PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Fore10
01-02-05, 00:52
I have not heard much about Sunny at Foxy's for awhile. I was thinking about a visit. Anyone been there lately? Does she still give a great BJ?? Would love a report! I have not been there in almost a year, worth another visit? Or should I try somewhere esle? Thanks!

Phucmi
01-02-05, 14:01
Sunny is as great as ever, always worth a visit, same great service, delightful personality and skilled as ever.

Fore10
01-02-05, 16:38
Thanks Phucmi for the feedback about Sunny. When were you there last? Anyone else out there with some good recent Sunny stories? Love to hear them. Thanks

Hang to Right
01-03-05, 03:08
I topped by Lynn's on sunday afternoon 3 ladies working. One black and Rachel. I pick Suzie again. CBJ, 69 and rcg willl see again. I will probably see Rachel if working again.

Love the Tits
01-07-05, 21:27
Hey everrybody,

I've ben a Sunny semi-regular the last three years ( I concur, great service bbbjtcim and occasionally, facial, She also has a great ass to doggie)

Been to see Vicki too. Good looking, good cowgirl, bj skills somewhat lacking, though, unless she relents to bbbj, which would put her at the top of the "to-do" list))

Mimi (Kim) has one helluva rack but is only fair in performance (am I missing something with her?).

My question is: what about the other amps? went to Seoul once but wouldn't go again because of bitchy mamasan..what's left?

I prefer AMPS to Lynn's because of better service (did get a balls-draining bbbjtcim by older hispanic chick with huge tits once though)...I just don't like the attitudes there.

Anybody try the newpaper ads? Talked to a couple of girls from them, prices seemed very good but concerned about rip-offs.

I'm planning on another Columbia sexcapade and would like a new adventure to mix with the old reliable my cum-guzzling hottie, Sunny)

Reno Dude
01-08-05, 23:02
When I was by Lynn's recently, I decided to go without the table shower and did the "Businessman's Special" myself. I selected Jessie out of a line up of 6 girls. All were average this day, but what attracted me to Jessie was her muscular looking calves and legs from what I could see.
To make a long story short, almost immediately she covered me up when she came into the room and proceeded with a CBJ. After a while I stopped her, pulled her up to me, and started licking and sucking her tits. One of my hands was busy playing with her shaved pussy. She didn't allow DATY or 69, so I finally did her MISH.
Jessie was probably between 30 and 35, 5' to 5'3" tall, dark hair, alright tits, but she does have a flabby stomach with visible stretch marks. She was a nice girl and extremely friendly.
No matter what kind of girls they have available or how the session goes, its still the best deal in Columbia - or Missouri for that matter since you usually get F/S.

Reno Dude

Phucmi
01-12-05, 19:24
LTT,
Yes Sunny or Vicki is always a good choice. New girl at FUJI named Jenny who is just delightful- not quite Vicki but close. Candy at VIP also real good but haven't been there for a while and don't know if she is still there. Agree with you on Kim- maybe suffering burn out, she's been there forever
Newspaper ads I've tried 2- (you can get them at the columbia tibune web site- classifieds-notices- personals)
1. "Columbias best choice, slender brunnette, discreet home 673----" east side of town, not what I would call slender,nice tits, but pleasant and accomadating, not a rip off
2. " adult playtime busty young brunnette, 356----," west side of town, very pleasant more enthusiastic than 1, but big girl- got to like BBW to get into this one, nice tits

But whatever your choice may you ride out of town smiling

Hung Low
01-13-05, 01:39
Phucmi,

I also tried Jenny, you are right, she is nice. Have you had Tina yet? I gave her a go last week, she is also a good time. That is what I like about Fuji, if Vicky isnt available there is always a couple other quality girls to choose from.

Blue Jeep Guy
01-29-05, 15:57
Hello fellow mongers,

I spent some time in your fair city this past week and was able to see Sunny again. She is quite a bit of fun. Nothing like hearing her say "You want come in my mouth?" Has anybody ever said no to that?

Tried to visit Vicky but after making an appointment, arrived and was told she's not here but someone else would take care of me. Not what I wanted after getting fired up for Vicky.

So off I went to Lynn's. Met Eilene a short petite blonde who looked like she should have been in school on that afternoon. But she did know what to do. And did it very well.

Later I saw Rachel a tall burnette. She's very responsive and likes to make some noise during. She was the only DATY this trip. As well as DFK and Greek was available. Just be careful if she gets carried away she'll "forget" about the cover.

World of Utopia
02-03-05, 13:56
I am throwing a bachelor party in Columbia because of its location (between KC and STL) and was needing some ideas on where to get a good stripper or a good strip joint. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Reno Dude
02-06-05, 23:57
I went by Lynn's last week. I saw a couple of new faces, but the girl that I took a session with was brand new. Her name was Jayden, I believe, and she was HOT. Jayden is a very tall girl (5'10" or 5'11"), small tits, blonde hair, smooth pussy, and damn cute.
She told me that she just came up from Houston, Texas where she was a dancer. She's the hottest girl I've seen there yet!

Reno Dude

Fore10
02-08-05, 01:48
I love Columbia! I visit the AMP's and enjoy being part of the Vicki vs Sunny debate. BUT, I was wondering if anyone could update me on the strip clubs in Columbia? Which one is best? Do they do lap dances and allow wandering hands and touching? Topless or nude? Any interesting experiences to share? Ones that might cause me to want to visit one or more of them? I plan to be there next week and would love some advice.

Thanks!

KCMoShyGuy
02-11-05, 02:35
There have been many posts regarding the rate & tip structure at Lynn's, but I haven't found much regarding the rate & tip structure at the Columbia AMPs, even though many people have posted about their AMP experiences. It's been difficult to search the forum with its intermittent availability recently. I'm hoping to get to Columbia soon to partake in my first AMP experience.

Any info regarding the Columbia AMP rates & negotiations process from any of the board members here would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

KCMOSHYGUY

Phucmi
02-13-05, 13:51
KC,
Pretty standard at all of them, door fee 40 for 1/2 hr, 60 for 1 hr, FS- 100 tip- the only place I have been unable to get FS for 100 was at Shogun/Seoul- a non-asian girl wanted twice that, which I didn't have and she would not come down

Country Boy #3
02-19-05, 03:21
I think I saw WSW on the south end of Rangeline tonight. I didn't get a real good look as I was going the wrong way. She got in with somebody before I could get back around. I didn't see her the rest of the night. Has anyone found any SW action around town?

St Louis Mitch
03-03-05, 04:17
Thought I'd let everyone know that I went by Fugis for the first time the other day while in town. Thought I'd take a chance and see who was there. I'd never been with Vickie, but certainly have read much. So, thought I'd ask for her, just in case she hadn't really left yet. She was very suprised by my asking for her as she said she had just returned that day and had only been in the building for less than 10 minutes. My good fortune. My experience was much like those already written. Thanks for the referral guys!

Matka
03-03-05, 16:06
Vickie is one hot number with a hot mouth and hot box. Your body melts during one of her hot sessions at Fuji.

Fuji's address is 711-A Vandiver Dr. in Columbia.

Thought I'd let everyone know that I went by Fugis for the first time the other day while in town. Thought I'd take a chance and see who was there. I'd never been with Vickie, but certainly have read much. So, thought I'd ask for her, just in case she hadn't really left yet. She was very suprised by my asking for her as she said she had just returned that day and had only been in the building for less than 10 minutes. My good fortune. My experience was much like those already written. Thanks for the referral guys!

Virgin Fool
03-04-05, 01:56
How did Jayden's service compare to Vicki's? Got any details?

I went by Lynn's last week. I saw a couple of new faces, but the girl that I took a session with was brand new. Her name was Jayden, I believe, and she was HOT. Jayden is a very tall girl (5'10" or 5'11"), small tits, blonde hair, smooth pussy, and damn cute.

She told me that she just came up from Houston, Texas where she was a dancer. She's the hottest girl I've seen there yet!

Reno Dude

Matka
03-06-05, 00:48
Vickie was much better!

How did Jayden's service compare to Vicki's? Got any details?

Curt Fox Man
03-10-05, 08:08
Was as Lynn's and saw Ellen, young, blonde, attractive. Overall bad experience, no touching, kissing, etc. Great CBJ though, way too many rules. Try a different girl if you want a GFE and if you don't want to be made to feel clinical.

C

Travelinman 35
03-20-05, 23:58
I was in your town last week. I called a number I got in the tribune. The only one I could reach was "black beautiful busty". Let me tell you this girl had the biggest chest I have ever seen. BJ was really good. She likes greek. Outcall was 80.00. If you like big ones give her a call. I will be travelin the country.

Lake Guy 52
03-21-05, 14:43
A week or so I needed to be in Columbia. Contacted the ad with 2 brunettes. (Haven't seen the ad since). Oddly enough, the only lady available was a mid 20s black lady. Good figure, wonderfully proportioned natural breasts (34C). It wasn't GFE, but was very good. CBJ, many positions. I would definitely see her again.

Larks Tongue
03-23-05, 15:53
Just wanted to give the fellow mongerers the 411 on some ladies that advertise in the Tribune.

"Busty Brunette" 36D, 673-29**:

She is a fun girl, on the chunky side. She squirts with the right attention. She would be good for a GFE longterm . .60-1.00

"Hot Redhead",anything goes. 673-**42:

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. Not attractive by any sense of the word, FAT, FAT, FAT! Not clean as well, you can have all the fun you want with her but on a scale of 1-10, a 3 would be very generous. .60 but sometimes .50

Sexy 5'1" 110,34D,474-73**:

I have tried a few times to get with her but she always says to call back. Not sure if this is because I am calling from work. Would like to know if anyone else has had any luck with this lady and how much.

KC Old Fart
03-24-05, 22:12
Was as Lynn's and saw Ellen, young, blonde, attractive. Overall bad experience, no touching, kissing, etc. Great CBJ though, way too many rules. Try a different girl if you want a GFE and if you don't want to be made to feel clinical.

CIf you have a problem like this, be sure to let the lady who check with you after the session. Lynn believes in good customer service. I have never had bad service, but I have heard she makes it up to you somehow.

Josh1973
03-26-05, 13:36
Is the providers clean? Has anyone gotten an STD from Lynns?

Larks Tongue
03-27-05, 14:07
Is the providers clean? Has anyone gotten an STD from Lynns?I know of one girl there that did do,not sure if she still does bare back but she goes to a local ABS and has had multiple partners in the theaters and booth area. She is a freak. I wont post her name here but will give you her name by IM.

Love the Tits
03-28-05, 17:10
Hey,

I've done Sunny many times but when I called over there to set up an appointment last week, another girl answered the phone. (not to worry...Sunny was still there and called me back when she was available). I'm just wondering if this other girl is available and doable. Have any of you seen her?

It would be hard to beat Sunny's service and price...never paid more than $130 TOTAL for at least an hour of sucking and fucking with a hot Asian girl. Seems other places are about $160.

My ranking of services:

1. Foxy (Sunny is Sunny, bbbjcim is best option in town for quality, looks and price. She's a good fuck, especially doggie but lack of DATY leaves me wanting more) Overall rating B+

2. Fuji (If you go, get Vicki. can't vouch for rest of staff. Vicki a little better looking than Sunny and a more enthusiastic fuck, Cowgirl/reverse cowgirl best positions, DATY always offered and is excellent, oral has always been covered. I've never experienced the 2 pops some have or fun with two girls, but Vicki is fun.) Overal rating "B' because I like bbbj and cim or facial finish.

3. Lynn's (When I want American girls, McDonald's type "assembly line" service. They must have some fun girls but too mechanical (and sometimes lazy) for my tastes. Maybe I just need the right girl. Overall rating: C

Tokyo (My first Columbia experience. Had unenthusiastic average looking girl the first time and then tried again with "Kim" with huge fake tits. If she didn't have those tits, she'd be out of work. Her jugs bait the hook but then it's all downhill. Been several years since I sampled Overall rating: C-/D+

VIP (Been there once, bad experience but cheap because unnactractive 40's provider offered me "everything" for $40. Still not worth it. Dumpy place but it's been 2 years since I was there.

Soaul Spa (Waste of time. Upselling rampant. Did have a good looking Asian chick who was nice and efficiently provided most services but that place wanted at least $60 more than Sunny, with no cim or facial. Small, cramped room. Worth only a look-see on way to Foxy/Fuji Overall rating D

There's another Korean place on Vandiver further west of Fuji, I think. Never serviced there but have stopped to eye the merchandise. Appears to have average talent which is usually older.

In AMPS. you should be able to get quality service from an attractive attendant for $130-160 FS or $100-120 BJ (based on one hour room fee)

Don't know about Tribune ads. I've called 3-4 and one black, busty 23yo sounds good with $80 for an hour (all covered and no anal)

Mr Tease is a waste of money so don't bother. Stopped in once but didn't stay when I found out how much and what the girl was willin gto do. Upselling, rip-off joint.

So, let's get the debate started again. Praise you favorite providers and shag on the bad.

Blue Jeep Guy
03-28-05, 21:33
Visited Fuji on sunday afternoon. Was met at the door by Jenny. Went knowing Vicky wouldn't be there because she doesn't work sundays. Went straight from the shower to the main event. Usually the massage comes first. After we finished in walks Vicky we visited for a while then they both begin to massge me completely. Now thats heaven. Then they have me flip and proceed for a second go round.

Two Blue
04-02-05, 20:39
My first post. Long time hobbiest, time to contribute.

Vistited Lynn's on Friday, April first in the mid-afternoon. I have been there over 20 times, but was supprised by the parking lot being full. I figured that the rooms and the few girls usually available would be busy. I was impressed by the fact that there where 9 girls in the line-up.

Since I had a session with Aileen, a cute 98 lb blonde from Texas a bit over a week ago, I went with Jessy (I think that is her name). She is 19, about 5' 6", around 125 lbs with dishwater blonde hair. She was very pleasent. But the service was a bit rushed, I was a bit tempted to walk around to the front door and try with someone else.

Have fun and be safe

Two Blue
04-02-05, 21:13
My first post. Long time hobbiest, time to contribute.

Vistited Lynn's on Friday, April first in the mid-afternoon. I have been there over 20 times, but was supprised by the parking lot being full. I figured that the rooms and the few girls usually available would be busy. I was impressed by the fact that there where 9 girls in the line-up.

