PDA

View Full Version : Social media freaks & Underground / After hours spots

Don Mack
11-27-16, 03:52
I like to venture into new territory. Part of this thread is for all of those UTR's, And freaky social media chicks on Tagged, FB, Snapchat etc. The other part of this thread is for us to post about the many UG / after hours spots all over the city. It's plenty of takeout as well as FS action inside of some of these spots.

Don Mack
11-27-16, 14:50
Let's drop some snapchat names of the girls that are freaky on there, as well as the ones who are UTR's that respond to DM's.

Don Mack
11-27-16, 15:03
Deja Vu 2 (the Voo). On Campbellton. Thur-Sun. Doesn't close til 6 and sometimes 10 in the morning. Definitely action to be had in there. Nice amount of dancers.

The members only spot right near DeJa Vu (that shall remain nameless). Open Tuesday and Friday nights. You got to know a member to get initiated in LOL.

Eyecandy (formally known as rocafellas) on old national. Closes at 6. Open every night. FS action to be had in there.

Blue Ivory lounge on Whitehall street (west end area). Place never closes. They have dancers but I've never been yet. Going to find out the scoop.

Lavish bistro on Covington hwy. Closes at 6 am.

The Living Room 2 on Covington hwy This place is literally a house turned into a strip club. Most definitely action going on in there LOL.

There are plenty more UG after hours spots through the ATL. I'm going to talk to the SW's and strippers I know to get the scoop and post more.

The Parrot
11-27-16, 15:43
I like to venture into new territory. Part of this thread is for all of those UTR's, And freaky social media chicks on Tagged, FB, Snapchat etc. The other part of this thread is for us to post about the many UG / after hours spots all over the city. It's plenty of takeout as well as FS action inside of some of these spots.I find these ug spots are hard to break in or be vetted in. Plus I'm a young guy, who hardly gets the benefit of the doubt.

I'm know a lot of kinky stuff goes down in ATL. Especially the swinger lifestyle.

Don Mack
11-27-16, 18:05
I find these ug spots are hard to break in or be vetted in. Plus I'm a young guy, who hardly gets the benefit of the doubt.

I'm know a lot of kinky stuff goes down in ATL. Especially the swinger lifestyle.I wasn't really speaking on the swinger prospective. Moreso on the spots that have dancers or p4 p chicks. I like to go and observe. If the money is slow coming in, the girls are much more cooperative to whatever you want for a lower price.

Don Mack
11-27-16, 18:18
Here are a few chicks from snapchat. That chick bowsb4 hoes chick dances at Deja Vu. Nice frame on her. Just turned 18 and for the right price will do takeout.

Some are BP chicks, strippers and regular chicks who are freaks.

JesusPrice
11-28-16, 08:59
They're both open to doing something strange.

Not necessarily pros but they are open.

Big Smif
11-29-16, 20:12
I find these ug spots are hard to break in or be vetted in. Plus I'm a young guy, who hardly gets the benefit of the doubt.

I'm know a lot of kinky stuff goes down in ATL. Especially the swinger lifestyle.Don't be intimidated about the spots mentioned below, those girls are looking for the come-up. A lot of these girls can't cut it at regular strip clubs, and don't have pimps so they're cautious and don't have the social skills to allow you to facilitate an exchange of services. I simply say, fall through relatively early (not too early to be the only person, but before it gets cracking). Converse with them to weed out the hardened and truly desperate ones. Most of the girls in these after hour spots are there solo or they're there with one homegirl. These are the ones you can chat up with for a while to break the ice. Once you establish a good rapport, it'll just flow and you can get a service that fits your budget.

Often times, simply getting dances is a great way to break the ice. What I like to do is get the attention of the girl, I'm attracted to, have her give me one dance. During the dance I flirt and joke with her. If she's fun and receptive, then I'll prop her for multiple dances for discount (normally 6 dances for $20). They never decline. During the dances, I let my hands roam to let her know I'm with it and then we settle on a figure.

Also, this time of the month (near rent time) is the best time to go as your leverage goes up around the first. Next, Christmas time is a great time to get a good deal. Them ladies have to get they're kids gifts so volume is at a premium. Volume is at a premium so much so, that girls who don't do take-out will do it in order to get that cake.

With regard to Swinger clubs, I feel you on how these things can be tough to crack. What I like to do is leverage these after hour spots to meet a girl that's down to roll with me. I'll say, I'll give them $40 to roll with me on a Tuesday (don't stress the $40 as most Swinger spots charge 75-100 for single males but, depending on the time, 20-40 for couples so you break out even or better). Many of them say yes but never respond when I text them. But when the do, I scoop them and we fall through. Most of these girls have the intention on showcasing their wares for consistent clientele but negate the fact that they're in a place where it goes down for free. I've never had something that was so bomb at swinger spot that I felt that I'd pay for it later.

