PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-06-05, 16:16
LMB / AMP / Aromatherapy

I was in the SVF last week on business and had some time to kill. I picked up a copy of El Clasificado because I wanted to see a Latino girl. Found an Aromatherapy place close by and headed over.

There was a guy at the front desk and he asked if I wanted a massage and told him sure. He said it would be about ten minutes wait. Told him that was OK and asked to use the bathroom. He went in the back, I think to make sure the girls would not be seen, and told me it was in the back on the left. When I went in I saw signs on the wall but they were in Chinese and I thought what the heck, I thought this was a Latino place.

I was shown to a room, I undressed and sat on the bed and waited a couple of minutes and this beautiful young Korean girl comes in wearing a little tank top and a miniskirt. I’m thinking the heck with the Latino girl.

She told me her name but I could not understand her and she said it sounded like “coffee”. She was 24 years old and had only been in the states four months. I would rate her as, in my book anyways, a solid 8 or a 9.

Service was wonderful. She kissed me all over my body, sucked and licked my balls and CBJ. She climbed on top, slid it in and was on her way, really going at throwing her head back and moaning and groaning all the time. I stopped her and we changed to doggie and I really pounded her hard. She really was in to it and I finished off big time.

Door was 40 with a coupon and 80 tip.

Mike

Marlowe
04-06-05, 16:29
Without writing a detailed road map for LE to follow to put yet another worthy establishment out of business in their never ending WAR AGAINST SEX, could you give us some general idea as to LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION so that if we wanted to try this out, we could?

I mean, no street addresses, mini-mall locations, etc. but some set of cross streets would be helpful.

If you're really worried about posting it, just PM me.

Vlad De Sade
04-07-05, 03:53
ReallyANiceGuy,

Brother, nice to meet YOU.

First, do not post any specific information on this thread. Please, do not post info on the sfv board. We are under heavy LE attack!

Second, awesome hook up brother.

Third, I will be PMing YOU in a minute. Lets exchange all the important info: name, location, etc via the PM function. Dude, YOU have my gratitude if this is the truth. I hope so because its been long enough w/no KAMP action in da sfv.

Also, if you need info on other locations like SM, Inglewood, Hollywood, or da valley I'll do my best to hook YOU up etc. I got a wealth of knowledge to share w/YOU since it appears YOU have mined some serious gold for us all!

Peace, da Irie Sadist

Larks Tongue
04-07-05, 13:49
Felow hobbiests I can remember cruising SB back in the 80's much the same way you guys do today. I can't even imagine what you all are going thru with the LE bullsh*t. What I would suggest to you all is that if you happen to come across any leads or establishments I would keep it on the down-low and give all the information thru PM's only. I love the SFV and do miss it and get out that way about every couple years to visit family but until the LE backs off the hobby and do what they should be doing going after the real criminals I wouldn't give them anymore ways to shut down SB or KAMP,LAMP's etc.

Peace out and if you ever get my way I can point you to some nice places in Missouri. Funny thing is where I live there are 4 KAMP's,a cathouse, and multiple independent providers. They pretty much operate in the open and aren't hassled unless drug activity is suspected.

Vlad De Sade
04-07-05, 22:07
Brother,

Thanks, for the kind words. The SFV is da shit. We got it all... Including alot of LE heat recently aimed at our victimless hobby. We will all work to keep it on the down low. Obviously, the PM function is the best and only way to truly use and take advantage of all this site has to offer IMHO!

Oh Yeah, Missouri sounds kick ass. I had a nympho of a girl from the show me state about 16 years ago. Ah, Erika where are YOU now? Anyways, enjoy it brother. Sounds like YOU struggled out in the SFV long enough...

Peace, Da Irie Sadist

Webcams
04-09-05, 23:30
You Irie, Alot of lamps in the SFV, not sure why they shut or try n shut some of them down when they are not near other business though.

But the LAPD is way to scared to tackle serious crime everyone knows that, they arrest the pussy cause they are pussy's.

Did want to point out I went to a couple lamps the last few months & is it just me or is the same contractor putting them up? the little windows and doors etc all looks the same.

