PDA

View Full Version : Orange County / Upstate NY

Pussey Lover
04-07-05, 11:52
I live in New Jersey, but once or twice a week I go up to Orange County in upstate NY for business. I now it going on some action in Newburgh, so maybe we most to create a special thread for Newburgh, but I wonder if it is going one some action in the other area's too, so I toought maybe it will be a good idea to create a new thread for exclusive talk about the action in Orange County upstate NY.

If it will not be enough post to report, maybe Jackson will erase the tread.

Any info for working girls in central valley, Cornwall, Goshen, Middletown, Tuxdo, Port Jervis, Harriman, Chester, Warwick, etc. in Orange County.

Feel free to leave knowledge.

Pussey Lover
05-03-05, 18:35
5/1/05, Manhattan.

Sunday, at 4:00 PM

Hi everyone,

Going on RT. 94 from the town of Florida to warwick I say a sexy chic white, long black heir, naked legs, I check her out and decide the chick is pretty hot. I fellow her first she not look at me, sound she is not interesting in me, even I stop my truck, but after I go back and fourth, she mad eye contact and smile to me. Stop my truck pick her up, told me her name is "Talynn", was very friendly and talkative. Ask her if she wont to have some fun she smile, we went to the warwick hotel I pay 80 $ for a room.

Once I get to the hotel room, she gives me a hug and some LFK. we agree for 150 $ FS, and for multiple cops.

We take care of business and it's time for the reel action.

Before I knew it, she was naked completely with one leg on the seat cushion and the other on the floor, affording me a wonderful eye-to-eye, she have gorgeous blue eyes, nice face, nice tits, long legs. We kissed and groped each other like teenagers, I view of her open red pussy. In a second my tongue touched her clit. I began to lick and kiss. After about five minutes I could sense myself getting “stronger”.

She exposed her wonderful breasts, one at a time for attention from my mouth. Doing 69, performed Asian on her while she did bbbj. I blow my first loud on her suite beautiful breast, and she Cleaned up.

Laid in bed for a few and then started again. Got me hard and we kissed every time we came face to face, all the while she held her lips open for my mouth, which drives me crazier for her. I could not take this for longer than ten minutes and I came in three shuddering explosions into her mouth. She continued till she had it all and she then went to the bathroom to spit. She returned and cleaned me up. We rested a while in the spoon position while kissing and softly kissing. She then gave me a wonderful massage. The massage then progressed to my front side, and I was soon ready again. I put me big cock in her red pussy and I scream: "took it this is for you" !

I sat for another five minutes to catch my breath I got another wet kiss and a hug and then we left. She take a cob home.

thanks NYS for that lovely chic ! and Happy hunting for all of you.

her555

P. M. Can not get her contacted number, maybe next time.

Pussey Lover
08-17-05, 15:01
Times Herald-Record

August 17, 2005/ Reputed bordello raided/ Chinese nationals handcuffed/ By Jessica Gardner

Port Jervis – There was no flashing sign outside the greenish-blue house on East Main Street, nothing to draw attention away from bustling traffic nearby.
But police say the calm was a cover for a steamy massage parlor that doubled as a small-time bordello.

Two Chinese nationals – Yng Hong Cui, 33, and Shui Ming Yu, 42 – were taken in handcuffs yesterday from 295 E. Main St. at 3:30 p.m. after Port Jervis police officers broke down the front The raid took place just minutes after an undercover officer wearing a hidden microphone went inside. He had an appointment and a guarantee of "special treatment" that turned out to be a solicitation for a sex act by Cui, police said.

The investigation was sparked by an advertisement the business placed in the Times Herald-Record in March. The ad offered Asian massage and reflexology by a female Asian staff. Unlicensed massage in New York is a felony.

Yesterday's visit by the undercover officer was his second. Police Sgt. Bill Worden said the officer made the first appointment over the phone in early August. Yu gave him directions to the Dunkin' Donuts on East Main Street and told the officer to call from the pay phone there, Worden said. There, he was told to walk across the street to the house.

Worden said Cui didn't solicit sex on the officer's first visit, but she assured him special treatment on his next visit.

Police have been watching the house for the past two months, and have interviewed several men seen entering and leaving. Everyone interviewed reported participating in a sex act with an Asian woman inside, Worden said.

