PDA

View Full Version : Ria

Member #5272
10-16-16, 18:08
She will be available after 730 this evening. Looking for company to hang with. Treat her right. Have fun. Monger on.

TeamCommando
10-30-16, 14:33
She will be available after 730 this evening. Looking for company to hang with. Treat her right. Have fun. Monger on.Super great girl. Easy going and sexy as Hell! I love this chick!

Papi Chullo
12-04-16, 09:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JustRia
01-24-17, 09:53
http://megapersonals.com/mp/view_post/8956

Member #4602
02-06-17, 06:45
She is a total sweetheart. Can't get enough of her. Good company, no rush, top notch skill set.

Latino45
03-19-17, 19:55
She quote me 1.5 for a 3 some and 1.8 for 1/2 with Jackie snow. Is there a pic of snow?

TeamCommando
03-19-17, 22:10
She quote me 1.5 for a 3 some and 1.8 for 1/2 with Jackie snow. Is there a pic of snow?She's been talked about quite a bit in the SW thread and there are pictures in the Photo Gallery. Jackie is also on here as Jackie90 if you want to PM her. Good Luck!

DumpsterMan
03-20-17, 00:25
She's been talked about quite a bit in the SW thread and there are pictures in the Photo Gallery. Jackie is also on here as Jackie90 if you want to PM her. Good Luck!You can all thank me later for hooking these two up. Ria was bemoaning her lost business for clients who wanted two girls, so I gave her Jackie's number (again). I think they will make a great pair: one skinny, one swarthy, both ready to F your brains out at reasonable prices.

Member #5977
03-20-17, 08:32
A couple pics of ria.

Chris5
03-20-17, 14:53
You can all thank me later for hooking these two up. Ria was bemoaning her lost business for clients who wanted two girls, so I gave her Jackie's number (again). I think they will make a great pair: one skinny, one swarthy, both ready to F your brains out at reasonable prices.Excellent photos!

C5.

TTY954
03-20-17, 16:02
A couple pics of ria.She is available this afternoon. I was hoping to see her use the vibe. Just not my lucky day.

There is parking on the side of her house, super easy to get to in Ybor.

Latino45
03-20-17, 16:09
She's been talked about quite a bit in the SW thread and there are pictures in the Photo Gallery. Jackie is also on here as Jackie90 if you want to PM her. Good Luck!Before I do duo with ria and Jackie, I want to try Jackie for a test ryn, anyone know how to contact her?

Member #4602
03-23-17, 22:27
Spent sometime with her this afternoon. She was in a decent mood and overall relaxed. We talked for a good while when she was in the mirror primping. She has a sexiness about her that I really enjoy. Then it was on to business. She has never slacked in this area and is always accommodating.

Member #4602
03-23-17, 22:39
Spent sometime with her this afternoon. She was in a decent mood and overall relaxed. We talked for a good while when she was in the mirror primping. She has a sexiness about her that I really enjoy. Then it was on to business. She has never slacked in this area and is always accommodating.

Member #4602
03-26-17, 18:21
Spent a few hours with her today and I'll sum it up. Awesome body rub, great oral, and awesome FS. As always. I like the place she is staying its not a dump and is quiet and clean. And her bed is comfortable. Seems like there are options with other gals that either can use a room or stay there. From what I read. The area isn't bad at all, even at night or early mornings. Check her out.

Jwtrhino
03-31-17, 16:32
Although she has her times, when this girl is on, she is a complete package and insatiable. On my last visit we did things that would have made god close his eyes. I be definitely had more good times than bad with Ria.

Latino45
04-01-17, 16:53
Some one please pm me digits, thanks.

Member #4602
04-02-17, 00:21
Some one please pm me digits, thanks.813XXX0128.

TeamCommando
04-02-17, 18:36
Is she willing to play with others? That's what I'm looking for.

She prefers FantasyLand II, smaller and less crowded.

You pay 15 cash at the door to go in, then do what you want. Be warned, there are other mongers loitering around. When you come in they all perk up, and when you go into a room and close the door. It must increase gravity right there. When we came out they were all within six feet of the door. Kind of like feeding time at the zoo. They were polite, but you could tell they wanted part of the action.Ssnake: Why not just call her and ask her directly. I'm sure she'll let you know one way or the other. She's pretty forthcoming and not in the least bit shy.

Member #4602
04-05-17, 21:11
Stopped by her place off Busch and had a nice time. Just a great QV.

DumpsterMan
04-06-17, 14:05
Stopped by her place off Busch and had a nice time. Just a great QV.I thought you retired (again)?

Member #4602
04-06-17, 16:38
Was someone waiting for Ria about 45 minutes ago?

Member #4602
04-06-17, 18:37
I thought you retired (again)?Well decide stop fucking. And I guess admin has a grace period to decide if you really want to. So it seems I'm still active.

Hunter911
04-06-17, 21:17
I thought you retired (again)?Justajon says that shit all the time.

Member #4602
04-07-17, 05:04
Justajon says that shit all the time.Don't forget about the other me. Johnjon.

Look I've been around the block longer than I can remember. Tampa is dragging bad and some of my regs are slippin so yeah I get discourged. Maybe a charge of venue or city? But either way I'm not done fucking.

Member #4602
04-10-17, 05:49
Saw Ria this morning for a quick car visit. She is staying off Neb / Hanna now. So I'm not sure of rates or even if there is a room to use.

Standard rates applied.

Latino45
04-10-17, 13:21
Saw Ria this morning for a quick car visit. She is staying off Neb / Hanna now. So I'm not sure of rates or even if there is a room to use.

Standard rates applied.Not even 2 month and lost a nice place, such a shame.

Member #4602
04-10-17, 17:09
Not even 2 month and lost a nice place, such a shame.Well that's what happens when you slip.

She is still as cool as ever and when she is on. Man it's awesome. When the drama lama is present. Its a hard choice for sure.

Member #4602
04-14-17, 06:18
Spotted at Marathon on neb / Sligh this am. She has a room for a short time this am before checkout unless she makes rent to keep it.

Member #5977
04-14-17, 20:13
Many of us know that she's truly a sweet person with hard luck, some of which she brings on herself. And she has some very good talents and skills. But at this minute, she is in true need for a visit or two. Right now.

Member #4602
04-15-17, 00:15
She has crossed my line and therefore this is my last post dealing with her. She is losing to the H. Badly. I can't be apart of it any longer. It does make me sad. I haven't felt like this since Coleen. And it sucks. Her and I have been at odds lat few weeks but not because of save a how or CaptAining. Just sad to watch a person deteriorate physically and mentally. But its her choice and she has to deal with whatever comes from that. I do wish her the best.

North West
04-19-17, 06:57
Many of us know that she's truly a sweet person with hard luck, some of which she brings on herself. And she has some very good talents and skills. But at this minute, she is in true need for a visit or two. Right now.Can I get her number? Pm please.

JohnBoyd
04-20-17, 01:28
Can I get her number? Pm please.I PMed you.

North West
04-20-17, 04:00
I got like 10 pms with her number xD thanks guys! I plan on seeing her soon.

Member #4602
04-22-17, 00:00
I got like 10 pms with her number xD thanks guys! I plan on seeing her soon.Good for you. She needs company right now so hit her up.

Member #4602
04-23-17, 19:20
Spent the better part of the day with her. She got up enough courage to go to the hospital and seek treatment. Obviously to me, she wasn't just work and I do wish her the best. She does plan to have her phone off for awhile and changing her number when she is able. I watched her throw her meds and para. Into the river. Literally.

BrookGuard
04-24-17, 09:52
I wish her only the best. Opioid addiction is extremely difficult to overcome.

But keep your own expectations in check. I know a girl (<25), who's been in detox more than 25 times and rehab more than a dozen times. She's currently serving a state sentence on drug related charges.

Member #4602
04-24-17, 21:24
I wish her only the best. Opioid addiction is extremely difficult to overcome.

But keep your own expectations in check. I know a girl (<25), who's been in detox more than 25 times and rehab more than a dozen times. She's currently serving a state sentence on drug related charges.No shit. I expect her to relapse at least a few times. It's typical. As long as she keeps trying it's all you can hope for the person.

Member #5977
04-29-17, 20:40
No shit. I expect her to relapse at least a few times. It's typical. As long as she keeps trying it's all you can hope for the person.Is back in town.

Member #4602
04-30-17, 01:50
Is back in town.And has relapsed. Staying at the shit Haven hotel.

Dickchainy
04-30-17, 09:47
And has relapsed. Staying at the shit Haven hotel.She moved up to go to the Haven, if that is the case.

Thursday night I picked her up at the Alamo, which is the lowest of the lowtels.

Member #4602
04-30-17, 17:08
She moved up to go to the Haven, if that is the case.

Thursday night I picked her up at the Alamo, which is the lowest of the lowtels.Trust me. Don't I know.

