PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 05:41
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Moe_Greene
04-22-02, 10:41
My impressions of a couple of the sws in Pok.

Sonia - About 40, ex-dancer, about 5ft tall, hispanic, nice legs but nasty tits. About a 2-3 in looks but a 7-8 in attitude. Gives a nice deepthroat complete with moans, groans, and a finger up my ass. All covered, of course. She is always around and willing to do anal and facials. BJ $20, Sex $40, Anal $50. Only had two BJ's.

Chi-Chi - Walks with a limp and fresh out of prison. Pretty hot for a Pok sw (nice tits and ass) and even looks good up close. White with red hair. About a 7-8 in looks when she stops shaking. Shitty attitude. Did almost nothing but straight covered bj for $30, no moans or groans, etc. Would like to try sex or anal with her. Again, the attitude sucks but it is rare that I find such a fresh piece of ass for this price in the Hudson Valley.

There is a cute black sw who has blond frosted hair with a lime green coat. Looks like she has a smoking body beneath her jeans. If anyone has tagged her, I would like to hear from you. Any other info on the pussy in the mid Hudson Valley is welcome.

Email me at Moe_Greene@excite.com

Moe

Gypsy
04-23-02, 11:37
Where is POK

Moe_Greene
04-25-02, 11:28
Pok = Poughkeepsie

Moe_Greene
04-25-02, 13:17
Dear Comrads,

Anybody try that new fuji spa in goshen?

I saw it advertised in the Times Herald-Record.

Moe

Magic
04-25-02, 17:19
Moe:
Take up some num bers for those girls,,,,,,I'll hook U up with some from the city if U ever come this way,,,,,

2nd Chance
04-25-02, 21:59
I've visited many the variety of strip clubs in Poughkeepsie and found that many girls can be ultra friendly for the right tip. SWs, I have not found and was pleasantly suprised to read the previous postings.

Where do they hang out? Be general if you must, be specific if you can.

Thanks!

Moe_Greene
04-29-02, 10:22
2ndChance,

Most are found on Canon and Main Streets between the old mall and, say White Street. Most are nasty, but less so that the Kingston girls.

Sonia's a real bargain if you are short on cash. She tells you up front that everything is negotiable. If looks are more important than competence, then Chi-Chi (or Gigi?!?!) is your (high maintenance) girl.

Every girl seems desperate for at least $20 since they tell me that is the price for rock, not that I would otherwise know that.

I have cruised Newburgh a couple of times but it seems to be awfully dangerous. At least the tough part of Poughkeepsie is easy to escape quickly.
Hudson has a couple of sw's here and there but it is a long haul from Lagrange, if you know what I mean.

I haven't cruisde Beacon yet, so any info on that area would be helpful.

Moe_Greene

Moe_Greene
05-08-02, 14:49
There is a new sw in pok. Dark black skin and some lucidity in her eyes.
She seems pretty smart in that she makes herself known in subtle ways
does not dress like a dirty ***** (and takes baths). She wears a blue
bandana and a navy blue jacket most of the time.

Anybody had her. Looks like good anal to me.

Moe

Futureteller
05-09-02, 01:48
Anyone have any inputs in Utica? Any kind, SW, actions, whatever, thanks

curiousio
05-09-02, 19:50
I'll be going to Canastota June 7-10 for the Boxing Hall of Fame Weekend up there. Never been in that area, so maybe someone can inform me of some good strip clubs, go-go's,massage places or sw's in the area. Thanks.

kingston
05-10-02, 20:49
hey, as you can guess from my name, i am in kingston. i am new, and, man, i can't find any sw here. but i have a feeling that there must be some, and i am just looking around in the wrong places? anyone have any advice, any recommendations? thanks for the help, i greatly appreciate it.

nicetyone
05-12-02, 02:31
Hey could someone tell me where the spots are in POK , i was up there befor and didnt see anything promising. Any motels or anything with some action?? beacon last time i was there ther was one chick around 2 am, not very cute either. Newburgh there are a few SW's but the are crack heads there is a red head named heather she is short with short hair always lookin for a fix will give BJ for 10 to 20 on the in famous ann st. upper ann tends to have better looking when there out but nothing spectacular. they just did a bust last week but theres still SW action I want action in POK and kingso. can someone help me out.

Moe_Greene
05-13-02, 08:14
Originally posted by kingston
hey, as you can guess from my name, i am in kingston. i am new, and, man, i can't find any sw here. but i have a feeling that there must be some, and i am just looking around in the wrong places? anyone have any advice, any recommendations? thanks for the help, i greatly appreciate it.

Most of the sw's hang on Broadway,
mostly on the east side of the street between the junction with 32 and the Honda service shop. There is a chubby chick with long blond hair who will do bj's for $30. Theservice is so-so and anything unusual will send her into a tirade. I once had a 30-40ish blond give me a hj for $30 after I brought her to the adult video place. Nice lady. Sorry for the overpay but that was my first sw experience.

In this area there is are two spots to consider in addition to the corners: the brick wall is where you can catch multiple sw's. I believe that there is a group of heavyset sw's here who live in the same building and are willing to take you back for a multiple sw experience. There is not much there for looks. The other spot is on the street between the old Honda dealership and the service shop. This is where I have seen some cuties, but did not have the time, money to satisfy my craving.

Moe

nicetyone
05-13-02, 19:47
Hey, does anyone no of any houses or private operators? just wondering if any exsisted in our area. anyone have any info on Kingston or anything else in the area?? SW's or recent news on POK or NWB?? We should remane this group hudson valley

nicetyone
05-13-02, 20:10
hey i guess thats an idea, a house or ifyou know a girl that would operate out of her house and we work it from this forum, think of the possibilities but keep it in the area

mr_namrepus
05-15-02, 20:24
Originally posted by Moe_Greene
Dear Comrads,

Anybody try that new fuji spa in goshen?

I saw it advertised in the Times Herald-Record.

Moe

LE closed the place. Nothing else around - back to NYC, NJ

Moe_Greene
05-18-02, 13:44
Originally posted by mr_namrepus

LE closed the place. Nothing else around - back to NYC, NJ

Too bad. It would be nice if the horny men of the Hudson Valley could have a collection of reliable providers rather than nasty sw's.

Anyone have any advice for getting extras at one of the Blue Moon's?

Moe

Moe_Greene
05-25-02, 12:35
Saw a sw named Cat (Kat?) this week in Kingston. 3-4 in looks - chunky, though not obese, with a homely face, but looked pretty good in the black mini dress, all boobs and buns, and no track marks. 8-9 in attitude, talked dirty to me on all fours while she sucked away at my covered member. All the while I was slapping her nice round rump.

I figure that her extra pounds means that she is not completely strung out on crack either.

She is going to set me up on a threesome...

You can find her on Broadway in the places I mentioned before. Well worth 30 bucks.

Moe

ChicaLover
05-26-02, 14:31
Well, due to the long weekend, I took a drive to check out the scene in both PO as well as Spring valley. Mostly I'm looking for any input or something more up to date and specific if anyone can share? I drove around PO for a bit and did see a couple of good looking girls who looked like they were possibly looking too. One that stood out was an attractive blonde, early 20's or so with medium long blonde hair. Probably an 8 in looks. LE was camped in the middle of main and at another couple of places and my being from out of town, I didn't really want to engage in any conversations with the guys. I couldn't help thinking about the latina houses in queens seeing all of the mexican looking guys hanging around? Any experiences with this in PO?

I continued driving down to Spring Valley, hoping it would be a nice alternative to getting all the way into NYC. There are quite a few archived posts on various activities there but they are all about 3 months old. The Mariachi seems gone or maybe never existed? There are several other latino looking bars/restaurants in the Main/rte. 59 area. I didn't know what the scene was like now in any of them and so I was a bit reluctant to just wander in. Can anyone share any relatively recent experiences in any of these bars?
Additionally, I went in the adult place with the pink overhang. I saw several couples going in and out which was a bit out of the ordinary I thought? No 40 y/o woman hanging out there and no great looking tv/ts either ! I was early though and left about 7pm so maybe this was the deciding factor.

Any info or help on an update or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to contact me "off-channel" so to speak if you like.

upstateny@hushmail.com

Futureteller
05-27-02, 00:16
Anyone know anything about actions in Utica area? location, price, safty?

Zorba_The_Greek
05-28-02, 13:02
Regarding Spring Valley. Is this the town that has a club called "Green Eyed Bandit.." something like that?

Saw an ad, and I'm just looking for anybody who has experienced the club

Thx
Zorbas

dinghao
05-29-02, 20:34
What's up with NY state? Where are the MPs? And what's up with ithaca and surrounding area? I see many MPs in the phone book, but one gets the impression that they are all legit.
BTW has anyone heardof/tried Kumas club?

In the spirit of give and take, I suggest the Silver Spa in Clarks Summit PA.

play3er
05-31-02, 06:36
Hi all

Will be in Montvale, NJ next week for business reasons and first time there. Would like to come to NYC to do some touristee thingy and at the same time check out the scene. Do you know how far is Montvale from NYC? How can I get there, bus/subway? Appreciate your help.

Rhettdog
05-31-02, 09:56
dinghao,

Kumas is a gentlemans club located on state route 79 west outside ithaca I have never been there myself so I don't know much more than that.

As for the mp's in the area I only know of legit massage places there is an amp in syracuse but the prices are quite expensive and the service not so great here is the number for the place if you want to check it out 315-475-4290

Silver spa in clarks summit is much better IMHO

Magic
06-13-02, 14:56
MOE:
Did u ever did the threesome?
Post it man!
Post it!

ChicaLover
06-13-02, 17:34
Anyone have any new info/expriences to report on in Spring Valley? I'm especially wondering about anything going on in the latino bars?

upstateny

Big Boy BG
06-26-02, 07:54
Kumas is a hole in the wall. But... they normaly have a real good looking young girl o 2. I know they have been busted a few years ago for their lap dances. I also know guys can go to the back for a long time. I have never been offered, but I have never asked. I will be there next week. I will let you know.

whorelover
06-27-02, 23:10
anybody know anything about new roc city (new rochelle), i see some girls out there sometimes but i don't know if they approchable

Magic
07-09-02, 10:54
Where the hell did MOE go?
Brother holla back,,,,,don't tell me u are in the hole man!
U kept this "other areas" board alive!

ChicaLover
08-04-02, 21:58
Hudson visit....
Hey folks, I was recently in Hudson and saw a heavily tatooed girl who looked a bit mulatoo in skin color.....probably a crack girl but had a decent body...long black hair, maybe 25 or so. Anyway, check around the train station end of town...there must be more than one right?
upstateny

Magic
08-14-02, 09:20
Been pretty good.
While you were away I had my first visit to the "Point" in the Bronx.
Another world!Wh*res in every street!
But has to be in a weekend.
Pick up few SW in the Treemont area.
All good.See the BX board for more details.

fbird65
09-16-02, 20:09
Hello,

This is my first post on this pretty cool site. I have been checking it out for some time. I am a hobbyist and have enjoyed this "sport" for about 8 years.

I some info about Mamaroneck NY in westchester county to share. Delrina Spa has a really cute hottie named Lana. Nice little brazilian chick. She is there on Saturdays, and in Yonkers on thursdays. Very GFE and fun to be with. Takes her time. She is small and has a great body. Been with her 4 times this past year and she gets better each visit. Well worth it. If you need more info, let me know. I plan on seeing her this coming Sat.

Would love some info back on Yonkers, Westchester and Fairfield counties.

Thanks for letting me post.

Moe_Greene
10-09-02, 21:36
Early one morning this week I picked up Ashley in Pok. She is a sweet twenty yr old blonde who is just ripe for the pickin'!!!

She is clean with really nice soft skin all over, so much so that I spent a good ten minutes or so kissing her neck and suckling at her C-cups. She is the first Pok sw who looked good with her top off to me (I never got Gigi's top off, but she is probably a knockout under there, though her attitude sucks).

Anyway, she has a great attitude and gave me a great cbj all for 30 bucks.

If I had more time, we would've been doing it doggystyle (and anally) at a hotel room. I am really going to keep an eye out for her in the future.

Moe

Moe_Greene
10-14-02, 14:25
Went to Pok Sunday and found Chrissa, a heavyset blond chick with hugs tits. Brought her to Minnewaska, placed my schlong between her boobs and blew it all over her face. $25 bucks ($20 agreed, $5 tip for lapping up my goo).

She new Ashley and Gigi and gave me some insider info for getting them back in the sack more easily. She does threesomes with Ashley but I would rather have Ashley and Gigi.

I then took a joyride down to Newburgh, which I rarely visit. Well the talent is much younger and prettier than anywhere alse that I frequent in the Hudson Valley - and much more desperate.

It seems that there are a lots of flashes in the pan, hot chicks who dive deeply and quickly into the addiction abyss. There was one in particular who was trying to coax me in a cemetary offering her oral services for $20, then $15, then $10. She was wearing a bright orange jacket. My nuts were still dry from Chrissa so I passed on her, but I intend to find her again. Two other babes were also frantically trying to sell me their services. All three of these women were at least 6's, with the orange one a 7. Only Gigi and Ashley rate above a five in Pok.

On my way down to Newburgh I noticed a cute 30-40ish redhead walking on the side of the road talking on her cell phone. I stalked and cornered her and she was happy to jump in the car. She called herself Bambi and she was quite open about being a working girl, $30 bj, $50 f*ck, and she lives in one of the hotels on 9W. Again my nuts were dry but I have her number.

I think that I am going to shift to Newburgh for awhile (day cruising only) and call Bambi whenever the weather does not cooperate. If you want me to pass on her number (just pass on, I am NOT a pimp) just email me at my login name at excite.

I haven't had her yet but she was friendly enough.

Moe

PS Let's go Hudson Valley Horndogs. Let's see those posts!!!

Leem
10-22-02, 18:20
I am doing temporary work in Newburgh area. Were do you find sw? Are there any mp or amp's?

Moe_Greene
10-27-02, 14:59
One may check out Broadway on the eastern side of newburgh,
but it is better (and quieter) to check Ann St., which runs parallel to B'way. The best pickin's is generally from 9W east to liberty street.

I have only seen white girls, often young, hot and desperate.
Some are too young for me...

Moe

Moe_Greene
11-05-02, 15:44
Dear Horndogs,

I finally hooked up with Bambi. Called her at about 9AM and set up a 11AM rendevous. I picked her up at 11 at her 9W fleabag motel and brought her to another. I got a cbj with prostate massage (at my urging) and then a little Bambi-on-top followed by doggy style to completion.
$20 for the room, $40 base to Bambi with another $10 for sucking the juice out of the condom (I am a sick f*ck).

Bambi says she is 37 and does have a slightly worn (exotic) dancer's body. If I had to guess, I would say she had the body of a fairly fit 28-32 yr old. Her face is a little more weather-beaten so makes her look more like 40-45 with her clothes on.

