PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Looking Around
02-14-05, 06:06
Cruised the stroll (Wendy's to 127) last Wed evening, saw one 'possible' walking along all bundled up. When I did a return pass, she was gone...probably picked up in a vehicle that had been at a pay phone not too far in front of her.

Saw two short BSWs (at least they looked like it...kinda hard to tell their ethnicity for sure, as bundled up as they were) walking up and down Kzoo. On one pass, I saw two of Lansing's black-and-whites at the curb, the BSWs were standing there, and there was at least one civilian vehicle pulled over also. So I made tracks and quit.

JasonTaz
03-25-05, 09:07
Well guys there is action but you have to look for it. I had been going through kind of a dry spell but a couple of old spots started gettin busy the last two weeks. I saw two WSW over by the C-wash. One looked a bit young so I passed on that. Picked up another wsw closer to downtown around 11p. She was mid 20s with short blonde hair. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in and asked if I needed a bj. Went to a quite spot she knew and did the deed. Good technique a bit rushed but what do you expect for a sw. She choked a bit on the load I gave her but not too much. Said she would be around for a couple of weeks. Said next time I could get the 3 city tour. I think I'll try to find her this weekend.

Out

HarryDHo
03-26-05, 11:23
I was at Cheetah's a couple weeks ago and in came a couple women who were friends with the dancers I was sitting with. I bought them drinks; it turned out that they were out call ladies. They told me about how it all works and went on and on how the male's make 10X what they make... Anyhow, if you want to spend time to find something better than an occasional SW, maybe try to make friends with the dancers. As for me, I travel so much internationally, its more about finding "the mother load" when I venture around US cities. I can't see sitting behind bars and having some self-righteous LE give me a lesson on their version of morality all for a marginal quality SW type of hunt.

Vmaxx
03-28-05, 21:08
BSW on Kzoo-stroll near Penn. at 530pm. Nice looking, long blonde hair. Circled 3x and had eye contact on last 2. Not too sure if she was or wasn't on the stroll. Would love to meet her sometime soon. Anyone know of whom I'm speaking of? 25yrs, 5'5", 120#, very smooth skin - great features.

Vmaxx
03-29-05, 22:29
Yep. She's a SW. Saw her again today - same location at 430pm on the K-Zoo stroll between Cedar and Penn. at Wendy's. She was getting out of an SUV, walked inside Wendy's and then back onto the stroll. Made solid eye contact, drove 2 blocks to turn around and then *Poof* she's nowhere to be found. Cruised for another hour passing up on a few regulars as I cont. to look for her. Never saw here again. Maybe tomorrow.

Vmaxx
03-30-05, 16:43
Said her name was, Jeanie. 29 y/o, 5'6", 120#, dark hair, nice attitude, NO tits to speak of. -bbbjtcim for Jackson. Nice girl, never heard her voice though...she whispered everything she said to me. Oh well, sometimes volume control is a plus.

Still looking for my smooth skinned bsw on K-Zoo.

Midriver
03-30-05, 20:33
Yeah, I think I've seen the BSW you're talking about a couple of times in the past few weeks on Kzoo. Tight pants, good figure, frosted tips in her hair. She 1) looked almost too good to be true (not on the pipe or the bottle yet maybe) and 2) seemed too obvious especially for the early afternoon/evening right after work, so I passed.

Thought I saw a decent looking white girl near the laundry tonight too. Clean, decent figure (not too skinny, not fat), with short, maybe curly brown hair. She was standing near the telephone and met my gaze as a I drove by, but I had to get home, so I passed by.

It's too bad the decent looking girls are so few and far between, but I guess that makes it easier on the wallet.

JasonTaz
03-31-05, 09:06
The police patrols are up on the Kzoo strip. Saw some poor fool pulled over last night and police cars flying around all the good spots. So be safe.

Vmaxx
03-31-05, 20:28
LG,

I saw the same thing last night. Kept on rollin' at 35mph with seat belt. :)

TwistedBrother
04-01-05, 00:31
Hey, dudes ... I live north of the bridge, but I'm a E. Lansing native and visitor several times a year since moving back from out-of-state for many years.

I search the areas commonly mentioned here for SW when I'm in town, but have only had one decent pickup ... back in December I went off on a side road off Washington just S. of Mt. Hope. Found a half-decent BSW who took me to a fairly sheltered apt. lot for BBBJ. Wasn't great, but ok for .2.

On Easter, I was looking around 5 p.m. (probably a rotten day and time, but I didn't have any other time) and didn't seen much until I spotted a WSW, probably around 30, on a side street near Penn and Kzoo. She definitely gave me the look, but she had a scary, drugged look on her face. Her body looked ok, but it was too scary, esp. since I'd seen a few LE in the area. So I passed.

What I'm really wondering about, and I've asked here a while back, I think, is N. Larch going north from Lake Lansing. There's a ton of seedy-looking motels there and I can't believe there isn't some decent action.

Last year I kinda picked around one once. I think the guy told me there were rentals by the hour. I sort of looked around for an open door or something (it was summer) and finally gave up. Don't really know how to do that routine. Have never seen anyone walking who fit the descript., but ... Well, there's just no way there isn't stuff going on around there. The area is just too right for it. Anyone who has a clue, please advise on board or in private. Thanks.

And dang, does anyone remember the old P-Cat theater out there? Those were the days.

Vmaxx
04-01-05, 11:02
Twisted,

I know the bsw that you hooked up with on Wash. / Mt. Hope. ...took me to the same cov'd. apt. carport just down Wash. Not bad - same thing for .2 and she said her name was "Deeshawn". At any rate, the action on N. Larch/N. 127 between Sheridan Rd. and State Rd. is pretty good when the weather is right. The three motels are hotbeds for "by appt. gents" thru the classifieds in the LSJ. I met Gina, wsw, 25yrs, 110#, nice attitude and all of her teeth, easy 7ish on the scale, just N. of State Rd. and we went to a quiet spot for the bbbjtcim for .2.

Vmaxx
04-05-05, 07:43
Fellow M's,

I've been to Hawaii a few times over the past couple of years and have seen the following ladies, "June", "Diane" and "Judy". NONE of them were the one I was looking for. Once, as I was being led to my table shower, I passed an absolutely beautiful lady walking down the hall. She was absolutely striking - something you would easily find in a magazine. She was thin, maybe 5'5", perfect skin, perfect make up, about 30 yrs. and an excellent plastic rack. Anyone know her name? Next time I go, I want to ask Mamasan for her by name. Help if you can.

The Darq Ryder
04-07-05, 15:41
That almost sounds like Penny. I didn't know if she had made it back to this area.

Member #4025
04-12-05, 14:30
First, I want to thank Jackson for the upgrade to Regular membership; it took me a while to figure out that I was "Member #4025" and not just ("4025"), but now I'm logged in and able to post.

I recently hooked up with the fine looking BSW that Vmaxx referred to in posts below; she goes by Ivy and is 24 yrs old, 5' 4 ", and about 120 lbs with light brown skin and blond highligted hair; easily a 7-8. She was wearing tight jeans, tight top under a jean jacket, heeled shoes and no panties (says she never wears them, which is alright by me).

I too had passed her up several times, because she looked too good to be true, but I'm glad I finally stopped. After exchanging the obligatory formalities to insure neither of us were LE, we agreed to half and half for $ (she wanted $.50; I offered .75) and headed to a motel on the north side of Lansing, which was another .20. All activities were protected, but completed to my full satisfaction (cbj from a few different perspectives and followed by covered doggie style to completion). One rule; no kissing.

I'm ususally not comfortable with the motel thing, but she was looking too fine not to partake. Also agreed to pay more than usual, but again she was hot and my little head controlled the negotiations; I still think she was worth it, though the no kissing and covered aspect of the bj were slight detractors for me.

Good and safe hunting to all out there!

Vmaxx
04-13-05, 19:29
Sweet news 4025! I'll be looking hard for her now. Also thanks for the $$ info. Send me a PM if you have other details I should / could know about. Digits?

Member #4025
04-18-05, 12:19
I've cruised the Kalamazoo and S. Wasington strips a few times since last Thursday and I've seen very little to write about or partake in.

Saw a cute 20 something wsw at the corner of Kalamazoo and Holmes last Thursday afternoon. She was probably a 6 or better in looks, but from the way she was acting she seemed high on something so I kept going.

Other than that, I saw a bsw on S. Washington early Sunday afternoon; but only a 2 - 3 so I kept going.

Seems like there should be more activity with the beautiful weather we've been having; anybody having any better luck?

Happy hunting and be safe!

Member #4025
04-19-05, 10:23
Cruised a bit on my way home from work last night, Monday.

Saw the cute bsw that I wrote about a few days ago on East Kalamazoo near Hunter Park; it was 6:30 pm though and I had to head home after driving by a couple of times just to get another look at her, she is hot for a sw. She has gone from the full blond highlights to all long black hair, probably extensions, with only the blond highlights on the front sides.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Vmaxx
04-23-05, 10:57
Fella's,

Check out the "Photo Gallery" in the tool bar at the top of the page. It's loaded with pics of sw's for the past several years, however, nearly NONE for Michigan. :( Forrester and BC Tim have posts in it, but nothing else for the first 30 pgs. Hence, I've decided to begin keeping the ole' digital in my ride just for the chance to snap a few pics to post. I'm encouraging all of you Lansing Mongers to do the same as well -if you have the chance. I'll try to get my first submission within the next week and will let you know when it's posted. I totally want to photo the bsw we've mentioned recently - you gotta see her. :)

Original Man 78
04-24-05, 21:35
Hello All,

Does anyone have contact information for the BSW mentioned in previous posts? The SW scene is pretty much quiet up here in Flint, most of the old spots are heavily watched by LE.

Be safe out there

Member #4025
05-02-05, 10:35
Hey guys,

Just checking in; I've not had much success of late in Lansing; not even seen many ladies working.

Has it been any better for anyone else; if so, please post it?

Thanks, and be safe!

Janson20
05-10-05, 10:16
Was out the other day and found a WSW in the hotel off Washington. Her name is Chris, about a six. I just cruised the lot and seen her outside her door. Nice BBBJTC for .30. She actually did reverse half and half. Got her number if anyone is interested.

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck on the previously mentioned North Larch area? I went around the motels up there and found nothing. Any secrets to this area? Any action to be found at the hot tub place? Please PM me with any info on this area.

Be Safe,

Janson

Member #4025
05-10-05, 11:30
I cruised Kalamazoo St. in Lansing from about 4 - 5 pm yesterday afternoon and saw at least 5 WSW. It seemed odd to see so many because it has been quiet of late; also only 1 that I had seen before. Even so I believe they were legit SWs, not decoys. They were all in the 4 - 6 range, not too bad really; though a couple that I got better looks at had that druggie look about them.

Wasn't able to partake; just wanted to report the activity for you. Please post if you're having any success.

Member #4025
05-13-05, 15:44
Below is an excerpt from a May 12 article in the Lansing State Journal that describes some proposed budget cuts in Lansing. I just thought it of interest that the LPD might lose a couple of their undercover officers.