Member #4602
04-30-17, 17:11
She moved up to go to the Haven, if that is the case.

Thursday night I picked her up at the Alamo, which is the lowest of the lowtels.To add to. She is back there again. Just dropped her and her shit off there.

Member #4602
05-01-17, 19:53
Ummmmm sad day for me boys. Treat her nice.

Rinaro2015
05-02-17, 02:14
To add to. She is back there again. Just dropped her and her shit off there.Ria did she ever drive or had a car in the last 30 days?

Maybe 2 Ria?

Thanks.

Jwtrhino
05-15-17, 15:51
Was trying to she if she still needed some help but phone is dead. Hopefully finally on her way to more than 2 days recovery.

Member #4602
05-16-17, 08:24
Was trying to she if she still needed some help but phone is dead. Hopefully finally on her way to more than 2 days recovery.She's had it off for a few days. Should be on now.

Jwtrhino
05-16-17, 09:48
Was trying to she if she still needed some help but phone is dead. Hopefully finally on her way to more than 2 days recovery.She did a little hospital stent again, her phone is back on.

Urdream
05-16-17, 16:10
Can someone PM me Ria number and standard rates.

Jwtrhino
05-23-17, 11:42
Ria is in need of monger help, but this guy has moved on. Still behind El Rancho this AM.

Visionjn
05-25-17, 22:38
It's been so long since I posted since I been working so much with my career and business but I still have many in the stable I see frequently. Haven't visited Ria in a long, long time so decided to visit and see how she was doing. Once I saw her, it was all smiles with her, no drama just catching up. We decided to play. Wow, still has them good DSL skills. It takes me forever to nut but she let me grab her pretty head and bang away until I fed her some sweet juicy nut. She took direction well, played with the balls, paid good attention to the shaft, took it as deep as she could, love the sounds and gagging. Even after I cumed in her little mouth she stayed on my thing for a long time after, per my request. She is available if you want her.

Cron391
05-26-17, 10:03
Is this the slim black girl in Seminole??

Some one send me the number. I got trades.

BillySea
05-26-17, 11:37

Some one send me the number. I got trades.Dude seriously, read the thread.

Rook77
05-26-17, 18:00

Some one send me the number. I got trades.They're referring to Ria, she's a super skinny white girl!

Dickchainy
05-27-17, 00:11
Here's a photo that she posted on BP last Fall so you have an idea what she looks like without paging back through this thread a few pages.

Dick

SpringTurk
06-02-17, 11:37
A show of hands who helps Ria? Thanks.

Member #5587
06-02-17, 15:06
A show of hands who helps Ria? Thanks.Are you helping her as well?

DumpsterMan
06-02-17, 22:29
Are you helping her as well?I saw her recently for the first time in months. Put some weight back on but is still very undernourished. Had a female "friend" in the room who was so whacked out on candy she could hardly stand or speak. Top it off with a completely lackluster performance and the only conversation being about her junk and when / where / how she could get more has finished my interest with her.

Member #5587
06-03-17, 11:53
Are you helping her as well?I cannot PM you as of yet but what help have you been helping her with? Food, motel room, trip to hospital, or candy money for services?

Member #5587
06-03-17, 14:25
I saw her recently for the first time in months. Put some weight back on but is very undernourished. Had a female "friend" in the room who was so whacked out on candy she could hardly stand or speak. Top it off with a completely lackluster performance and the only conversation being about her junk and when / where / how she could get more has finished my interest with her.I've decided to support her on any positive choices she trying to make. Granted she has had set backs and probably will for awhile. She is not ready. I drove her to the hospital the other day only for her to change her mind on a monger date at that was to be at the orange at 7 PM. Be that as it may. It was her choice and I am not responsible for her choices. I wish her all the luck. She will need it I'm afraid.

Member #5587
06-04-17, 20:12
A show of hands who helps Ria? Thanks.Seems Ria is getting help more than I knew about and these guys are willing to admit. But she does need positive supportive help and to find the bottom if she is going to have a chance in hell to decide to seek help.

Member #5770
06-05-17, 10:50
Saw her this past weekend and 'helped' her to more than a mouthful of meat, which she really couldn't handle but she kept at it with no complaints and when it was time for me to feed her my seed she threw her hands up at her face and caught it, but not in the way I would have liked her too. Her personality was cool enough but performance wasnt what I thought it would be. Won't be repeating.

Chris5
06-05-17, 23:12
Saw her this past weekend and 'helped' her to more than a mouthful of meat, which she really couldn't handle but she kept at it with no complaints and when it was time for me to feed her my seed she threw her hands up at her face and caught it, but not in the way I would have liked her too. Her personality was cool enough but performance wasnt what I thought it would be. Won't be repeating.What a fucking loser this chick is! The pic of her throwing up her hands in her face while your about to finish is priceless. LOL! I would have paid her half the donation. What a loser.

C5.

Member #5587
06-06-17, 13:09
What a fucking loser this chick is! The pic of her throwing up her hands in her face while your about to finish is priceless. LOL! I would have paid her half the donation. What a loser.

C5.Didn't you use to enjoy her often C5?

Drd2005
06-17-17, 02:43
Drove by Nebraska and slign and just passed the famous shit hole motel was Ria standing there, wasn't going to pick her up but was pressed for time so picked her up, she said she dropped her phone in water, we all know she probably forget it somewhere, but she was good for the blow but she is still on the candy due to the signs, good luck guys, this was Thursday night.

Dickchainy
06-17-17, 09:16
Drove by Nebraska and slign and just passed the famous shit hole motel was Ria standing there, wasn't going to pick her up but was pressed for time so picked her up, she said she dropped her phone in water, we all know she probably forget it somewhere, but she was good for the blow but she is still on the candy due to the signs, good luck guys, this was Thursday night.True that Maria was phoneless for a while, but as of this morning she has a text-only number which I will pass on if she gives me the green light to do that. I will not be on this wen site for the next few hours, so do not expect a quick reply from me in case you are asking.

As usual, she has a habit, but lately she is rested and on point.

Dick

Member #5587
06-17-17, 09:37
True that Maria was phoneless for a while, but as of this morning she has a text-only number which I will pass on if she gives me the green light to do that. I will not be on this wen site for the next few hours, so do not expect a quick reply from me in case you are asking.

As usual, she has a habit, but lately she is rested and on point.

DickDid a date with her this am, the worst ever with her. She is more than this bs but its her choice. So I'm back'ing away. I do care for her but not trying to be her bf or wife her up. We at least had that understood. Sometimes kindness gets taken for weakness. And maybe she just learned that this am.

Jwtrhino
06-24-17, 17:00
Don't know what was up today but had some of the best experience ever with her. When she is on it's awesome. She has her phone back and a room. Stay safe.

LolDude
06-27-17, 14:10
Don't know what was up today but had some of the best experience ever with her. When she is on it's awesome. She has her phone back and a room. Stay safe.Got a text from her today out of the blue after 4 months. Is she with it or out of it. Had to stop seeing her when she was always out of it.

Dickchainy
06-27-17, 17:49
Got a text from her today out of the blue after 4 months. Is she with it or out of it. Had to stop seeing her when she was always out of it.Late this morning she was bright and happy and on the ball.

The past few weeks she has been performing well, too.

SpringTurk
06-29-17, 14:09
Her text was I have a room at the ranch. So made a time and she was happy. When close no answer. Drove the block and she and a black couple are sitting on the curb. Gave her some help and left.

Dickchainy
06-29-17, 19:01
Her text was I have a room at the ranch. So made a time and she was happy. When close no answer. Drove the block and she and a black couple are sitting on the curb. Gave her some help and left.She is at the point where food and sleep is what will improve her game. Not resting for a week takes it out of anyone.

Chris5
07-07-17, 18:04
Ria was one of my first Tampa fucks when I was there last year. I'm an Orlando guy but business had bought me to Tampa. I've always had a soft spot for ria. Don't know why. Excellent dream and sucked me like no other! I may have to visit Tampa soon and Ria will be my first stop.

C5.

Member #5587
07-08-17, 04:55
Ria was one of my first Tampa fucks when I was there last year. I'm an Orlando guy but business had bought me to Tampa. I've always had a soft spot for ria. Don't know why. Excellent dream and sucked me like no other! I may have to visit Tampa soon and Ria will be my first stop.

C5.A lot of guys have soft spot for her. Now get over here and give her your money's. LOL.

Member #5587
07-08-17, 12:57
What a fucking loser this chick is! The pic of her throwing up her hands in her face while your about to finish is priceless. LOL! I would have paid her half the donation. What a loser.

C5.Chris5, Contradicting.

Chris5
07-08-17, 18:06
Chris5, Contradicting.No contradiction at all. That monger got a bad date from her and I called her out.

Doesn't mean I personally won't see her again. I highly doubt she would ever try that shit with me.

Thanks for sharing.

C5.

Member #5587
07-12-17, 08:39
Is out by Rancho.

