was a snap. Now I will say I have not been there in the last 6 weeks or so, and it is altogether possible they are not feeding you a line of crap, but I personally cannot see Q or Jennifer not taking care of me like they have before... they just dig the money I am sure it has nothing to do with me personally.. ain't symbiosis grand? Sorry if I have accidentally posted out of date info folks..anyone have a recent report from a visit there to clear this up? Five

Hargow20
10-23-02, 14:33
High street prices:

holding out is working. Last night I picked up this girl named Pasha. A few weeks ago I talked to her and she wanted 40$ and I offered her 20$. Last night she said that she would go for 20$.

Tired_Driver
10-23-02, 22:06
Originally posted by hargow20
High street prices:

holding out is working. Last night I picked up this girl named Pasha. A few weeks ago I talked to her and she wanted 40$ and I offered her 20$. Last night she said that she would go for 20$.

Interesting.. What area (ECB, NC, Oside)? And the name.. Pasha. Describe her, stats, etc..

TD

Hargow20
10-24-02, 14:10
Pasha works on ECB. Pasha tall chunky brunetteis tall chunky. Pasha is roughly a 5. I guess she is ok if you are into fat chicks.

enewmark20
10-24-02, 19:57
SDSTREET

http://www.*************************sdstreet

I have started a new forum called sdstreet. For some reason the message archive is not available in yahoo street. I suspect that Yahoo decided to disable the message feature.

I have been planning to start a new forum since the poll feature is not available.

enewmark20
10-24-02, 20:07
Cruised last night the action was really great. There was more girls than I have seen in a long time. I saw at least 8 girls. Most of the girls were from out of town and charging higher prices.

I will probably cruise tonight. If any of you cruise tonight use caution. It is my strong suspicion that since there were so many new girls that there will be a lot of cops.

Dave_Far
10-24-02, 23:01
Roddd,

Thanks for the info but just a couple more things. How much for FS? and how would u rate the girls? I don't want to go in and get ripped off for some chunky chick.

thanks

Roddd
10-26-02, 14:47
Dave,

About the girls I mentioned:
Nancy does not work there anymore.

Tiffany, 20something, very nice body, attitude could be better though.

Salve, Filipina, 30something, nice slim body with modified dairy cannons. Nice girl.

Monica, newest girl there, 20something, nice body, only seen her once though.

How much for FS? I don't think those things should be discussed openly on this forum. If you don't think so, just go to the Orange County forum and check back in the archives, you'll see what I mean.

Teal
10-28-02, 16:35
In what areas in NC would one likely incounter sw that are offering fs. The reason I'm asking is because ECB seems to get unpreddicable at times. Looking for a new adventure!

Don1010ho
10-31-02, 12:02
Hi guys!

What's up? no action at all?

Cruised ECB last night, picked up a girl named Liza at 67th, she from Wisconsin, nice looking in 30's, cute looking smile, rated at 8 look, but asked for $40 BJ, i ask what if we check in at the Tubs, she said she will not go then less than $80, but got in hand $63 only,no ATM card, willing to charge room to credit card, she refused. Really wanted to hook up with her, but $ don't allowed. 20 mins late picked up Matha at 36th, $30 for BJ. Saw about 8 girls total last night which is not bad for Wed night, time cruised between 7:00pm-8:00pm. I know you guys out then are cruising too, post the actions guys.

happy hunting

WhiteBoyChip
11-03-02, 09:12
Will be in San Diego soon. I would like to know all about the AMP action. I have had so luck in the past when in San Diego. Just looking for some new info. Looking for what type girls and what they have to offer.

Syphillis
11-03-02, 10:26
Originally posted by WHITEBOYCHIP
Will be in San Diego soon. I would like to know all about the AMP action. I have had so luck in the past when in San Diego. Just looking for some new info. Looking for what type girls and what they have to offer.
Save your money and spend it in Tijuana.

Member #3932
11-04-02, 00:10
guys, i've just visited the crystal spa on garnet last thursday. they said jackie will be back on monday (tomorrow). can anyone confirm that this is THE jackie? and that FS will be available? or did they turn legit as well? i've been pretty active until about 1yr ago and just getting into this hobby again. thanks all!

enewmark20
11-04-02, 14:56
Sat Nov 2, 2002 12:57 pm
Subject: Warning new police tactics

Last night on channel 10 there was a report about prostitution.
Apparently the police are now following the hookers and customers to a location where they do the deed. The cops were undercover vice, so be careful. The vice officer looked like he was driving a Ford Tarus.

The report also said that some girls are working the afternoon. No big news there the girls have been working the afternoons for years.

enewmark20
11-04-02, 18:35
Subject: Afternoon girls

There was a report on ch 10 that indicated that some girls are working the afternoons. Has anyone seen many girls working the afternoons?? Any good looking girls??

RicoS
11-05-02, 19:39
Hey guys, Haven't been by for awhile. Just wanted to drop a line (warning). Saturday afternoon while cruising around with a friend down on ECB watched a raid of Saigon Acupressure (two LE at front doorway, two attempting to enter the back and one LE on each side of the house). Just a coicidence to happen by at the right (or wrong time) but just wanted to give a heads up. Also, regarding Yvonne (wanted to comment a couple weeks ago to San Dawg but didn't have time). Been with her about a dozen times and she is very unpredictable at first, but levels out after about 5-6 times...(long time and $ to find out I know...but she's only a block away...). Apparently,I got lucky when I got FS the second time...she reminds me almost every time. Any she's hard to refer or tell you to pass on, as I think she's different with everyone. However, you have to try Sharon! She advertises in the Reader...ad reads something to the effect of double the pleasure...doubles available...or close to that. She is sensational and very clean...and...you'll just have to find out. IF anyone has any other chica he can refer (like whoevers neighbor girl that came up a month or two ago, that's be great). tristan_t3@hotmail.com. Be careful friends and have fun!

Member #3932
11-06-02, 02:14
yo, thanks for the heads up. is there any word on the crystal spa? I was going to go yesterday but i decided to go grocery shopping and spend it on food instead. i need more $$$$!!!

