PDA

View Full Version : Manscaping in LV?

MobyD
10-19-16, 15:09
I did a search here for 'manscaping', 'shave', and 'shaving'. All I found fairly recently was Nicole reviewed by Zappa3 but with no linky. I messaged him. Thanks so much.

Cape.

JoeDick2012
10-19-16, 20:16
I did a search here for 'manscaping', 'shave', and 'shaving'. All I found fairly recently was Nicole reviewed by Zappa3 but with no linky. I messaged him. Thanks so much.

Cape.http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/v-o-t-e-4-t-r-u-m-p-massage-manscaping-prostate-or-waxing/6999369

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5811820518.html

Also several t4 m on craigslist, whatever works.

Have not seen any of these gals, I don't know them.

Johhny Quest
10-19-16, 21:00
I would not see http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/v-o-t-e-4-t-r-u-m-p-massage-manscaping-prostate-or-waxing/6999369.

She's been around awhile and she has had bad service and bad reviews in the past and that was for her massage / body rubs. Could she have gotten better by now, but I doubt it.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/v-o-t-e-4-t-r-u-m-p-massage-manscaping-prostate-or-waxing/6999369

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5811820518.html

Also several t4 m on craigslist, whatever works.

Have not seen any of these gals, I don't know them.

Scott Pete
10-19-16, 22:01

Cape.Nicole.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/HealthServices/special-30-for-brazilian-wax-hair-removal-for-woman-and-men/22470690

Lotsoffun201
10-20-16, 01:11

Cape.Try BOX human landscaping (waxing) on West Sahara. For haircuts and shaves there is Roosters in Henderson with all female staff and free beer! For a treat I'm partial to The Art of Shaving at Mandalay Bay.

MobyD
10-20-16, 10:46
Hmmm, thanks guys. Nicole's reviews on ThE otheR site are very average. She's described as skinny and african american with b cups. Sounds fine there, but is she attractive? Fun? Flirty?

Does Roosters or Art of Shaving have xtras?

A girl doing this for outcall would be awesome!

Lotsoffun201
10-20-16, 16:00
Hmmm, thanks guys. Nicole's reviews on ThE otheR site are very average. She's described as skinny and african american with b cups. Sounds fine there, but is she attractive? Fun? Flirty?

A girl doing this for outcall would be awesome!Sorry, none of those places are extras friendly.

Johhny Quest
10-20-16, 16:11
2016 current manscaping services.

Nicole: French African, thinner black lady, extras available.

Laura: White European older lady big tits, xtras might be avail http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/5772251099.html.

May at Jasmine Spa: No current ad right now, she is Asian at Flamingo / Jones.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/5828560690.html Jones / Charelston. Haven't been here for awhile, Asian lady.

And I know of one or two more places but only have numbers and cannot post numbers here so. The ones above here are probably just as good.

Zappa3
10-24-16, 20:53
I left you a private message. Nocole has great body. Very shapely, without any fat or cellulite. Her boobs are perfect. They are real but look so firm that you might think that they are fake. The only downside is a bit of a butter face. However, no problem here cause I wasn't looking at her face. She has a fun bubbly type of personality. Just be prepared to walk because she can and will squeeze every last dime out of you. I have to confess that happened to me the first time I saw her but I was stupid and negotiated after she started the massage and made my dick hard. If you consider what the cost of waxing and a massage would be you at a nice strip hotel, it wasn't too bad. All extras were available to me but as always YMMV.

A girl doing this for outcall would be awesome!

Lvguy30
01-13-18, 15:33
So I'm going to revive this thread since I've been looking for a reliable provider who provides manscaping. I had a great provider who did this for me but she recently moved to L. A. Because of that I'm looking for someone new.

I tried Nicole (http://archive.is/22m06) and the results were OK. I'll give you a quick rundown.

She was easy to contact and make an appointment with. She works out of an actual salon / spa off of Rainbow. I opted for the 'private detail' option with no wax, just shaving. The manscaping itself was pretty good, she got me all cleaned up. The part I didn't enjoy so much was the bartering that started towards the end of the session. I was looking for what most of are, manscaping with a little bit extra at the end. HJ is fine, if more is offered then great. Nicole wanted to just barter and barter for services even though we had agreed upon just the HJ since she implied everything else was off limits. I did get her to pull the girls out but I could only touch and she stay towards my feet with doing the HJ. It was a very different experience that I had previously with regular provider.