Well hope all is well for everyone. As always send the super good lamp info my way if u have it. Thanks.

Vlad De Sade
04-14-05, 02:51
Webcams,

I will PM YOU when I got some new spots for us to play in. Also, the same guy owns Beverly, Rainbow & California... But it looks like YOU already figured that out! Hey, please PM me w/Kiki's contact #.

Peace, da I Sadist

John Rider
04-14-05, 05:36
Last Friday night I when to buy the News at 2:00AM when I found this cutie WSW 18 y/o score=9.5 walking between Parth and Nordh at SB. Time to time that pimp drop some treasures on that area. I got 2 times in six months good treasures there like at Hesby St. favorite Iries bench.

Vlad De Sade
04-15-05, 14:39
J Kallie,

Ok brother, it appears YOU cant stop flaming and complaining about this topic. So now I'm "a paranoid idiot" who tells people "not to post any info" on "babes & to PM me" privately. I think I own the forum? Are YOU serious?

Okay, I am paranoid. However, owning the forum? NOT! I am just another fucking observer! I dont even have a freaking name...

Brother, I am not stupid. Also, I am thinking LE are the ones PMing YOU to say thank you for doing all of the work for them.

Seriously, YOU post the names of providers. The names and locations of assorted amp's. And YOU post explicit pics corroborating your posts. Why not create a detailed photo album of all your prostitution related crimes and hand deliever it to your local LE. I'm sure they would be elated.

(I actually like your photos. I wish YOU would post on the general thread where its designed for pics. Cheapskate has been kicking ass over there. I hope to one day. YOUR pics are great. Now just post them sepeate from your "very detailed reports" please.)

John, listen to yourself rant... "YOU will continue to do so for the good of the mongering community". Honestly, we dont need that kind of help. It gets places closed down. I know YOU dont believe this. I do believe it. This is where we differ of opinion.

I have no interest in forming an "elite club" here or anywhere. Those are your words brother not mine.

YOU say I'm "taking away your, and other mongers, freedoms for my personal" gain? Look dude, I feel I'm defending all of our freedoms by being smarter than YOU on this particular subject. I know whats up! And I'm not going to help contribute to the downfall & closure of any LAMP, CAMP or KAMP just to feed my ego in a public forum. Also, I always share what I know if I feel its safe to do so. Either publicly or privately.

Please, enough allready w/this stupid shit. YOU monger your way. And I will monger my way. However, dont complain to me later on if people start geting really pissed off at YOU. If they feel YOU are bringing unwanted attention or heat to their favorite amp.

Allright, John Kallie lets make peace. We really arent that different. We both love banging tight, young, K girls. We just differ on the use of this public site as a means to spreading intel and knowledge. YOU wish to make everything very PUBLIC. I wish to make the important details very PRIVATE. And that is the only difference.

Peace brother, da Irie Sadist

FedEx
04-15-05, 21:31
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Thank you all for your reports (and of course special thanks to the mysterious ATA and the hard-working Jackson who put up this wonderful site). Over the last 10 years I have saved tons of $$$ of my mongering dollars due to the useful information I read here.

A West SFV resident, I am a proud graduate of the now defunct Chanel Spa (which was later Best Spa) on Van nuys & Parthenia, West Valley Therapy (on Devonshire & Owensmouth) and the best of all Topanga Therapy which I used to frequent twice every week.

You just can't appreciate how good it was until it was gone. Mamasans Moon (old & chubby who later opened Moon Therapy in downtown L.A.), Tina, Michelle (I would do her anytime if she would have agreed...) and skinny assistant Mamasan Mona (a previous provider who got "promoted") - all of them treated me super nice, it almost felt like a second home.

When they relocated to their new short-lived location on Devonshire & Owensmouth last August and offered no cover M - F on opening week, I was there every day like a Swiss clock, enjoying a rare sexcapade...