Since I had a session with Aileen, a cute 98 lb blonde from Texas a bit over a week ago, I went with Jessy (I think that is her name). She is 19, about 5' 6", around 125 lbs with dishwater blonde hair. She was very pleasent. But the service was a bit rushed, I was a bit tempted to walk around to the front door and try with someone else.

Have fun and be safe

Olathe38
04-04-05, 20:34
I have spent time with Aileen at Lynn's on a couple of occasions. She is petite and attractive, with a decent attitude and good skills. Both occasions were very nice overall.

She is heading back to Texas soon, but says she will be back before long. Any fans should be sure and see her soon before she heads south. Hopefully she will be good to her word and return.

Larks Tongue
04-05-05, 13:22
Just some 411 for you fellow hobbiests. I posted on here recently on a couple of ladies that advertised in the Tribune. Well they have gone a gotten themselves a website. The one thing that is lacking on this site is pictures of the ladies.(red flag) I don't know about you but I have seen plenty of sites that offer preview pics of the ladies before you pay any coin. Be forwarned. The site is, www.platinumparty.net

Reno Dude
04-06-05, 09:16
I'd never call or contact these people. I think their trying to just sell photos by mail or email or something. YES! A RED FLAG! Big time!

Just some 411 for you fellow hobbiests. I posted on here recently on a couple of ladies that advertised in the Tribune. Well they have gone a gotten themselves a website. The one thing that is lacking on this site is pictures of the ladies.(red flag) I don't know about you but I have seen plenty of sites that offer preview pics of the ladies before you pay any coin. Be forwarned. The site is, www.platinumparty.net

Phucmi
04-08-05, 18:31
That web site is probably ok if you are into 2-D sex and doing your own self. Not that I would, but I suspect that the star of the show is Mercedes, she is the busty brunette referred to in Lark's 3/23 post below. I can confirm that she is indeed worth seeing- a little chunky but she gets into her work and seems to enjoy it. If you like an enthusiatic, pleasant, friendly, but heavy white girl I would reccommend- she usually has an ad in the Tibune classifieds- under adult personals.

Larks Tongue
04-08-05, 22:30
That web site is probably ok if you are into 2-D sex and doing your own self. Not that I would, but I suspect that the star of the show is Mercedes, she is the busty brunette referred to in Lark's 3/23 post below. I can confirm that she is indeed worth seeing- a little chunky but she gets into her work and seems to enjoy it. If you like an enthusiatic, pleasant, friendly, but heavy white girl I would reccommend- she usually has an ad in the Tibune classifieds- under adult personals.I agree with the comments on Mercedes but be forewarned that there is a redhead that works for them that makes Mercedes look like Angelina Jolie. I can't comment on the other ladies that are employed by them but the least they can do is post some G or PG pics to give you a taste.

Nashboy
04-09-05, 10:34
I think the fact that they don't give you "a taste" says all you need to know about the quality of the women.

Lake Guy 52
04-13-05, 16:27
Recently called the ad in the paper "Springtime Fun" 424-1XXX.

I was told two girls were available. 19 yr old, black girl, 36B and 25 yr old brunette 5'9 and 44DD. I selected the brunette.

She was a very nice girl, but not attractive at all, maybe a 5. Pretty heavy and used too be much heavier as she had loose skin and several stretch marks. She did have a great personality, but we all know what that means.

.8 for 1/2 hour 1.0 for hour and $140? for two girl.

Still, a great covered time was had by all.

Afterwards I caught a glimpse of the black girl. She had a great body and was a little better looking.

As always ymmv.

Bruticus
04-16-05, 20:36
Hey guys,

Been seeing this young lady from Lynn's named Katie. She's been there awhile but she is obviously pregnant now and is probably triped in fun since becoming with child :D She is obviously enjoying herself (with me at least) because i'd seen her a few times before she got knocked up and she was NEVER this into it, I swear she's become a nympho. lolHope it sticks with after she has the kid. and seeing as she's pregnant i'm willing to toss her a few extra bucks now and then just for pities sake.

Bruticus
04-16-05, 20:53
Ok I have been to many "masssage parlors", called many escorts, been to a few Amp's even (though 40 y.o. Koreans arent my cup of tea normally). And in all these experiences I actually talk to these girls and find out about what drives them and what they like/dislike yada yada. And they almost all with probably 99.99999999% regularity say theres a few things that men need to do when visiting them.

1. Guys, TAKE A F*****G SHOWER before arrival, I mean come on some of you nasty bastards make these girls literally throw up. Just because they do what they do does not mean they need to be treated sub-humanely.

2. Men, when I understand that alot of you are cheap but trying to get a girl whose standing price is 150 to give you everything for 40 is a bit unreasonable, would you let your boss pay you 40 bucks an hour when your pay is supposed to be 150? Being 10 bucks short is a different story, and haggling is also a good thing because that makes things interesting, but trying to get them for a 75% discount is just out right degrading to these women.

3. Be nice :D

Larks Tongue
04-18-05, 12:56
I agree with you on the shower. I always shower before I go but I do like having the ladies soap me up. *grins*

I never haggle over the monies as well. They are working hard and some of them don't get much business depending on where they work at.

As to the 40 y/o's I have been lucky so far and haven't come across them yet, I am a fan of Vicki.

Ok I have been to many "masssage parlors", called many escorts, been to a few Amp's even (though 40 y.o. Koreans arent my cup of tea normally). And in all these experiences I actually talk to these girls and find out about what drives them and what they like/dislike yada yada. And they almost all with probably 99.99999999% regularity say theres a few things that men need to do when visiting them.

1. Guys, TAKE A F*****G SHOWER before arrival, I mean come on some of you nasty bastards make these girls literally throw up. Just because they do what they do does not mean they need to be treated sub-humanely.

2. Men, when I understand that alot of you are cheap but trying to get a girl whose standing price is 150 to give you everything for 40 is a bit unreasonable, would you let your boss pay you 40 bucks an hour when your pay is supposed to be 150? Being 10 bucks short is a different story, and haggling is also a good thing because that makes things interesting, but trying to get them for a 75% discount is just out right degrading to these women.

3. Be nice :D

Blue Jeep Guy
04-19-05, 20:23
I wish I could remember her name but I met a girl at Lynn's that really was funky. She is a curly redhead who looks like she fell off the tour Ireland poster. She has milky white skin and is very cute. But, when we statred from behind and her stench wafted up. Ughhh. It smelled like a truckers butt after a truckstop burrito accident. After I left I had to wash my hands twice.

Larks Tongue
04-20-05, 18:42
If she was really that funky you should have made a comment on the way out or asked to speak to Lynn about it. No way should a lady working there smell like a portable john. Best of luck in the future, that is if you go back.

I wish I could remember her name but I met a girl at Lynn's that really was funky. She is a curly redhead who looks like she fell off the tour Ireland poster. She has milky white skin and is very cute. But, when we statred from behind and her stench wafted up. Ughhh. It smelled like a truckers butt after a truckstop burrito accident. After I left I had to wash my hands twice.

Ron47
04-27-05, 01:37
About the huge sex business in town?
Just because it is a laid back college town????

Blue Jeep Guy
04-28-05, 00:21
Can't just be because of the college. I live in a southeast Mo college town and we have a prosecuting attorney here who thinks he knows best for everyone else. He's gotten very restrictive adult business laws passed that make it illegal for you and your girlfriend to go to a strip club and make out. So don't even expect contact from a dancer. You are supposed to stand 10 feet away and place your tip in a jar. So Columbia has to have something else going for it. I don't know what it is but, thank god its there.

Larks Tongue
04-28-05, 13:11
Could be because of it being a college town. I think that it is because all of it happens behind closed doors and not out on the street. The only time that I have seen a AMP closed down has been for drugs and it was reopened within a couple of weeks. I have heard that one of the places which has been here forever has a lot of stories to tell that many people in power don't want to get out, this also goes for at least one of the ABS' in town.

About the huge sex business in town?
Just because it is a laid back college town????

Country Boy 3
05-08-05, 01:01
I saw a WSW on Wilkes near Rangline around 7pm tonight. Redhead, late 20's, a little on the heavy side. I drove by twice, and she was giving me the "look" with a wave, but I didn't have time to check her out. Has anyone seen any other sw's?

Ulysses 46
05-12-05, 07:17
Since I've been lurking and posting a bit, I have begun to wonder just how many of the ladies we write about know what we're saying about them.

Any ideas?

I know some of them don't have computers, but maybe some do. So they see their styles played out here.

Does anyone know just how many of the women at AMPs and MPs are reading these reports?

Just wondering.

Larks Tongue
05-12-05, 16:12
If it is anything like a young lady I was talking to at Club Vogue about a similar site devoted to Strip clubs I'd say very few know about this unless they are running their own websites or webcams. I would hope that if they did cruise boards like this maybe their services and prices would be better. Just my .02

Since I've been lurking and posting a bit, I have begun to wonder just how many of the ladies we write about know what we're saying about them.

Any ideas?

I know some of them don't have computers, but maybe some do. So they see their styles played out here.

Does anyone know just how many of the women at AMPs and MPs are reading these reports?

Just wondering.

Bruticus
05-14-05, 08:27
LOL If I was a lady working in one of these places and was reading what some of you wrote, I'd probably be laughing my ass off or totally pissed about how cheap some of you are, lol. But yes Some ladies especially at Lynn's, do come on here and read occasionally :D

Mountain Boy
05-15-05, 14:45
I'll be in Columbis soon and want some advice from more experienced mongers in Columbia. I've only been there once before and enjoyed a great time with the legendary Vicki at Fuji. Since I only go through Columbia once a year, what do you recommend? Should I go back to Fuji or try Lynn's? I like variety or I wouldn't even consider missing Vicki. Is she tiring and losing her enthusiasm? How reliable is Lynn's?

Thanks for your help!

ECCrawler
05-17-05, 00:58
IMHO, I would suggest giving Lynn's at least a visit during your stay. Lynn's has a selection of American ladies ("looks" scale does vary) and has a reasonable rate structure(read past posts for price info).

When you enter Lynn's, the hostess will present the available ladies in a line up for your selection. If one or two catch your eye, don't worry. Choose the lady with whom you'd like your session. Then the hostess may also ask if you'd like to have one of the other ladies assist you in the pre-session shower. I have found this to be rather enjoyable, enough so that I have returned within a few days just to see that lady for a session. After the session, someone might come in to verify the rate you paid and your satisfaction.

Granted, the session may not be like your time with Vicki at Fuji but if you're looking for variety, then you might stumble on a gem at Lynn's.

eccrawler

Larks Tongue
05-17-05, 10:10
She was sitting on a planter,I'd say 200#+, a 3-4 on a scale of 10.

I have seen others on Wilkes in the past but nothing besides her recently. With the weather lately there might be more out now.

I saw a WSW on Wilkes near Rangline around 7pm tonight. Redhead, late 20's, a little on the heavy side. I drove by twice, and she was giving me the "look" with a wave, but I didn't have time to check her out. Has anyone seen any other sw's?

Larks Tongue
05-18-05, 12:50
I saw the redhead walking in the area with a taller,better looking brunette as her company. I was driving on a job so I couldn't inquire but I suspect you could of had both of them.

She was sitting on a planter,I'd say 200#+, a 3-4 on a scale of 10.

I have seen others on Wilkes in the past but nothing besides her recently. With the weather lately there might be more out now.

Roady1
05-20-05, 01:51
Perhaps the reason why there seems to be a healthy crop of AMPs in Columbia has more to do with the fact that the state capitol (Jefferson City) is just 30 miles south of it. Men of power (politicians, supreme court justices, etc.)are often used to getting what they want. Who here doesn't want a good screw on demand and doesn't mind paying a reasonable price?

I don't think the fact that it's a laid back college town has much to do with it. College kids are usually broke. That's because they typically spend what little money they do have on alcohol and then giving it away in generous portions to sexy co-eds they want to nail. Who would spend $140 in an AMP when you could pick up a bottle of liquid panty peeler for $10?

That's just my two cents.

Ron47
05-20-05, 09:32
College kids are usually broke. That's because they typically spend what little money they do have on alcohol and then giving it away in generous portions to sexy co-eds they want to nail.

Actually your point about proximity to the capital is good, but I was thinking about the endless supply of young, broke co-eds, who fuel the sex worker supply.

Roady1
05-21-05, 21:55
Most of the AMPs in Columbia are employeed with Thai women. The one establishment that would be more likely to tap the co-ed population would be Lynn's. Although I'm not so sure what portion of their employee base are actually in school. Yeah, I've been in there and I've gotten the line from a couple of girls that they were going to school or saving up for school. There are also a lot of them there that are not interested in college.

But if a university with lots of poor broke co-eds was enough to cause the sex industry to flurish like it is in Columbia, then why don't we see more MPs in other small college towns?

I guess the reality is that there are probably a number of factors at play here (attitude of the community, attitude of the local government, etc.). We're just lucky the ones that needed to fall into place have and as a result we have a nice little industry quietly doing business right here in our own backyards.

The KC Kid
05-30-05, 12:53
Hello again!

It's been a long time since I posted here, but I've been checking in from time to time and reading posts. Just haven't had anything to post in a long time.

I was going to be passing through Columbia Sunday and again Monday morning, so I figured I would stop in to enjoy some of the attractions. I planned on stopping by Lynn's on Sunday afternoon (since I know Vicki doesn't work on Sundays from reading posts here) and make an appointment for Monday morning to see Vicki at Fuji. When I called Sunday morning to make the appointment for Monday, the girl asked when I wanted to come in, like she was there working on Sunday. So of course I told her I'd be there in an hour...I was too excited to wait to see Vicki again. (It had been almost 2 years since the first and only time I'd seen her). I figured I would try Lynn's the next day.

When I got to Fuji and Vicki walked into the room, I was in awe. She looked so damn hot. The first time I saw her, she had just woken up and wasn't fixed up or anything. She still looked good, but nothing like this time. Wow. What a pretty girl and what a killer body. She had on these little short-shorts and her ass was sticking out the bottom of them. Wow. I was ready to jump on her right then. She actually remembered me from last time, remembered the whole situation about me catching her first thing and how it was a long time ago, even remembered where I was from. I was kinda surprised by that. She said she was just working on Sunday to fill in for one of the girls who was gone. What luck!