Game plan if you got a girl with you- When talking to others (be they couples or single women), be careful not to blow your cover by letting them know that you're their with a person you don't know. Always say that you're just there to watch or this is your first time there. Others will then make it they business to fuck with you.

Game plan if you roll dolo- Know off the rip that unless you're a super duper handsome guy, most people (accept the big girls) are hesitant to engage with a single guy. Don't let that intimidate you because you can have fun if you have a good strategy.

What has worked for me in the past, is allowing alcohol to my girl. All of these places are BYOB and despite that fact, the vast majority of patrons come empty handed. When I get there, I set-up in a place where they can clearly see my alcohol and then I try to stay to myself a little bit. Only offering glances to the ladies I'd be down to rock with.

Your choice of liquor is very important. Bring something that you can drink, something that functions well as a shot, and something that with a little soda or fruit juice can turn into a fruity drink for the ladies. Having something the ladies will enjoy is absolutely critical. Having scotch at a Swingers club will get you no attention at all. I suggest Tequila or Rum. Moreover, get a big bottle (1. 75 liter) as people will have to warm-up to you since you're a single guy and that'll take a little time.

The male will approach you and ask if you mind if he and his girl drink with you. Tell him sure and offer them a shot and a drink. While drinking, chop it up with them. Before long: two things will happen: 1) the girl will ask to finish this drink someplace else (I. E. More private for fucking) or 2) The male will give his girl a nob and next thing you know, she's blowing you on the spot.

At this point you're in and the others there will be more likely to engage with you as the cool cat with the big bottle of liquor.

Lastly, never roll with a homeboy or a group of guys. You all look silly and thirsty and people will make it their business to ignore you so much so that you'll never have the inclination to return. Always roll with ladies or a group of ladies or roll dolo.

Deja Vu 2 (the Voo). On Campbellton. Thur-Sun. Doesn't close til 6 and sometimes 10 in the morning. Definitely action to be had in there. Nice amount of dancers.

The members only spot right near DeJa Vu (that shall remain nameless). Open Tuesday and Friday nights. You got to know a member to get initiated in LOL.

Eyecandy (formally known as rocafellas) on old national. Closes at 6. Open every night. FS action to be had in there.

Blue Ivory lounge on Whitehall street (west end area). Place never closes. They have dancers but I've never been yet. Going to find out the scoop.

The Living Room 2 on Covington hwy This place is literally a house turned into a strip club. Most definitely action going on in there LOL.

There are plenty more UG after hours spots through the ATL. I'm going to talk to the SW's and strippers I know to get the scoop and post more.Been to all with the exception of the members only spot. The Vu is all about finding the right seat. Be careful about going all the way to the back as its a black light area and not matter how clean you are, you'll look lenty as hell.

Living Room 2 is tough to crack due to the set-up. The main two rooms on the first flor are simply too wide open. Upstairs, for some reason cats stay with the lights on. If it was dim in the upstairs room that place would be lit.

The jucuzzi room sounds exciting but is functionally stupid. After 30 seconds of watching girls twerk in a bubble bath, I get bored and the room gets humid. You'd be a foll to get in with them, unless you like having your wallet / cash stolen. Tricky thing about LR2 is that, depending on the mood of the bouncer, you can take your own liqour in there. Sometimes he doesn't give a shit. Sometimes he'll charge you $20 to take it in. Most of the time, he flat out says no. If you do take a bottle, and he happens to let you in, make sure you get there early. Go upstairs and the girls will gladly trade you hella dances for free drinks. I never partaken in the action inside LR2 but I dod get some car action from a chick who didn't have enough to pay the house for entry. She put it down for a hot. 3.

Big Smif
11-29-16, 20:15

I'm know a lot of kinky stuff goes down in ATL. Especially the swinger lifestyle.Don't be intimidated about the spots mentioned below, those girls are looking for the come-up. A lot of these girls can't cut it at regular strip clubs, and don't have pimps so they're cautious and don't have the social skills to allow you to facilitate an exchange of services. I simply say, fall through relatively early (not too early to be the only person, but before it gets cracking). Converse with them to weed out the hardened and truly desperate ones. Most of the girls in these after hour spots are there solo or they're there with one homegirl. These are the ones you can chat up with for a while to break the ice. Once you establish a good rapport, it'll just flow and you can get a service that fits your budget.

Often times, simply getting dances is a great way to break the ice. What I like to do is get the attention of the girl, I'm attracted to, have her give me one dance. During the dance I flirt and joke with her. If she's fun and receptive, then I'll prop her for multiple dances for discount (normally 6 dances for $20). They never decline. During the dances, I let my hands roam to let her know I'm with it and then we settle on a figure.

