PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

DrummerBoy
02-14-05, 16:10
Coming to town and wondering if Kay, Cookie or Mikkie still here? need a good pipe cleaning and they are some of the best...

Big Raider
02-23-05, 18:12
Was at lucky a couple weeks ago. The old gals were gone. New mamasan too. Service still good. Price went up a little, but I wasn't in the mood to haggle too much. Fun filled full hour for $$.

DrummerBoy
03-02-05, 20:58
Thanks Big Raider, found them at Magic Spa (formerly Sun Spa) in Toledo.

Kennu
03-21-05, 15:22
I saw an ad in a local paper for the Akayska Spa in Jackson. It said it featured "all american" girls. Anyone been there? What would you rate it as?

King #1
04-01-05, 15:20
I saw an ad in a local paper for the Akayska Spa in Jackson. It said it featured "all american" girls. Anyone been there? What would you rate it as?Akaysha is an outgrowth of Cypress Spa in Ann Arbor. What you will get is a massage finished up with HJ. If you want more, then skip the rest of this.

It has been many months since I've been to Akaysha. Always had a good time there, unlike Cypress. The women are gorgeous and American. Generally what happens is you go in and pay your money. As I recall, 30 minutes is like $60 or so, 50 minutes is $90. They ask if you want a shower. If you say yes, then you go down the hall and take a shower. By yourself. Don't make a mess in the shower because your girl has to clean it before she comes into the room.

Depending on the girl, she will either be topless or fully nude. She may or may not let you play with the goodies.

Once you've blown your load, she will give you a washcloth and you clean yourself up. Unlike Holistic in Belleville, there is a sink with running water right in the room.

Get dressed, tip the chick and you're out of there.

Spongebob357
04-02-05, 09:21
I go there everytime I am in Jackson, which is not often enough. all the info in the previous response is right on the money, the tip is up to you.

Although Akaysha is not full service (hj only) the massages I have recieved have been nude, and I have been given the chance to play with the goodies. So if you want fs Lucky Spa is the better choice.

Kennu
04-07-05, 16:31
Based on your responses, I think I will be going there soon...in the next week or so. I will report back and let you all know.

Kennu

Vmaxx
04-08-05, 09:49
WoW! I had a great time yesterday with "Sujie" at Lucky Spa. It was the first time I've ever been there, and tried it out based on the reports here. It's an older home on E. Mich. Ave. right next to a small supermarket. I walked in the side door and was met by a decent looking lady who led me to a room and said, "get undressed". 3 mins. later in walks Sujie. She has a little belly, but everything else was just perfect, especially her skills. Paid .60/hr. and tipped 1.0 and received the absolute works. Total GFE and the longest and deepest cbj I've ever received. Ever. This lady acted like she was in love with doing this. The room also had mirrors set up and she totally watched herself and her techniqe. It was so cool. If you have the chance...get over there. Any other experiences from you guys that match mine?

Kennu
04-20-05, 14:18
I had he opportunity to visit Akaysha today. Not too bad! Prices are .6 for 1/2 hour, .8 for full hour. You can either do a massage with oil or without. I chose without.

The experience was very good. She did a wonderful job and did close with a hj. I will definately return.

Midriver
04-21-05, 19:21
So do the girls just finish up that way knowing you'll tip, or is there some sort of negotiation to begin with? What did it cost you for the tip?

King #1
04-22-05, 14:28
So do the girls just finish up that way knowing you'll tip, or is there some sort of negotiation to begin with? What did it cost you for the tip?Yes, they just finish up that way. They know why you are there.

Here's the deal with tips: Give her whatever you want. However, if you think you will ever come back, and you really enjoyed the girl you were with, then tip high. She will remember. There are hj's, and there are hj's that border on religious experiences. A high tip will go a long way towards ensuring one of these experiences the next time you visit.

If you still aren't sure, then just match the house fee.

And keep something in mind- you are under zero obligation to tip. If you could have done a better job yourself, then don't tip. Some gorilla isn't going to meet you out in the parking lot and pound the crap out of you if you don't tip. Especially not at Akaysha which is in a residential neighborhood.

DrummerBoy
04-24-05, 23:34
Hi VMAXX,

I go to Lucky Spa when I travel through the area. Been going for years. If you get a chance, try Mikki, who has a great figure and good skills. She is there now. Cookie is great for her specialty, but is a little on the older side. She talks a lot but like I said, get beyond that and try her specialty you will go back for her again (most do). back channel for more info.

Diudiu
05-11-05, 23:38
I am planning to go to Akaysha this weekend. I am personally in favor of younger , college type gals. do u guys know if they have any of such in Akaysha. I tried Cypress spa, experience is good, girls are mostly in the late 20s. but I am looking for something better, any recommendations?

Pig Farmer
05-19-05, 00:12
I went to the Lucky Spa and spent 180.00 for fs. I am thinking I should have been taken care of for 160.00 top. I paid 140.00 for the tip after she asked for 160.00. I tried the Sun Spa again but no luck. Just a massage . It was a good massage but I guess they thought I was a cop.

Dream of AMP
06-08-05, 21:52
I was passing thru the area today and stopped at Lucky Spa based on recommendations here. Thank you. Well worth the stop. 30 minutes with Mikki. Nice body. Great nipples and nicely enhance breasts. Speaks good english. I told her what I wanted and didnt waste any time getting down to business. Decent CBJ and some nice bresst play. She responded well to my request for DATY and finished me off with the main event. Good muscle control. I would repeat. I told her I would be back. She made sure I knew her name so I could ask mamasan for her.