Originally posted by RicoS
Hey guys, Haven't been by for awhile. Just wanted to drop a line (warning). Saturday afternoon while cruising around with a friend down on ECB watched a raid of Saigon Acupressure (two LE at front doorway, two attempting to enter the back and one LE on each side of the house). Just a coicidence to happen by at the right (or wrong time) but just wanted to give a heads up. Also, regarding Yvonne (wanted to comment a couple weeks ago to San Dawg but didn't have time). Been with her about a dozen times and she is very unpredictable at first, but levels out after about 5-6 times...(long time and $ to find out I know...but she's only a block away...). Apparently,I got lucky when I got FS the second time...she reminds me almost every time. Any she's hard to refer or tell you to pass on, as I think she's different with everyone. However, you have to try Sharon! She advertises in the Reader...ad reads something to the effect of double the pleasure...doubles available...or close to that. She is sensational and very clean...and...you'll just have to find out. IF anyone has any other chica he can refer (like whoevers neighbor girl that came up a month or two ago, that's be great). tristan_t3@hotmail.com. Be careful friends and have fun!

enewmark20
11-06-02, 17:59
Threatening email:

-- In sandiegostreets@y..., enewmark <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> Cruised last night. There was about 4 girls working. 2 black girls
> and 2 white girls. The white girls were both about 5's.

The San Diego Vice Unit has also noticed that many prostitutes have
adjusted their activity to earlier hours to avoid the enforcement
activity of Night Vice. We've adjusted accordingly and brought teams
in earlier to work ECB during the same period. Just remember, we're
out there and we'll eventually get you.

Chuponalgas
11-07-02, 17:20
Hey San Diego: With these kinds of risks and costs, why don't you guys just head down to Adelita's and Chicago Club????

Hargow20
11-07-02, 20:07
Cruised some last night saw anout 4 black girls working. Cruised a little later around 9pm only saw 1 black girl working.

nut scratcher
11-08-02, 21:12
Has anybody had any experience with FANTASY SHOTS on PCH near the Marine Base? A few of their girls have posts on some of the "adult" San Diego sites that won't be mentioned here. They are charging $40 for 20 minutes and $55 for 30 (but I'm sure the good buy is the $40 since I doubt they'll bother you once you start shooting those "photographs) not including tip but I don't want to be going down there if it's a rip... if you know what I mean. I'd rather just go down to TJ to get what I need but a place in town won't hurt for a change of pace.

Five
11-09-02, 12:17
RicoS- regarding sharon..what kind of rates there? Been going to Yvonne and I agree... really unpredictable.. and I can do without the chatter.. but she does take care of you. Any info would be great here or email me goingcruising@yahoo.com. Thanks! five

Syphillis
11-09-02, 21:51
Originally posted by nut scratcher
Has anybody had any experience with FANTASY SHOTS on PCH near the Marine Base? A few of their girls have posts on some of the "adult" San Diego sites that won't be mentioned here. They are charging $40 for 20 minutes and $55 for 30 (but I'm sure the good buy is the $40 since I doubt they'll bother you once you start shooting those "photographs) not including tip but I don't want to be going down there if it's a rip... if you know what I mean. I'd rather just go down to TJ to get what I need but a place in town won't hurt for a change of pace.

Here is my somewhat lame experience at FANTASY SHOTS. There were two girls in the waiting area. One tall thin brunette that didn't appeal to me a one sizzling hot little blond named Sabrina. It was cool that Sabrina grabbed me first so I didn't have to brush the other one aside. The cost was $40 for 20 minutes. She didn't seem that experienced, even little nervous though she was very nice. Her body is great. Her face is great. Her attitude is great but guess what... no you know what! But, she wanted $200 smackers for a tip. I told her I've been around the block a few times and expect a little more than a close up of her shaved pussy if I am going to give up any kind of cash... even at half that cost I expect to be slapping some kind of skin... no touching... what a crock! I do think that some extras may be available for repeat customers but I ain't in a position to be finding out. I'll stick to the straight up action in TJ. Boy... and, that Sabrina chick was probably one of the finest chicks in San Diego I have seen anywhere!

IveGotBigBalls
11-10-02, 00:24
Regarding FANTASY SHOTS,

A few of the women working this place are quite nice to you and pretty hot but I, for one, was not been able to angle in any extras.
They do get completely naked but if that's all I want I'll just rent a porn video. The "no touching" policy is basically a RIP OFF since the girls are asking for a TIP up front. No true monger is going for that CRAP.
The place is basically a holding tank for sharks waiting for SUCKERS. The sign inside says $40 for 20 minutes and $55 for 30 minutes and that the girls work solely for gratuities so be generous. Not only that, they gip you on the time as well. Plus it's $10 for each picture you take of them... If I am alone in a room with a naked girl I am tipping $200 bones to, there better be some type of TENSION RELIEF.
When I went, they were, at least outwardly cordial when I declined to tip "generously" because I didn't get the service I expected at a place like that.
BURNING QUESTION:
Has anyone gotten any SATISFACTION out of this place?

Chubby
11-10-02, 10:15
Originally posted by IveGotBigBalls
Regarding FANTASY SHOTS,

BURNING QUESTION:
Has anyone gotten any SATISFACTION out of this place?

No.

SanDawg
11-13-02, 01:09
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if she still works there, but Asia (tall thin brunette, small tits) from Fantasy shots also works at Jolar Cinema on University. It's basically a jack shack/peep show place. $10 for the show, $10 bucks for the tip. It's a hell of a lot better than paying $100+ to see the same damned thing at Fantasy Shots.

SanDawg

bikini bomb
11-13-02, 01:34
FANTASY SHOTS is definitely not coded lingo for FULL SERVICE. It's just another reason to head down to Tijuana for scrambled eggs.
I passed on FS because I didn't like the bum rush in the lobby by the girls. I don't need a bunch of high tension chicks, not matter how "hot looking" doing a hard sell on me. It's been my experience that high pressure pads are low quality service providers.

WhiteBoyChip
11-19-02, 14:39
What's going on no post in over five days? I will be coming to town soon and I was wanting to know what's going on with the MP & AMP action. I will repay with all the info I get from my trip after I leave.

Chubby
11-19-02, 19:49
The basic problem with the SD board is that the monger scene is SD is a big drag and TJ is just down the road.

saleen
11-22-02, 13:59
Hello everyone... I'm new to this board as you probably can see. I live near national city. I was wondering if anyone know where I can find some fun in this area. How's Chula Vista or near the boarder? I'm fairly new to this. I would like to get deeper into the scene. I know ECB is a great place but I dont seem to see much. Any help would be great. Ive read alot about these places you go for fun. All info would be a great help. Thanks

IveGotBigBalls
11-22-02, 22:57
Originally posted by saleen
Hello everyone... I'm new to this board as you probably can see. I live near national city. I was wondering if anyone know where I can find some fun in this area. How's Chula Vista or near the boarder? I'm fairly new to this. I would like to get deeper into the scene. I know ECB is a great place but I dont seem to see much. Any help would be great. Ive read alot about these places you go for fun. All info would be a great help. Thanks

The best place to score is down the street in TJ.
RAMADAM KAREEM YA SIDDIQI!

