PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Fourgotten
03-27-05, 11:31
A decent korean AMP on Rosewell rd, this is their website: http://www.oceanspa4u.com/

When I went a few months ago they had a good 15 girls working there. After $40 entrance fee a nice slim girl gave me a massage, but 240 was too much for me.

How did you guys fare there?

Mountain Boy
03-27-05, 18:40
Been there about seven times in past 18 months. Very happy six of those times (three times I was ecstatic!), a little disappointed one time. I asked for a specific girl and she wasn't there. So I got one who was pissed I had asked for someone else. It was still ok.

I've never paid more than $170 including door fee.

Focker 2
03-28-05, 01:48
Haha. Everyone posts inside the 2005 reports, just so you know.

Anyways, I haven't been to Ocean in a damn long time. The only girl I've seen there was Sonya. A very big tittied, spanish chica. She is freaking incredible w/ her mouth/tongue. I wonder if she's still there or not??

Hobby For All
03-28-05, 16:46
Never paid more than 1.6 including the house. Usually 1.4 unless I think the girl wnet the extra mile.

Casaj
04-02-05, 12:27
I was there several months ago, $.4 at the door, FS for $1.2. Maybe they've gone up? Happy experience there. Cheaper than Spa of Atlanta down the street, but I think SofA tends to have prettier girls. Just my opinion.

R the Man
04-03-05, 00:37
Thanks for the web link.

Are the girls' pictures simply B&S? They look incredibly hot.

R

PWhipped
04-04-05, 08:07
Usually are stock photos, but most girls are cute and trim

Mulva
04-04-05, 18:38
A couple things of note about Ocean:

0. Pictures on the website are fake. However, the hottest AMP girl I've had so far was at Ocean. YMMV, though.

1. Door fee is for 40min, rather than 30min or 60 min like at most other spas.

2. This place tends to have a pretty high turnover, which is nice if you don't like to get the same girl every time.

3. This place usually has lots of girls working (I saw around 8 the last time I was there), which is good for busy times of day (i.e. Lunch).

4. Overall, the girls here tend to be pretty playful (i.e. lots of giggling and teasing)

5. They like to get you in, and out. I've heard people call this place 'the conveyor belt'. If you want an unrushed session with a nice massage afterwards, this probably isn't the place for you.

Mulva

The Don ATL
04-05-05, 21:22
Got a question or a comment exclusive to the Massage Parlor scene. POP it here.

Mulva
04-06-05, 18:16
Paradise spa is located on the southside, just off Tara blvd. If you are heading south on Tara, it will be on a side street on your right. It's set back from the road a little ways, but they have a large sign on top of the building, so keep your eye open for that.

The interior of the building is pretty clean, and less run-down than some of the other spas around. They have a couple of VIP rooms (with the shower inside the room), in addition to about 4 of the regular rooms and a central shower.

An interesting thing about this place is that they have a 'membership' system. After your first visit, you write your (fake) name on the back of a card, and they keep track of how much you paid, which girl you saw, etc. The next time you come, you just give them your (fake) name, they look up your card, and you're good to go. Just don't forget which fake name you gave!

This has the benefit of eliminating the need for the endless annoying screening questions, and eliminating the negotiations, which can be a real mood-killer for both parties involved. Also, you get $40 off your Nth visit (I think N=8 or 10)

After you've been a few times, they'll start giving you the vip room, if one is available. It's nicer, because you don't have to walk to and from the shower in that tiny towel.

Once you're a 'member', it's a sure thing every time, but successfully getting through the first visit can be a challenge. You may get a massage, but no FS, or the mama-san may turn you away entirely, saying they are 'members-only'.

Tips for your first visit: 1. Go at an off-peak time: not a weekend night, or during lunch. If they're slow, they'll be less likely to turn you away. 2. When they ask if you've been there, say, "No, I usually go to (another close-by spa), but I heard this one was good, so I thought I'd give it a try. " The southside spas compete a lot with each other, and they want your business, so they'll take this almost as a challenge. They may ask you who your favorite girl at (other spa) is. You can just give them a generic name like Jenny or Mimi or Lily. 3. When you get to the negotiation phase with the girl, try to get her down as low as you can, because you'll pay the same on future visits.

Girls: The girls here are average AMP fare. I've seen two of them.

Rose - curly hair, 7 face, 8 body. Gives a nice massage, includes asian. Candy - straight hair, 7 face, 8 body. Gives an OK massage, no asian.

This place doesn't have a very high turnover. Also, they seem to only have 2 girls working at any given time, so try to go when it's not busy, or you'll have to wait.

Overall, I like this spa a lot. The no-hassle membership system and the unrushed sessions make it a go-to when I'm in the mood for a sure thing. On the other hand, the low turnover make me avoid it when I'm in the mood for something new.

You can PM me if you want details about negotiations, extras, etc.

Mulva

phillb7
04-09-05, 01:38
Has anyone been to Jonesboro AMP's lately ? Years ago I had a very good time there ?

Masaje
04-11-05, 07:11
I have been to several of the Jonesboro AMPS. My favorite is the Paradise, next to the VFW. Very clean and usually a couple of nice girls. $160, including entry fee should get you an hour, including FS. Lately, the "mamasan" has been a guy. I don't like him and probably won't be back for awhile. I have heard good things about New Peach but never been there.

dom951
04-11-05, 14:47
Look for a Jonoesboro amp that will let me choose my own girl. Any out there?
Been to Paradise spa and is was great. Treated me very well.

Mulva
04-11-05, 18:06
Since a newbie's first foray into the hobby is often at an AMP, I thought I'd write up a Newbie AMP guide.

Introduction:

AMP stands for Asian Massage Parlor. Nearly all of theses establishments are owned by Koreans, even though many have Japanese-sounding names. In Atlanta, there are three major areas of town where they can be found: Southside (off Tara Blvd and Riverdale Rd), Intown (Cheshire Bridge and Piedmont Area), and Northside (Mostly Roswell Rd).

What to Expect:

Nearly all AMPs follow the same basic conventions:

1. Mama-san (old lady running the business) assesses you a door fee. This goes to pay for the massage/shower. It's almost always $60 for one hour, $40 for half hour.

2. Sometimes, Mama-san will give you your choice of girl. Other times, she'll take you to a room, where a girl will come in shortly after.

3. Get completely undressed. You're going to be nude almost the entire time. If you are too hesitant about this, they may suspect you as LE.

4. The girl will now take you down the hall (with you wearing a tiny ridiculous towel) for a table shower, where they'll wash everything.

5. After the shower, you'll go back to the room where the girl will give you a massage. This can range anywhere from really nice and relaxing to lame and half-assed. During the massage, the girl will probably ask you lots of questions, trying to determine if you're a cop.

6. If the girl thinks you are not a cop, she'll ask you if you want 'anything else'. This is where negotiations begin. Expect to pay $100 - $140 for FS. This can get much higher at the intown AMPs, due to people thinking too hard with their small heads and driving the price up.

7. The girl will then leave with your money, and come back, a few minutes later. This is where the real fun begins.

8. Afterwards, the girl will dress you, and lead you out.

General Tips:

1. Don't go during a peak time (during weekday lunch or weekend night). There will be more girls to choose from, and they'll rush you less.

2. Negotiating the girl to rock-bottom is not always in your best interest. You might save a few bucks, but the girl won't be as into it. Consequently, you won't have as good a time.

3. While keeping #2 in mind, don't pay more than $200 total for an hour. We need to keep inflation in check.

4. Be nice to the girl; treat her like a real person. A little kindness and flattery will go a long way towards improving your service.

5. Keeping #4 in mind, if you don't like the girl or she is giving you a hard time, don't be afraid to ask Mama-san for a new one. Just the threat of this will usually make the girl drop any bad attitude. Don't forget you're paying her, not the other way around!

6. Only bring as much cash with you as you plan to spend. Otherwise, your small head may impair your negotiation skills.

Mulva

Aviator
04-11-05, 21:31
Guys, please lets try to consolidate the spa stuff in one section rather than having a thread for each place. Also, a little discretion goes a long way. LE (that's Law Enforcement) reads the board from time to time.

Thanks,
Aviator

USTraveller
04-14-05, 02:20
Mulva,

Great post. I just posted an updated version of my "newbie" guide in the Special Interest/Massage section of the forum. I originally posted it in early 2004 and I ended up learning a few new things myself. Feel free to read through the other massage posts there and add your 2 cents as well. It's a great section of the forum that people not visiting Atlanta will also find useful.

-USTraveller

Pay Pal
04-16-05, 19:01
I don't agree totally with #3 of general tips.

In the southern part of Atlanta, the Jonesboro area, never pay more than 140 to 160. You can still get great service. Downtown, it's another story. Can you find it for 200 there? More like 260?

Don't be afraid to negoiate and/or leave. If we did more of this the price would come down and trust me the session will probably be the same. In fact, if I pay too much the session is usually lame.

I've read some post were guys were paying 120 and having a great time.

Those are good tips Mulva, I'm just saying don't be afraid to bargin down well below the 200 mark. If more of us did maybe the prices would be more reasonable.

Different spas seem to have different rates. Check the boards to get a feel for them.

One thing I like to do is say, "I always pay X" whatever that may be and start getting dressed. You'd be surprised how many say, "Okay okay." Remember, you've always been there before. It was a long time ago but you think her name was Mimi or Jennifer.

Just my 16000 cents on the matter.

Atl Lost Soul
04-22-05, 16:28
Guys, please lets try to consolidate the spa stuff in one section rather than having a thread for each place. Also, a little discretion goes a long way. LE (that's Law Enforcement) reads the board from time to time.

Thanks,
AviatorI'm fairly certain they read it more than "time to time". abreviations, scene lingo etc can really help. please think about that folks. Not just to protect the ladies, but more importantly ourselves.

Atl Lost Soul
04-22-05, 16:31
Stopped over @ Tower & rushing into a FREEZING room. all the rain isn't helping either mind you. cici was available and a good pick at that. Weak massage, light ball play & total was door + $250 (quoted 300, talked down & dont any of you jump on me. I was horney :( )

Bunky
04-23-05, 12:22
In response to the inquiry for information on the Jonesboro Asian spas, I can recommend the Sun Spa. Been going there for years and can state with assurance the girls are generally attractive, the environment is comfortable and the service is good.

Of course, the Asian Massage Parlor (AMP) experience is HIGHLY dependent on the girl. So it's certainly possible you'll have a bad session if the girl you draw has an attitude problem. But that's true in all AMPs, not just Sun's. Over the years, I've found Sun's to be consistently good.

I've usually paid $160-180 total for the standard session, including a table shower, massage, CBJ and the main event. But my visits have been infrequent in the past couple of years and the going rate may have gone up.

Be aware that the Sun Spa strictly enforces the 10:00 p.m. closing time mandated by the city fathers. You should arrive in time to FINISH your session by 10:00 p.m.

Directions: From I-75 southbound get off on the main drag (can't recall the name: Hwys 19/41?). Go south seven traffic lights and you'll see a McDonald's on the left. Turn left there and you'll see the Sun Spa on your right in a little strip mall. If you need one, there's an ATM in the parking lot.

Copasetic
04-23-05, 14:58
If you think LE does not know the "lingo" location abbreviations, etc., then you are really naive.

Copasetic
04-23-05, 15:02
Stopped over @ Tower & rushing into a FREEZING room. all the rain isn't helping either mind you. cici was available and a good pick at that. Weak massage, light ball play & total was door + $250 (quoted 300, talked down & dont any of you jump on me. I was horney :( )

Door + 250? Yikes. For an AMP? Yikes! Talk about thinking with the little head and not the big one.

De Walt
04-24-05, 08:18
Dude, I'm not to going jump on you, we all have done stupid sh*t because of junior. Instead, what I'd suggest is take in only door + what ever your limit... my bad you did that(lol, couldn't help myself).

Most guys suggest only take in door + 100-150 at max, and stick to it. If your girl won't go for it ask for someone else. If you were that horny, even mamasan might take 30 just to get some dilznick (I'm shuddering at the though). However, spoiling these girls, ruins it for every other cheap bastard like myself.

just did something stupid myself(see it in bad service),
DeW

Gag on It
04-25-05, 10:51
these amp girls at $100 a pop. That is that best price!

Pay Pal
04-26-05, 17:07
I was at Sun about 6 or so weeks ago. Don't remember the name of the girl and I don't think I even bothered to write a review but the total session was $140. Just act like you're going to walk and the attitude changes. If not, walk and find another place. 160-180 for Joneboro is too much!

PWhipped
04-27-05, 21:25
Went to Fugi last night, 11:30 PM or so, had FS , no problem. No speaky de english vertty goood. 40 + 120 Wet Dreams, PW

Pay Pal
04-29-05, 00:53
Fugi or Fuji, is that the one next to the Gold Spa in the Peidmont Rd area. Downtown. I thought they were more expensive than that. I walked out on them no too long ago but it sounds like you go a good price.

Gag on It
04-29-05, 10:22
Hey pwhiped how about more details on that one, looks age attotude etc.!

$120 souds good but I need more info.

Slugfest
04-30-05, 10:39
Decided to try a new place a couple of weekends ago. Aqua is just south of the river in Roswell in a rundown strip center. Met by mamasan and gave her the usual BS about having seen "Candy" or "Rose" previously and was told to get comfortable. Very cute, tall girl (forgot her nom de guerre) appeared and gave me a nice shower and horrible "massage."

So I offered $1 for FS and she accepted right away (a nice change). Since my last couple of experiences had been rushed, I was careful to check my watch at this time to confirm that the FS would last for the next 40 minutes. She looked a little surprised, but confirmed.

Well, I lasted about 30 minutes, with her complaining throughout the last part - I don't think she was up for being pounded for the entire time period. Not a bad time though.