All in all it got the job done, manscaping and HJ for. 8 - but the constant bartering was a bit of a turn off. Nicole is an attractive woman, nice French accept and a nice body. I would have liked to explore that more (as previous reviews have indicated was at one time an option) but it was not to be.

Basically if you need the service she'll do. But I'm hoping someone has a lead on a provider who either offers more or is more personable.

Damaso15
09-29-19, 22:02
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage-manscapingwaxing-prostate-725-200-8532_232743

I just found this forum (hallelujah!) so this report is super dated. Over a year ago. I really wanted to get some manscaping done and I found Bree at CL at that time. Contacted her through text and she was pretty responsive. However, when I got to her place (which is a house near the Buffalo dog park) it took maybe 20 minutes before she let me in. She's the girl in the pics but she's maybe 50 pounds heavier now. Very sexy eyes though. She's very friendly and we actually had a nice conversation. She even convinced me to do a Brazilian wax! After it was HJ finish. She also offers a prostate massage but I didn't partake. I think that's really all she offers. It was $100 all in back that time but I guess she's raised her prices now. I haven't gone back since it's pretty pricey for me for a HJ. But if your main purpose is manscaping, I think she's worth it.

PeoGuy
10-22-19, 11:43
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage-manscapingwaxing-prostate-725-200-8532_232743

I just found this forum (hallelujah!) so this report is super dated. Over a year ago. I really wanted to get some manscaping done and I found Bree at CL at that time. Contacted her through text and she was pretty responsive. However, when I got to her place (which is a house near the Buffalo dog park) it took maybe 20 minutes before she let me in. She's the girl in the pics but she's maybe 50 pounds heavier now. Very sexy eyes though. She's very friendly and we actually had a nice conversation. She even convinced me to do a Brazilian wax! After it was HJ finish. She also offers a prostate massage but I didn't partake. I think that's really all she offers. It was $100 all in back that time but I guess she's raised her prices now. I haven't gone back since it's pretty pricey for me for a HJ. But if your main purpose is manscaping, I think she's worth it.I am going to give her a try. I'll post when done. Thanks.

Marquise
10-22-19, 20:58
She has been in this biz for like 10+ yrs for sure. As long as you temper your expectations you will have a basic to mid-level HE with your manscaping needs.

JMaster299
10-25-19, 03:31
She has been in this biz for like 10+ yrs for sure. As long as you temper your expectations you will have a basic to mid-level HE with your manscaping needs.She still working? None of the ads I can find are recent. Is the HE included in the advertised manscaping rate or an upsell? I have to be trimmed for my job, and it's annoying task worth what she's asking, if it includes a HE at that price I'll be seeing her on the regular.

Damaso15
12-15-19, 16:22
There is this Asian spa at Sahara Rainbow that you get a trim for. 4 then you can tip for HE but it's pretty basic and it's older ladies servicing you.

Would be really glad to find a better service for this.

NonyMouse
07-19-20, 19:57
Search 'manscaping' on craigslist and she's currently the top result. She works from a suite in Summerlin with several other businesses inside of it. Hers is a small room, but it's large enough to get the job done. She has a pic in her ad, which I couldn't get to upload here. Pic is accurate, but her face actually looked better in person. I'd guess she's in her 50's or maybe even 60's, but it's fair to call her a GILF. She was wearing a sundress, which gave a nice view of her big tits.

I saw her for a Brazilian wax. I usually trim myself just to keep the jungle at bay, but I was feeling lazy and was always curious about getting waxed anyway so I went for it. It was my first time, and it actually didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. The base of my cock felt the worst, and the rest wasn't pleasant either, but overall not too painful. The whole process took roughly 45 minutes. She wasn't shy about grabbing my cock and balls during the process, but sadly no extras were offered. She did mention I shouldn't do anything for two hours, including fucking, after getting waxed and it definitely felt like my crotch needed to take it easy for a bit so maybe that's why. Only other downside is she talks too much, like nonstop during the entire session.

The service was only 0. 4, which is the cheapest I've seen from my searches online. She missed a couple strands of hair on the shaft of my dick, but overall I'm satisfied with the job. Would've liked it more if she pulled her tits out and bounced on my cock, but hey, can't win them all.

SirStabaHoe
07-20-20, 01:53
Did you ask for extras? Link to her ad?

