PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Streetwalker Reports

The E
04-04-05, 21:18
I thought that I should devote a thread specifically to the ATL street action. Ok... have at it fellas!!!

Focker 2
04-04-05, 22:22
Saw a SW on Delk. She was walking w/ her spanish PIMP. I'm assuming this area is growing? She was actually not that bad looking either. Probably a 6.5 on the SW scale.

Atl Lost Soul
04-11-05, 11:25
It is setup in a certain way & that is the way that is following. 95% of items posted are about street action anyway.

Please stop making all these individual theads.

GA Boy
04-12-05, 07:44
I agree. Way to many threads starting out there. How about a thread for BBW women, a new thread for petite women, or how about a thread for girls with glasses. Your just making to many threads. Jackson, is there a way you can limit this? This guy is making threads for everything under the sun.

Hi,

I can limit the threads by simply not approving them, but I wanted to be a little less controlling on this USA Forum as an experiment, so for the time beign let's just see what happens.

Thanks,

Jackson

GA Boy
04-12-05, 14:59
I feel a little better.

Thanks

Fun Atlanta
04-12-05, 18:41
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and this is my first post. But I'm not new to the dreams we have here. I'm in the NE so basically I prefer to stay close to where I live. There are two areas that I've noticed.

I saw some at Indian Tr mentioned in earlier threads but sees LE clamped down.

I frequent Presidential a lot but only see a few stragglers. I've gotten lucky once at travelers with a girl named treasure. can't find here there anymore.

Another one off of Shallowford, the lodge, some big girl. She wasn't very curtious but took care of things very business like. she's not in her room anymore.

The most recent report: I picked up a girl named Christina. She is 10 for a SW and probably 9 normally. But we went to the mot 6 and she asked me to park around the corner while she got her key back. Well duh. anyway she had me for .40 - no problem I would try her again if i saw her. She is really a knock out. Tall athletic build with light hazel eyes. I still drive around hoping to meet her again. It was my stupidity to expect her to come around. I think she was ready to go for it.

Will B. Hard
04-13-05, 01:44
Nice report Fun but in order to keep this Atlanta board organized this post should have gone under the exsisting thread entitled "Street Action"

I think we can really make this board work out well if we post under the exsisting threads.

Penguin USA
04-13-05, 12:54
Last night for the first time in about 6 years, I was able to actuallly cruise Atlanta and not just read about the streetscene.

Metro Pkwy was pretty dead.

Found one WSW on Lakewood near Jonesboro Rd. Looked nice in a nice dress from a distance but up close looked pretty worn out.

Checked out the Boulevard/Ponce action. Lots of WSW & BSW but nothing that I was interested in sticking Junior into.

Eneded up just going home and doing without. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Fun Atlanta
04-14-05, 02:25
Nice report Fun but in order to keep this Atlanta board organized this post should have gone under the exsisting thread entitled "Street Action"

I think we can really make this board work out well if we post under the exsisting threads.Sorry about that. I'll post in the SW thread next time.

De Walt
04-16-05, 10:12
Hi everyone,

The most recent report: I picked up a girl named Christina. She is 10 for a SW and probably 9 normally. But we went to the mot 6 and she asked me to park around the corner while she got her key back. Well duh. anyway she had me for .40 - no problem I would try her again if i saw her. She is really a knock out. Tall athletic build with light hazel eyes. I still drive around hoping to meet her again. It was my stupidity to expect her to come around. I think she was ready to go for it.

Fun Atlanta,

If she ripped you off the first time, why would go back and try her again? It's probably best to just charge it to the game and let it go, there is no telling what could happen next time.

I thought this board was here to help mongers weed out the good from the bad. Why is it some guys read about a warning on a certain girl, then go out and spend thier hard earned $$, only to come back and write about having a similar or worse experience.

For the sake of keeping what little activities we have left intact, we need to start rewarding good service and stay away from the bad.

DeW

De Walt
04-16-05, 11:08
Rode through Metro this morning about 5...It's pretty bad, but not burried yet. True mongers know sometimes a good catch takes time and patience, a whole lot of patience. Guys, take time to know your surroundings, you'll be surprised at what you find(good and bad).

As bad as it was though there were a few goodies out. I ran into peaches-9, ReRe-8 and Kiki-6, with those long, puuuurrrty assisiz caramel legs, on the university side of Metro. Other than that I saw about 7 or so girls out not really worth my effort but to each his own. Hopefully it picks up though.

DeW

Fun Atlanta
04-16-05, 23:48
Fun Atlanta,

If she ripped you off the first time, why would go back and try her again? It's probably best to just charge it to the game and let it go, there is no telling what could happen next time.

I thought this board was here to help mongers weed out the good from the bad. Why is it some guys read about a warning on a certain girl, then go out and spend thier hard earned $$, only to come back and write about having a similar or worse experience.

For the sake of keeping what little activities we have left intact, we need to start rewarding good service and stay away from the bad.

DeWWhat I'm saying it I didnt' play the cards right. I've seen probably 50 people, it's just been a few years since I've been back at this. I was nervous and I
let her slide. She was eager and ready in the car, but the problem was I gave her the dough too early. you guys know this is always the problem. they either will want more or walk out. it's not easy living on the street.

However, she would have gone through if I did it right. And boy, she was a
knock out. Well, I guess you can take it as a warning.

The E
04-19-05, 23:31
It is setup in a certain way & that is the way that is following. 95% of items posted are about street action anyway.

Please stop making all these individual theads.

Firstly, I only made four separate threads that are totally different fron each other

1) Street Walkers
2) Bad experiences
3) Massage Parlors
4) Photos

Anything that we talk about can usually be connected to one of those 4 threads. And I believe that if you actually went back and read the old stories, you would realize that your claim of "95%" is awfually exaggarated. I'd say that about 65% of the stories are about street walkers and the other 35% are about either massage parlors or strip clubs.

I created those separate threads so people can get to what they were looking for faster, not to create trouble. What should have never happened was people posting different threads outside of those threads about topics that those threads cover. This has been happening with the massage parlors and stip clubs mostly. We can have minifolders inside the massage parlors and possibly create a "Strip Club" folder and then have the names of separate strip clubs within those folders for separate stories. Then we can really get to what we are looking for faster.

So if I want to know about the girls in Strokers I can go into ATL -> Strip Clubs -> Strokers then BAMB, there I am. Every story is about that particular place. No more reading through every story in the world to find what you want.

In short, if the divisional folders is done and managed properly, this ATL forum could be one of the best on this site.

Sandman227
04-20-05, 08:00
E,

While I appreciate your efforts to improve the board, as an outside observer (from Alabama but travels to Atlanta 2 weeks a month) I agree that y'all might be getting too granular. Your original idea of 4 seperate threads was a good one: that happens quite a bit on the international boards, actually. It just gets tougher when you try to seperate it by individual places or entities. For example: someone who wants to make a post regarding a new club or parlor that doesn't have its own folder yet, they might not want to take the time to create a new folder just to make one post. I'd stick with the broader topics, the searching is some of the fun too!

Just my 2 cents.

GA Boy
04-20-05, 14:18
I understand but with that in mind:

1. How was it determined that you, individually and alone, decided to start adding threads. Did you post anything to gather opinions or decide to do it arbitrairily.

2. Once you started posting threads, why shouldn't everyone else? In effect you opened a can of worms that has steamrollered.

3. Had anyone before thought that the method used before was broke? If not, If it ain't broke don't fix it.

4. As Jackson said, searches can be done on content within a thread so your attempt to make it easier, well, didn't.

The E
04-21-05, 11:06
Regardless of the result, it was attempt to help the board. Honestly. And I have moved to ATL now and have been here for 3 weeks so I was just trying to be more active iin community.