Down side - the place was busy and she might have been the only girl there. I heard mamasan dealing with other customers quite a few times throughout the hour. But, hey - I paid for an hour. $1.6 total, as usual.

lost_inboystown
04-30-05, 23:14
Folks

Anyone used Ideal Massage up on Hwy 92? Would appreciate info
on the massage and attitude there. PM me

Lost in Boystown

PWhipped
05-02-05, 07:20
Yep, it is Fuji, do not remember her name, very broken English, must be new, she is very young, but hell all are young to me anymore(grin) but I would say 19-22. Small girl, but she has been around, as it was not real tight, but then she did the muscle control and it then got tight, she was not into much foreplay, but said, Ipaid for an hour and I expect a hour of SEX, this was after the massage, so I was with her over i hour total. I offered 100 and insisted, but finally gave in, it must have been 11:30 in the evening. Good f---. Nice body, face OK, very country Korean look, we attempted to chat, very difficult.

Mama san, short,old but very friendly and nice. Let us know what you found, looking for a good one.

Anybody been to Orental Spa in Jonesboro area? Heard of a MiMi, Thia lady, any info on her service?

Been a LONG time since I have been in a AMP here in Atl, I just missed Osaka so much, but have visited others out of town.

Wet Dreams, PW

lost_inboystown
05-02-05, 18:22
Folks

After reading a earlier posting on Aqua, I took the time to visit
this weekend and get a massage. Would not recommend this place.

1) Body Shampoo was rushed and not worth the effort

2) Piss poor Massage

3) Providor was older than I was (and I am an old fart)

4) After the massage, rest of service was rushed and of very poor
quality.

one of of five stars
* x x x x

Lost in Boystowm

Old Geezer II
05-03-05, 22:34
Yo, does anyone know of a girl that goes by Bebe ? She used to work in Hawaii between 1999 and 2001. Shes Korean, around 32 y/o, 5'1", 110 lbs. Just wondering, last I heard she was in Atl.

Thanks

Airdog
05-04-05, 15:37
Geezer,

There is a Bebe at Ocean spa in Roswell that comes close to that description.

Thencame Brnsn
05-04-05, 16:06
Do any Asian spas in Atlanta accept AMEX? Will be heading out that way in about six weeks.

I was there about six years ago and a few did. Had good time in Jonesboro. But can't exactly remember name and location.

Pay Pal
05-04-05, 18:16
I can second Wazoo's comment about Fuji. Only in my case the girl wasn't that hot and I didn't stay. It cost only the .4 entrance fee. I went next door and still paid too much but the girl was hot. I guess it never hurts to try and by all means be ready and willing to walk. Especially in Atlanta where if you don't find what you're looking for, you have choices!!! Of course, you have more choices before 10 pm. :)

Old Geezer II
05-05-05, 02:49
Have you ever been serviced by her? Do you know where she is originally from?

Geezer,

There is a Bebe at Ocean spa in Roswell that comes close to that description.

Renagadecoupe
05-05-05, 03:12
looking for some dark skin know of any placs let us know

Leonlam
05-05-05, 09:00
Went to Sun's last night and had a great time. Although it was crowded, when my masseuse finally arrived (Mamasan gave me the shower), I knew it had been worth the wait. I quickly gave her a Franklin with no discussion at all. No negotiating, no hesitation, just down to business. In an unusual twist, she took complete control of the activities, thinking of things I would not have. Usually they are more passive. Her "name" was Linda.

Gag on It
05-05-05, 12:07
BeBe is at Ocean BUT, she sucks not in a good way! I had her last week and she was so lame Ruby had to come in and help. That was fun! Maybe she was mad cause I payed $80. I don,t care, and wont go back there.

Where is Hawaiian Spa located?

PWhipped
05-05-05, 17:27
I dreamed it was 40, door, and 120 to her, not $. YMMV, I am very polite but firm and well acepted nearly everywhere I go, but guess it was all a dream.

Wet dreams to all and to all a good night. PW

Old Geezer II
05-06-05, 00:01
She used to work in Hawaii. I heard she moved to Atlanta.

BeBe is at Ocean BUT, she sucks not in a good way! I had her last week and she was so lame Ruby had to come in and help. That was fun! Maybe she was mad cause I payed $80. I don,t care, and wont go back there.

Where is Hawaiian Spa located?

genji05
05-06-05, 11:17
Is this the same Ruby and Bebe who used to work at GHS 2001-2002? At that time, they made GHS THE place to go. I am tempted to check them out despite not playing the scene these days.

Airdog
05-06-05, 12:01
Yes I have. Nothing spectacular. She is a small girl petite, fake breasts and kind of rounded eyes for a Korean if I recall correctly.

Wazoo
05-06-05, 23:20
Great news to learn that Ruby of GHS is at Ocean! Thought she was terrific before, but then lost track of her after she left GHS. For those of you who never had the pleasure, Ruby is pretty, slim, all natural, and really enthusiastic in the sack.

UGA John
05-07-05, 11:09
Is this the former GHS Ruby?

She was fantastic and was at GHS for a while then moved on.

BTW, is Donna still st GHS?

Wazoo
05-07-05, 21:04
I deleted my post below about Fuji Spa. I realized today that I was mixed up about names. My comments were about Gold Spa, which also is on Piedmont.

Mountain Boy
05-08-05, 14:57
I went to OS Friday and asked for my favorite: Tina. I've had two of the three best AMP experiences of my life with her. Damn! She's no longer there. If you run into her somewhere else, let me know. Got Gena. She was ok, but nothing special. Everything for $.4. Don't recommend. Next time I'll ask for Ruby as the posts below recommend.

UGA John
05-08-05, 23:04
Are there any AMP's (north or south ATL) that offer late hours? They seemed to have all started closing early about a year or so ago. Any exceptions?

The Don ATL
05-12-05, 22:48
I had a pretty good visit to Paradise Spa this past week and wanted to pass on the grade. I don't want to be too specific on the open board but suffice it to say that membership has its privledges. Showed my membership card at the door, and was let in by a gentleman who spoke good english (this was differnet). Was showered and massged by a nice looking young lady. 8 face, 8 butt. 6 breasts. I spent $160. $100 for the back massage and $60 for the foot massage as listed on the lobby sign ;) We never discussed extras but the $160 spoke for itself. After the massage, she asked me if she could lay down with me a cuddle for a while (kind of cool since this rarely happens here...and I was too tired to get up right away).

Keep taking care of this place and keep the profile low so SOuthside doesn't interfere with their quality

Ohio Bull
05-16-05, 21:54
Visit Ocean today and have a great time with Sunny. She is about 25, average body frame, good attitude. Worth the trip. Recommended.

Bull

Big K
05-17-05, 14:25
This doesn't apply to this area but it makes interesting reading nevertheless.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2004411260423

utrance99
05-23-05, 05:29
Hey everybody out there,

Anybody knows some AMP's which open late night? Recommendations on the girls will be great too.

Thanks much.

California Kid
05-25-05, 14:25
Hello,

I am coming back to Atlanta for business next week. In the past I visited Garden Health Spa and had a great time. I have RTFF but I did not see anything mentioned about GHS. Is it still around and if so is it still worth visiting? Should I not bother and just go to Ocean or Sun? I am staying in the Galleria area so I am pretty much central to most places.

Kid

Aviator
05-26-05, 23:56
Visited Ruby at Ocean. As advertised. $.4 house and $ DATY, mish, rodeo.

Aviator

Hobby For All
05-27-05, 08:53
Visited Ocean again last week and got a new girl, Laura (sp) fro Las Vegas. One of the best I have had at OS in a long time.

Above average massage, Good English
5'-0 even 100 lbs 32C (natural)
Excellent table shower, not an inch missed
All postions covered
Very good CBJ
Light Rimming
Good DATY (only draw back was she was natural)
All for 1.4

Those of you that like spinner types need to go see her. Said she is new to the AMP scene which I tend to believe as she was a little nervous at first and never did ask for the tip, I just put it on the counter.

Be safe and Hobby to your heart and wallets content.

Pay Pal
05-28-05, 21:09
Hey everybody out there,

Anybody knows some AMP's which open late night? Recommendations on the girls will be great too.

Thanks much.

On 85 N or S, take exit 86. Piedmont Rd? or some such. Fuji and Gold Spa. In the same area as Plat 21. As in right next to it. I think both are open 24/7. I like Gold spa but be prepared to pay more than the 1.4 standard. You might get by with 200-240 but expect to be asked to pay 300. Of course that's escort pricing isn't. YMMV and you might get by for even less.

I have an old Xcitement from March 05. I haven't been to these but just might try one of them soon.

I see an ad for tower spa saying they're open until 2AM.

Also, New Oriental Spa 24 hours.
1158 Forrest Pkwy Lake City, GA
75S to Exit 237 (Forest Pkwy) Go thru 8 lights. Spa's on the left.
I know the ad says they're open 24/7 but that sounds like the Joneboro area and they all close at 10PM. ??? Oh well, that's what the ad says so if you find out, let us know.

I too am looking for more reasonably priced late night AMPs so if I missed any good ones please someone jump in with the information.

Pay Pal

Pay Pal
05-28-05, 21:25
Stopped by Laurel Spa and saw Jay. Shower and so so massage but wouldn't play at all in the show. Wanted 1.6 after the .4 door fee. I told her I only had $ and started to walk. I could have stayed but there was a great deal of back and forth. Nothing mean, just 'why not you pay more' etc. After a bit of that I sort lost interest.

I thought, screw it. It's only 40 and she's not that hot. This is a first at Laurel. I have just not stayed before but that is the first time I stayed for the massage and didn't stay for the main event. I say she wasn't that hot, in fact she was better than average I suppose. I'm guessing 26-29, 5'5", pretty good skin. Some strange eyelash stuff goiing on. Poor use of the makeup. Not over weight but not a flat stomach either.

I think it's that I just got into town and thought I'd try and save some $ and go to a place that I had repeatedly gotten great service. What I really wanted was Annie. (I reveiwed her twice in Feb. or so)

So I said goodbye to that house fee and went to Gold spa. Annie was still there and she remembered me. Great use of the tongue. As close to a BBBJ as you can get without it actually being one. If only she would!!! Anyway, CFS hugs and air kisses. $$.4 and I know, too much.

If anyone has info on BBBJ from really hot AMP providers please let me know. I'm open for any and all AMP recommendations. Reviews of course will follow!

Pay Pal

Pay Pal
05-28-05, 23:14
Hello,

I am coming back to Atlanta for business next week. In the past I visited Garden Health Spa and had a great time. I have RTFF but I did not see anything mentioned about GHS. Is it still around and if so is it still worth visiting? Should I not bother and just go to Ocean or Sun? I am staying in the Galleria area so I am pretty much central to most places.

Kid

It's sort of a good news bad news situation. It is still open. I was there just before they closed. I didn't stay. They only have two girls working. Laura and ???. They weren't bad. Just not all that fresh. Laura might have been okay. Anyway, they are still open. Not many girls to pick from as in the past and they do close at 10PM.

New Oriental Spa. Not in the Jonesboro area and therefore not subject to the 10 PM closing. By the way, that law has to be unconstitutional. Thoughts?

So I went by there. One 'lady' working. Looked to be in her 30's. I could only see her through the small window so I had no view of her body. She wanted money before letting me in so I walked.

One other note of interest. You'll have to take exit 237 (not 237a) if going south 75. It will loop around. Then there are 8 lights. The speed limit is either 40 or 45. Find out and set the cruise control or whatever. It looked as though the cops were out in force up and down that road.

Well that's all the intel on the Asian tail for now. More later.

Pay Pal

Bobster Man
05-29-05, 00:20
Just stopped by Spa of Atlanta on Roswell Rd. next door to Starbucks. (1 block south of intersection with Mt. Vernon) My first AMP visit. I've passed it a million times and it always looks dead from in front.

Buzzed and was greeted at door by June, a stunning South Korean lady. About 5-5 and 110. I'd give her a 8.5 or 9.0 on 10 scale. She did not have an ounce of fat and had perfect skin and beautiful long hair. No mamasan in sight. I was asked to sign a log book.

While passing in I also saw another knockout Asian gal with bleached blonde hair moving in between rooms.

Paid .40 door fee and 200 for "the special." I know that's too much but she was so sweet that the wallet strings got a little loose :D I passed on the shower and took the massage initially. I don't think think I'll be going back because Asian women really aren't my thing. I wish caucasian American women operated in the same way. The closest thing I know is that Girls-R-Fun place and they're a little more "limited" in the products they offer.

However, you AMP enthusiasts really ought to get down there and check out June. You hagglers may or may not be able shave a bit off that $$ but you will not be disappointed with her looks.

Pay Pal
05-29-05, 01:37
Saw "7". 26 or so. Nice trim figure. Strange eye make up. Second time tonight for that. Hmmm. She did have a scar that looked like it might be from an operation of some sort but it didn't get in the way. She wanted $$ after the door fee of .4. I did my usual counter offer etc. Finally she came down to 120 and I asked if she would use her tongue in that special way. She agreed and we were off to the races.

Session was so so. Wouldn't let me stick all the way in. Not bad but not oh my golly you must go see her again type session either. Maybe it's time to try an escort.

It was nice to locate a new place. It's downtown. It's open until at least 2AM and it reasonably priced. The biggest problem I have with it is that there was no line up. Seven answered the door and that's all the choice I had. She was pretty enough that it didn't matter but I wondered who else might be there.

Gag on It
05-29-05, 19:37
BBBJ at Rainbow Spa! Yes that is were i had one last week very hard to find stuff actualy!

BrokenZipper
05-30-05, 09:30
[QUOTE=Bobster Man]Just stopped by Spa of Atlanta on Roswell Rd. next door to Starbucks. (1 block south of intersection with Mt. Vernon) My first AMP visit. I've passed it a million times and it always looks dead from in front.

I've been to Spa of Atlanta at least a dozen times over the years - always a higher-quality of Asian gals. It is pricey, and they don't like to haggle, but in a pinch, as they say.

Pay Pal
05-30-05, 22:31
Gag On It,

Did the girl have all her teeth? What did she look like? How much? How old etc.

Damn! Good and recent information right after I leave the city. I might have to come back next weekend!