Needs help. Yada yada yada.

Someone throw her a care package and a guava pie from Mcds.

Member #5977
07-15-17, 21:32
Had some fun recently. Very playful w toy. We had fun. Low rates.

Lickyzhills
07-23-17, 11:43
Anyone have a good number for Ria? The last one I have ends in 128.

Dickchainy
07-23-17, 15:13
Anyone have a good number for Ria? The last one I have ends in 128.That one worked last night. Have you tried it today?

Dick

Member #5587
07-26-17, 13:13
That one worked last night. Have you tried it today?

DickIt worked as of yesterday. Even though I'm blocked or she is screening me. Awesome gal with a hard candy habit that just seem to get in our way to much right now.

Dickchainy
07-26-17, 19:46
It worked as of yesterday. Even though I'm blocked or she is screening me. Awesome gal with a hard candy habit that just seem to get in our way to much right now.She slept most of the day. She woke late afternoon, so should be available all night, I would presume. Still at the VL.

Dick

Member #5587
07-28-17, 23:01
Got a surprise text from my girl. Asking I'd we could hang out. Promised to have the room to herself no drama. Got there and the roomies were leaving. She greeted me with a great hug and smIe. Locked the door and off came the clothes. Love the body rub, oral, and the snug kitty. All for a qv donation.

Chris5
08-05-17, 17:59
Does Ria have same digits?

C5.

Member #5587
08-06-17, 11:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Chris5
08-06-17, 12:58
Thanks to all you Tampa guy's for sending me correct digits. Much appreciated.

C5.

Member #5977
08-06-17, 23:47
Spent some time w her late Friday / early Saturday. Wore some awesome lingerie. Great time.

Chris5
08-07-17, 00:13
Spent some time w her late Friday / early Saturday. Wore some awesome lingerie. Great time.Beautiful pic's!

C5.

Xander12
08-11-17, 08:05
Do you think Ria would do a DP?

Anyone want to join?

Member #5587
08-11-17, 18:58
Do you think Ria would do a DP?

Anyone want to join?I brought it up today when we hung out. Didn't seem to interested but you might have better luck if you ask.

Actually had good visit with her. No drama, attitudes in check, no candy in my presence. She was wearing a pretty dress. Really nice. Got a glimpse from afar of the Lily chick. She isn't a bad looking gal at all. No introduction was offered by Ria or her roommates. MAY test the waters.

Member #5587
08-23-17, 06:07
Its been awhile so I hung out with her for some fun in the car. She is trying to get her main number active again. Good attitudes on both side. But usual good service and a snile. Stopped for bkfast and dropped her home. She has a new roomie which I forget the name as it is unimportant to me. Slightly higher donation for car date fun aso she can get her phone on.

TeamCommando
08-26-17, 18:24
Looks like Ria has some new "professional" photos and a new BP ad. Which one of you was the photographer?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-one-and-only-ria/40076638

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-850-0741/6/1330560

Member #5587
08-26-17, 22:49
Looks like Ria has some new "professional" photos and a new BP ad. Which one of you was the photographer?

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-850-0741/6/1330560RIA TOLd me Aya / Jade took them.

Rockit
08-28-17, 15:09
Saw Ria over the wekend. She was her usual fun self with a great attitude. Talked about her place, pulling doubles with other girlfriends at the VL and even arranging a date to Fantasyland for some group play. Also talked about this forum and her thread. She says its been a bit slow and her regulars from the board have slowed a bit. Now may be a good time to reach out as she may be open to some discounts with it being slow.

The BP link below is out, but the USA one is still good as of this post. The contact number in the USA one worked, but I arranged everything via text so I don't know the status of her voice line. She did mention still working to get her MetroPCS line back up though. Very cool gal and worth the time.

LikeAll2
09-01-17, 15:23
RIA TOLd me Aya / Jade took them.Poor lighting, out of focus. Definitely not a pro. Plus the backdrop. Ugh.

I moved my portfolio to modelmayhem.com It is a quasi-adult site for aspiring models, photographers, makeup artists. (Some nude, most not).

I have found a few porno stars that do modeling on the side. Or maybe that is a cover?

Chris5
09-07-17, 22:17
Does anybody have Ria new digits? Me and my Orlando guys are missing her!

C5.

Salsashark
09-08-17, 18:32
Does anybody have Ria new digits? Me and my Orlando guys are missing her!

C5.Here you go sir. 813XXXX436.

Chris5
09-10-17, 14:34
Here you go sir. 8135857436.Thank you brother. There's just something about ria that drives me crazy! LOL.

C5.

Latino45
09-11-17, 18:56
Here you go sir..Said she can do double with Phoenix (no clue) as waiting on pic. She stated that Aya is not around for now.

RJ RamRod
09-26-17, 02:23

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-850-0741/6/1330560That would be me.

RJ RamRod
09-26-17, 18:53
That would be me.A couple she had me take to send to regulars.

BluerRabit
09-27-17, 11:34
I am very new in Tampa. Can I get some idea where I can get Ria or other girls?

Member #5587
09-27-17, 18:07
I am very new in Tampa. Can I get some idea where I can get Ria or other girls?Read old posts. There is a ton of info on here.

Member #5977
09-28-17, 00:58
Today, Thursday, is Ria's birthday and she's hoping to have a party all day long with mongers for short or long visits. She's at the Gardenview on Busch. Pm for number. I will be selective as to whom I give it to.

TheRogue099
09-28-17, 07:29
Happy Birthday Ria!

Salsashark
09-30-17, 23:27
Went and saw how Ria was doing and wish her a happy birthday and have her blow out my candle. Wasnt lookong for a full date but a QV that quickly turned into a hhr session as we were just into it. CBJ was great but after she blew on the candle so well decided it was time to open presents. Still tight and wet as I just stood up with her still staddling me and proceeded to just use the whole room for our fun. I'd forgotten how light and limber she could be. Awesome date tonight.

New number if needed 8135 one600 three9.

Not a bad way to lose 80 coins.

Member #5587
10-02-17, 12:24
Just left her place about an hour ago. At the garden. I try to avoid this place and area altoghether. As I pull in I see her on the pool deck hunting and looking for things. This is usually a sign that she is going to be off. Just my experience with her. But we go to her room and Aya was in the shower. Guess they are splitting a room. Was thinking of asking for a double but Aya was getting ready for another client. RIA tells her to stay in and she will let her know when we are done, so I know a qv was about to happen.

Straight to business 7 minutes later we're done. Dressed and left. Good thing I only drove and hour and a half for that. But it was good seeing her despite her being alittle off.

MonthlyMan
10-05-17, 18:14
Looking for ria. Can anyone point me in the right direction or pm some digits.

Last I head was (813) XXX-0741.

Not getting an answer. Anyone?

Salsashark
10-06-17, 18:22
Looking for ria. Can anyone point me in the right direction or pm some digits.

Last I head was (813) XXX-0741.

Not getting an answer. Anyone?Two posts down sir. New number.

Jwtrhino
10-20-17, 20:20
Saw Ria at the Rancho a few days ago. The room she was in was one from a previous dealer location so we had knocks on the door every couple minutes. Barely could get anything accomplished. She was skittish, exhausted, and not very fun this time. I've had my good and my bad with her, but she seems to be finding rock bottom pretty quickly. Think it is time to start shopping elsewhere. Good luck.

Member #5977
10-24-17, 01:11
Saw Ria at the Rancho a few days ago. The room she was in was one from a previous dealer location so we had knocks on the door every couple minutes. Barely could get anything accomplished. She was skittish, exhausted, and not very fun this time. I've had my good and my bad with her, but she seems to be finding rock bottom pretty quickly. Think it is time to start shopping elsewhere. Good luck.Yes, she is hit or miss. But when she's on. OMG.

Member #5541
11-03-17, 15:29
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

LikeAll2
11-13-17, 19:34
Has anyone checked in on Ria to see how she is doing?

PM me with details.

Thanks.

Member #5587
11-14-17, 05:01
Has anyone checked in on Ria to see how she is doing?

PM me with details.

Thanks.Check with Sonny Bill.

LikeAll2
11-14-17, 16:41
Check with Sonny Bill.While visiting Ria a while back, she had an older gentleman that stopped by with food. Don't know if he is a regular or even a member of USASG. He would be a good source of info as would anyone who has visited her within the last week or two.

I could spend a few hours on her thread looking for sincere posts. It would be helpful is a fellow monger simply send me a PM saying they are close.

LikeAll2
11-16-17, 13:54
I had a short visit with Ria last night. She is sober and making plans to stay that way. For those who have gone out of your way to help her, PM me for more details.

LikeAll2
11-19-17, 00:19
Ria is hoping to hear from Jon.

Just passing the message on.

Member #5587
11-24-17, 08:02
Ria is hoping to hear from Jon.

Just passing the message on.Message received.