She was so much fun, we were chit-chatting in the shower and during the massage. She's so fine and she's even fun to talk to, the girl even has a sexy laugh. She did mention a few times that she's about ready to get out of the game, said she's been doing it for too long. So get your fix while you can, I doubt she'll be around much longer. She did tell me about that new girl Jenny and said I should come see her sometime. Anyone had a session with her? Any details about her? Just wondering how she compares to Vicki in looks, service, personality and such. If Vicki recommends her I'd be willing to give it a try!

Anyway, if you haven't seen Vicki before, you are really missing out. I had a great time with her again. She is such a nice woman, really takes her time to make sure you enjoy yourself, and is really incredibly attractive. That little body kills me. I'm an ass man for sure, and you'd have a hard time finding a nicer ass than hers. Service was top-notch. She is a total freak (I love that) and the massage is almost as good as the sex! When you're hitting that little ass from behind, you'll think you're in heaven.

I had such a great time Sunday, I didn't even feel like trying Lynn's this morning. I've seen such mixed posts here about the quality of the girls and the quality of service, I didn't want to take my chances and regret just not going back to Fuji again.

So can anyone tell me anything about Jenny at Fuji or any girls at Lynn's that give great service and are worth seeing for next time? I'll be passing back through in a couple of weeks and I'd like to try someone else (in addition to seeing Vicki again of course)!

Thanks for all the info guys.

Have fun, be safe!

Nashboy
05-31-05, 11:43
[QUOTE=The KC Kid] She did mention a few times that she's about ready to get out of the game, said she's been doing it for too long. So get your fix while you can, I doubt she'll be around much longer. [QUOTE]I've been seeing Vicki since her first week at Fuji. Must be nearly 4 years now. For the past 3 years she's been saying she's about to retire. That doesn't mean she won't quit tomorrow, but I don't think we all need to storm the building just to make sure we get one more session.

[QUOTE] She did tell me about that new girl Jenny and said I should come see her sometime. Vicki recommends her I'd be willing to give it a try! [QUOTE]I've not seen Jenny and you might want to give her a try (take one for the team, so to speak :-) however don't think that just because Vicki recommends her it's going to be a porn star experience. Vicki always recommends the other girls on staff. I think some of that is just Vicki trying to be nice and get the other girls more business and part of it is just her trying to save wear and tear on her own body, since she's so popular. She can afford to be generous, as she already makes a shitload of money.

Thanks a lot for the report.

Phucmi
06-01-05, 08:20
KC,
I can vouch for Jenny- she is worth seeing- of course she is not Vicki- She is pretty, very nice and sweet. Doesn't have the Vicki bod but nice- Vicki is more of a PSE and Jenny is more of a GFE. If you want to have a real good time next time you visit the Fuji do a 2 girl thing with V+J.

Larks Tongue
06-01-05, 13:23
What kind of donation would be needed for a 2some with Vicki & Jenny? I know how much fun Vicki is, double the trouble could make a memorable experience. Can anyone imagine what it would be like if you got Sunny and Vicki together at the same time? LOL

KC,
I can vouch for Jenny- she is worth seeing- of course she is not Vicki- She is pretty, very nice and sweet. Doesn't have the Vicki bod but nice- Vicki is more of a PSE and Jenny is more of a GFE. If you want to have a real good time next time you visit the Fuji do a 2 girl thing with V+J.

The KC Kid
06-03-05, 15:55
Thanks for the input guys.

I have another quick question for ya. Anybody know of a good provider who is open to a little Greek? Who, where, any details?

Fun and Games
06-03-05, 22:04
I am spending a few days in Columbia and of course must take advantage of local treats :)

Tried to see Sunny last night but she was busy.

Decided to try Jenny at Fuji. Got there and lo and behold Jenny has gone home for a bit and will not be back until sometime next week. So I had to settle for Vicly ;) It was the usual wonderful session that we all know she provides. Her memory continues to amaze me! She remember the number of times I had been in and what I was wearing a couple of the times!

As to the retirement talk. Last night she did a lot of talk about retirement saying she was too old and that Jenny was there and was very good and she was teaching her all the "tricks of the trade". She is looking forward to Jenny returning. The retirement talk was far more prevalent than in the past and she may be somewhat serious since Jenny is there. Vicky also said that all of her clients who tried a session with Jenny were very pleased.

She also said Diane was coming back next week,

Tonight I am going to sample something somewhere just not sure where at this point and time.

KC Old Fart
06-03-05, 22:18
I stop by Fuji on Friday the 27th. Vickie was there and I requested a session with her. She took me to a room and told me she could not help me. She pulled her shorts down and showed me the string coming out and said she was finishing up her time period. The other two girls were busy though. Since she knew me, she took me to the shower, got naked and gave me a great shower. Let me play with those great tits and generally clowned around. This is another plus of Vickie, she has a good sense of humor. Took me into the suana still naked and dried me off. Took me back to the room, clowned around some more, let me play with those tits again and kept me occupied until Jenny was free. Had a great session with Jenny. She gives great french. I had to stop, so I would not blow before the main event. All said it was a very pleasurable way to spend and hour and 45 minutes. Vickie mentioned there were two new ladies who should have started this week. She said one of them had big tits. I asked if there were as big as hers. She said compared to that lady, hers were small. Antone out there have any information on these new ladies?

Ulysses 46
06-06-05, 07:04
I am spending a few days in Columbia and of course must take advantage of local treats :)

Tried to see Sunny last night but she was busy.

Decided to try Jenny at Fuji. Got there and lo and behold Jenny has gone home for a bit and will not be back until sometime next week. So I had to settle for Vicly ;) It was the usual wonderful session that we all know she provides. Her memory continues to amaze me! She remember the number of times I had been in and what I was wearing a couple of the times!

As to the retirement talk. Last night she did a lot of talk about retirement saying she was too old and that Jenny was there and was very good and she was teaching her all the "tricks of the trade". She is looking forward to Jenny returning. The retirement talk was far more prevalent than in the past and she may be somewhat serious since Jenny is there. Vicky also said that all of her clients who tried a session with Jenny were very pleased.

She also said Diane was coming back next week,

Tonight I am going to sample something somewhere just not sure where at this point and time.It's not too surprising that Vicky has an excellent memory. I have spent many hours in her company and always left a happy guy. She told me once in one of her talkative moments that she keep a log of every customer, each visit, the time, what she did and the customer did and other details.

I do hope that log stays private. Perhaps she's kept it for her own protection.

U 46

Cazador
06-09-05, 00:13
What are the hours at Lynn's? What is the fee structure? I plan to be there this weekend (June 23-14) and would appreciate any advice regarding my visit to Columbia.

Gracias

Phucmi
06-09-05, 08:07
Caz,
Lynns is open 24/7/365, The number of girls available depends on what time of day you go there. You pay .4 at the door, choose your provider from the line-up, you will be offered the fantasy shower for .2 usually with a different girl than your main provider- lets you preview talent for your next visit. Once in the room assuming you want full meal deal the toll is .8 for 30 min, 1.0 for 45 min. Enjoy your visit and report your findings.

Cazador
06-10-05, 00:26
Thank you very much for your update.

C

Punter 127
06-10-05, 08:18
Fellow Mongers,

I will be passing through Columbia soon and would like to check out Vicki &/or Jenny at Fuji, but I was unable to find Fuji’s on my last visit. I have been to Lynn’s and Foxy’s, both were ok.

Would one of you mongers mind giving me some direction,(coming from STL) and yes I have RTFF but I can’t find the info I need. Also what is the best time of day for Vicki?

Thanks,

Punter 127

Phucmi
06-11-05, 09:01
P127,
From STL on I-70- get off at rangeline/763- go right off the ramp, go about 50 yards there will be a stop light- Vandiver- go left at light- another 50 yards you will see a Family dollar store on your right- next driveway after that is the strip mall where Fuji is- right there by the road. To see Vicki you should call ahead to see if she is there and/or available, she is worth the trip.

Country Boy 3
06-13-05, 00:40
I had a session with Josie on Sat. Wow! Beautiful blonde, late 20's, 5'10", 120lbs. Near flawless boby, with a sweet personality.

The KC Kid
06-13-05, 18:59
Nobody has any info on a provider who is open for a little Greek? Anyone have any stories or info to share?

I'm passing through Columbia again this weekend and I am thinking I'll try another flavor besides Vicki. Well, I might try another one in addition to Vicki. Too hard to pass her up!

Phucmi
06-14-05, 08:02
KC,
I believe many of the independents that advertise in the tribune do- personally not my favorite hole, but you could try Mercedes- 6-3868, i have seen her offer greek in her ads

Punter 127
06-18-05, 14:34
I found Fuji, and had a session with Vicky, she is everything you guys said she is. Great session!!!!

Thanks for all the help.

Punter 127

Two Blue
06-18-05, 23:19
I visited Lynn's again this afternoon. Had to wait because all of the rooms being used at the time. Had a session with Rene. She is a tall, attractive blonde in her early twenties with an excellent body. The service was very good. Rene was generous with the time we had and was very attentive. As I was being escorted out via the side door, I ran into a stunning Eva Longoria look alike in a red dress.

At that moment, I decided to recharge and visit again a couple hours later. There she was in the line-up and we were off to live out one of my fantasies. She is gorgeous with her long dark hair and smoldering eyes. I thought that it would take a while because of my prior tryst, but the action was so hot I got caught up,

Both of my visits where great. I just wish it wasn’t such a long drive. But then again, I would go broke in just a few weeks.

Notag
06-18-05, 23:31
Visited Dianne at Fuji just a couple of days ago. She just returned a couple of weeks ago after a year-long stay in Thailand to take care of an ailing relative. I've seen her, Vicky, and several other girls on previous occasions. My session with Dianne this time was less than 100%. I initially did a pre-visit to set an appointment with Vicky and to just get some visual on the "new girl" that Vicky had mentioned on the phone. That apparently was Dianne???? Anyway, set an appointment with Dianne to see Vicky who was out shopping at the moment, but was scheduled to return shortly.

Returned about an hour later, Vicky wasn't there, and decided to go for Dianne. Bad move. I'm pretty easy going and try to adapt to different styles, but this didn't go well. First of all, I got no massage--she just started in on the hand yanking, which quickly got tiresome despite me telling her about six times to slow down and try something else. She just didn't get it. Additionally, she had to answer the phone about four times while we were actually going at it. Then she wanted me to move at her speed, not mine. She finished the session, everything, in about forty minutes, and ran off to take care of a couple of other customers. Right at the very end, Vicky returned but was too occupied with her shopping purchases to say more than a quick "Hi".

I've had some good experiences at Fuji before, and while I will return it won't be to see Dianne. I really really wish Vicky would get some new talent in, one or two girls just isn't enough to take care of their business. Four to six girls would be a much better staff, but maybe girls are hard to find these days? Donno, just wish there was a better selection. I really miss a girl I think was called Stephanie--we got along together well.

Come on guys, aren't there any reports on other places? Has anybody been to Tokyo lately? I can't make myself go for Kim who is really a bit old and has rock hard rocks, but she used to occasionally have a few cute younger girls before moving to her current location.

The KC Kid
06-19-05, 18:07
Well, I decided to try something a little different, so I planned on stopping by Lynn's Friday afternoon. I was a little worried about trying it since I have seen some negative posts on here before. Someone told me to try Rachel, so I figured I'd give her a shot. I called when I was almost there to see if Rachel was working, and someone told me that she was, and that Bobbi was back and she's worth checking out too. I didn't think much of it and planned on seeing Rachel when I got there.

I walked in and there were about 8 girls in the lineup, a few real stunners. Tall blonde with killer legs, sexy latin looking girl, most of them were quite cute. This one brunette caught my eye right away. As they said their names I was just staring at her. It was Bobbi, (or Bobbie?). Rachel wasn't bad looking, but standing next to Bobbi made her look like a troll. Bobbi is just exactly what I find sexy, killer little body, long dark hair, great dark tan, really pretty face too...she was just WOW. She was dressed really nice in a tight sleeveless shirt, black pants, and sexy strappy heels. I chose her right away and didn't look back.

When we got in the room and she started to get undressed, I was in awe. I am really an ass man, and she had a perfect ass. Great tits and a nice tight tummy too. She reminds me a bit of Mindy Vega if anyone knows who that is. Someone else described her as an Eva Longoria look-alike too and I can see that as well. MY GOD that ass was killer!! When she came over to me, I thought I was going to pop just touching her. She was naked and grinding on me, letting me rub all over her gorgeous body and lick and suck her neck and nipples. She turned around and was rubbing that fabulous ass all over me. Then when she got down on her knees, slipped on the cover and took me into her mouth I was in heaven. She even gives incredible oral, nice and wet, took me almost all the way in. Wow. When I was good and hard she stood up, turned around and guided me into her from behind. She moves that sexy ass like a real pro. Got her on her back and pounded away for a while, she was really vocal and talking dirty to me too. I love that. She has kind of a raspy sexy voice, hint of a southern accent too. She looked so hot while I was fucking her, I knew I wouldn't last long. She was really getting into it too, pulling me down into her hard and fast. Pulled out and finished on her tits with her stroking me. I wanted to hit it again so bad! She is just that sexy.

So I was feeling great when I left and I couldn't get that ass out of my mind all weekend. I stopped back by again this morning on my way through town to see if she was working again. When I saw she was, I didn't even wait for the other girls to say their names. I pointed to Bobbi and she said "Let's go!"

Made some small talk in the room, she made a comment about me coming back again. Told her I just couldn't help myself, she was too damn sexy. She undressed for me again and walked over to me. Lifted her leg over me on the edge of the bed and I was playing with her pussy and kissing on her again. Did I mention she has a HOT ass? She laid back onto the bed and I was playing with her pussy for a while. I think she was wanting me to lick it, but I try to stay away from that with these professionals. After she was good and wet, she told me to stand up. She was laying on her stomach on the bed and put the cover on me and started to suck me again. The oral was even better this time, and she did it for a long time. She has great technique. I grabbed her hair and was pulling her to me, I like a girl who lets me get a little rough. Then she got on her knees on the edge of the bed and let me fuck her from behind for a while. Hitting that ass from the back is insane, I was so into it. I got to see her pretty face in the mirror and her pretty ass in front of me. Then she flipped over for some mish and pulled me into her again. We went at it like this for a while too, I could tell she was getting close to coming, but so was I! She was reaching under and playing with my balls while I was goin at it, I loved that too. I held out as long as I could with her fucking me fast and talking dirty, but I eventually blew it, pushing into her hard. I could tell she wanted me to keep going after I came, so I just kept on fucking her, watching her get closer and closer to coming. She was playing with her clit as I fucked her. She finally came and I collapsed next to her on the bed. We laid there and talked for a few after that, I was so spent. She commented about how good a fuck I was, but you know they just say that shit. Still makes you feel good!