"[Mayor] Benavides wants to cut three sworn [police] officer positions - a sergeant and officer who do undercover work on prostitution cases and drug stings, and an administrative captain."

I did see a WSW on Thursday afternoon on Washington St. just south of Mt. Hope. I drove around to get a better look and perhaps pick her up, but I was beat to the draw. She was a cute brunette; probably a 6 - 7.

Other than that, it has been slow out there!

Be careful out there!

Vmaxx
05-16-05, 11:28
What was I thinking? BSW, at the most a 3 on the scale. Her name is "Deshaun" and just not worth the time. Received a bbbjcim for less than a Jackson, but she was totally not worth it. She moaned and groaned BECAUSE she was tired and cranky, not because she was trying to make me think she liked it. lol I will never pick her up again. I had her 5 months ago and she was pretty decent, but now, time has taken it's toll. She's 5'5", 150#, stretch mark city, and missing teeth. OMG, as I read what I just typed, I still can't believe it did it! I wasn't even buzzed either.

Member #4025
05-17-05, 13:39
On Sunday afternoon, I made a pass through Lansing downtown and Kalamazoo Ave. I made the mistake of picking up a young (possibly under age) black woman in the Cherry Hill neighborhood. She had short hair with a red bow, from the street she looked to be about a 6, but was really more like a 3 - 4 (looked better with clothes on, concealing sagging boobs and a smallish butt), said her name was Anna. Nonetheless I agreed to a bj for a Jackson; went to a little park on the river south of I-496; where she gave a terrible bj and stole a small amount of extra cash from my pocket. Afterwards I felt pretty stupid, cause there were plenty of warning signs and I pride myself in being careful. Decided I should post this as a warning to you all out there.

Vmaxx; think I have seen Deshaun while driving on Washington/Baker; always have resisted upon getting a closer look.

Also, I think you may find that really hot BSW dancing at Omar's now; if you check it out and she is there, don't cause her trouble at Omar's cause she is the real deal, much better than either of the two we have just posted about. Have not seen her on the street lately though.

The Darq Ryder
05-17-05, 14:36
I like to keep track of the REAL bad guys who live in my neighborhood on the Michigan Sex Offenders List...and while there were some real scuzbo's who rape and beat on it, they are now posting people who were "caught" in the act of "gross indecency". So unless you want this on your record for the next 10 years, along with your mug shot for the world to see, pick your places extra careful or get a room if necessary at one of the notell motels up on 27.

Sunfighter
05-18-05, 08:58
This will be my first post here, have been reading the board for over a year. Seeking any advise on recieving extra attention from strippers in the clubs. When I am back on the couchs with a girl and thinking of going vip with her, any advise on what to ask, how to see what each girl may be willing to do?

Secondly been crusing the streets seeking and have not seen a thing, why is it so slow? L.E. still cracking down hard on K-Zoo? Pretty picky here not really intrested in any girl less than a 7. Any digits or advise on new places to look would be welcomed.

Sun

Member #4025
05-18-05, 17:42
This will be my first post here, have been reading the board for over a year. Seeking any advise on recieving extra attention from strippers in the clubs. When I am back on the couchs with a girl and thinking of going vip with her, any advise on what to ask, how to see what each girl may be willing to do?

Secondly been crusing the streets seeking and have not seen a thing, why is it so slow? L.E. still cracking down hard on K-Zoo? Pretty picky here not really intrested in any girl less than a 7. Any digits or advise on new places to look would be welcomed.

SunSun,

Don't really frequent strip clubs, so can't comment on that.

As for the street scene being slow, it does seem to vary depending on time of day, weather, etc.; not aware of any added LE emphasis. I do think you're going to be hard pressed to find a 7 or better on the streets of Lansing, unless she is LE.

Good hunting and be careful out there!

Toledo Guy
05-19-05, 10:38
I am going to be in the Lansing area the next couple of days, any current reports on Hawaii Spa?

I have stopped there on other trips and the experience has been one of the girls wanting top tips for unexceptional service. $$ starts to get pricy for an AMP.

Wondered if it has improved any to warrant a visit. Any younger girls?

Appreciate your update.

The Darq Ryder
05-30-05, 02:57
Nope, not any better. Had a provider, looked like June again to me. "Miss very pricey" and quite unexceptional. Asked what I wanted, I said FS? She said $$. I said $, and got only a HJ...not much more. AM now fully boycotting the place. Since it has now been twice that I got saddled with her, and no choice. Not being played the fool for 3 times by going back, when I can only waste 1/5 the amount on Adult Friend Finder.

Janson20
06-02-05, 15:05
Just wondered if anyone has ever had any luck using the adult friend finder? Seen the site all over but never joined. Is it worth it?

J

Luv Chubby Girl
06-03-05, 16:44
I've done a few girls on AFF of all ages! It's okay for a safe lay, but I'm more of a hunter, ya know what I mean?

Luv Chubby Girl, aka "The Shadow"

Skier66
06-05-05, 09:05
I picked up a WSW yesterday at 4:00 near the laundromat/party store on Kalamazoo. Her name was Crystal. Not bad looking. Took her back to my place, and did FS for 80. I was a little nervous, as this was my first time picking up a SW, but it was fun.

Member #4025
06-14-05, 09:26
Hey guys,

Despite the warmer weather, the SW scene seems slow in Lansing.

I usually cruise Kalamazoo St. from US 127 to downtown and Washington St. from downtown to Mt. Hope. Are there any other/better areas?

Also, I'm usually limited to cruising from the mid-afternoon to very early evening. Are there better times than these?

Thanks for any info you can share!

Happy hunting and be careful out there!

Michguy
06-18-05, 03:34
I travel to Lansing on Business often. Could someone let me know the 411 on the area. Thanks for information so far.

Michguy

TwistedBrother
06-18-05, 18:00
I travel to Lansing on Business often. Could someone let me know the 411 on the area. Thanks for information so far.

Michguy

We have a saying on this board that goes like this: RTFF

The first, second and fourth words are "Read the Forum" ... you can guess what the third is (hint: seven letters).

Please don't take it as rude, it just means that guys take time to write the posts and to ask them to take additional time to catch a newbie up isn't right. We've all been there, so we're not picking on you. Also, if you're like most of us, you'll enjoy the reading, even if it's just taking a few minutes (I'll spend 20-60 min. a week reading for different cities I've been/will go to in Mich. and elsewhere).

Good luck.

JasonTaz
06-30-05, 10:17
Well the heat did Lansing some good. There were some nice girls out. Early this week I was crusin the strip about 7pm and noticed a very sexy brunette (7-8) walking in short pair a shorts and a tank top. I thought there was no way she was a working girl but I circled becuase I just wanted a look at the sweet ass again. She smiled at me but nothing to deliberate. I circled again and this time she walked up and got into my car as if I was a friend picking her up from work. She asked if I could give her a ride home, I said sure and drove her to an apartment near by. She asked if I wanted to come up. I said sure and she said don't forget your wallet. Now I knew she was a pro, so I grabbed my stash and followed her up to her place. We sat down on the couch and she put my hands on her tits. Soon she was naked and giving me a head bj. She let me finish in her mouth and she went to spit and came back and asked if I thought I could go again. I had her touch herself for me for a bit and then I bent her over the side of the couch and fucked her from behind. Fairly loose but I managed to get off. She was a bit expensive but I'll go back. If I find her again I'll bring a camera.

Member #4025
07-01-05, 15:54
Lansing Guy Re: your brunette; how about a few more details; like where did you pick her up? did she have a name? how much was too much?; etc.

Sounds like she is a good find and your report is a good one; a few more specifics would be helpful for the rest of us.

Thanks; and everyone be careful out there!

Skier66
07-01-05, 17:19
I've been cruising Kalamazoo quite a bit this last month. I always see this blond/red head woman with glasses hangin out around Art's Bar. Does anyone out there know her ?

Member #4025
07-07-05, 11:47
Hey guys,

Here's a brief report on the Kalamazoo/Washington stroll.

Tuesday (1:30 - 3:00 pm);
Saw two WSW, one on Kalamazoo near Clemons and the other on Washington south of Mount Hope; both were brunettes, probably late twenties to early thirties and a 6 - 7 on the SW scale; did not pick either up, but did get the eye contact and I have seen them both before.

Picked up a BSW, Keisha, on Washington near Mount Hope; was wearing a white tube top and red skirt; said she was 28 but could have been younger; nice looking (6) with even nicer body (7 -8, small breasts and not very heavy); only had a Hamilton with me, and got a short bbbj and a look at what appeared to be a tight little box; she offered 1/2 and 1/2 for $40, but she does not have a place of her own, and timing and funds just weren't right today. No contact info, will just have to look for her again.

Wednesday (1:30 - 3:00 pm);

Nada; nothing; zippo.

Report on your activites and stay safe everybody!

Member #4025
07-10-05, 09:43
Took a mid-afternoon drive on Kalamazoo and S. Washington. Picked up Carla near the Sunoco station on S. Washington. Carla is a light skinned 38 yr old BSW, nice face and body, red highlighted hair. She asked $.35 for bbbj and double it ($.70) for 1/2 and 1/2 (covered of course); we agreed to $.25 for bbbj; there was no rush and the service was quite nice, very accomadating; though NCIM if that is important to you. Hope to see her again; said she is often out in the morning when the shifts change.

Hope this helps guys; if you're out there, please post what you're finding.

Member #2149
07-11-05, 22:31
2 really hot girls on K-zoo tonight around 7, dunno if it was for real or?

Anyone else who's seen them please post :)

Lans User
07-12-05, 00:10
Been seening increased action on the stroll. Has anyone picked up the two young blondes that hang closer to the east end of K'zoo? Picked up the shorter of the two last Thursday, she said they were trying to get enough cash to head out of town. They are on a short term stay. She went by "lil bit" for "lil bit of trouble" she said. She has blondish hair, around 5'2", probably 120 lbs, and says she is 18. Negotiated a cbj for 40. Excellant talent. SW body 8, face 7, skills 8.

Hopefully I can try her friend before they leave Lansing. They are a pleasant addition to the scene.

Any others experience these two ladies?

The Darq Ryder
07-12-05, 14:02
I saw the two WSW you mentioned. Really hot. They were hanging out near the laundromat early in the evening. I washed my car hoping they would start walking down that way, but they stayed put for awhile. When I was pulling out I saw a brother pulling in near the Citgo heading for the shorter of the two. Didn't see the tall one walking. I figure one of you guys had already made a pickup. I had my camera, but didn't have the chance to snap a pic. I may head out later today and see if I can finally get a post of some pics for the Lansing area!!

The Darq Ryder
07-13-05, 05:50
Went back out with the cam and caught her big butt. She turned at the corner of Clippert and Foster to head back on her stroll, but this definitely shows off her best "assets"!

This is also the first pic for the Lansing group, too!!!