She resisted my facial but then drank my goo later (!?!?!?) She is also not into anal or other chicks so she will have to be my safe bet for now. If she showed a little bit more enthusiasm, she could command more cash, but then again, if she were willing to be more professional she wouldn't be waiting in a crappy hotel to such my c*ck.

That's life but only my life in secret...

Moe

Moe_Greene
11-14-02, 16:42
Dear Fellow Mouth Stuffers,

Here I go again doing the best I can to keep this board alive.
Perhaps a "Hudson Valley" section would work better...

Anyway, I picked up my first Newburgh sw on Ann St. Wednesday
night around 2 PM (Technically, Bambi was outcall, though she does walk the streets.). I have to say that she was the 14th h**ker that
I have done some nasty deed with and I am not even
bothering to ask names any more. Who cares?

Anyway, she was young (24), hot (blond; nice soft and round D-cup titties; ex-stripper), and desperate (took $20 with a $2 tip!!!). I offered her a base of $20 for a cbj and up to $10 for a tip depending on her level of enthusiasm.

She really put on a show: licking, sucking, moaning, talking dirty, rubbing my bare ass, and, at times, wimpering. We did it in the front seat of my SUV on the new Newburgh waterfront. What a nice view.

When she was done she asked about the $10. I said, untruthfully, that the bj was merely OK and only worth the original price. She then asked for $5. I told her that it was clear that she "tried hard" so I would give her a little extra for her trouble, but I did not want to break another $20 so she could have the two ones in my wallet.

AND SHE WAS ECSTATIC!!! When I dropped her off she thanked me several times calling me baby and darling and the like. Keep in mind, I do not really care what she thinks only that she is putty in my hands.

Ha!!! I am getting good at this. The horndogs of the Hudson Valley should be thankful that I am doing my part to keep the price of sn*tch down while getting the best value for my money.

The next time I see her I am going to bring her up to the Havarest motel for a Russian party.

Moe

Genius
11-14-02, 18:25
.......with another $10 for sucking the juice out of the condom (I am a sick f*ck).
[/i]

You need not have included the words in parenthesis

Moe_Greene
11-19-02, 15:21
Moe again,

Yesterday I found Tammy on the corner of Broadway and Liberty in Kingston across the street from where the car dealership used to be. It was about 9PM and I was pretty horny. Anyway, Tammy is 25 and pretty accomodating all in all. She took me back to her place and we did anal for $75. Not a bad deal for incall (well, sort of).

She was screaming away with her hids in the other room. Pretty sad. Now that I now where she lives I will come knock on her door when the kiddies are in school and f*ck her butt again.

Moe

toostoner
11-19-02, 18:56
Moe,

Thanks for your great reports. Very informative. Nowadays, I only get a chance to "roam", during the daytime. I used to be a regular 3AM Hunts Point guy. My last two encounters, were up at the Apple Salon, in Stamford. It's time to try a new "adventure". When I get the chance, I'll try the Newburgh area. I'm not very familiar with the area, but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Do you think any of the girls, would go for a 1 hour session?? If I'm going to make a 1 hour journey to Newburgh, I might as well spend a little extra time. Any motels (safe/clean) that you would recommend?? Thanks ..

Too ..

Lestat
11-21-02, 03:05
Done know what it is Moe....but I dont like you.....! no offence though

Stoner
11-22-02, 02:17
Hmm...maybe Tammy's your sister?
Or the fact that he takes bootycall to a whole new level of depravation.

LOL. Anal's fine, but damn its nasty. BB Fudgepackin SW...god damn thats a deathwish.

Moe_Greene
11-22-02, 09:53
originally posted by lestat
done know what it is moe....but i dont like you.....! no offence though

if you do not intend to make offense, then you should develop some manners. quite frankly, this is a board for men who are actively seeking sex in exchange for money, with the board serving as information exchange. this is not about charity.

a good john is one who holds up his end of the bargain and stays away from **** girls. if you are not a john and are only here to show some sort of moral superiority then get lost. if you are a john and fancy yourself some higher version of such then please get off of your high horse.

in any event, i have been the major provider of info for this part of the board and have always been happy to aswer requests. perhaps you have contributed quite a bit to another board but i see none of your info here, so please either contribute, request, or move on.

the purpose of this board appears to be clear to me. those of us who are willing to play by a set of rules that do not necessarily amount to legal activity are all the same here.

you are a jackass. i will respond to no more of your messages and i urge everyone else to do the same.

moe

moe

Lestat
11-22-02, 13:52
Hey...I said no offence man..........relax

BigJohnHo
11-22-02, 14:18
Moe,

One thing I wanna say is I enjoy reading your reports greatly and please continue the good work here. One more thing I would like say is that we are all fellow hobbists and we should be supportive of each other and not putting down the others. The virtues of being a hobbist here is to report and to share the experience and all else is none of our concern. If you think Moe has done some nasty deeds towards the SWs then think about how many times more the nasty deeds were done on to us the hobbists? Think about it. I can understand the young and romantic ones among us but it is important to remember the respect for your fellow hobbists please.

From reading Moe's reports I was greatly excited and would love to venture into the Valley soon as I gather enough info. I am making a trip to Montreal, Canada tomorrow for the weekend and I would let you guys know What I find. Be cool! Dudes!

Lestat
11-22-02, 16:53
Fair enough BigJ...fair enough...............

hey have you ever thought about getting a WIFI wireless highspeed modem & attatching it to a PDA (windows pocket PC device)...this would give new meaning to your on the spot field reports.....you could post on th board from almost anywhere

Moe_Greene
11-22-02, 16:59
Originally posted by Lestat
Fair enough BigJ...fair enough...............

Apology accepted...

hey have you ever thought about getting a WIFI wireless highspeed modem & attatching it to a PDA (windows pocket PC device)...this would give new meaning to your on the spot field reports.....you could post on th board from almost anywhere

As long as you did not advertise the use of such gadgets on the board, it sounds like a decent idea.
However, if the cops do know, then detecting the signal is pretty easy. The last thing a guy who calls himself Moe Greene wants to do is leave a signature, electronic or otherwise...

Moe

toostoner
11-24-02, 08:36
Tried the Newburgh area, for the first time. Friday, from 1p-3p. Took awhile to get my bearings. I noticed two er... ladies, full blown crack addicts (no motor skills left), corner Ann/Liberty. I saw a couple of girls on Ann, but, they looked pretty rough - not my cup of tea. Went along side streets, in the hope a catching a "rare" find, but, no luck. This area is rougher/poorer than the South Bronx. You have to be careful. Basically, try not to make eye contact, with the wrong person. Maybe, next time.

Too ..

Moe_Greene
11-24-02, 13:22
Toostoner,

Yeah, Newburgh has alot of zombies but I did not mention that. But keep searching!!! Of the five hottest pieces of sw ass that I have seen in the Mid-Hudson Valley (Beacon, Kingston, Hudson, Poughkeepsie, Ellenville, and Newburgh), three of them were spotted in the brief time (2 months) that I spent crusing Newburgh. The other two were spotted (and sampled) in Poughkeepsie over a two-year period.

Generally speaking more crackho's means more new, young, and relatively unspoiled crackho's as well lower prices for the not-yet-addicted street talent. Keep looking and good luck.

Moe

toostoner
11-24-02, 17:34
Moe,
Duly noted. As a 34 year "vet", sometimes you score, sometimes you don't. Wacked cracked addicts are a little too much for me. Slightly buzzed is okay, but, when you notice no motor skills, I just proceed on. One of the great things about mongering, you never know what's around the next corner. As added protection, I always record the numbers of the LE plate numbers. If I pass the same plate twice, I get a coffee and try again, in about 20 minutes. I KNOW exactly what I'm looking for. I never settle. There's always next time .. Read my Bridgeport review ..

Too ..

Moe_Greene
11-24-02, 23:01
Originally posted by toostoner
Moe,
Duly noted. As a 34 year "vet", sometimes you score, sometimes you don't. Wacked cracked addicts are a little too much for me. Slightly buzzed is okay, but, when you notice no motor skills, I just proceed on. One of the great things about mongering, you never know what's around the next corner. As added protection, I always record the numbers of the LE plate numbers. If I pass the same plate twice, I get a coffee and try again, in about 20 minutes. I KNOW exactly what I'm looking for. I never settle. There's always next time .. Read my Bridgeport review ..

Too ..

Caution is the product of experience, as your carefully considered m.o. suggests. I am going to try the bit about the LE plate numbers next time I cruise. Thanks for the tip.

Moe

Pa4puz
12-04-02, 23:42
moe: I live in rockland county and wanted to know what streets in pok do the sw hang out at.

BigJohnHo
12-05-02, 15:53
On Bambi,

Try calling Bambi for since last week. First couple of times I got her recording and I did leave messages. Last couple of times when I called it was a guy who answered. I guess Bambi might have moved on to other motels for now. Too bad I would have loved to sample her.

Moe_Greene
12-05-02, 23:56
Originally posted by pa4puz
moe: I live in rockland county and wanted to know what streets in pok do the sw hang out at.

Most that I seen have been in the area bordered by
* Market St. on the West,
* Innis Ave on the East,
* and between the 44/55 arterial.
Canon street is a good bet from 8PM - 7AM whereas Main is best in the daytime.

I have seen Sonya around lately. She has a bit of a fro' and is wearing white stretch pants. Sonya is the best head for the $$.

I have never picked up a pok sw outsie of this area.

Happy Hunting!

Moe

Moe_Greene
12-15-02, 03:22
I did the Halcyon Spa MP tonight in Middletown. It is not an AMP so is about 25% more expesive than AMP's. Anyway, I chose Toni, a black chick with a smoking body and a nice attitude. We did everything but greek (I did not ask) and she did it very well. All in all, worth the experience, I will be spanking the monkey several times over this memory.

Moe

Mirco
12-15-02, 18:31
Does anyone have any experience with Mount Vernon? I was told about SW activity there.

fbird65
12-30-02, 01:46
Hey gang,

Gonna be hanging out up in PO and Fishkill next month. Any good outcall or incall services up that way? Not looking for street action. however. Would like a GFE hottie if any of you know of one.

Thanks
Fbird

Jaster
12-30-02, 03:37
Dear New Yorkers,
I am a NY'er born and bread but now living in NC. I am traveling up the I-95 corridor from NC to NY and looking for places to get some R&R (hobbiest style), any info on any places just off the belt pkwy or the southern stateor 495 or in the near vicinity would be greatly appreciated. I am on a budget, so, the most for the cost is best. If ever traveling to NC let me know and I will give some locales.

Hoboken16
01-01-03, 19:25
Used to get some action near the Mount vernon / Bronx border by the 241st street station (side streets) but the selection wasn't that great.

Mirco
01-16-03, 18:39
Need help. Will travel to N.Falls from NYC soon. Never been there. Any suggestions on GOOD PLACES around N.Falls or on the way between NYC and NF? Do not let my trip to be wasted!!
mircoboattini@hotmail.com

Pipnmike
01-16-03, 20:04
Hey Moe, about Halcyon. I've been there a few times myself. I've never been able to get more than a HJ there. I've also seen Toni. How much did you pay including tip? Do you want to be more specific about what services you got? What is the trick? Thanks. :-)

ChicaLover
01-18-03, 23:25
I went through POK for a bit today as I was a bit bored. There were a few girls out that were pretty obvious. Two of them were medium height with brunette hair. The were hanging on Canon street. Another girl was around who had sort of medium length dirty blonde hair. She looked a bit heavy though pretty enough. Honestly though, she looked like she might not be 18?

After driving around there a bit I went to Newburgh. Newburgh looks pretty rough though I did meet a girl there named "denise" friendly enough and adequate. She has a nice sort of lean body with shoulder length red/brown curly hair. She pointed out a friend of hers that was also dating. She didn't look half bad from a distance with Shoulder length frizzy blonde hair. They both, apparently live over a bar just off Broadway....anyway, long story short, this Denise ripped me off. If it had not been done so well, I think I'd have been pissed. Somehow she got into my pants pocket, into the wallet and was able to remove a few bills from the wallet! Nice enough to not take any plastic though I'm wondering if she reads braile enough to "scan" unseen cards in unsuspecting guy's wallets! I'm not a rookie and obviously she's not either........

Johny 99
01-19-03, 03:39
There seems to be a popular service in Manhattan called Julie's. I hear they have a web site, and I am looking for the web address. Does anyone have any contact info on this club?

Moe_Greene
01-21-03, 01:17
Originally posted by Pipnmike
Hey Moe, about Halcyon. I've been there a few times myself. I've never been able to get more than a HJ there. I've also seen Toni. How much did you pay including tip? Do you want to be more specific about what services you got? What is the trick? Thanks. :-)

I paid for 45 minutes to start.

Well, after returning to the room, she started to give me a rubdown. I went for her ass and she told me to lay some money down first. I place 1 bill on the side table and she proceeded to strip to a thong.

Later, after much mutual fondling, I went to remove the thong and she told me that I had to "double my pleasure" first. We negotiate down to 60% of that increase and that did the trick. Soon it was cbj, missionary, doggy, and then russian to completion.

I will let you complete the puzzle to discover the total bill as this never really happened, anyway :-)

You have to be agressive and lay the money down, but for all of our sake, please negotiate.

Moe

Moe_Greene
03-03-03, 01:05
Dear Hudson Valley Fuckers,

The winter has left some slim pickings, but I do have a new sw report. I picked up Darlene in Pok one fine morning a few weeks back. She is a chunky redhead in her late 30's. She just got out of rehab and was apparently ready for another trip back, so needed to suck some penis to get the cash to get the crack. The usual equation was in force
desperate chick + moe = cheap cbj
Anyway, she is chunky with big tits. About a 4-5 on the crackho scale but ok for $15. She is a really good service provider and was pretty patient.

Here is hoping for a quick thaw...

Moe

Frank Africa
03-10-03, 17:01
Originally posted by Johny 99
There seems to be a popular service in Manhattan called Julie's. I hear they have a web site, and I am looking for the web address. Does anyone have any contact info on this club?
Check out Julie's web site at www.julienyc.com or call their direct line at 212-977-1376. Probably the single best place in NYC for consistency and reliability, and highly recommended by Gordon Freeman, one of the best JAG and WSG posters. The web site gives you an idea of the ladies available. I was impressed by the photo of "Chloe" although I haven't been with her yet.

Alternatively, check out the Manhattan board of WSG to get info on a new club that JimmyDR has posted about several times - sounds intriguing and might be cheaper than Julie's.

Good luck and write a post on what happens to you!

Ramon
03-11-03, 06:40
Anybody know of any action in the Mahopac area....SW....AMP's etc.