Pussylicker2
11-28-17, 11:52
I'd love to see Ria, I hope she is doing well. She's a real sweetheart. Thanks!

Pussylicker2
11-28-17, 11:53
I'd love to see her, I hope she is doing well. She's a sweetheart. Thanks!

Rook77
11-28-17, 13:31
I'd love to see Ria, I hope she is doing well. She's a real sweetheart. Thanks!She's visiting her Uncle in Pasco right now, so she may be gone a while!

Drd2005
11-29-17, 12:00
She's visiting her Uncle in Pasco right now, so she may be gone a while!What was she doing in Pasco, she went to a different county and got boosted, does anyone know how long she going to be gone for.

Member #5587
11-29-17, 20:25
What was she doing in Pasco, she went to a different county and got boosted, does anyone know how long she going to be gone for.The last info I received was that she is staying In and attending her meetings for a chance at recovery. I hope she stays the course. But sometimes they need more than a few times.

LikeAll2
12-11-17, 16:29
Ria has retired. She has gained 20 lbs and looks great. She was clean for 3 years before her most recent relapse. Going all in to stay clean permanently. Hope she makes it.

Latino45
12-11-17, 21:24
Ria has retired. She has gained 20 lbs and looks great. She was clean for 3 years before her most recent relapse. Going all in to stay clean permanently. Hope she makes it.Good luck to her. Was a nice person.

Member #5587
12-12-17, 15:37
Ria has retired. She has gained 20 lbs and looks great. She was clean for 3 years before her most recent relapse. Going all in to stay clean permanently. Hope she makes it.I'm glad to hear this. If there is anyone who can it is her. She's is incredibly strong even when she was at her worst. Maybe Ill hear from her again one day.

Pussylicker2
12-12-17, 17:18
I wish her luck, but she may still need money for other things, and I'd love to see her again.

LikeAll2
12-14-17, 00:52
I wish her luck, but she may still need money for other things, and I'd love to see her again.Prostitution was her means to buy drugs. The loss of self respect by selling herself caused her go deeper into the cycle of addiction. Some women enjoy being an escort, and do well in their profession without being an addict. They respect themselves, and their profession. Ria simply is not wired that way. She has no desire to continue her past lifestyle.

Either way, I don't judge. I hope she is successful and finds peace of mind.

Happy Holidays!

TTY954
12-27-17, 11:18
Glad she is really trying! She is such a sweetheart.

SpringTurk
01-14-18, 10:00
Got a text the other day, she was looking for company.

Member #5587
01-14-18, 18:07
Got a text the other day, she was looking for company.Its to bad she can't stay away. But I gHopefully a gal has got to do something since her friends plans went south for her.

She has put on extra weight and she is healthy and happy. Since she made the choice to work again then I guess that will change.

Member #5977
01-14-18, 20:24
Got a text the other day, she was looking for company.She's on 2 years probation and in my opinion nobody should help her risk being sent back to jail.

Member #5587
01-14-18, 21:15
She's on 2 years probation and in my opinion nobody should help her risk being sent back to jail.Well there's help like paying for her DL. Thats the help she needs. The other is her choice. But I'm not here to pretend to be St. John. I've hit it.

Rub101
01-14-18, 22:08
She's on 2 years probation and in my opinion nobody should help her risk being sent back to jail.She reached out to him and he reported it here. I'm sure she will keep reaching out and will get a bite. Nobody actually is helping her or risking sending her back, she is risking going back by making contact with us.

Member #5977
01-15-18, 00:39
She reached out to him and he reported it here. I'm sure she will keep reaching out and will get a bite. Nobody actually is helping her or risking sending her back, she is risking going back by making contact with us.I am betting that she didn't ask for her contact w him to be reported here / she contacted me too. And asked that I not.

Drd2005
01-15-18, 01:13
She has put on a lot of weight and she looks good, since you guys said that she is on probation, I can tell you she won't make it, I felt she was already using again, but will be quiet about the visit, good luck.

LikeAll2
01-15-18, 01:21
Well there's help like paying for her DL. Thats the help she needs. The other is her choice. But I'm not here to pretend to be St. John. I've hit it.When you say "I've hit it" are you speaking in past tense as in before she went away or do you mean since she has been back?

I now of friends helping her out, taking her shopping for clothes. PM me if you rather not say in the Forum.

LikeAll2
01-15-18, 01:30
She's on 2 years probation and in my opinion nobody should help her risk being sent back to jail.She could have stayed in for six more months without probation.

She chose 2 year probation with conditions. If she tests dirty, she goes back plus possible new time for using.

If she is escorting, can she stay clean? I hope so.

MadMax67
01-15-18, 02:26
I am betting that she didn't ask for her contact w him to be reported here / she contacted me too. And asked that I not.Probably felt safe contacting a few people she trusted.

Member #5587
01-15-18, 09:57
Sorry fellas I will not give her digits out. Nothing against you guys but if she kept your number then there was a reason for it I'm sure. Plus I will not get this process rolling for her. It's her choice so its her work. Good luck.

BillySea
01-16-18, 08:53
Probably felt safe contacting a few people she trusted.I would love her current number if she is interested in visits at this time.

LikeAll2
01-16-18, 11:09
I would love her current number if she is interested in visits at this time.I will not give out her number, but if you are serious, PM your number and the name she knows you by. I will pass it on to her. Then it is up to her if she wants to contact you.

Pussylicker2
01-18-18, 17:20
I saw her this afternoon. She was in a motel but she was kicked out. She has all her possessions with her. She has gained weight and looks good with it. She gave me the same great head and let me have some butt. She wasn't looking good she had sores on her face. Body looked good, not the face.

Chris5
01-18-18, 18:32
I saw her this afternoon. She was in a motel but she was kicked out. She has all her possessions with her. She has gained weight and looks good with it. She gave me the same great head and let me have some butt. She wasn't looking good she had sores on her face. Body looked good, not the face.Glad to hear Ria is back boy's. Ria is a sweetie!

C5.

Jonda1
01-21-18, 17:11
Glad to hear Ria is back boy's. Ria is a sweetie!

C5.I don't know if I'd say glad that she's back. She is in rough shape and should have stayed on vacation. She is in full relapse again. I picked her up the other morning and instantly knew she was either really tired or in a pre or post meds tweak. And hadn't showered in a day or so. My experience with her was really put off by this. Her skills are slipping but I wanted to help her.

MadMax67
01-22-18, 00:35
I don't know if I'd say glad that she's back. She is in rough shape and should have stayed on vacation. She is in full relapse again. I picked her up the other morning and instantly knew she was either really tired or in a pre or post meds tweak. And hadn't showered in a day or so. My experience with her was really put off by this. Her skills are slipping but I wanted to help her.NebJon551, JustAJon, JustAJon2.

Jonda1
01-22-18, 11:19
NebJon551, JustAJon, JustAJon2.Indeed. But I will only be on at best once a month. If then. The shit winds are a blowing my friends.

Have fun, stay safe. And wish Ria the best.

JasonFairfax
01-25-18, 20:45
And better than ever. Saw her yesterday and she looks amazing. About 30 pounds heavier than she was before she left. Said she went into the slammer at 96 lbs and is currently 128. Bubble butt andna surprising set of breasts for someone so tiny. She's even MORE bubbly than she used to be and just as skilled. I told her when I'd be there and she was just getting out of the shower when I arrived. Her hair is super long now, down to her butt (soaming wet).

I have her new number and her old email if anyone wants to reach out. I can't speak to the negatives anyone else has seen. She looked better than ever when I saw her. No B. O. , full of energy, no rush, etc etc. A+.

Skiper
01-26-18, 01:39
NebJon551, JustAJon, JustAJon2.Jonda1.

Max nailed it!

Also, Ria, welcome back girl! I was just looking at a photo I took of you before you went away. Get somebody to pm me your number, or just text my burner number if you still have it.

ShadowBigBoss
01-26-18, 19:35
And better than ever. Saw her yesterday and she looks amazing. About 30 pounds heavier than she was before she left. Said she went into the slammer at 96 lbs and is currently 128. Bubble butt andna surprising set of breasts for someone so tiny. She's even MORE bubbly than she used to be and just as skilled. I told her when I'd be there and she was just getting out of the shower when I arrived. Her hair is super long now, down to her butt (soaming wet).

I have her new number and her old email if anyone wants to reach out. I can't speak to the negatives anyone else has seen. She looked better than ever when I saw her. No B. O. , full of energy, no rush, etc etc. A+.Please pm me her new digits.

Pussylicker2
01-29-18, 16:00
Tia has a motel room not too far from men and Busch. She performed excellently. She said I could give her number to seniors. Her face is cleared and she has boobs. What a sweetie, hard worker, great girl!

Member #5977
01-30-18, 00:28
Tia has a motel room not too far from men and Busch. She performed excellently. She said I could give her number to seniors. Her face is cleared and she has boobs. What a sweetie, hard worker, great girl!Had them via a text from her and then lost them. Pm w them?