Skier66
07-13-05, 07:31
I saw those two hot chicks last night strolling Kalamazoo, "lilbit" and her friend. Both hot, but the tall friend is incredible!

Lans User
07-13-05, 20:36
That was the sw I mentioned in my post. She does have a bit of a big ass, but she uses all her assets.

Great work Darq

bigmex1
07-14-05, 06:11
Do you guys have the time that you seen them I have been trying to locate them but no luck.

Thanks For The Info

bigmex1
07-14-05, 06:16
Does anybody have the time that they seen her. I have trying to find her but no luck.

Thank For The Info.

Crysta
07-15-05, 08:53
Hello :)

This board appears to be a wonderful resource. Thank you for the information already posted.

First, wondering if the discussions on this board are limited to SW?

Second, wondering why new threads are not common?

Third, how might a couple pick a girl up? They always seem to back away when they see me?

Thank you,

Crysta

Waxon1
07-17-05, 17:38
First most of who use this board can not afford $400.00 an hour to see an escort such as you Crysta. I don't mean any offence toward you but that is simply the reality of things. This is not your market here, if you are looking for high rollers Scorps board fills that bill. Most of us are nice gentleman here that do have needs to be filled as well, but at $400 per hour I am very sorry but that it is not going to happen with us poor working stiffs. If we had escorts posting here that were in the lower to mid price range 75 to 150 per 45 min to an hour I think we would love to see them posting here. Another reason many of us are here is because of the reference system so many escorts have adopted. You don't need a reference to see a SW. Another problem with seeing an escort is you have to book so far ahead to see her so she can check your references. When I get hungry I want to eat now not next week. Then about 50 % of the time the escort no shows. Then when you post about her no show on Scorps board everyone shouts you down and makes you look like the asshole. No I don't think we want all the problems of a scorps board here or the high prices.

As for you not being able to pick up a street girl for a three way well lets face it you look like a Cop I have seen you in some of the bars around town and at the blues fest up on the north end. You and the guy you hang with screams VICE COP in your look! It is not your fault but that is just the way it is.

I think the reason you don't see more posts on this board is because not that many people know about this place. Maybe a link on your board would help. Well I am a realist and I know that would never happen because that would cut into your income and for that I cannot fault you.

MukkMan
07-18-05, 00:32
I'm guessing since your name is Crysta, that you might be of the female persuasion, cruising with your man to pick up a sw for a threesome. If I've guessed wrongly, I'm sorry.

I might suggest that your husband do any cruising, and negotiating while you wait back wherever the banging is going to happen. He can explain the deal and make sure the girl is ready and willing for your scene. A girl is waaay more likely to get in with him if he's alone, and then listen and decide on a price and whether or not she's into it.

Another (more expensive, but probably sexier) way would be to call an escort (can check out local ones on scorpsguide), and arrange something.

The Darq Ryder
07-18-05, 08:38
Is this Crysta Heart of Lansing?

If so, then I must offer my admiration of your site and services. If not, then I still offer you a warm welcome to the board.

1. This site is not limited to SW. There have been many reports on AMP and SP ratings, too. It is more heavily weighted toward SW because most of us - myself included - are able to take advantage of the services of the SW more easily.

There is no need to try to arrange prior meetings with a costly SP who you are not interested in, to establish a reference for another provider. Plus the costs can be lower. I mean .4 for FS as opposed to $.5 + for the same activity...it doesn't take a mathmatician to figure out where guys will spend their hard earned bucks.

2. New threads haven't been necessary since most discussion has been related to activity in certain areas and from certain providers. Granted it probably would make more sense to have all discussion of AMPs put into their own thread to make it easier to find that information, but if you use the Portland group as an example there is only AMP related on that topic...no SW's or SP's to be found! So no need for any distinct threads.

3. I'm not sure what you mean. Are couples looking at you then passing by, or are you approaching the couples and they are splitting? And is this for SW or SP activity - it does make a difference!

Crysta
07-19-05, 09:01
First most of who use this board can not afford $400.00 an hour to see an escort such as you Crysta. I don't mean any offence toward you but that is simply the reality of things. This is not your market here, if you are looking for high rollers Scorps board fills that bill. Most of us are nice gentleman here that do have needs to be filled as well, but at $400 per hour I am very sorry but that it is not going to happen with us poor working stiffs. If we had escorts posting here that were in the lower to mid price range 75 to 150 per 45 min to an hour I think we would love to see them posting here. Another reason many of us are here is because of the reference system so many escorts have adopted. You don't need a reference to see a SW. Another problem with seeing an escort is you have to book so far ahead to see her so she can check your references. When I get hungry I want to eat now not next week. Then about 50 % of the time the escort no shows. Then when you post about her no show on Scorps board everyone shouts you down and makes you look like the asshole. No I don't think we want all the problems of a scorps board here or the high prices.

As for you not being able to pick up a street girl for a three way well lets face it you look like a Cop I have seen you in some of the bars around town and at the blues fest up on the north end. You and the guy you hang with screams VICE COP in your look! It is not your fault but that is just the way it is.

I think the reason you don't see more posts on this board is because not that many people know about this place. Maybe a link on your board would help. Well I am a realist and I know that would never happen because that would cut into your income and for that I cannot fault you.Thank you so much for your honesty! That is what I was hoping for. No offense taken. I am not looking to advertise here. I certainly do not wish to intrude. I am hunting for the goods, just like you. Yes, I like variety too ;) I Really was turned on by the style that you wonderful gentleman conduct yourselves. Just the staight up facts and a bit of humor.

If you do not want the drama of scorps here, I will never tell. I may share privately with a select few gentleman who I know will not tell either.

I certainly have no problem placing a link or banner to this on my site. A link to this on my site would bring all of that drama here.

I do not see it as cutting into my business. I have absolutely no qualms about what I do, or what a lady who chooses to work the street or bars does. I know that I am not cut out for SW.(unless it is a role-play) It scares me. But, I do find a thrill in being on the picking up end of it!

Wow, you really think I look like a cop? *blush and giggle* I do have a cop outfit that I get requests to wear ;) .

I'm guessing since your name is Crysta, that you might be of the female persuasion, cruising with your man to pick up a sw for a threesome. If I've guessed wrongly, I'm sorry.

I might suggest that your husband do any cruising, and negotiating while you wait back wherever the banging is going to happen. He can explain the deal and make sure the girl is ready and willing for your scene. A girl is waaay more likely to get in with him if he's alone, and then listen and decide on a price and whether or not she's into it.

Another (more expensive, but probably sexier) way would be to call an escort (can check out local ones on scorpsguide), and arrange something.Thank you for your advice. You are correct, that I am female, and cruising with my man. The thrill for us is to pick her up together, and I would only participate if she wants me to. Otherwise, I am just as turned on watching! Usually, it is a spontaneous decision, like you guys have mentioned.

We are very familiar with the escort and stripper scenes. It seems that in our experiences, strippers are Much More comfortable leaving with a couple, and SW are Less comfortable. Interesting.

Is this Crysta Heart of Lansing?

If so, then I must offer my admiration of your site and services. If not, then I still offer you a warm welcome to the board.

1. This site is not limited to SW. There have been many reports on AMP and SP ratings, too. It is more heavily weighted toward SW because most of us - myself included - are able to take advantage of the services of the SW more easily.

There is no need to try to arrange prior meetings with a costly SP who you are not interested in, to establish a reference for another provider. Plus the costs can be lower. I mean .4 for FS as opposed to $.5 + for the same activity...it doesn't take a mathmatician to figure out where guys will spend their hard earned bucks.

2. New threads haven't been necessary since most discussion has been related to activity in certain areas and from certain providers. Granted it probably would make more sense to have all discussion of AMPs put into their own thread to make it easier to find that information, but if you use the Portland group as an example there is only AMP related on that topic...no SW's or SP's to be found! So no need for any distinct threads.

3. I'm not sure what you mean. Are couples looking at you then passing by, or are you approaching the couples and they are splitting? And is this for SW or SP activity - it does make a difference!Yes, it is, Thank You for the warm welcome and for the helpful information.

I am starting to understand the new thread system here. Some boards have a new thread for every view. This board has the "Cleanest" look I have ever seen. I was just wondering if there was a rule by the moderator to the effect of "cluttering" with new threads.

I am part of the couple looking. So, I was wondering when the urge hits us, and we are cruising, how to make the SW more comfortable with us. Or, does anyone know of a SW who is Bi and is not scared off by a couple?

Thank You all again for the information.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Crysta :)

Member #4025
07-19-05, 10:44
Just a quick message to report a few recent sightings.

Monday afternoon around 2:30 pm I saw Karla, light skinned BSW that I reported on earlier near the convenience stores on S. Washington.

Tuesday morning around 9:15 am I saw a tall WSW, long sandy blond hair, wearing a pink top and black capri pants; looked to be a 7 or so. She was walking from the Deluxe Motel on Washington and in the Cherry Hill neighborhood.

Did not have the time to meet with either of them, but wanted you guys to know they are out there.

PS - Any further sightings of the two blonds that were seen strolling on Kalamazoo?

Member #4025
07-20-05, 11:41
Strolled on S. Washington this morning around 9:30 am and picked up Keisha near the Sunoco station. Keisha is thin BSW, yet well proportioned; says she is 28, though I think she looks younger; no noticable bad habits and she wasn't into scamming me at all. For $20; received BBBJCIM w/spit; not a bad start to the day! No numbers or anything; just says that she can be found in that area and further south on Washington.

Sparty
07-20-05, 14:40
I used the Sunday paper and called Amber at 517-391-8599.

She had a very nice description.

Also has a friend who will work with her for additional money.

The friend also worked alone.

Quote was $150 alone, $200 for the duo.

They do incall at the Apex.

They need 30 min to get there after the call.

She sounded very nice and plesant on the phone.

I did not schedule at the time but, saved the number for possible fun next week.

Member #4025
07-20-05, 15:40
I saw the tall blonde on Kalamazoo this afternoon while driving back to work from a late lunch; 2:30 pm or so. She is nice looking, very platinum blonde hair and was sporting a nice short denim skirt today. Did make eye contact, but had to get back to work. Hope to hear of someone's meeting with her.

Things have definitely picked up of late.

Waxon1
07-20-05, 20:05
You want to be careful most of the agencys do the old ups and extras thing with ya. 150 to 200 just gets the girl to your room then if your looking for full service the bitches tell you 200 more or 150 for a BJ, 75 for a hand job, ect.

No you never will get the truth over the phone. Your best bet with these services is do only incall where you come to them. Then when you first get to the room ask them right up front if you will get sex or a blow job ect. for the money you are spending. Do not hand them any money first! If the girl will not talk to you about this before you hand her the money then it is a good bet it is a rip off. Just walk out fast and get the hell out of there. She will more than likely give you all kinds of shit when your walking and may try to call in her driver or say she is going to call the cops on you. just get the hell out fast and don't look back.

The Darq Ryder
07-20-05, 21:04
Did the cruise after work today and saw a couple of potentials. A little too crowded with other auto traffic to get pix. One was a heavy WSW with blonde hair and the other a petite WSW wearing a light blue baseball cap down near the Employment center on kzoo.