The valley has really dried out since - if you are into young K-girls like myself: The Korean providers in the valley now are either old, unattractive or giving you rush service. I took my game to Hollywood and although the drive is annoying, Hollywood & West Hollywood are buzzing with KAMP all over the place. There is one Hollywood KAMP with young & hot K-girls, but it is $40 cover with coupon and the girls want $100 for FS. I tried twice and got away with an $80 tip because I was their first customer for that day and they are superstitious about not turning down the first customer because bad luck may follow. However, I found more GFE experiences around there with a 6 - 7 scale talent for 40 + 80 without complains.

Before I wrap up my first-ever post, I have a few words for my favorite SFV contributor - Irie Sadist (now Member #2997): I agree with many of your opinions, especially about PM current sensitive info and not posting current names of active KAMP's and working girls. But I have to set the record straight about getting FS at Hello Spa. I got FS there before, during and after your posts about the place. I won't go there anymore because the providers there are 40 year old and older and they give rush service, mostly because the small windows on the doors freak them out and they want to get it over with asap. However, if you like older K-girls and can go there 10:00 - 12:00am or 8:00 - 10:00pm, you may get a more relaxed service, because they believe LE is not active in those times (as per one of the providers there).

That said, I am looking forward to keep on reading and now contributing, too.

Be safe out there & happy hunting!

John Kallie
04-16-05, 02:28
Member #2997:

Love and peace brother. May the force be with you my man!

John

J Kallie,

Ok brother, it appears YOU cant stop flaming and complaining about this topic. So now I'm "a paranoid idiot" who tells people "not to post any info" on "babes & to PM me" privately. I think I own the forum? Are YOU serious?

Okay, I am paranoid. However, owning the forum? NOT! I am just another fucking observer! I dont even have a freaking name.

Brother, I am not stupid. Also, I am thinking LE are the ones PMing YOU to say thank you for doing all of the work for them.

Seriously, YOU post the names of providers. The names and locations of assorted amp's. And YOU post explicit pics corroborating your posts. Why not create a detailed photo album of all your prostitution related crimes and hand deliever it to your local LE. I'm sure they would be elated.

(I actually like your photos. I wish YOU would post on the general thread where its designed for pics. Cheapskate has been kicking ass over there. I hope to one day. YOUR pics are great. Now just post them sepeate from your "very detailed reports" please.)

John, listen to yourself rant... "YOU will continue to do so for the good of the mongering community". Honestly, we dont need that kind of help. It gets places closed down. I know YOU dont believe this. I do believe it. This is where we differ of opinion.

I have no interest in forming an "elite club" here or anywhere. Those are your words brother not mine.

YOU say I'm "taking away your, and other mongers, freedoms for my personal" gain? Look dude, I feel I'm defending all of our freedoms by being smarter than YOU on this particular subject. I know whats up! And I'm not going to help contribute to the downfall & closure of any LAMP, CAMP or KAMP just to feed my ego in a public forum. Also, I always share what I know if I feel its safe to do so. Either publicly or privately.

Please, enough allready w/this stupid shit. YOU monger your way. And I will monger my way. However, dont complain to me later on if people start geting really pissed off at YOU. If they feel YOU are bringing unwanted attention or heat to their favorite amp.

Allright, John Kallie lets make peace. We really arent that different. We both love banging tight, young, K girls. We just differ on the use of this public site as a means to spreading intel and knowledge. YOU wish to make everything very PUBLIC. I wish to make the important details very PRIVATE. And that is the only difference.

Peace brother, da Irie Sadist

Vlad De Sade
04-17-05, 03:23
John Kallie,

Thank YOU JEDI! And dont forget to use the force to find those young, tight K girls that we crave... I know they are out there!

Peace, da I Sadist

Friendly Tiger
04-19-05, 08:59
RNG and I go back a ways, so I followed up on this lead.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to repeat the success he had with this place. When I visited last night, they only had two Latinas, and zero Asians. I asked "Where are the Asian girls?" and the guy said, "Oh, she's not working today."

So I don't know what's the deal with this place, but it is definitely, "Hit or Miss" (worse than YMMV). LOL

Take care, all.