Search 'manscaping' on craigslist and she's currently the top result. She works from a suite in Summerlin with several other businesses inside of it. Hers is a small room, but it's large enough to get the job done. She has a pic in her ad, which I couldn't get to upload here. Pic is accurate, but her face actually looked better in person. I'd guess she's in her 50's or maybe even 60's, but it's fair to call her a GILF. She was wearing a sundress, which gave a nice view of her big tits.

I saw her for a Brazilian wax. I usually trim myself just to keep the jungle at bay, but I was feeling lazy and was always curious about getting waxed anyway so I went for it. It was my first time, and it actually didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. The base of my cock felt the worst, and the rest wasn't pleasant either, but overall not too painful. The whole process took roughly 45 minutes. She wasn't shy about grabbing my cock and balls during the process, but sadly no extras were offered. She did mention I shouldn't do anything for two hours, including fucking, after getting waxed and it definitely felt like my crotch needed to take it easy for a bit so maybe that's why. Only other downside is she talks too much, like nonstop during the entire session.

The service was only 0. 4, which is the cheapest I've seen from my searches online. She missed a couple strands of hair on the shaft of my dick, but overall I'm satisfied with the job. Would've liked it more if she pulled her tits out and bounced on my cock, but hey, can't win them all.

MrEwing
07-20-20, 08:11
Did you ask for extras? Link to her ad?She may have stopped giving extras not sure. I've seen Laura for years now. She used to be downstairs of the same building. She has never offered extras after manscaping but has always offered extra if you go in for massage which is 60 for the hr. But on my last time I went around Feb. She didn't offer extras. I haven't been back since. I'll try again soon and report back. But usually you get a decent massage and a he for 60 out the door. I never got anything more then a HJ from here. I have always wanted a blowjob with those big fake lips she got. And also her boobs are not as big as you may think. Idk how she does it but she did pull them out for me one time and I was surprised how small they where compared to what I was just looking at. Nothing bad just was surprised that they where not as big as I thought.

SirStabaHoe
07-20-20, 13:42
Is this her?

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hab/d/las-vegas-manscaping-for-male/7139262837.html

She may have stopped giving extras not sure. I've seen Laura for years now. She used to be downstairs of the same building. She has never offered extras after manscaping but has always offered extra if you go in for massage which is 60 for the hr. But on my last time I went around Feb. She didn't offer extras. I haven't been back since. I'll try again soon and report back. But usually you get a decent massage and a he for 60 out the door. I never got anything more then a HJ from here. I have always wanted a blowjob with those big fake lips she got. And also her boobs are not as big as you may think. Idk how she does it but she did pull them out for me one time and I was surprised how small they where compared to what I was just looking at. Nothing bad just was surprised that they where not as big as I thought.

NonyMouse
07-20-20, 23:03
Is this her?

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hab/d/las-vegas-manscaping-for-male/7139262837.htmlYeah, that's her ad. I wasn't feeling brazen enough to ask for extras during my session in case I was wrong, but I texted her from a burner number after posting to get more intel. Like the other poster mentioned, I found out she does massages for 60. She was cagey when I asked about extras, basically said she didn't discuss it over text but would talk about it in person. So I would assume at least a HJ is an option with a massage.

Shame to hear her tits aren't actually that great though.

SirStabaHoe
07-21-20, 01:54
She quoted me $35 for 1/2 hr massage. When I hinted at extras, she told me to go to Chinatown. LOL.

Yeah, that's her ad. I wasn't feeling brazen enough to ask for extras during my session in case I was wrong, but I texted her from a burner number after posting to get more intel. Like the other poster mentioned, I found out she does massages for 60. She was cagey when I asked about extras, basically said she didn't discuss it over text but would talk about it in person. So I would assume at least a HJ is an option with a massage.

Shame to hear her tits aren't actually that great though.

FourSeasons2
08-03-20, 11:15
I recall it was aroom inside a spa in summerlin (the tivoli village shopping center). Lady was from eastern europe. She was 40's overweight and wore a leather apron. No HE inplied did nor did I ask for one. I asked if there were other staff members who offered the service and she said no. Never went back.

Chuck4
08-04-20, 16:21
I recall it was aroom inside a spa in summerlin (the tivoli village shopping center). Lady was from eastern europe. She was 40's overweight and wore a leather apron. No HE inplied did nor did I ask for one. I asked if there were other staff members who offered the service and she said no. Never went back.So we got one guy that says HE with massage but not with manscaping and everybody else struck out? This is a gambling city and the odds don't look good.