BlueRabit28
01-30-18, 13:36
Tia has a motel room not too far from men and Busch. She performed excellently. She said I could give her number to seniors. Her face is cleared and she has boobs. What a sweetie, hard worker, great girl!Can you please PM me her number. I used to see her in the motel near Busch.

RookieMonger
01-31-18, 07:43
Tia has a motel room not too far from men and Busch. She performed excellently. She said I could give her number to seniors. Her face is cleared and she has boobs. What a sweetie, hard worker, great girl!I guess she doesn't need help that bad. She sucks ass responding-usually 8-10 hours after you text / call her.

BillySea
01-31-18, 10:12
After we met, I was wondering what all the fuss is about? Nothing special. Rushed, unfriendly, not that skilled. Even if it was an off day, I value consistency.

Pussylicker2
01-31-18, 16:08
John Boyd, clear your inbox.

I think Ria will go to jail for some extended time as soon as she has contact with LEO. So, we need to post-pone that day as much as we can. We need to call her so she doesn't have to walk the streets. She is the best I've found in Tampa. She'll pretty much do what ever you want.

Urdream
01-31-18, 16:50

I have her new number and her old email if anyone wants to reach out. I can't speak to the negatives anyone else has seen. She looked better than ever when I saw her. No B. O. , full of energy, no rush, etc etc. A+.Can I have the digits please?. How many roses does she anticipate?

HoChaser1
02-01-18, 09:31
I use to see her alot, at least a few times a week for about 6 months. I was fucking a little chubby sexy girl think named Chloe. Some girls don't mind sharing me with there friends, so as usual I asked who she would recommend. She recommended Ria. I found Ria walking from her room by El Rancho about 2 years or more ago before she became famous on here and she didn't know about this site yet. Anyway, she was skinny but fresh looking, no cuts, scabs, nothing and had beautiful long hair and sexy body. She wore sexy nerd glasses then. Off the bat we clicked. First visit she was on fire sucking and playful. Her friend was waiting in bathroom when Ria asked her to come watch. Instead of watch her friend joined in with the head game and asked for nothing. For a few months Ria was awesome. But after becoming famous making tons of money, she lost alot of her self control, lost more weight, would lose her room alot too, but she tried her best. Then it was hit or miss on good service. One day very up beat, next day very sad. But she never rushed me. If she had clients she would tell me so I didn't get rushed. Very nice sweet good girl. I enjoyed her personality, but like all of them, she has a personal problems. I never had her while she was thick. She contacted me after she got out, but have not had the chance to visit. The menu with her was limitless, including anal. She has one of the priettiest pussy I have seen and very tight. Her asshole is so tight, it took alot of time to put it in there, but still let me bang, and was difficult to take it out when I nutted. Not sure how she is now, but I still would recommend since in my past experience she tried her best to give great service.

Pussylicker2
02-01-18, 17:22
Can I have the digits please?. How many roses does she anticipate?Urdream, I read over your 24 posts, and all you seem to do is ask for phone numbers. No reports on who you saw. So I don't know what you plan on doing with her number. So sorry, request denied.

JohnBoyd
02-03-18, 23:02
Try again please.

John Boyd, clear your inbox.

I think Ria will go to jail for some extended time as soon as she has contact with LEO. So, we need to post-pone that day as much as we can. We need to call her so she doesn't have to walk the streets. She is the best I've found in Tampa. She'll pretty much do what ever you want.

Pussylicker2
02-05-18, 18:25
I saw her today. She has what look like spider bites. I wonder what it is, I didn't ask. Same great service.

JohnBoyd
02-05-18, 22:57
I saw her today. She has what look like spider bites. I wonder what it is, I didn't ask. Same great service.Message to m was blank. I tried to reply please clear inbox and resend info to me.

Pussylicker2
02-06-18, 12:35
Message to m was blank. I tried to reply please clear inbox and resend info to me.Ok, my inbox is clear! I sent you her number, hope it worked.

Catmandoo
02-06-18, 23:49
When I wasn't able to hook up with Kiko on my 1st night in Tampa, I made an appointment with recommended Ria. We had texted earlier in the day a bit, to feel her out. She replied quickly, was pleasant, and seemed friendly. When I was ready, same deal, very nice. Gave me the address, and off I went to not the best neighborhood, but what do I know, I'm from WI. LOL.

She walked me in the door, I was impressed. After reading the entire thread, I wasn't sure what to expect. She wasn't rail thin, had some curves, nice tits, nice hair, I liked her look. I told her a half hour rate, and we may not make it to FS. She seemed disappointed, but adjourned to brush her teeth (nice), and greet me on the bed.

She had nice technique, reminded me of another lady talked about on here a few years ago that I saw. She got me right to the edge, but couldn't get me off the bridge, my fault, not hers. I'm a tough cookie to crack, when comes to oral. So I covered up, went in her tight box, and 15 seconds later, I was done. Again, she had me right on the ledge.

If I had stayed another night, I would have seen her again. I almost texted again around midnight, she was that fun, but talked myself out if it. Oh, damage was. 7, I tossed her. 3 to round up to an even number.

I know we can't help those that don't want to be helped, but she seems to be a worthy cause. I pray to God she's around the next time I swing through, because I'd like to see her again. Best wishes to her.

MonthlyMan
02-11-18, 18:28
Rias digits?

Can someone show me her #.

Thanks.

TeamCommando
02-11-18, 20:17
Rias digits?

Can someone show me her #.

Thanks.https://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/25657978/2392588980

ShadowBigBoss
02-11-18, 22:48
https://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/25657978/2392588980That is Ria's current #. Saw her recently, she gained some weight, but STA's camera angles were amazing. Only had BBBJ and left happy.

JohnBoyd
02-16-18, 03:39
I'll never see Ria again. Called her around 11:37 pm she told me to come see her. Gave me the address near 56th and Busch. I get to apartments, she comes outside gives me a peck on the cheek and asks for the money upfront to "pay for room" and that we would "go to her other spot" she told me to wait right here. I waited and waiting called and texted and after about 45 minutes to an hour I left and called Aya. Aya was pretty much sleep (dead tired) so I decided that I would see her another day. It's 2:37 am I'm at home writing this. Ria never flaked on me before. Not when she begged me to get her a room at EconoLodge and not when she was roommates with at that house with Mimi or when she was sharing a room with Aya awhile back. Wow just wow never again.

Pussylicker2
02-16-18, 11:01
I'll never see Ria again. Called her around 11:37 pm she told me to come see her. Gave me the address near 56th and Busch. I get to apartments, she comes outside gives me a peck on the cheek and asks for the money upfront to "pay for room" and that we would "go to her other spot" she told me to wait right here. I waited and waiting called and texted and after about 45 minutes to an hour I left and called Aya. Aya was pretty much sleep (dead tired) so I decided that I would see her another day. It's 2:37 am I'm at home writing this. Ria never flaked on me before. Not when she begged me to get her a room at EconoLodge and not when she was roommates with at that house with Mimi or when she was sharing a room with Aya awhile back. Wow just wow never again.Drug addiction does things to people. The part of the brain that controls them doesn't care about the future. I'm guessing she used the money to get high. Once she has the money, she knows she can get high, why worry about you? She'll do whatever she has to in order to get high, which is why she's a ho. Why did she need to pay for the room if you were going to her other spot? She's actually pretty easy to control. If you threaten to bail on her, she'll do whatever she can to keep you.

Shlong
02-16-18, 13:44
I'll never see Ria again. Called her around 11:37 pm she told me to come see her. Gave me the address near 56th and Busch. I get to apartments, she comes outside gives me a peck on the cheek and asks for the money upfront to "pay for room" and that we would "go to her other spot" she told me to wait right here. I waited and waiting called and texted and after about 45 minutes to an hour I left and called Aya. Aya was pretty much sleep (dead tired) so I decided that I would see her another day. It's 2:37 am I'm at home writing this. Ria never flaked on me before. Not when she begged me to get her a room at EconoLodge and not when she was roommates with at that house with Mimi or when she was sharing a room with Aya awhile back. Wow just wow never again.I saw her last night for a car date prior to that. Dropped her off at apartments mentioned. Great as always and I have NEVER had an issue with her. Not saying you didn't, just that I have not in the multiple times I have seen her. Always responds quickly and down for whatever. Maybe she had a bad night after I saw her.

JohnBoyd
02-16-18, 23:12
I saw her last night for a car date prior to that. Dropped her off at apartments mentioned. Great as always and I have NEVER had an issue with her. Not saying you didn't, just that I have not in the multiple times I have seen her. Always responds quickly and down for whatever. Maybe she had a bad night after I saw her.Maybe she's just a h0 who likes drugs and abandoning her kids. Either way I'll never fall for her crocodile tears again. EVER.