Also, this time of the month (near rent time) is the best time to go as your leverage goes up around the first. Next, Christmas time is a great time to get a good deal. Them ladies have to get they're kids gifts so volume is at a premium. Volume is at a premium so much so, that girls who don't do take-out will do it in order to get that cake.

With regard to Swinger clubs, I feel you on how these things can be tough to crack. What I like to do is leverage these after hour spots to meet a girl that's down to roll with me. I'll say, I'll give them $40 to roll with me on a Tuesday (don't stress the $40 as most Swinger spots charge 75-100 for single males but, depending on the time, 20-40 for couples so you break out even or better). Many of them say yes but never respond when I text them. But when the do, I scoop them and we fall through. Most of these girls have the intention on showcasing their wares for consistent clientele but negate the fact that they're in a place where it goes down for free. I've never had something that was so bomb at swinger spot that I felt that I'd pay for it later.

Game plan if you got a girl with you- When talking to others (be they couples or single women), be careful not to blow your cover by letting them know that you're their with a person you don't know. Always say that you're just there to watch or this is your first time there. Others will then make it they business to fuck with you.

Game plan if you roll dolo- Know off the rip that unless you're a super duper handsome guy, most people (accept the big girls) are hesitant to engage with a single guy. Don't let that intimidate you because you can have fun if you have a good strategy.

What has worked for me in the past, is allowing alcohol to my girl. All of these places are BYOB and despite that fact, the vast majority of patrons come empty handed. When I get there, I set-up in a place where they can clearly see my alcohol and then I try to stay to myself a little bit. Only offering glances to the ladies I'd be down to rock with.

Your choice of liquor is very important. Bring something that you can drink, something that functions well as a shot, and something that with a little soda or fruit juice can turn into a fruity drink for the ladies. Having something the ladies will enjoy is absolutely critical. Having scotch at a Swingers club will get you no attention at all. I suggest Tequila or Rum. Moreover, get a big bottle (1. 75 liter) as people will have to warm-up to you since you're a single guy and that'll take a little time.

The male will approach you and ask if you mind if he and his girl drink with you. Tell him sure and offer them a shot and a drink. While drinking, chop it up with them. Before long: two things will happen: 1) the girl will ask to finish this drink someplace else (I. E. More private for fucking) or 2) The male will give his girl a nob and next thing you know, she's blowing you on the spot.

At this point you're in and the others there will be more likely to engage with you as the cool cat with the big bottle of liquor.

Lastly, never roll with a homeboy or a group of guys. You all look silly and thirsty and people will make it their business to ignore you so much so that you'll never have the inclination to return. Always roll with ladies or a group of ladies or roll dolo.

There are plenty more UG after hours spots through the ATL. I'm going to talk to the SW's and strippers I know to get the scoop and post more.Been to all with the exception of the members only spot. The Vu is all about finding the right seat. Be careful about going all the way to the back as its a black light area and not matter how clean you are, you'll look lenty as hell.

Living Room 2 is tough to crack due to the set-up. The main two rooms on the first flor are simply too wide open. Upstairs, for some reason cats stay with the lights on. If it was dim in the upstairs room that place would be lit.

The jucuzzi room sounds exciting but is functionally stupid. After 30 seconds of watching girls twerk in a bubble bath, I get bored and the room gets humid. You'd be a foll to get in with them, unless you like having your wallet / cash stolen. Tricky thing about LR2 is that, depending on the mood of the bouncer, you can take your own liqour in there. Sometimes he doesn't give a shit. Sometimes he'll charge you $20 to take it in. Most of the time, he flat out says no. If you do take a bottle, and he happens to let you in, make sure you get there early. Go upstairs and the girls will gladly trade you hella dances for free drinks. I never partaken in the action inside LR2 but I dod get some car action from a chick who didn't have enough to pay the house for entry. She put it down for a hot. 3.

MrHobbyist
11-30-16, 05:55
Don't be intimidated about the spots mentioned below, those girls are looking for the come-up. A lot of these girls can't cut it at regular strip clubs, and don't have pimps so they're cautious and don't have the social skills to allow you to facilitate an exchange of services. I simply say, fall through relatively early (not too early to be the only person, but before it gets cracking). Converse with them to weed out the hardened and truly desperate ones. Most of the girls in these after hour spots are there solo or they're there with one homegirl. These are the ones you can chat up with for a while to break the ice. Once you establish a good rapport, it'll just flow and you can get a service that fits your budget.

Been to all with the exception of the members only spot. The Vu is all about finding the right seat. Be careful about going all the way to the back as its a black light area and not matter how clean you are, you'll look lenty as hell.