Five
11-26-02, 13:34
Guys- there is a TJ discussion group. Yes I understand that the scene in SD is not so great, but at the same time for some of us we do not have the option of going south when a need arises. Can we please just stick to using this group as a discussion of the San Diego scene rather than jumping to TJ any time someone asks a question? Thanks. Five

Slim
11-26-02, 19:51
Lets try a new topic. Chiropractors. You hear about them getting busted for prostitution and I see one on every corner. My question is, has anyone ever gotten any extras from these places and if so, how do you know which are legit and which are not. I imagine some embarrasing situations could be had if you guessed wrong. Figure if I found one it may be a nice alternative to AMP scene.

- Slim

dieter
11-26-02, 20:55
Originally posted by Slim
Lets try a new topic. Chiropractors. <snip> My question is, has anyone ever gotten any extras from these places <snip>.

- Slim

This is just a new wrinkle on the oldest profession. The deal is that you go in, get a 10 second lookover by a guy in a white coat who tries to figure out if you are LE, then he turns you over to the girl. Best way to figure them out is if they are open til 1am or if they have that same stupid "Open" sign in the window.

Yes, extras are to be had. Orange County has lots of new chiropractic offices and a lot fewer massage parlors.

Jay2pleaseu
11-26-02, 22:12
Originally posted by dieter

Yes, extras are to be had. Orange County has lots of new chiropractic offices and a lot fewer massage parlors.

dieter-- can you send me the info of the places in the chiro places in the OC that do offer extras. I've been dying to know if the thousands of chiros on every corner are gold-mines waiting to be discovered. To prove I'm not LE, I have some info that may be useful to you on a great provider in the IE if you're ever out that way. e-mail me private at pimpkingofca@yahoo.com. Thanks

niggy nag
11-26-02, 23:47
Guys- there is a TJ discussion group. Yes I understand that the scene in SD is not so great, but at the same time for some of us we do not have the option of going south when a need arises. Can we please just stick to using this group as a discussion of the San Diego scene rather than jumping to TJ any time someone asks a question? Thanks. Five
I agree with you. The best thing about San Diego is that it so close to TJ where the biz is straight up, not a joke like it is in SD. I can't stand the scams in SD and the street scene is lame and populated by junked out skanks.
Life in LZR TJ is so much better than anything in SD, plus it's a lot cheaper and no LE hassles unless you act like a drunken fool.

dieter
11-27-02, 01:47
Originally posted by Jay2pleaseu
dieter-- can you send me the info of the places in the chiro places in the OC that do offer extras. <snip>

jay2- sorry, I just know this from various other reports, no first 'hand' knowlege. I'm just an AMP hound. I've recommended it before, but the Long Beach Press Telegram is my personal source. It has all the MP's, without all the BS that the OC & LA weekly crowd themselves up with.

nut scratcher
11-27-02, 09:13

My thoughts exatcly! San Diego is such a dump for mongers these days. You really do need to either head to TJ, Vegas (way too expensive) or somewhere up north. TJ is probably the best bet for a monger on a budget. Also, Mexicali, though not as happening as TJ, is pretty good for a change as is Ensenada!

kevin_405
11-29-02, 23:25
Hi

In usually go down south for my thing , but as i understand from some of the posts that some people are not able to go down south so here is the skinny on San Diego scene

If i have to get a girl here i would lookup the web site

www.the************.org

This site has great info on the working girls and lot of people post their experience so you know before hand what you are getting.

Also the Asian Massage Parlors in Los Angeles are great..

Check out Ginja in Santa Monica for asian chicks..

for 200-300$ you should be able to get the whole enchilada from CBJ or BBBJ to FS..
Never heard of anyone kissing here .

For people who can afford it , nothin like the scene in Brazil(RIO)

My Ratings

1> Brazil
2> May be Thailand
3> AMP LA
4> TJ
5> San diego

kevin_405
11-29-02, 23:27
The web site got filtered by the stupid screening system on this site ( I never understood why we have some thing like that
)

www.t h e e r o t i c r e v i e w.org

Originally posted by kevin_405
Hi

In usually go down south for my thing , but as i understand from some of the posts that some people are not able to go down south so here is the skinny on San Diego scene

If i have to get a girl here i would lookup the web site

www.the************.org

This site has great info on the working girls and lot of people post their experience so you know before hand what you are getting.

Also the Asian Massage Parlors in Los Angeles are great..

Check out Ginja in Santa Monica for asian chicks..

for 200-300$ you should be able to get the whole enchilada from CBJ or BBBJ to FS..
Never heard of anyone kissing here .

For people who can afford it , nothin like the scene in Brazil(RIO)

My Ratings

1> Brazil
2> May be Thailand
3> AMP LA
4> TJ
5> San diego

Skinjob X
11-30-02, 16:06
Thanks Kevin for the link. It seems intresting but I have an aversion to pay sites.

If you drop too to three hundred bones on a chick you better be dropping a nut or two since that kind of cash will get you anywhere from 3 to 10 scores in TJ!

The AMP scene in SF is also great. Thailand is great but there a lot of scrub action down there two. The same goes for Amsterdam. I haven't been to Brazil but the Brazilian chicks I have done in TJ and Caracas were out of sight. By the way, I rate both TJ and Caracas over Amsterdam.

San Diego number 5? I guess YMMV but in terms of monger action, SD is one of the worst places I have experienced but it is still a great city with a tremendous number of hot chicks but since many are such a pain in the ass TJ serves as the perfect antidote.

kevin_405
11-30-02, 17:52
This web site does provide a lot of free services and for most parts you could get the performance rating for free... if you actually want to read the posts it is a diff story. But this is one of the few site that is worth every dime. My friend has an account and he has successfully used the info posted to have great encounters.

The brazilians give a great performance and that is the biggest diff , you can kiss and fondle the girl for 1 -2 hours before actually paying the girl any thing for sex... Almost all do BBBJ ... and some how seem like they do it more for the fun than the money

Where is Caracus

Originally posted by Skinjob X
Thanks Kevin for the link. It seems intresting but I have an aversion to pay sites.

If you drop too to three hundred bones on a chick you better be dropping a nut or two since that kind of cash will get you anywhere from 3 to 10 scores in TJ!