The other one was too good to be true, so I urge caution out there. She was an ultra babe, platinum blonde in a black tank top and blue mini skirt. Way too good to be true, so if not a SW, then possible she could be LE. This chick would put Crysta Heart to shame she was so good looking. She looked totally out of place on that street. If I see her again I will try to get the surveillance pics for the group! That way others can make their own decision.

Member #4025
07-21-05, 09:54
Darq Ryder,

Isn't she the same gal people were reporting on last week as a tandem; her and L'il Bit? I believe someone posted about being with L'il Bit (you supplied a photo of her), but I've not seen anyone actually say they have been with the platinum blond.

I agree she is a looker; much better than the ususal SW. I'm not sure she is LE, but everyone should exercise caution until we hear otherwise from a good source.

Member #2149
07-21-05, 17:37
Hi all,

I picked up the platinum blonde. Her name is Gia, she has folks from Lansing but is just here visiting. She is legit, cute but with some sort of burn mark on her head - all I did was get her a cold water (it's 100 degrees out there!) and some help hopefully for food. I feel too guilty and too scared to do anything more than hear the story and help out.

The Darq Ryder
07-22-05, 01:37
Thanks for the reply 2149. However, since you have only had 2 posts on this board, there will be some measure of skepticism until someone else can verify your experience with similar information. Not doubting you, but I have seen LE do a fake on these boards to attract users and ride the fine line of entrapment.

Still, thanks for getting the information you did acquire!!

Member #2149
07-22-05, 10:18
That's a reasonable perspective but I think LE could hang out here and post 1000 times to appear legit, so I don't think the # of posts is either necessary or sufficient. All the same I understand hearing from others, too, so hopefully others will in fact post!

Thanks for the reply 2149. However, since you have only had 2 posts on this board, there will be some measure of skepticism until someone else can verify your experience with similar information. Not doubting you, but I have seen LE do a fake on these boards to attract users and ride the fine line of entrapment.

Still, thanks for getting the information you did acquire!!

JasonTaz
07-22-05, 13:51
While I'm not going to vouge for anyone. I have chatted with 2149 a few times and he seems legit. I haven't made a lot of post but i have ben around here for many years.

That's a reasonable perspective but I think LE could hang out here and post 1000 times to appear legit, so I don't think the # of posts is either necessary or sufficient. All the same I understand hearing from others, too, so hopefully others will in fact post!

The Darq Ryder
07-22-05, 14:08
Thanks LG, well I guess the only thing to do is find the Platinum Blonde and see what she does! Thanks again for your post 2149!

The Darq Ryder
07-25-05, 16:33
Quite a bit of wsw action out there this afternoon. Saw an old familiar who was walking in a black tank top and shorts (about a 3-4) near the dollar store and car wash. Earlier a tall strawberry blonde hottie in yellow pants and short babe in red were out there.

A black babe, not sure if she was on the stroll was heading east from Marshall in red daisy dukes and a tank top. Really too hot to just be taking a casual walk, so who knows.

Low on funds right now, so can't afford to indulge to find out more but we'll see next week. If the price of &*###@@@ gas doesn't jump up outrageously again!!! $2.05 to $2.36 in 5 hours? These are the clowns the LE should be cracking down on!!!

Member #4025
07-27-05, 10:04
Hey guys,

This won't hit the web in time to do you any immediate good, but I saw three SWs this morning on my drive to work.

First, a BSW on Aurelius just south of Mt. Hope; she was wearing a black/white checked mini skirt with a black top; she was walking south and looked to be a 6 - 7 and made eye contact with me.

Then I saw two WSW on Kalamazoo near the party store and laundromat; both were in short shorts or skirt; one looked to be a 6 - 7 and the other a 4; I made eye contact and got the come on over hand waive from both.

I had to get to work, but hope to make a quick cruise later today.

Keep it safe!

jbhappy
07-27-05, 10:34
Hit the stroll. This was my frist time in Lansing. Thanks to you guys I did not have a hard time finding what I needed. I saw 6 WSW, 1 BSW. This was 4:00pm to 6:00pm 7/26. Man you guys are fast. Before I could get around the block they were gone, but I did find one old WSW named Joy she was about 45 or so looks 3 skills 8 BBBJCIM for a Jackson.

Thank guys

Midriver
07-29-05, 17:13
I saw the hot blond at the bottom of the hill 5-6 blocks east of Pennsylvania with a cop pulled over out of the car with the lights on earlier this week. Unless they're going through the motions of hassling her for show, it certainly left me with the impression that she was legit and that it's a good thing I didn't come through 5-10 minutes earlier.

Anyone actually catch up with her yet?

Looking Around
08-04-05, 18:53
Did the stroll (Kzoo) for about 45 minutes mid-afternoon, didn't see any likely prospects. That's at least the third time I've taken a look around at that time of day, must not be the right time.

Waxon1
08-07-05, 17:30
Seen 3 SW getting harassed by the Lansing Cops yesterdayabout 7:30 pm.

Then when I picked up a girl about 11:30 PM about 10 street thugs were closing in on her to rob her down by Arts bar. She looked desprate when I picked her up. She told me the group told her to give them her money or she was going to get gang rapped in the ass. Between the cops and the thugs coming on the SW the girls are staying away from the streets now, because it is not safe for then now.

Guys when the real SW dissappear like this, what soon happens is the boys in blue start putting out the decoys to nab us mongers and the street tugs. I have seen this happen before in lansing and other citys. As it is right now you will find almost no play out on the streets of Lansing right now better to stay away right now.

The Darq Ryder
08-08-05, 09:23
Saw a real nice WSW on kzoo near Hunter park. On my loop back she had made it to the dollar store near prospect. Tall, long brown hair wearing a pink baseball cap, pink shirt with open midriff. She actually waved me over, but I was checking the area out first. On my double back she was already walking up the street from the party store and I waited at the car wash to see if she was coming back, but it looks like someone else picked her up before me.

I had the digicam with me and was going to get her pic, but after reading some of the posts and how tight the situation is due to the thugs and LE, I thought it would be better to not give LE a visual that they could use against her. A lot of those punks don't walk around during the daytime, since its easier for LE to pick out a group of jerks in the daylight, than a barely dressed girl on a 90 degree day!

Member #4025
08-08-05, 17:38
Picked Keisha (young BSW, thin, probably a 5 -6 on SW scale) around 3:30 pm on Monday afternoon. Have seen her a couple of times before; provided good bbbjncim, very cooperative and easy to deal with for a jackson.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

The Darq Ryder
08-12-05, 10:06
Two WSW on Kzoo heading down from Pennsylvania a tall and short combo. The tall one looks like the one I mentioned the other day, except she was just wearing jeans and a top this time - nothing spectacular. Her galpal was a short thick girl, a little too much makeup about a 4-5. When I passed them the LE had just drove by and they froze like deer until they were sure he wasn't coming back then they continued the stroll.

The hottest number I seen this morning was at the QD when I was getting my morning coffee. In walks this babe with short brown hair and a black sleeveless tank top and shorts with a gold zipper in the back. My instincts say she is working, but wasn't quite sure. It certainly would have made it easier to get some action while buying her a coffee, but she didn't come out before I had to get going. She was about a 7 body wise and a 5-6 face wise without makeup. My suspicions were confirmed when a dude in a black suburban called her over at the gas pump to talk before she headed down kzoo and hopped in the back seat. Score for him! I think I'll be picking up some extra condoms this afternoon and keeping an eye out for her!!

Member #4025
08-18-05, 15:44
I picked up Carla near the Sunoco on S. Washington this afternoon around 1:30 pm. She is 38 yr old, medium skinned BSW, probably a 6 all the way around; very accomadating, drove to a southside park, gave her $30 for bbbjncim.

On my way back to work, saw another BSW downtown, maybe a 7 - 8, but I had no more money or time, plus she was with a guy and even though she gave me a good look on my two passes by her, I'm reluctant to stop unless she separates herself from her male companion. Maybe another time.

Be safe and smart out there.

Lans User
08-22-05, 22:36
Wow! Saw a solid blonde wsw this afternoon. She looked very good, was wearing a pink sweater with a white shirt underneath. Very college looking. Did anyone else see her? Located near Art's Bar. By the time I drove around she was getting picked up. She looks like a nice improvement to the street scene. Anyone info?

Member #4025
08-23-05, 14:53
Wow! Saw a solid blonde wsw this afternoon. She looked very good, was wearing a pink sweater with a white shirt underneath. Very college looking. Did anyone else see her? Located near Art's Bar. By the time I drove around she was getting picked up. She looks like a nice improvement to the street scene. Anyone info?Have not seen anyone fitting your description; in fact drove the circuit mid afternoon Tuesday and Wednesday and saw very little. I will keep my eyes open for this one.

Skier66
08-23-05, 20:26
Guys,

There's a real young, thin redhead out there, and she's great. I've seen her twice now. She's 21, very cute, really thin, and perky little boobies. She'll do FS for $80. She can be seen walking down Washington, just south of the Cadillac Club. She goes by the name Strawberry. Be nice to her !

Member #4025
08-26-05, 18:53
I took a quick pass on S. Washington (between the Deluxe Inn and the Cadillac Club) after work on Friday around 5:10 pm; saw two smokin' young BSW; probably early 20's, each wearing tight white tops and jeans; at least 8's in every aspect; just what we want to find, but usually don't or get the feeling they are too good too be true. In this case, I can't say they would not have been trouble, but I really don't think they were LE.

After a couple of passes, one was smiling and waving for me to stop, but I couldn't cause I was expected at home. Had I stopped on the first pass maybe I would have been able to spend some time with one/both of them; who knows? But the reality is I try to be careful and that means sometimes you miss out. It just nags at you when the ladies were as young and fine as these; just not the usual fare.

Also saw a pretty young (20) BSW around 2:10 pm (after lunch) around S. Washington and Barnes. She wasn't as clean looking as the two I saw later, but she was cute and waived to me as I drove past, of course this time I couldn't stop because I was on my way back to a meeting at work.

Where are these ladies when you have time to spend with them?

Happy and safe hunting out there; I look forward to reading about your successful exploits rather than my strike outs! Still just trying to keep the info flowing.

Member #4025
08-31-05, 13:51
I was downtown this morning and saw Michelle walking east on Lenawee; ultimately picked her up near Cherry Hill park. She is 24, light skinned BSW, pretty face, small breasts, said she weighed 105 lbs and I'd say that's about right; overall about a 6-7, unless you like them bigger on top. Besides the service (bbbj ncim for 25), the thing I liked best about her was that she actually seemed to have her head on straight, no game playing, no upselling and could hold a conversation.

Is anyone else having any success out there? Let's hear about it if you are.

Waxon1
09-06-05, 14:28
Seen Strawberry today yes she is thin. Nice little tits small ass I would call it a one hander ass. She is very nice and takes her time. Only one problem with her she has a super tight pussy so unless you have a pencil dick it aint going to work.