The jucuzzi room sounds exciting but is functionally stupid. After 30 seconds of watching girls twerk in a bubble bath, I get bored and the room gets humid. You'd be a foll to get in with them, unless you like having your wallet / cash stolen. Tricky thing about LR2 is that, depending on the mood of the bouncer, you can take your own liqour in there. Sometimes he doesn't give a shit. Sometimes he'll charge you $20 to take it in. Most of the time, he flat out says no. If you do take a bottle, and he happens to let you in, make sure you get there early. Go upstairs and the girls will gladly trade you hella dances for free drinks. I never partaken in the action inside LR2 but I dod get some car action from a chick who didn't have enough to pay the house for entry. She put it down for a hot. 3.Wow, thanks for the thorough and excellent post. It was very helpful!

ImBroke2
11-30-16, 22:14
Here are a few chicks from snapchat. That chick bowsb4 hoes chick dances at Deja Vu. Nice frame on her. Just turned 18 and for the right price will do takeout.

Some are BP chicks, strippers and regular chicks who are freaks.I like this premise. That chick cherisroze is a pornstar use to follow her when she just moved to atlanta her snap got boring but I knew something was up with her from what she was posting. Thanks for the confirmation, going to have to refollow her maybe. Also as a P.S. On instagram atldymez many of them broads p4 p also have ex pornstars on that team too.

MysticalPr
12-01-16, 01:01
Any of you guys ever get together to hit up the stip clubs and other underground spots. Not sure if that's a thing but would be cool to hang out with some like minded people in the strip clubs.

Lintlicker721
12-01-16, 08:34
Know this might be a stupid question but how do you normally converse with the snap chat females to get them to respond and let them know what your after?

Ksc79
12-01-16, 13:44
They're both open to doing something strange.

Not necessarily pros but they are open.What's the lowdown on baby face I hit her up on Snapchat and she is supposed to come through tomorrow.

Don Mack
12-02-16, 04:38
Any of you guys ever get together to hit up the stip clubs and other underground spots. Not sure if that's a thing but would be cool to hang out with some like minded people in the strip clubs.Me and Outthere go all the time. He has a phone full of dark slim pyt's. And ferocious1980 keeps a stable of reliable fine chicks from social media to BP. Having Wingmen helps out a ton.

Speaking of Wingmen. My main henchmen Son of Anarchy has been missing in action.

MrBater2010
12-02-16, 15:37
So, I was reading about the dating site yesterday. I decide to give pof and tagged a try. Tag is just crazy. POF wow, within a few minutes I had a hottie sending me pictures and wanting to meet. She was ready to get freaky and she looked hot. Her name is Trisha but google image search has her as Ava Adams (a porn star). Who would have thought, I live so close to a pron star that is horny all the time. Well, I am waiting on her to respond to my last email. Wish me luck. LOL.

So does anyone know of any hot spots around Tucker, GA? Looking for some eye candy and some place the ladies like to hang out. I am a 48 year old white guy, so I don't need to head out to place with 20 year olds and be the creepy old man. LOL unless that creepy old man has a shot at getting laid.

Here one for you guys. Check out "The Place" the have a sign on 75 north. I have had some good times there and after over the years.

Aaron Hamlet
12-02-16, 17:23
Know this might be a stupid question but how do you normally converse with the snap chat females to get them to respond and let them know what your after?Fit 'generous' or 'mutual benefit' into convo.

Don Mack
12-07-16, 22:24
The Living Room 2 on Covington hwy. #shutdown. I saw the news report and knew exactly where they were talking about. Dammit man, I wanted to go back a few times LOL.

Don Mack
12-08-16, 11:40
Jays place on Redan road in Stone Mountain. Another late night spot with dancers. Got to check that place out when I get a chance.

The Parrot
12-08-16, 13:18
Jays place on Redan road in Stone Mountain. Another late night spot with dancers. Got to check that place out when I get a chance.I'm confused, because I think I know jays place like the back of my hand.

I thought it was just a hole in the wall, hood-type club like "the cave" on Covington hwy.

Fill me in please. There are strippers / dancers there for takeout?

Don Mack
12-08-16, 18:55
I'm confused, because I think I know jays place like the back of my hand.

I thought it was just a hole in the wall, hood-type club like "the cave" on Covington hwy.

Fill me in please. There are strippers / dancers there for takeout?Multiple dancers from the living room told that after hours dancers dance there. Just like last night.

Horn Dog 79
12-08-16, 23:25
The Royal Peacock also got dancers on Sunday nights too. Its free to get in there but don't know about OTC.

Member #5837
12-09-16, 09:50
Jays place on Redan road in Stone Mountain. Another late night spot with dancers. Got to check that place out when I get a chance.I know about Jay's Place too. It's a good place to get shot. I have been through there in a couple of years, but unless its changed since then, its thug central.