The AMP scene in SF is also great. Thailand is great but there a lot of scrub action down there two. The same goes for Amsterdam. I haven't been to Brazil but the Brazilian chicks I have done in TJ and Caracas were out of sight. By the way, I rate both TJ and Caracas over Amsterdam.

San Diego number 5? I guess YMMV but in terms of monger action, SD is one of the worst places I have experienced but it is still a great city with a tremendous number of hot chicks but since many are such a pain in the ass TJ serves as the perfect antidote.

kevin_405
11-30-02, 18:03
BTW , Prague and Moscow have beaten Amsterdam as the sex capital in Europe ... both places are cheaper and the girls give a lot better service..
ITs kind of out of the way or i would have tried it.

Originally posted by Skinjob X

Five
12-02-02, 12:11
Hey guys- was up in Kearny Mesa the other day on convoy.. down where it gets very very asian.. like between balboa and CM Blvd, and saw a couple "chiropractor/acupuncture/massage" places on the west side of the street. Any experiences here? Would be interested in taking one for the team if no one has any stories or info on the area. Also saw Kiaa is still there.. what is the news on that place? Thanks- 5

secretrob555
12-02-02, 12:52
Hey all, I'm coming down to San Diego for business in early January. I've been there a few times. Last time, I tried a local escort agency. Cost about $200 all in all, and all I got was some crappy FS from a 4 on a 1-10 scale. Why did I waste my $$$? Well, I was horny guys. Anyway, aside from a trip to TJ, can you give me any good leads on a place to score some good FS? I won't have a car, and I will be staying in a hotel near the Convention Center. Any input would be great! If you're ever coming up to Seattle, give me a hollar, and I'll reciprocate the info!

secretrob555

Amjeck
12-03-02, 02:53
Kevin where did you find a Brazilian in TJ? I've been to Brazil and those women are on fire! I've never seen anything that can even compare in TJ!

Originally posted by kevin_405
This web site does provide a lot of free services and for most parts you could get the performance rating for free... if you actually want to read the posts it is a diff story. But this is one of the few site that is worth every dime. My friend has an account and he has successfully used the info posted to have great encounters.

The brazilians give a great performance and that is the biggest diff , you can kiss and fondle the girl for 1 -2 hours before actually paying the girl any thing for sex... Almost all do BBBJ ... and some how seem like they do it more for the fun than the money

Where is Caracus

Syphillis
12-04-02, 00:06
amjeck,

the only place in TJ I have seen Brazilian chicks working is Adelita Bar. In the last two weeks I have seen Maria, a skinny one who is very nice. She works in the evenings but I did not see her there this past weekend. Another one is a dancer named Sada who is not the thinnest but not really a porker either. I have not been with her but she is well known to give good service and it is evident by her demeanor that she is very friendly. There are a few others but I have not seen them working in quite a while. Therfe may be some others there now but I don't know them. There may also be some other bars that have them but none have been pointed out to me.
Since Sada is a dancer, she is easier to find than Maria. However, Sada may know Maria but I have never seen them speaking to one another or even stand close by each other so who knows?

Skinjob X
12-04-02, 00:19
Kevin_405,

I have onlyy heard good things about Prague. A friend of mine just got back and said he had a great time in one of the SEX MALLS.
It also makes sense about Moscow since they export so much talent to the rest of the world though I have not seen any pros Russian or East Europeans working SoCal.

Five,

Have you heard about a place called Kobe Shogun or Shogun Kobe... not sure of the name... it is in the same general area wherrre you describe seeing the asian chiropractic/accupressure joints... I have not been or even seen Kobe Shogun (or whatever) but have herd something may be going on there. I would like to hear if you or anyone knows anything about this place. I have only gotten bits and pieces here and there but like I said, I think that if you know what you're doing there you may be able to hook up.

Five
12-04-02, 11:56
Skin- never heard of it.. and driving by not alone I could not turn around and get the names of any of the places I saw. Next time I am in the area I will give it a better look. Planning on going and playing late next week and hoping to try some place new. Five

Tired_Driver
12-04-02, 17:47
Skin,

I have been in the place you mention and have had nothing but good food. I have an eye with over 15 years, 4 continents and 17 countries worth of experience. I think the action rumor is just that, a rumor. If there is something it would have to be in some secret underground bunker and on the way low down low. So much so in fact that a good ol' singles bar woud be easier.

The chiro comments are interesting, I saw mention of this in the LA/OC board but they play differently up there anyways. If anyone finds this in SD please post since a new thrill is always fun.

Separate subject... has anyone seen any SW activity in Oside lately? I can't imagine that SD has completely crushed SWs.

TD

SanDawg
12-04-02, 18:18
Kobe Shogun is on Kearny Villa Rd just north of the Clairmont Mesa Blvd intersection. Basically a sushi/teppanyaki restaurant. It has a karaoke/hostess bar on the left side of the building. Some of hostesses I've seen were really cute, but if services were available, you'd have to wait until the hostess was off the clock - 2:00 A.M. or so, then find your own place to play. I haven't been there for quite some time, so my info may not be the latest or greatest.

SanDawg
12-04-02, 18:38
five,

I can't figure out what the deal is with Kiaa Spa. Previous posts have mentioned that BBBJs and CFS is available after repeat visits. I've been there like seven times, seen the same two girls, offered the requisite tip, still no BJ or FS. On the plus side, I've received a HJ with each visit, no tip asked or required, but hell, I can do that myself. Haven't gone back, but it's stress relief if a HJ will do for the moment.

Member #3932
12-04-02, 20:51
did you try the crystal spa? that place is supposedly very good.

five,

I can't figure out what the deal is with Kiaa Spa. Previous posts have mentioned that BBBJs and CFS is available after repeat visits. I've been there like seven times, seen the same two girls, offered the requisite tip, still no BJ or FS. On the plus side, I've received a HJ with each visit, no tip asked or required, but hell, I can do that myself. Haven't gone back, but it's stress relief if a HJ will do for the moment.

Tired_Driver
12-04-02, 20:53
SanDawg-

Kiaa used to be a regular thing. I have never heard of anything beyond a rub&tug there. I don't know where that rumor comes from.

Royal Palace in Kerney Mesa was *the* place until it got nailed shut. It was so great in fact I was surprised it took as long as it did to get slammed.

TD

Skinjob X
12-04-02, 21:03
Sandawg,

hey... thanks for the intel on Kobe Shogun. I may go there anyway just to see the hot chicks and and have a nice meal.