Keep up the good work.

Gag on It
05-31-05, 11:29
I am very bad with names but she did have all her teeth and was a 7-8 in looks service was quite good mainly due to the bbbj! Someone else said they got a bbbj there from NIkki, but I dont know if it was that girl I had!

I say avoide "7" and try the others at tower I saw 4 other girls in the eating area all 7 -8's ! See my report on seven on the other board for info! I dont want to double post!

California Kid
06-01-05, 16:19
Because there is so much rain right now I felt like I needed to take a trip to the ocean. When I got there I was greeted by a beautiful girl in a gold bikini. Her name was either BB or Phoebe, not sure which. I arrived around 6:30 and I was the only one there. As I was led to my room I passed by the waiting area and there had to be 4 or 5 girls sitting around doing nothing. Anyway I was escorted to the table shower room where I was given a nice shower. When we got back to the room we agreed to what would transpire through mutual sign language. I have to say the massage was very nice and not rushed. When the flip ensued we got to business. This girl was very good. I had no idea that she put the condom on me until the BJ started. What I very much appreciated was that the BJ was accompanied by ass play. She lubed me up and massaged from the inside out. We switched to cowgirl where the ass play continued. She hit the right spot because I couldn’t hold out very long and I blew my load. My ears were ringing when she was done. All of this for $ plus the room fee. Sorry guys but I had to tip her a Jackson when I left, she was very very good. So like all other reviewers on this site I give it a BIG THUMBS UP! Take a trip to the beach, you won’t regret it!

Gag on It
06-03-05, 10:38
Hey Calikid,

I have that girl you speak of and she has mastered the make you come quick technique. That ass play is a prostate massage and you will cum fast with that one! I dont like anal insertion and she got mad with me since I took to long to cum for her liking.

fishmonger
06-03-05, 21:36
Hey guys, please don't flame me for being a newbie to Atlanta, but could someone pls give me directions to Ocean? It sounds like the place to go! Just the address would be enough, I could then get directions from Mapquest.

Big K
06-04-05, 01:06
Hey Cali Kid, no need to apologize for the tip. The pre-negotiated "tip" for services is what you need to lowball on to keep prices under control. The tip after the fact walking out the door is the incentive they should all be working for. Good service should be rewarded and helps everybody out when you say hey I did notice the extra effort and thanks.

Drive up Rowsell road and keep looking to the east for the Ocean by Pike.

Mountain Boy
06-04-05, 16:04
Ocean is outside the perimeter on Roswell Rd. About 3-4 miles North of the perimeter. On your right just about 1/2 mi past the North Fulton Annex. Next to Pike. It's been hit or miss for me lately. Sometimes good, sometimes ok.

Good luck

Big K
06-04-05, 16:27
I really don't care other than noticing it is an oddity but fishmonger is a senior member with 1 post.

fishmonger
06-05-05, 13:43
Thnx for the info. The system must have reset itself or something. I am a senior member due to my extensive postings in the Tokyo area.

Ohio Bull
06-05-05, 20:32
I had this girl last week. She has a pair of big but fake boobs. I like nature one much better. The massage is very good. She is good but too much business attitude. I may not go back for her next time.

Bull

Hey Calikid,

I have that girl you speak of and she has mastered the make you come quick technique. That ass play is a prostate massage and you will cum fast with that one! I dont like anal insertion and she got mad with me since I took to long to cum for her liking.

Swing Club
06-07-05, 22:01
Has anyone ever seen the providers kids running around the spa before. I think i've been going to my favorite one for just alitte too long, they feel way to comfortable with me. but i just couldn't the greatest performance hearing little kids playing.

Gag on It
06-09-05, 10:30
Which Spa please?

AmpLovr
06-09-05, 22:03
Hmmm
I wonder if I have a little kid running around some AMP somewhere?? Could be any of ours, huh.
AMP

Gag on It
06-10-05, 10:26
I hope they would abort! We would be liable for child support you know!

Pay Pal
06-13-05, 00:24
Has anyone ever seen the providers kids running around the spa before. I think i've been going to my favorite one for just alitte too long, they feel way to comfortable with me. but i just couldn't the greatest performance hearing little kids playing.

Does anyone else find that story a bit sick? I think it's fake. It better be. Who would have kids around in a spa and worse who'd stay if there were kids there?

If it's true, there's one spa I wouldn't mind if they shut down. That's neglect pure and simple. If it's true, by all means, tell us which AMP it is. Otherwise it could be cause undue scrutiny for all the local AMPs.

Seeing as how it wasn't posted by a senior member, they haven't responded and they haven't told us which spa so we can't really check on it, I'd say the poster is trying to stir a bit of trouble for all the AMPs.

Prove me wrong Swing Club. I dare you.

Ren Man
06-13-05, 09:58
Why do you doubt it? These women are often moms, and with summer here and school out, they have the same day care issues as every other mom. It wouldn't surprise me at all for them to have to bring the tykes to work from time to time!

Re. unwanted offspring... that's what vasectomies are for!!!

Locker10t
06-13-05, 10:30
I got a lead from someone on this board a couple of years ago about a hot young bf. I called her and set up an appointment at a local extended stay. She had a great rate was very attractive and had a knock out body. The weird thing was she had her one year old in the room with us (trying to get him to take a nap), at first I thought I'd push through but even my little head wouldn't let me get past being in this situation. I just told the girl this wouldn't work, let her keep most of the cash and took off. I wrote back to the monger who gave me the tip because he asked me to tell him how it went. He knew about the kid (who wasn't supposed to be there) but was trying to help the girl out with a referral.

In the end we all need to eat and live with ourselves but to me the kids should come first.

PWhipped
06-13-05, 11:40
Did mine many years ago, it does not grow back(grin)
Many wet dreams ago, now go out and have some and I will also. PW

Ren Man
06-13-05, 20:21
I remember seeing a woman in Nashville a few years ago. When I arrived at her extended stay, she had to send her teenage daughter and HER baby out of the room to go drive around or something while we did the deed. Creeped me out big time...

So Fla Satan
06-13-05, 21:22
I'm originally from South Florida, hence the handle, but I'm in Jax now and I often look to the Georgia entries to see if anything warrants a road trip.

This story reminds me of a place I used to frequent in South Florida. It was opened and owned by a curvy Latina massage provider I saw quite often. Once she opened her place she only did the occasional massage. One time with another hot Latina in a private room, we were going at it pretty good in a "69" position when I heard the running and screaming of little feet. The door knob was tried, thank goodness for door locks!

Turns out that the new spa owner's husband ran out on her and she had no place for her two kids. After that I only made appointments when "ownership" was not there.

Gag on It
06-14-05, 12:28
A normal part of the life cycle of most minorit hos is that "teen baby" or "high school baby" which most of the time is not fathered by a high school boy but by a neighbourhood dealer or some other thug type or even a farther or brother! But the time these hos need to start earnig a living they have at least one mouth to feed! from earlyer hoing! Sometimes they were in love early in life and thaught it was forever and had a kid then it ends!

BUt relationship are obsolete so this is how we procreat now and we do need to keep the supplie of humans up right!

fishmonger
06-23-05, 20:58
MAde it out to Ocean yesterday, thanx to some fellow mongers for directions.

I had Jay ... she looks about late 20s, and is a bit overweight. She pretty much just went through the motions for everything ... shower, washing, crappy massage. She seemed tired the whole time and had no enthusiasm at all. Even her conversation was boring ... "so what kind work you do?" WTF? I do not want to talk about WORK at the spa! Attitude really does make a difference. Didn't opt for any extras, and just got the heck out of there. Any recommedations about gals at Ocean who are good looking with good attitudes?

Doitritenow
06-24-05, 01:25
I have never experienced kids in the room, but one provider in her 40's I have seen on occasion lives with a roommate with two pre-school kids. We lock the door but it is a little strange with the kids running around.

The experience I wanted to relay here was about stripper/telegram who was hired many years ago to do a birthday for a friend. I was invited into his office with others including a couple of women at the business.

As it turned out the "stripper/birthday surprize" was in a gorilla suit and she did her bumps and grids down to a g-string. Odd part was her boyfriend shows up holding her son in his arms (son was about 3-5). How about growing up with the image of your mom stripping out of a gorilla suit to do a sexy dance. Maybe that is normal and many have endured worst, but I was shocked. Seems I was in my early 30's with no kids, but that was very strange to me.

And, no, it was not me as the kid!

Sultan of Swing

Gag on It
06-24-05, 12:37
Ocean is lame dude.

Go to Tara on south side for better service and lower price.

Fatho Banger
06-28-05, 20:35
I visited Ocean last night for the first time. I saw BB, 5'0" big fake boobies and maybe 100lbs. She gives an excellent hard massage and gets up and walks on your back if you're up for that. The table shower was decent as well. $.4 including .4 door fee for cbj and fs. Very pleasant attitude and overall an enjoyable experience.

Banger Out!

Wazoo
06-29-05, 10:37
I just noticed in Creative Loafing that one of my favorites is back from Europe after a 1 year absence. Ad just appeared today. I've been to dozens of therapists over the years, but she beats them all. She's also very pretty, pleasant, and has a terrific natural body. Newbies will get the very best therapeutic massage of your life, and I'm not kidding! Established customers may receive additional options for service. See the ad in the therapeutic massage section of the Loaf.

Fever
06-29-05, 14:35
Hi all!

I'm active on the Louisville, KY forum, but I'll be at Road Atlanta this weekend (Braselton) and I was wondering if someone might post or PM some AMP info that might be in the area. I don't neccessarily mind a drive, but I don't know the area very well, so any help would be appreciated.

By the way, if you're in need of Louisville info, I'm happy to reciprocate.

Thanks!

PWhipped
06-30-05, 10:25
So you are a Porche guy (grin) Amps are north on 85, Commerce and the a little further couple more exits, you will see the signs. I have left there many times and driven to one of my FAV spa.s, Lucky in Anderson, about an hour, but in a pork chop, maybe 45 mins(grin). There are a few escorts from Gainesville, but most work out of the SugarLoaf or Mall area. The other board T-- posts about that area some.

Wet dreams, watch your apexes and the concrete walls(LOL) PW

Hi all!

I'm active on the Louisville, KY forum, but I'll be at Road Atlanta this weekend (Braselton) and I was wondering if someone might post or PM some AMP info that might be in the area. I don't neccessarily mind a drive, but I don't know the area very well, so any help would be appreciated.

By the way, if you're in need of Louisville info, I'm happy to reciprocate.

Thanks!

Fever
06-30-05, 10:35
Thanks for that! Perhaps I'll take a drive at some point. After a day on the track I can always use a good massage!

Wazoo
07-01-05, 22:16
Saw "Jasmine," who advertizes in the Loaf. Asian apartment AMPs are the bottom of the food chain, but I sometimes get curious and hope that I can turn up a diamond in the rough. This one didn't work out. "Exciting new staff" promised in the ad turned out to be the typical middle aged Chinese therapist with poor English. Uninspiring massage and out the door in 40 minutes. Save your money.

Big Man
07-03-05, 15:32
Looking for "enhanced" providers at the spas. I'll be in town tommorow. I usually hit the gold spa on piedmont. Good looking girls but pricey. I might have to give the ocean a try or maybe spa of atlanta. I would love help locating some of the ladies with the best fake boobs.

Thanks

Ozymandias
07-04-05, 02:10
Looking for "enhanced" providers at the spas. I'll be in town tommorow. I usually hit the gold spa on piedmont. Good looking girls but pricey. I might have to give the ocean a try or maybe spa of atlanta. I would love help locating some of the ladies with the best fake boobs.

ThanksFor enhanced, Gold Spa is indeed "the place" - closest thing in town to "stripper AMP girls".

O.

Leonlam
07-05-05, 12:27
Saw "Jasmine," who advertizes in the Loaf. Asian apartment AMPs are the bottom of the food chain, but I sometimes get curious and hope that I can turn up a diamond in the rough. This one didn't work out. "Exciting new staff" promised in the ad turned out to be the typical middle aged Chinese therapist with poor English. Uninspiring massage and out the door in 40 minutes. Save your money.My experience about 6 months ago was different. When I arrived, it was a very pretty girl in her mid twenties that spoke no English. She gave the massage in a bikini, and later took her top off for the finish. Very nice body. I returned a few days later, this time with protection and more money. I showed her the protection and the money. She motioned that she had no idea what I was trying to tell her. Finally, she motioned that she needed 20 more. The session then was very nice. When we went doggie style, she had a motion in which she did all the of the work. All in all, a very good experience.

Bolongo
07-05-05, 21:57
Will be in the ATL for two weeks and looking for the best lookig girls in the AMPs to go to. What are the best ones? Fake boobs are fine, but the best looks and service is what I am looking for.

Gag on It
07-05-05, 22:47
The best service is on southside.

Best looks are on north side.

AsianLover
07-06-05, 09:06
I was going to a Chinese run AMP located in an apt. off of Ashford Dunwoody, just inside 285. The service was quite good - almost GFE. However, the AMP closed. The two girls working there were Wendy and Sue Ling. Does anyone know where they went? If so, please post or PM me.

Wraith 808
07-08-05, 08:49
Saw "Jasmine," who advertizes in the Loaf. Asian apartment AMPs are the bottom of the food chain, but I sometimes get curious and hope that I can turn up a diamond in the rough. This one didn't work out. "Exciting new staff" promised in the ad turned out to be the typical middle aged Chinese therapist with poor English. Uninspiring massage and out the door in 40 minutes. Save your money.Apparently this place is a true YMMV. My first time, it was like you described. But someone posted something that made me go back, and it was much better the next time. Just don't accept the middle-aged woman- if she balks, then walk.

Ramoo
07-08-05, 21:52
Succumbed to asian fever this morning. Parked in back, Mamasan was waiting at the door for me. Brought in Kelly. Average table shower, then back to room.

Kelly is in her early 20s unenhanced 34c, tight body, nice firm ass. a solid 10 on any scale. Had already paid Mama .6 at the door and left a Ben under my watch. Kelly checked the Ben and came and laid with me on the table asking for another 1.4 which would mean a total of 3.0... Ouch!