BTW, I was on metropolitian the other day and saw a fine ass SW next to that corner store that's on the right when you're headed away from downtown. I didn't see the cross street, but it was closer to the downtown area about 1 mile south from the Y. She had on some booty shorts and was black and probably about 21-24 years old. I spoke with her but she told me that she would only do something behind this decrepid house. I just didn't trust it and told her that I'd pass. But she was a strong 8 with a strong 9 for a body. She was tall, slim, and a pretty chocolate brown complexion. Clear face and well maintained hair. She was dressed like she was coming from the strip club.

I'm not sure if it was a set up or what, but I refuse to get out of my car and go behind a house in a shitty neighborhood at 4:00 am.

Fun Atlanta
04-21-05, 20:01
I'm cruising cham tucker almost everyday these days. It's close to home so it's convenient. I pretty much know the old worn out ones by now. Not that I've partaken. I'm pretty picky you know.

Anyway, today I was flagged down by a skinny white dude at motel6 off cham tucker 285. I rolled down my window and he said (from the second floor), you here for a girl. I little nod and he ran to a room and knocked. Out comes another skinny white dude and a W petite skinny girl. Not bone skinny but just right. She smiled and waved. Too bad I just wasn't in the mood this afternoon around 6pm. Maybe later tonight I might knock on that door (trusted members PM me and I'll give you her room # If I do see her i'll report in a later post

One thing I like about driving during the day is that I can see the SW's face. At night your mind plays tricks - what you might think you're seeing is a girl in her 20's and when you meet her she's like 40-50. Yuck.

One more I cruised around IT yesterday around 2pm. and the knights I is fully of them. I saw in broad daylight about 4-5 walking about or hanging out from their rooms No one very young however.

I also cruised the other side of IT and the first extended stay on left has some stragglers. I saw 2 WSW at 2pm. One was like 30ish... approached me. A younger one, very skinny and blonde was walking around - however she barefoot. for some strange reason that turned me off - weird I think.

Anyway, just a mini report here. anyone else cruise the NE sector?

NewAnonymousName
04-21-05, 22:37
Anyone see a chunky, but cute for a SW, WSW on Cleveland today, just east of Metro? She was in a light blue skirt length dress. When my friend offered her a ride, her tall black friend tried to get in the car too, and then she got kind of pushy, asking do you want a date. My friend got nervous and drove off, but wonders if he should have stuck around.

Copasetic
04-22-05, 08:59
Be careful around IT. The management of the various extended stays is working with LE trying to bust people.

PumpInYaMouth
04-26-05, 18:08
Hey,

I can appreciate the good info. I don't think you can have too much info on this forum.

Peace

Firstly, I only made four separate threads that are totally different fron each other

1) Street Walkers
2) Bad experiences
3) Massage Parlors
4) Photos

Anything that we talk about can usually be connected to one of those 4 threads. And I believe that if you actually went back and read the old stories, you would realize that your claim of "95%" is awfually exaggarated. I'd say that about 65% of the stories are about street walkers and the other 35% are about either massage parlors or strip clubs.

I created those separate threads so people can get to what they were looking for faster, not to create trouble. What should have never happened was people posting different threads outside of those threads about topics that those threads cover. This has been happening with the massage parlors and stip clubs mostly. We can have minifolders inside the massage parlors and possibly create a "Strip Club" folder and then have the names of separate strip clubs within those folders for separate stories. Then we can really get to what we are looking for faster.

So if I want to know about the girls in Strokers I can go into ATL -> Strip Clubs -> Strokers then BAMB, there I am. Every story is about that particular place. No more reading through every story in the world to find what you want.

In short, if the divisional folders is done and managed properly, this ATL forum could be one of the best on this site.

Rake
04-27-05, 13:03
I stillthink all these threads are a pain in the ass & makes it entirely too easy to overlook some usefull information. from the total number of posts, it would be best if we just had 1 heading..."Georgia"....

PWhipped
04-27-05, 21:22
One for Atlanta, one for other cities, or towns or area, no need for threads on different subjects, but what do I know?? (grin) PW

PumpInYaMouth
04-30-05, 11:30
I've seen a few post where fellas have gotten ripped off. I think most if not all this can be prevented.

1. Follow you're instincts.

2. If you picking up sw's if their is hint of trouble from the beggining, it's not going to get any better from that point on. Move on, don't even let them in the car, and if they are in the car boot them.

3. Never go to "their" room, go to a neutral site always! Can not express the importance of this enough.

4. If they appear to be "impaired" on the initial conversation, move on!

5. If they have a shitty dispostion from the jump, move on. Not going to get any better as the situation progresses.

6. NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY WITH THE PROMISE OF THEM COMING BACK AFTER GOING TO GET SOMETHING, IE. ...."I HAVE TO GET A KEY, LET MY PARTNER KNOW I'M GONE ECT....you've just lost your loot.

There are more pointers but these are the ones that keep you intact with you loot. In 15 yrs, I've gotten taken 2x, and I rectified the situation on one of those occasion with some, shall I say some creative coersion.

Renagadecoupe
05-05-05, 02:56
been several time with in the last couple of months an metro and cleve. are dead where did they all go too?i used to go here a lot a few years back cause i live in north ga and there isn't anything here.any info with some places to go email me streetstang1@hotmail.comnd exactly how do i get fib from i-75 south still a newbie here

NC Hunter
05-05-05, 21:30
I was in the ATL Tuesday night 04/04/2005 and it is painful to see that the Metro is truly gasping its last gasp. It isn't totally dead for you cannot kill the worlds oldest profession but it is in a terminal position. Past experience shows me these things happen in cycles. Just give it a year or less and the ATL will swing again. It may not be Metro but it will besome area.

The trailer park is lit up like a circus and LE has the white vans that swoop down and cart the girls off as soon as they make a presence. All we can do is bide our time and wait. Farewell ATL.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Will B. Hard
05-06-05, 01:29
From I-75 (CLEV) Go north to I-20 (the middle of Atlanta) take I-20 WEST go about 10 miles and you see FIB. The FIB exit is right after the I-285 Exit(s)

Renagadecoupe
05-16-05, 11:57
went to atl this past weekend and again totally dead around clev and metro.so i decided to take a chance with peachtree and ponce.and as usuall trannys and men but if you into that sorta thing its great place to be.the clubs are happening there.why can't there be something like that for pimps and ho's.ended up with a chick off memorial dr. yeah thats what i said kinda desent.soft spoken and shy but had good time.

Paul D Pounder
05-19-05, 00:15
What I used to do for these "Southern Belles" is keep some worthless foreign currency stacks in my pockets and an old wallet. When they take your money, half the time they snatch it without even looking. So when they finally figure out they have been had, you are long gone. This is such the perfect revenge. I have had a few fall for the old funny money trap. Just ask folks you know coming back from holiday to bring you a few bills from their destination. In the dark it all feels the same. Keep your real money hidden and you won't have problems. Only show what you intend to spend. They don't give change!

Avionics
05-19-05, 09:36
Hope I put this in the right place. I supposed I could have put it in the Tucker forum, but nobody seems to be reading that one. Having never ventured into this version of the game I could be very well mistaken, but I have driven past the masters several times over the last couple of months and believe that I have seen bsw walking around. I didn't get a good look at her face but was pretty heavy.
Hope this gets posted and adds to my numbers so I don't get blasted as a newbie.

Roaming Rob
05-23-05, 10:18
I know this is a late report but have been so busy with work while traveling up the East Coast I am not just getting around to posting.

