PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Madison

Louisky
10-18-16, 10:09
Wondering if anyone has had a good experience.

TeachMeky16
10-18-16, 10:14
Wondering if anyone has had a good experience.Earlier this year I went on their for a month. A lot of "fakes" that were ads for cam sites and things like that. Did have a few a started talking to through PM but nothing ever came of it so I quit. YMMY.

Crave316
10-18-16, 14:08
I was on it a few years ago.

Like the other guy said alot of fakes but its not hard to figure out the real ones.

And if there really interested they will usually just send you there number or email almost immediately so it won't run up a bill.

I personally meet up with 3 women on a fuck buddy level over the course of 2 years.

So there are some real ones.

Kryp44
10-18-16, 14:49
Wondering if anyone has had a good experience.AM pays women to connect with you so you won't drop it.

BestBuddy
10-18-16, 21:59
Wondering if anyone has had a good experience.Years ago I saw someone reporting this was a ripoff with 1,000's of guys for every real girl which later turned out to be true. Then you throw on top of that the personal information that was hacked and I personally know off people who were exposed and lives ruined because of the hack. IMHO who would be willing to play that game? Again. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on my stupid dumb ass.

Crave316
10-20-16, 13:33
Years ago I saw someone reporting this was a ripoff with 1,000's of guys for every real girl which later turned out to be true. Then you throw on top of that the personal information that was hacked and I personally know off people who were exposed and lives ruined because of the hack. IMHO who would be willing to play that game? Again. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on my stupid dumb ass.Idk but personally I hot alot of spam mails and could definitely tell they where fake.

Like I said before I meet a few women and actually talked to several more over the phone but it didn't pan out.

As far as the hack I only useed home depot gift cards to pay.

I never used my real name and I used a diffrent zip code.

The zip code is how people got caught, that's how people could search and see if you were on the website you look them up by their zip code so luckily I used a different zip code and name never got caught.

BestBuddy
10-20-16, 15:30
Idk but personally I hot alot of spam mails and could definitely tell they where fake.

Like I said before I meet a few women and actually talked to several more over the phone but it didn't pan out.

As far as the hack I only useed home depot gift cards to pay.

I never used my real name and I used a diffrent zip code.

The zip code is how people got caught, that's how people could search and see if you were on the website you look them up by their zip code so luckily I used a different zip code and name never got caught.Well you were smarter than many. Just because you are paranoid about these things doesn't mean bad people aren't out to screw you over. I wish the friend I knew had thought harder about what he was doing before he posted his personal info that later came to light. His wife at that time found out from others who knew them. It was nasty and he admitted to me later that he never got a date, just teaser emails.

SeeMeOnce
10-21-16, 10:10
Wondering if anyone has had a good experience.Bro watch yourself on AM. I had some success, in fact two nice ones they were spread about 6 months apart. One fell in love and became a big friggin hassle. I stopped taking her calls and emails. The other one moved out of the area. I did get to see her on a road trip to her area but I have since broke contact with her. The good part is when you get a good one it can be a deeper connection or is that bad? However the biggest issue was the hack that occurred on the site because personal data was all over the net. Fortunately when I checked my email it was not compromised but I still changed it. I will not go back and cannot recommend bro. SMO.

LouisvilleMM
10-21-16, 15:25
I've bought credits twice on there, and have had some success. Three keepers and two that were good for one and done. Still occasionally see the one, but she started to fall in love after a few months but knows I'm not leaving my wife for her, but loves sucking cock so I'm keeping her on the side for as long as possible, running on two years now What you have to remember is that the real women on there get absolutely HAMMERED by males. They quite literally have their pick of who they want to see. You'll want to put some thought into your messages, catch their attention or you won't get replies. All of the women I've talked to said they skip over the one line guys.