When she leaned down and kissed my neck and whispered "trust me, I'm worth it", it was all over. Agreed to another 1.0. I know. Way too much. But you would have to see this girl to understand.

Service was excellent. No AR or greek but everything else was on the menu. I would ask for her again and I'm normally pretty cheap. Centerfold looks, centerfold body, girlfriend experience. Worth the money.

BTW tipped her the other .4 after she bathed me and dressed me.

Pros - A solid 10, Good English, Sweet personality, No rush at all, Excellent oral, sweet DATY, and an ass to die for.

Cons - no AR, no FK, EXPENSIVE.

Total damage 3.0

Enjoy

Gag on It
07-09-05, 04:21
OK Ramoo,

I know the girls at GOLD ar fine, BUT not $300 fine, come on now you will make these hos greedy man, then the prices will go up and up.

Nezt time get over the looks and think value. Go to the south side and have 2 8s for $150 each TOTAL!

AmpLovr
07-09-05, 21:26
I have a really hard time saying no when the lovelies ask for more money. I'm glad most of the Atlanta spa fans have hung tough. 3 or 4 years ago the asking price went from $100 to $140 and stayed for a while. Now the $100 is usually accepted without bitching. Around the USA it seems to me that the $140 is more common (assuming everything is on the menu). Sounds like this girl was worth $60 plus $140 but $300 makes it really hard on those of us on a budget.
Has anyone tried the 2 for 1 in the morning at Tokyo? I'm having a hard time resisting calling in sick one morning. Called and asked if the tip was doubled and mom said no!! This is,after all, THE fantasy experience, is it not?
AMP

Cudjoe Man
07-09-05, 22:04
Jasmine is a hit or miss. I went there a few months ago and had a half way decent massage with full service, two weeks ago I was in the mood and tried to duplicate. I was very dissapointed. The lady was old and unattractive and smelled of garlic.

Saw "Jasmine," who advertizes in the Loaf. Asian apartment AMPs are the bottom of the food chain, but I sometimes get curious and hope that I can turn up a diamond in the rough. This one didn't work out. "Exciting new staff" promised in the ad turned out to be the typical middle aged Chinese therapist with poor English. Uninspiring massage and out the door in 40 minutes. Save your money.

Gag on It
07-10-05, 04:29
I have a really hard time saying no when the lovelies ask for more money. I'm glad most of the Atlanta spa fans have hung tough. 3 or 4 years ago the asking price went from $100 to $140 and stayed for a while. Now the $100 is usually accepted without bitching. Around the USA it seems to me that the $140 is more common (assuming everything is on the menu). Sounds like this girl was worth $60 plus $140 but $300 makes it really hard on those of us on a budget.
Has anyone tried the 2 for 1 in the morning at Tokyo? I'm having a hard time resisting calling in sick one morning. Called and asked if the tip was doubled and mom said no!! This is,after all, THE fantasy experience, is it not?

AMPSo you get 2 girls fro $60 for the hour and pay one tip fro FS ($100) and get FS with 2 girls at the same time? No way! Souds like a scam to get you in the door!

Flatiron
07-10-05, 14:05
Just a quick heads up to let you guys know there is a new amp in town. I drive by the old Apple Spa on my way home from work, and noticed that there was a lot of renovation work being done to the building, but the Apple Spa sign was being left up. This made me think that it might be opening back up as an AMP, and sure enough when I drove by on Friday, there was an open sign in the window. It is now called Spring Spa.

I haven't had a chance to sample the services yet, but thought you guys might be interested in knowing it is open.

Wraith 808
07-10-05, 15:44
Where is this Spring Spa?

Gag on It
07-10-05, 19:04
Smelled of garlic! Haha.

So did you still do her?

Focker 2
07-11-05, 01:37
Just a quick heads up to let you guys know there is a new amp in town. I drive by the old Apple Spa on my way home from work, and noticed that there was a lot of renovation work being done to the building, but the Apple Spa sign was being left up. This made me think that it might be opening back up as an AMP, and sure enough when I drove by on Friday, there was an open sign in the window. It is now called Spring Spa.

I haven't had a chance to sample the services yet, but thought you guys might be interested in knowing it is open.Where is it? Tara?

Gag on It
07-12-05, 00:45
I mentioned this already in my poast called "the spa that is but isnt"
Apple / Spring is on a Cheshire Bridge Road side street! Apple was expensive like VIP! I had some of my ealiest exoeriences there.

Flatiron
07-12-05, 09:11
I mentioned this already in my poast called "the spa that is but isnt"
Apple / Spring is on a Cheshire Bridge Road side street! Apple was expensive like VIP! I had some of my ealiest exoeriences there.My very first spa experience was at apple spa, and it was even one of the most illusive of spa experperiences, the spa GFE! I was hooked after that. Now days I am more into the escort girls, but do end up at a spa every now and then.

Like Gag says, its off Cheshire Bridge, on Manchester.

Likes Hot Blond
07-12-05, 23:43
Went by Spring Spa today after seeing some posts here and an ad for grand opening in the sports section.

They were a little scattered there with some minor construction going on but met with a good looking Korean girl. Long hair soft skin, pretty eyes, very nice.

Great table shower. Not much of a massage but she took very good care of me.
Door fee for 1 hour .6. Extra for $. Wanted $$ but I was sweet to her and of course.. she gave in.

First AMP in a long time but very satisfied.

It is located on Manchester just off of Chesire Bridge.

Ramoo
07-14-05, 07:04
Ventured south with the lure of a "2 for 1" yesterday. Turns out the the 2nd joins in for a few minutes after the shower and massage. In other words when the deal is struck.

It was all good though. Had Mimi for the main event, Candy for the fluffer. Mimi was an 8, Candy a 6. Very nice atmosphere, unrushed, almost gfe with exception of no AR, no DATY, and no BBBJ. CBJ and all positions on the menu. Mimi was a spinner. 4'8", <100 lb, and an incredible rack.

.6 at the door 1.0 tip.

In the words of somebody..."I'll be back"

Basf 123
07-14-05, 10:03
Does anyone have any info on american spas. I recall a place off Roswell Rd North of 285 that seem to be good Body Harmony was the name. No extras but had potential for regulars?

Basf 123
07-14-05, 10:18
Does anyone have any info on american spas. I recall a place off Roswell rd North of 285 that seem to be good Body Harmony was the name. No extras but had potential for regulars?

Focker 2
07-14-05, 18:35
Ventured south with the lure of a "2 for 1" yesterday. Turns out the the 2nd joins in for a few minutes after the shower and massage. In other words when the deal is struck.

It was all good though. Had Mimi for the main event, Candy for the fluffer. Mimi was an 8, Candy a 6. Very nice atmosphere, unrushed, almost gfe with exception of no AR, no DATY, and no BBBJ. CBJ and all positions on the menu. Mimi was a spinner. 4'8", <100 lb, and an incredible rack.

.6 at the door 1.0 tip.

In the words of somebody..."I'll be back"Wow, are you serious with this one?? They let you get away with $1.60 for 2 girls? I wish I could've heard the bargaining on that one. Haha

Big Man
07-18-05, 00:19
Fuju, Spa Atlanta, and Ocean the other day. By far the Gold Spa is the Elite club as far as looks go. These women are hot! You must resist the outrageous tip prices and think with your little head. Annie is a babe at gold. Slim, blonde, and a great fake rack. I ended up going to an American indie. I would love rec's on where other fake boob babes are located. Oh i also weht to the new place off Cheshire Bridge. Nothing.

Wazoo
07-22-05, 13:47
Hong Kong Style advertizes in the Adult section of Creative Loafing. Not a typical sort of place. A Chinese guy who speaks passable English answers the phone and makes appointments. The therapist there is average looking, about 40, and speaks very limited English. What sets the place apart is that she does a very good therapeutic massage in the Hong Kong style: backwalking, oil massage with hands, hot towels. It lasts the whole hour and is about as good as any therapeutic massage you'll find. Much better than YoYo or China Healthy, for example. She's obviously had professional training. A little pricey at 80 + 20 tip. Location is off Buford Hi. inside the Perimeter.

Fatho Banger
07-24-05, 11:36
I tried a spa yesterday called Palm Tree Spa. It is located on Roswell Rd. just north of the perimeter next door to smoke 911. I had an hour session withBobbi. She was tall and had a huge fake rack. The table shower was a little better than average and the massage was great but it only lasted about 15 minutes. Then we negotiated $ for full service. It was decent but a little mechanical and no eye contact. All positions seemed available. Over all it was a good experience but a little rushed.

Banger Out!

LexLuther
07-24-05, 17:43
Any of you Atlanta mongers been to K Spa in Hiram? Lex would like a report in order to see if it's worth a trip. Appreciate info on services, talent, tarrif. Feel free to PM if you wish.

LexLuther

Brickmaker
07-25-05, 00:48
I make trips to Covington Spa (you can see it off of I-20 next to a Sushi place) and Apple Spa. Both you can get to off of Exit 90.

Covington has very nice young girls and a good time is always had. Apple is hit and mis and usually older, sometimes much much older women. I like a good massage and Apple is OK for this. Apple has a billboard in both directions off of I-20.

NuGuy36
07-25-05, 13:14
Be warned some dickhead posted a review on another board that he went into the Gold spa and offered $200 for extra's. Apparently the lady who had a big rack frowned at $200 and so he offered her $40 more. He spent a grand total $300 at the Gold Spa. He's been there 3 times already. So don't be surprised if the ladies don't budge for a misely $100 for extras. What's the problem with some of these guy's? Or is this a case of more money than sense.

GA Boy
07-25-05, 20:19
Tried it out based on some stuff I read here. I picked Pipi. Tall, slender and perfectly done fake rack. The door fee was 40. Negotiated a 'full service' massage. I was very pleased. Table shower was something new for me. massage was about 30 minutes, Very unrushed. total price out was $$.40. Maybe a little pricey but I've had plain massages for almost as much that wasn't as good so yes, I left happy. It was about as close to GFE as I expect you would get in an AMP.

Gag on It
07-26-05, 23:05
Sad situation. Yup! many new mongers are over paying these hos! I dont know why they do it! I dont pay more than $100 for FS heck I have been known to offer $80!!!! i think these guys are loosing sight of the fact that these are hos! you F them and you leave. They do not like you and will not like you if you pay more OK! If one does like you she will let you F her for cheap or free! Paying her more does nothing for you at all. So I recomend this, try to use your whitt or charm or something other than money to get better service it can be done! and just think rates will go down and we can F more often! I am sure you guys have noticed that even when you over pay she still tries to get you to cum fast.

Enough lamenting for now!

BangBang
07-27-05, 09:44
Gag you hit this right on the nail, how in the world do you leave a spa $240 lighter and think that you actually negotiated!!!!!

Never pay more than $100 for FS, on ocassion I can get this for $80 as well.

Chatlines are even less, I get FS all day long for $60

Use charm, and good conversation. Act like you are interested in what she has to say, make sure to please her during your time together. I have regulars who will cancel appointments with higher paying clients just because they enjoy my company. I pay half the cost and get double the time.......

Do your homework and keep prices low.........

PWhipped
07-27-05, 12:33
House and 80-120 MAX. Depends on house fee too! PW

GA Boy
07-29-05, 20:39
Last ever post on this thread.

This is why I don't post much and probably won't again. I'll continue doing what I want to do and if ya'll don't like it, TS.

Gag on It
07-30-05, 05:47
Come on GA Boy, no need to leave the board over this! Money is very valuable even if you are rich so just experiment with trying to get FS for cheap as possible! It may not work out the first time but just try you will find that you feel better when you have payed less, it can be like a challenge! Remember these hos challenge themselves to see what is the most they can get out of a monger! One last thing go for attitude over looks you will have more fun! And it will be easier to get the price down!

LexLuther
07-30-05, 10:05
GA Boy,

Please don't take seemingly negative comments the wrong way. One of the purposes of this forum is to help each of us get the most for his money. We all come here for the purpose of finding sex at the best possible price. There is simply no reason to overpay.

LexLuther

Acaryu
07-30-05, 11:18
GA Boy,

Please don't take seemingly negative comments the wrong way. One of the purposes of this forum is to help each of us get the most for his money. We all come here for the purpose of finding sex at the best possible price. There is simply no reason to overpay.

LexLuther

GA Boy has a point. If he elects to pay what he pays, it is his choice. We can only point out to him what else we do. It does not mean we are right or better than he is. Different strokes for different folks. GA Boy, dont stop because somebody thinks they are God. I enjoy reading your post.

PWhipped
07-31-05, 00:49
Last ever post on this thread.

This is why I don't post much and probably won't again. I'll continue doing what I want to do and if ya'll don't like it, TS.

I apologise since you were offended, did not mean to offend you, just was giving some guidance, un solicited at that, was not meant to offend. PW

BrokenZipper
07-31-05, 09:20
I've been a fan of the Sandy Springs "rub & tug" joints for years. A few weeks ago I tried out the one on Mount Vernon Hwy (which is a few blocks west of Roswell Road) and had a nice time. $.40 for 1/2 hour.

Of course I forgot the gal's name. However, she had a hell of a rack that she used (and let me use) throughout the session. Finished with Russian all over her tits and neck. I saw two other girls in the waiting room - both hot.

My advice is to always go with the half-hour. None of these broads can give you a decent massage, so get the 20 minute rubdown then spend the next ten playing.

Bonus to this place? It's not filthy like "Mind Body Associates" and there's no crazy Patricia like at 85 Allen Road.

Copasetic
07-31-05, 18:36
GA Boy, don't take it personal. Most of these guys lie about how much they paid and almost always pay more. Stay around a while and you will figure out the ones that are lying.

Gag on It
08-01-05, 01:04
I do not lie about what I pay, and I keep it as low as I can. $100 for FS is my max offering hos can take less or leave it! Dont feel bad if you over pay just try to pay less next time!