Kevin,
Caracas is in Venezuela.

I'm glad to see the board on this side of the house picking up again.

Five
12-05-02, 14:13
SanDawg- Have not been to kiaa or a while. couple yrs maybe. Heard it got not so great. his was one of the first AMP's I ever went to.. and the girl with the braces was pretty nice to me. I was not all that handsy yet to get what I want. Seems that is the only way now since if you are not groping they figure you are LE. Felt like a kid when I first started hobbying.. nervous and all. But it was a good experience. And hey.. regular massage rate and a free HJ.. not bad. Five

FunLovingOne
12-05-02, 18:29
Hey SD brothers...I am going to be in SD Mon and Tues, Dec. 9 & 10. Thought I would go to TJ Mon night, I don't want to drive myself. Any input on public transport to Zona Notre would be appreciated. Any one want to go? Was going to leave Hilton Mission Valley around 7:00pm.

Fun Lover

Member #3932
12-05-02, 20:13
here's the break-down of amp's I know of in sandiego.

crystal spa on garnet -- jackie's back. eom.

kiaa spa on convoy -- this place is tricky. it's easy to get a handjob, but hard as hell to get fs. i would avoid, but if hj is to your liking, go right ahead.

paradise on convoy -- don't bother.

unique body works on clairemont mesa -- ask for lu lu. she's a blonde philipino with very nice body (9/10). i was there a few months ago and got a cold turkey fs service. but many people do respond positively with experiences with her.

if anyone knows a place that allows dfk with bbbj, that would be great! thanks.

Hargow20
12-05-02, 22:47
The El Cajon City scene has picked up a bit on main st. The problem is that most of the girls are ugly white girls or blacks

For the latest info http://*************************sandiegostreets/

ManWithStamina
12-06-02, 03:57
Funlovingone,

You have it made. The trolley runs right down mission valley. Take it down to the border. Go up the ramp walk across the bridge, walk through the gates. Straight ahead to the taxi's hop in the front seat, say Adelitas. When you are in front of Adelitas, hop out, give the driver $5. Walk in.

Repeat the above to go home. Remember the trolley does not run all night. Check the trolley stop for the last drop off time for your destination.

Enjoy,
Man

SanDawg
12-06-02, 09:40
five,
I know what you mean about feeling like a kid. My first AMP experience, I almost hyperventilated and shot my load at the same time. Anyways, I stopped going to Kiaa about a year ago myself. Suzy with the braces was the one I saw most.

tired driver,
The posts were from the other WSG site, dot com not dot org. It does seem that a handshake is all one will receive. Was the other AMP you mentioned next door to risque lingerie?

SanDawg
12-06-02, 10:03
stickmanTJ,
I've been going to Crystal every so often for about four years now. Great place, Jackie's a hottie. Sometimes a bit mechanical but always very polite. Every year around Thanksgiving or Xmas she goes to Korea for a while. I have no interest in trying the other girl while Jackie's away.

Skinjob X,
Just remember that the restaurant is on the right and the karaoke lounge is on the left. Ya gotta eat first, then hang out at the lounge. The drinks are a little pricey and tipping the hostess is "expected". I wouldn't say the hostesses are hot, just cute. Usually one or two working with mamasan supervising. Sometimes the lounge is empty and sometimes it's full of Japanese businessmen. Scoring a hostess takes a lot of work (and tips). Not worth it to me, but if you like a challenge, good luck!

Now, I hate to beat a dead horse, but does anyone have ANY info on Vietnamese coffee houses in East San Diego? The only one I've seen has a pool hall attached to it and seems very legit. There's gotta be at least one "dark coffe house" in sandog.

Skinjob X
12-06-02, 10:09
Sandawg,

Thanks again for the sccop on KS. I think it may be a little too much of hassle to get down to the business I want to conduct with these women so I don't think I'll be going there.

The last trolley out of San Ysidro to Mission Valley on the weekends is at 1:01 AM.

Tired_Driver
12-06-02, 12:36
tired driver,
The posts were from the other WSG site, dot com not dot org. It does seem that a handshake is all one will receive. Was the other AMP you mentioned next door to risque lingerie?

Dawg,

Yes, the one that used to be next to Risque. What a gem that place was. As you would expect, it got taken down hard.

TD

secretrob555
12-06-02, 17:55
Anyone have any info on a good escort agencies in San Diego. I'll be visiting soon. Staying near the convention center. Thanks!

secretrob555

FunLovingOne
12-06-02, 18:25
Originally posted by manwithstamina
Funlovingone,

You have it made. The trolley runs right down mission valley. Take it down to the border. Go up the ramp walk across the bridge, walk through the gates. Straight ahead to the taxi's hop in the front seat, say Adelitas. When you are in front of Adelitas, hop out, give the driver $5. Walk in.

Repeat the above to go home. Remember the trolley does not run all night. Check the trolley stop for the last drop off time for your destination.

Enjoy,
Man

Gracias Amigo! Never tried it. I hope it is anywhere near as good as Costa Rica. Will report.

Fun Lover ...out.

FunLovingOne
12-06-02, 18:33
SanDawg

I am from OC. Will be in SD Mon(12/9) Tues(12/10) next week. See prev. post. I have been to OA on Garnett and saw Monica a couple of times. Thought I would try Crystal but unsure location. Can you help me?

Fun Lover
funlovingone777@yahoo.com

HoMaster
12-06-02, 19:58
About a year ago, I picked up some Latina on ECB near Texas street. She was pretty good, but was really insistent that I check out her new tits...and seemed really incredulous that she had just got these nice tits. I was like "whatever, blow me"

Lately I've been reading these WSG Hollywood posts about Santa Monica Boulevard and TS/TV's and got to thinking.....maybe that was a TS down there in San Diego?! Do TS's work on ECB like the real women? What areas and what times do you have to be careful for TS's? How about in Orange County? And what's the best way to know someone's a TS not a woman - BEFORE picking them up?!

Can you help a monger out with a little preventive advice?

Randy Farang
12-06-02, 20:09
Does anyone have any tips on fs in the Oceanside area? I'll be there on business next month and will be looking. Thanks, Randy

hobbiest2003
12-07-02, 21:10
Hello all

I have been reading this forum for a while but have never really written. I have got a lot of good info here but rarely see anything on the Ocean Side area. Well I will be in Ocean side starting Dec 9th and am looking for any good info! Wouldn't mind a good AMP or SW info near the area.
Have been to a MP on pacific coast highway small dinky, good massages though, but thats it!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also incase there is nothing or no onw knows of anything in the OS area would it be possible to get directions to Kiaa? This place might be a stop on my to do list. I will report any action I would come accross to give back some of the info that I have gathered from here.