Moe_Greene
03-15-03, 02:41
Dear Mongers,

I went to the Blue Moon in Kingston tonite. Cozy, a chubby little spitfire (a 4-6), jumped on my lap and told me she wanted my c*ck in her mouth and that I would surely "bust a nut" all over her face. Well, I put her off temporarily to watch Journey dance. Damn! Journey (7-9, great skin, 20 yrs old) was so hot but needs to learn about eye-contact.

So I finally get a lapdance but she wants way to much for me to unzip so I have to settle for her rubbing her bare p*ssy over my face. Pretty erotic.

I returned to the main stage to watch more Cozy, then Journey, then Cozy again. I must have said something that convinced Cozy that my wallet was packed because she let me play with her cl*t ring on stage the first time, then finger her the second. That cost me only about 10 in ones versus the 30 for the lapdance.

Of course this is all just make-believe...

Moe

Ron Dack
03-15-03, 12:20
Moe, Where is the Blue Moon in Kingston? I know where the one is in New paltz and where the one in Newburgh is there another?

Thanks for dreaming up all these great stories. LOL

Ramon
03-15-03, 15:44
To the Blue Moon in Kingston
Take 32 out of downtown New Paltz towards kingston. About 10 minutes down on the right you will see the club.

Ron Dack
03-19-03, 01:15
Thanks for the directions for the Blue Moon in Bloomington (Kingston). I stopped tonight and they had two girls on. Shay, medium build blonde, 7-8, was there and Journey a medium build black chick, 7-8. Dances were 5 minutes for $30 or 15 minutes for $95. I asked about the math and the DJ said thats the way it is. The only thing offered were regular lap dances. They were ok dances but nothing special.

Moe you must have the touch, I flashed the cash and got no where.

Drove through Kingston on the way back and thought I was getting the eye but didn't know the area at all so I didn't cruise. Any action in Kingston? What is the stroll? LE?

Moe_Greene
03-22-03, 12:10
Originally posted by Ron Dack

Moe you must have the touch, I flashed the cash and got no where.

Drove through Kingston on the way back and thought I was getting the eye but didn't know the area at all so I didn't cruise. Any action in Kingston? What is the stroll? LE?

I have no magic touch, different girls have different roles in the clubs. Journey gets you horny and Cozy is there for a happy ending.

Here is my general rundown of Mid Hudson Valley cities.

Kingston - Most of the sw's are middle-aged with homes and children. Hence you will pay more for less in Kingston. LE presence is negligible and the ladies are rare. Most give out phone numbers for incall. BJ's no less than $25.

Poughkeepsie - Most are middle-aged and homeless. Decent value and decent attitudes though repeat visits require cruising. There are some younger hotties here however, though most of them are second-generation sw's. BJ's as low as $15.

Newburgh - Best bang for the buck. Lot's of young and desperate homeless sw's. I have had few here because most look too young. BJ's as low as $5 for a 22 yr old with big fake tatas!!! They fade so fast here.

Moe

JimmyDR
03-22-03, 13:05
I have no magic touch, different girls have different roles in the clubs. Journey gets you horny and Cozy is there for a happy ending.

Here is my general rundown of Mid Hudson Valley cities.

Newburgh - Best bang for the buck. Lot's of young and desperate homeless sw's. I have had few here because most look too young. BJ's as low as $5 for a 22 yr old with big fake tatas!!! They fade so fast here.

Moe

Newburg he I cum!!!!

Moe_Greene
03-23-03, 09:40
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Yesterday the weather brought out tons of sw's in Poughkeepsie. I did about 3 hours of careful cruising. LE was out in force, but did not seem to be paying much attention to the girls.

Found a new one named Chrissy. She is 23 and latina. Not much to look at (3-4) but also not yet ravaged by addiction. I like fresh sw's in their low 20's even if they are not so pretty. They are like the women I used to hook up with in college, only easier and cheaper with much less maintenance :-)

cbj in my car for $25. Really great attitude (7-8).

Moe

Zhongoman
04-01-03, 18:33
Hey Moe Greene:
Thanks for your posts! You are a shining light of info on this site I'll tell you. I live upstate and while there are plenty of sw's around Lyell Ave., your posts have me thinking about a quick drive to Newburgh!

With all the sw's around I can't quite understand the appeal of paying some stripper $100+ as I read in the Queens section, and outcall in Niagra Falls near where I live is nearly that much anyway. For my money, nothing beats the desperate sw who really, really needs the money and although she'd rather not, she'll take the load where you want it because once she's spent a bit of time in the car she doesn't want to end the discussion without leaving with some of my cash...

Anyway, please continue with your posts = I'm sure alot of people enjoy them as much as me!
zhongoman

Moe_Greene
04-01-03, 19:54
Originally posted by Zhongoman
Hey Moe Greene:
Thanks for your posts! You are a shining light of info on this site I'll tell you. I live upstate and while there are plenty of sw's around Lyell Ave., your posts have me thinking about a quick drive to Newburgh!

With all the sw's around I can't quite understand the appeal of paying some stripper $100+ as I read in the Queens section, and outcall in Niagra Falls near where I live is nearly that much anyway. For my money, nothing beats the desperate sw who really, really needs the money and although she'd rather not, she'll take the load where you want it because once she's spent a bit of time in the car she doesn't want to end the discussion without leaving with some of my cash...

Anyway, please continue with your posts = I'm sure alot of people enjoy them as much as me!
zhongoman

Thanks Zhongoman. There is plenty of chocha in the Mid Hudson Valley if you know where to look.

I agree with your judgement of the strip clubs. There is nothing like getting a desperate young woman to beg for little bits of cash. My best experience with this situation was with Sue of Meriden, CT. She was so desperate for .2 that she told me I could have anything for that amount.

Twenty minutes later she was wiping cum from her cheek and licking her fingers clean, as I instructed.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that I must downgrade my assessment of Kingston. I have done hundreds of cruises over the last eight years and have never seen it so dry as the past year. This seems to be the case during nice weather. Even when things were better so many of the girls (actually middle-aged broads) had homes and so weren't willing to go that extra mile. I think things changed when Kat left for New Jersey. She was a chubby little 23-year-old blonde who I could always count on to fullfill my sw fantasy. Oh well. There is always Pok and Newburgh to break the routine.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-01-03, 21:49
Hey Moe:
I will say I enjoy the whole street concept for its own value, not the least of which is the desperate concept. This appeals bigtime as you've well described. I have a neat little scene up here that is subtle and at times a bit sparse on supply, but the characteristics are there - the dope, the desperation and the willingness to take a load to earn a few bucks, in whatever way. My problem is the LE scene as they keep the chicks moving...

I've been working on the facial load concept myself alot lately, and I did this girl named Toni the other night: she took me to her place-no electricity, dude in the stairwell made me jumpy, candles, the gas stove burning all the oxygen for heat, and she wanted $20 for a BJ - I told her I'd give her $25 to take the load all over her face and she agreed. Came time to shoot on her and she squirmed all over the place trying to avoid it, while I told her, "I gave you an extra $5, hold still!". She settled down and took it, whining the whole time, which made it even way better! I bet she even loved it because she is a bit tough, not totally strung out like most of my favorites.

Later....Zhongoman

Moe_Greene
04-02-03, 20:01
Zhongoman,

Good control on the facial. We do not have to be total creeps, just firm. We will reward them for their efforts and they will be fine with that. You are a first-rate monger...

I took some time off today to do some cruising. Started around 11AM in Poughkeepsie and saw a big-boned black chick at the traffic circle on Canon who licked my luv pump last summer. She is good at it but her clothes were dumpy. I will wait until the summer when she wears hot pants and a halter top, both several sizes too small. That's how I like her...

Anyway, I continued cruising and spotted Heather on Academy street near the eastbound arterial. She and I had a conversation before (her outside of my suv) but I have yet to partake. Heather is about 20-25 and speaks like a college coed. I fantasize that she is somebody's fallen angel daughter from Vassar. I will do her soon enough. Anyway, I rounded the block to get her and she went POOF!

Next I spotted a true vision. A young (19) blond hot chick with a great ass. She is the first true 8-9 that I have seen here (in retrospect, Sisi was a 7-8 and Ashley a 7, but they are bith in the can). She was taken by another customer before I could even get her to spot me, but as she entered the guy's car I got a great look. She is definitely next.

Then it started to rain so I headed for Beacon. By the time I got there the rain was over but there was still nothing. Off to Newburgh...

In Newburgh there were quite a few hags but I cornered Liz, a chunky, but voluptuous, 40-year-old latina. She wanted .25 but I honestly thought of my fellow mongers and got her for .2. I never pay more than .2 base for a bj in Newburgh. She had great technique and nice big tatas. Nice attitude, too. She sort of reminds of Sonia with tits.

Anyway, I returned to Pok to spot the lovely young blond again. Lo and behold she was there but I was not ready. I will get back to her tomorrow during my lunch break and tell you all about it. I will probably take her indoors.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-02-03, 21:17
Hey Moe:
Yes, firm but fair - I only wanted what I said I wanted right up front and she agreed to do. The usual story - tell the guy whatever and figure it out when the time comes, but she knew she'd have to take the splash like a good girl....The sqirming was cool in a big way.

I'm inspired by your post to roam the avenue this evening and hopefully I'll have something to report tomorrow. I've actually been an early morning or Sunday evening cruiser mostly for convenience, but it works best for LE too. The neighborhood is shit but the locals don't know it and keep the heat on to keep the sws moving. As I think of it, the pressure might be good for the buyer, as the chicks need the fix whether business is good or bad.

Last weekend I had the best sw I've ever had, best hooker in the US period. Shannon, and she was shitfaced. I propped her for the usual, full molestation and cum load on her face at the end. She was game and went for my cock like a rat eating cheese while I groped her all over and promised a big load for her reward. Words don't explain the absurdity of the situation I was in - she was so hot I really wanted to look her over while she sucked me off, so we pulled in behind the local grocery store, right under a security light. Got her pants off one leg so I could spread her **** nice and wide and finger her hole (she was drunk but wouldn't let me finger her asshole). Anyway, I'm getting ready to load and I don't want it all over my car so I've got her holding her head back with her mouth open so I can whack it on her and a car drives by. Just enough to startle me but I was too far gone so I turned back and blasted her. She was caught up in the moment and took my tool into her mouth to swallow the load - which I definitely did not want- and I pulled out and shot the rest on her face like I wanted. Then I got panicked that I caught a STD from her and had myself tested. I'd actually rather beat off on their faces just to stay healthy.

I'll tell you, I usually like the desperate, crackhead, somewhat nasty ones just becuase they are more eager to please, but she was a cum ***** to the core! When I get one like this I always try to get a way to hook up without cruising around hoping to spot them on the street, but it just never works out. I've been driving around looking for her since but have not seen her around. And the real kick is that she asked me where I worked and she apparently used to work there on the office cleaning crew!

Seems like about 1/2 of the sws are crackheads who'll do anything, the other 1/2 are occasional workers who just want to pick up a few bucks, and usually I don't like them - just not desperate enough!

Later....Zhongoman

Zhongoman
04-03-03, 18:10
Hey Moe:
Since my section of the board is more or less dead right now, I'm hoping nobody will mind too much if I just post my latest exploits here....
After I read your reply yesterday I wandered downtown for a good cruise around looking for honeys. Unlike you I don't like to repeat with the same girl unless she's exceptional, so although I saw 1 or 2 sws working I passed on them. There's another reason: the heat is on around here and I can't risk stopping on a busy street to consort with known sws....

Anyway, the pickings were pretty slim and I thought I'd ride by the previously mentioned Shannon's corner - she's the exception to the no repeat rule - and as I turned I happened upon a gang of sw's waiting for traffic. I slowed down and sure enough many were of the desperate variety which appeals to me. I cruised by and saw one I thought might work for me so I planned to circle around again for her.

A block or so down, the last girl there was unlike the others. Pretty clean looking and fresh is the best way to describe her. Indecisive I stopped the car and waited for her to jog up. She got in and although it was dark she looked pretty good! She wasn't a crackhead so I wasn't sure she was my best move but I thought it would be worth at least figuring out. This was a stroke of good fortune on my part, a true classic!

I asked for the usual, full grope molestation with her pants down and shirt up while I'm whacking it on her face and she's a bit shocked for a moment. Finally she says, "OK but I've only got one price and you'll have to pay it even for only that - $20". I'm just thinking I can't believe my good luck! I pay that for the nastiest crack *****....so anyway, I get parked and strip her down and she's mint: nice small tits, beautiful pussy, not shaved just like I like, and very pliant and cooperative. Flipped her over and she's got a very nice ass. I ask her how if the flat rate includes a full fuck and she says yes, but she expects a tip - not that I would, I just always ask... I went full for it, rubbing my cock all over her tits and ass, finger up the hole while I'm jacking my cock all over her body etc... so I get ready to blast off and I tell her to hold really still and I won't get it all over her clothes and she says, really meekly, "OK..." by now I've got her face in one hand holding her in just the right position and I blast right on her face while she holds still like a good girl with her eyes just open enough to see the cum squirting on her. She didn't seem to like it too much but no complaints at all. I actually gave her an extra few bucks just because of the awesomeness of it all..... turns out she's Tia, from Myrtle Beach, been working up and down the coast and just got in from Beantown. She's here with some other chicks and a manager of some kind. Best thing, she gave me what I hope is a legit cell number and told me to ask for her and she'd meet me. I'll be checking this out in the next day or so for sure.....

More to come after I get with her or her friends - hell, for that price I might pay them to do each other while I watch!

Zhongoman.

Magic
04-03-03, 18:56
Zhongoman"
A true classic indeed@!
Claps to you.

Moe_Greene
04-03-03, 21:29
Zhongoman:

It sounds like you got a keeper. That is just great!!! All her serious talk leading to a $20 demand. HA HA!!! If they were smart they wouldn't be doing this anyway. Perhaps you will have seconds this time :-)

I did see the blond today but she did not look quite as nice. I have to downgrade her to a 7 for looks. LE was in force over some drug business so I was not able to safely corner her before someone else helped themself. Even with the downgrade she is still the hottest piece of ass in Pok. Also, she is not being pimped so seems to work sporadically. This makes her hard to spot.

Today did remind me why I first started using Sonia's services. During the winter she looks pretty rough. Also, the wise John will not ask her to lift her shirt as the small breasts and evidence of her three caesarian sections is not pretty. On the other hand, she is a classic dynamite latina from the waste down. When she is cleaned up like she was today, she is hard to resist. I first spotted her at 12 noon. She was wearing hotpants and high heels and looked like she had had a facial and some tanning done. Nice.

Later after it had cooled down she added white fishnets with garters and was dancing and shaking her money maker. I could not corner her at all!!! Between the cops and my fellow mongers I was at a loss.

She has such a great attitude. If there is a happy hooker, she is it. She has been my only repeat SW, and I have had her four times. Should have been five times :-)

I didn't want to settle for Heather today so I gave up after my long lunch break.