Wazoo
08-02-05, 11:25
Guys,

Still looking for a replacement for Miss M at Holiday. What's the best spa of the moment? Which girl? I'm looking for best combination of best price, service, and looks. I don't mind a drive. I don't like implants. I also should add that I can't go back to Gold Spa because I had an argument with them about very bad service. (The attendant accepted a lower tip than she wanted, but then punished me by very crappy service.)

Thanks!

Pay Pal
08-02-05, 18:42
I try to pay 1.4 total. 40 at the door and 100 for the tip. This is for AMPs only.

I do pay more when in Atlanta at Gold spa. I didn't want to. But then there is Annie and I just couldn't say no. I think I paid 240. (more than once) I think the prices have just been boosted so much at those places in that area and there's not much choice. I did get a better price once in Gold but that was rare. With any other girl I'd probably try and pay less. But when I'm there I really don't want to see anyone else.

The place next door, I walked out on last time when they didn't want my 140. One thing those places have going for them are there hours. Those on the south side close at 10pm which is just stupid. (and the law in those areas)

I ususally start with 80 or just tell them 100 and then not budge from that. Most of the time they accept. If they don't, I might go 20 higher if she is really cute but most of the time, the negoitation of that type ruins the mood and I start thinking about all the other places that are available.

GA Boy, I hope you stay around and contribute. You are welcome here. But if not, we'll get along just fine without you. But please, try and pay less. It will help you and promote more frequent sex among the less affluent. You know, us poor disenfranchised mongers. ;)

G'day

LexLuther
08-02-05, 19:27
Very well said Pay Pal.

Lex

Flatiron
08-03-05, 12:53
Pay Pal,

Spring Spa (just around the corner from Gold Spa) may be the exception. Likes Hot Blond reported a 1.0 tip fee during his visit, and I can confirm that appears to be an acceptable tip there.

I stopped by last week to give them a try myself. The strange thing was, the massage girl was black, not Korean! She was a real sweety with a great attitiude, though, and we had a good time. She said she had worked for the spa owners in California for several years prior to coming to Atlanta to help them open Spring Spa. I tipped her 1.2, and she was happy. Not all the intown spas are crazy expensive, like Gold Spa.

Bone Heat
08-07-05, 11:47
I was driving on Veterans memorial Hwy. close to Thorton Rd. and I noticed a small massage parlor in a small shopping center. Has anyone been to this place or know anything about it? I will probally try to check it out very soon. It will be nice to have a place ot go in Cobb.

Medical Mal
08-07-05, 20:01
Bone Heat,

This may be the AMP that I was asking about on another thread. If you get a chance, please post a review with a phone number for the AMP.

Thanks in advance.

Wazoo
08-07-05, 23:22
New ad in the Loaf turned up a good option for apartment massage. The ad is new, but she's been around awhile and has an established client base. Attractive Chinese woman around 40. She speaks very good English and is quite pleasant. Massage is above average and the price is right at $60. Location is off Buford Hi. inside the Perimeter. See the ad listed as "Oriental non-sexual MASSAGE" in the Adults Only section of the Loaf.

Fatho Banger
08-10-05, 21:40
This is just what Hiram needed! I stopped by K spa last night and had a great time. There was only 1 girl working, mid 30's and pretty cute. She was maybe 5'0" and 95 lbs. Door fee is $70 for 1 hr, kinda high for my budget but I accepted. She started with a better than average table shower and led me upstairs for a massage. The massage was well above average, for a small woman she gives an excellent hard massage. The massage lasted a little over an hour which is extremely rare in AMP's. There wasn't any hint of extras so after the massage when she asked if everything was ok I took her hand and put it on my package. She kind of smiled and got in a conversation about my profession and if I was affiliated with LE. After about 10 minutes of conversation we agreed on cfs but a price was never discussed. The CFS was incredible and she was very accomodating and shy. Afterwards she ran and got hot towels and I slipped her 4 jacksons and she was more than pleased almost like she wasn't expecting it. She gave me a tight hug and said to keep it a secret. Anyway my total time in the parlor was about an hour and a half. You guys take it easy on this newbie, it's rare to find someone like this out there.

Banger out!

LexLuther
08-13-05, 10:15
Fatho Banger,

Can you tell us what her name was or describe her a bit? How long was the hair, size of tits, etc?

LexLuther

Bone Heat
08-13-05, 17:38
I stopped by the K spa in Hiram this afternoon. I was greeted by the madam and taken up stairs, the price for the hour was $60, some sort of special. A few minutes later an older girl came in and started the session. I was hopeing to to see a younger more attractive girl but oh well. The massage was very good, but no extras were offered. Towards the end of the session I did ask if she offered anything extra but she said they do not offer anything extra. Maybe only certain girls offer extras there. For a good massage it is worth going but don't count on anything extra.

Aviator
08-15-05, 13:00
Had a dream that I visited Ocean today. Su-Chi (pronounced sue-chee) is an early 30's lady with natural B to C's with nice nips. Fine, but not stunning looks, shaved with very nice lips. Almost zero English, but does okay. Nice t-shower, and good but not great massage. Flip and then 69, rev-cg and doggie finish. Very nice after though - warm towel, mouth wash, and amazingly, she then offered more massage until time was up. Overall, good experience, but the extra attention after was really appreciated.

$.6 + $

Avator

Wazoo
08-15-05, 13:49
I noticed in the AJC today that Paradise is having a $20 special in celebration of their 6th anniversary. I don't know if the special will actually save you money in the end, but I'm passing along the info.

Wazoo
08-15-05, 13:57
I see that one member received a cool reception at K Spa just after another posted about a great experience. Don't you think that the two events are related? I can imagine that LE in Hiram has a lot of time on their hands and would be quick to follow up on some public information. It's the same old quandry: sharing information in this public forum (which benefits all of us) also can create heat for the establishment in question. I'm not sure how to get around this problem except by posting only very general information and back channeling all of the specifics.

Anyone with better ideas?

Elvis Lives
08-16-05, 06:38
Went for a walk in the beach. Suzy was the lifeguard. Her lifesaving techniques were adequate, but seemed a bit urgent. Not quite rushed but everything done with a purpose. She okay to look at, just a tad soft, that is except her massage which was just down right painful. I am not a hard massage fan, if you are she is your gal. I will say her rendition of the pacific rim was an unexpected pleasure. All else was expected for my $ donation to the save the whale foundation.

Leonlam
08-16-05, 08:44
I noticed in the AJC today that Paradise is having a $20 special in celebration of their 6th anniversary. I don't know if the special will actually save you money in the end, but I'm passing along the info.My experience is that it never saves any money, unless you opt for no extras. A $10 or $20 door fee reduction means a commensurate amount more for upgrades.

LatinGod
08-16-05, 11:24
Does anyone has had any experience in this type of locations?

I'm in this brazilian craving right now, but wanted to hear some recommendations.

Thanks,

LG

PWhipped
08-16-05, 13:36
You can see the reviews on T E R PW

Latin guy, here is one for you(grin)

web site:http://www.eros-atlanta.com/files/at-m2-thalia1.htm
Agency service Escort/Massage city: Atlanta
phone 1: (678) 851-7939 Incall
delivered as promised: Yes---- smokes: Yes but not during session
on time: Yes availability: Daytime/Nighttime
real photo: No ------ photo accurate: No
build: Thin ----height: 5'3" - 5'5"
ethnicity: South American ---- transexual: No
hair color:Brown breast cup: A
hair type:Straight ---- breast implants: No
hair length:Below Shoulders breast appearance:Average
piercings:Belly Button ; --- tattoos:One -----;pussy:Partially Shaved
- Nude massage quality:Below par
sex:Yes --;blow job ---Yes with Condom -- Incall 60 Minutes $200

Was given a birthday present from my best friend for a brazil agency appointment with Thilia. Went to the location, large Roswell apartment complex, little old, and was given the 2 call system, walked onto the porch and the place was very unkept, dirty and starting to really show age with some rotting wood. (1st bad) Invited in, escorted to bedroom, very dark so I opened the blinds some and waited for my treat of a very beautiful lady. In walk a petite lady, but did not have blonde hair and just did not seem to be Thilia.(2 bad) “I came to see Thilia”,“me Thilia” Told her not look like Thilia, out the door she went, in came the manager or whoever she is, says “I have another girl,you want to see” ok,will see. In walks another, did not want her so said to send back Thilia. Time passes, in walks Thilia,the Bait&Switch
No, sure it is not her as my eyes have adjusted more and could tell by the profile that it was a bait and switch, but she is fairly attractive and she is petite and smiles a lot and the birthday little head said OK(bad# 3) So I said OK, she smiles and comes over and starts kissing me like her long lost boyfriend, nice kisses.(1 plus) But had cigarette breath (bad4) Then she says she cannot speak English(bad 5) Next she asked if I want a massage,sure, that’s part of the Brazil experience is it not? Very lame non effective massage(bad 6) I turn over and remove her clothes, tiny titties, and she did not seem to react to touching or kissing of the nips. But was breathing hard when kissing her neck. Seemed to be a little excited, or played the part. Then on her back for some DATY. She was not very tasty(bad 7),she did have an “O” quickly and was wet for the next part. Mish then doggy, back to mish for the finish. That is when the odor came, fish market.(bad 8) I got up, she asked if I wanted shower, off to the bath, she took shower with me(2 plus) Then I noticed the shower curtain,grung and mold all over, yech,nasty, tub dirty also,(bad 9)I scrubbed and got out fast. Put on clothes and got out quickly and off to another shower to clean up again. Overall,cleanliness not acceptable. Strike out

PWhipped
08-19-05, 09:01
Opps, may need to clarify, most of the Brazilian massages are found in apartments and homes. I really do not know of a Brazillian SPA or "BMP", wow, new term(grin) Most just have a bed to f--- on and some do have a massage table and some have bed and table. Hope this helps, and the review(grin) , damn what a nightmare, not a wet one(grin) PW

Pay Pal
08-20-05, 00:47
Pay Pal,

Spring Spa (just around the corner from Gold Spa) may be the exception. Likes Hot Blond reported a 1.0 tip fee during his visit, and I can confirm that appears to be an acceptable tip there.

Just around the corner??? Don't remember that one. I know of a Tower Spa on Spring street. Reviewed that on my last visit. Is that the one he speaks of? I don't think that's around the corner. Not sure I could find it again but I may try.

I'm in town for a couple days. Man the traffic looked bad on 85/75 N. I'm staying in the Airport area. I'll probably try and find Ocean again and give them another chance. AMPs and Escorts are my thing. SCs too but only if they allow extras. Report(s) to follow. Any advice and/or help is appreciated.

Pay Pal
08-20-05, 22:44
Annie isn't there!!! Oh no. Almost didn't stay. They presented Barbie. She's hot. Not an Annie but still hot in her own way. Same service as Annie. Ball licking included. Seemed concerned that I had a good time. Was told Annie would be back next week or next month or some time. Gees. I finally come back here and she's not there! I guess I could have called. CBJ/CFS.

She wanted 300. I told her I had a special deal with Annie for 200. That worked! I had some fun at gold for less than 240. It wasn't even that difficult. No threats to walk etc.

Noticed Jubili or some such opened again around the corner. Decided to go back to the hotel room and what happened next was wild. It belongs in the escort section though.

Gag on It
08-21-05, 21:00
Annie isn't there!!! Oh no. Almost didn't stay. They presented Barbie. She's hot. Not an Annie but still hot in her own way. Same service as Annie. Ball licking included. Seemed concerned that I had a good time. Was told Annie would be back next week or next month or some time. Gees. I finally come back here and she's not there! I guess I could have called. CBJ/CFS.

She wanted 300. I told her I had a special deal with Annie for 200. That worked! I had some fun at gold for less than 240. It wasn't even that difficult. No threats to walk etc.

Noticed Jubili or some such opened again around the corner. Decided to go back to the hotel room and what happened next was wild. It belongs in the escort section though.This post is suspect since Jubilee SPA ia very closed even has tall weeds growing infront of the door, so I dont see how this guy is saying it is open!

The Don ATL
08-22-05, 21:10
I read a couple weeks ago (not sure if it was on this board or not) that Toyko Spa in Jonesboro was offering an early morning 2 for 1 special. I saw the ad in the AJC sports page for two days after but I never got to visit the spa. The ad last week did not include this offer last week so I was wondering if this was still offered. Has anyone been to Toyko Spa and can report?

Pay Pal
08-22-05, 23:15
This post is suspect since Jubilee SPA ia very closed even has tall weeds growing infront of the door, so I dont see how this guy is saying it is open!

Because I drove by and saw the neon sign on. It looked open to me. I promise I'm not making it up! I drove by again Sunday morning on my way out of town and the place looked closed again. But Friday night late, it looked open. I think I even saw a car in the parking lot and the gate was open then too.

But thank you so much for your kind attitude.

Game Cock Too
08-24-05, 08:37
I live near the area. The lights ARE on at night or have been for a few nights, but I haven't seen any sign of life.

bigrobb52
08-25-05, 21:47
Thinking of having my first AMP experiance tomorrow. Which one should I hit? Looking for very clean asian females. Preferably Korean or Japanese. Help me out.

Wazoo
08-26-05, 21:59
If you are on the southside, I'd recommend Paradise for a first timer. It's a clean, well-run club with a stable staff. The two regular girls there are nice looking at give consistently good service. Have a fake name ready that you can remember because they'll ask you to fill out a membership card. They'll write down the price you paid so you won't have to negotiate next time you come in. Just be sure you don't pay too much on the first visit. Haven't been in in about 6 months, though, which is an eternity in the spa business. Others may have a different experience.

TampaBanker
08-26-05, 22:14
Guys,

I will be driving through ATL on the way to TN next week find that nothing breaks a long drive like a massage.

Give me some guidance on an AMP that will:

Be fairly easy for an outsider to find from interstate (coming up on 75)

Offer full service

Have some ladies that are under 30 (I think Tampa is the retirement spot for all older AMP's!)

I will gladly report later on (and have in the past!)