I am just your average white guy with a dick that is 8.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. She could not take it in her tight little pussy so in was kind of a bad time for me. Her oral skills were good, but I still love pussy the best.

Cost $60.

Member #4025
09-08-05, 11:28
Seen Strawberry today yes she is thin. Nice little tits small ass I would call it a one hander ass. She is very nice and takes her time. Only one problem with her she has a super tight pussy so unless you have a pencil dick it aint going to work.

I am just your average white guy with a dick that is 8.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. She could not take it in her tight little pussy so in was kind of a bad time for me. Her oral skills were good, but I still love pussy the best.

Cost $60.Picked Strawberry up this AM near the Village Party Store on Kalamazoo. I did not have lot of time so we agreed to a bbbj ncim for $25. She is orally skilled, tiny and that cute little strawberry pubic area looked nice (viewed as part of LE check); but she did seem a bit too preoccupied with the money; i.e. she would have liked more. Will I see her again; maybe, all in all an average expericence.

Be safe out there and keep posting.

JasonTaz
09-14-05, 18:33
Saw a heavy amount of LE on the strip today. Saw one poor guy pulled over with what looked like a regular sw in the passenger seat. Also saw some sitting back and watching some of the normal spots. So be vigilant.

Also saw Strawberry on Kzoo by the train tracks was able to pick her up. Did the check and went to a spot she recommended and had a nice bbbj. She let me rub her pussy while she went to work on my cock. She got decently wet. Thanks to an earlier report I knew she had a tight one so I had some lube in the car. Took some work but I managed to get in and have some fun. Really nice and tight but worked it pretty good. Finished on those nice little tits. 60
I told her I might bring a camera next time and she seemed somewhat open to it.

Skier66
09-15-05, 08:05
Guys,

Be careful with Strawberry. Although Strawberry told me she is 21, one of the other SWs told me she is only 16.

TwistedBrother
09-15-05, 23:59
Well, wasted a lot of $$$ on a trip to Lansing from my northern outpost a few weeks ago. Had some to burn and I've been shying away from the SW, so I went for the expensive and not so good stuff.

First did the Vu, which I know is not good to support as a usually cost-conscious monger, but wanted something good and had a kind of good experience once before. Found this really slender girl named Shay and had a good time, relatively speaking, in the VIP. It wasn't any of the stuff we usually want, but there was some touching, breast stuff, and she was nice, clean and affectionate. Led me to believe she would date outside, but might be really expensive and probably won't be around to find out.

Then I tried Hawaii Spa, having not had a great time at Portland a few months earlier. Saw "Susan," who said she recognized me. She may have been someone I had a year or more before, or not, who knows. I think I dropped 1.6 or 1.8 + the door fee, which I know wasn't good. But I wasn't up for bargaining.

Session was good, though. She needed some buttering up as she's not naturally friendly. Had some really good DATY. Everything covered and she seemed really into it. I'd recommend her, but you have to work to create an intimate atmosphere.

The Darq Ryder
09-16-05, 00:47
Wish you hadn't dropped 1.6 to 1.8 at the Hawaii, makes it tougher for the rest of us to keep their prices down when we know their service is mediocre. Not your fault cause you were looking. You should have checked out Cheetah's on S. Pennsylvania instead of the Vu. I got more mileage for a jackson on the couch than what it sounds like you got in their VIP room!

Captain1
09-16-05, 15:56
I think Susan says that to everyone. She said she recognized me but was pretty shocked when I told her I remembered her from a few weeks before and remembered her name. She is the one that gave me the shower but got called away for a regular. Susan is the biggest whiner about the cost of extras of those working there now and really holds out. The others can be had for much less.

Waxon1
09-16-05, 17:16
Guys,

Be careful with Strawberry. Although Strawberry told me she is 21, one of the other SWs told me she is only 16.16 will not get you 20 years in Michigan.

[Quote=STATE AGE OF SEXUAL CONSENT LAWS

Please keep in mind that many states have additional laws that are used
to harass adults who have consensual sexual activity with minors. For
instance showing a minor pornography, providing drugs or alcohol to the
minor, or being in a position of authority of the minor, like a school
employee can change the age of consent to a lower age. There are many cases
of adults having a minor at their home without a parents permission, the
parent will call the police and say their child has run away, and then
direct the police to the home of the adult, who is not charged for having
sex with the minor, but is charged with "contributing to the delinquency of
a minor." This is a common set up by police, and judges love to throw the
book at adults who have consensual sexual activity with minors. I do not
have this additional information for all 50 states.[/quote]

Road King #1
09-19-05, 15:44
Dam you guys in Capital city got it made. Picked up a decent wsw near kazoo, and as she was working saw a smokin hot hispanic. I would call her a 10. So proceded to dump the other (about a 6.5), went back and of course, because the hogod was spurned couldnt find her. Did see another blond tho, not to bad either. Anybody know anything bout the young hispanic/ or mabe Hawaiin? What time of day seems to be the most productive? Feel free to pm me for info exchange.

The Darq Ryder
09-21-05, 09:03
I think Susan says that to everyone. She said she recognized me but was pretty shocked when I told her I remembered her from a few weeks before and remembered her name. She is the one that gave me the shower but got called away for a regular. Susan is the biggest whiner about the cost of extras of those working there now and really holds out. The others can be had for much less.

I have always felt the problem there is that you don't get a choice of who you will see for your session. I remember (some of you old-timers may too)when the old Velvet Fingers was downtown where the ball park is and you had the wonderful choice of the girls sitting semi-circle, smiling and encouraging you to pick them. I liked that, and wish the Hawaii would offer that option. I guess the mama-san probably prefers to keep the control and she makes the choice. I think I may "freak" her out next time I go there and tell her that I want her (the mama-san) for my session cuz I think she is "hot" just to see if she will let me make a choice other than her. Just jokin' about the last part, but can anyone tell me if they have ever been given a choice when they visit?

TwistedBrother
09-21-05, 22:51
All right, guys, thanks ... I didn't even know about the Cheetah, but I do now and will try it if I get the strip club bug.

As for Hawaii, yeah, that was too much. I really do think I might have had Susan before for a few reasons, but maybe not. It would be nice to have someone for cheaper, that's for sure.

Financially, I'd much rather go SW, but I'm always afraid of getting pulled over or ripped off, despite some past success.

Has anyone been to Portland spa lately? I know that's another thread (shouldn't be, in my opinion). My last time there wasn't great.

Captain1
09-22-05, 09:01
If you know who you want you can request them by name. I've had 3 of the 4 currently working there. I call ahead to make sure they are not on "vacation" and usually go early so they are not busy, thereby guaranteeing my success. Sandy is my favorite. Korean / Caucasian mix, blonde hair, very cute. Lisa would be my next choice. Then the aforementioned Susan. All FS. I've never seen the 4th. Speaking of the mama-san, I was there once when it was busy and she gave me the table shower. OUCH!

Doyle30
09-25-05, 00:31
I have always felt the problem there is that you don't get a choice of who you will see for your session. I remember (some of you old-timers may too)when the old Velvet Fingers was downtown where the ball park is and you had the wonderful choice of the girls sitting semi-circle, smiling and encouraging you to pick them. I liked that, and wish the Hawaii would offer that option. I guess the mama-san probably prefers to keep the control and she makes the choice. I think I may "freak" her out next time I go there and tell her that I want her (the mama-san) for my session cuz I think she is "hot" just to see if she will let me make a choice other than her. Just jokin' about the last part, but can anyone tell me if they have ever been given a choice when they visit?I've found that if you drop mama san a tip she often sets you upwith a great girl- at least that was my experince at the Happy Spa in Battle Creek.

Lans User
09-28-05, 17:54
The action is there. Road King I have tried the hot hispanic, her and a friend are working the scene. Mercedes and Tasha. Her name is Mercedes. Great value..... I have digits, they are semi reliable, she doesn't always answer and the number does not accept messages.

Member #4025
09-29-05, 16:29
The action is there. Road King I have tried the hot hispanic, her and a friend are working the scene. Mercedes and Tasha. Her name is Mercedes. Great value..... I have digits, they are semi reliable, she doesn't always answer and the number does not accept messages.

To Lans User and Road King; can you share a bit more info for the rest of us, please; some physical description, where you've seen them, when you've seen them, services offered/received, and price of services come to mind.

Thanks guys

Lans User
09-29-05, 23:36
Ok, sorry for the lack of description. I asked Mercedes her heritage and she is Native American (perhaps with some Hispanic). She is around 5'2", probably 110 lbs, I would give her a 7/8 on the SW scale. So far I have tried bbbjcim $.3 and fs $.6. She says she is going to college and lives with four other gf's (have not seen her with her books).

Hope this helps.

Member #4025
09-30-05, 17:01
Ok, sorry for the lack of description. I asked Mercedes her heritage and she is Native American (perhaps with some Hispanic). She is around 5'2", probably 110 lbs, I would give her a 7/8 on the SW scale. So far I have tried bbbjcim $.3 and fs $.6. She says she is going to college and lives with four other gf's (have not seen her with her books).

Hope this helps.

Thanks Lans User; please see pm.

Member #4025
10-06-05, 06:57
Any of you guys having any luck out there?

I've been making the stroll almost daily and at different times; and have found very little action. Been keeping an I eye out for Mercedes (see lans user reports below) or some other one that is higher on the SW scale for my birthday treat, but no luck at all.

Please post your sightings and help this guy, who'll soon be a year older, out! Of course PMs are appreciated too. Thanks in advance for any help.

Play hard and stay safe!

Loves Tiny
10-06-05, 08:01
I met with Strawberry yesterday, while she has 2 kids (6 & 1) , she still has a tight lil body. Picked her up at her house and went to Hot Tubs with her. Well worth the time. First time at hot tubs .. cost 19 Bucks for an hour and private safe room, Clean .. Strawberry was very friendly and surely didn't rush anything. Treat her nice guys, she was a lil sweetie.

Popsla
10-06-05, 23:44
On 10/4/2004 around 6pm I dreamed of the Aloha state and ended up at a Spa. I was greeted by a mamas an who accepted my alms, which are considered normal at such a temple, and proceed to introduce me to an angel by the name of Lisa. Lisa was a very experienced botanist and proceeded to display her delicate flower. It was soon wet with dew. It was a wonderful FS experience and I hope to be back in this dream state.

Happy hunting and keep it safe.

Member #4025
10-07-05, 13:04
Thursday morning in the Cherry Hill area, I met Terrin whom I've seen before. BSW, 41 yrs old, face a 7, body a 5 (nice C cup breasts but a little heavy elsewhere); went to a south side park for a very nice and attentive bbbjtcimws for 25.

Thursday midday near the laundromat on East Kalamazoo, I met Precious whom I've never seen before. BSW, said she is 21 yrs old though I thought maybe a bit older, face and body a 6 - 7 (small breasts (maybe B cup) but overall nicely proportioned body); went to a different south side park and received another very nice and attentive bbbjtc for 20 (she was up for quickie FS in car for the 20, but I have too much trouble maneuving in that tight of space).