Big Smif
01-12-17, 22:15
Well not really an after hours spot but a chill spot nonetheless. It's called suite 9 by PBL Entertainment.

I like this spot and really think this has permanence. So its set up as a Swingers club (and a handful of the patrons were actually swinging) but in reality it's fuck house.

Costs 20 bucks for entry but you can buy a 6 month "membership" for $60. With a membership you get free entry and a discount to go into the swinging area (more about this later). Upon entry there's a makeshift bar where you have free drinks all night (liquor selection is limited and cheap, Paul Mason, Moscato, etc.).

There's pretty decent lounge furniture, flat screens playing the game and porn, and a couple pool tables. The spot had hookah as well.

In this open area, they have girls dancing in bikinis for $5 bucks. They show titties and flash the monkey but don't get nude in the open area. The girls aren't really paying attention to the amount of dances, they're trying to get you to go back to the Swinging area that's partitioned off.

In the back of the spot there's a makeshift room partitioned off by sheets. This is the area where swinging goes down and where the girls are trying to get you to go. The area has two ottomans, a long couch and couch table.

Now the details.

I paid $20 for entry. Got a drink and sat down to smoke (its a little smokey in here). I was greeted by a slim black spinner who convinced me to get dances. We chatted it up for a second and her dances prompted me to get a ticket to go to the back area where we could "play. ".

I went to the front and paid $40 for a ticket. They charged $60 but I only had $40 cash on me so she let me slide. She gave me a ticket which I gave to the spinner. We went in back where another dude was fucking a girl.

She went and got towels, gave be an above average CBJ. I hit doggy and got reverse cowgirl but the condom had me limp. She didn't do any thing bare but offered to suck the tip while I.

Beat off. I did and splashed on her lips. She wiped me up and went to the front as it was 2:30 am And they were closing up.

All in all, it was a great experience and I'll return. As for the girls, I saw 5 (3 spinners, one slim think, and one thick girl).

The run the place like a strip club but the girls there are working. How they get by this is by charging for additional access to the swinging area. If you bring a girl with you, you're considered a swinger and don't have to pay for access to the play area. If you're a girl you don't have to pay for access to the play area. If you're a single male, you have to buy a ticket to the play area where everything is consensual.

I hope this place lasts a while because its new and interesting. They are a bit cautious about spreading the word too quickly so you have to follow them on instagram at pbls9 where they can vet you. Once they accept you, you send them a DM and they'll reply with the address.

I hope you all can check this place out because I enjoyed it.

MrHobbyist
01-13-17, 06:14
Well not really an after hours spot but a chill spot nonetheless. It's called suite 9 by PBL Entertainment.

I like this spot and really think this has permanence. So its set up as a Swingers club (and a handful of the patrons were actually swinging) but in reality it's fuck house.

I hope this place lasts a while because its new and interesting. They are a bit cautious about spreading the word too quickly so you have to follow them on instagram at pbls9 where they can vet you. Once they accept you, you send them a DM and they'll reply with the address.

I hope you all can check this place out because I enjoyed it.I really hope it lasts too. Well I'm off to instagram now.

PlaynAtl
01-14-17, 00:30

Costs 20 bucks for entry but you can buy a 6 month "membership" for $60. With a membership you get free entry and a discount to go into the swinging area (more about this later). Upon entry there's a makeshift bar where you have free drinks all night (liquor selection is limited and cheap, Paul Mason, Moscato, etc.).

There's pretty decent lounge furniture, flat screens playing the game and porn, and a couple pool tables. The spot had hookah as well.

In this open area, they have girls dancing in bikinis for $5 bucks. They show titties and flash the monkey but don't get nude in the open area. The girls aren't really paying attention to the amount of dances, they're trying to get you to go back to the Swinging area that's partitioned off.

In the back of the spot there's a makeshift room partitioned off by sheets. This is the area where swinging goes down and where the girls are trying to get you to go. The area has two ottomans, a long couch and couch table.

Now the details.

I paid $20 for entry. Got a drink and sat down to smoke (its a little smokey in here). I was greeted by a slim black spinner who convinced me to get dances. We chatted it up for a second and her dances prompted me to get a ticket to go to the back area where we could "play. ".

I went to the front and paid $40 for a ticket. They charged $60 but I only had $40 cash on me so she let me slide. She gave me a ticket which I gave to the spinner. We went in back where another dude was fucking a girl.

She went and got towels, gave be an above average CBJ. I hit doggy and got reverse cowgirl but the condom had me limp. She didn't do any thing bare but offered to suck the tip while I.

Beat off. I did and splashed on her lips. She wiped me up and went to the front as it was 2:30 am And they were closing up.