Anywho, its been a few years since I have hit the streets of the ATL and it seems like not much has changed. Hit Metro for a couple of passes and picked a thick BSW that went by the name of Ruby. I would have to rate her face as a 7 on the scale but it was her body that really lowered to overall to maybe a high 4 low 5.

She asked 3 Jacksons for 1/2 and 1/2 but she settled on 2 Jacks to do the deed. Overall I would have to say it was a pretty good experience. Nice BBBJ and covered with several positions finishing up with a cum on face. Definetly would recommend her. Says she lives near Lakewood Theater.

Rob

De Walt
05-29-05, 19:38
I had some free time last couple of days and took a ride through Cham-Tuck. Seems like daytime is hoppin', especially around the presidential merge. If you're into the skanky-ho look, you'll have no trouble feeding your sweet-tooth. In all I saw about 7 total, with 2 or 3 not so fugly ones out mixed in with the eyebleeders.

This area is loaded with gung-ho cops, as at times it can be pretty shady. However, I've never had a problem and most girls seem to be on the up and up, but you never know so be careful. Please don't go spoiling the pu$$y this is a .25, .30 area, including room. The Amigos got them priced perfectly so don't go trying to be Donald Trump, and fuggin it up for everyone. You'll impress no one but your self and might set your self up to get ripped off.

By the way, last night I rode through and saw the prettiest pair of legs I've seen in a long time, on this blonde I'd say was about a 7. I was in a funny position and by the time I looped back, I was outmongered. Congrats to the lucky monger.

Gag on It
05-31-05, 11:32
Don't Go Trying To Be Donald Trump! This is so simple and true allways pay as little as possible for hos! Save the impressing fro bar chicks/off duty hos!

Aiantas
06-13-05, 19:30
Last Friday night around 10:30 I went by FIB for fun and even though the rain was not letting me see the action very well, I saw a WSW in the median crossing the street towards the east past the nudie clubs. Since I was making a U-turn, I decided to roll down my window and have some fun, so when she gave me the glance, I asked her: " How much you want for a nice s... baby?" She looked away and I made the u-turn.

It's been a long time since I had a SW that I have forgotten how to approach the subject. LOL.

BTW, she was a 5-6, although I might have been mistaken due to the rain.

Focker 2
06-18-05, 13:54
I have not partaken in the street activities for quite a while, and don't really plan to anymore, but I've been cruising FIB and Metro for the past week, just to check out the talent, and I have actually seen some pretty decent looking action. I've noticed that if you cruise around in the afternoon/early evening, there are some WSW 7's walking around. One in particular I saw on FIB was really attractive. I've seen her at the summit before, so I kind of had an idea of who she was. She has some pretty nice sized tits and a slim body. Her face was a little on the wrecked side, but perfectly doable. She said she was taking .40, but we had to go to the summit. That's what really turned me off. That summit just looks like a building infested with trouble. I passed. But if it sounds good to you guys, then I suggest you take a trip up there.

PWhipped
06-19-05, 18:46
You woiuld have been arrested with that statment if she was a undercover LE. Not very wise. Get them into the car first. PW

Aiantas
06-19-05, 21:41
I very much doubt that an undecover LE woud have looked like that and would have been crossing the road and in the median in the rain.

Give LE some benefit of the doubt. If it's raining heavily, there's no way that they would use a female LE decoy for a bust. She would be screaming hell if she was ordered to do it on a day like that!

Ren Man
06-20-05, 14:53
Of course, with a statement like that, she might easily have thought YOU were LE! PW is right. Get her into the car first. How about "need a ride?"

De Walt
06-21-05, 21:06
After spending thousands to set up stings, nothing, will stop cops from giving you that hundred or whatever dollar fine. Bottom line is busting people is thier business. That is part of how cities make thier money. No officer is going to risk getting fired because of a little rain.

I seriously hope you're really joking or else you might be in for a big surprise. Everytime I make a move I carry myself as if I am walking into a potential sting or a ripoff setup and I'm sure most experienced mongers do so as well.

Lettle D' ain't always right
Big DeW

Renagadecoupe
07-06-05, 03:07
what has happened to the street action has it disapeared.is metro alive or clev. what about anything on ponce or peachtree.any info on fib still in search of the lizards.any info will help i don't want to waste a trip.amps there are way to high.here in dalton $.5 is the most you'll spend on a decent asian

Focker 2
07-06-05, 19:33
After spending thousands to set up stings, nothing, will stop cops from giving you that hundred or whatever dollar fine. Bottom line is busting people is thier business. That is part of how cities make thier money. No officer is going to risk getting fired because of a little rain.

I seriously hope you're really joking or else you might be in for a big surprise. Everytime I make a move I carry myself as if I am walking into a potential sting or a ripoff setup and I'm sure most experienced mongers do so as well.

Lettle D' ain't always right
Big DeWSo if you got caught picking up a SW, you would only get fined?? Hah, I always thought LE would take you back to the station and impound your car or something.

Caddyman
07-06-05, 23:09
Doing my due diligence in anticipation of a quick trip to atl. I am familiar with FIB, Metro, Club Wax, and half price escorts dot com, but what is this "cham tucker" area. I do not see any directions or location in this thread. Anyone help?

Atlanta Monger
07-07-05, 15:29
...what is this "cham tucker" area...

Chamblee-Tucker Road exit on I-85 (just inside I-285 on the north side). Ho-tels on both sides of the freeway, plus a few nearby side roads (Presidential, etc.). Be on the watch for LE, heavily patrolled on occasion.

- AM

Ren Man
07-07-05, 15:39
Best bet to find SW's at Cham Tuck: Behind the Shell conv. store that backs up to Masters Inn. There's a little cut through from the Shell lot to the Masters lot and there's almost always one or two SWs hanging around there. Some are pretty skanky!

Wraith 808
07-15-05, 08:15
Best bet to find SW's at Cham Tuck: Behind the Shell conv. store that backs up to Masters Inn. There's a little cut through from the Shell lot to the Masters lot and there's almost always one or two SWs hanging around there. Some are pretty skanky!Just checked this out yesterday, and no-go. Is there a better time than others? Of course, it could have also been b/c of the heat around the area- there were cops at the motel 6 across 85 when I drove by after my brief check.

Caddyman
07-16-05, 01:08
I worked the streets of Atlanta like a dog this past Tuesday night and just was stymied. Up and down Metro, tried some of the parallel streets, Lee and another one just west (that had lots of promise, but a shocking amount of them were trannies of some type). Only would see some sporadic shambling wrecks that weren't even available by the time one could get back around. Always enough semi-action to keep me coming back around, but basically no real viable options in 3 plus hours.

Went up to this Chamblee Tucker area, the hotel behind the Shell station is obviously infested with hookers and pimps and such, but unless you are willing to get out of your car and go up to the walkway outside the rooms and engage the pimp dude in talk, its hard to make contact. And no where to cruise, just take the exit off 85, go east on Chamblee Tucker road and almost immediately north on Presidential. If there isn't someone right there in the entrance to the hotel, you have to turn around and head right back out. Did see a decent sort of chubby bsw just west of 85 but she was getting picked up left and right.

Ended up staying, incredibly enough, at that hotel behind the Shell the next night. Ended up having to stay over unexpectedly and scrambled for a room. Thought there might be a chance to have some good action there, but was damn tired and just basically slept. All the way to Atlanta to sleep in a hooker infested hotel; like a baby I would add. The nicest $40 a night hotel I have ever stayed at. Place was clean, AC ice cold, bed level and fresh smelling.