Thanks in advance
Hobbiest2003

69Dawg
12-08-02, 13:59
Hobbiest... There is nothing in Oceanside. I have lived here for 5 years and nothing is to be had unless you lurk around for SW on Coast Hwy after midnight. The MP you speak of I have visited 20+ times over the last 5 years and it is a good msg but nothing else ever.
San Diego County overall is a blackhole for the hobby so a trip to TJ is a sure thing. LA will also give you everything you need as well, but I have never found anything exceptional in San Diego.

SanDawg
12-08-02, 23:24
funloving1,

StickmanTJ has given you some pretty detailed info. All I can add is that when you make a right turn on Garnett, look for the Quikie Oil Change on the left side of the street about 250 yards after you turn. Crystal is right above it. Ask for Jackie and only for Jackie. She's tall (by korean standards), about 35 (looks like mid 20's) gorgeous and has nice altered cans. You'll know when you see her. Good luck!

SanDawg

Five
12-09-02, 16:28
hobbiest2003-
to kiaa- 5 south to 805 south to Balboa- take balboa east. Turn right on convoy.. on your left will be a boll weevil and a taco shop in the same parking lot at Armour st and convoy. Kiaa is in there. Have fun. Five

FunLovingOne
12-09-02, 17:05
funloving1,

StickmanTJ has given you some pretty detailed info. All I can add is that when you make a right turn on Garnett, look for the Quikie Oil Change on the left side of the street about 250 yards after you turn. Crystal is right above it. Ask for Jackie and only for Jackie. She's tall (by korean standards), about 35 (looks like mid 20's) gorgeous and has nice altered cans. You'll know when you see her. Good luck!

SanDawg

Thanks to both you and Stickman. Will try Crystal by day and TJ by night. report to follow

Fun Lover ... out

Five
12-09-02, 17:55
hey guys thanks for the info on Jackie.. I assume usual activities and rates for her.. I will be giving her a try this week. Anyone have a favorite at Stress Free in MV? thanks Five

Ceefo
12-09-02, 19:34
hey guys thanks for the info on Jackie.. I assume usual activities and rates for her.. I will be giving her a try this week. Anyone have a favorite at Stress Free in MV? thanks Five

What exactly is a usual rate or suggested tip? I'm VERY new to the hobby so I'm trying to get some guidelines to go on.. I wouldn't want to insult or overpay either.

Thx..

SanDawg
12-09-02, 22:41
five,

Never been to Stress-Free, but I heard that Tiffany from OA is around the corner at Minato now. Can't confirm though (haven't been there since the service started to deteriorate) but when I get some time, I'll venture down. If you check out stress free, please give a recommendation or heads up. I've ben curious about the place. Thanks!

SanDawg

SanDawg
12-09-02, 22:57
five,

Almost forgot, it's a buck fifty total with Jackie for real adult fun. She may offer handshake only no tip expected first time. If that's the case, tip her a little and she'll remember you next time. Ask for light touch when she asks you what type of massage you want. have fun!

Five
12-10-02, 12:13
sandawg- thanks for the info. I think I may hit a couple places later this week. Crystal definitely if I can confirm Jackie is there on the day I decide to go, and probably to a private provider as well. I will let y'all know. I find that *** is a great resource for other providers, but not so great for AMP. Have a good day everyone. Five

Five
12-10-02, 12:19
Ceefo- it is all up to negotiation. Don't be shy about it.. because she won't be. The thing I have found to make them more open to negotiation and less weary of you is to let your hands roam. My understanding is that LE will not do that normally. If she is up for more she will not stop you. After you are feeling around a bit she will have you turn over and the negotiations will start there, Be firm and think with the big head rather than the small one.. difiicult at times I know, but you will get the hang of it. The actual rates will vary from place to place and girl to girl. There are some (Minato comes to mind) that are more expensive than others, and up until recently that has meant you get what you pay for as well, though I understand the aforementioned has gone down hill of late. t h e e r o t i c r e v i e w d o t c o m is a great resource to find girls who are not in the AMP's. They are generally more expensive, though not always.. and you definitely get what you pay for if you do a little research. Good luck to you. Five

FunLovingOne
12-11-02, 13:29
I couldn't get to Crystal due to business schedule, But TJ was great Mon night. Erika at AB..soft, young, pretty..need I say more. Thanks again for the directions. I'll try Jackie next time down...early Jan.

Happy Holiday Hunting

Ceefo
12-11-02, 21:04
Well.. I'm interested in giving Jackie a try. Anyone know her schedule?

Ceefo
12-12-02, 05:10
OK.. so I did a little scouting tonight just to familiarize myself with locations and such..

I can't believe Kiaa has been right under my nose this whole time. I've lived literally 3 blocks from this place for years. Can someone make a recommendation here?

Also checked out Minato and Stress-Free. Stress-Free looks like a dump outside.. Not exactly a warm storefront.

Looking for info here.. anything is welcome.. not really interested in FS right away.. honestly a good massage + a little extra would be perfect right now.

Thx..

Ceefo

Five
12-12-02, 13:35
Ceefo- No suggestions for Kiaa. Have not been there in quite a while. Suzy used to be the one I would see.. not sure if she is even there any more. She has braces and a nice smile.
For Jackie- I am going to visit there on Monday.. if she is therer I will ask her schedule and post. Have a nice week all. Five

Five
12-18-02, 20:26
What's up guys? No posts in a few days and there we go sliding down the board. Well no news from me just wondering what is up with y'all. Did not get to an amp this week.. trying a new provider later in the week (private one) and will have a report. Have fun- 5

Member #3932
12-19-02, 00:10
if you feel up for it, give lu lu a try at unique bodyworks on convoy and c.mesa blvd.

anybody or anything new in san diego??!?!? seems like same o thing year after year. tijuana just takes too much time.

What's up guys? No posts in a few days and there we go sliding down the board. Well no news from me just wondering what is up with y'all. Did not get to an amp this week.. trying a new provider later in the week (private one) and will have a report. Have fun- 5

thor
12-19-02, 22:19
hargow20-just a thought, wouldn't it be easier to just post a link to this yahoo group, rather than use up so much of Jackson's valuable space for this? Are you this yahoo group's moderator perhaps, since you have done this before, if my memory is accurate? thor

Yodaman
12-20-02, 00:04
Thor:
Hargrow20 is a brainless asshole. Why would anyone post this shit? I have reported him and I suggest that you all do the same!

eurapness
12-20-02, 00:35
What is this stupid Mickey Mouse shit!?