Everyone have a great weekend.

LexLuther
08-27-05, 09:11
Thinking of having my first AMP experiance tomorrow. Which one should I hit? Looking for very clean asian females. Preferably Korean or Japanese. Help me out.

Bigrobb52,

There has been an interesting discussion recently on the Honolulu/AMP thread. The basic premise is that the Japanese AMP worker is like Saskwatch (i.e. non-existent). Notwithstanding the fact that one can, in fact, find a few older Japanese workers in Hawaii, most AMP workers across the entire country are actually Korean. The other thing that Lex would like to mention here is that AMP workers are (almost without exception) very clean. So relax, try just about any AMP, and post your own findings.

LexLuther

PWhipped
08-27-05, 18:13
Lex is so right, most ARE Korean, and they are clean and give very good service.

Tampa Banker, most all are very good, the ones near the airport, Jonesboro seem to be a little less, but not always, I have got 40 - 100 at the downtown AMPs also. Have fun,

Wet dreams to all, PW

ldao
08-30-05, 17:32
I'll be coming to atlanta this weekend and was reading on here about some brazillian massages, how do you get in contact with them?

PWhipped
08-30-05, 21:28
You will find them on E R O S dot com, and on T E R reviews. Will link or paste some for you. PW

PWhipped
08-30-05, 21:41
http://www.brazilianrendevul.com

http://www.sallyshouse.com/girls/emma/bruna.html

http://badintentionsatlanta.com/clara.html

http://www.babesfromrio.com/rac.html

http://www.rainforestangels.com/susan.html

http://copacabanagirlsatlanta.com/tricia.html

Most work out of apartments with house moms that speak some English. They are not AMPS per say, as most do not have table showers.

Many do have good massage skills, but many do not, but the FS is good. Could they be BMP's(grin)

This should keep you busy and broke for a few days, (grin)

Be sure to click on gallery or girls or whatever and you will see the others at eash establiment. Wet Dreams, PW

Copasetic
08-30-05, 23:04
Idao,

Probably smart to avoid http://badintentionsatlanta.com/, http://www.brazilianrendevul.com, and http://www.rainforestangels.com/.

Very average to poor reviews, when they have reviews. Some of the women do nothave any reviews.

brazilianrendevul is known to be not so good. Bad intentions is average or no reviews and rainforest mostly has no reviews.

Rachel and Sharon at http://www.babesfromrio.com/ are consistent and overall and http://www.sallyshouse.com/girls/ is also very consistent. Also
http://copacabanagirlsatlanta.com/, but stick with Jenny, Clarice or Star. These 3 places are your best bet. The others above are a waste of time.

Atlanta Monger
08-31-05, 00:57
Two more Brazilian groups with good reviews and great service are RelaxAtlanta (http://www.freewebs.com/relaxatlanta) and MyBrazilianGirls (http://www.mybraziliangirls.com) - both highly recommended. Julie of MBG has a body to die for, and Katryna of RA is one of the best gals in town.

- AM

PWhipped
08-31-05, 06:29
AM, yep, forgot about Katryna, she has great reviews and personal recomendations. Wow look at those T's on Lara, hotttt.

Wet Dreams, PW

whyme
08-31-05, 07:33
Rainforest report Susana, in bra, G string, stockings and heels. Guys this is the most smoking hot bod I have seen in a long time. Rio comes in and says “You like?” This babe is top notch Cheetah quality. Better then the pictures and actually a lot shorter then I expected. Petite as shit and to die for. All she says is ‘Sex?” Hands me a raincoat and pulls the bra and g off and lies on her back.

She spoke very little English and seemed very shy at first. I'm a little shy myself so things started slowly and eventually she offered a massage. After a couple of minutes I figured I might as well get things started so I rolled over and pulled her down on top of me. She wasn't too eager to kiss with tounge but she eventually caved in. She put a condom on me and began giving me a decent blow. I played with her tits, which were fake, but very nice. I rolled her over and we kissed a little more. She was little more eager at this point and I pulled off her bottoms. She was wet and tasted great. I was a little unsure of how long I should do this because I wasn't sure if she was going to have an O, a fake O, or no O. So I just enjoyed myself as long as I wanted. She seemed to be enjoying it as well but I decided I wanted inside her. By now she was kissing me, DFk, and wanting me to give it to her. We did it missionary for a while and then I flipped her over for a little doggie. Her ass is awsome and after a few minutes, I unfortunately had all I could take. I pulled out and she played with my balls while I finished. It was a one-shot deal with her but I only wasted about 15 minutes.

Hobby For All
08-31-05, 17:26
Two more Brazilian groups with good reviews and great service are RelaxAtlanta (http://www.freewebs.com/relaxatlanta) and MyBrazilianGirls (http://www.mybraziliangirls.com) - both highly recommended. Julie of MBG has a body to die for, and Katryna of RA is one of the best gals in town.

- AMRelax Atlanta has been my ATF for a couple years, used to be Top Girls Massage. Never seen Katrina, but noticed her pictures aren't on the site anymore. Brenda is the best Brazilian I have ever seen SUPER GFE and has an ass to compete with Tara and Blondie but has the all natural tits to go along with it and all for $$ no up selling.

Gag on It
08-31-05, 21:06
Because I drove by and saw the neon sign on. It looked open to me. I promise I'm not making it up! I drove by again Sunday morning on my way out of town and the place looked closed again. But Friday night late, it looked open. I think I even saw a car in the parking lot and the gate was open then too.

But thank you so much for your kind attitude.Dude what gate? There is no gate at Jubilee SPA!!! Just a glass door with overgrown weeds infront of it! I live walking distance from the place! The neaon sign may work by light sensor or automatic. THE PLACE IS CLOSED just like holiday spa! I have an attitude since you got my hopes all up and then they were dashed, I loved that place and want it back!

Pay Pal
09-01-05, 20:34
Dude what gate? There is no gate at Jubilee SPA!!! Just a glass door with overgrown weeds infront of it! I live walking distance from the place! The neaon sign may work by light sensor or automatic. THE PLACE IS CLOSED just like holiday spa! I have an attitude since you got my hopes all up and then they were dashed, I loved that place and want it back!

I know I saw the sign. Someone else here did too. Check the follow up posts. I reported what I saw in hopes that someone could confirm. I didn't stop that night because I had just visited Gold. It's the one right around the corner. The way you go if you're going to get on I-85 South. It's on the left. Big dip down driveway. Across from the jack shacks.

As far as the gate, what can I say. I was looking at the sign and driving by. I saw something that looked like a gate to me at night while driving by. Not so sure about the gate. But that freakin' sign was on. No doubt about it.

And so what. If they're closed they're closed.

Happy hunting.

Gag on It
09-02-05, 00:02
I know I saw the sign. Someone else here did too. Check the follow up posts. I reported what I saw in hopes that someone could confirm. I didn't stop that night because I had just visited Gold. It's the one right around the corner. The way you go if you're going to get on I-85 South. It's on the left. Big dip down driveway. Across from the jack shacks.

As far as the gate, what can I say. I was looking at the sign and driving by. I saw something that looked like a gate to me at night while driving by. Not so sure about the gate. But that freakin' sign was on. No doubt about it.

Happy hunting.Oh by the way I saw Jesus Christ today at the park. I know it was him he is here. Dont try to tell me it was a bum , it looked like jesus to me, and if it was not so what!

Pay Pal
09-02-05, 18:10
Oh by the way I saw Jesus Christ today at the park. I know it was him he is here. Dont try to tell me it was a bum , it looked like jesus to me, and if it was not so what!

Was he carrying a neon sign that read "Open" ?

Amen

Ozymandias
09-02-05, 19:09

Happy hunting.I saw the marquee sign on, but there is no "open" sign on the door.

Probably some contractor was in there doing work, flipped the switch, and forgot to turn it off.

I suspect the leaseholder is just keeping the place in reserve, maybe as a bust fallback, and maybe they're having some improvements done.

In any case, Jubilee is NOT open.

O.

Anskel
09-05-05, 07:56
Went to the ocean yesterday for a little relaxation. Met a small young girl named Tina from Korea. Tiny waist, and muscular. Said she lifted weights, and I could tell. 9 on my scale, but at least an 8 on any scale. About 25 I would guess, although it is difficult to tell with these girls. Very hot if you like that type, like I do. TS and massage were good, but that is not what I was there for.

After making the deal, she bent me over the table from a standing position and started licking. She licked everything she could get her tongue on, and ended with her tongue furiously licking my rear hole for about two minutes. Damn it has nice. During the TS, I moaned loudly every time she got near it, so I think she got the hint!

Covered BJ followed, DATY, mish, and finished her doggie. She let me lick her ass, but not penetrate with a finger. Doggie seemed to be her favorite. With her tiny body, it was easy for me to reach around and touch her clit as I pounded her from behind. She was so small and light, I pretty much picked her up at the waist and pounded her against my hard cock. Nice.

I would do her again. .4 at the door. Started with 1 for her, she asked for 1.2. I said ok as long as I could DATY.

A good time was had by all. I would go again.

Vincent Van Ho
09-05-05, 13:53
Anskel,

Where the heck is 'The Ocean'?

AsianLover
09-06-05, 09:40
I visited a chinese AMP on Holcolmb Bridge Road, near Grimes Bridge. They go under the name Cherry in CL (stress reduction section). ***-437-3600.

I had a decent massage by a 30 yo Chinese girl name Su She. She was not very attractive, but her massage was OK. Then she flipped me and gave me a very mechanical happy ending.

Here is the kicker. She asked me if I wanted to be wiped down with a hot towel (its in an office park, so no shower). I agreed and she wiped me down. Upon leaving, I saw my wet towel hanging up in the bathroom. THEY ONLY USE 1 TOWEL for the DAY. I would never go back as that type of hygiene is disgusting. Plus Su She had really bad breath.

AL

Copasetic
09-06-05, 10:36
Anskel,

Where the heck is 'The Ocean'?

7855 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350

Wazoo
09-06-05, 18:00
Stopped by the place on Chantilly Road (near I-85 and N. Druid Hills) because I couldn't get an appointment with the usual spots. I really needed a massage and thought I could at least get that. Options at the door were $50/half or $80/hour. Opted for the half. Therapist was large-boned for an asian, though fairly cute. I got what actually was a pretty good massage for about 15 minutes. She suddenly announced that we were finished and told me to get dressed. The worse part is not that I only could get a massage, but that the $50 massage I purchased only lasted 15 minutes. It's very clear that they have no interest in repeat business. Do NOT go there!

Bone Heat
09-11-05, 01:10
I went to the Moonlight spa on Bankhead HWY in Austell this evening. It was about 10:45 and the girl said they were about to close, so I could only stay for 30min. The shower was very quick and as soon as we got back to the room she asked me what I wanted. Since time was short it was a quick session with only one position and no massage. The service was friendly but just a little bit rushed since they were closing for the evening. The spa is worth checking out but make sure you don't go around closing time. Oh the price for extra service is a little bit on the high side 1.40. It's nice to see a spa open in cobb.

Bodysurfer
09-12-05, 23:49
About two weeks ago I stopped by there and had the same experience though only a hand job was offered. I can't remember the new name, but it used to be World Health Spa. Anyway, after a half fast table shower and a decent massage I left the place not planning to return anytime soon.

Crow44
09-13-05, 15:20
Anyone know where Julie is from the Ocean?

She is the best, I miss her.

Whining

Hobby For All
09-14-05, 16:34
Got the closest thing to GFE I have ever come across at a spa last week.

Petite, 5'-2, 100 32B and cute as a button. Good English to boot.

Not DKF but plenty of LFK right from the start. Excellent TS with lots of attention to the back side which was a sign of things to come.

typical 40 house and $ for everything else.

Got to love it when after you give your $ they want to start the next part of the session with you laying face down. Very good rimming action and felt like it was BB. I have seen alot of them do it with the C on their tongue but this was too wet and warm for that. Start the BJ BB then switch to C right that the end before FS.

Great time with MPFS. I'm sure I will never see her again. By the time I get back to them they have moved on.

If you get a chance enjoy.

Peachtree
09-14-05, 17:17
Crow,

I don't know where Julie went, but does anyone know where Cookie went that was at the Paraside awhile back?

Peachtree

Smiling Jack
09-15-05, 13:49
This is my first post in quite awhile, I have not been able to sign in since the new format. Anyway I will not go into detail now other than to say I have made my way to Paradise on several occasions and basically what everone has already described in the forum is exatctly the way it is. I see where tokyo is advertising happy time again so I hope to make my way there before they stop again. Has anyone tried the happy hour there, sounds too good to be true. Now that I can get back on I will update on my amp adventures in the future.

Kanky Mofo
09-15-05, 18:18
I was in this neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago. Stopped at the Rainbow. Had a coupon for $40. They were closed but was nice enough to let me in.

Saw Anna, a fairly healthy latina who "loves to fuck!" and boy did she.

A good time was had by all. Total out of pocket $160.

Good luck!

The Don ATL
09-17-05, 09:35
Got home earlier from a business trip for a change and decided since i was southside to pop on over to Paradise. I was exhausted from a long series of business trips and flights but I had never made a daylight run to the place.
Well LSs, it was another good outing for me.
Showed my cards at the door to...I guess we should call him Papasan... He let me in and directed me to the backroom. Few moments later i met "Young" (probably spelled Jung but what am I...a linguistic specialist or something). After an pleasant table shower, Young started a medium touch massage that I asked her to upgrade to a hard massage and she did. One of the better massage's that i have had in a while een though she only worked on the back. When things turned more personal, I learned that young used her teeth a lightly to add presssure to the activities. She also like to be on top of the world and with her solid C cups it is both a nice ride to take and to view.
All in all I was out of pocket my standard 160 and back in my car in just under 60 minutes (probably 50...hey I did say that it had been a long and stressful trip...LOL)
Paradise is defintiely my go to option.
Been debatng of trying somewhere else but am not sure which on to try next...besides...I only need one more stamp to fill my card...don;t know exactly what I get but applebees used to give me a free meal when my card was full...hmmmm?

johnnyreb
09-21-05, 18:53
Usually I'm an AMP guy, but after reading some of the reports on the Brazilian agencies, I decided to try one out. Based on reviews here and on ***, I set up a lunchtime appointment with Clarice over at http://copacabanagirlsatlanta.com

http://eros-atlanta.com/files/at-gee2-clarice1.htm

All I can say is WOW!!! Firstly, the pics are real and she is actually that hot. Secondly, she DEFINITELY knows how to show a man a good time. This girl is a total GFE and I recommend her to all my friends (hell, even if you're not a friend, I'll still recommend her). She walked in in some sexy lingerie and started with DFK and then just went to town on me and let me do the same to her.

