PDA

View Full Version : Norcal streetwalkers

Hargow20
11-27-16, 08:33
I started this thread in hopes of stirring up more discussion about SW's northern California. I am fairly certain there is more SW action than people are talking about. There was quite lot of posts on the Redbook until it was shut down last year. Seems kind of strange that the posters have not posted on this forum.

Hargow20
11-27-16, 20:27
Planning a trip up to Sacramento. So I am planning to cruise Sacramento and Fresno. After this will probably cruise Oakland, SF and San Jose as well. Will also make a pass by LA and OC as well. So I am wondering if am missing any good locations.

Hargow20
02-23-17, 11:38
I am still astounded by how few posts there has been in areas like SF / Oakland and San Jose areas. There was a lot of posts in the SF-redbook until it was shut down. There was crackdown in Oakland, but this stil does not explain things.

Livinitup
02-24-17, 01:38
I am still astounded by how few posts there has been in areas like SF / Oakland and San Jose areas. There was a lot of posts in the SF-redbook until it was shut down. There was crackdown in Oakland, but this stil does not explain things.Yeah this has always puzzled me. Even when Redbook was at it's peak we got very few San Fransisco / NorCal post on this site. Then after the demise of RB there was no mass migration of exiles to this great site.

I just don't get it either.

HornyIndo
03-04-17, 14:07
I struggled with the lack of info when I moved here, but with some perseverance and some hit-and-trial I have figured out couple of tracks: one in San Jose and another in Oakland.

San Jose is on South 1st St, Oakland is on International Blv. San Jose has seen increased LE presence in past few months, driving the providers either online or to wider area.

Few times I have been to Oakland, LE has been rare and they don't seem to bother the SWs.