PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Wisconsin
02-15-05, 16:36
Not great, but OK.

I hit Flint about 4 times a year for business. Had a great BBJCIM from a black haired wsw that I noticed on Dort and (sh*t, I can't remember the street, but Angelo's is on it) for a Jackson.

The corner with the liquor store and the cellular store is a hotbed for SW action, and also plenty of LE. Take your time there, but the picking is good if you are patient.

Also worth hitting is the strip club on Saginaw down near the dowtown, can't remember the name of it, but it is purple with black trim. Some decent FS available there, although pricey by Flint standards.

Mike 0
03-11-05, 12:44
Man what's going with the action in Flint. I lucked up last night and hooked up with this blk sw on saginaw street $15.00 for a bj and it was pretty good too she wasn't much of a looker but she had a nice ass she was worth the money. If there's anybody in flint that has any info on where all the street action has gone to please post some info.

Chowhound
04-25-05, 14:56
A newspaper report from last month indicated that the local prosecutor took actions to effectively shut down the Flint area AMPs. Further, the Velvet Touch in Mt. Morris off of I-75 stopped offering massages, while remaining open for its adult bookstore / video business. My info is just from the newspaper. Does anyone have any firsthand information or more details? I think that the Chuggy's spa was also specifically named in the article.

Motown Man
04-26-05, 10:41
There is practically nothing left there, so why not shut down the MP's and clear the hookers? Better yet, why not just put a big fence around the city & not let anyone in or out?

MojoFallin
05-05-05, 16:02
Anyone had any experience with this spa? Was it shut down in the last LE sweep? Was thinking of trying it out next time I'm in Flint.

Member #4967
05-05-05, 20:39
Only if you like ladys that weigh in the 150LB range.

Chowhound
05-13-05, 08:50
According to May 10, 2005, Flint Journal Report, two women were recently given federal prison sentences relating to ownership of Flint area spas. One owned Ashiana Health Spa and Japan Health Spa, the other Chuggy's. Some select quotes from article:

"In all, five spa owners were sentenced to federal custody, while seven drew fines and probation."

" In mid-2002, investigators raided 10 Asian-run spas in Genesee County as part of a national crackdown on massage parlors that operated as brothels or fronts for organized crime."

"The government seized more than $1 million from eight massage parlors in the Flint area, including more than $400,000 in cash and assets from Sun Health Spa owner..."

MrNatURL
05-27-05, 13:59
Great. Nothing like closing down the places where the "girls" wash it off between johns and leaving the trade to the disorganized, diseased and vulnerable. Well done ferderal prosecutors. I feel safer already.

Original Man 78
07-01-05, 08:09
Yesterday morning around 6:00am, I picked up a real gem, her name is "Jackie". I was driving up Saginaw St., and seen her walking with a friend up a side street. I picked her up and took her to a notel. BBJTCIM and CFS for .25. She is really nice, you can tell she was a real looker in her younger days. I will definitely hook up with her again in the future.

TwistedBrother
09-15-05, 23:40
Visiting your fair city (well, Grand Blanc, actually) and tried the Saginaw stroll the other night. Pretty far from 75 to near downtown. Don't know if this is best area, but I just kinda found it and from looking at posts now, looks like the best area.

Obviously mostly Af-Amer area, but the few SWs I saw were both white. One looked ok, but was acting very erratically (sp?), so I didn't try to pick her up. Wasn't really good timing for me to make a pickup anyway, but was glad to find the area as I'll be visiting in the future.

Sorry to read most of the AMPs are down as I would have liked to find those.

TwistedBrother
09-21-05, 22:43
Tried it again Saturday late afternoon with similar results ... Well, didn't see the same ones, but there were a few other obvious ones who looked ok. Not quite like anything I wanted to try, though. Light LE presence. I think it would not be hard to make a good pickup. Neither of my attempts have been at night, so no idea how it is then.

Marc Anthony
10-06-05, 16:25
I was going to the topless club on Saginaw just south of downtown that was mentioned and met a girl in the lot with the name Jennifer tattoo'd on her back. She claimed to be a dancer at the club but not working that day and needed money. I'm not a SW fan but I think she'd safely be at the very top of the WSW ratings scale. Negotiated a bit and agreed on .60 for whatever. She said she was 20 and that was very believable, quite cute face about 5' 5" 125 -130 (not slim but decent).

Went to local ST Motel told her on the way that a good BJ would be fine (she'd said she was good at it during negotiations). Settled down in the room to a decent suck. No problems, she responded quickly to any request. She was sniffling and blowing her nose constantly so it was pretty clear what her drug of choice was and what the backstory was on why a white near-teenager from one of the better local neighborhoods was doing this. She asked if I'd be willing to tip .10 more to cum in her mouth and have her swallow.