Finally, at like 3 in the morning, after cruising for 5 or 6 hours, was able to pick up a serviceable bsw on Fulton Industrial Blvd, just north of the exit off 20. Typical shock when she got in the car. They look okay after 6 hours of cruising as you flash by but when they get in the car and you see them in the dome light, ouch. But she was cool, not looking to rip off, but full of tics and seizure type movements so she was definitely tweaking.

She competently guided us to a place up behind the Comfort Inn, and did a yeoman like bbbj. She really couldn't get the job done, but did suck my balls and talk nasty as I took over at the end. She did let me cum in her mouth, which got her a $4 tip on top of the $20 we had agreed on.

A very complicating factor to my difficulties was that I look just like a cop, was dressed like one, and was driving a rented Town Car that looked just like a cop car. I like bsw, and the few that were out had enough options that they just tuned me out completely, absolutely non-responsive. They were not going to even make eye contact.

Ren Man
07-16-05, 01:21
Couldn't tell ya. I just know that when I've left movies at the Regal Hollywood, I've taken a detour thru there just to see what's going on. And recently I had a hook up with a girl I met on Craigs list and we got a room at the Masters because it was cheap and convenient to her work. We were in the room for several hours mid-day and when I arrived AND left I saw SWs working that area. I've never partaken because, as a rule, I try and avoid the street hos. Too risky!

Elvis Lives
07-29-05, 09:17
Was killing time on the way home from the airport around 1am. Saw a couple of large chunky BSW near the Goldrush and Kroger Parking Lot. Then thought I saw a real gem. WSW Blonde hair, decent figure, black bicycle pants, white shirt and sandals. She was walking down from that little strip mall center with the bar. Passed her several times, but she never gave me the look. She appeared to be walking with a purpose to somewhere. Had to be SW because no other women walk that street alone that late at night, heck anytime. Cruised Chesire Bridge for old time sakes. Could of sworn I saw a decent looking WSW at the gas station on Lavista chattin up a fella. Other than that, very quiet.

Ramoo
07-29-05, 13:45
Saw a post recently about Jonesboro road around Lakewood...

Drove through the area yesterday. Take Cleveland East to Jonesboro Road, Go north a couple of miles. In a 2 - 3 block stretch saw 6 BSW 1 WSW. All 5's or less ( and I mean much less). But bound to be cheap. Didn't sample any as I prefer at least an 8.

Be safe

NC Hunter
08-06-05, 09:05
Arrived inthe ATL approx 3am and headed to Metro. The old cruise zone from the Old Nikkis club on down and around Cleveland Ave had nothing. Did not dare go into the Days Inn as LE was cruising about. THe streets around and in front of the Days Inn had little to offer other than an occasional -1 SW (on a +1 to +10 scale).

Drove down Metro away from Cleveland towards and across University and this is where I spotted two cute BSW's on a side street about four blocks down from the Salvation Army. The corner is before you get to the light that has the 24 hour convenience store on the left.

They were both young (18??) but had their pimps nearby. They were taking dates into an abandoned building as their pimps stood guard. Too risky for me. They were both about 5'4, the light brown skin one had 36C's small waist you could see her six pack and a nice bubble ass. She had on a white harem outfit that was real sexy. The other had smaller tits and had very light skin as if possibly Hispanic but I spoke to her and she is not. This one had on a pink outfit. As I said, I passed on the both of them due to their male companionship.

Hopely the area will pick back up and be like the days of old. First time I've hit the ATL and did not score. But of course, it was by choice.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Fireman #2
08-07-05, 15:45
Guys,

I recently picked up Tammy in the FIB area. She had a nice new tit job and a nice ass. Her teeth was al messed up but other than that she was alright. She promised the time of my life and talked me into getting her some smokes and something to eat before taking her to the Summit seven hotel. When we got to the hotel she told me she would have to go to the office because she forgot her key. I let her out and she left and never came back. I was about 25.00 less and got nothing for it. I did learn a big lesson though. Anyway guys watch out for her.

Ren Man
08-11-05, 11:01
Yep, Fireman, you learned the number one rule of picking up SWs - NEVER let them leave once you've given them your cash. They will ALL rip you off if they get a chance. All they're looking for is your money. They have no desire at all to fuck you. And they could give a shit about you spreading warnings about them. They know there is ALWAYS another horny guy driving around looking for them, regardless of what anyone says about them online.

Spyder Man
08-12-05, 12:42
Just a funny little story about getting robbed TWICE by the same ho.

I was in Jax and saw a Hot little number, no shit she was a size 0 or 1 with a great face, little tits but I like that so I thought great. So I park and walk up to her, I just find it easier to avoid LE that way, she gives me this song and dance about how this guy will give us a ride back to my truck I thought no way, I am not gettin grobbed but I did it as it was only about 2 blocks and I only had $20 in my pocket ( They can't take what I dont have) So we get to my truck which of course is strategicly parked for action and we get out and she tells the guy "same thing as last time". I immedietly say whoa, what is the same as last time and she just says I am just telling him where to pick me up. I say OK and we get in my truck and assure she is not LE, use your imagination, and I pay her. She takes off her shoes then says..."I have to pee" I say sure, just give me my $20 back and do what ever you want. Blah blah blah and she wants her shoes back, I say "nope" but I will sell them to you for $20. Well, she starts getting really loud so to avoid anyone noticing I give her her shoes and try to follow her and she starts yelling at the top of her lungs to leave her alone. I did. Oh well. I lost $20. Got back in my truck and went to sleep.

Now here is the funny part.

She comes back at about 3am, 4 hours later, knocking on my door and wants in saying " told you I would be back" so I let her in thinking "hell, I already paid for it. Well, she starts with a BBBJ, very rushed and I was thinking, damn I would have been better jacking it, oh well. Then she says "fuck me from behind" so I bend her over and she wiggled into position to get at my wallet which I did not realize was out and procced to steal all of my reciepts and another $40.

I could not even get mad, that ho was all over me. Lesson learned though.

PWhipped
08-13-05, 01:27
That is just tooo funny, O well, 60 and you got a BBBJ and Doggie, and she must have been pretty or you would not have given her a second chance. Sooooo, it was worth the $$$, but not the ego, right?? Wet dreams , PW

Gag on It
08-13-05, 10:34
Just a funny little story about getting robbed TWICE by the same ho.

I was in Jax and saw a Hot little number, no shit she was a size 0 or 1 with a great face, little tits but I like that so I thought great. So I park and walk up to her, I just find it easier to avoid LE that way, she gives me this song and dance about how this guy will give us a ride back to my truck I thought no way, I am not gettin grobbed but I did it as it was only about 2 blocks and I only had $20 in my pocket ( They can't take what I dont have) So we get to my truck which of course is strategicly parked for action and we get out and she tells the guy "same thing as last time". I immedietly say whoa, what is the same as last time and she just says I am just telling him where to pick me up. I say OK and we get in my truck and assure she is not LE, use your imagination, and I pay her. She takes off her shoes then says..."I have to pee" I say sure, just give me my $20 back and do what ever you want. Blah blah blah and she wants her shoes back, I say "nope" but I will sell them to you for $20. Well, she starts getting really loud so to avoid anyone noticing I give her her shoes and try to follow her and she starts yelling at the top of her lungs to leave her alone. I did. Oh well. I lost $20. Got back in my truck and went to sleep.

Now here is the funny part.

She comes back at about 3am, 4 hours later, knocking on my door and wants in saying " told you I would be back" so I let her in thinking "hell, I already paid for it. Well, she starts with a BBBJ, very rushed and I was thinking, damn I would have been better jacking it, oh well. Then she says "fuck me from behind" so I bend her over and she wiggled into position to get at my wallet which I did not realize was out and procced to steal all of my reciepts and another $40.