You HAVE to get to Lynn's to see this woman. She may be a bit older than the other girls that I saw there, but don't hold that against her. She is super fucking sexy and gives great service. I really hope she's there next time I roll through Columbia, to me she is worth seeing again. No way did I expect a woman that sexy to be standing in the lineup when I walked in on Friday. I'm really glad I gave Lynn's a try!

Have fun, be safe!

The KC Kid
06-21-05, 18:00
Old Dick,

Not sure if you were referring to my post about Bobbie or not. I had never been to Lynn's so I didn't know it was odd for her to undress in the room. I really liked watching her undress though, why don't they usually do that?

She didn't undress me. She told me to get undressed, left the room, and came back about 3-4 minutes later fully clothed in what she was wearing when I got there. Didn't knock, just walked in. She did this both times I saw her last weekend. She dresses really nice and I loved watching her get naked. She started by sitting next to me on the bed, and taking off those sexy heels. Nice feet too, I rubbed on them a bit. =) Then she stood up, turned to face away from me, and pulled those black pants down to reveal that hot little ass behind a sexy thong. After she took her shirt off she kind of straddled me and we rubbed on each other, I kissed and licked her tits and neck while I rubbed her pussy through her panties. She then got totally naked before she put on the cover and started with the oral.

So why can't they do that all the time? It was a huge turn on for me to see this incredibly sexy woman get undressed for me, little bit of a tease before the fun began. It was hot! I hope if I get to see her again she does it all again.

towergrove
06-30-05, 13:11
I was in Fulton earlier this week closing a deal and decided to hop on over to Columbia and try to catch Vicki. I knew my chances of seeing her were slim, but I figured if she wasn’t available I’d head over to Lynn’s. Sure enough, “Jenny” at Fuji informed me that Vicki wasn’t working that day, but that’d she would be glad to take care of me.

Jenny had a real cute face (about a 6 or 7)—not that “sexy, hot porn star look” that Vicki has, but more the “girl next door.” The body looked promising as well, standing about 5’2” and looked about 105lbs. She was wearing one of those one piece nighty outfits. Her arms and legs were slender, and her ass looked firm. I was still feeling pretty “high” from closing that deal in Fulton, so I decided “what the hell, lets give Jenny a go.”

Overall, the service was so-so. It’s not that Jenny was terrible, just rather mechanical and disinterested for the most part. Also, her body turned out to be less than expected. When she disrobed I could see she had that thick, squat figure so many short girls get. Her mid section showed signs of child birth too. It didn’t look that bad when she was standing up, but when she got horizontal, 3 or 4 spare tires appeared. Her tits were still firm, but only because they were so small—about a B-cup. There were a couple of highlights worth mentioning though.

After a quick once over in the shower, she started the session with a brief Russian prelude, and then moved to a CBJ. Her technique was pretty good, and I did enjoy watching that cute little face working over my member. However, that only lasted for a few minutes before she got on all fours and motioned for me to take her from behind. I though about DATY for a moment, as she was shaved clean, but I couldn’t get past the fat rolls. I did her doggie style for a bit and then flipped her over to finish off missionary. She was still pretty tight (probably because of her small size), and her acting was actually pretty damn good. She really got into the panting, writhing, and dirty talk. This was probably her best attribute.

When I finished, she excused herself and went to get the hot wash cloth. After about five minutes though, she still hadn’t returned. That’s when I heard the patron in the room adjacent to mine start to get his grove on, in a big way. The bed was really pounding against the wall, and I could distinctly hear two female voices—one of whom was really howling. Jenny still hadn’t returned, and I was wondering if she was next door helping out with this guy’s three-way. I glanced over at the clock on the wall and took notice of the time. It had already been at least five minutes since she had left, and I listened to this guy pound these girls for another 15! Whoever it was, my hats off to you! Impressive performance! Bravo!

When all the moaning and thumping next door finally subsided, Jenny returned, hot wash cloth in hand and mumbled an apology about taking so long. I was a bit ticked off and had already started thinking about heading over to Lynn’s, but Jenny wanted to give me a massage. I let her proceed as by now I was definitely feeling like I hadn’t got my money’s worth. I thought maybe she could compensate a little by giving me a great rub down. But, her massage started out pretty weak; it felt like she was just applying sunscreen to my back. Now I was really peeved and decided to just go ahead and leave. However, just as I started to roll over, another girl came into the room--completely naked. I think it was the girl from next door as she started talking to Jenny in Thai and motioning to the other room. They were giggling and laughing about something, and I started to have visions of a three-way myself. I made eye contact with the new girl, smiled and jerked my head back as if to say “Come on in and join the fun.” She smiled back, said something to Jenny and then reached out and spanked my ass! And not just some playful little pat either, she walloped it! They both giggled and then Jenny slapped my ass even harder--now they were both laughing hysterically. This brightened my mood considerably, and I started getting hard again. The other girl left and Jenny resumed her massage with greater enthusiasm. She was really working my lower back, and I have to admit, she got a lot of the tension out of it. After 10 minutes or so she started playing with my asshole and cupping my balls. She got me hard and then rolled me over and asked if I wanted to go again. I shrugged and asked how much. “How much you got,” she replied. I lied and told her I only had $20 bucks left. She signaled for a hand job, but I shook my head and said “nah, it’ll take too long.” I haven’t had a hand-job (from someone else that is) since high school, and wasn’t really interested in getting one now. I began to get up to leave, but Jenny climbed on my chest and pushed my shoulders back down on the bed. She really laid on the charm thick at this point, pleading: “You try okay, you try.” She was giggling and gyrating against my body, sucking on my ear lobe and running her tongue across my lips. Had she shown this type of interest throughout the session, I would have been much more satisfied. I wasn’t giving in though and kept trying to get up; but she just wouldn’t get off my chest. Then she started rubbing her pussy against my swollen member. I was getting a little nervous at this point, because it looked like she was going to slide down on my cock without a cover, and I always ALWAYS use protection. She didn’t penetrate though and just kept writhing all over me. I heard the guy next door leave and then started thinking maybe that other girl will come back. I finally gave in, thinking another $20 bucks would be worth it to see if I could get a little two girl action.

It didn’t happen though, and Jenny proceeded to oil up and jerk me off. She started off fast and furious, like a jackhammer. I told her to cool it, I wasn’t some 18 year old kid. She smiled at that and switched technique. I’m fairly well endowed and with her petite hands she was easily double fisting. She slowed down and really started milking it. Then she squeezed out more oil all over my balls and asshole. She was milking my cock with one hand—using long, slow, firm strokes---and running the other hand over my nuts and asshole. She was really rubbing my asshole quite a bit and was slowly working one finger in. I’d never experienced this before, but it felt pretty good so I let her continue. She eventually got most of one finger in and I guess was probing for my prostate. A few minutes later I exploded. When I was climaxing she was pushing on my prostate and I literally sent a stream of baby batter about 3 or 4 inches into the air. I haven’t done that since I was in my early 20’s! It was definitely the best hand job I ever had.

As she cleaned me up and I got ready to go, she kept up with the giddy charm. She put my ball cap on backwards and was dancing around the room naked. As I was lacing up my shoes, she plopped down in front of me, spread her legs and started to rub her clit, saying: “You come back for this, okay.” I said sure, kissed her goodbye and headed out.

So to wrap it up, I’ll say on the positive side: (1) she has a real cute little girl next door face, (2) her acting is top rate—lots of writhing, panting and dirty talk, (3) she gives a phenomenal hand job, and (4) she can be quite charming when she wants your money.

On the down side, (1) her body in no way competes with Vicki—small, flat tits, thick mid section & fat roles, (2) her session at first was mechanical and rushed, she just wanted to get to the action, and (3) she left the room for like 20 minutes or so to service another patron.

I wouldn’t see her again for full service, as I’m a stickler on the body. However, I would get another one of those amazing hand-jobs from her. I’d just tell her to keep the nighty on (to hide the fat roles) and pull it down past her little titties.

Later!

Nazgul
07-01-05, 02:30
This my first post but a long time reader.

I love going to lynn's . I found her place like 4 or 5 years ago and never stoped going . The lineups seem to be getting better every visit.

Today I picked Erin this was my 1st time I ever saw her there. Later Erin told me she been working there off and on for years. She works like 3-4 days a month just to pay her bills. She did the undress thing to WOW that was great. She has to be the best looking lady I have ever had a 10 / 10 .If Erin is in the lineup pick her she does every thing well I should mention.

As for my shower today it was just pathetic .I picked Jenny never seen her befor so a shower is good why tell what your going to get with out dropping a bill . I could tell she was in her 40s but sometime the older chicks rock. Sadly the only hard thing in that room was the soap and by the time it was over it think it had gone soft .I don't know why Lynn would let her work there,she was sweet but i'm not going there to chat.

My visit 2 weeks ago was great also .I had Kasey was hoping to have her today but she was off .Kasey has to be a 9/10.She is like 19 or 20 it was like the old days in high shool.I told her that too she said " I was a cheerleader" and man you can tell tight every where.I hope I see her soon.

Some notes pass on about some of the other girls. I saw Aileen in the line-up to day. She is a girl next door type about 90lbs soaking wet.She keep her Scooby-Doo socks on whish made her all the more cuter.I will go back for more someday. If your looking for a girl that is a little nuts but a ton of fun theres JC she is one of the best CBJ I have had and ride you like a bull. I havn't seen her there lately hope she is still around .

Well guys I'll post more later I hope I did ok for my 1st post

KC Questor
07-03-05, 01:53
Stopped at Lynn's on my way through town and I have to report an experience different from The KC Kid's below. Based on his report I called ahead of time to make sure that Bobbi was there, and she was, so I headed right over. At noon on a Saturday there were about 10 girls there, although none were spectacular. I had my eyes on Bobbi so barely paid them any attention at all.

I chose the shower option and picked the girl who answered the door. I forget her name (Anna, maybe, although she has a tattoo on her arm that says Jill), but she had a cute enough face and a nice rack. Unfortunately, she didn't get naked to give me my shower --that's a first for me. She was pleasant enough to talk to though, so I let it go.

I waited in the room for 10 minutes before Bobbi walked in. Yes, she is pretty. Very nice tits and as the Kid says, an ass to die for. We started off OK, stroking and touching each other. Sucking on her tits was nice, and she moved down almost into a 69 position, but never let her pussy get close enough to my mouth for me to taste it. She didn't mind my fingers roaming down there, however.

In fact, it was like everything she did was a tease. While she was keeping her pussy away from my face, she was pretending to kiss and lick my stomach, thighs, and dick. She would make a "kiss" noise, but it was like she wasn't even touching me with her lips. Very weird.

She put a condom on me and started with a blowjob, but that lasted about a minute before she got on top, reverse cowgirl. She kept her hand on my penis, though, so I couldn't go in very deep. When I moved her hand away she shifted the angle of her body so that I was pushing on her pubic bone. It wasn't pleasant, and I could barely get a couple inches of my penis inside. After a minute of that she got on her knees on the edge of the bed and asked me to stand on the floor. I love this position, but she did the same thing, kept her hand on her pussy so I couldn't hardly penetrate her, and kept raising her ass so I had no angle, even standing on my toes. I know a lot of girls can't handle the really big guys going deep but that's never been a problem for me (heh).

Even when I rolled her over for some mish, she managed to keep me away. The bed was against the wall and she moved into almost a sitting position with her shoulders on the wall, so there was no way for me to get any leverage. I could get about 2 inches in and that's it.

All through this she is talking dirty, which was a real turn on I must admit. She says she wants me to come on her tits, to come on her face, she wants to swallow it and stuff like that. When she told me she wanted me to come on her pussy and lick it clean, I just ignored it.

Sex wasn't going anywhere, so I pulled out and decided to finish myself by hand onto her tits. Despite the fact that she said to me "I want you to come on my tits", "I want you to come all over my ass", "Come all over my face", and "I want to swallow all your come", in the end she refused to let me do any of that, and literally made me finish right on the bedsheet. I was a bit disgusted.

No tip for her, and I was glad I only went for the 30 minute deal. She spent less than 15 minutes with me. I don't think I'll be seeing her again. Wish I knew why my experience was so different from KC Kid's. First a clothed shower and then a girl who did everything she could to not let me get close enough to do anything. Very disappointing visit.

edit: I also wanted to mention that I have been to Lynn's quite a few times, and always had decent service. This was clearly a YMMV situation, and I am not sure what The KC Kid did to have such a better experience than I did. Maybe it was because I only did the 30 minute option while I normally go for the full 45 mins.

Nazgul
07-03-05, 23:48
Today at Lynn's I picked Aileen she must have been having a bad day or something she was not playful at this time .She just layed there like a dead fish. When it came time for me to inter her she held my dick also. This was a frist for me, it does suck KC Q. A guy goes there to have a good time but that is like putting a bit in a horse's mouth you don't what to be held back

I was thinking on my why back home what was up with that.Maybe it not the girls holding are dicks back but maybe they are trying to keep the rubbers on. I have never had one come off with a working girl but maybe there was an accident at Lynn's. Never the less if they keep doing it I'm going to stop going there.

More then likely it will be 2 or 3 weeks tell my next visit. I'll let you guys know if the girls are still doing it. If someone knows what is up plz drop a line.

The KC Kid
07-04-05, 01:44
Sorry Questor, I feel bad for recommending Bobbi after hearing you had such a bad experience with her. It seems odd though, doesn't make any sense to me. I had two killer sessions with her that one weekend, wonder what was up? I would say you caught her on a bad day but I don't know. I mean really, after the time I had with her I couldn't imagine her being like that. Not that I'm doubting what you say, it's just that I was so impressed with her. Like I said, I'm kinda sorry I recommended her so strongly after reading your post. I know how it is to not get service anywhere near what you're expecting. Reading that has me thinking twice about seeing her again.