Five
12-20-02, 12:13
Ok I must have missed something- I read back and could not find anything on Hargrow or whoever.. what did I miss.
Ceefo- isn't it great? Now you know you have many many options when feeling a bit "pent-up". Have not seen LuLu myself but if I recall she is a short blond filipina. Five

Don1010ho
12-20-02, 14:28
Cruising last about 8:00pm, after my side job in Spring Vally, saw only two black, but not interesting. Area between 40th and down to Texas st., any luck anyone else.

thor
12-20-02, 15:24
Hey guys, if you want to see a nice lady in North County[Escondido] check out Diana in ***. Great service at a reasonable price, in a safe place from a decent looking Caucasian lady!
ATTENTION-RIPOFF WARNING
Unless you're interested in an old bag in her 60's, stay away from"SEXXY SUE" in Vista. She only "wants $200 for an incall session. Of course, if you have a Granny fetish...........!
Have fun, and stay safe! thor

LarryS1352
12-20-02, 19:05
Hey Thor, I work in Vista and would be interested in meeting Sexy Sue for a lower price. How can I contact her? I have been a regular on the board for about 6 months now and am not LE. My email address is Larrys1352@aol.com.

Also, Escondido and North County seem dead. Does anyone have any info on where to pick up a SW or for incall dates?

Thanks very much.

thor
12-20-02, 21:28
Larry, I'd definitely suggest Diana versus SEXXY SUE, but to each his own. She used to have a web site, so you may want to do a web search-sexxy with 2 x's. I can tell you that she looks worse in person than her pictures. Even though I drove awhile to see her, I did not stay when I saw her up close, as I had no interest in wasting 2 bills! She used to be reviewed on the************, but she had so many bad reviews that she pulled them off the site. Good luck! thor

PurpleNGold
12-21-02, 04:06
LarryS: Try May at Oriental Therapy in Escondido (You can find it in the yellow pages). She's a sweetheart and really pretty with Natural C's and baby soft skin.

hobbiest2003
12-21-02, 21:53
All right all I am back from Ocean Side and have a little info to share. While there I drove down to Kiaa twice. Had one good expierience and one bad one. The first time I went I arrived about 8:30 pm and asked for the one hour session. I was told that only two girls were working and so the long 1 hour session was out of the question due to the amount of customers, although I could not physically see anyone other than me. So I took the half hour session with a gal who called herself Lisa. Not bad looking but not great either, but her massage was lousy. Her massage reminded me of an old fashioned indian burn!!! Massage wash rushed and not very good. I almost decided to give up on Kiaa entirely but since some of the posts were so good I decided to give it a second shot. So my next visit was earlier in the day with a woman named Kay. She was a little on the older side but still quite attractive, nice body and firm tits, but fake. Pretty face nice smile and good attitude which goes a long way with me. She gave a good massage and was very coy with her hand around my ass area, which led me to believe she was good to go. So I decided to let my hands roam up her dress carressed her butt cheeks. When she asked me to turn over I continued to carress her and decided to slip my fingers and hand passed her panties. After playing with her for about 10 to 15 minutes she very timidly said that I wasn't sapposed to be touching her, but did nothing to stop me, that is unless she expected her smile to stop me. She asked if there was any place I wanted to be massaged more, so I placed her hand on my...well you know, and she said how much am I going to tip?
So we negotiated a price and FS was on the way. Very good service and again good attitude.

As far as SW in Ocean Side area. Well depending on the night they vary. The most I saw at one time were about 5. But they were very rarely the same ones, which puzzeled me at first. So one night I pick up a very hot latin girl who calles herself Sparkle. She is easily 7 on the scale from 1 to 10. Service was a bit lacking but that may have been my fault since we negotiated a price but in the process of giving her the payment I accidently pulled out a 100 instead of the required amount. I was going to get a CBJ and did but the whole time she was talking on trying to get me to give her the hundred. I said no many times but she kept trying to con me out of it. So I finished and when she did keep her mind on the task at hand she was fine, but like I said her concentration was on something else which ruined mine.

Now on a different occassion I picked up a light skinned black girl who called herself May which was short for Megan. She was a 19 year old bomb shell. She was easily a 9 or 9 1/2 on the scale. She seemed new to the game and was very eager to please!!!! I had to bring this one home. So back to the pad it was where she was well worth it. She is out durring the day as well sometimes and is dressed like a SW but on the few nights I saw her she was dressed like a well dressed black woman and wasn't even sure if she was a SW. Only the fact that I saw her walking up and down the same stretch of PCH gave her away.

Well thats all for now. Hope I finally gave back a little of the info that I have recieved from here.

Hobbiest 2003 Im out!!!

Progman
12-22-02, 03:38
I just saw a picture of SEXXY SUE at http://www.adultclassified.com/sexxysue.html If she really is uglier than what's she shows on this web site then I am truly sorry for any dude who thinks she's sexy. Maybe it's time for a new set of contact lenses.

...(prog)

thor
12-22-02, 13:37
prog, no kidding! I just wanted to save everybody their hard earned $. Can you imagine what she could charge in PI or LOS? thor

Progman
12-22-02, 16:29
Thor,

She may be able to squeeze a few Baht from a drunk German on Walking Street in Pattaya but she would be shit out of luck elsewhere in LoS and the PI.

She's also listed in a Virginia escort service; at least I think that was her.

I know I'm a newcomer to this thread but I have to say that the police are too hot on our hobby here in SD. With TJ being so close by it's not worth the aggravation. For those that want white or black chicks they can be found in TJ as well. There are at least 4 white chicks and 1 black chick that work the alley in La Zona Norte. You can get FS for around $20 plus $4 for the room. It's cheaper for me to drive down the border, pay the $7 parking, take a cab to/from the action and drive home than it is to get average service for a street chick here in SD.

On that note: The SD street action really has dried up. I won’t mention location at this time because I’m not sure what rules apply in regards to giving details about locations. I’ll just refer to them as letters until I know how you guys post…

(A) is dead. I see the occasional crack heads and one or two black transvestites. In (B) I see a few chicks working Mxxx (close to xth street) but there is a lot vise in the area as well. (C) still has action but they have been charging $20 for covered BJ. I found one chick about 6 months ago that gave me FS for $25 but she was definitely on something.