Moe

fbird65
04-04-03, 00:25
Hi,

Been a while since I last posted in NY. Just moved from Westchester to Dutchess. Are there ANY escort services around here. I would rather not drive around to find fun.

Thanks!

Moe_Greene
04-04-03, 11:48
Originally posted by fbird65
Been a while since I last posted in NY. Just moved from Westchester to Dutchess. Are there ANY escort services around here. I would rather not drive around to find fun.

Welcome to the dry zone, fbird. Let me tell you everything I know.

- Escort services - I have never used one, look under the "entertainment" section of the yellow pages for a Poughkeepsie agency that has the word "Bachelor" in their name. I have heard that this option is pricey and inconsistent.

- Massage Parlors - The closest thing is Leeza, an older Brazilian who is rumored to give an excellent massage and a first rate HJ. Do not expect anything else however. Check the phone book or the Pok Journal. If you want the F/S massage the Danbury AMP's are closest. Halcyon Health Spa in Middletown is a non-asian place that I have used before to my satisfaction but expect to pay $$ + 1/2$ and up.

- Independents - None of the Newburgh or Pok girls give out phone numbers but Kingston is different. The crusing there sucks mainly because most of the girls do give out phone numbers and stick to regular clients. I like to cruise so I have only collected a couple of numbers. This takes time and effort.

- Bars and Hotels - I have heard rumors about hotel bars but from SW's only so the tlent is probably not outstanding.

- Strip Clubs - Perhaps your best bet for the PSE experience. The Blue Moon in Kingston has a few girls that are always offering me their free time for a price, but I use the place to get sexed up for a Pok SW happy ending. The Ace of Clubs in Palinville (rt 32 north of Saugerties) is a place I know nothing of but from the looks of it there should be some trailer trash willing to start a "relationship."

If you discover anything I did not mention please let us know.

Of course this is all fantasy writing in preparation for my next novel...

Moe

Zhongoman
04-06-03, 18:26
Hey Moe:
Sorry, I'm a bit tied up just now, what with the ice storm and all. No time to troll for sw's till I get my power back and don't need this generator....btw, I drove to Binhamton yesterday to pick up this bad boy. With not net access I was unable to survey the boards for action (might as well have a quick drive around as long as I was in town) and so didn't have a clue whether there's anything worth seeing there. As Binghamton is pretty close to your home turf, perhaps you can advise: have you been there and is there anything going on?

Zhongoman

Moe_Greene
04-07-03, 00:52
Hey Moe:
Sorry, I'm a bit tied up just now, what with the ice storm and all. No time to troll for sw's till I get my power back and don't need this generator....btw, I drove to Binhamton yesterday to pick up this bad boy. With not net access I was unable to survey the boards for action (might as well have a quick drive around as long as I was in town) and so didn't have a clue whether there's anything worth seeing there. As Binghamton is pretty close to your home turf, perhaps you can advise: have you been there and is there anything going on?

Zhongoman

I suppose that Binghamton is close to Poughkeepsie if you are travelling by plane, but there are few direct routes, so it is, for all intents and purposes pretty far away. I have to go south halfway to NYC before heading northwest on 17.

I have driven through it twice, most recently on my way back from Niagara Falls. The wife and kids were with me so I could hardly stop for a quickie. I did drive down Main, Front, and Riverside streets while the others in the car were asleep. This was the middle of summer and there were at least 8 sw's on the prowl. I know this because upon spotting a potential googobbler I discreetly made a V sign and licked the middle (you know, the eat-pussy signal). 8 young pieces of ass responded by frantically waving and calling me over.

This place has all the signs of a great sw area. I wish that my company did business here.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-07-03, 01:08
Hey Moe:
Just got back from a quick cruise: no action but I did see an actual Asian-looking babe on the street. Not mint by any means, actually kinda chunky, but definite possibilities there. I was followed around the block by a dude in a huge 4x4 and I thought he was scoping and I think he was because before I got back around she was gone.
I'm wondering if she's part of the Tia gang, late of Beantown. I've been meaning to call Tia since my lucky catch the other day but with this rotten ice storm gumming up the works I'm off my schedule. Anyway, power's on, things are looking good and I'm taking the day off tomorrow to catch up on some stuff around the homestead. I have a strong feeling a trip through sw heaven is in my near future - more as it happens....

Zhongoman

Zhongoman
04-07-03, 19:58
Hey Moe:
My bad - looked like Pok is pretty close to Binghamtom from my quick scan of the map while driving.

From the Binghamton section it appears as though there's some action there - but no really active posters. Philosophical point: I'm not surprised because although I do enjoy reading about the conquests and adventures in SW-land, part of me is hesitant to post to my own city section even if it were active which is is definitely not. My concern is LE reading the board and then setting strategy based on info shared here..... fairly incompatible with my immense enjoyment of reading about the action in other cities, I know, but although I'm not new to cruising, I am a recent chronicler of same and I'm still trying to get a grip on this whole posting thing...

Anyway, enough rambling. Let me tell you, as good as it got the other night, that is how bad it was for me today. I did a quick circuit through my favorite places and didn't see any action at all, not even my previous skanky sleaze suppliers. So I'm getting myself wound up and thinking I'm going to grab the 1st sw I see, spunk on her facial features and declare success. I finally see two girls wandering down the sidestreets of SW highway and I figure I'd get the least nasty looker for a quickie. Big mistake. She got in the car, was semi-hostile from jump and didn't really have alot going for her. So I make the pitch for the facial spunkload and she says no way, period. I should have stopped the car and let her out. I did not. Instead I figured I might as well nut on her somewhere and get it over with so I tell her to take down her pants so I can play with her pussy. Ughhh, what a stench! She was absolutely rancid. At that point I gave up, told her I was in a hurry and wrote off my sawbuck and any chance of a satisfactory ejaculation on a working girl for today, and when I told her to keep the $ because I needed to go, she actually was semi-threatening to me telling me I'd better take her back to where I picked her up... the ****!
To top it off I tried Tia's number and got a phone turned off message - at least it is a real number and now I'm going to redouble my efforts to hook up with her again.

You got to take the bitter with the sweet...Zhongoman

Zhongoman
04-12-03, 19:32
I'm surprised there's no posting on this thread. Maybe I've offended someone by posting to an area not in my local city. My apologies if true.

Is there another site everybody's on?

Moe_Greene
04-12-03, 23:48
Zhongo,

As the main poster on this board, let me say that there is nothing offensive about your posts (to a fellow monger, that is). It is just tax time and that's how I keep my hobby alive. I will just have nothing to report until after the 15th.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-13-03, 14:54
Hey Moe:
Thanks for the reply. I will continue posting, as I've already done my taxes (painful as it was....).
Unfortunately, we are in some kind of drought around here right now. I've been cruising for several days straight and I've seen very few SWs. Of the two who weren't just beyond what I could stomach, one ripped me for some percodans I tried to buy from her and the other was walking along when I spotted her. She gave me a quick glance and she's not bad looking. As I passed her I noticed LE sitting in a parking lot surveying the scene, so that didn't work either. I feel lucky I didn't make any sudden moves or I might have a story to post about how I got snagged and soon after, separated.... not too funny!
Talk to you soon.....

Moe_Greene
04-15-03, 17:20
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Had the good fortune of meeting with two clients on Monday, one early in the morning and the other iun mid afternoon, both in the Town of Newburgh. This afforded me a 3-hour "lunch break" in the City of Newburgh. It was really nice out (70's) so I took my time. Finally I landed Deanna, a thin, red-headed white chick in the low 20's. She started speaking as if she were going to drive a hard bargain, then she demanded .2 for a cbj (nd she provided the c!!!).

She was so hot, young, and desperate!!! She did everything that I asked (topless and playing with her p*ssy, whimpering, etc.) for a $3 tip!!! She told me that she prefers FS instead of BJ but everyone loves her BJ's. Tough shit, get down on it!!!

She has nice skin and hair. She has not yet been ravage by the crack. I will also say that the weather has brought out several others (also young, hot, and desperate!!!) that I have not yet sampled. I have never had to settle for the same girl twice in Newburgh. It is the best place between the Bronx and Albany, for sure.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-17-03, 20:22
excellent post Moe. I always look forward to your reports. You certainly have an efficient and very descriptive writing style!

I caught up with another new one myself on Tuesday morning on the way to work. 8am-ish, Rose was wandering. Turns out that she was the very same one I almost stopped for the night I snagged Tia from Myrtle Beach, late of Boston.
Rose is not a crackhead. She's in her mid-30s, not attractive but a pretty nice body. Nice small tits, unshaved bush (my fave) and although she was not in a semi-coma the way I enjoy my SWs best, she more than made up for it with enthusiasm and flexibility. When I pitched her for the grope, facial shot, she was actually eager for it! With no request from me she took her pants off and was taking her shirt off while we were driving down a main street. I asked her not to take her shirt off just so we wouldn't attract attention. She is an exhibisi... likes to expose herself. Wanted to spread herself wide for me, to open herself for my pleasure. Not only didn't she rush me, she actually seemed to want to take as long as possible, which didn't really work for me since I needed to get to work. So I got ready to spunk on her face and she opened her eyes to watch the load squirt all over her face.... GTG the family's home!
Zhongoman

Yak27
04-18-03, 14:06
Zhongoman

Where was this episode about city and streets I been to Newburgh a few times and only picked 1 cuttie up by the name of Sabrina I cant even find her again

Zhongoman
04-19-03, 09:59
Sorry, I'm an interloper on this thread. I'm not from the area, I'm from western upstate. I've been posting here mostly due to the fact that this thread is active and I enjoy reading about Moe Green's exploits, so I wanted to contribute to the group.
Moe's your man for advice on Newburgh.

zhongoman....

CTDan
04-21-03, 09:53
Hey Moe:
Can you do us all a huge favor? Could you summarize the sw maps for the Hudson Valley, as well as the strip clubs in which you can get extras...it sounds like the valley needs to on my to do list list.
Thanks,

Moe_Greene
04-23-03, 22:26
Originally posted by ctdan
Hey Moe:
Can you do us all a huge favor? Could you summarize the sw maps for the Hudson Valley, as well as the strip clubs in which you can get extras...it sounds like the valley needs to on my to do list list.
Thanks,

OK, but if you don't mind, I will do it in a few messages.

Catskill and Saugerties - I have never seen anything in either of these places.

Hudson - There is a project building just north of the main village drag. I have seen maybe 3 sw's here, none worth picking up.

Kingston - I have picked up competent yet asthetically unimpressive ladies on the Corner of Broadway and Elmendorf, Broadway and Downs, Route 32 between Broadway and 213, and Cedar. Most sw's that I have spotted have never worked for me becuase they were old and dumpy. It seems like most of the women are drunks and ask for too much $$ ($30 for bj!!!). I do have some standards so I have had a high cruise/score ratio in Kingston.

Newburgh - This place is definitely worth a visit. Most sw's are on Broadway or Ann St (parallel to and south of Broadway). But there is another street that runs parallel to Broadway but only to the north that runs one-way in the easterly direction from Concord St. to Dubois St. I do not remember the name and my map leaves it out. Anyway, this street is where the girls go to buy crack after a hard day on their back/knees. For whatever reason I have found the more young and hot girls here, probably looking for a rock-for-bj deal with the local entrepreneurs. Check it out but be careful. Many of the girls appear to be too young so I have had to bear the heartbreak of passing on a real looker becuase she looked like a highschool cheerleader. Such situations will have to remain the stuff of fantasy for me.

Poughkeepsie - Check out Canon St from Academy St to Cherry St., the corner of Main and Cherry, Main from Cherry to Market, Academy from Hooker to Main, and Hamilton from Hooker to Main. Both quantity and quality probably pale compared to Newburgh but beat the hell out of any of the other places mentioned above.
Also, the section of Main from Cherry east to the Taco Bell tend to have low concentrations of sw's but often has a sweet, young but legal working girl during the summer months.

My report on strip clubs will follow.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-24-03, 18:07
Today I felt the urge so I cruised the local SW haunts. I found Jennifer, 22, crack *****, actually good looking except for what Moe calls the ravages of addiction. She had an extreme need to suck the pipe and so she was eager for my $16. Jenifer has been in jail for the past month for what she said was a setup by an infatuated John, while there she plumped up just enough to make her tits not look so flappy. Anyway, she readily agreed to the grope, facial load blast routine I favor and we set off to find a safe place. She was in a daze after a night of partying and I was sporting a huge boner the whole time at the thought of her semi-comatose acceptance of my creamy load all over her face.

Major bummer happened here - I could not find a place within a few miles of the strip where we'd be safe and so I ended up groping her **** and talking dirty to her while I drove her back to the crackhouse so she could spend the $16. I ended up going to work with a wet spot on the front of my pants and no release and I've been miserable all day!

Major good news happened as well: I got her pager number and she's anxious for me to call - I hope - so I plan to follow up tonight or tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Magic
04-24-03, 18:10
Good luck indeed!

WSJ3
04-24-03, 19:36
Post and let us know how it went Zhongoman.

Peace
WSJ3

Moe_Greene
04-25-03, 00:10
Zhongoman,

You deserve a nice round of applause for your bargaining skills. $16 for bj ending in a facial makes us all proud. Thank you for watching out for all of our wallets and good luck hooking up with her again.

Moe

Zhongoman
04-26-03, 08:53
Hi Moe:
Thanks for the compliment, but I should say it wasn't much of a negotiation. As soon as Jenifer saw a $10 and some $1s she said OK without even knowing how much cash I had.
I did learn a lesson here though: keep tens and ones visible, claim to be skint and hope for the best. I can always go to a side pocket if the babe justifies same.

BTW: isn't is strange that this site allows a word like **** but will block use of the wh-re? A bit inconsistent.

REMINDER FOR EVERYBODY: I don't live downstate, I'm not from the Hudson Valley. As much as I'd like to get to know places like Newburgh I have no idea what's there beyond Moe's awesome reports. I just can't advise you on anything. If your travelling upstate however, I can help.

Zhongoman

Zhongoman
04-29-03, 18:27
When it rains it pours.....

Yesterday I had this nagging feeling that I needed something to put me right. The burning in my loins drove me to my favorite cruising area. I got there in early evening, after dinner but before dark. It was the first time I can remember where I didn't see a cop. Probably due to the fact it was a very nice evening and everybody was on the street, so the SWs had to be somewhat discreet.