Vlad De Sade
04-20-05, 02:20
Tiger,

I investigated RNG's post to. He gave me the intel. However, a few other brothers told me that place was targeted for closure. I am happy they are open. Also, I believe they do, or did, have Kgirls working there. Atleast, 3 LAMP's in the central valley are flirting w/stocking both latinas and Kgirls. I am actively doing research this week. I feel the Kgirls are still in da sfv. They are just under wraps. As it should be... I'll PM YOU when I got names address's, phone #'s and an accurate field report!

Peace, da IS

P.S. I am wasted right now. So if I forget to PM YOU tiger please PM me to remind me. I am happy to trade notes w/YOU.

Friendly Tiger
04-20-05, 08:04
Irie,

I imagine the SFV parlors can place "to-GO" orders for K-girls, in order to spice up their inventory, in the same way as the SGV houses do. But this makes finding them a horn dawg challenge.

Vlad De Sade
04-22-05, 04:11
Tiger,

I think your correct. It surely does spice up thier inventories. And, I dont mind doing the work looking thru all the valley LAMPs for a few quality Kgirls. Indeed, its worth the investment of time & $$$ to me! Research, research, research... Its got to be done. I'll PM YOU w/my results. Give me another week or two. And I'll be solid w/my field report.

Laters, da I Sadist

Webcams
04-23-05, 21:03
WTF happen to the lamps in the valley ? they only provide legit service ? wtf ? How you gonna have a cute girl in a sexy outfit tell you NO, we only do massage or aromatheraphy or whatever? This is bullshit; I hope LAPD Vice cops kids get run over by trash trucks or molested by there nieghbors dog :) Ya that's cold man but damn they took all the lamps. I would rather have a lamp then an abandoned storefront that leads to real crime my 2 cents & please save the oh that's harsh crap cause I don't want to hear it u can kiss my ass.

Webcams
04-25-05, 08:15
Rainbow therapy and California Theraphy are finished no action at all. FYI

Webcams
05-01-05, 11:52
I posted an Update to amps in the Main section check it out!

Maxharter
05-01-05, 18:23
This is a follow up to Really Niceguy. I think i found the same LMP you're talking about. I won't put out details in case LE is snooping here. Same literature pointed this place out. Guy at front desk, oriental decor inside and the women were a mix.

Call me paranoid but I think LE was in here. The guy at the front desk looked very nervous and shaken when he greeted me. He made it very clear, "You understand don't you, that this is not a massage parlor. You understand that there is no sex here. Is that clear?" I nodded and he took my $40.

I thought it strange that signs were made blatantly clear including city of los angeles licenses and permits...all in extreme plain view.

I was led to a room in the back and soon a nervous but very pretty white gal hit me up. As we talked, I noticed her mannerisms seemed very sanitized and careful. She asked me to go naked. I tried to hug her and grab her ass and tits but she playfully pulled away. She kept asking me if I had any weapons or drugs on me. Weird. Since when does an MP provider ask this shit? I know that cops do.

I asked her why she wanted to know. She said that last week, "...several gang members robbed this business." I found her formality very strange. She gave an uncomfortable smile. She left me lying on the table with heated rocks on my back. I could hear her in the hallway talking on a Nextel but with the speaker phone on. The person who responded was a man speaking clear English and I could hear the crackle of a radio in the background...sounded like a police radio. She came back and asked me to flip onto my back but with the towel covering my dick. I tried to guide her hand to my cock but she pulled away. I reached up and pulled her tit out and began sucking on it. She seemed startled and let me gobble for a few seconds and she pulled away with an uncomfortable smile. She then asked me what I wanted.

I was very suspicious so I told her to come down to my ear and I whispered to her, "una jalada" (spanish for handjob). She didn't understand and she said, "You have to say it louder and in English". She asked me what i wanted and how much $$ I was going to pay. To me she was trying to get me to say the elements of the crime for prostitution. She then asked me what kind of a car I drove and where I parked it.

I told her I was tired and asked her to leave me for a minute. She persisted but I told her to leave. When she left, I quickly dressed and bolted out the door. The desk guy was just sitting there with a worried look on his face. As I pushed the door open, I quickly walked out. I saw several rental type cars (mid size American) pulling into the lot driven by clean cut white guys with Oakley sunglasses. I ran up the street and hid in the park as they raced around like bees.