...(prog)

PurpleNGold
12-22-02, 19:26
Just wanted to share some info:

I've been to Oriental Therapy in Escondido 3 times now and left completely satisfied each time. The girls who've given me massages are:

1) Joanna - A bit of baby fat, but some really nice titties, and she let me finger her asshole. I think greek might have been on the menu.

2) Kay - older and a bit pushy, but decent bbjtc.

3) May - very pretty, sweet attitutde, great rack and super nice skin. She's a keeper and I'll probably go back to see her more. Only problem is that she isn't always available. Call ahead to ask if she's on that day.

Good luck.

Progman
12-23-02, 23:13
Well last night pretty much sealed my resolution to give up on the street action in San Diego...

I picked up a black chick on the corner of Boston Ave and 32nd around 10:30 PM. This location is on the border of San Diego and National City. The chicks name was Lisa. She was tall, 42 yrs old, and had a short afro. She agreed to $25 for a CBJ and sex in my car. After finding a parking spot we soon realized that it was too damn cold and both of us were a bit too nervous to get it on so she said if I forked over another $25 she'd combine it with the $25 I had already given her and she would get herself a room for the night. I could then have her for an hour. She said she had ID so I wouldn't have to put it in my name and she would have a place to sleep for the rest of the night. At this point my monger radar kicked in and I should have just said no thanks and had her finish me with a hand job or something. No, the idiot in me, plus a bit of the Christmas spirit told me to take a chance. Not only did I agree to this but I also bought us a 6-pack of wine coolers and some hair products for her. She seemed to really appreciate it. I figured the extra few bucks would earn me a few extra points in the hotel. On the way to the hotel she said she was hungry so I bought her a burrito at the nearest taco shop. The last thing she said she needed was her crack pipe. I told her I wasn't comfortable with her doing that in my car or at the hotel. She said that she would do it at a friend’s house. At this point I wasn't really out too much money so I told her I'd meet her in the parking lot of a shopping mall near where she wanted to go hit up. She said she would be back in 10 minutes. I waited about 15 minutes and there she was - running back to the car. She apologized for being a few minutes late. I saw this as a good sign - maybe I actually found an honest street girl? She piled back in the car and we proceeded to leave when she said she forgot her ID at the guy’s house she just came from. She was just about to leave when he pulls up next to my car. At this point I'm getting a little nervous. She jumps out and talks to the guy. She then came back to the car and said the guy had a great deal for us. He had a room at the Red Lion Inn and wanted $35 for it. If figured - why not. Problem was the chick had spent some of her money on her dope. My monger radar kicked in again but I ignored it again! I gave her another $20 for the key. She walks over to the car and talked to the guy then came back and said she had to go back and get her ID. At this point my radar finally started registering that I had just gotten ripped off by a street hoe. I said no problem but she could tell I was pissed. She left her purse in my car and said it was her proof to me that she was going to come right back. I waited 20 minutes and she didn't come back. I looked in her bag and found nothing of value so I figured she was willing to loose it for the $50 she made on me. At least I still had the 6-pack of wine coolers - which I am drinking as I write this post. I just can't wait until my next trip to the Philippines. Fuck these street ******. They deserve everything bad that happens to them...

...(prog)

thor
12-24-02, 14:08
prog, if you get up to the LA area, let me know. I can get you hooked up with some Chinese incall. No muss, no fuss. GFE in a safe comfortable situation. thor

Progman
12-24-02, 15:07
thor,

Thanks for the offer. I have a buddy in LA that uses them all the time. My problem is that my life got ruined after returning from the Philippines. I started going there two years ago and have made 9 trips since then. There I can get a girl for 24 hours and all it'll cost is around $18 USD (depending on the exchange rate). Paying $150 - $400 for a couple hours with an Asian chick in LA is just so tough for me to justify. Since I live in San Diego I have TJ at my disposal. The way I keep myself from going down there three times a week is to do the math and realize that two weeks worth of day trips to TJ is more expensive than a two week trip to the PI (this includes airfare, transportation, hotel, barfines, and food/drinks). The fact that I blew $50 the other night on that **** just drives me nuts! That's 24 hours of partying and fu*king in the PI...

...(prog)

JimmyDR
12-24-02, 15:57
Originally posted by progman
thor,

My problem is that my life got ruined after returning from the Philippines. I started going there two years ago and have made 9 trips since then. There I can get a girl for 24 hours and all it'll cost is around $18 USD (depending on the exchange rate). Paying $150 - $400 for a couple hours with an Asian chick in LA is just so tough for me to justify.

...(prog)

I feel your pain, started with DR, 18 trips and then when I have a few trips to the Asian places, it adds up fast to a trip to DR.

SanDawg
12-24-02, 16:10
progman,

Don't feel too bad, bro. We ALL get ripped off. Chalk it up to living and most importantly LEARNING. At least you only lost half a buck. Some of us get ripped blind by the cash and dash escorts. It's a sad scene here in San Dog. SW's here are marginal, full service AMP's are expensive, and the escort scene is ludicrist.

You did the right thing by posting. It'll keep one of us from getting ripped by that filthy *****. Sorry you had had to take the hit. Experience doesn't have to your own to learn from it. We can all learn from your encounter.

Randy Farang
12-26-02, 22:32
Hey, Progman, I feel your pain, man. Not that I've ever been there myself --- other than ten or fifteen times--- and all I can say is that you should count yourself lucky that her "friend" didn't have a knife or a gun.

Think I'll follow your advice soon and take a jaunt to the PI. Airfare from the East Coast makes the cost a little higher than your estimates, but, at this time of year I don't have visions of sugal plums, have visions of LBFMs running through my head day and night.

Happy New Year, Randy

Progman
12-27-02, 01:07
Randy,

I wasn't so much worried about the guys as I was about a cop driving by. In SD, if you're found guilty of soliciting hookers, you will lose your car if your were in it. I wasn't really thinking much at all. For some stupid reason I thought this b*tch may actually be a nice chick. Wrong!

The PI isn't has expensive as you'd think from the East Coast. A buddy of mine as found flights for as low as $800 r/t. I think I've seen you post of the AC thread a couple of times. You should try to make a trip out there. It's a blast but be warned: You're life will be ruined afterwards.

JIMMYDR,

You post of the CH board, right? Great trip reports and I like the way you incorporate pics with the reports.

...(prog)

davek
12-28-02, 21:10
Has anyone gone to the Massage place on Mission in Oceanside, is it still there ? I used to go there a few years ago with mixed results one girl who gave a great HJ, another who had no interest and gave a bad massage.