First I met Diamond (why the name didn't clue me I can't guess). Young, pretty, nice body, definitely narcotic eyes but clean and overall I thought a very great opportunity. As soon as she got in the car I could feel that it wasn't going to work out for me. No facial, OK with my jizzing on her tits, but absolutely no enthusiasm at all, which I put down to the lingering effects of sucking too much pipe. It got worse. "Diamond" wanted $30. for what amounted to taking her clothes off and me doing all the work for little reward, and although she had magnificent tits, and I do mean magnificent, not fake, large, firm, light pink nips with not a stretch mark in sight, she didn't have any interest in the task at hand and would not negotiate on price. I'll spare everybody the play by play, but I ended up circling the block and dropping her back off. When she got out of the car I could see her thong and realized what her gig was: she's a crackhore stripper from the strip club on Lyell and probably got tossed for smoking in the dressing room.
One down.
Now it was getting towards dusk and the girls were lining the streets. Truly, the choices were more than I've ever seen. For me too much choice can be a bad thing as it causes indecision.
Anyway, after surveying the talent for altogether too long I ended up back where the now-legendary Tia took my load with trembling anticipation a couple of weeks ago. There she was again! But, she was with a redhead who looked too good to pass up (I have never seen a real redhead SW who hadn't long gone to seed before), so I made a mental note to give Tia another facial blast soon and ended up with Red.

Red is pretty in a tough chick way, nice body, nice soft light red bush. Seeing that **** got me hard in a hurry, but where to go? We cruised west and, I thought, away from the hood to a place where we wouldn't draw attention. I worked her down to $25 for the usual groping molestation, rubbing my cock all over her belly, fucking her tits, fingering her hole while I shoot my load into her open and waiting mouth. She was fine with it.

We parked in a factory parking lot, I got started, just really going off on her shoving my fingers up her **** and smearing her **** juice on her clothes (I don't know why but I do love the kink aspect of it all), and as I was getting ready to climb up so I could shoot in her mouth I noticed a guy sitting on a picnic bench smoking a cigarette and pretty much staring at us. That fucked me up bigtime, so I'm reluctantly settling for a whack off on her belly instead. I just get done spunking on her and a fucking cop pulls in! I must have some kind of karma curse. Anyway, she got totally freaked out and begged me to pull out. I eventually did, looking as nonchalant as its possible to look with an obvious touch ***** SW sitting next to me (I am the classic middle aged dude cruising the hood to exploit the poor, etc....). We get around the corner and we're both starting to calm down a bit, me from the fear of public exposure and her from the fear of being busted with crack and a crackpipe on her! I had no idea at all.... anyway, she wanted to suck her pipe off in the car so I told her she could hit it as long as I had my finger in her **** while I drove. She went for it!

Somewhat happy ending: Tia is her roomate. I will redo Tia's facial makeup again soon and provide a fully detailed report for the group.

Zhongoman

Moe_Greene
04-29-03, 23:06
However, as stated below, I saw, about 100 ft from the blonde, another woman in a van watching the "streetwalker." A sting?!
A set up?!
But when I was there, no hookers
were inside. Are there any bars where hookers go regularly, and where a guy can meet without patrolled surveillance? A bar where you can meet a lady over a brew.

Lemme know. Moe?! Have any knowledge on this?! Even the bar next to the hotel on 9W & B'way is now clean. The owner told me they got rid of the sleaze years
ago. [/i]

Dee,

Your surveillance on the blonde streetwalker's surroundings betrays wisdom on your part. Let the cops bust the average knucklehead while the members of this board stay safe as a benefit of our collective experience.

I wish I could help you on any hooker bars, but I have made next to no exploration on this front in the Hudson Valley. I suspect that you will be our pioneer in this matter.

I do know that the hotel you mention is the most popular short stay option next to perhaps the Havarest further north on 9W.

Many of the other hotels on 9W are rumored to have working girls in residence and their skills and service are a cut above the average sw. This is an option that I will investigate when the weather warms up a bit more.

Moe

Zhongoman
05-01-03, 16:04
Tia, redux.

OK, I'll get to the punch line first: I ejaculated all over Tia's face again last night. She took my cum like a good little SW should, holding her face up for me to jack the cum on her without soiling my car seat. Tia remains almost my favorite cum receiver, except for all the girls I haven't shot off on yet.

Unfortunately, I did have some disapointment with the experience: she looks far rougher in daylight and either she hadn't showered lately or she'd already had geysers of jizz squirted up her ****, because she was kind of rangy when she took her pants down for my finger inspection. I actually decided against sticking my finger up her **** because I didn't want the smell on my steering wheel or elsewhere where it would linger. She's also sporting a nasty cough and is just all around less attractive than she appeared during my first experience.

She is a great value for the $ though, and her most appealing trait to me is the resigned attitude she shows - she obviously does not enjoy having older guys hold her head down and jack cum up her nose, but she realizes that she must submit to get the sawbuck. I'll probably jack off on her again next time I'm hunting and can't find anything new.

I guess its back to Red for another fondling of that beautiful red bush....

Thought you might like to know.

Lab Rat
05-03-03, 17:56
It has been a while since I have hooked up with a SW, in the past it has mostly been in Poughkeepsie but have been scared off for the last couple of years after someone I knew was busted. There is a small paper in town that publishes the names of everyone arrested so I have stayed away and have frequented some of the AMPs in CT. Anyway the other night after work I decided to cruise through some of the regular SW hangouts just to see what was there. It was very quiet except for one girl and this is where it gets wierd. She had black curly hair (a wig?), and looked clean and healthy. She was on the short and thin side. She was wearing a short black skirt, fishnets and a short leather jacket with a shawl. She stepped out in front of the car and barely looked and kept going it was wierd maybe possible LE? If not she would make me consider her if I saw her again. Maybe I am just paranoid. Has anyone seen her before?

I also have a question concerning note about the hotels on 9W that are rumored to have working girls in residence. How would one know if a hotel does have working girls in residence, this is the first time I have heard of this and would surely consider it over going to CT.

Sorry if the format of this note is incorrect, this is my first post, though I have been reading the posts here for a couple of weeks.

ChicaLover
05-03-03, 23:00
Well, I went into Newburgh after going to YO. It seemed pretty empty but then again it was bit early 5-7pm or so. There was a very young looking girl, thin with medium length dirty blonde hair. I can't imagine she's over 18-19. Nice looking, she may have even showered recently (wow) but she appeared to be kind of "spazzy". I saw another guy pass on her. Anyone know her of her? Call me crazy, but it seems like you shouldn't pick anyone up who doesn't have control of their limbs.

Moe_Greene
05-04-03, 01:19
Originally posted by upstateny
Well, I went into Newburgh after going to YO. It seemed pretty empty but then again it was bit early 5-7pm or so. There was a very young looking girl, thin with medium length dirty blonde hair. I can't imagine she's over 18-19. Nice looking, she may have even showered recently (wow) but she appeared to be kind of "spazzy". I saw another guy pass on her. Anyone know her of her? Call me crazy, but it seems like you shouldn't pick anyone up who doesn't have control of their limbs.

Hi upstate,

There a quite a few like that in Newburgh. If they look 18-19 and do not have full control over motor skills, then I assume that they are a bottomed-out addict and are probably younger then they look.

In that case my rule is "hands off." I do not need that kind of trouble. I am taking enough risks with the adult sw's.

Happy Hunting and Keep It with Consenting Adults,

Moe

DeeUncola
05-04-03, 10:20
Tia, redux...Tia remains almost my favorite...she took her pants down for my finger inspection. She is a great value for the $ though, and her most appealing trait to me is the resigned attitude she shows.

I guess its back to Red for another
fondling of that beautiful red bush.

Thought you might like to know. I have read through your posts Zhongoman and the best I can figure is that you operate out of Western New York/
Ontario.

Without a city and some street addresses, how do we know these are not your fantasies? [I only wish I could fantasize like that!] Please supply city and some
locations.

I get grilled on this board [by a
malcontent on another thread] for my supposed paucity of information but at least I provide city name and locations. [And this particular complainer is the
only one who complains. Most think my info is wonderful.] In any event, your posts, Zhongo, would be gloriously wonderful, if you only would provide street names and addresses.* AND
COUNTRY!

Gracias!

* Yes, I have looked. You wax so
glorious about your escapades that
vital information is withheld.

Zhongoman
05-05-03, 09:55
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeeUncola
[i]I have read through your posts Zhongoman and the best I can figure is that you operate out of Western New York/
Ontario.

Without a city and some street addresses, how do we know these are not your fantasies? [I only wish I could fantasize like that!] Please supply city and some
locations.

Hey Dee:
No problem on the locations. I don't normally post them because I get this creepy feeling that someday I'm going to regret being too specific about something. Can't say what that might be but I do anyway...

There's probably somebody reading this board who recognizes the girls and neighborhood I'm talking about even though I'm not too specific. These posts are all from Rochester. Lyell Ave. area, west side of city. If you've been to Roch you'll know the city is pretty small, pretty easy to figure out exactly what is up and where. All girls are real. It really wouldn't take much effort for anybody from here to check them out and confirm. I have no way to convince anybody of that, and I don't have the energy anyway.

I will be more specific in future posts.

Zhongoman

Pa4puz
05-06-03, 10:07
well guys today at work I was told by a coworker that has a famliy member that is le that on thursday there was a sting in newburg he told me to be care ful and i told him i sure will thast why maybe its been dead out there so be care ful he tells me that the sting go on during the day between 3 pm and 7 pm

so i will be buying this guy coffe now and then

peace out

Wooly
05-09-03, 12:42
My friend told me I would get a kick ouy of DeeUncola's reports.

I sure have. In this area he seems to be looking for streetwalkers, but over the Jersey areas, he keeps saying he dosen't do them.

Maybe two people are using the same name. One consistant thing is that he (they) always tell us how wonderful he is.

Thanks to Moe Green for his many useful posts.

Leem
05-09-03, 16:17
Newburgh- cruised Ann Street on Wed . It was a warm day, 80, no action. It was after 3:30 PM and I thought it was strange so I guess I was lucky I was not caught in sting

JimmyDR
05-11-03, 16:54
So I was bored and decided to call the College Line:

40 girls on list today:

Rachel
Kim
Nicki - Queens
Brit - Queens - 6 Feet tall
Jade
Judy
Didra - Bronx
Diamond
Stef
Marsha - Queens
Kathy
Amanda - Brooklyn - 5ft 3 - 38 years old
Aierla
Amber
Alexis - Bronx
Sasha
Erica - Queens
Cindy
Dina
Candy - Bronx
Melony
Monica
Kelly
Tina
Sarah
Laura
Jessie
Anna
Trina
Cherry - Bronx
Emily

Moe_Greene
05-11-03, 23:32
jajajajajajajajjaaj

here is one for you guys picked up a sw on anns st today ask how much and she said anything she just wants some thing to eat so i said ok she did her thing cbj and after we finished i went to the store and got 20oz coke and two bags of chips for a total of $1.50 suuuuuuuuuwwwweeeeee

OK Magic, let's see you out-do this one in Yonkers :-)

Good job (pun intended) pa4puz. You make us all proud to be Hudson Valley Horndogs.

Moe

Buffalo Bill
05-11-03, 23:40
Moe

Beats the hell out of my personal best of a "Happy Meal" a few miles south of Memphis two months ago !

DeeUncola
05-12-03, 00:52
Originally posted by Wooly My friend told me I would get a kick ouy of DeeUncola's reports. I sure have. In this area he seems to be looking for streetwalkers, but over the Jersey areas, he keeps saying he dosen't do them.

Maybe two people are using the same name. One consistant thing is that he (they) always tell us how wonderful he is. ......

Same person. Apparently, you did NOT read my posts here or the problem would have disappeared.

I do NOT pick up SWs in my car. I am not averse to meeting them in a bar or elsewhere. But having my car seized in not my cup of tea.

NOTICE MY POST
my post of 4-28-2003, Deeuncola Two weeks ago, when I was in Newburgh, the pickins were slim on Ann St., though a young blonde was walking around for an hour with no one picking her up.

However, as stated below, I saw, about 100 ft from the blonde, another woman in a van watching the "streetwalker. "A sting?! A set up?!

There are bars on Lower B'way near the river, only l block in from the Ann Street stroll. For ex: Captain's Table which on the inside is a middle class bar.

But when I was there, no hookers were inside. Are there any bars where hookers go regularly, and where a guy can meet without patrolled surveillance? A bar where you can meet a lady over a brew.

Now notice that last paragraph. I wanted to pick them up in BARS not in my car. Didja pay attention. I do not pick them up IN MY CAR.

NOW NOTICE MOE GREENE's POST

post of 4-29-2003, Moe Greene

Dee,

Your surveillance on the blonde streetwalker's surroundings betrays wisdom on your part. Let the cops bust the average knucklehead while the members of this board stay safe as a benefit of our collective experience.

I wish I could help you on any hooker bars, but I have made next to no exploration on this front in the Hudson Valley. I suspect that you will be our pioneer in this matter. .....

This is NOT rocket sciene.

I do NOT pick up SWs in my car.

I especially would NOT do so in Paterson, NJ where I would be in jail with some of the worst scum in America, if caught.

My reports on hooker sighting in both Paterson and Newburgh were true. In NEITHER PLACE WOULD I PICK THEM UP IN MY CAR.

The bars would of course be near the strolling areas. So you would go to a nearby bar and wait.

The method is valid. And my posts were valid.

I do NOT pick up SWs in my car. But I will notice them and see if a bar is nearby.

I was looking for a bar where I might meet them with no chance of car seizure.

Magic
05-12-03, 10:16
quote:
Moe

Moe:
That is record material!
Tought to top that one out.
Good job!

Wooly
05-12-03, 18:18
Originally posted by DeeUncola
Same person. Apparently, you did NOT read my posts here or the problem would have disappeared.Here we have it ! PROOF POSITIVE ! This is not the real DeeUncola.

The real DeeUncola could NEVER submit a post without telling everyone how wonderful he is. q.e.d.

J Burb
05-12-03, 22:06
Although this is my first post, I've followed this site for well over a year (mostly in the Bronx since the thread in my area seems dead) and feel its time I contribute. I only recently clicked on "other areas" and I was delighted to see street activity (my main interest) as close as Newburgh, as well as get a chuckle out of some rather entertaining posts (thanks Moe Green), so I think I'll start here.

With a few street names and a little help from Yahoo Maps, I went with a buddy to Newburgh this past Sunday morning between 2:00 and 3:00 AM just to suvey the area and see what was up first hand. Sure enough there was a young blond out just where I read about. She was thin, wearing a mini skirt and looked to have some sort of tatto on her chest. Could this be the same blond some of you are talking about or is there more than one out there? I passed her by and came back about 20 minutes later and saw her getting into a guys car and driving off.

In the meantime I drove past the police station (funny how they're always in the belly of the beast) down toward the water and pulled a U in the lot. I saw a girl straddling a guy in the drivers seat of his car (may have just been an odinary couple though, they werent even phased when I pulled in) and an older skank out collecting cans who may or may not have been a SW but possably could have been inexpensively exploited in her financial desperation. Saw a couple of LE on what looked to be routine car patrol, but no more than expected.

I'm not a seasoned monger with a lot of counter info to offer (yet), but anyones hospitaliy in answering a few questions would be much appreciated. I'll be sure to post any of my own future findings on the area.