I could not even get mad, that ho was all over me. Lesson learned though.This is why you will soon start hearing stories about SWs being killed! You will see some guys dont like being ripped off!

The Ogre
08-14-05, 04:57
Since I work in south fulton I have to drive down Ol national alot and I have seen a couple BSW's randomly walking. I saw one tonight at around 8 in a blue bikini top and a nice skirt. Looked to be about a 7. Keep ya eyes open.

Spyder Man
08-14-05, 06:52
Guys have been getting ripped off in this game for years, I seriously doubt losing a little $ will drive someone to kill.

Acaryu
08-14-05, 18:30
Being ripped off happens to the best of us. I have been mongering for over 20 years and I still get ripped off once in awhile. I guess I never learn. Especially easy if the honey is a 10. Little head cant think. Dont feel too bad!

PWhipped
08-15-05, 08:37
Gag is right, not it will start, it has happened before and will again, if ol Spy were someone else and it was hundreds of $$ she stole, the guy may have chased her down and took it back anyway he could. I read and hear of women being found in empty lots and spots often as I travel a lot and it does happen, but those type of women want the crack so badly that they do anything to get their fix. Shame that is that way, but you guys be carefull, and remember, it is only money and not worth the chance of jail or on your mind for the rest of your life.

BUT< Spy still got a good deal, 60 for the session, (grin) LOL,

Wet dreams, PW

I Luv Emall
08-15-05, 10:31
I picked up a WSW a couple years back there in the motel strip side street. Cruised several times after that, but never saw any other available action. Did see a couple coming out of the hotels at different times, and loading into their pimp's van to be transported somewhere, but they headed north on I-85, to MetroP, I imagine. Have all but given up on finding decent SWs in Atlanta.

Dkuym
08-15-05, 11:53
About 30 years ago Steward Ave was a hot bed of hotties, what is it like there now. Also, Peachtree Street in Downtown was a hotbed as well. I remember having a hard time deciding which 8.0 WSW I wanted to pick up because there were so many. Now it seems there is nothing but chatter about fat BSW's all over the place. Has Atlanta gone to hell?

Rake
08-16-05, 07:40
Something Iused to do to the real crack heads that would bug the hell out of me when I was living in ex stays to be closeto work.... I would put an unloaded gun under the pillow & then either wear or stash a loaded piece elsewhere. WHen you saw the chick discover the peice it was fun as hell to watch those crack fried wheels in her head start to turn, trying to think it out and /or get up the guts to use it. Ironcally I never had one go for it. That would have been funny..."click"..."oops, are those your prints all over that miami special hon"?

Acaryu
08-16-05, 09:14
Atlanta is definitely not a street friendly place for mongers. It is very dead. It was so much better in the past. Stewart Ave is not the same and peachtree is not the same. It looks like the church is taking over the whole country bit by bit. But I dont recall the church condemning the violence in Iraq. In fact, I dont see any more streetwalker with quality girls anywhere in the USA except maybe Waikiki, California, Las Vegas and maybe Seattle. It is really sad. If you are looking for low quality girls, you can always find them here and there.
I have seen the girls disappearing from the streets in Atlanta, Boston, Miami, Key West, New York...... Dont you love going back to the good old days. Fortunately there is still a lineup in Vancouver, Waikiki, San Francisco and LA.
Thank God.

The Ogre
08-16-05, 11:20
Yeah, I have been disappointed with the quality here too. I visited LA for a couple months and their scene is thriving. Thats the only thing I miss about Southern Cal.

The Don ATL
08-20-05, 12:41
In all my years posting on a number of different Atlanta boards, here is one topic that I ahve never seen discussed: Glory Holes.

While I am not sure I could partake of one personally, would be too worried a guy was on the other side of the wall. I have always wondered if there was any area of Atlanta that was well know for this, and what experiences the other board members had had.

Just figured what the hell, let's see what the crew has to say.

Wraith 808
08-21-05, 04:00
In all my years posting on a number of different Atlanta boards, here is one topic that I ahve never seen discussed: Glory Holes.

While I am not sure I could partake of one personally, would be too worried a guy was on the other side of the wall. I have always wondered if there was any area of Atlanta that was well know for this, and what experiences the other board members had had.Not just a guy, but the idea of sticking such a sensitive part through a hole into the unknown gives me the shivers. And in addition to the fact that I like to see that beautiful face.

Not for me.

Acaryu
08-23-05, 07:40

While I am not sure I could partake of one personally, would be too worried a guy was on the other side of the wall. I have always wondered if there was any area of Atlanta that was well know for this, and what experiences the other board members had had.

Just figured what the hell, let's see what the crew has to say.

I think Glory Hole is too gory. I would prefer hos and not glory holes.

Gag on It
08-23-05, 13:04
I think Glory Hole is too gory. I would prefer hos and not glory holes.You can rest assured that it will be a tranny or some other male derivitive! Not even the ugliest fatest woman needs to do this!

Dkuym
08-24-05, 16:14
Haven't been in Atlanta in YEARS, and was just there for a quick visit. I cruised my old haunts, Peachtree at 14th, Stewart Avenue, damn times have changed - ....

Peachtree as you remember used to be a SW's paradise. I remember having my pick of 10 to 15 beautiful white girls mind you, petite blondes with nice tits you should have seen that stroll on Halloween my god it would knock your socks off. We're talking 7's to 10's.

Stewart Avenue used to be pretty damn sleazy but you could always and I mean always find WSW's from 5 to 7's there.

Sadly, there was nothing at either place. I would never pick one up mind you, I gravitate towards the higher-end and higher-quality escort services, but back before HIV and back before HERPES a fella could have a ball down there all weekend and still come home with a few bucks.

NevadaJones
09-02-05, 00:15
Haven't been in Atlanta in years, cruised my old haunts, Peachtree at 14th, Stewart Avenue, damn times have changed.

I lived in ATL back in 95-97 and especially before and right after the olympics there were plenty of great SWs on ponce and 14th/peachtree. I lived in midtown so I had a chance to indulge quite a bit.

I went back on memorial day weekend to see what was up on Ponce and I think I saw 4 SGs the entire night. The best was a young blond that tried to rob me after we stopped at the shell station to pick up supplies. The rest were 1s or 2s at best.

I did see a girl that I had dated off and on way back when. She is way cracked out and 10 years ago when she was only 19 she was jaded from being on the streets for five years already. I had some bad experiances with her years back so I did not even think of picking her up. Just amazed how some SWs are like cockroaches they stay around forever.

What with the new housing and reclaiming all the bad areas in midtown, mongering is going away. I guess if I'd paid 350-500K for some POS apartment I would want the scuzzy SWs and drug dealers run out also.

Seems to be the case all over. I lived in Vegas and the war on SWs is in full swing. The SW stroll there (Fremont) is slowly being converted into affordable housing (ie 250-350k). Sunset in LA is dead most of the time and I think I read that TJ is cracking down on the street girls.

I don't post much but that struck a chord with me.

YungGunner
09-08-05, 12:06
Yeah, you guys are right. The action on Stewart Ave has slowed down. But it has apparently picked up not to far on Cleveland Ave across the street from the Krystals at the Holiday Inn. Of course the sign is missin but as you drive in that direction you will notice that the street action is far from dead.

Enjoy.

De Walt
09-11-05, 17:42
Holiday, Days Inn? Whatever it's now going to be called, It now looks like a mousetrap with all those new iron gates going up. Apparently, it will be a gated complex eventually.