I made it back to my ride after 20 minutes of quiet. Fucking close call...perhaps I was paranoid but I don't think so.

Webcams
05-06-05, 02:25
Are My Oakley sunglasses suggesting to the s/w's I am a cop ?

Sounds Like rainbow therapy or california therapy were they go out of there way to tell you no massage then make you feel uncomfortable when u get inside but always take your money.

I will tell you I have done some hour sessions in other places and have heard the same story from the girls, the places are getting robbed alot, girls raped guys at front beaten down sometimes they rape the girls with no condoms and rob them too. None of the providers said any of the customers were ever attacked but it is a matter of time. Why do they do this? because the cops are either doing the robbing and raping or are connected with who's doing it as suggested by providers, Or the cops refuse to protect everyone equally if someones not gonna call the cops then why not rob them and do whatever to them. Glad we live in America, but if you rob a bank you get twenty years isn't that intresting the goverment insures the money and makes the punishment severe as can be.

Any doubters out there remember Rampart ? Can't wait for all of this to change when Hahn gets voted out of office !

This is a follow up to Really Niceguy. I think i found the same LMP you're talking about. I won't put out details in case LE is snooping here. Same literature pointed this place out. Guy at front desk, oriental decor inside and the women were a mix.

Call me paranoid but I think LE was in here. The guy at the front desk looked very nervous and shaken when he greeted me. He made it very clear, "You understand don't you, that this is not a massage parlor. You understand that there is no sex here. Is that clear?" I nodded and he took my $40.

I thought it strange that signs were made blatantly clear including city of los angeles licenses and permits...all in extreme plain view.

I was led to a room in the back and soon a nervous but very pretty white gal hit me up. As we talked, I noticed her mannerisms seemed very sanitized and careful. She asked me to go naked. I tried to hug her and grab her ass and tits but she playfully pulled away. She kept asking me if I had any weapons or drugs on me. Weird. Since when does an MP provider ask this shit? I know that cops do.

I asked her why she wanted to know. She said that last week, "...several gang members robbed this business." I found her formality very strange. She gave an uncomfortable smile. She left me lying on the table with heated rocks on my back. I could hear her in the hallway talking on a Nextel but with the speaker phone on. The person who responded was a man speaking clear English and I could hear the crackle of a radio in the background...sounded like a police radio. She came back and asked me to flip onto my back but with the towel covering my dick. I tried to guide her hand to my cock but she pulled away. I reached up and pulled her tit out and began sucking on it. She seemed startled and let me gobble for a few seconds and she pulled away with an uncomfortable smile. She then asked me what I wanted.

I was very suspicious so I told her to come down to my ear and I whispered to her, "una jalada" (spanish for handjob). She didn't understand and she said, "You have to say it louder and in English". She asked me what i wanted and how much $$ I was going to pay. To me she was trying to get me to say the elements of the crime for prostitution. She then asked me what kind of a car I drove and where I parked it.

I told her I was tired and asked her to leave me for a minute. She persisted but I told her to leave. When she left, I quickly dressed and bolted out the door. The desk guy was just sitting there with a worried look on his face. As I pushed the door open, I quickly walked out. I saw several rental type cars (mid size American) pulling into the lot driven by clean cut white guys with Oakley sunglasses. I ran up the street and hid in the park as they raced around like bees.

I made it back to my ride after 20 minutes of quiet. Fucking close call...perhaps I was paranoid but I don't think so.

Friendly Tiger
07-19-05, 07:29
I received some intel that suggested I might enjoy checking out an existing AMP that previously offered nada. My highest hopes were that I'd find the reemergence of the Devonshire Health girls.

A cute Chinese girl met me as I arrived and invited me into the "bedroom" (her words). It was her first day at this location. I stripped and laid face down on the massage table. She came in and placed a towel over my bare butt. When she left, I tossed the towel over onto the corner chair.