SirStabaHoe
08-05-20, 02:13
Was it Laura?

I recall it was aroom inside a spa in summerlin (the tivoli village shopping center). Lady was from eastern europe. She was 40's overweight and wore a leather apron. No HE inplied did nor did I ask for one. I asked if there were other staff members who offered the service and she said no. Never went back.

Damaso15
09-26-21, 19:11
Decatur Spring Mtn, beside Church's chicken. Older Chinese lady (who actually was attractive for her age) and I'm pretty sure extras were available but I didn't partake. Got cleaned up really well though.

DaytonaMonger
10-04-21, 11:49
Decatur Spring Mtn, beside Church's chicken. Older Chinese lady (who actually was attractive for her age) and I'm pretty sure extras were available but I didn't partake. Got cleaned up really well though.Hey,

Is this the fulu foot spa place you're speaking of? I'm looking for decent place for a Brazilian wax. Extras don't need to be on offer but if they are I am not one to turn them down. LOL Would appreciate any help you can give me.

Damaso15
10-04-21, 19:14
Hey,

Is this the fulu foot spa place you're speaking of? I'm looking for decent place for a Brazilian wax. Extras don't need to be on offer but if they are I am not one to turn them down. LOL Would appreciate any help you can give me.It's on NE corner, just north of Church's on Decatur. Tai-something.

FilthyDog
10-06-21, 17:30
Ta Hi or Tak-e Foot, formerly 1000 Foot massage (years ago).

Yes this was the manscape place on Decatur in back of Church's Chicken. I usually go to the Sahara and Rainbow (behind US bank) for $60, but last time I went to that spa, the Chinese lady dripped the wax on my leg (by mistake), so a change of pace was in order.

So the Chinese lady there is thin and okay looking (mask on). Its $80 front and back, she did a good job, then at the end, wanted a tip, gave her $20 extra for a total of $100 out the door.

No HJ because after getting a wax, it kind of hurts, so I'll save for a Chinese House that I got my bearings on.

LvMilfHunter88
07-03-22, 19:17

Yes this was the manscape place on Decatur in back of Church's Chicken. I usually go to the Sahara and Rainbow (behind US bank) for $60, but last time I went to that spa, the Chinese lady dripped the wax on my leg (by mistake), so a change of pace was in order.

So the Chinese lady there is thin and okay looking (mask on). Its $80 front and back, she did a good job, then at the end, wanted a tip, gave her $20 extra for a total of $100 out the door.

No HJ because after getting a wax, it kind of hurts, so I'll save for a Chinese House that I got my bearings on.Are these places still open?

Member #6335
07-16-22, 20:00
I vote for doing manscaping myself or seeing a real esthetician. Not one of those standard rub and tug asian places. NO SIR.

HotLoads
07-18-22, 06:29

No HJ because after getting a wax, it kind of hurts, so I'll save for a Chinese House that I got my bearings on.You just go in and ask for manscaping? How are the girls, massage, extras?

Pixbyin
08-02-22, 16:51
Met with this pretty Latina. She does not do wax, all shaved. Bring your own shaving equipment. Did a great job, took her time, and the handjob was legit. She's got other services too so I'm sure whatever you want plus the manscaping is up for discussion. I didn't actually even know it came with an HJ lmao she could have left without it but she made sure to let me know not to miss out. Not sketchy or weird. Seems to really enjoy shaving balls and handjobs.

The damage was 200.

There was a 25 deposit which bothers people cause there are so many deposit scams out there. I told her that might off put some potential customers so heads up there.

I know I can't post numbers here, is her email okay? Or I guess PM me. I don't check this message board too often but I will try and check back more often than usual.

FunSeeker702
08-03-22, 00:52
Met with this pretty Latina. She does not do wax, all shaved. Bring your own shaving equipment. Did a great job, took her time, and the handjob was legit. She's got other services too so I'm sure whatever you want plus the manscaping is up for discussion. I didn't actually even know it came with an HJ lmao she could have left without it but she made sure to let me know not to miss out. Not sketchy or weird. Seems to really enjoy shaving balls and handjobs.

The damage was 200.

There was a 25 deposit which bothers people cause there are so many deposit scams out there. I told her that might off put some potential customers so heads up there.

I know I can't post numbers here, is her email okay? Or I guess PM me. I don't check this message board too often but I will try and check back more often than usual.https://tryst.link/escort/jenny-nicole#photos.

This chick?