I rode through there this morning about 5 or so and it was a mongers dream. There were about 15 to 20 girls for the taking, ranging from 3's to 9's, most dressed in full Hoe gear, Atl style( can you say hesuus chreesteh). There were white girls, black girls, hispanic girls, skinny girls, fat girls. The only thing I didn't see were wheelchairs and crutches(lol, if you cruise enough you know what i mean).

It was like back in the days of Gary's Motel or Oak's motor court. If you remember back that far, then you know what I'm talking about. If you don't then that's what it was like back then...I can almost feel the memories(yipee).

However, with the good there comes the bad, lots of thuggy types hanging around( just letting ya' know cause some of ya'll might lay a brick). So don't start non, won't be non, and make sure to lock your shit up if you want it. LE does know about it, and make it a part of thier regular run, so be careful and keep your eyes open.

Posting with a big ass grin,
DeWalt

Atlanta Monger
09-11-05, 18:40
It was like back in the days of ...Oak's motor court.

Ah, good ol' Oak's Motor Court -- now THAT certainly brings back some monger memories.

Thanks for the post.

- AM

Paul D Pounder
09-11-05, 23:29
Stewart ave was indeed golden. I miss the old Gary's motel and the Oaks and a few other motels in the area. Don't sleep though. There are still some remnants of the past in some of the remaining area motels from time to time. I once checked into one and that is when it was on and popping. You won't see them decked out in bikinis like the old days and you won't see them at all. However, when you are in your room and go outside, they approach you and they can bring you their friends to your room. There is a notell across the hwy from the Days Inn at Cleveland. I stayed there and must have cut up 4 in one day. They all were quality and were worthy of being seen in public with.

I recently hooked up with an ex dancer off of Ashby St past Simpson who took me to her humble apt. and she show me a nice time. She was very clean, very attractive. If you saw her in a club you would be macking on her big time. So Atl is dead sometimes but there is still good things if you look.

TinCupChalice
09-14-05, 23:54
Will be in town for the weekend. Is there any sw action near the Atlanta Motor Speedway, or in the vacinity of the Motel 6 nearest to it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rake
09-16-05, 15:13
I had to do some buisiness with the GBI Wed. (trying to change my GCIC from "metro ATlanta phone book deminsions" to more like "composition book status :) Anyway.... the trip from my new digs in Cobb took me through mega SW turf. The city was a'crawlin with em. FIB had some interesting meat. Who is the short (possibly a little chunkey) white chick with the long ash blond hair? looked a little (really) "porkey" to my paranoid eyes. Natch, I got lost on the the 15 different "FLat Shoals" roads out there & was late, so I had some time to kill while the "Ga's" ( well hell if the FBI are the "Feds" then the GBI has to be the Ga's) took their 2 & 1/2 hour lunch (NO S.... two and one half hour lunch). I went up 20 and got off at Evans Mill Rd. I used to stay in the hotel there sometimes when I drove a truck. I pulled into the little mini-truck stop to check my map & didn't even notice that I had pulled up right beside two SW's sitting on the curb. I brushed the dead brain cells off my shoulders & I got that "somebody is watching you feeling" & turned around to see the two decent, slim, long haired white chicks. I made eye contact with the closest one & she gave me "the look"....hmmmm.... I did a quick recon on time/cash/woodability/pharmacuticals/armament & thought "what the hell". so I looked back & smiled. Then the second one raised her head... and.... heeezooz H. Christ on a crutch.... I don't know what this one was about. The damn chick had large black "scar/stitch" marks ALL over her face. She didn't look beat/cut up...no bruises & swelling, just all these damned huge black stitch ....tatoo's - I guess all over her face. freaked me out. ...I booked.
Anybody else seen this chick? damn...How much are those all rubber love dolls at the porno shops?

Cover your ass - wipe your brass.

Rake

LexLuther
09-16-05, 19:16
Rake,

Good advice. Especially if you carry an auto. I've been doing that for a long time.

LexLuther

Member #3880
09-21-05, 16:28
First Atl post. Posted a lot on the Dallas board if you need info on the DFW. Last week I found plenty of reasonable options off Ashby street in the Lee street area. You just have to veer off the beaten path a bit. Happy Hunting!

Sgt Lurker
09-22-05, 22:19
Don't be so sure. I drove past the Day's Inn the other week and lo & behold, LE had set up a stop & check right in front of the place. Fortunately, I had not had any alcohol and had my DL, Insurance, registration all handy. Tine was about 3 AM

Be careful and happy hunting!

SGT Lurker

Mike S
09-23-05, 13:51
Any advice on how to handle this? I was given a citation and released with a courtdate.

Gag on It
09-24-05, 05:14
Any advice on how to handle this? I was given a citation and released with a courtdate.

more details please ... thank you!

Acaryu
09-24-05, 10:11

I am wondering that if you are found quilty, would you be classified as a sex offender? My frined told me that in Georgia, if they catch you peeing on the street, or if they catch you with a hooker or if you are caught as a hooker, you will be classified as such and your life will be ruined. I have no problem of rapists or molelestors or bad pimps being sex offenders, but victimless crimes?

John Wayne
09-24-05, 22:42
I was cutting through presidential by the masters inn today around 5pm today (sat)and saw a pretty good WSW. She was blonde, average weight and not bad looking at all. A good 8 and not rough at all. She was wearing shorts and an orange top. Anybody seen her before? As I was headed to another appointment, i couldn't stop. There was a lot of traffic though, but that area scares me with all the LE around. Good luck guys and be careful.

Diver

John Wayne
09-24-05, 22:53

The same thing happen to a friend of mine. He got a lawyer and then when he went to court, he ended up pleading no contest to indecent exposure and the other charges solicitation and sodomy (kind of a bum rap because he hadn't even started doing anything and the cop lied). But he took the no contest deal and paid his fine. As far as I know, he is not on any sex offender list. But in this day and age, you never know.

Only bad thing is it is always on your record. Rather stupid of the cops, because now instead of a tax paying citizen supportive of LE (for the most part), he now depises them and never contributes to law enforcement charities. Then again, neither do I.

Bone Heat
09-25-05, 18:20
I was on FIB on Saturday afternoon. There was not a lot of women out with the exception of the same few that no one would want to pick up. I did see a few new girls around the Texaco and one at the Armada inn. I did not want to stop and check them out with the recent post of someone being busted on FIB. I would be nice to have a little more information about the girl and where the bust took place so we can all watch out and not make the same mistake.

Souvarine
10-10-05, 14:16
Hey all, long time lurker here, first time poster (used to post on the Supreme-referrals board a couple years back). Been out of the hobby for some time, but decided to jump back in the game. Usually I'm more a AMP or escort-type, but after reading Matt103's post about cheap latin services, I was converted and hit the road last night to look for some affordable, sweet, mexican ass. Couldn't find the latin club Matt checked out (or any latin clubs for that matter), so I talked dropped by Follies and talked to some of the locals. Unfortunately, a lot of the Mexican/latin men had their girlfriends with them that night (looked like a pool game night) and couldn't get around to asking them about the subject. Talked to the one Mexican guy that wasn't hitched, but he didn't have any information.

Decided to try my hand at SWs at Chamblee instead. I have no idea where you guys find em, but I couldn't find anyone. I was over at the Motel 6 near the I85 junction; maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Anyway, a pig pulls up behind me and starts trailing me after I wander around the area for about 5 minutes (maybe I was in the right place). I gave up the hunt and hopped onto the highway. If anyone has any information about the sweet, cheap, latin ass or where to go on chamblee, please PM me.

Leonlam
10-19-05, 07:56
I'm not into the SW scene, but Sunday early afternoon I got off I-20 at FIB to get gas. I stopped at a station next to the Travelodge and Comfort Inn. Two really nice looking WSWs made long eye contact with me before moving on. I realize this is not the time of day most guys are trolling, but the possibilities looked good.