All in all, it was a great experience and I'll return. As for the girls, I saw 5 (3 spinners, one slim think, and one thick girl).

The run the place like a strip club but the girls there are working. How they get by this is by charging for additional access to the swinging area. If you bring a girl with you, you're considered a swinger and don't have to pay for access to the play area. If you're a girl you don't have to pay for access to the play area. If you're a single male, you have to buy a ticket to the play area where everything is consensual.

I hope you all can check this place out because I enjoyed it.So, what is the racial mix like? Is this the sort of place where a white guy would be welcome or comfortable?

Durand Paul
01-14-17, 02:13
Any of you guys ever get together to hit up the stip clubs and other underground spots. Not sure if that's a thing but would be cool to hang out with some like minded people in the strip clubs.Having like minded people help. I went to Babes with 2 college friends. We all got some action near the pool table area. The bartenders and the DJ can't see what goes on on the chairs in the pool table area. While two were playing one was either getting a HJ or Had his dick in while getting Dances.

Durand Paul
01-14-17, 02:55
I live up north but I rather hang out on the south side. I live with my girl so I can't do shit in my area. I usually pretend to be in town for work. If there is an opportunity for some action I book a room either for that night or try to do something the next the day.

1. Piano bar on old national: hit or miss. A lot of ugly girls but you may find a good looking one. Mosty older crowd. But usually if I get in, I leave asap if I don't see any girl seating alone by the bar. Sometimes you aslso get SW hanging outside or inside.

2. Ubar: one time I went to ubar and they had few swingers who had a get together. I was able to take two girls to an hotel near the airport but lost their contacts. I have been back to Ubar on numerous occasions but I have never been able to meet other swingers get together.

3. 50 yard line: at lots of couples and people playing pool, but there are easy girls there once In a while.

4. trapeze: one of my UTR used to be on BP. She doesn't post anymore or see new people. We have like a mentor me tee typ relationship. I have helped her with career advices. She has a job but she spend too much on women stuff. So she always needs money but more like 100 to 200. Sometimes she pays me back. I have been with her few times to Trapeze. She pretty much go with me to help me get girls. She is thick and ****, so most guys go crazy when they see her. All she does is giving an handjob or BJ for few minutes. She is not really into the swinger lifestyle. So as she gives head or a HJ to someone I will be fucking the other guy partner. The guy can't blame me if all he gets is head or an HJ. I will say that I am not into the swinger lifestyle too because I will never share my girl. But there is def the possibility to bring a p4 p girl there, as long as she is fine she can get away with just flirting. If she wants to fuck she got to know it's free.

5. Deja vu: at 20 to park and 20 to get in I rather go to another stripclub.

AaimServices
01-14-17, 21:34
[Deleted by Admin]

============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Big Smif
01-16-17, 08:15
So, what is the racial mix like? Is this the sort of place where a white guy would be welcome or comfortable?I only saw black women and patrons but I didn't see anything anyone should be concerned about.

Que3069
01-17-17, 10:18

Now the details.

I hope you all can check this place out because I enjoyed it.Did you have to pay the girl? So all in all how much was the damage?

UnscentedOil31
02-12-17, 03:48
Where is this spot at? What side of town? Sounds interesting.

Now the details.

I hope you all can check this place out because I enjoyed it.

BigMoney21
03-08-17, 20:20
I was starting to post this one on the strip club forum but I decided to place it here. My girlfriend wanted to hangout with me last week, and she kept mentioning two places The Cave and Lavish Bistro. They supposed to be some genuine lounges and some places for underground artists to perform. My girl she's really into that rap music, I was like sure let's try out The Cave first, I hopped in my car and headed on the 285 towards Covington Hwy. Upon arriving to the Cave it was nowhere to park, so she told me last go to Lavish Bistro I was like how I get to it, she was like it's right across the street from The Cave. So we pulled over to LB lot, paid the parking attendants (some goons) $10 to park and $10 to get in. Man soon as I stepped foot in that door it looked kinda scary you had people looking kinda crazy at me. Then again maybe it's might be the fact I'm not actually black so I kinda stand out but eventually folks started opening up to me. Plenty of dope boys and gang members inside of this place. It's basically a straight up hood spot at its finest. This one cat who called himself Blue told me to follow him to there infamous Shadow Room that's where people perform at. Then he told me in a couple of hours they'll have dancers coming in to do there thing. At first I thought the dude was trying to tell me that the dancers are running late for the rappers but he was talking about strippers. Man within like 1 hour I saw a bunch young ratchet looking ho's walking through the door wearing $30 outfits. I thought it was ladies night. But within 30 minutes the same busted up dust bunnies came out wearing some of the most cheapest outfits I ever seen in my life and they started going around asking people for dances. By the way dances are $5 a song here and man there wasn't not one pretty girl in sight! I think Foxy Lady's got better looking girls, how the way some of them was looking at me I'm pretty sure they'll smash for cash. I didn't pay for no dances I just watched the performance of the rappers it was mostly lip syncing going on that night. But it was pretty cool it seems like a place for some young folks. Overall I had a good time until the strippers showed up.