Anyone else have a negative experience with Bobbi?

KC Questor
07-06-05, 23:07
No worries, KC Kid. You didn't mislead. You honestly reported your experience. It is interesting to learn that Nazgul had the same experience with the hand on the dick.

This business is very variable. That's why providers who are consistently good are the ones everyone knows (like Vicky). Next time I visit Lynn's I'll just know that Bobbi didn't do it for me.

KCQ

KC Fuck Boy
07-07-05, 20:48
Just a note to all of you to say thanks for posting all the great info. I've been reading the posts the last day or two, and finally made up my mind. My wife's working tonight, so I'll be making the drive to Columbia for a visit to one of the fine establishments... Still haven't decided which one.

Anyway, if I don't chicken out- which is possible- I'll post all the details. I feel as if I already know some of the girls after reading your descriptions.

Wish me luck.

Ulysses 46
07-08-05, 07:27
FB -- If you're making a special trip, my suggestion is Foxy Sauna. You can't go wrong there, whether with Sunny or Tina. At Fuji Sauna, the other excellent place, star Vicky is away in NY this week, or so she told me recently. Diane there is very nice and provides excellent service, but she's got no porn star body like the famous V. Can't speak for Jenny, who was on vacation recently.

Many say nice things about Lynne's, but for me, the place is too rushed and the ladies are too much on the clock.

Good luck.

U 46

Nashboy
07-08-05, 23:04
FB -- If you're making a special trip, my suggestion is Foxy Sauna. You can't go wrong there, whether with Sunny or Tina.

U 46Can you give any info re: Tina? It's the first time I've heard her mentioned on the board.

I only saw Sunny once a couple of years ago. I was never very impressed with her looks (compared to Vicki), although I realize her looks are not what seems to make her popular. How does Tina compare to Sunny in the areas of looks, body and service?

Enquiring minds want to know!

KC Fuck Boy
07-09-05, 01:41
Okay. Made the drive. Was torn between Lynn's because of what I read about choosing the girl you want and Fuji, but decided on Fuji. I thought it might be cool to play King and just say I Want That One! at Lynn's, but since I was more than a little nervous thought I would be better off with maybe a girl who didn't speak much English.

I didnt even get the girls name at Fuji so I could report on her quality but she was cute and it was a good experience. Oral with condom and some basic fucking. I really wanted to pull out and cum on her body but didn't ask and just came while inside her with condom on.

She was fun and helped me relax for what turned out to be a pretty good time.

If I do this again I might try Lynn's to see what that is all about but this was a good experience with a sexy girl. Final cost including tip was two hundred.

Dune 975
07-09-05, 20:54
At Lynn's on Friday afternoon I chose Leah (Lia?), a tanned blonde, very nice body. Unfortunately good looks can mean not the best attitude. The rate of (I hope I understand the code correctly) .4 plus .8 has always gotten half and half, just a shorter session than the extra .2 would be, but she didn't do a BJ. I was shy about asking her about it, as I should have, so I'll ask here: is it a change in policy, would she just not do BJs, could I have had it for the asking, or what? With general nervousness and middle age, a BJ helps in the hardness department. She just got me ready with her hand and asked who should be on top.

Since people may be wondering if putting their hands in the way during the fuck is a new general policy, we just had brief times at it with each of us on top; her hand was there part of the time but she let me all the way in for other parts of the little time we were at it.

I've been to Lynn's every few months for five years; most of the time, they've had their touches to offer more than the basics, but this was a disappointment.

Ulysses 46
07-10-05, 07:34
Tina's been with Sunny for some time now. She's got no killer bod like Vicky, but she makes up for it in attention to detail and attitude. She's a sweetheart, if that's your style. She's in her 30s, I'd guess, and an all-natural body, which she puts to very good use.

Well worth a look-see. Treat her nicely and I believe you'll be rewarded.

Good luck.

And, of course, Sunny's a No. 1 gal. So much fun!

U 46

Ron47
07-10-05, 17:22
The local paper has numerous ads from "independents" in the area, it is available on-line, http://www.columbiatribune.com/index.asp.

Any recommedations? Are these ads "stings"?

Lake Guy 52
07-11-05, 14:17
The local paper has numerous ads from "independents" in the area, it is available on-line, http://www.columbiatribune.com/index.asp.

Any recommedations? Are these ads "stings"?There have been previous reports on ads from the paper. I'm not personally familiar with any that are currently running. However, I've sampled from ads in the paper many times over the years. Almost always with pleasant results. I've had one who no longer advertises, give me the run around. "Go here then call" and so I call and she didn't answer. That is my only bad experience with the ads in the paper. ymmv

Trox Diver
07-11-05, 21:39
I've been to Lynns a few times but would love to see Vikki that everyone raves about, where is this place, and do you have to call to see Vikki.

towergrove
07-12-05, 08:44
I've been to Lynns a few times but would love to see Vikki that everyone raves about, where is this place, and do you have to call to see Vikki.Trox,

Yes you definitely need to call ahead and set an appointment with Vicki. I don't have the number off hand, but I know it's listed on this board. She works at Fuji Sauna, you can search that term on this board or look it up in the phone book.

Directions: 70 to exit Rangeline. Go north on Rangeline to the first light and make a left. Fuji is at the top of the hill on the right in a strip mall.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Bill Bradsky
07-12-05, 12:19

Any recommedations? Are these ads "stings"?Ron,

If you are worried about "stings" then my advice would be to avoid any incall involving a meeting at their hotel/motel room.

Jannisary
07-12-05, 18:37
Hi guys, I'm going to be in the St. Louis area this weekend and had been strongly considering driving over to Columbia.

I've read so much about Vicki and Lynn's that I'd really like to see them myself. But the last few posts, have put a damper on my thoughts. Does anybody know if Vicki is really away on vacation? Even if Lynn's turns out to be a disappointment, seeing Vicki would probably be worth the drive. But if she is not around and the girls at Lynn's are "holding" a guy back like described in the previous posts, then it seems like it might be a wasted half day.

Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.

jannisary

Notag
07-12-05, 21:31
Personally, at Fuji I wouldn't see anybody but Vicki. Call and make an appointment specifically with her, and don't be pushed off on anybody else, if that's what you want. The phone # is (573) 874-0088.

Lynn's can sometimes vary quite a bit, but I'd say it's never been bad, just degrees of good, from fair to really good.

There's also nothing to prevent you from leaving Lynn's if you go and don't see anything that strikes your fancy.

Ulysses 46
07-12-05, 21:56
Vicky's an enigma. When I saw her last a couple of weekends ago, she was going on duty to help the other woman there at Fuji, who was working alone.

But then she says she's retired. Perhaps she's just being selective. With her, it's definitely a seller's market.

Who knows? Some of the other commentators on this board also have seen her since her "retirement" in early January.

Just call (573-474-0088) and see if she'll see you. She's always said she won't see anyone she doesn't want to. Who knows if she's taking on new customers, but I think some of her more familiar customers, shall we say, have been steered into the arms of other women at Fuji. Maybe she gets bored too, just like the rest of us.
But if she's working, and she's in the mood, you'll never forget your time with her. Plus, she gives the best massage you'll probably ever get.

Right, lads?

U 46

Nashboy
07-15-05, 12:17
Tina's been with Sunny for some time now. She's got no killer bod like Vicky, but she makes up for it in attention to detail and attitude. She's a sweetheart, if that's your style. She's in her 30s, I'd guess, and an all-natural body, which she puts to very good use.

Well worth a look-see. Treat her nicely and I believe you'll be rewarded.

Good luck.

And, of course, Sunny's a No. 1 gal. So much fun!

U 46I trekked to Columbia last night (about an hour and a half drive for me) in order to break a self-imposed several-month hiatus from the hobby. I have been a regular of Vicki's for years and it was tempting to just fall into old habits and drop by Fuji. But for some reason, I was in the mood for a little nastier porn-type experience and thought perhaps Sunny's famous BBBJTCIM was just what I was looking for.

When I arrived at Foxy Sauna, I was greeted at the door by Tina. When I stepped in, I asked if Sunny was available. She said something I didn't understand (her Korean accent is pretty thick) and led me to a room. I figured she was going to then go get Sunny, but she just stood there smiling at me. I once again asked for Sunny. She said that Sunny was busy, but that she would take good care of me. I told her that I really came to see Sunny and that I would leave and come back later. Then she started to use every tactic she could to get me to stay - fondling me, telling me how she would take as good of care of me just the same as Sunny, etc.

Now I have been at this hobby for 25 years and one of my top 10 rules is that if you have gone to see a specific girl, then leave and come back when she isn't busy. Do not and I repeat, DO NOT give in and go with another girl who is trying to convince you to stay and see her instead. Out of the times I've done this, 95% of the time the session will suck and not live up to the promises.

That being said, Tina wasn't unpleasant to look at - I'd give her about a 6.5. Her body is o.k. - not a Vicki, but o.k. Her breasts are small, maybe a B. I kept telling her that I always see Sunny and she kept on working on me. Finally, I thought "What the hell." Since Ulysses recommended her, I thought she must be in the Sunny mold, so I put my finger to her mouth and said "Can I finish here?" She said, "Mouth? O.K." With that, I gave in.

I gave her $120 (what I always give Sunny) and she asks if I want a shower. I said sure. After the shower, I laid down on the table and she proceeds with the massage. Just mediocre at best. She used no lotion whatsoever, so when she would bear down with her hands up and down my back, the friction was very painful since she was just about pulling out every hair I had back there. I didn't complain and whenever she would ask if it felt good, I would just politley answer in the affirmative.

Tina was very nice and talkative and I have no complaints about her personality. However......

When it comes time to flip me, I turn over and she starts stroking Mr. Happy. Then she gets up on the table and gives me a little nipple nibbling, titty sucking, body to body, etc. After a couple of minutes she kneels down between my legs and starts stroking me again and assessing the situation. She reaches over to her side and pulls out a couple of tissues and proceeds to dab and wipe the tip of my shaft, as I guess she sees some clear pre-cum leaking out. She strokes some more and then grabs a couple of more tissues and repeats. She does this for a couple of more minutes and at this point I'm wondering why she is so worried about a little pre-cum when she is about to have a couple of teaspoons of the real thing in her mouth in a few minutes. Eventually she takes me in her mouth, but something doesn't feel right. I look down as she's bobbing up and down and get a glimpse of the condom she's slipped on with her mouth. DOH! I'm a little pissed at this point, but just lay back and try to go with the flow, however she's got both hands on my shaft, only allowing about an inch an a half of me in her mouth and she does her thing. Now guys, I'm not John Holmes, so she definitely wasn't in any danger of choking to death. I reached down and gently grabbed her hands to move them away, but she tried to keep them there. She eventually moved them and got in a good rhythm. I didn't want to finish so soon, so I lifted her head up so I could swing my leg over and get off the table. At first she resisted this, as she didn't seem to understand what I wanted. I then told her I wanted her to lay down on her back. She kind of chuckled and said, "Oh no!"

She did as I asked and I got up on the table and went for a little DATY. She kept her legs tightly together, until I gently pryed them open and went down on her. She seemed to start to get into it. After about 5 minutes, she started to seem like she got too sensitive and asked me to stop (either she came or was faking so as to hurry things along - more than likely the latter). I came up and moved forward to enter her. As I attempted, she mumbled something about more money. I acted like I didn't understand her and tried to get in, but couldn't. She hopped up off the talble and grabbed some baby oil and rubbed it on her nether regions. While doing so, she mumbled again about $120 not being enough for suck and fuck. Funny, Sunny has never complained - AND SHE'S THE ONE I WANTED TO SEE UNTIL YOU BEGGED ME TO SEE YOU!!!!! Anyway, I digress. She got back on the table and at this point I just wanted to finish and leave.

After I finished, she had me lie on the table until she came back with a warm washcloth to clean me up and then offered me a soda.

After I got dressed, I started to give her a little hug as I went out the door, but she was less than enthusiastic. Never again.

Please don't think this report an indictment of Ulysses. Obviously the two major monger admonitions apply here, i.e. YMMV and what is a good session for one isn't necessarily for another. However it is hard for me to imagine that Tina has worked there for a pretty long time and doesn't know what Sunny's customers would expect. Also, the bitching about the money really put me off, since Sunny has always given an outstanding session for what I paid Tina. If she wasn't prepared to give me a Sunny-type session as I specifically asked for, she should NEVER have tried to talk me out of waiting to see Sunny.

I will accept the blame, because I broke a central rule of mine and didn't just leave and come back to see Sunny.

And in all fairness, if I hadn't have been expecting a Sunny-like experience (and if I had paid what I pay Vicki), the session itself would probably would have been acceptable.

I will say that Tina was nice as Ulysses stated and didn't insist on more money (but did complain about it). She just wasn't my cup of tea.

As stated before and as always....YMMV

Ulysses 46
07-18-05, 18:43
I'm sorry for NB's disappointment in Tina, and we've exchanged PMs about that, so no hard feelings all round.

Just let me add in T's defense that she has been a great companion on the occasions I've seen her, which have been several. No doubt, Sunny and Vicky are exceptional, but with the right approach, I think Tina is excellent too. Part of the problem may be language -- my Korean is limited to about three or four words and her English is only a little better. So maybe it's chemistry or YMMV or whatever, but she's always come through for me in fine style, and I cannot wait to see her again.

U 46

billkidd
08-01-05, 20:26
Where is everybody?

Did the heat shut down Columbia?

I can't believe nobodys been to Lynns or any of the rest.

Ulysses 46
08-03-05, 10:42
I've been through and stopped in Columbia several times and enjoyed the hobby, and I kept hearing other mongers ringing the bell while I was there. So things may be a little slow, but most likely the writers and fabricators and novelists who haunt this board are just having writer's block or their imaginations have run dry.

Meanwhile, the beat goes on.

U 46

Opebo
08-10-05, 23:14
I was in Columbia the other day and tried three girls from the Tribune. The first was 'slender brunette, summer treat' or something like that. $80 for a half hour at a ramshackle house in Worley. She was about 25, cute (though not exactly slender by my standards), well kept and clean, and offered very good enthusiastic service. Alas everything was covered in spite of my remonstrations. Too bad because her BJ was fantastic, and the intercourse was very good. Because of the condom I had to have her finish me with a handjob, which was excellent as far as those go. Some girls just have the right touch.