Acaryu
10-19-05, 12:04
Surprise that your friend is not in the SO list. Maybe they have not yet key in his file. A friend of mine told me that if you piss on the side of the road, it can be a SO case. If he is not on it, he can thank his good fortune. Being on the list is like a death penalty. You cant live anywhere, you cant work anywhere and how do you live? You cant have your own children with you or they will be labelled to be associated with one. This is after your pay your fines or your time in jail. Most will end up in jails again. To apply this to Johns, escorts, prost, etc is overdoing it.

I strongly believe in meaningful law enforcement. SO should be reserved for rapist, child molester and bad pimps. In other words, there has to be a victim to the crime. Enough said.

Copasetic
10-19-05, 21:11
I am wondering that if you are found quilty, would you be classified as a sex offender? My frined told me that in Georgia, if they catch you peeing on the street, or if they catch you with a hooker or if you are caught as a hooker, you will be classified as such and your life will be ruined. I have no problem of rapists or molelestors or bad pimps being sex offenders, but victimless crimes?

That is not true. You are not classified as a sexual offender for pissing in the street.

Most of the offenses are related to acts with minors. You can see a list of the offenses at http://www.state.ga.us/gbi/disclaim.html

Ren Man
10-20-05, 10:27
That list looks fine to me! Of course, if one of us gets with a provider who lies about her age, we're still at risk. Moral - if she seems pretty young, you may want to get further assurances that she is indeed legal before gettng nasty.

And I suppose if a kid saw you pissing in the streets, they might call that "indecent exposure to a minor" or something like that.

Visionary2
10-21-05, 15:51
Had a wonderful dream the other night. This young BSW who was EXTREMELY top heavy was strolling down the ave. on this backside detour street. She offered it all (diff languages and a tour of the med ;-0 all this on the cheap (think I caught her when she was a tad bit horny). It was a wonderful dream and then I woke up and head off to work.

Trusted members can PM me for her contact info.

Acaryu
10-21-05, 16:40
That list looks fine to me! Of course, if one of us gets with a provider who lies about her age, we're still at risk. Moral - if she seems pretty young, you may want to get further assurances that she is indeed legal before gettng nasty.

And I suppose if a kid saw you pissing in the streets, they might call that "indecent exposure to a minor" or something like that.

Did you read the article in AJC about the police arresting some Indian shop keeper for selling some over the counter drug to people who makes meth? The shop keeper told the informant 9 times NO and still got arrested.

Ren Man
10-21-05, 21:58
And they wonder why people call them pigs...

Big K
10-26-05, 23:35
Leading others astray, so here goes, further off topic, I was traveling Clevland near the interstate last week and this guy is taking a piss right off the road. Some bsw 20 yards away wasn't even giving him a second look. Okay done now.

Longshaft
10-27-05, 11:51
In town for the week, been trying to find some street action. No luck yet. What's the F.I.B.? What part of it do I need to check out.

Oh yeah, and too fucking many Peachtree Streets in this town.

-Peace

PWhipped
10-27-05, 12:07
FIB is on the west side, off I 20 just west of 285. Lots of action, SW and LE, also this is the area of Club Wax, Trapeze, and ????(name eluded me)

LE is tough, Be carefull, LE needs the $$ so they are hot, you would be better off with an escort or a referrel to a lady.

Wet dreams, PW

In town for the week, been trying to find some street action. No luck yet. What's the F.I.B.? What part of it do I need to check out.

-Peace

Longshaft
10-27-05, 12:45
LE is tough, Be carefull, LE needs the $$ so they are hot, you would be better off with an escort or a referrel to a lady.

Wet dreams, PW

Got any referrals? PM me if so.

Peace

PWhipped
10-27-05, 12:50
PM coming, er' cumming, uh, yeah coming(grin)

Got any referrals? PM me if so.

Peace

Gag on It
10-27-05, 17:59

-Peace

People allways say that but to me there is just one main peachtree street ... from buckhead to dowtown!!!

Jon73
10-30-05, 08:06
Long time no post. I been in texas out on business and education(and of course my favorite business hobby)! Wow Atl has really changed. I remember when I first moved here about 2 years ago after stopping through on business and seeing the abundance of action on all fronts-street, club action, etc. I leave for a few months and now there is nothing here. I have been to all the usual spots like FIB, Clevland, metro, even delk rd and nothing! Where did all the action go? I just got home and its 5am sun and I saw 2 crackhead SW out of all those areas.

Whats going on? Did the action move or is it just that dead?

Sorry no real report. Nothing to report

Bone Heat
11-06-05, 09:38
I was on FIB yesterday and I only saw a few girls out. I did stop and pick up sissy at the ramada inn, what a mistake that was. Upon entering the room and giving her money she told me she needed to get a condom from next door. About a minute later black girl comes in and says she does not know the sissy but she would play. Upon telling her I did not have more money she was a little upset, I decided that it was best to leave before things got ugly. On a good note I did not see any LE while out. Be careful and stay away from sissy.

Wraith 808
11-07-05, 01:54
Upon entering the room and giving her money she told me she needed to get a condom from next door.

That's why... always carry a condom, and never let them leave with your money. But, live and learn...

Craps7
11-07-05, 15:45
Hey Guys:

Just took a job in Norcross between JCB & IT. I know there was a lot of action in the area in thae past. I have cruised a couple of the frequently named locations from the past but zero activity. Can anybody post or B/C me any recomedations?

Thanks.

Don't roll a 7.

Southside Atlanta
11-09-05, 16:51
I know of some street action in McDonough: From I-75 take Hwy 20/81 east to Phillips and turn right. There may be some before it dead ends into another road. At that road go right and there is usually some down there or to the streets that run off of there.

Does anyone know of any other spots South of Atlanta? In Henry, Fayette or Clayton?

Big Pun
11-10-05, 21:13
I spent some time on FIB during this past week for work. Around 2:30 in the afternoon there was 3-4 WSW located at the various gas stations.. Pull over to say hi to a mid 40's lady and she did the "are you a cop routine". She got in and proceeded to BBBJTCIM. All for a jackson. She got a little of my juices on her chin and used her finger to get it off and took that down too. Told me more was available including BB FS. Told her i wasn't interested and let her go. Action can be had mid afternoon on FIB.

norcrosser
11-10-05, 21:32
Craps,

LE did a thorough cleanup some months back. There were even write ups in newspapers about the IT area hotels. County threatened to close hotels.

As far as I know - Gwinnett is dead on the streets. Only connections in Gwinnett I make now are from old standbys. Northside AMPs or a trip to Gainesville is the closest action now.

Does anyone know any good massage (more therapeutic than AMP) in the Gwinnett area?

Hey Guys:

Just took a job in Norcross between JCB & IT. I know there was a lot of action in the area in thae past. I have cruised a couple of the frequently named locations from the past but zero activity. Can anybody post or B/C me any recomedations?

Thanks.

Don't roll a 7.

Wasobi
11-11-05, 17:39
Around FIB today bout 2pm there was a nice piece of caramel 23-25ish with a nice face and body on her. I was working and didn't have time to holler but she was definately worth checking out. Ahh maybe next time.

MvpMvp
11-29-05, 20:52
I crusied FIB today around 4pm. I saw one cute red head with a little extra padding on the hips at the gas station intersection of FIB and MLK. She looked pretty good in spite of the slightly large rump and didn't last long before some monger grabbed her. There were a couple of BSW...one was tall, thin, and kind of cute. Then I spotted a very nice WSW, blonde, thin, and hot in the liquor store parking lot at Wendell and FIB. Her hair was pinned up so she reminded me of that blonde who stars on the TV show Cold Case. She drove off with a monger in a pickup. She was pretty hot. LE was around sitting in various parking lots.