1) Anyone ever try this particular blond, and is she legit? (cant miss the tatoo)

2) Any black or latino SW ever out? (all I hear of is white chicks)

3) Was I there too late to see any choices or are there better times to prowl and see more?

4) Hows the week night activity if any at all?

Thanks in advance: JBurb

J Burb
05-12-03, 22:18
Hi DeeUncola, do you actually know what the law is putaining to thier ability to seize your vehicle in that situation? Is it merely an inconveinent temporary seizure, where you can pay the impound fee and get it back, or are they allowed to actually confiscate it entirely? Anyone?

Moe_Greene
05-12-03, 23:06
Originally posted by Wooly
Here we have it ! PROOF POSITIVE ! This is not the real DeeUncola.

The real DeeUncola could NEVER submit a post without telling everyone how wonderful he is. q.e.d.

Wooly,

I am not sure why you have such hostility for Dee. Certainly it cannot be merely at the behest of a "friend." I just cannot stand flame wars so do us all a favor and cut the shit. At times you sound like a broad.

Moe

Pa4puz
05-13-03, 11:57
well J burb

all i can tell you is like they told me in the beging you have win your stripes here. I think i smell le

Magic
05-13-03, 12:42
Originally posted by J Burb
I''l try to help.

1) Anyone ever try this particular blond, and is she legit? (cant miss the tatoo)
I am not in this area,so I would'n know.
2) Any black or latino SW ever out? (all I hear of is white chicks)
Try the Bronx and Yonkers.Good selection of both items there(I wish they were more white SW's here,they are my weakness)
3) Was I there too late to see any choices or are there better times to prowl and see more?
Actually around my area,the BX and YO that is the perfect time to monger.

4) Hows the week night activity if any at all?
Try weekends and end of month to monger.That is the best times.

Thanks in advance: JBurb

J Burb
05-14-03, 00:01
Well J Burb

All I can tell you is like they told me in the beginning: you have win your stripes here. I think I smell LE pa4puz,

Given the nature of this forum, I fully understand when any new member gets scrutinized as potential pork, but I think you should give a guy the opportunity to post a little before you red flag him as smelling like LE. I've followed WSG long enough to know better than ask beyond the general info that I did. As you may notice, I was specific only where I could provide specifics, and made a sincere attempt to contribute anything I could in my first post. The most useful and revealing info I found on Newburgh was already out there to be had on the board.

Anything I asked was'nt imposing and was doubtfully beyond what the local LE are probably already well aware of. I'm just seeking enough knowlage here to stay safe and not waste any trips to the area, as well as introduce myself to the same board that enlightened my interests. Hopefully my educated writing manner is'nt what contributed to your opinion. I won't change it for appearance sake, but I do realize how it could raise a brow. (especially if one were to assume that most cops are typically well educated) However, I respect your porogative to give a gutfelt opinion if you thought it was in the best interest of the community, even if it was premature and unfounded.

"Peace my friend" J Burb

P.S. thanks for the info Magic

Magic
05-15-03, 13:09
Anytime!
If you are ever around BX and YO,talk to me man.

Pa4puz
05-15-03, 13:39
pa4puz,

Given the nature of this forum, I fully understand when any new member gets scrutinized as potential pork, but I think you should give a guy the opportunity to post a little before you red flag him as smelling like LE. I've followed WSG long enough to know better than ask beyond the general info that I did. As you may notice, I was specific only where I could provide specifics, and made a sincere attempt to contribute anything I could in my first post. The most useful and revealing info I found on Newburgh was already out there to be had on the board.

Anything I asked was'nt imposing and was doubtfully beyond what the local LE are probably already well aware of. I'm just seeking enough knowlage here to stay safe and not waste any trips to the area, as well as introduce myself to the same board that enlightened my interests. Hopefully my educated writing manner is'nt what contributed to your opinion. I won't change it for appearance sake, but I do realize how it could raise a brow. (especially if one were to assume that most cops are typically well educated) However, I respect your porogative to give a gutfelt opinion if you thought it was in the best interest of the community, even if it was premature and unfounded.

"Peace my friend" J Burb

P.S. thanks for the info Magic well jburb your right it's my gut feeling and i did jump the gun

J Burb
05-15-03, 20:20
Originally posted by magic
Anytime!
If you are ever around BX and YO,talk to me man. Magic,

Actually much of the good info I have on both YO and BX came from some of your previous posts. I truly consider you to be one of the more informative members of this board. I'm actually planning a trip to YO soon and think I have a good idea where to look, I'll post what I find.

The BX however is a little more a mystery to me. During the winter, I dated a young Dominican girl down there and on my way home in the early a.m., I would often see these reported girls waiting alone by public phones, out on Westchester ave, under the train, but never approached any. Always saw several LE too. One concern that has kept me from venturing too far into the BX (Hunts point, ect.) is that I feel my clean cut caucasion appearance may actually work against me there.

In the past, I've been subject to the phenomina of reverse racial profiling (if such a thing exhists) where I've been pulled over and asked what I'm doing in a certian nieghborhood. I'm concerned it might look to LE that I'm there with illeagal intentions, and to any cautious SW, that I'm a possable undercover. At least in YO and NB, I can drive a couple of streets over from the action and blend better.

Got any opinions on this, or are my concerns just gross exagerations of reality? (Maybe this would be a more interesting question to post on the Bronx board).

J Burb

Track Addict
05-15-03, 22:25
I don't know the specific law you are referring to but I DO know that in some municipalities it is possible to have your vehicle confiscated and SOLD for revenue if you are caught even talking to girls on the track. The cops even carry a NADA book to see if it is worth anything before they decide. Oakland California is notorious for this. You don't even have to be convicted of anything. Seems totalitarian to me.

TA

Pa4puz
05-18-03, 03:53
Magic,

Actually much of the good info I have on both YO and BX came from some of your previous posts. I truly consider you to be one of the more informative members of this board. I'm actually planning a trip to YO soon and think I have a good idea where to look, I'll post what I find.

The BX however is a little more a mystery to me. During the winter, I dated a young Dominican girl down there and on my way home in the early a.m., I would often see these reported girls waiting alone by public phones, out on Westchester ave, under the train, but never approached any. Always saw several LE too. One concern that has kept me from venturing too far into the BX (Hunts point, ect.) is that I feel my clean cut caucasion appearance may actually work against me there.

In the past, I've been subject to the phenomina of reverse racial profiling (if such a thing exhists) where I've been pulled over and asked what I'm doing in a certian nieghborhood. I'm concerned it might look to LE that I'm there with illeagal intentions, and to any cautious SW, that I'm a possable undercover. At least in YO and NB, I can drive a couple of streets over from the action and blend better.

Got any opinions on this, or are my concerns just gross exagerations of reality? (Maybe this would be a more interesting question to post on the Bronx board).

J Burb

J BURB i know how you feel it happen to me to in spring valley (rockland county) one time i got pulled over and the cop ask all kinds of questions then he told me that he pulled me over cuz i went around the block 3 times and he thought i was looking for drugs or pussy i told him that i'm not a drug user but a little pussy would not be bad that pissed him off and told me to get out of there.

J Burb
05-19-03, 00:57
J BURB i know how you feel it happen to me to in spring valley (rockland county) one time i got pulled over and the cop ask all kinds of questions then he told me that he pulled me over cuz i went around the block 3 times and he thought i was looking for drugs or pussy i told him that i'm not a drug user but a little pussy would not be bad that pissed him off and told me to get out of there. Any activity there lately? I know there once was. I live close by and have recently passed through several times with an eye open, but saw nothing. Probably not on the Main St. anyway, if even at all. Give a heads up of any sightings.

Pa4puz
05-20-03, 11:46
Should have asked him if he could recommend a better stroll.

Bad approach on your part. On Main St. Rt 45, north of the tracks, there is a bar, a black bar, with a prominent sign saying NO DRUG DEALING ALLOWED as you enter. If I remember, it is the Camelot but I am not sure. Something like that.

Park your car on Main St. and walk in. I did it once. The bar is mainly black but I was not the only white guy there. But a drink, sit a spell, and the girls will come in to you. No cops, no fuss. But the girls will be black.

This info is from Early 2002. I prefer Latinas or whites, so I did not return.

The point is: Why put your car at risk. Park it and go into a bar. If they won't do it in the men's room a meeting can be arranged where the cops do NOT prowl. Circling on Main St., if you are white guy is asking for trouble. There are also Latino bars a block west of Main St. where girls can be met but some discernment and Spanish is necessary.

yes dee i know that bar and theres is 3 other bars here that they are all latinas mostly from the d.r. but you have to spend to much $$$$$ befor you get any trim i usd to give them rides back to the city and had my luck with a few of them.

Pa4puz
05-20-03, 11:51
Any activity there lately? I know there once was. I live close by and have recently passed through several times with an eye open, but saw nothing. Probably not on the Main St. anyway, if even at all. Give a heads up of any sightings.

j burb the only thing that spring vally has is the cat houses and to get in you have to know some one becuse they are picky i'm spanish and have a hard time getting in becuse if you dont look that your from s.america you anit getting in

fbird65
05-21-03, 17:23
Hey gang,

Well now I am settled in Dutchess and man is the well dry here. I am very surprised there is nothing up this way, nor in Putnam either. I guess there is only Danbury, but what a pain it can be to travel at times.

I am doing my home work but haven't found anything yet. If I do, I will report it here.

Later
Fbird65

Pa4puz
05-22-03, 09:14
Hey gang,

Well now I am settled in Dutchess and man is the well dry here. I am very surprised there is nothing up this way, nor in Putnam either. I guess there is only Danbury, but what a pain it can be to travel at times.

I am doing my home work but haven't found anything yet. If I do, I will report it here.

Later
Fbird65

talk to moe pok city has some action

J Burb
05-24-03, 15:53
Should have asked him if he could recommend a better stroll.

Bad approach on your part. On Main St. Rt 45, north of the tracks, there is a bar, a black bar, with a prominent sign saying NO DRUG DEALING ALLOWED as you enter. If I remember, it is the Camelot but I am not sure. Something like that.

Park your car on Main St. and walk in. I did it once. The bar is mainly black but I was not the only white guy there. But a drink, sit a spell, and the girls will come in to you. No cops, no fuss. But the girls will be black.

This info is from Early 2002. I prefer Latinas or whites, so I did not return.

The point is: Why put your car at risk. Park it and go into a bar. If they won't do it in the men's room a meeting can be arranged where the cops do NOT prowl. Circling on Main St., if you are white guy is asking for trouble. There are also Latino bars a block west of Main St. where girls can be met but some discernment and Spanish is necessary.I checked out the Camolot this Friday about 7:30 pm. I fugured since it was a Friday and near the end of the month, it might be a good time to find a provider looking to part a monger with his paycheck on his way home. Unfortuneately there was just a small handfull of middle aged regulars and the bartender looked at me like I must have been lost walking in there or something. There was no door on the mens room (an obvious deterrent for something) and I saw the "no dealing" sign you spoke of.

Not to say this place has no potential, I do often see a younger crowd outside during closing time with no shortage of hot black chicks, but this was obviously not the time for it. The place also seems to cater to weekly parties and such, so I have the feeling most of the crowd will be local regulars who know eachother well. So If I go again, I think I'll at least go with a black friend just to smooth out my presence.

I later cruised up and down Main and it's surrounding streets till about 9:00, but saw nothing. It was a little cold and rainy though. There seems to be another couple of bars right near the Camolot that could be worth a look, but I'll just stick to the "once over" on my way home cruise for now.

Moe_Greene
05-25-03, 09:40
talk to moe pok city has some action

Actually, I would say that Pok is just a decent backup with a regular lineup that rarely changes. If you want a chance at a pretty hot time, go to Newburgh. You will save $10 on average for that matter.

A couple of days ago I picked up Chris at 1AM. Chris is a 35 yr old blond with a very nice body (face - 6, body - 7, attitude - 9). She only walks the street when she is mad at her boyfriend (the stupid f*ck) and it shows in her appearance. I took her to the hour-motel on B'way and had the hottest time I have had with a sw in the Hudson Valley. 1/2 and 1/2 for .4 with .1 tip. The .1 tip was worth it since she really did her job for it. The bj came with deepthroat and lots of eye contact (sooo important). FS had her squatting over me and grunting. Very primal, very sexy.

Add to that her phone number and it was well worth the 1/2-hour cruise through that little battlefield we call Newburgh. (By the way, she does not want me giving that number out. Rules are rules.)

I am still trying to find a sw desperate enough to take less than $1.50 (and I do mean one dollar and fifty cents) in goods in exchange for some action.

Moe

Moe_Greene
05-26-03, 02:27
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Not long after my last post I cornered Rebecca in Pok. She is a medium sized, chunky, 35 y.o. black women who can gab with the best of them. I saw no signs of drug abuse of any sort. In fact, her face is quite youthful. She claims to only walk the street every once in a while and I find this believable as I have only seen her once before over the last ten years.

Rebecca is one of the few sw's who appears to really understand a man's needs. She demonstrated this by telling me that she was going to get me off in record time and then she did it. She explained to me that a man's sexuality is visually based and then proceeded to lift her shirt, play with her nipples, lick her lips seductively, and then moan as if in full orgasm all the while maintaining perfect eye contact.

While she was doing this I put the condom on. She then took my covered member in her mouth and stroked it with her lips every so slowly while still maintaining eye contact. She finished me off in under ten strokes. I never felt rushed, just an incredible rush.

It has been a good week. First my best sw fs hotel date, then a pse cbj for .3.

Rebecca is the best set of lips in Pok.

Moe

Zhongoman
05-26-03, 11:02
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Moe_Greene
[i]Dear Fellow Mongers,

It has been a good week. First my best sw fs hotel date, then a pse cbj for .3.

This is why you are so well respected on this board Moe - in very few words I can see the picture in my mind's eye and it is awesome!

Thanks for your continued postings.

BTW... I have similar issues with numbers and locations. It isn't worth losing a real top grade SW by posting too much. Once I"m convinced there's nothing more I really want from one I"m happy to pass along the vitals. During the chase I'm less generous....

Zhongoman

fbird65
05-28-03, 19:31
Moe,

I am new to the area, man it is so dry in Dutchess. Westchester had it all. I am not one to look for SW's, more of the massage or escort service kind of guy. Is there anything at all in this area? Or maybe a strip club like the ones in Bridgeport CT??

If I find anything I will gladly share it.

Fbird

Moe_Greene
05-29-03, 23:21
Moe,
I am new to the area, man it is so dry in Dutchess. Westchester had it all. I am not one to look for SW's, more of the massage or escort service kind of guy. Is there anything at all in this area?

I was an escort guy while living in California, but the Hudson Valley's lack of comparable talent in these areas made me a sw guy.