Undaunted in my pursuit of something bareback I then called another girl who stated 'anything goes' in her ad. She directed me to an apartment off of Parker, and offered a half hour for $60, including greek! She turned out to be quite overweight and not very attractive, but seemed pleasant. She wouldn't agree to bareback however, so I gave her a small tip for waiting for me, and went on my way. I figured after having already popped once that afternoon condom-sex would not be adequate.

I then proceeded to my third girl of the afternoon, who was 'dynamite in a small package'. For $80 I was offered a half hour at her location in a motel on Clark Lane. She was in her late twenties and of mediocre appearance - better than the second girl, but not as nice as the first. However after some pursuasion she allowed bbfs and bba, but oddly would not provide bbbj. Her ass opened up nicely and was fairly accomodating to deep penetration, but she complained of pain during both vaginal and anal sex. Because of this and my previous session I was unable to finish.

On the whole not a bad lineup considering the price and that I was only in town for a few hours. I called several other girls and all were in the same price range of $60-100. The first girl I described would be a find for anyone who doesn't mind cbj and covered sex.

Big Dadda
08-11-05, 16:46
Opebo,

Thank you for your insightful post. I now know to avoid "dynamite" at all costs. We all take certain risks in this hobby, but some are negatable with proper precautions, thank you for letting me know who is an absolute never see. I am not trying to slam you personally as I am sure you understand all the risks you are taking, but going bareback in this hobby is not advisable.

Olathe38
08-11-05, 19:18
Have visited Lynn's a couple of times in the past two weeks. Both were repeats visits with the chosen providers. Jaycie is a very nice strawberry blonde with nice looks and a decent, but not thin build. Very enthusiastic and eager to please. Great CBJ and willing to do whatever it took (within reason) for a happy ending. Second visit was a repeat with Rachel. She may be a bit older than some of the others but makes up for it with premo service for Lynn's, always providing a hot time. No problems with either provider as have been mentioned previously. Of course as always YMMV.

Bonerfide
08-20-05, 16:40
After reading Columbia posts for a long time I finally made it out there for a visit. I decided to drop in at Lynn's around noon. I was met at the door by a very attractive brunette who introduced about seven girls in a line up. The girls ranged in looks from 4-7. Erin, the girl that had greeted me also said that she was available. I thought Erin was an 8-9 in looks so I picked her for the main course. I picked Cassandra an attractive Hispanic from Texas for the table shower. After the TS Erin seductively stripped for me and after some touching she slipped the cover on for a nice cbj followed by mish. She declined doggy she said I was too big which seems to be a standard excuse that a lot of girls use. She was such an exquisitely beautiful girl and a good actress with lots of soft moaning while she played with her clit during the act that I didn't mind at all. I left well satisfied.

Later that day I had and appointment with Vicki at Fuji's. She is everything you guys in Columbia have posted about her. She is well worth the trip out there. Great shower before and after, massage, cbj, reverse cg, doggie, mish, all done very enthusiastically. She is beautiful with an incredibly fuckable ass. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Green_Thumb
08-21-05, 18:52
Stopped thru Columbia a couple of Saturday's ago. Went to Lynn's dying to meet this Bobbi girl I have read about as she is exactly my preference in girls. Got there about 6:30 pm and they told me that Bobbi was gone for the day, that she usually works the day shift. Damn!!! Pretty bummed out. The only girls available at the time was Aileen & some other blonde, a little chunkier.

So I took Aileen. Reg $40 + $80. She does have a nice tight little body and is attractive enough. We did some mish then finished with doggy, even though she at first declined to do doggy. But I said, hey, we can keep going hard for another 20 minutes or so, or you can get in my favorite position and I can finish in 5 minutes because that really turns me on. So she obliged.

She didn't hold my dick, but she did put 2 fingers up maybe 75% of the time to withhold full penetration. It really didn't bother me that much, I just took slower longer strokes and since your penis head gets more attention it was just fine. Plus the sight of that little ass and the fact that I put her on the edge of the bed facing the mirror so I could see myself pounding her was very nice. Overall, pretty good experience considering I had to settle.

Just not over the top since I was really set on seeing Bobbi. Does anyone know if she still works there? And what about this Cassandra girl? Is that Bobbi's other name or is it another Latino that I must see.

Greenie

Lake Guy 52
08-26-05, 15:16
Headed to Columbia to play midday during the week.

Left a message a little before noon with Sexy, Playful, Affectionate & Very Discreet Lady. She did not return my call, but it was a little early.

Left a message with Young, fun and discreet. 24hrs. She called back within 5 minutes. Diamond is a cute (face 7) 20-21 yr old with an incredible body (9+) She is blonde and is very friendly and talkative. She quoted $100 for 1/2 hour.

Your mileage may vary considerably from mine. I really think it probably will. She was very concerned about some bills she had and told me, which was fine. But then she answered the phone twice after our session had started. It was very clear to me that I was no where near the top of her list of priorities, even for the next 10 minutes. Something tells me I just caught her on a bad day and she is probably more attentive than she was to me.

She is very cute and has an incredible body. I don't think I will try again, but she may very well be wonderful for someone else. I may have also been part of the problem as I am in my 40s and prefer woman closer to my age.

Pureman
08-28-05, 19:22
Having been a lurker here for several years, I thought it was about time to make at least make one report. I visited Lynn's on Saturday afternoon, and had an appointment with Suzie. She's been my favorite for quite a while. Very attractive, nice personality, and a beautiful, tight body. She was wearing an extremely short black dress, and when she came back to the room after my initial check in I embraced her from behind before she could undress (I have a little fetish involving the lady often remaining at least partially dressed), and she began to grind that lovely ass into my crotch, with predictable results. I reached into her dress and cupped her breasts, then explored further, reaching my hand between her legs. We continued this for a short time, and then she pulled out a "favor" as she calls them (I love the euphemisms), covered Junior and proceeded with the CBJ. I had her lie on the bed on her side, so she could treat Mr. Happy to her luscious lips, and I could explore her sweet little nookie with my eyes (she's currently shaved) and fingers. I could stand that for a little while, and then I just had to move on the the main event. We started with mish, then segued into doggie, and finished with a doggie variation. She flat on her stomach, and me coming in from behind, cushioned by that lovely ass. Did I mention I like her ass? She was reaching back, squeezing my ass. Well, I couldn't take much of that, and I filled that favor with my HWC (you can figure that acronym out, I'm sure.) A few words, a peck on the cheek, and I was out the door, much relieved and with a far happier outlook. That old sexual healing sure does the trick, doesn't it?

Happy hunting to my fellow punters!

Phucmi
08-29-05, 08:24
Laker,
I had a similar time with diamond- very nice equipment but very unispired work- I thank many blow-up dolls show more interest. Did she continue to watch TV during your session? I believe the other girl you called was levi- she's a lot of fun- enjoys her work and very nice

Bruticus
09-02-05, 04:16
First I stopped by Lynn's, which had the worst lineup I have ever seen there four girls, nothing over a 5 and all looked like maybe they had been up all night. I got there after noon. I asked about Cassandra and they said she was back in Houston for a couple of weeks but who knows. Lynn's is so hit and miss. Last two times I was there the lineups were great. Suzy was not there today, who is also very dependable and used to be true GFE but won't DFK any more.

So next on to Fuji. Vicki was busy and stuck her head out to say hello but let me know it would be an hour before I could see her. She looked great as always and her hair is a little longer. If you have not seen her you must. What a babe and she will make sure you have a good time. The other girl there just does not appeal to me.

On to Foxys where I saw Sunny who was her delightful self. Great attitude and the still the best ass in the business. Stand up shower, light massage, and then great FS in all the positions you can think of.

It is a good thing I am a couple of hours away of I would have to take out a second mortage to pay for the fun you can have in this town.What day was this?

Banawi4343
09-10-05, 08:26
I dreamed that I stopped by Lynns about a week ago. I will agree that the line up is rather weak. It was sometime in the evening that there were four girls in the line up. One was black and I wasn't in the mood for black that night. The second girl was chunky and thats not my preference, the third was a young white girl but I thought I sensed something of an attitude so I passed on her too.

This left Janie who is a 35ish slim white girl but probably about a 6 and that might be charitable. None of them were particularly appealing but in the end I listened to the small head and went with Janie.

As has been noted the base fee is $.4 and given the quality of the talent on hand I skipped the optional $.2 shower with another girl. Janie is slim and has the unusual combination of small tits that are also saggy. She can do deep throat and is proud of her ability which she demonstrates without prompting. She has no problem with the insertion of digits and when the time comes she isn't one of those to use her hand to restrict your depth of penetration. She's been around the block and you can pound away to your hearts content. She offers good oral but in another way she seemed to also talk incessently. All of this for a tip of $.8 and total damages of $1.2. She got the job done and her attitude is okay but a beauty queen she is not.

Just a dream.

Tech
09-10-05, 23:35
This is a little late getting in, but I have been without a phone line or internet for over a week. Anyway, I stopped into Columbia for the night a couple of weeks ago. I decided to try something different and called one of the numbers out of the Columbia Tribune. It was one that read “Sexy, young, petite, black lady.” The girl that showed up was nice looking and had a good body. Service was OK, but I had a few problems with her. First, she showed up without a condom. Second, she had a laundry list of things that she would do, which was quit a list. I was hit with the will not right after she came in. BJ was good. We did the dead in only a few positions and then she was off on her way. Not one of the better providers I have seen in Columbia.

Tech
09-12-05, 08:07
I was back in Columbia and made an appointment with Vicky at Fuji. When I got there I was practically jumped at the door by Jenny. She told Vicky was not there. Jenny is not the looker that Vicky is, but she acted as if she was almost desperate to keep me there. I said I really wanted Vicky and headed for the door when she asked what Vicky does that she couldn’t do. It kind of opened a door of opportunity for me to work thing out before even going to the back room. She did as agreed and was very playful. She did give me a great foot message.

I also tried a provider out of the tribune again. I think the ad was something like “sugar & spice.” She was a very nice girl, but on the phone she said she was black & India and something like 140 lbs. Well, she was more then 140 lbs. She was a big girl, but not to the point of being grossly over weight. I went ahead and tried it. Service was mediocre at best. Would not try again.

Kenrod
09-12-05, 15:05
Looking for a good chatroom to find some daytime action.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Sultan 46
09-12-05, 15:13
I read Tech's report on Jenny at Fuji so I wanted to post my experience from last week.
I have read about Vicky here but don't get to Columbia very often. I could always go to Lynn's (never been there, but would like to try it sometime) but sometimes I just get the urge for Asian women. Besides, I like the shower part but wish they would join me in the sauna too!
I had to be in Missouri on business so I decided to stop in. Jenny met me at the door and grabbed my crotch before even taking me down the hallway to a room. Not a bad introduction! Told her I wanted the hour. I prefer a lay down shower, but the fact that they get into the stand up with you is pretty nice. Jenny paid good attention to my johnson and had me standing at attention a couple of times so it's was good. After a short time (less than 5 minutes) in the sauna she came and we returned to the room and the massage. I usually enjoy this too, but Jenny gave just a so,so massage. When she bent down and kissed my ass, I figured the negotiations were about to begin. As I was face down, she laid on my back and asked what I wanted and I told her everything. We settled on price, she left and came back a few minutes later and stripped. I was still laying on my stomach and she laid on my back and did a body to body rub. Felt really great having her tits and pussy rubbing on my back and ass. I can't compare her to Vicky but Jenny is good looking and has a nice body. She gave decent head but she was really a great lay. Nice and tight and made all the right noises. Got me hot after the CBJ by saying, "I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me good". Who am I to deny a pretty young lady!
All in all a decent hour spent at a pretty good price. Jenny is eager to please and I'd recommend her.

Zappo
09-18-05, 18:23
Mad the trip tp Columbia last Fri, about 3 hrs for me, went to Lynns, only 2 girls, both about 4-5, was couple cars there, figured I missed out on something lookin better. Figure try my luck at Fuji, was greeted at door by Vicki. i instantly knew I wanted her, she had a apointment coming in 10 mins. Told me to come back in 2 hours, Killed time in Columbia, Went back had session, great all around best Asian provider every been with, Hot massage, numerous positions, all around hot session, 1.4 for everything, walk away well satisfied. Worth the trip!

Olathe38
09-25-05, 19:06
After reading Columbia posts for a long time I finally made it out there for a visit. I decided to drop in at Lynn's around noon. I was met at the door by a very attractive brunette who introduced about seven girls in a line up. The girls ranged in looks from 4-7. Erin, the girl that had greeted me also said that she was available. I thought Erin was an 8-9 in looks so I picked her for the main course. I picked Cassandra an attractive Hispanic from Texas for the table shower. After the TS Erin seductively stripped for me and after some touching she slipped the cover on for a nice cbj followed by mish. She declined doggy she said I was too big which seems to be a standard excuse that a lot of girls use. She was such an exquisitely beautiful girl and a good actress with lots of soft moaning while she played with her clit during the act that I didn't mind at all. I left well satisfied.

Later that day I had and appointment with Vicki at Fuji's. She is everything you guys in Columbia have posted about her. She is well worth the trip out there. Great shower before and after, massage, cbj, reverse cg, doggie, mish, all done very enthusiastically. She is beautiful with an incredibly fuckable ass. Definitely worth a repeat visit.If I am not mistaken I believe Erin is Lynn's daughter. I have heard good reports about her but never had the opportunity to try her myself.

Country Boy #3
09-26-05, 22:25
Erin is Lynn's daughter. She is very pretty and very gifted. However she is very independent. The best way to catch her is to call Lynn and set up an appointment.

Blue Jeep Guy
09-29-05, 17:47
If you get a chance swing by Lynn's and check out Brittany. She's young and blonde and tight just the way I like them. A great CBJ. And looks so nice from above, below and behind.

billkidd
09-30-05, 19:03
What ever happen to Sunny? Did she retire or move somewhere else?

Country Boy #3
10-01-05, 05:55
She is still around and doing great. I saw her Wensday and had a great time.

Love the Tits
10-04-05, 14:05
Saw Tina at Foxy on September 24. Wanted Sunny but she was gone until Sunday. I was passing through Columbia on Saturday and planned to stop back in to see Sunny on Sunday. Anyway, I made the rounds while in Columbia to see what was new since my last monger visit.