Worden said the johns questioned were all from Orange and Sullivan counties.
Cui and Yu are both facing charges of performing massage without a license, a felony. Cui is also facing misdemeanor charges of prostitution.

Cui, from the Liaoning Province in northeastern China, came to the United States a year ago on a visa. Yu, from the southeastern province of Fujian, has been in the U.S. since 2001. Although Yu had a California driver's license, it wasn't clear how the two ended up in Port Jervis.

It was also unclear yesterday whether the pair were a couple, although police said there appeared to be only one sleeping area in the house. Another two rooms were reserved for massage tables.

Police, who searched the house for two hours yesterday, were still sifting through records last night, but said there's no evidence that anyone else was involved in the operation.

Worden said police uncovered an appointment book and at least five pages of names and phone numbers, most with an 845 area code. In addition to the records, police also confiscated $6,000 in cash.

Authorities couldn't say last night whether they'll be pursuing anyone on the list for solicitation of prostitution.

Rajib Aditya of Mendham, N.J., who bought the property for $240,000 earlier this year, wasn't available for comment.

His father, Kamal Aditya, said the property was a rental, one of two his family owns on East Main Street. The tenants were selected through a local real estate agency, he said.

Kamal Aditya denied knowing anything about the massage parlor.

Quote from the Times Herald-Record:

Police have been watching the house for the past two months, and have interviewed several men seen entering and leaving. Everyone interviewed reported participating in a sex act with an Asian woman inside, Worden said.

End quote.

My question is: if this is true, dose that people crazy!

ChevyDriver112
02-22-07, 00:07
I live in New Jersey, but once or twice a week I go up to Orange County in upstate NY for business. I now it going on some action in Newburgh, so maybe we most to create a special thread for Newburgh, but I wonder if it is going one some action in the other area's too, so I toought maybe it will be a good idea to create a new thread for exclusive talk about the action in Orange County upstate NY.

If it will not be enough post to report, maybe Jackson will erase the tread.

Any info for working girls in central valley, Cornwall, Goshen, Middletown, Tuxdo, Port Jervis, Harriman, Chester, Warwick, etc. in Orange County.

Feel free to leave knowledge.From what I know Carmen from Pleasure Island does live in Newburgh and Ariel from the same club lives in Highland. The other extra girls such as Lisa, Ginger and Inga live far from there I would assume either Rockland/NYC area or Albany since Ginger told me that she is an hour away.

Searcher15
09-08-07, 16:39
It's hit or miss with these girls.

Some are nice, some aren't.

They just want the $

ChevyDriver112
09-08-07, 22:15
It's hit or miss with these girls.

Some are nice, some aren't.

They just want the $QFT I posted in another thread which girls to watch out for in Pleasure Island and Sunset Strip. Dont even bother going to Blue Moon that place is just a shit hole

Doodle 029
08-11-08, 21:17
I went to Middletown to cruise. I called a girl I know but she wasn't available. After making a few loops I saw Crystal walking on North St. We settled on 20 for FS. nice body, ok face. i would visit her again.

PM for digits

Captain Napalm
08-13-08, 08:18

Damn. I would've plead ignorance and kept it moving

Fmeplees
08-28-08, 01:05
Any providers in the Phoenicia-Big Indian-Fleischmann-Margretville area?

ChevyDriver112
09-08-08, 17:28
Just cruising the CL ads and apparently a new club was going to be opened. I emailed the ad to find out where this place is going to be, apparently Reds has been bought and is going to be redone. According to the response I got back the owner is going to keep it topless only and will only hire "clean" girls.

Lover Boy3469
06-30-09, 21:37
Just wanted to know is there anything going on in Greene County?

LittleElvis
01-20-14, 09:38
Noticed there seem to be a lot of dreams to be had in M-town for standard fares with pretty good service lately.

MongerLord
02-04-16, 14:06
Noticed there seem to be a lot of dreams to be had in M-town for standard fares with pretty good service lately.What area? Streets?. Newbie in middletown.

Doc8008
05-13-19, 14:22
Is there a stroll in Middletown? I'm in that area often and would like to explore.

I've seen North St mentioned in a few prior posts, that gives me a starting point. Any incall?

What about Port Jervis? I'm also often there and that town is a bit. Um. Run down. There should be some providers around there.