Jonda1
02-17-18, 16:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jonda1
02-18-18, 01:39
Maybe she's just a h0 who likes drugs and abandoning her kids. Either way I'll never fall for her crocodile tears again. EVER.Again. Based on my experiences with her. Not lookong to argue. She is her own worst enemy. Just my opinion. Obviously there is a pick and choose standard here. So ill say nomore.

MadMax67
02-18-18, 10:03
Maybe she's just a h0 who likes drugs and abandoning her kids. Either way I'll never fall for her crocodile tears again. EVER.There is a lot of them out there. I was once with two girls in NPR in a motel and they were talking about how they we're good mother's but neither one had custody of there kids and they both are spending almost every $ they make on drugs. It baffles the mind how they think. You only have to hope the kids have other family that is taking care of them properly.

My only advice is you can't expect these addicts to be thinking clearly. We are always taking chances when seeing them. They can turn at any time. I like to think of these experiences as like playing a slot machine. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Sometimes you hit the jackpot and sometimes you get taken for all you got. When the addiction gets real bad (meaning the girls) that slot machine seems to not pay out very often Sometimes we keep playing the same slot machine because you have hit good before but it keeps taking your money till you have no more. Sometimes you just have to change machines even tho that one was your favorite.

Our brother Team Commando also put it another way. They are like wild animals and you have the thrill of being with them and they can seem to be cute and cuddly but at anytime they could turn and bite you. You just have to decide whether it's worth the thrill and risk to get bit again. That why they say YMMV That just doesn't pertain to each client but sometimes can be day to day or hour to hour and in some cases minute to minute.

We can't expect these girls to be grateful they are addicts. Hell I physically saved one girls life and got nothing in return. She still treated me badly and even ripped me off. How's that for gratitude.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

TeamCommando
02-18-18, 15:17
There is a lot of them out there. I was once with two girls in NPR in a motel and they were talking about how they we're good mother's but neither one had custody of there kids and they both are spending almost every $ they make on drugs. It baffles the mind how they think. You only have to hope the kids have other family that is taking care of them properly.

My only advice is you can't expect these addicts to be thinking clearly. We are always taking chances when seeing them. They can turn at any time. I like to think of these experiences as like playing a slot machine. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Sometimes you hit the jackpot and sometimes you get taken for all you got. When the addiction gets real bad (meaning the girls) that slot machine seems to not pay out very often Sometimes we keep playing the same slot machine because you have hit good before but it keeps taking your money till you have no more. Sometimes you just have to change machines even tho that one was your favorite.

Our brother Team Commando also put it another way. They are like wild animals and you have the thrill of being with them and they can seem to be cute and cuddly but at anytime they could turn and bite you. You just have to decide whether it's worth the thrill and risk to get bit again. That why they say YMMV That just doesn't pertain to each client but sometimes can be day to day or hour to hour and in some cases minute to minute.

We can't expect these girls to be grateful they are addicts. Hell I physically saved one girls life and got nothing in return. She still treated me badly and even ripped me off. How's that for gratitude.

Stay safe and happy hunting.Well said. LOL.

These girl's idea of being a good mother is collecting WIC and food stamps for their kids, selling the food stamps at 50 cents on the dollar (you can't buy drugs with food stamps), and visiting with their kids once a month when the WIC and food stamp money runs out as an excuse to hit up whichever relative is taking a turn caring for the abandoned kids after the mother's last incarceration. One thing is almost always true, they spend zero dollars on their kids and never share that WIC or food stamp money.

I have even driven some of these girls around to hunt down "a friend" who "barrowed" their card and they need to get it back. Translation: i traded the card for cash and I need to get it back before the State reloads the money on the card.

I know there are one or two notable exceptions to the above out of every hundred plus Tampa Bay hookers. But after hearing all the "I'm a good mother" and other tall tales, I've become slightly skeptical. Especially when one of them tries to sell ME their food stamps! LOL.

JustRia
02-18-18, 23:33
Well said. LOL.

These girl's idea of being a good mother is collecting WIC and food stamps for their kids, selling the food stamps at 50 cents on the dollar (you can't buy drugs with food stamps), and visiting with their kids once a month when the WIC and food stamp money runs out as an excuse to hit up whichever relative is taking a turn caring for the abandoned kids after the mother's last incarceration. One thing is almost always true, they spend zero dollars on their kids and never share that WIC or food stamp money.

I have even driven some of these girls around to hunt down "a friend" who "barrowed" their card and they need to get it back. Translation: i traded the card for cash and I need to get it back before the State reloads the money on the card.

I know there are one or two notable exceptions to the above out of every hundred plus Tampa Bay hookers. But after hearing all the "I'm a good mother" and other tall tales, I've become slightly skeptical. Especially when one of them tries to sell ME their food stamps! LOL.Why is this a discussion in my thread? And fellas you shouldn't be so quick to judge. I don't claim to be mother of the year and I could be doing a hella of alot better. But I try and at least be there for my kids. And just saying I don't collect any government assistance. I don't even receive food stamps.

JustRia
02-18-18, 23:35
Maybe she's just a h0 who likes drugs and abandoning her kids. Either way I'll never fall for her crocodile tears again. EVER.My kids should never ever be brought into a situation. I don't bring my kids around anything or anyone in this lifestyle. Idk who you think you are but that's pretty low putting my kids in any statements.

JustRia
02-18-18, 23:37
I saw her last night for a car date prior to that. Dropped her off at apartments mentioned. Great as always and I have NEVER had an issue with her. Not saying you didn't, just that I have not in the multiple times I have seen her. Always responds quickly and down for whatever. Maybe she had a bad night after I saw her.There's 3 sides to every truth. Yours, mine, and the truth. With that being said that's not what happened.

GobMan
02-19-18, 11:28
Got a good BBBJ from Ria today, no issues.

TeamCommando
02-19-18, 13:27
Why is this a discussion in my thread? And fellas you shouldn't be so quick to judge. I don't claim to be mother of the year and I could be doing a hella of alot better. But I try and at least be there for my kids. And just saying I don't collect any government assistance. I don't even receive food stamps.

My kids should never ever be brought into a situation. I don't bring my kids around anything or anyone in this lifestyle. Idk who you think you are but that's pretty low putting my kids in any statements.You may have missed the section that stated, "I know there are one or two notable exceptions to the above out of every hundred plus Tampa Bay hookers."

It was not directed at you. I was responding to what someone else wrote. But I realize how that might have seen since it was on your thread. I should have put it on Suitcase City Shanking or one of the other threads.

Pussylicker2
02-19-18, 19:07
I saw Ria today. Same great service. Real nice girl. She's looking real good, and always makes a great effort to please. She's not done until you're done, at least that's how she is with me. Like they say, YMMV. I tried to upload a pic but couldn't. She was in an apartment near Busch Gardens.

Salsashark
02-22-18, 00:37
Goddamn she is looking fantastic. Met up with her again and the energy level was off the reservation. Mish, K9,DATY, standing up, against the wall. Passionate as hell. I couldn't believe how much a turn around she has had. C5 would be proud.

23 nine 2XXXX80.

Chris5
02-23-18, 09:33
Goddamn she is looking fantastic. Met up with her again and the energy level was off the reservation. Mish, K9,DATY, standing up, against the wall. Passionate as hell. I couldn't believe how much a turn around she has had. C5 would be proud..Ria is awesome! My guy's here in Orlando love that chick! I'm going to have to take a ride to Tampa soon to see Ria.

C5.

MikeyPopZ
02-24-18, 07:38
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a91484141760

Luv,

PaPi+0.

Latino45
02-24-18, 18:16

Luv,

PaPi+0.You guys are right. She is looking a lot healthier, good for her.

Chris5
02-26-18, 08:24

Luv,

PaPi+0.Very nice video! Ria is looking great!!

C5.

Shlong
02-26-18, 21:47
Just left Ria. She and Aya have a room near casino and looking for company tonight.

RookieMonger
03-02-18, 00:11
Had a spectacular session with Ria today. She texted me and said she was available and made an offer I couldn't refused, which included Greek. # available for contributing members.

Kelthius
03-02-18, 22:33
I decided today was the day I would meet Ria for a Greek trrip. Get everything all set up to meet donations and all, When I finally make it out to the destination, I am asked to get a pack cigarettes and something to drink. Me being the nice guy that I am I go ahead and do it. She seems like a really nice girl through text message, and I have no problem with being courteous especially for the service I was going to get! So I finally get everything settled and make my way to the hotel only to have some strange guy. I assume her handler or protector Call me and tell me she's cleaning house and to wait. Meh!! Fuck it!! Why not I've came all this way and I'm already ready pound it plus I read a lot of good things about her. 20 minutes goes by and still nothing So after a 45 minute drive I leave empty handed yet again But I guess that's part of the game. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but one day I will pound that ass LOL.