First stop was VIP which wasn't worth a visit. Unimpressive hostess.

Then a stop at Lynn's. Some decent eye candy but have never felt like the girls cared much about service, so it was on to satisfy my Asian cravings.

A stop at Fuji found no Vicki, only Jenny and Dee Dee who didn't meet my standards.

Shogun had a decent looking asian-American but not my type and I've never really liked the place.

On to my favorite stop at Foxy, knowing Suny wasn't there. Tina is a nice looking little plaything. Nice facial features, B-cups and about 120lbs. Told her I liked Sunny for her bare back cum guzzling and wouldn't stay unless she performed the same. Pushed for a facial in negotiations but she said no way (or something like that)
Whil ewe were talking about what I'd do to her if I stayed, she grabbed my cock and ended up taking it out and rubbing it. I ended up giving her 1.4 for everything. Did the stand up shower, went back to room for a weak massage, all the time asking if I was ready to fuck.

On the flip, she got between my legs and did a decent bbbj. I let her take control for a while, then told her I wanted to eat her pussy before we fucked, which she readily agreed to. She tasted nice (I've never eaten Sunny, so it was a nice change of pace). I then nailed her in several positions...mish with her legs over my shoulders while I was standing, doggie with her standing/leaning over the table a swell as doggie with her laying over the table and me slamming her as I pulled her up to my cock. all in good fun. I'm sure that she was hoping I'f finish in her and inside a rubber, but no freakin way was I going to allow that. She was going to do a CIM and that was all there was to it.

I pulled out of her, told her to take off the wrap and suck me. She did. I straddled her and face-fucked her hard and deep, then had her get on her knees for the finish. She took me deep on her own and I also pumped her hard while yanking her hair and telling her to suck me deep till I blew down her throat, to show me she was as good as Sunny. She actually seemed to like this. It was a wonderful sight seeing her with my cock in her mouth and lapping up the love juice...didn't spill a drop!

We had another shower and talked awhile before I left, pretty well drained.

She asked if I'd choose her over Sunny next time and I told her maybe, that I still wanted to cream her cute face if I did.

I changed my plans the next day and didn't get back to do the Sunny Experience, although she gave me her phone number earlier in the week to set up a time.
Sunny and Yina won't do two-girl sessions as far as I know.
I will say that if you lay out your expectations and follow through with Tina, you'll get a decent experience. But she's not Sunny.

I wouldn't mind spending a few hours at Foxy to re-affirm my review though.

As far as I know, Foxy girls are the only ones in the spa/sauna business in town who do bare back cocksucking.

Ulysses 46
10-05-05, 07:09
Someone flamed me some time back when I recommended Tina, but I have to agree with Love/Tits: Tina is very fine. Everything he found in her, I've had with her several times. She's a sweet treat. And so's Sunny. Both are excellent and Foxy's tops in my book.

Tina's due to depart this area sometime this month, so you mongers may want to hurry on over and give her a go. I do think she's well worth the effort.

U 46

Nashboy
10-05-05, 16:21
Please don't think this report an indictment of Ulysses. Obviously the two major monger admonitions apply here, i.e. YMMV and what is a good session for one isn't necessarily for another. However it is hard for me to imagine that Tina has worked there for a pretty long time and doesn't know what Sunny's customers would expect. Also, the bitching about the money really put me off, since Sunny has always given an outstanding session for what I paid Tina. If she wasn't prepared to give me a Sunny-type session as I specifically asked for, she should NEVER have tried to talk me out of waiting to see Sunny.

I will accept the blame, because I broke a central rule of mine and didn't just leave and come back to see Sunny.

And in all fairness, if I hadn't have been expecting a Sunny-like experience (and if I had paid what I pay Vicki), the session itself would probably would have been acceptable.

I will say that Tina was nice as Ulysses stated and didn't insist on more money (but did complain about it). She just wasn't my cup of tea.

As stated before and as always....YMMV

Ulysses,

Could you please tell me where in my review I "flamed" you? I thought I was very nice and made it clear that I didn't blame you for my bad experience and chalked it up to a case of YMMV. I even replied to your private message telling you the same thing. If you think that was a flame, you're in for a rude awakening when someone really has it in for you. I gave an honest review of MY experience and didn't blame anyone but myself.

Sorry if I'm oversensitive, but I always try to be respectful of other posters and not engage in some of the juvenile nonsense that I see others post on this forum, so it pisses me off to have my posts mischaracterized.

Phil Dirt
10-13-05, 00:06
I was visiting Columbia on business and decided to research the mongering action by perusing this board. After reading about a years worth, I decided I had to experience Lynn's. And was it ever an experience.

I took a cab and arrived about 7:30 PM. Had the lineup. I was not impressed but picked Jane for a shower mate and Anna for a session. Jane talked continuously during the shower but hit all the right buttons with her fingers. She told me she gives the best BJ of any lady on staff and figures she has to since she is 20 years older than the rest of ladies.

Anna is heavier than I like and turned out to be younger than I like. I won't repeat with her, too many off limits rules.

I called for a cab and had to wait in the "waiting room" for about 30 minutes. Duriing that time 3 other clients came in. The waiting room is just to your left as you stand in the entry way during the line-up so I heard the whole thing. Cassandra's room is right next to the waiting room so when she got a client I had to step out of the waiting room as the client was ushered into the room. Once he was in I was ushered back into the waiting room. I could hear them conversing as I waited. Too bad my cab arrived before she returned to the room for his session. No telling what I would have heard.

As I waited, I heard the ladies talking freely about each other and other gossip that a client would never hear if the staff knew we could hear.

I might go back just to see if it could get any wierder.

Phil Dirt
10-13-05, 02:30
I returned to Lynn's at about 11:45 PM, approx. 4 hours after after my first visit. I'd called ahead to be sure Cassandra was on on staff. When I got there I was ushered directly to room four, left side rear next to the shower room. No line-up, just whisked back to the room. Cassandra showed up and collected the house fee and her donation. I asked if it was too late for a shower session. She was cool and arranged for Eileen to give me the table treatment. Cute little girl but not a real thrilling or stimulating experience on the table.

Cassandra was pleasant and sensual. Much more satisfying than Anna. Cassandra saw that I was still ready after the main event and asked if I wanted to kill the next half hour before my cab got there with a massage HJ for .4 I said sure and she brought Jane back. After a little hand action, I told Jane I had .2 more and I'd like to see if her previous claims were true. She agreed and proceeded to give me a fine BBBJCIM. No second door fee.

Two cups three different women $$.2. Not the best pooning bargain I have experienced but memorable nonetheless.

Olathe38
10-13-05, 22:59
Cassandra was pleasant and sensual. Much more satisfying than Anna. Cassandra saw that I was still ready after the main event and asked if I wanted to kill the next half hour before my cab got there with a massage HJ for .4 I said sure and she brought Jane back. After a little hand action, I told Jane I had .2 more and I'd like to see if her previous claims were true. She agreed and proceeded to give me a fine BBBJCIM. No second door fee.This is interesting. In all of my visits and any other reports I've read here this is the first BBBJ report I've heard of from Lynn's. I wonder if this is something unique to Jane?

Badger7578
10-14-05, 10:20
Are there any D cups are larger at Lynns?

Scooter27
10-19-05, 13:24
Has anyone seen a red headed girl from the UK who is advertising in craigslist for Jefferson City? She emailed me that she does outcall for $150 but said she didn't think she had been reviewed anywhere.

Sincere2787
10-22-05, 06:12
What is the going rate at Fuji and Foxy? Near St. Louis, in Centreville, VIP is $60 for an hour and $140 for the tip, the girls won't take $100 anymore for the tip. I'm hoping it is cheaper in Columbia?

Hung Low
10-22-05, 18:21
I am glad to repor that Vicky at fuji is back form Thailand,saw her yesterday.

Sher looked so damn HOT! more and her hair is longer,was wonderful to have her back.

Ulysses 46
10-23-05, 00:55
What is the going rate at Fuji and Foxy? Near St. Louis, in Centreville, VIP is $60 for an hour and $140 for the tip, the girls won't take $100 anymore for the tip. I'm hoping it is cheaper in Columbia?They ask for $140, but hold your ground: Say you only have $100 and see what happens. They go along.

With a couple of exceptions, no lady at VIP can compare favorably with the finest in Columbia, Mo., like Vicky or Sunny -- or, in my opinion, Tina. They are a shade greedy and not at all generous, as are the ladies in mid-Missouri.

But whatever you do, say all you'll give to their college or retirement fund is $100 and see what happens.

Sincere2787
10-23-05, 22:04
They ask for $140, but hold your ground: Say you only have $100 and see what happens. They go along.

With a couple of exceptions, no lady at VIP can compare favorably with the finest in Columbia, Mo., like Vicky or Sunny -- or, in my opinion, Tina. They are a shade greedy and not at all generous, as are the ladies in mid-Missouri.

But whatever you do, say all you'll give to their college or retirement fund is $100 and see what happens.Ok, I'm confused; are we talking about VIP, or the AMPs in Columbia?

Thanks for your advice, if we're talking about VIP. However, I never get out to Columbia, so if I wanted to make a special trip to see Vicky, for instance, what should I expect? I would call ahead and make an appointment, and I don't want to drive home empty-handed (or not, as the case may be), so I want to make sure that what I bring is enough, but not too much.

Ulysses 46
10-24-05, 21:41
Ok, I'm confused; are we talking about VIP, or the AMPs in Columbia?

Thanks for your advice, if we're talking about VIP. However, I never get out to Columbia, so if I wanted to make a special trip to see Vicky, for instance, what should I expect? I would call ahead and make an appointment, and I don't want to drive home empty-handed (or not, as the case may be), so I want to make sure that what I bring is enough, but not too much.Forgive me for the poorly constructed sentences. It's at VIP in Centerville, Ill., where the ladies try to up the price to $140.
At Fuji and Foxy, you'll do just fine with the usual house fee of $60 and $100 for the lady's family back in Asia.

With Vicky, it's always best to have an appointment. I just saw her today, and she was right on schedule.

U46

gotigers
10-27-05, 08:36
Either of these who post ads in the Trib all the time?

Halloween Treat! 51" 110 lb 34D, redhead hot oil, videos, xxx-xx11

Dynamite in Small Package. In/Out all times. Call #xxx-xx72

= Anything Goes! = Natural redhead. xxx-xx56

Thanks!

Phucmi
10-28-05, 08:24
GT-
Don't know the first one but dynamite is skinny and I think skanky- gets the job done, anything goes is short and thick not very attractive, also gets the job done. I don't think either of those are very good but everyone has different tastes. There are better choices in the trib ads IMHO

Dune 975
10-29-05, 14:18
I've gone to Lynn's every few months for a while; the last couple of visits haven't been so great. Considering my options for my next Columbia trip, I'm thinking: do I understand that at Lynn's .6 after the house fee gets a BJ? I was first thinking of just going for that, and wondering about the chance to upgrade if I feel the chemistry is right. Once there a few years ago a girl kept trying to get me to upgrade from .8 to $ even as I was getting on top of her. I wonder if the provder will be especially lackluster at .6, so if that's Plan A, consider Plan:

B. Pay .8 and have her stay with the BJ if I don't feel right about going further. One thing I'm learning is not to go automatically with the youngest and cutest one.

C. Go to Fuji, call the day before to see if I can get Vicky. If not her, is it worth going there? or

D. Go to Foxy.

I've stayed with Lynn's because I know how it works, and I'm uneasy about trying a new place. So for Fuji and Foxy, do I understand .6 to start, then $ and let her lead? Thanks for any help.

Ulysses 46
10-31-05, 00:45
I don't see how you can lose by going either to Fuji or Foxy. If it's the former, make an appointment if you want to see the incomparable Vicky. She has also trained Jenny, who's almost as good.

At Foxy, the renowned Sunny is well worth your time. She's much different than Fuji's star hostess, but she's fabulous nonetheless. I've also enjoyed the attention of Tina, although not all readers of this forum agree with me.

For this monger, Lynn's is OK, but why be rushed and on the clock when you can have such a better time at either Fuji or Foxy?

Bengal Man
10-31-05, 01:46
Plan A is definitely the worst plan.

Hung Low
11-01-05, 04:50
Vicky is awsome,You can call ahead and schedule an appointment with Vicky (talks to her) to make sure she is there ,When you go to Fuji. Vicky is very pretty face, body is taller, thinner, bigger boods (and natural) darker and all around bettle looking .She confirmed that, she is going to Thailand (again) on Nov 3 come back Nov 8 be 1 weeks.

Zappo
11-01-05, 21:19
Pass through Columbia, went to Lynns early morn, only three girls working, pick Anna, did the businessman special, session was pretty rush , she got job done but to rush for me. as I was leavin met girl in lot name Mia, she look pretty sweet was considering going back later but got on cell called Fuji, got appointment with Vicki. Went to fuji paid the.60, got full session with her $, the lady is incredible, you can not get enough of her, spent hour and half with her massage 2 showers and incredible action, wish I lived closer you could get addicted to this kind of treatment, as I left gave her extra .20 tip, Can't wait to come through this way again, Still havn't found Foxy's where it from Rangeline road? not real famailar with Columbia, would like to give that place a go sometime

Country Boy #3
11-01-05, 23:39
Foxy's is on Paris Rd. (Rt B). From Rangeline, go east on Vandiver to Paris Rd. Turn right, go south over I 70. It's on the right across the railroad tracks.

Olathe38
11-02-05, 21:37
... as I was leavin met girl in lot name Mia, she look pretty sweet was considering going back later ...

Not sure if this is the same Mia that worked Lynn's a while back. The one I've seen was a very attractive, thin, light skinned black girl. Very good looking, but uninspired and very average session. Seemed to be one of those with a lot of rules about do's and dont's. Session was okay but there are better providers.

Zappo
11-04-05, 17:41
Thanks Country boy for info, going to try Foxys next time through Columbia, is Foxy's worth it or should I stay with Fuji, Mia at Lynn's was brunette with blonde streaks in hair look around 21-25 range

KC Questor
11-05-05, 21:30
I'm in the mood for a really good table shower. Quality of the action back in the room is secondary. Who would you guys recommend? I usually see Vicky but Fuji just has the standing shower. Anyone in town give a really good scrub?