Gag on It
12-08-05, 16:33
download

http://70.85.183.170/~thachron/videos/jawife.WMV

Im Working
12-12-05, 18:38
The place just looks like there would be action in there, but it also seems a little dangerous. If there is any safe play to be had, I'd like to know about it. I'm usually an AMP kinda guy, but that hotel is convenient for me.

King Plow
12-16-05, 00:46
Howell Mill there at the 75 exit used to be a sometime streetwalker spot back in the 90's. I had some decent finds there. But since the APD turned that area into a money making project in the form of "DUI dragnets," it's been barren. The old Days Inn in the area that closed down helped dampen things as well.

I personally don't much care for that motel as they make a photocopy of your license when you check in. No thanks.

Fatho Banger
12-17-05, 23:19
Allrighty any body who's mongered FIB over the past 6 months has probably come in contact with a tall somewhat attractive blonde named Christina Tweet. I've picked her up 5 times over the past 6 months and always received fair service. Each time I've picked her up I've gotten decreasing quality though. First time bbbj cim for 30, second time cbj, cfs for 40, 3rd cfs for 40 and watched her smoke crack before geting busy... Anyway I picked her up in front of the Armada night before last and went up to her room (mistake #1) I thought I could trust her because I've dated her several times. After we got up there she introduced me to her 22 year old very hot blonde slim friend Melissa. They said they'd do a double for $60. I started thinking with the little head and agreed cash up front (mistake #2). Anyway after handing over the 3 jacks Melissa opened the door and some dope dealer came in and she spent all the cash on some crack. After watching them smoke for about 15 minutes I was ready to get down to business. As soon as I brought it up Christina said how much more $ do you have. I told her I gave her all my cash which was the price agreed on. She said she needed 40 more so I kindly told her hell no and told the dope dealer to get out because we have some business to take care of. So now she starts screaming that I'm trying to rape her and Melissa runs out and gets reinforcement and 4 more huge black guys came storming in and about that time I hauled ass out of the door, down the steps and on to I-20. If any of you have the pleasure of picking up Christina a tall slender mid 30's blonde she owes you a freebie on me. No matter how long you're in the game you can still get robbed if you think with the little head.

Banger Out!

PWhipped
12-20-05, 08:38
Guys, read and heed!! Lesson taught by F-Banger.

Sorry you slipped up, I know, the little head sometime wins and the big head will lose.

When will those crack ho's learn. Here she had a regular, steady $$, and she got greedy or just cracked out.

See her again, and get a BBBJ or FS in your car. Collect on you investment, then never see her again and tell her why. But watch out where you are and remember NEVER GO TO THE HO's ROOM,

REMEMBER Guys, NEVER GO TO THEIR ROOM< NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

You newbies owe F-Banger a BJ from your fav Ho. Buy him one for the lesson he has taught you. F-Bang, your bad may save someone else, YEAH I know, you still lost(grin) There will be better times, right?

Wet Dreams to all and to all a good nights lay, PW

Rake
12-22-05, 07:18
...for the Christina/Mellisa heads-up. If I come across them I'll be sure to tell them WHY i'm not intrested in [getting ripped off by] them. I hope it really pisses off the ripp off Ho's, pimps, & dealers that we have a network amongst us.

You can tell a really experienced chick, - if she starts feeling around your ankle.

PWhipped
12-23-05, 00:49
RAKE: Maybe you should explain to the newbies the ol ankle trick, when the pants are down, and start a thread on things to watch for, IE, "honey, pull those pants all the way down so I can really get to you" " give me the $$ to pay for the room" "can I have 10 to get something to drink and cigs before we do it" "I know a safe place, pull into the dead end alley"
Damn, we could go on all night(grin) Yeah, buddy.

Good ways to not have a wet dream, PW

Gag on It
12-23-05, 13:44
After watching them smoke for about 15 minutes...

Never let them get their fix before you get yours cause then you wont get one...LOL

Never let them have their "friend" in the room, male or female make them leave.

Never let them have or smoke crack in your car you will be inn jail for a long time if LE gets you!

They will try to pick your pockets during BBBJ so put old news paper pieces in you pockets...LOL

SWs are too dangerous for me now.. I have to much to loose...

Ren Man
12-23-05, 22:03
>Never let them get their fix before you get yours cause then you wont get one...LOL

Actually, if you are in a controlled environment (your room) - then DO let them get their fix, because they'll be MUCH more relaxed and in much less of a hurry. As a matter of fact, I've been with SW's in year's past who really got off on hitting the rock while I was DATY - and they showed their appreciation afterward.

Of course that was stupid of me! Being anywhere in the vicinity of that shit is an invite to *real* LE trouble - that's one reason I avoid SWs these days (mostly) - because you can be guaranteed that they're carrying. Even if they don't have their rock yet, you can bet they've got their works tucked in their pocket - and that's an invite to LE trouble too!

>Never let them have their "friend" in the room, male or female make them leave.

Unless of course playing with their friend is part of the deal! But again, in YOUR place!

>Never let them have or smoke crack in your car you will be inn jail for a long time if LE gets you!

And you'll lose your car too - see my earlier point!

>They will try to pick your pockets during BBBJ so put old news paper pieces in you pockets...LOL

I know that this is a real risk, but that's never happened to me - yet! As a precaution, I've always pulled everything OUT of my pockets (except for the $ I plan to spend) and stashed it somewhere.

>SWs are too dangerous for me now.. I have to much to loose...

Yep. I've never gone out seeking them, but there have been a few times where the opportunity presented itself and my little head took over.

If you DO go out seeking them, be sure you have some locations lined up in advance. Consider getting your own *no-tel* room before you go out. If you MUST do the car-date thing, then scout your own parking places beforehand.

Rake
12-25-05, 11:19
Re: " feeling around your ankle"

UC/LE will carry their ID/piece/etc. there.
Folks like me carry a knife there.
a lot of johns stash their credit cards & extra "negotiating cash" there.
heads keep their stash there.
If your pants are around your ankles you ain't going anywhere "quick".

confuse the hell outof them... fold up photos of george W. stick it in your sock & let them steal that. Then laugh like hell....

PsyberZombie
12-26-05, 09:46
confuse the hell outof them... fold up photos of george W. stick it in your sock & let them steal that. Then laugh like hell....

>They will try to pick your pockets during BBBJ so put old news paper pieces in you pockets...LOL

Why not "kick it up a notch" , and actually PAY her with Counter·feit Bills ??? =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=391706&postcount=301

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=391796&postcount=303

John Wayne
12-29-05, 19:31
I never carry more money in my pocket than I am planning to spend. I keep my wallet hidden in the backseat where she cannot see or access it. I keep a knife & gun (yes i have a permit) in the map pocket behind the passenger seat, thus I can reach it in about 2 secs if need be. I don't do a whole lot of street action, but every once in a while if a woman needs a ride and I like her, I can accomodate her.

PumpInYaMouth
12-31-05, 03:20
I carry my on the sun visor along with "some" funds. I keep a bill in my left pocket. That's it. SW have sticky fingers. Back in my rookies days of mongering, I had money in a coat pocket in the backseat.

She reached back and tried to get in the pockets while taking care of business. She managed to get a .5 before I gave here the other funds up front, then I told her to get out. Lol.

She begged to leave because I know her pimp was expecting more. So to teach her a lesson, the look of terror on her face when she had to get out of the car with just a .5 spot. Lol. Thats what greed got her.