She was shy and quiet about asking and I found it endearing. I said sure, if you can get me to cum in your mouth and you swallow that's worth it. She may have skills by the standards of the under 20 guys she practiced BJ's on but I suspect they didn't demand much to get off and her willingness to swallow the nut made her a star. Anyway she worked at it but without ultimate success. She'd kept at it for a good 30 minutes and followed direction without any problem so I tipped her the extra .10 and told her that I'd give her something to swallow the next time.

She was very willing to have sex and had basically agreed to sex as part of the .60 but I chose not to take the option. Not a GFE but cute, young, and generally willing to follow direction. She said fine when I asked about pictures but didn't have my camera ready. Not very experienced but already pretty hard core and working to support her nose habit.

Original Man 78
10-19-05, 22:58
I recently did a stroll on saginaw st. Tuesday night, and I saw nothing out over a 2 on the sw scale. There was only a couple of bsw's out. LE was out but not really a factor. Has anyone else noticed that the scene around here is drying up?

Waxon1
10-20-05, 14:36
O Man you neet to look in the Lewis st. area.

That area is good almost any time of day I can find a SW in about 15 min. any time even 3 am.

Original Man 78
10-20-05, 23:11
I thought lewis and olive had bad weather? I sometimes stroll down those areas but haven't been too successful in the past.

O Man you neet to look in the Lewis st. area.

That area is good almost any time of day I can find a SW in about 15 min. any time even 3 am.

Waxon1
10-22-05, 18:14
O man, no matter where you go you are going to find some LE.

If you don't think that is true, then I want some of what your smoken.

Original Man 78
11-14-05, 20:34
I have been out on the usual strolls lately and all has been dry. I did see a BSW with blonde hair on Wood St. Gave her the look but someone already beat me to the punch. Stay away from the Droppers, I got my car broken into over there.

Thats all for now

Waxon1
11-15-05, 18:23
Original Man 78
Reports: 9 Any Action Lately?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been out on the usual strolls lately and all has been dry. I did see a BSW with blonde hair on Wood St. Gave her the look but someone already beat me to the punch. Stay away from the Droppers, I got my car broken into over there.

Thats all for now

What are the Droppers?
Any way things are not that dry.
I picked up 3 WSW on Sat night all in Lewis St.
2 were a very good time, one was just OK.

Original Man 78
11-16-05, 19:18
Droppers is a club on saginaw. PM me for details. Are they any BSW on lewis st.?

Waxon1
11-19-05, 18:26
Droppers is a club on Saginaw. PM me for details. Are they any BSW on Lewis St.?

Doppers is is on N. or south Saginaw?

Lewis street area SW you can find white and Black Be careful and bring your own rubbers, Many of the girls don't have them and lots will do BBFS as the normal thing. So you need to carry your own rubbers.

Original Man 78
11-21-05, 22:15
Harmonic,

Droppers is on N. Saginaw St.

Original Man 78
11-26-05, 17:23
This morning, about 6am, I met Crystal, WSW about 7 maybe 8 on the SW scale. I was driving up N. Saginaw, when I turned down a side street and saw her walking. I took her to the no-tel and had a bbbjtcws for a jackson. FS was also on the menu, but declined after the "wax job". She says she never gets out, but gave me her digits to call. I asked if it was ok to give out her number to a few friends who might want her company, and she said it was ok. regular members PM me for info.

Thats it for now.

Forever Det
11-28-05, 12:05
Flint Mongers

Met a couple of friends in your fair city Friday nite at Cruisers. The weather was crappy at best but the liquor was good. Had a few good looking women in the place too. I swear I haven't seen that many cowboy hats since the rodeo. Haven't been in your city for a while. On the way out of the bar I decided to drive down Dort Hwy. towards I-75, about 2 am.

Stopped at the 7-11 for some coffee for the long ride home. I was surprised to see a couple of s.w's. working the area. 1 wsw, 2 bsw out in the snow giving me the look. I wont say they were great looking, but I thought with the conditions it was interesting to see them. Didn't partake, briefly thought about it.

Do you guys still have the asian massage parlors up there by the Delphi Plant, and I also remember one at a strip mall off of 75? It has been years since I used one up there, but I remember the strip mall one, it had a really nice looking asian provider and it was all on the menu. Even got a decent massage.

Forrester

Yet Another Guy
12-30-05, 08:19
I hope you guys are all playing safe! Just read this article about a major sweep

http://www.grainbeltnews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=541&mode=flat&order=0&thold=-1