Keep it safe and keep posting!

Ronj99
10-08-05, 18:12
How old is Strawberry? She can't be 16 if she has 2 kids ... and where/when can she be found? Also, can anyone post a pic?

Loves Tiny, tell me about the hot tubs, never heard of that. After the 19, how much was strawberry?

Thanks

Camshaft
10-11-05, 16:57
Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I'v posted. (( Formerly Vmaxx )) At any rate, here's what I've been up to and with whom: :)

Mercedes: .30 for bbbjcim-w/ 3 swallows. great tits and smells nice. Loved her voice as well - articulate and smooth. She's everything that you've already read about and her digits are legit. She lives with her gf, Tasha and said they can duo for 1. She also said she dances at Cheeta's in Detroit, however, that story is probably bogus.

Keisha: b/f, 26, thin, ez to talk to, usually on S. Wash. b/t baker all the way down to Holmes LATE at night. Nice FS for .40. No games, just down to sexin'. :)

Carla: b/f 40-ish, S. Wash. great bbbjcim-spit for .2 at local park on the bike trail of all places. :) Nice tits and overall rather ez to talk to and have fun with.

Looking for strawberry, as I've read so much about her, but haven't seen her.

** Can't remember this one's name, however, she's cute and fit from a distance. b/f, 25, 130# ... and up close, facial hair on her chin, hair on her nips and a little from her belly button down. Once she jumped in, I tried to back out of it and she begged, seriously guys, she begged for a Lincoln so I gave it to her and off she went after a little flash job. :) She thinks she hot - not.

Busbusddd
10-11-05, 21:03
Mercedes: .30 for bbbjcim-w/ 3 swallows. great tits and smells nice. Loved her voice as well - articulate and smooth. She's everything that you've already read about and her digits are legit. She lives with her gf, Tasha and said they can duo for 1. She also said she dances at Cheeta's in Detroit, however, that story is probably bogus.I think you are right because Cheeta has not been re-opened yet since burned down.

Warpig2000
10-12-05, 01:06
Welcome to the board Camshaft.

There WAS a Cheetah's in Detroit, but it got firebombed alledgedly by members of the 'russian mafia' who were busted by the club for holding Eastern European girls passports and making them work the bar as slaves. Management found out about it and the story I heard is they cooperated with the INS to cover their ass- then the club was torched.

Mercedes may or may not have worked there, probably not. I can see why she would allude to a club that was out of operation (although rumour is that it will be reopened shortly)- Go figure

Loves Tiny
10-12-05, 15:18
It was ok. Said she was tired today as her kid was up all night with asthma however she sure made sure that I got what I needed... went to 12$hotel this time instead of the Hot Tub place.. although I like the hot tub place much better. If you like em small she is surely for you . She requires a raincoat but so do I so that is not an issue with me . 60 keeps her smiling for the hour.

Lans User
10-12-05, 21:44
Good update Camshaft. You are correct about Mercedes, but stay away from her friend Tasha. She is about no more than a 2 and big.....

Camshaft
10-13-05, 10:57
Lans User, thanks for the posting - and the info. on Tasha, as I've not seen her in person before. ...by your description, I'll stay with Mercedes and not pursue Tasha. The stroll was empty last night between 645p and 830p, at least from what I observed. Still looking for Strawberry.

In my last post, I forgot to tell you about a young b/f I picked up on S. Wash just around the corner from the liquor store nearest the bus stop. ...it's the one on the brick road portion of the block. She was 23, smooth skin, short hair, 5'5", 110#, 9 face, 5 body ( due to lack of rack ) and 9 oral skills. Received a bj for .2 with cover. Had fun and she's totally all together - not a hint of drug or other abuse. I even dropped her off on LCC campus per her request. :) ((( I think her name was Michelle, but I can't remember for sure )))

Ronj99
10-13-05, 11:58
LT,

You seem to be the only one here who's encountered Strawberry. How can I contact her? Can you give some specs on her body/age/preference? I do prefer small. I'm new to this, any help is appreciated. Also, what are the hot tubs? Not familliar with Lansing. Tx.

Ronj99
10-13-05, 12:31
LT,

Also, can you try to get a pic of Strawberry.

Thanks

Member #4025
10-13-05, 14:35
Camshaft, was Michelle fairly light skinned; if so, sounds like same young lady I saw back in August and I concur with your report all around. Have not seen her since.

Unfortunately I also concur that it has been slow again. Also, I'm not looking forward to the colder weather, which will make them even more scarce.

Lans User, thanks for the posting - and the info. on Tasha, as I've not seen her in person before. ...by your description, I'll stay with Mercedes and not pursue Tasha. The stroll was empty last night between 645p and 830p, at least from what I observed. Still looking for Strawberry.

In my last post, I forgot to tell you about a young b/f I picked up on S. Wash just around the corner from the liquor store nearest the bus stop. ...it's the one on the brick road portion of the block. She was 23, smooth skin, short hair, 5'5", 110#, 9 face, 5 body ( due to lack of rack ) and 9 oral skills. Received a bj for .2 with cover. Had fun and she's totally all together - not a hint of drug or other abuse. I even dropped her off on LCC campus per her request. :) ((( I think her name was Michelle, but I can't remember for sure )))

Member #4025
10-14-05, 17:16
Saw her on Lenawee east of the bus station this afternoon. Offered her a ride, she accepted and we found a secluded spot where she offered and I accepted a bbbj (no catching) for 25. Again, very nice time all the way around; no hassle, pleasant and very nice technique.

TwistedBrother
10-14-05, 19:09
In town this weekend and would be interested in digits for Mercedes for anyone who can provide. Please PM me. I'm a longtime poster who lives up north. Thanks.

Waxon1
10-14-05, 19:31
I seen Mercedes last night, incall at her location.

She shares a place with her rather large female partner and lover just the two of them at this place. I was offered a duo but I graciously declined.

I think Mercedes is half black and half Hispanic. Her hair is rather short with blond highlights. The girls home is rather small and old and a little dumpy but I did feel safe at this location and Mercedes treated me very well. Half and half for 60 and it was a very relaxed time not rushed. Mercedes was very nice and just relaxed and we talked and had a very good time. I was entertained for about 45 min. No sign of drug use and even with the humble surroundings the place was clean and not nasty.
I will be seeing this girl again.

Big Raider
10-19-05, 06:54
Strolled Kzoo and South Washington last night 9 or so. Washington empty and LE on Kzoo. Did find Lisa on Kzoo and had nice BBJCIM for Jackson. Older 4 or 5 but workman like and efficient. Nice way to relieve some steam.

TwistedBrother
10-19-05, 11:01
Had another kind of disasterous weekend mongering in Lansing on a visit. My three-part report begins with the SW scene, which I found to be almost non-existant on three tries.

I went out between about 2 - 3:30 a.m. after a party Friday night, again Saturday afternoon around 5-5:30, then again Saturday night between about 1-2:30 a.m.

Did many, many loops, going K-zoo-Penn-Mich-S.Wash and then K-zoo-Penn-Mt. Hope-S.Wash. ...

LE pres. was average, I guess. Friday night I think I only saw one WSW. I was going to pick her up on a sidestreet, but there were lights from a car coming toward me and couldn't tell if it was LE. Later I saw her at the QD, but the logistics weren't working for me (my fault) and I finally gave up.

Sat. night, saw two almost at once on S.Wash, but there was LE that I had just passed and another about to turn onto S.Wash from a sidestreet, so there was no way. They looked bad anyway. Much later, I saw a very interesting young blonde, who looked good in kind of a normal-person way, frollicking down K-zoo by Penn, but by the time I was able to turn around, I couldn't find her. LE kind of had me spooked by then.

I was most surprised that there were so few women out there, though.

TwistedBrother
10-19-05, 11:08
At one point Sat. night I tried the Cheetah on S.Penn for the first time upon recommendation from another poster, hoping to save $ from my action at the Vu.

Well, I had two different lap dances up in the booths (was told that was the only VIP option). The first, from "Vanity" was quite good. She was a fairly slim little chica with nice medium tits and a friendly manner. Scenario was pretty good, considering it was only semi-private (PM me for details). On a "special," got three songs for .4. I asked if we might get together for a drink after work, but she said he had a committment (I got feeling it might be possible, though.

Second one, from Becky, worked out badly. Thought I was getting a 2-3 songer, but was just getting one, but I'd paid for more and blah, blah, ... bad mixup on my part. Dance was ok, but it was just ... bad. She said she went straight home after work.

So ... decent dances, decent girls and make sure you get the special when it comes up and know what you're paying for.

TwistedBrother
10-19-05, 11:17
Finally ... my spa experience.

First, as I reported on the Portland board, L.A. was closed when I tried it Sunday, maybe permanently.'

Second, tried Hawaii, where I'd had a decent experience with "Susan" some weeks ago. Well, I got "Tammi," who was quite attractive, and, to my shock, her actions and our conversation soon made it clear that there were no goodies available. Period. I couldn't believe it.

I've never seen this at Hawaii. I got up to go. The girl seemed genuinely upset. The mamasan came in ... claimed (not sure if true) that she had taken over recently, fired Susan, and that if the girls did anything for tips that they would be fired.

I had told the mamasan I'd been there before from the time I came in. I don't think she thought I was LE, but either there's been a crackdown and they're cooling it, or they're just trying to be "legit" of their own accord. Tammi was certainly dressed in a sexy way and was "enhanced," though in neither case was it blatant. So I don't know. It seems that nothing is to be had there any more. Anyone else had a bad time here lately?

At this point, I was 0-for-the-weekend and proceeded to do something no self-respecting monger would ever do at a nearby place. You probably don't wanna know.

Any tips on improving my experiences, I'd be open to. Thanks for those who tried to give me mercedes info, I just didn't get online to see it between Sat afternoon and Sunday after I was already out of town, so it'll have to wait til next time.

Loves Tiny
10-19-05, 15:09
Cruised Kzoo, Washington, Cedar, MLK, couldn't find anything except 1 very large older sw. Thanks but no thanks. Gave up on Strawberry, she really disappointed me last time. I don't need the drama, and I expect more! Good luck out there. It sure seemed slow

Camshaft
10-19-05, 21:23
Sheeeesh, I've been 0 for 4 on my trips down the stroll. I've seen a couple of wsw's -old, heavy, raggedy, etc.- and always pass on them. Mon. b/t 1a and 2a hit the stroll and nada. Today, 12p to 130p hit the stroll and nada. Weather or just luck of the draw for timing I suppose.

Ronj99
10-20-05, 10:20
Just wondering, how did Strawberry disappoint? Did she not show? How do you reach her?

Thanks,

LT

Osdflkjewerere
10-20-05, 11:19
Cruised Washington and Cedar on Tuesday during mid-afternoon and saw nothing at all.