She was more pricey than the AMP's = $$.5 for the hour. I've never been to a Brazilian place before, so I don't know if I overpaid, but I certainly got my money's worth.

If you have the money, drop whatever you're doing and go check her out. If you don't have the money, go get a second job and then go check her out. She's just that good.

Tim Dog
09-22-05, 15:04
I guess I would call myself a Bronze prince cause someone else dubbed themself the bronze king, man i think I can recall only one so-so experience other than that it has been off the meter when it comes to these girls. Overpaid at a bronze shack there is no such thing but the going rates are typically $.50 for a half and $$ for the hour. Also a side note with these girls YMMV just like anybody else cause I have gotten a bbbj from some and others wouldn't so it all depends but they are the best at make you totally relaxed with hot oil massages and deep tissue rubs. Mutliple positions are thier specialty usually a cow girl and then a lil mish with my favorite for the finish

Tha Dogg.

Wazoo
09-25-05, 23:41
Mari is well-built and eager to please. Fantastic C-cups and nicely toned body, cute face. Face (6-7), Body (9), Attitude (9), Technique (9). Damage is just 60 house, 20 VIP room upgrade, and 100 tip. No negotiation needed. VIP room is well worth it--lots of mirrors and privacy. Paradise is still the class of the southside.

Buford Guy
09-27-05, 11:16
Man! It is good to see the Guide is back up and running. As most of you guys know it is hard as hell for me to get on the south side of town for a good massage. I found Pine Tree Spa in Cumming, Ga and decided to give it a shot. Well save your money! Went in last week and wanted a massage and yank. The girl took me to the shower and ask what I wanted. She then proceeded to yank me right there. When i ask her to wait, she informed me it was easier for her to do it there in the shower room. Well I let her go ahead and do her thing and after she was done she took me back to the massage room and handed me my clothes. I was in there a total of 10 minutes and it cost me 1.00. I will not be back. Any suggestions for the north side would be greatly appreciated.

Cherokee 6057
09-27-05, 12:25
Amazing what you can come across with this internet thing.

Found this last night while mucking around with Google Answers.

Could this be the result of someone’s wife / GF finding.

Credit Card receipts or reviewing the CC bill?

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=498530

I would file it under “Entertainment Expenses”

GA Boy
09-27-05, 17:48
Where is it?

johnnyreb
09-28-05, 07:51
Amazing what you can come across with this internet thing.

Found this last night while mucking around with Google Answers.

Could this be the result of someone’s wife / GF finding.

Credit Card receipts or reviewing the CC bill?

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=498530

I would file it under “Entertainment Expenses”If the guy is stupid enough to put it on his credit card, he deserves what he gets. There's a new invention out called cash - he should look into it.

Shilpa7319
10-02-05, 21:22
Went to Ocean and gave 40 for the start then was asked don't you want to go for next step at the end of the massage, though there was no conversation during the massage, because I was very nervous and was making the lady nervous, she took my money and counted and returned me 20 for full service which I gave as tip at the end. Experience was nice from my standard. Thanks all who gave tips about above and that led to this quicky. Massage was mild but shower was good. Rest was nice and to my satisfaction.

Fatho Banger
10-04-05, 20:53
My first 2 experiences at this spa were excellent with far above average service and satisfaction but I stopped by last night and was greeted by a new face. She was mid 30's and very tall. She said her name was Jay (I think) and she said that the other girl was on vacation. I paid 60 for the hour and was led upstairs and told to undress. After bringing me down for the rushed table shower she started with a crappy massage for about 5 minutes and then started complaining about how her hands hurt and she was getting tired. She wanted to move on to extras and I tipped $ which in my previous experiences was rewarded with FS. She kind of frowned and made the bj motion. I tried to persist for FS but she said she'd never agree to anything less than $$!! I settled for a cbj hoping that it would be worth it. Boy did I get ripped... She started with the CBJ for about a minute and a half then took her mouth off and started a CHJ. I asked her to politely continue with the BJ but she pointed at her neck and said she was getting tired. I finished with the HJ and was out the door in under 20 minutes and $.6 lighter. As far as I'm concerned this place can get shut down for ripping off regulars and providing lackluster service.

LatinGod
10-11-05, 17:18
Ok, finally decided to Dream of Sally's House.

So I called her and ask about a Lunch special, she asked "Who would you like to see? "

I told her I woudl like to see the girls once I get there and choose at that time.

Easy to find the place. And once I got there, we made the arrangementS for what I wanted and was taken to one of the bedrooms to have the girls come in 1-by-1 and introduce themselves.

After seeing 5 of the girls, decided to try Yasmin. Petite brunette, with a nice bubbly ass and really nice shaped tits. The page says 32B I will say they are 34C's.

Well we went ahead at it. And had some LFK, CBJ, DATY, and then I took her and started ramming her in the bed. After that she asked if we could go at it Doggie. And of course you have to please the lady, right? . We went at it, for a while and then lay down in bed for some mish and ended with the cowgirl.

After that had a little massage and she asked if I wanted t go at it again. So we decided to go again. With Cowgirl and Doggie.

So all in all not bad at all. Really nice body. Great tits and ass. And a really horny girl. Hey you can't beat 3 pops in 1. 5 hours right?

Price not bad at all. So I may become a repeat now.

Now if anyon know o a young Blonde, Tall and pretty girl that likes the business let me know. I want to try the Caucasians now.

Have sweet dreams guys!

Oh. I almost forgot this is her.

http: //www.Sallyshouse.com/girls/emma/yas.html

Nooga Newbie
10-11-05, 19:07
I'm new to Atlanta, as well as a first time poster. Are there any quality AMP's in or around Woodstock? Thanks in advance!

WilliamWalker
10-13-05, 08:55
Welcome Mr. newbe to the board.
No there are no "quality AMPs" around Woodstock.

That may be illegal and I assure you that nothing illegal goes on there. Even if there were we would be reluctant to post it for the world to see, for local bible thumpers may be offended.

Meanwhile how about telling us about MPs in Chattanooga first.

Ifnot
10-13-05, 09:01
Anyone got an update on this AMP? Service providers were usually the hottest looking, have they kept to this standard? What is the current pricing structure? ($60 + xx)

Thanks,

Ifnot

Wazoo
10-13-05, 14:50
Felt nostalgic and went to see Penny at Accupressure, who I saw regularly several years ago when she worked at the New Image Spa in town. When I arrived I found Penny walking around nude inside without a care in the world. She's gained a little tummy over the years but still has the great knockers. Kim also works there--a slender woman about 50 I guess. Since it was slow I was lucky to get the four-hand special. They are both really skilled at giving hard therapeutic massages. Penny has had training and really knows what she is doing. Unless you've experienced this yourself you can't believe how great it is to have two at once. To my surprise, both stayed for the entire session. Let's just say that they work well together. After the main event there was a table shower, sauna, and then another 20 minutes of massage. Went way over time but they didn't even seem to notice. These two aren't the young, hot girls that you find at the better Asian spas. You've been warned, so nobody write me complaining about that! But if you can get past that and take the session for what it is, you'll have a great time. They'll treat you like an absolute king.

Pcard
10-14-05, 13:04
Gents, I will be visiting Buckhead next week, any decent AMP action in the area. I will not have a car for the 2 nights there, so close is important..Thanks.

Landover
10-14-05, 21:51
Was driving by the old Osaka Spa today on Lawrenceville Hwy. I almost had an accident doing a double take as now a big sign there that says it is a Christian Church. Good think walls can't talk. I bet the leasing agent conveniently neglected to mention the former tennancy.

Bodysurfer
10-14-05, 23:23
Felt nostalgic and went to see Penny at Accupressure, who I saw regularly several years ago when she worked at the New Image Spa in town.

Wazoo,

Thanks for the post. Even though it's too long a drive for me to visit there much, the memories still remain firmly planted in my mind of the wonderful times I've had. It does me real good just to know all is well there.

There's another star named Pepsi that is supposed to be working somewhere on the north side too. Have you or anyone else run across her?

Bodysurfer

dstruggle
10-16-05, 01:10
I will be in the atl area at the end of oct (Kennasaw? ) what about local action or amps in the area. I am monger vet of Baltimore, DC, and the DR. I would appreciate any info about prices and location.

Thanks,

Happy Hunting

The Don ATL
10-16-05, 11:44
Why are you so surprised...after all the wall are probably used to people shouting the Lords name....LOL...I am sure Osaka sounded like a religous place with all of "oh Lord", "oh god" and "Jeeeezus" during action

Was driving by the old Osaka Spa today on Lawrenceville Hwy. I almost had an accident doing a double take as now a big sign there that says it is a Christian Church. Good think walls can't talk. I bet the leasing agent conveniently neglected to mention the former tennancy.

PWhipped
10-16-05, 20:08
If anyone knows where she is, PLEASE PM me. PW

AsianLover
10-17-05, 15:04
I went to Ideal Spa in Woodstock. Its a pretty nice looking spa in a refurbished house. I went during lunch and they had two girls, Helen and another shorter girl with a dark, Thai looking, complexion. Helen took me (there was no choosing here); I had a good shower with lots of scrubbing, followed by a relaxing sauna. Helen, who is about 40 yo, 5'7" with short hair, took me back to my room and started giving me a really good massage. After 10 minutes, she stopped and started negotiating. She was so businesslike that I decided not to go for any extras. I would put Ideal on the must miss list.

AL

AmpLovr
10-19-05, 22:13
Decided to make the drive to Jonesboro to try the Buy one get one free at Tokyo. Greeted by mid 20s lovely. Told her I would like the hour for $60 and the 2 for 1. She didn't seem to hear the 2 for 1 part. I never head any sign of anyone else in the joint while I was there. Decided not to push the point. Didn't really want to risk a "you no like me" response if it wasn't going to happen. Got nice table shower with lots of attention the posterior. Decent massage (she tried) and asks for the flip. Big smile and "You want everything?" YES. Gave her $ and no bitching about more. Very nice service. Nice session, numerous smiles for the rest of the day. I will have to try to go later in the day. I will try the 2fer.
AMP

Sgt Soros
10-21-05, 08:26
Please try not to be too explicit in the public forums about any extra’s offered at an AMP. Comments such as "I tipped $100 for FS" for example. That kind of info should go in private messages only, and then just to trusted members. Posting explicit details is dangerous for both the provider and the poster.

PWhipped
10-22-05, 08:52
Please, I need help, I am looking for a AMP lady named Pepsi, please PM with any lead you have. No, I am not looking for a bad reason, I am looking for a good reason, I lost contact with her and have some info for her and want to see her again also. PM Please!! Thanks, PW

LexLuther
10-22-05, 18:33
Astor B.,

Understand your concern about compromising these establishments and the girls. However if we followed this reasoning, this board would be completely worthless. If they want to, I'm sure LE could intercept and read PM's.

Just Lex's .02.

Lex

TwistedBrother
10-22-05, 20:17
There's compromises to be had here ... there's the "dreaming" thing that PW does, or I think it's ok to not give details and leave them to PMs. You can still say you had a good time somewhere and make it clear there's info worth getting, then you can give details in the PM ...

However, I really don't know how dangerous it really is or isn't, and how much these are read by "outsiders." I do suspect Jackson has good security for PMs, though.

LexLuther
10-22-05, 20:31
Twisted,

Lex is not saying Jackson does not have a well designed site. But you can rest assured that the government could find some way (if they really wanted to) of intercepting the info passed back and forth here. My point is that if we're going to be that paranoid, this board will not be worth reading and posting on.

Lex is sure LE reads the board. But how do they know if a post is true or not. They can't bust all of the spas in this country. There are too many of them. This is a good thing. Unfortunately this is a business which is illegal. This board is one of the few places that people can get reasonably good info on what's to be had, where, and for how much. If we don't communicate openly, it's not good for the industry or for its patrons (us).

Lex

TwistedBrother
10-22-05, 20:42
Lex - I see your point, but I don't know. Some of the other city boards around the country are a little more guarded and they seem to work ok ... for example, Huntsville AL, I've noted, is rarely (as I recall) graphic to any extent.

Shades of gray ... as for me, I've done it both ways.

John Wayne
10-22-05, 21:55
I am sure the cops already know 99% of what we post on this and other forums. I am also sure, they only crack down when the so called " holier than thou" politicians (nazi wannabees) are up for reelection. As it is not uncommon for cops to indulge in the hobby, I can imagine they only do what they have to in order to keep the bosses happy. It still amazes me that one can be arrested for selling (or buying) what i perfectly legal to give away (or accept). I for one believe that since god gave us the ability to have sex for pleasure, we owe it to ourselves to do god's bidding as much as possible. Take that you moronic bible thumpers.

But yes, I agree a lot of the more explicit info could be provide in PMs, especially with regards to independent providers. After all, we are only dreaming, right?

disclaimer: My participation in this forum is for entertainment purposes only.

Gag on It
10-23-05, 04:55
I am sure the cops already know 99% of what we post on this and other forums. I am also sure, they only crack down when the so called " holier than thou" politicians (nazi wannabees) are up for reelection. As it is not uncommon for cops to indulge in the hobby, I can imagine they only do what they have to in order to keep the bosses happy. It still amazes me that one can be arrested for selling (or buying) what i perfectly legal to give away (or accept). I for one believe that since god gave us the ability to have sex for pleasure, we owe it to ourselves to do god's bidding as much as possible. Take that you moronic bible thumpers.