DrummerBoy
06-11-05, 12:10
I had a good experience with Micky also, but a few years ago. She teamed up with Jay and gave me a good CBJ and CFS too. Glad to hear she is there...it may be a time for another visit.

Joe Zop
06-12-05, 00:18
I'll toss in another kudo for Miki -- great nipples, great BBBJTC the other night, hilarious commentary: "I am junior doctor, make dick come back to life!" Nice to see a Japanese woman in the area; I've always had good experiences those times I've encountered them.

Dream of AMP
06-27-05, 19:23
Has anyone have a report for anyone beside Mikki at Lucky? Seems like Mikki is the only one that gets reports.

David Cross
06-28-05, 18:45
Dream of Amp:

I've tried Mikki once. She was not my cup of tea, but her muscular control is unrivaled. In fact, it was a bit much for me. I've also had Lisa--who was great. Great massage, great attitude and enthusiasm, and great service. Her looks are comparable to Mikki's in my opinion. A little thicker and older than I like, but pretty good compared other amps in Michigan. I tried one other women, but her name escapes me. She was younger looking than the other two, and was not as aggressive. However, her service was great as well. Of the four amps that I've been to in Michigan, the service at Lucky's is by far the best, and I have yet to fit a dud in my three visits.

Skier66
06-28-05, 18:46
Actually, yes, I have been to Lucky a couple times this month. I've seen a girl named Kim, or BeeBee. One is her first name and one is her last name (I'm a little confused). Not great looking, but, a nice body, and good skills.

shomeman
06-30-05, 22:54
I have visited Lucky's, but have not had the opportunity to visit Akaysha Spa. Can someone provide directions?

King #1
07-01-05, 12:24
I have visited Lucky's, but have not had the opportunity to visit Akaysha Spa. Can someone provide directions?Address is 2600 Page Ave.

If you're on 94, take US-127 south to the Page Ave exit. Turn right. They are down a ways, on the right side of the street.

Sparty
07-20-05, 14:43
I am planning to go to Akaysha this weekend. I am personally in favor of younger , college type gals. do u guys know if they have any of such in Akaysha. I tried Cypress spa, experience is good, girls are mostly in the late 20s. but I am looking for something better, any recommendations?Try Amanda at the Akaysha.

I met her for incall twice.

Easy going, nice body.

Everything covered!

Kennu
07-21-05, 11:46
Sparty,

When you say everything covered, what do you mean?

Aslo, is Amanda the blonde girl, small, tight body? I was there a while ago and I think she is the one who helped me out.

Thanks,

Kennu

Big Raider
09-02-05, 17:23
Went to Lucky's yesterday. A little different experience for me yesterday. I have been going to Lucky's (Island) spa for years. I am not not a "regular", but not a stranger either.

Called from a co uple of blocks away, because the lot next door was busy. They told me they we not busy, I asked for Mickey, and they said she was there, but they had a new girl too. (don't they always?). I said fine, I would try the new girl.

Sure enough, a new gal opened the door. Kim and I did not hit it off. She seemed suspicious from the get go. The shower was so-so, so we agreed that I would be happier with Mickey.

Bottom Line I was as usual. I told Mickey afterwards that I was disappointed, and maybe Kim's attitude explained some of the less enthusiatic reviews I've seen lately.

YMMV, but if your not happy, don't suffer in silence, speak up.

DarkSilver
09-23-05, 21:30
Out of boredom and curiosity I decide to check it out. a live girl strip show costs 10 and the you negotiate with the girl (she ws cute)for the show sopposed to be 50( I said I only had 30 to spare she took it) for a masterbation show and another 20 would get you a different room and a frontal massage (this is still only 10 min.). I think 80 would be better spent on a sp, amp, or H8S.

Kennu
10-24-05, 15:19
Has anyone been to Akaysha lately? I haven't been there recently and was wondering how the service was. Any updates would be appreciated!

Thanks, Kennu

Big Raider
10-24-05, 21:50
I was in Jackson this morning and while driving down Seward I saw a WSW by the corner of Ganson. She was blond, skinny about 30 probably a 7 on the SW scale. Gave me the sign a couple of times. Suspicious as always, I decided to drive around the block to check for LE. As I pulled away from the light, I saw her get in another car. Damn, would have been a nice brunch.

Anyone know this gal or any other action in the area? Thanks guys

Ci-Traveler
10-25-05, 15:44
Was at Lucky Spa on Sunday - 'bout 10 AM. Mickey wasn't there - nor were they expecting her back, but Kelly was there - a new girl. Great tits - at least 38 Ds, and a nice body - if not slightly chubby - not enough to really notice. About a 6-7 on looks. Really tight - the wrapper wanted to come off inside because of it. Got 35 minutes for $.6 total.

ci-traveler

Big Hick
10-30-05, 20:27
Has anyone been to Akaysha lately? I haven't been there recently and was wondering how the service was. Any updates would be appreciated!

Thanks, KennuI was there a couple times earlier this month. It was exactly as described in the previous posts. I had two different girls, a really great looking blonde (solid 8) and an okay brunette (around a 6). It was a fun experience and would go again. The prices were .60 for 30 min and .80 for 45.

I'm thinking about going again, but I would rather avoid the brunette if possible. I think 6-7 different girls work there, but I have only seen 2.

I also have a question, what is a reasonable tip? I gave one $20 and the other $40. I was satisfied with the experience, but the previous posts sorta confused me on how to tip properly.

Aero
11-29-05, 18:18
$20.00 tip to the hot-blond?

I'd be interseted to know what kind of service you get, the next time you visit.

Big Hick
12-01-05, 13:26
I increased my tip to $60-$80 the last two times. Service was excellent.

I guess the proper tip is to match the door fee.