Waxon1
10-20-05, 14:24
Met up with Debbie last night on east Kalamazoo about 35, long hair about 135 lbs. 5'7" nice build. Very easy going took her to a notel about 45 min. of fun. BBJ and FS for 60 she did not rush things plenty of DFK. Very nice girl maybe looking a little warn in the face but not bad. Nice body she gave me her digits and I will be seeing her again.

Waxon1
10-20-05, 14:31
Lansing was dead for the most part from 7:30 pm till about 9:30 last night.

I saw only 4 SW out: One by the State Journal office one on Kalamazoo and two a street north of Kalamazoo called Prospect St. Did my prospecting on Prospect. LOL

Loves Tiny
10-20-05, 16:24
to Answer ronj question, She looked wore out that day, Gave the Tired routing, performance well below expectations, Just wasn't pleased at all ... thus ... I won't go back for more

Just wondering, how did Strawberry disappoint? Did she not show? How do you reach her?

Thanks,

LT

TwistedBrother
10-20-05, 16:50
The stroll apparently stinks for all of us lately.

Ronj99
10-21-05, 21:00
Even though she disappointed, can you tell me how to contact her?

Thanks,

Ron

Skier66
10-23-05, 10:04
Have any of you guys out there experienced any STD symptoms, illnesses after seeing Strawberry?

Thanks

Loves Tiny
10-24-05, 12:54
I have not, but I always used a raincoat!

Have any of you guys out there experienced any STD symptoms, illnesses after seeing Strawberry?

Thanks

Member #4025
10-25-05, 15:02
Now that the weather is turning cold, where will the action be found?

I'm sure they don't just go away, but I'm also sure they won't be out as much either. They still must pay the rent, feed themselves and their kids, buy their smokes, alcohol and/or drugs, etc.; right?

Care to share any insights?

Loves Tiny
10-26-05, 14:57
Crusied MLK,KZOO,Cedar and Washington. and it was dead. I didn't see a one. I sure hope things pick up or that I find a lil spinner for a regular that I like soon!

Member #4025
10-26-05, 15:07
It's about 3 pm and I just got back from a late lunchtime stroll. If you get this message sooner than later, I saw the following around 2:30 pm:

Two WSW, brunettes, one mid to late 20's and one mid to late 30's; both were 4 - 5's on SW scale, near Village party store and laundromat.

One WSW, blond, mid 30's, possibly a 5 - 6 on SW scale, one block south on Hayford.

Could not stop and partake, had to get back to work; as they say, timing is everything.

Let us know if you are able to take advantage of this info.

Play safe out there.

Waxon1
10-27-05, 19:29
Guys LE have started parking cars in and around the Kalamazoo St. stroll turning out all lights on the car and just sitting on side streets and in parking lots.

This seems to be a new mode of operation for LE as of just the last few days.
It appears LE are using this new method in addition to being on the roll, to nab mongers and SW. I also got word decoys are being put out for both SW and mongers. It looks like a bad time to go shopping in Lansing right now.

Ace Crusher
10-28-05, 13:50
Hey all!

Haven't been in here for a long time. I noticed the LE presence more on KZoo as well. Anybody have any hookups or digits they are willing to give me? Not looking to move in on anyones action, just wondering.

I'm done messing around down at Hawaii Spa. Susan isn't around anymore and I hate haggling with girls they have now.

Thanks guys

Ace Crusher
10-30-05, 15:19
Hey again guys. Just wanted to drop a line about an incall girl I found the other day. Her name is Angel and works out of north Lansing. Now the only reason i called her was because I actually had the funds to do so. Session cost me .7 and the extras cost $.2 and that got a cbj and fs. She said she got more than that, but I think she would have taken anything. But the $ was worth it. This girl has blonde hair, about 5'8, nice large breasts, well proportioned and nice little ass, very clean. A little bit of a belly, and I mean little, on account that she has two small children. Very relaxed, no rush. Works out of her home. Definately worth the money if you have it. If anybody's interested in swapping digits, more than welcome to. I am particularly interested in contacting Strawberry.

Happy mongering.

Member #4025
10-31-05, 12:22
Strolled from downtown to 127 between 9:00 am and 10:00 am this morning. Saw a couple of the usual WSW around 3 - 4 on SW scale; both near the Village Party store and laundromat. Did not partake; already late for work, though I might have considered if they were a little higher on the scale.

Also did not see and have not seen any unusual LE activity; Ace and Harmonic, at what times did you see extra LE and were they in marked or unmarked vehicles? I must admit that I'm only able to do most of my mongering during the day.

Have fun and play safe!

Mr Natural
10-31-05, 14:40
Hello all,

Long time lurker, even longer-time mongerer, and first time poster here... Born and raised in good ol' Lansing!

No current reports to add, but have noticed increased rolling LE on 'Zoo... I haven't seen the parked with no lights recently that some of you have seen...

Hope the cold weather holds off for a while. Be careful out there!

p.s. One word of warning, last week I did see a girl on the main stroll who looked good until she got in the car. She was super dirty and cracked out and her eyebrows were all tore up too, truly disgusting. Anyway, gave her the boot. Don't remember her name but she had dishwater blonde hair and a red jacket (looks like she wears this all the time, so it could be a goood identifier)

Stay away!

Ace Crusher
10-31-05, 21:56
Strolled from downtown to 127 between 9:00 am and 10:00 am this morning. Saw a couple of the usual WSW around 3 - 4 on SW scale; both near the Village Party store and laundromat. Did not partake; already late for work, though I might have considered if they were a little higher on the scale.

Also did not see and have not seen any unusual LE activity; Ace and Harmonic, at what times did you see extra LE and were they in marked or unmarked vehicles? I must admit that I'm only able to do most of my mongering during the day.

Have fun and play safe!I noticed the heavier presence at night, usually from 8 pm. til late, and usually on weekends. I don't get to drive through much during the day, so it may be lighter then.

I really haven't been on the strip a whole lot for a month because I got pulled over for having a loud car while I was checking a girl out. Scared me shitless. Anywho, when the cold weather comes on stronger, I'll look more. My experience has been when it gets colder, the LE backs off a bit and the girls come out a little more. Not a lot, but enough to grab one.

Member #4025
11-01-05, 16:36
Here's the quick update. Saw NeNe, a very pretty 37 yr old BSW on S. Washington near Holmes; drove by a couple of times, got the look and offered her a ride closer to Mt. Hope. Did quick LE check, and proceeded to nearby park, for bbbjncim for a jackson. Nice service, friendly no hassle, pretty face, nice breasts, not as thin as she once was, but appeared to have a nice booty tucked in those jeans too. Overall face an 8, body a 6 - 7, service an 8.

On the way out of the park passed two LPD cruisers, my heart skipped a beat, but then I saw they were helping round up a loose horse; go figure.

Dropped NeNe off downtown and on my drive back to work saw a WSW, 5 - 6 brunette in Cherry Hill and two other WSW, appeared to be 5 - 6s on drive by, on Kalamazoo east of Pennsylvania.

All of this was at around 3 pm this afternoon.

Good hunting and be safe out there!

The Darq Ryder
11-02-05, 17:51
I still tend to favor the amps over the sw action. Too tricky, and Lansing LE does not play by the rules. Well, decided to follow up to see if the Hawaii still offered anything. Got to the door and it looked like a new (still old) mammasan. She asked if I had been there before and told her yes. Was taken to a room which was very brightly lit, but still had curtains for doors.

In about 3 minutes before I had finished undressing, in comes "Blondi" a blonde haired Korean girl in a mini and halter top. She directs me to lay on my stomach on the table and proceeds right into the massage. She DOES ask me if I have been there before and I told her that I had, with both Penny and June. She tells me she has been there since May (the last time I was there) and does not recall them. The massage is intense, but she did not remove any articles of clothing - not her top or bottom. Afterwards, I whisper to her if they still did anything extra for a tip, but she acted like she was waiting for me to "solicit" a service from her which I did not. Instead I tipped her a 10 for the very good back rub and left. So for now if you want a good muscle relaxer, then go on ahead, but if you are looking to relieve your little muscle, then you might still be out of luck for now until they feel safer after the bust and closing the the LA Spa in Portland. After all, they are all that is left in this area...other than the Hawaii, you have to go to Battle Creek or Jackson!

The Darq Ryder
11-03-05, 12:15
Has anyone ever had any success in the afternoons inside some of the bars in the area like Art's or Leroy's?

Member #4025
11-03-05, 12:47
Has anyone ever had any success in the afternoons inside some of the bars in the area like Art's or Leroy's?

Can't say that I've tried the bars, but given there location I suppose it's possible.

Kennu
11-03-05, 15:14
Has anyone ever had any success in the afternoons inside some of the bars in the area like Art's or Leroy's?I have spent a lot of time in Art's in the afternoons and have not seen much of anything. He runs a pretty clean place.

Henryj
11-03-05, 17:39
Darq Ryder,

I went to Hawaii Spa yesterday afternoon (Nov. 2) and still received the full service. I requested Lisa this time. Nice face and petite body although sometimes difficult to understand what she's saying because of her heavy accent. The cost was the typical $40 at the door and $140 for the FS. $180 total spent. Very good service. I had Sandy (blonde hair) about 2 months ago. Lisa and Sandy are both equally satisfying. I have never picked up a SW. Sounds scary to me. I prefer the amps since there's privacy, music and you don't have to worry about the LE. The rumors that Hawaii Spa is not performing anymore are definitely FALSE. Hawaii Spa is still the place to go for complete service imho.

Skier66
11-03-05, 19:25
I'm sure if one stood around outside of Art's Bar that you could pick up a SW. They all hang out around there.

Mr Natural
11-04-05, 12:29
Seems slow out there. Cruised both main strolls two different times yesterday (11:30am and 4 pm) and literally saw nothing. Argggh.

I really hope Henry is right and Hawaii is still ok, its always a good fallback option.

Good luck all!

Member #4025
11-04-05, 15:26
Nice weather does not correlate to increased activity; at least not today. Just did the stroll and came up very empty. Maybe I'll try again on the way home.

The Darq Ryder
11-05-05, 01:51
Darq Ryder,

I went to Hawaii Spa yesterday afternoon (Nov. 2) and still received the full service. I requested Lisa this time. Nice face and petite body although sometimes difficult to understand what she's saying because of her heavy accent. The cost was the typical $40 at the door and $140 for the FS. $180 total spent. Very good service. I had Sandy (blonde hair) about 2 months ago. Lisa and Sandy are both equally satisfying. I have never picked up a SW. Sounds scary to me. I prefer the amps since there's privacy, music and you don't have to worry about the LE. The rumors that Hawaii Spa is not performing anymore are definitely FALSE. Hawaii Spa is still the place to go for complete service imho.

I always tried to keep my tip to $.2 so that everyone else wouldn't have to deal with upsells there. So it sounds like my blondi was your Sandy. Did you mention your tip upfront, or did you roll over to show that you needed further attention first? Sandy was very cautious with me, maybe I needed to put the tip in one of those clear zippered bags on the table? I certainly would have loved to suck on those titties of hers!