So the next day me and my girl hit The Cave up, it was free to get in and $10 to park. The set up was a little nicer than Lavish Bistro, LB looked kinda old and dirty inside. While The Cave looked much cleaner and the used furniture looked like it was in better condition. This place is a good spot also and it didn't seem as hood as LB. Don't get me wrong I'm a hood guy also but for people who are not hood they'll feel uncomfortable being in this type of environment especially LB's! I had a seat at the table and had a couple of drinks and I noticed the same maggot azz females who danced at LB was dancing at The Cave. Oh people I was thinking to myself this is just pathetic. I really couldn't test the waters to see if the women will solicit inside of there but I'm pretty sure they will I have this one chick $20 just to stay away from my table. The music was mostly trap music it was more enjoyable being in the Cave than LB. Because LB seem like it was way too much of a hole in the wall establishment. I had a good time in there with my girl I'm only posting these two lounges up for the guys who live on the Eastside and who's looking for a hole in the wall place close to home.

AtlMoon
03-18-17, 11:42
So I did the suite 9 thing. Personally it's not my cup of tea. Review below.

I found it by responding to a party ad in the casual encounters section of craigslist and received the phone number and website.

http://playboilux.com/

Waited to see a few girls honestly they are sub par but I paid my $20 to get in.

Talked to a girl and took her to the back room for $60.

Started doing our thing and I guy opens the way to come and watch which I'm not a fan of at all.

All in $80 the girls are meh. Probably won't be back but if voyeurism is your thing, check it out.

In this open area, they have girls dancing in bikinis for $5 bucks. They show titties and flash the monkey but don't get nude in the open area. The girls aren't really paying attention to the amount of dances, they're trying to get you to go back to the Swinging area that's partitioned off...

MrWorldFamous
04-11-17, 10:55
I'm so happy to a section for this, as this has become one of the main reasons why I visit the peach state! I love this strip club / swinger type of parties. My first time going to one was two years ago an let me tell you LOL I had a great time. Basically I come to Georgia to visit family. The first time I went I was on the usual websites looking to see what Georgia had to offer redbook was pretty coo bac then. Any way to speed the story up came across a party type of thing so I decided to go. Went alone which was both exciting but nerve racking since this was my first type of experience like this I get there an this huge black guy is there an a white dude, that was it. I was a bit disappointed but since I drove already I decided to smoke I'm from Cali an the tress that I about over was simply fire. So I was pretty lit an relaxed when I walked back in. I was a lot more social also LOL so I sat down checking the scene the white guy sits next to me an ask, how I been there I then say no he tell me it will be fun just wait, he say I have an accent I tell him I'm from Cali, he gets all excited tells the big guy, who then walks over an ask how I heard about the party. I told him a friend, he calls someone out the bac that has a gun an introduces me to him he tells the guy to take care of me honestly I'm a bit nervous at this point since I left my gun and the car but I'm to high to really be to nervous as the music is going now. In walks girls wearing regular clothes. After about an hour the party is going I'm getting dances ($5 Each) I didn't no they were so cheap, the hole night girls kept asking me to go upstairs I kept saying no please keep in mind I'm from LA an when you take a stripper "Upstairs " it will cost you, so as I'm getting a dance a coo dude sat next to me and asked me who have I taken up stairs I told him no on. He then told me the truth LOL about what kind of place I was at. After that it was lights out I took a super sexy chic upstairs 20 to go up I gave her 60, we did it all she hadn't been upstairs with anyone that night because she didn't no how it worked either an she came with her girlfriend. So we stayed up stairs for the rest of the night. I had a great time so basically I love these parties. I'm coming down in July so I'm ready to blow money. The prices in Georgia is great! I went with 500 that trip and it was mor then enough.

Que3069
04-13-17, 12:59
What party was this?