When she returned, she had changed into a leotard and skirt. She immediately climbed onto the table and squatted with her pussy lips pressed against my bare ass. With the very thin leotard, I enjoy her teasing massage of my butt with her "lips", but then I flipped over when she climbed off the table.

This girl is a beautiful Taiwanese woman, early to mid thirties, 5'7", very slim but with curves, including natural B's. I sat up and hugged her and then started removing her clothes. She asked if this is what I had done in previous massages at this location, and of course I said "Yes', to go with the flow. Natural bush and very responsive to daty, cbj, cg, doggy and then finished with mish.

I'll definitely go back to see her again, although I know mgmt at all the Conejo/Simi MP's have been discouraging extras.

BTW, they ask 50 for 30 minutes but she gave me a discount to 45. I tipped her 80.

Friendly Tiger
07-23-05, 11:06
Friends report that two AMP's have been closed the last several days.

Both are not far west of the 405 and south of Roscoe.

Da Bot
07-23-05, 19:53
Hit my favorite LAMP last week, and was able to get FS with no trouble. No details, I'm not going to make it easier for LE.

But I'm now a regular there, and they know me.

That's the bottom line: everyone is skittish right now. Let them get to know you, and you'll do okay. Anything that gives them the impression you MIGHT be LE, and it's blue balls time.

Hope my favorite wasn't one of those busted.

Blake 4
08-23-05, 01:57
Been to the AMP twice, both times filled out the registration paper, prices higher then the one I used to go to on Victory in North Hollywood next to a bar, no longer there. 50/70/85 I think for 30/45/60, dont recall. First time I had Choy (Joy?), who was average looks but nice, gave manual relaxation, did not ask for tip upfront. Nice experience. Second was with Kim, took me forever to get her name from her. Offered 80 for full service massage, said 100, I said ok. She was below ave face, ok body, and ended up as awful service. Dried up fast, went to hand, tried hurrying me up but I paid for 45 minutes, kept telling me she was working extra hard and to tip nice. What an unpleasant exp. She complained when I paid the 100 tip, said it's more than I planned, and thought more than deserved.

Lulu Pussy
09-05-05, 12:32
My fav. LAMP Iris on Sherm closed a while ago. Used to see Sonya there, a big blond with a big Lulu but she knew how to make it work magic.

Thereafter, I would see this one chick who was methodical about keeping it clean. Was like going to the doctor, but got into it.

Saw "Cheddy" (??) a couple times at the AMP on Sherm in CP. Very pretty, but not very exciting. Ditto for one time there with Julie.

Nowadays, Gotta drive all the way to the SM AMPs. Hoping things pick up out this way.

Da Bot
09-10-05, 10:13
Hit my favorite LAMP this week, but my preferred provider wasn't there. Saw "D" instead, I'd guess in her 30's, a bit heavy but with great tits. Started with CBJ, then to CG, DS, mish, back to DS to completion. Those tits were great to handle and suck on, but she was not really into it and the whole thing was rather mechanical. Usual fees.

I won't repeat.

They seem a bit less spooked that a couple of months ago, but still very cautious. Be careful out there.

Thrilla59
11-04-05, 19:22
Are thai extra services any better than others (with the exception of koreans I know ymmv)?

I think that I have researched myself about the matter enough to know how to approach a massage house with confidence.

I just need this one last piece of the massage game puzzle.

Monger safely you all.

Friendly Tiger
11-07-05, 08:50
Are thai extra services any better than others (with the exception of koreans I know ymmv)?Thai massage & extras is an oxymoron, 99.9% of the time. Even with repeated visits you are verrrrrry unlikely to get even an hj.

My Thia gf, who I met in a Thai mp, would never do extras on the job with me. But in hotel room, well, then she let loose!!!

There is a spiritual connection with massage for Thai people; to do anything sexual while giving a massage, is considered deeply disrespectful. But all rules have a few, very few, exceptions.

My advice... forgettaboutit. LOL

Da Bot
11-12-05, 12:57
Hit a LAMP in the Valley last week, place I've been to before. A new provider (for me, anyway), Miss "B." Absolutely perfect natural tits, I'd guess 32C with large nipples. Not much in the way of preliminaries, just "you want everything?" and strip. CBJ, CG, DS, mish to complete.