Henryj
11-06-05, 21:48
I never mention a tip upfront. I usually let her give me a back massage for the first 5 or 10 minutes. During that time we have small talk. She'll eventually ask how many times I've been there before. What did I do last time and how much I spent. I tell her "I had the massage of my life for $140." Then I roll over on my side to show I'm ready for business. Negotiation gets a little tricky here. I don't know how anyone else does it but I just smile a lot then get up to get my wallet. I pull out 140 as the starting point and I watch the reaction on her face. If she says she needs more (and they always do) I'll offer another 10. I don't mind going up to 160 but that's my limit. I don't know why Sandy didn't offer up all her services to you. Smile and give her a compliment on her looks. Or maybe you just showed up at the wrong time of month. LOL!

Mr Natural
11-07-05, 16:09
Sometimes I leave the tip ($.20) under the pillow when Im first in the room getting undressed, when you whip it out from under there during the massage at first mention of extras, they rarely ask for more, and often theyre quite surprised at your preparation. LOL

Picked up 2 wsw's on Fri on the main stroll. Maria (brunette) and a dishwater blonde (don't recall the name) gave them a ride to their hotel on the south side and got double cbjcim for .30; good service, but not much to look at (hence the cover, lol) both 5's on the sw scale (fairly generous)

Good Luck

TwistedBrother
11-08-05, 00:21
I went to Hawaii Spa yesterday afternoon (Nov. 2) and still received the full service.

Hey, it wasn't a rumor, it was true that there was no FS last time I was there. After 14 years and hundreds of spas, I pretty much know. I'm not saying you're lying, but the mamasan must have relaxed or maybe "Lisa" just knows the score and did it under her nose. I'm glad you got it, though, cause now maybe I'll try again next time I'm in town.

The Darq Ryder
11-08-05, 14:38
Hey, it wasn't a rumor, it was true that there was no FS last time I was there. After 14 years and hundreds of spas, I pretty much know. I'm not saying you're lying, but the mamasan must have relaxed or maybe "Lisa" just knows the score and did it under her nose. I'm glad you got it, though, cause now maybe I'll try again next time I'm in town.

I have been to the Hawaii on several occassions, of which many of my posts were about this place. It is odd that new members with only 2 posts are getting more mileage than senior members. Just makes me a little curious, that's all.

Henryj
11-08-05, 20:55
I've been to Hawaii Spa about 20 times in the last 5 years. I used to occasionally go to LA Spa up in Portland until about 2 years ago when I got the 'massage only' treatment. So when I read that Hawaii Spa was changing too I was a little concerned and went to check it out for myself. I was happy to report that FS is still available (as of Nov 2). I know this is only my 3rd post but I've been reading this thread for a couple years. I just wanted to contribute my findings. To anyone that might be considering a trip there I recommend Sandy (if she still works there) and Lisa. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Tammi yet so I don't know the deal with her. To Darq Ryder, TwistedBrother and all the others who have posted here in the past couple years, I just want to say "THANK YOU" for your past input. I'm sure it saved me a few bucks.

wilburdj
11-09-05, 08:03
Thanks for your reports on the Hawaii Spa -- visiting Lansing yesterday I stopped by and had a session with Tammy. She is enhanced, the massage was no better than average, but the extras were very good. She is enthusiastic and talented, and I had no problems gauging availability of extras once the time came.

TwistedBrother
11-09-05, 15:23
Well, this is all good to hear, giving you guys the benefit of doubt. I'll probably be in the area again in a few weeks and will give it a shot. Darq Ryder, maybe they were just in temporary caution mode, who knows?

Wait a sec, I just remembered Tammi is the girl *I* had! She WAS good looking and enhanced, I recall, yeah. Hmm, yeah, wouldn't mind seein' her if she's opened the door, so to speak.

wilburdj
11-10-05, 08:54
Why would I report something that you need to give "benefit of doubt" (as in the report is false)? Take a nap.

Well, this is all good to hear, giving you guys the benefit of doubt. I'll probably be in the area again in a few weeks and will give it a shot. Darq Ryder, maybe they were just in temporary caution mode, who knows?

Wait a sec, I just remembered Tammi is the girl *I* had! She WAS good looking and enhanced, I recall, yeah. Hmm, yeah, wouldn't mind seein' her if she's opened the door, so to speak.

TwistedBrother
11-10-05, 14:34
Why would I report something that you need to give "benefit of doubt" (as in the report is false)? Take a nap.

You don't need to tell me to take a nap. It's nothing personal. It's natural to have a doubtful inclination when someone has a dramatically different experience than you. And, even if it's not the case with you, people have been known to make up stuff on message boards. So just fuggedabadit.

The Darq Ryder
11-10-05, 17:08
Twisted wasn't overreacting. He is just playing it cautious like anyone else should be when a situation changes dramatically. We all know that this is an open board, and that LE does access it from time to time with their own usernames to find out what is going on. Remember, I asked Sandy if there were any extras at the end of our session - just short of saying or gesturing what I wanted. Its better to trust your gut sometimes than to trust the little head which has been known to get you screwed in ways we would rather not discuss!

Member #4025
11-14-05, 21:58
Picked Sha up in Cherry Hill neighborhood around 4:45 pm today. Pretty young lady, mixed, 19 yr old. Wanted 40 for cbj, cim extra, 100 for half and half at her room at the deluxe inn. While she was young and cute (a little chunky), I thought the price to high and proceeded to drop her off where I picked her up. Did get digits should I change my mind, but doubt I will.

Proceeded home, down Kalamazoo; saw several other WSW near the Village Party Store by 127; all were lower end of scale.

Stay safe and have fun out there.

Janson20
11-23-05, 22:15
After many strolls down the K-Zoo strip I gave up and headed out to Hawaii. I had the pleasure of meeting Sandy (the blonde). I went for the full hour for .60. When all was down I spent another $.40 for FS, and I do mean FS. I have been to Hawaii about seven times now and this was by far the best service. She likes to lick... and lick me she did, in all the right places. After a little 69 she jumped on top and finished it off. Even came back with a little cup of mouthwash so the SO couldnt smell her on me and dressed me and I was on my way. DFK, DATY, 69, a little AR (on her part), BBJ, and then FS... it was a good day!

Has anyone had any luck besides the K-Zoo strip? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Seems like the scene has just died since the snow started falling.

Play Safe.

Janson

Camshaft
11-24-05, 03:04
Hey gang,

Had Keisha, b/f, on Wash. near Holmes two nights ago. NOT good this time. Jackson did the trick, but attitude was horrible. She actually got mad and stopped with the bbj because I was taking too long. Furthermore, she not only had b.o., but some other sort of unidentifiable odor. Crack? ...dunno. At any rate, she finished me off manually with a little help from MYSELF! Unbelievable...not a good exp. at all. I won't deal with her again.

Had another b/f about one week ago on Wash. near Cadillac Club. She was DRUNK and still had a bottle in her coat. I should have booted her, but decided to proceed. Crazy...she was bbbj'n me and talking at the same time. hahahah Telling me to keep looking out, etc. I finally told her to shut up and finish. Being that she was drunk, her words were already slurred. Having something else deep inside her mouth made it almost comical to listen to her try and talk. Can't remember her name. Probably about a 5 on the scale.

ALMOST picked up the thin blonde the other day. She's totally ragged out now. Nice body, but when she walked closer, her face looked like a war zone so I did a quick exit and got flipped off. hahhahaha. Many scabs all over her face and had NO desire to get near that stuff.

Probably going to hit an AMP soon just for the sake of the holidays. Be safe.

The Darq Ryder
11-28-05, 13:24
I was at the Hawaii a week ago and yes I can confirm that the menu is open again. I was low on dinero and got Susan, enhanced brunette, (who is probably used to getting alot more) and was only able to get an HJ for .60 - Still, it was enjoyable.

In regard to some recent observations by others about odd smells. Trust your instincts and get that person out of there - pronto! Unusual body odors can be indicitators for a whole host of diseases, including Hepatitis, Tuberculosis and first stage AIDs infection. While it may be fun to indulge in this activity, unless you have a standing death wish, always let the gut tell the big head what to do with the little head!

Member #4025
11-30-05, 16:31
Just wanted to report a few sightings;

Meesha 5-6 30 something BSW near downtown;

saw another 5-6 mid 20's WSW all bundled up (could not get good look) near downtown;

saw a pair of 4-6 WSW walking west on Kalamazoo near Hunter Park;

saw a 4 WSW near the Village Part Store on E. Kalamazoo.

All of this between 2 pm and 3 pm today; did not partake, had to get back to work. Maybe not the best of the best, but there was plenty of opportunity today; who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Stay warm and stay safe!

Member #4025
12-01-05, 15:28
Decided to take one pass throught the Kalamazoo stroll and downtown at 5:00 pm Wednesday even though I only had about 45 minutes to spare. Just goes to show that you can never know for sure what you will find.

Saw two SW near Cherry Hill park downtown.

One I reported on before, mixed 20 something named Sha; cute, a 6 - 7 but a little pricey from what I learned before and I passed her by.

Next I saw Tasha, a 6 - 7, 34 American Indian (showed me her id) short brown hair, big smile with full lips, showed me her C cup breast and warm pussy all of which led to bbbjcimws for $30, she asked $25 but was ever so accomodating. She lives in Traverse City area and is leaving Lansing on Friday; too bad for Lansing. So good hunting to the guys in northern MI.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of activity of late given the chill in the air.

Have fun, stay safe and report for the rest of us.

Dr Diiver
12-03-05, 10:36
Was reading all the great posts in preparation for a trip to Lansing and stopped by Hawaii for a visit. Sandy was wonderful, not rushed, good rub and lots of play, ended with a CBJ, then FS for door fee + .40.

thanks for the great posts guys, keep them up

Dr. Diiver

Member #4025
12-05-05, 07:17
Was reading all the great posts in preparation for a trip to Lansing and stopped by Hawaii for a visit. Sandy was wonderful, not rushed, good rub and lots of play, ended with a CBJ, then FS for door fee + .40.

thanks for the great posts guys, keep them up

Dr. Diiver

Dr.,

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I just want to ask for clarification of what you spent; you said "for door fee + .40", was it 40 or 140? If it was 40, then sounds like you not only had a good time, but a bargain as well assuming your door fee was the usual 40 - 60.

Thanks for the post!

Paingod
12-14-05, 17:30
OMG I just visited the web site!

Crysta is a knock-out! she is so fine it hurts!

Alas I dont have that kind of money either, but if I did oh the fun I could have with that sweet thing!

The Forster
12-19-05, 17:17
I was in Lansing on business and had the chance to visit with Sandy.

60 door fee and $40 for FS. CBJ,HTUMA,HFUMA,69,GFE,CG,RCG .

It really made me hate the fact that Iowa doesn't have any.

Member #4025
12-31-05, 10:33
Fellow Lansing Mongers,

Just posting to jump start this thread. I got beat out by two of you midday yesterday downtown, near Davenport U. Two decent looking BSW. Hope you had fun. Other than that it was pretty quiet yesterday.

Happy New Year and saft mongering out there!