But yes, I agree a lot of the more explicit info could be provide in PMs, especially with regards to independent providers. After all, we are only dreaming, right?

disclaimer: My participation in this forum is for entertainment purposes only.

All so true!

NuGuy36
10-25-05, 12:05
Disagree completely. Why have a message board at all. Why don't all of you "prima donna's" just backchannel each other and not even visit here. You are useless and a waste of my time and everyone else who has to read your drivel if you don't share info.I'm in complete agreement with the advice a fellow mongor was giving us about being discrete with provider info. Atldood, If you don't have anything good to share here then please be gone. We have no use for miserable skanky people like you. The only reason you're being a jackass is because you know alot of the guys on here will not share private info with you through pm's.

LexLuther
10-26-05, 08:28
Atldood just happens to be correct. The spa girls who know what the f*&^ they are doing generally don't get busted. Girls in well run spas also don't get busted. The ones that get busted are the ones that get too greedy, don't use common sense, etc.

He is also correct in saying that if you only provide info in pm's, this board is useless. It's interesting that the ones saying not to provide good info seem to be largely guys with very few posts. So what the hell do they know. Atldood has been around a long while and he knows what he's talking about.

Lex just wishes he and Jimmy could patch up their feud. Jimmy's a great guy as well.

LexLuther

NuGuy36
10-26-05, 12:50
Atldood,

Why the meanness towards pwipped?? You act as if he this guy stole your wife. Get over it! Let's forget this nastiness and concentrate only with the job at hand and that is to locate the very best pussy at the very lowest possible price.

The Don ATL
10-27-05, 09:15
In the famous words of Rodney king, "Can't we all just get along?!"

PWhipped
10-27-05, 11:01
Seems this is the place to visit? Which rd/street off 285 is it on? I have passed by it(I think) but do not remember? Need a "massaggie"!!

Wet dreams, PW

PWhipped
10-27-05, 11:17
Have you been visiting my hangouts in Jacksonville? You used to go to Jax, still??

Wet dreams abound there, PW

Copasetic
10-27-05, 12:51
Seems this is the place to visit? Which rd/street off 285 is it on? I have passed by it(I think) but do not remember? Need a "massaggie"!!

Wet dreams, PW

On Roswell just south of Northridge near Morgan Falls.

Ocean Spa
7855 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350
(770) 352-0877

PWhipped
10-27-05, 13:11
Got so many reports on Pepsi, there must be 6-10 of her(grin) and in 4-6 states. Guess it is a common name as is Pink? (grin) The one I know was just what the Dr ordered, or shall I say just what ol PW needed, have been with her nurmerous times and spent some quality time also, but she disappeared, had seen her at more than one place too, but she is gone. She will call one day, so guys, thanks for the PM's and comebacks, I thank you and will just have a wet dream myself(grin) , maybe in S.C. for a change.

Oh yeah, I know some of you guys travel to Tenn, will be there next week.

, but as we all know, these are just fanticies and dreams, nothing is true, never happened and never will.

Untill later, wet dreams, PW

The Don ATL
10-29-05, 10:47
Unforunately note lately, work has been in major upheave the past two months and I seem to have been everywhere but JVille. I finally got to Puerto Rico, spent 3 weeks in Orlando, so time in tampa, Miami, Meborune, Macon, Vegas, Seattle (to name a few). But I have not been back to Jville. ANything good going on down there that I should note for my next trip?

Have you been visiting my hangouts in Jacksonville? You used to go to Jax, still??

Wet dreams abound there, PW

PWhipped
10-30-05, 09:47
Unforunately note lately, work has been in major upheave the past two months and I seem to have been everywhere but JVille. I finally got to Puerto Rico, spent 3 weeks in Orlando, so time in tampa, Miami, Meborune, Macon, Vegas, Seattle (to name a few). But I have not been back to Jville. ANything good going on down there that I should note for my next trip?

Always something in Jax, let me know when you are to go again.

Wet Dreams, PW

bigrobb52
10-30-05, 13:41
First timer here to the AMP Scene. Who has the best service? What are the do's and don'ts of the AMP Scene.

Im Working
10-31-05, 12:15
First timer here to the AMP Scene. Who has the best service? What are the do's and don'ts of the AMP Scene.Check out the AMP Newbie Guide thread in the Atlanta forum. Tower Spa on Spring and Spa of Atlanta on Roswell have been kind to me, but I see a lot of folks here talk about Ocean Spa.

MrMassage
10-31-05, 19:43
First timer here to the AMP Scene. Who has the best service? What are the do's and don'ts of the AMP Scene.Paradise on the South Side. See other posts for northside. Ocean in Sandy Springs and Accupressure in Woodstock are good bets.

As always, YMMV.

Jenks
10-31-05, 21:25
Went to the newest local on the northside tonight. 40 for a half hr - Mamasan gave good TS and Jenny (previously from Spa Atlanta) Looked good and provided a marginal massage. Could not reach agreement on tip. Packed up and left - doing my part for cost control.

chanhalv44
11-01-05, 12:58
Visited ATL over the weekend. After much hand wringing over where to go, finally decided to head south to Jonesboro. Their yellow pages ad says they close @ 10pm, but when I called well after 11pm, the mamasan answered, asked me if I had been there before, obviously I said yes. She said "you come to backdoor." So off to the rear parking lot I went.

I was quoted $80 for 1hr Jacuzzi. Was met by "Cookie", 25yrs old from Korea.
Cute face, nice B rack, and good body. Took care of house fee and tip all in one shot ($$). Probably 20 more than I needed to spent, but I wanted to make sure she knew what she was in for.

TS, with obvious attention paid to the backside for what was to follow during the massage, followed by 15 minute jacuzzi with me giving her a back massage in the tub.

Moved to table for massage, where I was given a quote good massage actually, very relaxed. Then the fun started.

Left about 1.5 hr later, very satisified. Will definitely be back on next ATL visit. BTW, I was staying in Smyrna, so it was about 30minutes each way, but well worth.
Feel free to PM for the tell-all!

OldSailor
11-02-05, 07:45
I visited Atlanta area last week and found that both Garden and King Spas are still offering "extras" but the price has gone up. Both asked for $60 + 140 initially for an hour. Garden agreed to $60 + 120 with a 20 tip if I enjoyed the service (which I paid). Both ladies were probably late twenties and provided very pleasant company as well as professional "companionship". The massage was better at King and I think the lady there was named "Toy" or something like that. At Garden, the lady was "Xena" and the massage was strange, almost painful at times. I kept having to ask her to be more gentle.

Both of these places are located on GA 85 (NOT I-85) just south of the 285 loop and I would recommend both although some of the other places in the area apparently offer more competitive pricing.

Funguy1464
11-03-05, 19:52
I was quoted $80 for 1hr Jacuzzi. Was met by "Cookie", 25yrs old from Korea.
Cute face, nice B rack, and good body. Took care of house fee and tip all in one shot ($$). Probably 20 more than I needed to spent, but I wanted to make sure she knew what she was in for.

Great Report, I too had the same "late night" experience with Cookie.

Got into town late after a long day. Cookie was awesome Same tip, and a great GFE. She really takes her time.

She said that she had one more year there.

Rake
11-03-05, 23:19
I was cruising down Hwy 276 around Dallas the other day & say one of these huge expensive billboards ( the ones that hold several ads & change a couple of times a miniute) that was advertising "Moonlight Spa ...at Bankhead Hwy.".... Well, besides the fact that Bankhead Highway is now Veterans Memorial & Hollowell Pkway & Broad street et al...the whole thing seemed kind of wierd. Anyone have any info on this place?

Bone Heat
11-05-05, 01:32
The moonlite spa is worth going to if you are ready to get down to business. the one time I was in there the girl did not want to give a message, she only wanted to play. If you go plan to bring some cash, It was a little high for extras. You might also want to check out the K spa in Hiram. I think the service is hit or miss there.

Gag on It
11-05-05, 05:10
I was cruising down Hwy 276 around Dallas the other day & say one of these huge expensive billboards ( the ones that hold several ads & change a couple of times a miniute) that was advertising "Moonlight Spa ...at Bankhead Hwy.".... Well, besides the fact that Bankhead Highway is now Veterans Memorial & Hollowell Pkway & Broad street et al...the whole thing seemed kind of wierd. Anyone have any info on this place?

Many people still call it Bankhead Hwy!!! but I drive down there often adn have never seen the place you speak of!

Mulva
11-05-05, 13:28
Many people still call it Bankhead Hwy!!! but I drive down there often adn have never seen the place you speak of!This place is on Bankead (aka Hollowell aka Veteran's Memorial aka 78) where it intersects Thornton Rd. If you're heading west on 78, it'll be in a small plaza on the right.

I've been here once, and extras are available. At the time they only had 2 girls working there. The one I saw is a little bit older (40s), with a large natural rack. I didn't see the other girl. Service was decent, and they were pretty friendly. Prices are standard.

Also, there is some evidence that this place is run by Thais and not Koreans. There's a little altar by the door with some golden elephants on it. I didn't get a good look at it though.

Gag on It
11-06-05, 06:15
This place is on Bankead (aka Hollowell aka Veteran's Memorial aka 78) where it intersects Thornton Rd. If you're heading west on 78, it'll be in a small plaza on the right.

I've been here once, and extras are available. At the time they only had 2 girls working there. The one I saw is a little bit older (40s), with a large natural rack. I didn't see the other girl. Service was decent, and they were pretty friendly. Prices are standard.

Also, there is some evidence that this place is run by Thais and not Koreans. There's a little altar by the door with some golden elephants on it. I didn't get a good look at it though.

Thanks for that info I will check that out... soon...

Wazoo
11-08-05, 22:22
Han, who advertizes in the Therapeutic Massage section of CL, is therapeutic only. She works out of a chiropractor's office off Wieuca Rd. It's a very, very good massage, though, from a well trained therapist. She'd be especially good for those of you who like very firm massages. Just passing along info, both for those of you who are looking for this sort of thing and for those of you who were hoping for more.

Hotlanta5
11-17-05, 19:18
If you enjoy going to the AMPS in Sandy Springs (Ocean, etc...) you better do it now while you can. PM me and I will elaborate.

Im Working
11-18-05, 11:39
So, I'm driving south from Atlanta tomorrow morning. There are a couple AMPs which I've visited off the 75 with varying degrees of satisfaction. But I'm curious as to how early these places open. Usually I'm a late afternoon to evening kinda guy, but I've been curious about a morning session to get my day off right. Any advise happily accepted and I'll be happy to report back with my results.

Monger in ATL
11-18-05, 16:13
This place is on Bankead (aka Hollowell aka Veteran's Memorial aka 78) where it intersects Thornton Rd. If you're heading west on 78, it'll be in a small plaza on the right.I live in the area, and drive past that AMP on Bankhead pretty frequently. I drove by last night and there were people with camcorders taping mongers. Not a good sign at all.

Im Working
11-21-05, 11:37
Tried to go to #1 spa off I-75 exit 60 - closed. Went up to exit 62 for VIP. .50 was the 30 minute fee. I gave .60 and got no change. stand up shower, alone. relatively decent massage with older woman with nice figure. At flip, another $ was negotiated, but got nothing but HJ. Lame and felt buyer's remorse big time. Another one of those, curtains but no doors deals. I won't be going back there again. I need to check out the one off of exit 97 sometime.

Gg2002
11-22-05, 17:20
So, I'm driving south from Atlanta tomorrow morning. There are a couple AMPs which I've visited off the 75 with varying degrees of satisfaction. But I'm curious as to how early these places open. Usually I'm a late afternoon to evening kinda guy, but I've been curious about a morning session to get my day off right. Any advise happily accepted and I'll be happy to report back with my results.I was in town a couple weeks ago and visited Ocean. Had plans to visit paradise, but never made it but was told that they open at 8 am.

Gg2002
11-22-05, 17:32
Was in from out of town and decided on Ocean for my first ATL AMP. Not knowing how easy/tough it is to get around I figured nothing was a far trip. Was staying south east of downtown and ended up in some of the worst traffic I have ever encountered.

Anyway, made it there and was introduced to Lucy. a 7/7 but she was very nice. Paid the .4 and negotiated with her for 1.2. From where I am from, it was a very fair cost for good service.

Redneck69
11-24-05, 19:59
Hi,

Can someone tell me what part of the southside is Paradise Spa located in?

Maybe the name of the town, or the name of the road. All I have access to is an old phone book, and I can not find a listing.

Thanks,

Red

Vicks Da Man
11-25-05, 01:46
First time poster here. Drop by Fuji Spa on the way home tonight. Crawled up the back stairs and was greeted by 40ish, petite mamasan. She led me to a room and a few minutes later, in walk CiCi. Very pretty, size two Asian, she said Korean.

Paid for the hour up front, moved to the so so table shower and then back for a 15 minute massage warmup. She rolled me over and ask me what else i might want. I mentioned everything, she held up two fingers, i remember everyone mentioning here and Gold was usually high and being my first time there i said ok. She smiled and i said for two pops. She was confused and i mentioned i wanted to cum twice. She was a little hesitant, but i knew i would go fast the first time. She agreed.

She took the money, then returned and went to work. She started with a CBJ and wheeled her ass to me. I did a little finger action and eventually she swung back and mounted me. I'm fairly average down there and wow she was snugg. Some of you with something hanging down there would have a ball with her. She rode me to completion then dismounted, cleaned me up and asked if i were ready again. Not a chance, so i decided to work on her a bit. I dined for about 5-10 minutes and then hopped up for round two.

This was much more fun, i was swinging legs in all kinds of directions. She got into this a bit more and was putting on a good show. I know it was a show...but it was a good one. :-)

I never could cum again, but had a hell of a time trying. I finally threw in the towel.

Overall a nice first visit for me. $260 total for a full hour of fun. It wasn't GFE by any means, but she was an easy 7-8 in my book and a fun ride.

Vicks Da Man