Jonda1
03-03-18, 08:19
I decided today was the day I would meet Ria for a Greek trrip. Get everything all set up to meet donations and all, When I finally make it out to the destination, I am asked to get a pack cigarettes and something to drink. Me being the nice guy that I am I go ahead and do it. She seems like a really nice girl through text message, and I have no problem with being courteous especially for the service I was going to get! So I finally get everything settled and make my way to the hotel only to have some strange guy. I assume her handler or protector Call me and tell me she's cleaning house and to wait. Meh!! Fuck it!! Why not I've came all this way and I'm already ready pound it plus I read a lot of good things about her. 20 minutes goes by and still nothing So after a 45 minute drive I leave empty handed yet again But I guess that's part of the game. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but one day I will pound that ass LOL.Yesterday am I got text from her saying she was alone off of Bearss. So I figured one last try with her. When I. Got there and there was aya and two other guys. Smoke filled as usual, and med gear in the open. Which for her that's typical. She hardly seems to have a place of her own these days. I guess they all share a room or some b. S. After some awkward small talk We do our lack luster q. V. She seemed just out of it. Idk. Either way it was the last I'll be seeing her.

JustRia
03-09-18, 00:11
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Rub101
03-09-18, 08:10
Yesterday am I got text from her saying she was alone off of Bearss. So I figured one last try with her. When I. Got there and there was aya and two other guys. Smoke filled as usual, and med gear in the open. Which for her that's typical. She hardly seems to have a place of her own these days. I guess they all share a room or some b. S. After some awkward small talk We do our lack luster q. V. She seemed just out of it. Idk. Either way it was the last I'll be seeing her.Find at a good time great, if not, a huge waste of time.

BillySea
03-09-18, 15:21
Find at a good time great, if not, a huge waste of time.Yup. I have found her twice. Both at the wrong time apparently. I thought I would give it one more chance but instead just wasted twice as much money. I am not quite sure what all the fuss is about. Maybe she's just got some favorites she gives freebies to that give her good reviews?

Pussylicker2
03-09-18, 18:09
Find at a good time great, if not, a huge waste of time.I've always had a great time with her. I see her in the early afternoon. Always great service.

Jonda1
03-09-18, 18:14
Yup. I have found her twice. Both at the wrong time apparently. I thought I would give it one more chance but instead just wasted twice as much money. I am not quite sure what all the fuss is about. Maybe she's just got some favorites she gives freebies to that give her good reviews?Well her and freebys. Aren't often used in the same sentence. She used be my ATF but her addiction ruined things. I don't know why, other than hope, I went to see her the other am I saw all I needed to know I won't be back in a work related mammer. I will always have a slim hope for her recovery.

JustRia
03-13-18, 00:30
Ok so I'm not perfect.

But real women aren't & Perfecr women arent real.

I'm trying to get a better hold on things. Sorry if you had any bad experinces but if you can bring it to my attention ill do my best to do better. This business is rough, but gueas what.

I still got that ass and titties tho!

Normally I take these down but the poetry of "I still got that ass and titties tho!" moved me.

A2

Pussylicker2
03-13-18, 15:04
And mouth and pussy!

Smitty Qbert
03-13-18, 18:25
Ok so I'm not perfect.

But real women aren't & Perfecr women arent real.

I'm trying to get a better hold on things. Sorry if you had any bad experinces but if you can bring it to my attention ill do my best to do better. This business is rough, but gueas what.

Normally I take these down but the poetry of "I still got that ass and titties tho!" moved me.

A2Just like those Amazon reviews where they get a product for free in exchange for a review. Be cool to get a free session for a review.

Pussylicker2
03-15-18, 12:50
I got a message from Ria, said her phone broke. Does anyone have a number fotr her that works? Thanks!

Jonda1
03-16-18, 03:35
I got a message from Ria, said her phone broke. Does anyone have a number fotr her that works? Thanks!I got the same message despite telling her not to contact me for work. Sorey didn't save that number.

Pussylicker2
03-16-18, 16:18
While waiting for another provider who flaked on me, I got a text from Ria on a different phone. I went to her Motel and got the same great service I'm used to. She didn't bother to put her teeth in, but I don't care.

Lickyzhills
03-16-18, 18:49
She didn't bother to put her teeth in, but I don't care.Shit, why would you want her to put her teeth in? The gum job is sweet! So, anyone have her new digits?

Pussylicker2
03-20-18, 16:06
Was suppose to be a double with Aya, but Ria said she couldn't wake her up. Great gum job, Great stamina and endurance.

HoChaser1
03-21-18, 09:01
Thought I would give this girl a plug without her asking, which she does alot. For those anal specialist like myself, Ria is a must. I get the usual BBBJCIM or face, pussy in all positions, but I crave fucking cute spinners in the ass. I'll be honest, it's been awhile since I fucked Ria's tight asshole. At first she tried to price herself out of giving it up, but eventually she gave it up, since I have my needs and will get them from those who provide, if not her then from another spinner. Anyway, her asshole is very pretty like her pussy. First time was at El Rancho I got.

A nice blowjob, watching her choke hard is awesome, doesn't give up. Then put the condom on and pounded the pussy abit in diffr rent positions. Put her in doggy, and tried my best to push it into her extreamly tight ass. Wow, it's tight, she gripped bed and burried face in pillow. Finally had it in, then just had my way with that ass, pushing her belly down and pounding from all kinds of angles till I exploded hard in that ass. Had it a few more times in other motels too. Your dick will get stuck so beware, LOL, it's that tight. Big or small she will take it in the ass. Very decent, sale discounted rates, half of what others ask for, but way better since no rules apply just pure savagery, others cry, slow you down, blah. Her, burry her face in pillow, tell her up front you want to bang hard and for her to take it with no complaining, if she does then no tip. But be respectful since sometimes she may be sore from being pounded earlier, but make sure she is honest up front if she doesn't want to let you go nuts in her ass, then make choice to see her or not for pussy or BBBJ. If you get there and your requested ass is not available then leave, if price to high leave too, if not we all will suffer.

BlueRabit28
03-21-18, 19:58
Can anyone pm me ria 's number?

Thought I would give this girl a plug without her asking, which she does alot. For those anal specialist like myself, Ria is a must. I get the usual BBBJCIM or face, pussy in all positions, but I crave fucking cute spinners in the ass. I'll be honest, it's been awhile since I fucked Ria's tight asshole. At first she tried to price herself out of giving it up, but eventually she gave it up, since I have my needs and will get them from those who provide, if not her then from another spinner. Anyway, her asshole is very pretty like her pussy. First time was at El Rancho I got.

A nice blowjob, watching her choke hard is awesome, doesn't give up. Then put the condom on and pounded the pussy abit in diffr rent positions. Put her in doggy, and tried my best to push it into her extreamly tight ass. Wow, it's tight, she gripped bed and burried face in pillow. Finally had it in, then just had my way with that ass, pushing her belly down and pounding from all kinds of angles till I exploded hard in that ass. Had it a few more times in other motels too. Your dick will get stuck so beware, LOL, it's that tight. Big or small she will take it in the ass. Very decent, sale discounted rates, half of what others ask for, but way better since no rules apply just pure savagery, others cry, slow you down, blah. Her, burry her face in pillow, tell her up front you want to bang hard and for her to take it with no complaining, if she does then no tip. But be respectful since sometimes she may be sore from being pounded earlier, but make sure she is honest up front if she doesn't want to let you go nuts in her ass, then make choice to see her or not for pussy or BBBJ. If you get there and your requested ass is not available then leave, if price to high leave too, if not we all will suffer.

Member #5977
03-26-18, 23:18
Can anyone pm me ria 's number?Looking for company tonight. Has a private room. https://escortbabylon.net/tampa/post/2392588980/25657978/25657978.

Chris5
03-28-18, 20:11

A nice blowjob, watching her choke hard is awesome, doesn't give up. Then put the condom on and pounded the pussy abit in diffr rent positions. Put her in doggy, and tried my best to push it into her extreamly tight ass. Wow, it's tight, she gripped bed and burried face in pillow. Finally had it in, then just had my way with that ass, pushing her belly down and pounding from all kinds of angles till I exploded hard in that ass. Had it a few more times in other motels too. Your dick will get stuck so beware, LOL, it's that tight. Big or small she will take it in the ass. Very decent, sale discounted rates, half of what others ask for, but way better since no rules apply just pure savagery, others cry, slow you down, blah. Her, burry her face in pillow, tell her up front you want to bang hard and for her to take it with no complaining, if she does then no tip. But be respectful since sometimes she may be sore from being pounded earlier, but make sure she is honest up front if she doesn't want to let you go nuts in her ass, then make choice to see her or not for pussy or BBBJ. If you get there and your requested ass is not available then leave, if price to high leave too, if not we all will suffer.Ria is an awesome provider. I wish she lived in Orlando where I could see her more often. I've said this many time's before, I am a huge Ria fan! Ria has a lot of fans here in Orlando that go crazy over her.

Ria is one of the most popular girl's in Florida and for very good reason.