Usual fees. Love those tits, so I'll definitely repeat.

Become a repeat customer, and you can get the same. They have to get to know you.

Da Bot
11-30-05, 22:51
Went back to see Ms. "B" and her great ta-tas, only to find she no longer works there! Sigh.

So I saw "J" instead. I made sure she knew I was a repeat customer. After the preliminaries she gave me the GFE. No DFK or DATY, I'm not interested in those. But what a musician! Great on the skin flute. DT CBJ, CG, DS, mish with her scratching my back and ass with her nails until completion. Usual fees.

It's out there for repeat customers who treat them nice.

Fusion 11
12-06-05, 01:31
Found USASG a little while ago and was really getting into cruising until the fact that all the LE scares the hell out of me now and even more importantly, the gas is killing my funds. So, I decided to go with an LMP.

Picked up a Weekly at the liquor store and started my search and found one in the WSFV. I walk in and was warned that it was only Aromatherapy, oh and that Santa Clause is real.

I paid my admission and then was brought to a room. A few minutes later a beautiful Latina woman "J" walks in and when she turns around to lock the door, I catch a nice view of her ass in her tight jeans. Very nice! She told me to undress and lie down which I did in about .5 seconds. She walks over with a cotton ball of strawberry oil and waves it around my face.

I bring my hand up her thigh and start to massage her nice round ass and after a couple seconds she says 'OK' and beings to strip. Very nice body, smelled nice and clean. Did FS; CBJ to CG to Doggie to Mish and finished with a nice HJ.

She was still conversive after and had a great attitude. Will definitely repeat! PM for details!

Da Bot
12-17-05, 20:34
Fusion 11, I think you've found one of my favorites.

Tried to find another LAMP last week (suggested by a Senior Member), but after 20 minutes of driving around the area I couldn't find it. So I went to my usual.

"J" wasn't available, so I went with the provider that was: "D". Now I've been with "D" before, and haven't been overly impressed. She's chunky, but with large, firm, heavy, very responsive tits. She remembered me and immediately stripped so I could get my hands on those tits while she started the CBJ. We then went to CG, mish, standing DS, and several others where I run out of words. Finally mish to complete. She seemed especially tight this time, may be doing some kegels or something.

All in all a much better experience than the last time with her. I wouldn't ask for her since I can't count on how it will go, but if she's what's available I won't turn her down.

Fusion 11
12-19-05, 12:21
Two good experiences by two different people; hopefully we are talking about only one LAMP :D I do have one question since this is one of your favorites, do they allow you to view the girls?

Fusion 11, I think you've found one of my favorites.

Tried to find another LAMP last week (suggested by a Senior Member), but after 20 minutes of driving around the area I couldn't find it. So I went to my usual.

"J" wasn't available, so I went with the provider that was: "D". Now I've been with "D" before, and haven't been overly impressed. She's chunky, but with large, firm, heavy, very responsive tits. She remembered me and immediately stripped so I could get my hands on those tits while she started the CBJ. We then went to CG, mish, standing DS, and several others where I run out of words. Finally mish to complete. She seemed especially tight this time, may be doing some kegels or something.

All in all a much better experience than the last time with her. I wouldn't ask for her since I can't count on how it will go, but if she's what's available I won't turn her down.

Thrilla59
12-19-05, 21:58
i called this number w/ pic that was posted on the CL for $160/hr last tues, i gambled on this one because of where it was and my gut felt ok with what i was doing.she looked about mid to late 20's almost no english i do know that she is chinese. had to drive to lancaster for this (37 miles) nice place real clean offered a shower, ask for money up front.no gfe at all, i was a little nervous because i did'nt test her oral skills, she did let me daty,wow her pus was not only clean smelling but "fresh".the rub down was lousy a total waste of time but i just wanted to try and relax.we did the usual acts (cg,doggie Mish all covered of course)the puddy was really tight she did the drama thing all in all it was'nt worth $160 i was outta there in about 35mins, i did'nt really felt beat out of the money i mean the tight pun and the looks of this babe made up for that but i wish i could have gotten more mileage out of my session then again this my first aamp, at this stage of my mongering i am still learning. here is the thrilla59 g-scale: looks 7.0, body 8 (nice natural 36C's) skills 4.5. hey, fedex i read all of your posts, thanks for sharing your knowledge and expriences. happy holidays ya'll.