Pixbyin
08-04-22, 11:56
https://tryst.link/escort/jenny-nicole#photos.

This chick?Yup, that's her.

VegasVic2021
07-17-23, 13:36
I've been to Lara multiple times for manscaping. She use to operate out of a house off Sahara and Cimarron. She now runs out of a clean, gated condo on Rainbow between Smoke Ranch and Cheyenne. Inexpensive and does a great job. $40 for complete down under waxing front and back. Efficient and professional. She does full body waxing as well. Also does a pretty good massage for $65 and she will spend a solid 1 hr 20 minutes. Very thorough. Older, Eastern European. Probably 70. Slender. Lots of plastic surgery. Everywhere. Super cool lady. Takes pride in her work.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/d/las-vegas-manscaping-wax-shave/7643589805.html

FunSeeker702
07-17-23, 17:19
I've been to Lara multiple times for manscaping. She use to operate out of a house off Sahara and Cimarron. She now runs out of a clean, gated condo on Rainbow between Smoke Ranch and Cheyenne. Inexpensive and does a great job. $40 for complete down under waxing front and back. Efficient and professional. She does full body waxing as well. Also does a pretty good massage for $65 and she will spend a solid 1 hr 20 minutes. Very thorough. Older, Eastern European. Probably 70. Slender. Lots of plastic surgery. Everywhere. Super cool lady. Takes pride in her work.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/d/las-vegas-manscaping-wax-shave/7643589805.htmlShe offer more on top of the stated services?

VegasVic2021
07-17-23, 19:14
She offer more on top of the stated services?She'll do a tug with the massage. Beyond that, I've never had any desire to pursue more. Honestly, I don't really get the feeling there would be more. She certainly has never led me to believe there is. That being said, you never know unless you ask.

SirNasty64
08-21-23, 12:16
Just saw her yesterday, went for the massage not the wax. Massage was great and it was long about 60 min for. 6 price. Great stuff for what you get and the HJ for the finish. Not the best looking bc of all the plastic surgery but it didn't matter bc I was there to relax and get ready for the week. She said she will be moving to a brick and mortar in here area soon but it will be close to her place. I definitely recommend and will repeat. Enjoy fellas.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/d/las-vegas-manscaping-wax-shave/7643589805.html

InTheLoop68
09-07-23, 00:04
I had some manscaping done w he a few months ago and need a refresh.

Does anyone have her contact? I lost it.

Pm me if you prefer.

RileySmom
09-15-23, 15:23
I had some manscaping done w he a few months ago and need a refresh.

Does anyone have her contact? I lost it.

Pm me if you prefer.She placed an ad in CL 4 days ago.

LasVegas1976
09-16-23, 03:08
That girl Bree does manscaping. She's been around forever.

I saw her for a massage years back, which had HJ ending and tit play.

I was going to meet her again a year back I think and it got weird, because I drove to the supplied cross streets and she wanted me to meet her at a local park and then follow her car back to her house.

This was in the middle of the day, with A LOT of people in and around this park.

I wasn't comfortable meeting her out in the open and then following her car. I just decided to leave.

VegasVic2021
09-16-23, 10:25
That girl Bree does manscaping. She's been around forever.

I saw her for a massage years back, which had HJ ending and tit play.

I was going to meet her again a year back I think and it got weird, because I drove to the supplied cross streets and she wanted me to meet her at a local park and then follow her car back to her house.

This was in the middle of the day, with A LOT of people in and around this park.

I wasn't comfortable meeting her out in the open and then following her car. I just decided to leave.That's Bree's normal MO. The problem with her is she wants $. 5 for 1 hour massage with shave. If you want wax instead, or if you want prostrate massage, it's an additional $ for each. Lara does it for less than half of that. In addition, Bree has dogs that shit everywhere. In my opinion, that kind of matches her attitude. No thanks.

LasVegas1976
09-16-23, 17:19
That's Bree's normal MO. The problem with her is she wants $. 5 for 1 hour massage with shave. If you want wax instead, or if you want prostrate massage, it's an additional $ for each. Lara does it for less than half of that. In addition, Bree has dogs that shit everywhere. In my opinion, that kind of matches her attitude. No thanks.When I told her that I didn't feel comfortable meeting out in the open where anyone could see us (I don't live that far away from her incall), she caught a real nasty attitude about it and kept texting me for like 2 hours to vent about it.

Chuck4
09-16-23, 19:33
She is working out of the day spa at Buffalo and Lake Mead.