There is a lady named Leeza who advertises in the Pok Journal for relaxation massage. I have never been there but have heard enough from reliable sources that she provides a happy ending (HR only). .95 1/2-hour 1.5 hour. She is supposed to be a real HR artist however and could be your best manual experience.

For that kind of money I prefer self-service while watching Jenna Jameson lick some other blond into orgasm on some Vivid DVD.

The closest FS massage is probably Danbury, which is pretty close to the county border. A close second is Halcyon Spa on route 211 in Middletown. This is non AMP. My favorite is Island Oriental Spa in Milford, PA. It is a hike but I know absolutely no one in Pennsylvania and too many people in CT/NJ/NYC. It is good to be anonymous.

I have never tried to discover whether the local exotic dancing take out services were escorts or not. I assume they are since they keep getting closed down and resurfacing. I do know of about 5-6 sw's who claim to have been employees of these organizations over the last few years. If this is true then their talent is terrible...

Or maybe a strip club like the ones in Bridgeport CT??

That would be nice but it seems to me that there are few places on either American coast that have strip clubs like Bridgeport. Perhaps Baltimore's Block, but not at such affordable prices (.6 for FS!!!)

The Blue Moon clubs are good places to grow an erection, but I have never ponied up the $$$ to see whether anything special is offered in the champagne rooms.

By the way, I caught Windy Leigh's act at the Blue Moon Lounge in Newburgh. She has hall-of-fame hooters and a nice snatch...

If I find anything I will gladly share it.

Fbird

Good Luck,

Moe

ChicaLover
05-31-03, 10:22
Anyone got anything on Plattsburgh by any chance? Thanks for any suggestions.

upstateny

fbird65
06-02-03, 17:26
Moe,

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I just have to keep looking and hoping. I am an escort kind of guy for the most part. I can't even imagine going out for the sw's. So I will continue to keep looking.

Thanks again, this is a great board.

Fbird

Maxx
06-02-03, 21:10
Fbird,

You mentioned how Westchester had it all. Do you mean that you could find a lot of action in Westchester? Or do you mean that it is in close proximity to many places where action can be had?

I've found Westchester to be pretty dry myself. I've only been successful in B-port, and NYC.

Pa4puz
06-03-03, 10:52
some info for you guys

i work for a trucking outfit thats how i get some of my info and when i do then i go on a recon mission.well today i was told that in newberug on ann & 9w by the church there was 3 hoe out around 3am and 4 by the mobile .the guy told me that theres one that has ponytales very young looking that even he would do.well looks like i will be there soon

JimmyDR
06-03-03, 11:05
some info for you guys

i work for a trucking outfit thats how i get some of my info and when i do then i go on a recon mission.well today i was told that in newberug on ann & 9w by the church there was 3 hoe out around 3am and 4 by the mobile .the guy told me that theres one that has ponytales very young looking that even he would do.well looks like i will be there soon

It was great to meet you at F Stop!!! Need to do it again!!!!!

Yak27
06-09-03, 23:15
Finally had some luck in Newburgh this evening on Ann St. Picked up this 28yo greek chick and we had a lot of fun had 1/2 and 1/2 in a great spot she knew a few miles away from downtown. She was really nice looking and her attitude was even better. She has dark hair 5' 2" and skinny. She did not appear to be on da crack as a lot of the girls here are. I saw a few out but was glad to pick up this Greek babe.

Moe_Greene
06-25-03, 16:49
Dear Mongers,

I can't stand to see this board fall to the bottom of the New York pile, so I just had to tag a new girl to report about. I found Kim in Pok. She is 36, blond, 5'0", and about 170lbs. She is pretty with DD tata's. She gave me a cbj by the pond for .2. I also got her phone number (she is from Wappingers).

Moe

BigJohnHo
06-26-03, 00:05
Hey Moe,

5'0? 170lb? Kim sounds like a meatball to me.

Moe_Greene
06-26-03, 13:12
Originally posted by bigjohnho
Hey Moe,

5'0? 170lb? Kim sounds like a meatball to me.

bigjohnho,

You are correct, but IMHO the best visual assets for bj's is a pretty face, nice lips, and nice hair plus general cleanliness. All of those elements were present and I would certainly go for a repeat performance for .2. Actually she did not argue at .20 so I will pitch .15 if I see her again.

Of course the best visual assets for fs and anal are entirely different.

Moe

J Burb
06-28-03, 15:05
NEWBURGH:

Pulled in around 3 a.m. Saturday morning. Seems everywhere I drove, people were out all over the place. Snagged a provider on one of the side streets off of Ann and there looked to be a few others out. She was a decent looking white girl ( 7 ) in her early 30's with a nice figure and shoulder length curly red hair. We drove to a spot she said was safe and negotiated a .2 BJ with a the option of FS for an additional .1. She seemed cool and everything was going smooth untill she whipped out her crack pipe. I let her hit it only because we were already parked and she had begun service, plus I figured I might be in for a more wild time if she was nice and high, but it only made her more interested in sucking her pipe than my ****. After I got her jeans half way down, she suddenly started getting paranoid with our location, so I agreed to move on. She wanted to pick up some more product on the way out but I said "no way!" Instead we end up heading toward a motel she claimed to already have a room at. She must have really needed another hit because all in about 10 minuted her speech got really slurred and she started nodding out. I had to keep shaking her awake for directions. The motel was overrun with riff raff and she immediately hooked up outside with some people she knew for another fix. At this point I had'nt paid her yet and saw this as the perfect oprotunity to part ways than deal with anymore crackhead bullshit. My spidey sense was telling me not to follow her into the room anyway, Im was skeptical she was the only one occopying it.

Just when I was pulling out, I made eye contact with a black chick looking out the motel window at me. I stopped and she came out for a quick chat and in less than a minute we were off and running . She said her name was "Sugar" and looked to be in her mid to late 30's about 5' 7" with a thin body and mabie a 5 face. This was obviously a much easier option than cruising back into town and the girl seemed much nicer to deal with. Good attitude, no rush, and finding a safe location was her top priority. After negotiating the same .2 BJ + .1 FS deal, we parked in a safer area and she eagerly worked me over like a pro, starting with an excellent high powered BBBJ. She then rode me for a while and I ended our session by jackhammering her good and hard missionary style. A little akward in a compact car but we both had fun. Mission complete!

This was my first real score in Newburgh, but heres what I learned:

1) If a girl wants to smoke rock in your car, get her the fuck out of your vehicle ASAP. It probably not worth the hassle of her cracked out paranioa and priorities, not to mention the risk of having coke in your car. She may even foget she has your dick in her hand.

2) If you want cheap FS, negotiate A BJ first. A BJ is only worth so much and she'll likely jump at an extra .10 to go all the way. (I think I'll try starting $15 or less next time and work up from there)

3) This place is jumping! If you cant easily find a provider on a warm summer weekend night, you can't be looking very hard. Happy hunting!

J Burb

J Burb
07-02-03, 20:40
Went to Newburgh again about 1:30am Wed morning just to see if a weeknight had any where near the potential that the weekend did. Tried the Ann run and circled the block a few times as well as pull into the motel that I recently found Sugar at, but no dice, the place looked dead. I ventured South on Liberty where I knew people would be, but it seemed it was only drug dealers that were making thier services available to me. A lot of these guys had girls with them who may have very well been up for sale if had I bothered stopping, but I'm not about to deal with any pimp. The only attempt I made was a big titted black girl waiting alone on a corner that I passed by several times before approaching. Big mistake, she just yelled "Do I look like I need a fucking ride!" loud enough for half the block to hear. That was my cue to finally leave this section and I did so quickly. She was still yelling as I pulled away.

Went by Ann once more on the way out thinkng the night was a bust and long behold, I run across Liz, a chunky mid 40's hispanic woman walking alone with a 5 face and big tatas. She said she had her own air conditioned place near by, but I felt safer staying in the car, so we found a spot. This time I offered only .15 for a BJ to start, which was accepted without hesitation, but she did hesitate about the extra.1 for FS. I think she was just holding out to see if I'd offer more, because she eventually accepted it once the ball got rolling. Now this woman may be a little too old and chunky for some of you guys, but those nice big tits and thick bubble ass were exactly how I like it. Good attitude too. I was squirting hard up in her hairy snatch in no time (with a condom on of corse!). I later dropped her off in front of her place and asked for some digits but she had none, however I did get to see where she lived and feel more comfortable about the prospect of going to her place in the future.

One more thing to add: Although the situation went fine and Liz was cool, I found a glass stem in my car seat once I got home that she had obviosly dropped . Now Im realistic enough to know that a good amount of these girls are probably on the street supporting a crack habit, but I'm beginning to think it may be nearly all of them. I don't care if they use, it's just having the shit in my car that makes me nervious. Be careful out there!

J Burb

Mike #1
07-05-03, 23:44
Is there ANYTHING in the Fort Drum / Watertown Area at all? You would think near an Army base there would be something, but I have found nothing, even though I've been looking a lot. Any one that can point me in the right direction around here?

Pa4puz
07-06-03, 08:11
Well went to a party up near the burgh so I stop by Ann st to check it out. I saw only 2 SW's, one which was Liz, man can this ho hum. gave her 15 without asking and she took it like nothing.

After we where done I asked her were all the honey hang out when they are not out and she told me the Impirale Hotel
thast the one next to the Mobile Station on Broadway (17k)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

J Burb
07-06-03, 16:43
well went to a party up near the burgh so i stop by ann st to check it out. isaw only 2sw one which was liz man can this ho hum. gave her 15 without asking and she took it like nothing.

after we where done i asked her were all the honey hang out when they are not out and she tolod me the impirale hotel thast the one next to the mobile station on broadway (17k) Thats exactly where I found Sugar pa4puz! The place seemed dead when I tried during the week but the weekend was mad busy and may even have better potential than the street. Just pull in and park and you'll be amazed at how many people come to the windows to peek out the curtians at you. If you just hang in your car for a few and scan the place like your looking for something, either a dealer or girl should come out before long and see what you want. I'm sure a dealer will have no problem directing you to a girl either because he knows she'll probably buy from him later with the proceeds. I'm sure these people all know eachother anyway.

There seems to be the potential of snagging a girl with a room here also, only it may end up being a shared one, so I wouldnt enter any room without first asking who's in it and not with any more money in my pocket than what I intended to spend on the trick, just as a percaution. Some girls could have an acceptable room sharing system worked out though, and who knows, if its only other women in the room you might not mind if they stay and watch just for the kink appeal of it. If anyone lands a room situation, do tell.

Also, last Sat at this same motel, I saw an amazing perfectly thick thirty something latina with massive mammories and great ass. I would love to have hooked up with her but she was just leaving as I pulled in. I'm 99% sure she was a working girl because she knew the girl I already had in my car and exchanged a brief word with her. If anyone knows any more info on this girl, please post. I'd like to hit it sometime!

J Burb

Moe_Greene
07-06-03, 23:35
Dear Mongers,

Pok had a sizable bust last Wednesday night. Since then I have only seen the nastiest ho's on Main and Canon streets and none anywhere else. Watch out in Pok because we are probably next.

Kingston has been really dead for over a year now, so I guess I will have to do my trolling in Newburgh :-)

Moe

Lab Rat
07-07-03, 07:38
Here is the article from the Pok Journal:

Police charge 8 women with prostitution in city:

Eight women were arrested on prostitution charges in the City of Poughkeepsie Wednesday night, according to the city police department's Neighborhood Recovery Unit.

The women, ranging in age from 24 to 41, were arrested in the area of Main and Cannon streets, Sgt. Brett Orlich said. They were charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor.

Six were sent to Dutchess County Jail and two were sent to other police departments to face different charges, Orlich said.

The Poughkeepsie Journal does not typically publish the names of those charged with misdemeanors.

Kachta
07-08-03, 21:32
I'm off to Pittsburgh next month on biz. Anything going on up there? SW, AMP's, Strip clubs with benes?

Thanks

J Burb
07-10-03, 11:46
NEWBURGH Thu 1:00 am.

A few chioces out on Ann, young thin white girls, but I was looking for something thick n black so I kept cruising around. Went back after not finding anything but two of the better choices got taken so I circled the block once more. This time I ran across Liz again on Broadway and gave her a ride. I would have opted for something new but I was curious about the apartment situation and felt safe about it this time, so we went.

A different place from where she first showed me , so it appears she only borrows different rooms. A rather harmless guy she called "T" answered the door and gave up the small messy room for about 40 min while I got my nut. She accepeted .15 this time because I left the other .10 in the car that I promised her. Once back in the car she acted suprised and thanked me for throwing her the other .10. This leads me to believe .15 for FS would have been completely acceptable. Thus my new challange will be .15 for FS from the next ho I pick up.

As for Liz, she seems to be a strait shooter. Shes very accomodating, not in a rush, and has proven trustworthy with the room sutuation. Although she's not cream of the crop, access to a safe room does add to her appeal for anyone uneasy about a car date. Theres always several other choices out there though.

J Burb

Neovel
07-10-03, 23:29
Thanks for all the great info all, long time reader but I haven't posted since I moved from boston.
Newburgh seems to be the best place to find action so far, but I have also had some luck in the middletoown area (for those who might live closer). mostly around the North st / East Main st area around the night clubs in that area, but also near the bowling alley/bus station off of north st (cant remember the exact name of the street) seems to have some action sometimes too. There are not nearly as many SW's as newburgh, and I'd be lying if i said i found a girl everytime i went cruzing, but I feel much safer in this town than in newburgh and the girls seem to be much cleaner and much more attractive. bcause of the long, flat, straight and well lit roads in the area, the 5o crusiers are much easier to see and seem not to care much about the girls, they are more occupied with the dealers and drunks coming out of the bars.

I picked up a BEAUTIFUL SW on one of the side streets off of North last night (face 8, body 9) who was willing to do anything, as she put it, for the right price. We agreed to a BJ for .10 (thats right, .10!) and it was one of the best I have ever had. she was a totally coherent white girl of about 20/21yrs and seemed to be relitivly drug free with a great attitude.

Here's a couple of hints I have picked up by rolling in the area, most of which are common sense but here goes anyway-

1) Try not to consentrate on one area too long, the SW's seem to roam on different streets as the night goes on, and it will limit the possibility of getting pulled over

2) The middletown 5o have single numbers on their front plates to identify the units. Try to remember the numbers and avoid passing the same car more than a few times. This is usually their biggest tip off

3) If you see a girl you like, dont hesitate too long, cause they tend to disapear real quick.

4)MOST IMPORTANT- dont forget the dates july 12-july17! this is the time when the Orange Co. fair is open, and if the last few years are any indication, the North st. area will be crawling with SW's trying to make a few bucks. They tent to be "out of towners" meaning the dress is much more revealing and the prices tend to drop a bit, and also the 5o are almost non-existant because they are all stationed over at the fairgrounds.