FedEx
12-21-05, 10:47
Thanks Thrilla59.

I owe so much to other members on this site (dating back 8 - 9 years), it feels real good to know that I could help others.

A couple of terminology corrections:

You have visited an incall provider, not an AAMP. I saw her ad on CL and I believe she is Chunese.

In this case, if it was an MP, it would have been a CMP or a CAMP, but not an AAMP...

Good luck in your mongering career, share your future experiences & Merry Xmas!

i called this number w/ pic that was posted on the CL for $160/hr last tues, i gambled on this one because of where it was and my gut felt ok with what i was doing.she looked about mid to late 20's almost no english i do know that she is chinese. had to drive to lancaster for this (37 miles) nice place real clean offered a shower, ask for money up front.no gfe at all, i was a little nervous because i did'nt test her oral skills, she did let me daty,wow her pus was not only clean smelling but "fresh".the rub down was lousy a total waste of time but i just wanted to try and relax.we did the usual acts (cg,doggie Mish all covered of course)the puddy was really tight she did the drama thing all in all it was'nt worth $160 i was outta there in about 35mins, i did'nt really felt beat out of the money i mean the tight pun and the looks of this babe made up for that but i wish i could have gotten more mileage out of my session then again this my first aamp, at this stage of my mongering i am still learning. here is the thrilla59 g-scale: looks 7.0, body 8 (nice natural 36C's) skills 4.5. hey, fedex i read all of your posts, thanks for sharing your knowledge and expriences. happy holidays ya'll.

Webcams
12-21-05, 12:13
My fav. LAMP Iris on Sherm closed a while ago. Used to see Sonya there, a big blond with a big Lulu but she knew how to make it work magic.This is the one that was Upstairs on Sherman Way near Reseda? I loved that place the girls were really hot! I went there a dozen times or so. If you find out where they went be sure to let me know.

Da Bot
12-23-05, 18:46
Two good experiences by two different people; hopefully we are talking about only one LAMP :D I do have one question since this is one of your favorites, do they allow you to view the girls?At one time they did allow you to view those not busy (the usual: one by one stick their head in the door and say, "Hi, I'm (blank)"). Now I think I know all the girls there, so it's not something I've kept up on.

Lulu Pussy
12-24-05, 04:40
This is the one that was Upstairs on Sherman Way near Reseda? I loved that place the girls were really hot! I went there a dozen times or so. If you find out where they went be sure to let me know.Yep, that was the place. I REALLY miss Sonya from that place, everything was on with her BB. Wish I knew where she went. Wish I had asked her for the digits, cuz there's no such thing as a MP that lasts in SFV, especially west of the 405.

Saw an ad a couple weeks ago for a new place on Topanga near Sherm. But it closed up before I got a chance to check it out.

Lulu Pussy
12-24-05, 04:43
Hit a place on Reseda that adv. in the weekly. Nice massage, but this place is strictly legit.

iguy35
12-29-05, 23:14
Get a free copy of El Classificado from a liquor store and look for advertisements for Masaje (towards the end) with 818 area code. So far I have tried two places in the valley.

One near VN Blvd and Roscoe in VN (2 months ago). I don't know if that is still active. The other near Roscoe and De Soto (last week). Both have good looking latinas. I have had a couple of good sessions with 21 year old A in the second place. Nice body, good skills, but no GFE. YMMV. .5 + 1.0 for half an hour.

Most places that advertise on EC insist on serving only spanish speaking (man, I wish I could!) men. But there are some that cater to others. I even found a out-call only latina, but haven't tried her yet.

Bottomline: If you are looking for a LAMP in SFV, give El Classificado a shot.