I'm so happy to a section for this, as this has become one of the main reasons why I visit the peach state! I love this strip club / swinger type of parties. My first time going to one was two years ago an let me tell you LOL I had a great time. Basically I come to Georgia to visit family. The first time I went I was on the usual websites looking to see what Georgia had to offer redbook was pretty coo bac then. Any way to speed the story up came across a party type of thing so I decided to go. Went alone which was both exciting but nerve racking since this was my first type of experience like this I get there an this huge black guy is there an a white dude, that was it. I was a bit disappointed but since I drove already I decided to smoke I'm from Cali an the tress that I about over was simply fire. So I was pretty lit an relaxed when I walked back in. I was a lot more social also LOL so I sat down checking the scene the white guy sits next to me an ask, how I been there I then say no he tell me it will be fun just wait, he say I have an accent I tell him I'm from Cali, he gets all excited tells the big guy, who then walks over an ask how I heard about the party. I told him a friend, he calls someone out the bac that has a gun an introduces me to him he tells the guy to take care of me honestly I'm a bit nervous at this point since I left my gun and the car but I'm to high to really be to nervous as the music is going now. In walks girls wearing regular clothes. After about an hour the party is going I'm getting dances ($5 Each) I didn't no they were so cheap, the hole night girls kept asking me to go upstairs I kept saying no please keep in mind I'm from LA an when you take a stripper "Upstairs " it will cost you, so as I'm getting a dance a coo dude sat next to me and asked me who have I taken up stairs I told him no on. He then told me the truth LOL about what kind of place I was at. After that it was lights out I took a super sexy chic upstairs 20 to go up I gave her 60, we did it all she hadn't been upstairs with anyone that night because she didn't no how it worked either an she came with her girlfriend. So we stayed up stairs for the rest of the night. I had a great time so basically I love these parties. I'm coming down in July so I'm ready to blow money. The prices in Georgia is great! I went with 500 that trip and it was mor then enough.

CaptainCurk
04-14-17, 07:42
What party was this?Dying to know where this place is. Don't hold out brother. LOL.

MrWorldFamous
04-19-17, 17:36
I don't remember the name of the place exactly it was dalamations or some shit, it sounds very similar to bigsmifs description.

Island1981
04-19-17, 21:00
What party was this?There was an underground group called "GA Bunnies" and another called "Gorella man productions " that did underground stripper parties like this. 40 for VIP upstairs and you get around 20 min. There was one 20 year old SEXY TIGHT BODIED black college chick that use to offer naked $20 lap dances, she was grind you had and gave great HJs. Hell, all I wanted was her HJs even though FS with the other girls was good, that little college chick was a total pro when it came to HJs and lap dances. You needed a special membership to get FS with the "butterflies"/ dime pieces though, like that college chick. I was too broke for that, she was like 400 roses / hr so I stuck to the regular girls for 60-80/20 min. One black girl there called herself Gina from Boston, she looked just as hot as the college chick but just a little shorter. I took her upstairs and tore her little sexy body apart, and since she was so hot, she was getting fucked the whole day by the guests. I have seen a few guys even get into VIP for free, they probably had membership etc. Ever since they moved from Dekalb county, I haven't seen them since but they place easily beaten even follies.

Miahdog
05-14-17, 23:54
Is there VIP at the ja Vue?

Miahdog
05-15-17, 21:02
Is there VIP at the ja Vue?Sorry meant deja vu.

MrWorldFamous
07-23-17, 13:01
I'm coming out thurs will be here for the weekend can someon point me in the direction of one of these parties please it would be greatly appreciated.

Head Hunting
08-11-17, 00:10
Anybody seen this one in columbus or atlanta? She posts videos on pornsites but says she's available to meet.

https://mswhitneyrainn.******.com/

Killa27
10-01-17, 07:38
Have info on great underground strip parties if needed.

Achilles0406
10-02-17, 11:30
Have info on great underground strip parties if needed.Would love to get info on the underground parties, also, any info on what goes down in them?

NickyMassage
10-03-17, 06:21
There was an underground group called "GA Bunnies" and another called "Gorella man productions " that did underground stripper parties like this. 40 for VIP upstairs and you get around 20 min. There was one 20 year old SEXY TIGHT BODIED black college chick that use to offer naked $20 lap dances, she was grind you had and gave great HJs. Hell, all I wanted was her HJs even though FS with the other girls was good, that little college chick was a total pro when it came to HJs and lap dances. You needed a special membership to get FS with the "butterflies"/ dime pieces though, like that college chick. I was too broke for that, she was like 400 roses / hr so I stuck to the regular girls for 60-80/20 min. One black girl there called herself Gina from Boston, she looked just as hot as the college chick but just a little shorter. I took her upstairs and tore her little sexy body apart, and since she was so hot, she was getting fucked the whole day by the guests. I have seen a few guys even get into VIP for free, they probably had membership etc. Ever since they moved from Dekalb county, I haven't seen them since but they place easily beaten even follies.I have been to plenty of the GA Bunnies parties in the past but haven't seen anything lately from them. They used to text me updates but that stopped. Are they still around?

Member #6281
03-24-23, 20:41
Hit up her up for a good time. Super slutty I gave me BBFS. Almost like a sugar baby arrangement just take her out or offer a good donation she is ready to go super under the radar though.

https://instagram.com/wonder_women_cara?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=