Ulysses 46
11-06-05, 11:12
In my experience, the best two places in Columbia, Foxy and Fuji, are standups. But if the lady's in a feisty mood, that can be a lot of fun with some interesting consequences. Table showers in that town have always been so-so for me.

U 46

Hung Low
11-22-05, 05:41
I've gone to Fuji saw Vicky about 3 years and another girl sometime,Vicky was wonderful allthe time,last Monday saw new girl her mane (Helen),I think she work at Fuji befor and had great time but she is not Vicky.

Ulysses 46
11-22-05, 23:12
I agree: If you've ever been with Vicky, you're probably spoiled for life. Imagine always searching AMPs for someone better. Never in my long life have I had such satisfying experiences, time after incredible time. I always wondered if she was making it up. You guys who've been with her know what I mean.

U 46

Country Boy #3
11-23-05, 12:34
Has anyone tried the "classy sopisticated lady" xxx-0017? She quoted $$. Pretty high for the college town.

Mark User
11-27-05, 18:09
Any action for the street scene? For finding a college hottie in a bar?

I'm going to try Lynn's again (after a several year absence) on my next trip to town this Thursday, but if any locals can clue me in on steet action or bar action, I would be very much appreciative. I'll have a room in town at some place called Stoney Creek.

I usually post in the NC/SC/VA boards.

Mark

Phucmi
12-01-05, 09:02
Mark,
There is no street scene to speak of. If you want to try your luck with non-pros, your best bet is probably Harpos or Spankys. From where you are you will need wheels to get there. Best of luck.

The KC Kid
12-07-05, 19:04
Ok, I have a question and some of you probably know what I'm talking about. I had a session with Helen at Fuji last week. (Yeah I know-she isn't that hot, kinda chubby - but I was horny and Vicki was not there. She was all that was available - so I said what the hell).

Anyway - everything was fine (great massage, great cbj) but when she turned around for some doggie - there was this huge bulge of something right on her ass! Like this big pinkish mound of something right on her hole or coming out of it. Now I am kinda young and naive I guess, but was it maybe a hemorrhoid? I just don't know for sure because I've never had to deal with something like that. I've seen something like this on Vicki's ass once before too - not near as big as this monster though.

I was almost too grossed out to finish. (Almost - I'm still a horny man). I closed my eyes and pounded away. This is really funny to me now that I'm typing it out!! When she got up, there was a small stain on the towel from whatever it was. It seriously turned me off, and now I'm a little scared to go back.

So, what was this, is it common (seen it on more than one girl obviously) and what does it mean? Any cause for me to be concerned? Is this just something that goes with the territory?

I may be over-reacting, but I was just grossed out.

Odysseus 46
12-09-05, 20:52
My research shows that sometimes when a lady is at either the beginning or the end of her period, she inserts a small triangular sponge and that absorbs the emissions, shall we say. I have found this in some ladies once or twice and eventually put two and two together and came to this conclusion. But I may be wrong.

Once, while at Foxy, I used the john by the shower and saw small bag of those little sponges lying out. That's not the john we johns usually use, you know, but the other john was busy because a monger was in the room you have to walk through to use it.
I'm sure Sunny would tell me what's really going on. I'll ask her next time and give a report.

Anyway, I wondered for a long time about that little sponge all tucked away inside. Then it came to me.

When Ms. Vicky or one of the others is fully into having her period, she just goes hand jobs, etc. You can see the string from the tampon sometimes, so you know.
But, from the lady's point of view, why lose all that money when a little sponge will take care of most, if not all, of the mess?

Mostly likely providers have been doing this for centuries, and we mongers have never caught on. Women's bodies are such mysteries, aren't they?

By the way, Vicky had a two-inch puncture in her right thigh and has not been working for the last week. Don't know how she got it, but she was hobbling about last weekend.

O 46

Setman
12-10-05, 19:59
I saw Vickie earlier this week after making an appointment. She is everything that is stated and more. Prior to the massage she asked if I wanted to try two girls, but I figured I would save that for a later time. As far as the leg wound, she said that she got it with a box cutter (the old cutting towards you not away) she had six stitches and a large bandaid covering it. Didn't seem to affect her performance. One question though. If I go ahead with the two girl session, who should I ask for?

CadillacJack
12-11-05, 08:45
O 46,

I saw Vicky last week. She told me about the puncture, something about scisors no big deal. My first time with her. She was fantastic. She didn't like doing the light massage. She told me next time ask for deep massage, which she demonstrated by walking on my back. Anyway, great visit.

Larks Tongue
12-12-05, 11:16
Local LE is going after one of our saunas here in Columbia.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/c261de75-c0a8-2f11-0163-66f433d41528/1cd359f9-c0a8-2f11-0049-13731487b781

COLUMBIA - Bars cover the windows, and neighbors say often times the V.I.P. Sauna looked abandoned. But police found out Saturday night there was illegal activity inside the building.

Neighbors say they couldn't believe that the sauna turned out to be a front for prostitution. "We just always joked about it as we drove by," said neighbor John Reynolds. "Kinda know what those things are."

Last night police arrested Soung Auk Kim and Myeon Ok Kim for prostitution. Police also arrested Ok Hee Kim and Semsettin Gogebakan for promoting prostitution in the second degree.

The Boone County Sheriff's Department says they keep a running file on suspicious places. They have been obtaining information on the sauna for several months.

"[Deputies] had a search warrant that alleged prostitution, promotion of prostitution was happening at the V.I.P. Sauna on Highway 763," explained Scott Ewing of the Boone County Sheriff's Department. "When they got there, they found evidence that it was actually going on. Some of the things that they recovered were hundreds of condoms in bulk packages, large quantity of U.S. currency, and documents and records indicating the illegal nature of the business."

The main investigator couldn't go on camera because he's undercover, but told KOMU there were three rooms with massage tables and actual beds.He said patrons would pay $60 for an hour long massage at the door. But once inside the private room, police say patrons could negotiate for oral sex and sexual intercourse for about $100 extra.

No one answered the door at the sauna Sunday. All four of those arrested are out of jail on bond. The two arrested for promoting prostitution had bonds set at $4,500 . The two arrested for actual prostitution got out on $500 bonds.

Police say they didn't actually shutdown the sauna, but from the looks of things it won't be open for business any time soon.

Edited by:: Jennifer Ayres
Reported by:: Brian Entin

We need to get the ACLU on this. They are taking away the rights of consenting adults to do what they please with each other.

Bill Bradsky
12-12-05, 11:30
COLUMBIA Missouri -- Boone County sheriff’s deputies arrested four people, including a husband and wife, and seized money, documents and condoms packaged in bulk from a massage parlor on North Missouri 763 on Saturday after nearby residents claimed that prostitution was going on at the business.
Boone County sheriff’s deputies served a search warrant at VIP Sauna, 5xxx N. Missouri 763, about 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Deputies said the search warrant was the result of several complaints alleging prostitution at the massage parlor.

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Dec/20051212News003.asp

BB

Bengal Man
12-13-05, 01:18
This was in today's newspaper in the story about the bust at VIP:

"A phone number listed for VIP Sauna went unanswered Sunday. VIP Sauna and several other mid-Missouri massage parlors are listed on WorldSexGuide.org, a Web site where users have posted experiences they had with prostitutes."

Fred Reed
12-13-05, 19:06
COLUMBIA Missouri -- Boone County sheriff’s deputies arrested four people, including a husband and wife, and seized money, documents and condoms packaged in bulk from a massage parlor on North Missouri 763 on Saturday after nearby residents claimed that prostitution was going on at the business.
Boone County sheriff’s deputies served a search warrant at VIP Sauna, 5xxx N. Missouri 763, about 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Deputies said the search warrant was the result of several complaints alleging prostitution at the massage parlor.

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Dec/20051212News003.asp

BB

Why is it that Lynn's,which is just down the road, never gets busted? Lynn's obviously has a lot more traffic going in and out of her place.

Fred

Bill Bradsky
12-13-05, 23:07
Why is it that Lynn's,which is just down the road, never gets busted? Lynn's obviously has a lot more traffic going in and out of her place.

Fred

Fred-

You're not suggesting that there's some kind of payoff going on, are you? What a crazy idea. Just because they have been at the same location for over 30 years.

I think we know who those "nearby residents" were. Maybe that's what that door basket is for.

Monger on,

BB

Phucmi
12-14-05, 11:10
VIP and a place that used to be accross the street called Sakura have been busted before- if you read that article - both are outside Columbia city limits in the county- for some reason the county LE goes after these places- the city LE doesn't care about the places inside the city- the cop quoted in the article pretty much said that- unless they cause trouble- drugs guns etc and they Know that. Lynns, Fuji, Tokyo etc have operated unmolested for 20-30 years in some cases. Unless city LE changes its mind I think these places will continue to be cool- I congratulate Columbia LE for this enlightened policy- they spend their time working onreal criminal activity that hurts victims- effective use of tax dollars and resources IMHO.

Fred Reed
12-15-05, 21:47
Fred-

You're not suggesting that there's some kind of payoff going on, are you? What a crazy idea. Just because they have been at the same location for over 30 years.

I think we know who those "nearby residents" were. Maybe that's what that door basket is for.

Monger on,

BB

Bill,

Until now, I used to think that the basket was for Lynn. Now I am starting to think that it's really for the Columbia police department! It just seems ridiculous that somebody complains about VIP but not Lynn's. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lynn who was complaining about VIP just to get rid of the competition.

Fred

Larks Tongue
12-15-05, 22:02
Bill,

Until now, I used to think that the basket was for Lynn. Now I am starting to think that it's really for the Columbia police department! It just seems ridiculous that somebody complains about VIP but not Lynn's. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lynn who was complaining about VIP just to get rid of the competition.

FredI think in the case of Lynn's there is a possibility of monies going to the right people but if you look at Lynn's it doesn't appear to be anything other than a house with a privacy fence around it. No signs stating that it is any kind of business. Fuji,Foxy,Tokyo and Shogun are all in areas that are not residential. This could be the reason. VIP and the former Sakura were close to houses and like others have stated under the sheriffs control.

Country Boy #3
12-16-05, 01:47
I think in the case of Lynn's there is a possibility of monies going to the right people but if you look at Lynn's it doesn't appear to be anything other than a house with a privacy fence around it. No signs stating that it is any kind of business. Fuji,Foxy,Tokyo and Shogun are all in areas that are not residential. This could be the reason. VIP and the former Sakura were close to houses and like others have stated under the sheriffs control.
My feelings exactly. It's not a good idea to open up this kind of business in a residential area. Has anyone noticed the new camera at Lynn's? It's right above the mirror in the corridor.

Bruticus
12-16-05, 01:57
My feelings exactly. It's not a good idea to open up this kind of business in a residential area. Has anyone noticed the new camera at Lynn's? It's right above the mirror in the corridor.I have a "friend" that works at lynn's yes, money changes hands, yes, she is highly paranoid hence the cameras(plural), yes her daughter works there, yes she is one hell ofa greedy ***** and yes, she does call the police on her competition.

ChavezCollins
12-16-05, 05:43
Has anyone picked up an STD at Lynns? Just curious.

Kzraacmh
12-16-05, 12:33
Any pregnant or lactating girls at Lynn's?

Trox Diver
12-16-05, 15:30
I grew up north of Columbia, and even back in the early 90's we all knew what went on at "scorpios" I like how the sherrif in the paper acted like it took some brilliant police work to nail the place. It's been a quality massage provider for over 15 years.

Miler
12-16-05, 17:55
I appreciate that some of you guys know a lot more than I do, and certainly you contribute information that is more useful than the little I've offered. Your info about the recent bust is especially helpful to someone like me who lives at a distance. The talk of payoffs scares me, though. I just wonder what is the good of promoting these ideas that our hobby is causing political corruption here. How is it helpful to us to be publishing such accusations? Doesn't the hobby have enough enemies without us adding ammunition? I'm probably just too fearful, but Columbia is such a special place and I worry about it getting messed up.

Bruticus
12-16-05, 23:32
Has anyone picked up an STD at Lynns? Just curious.It's possible I guess, but I doubt to many are going to go telling anyone.

Phucmi
12-17-05, 15:51
I still think its where they are- the county closes them, the city LE doesn't- unless of course there was trouble or compliants about a place. I doubt they are paying protection but I don't really know. But maybe they do like restaraunts- cops eat free? Sign me up.

KC Questor
12-21-05, 00:04
Stopped by Fuji yesterday and was greeted at the door by Vicky. She has an amazing memory, and remembered me from months ago. She said she wasn't available, but Tanya would be able to handle me. Tanya was busy, and there wasn't anyone else there, so I guess Vicky was on her period.

Vicky gave me the shower. She is as terrific as ever, even just for the shower. Later when I was with Tanya another guest came in and I heard Vicky tell him he'd have to wait for Tanya as well.

Tanya is pretty, with a very angular face and pale skin -- typical of southerners. Big tits (fake and a bit hard) and an AMAZING ass. The massage was mediocre (Vicky taught her, so not very technically skilled) but her light touch was awesome. All action was covered and a good time was had by all ($60 house $100 tip).

Two Blue
12-21-05, 22:13
Stopped by Lynn's on Tuesday while traveling thru on business. I am in the area about once a month, but always on the weekend. So this was my chance to see the mid-week lineup. There where only three girls, but none below a 5. They're not the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, but nice. I chose Crissy (or Christy), an early 20's- 5´ 3˝, size 3 brunette with a cute smile.

Expecting little going in, I was impressed with the quality and enthusiasm of the service. I have never been a big fan of the massage part of a "Massage". So when that was less than minimal, I was concerned. But when she asked me to rollover, she started off with a hot GFE experience that I have only before had with a long-time girl friend or an alcohol lubricated one night stand. Heavy with kissing, petting and displays of oral skills. Moving onto the main event, we moved from one position to another without effort or negotiation. By the time I was finished we where both exhausted.

Very happy to have visited.

She said that she has been working there for a couple of weeks. I hope that the service continues to be this good.

Larks Tongue
12-30-05, 17:18
It looks like the V.I.P. sauna is officially closed. No signage or lights anymore. That makes 2 that have closed here in Columbia since 2000. I hope that this is not a sign of things to come here in Columbia.