C5.

Chris5
04-07-18, 21:47
Can someone give us Orlando guy's a current Ria update? Does she have new digit's?

C5.

BGCblackHawk
04-08-18, 05:54
23 nine 2XXXX80.

Can someone give us Orlando guy's a current Ria update? Does she have new digit's?

C5.Unless she suddenly aged about 60 years this is not her current number. I thought I was getting punked when I showed up as the neighbors were all watching for my reaction but did not know it at the time. She says door is unlocked and just walk in. I play stupid and ask her to open the door. Suddenly see a door creek open. I walk in and there was an older lady who appears to be tweaking or so I thought but now figure she was trying to get me to leave donation before I have time to think about it. Right then there is a knock on the door. I'm thinking I'm about to get jumped but instead it was the motel manager. Well let's just say I took off like one of those cartoons where the feet don't touch the ground. As I get to my car I hear him asking her to pay for her stay and that's when I figured out it was the motel manager.

JustRia
04-09-18, 04:43
Unless she suddenly aged about 60 years this is not her current number. I thought I was getting punked when I showed up as the neighbors were all watching for my reaction but did not know it at the time. She says door is unlocked and just walk in. I play stupid and ask her to open the door. Suddenly see a door creek open. I walk in and there was an older lady who appears to be tweaking or so I thought but now figure she was trying to get me to leave donation before I have time to think about it. Right then there is a knock on the door. I'm thinking I'm about to get jumped but instead it was the motel manager. Well let's just say I took off like one of those cartoons where the feet don't touch the ground. As I get to my car I hear him asking her to pay for her stay and that's when I figured out it was the motel manager.Wondering what hotel and what rm you went to? I haven't encountered any men runninv like cartoon characters.

LolDude
04-09-18, 21:58
She was at the lamp place today. Some dude has her old number. New one is 239 area code.

Chris5
05-18-18, 15:34
Can anyone give me Ria new info?

C5.

TeamCommando
05-19-18, 13:30
Can anyone give me Ria new info?

C5.Ria is out of action for awhile. Spending time in Pasco getting her weight back on. Three squares a day! LOL.

Chris5
05-20-18, 08:51
Ria is out of action for awhile. Spending time in Pasco getting her weight back on. Three squares a day! LOL.Thanks brother.

C5.

Jwtrhino
07-21-18, 16:23
Just FYI.

Ria will be on vacation with her uncle till December.

Drd2005
12-01-18, 01:21
Does anyone know the exact date Ria is getting out cause she will have gained so good weight and will be a lot of fun when she gets out this time.

Jonda1
12-01-18, 09:13
Does anyone know the exact date Ria is getting out cause she will have gained so good weight and will be a lot of fun when she gets out this time.Hope she stays away this time around.

Pussylicker2
12-01-18, 16:32
Does anyone know the exact date Ria is getting out cause she will have gained so good weight and will be a lot of fun when she gets out this time.I'd go pick her up if I knew when and where.

Drd2005
12-13-18, 15:45
One of the guys told me that Ria is out but can only communicate through Facebook and someone connect me to her cause I tried her name but am not getting nowhere that way.

Jonda1
12-14-18, 18:33
One of the guys told me that Ria is out but can only communicate through Facebook and someone connect me to her cause I tried her name but am not getting nowhere that way.Perhaps we need to back up and let her contact us. She is trying to stay clean and work on her family situation. She deserves that much from us.

JustAJon45
02-17-19, 00:20
Anyone talking to Ria / Maria. Just wondering how her sobriety is going. I shoot her emails through fb but so far no response. For about 2 months.

MadMax67
02-17-19, 15:56
Anyone talking to Ria / Maria. Just wondering how her sobriety is going. I shoot her emails through fb but so far no response. For about 2 months.Wasn't your last post saying we should leave her alone and let her contact us?

JustAJon45
02-18-19, 13:36
Wasn't your last post saying we should leave her alone and let her contact us?Rut row! Sorry Max didn't know you were my post police. Her and I spoke since that post and was just curious.

Drd2005
04-21-19, 01:42
I wish she would let us know if she was OK cause there are a bunch of us that use to see her.

Pussylicker2
09-17-19, 10:39
I miss her, hope she's doing well. She was great!

HoChaser1
09-18-19, 08:45
I hope she is well too. It's been a few months since I spoke to her. She has since commenced radio silence. She was working things out with her husband and family. Oh, she got pretty fat, a little past just being thick. I hope she is clean, healthy and happy. When I first met her, I did a threesome with her and some girl that was hiding in the motel bathroom. I told the other girl to come out and join Ria sucking my dick. Ria was fine as fuck at that time, very skinny, clean looking, with no visible marks, cuts, or sores. As she got famous, her looks went down hill fast, poor thing and service too, including lots of drama, crying, and paranoid about things. She started picking her skin too and getting sores to thecpoint I would only visit her but do very little dates with her, with ocasional ass pounding or blowjob if I skipped dates with other girls. I remained her friend until she disapeared.

I miss her, hope she's doing well. She was great!

Pussylicker2
09-23-19, 17:36
She was real skinny when I first met her.

Pussylicker2
12-19-19, 18:57
So has anyone heard anything about Ria? Thanks.

Pussylicker2
01-07-20, 17:41
So in case Ria reads this, please message me!

MongeringMicky
02-04-20, 01:47
Hope she is well.

MongeringMicky
03-08-20, 01:47
X2 - Ria managed to absorb a load between her legs and later she did this magic trick with her throat. Nah that aint saliva around her mouth.

RookieMonger
03-09-20, 22:54
X2 - Ria managed to absorb a load between her legs and later she did this magic trick with her throat. Nah that aint saliva around her mouth.This is recent?

MongeringMicky
03-10-20, 19:02
This is recent?Unfortunately not. It's been years but the last pic of her was so uggghh I felt the need to post this in honor of her good name.

Pussylicker2
04-20-20, 18:20
Her name isn't used but it's her. Do a search on Tampa BP girl 5-27-17. She was a great girl, I hop we she's doing well.

Papi Ivan
04-20-20, 20:34
Her name isn't used but it's her. Do a search on Tampa BP girl 5-27-17. She was a great girl, I hop we she's doing well.Not her. Don't know who that is but damn.

MongeringMicky
04-21-20, 16:06
Not her. Don't know who that is but damn.That's Jenn.

Skiper
04-21-20, 23:40
Her name isn't used but it's her. Do a search on Tampa BP girl 5-27-17. She was a great girl, I hop we she's doing well.The same guy who posted that video also posted two Sharee videos.

HobbyMan2013
04-22-20, 16:29
The same guy who posted that video also posted two Sharee videos.I just watched the two Sharee videos. Is it safe to pour chlorine on your eyes, because I'm all out of sanitizer. She might be cool and all, but I have no idea how you guys even do anything with her. $10 or not. Ewww.

Skiper
04-22-20, 20:40
I just watched the two Sharee videos. Is it safe to pour chlorine on your eyes, because I'm all out of sanitizer. She might be cool and all, but I have no idea how you guys even do anything with her. $10 or not. Ewww.When she first hit Tampa she looked like this;.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=515940&d=1544904199

ItsAlllGood
04-27-20, 01:12
I just watched the two Sharee videos. Is it safe to pour chlorine on your eyes, because I'm all out of sanitizer. She might be cool and all, but I have no idea how you guys even do anything with her. $10 or not. Ewww.That's the point there's nothing she won't do for $10. And when you bend over and fill that asshole up you don't have to look at her face.

Drd2005
07-29-20, 02:15
I was in a certain class last weekend and I'm pretty sure it was Ria and she looked great. I didn't ask her due to being respectful but if it wasn't her then it was her sister, just wanted everyone to know that she gained good weight and looked great.

Papi Ivan
07-29-20, 11:02
I was in a certain class last weekend and I'm pretty sure it was Ria and she looked great. I didn't ask her due to being respectful but if it wasn't her then it was her sister, just wanted everyone to know that she gained good weight and looked great.IF it was her. LOL. I thought about her a few weeks ago but didn't go any further than that. It wouldn't be hard but I'm not trying to. Respect and other factors.

Pussylicker2
07-29-20, 11:46
I was in a certain class last weekend and I'm pretty sure it was Ria and she looked great. I didn't ask her due to being respectful but if it wasn't her then it was her sister, just wanted everyone to know that she gained good weight and looked great.I'd love to see her. Great girl.

Cajon Trombone
01-22-21, 18:44
Has she been hiding under a rock?

I heard she was working the streets again.

TTY954
08-27-23, 09:04
Has she been hiding under a rock?

I heard she was working the streets again.She was a lot of fun, just a bit too careless with the needles for my taste.

FeedEmNutz
08-29-23, 08:50
She was a lot of fun, just a bit too careless with the needles for my taste.Yea man. Hope she is ok.

Only1buddha
09-03-23, 02:35
Is she back?