PDA

View Full Version : Premature ejaculation

EuHunter
11-21-16, 18:58
Anyone take anything to help with delaying ejaculation. I tend to last just under 5 minutes and was wondering if anyone has had any success with any pill or spray?

YoyoBB
12-30-16, 13:06
Anyone take anything to help with delaying ejaculation. I tend to last just under 5 minutes and was wondering if anyone has had any success with any pill or spray?https://www.promescent.com

TheBoobHound
01-01-17, 09:06
Anyone take anything to help with delaying ejaculation. I tend to last just under 5 minutes and was wondering if anyone has had any success with any pill or spray?Are you a big coffee / soda / energy drink / caffeine person? I have found that cutting caffeine makes a huge difference for me. I tried most of the common remedies and they might have helped a little but not significantly. However, I found that when I quit consuming caffeine entirely, I could last pretty much indefinitely.

Google results seem to confirm it. The idea seems to be that if you are hooked on caffeine, like if you take it every day for weeks, it can contribute to PE.

Gmerckx
09-15-18, 11:43
Anyone take anything to help with delaying ejaculation. I tend to last just under 5 minutes and was wondering if anyone has had any success with any pill or spray?Drink tons of alcohol daily and no exercise. That'll delay you for sure.

RandomFragment
09-20-18, 22:50
But low dose antidepressants (SSRIs) will do the trick.

You may be able to get a doc to write a script for low dose Paxil, Prozac, etc. A standard (starting) dose will help quite a bit.

FarFarAway
09-21-18, 01:26

You may be able to get a doc to write a script for low dose Paxil, Prozac, etc. A standard (starting) dose will help quite a bit.There is actually a much better drug for exactly this purpose, also a SSRI, but I understand it's not available in the US.

Skatar018
09-21-18, 09:05
And if doesn't help with your PE at least you won't be depressed about it!

JimXuper90
09-21-18, 20:37
ED is more frequent that PE.