5) If you pick up a SW, try to make your way towards the south end of middletown in the residential neiborhood to park. There are mostly nice rich houses in this area which is only about a 2 min drive at most, the streets are darker and totally quiet, and the chances of 5o passing by are slim to none. There are no dealers or riffraf, (almost noone at all) ant if by some weird chance u do get stopped, they are much more likely to think she is your friend whom you are dropping off at home.

I'll probably hit newburgh tonight, but I will do my best to keep ya'all up to date on Middletown just in case anyone is interested.

Thanks again all.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Moe_Greene
07-12-03, 09:02
Dear Mongers,

I finally went to the fine Brazilian lady who advertises "stress release" massage in the Pok area. The reports in the archives are right on. You won't get BJ or FS but you will probably get the best HR you have had (in the USA, at least).

I paid .95 for the half hour. Excellent back massage followed by her running her fingernail along my ass and sack. When I was "ready" she performed some nice slow manual stimulation. The woman knows every trick in the book.

Her face is an 8-9, body 6. She was a real knockout 15 years ago. Adjusting for the limited range of services, her attitude was clearly a 10. The girl was performing real cock worship.

Moe

J Burb
07-12-03, 14:29
Went again to NB Sat about 1 a.m. with a buddy to monger. The streets looked suprisingly quiet, maybe from the earlier rain. One or two possabilities on Bway but I wasnt sure. Stopped by the gas station to kill time before resuming the hunt and who do I see once again but Liz with a girlfriend. Perfect! They had a room at the motel next door so off we went.

Not more than a minute later the manager came beating on the door with some shit about too many people in the room. They said he was just pissed because nobody will trick him. Rather than deal with any bullshit we all left for a car date. My buddy took Liz who was pleasant as always and I took Shaniqua, a skinny black girl with no tits and a dopey face who thought she was all that. She was impatient and wouldnt even let me touch her pussy. It was stank anyway. I made sure to ram her extra hard just for having a cocky attitude but would never use her again.

Dropped them off, paid 30 each and hit Ann on the way out just to see if it picked up but saw only one skeezy looking black girl. Carefull at that hotel guys, the managers eyes are watching. May be better off leaving with a date. May not have been a problem if I just went solo though.

J Burb

J Burb
07-13-03, 20:48
NEWBURGH Sun 2:30 am:

This will be my last post on Newburgh for a while. Between witnessing what looked like a sting last night, picking up a transexual, and eventually landing some skank who probably had a disease, I think I've had my fill of the place for the moment ( I say that now ). I'd still recommend it though.

It was a full moon and LE presence seemed heavy (I hear it matters) I didnt see a single SW after almost an hour of trolling all over the area south of Broadway. Finally I went up Broadway and spotted this hot young black or possably dark latina girl waiting alone at the end of the strip. I established solid eye contact and went to circle back but was deterred by a cop standing outside his vehicle looking down in her direction about a block past the girl. Looked like a possable set up, so I kept going and played it safe. Good move because after seeing this same cop about 30 min later patrolling somewhere else, I went back only to witness two squad cars busting a car full of guys exactly where the girl had been standing. She was among them but looked more like part of a sting than the bust because she was standing with the cops and everyone else had thier hands on thier head but her.

Later, went up Ann after everything closed and spotted this tall hefty black girl with a pony tail and sweatsuit. Just what I've been looking for , or so I thought. I couldnt tell from the dark street but as soon as she got in the car I knew something wasnt right. That square jaw and contrived feminine voice just werent cutting it. A rather ugly women up close at that. I then accused her of being a man which she animately denied and offered to pull down her pants to prove it. I took her up on it even though I was already sure. She tried to fool me by quickly flashing some bush but I said it wasnt proof enough and pulled out the flash light asking her to spread her legs. She then had no choice but to fess up to being a transexual. Did she have a cock? I dont know, the fact was hidden by the bulk of her thick thighs. All I do know is she definately didnt have a pussy! Now I'd expect to maybe run across this sort of thing in Manhatten, but Newburgh? Wow!! She needed money and still wanted to proceed but I said "NO WAY!" I pondered the thought of all the poor guys dicks she must have aready sucked who didnt know or realized too late. Who knows, maybe some knew and actually liked it! Not my thing though.

So how do you get an at least 6ft 200 + lb transexual out of your car? Not by force I'll tell you. This person was obviously much bigger than me and I'm sure could hold his own. I'm not some gaybashing homophobe anyway so flipping out just wasnt nessisary. No contact, no harm done, so we end up making a brilliant arrangement instead. She knew exactly where some other girls were and offered to hook me up with one of them since I had been so cool about the situation. I threw her a few dollars for the trouble and was lead to Kisha, a thin white blond on a parallel street north of Bway. I drop off the tranny and take Kisha for a ride who says she's fresh meat and usually services buissiness men this side of town starting at least .30 + tip just for just a CBJ. She quickly settled on the .25 I offered for FS though. She claims her street has a few girls of better quality than the Ann girls who she claims are all played out and on heroin. Sounds like the "crackhead calling the heroin addict black" to me because she looked no better than any other girl I've seen out there (except the tranny), a 5 or 6 at best.

After I begin banging her, I notice this sizable sore on her lip so I pull out the flashlight to inspect and before I even asked, she was pointing out two more red spots on her hairless snatch as being "just ingrown hairs". Yeah, right! I didnt get too frazzled about it because I hadnt let her slob my knob and limited my penitration to about half way carefully avoiding any pelvic contact. This was all followed by a liberal application of sanitary wipes. I cant say I was thrilled about it though, and would probably pass her up in the future because of it. Cant complain about the service however. Accomidating, in no rush, didnt smell, and had a good spot even if her "higher quality" pitch was laughable. It did end up being the last straw of the night for me though, at least for a while anyway. (Untill the devil on my shoulder eventually tells me otherwise) LOL!

J Burb

Zhongoman
07-17-03, 19:35
Interesting goings on downstate. I can't help but wonder if all the posts here are cluing in the fuzz to your routine. This is not a judgement as I'm seriously addicted to this stuff myself, but I can't shake this feeling that the info posted here is contributing to the LE action....

I also note that Moe has been pretty quiet lately. When Moe shuts down I get concerned.....

Moe_Greene
07-17-03, 22:01

I also note that Moe has been pretty quiet lately. When Moe shuts down I get concerned.....

The reports on this board reveal why I have been so quiet. Even though Newburgh is still the best place for good cheap fun, I live just East of Pok, which has had a few sizable crackdowns, leaving the place nearly bereft of the nicer sw's.

Also, Newburgh is just too busy with the kids out of school.

This is all too bad since summers have always been the best times in Pok. I should also add that I am thinking of staying away from sw's in order to save cash for an occasional AMP trip to Danbury.

Moe

J Burb
07-18-03, 03:34
Interesting goings on downstate. I can't help but wonder if all the posts here are cluing in the fuzz to your routine. This is not a judgement as I'm seriously addicted to this stuff myself, but I can't shake this feeling that the info posted here is contributing to the LE action....

I also note that Moe has been pretty quiet lately. When Moe shuts down I get concerned..... I absolutely agree. After seeing the heavy increase in LE presense as well as a decrease in available SW's this past weekend I couldnt help but to wonder the same thing. Interestingly enough, I recall reading a string on the Bronx board some time ago with a supposive cop who had revealed himself and was debating about the legallity of prostitution with other WSG members. It cant take much for LE to surf the web over a doughnut and coffee and then plan accordingly, or for one police dept to tip off another about boards like this, so you may be right on the money Zhongoman

As for my previous posts, I only became aquainted with NB recently, thats why I ended up like a kid in a candy store there for a while. Although I've been eager to post my findings and give back to the board a little, unfortuneately I must agree Its probably best to show restraint in the future for the benifit of everyone. What a catch 22!

J Burb

Neovel
07-18-03, 04:48
Went back to Middletown again last night to try and avoid all of the crackdowns going on in NB and POK recently. There seemed to be a good number of really great looking SW's out, probably because of the fair being in town, but it was very tough to figure out who was a SW and who was not. Unfourtunately, eye contact doesn't mean much there and they are not nearly as agressive as in NB. Most of them just wander the streets untill someone stops and makes the first move. I got reamed out by a girl at about 2am wearing a short mini-dress who was hanging out where all of the SW's usually do, and who kept yelling "Yo!" at me every time I passed. What yould you think? It is too bad because the quality of girls usually far surpasses those in NB. Lots of LE out again as normal, but they don't seem to care much at all about the SW action, they never glanced twice at any of them, and one even passed me when I pulled over to talk to a pretty SW at about 2:30am and paid no attention what so ever to us. Anyway, I also hope that these forums are not acting as a tip off for the LE, things in this area are getting bad enough as it is. Also, if any of my information isn't wanted or needed (i.e. everyone would rather not hear about middletown), please let me know and I will only post about NB and POK from now on. No hard feelings.

Magic
07-18-03, 09:45
Hello fellow Mongers :
I have a question for you!
I recently met a nice red headed in YO.Her name is Sabrina, 30ish Red hair green eyes ok body with glasses, she claims to be new to the area and says that she is from Newburgh.
Anybody had meet her in this area.
Nice full service for $30 witch tells me she is from around that area.Usually a less good looking SW will charged $40 in this area.

BigJohnHo
07-18-03, 09:57
Burb,

So you pick up a 6' and 200lb thing? How many women on the street can have such phisique? You sure you were not looking forward to a tranny subconsiously? (just kidding)

J Burb
07-18-03, 17:30
Originally posted by bigjohnho
Burb,

So you pick up a 6' and 200lb thing? How many women on the street can have such phisique? You sure you were not looking forward to a tranny subconsiously? (just kidding) Its not all that uncommon to see a 6ft black woman who's all ass and this person definately had that. You'd be suprised how well some of these black girls pack on the pounds and wouldnt suspect they wiegh what they do. It all seems to go to the right places too and is part of why I like em dark and thick, so to pick up a black woman of this weight and hieght was'nt all that unusual for me.

Its not so easy to distinguish the tranny thing from 20 ft away on a poorly lit street either. Especially with her dark complexion and my mind being preoccupied with busting a nut. Sick thing is, a small twisted part of me actually contimplated her offer for a split second after she begged to suck it anyway, but I was quickly overcome by better judgment. LOL!

Yak27
07-18-03, 21:03
Magic

Yep shes quite a dish I met her in Newburgh see my post earlier a few months back. I had a good time with her she is originally from Beacon did you get a number I would love to get in contact with her.

Hello fellow Mongers :
I have a question for you!
I recently met a nice red headed in YO.Her name is Sabrina, 30ish Red hair green eyes ok body with glasses, she claims to be new to the area and says that she is from Newburgh.
Anybody had meet her in this area.
Nice full service for $30 witch tells me she is from around that area.Usually a less good looking SW will charged $40 in this area.

Moe_Greene
07-19-03, 12:17
Dear Brothers in Ho's,

Let's not get too paranoid here. While I am sure that LE does read this board when the time to trap comes, it seems to me that the decision to send out decoys is made using much more compelling and public data than the few reports that show up here.

Think about it, anyone reading the WSG would conclude that the police are doing a much better job in the Hudson Valley than most other equally-populous places on the board.

I am sure that a bunch of mongers riding in endless circles past the same spot in a reckless fashion will raise more ire than an occasional story on a venue as obscure to the general public as the WSG.

It is simply that time of year, so ...

1. Be careful!
2. Take an occasional ride to CT, PA, or train ride to Baltimore (Great place!!!).
3. Check out Halcyon Spa in Middletown or Leeza in Pok.
4. Use those phone numbers you have collected from the higher end sw's. I have about four of them.
5. Now is the time to do some recon cruising to discern which sw's are for real.

Also, Neovel, please tell us more about Middletown. I have driven through a few times on my way back from PA MP's and usually see a sw who makes me wish I had some money/energy left. The level of detail you use is fine.

Moe

CoolGuy
07-19-03, 15:50
Gentlemen,

Are there SWs in Newburgh and Middletown or any other town closer to NJ during the daytime? I am in NJ and I am fed up with the quality, quantity (lack of), hassles and risks with SW in NJ. It's not possible for me to monger at nights over there...

Zhongoman
07-19-03, 19:45
Glad to hear all is well, Moe. I'm not trying to rile everybody up here, but in Rochester you can hardly find anything you won't puke on lately.
I got lucky a few weeks back and met a nice 21yr old on a corner. She looked fresh and was not a crackho, but is bipolar and speaks as if she's drunk. She's actually a very nice girl, chunky but in an attractive way. She's also horny as hell, because when I did my usual grope, jack off on her face routine she was panting. She told me afterwards that she's never seen a guy beat off before and it got her massively horney. I absolutely believe her too and very nearly stuck my cock in her hole as she was dripping wet.

I am glad for the opportunity to share this and to read about my fellow mongers downstate, but with the climate in Roch now there's no way I'd want to tempt fate and post this on that board. I'm struggling finding fresh meat now....

Magic
07-21-03, 12:42
yak27:
I found her in Yonkers!
No number.I gave her mine and she promised to call me but I don't think it'll happen.I will be in the look out of her again, she is good!

Yak27
07-21-03, 14:01
yak27:
I found her in Yonkers!
No number.I gave her mine and she promised to call me but I don't think it'll happen.I will be in the look out of her again, she is good! Damn I want to meet up with her again shes good and the price is right. She seems to move around a bit she said from what I remember that she was college educated and was living in the city used to work for a service then moved upstate to Newburgh then to Beacon but came to Newburgh to work it and now shes in Yonkers? Damn she dont stay too long. Where in YO did you catch her thats not too far from me.

Neovel
07-21-03, 15:19
Did a middletown run again last night as well as the night before. Had a great time last night, but the other night seemed to be kinda dried up. I was able to find an extremely attractive SW at about midnight last night on Wickam ave off of North street. Face about an 8 to 9, body must have been close to a 10. I swear she looked to be a brittney spears look alike. She was about 21/22 years old and was wearing a short black mini-skirt with tan nylons and one of those almost see through shirts that tie in the middle with no bra. Honestly the hottest girl I have ever been with. We agreed on 25 for a BJ, (a little expensive i know) but if you would have seen her, you might have cleaned out your bank account for her too. We went to a pull-off area real close to where i picked her up, but after she started I asked her to untie her shirt so I could play around a little, and the lights in the apartment building came on and some guy came to the window. So needless to say, we left and went to one of my usual spots instead. When we got there, she wasted no time in pulling her shirt completely off without me asking and went back to work with a smile on her face. I only lasted about 30 seconds more, but when she finished, she didn't even open the door to spit like usual, she just washed it down with some water she was carrying with her. I didn't want the night to end, but sadly I was out of cash, so I headed back to town to drop her of and she said that she would like to walk instead it being such a nice night, so I didn't even have to drive her anywhere. She seemed completely drug free, and was so sweet in her attitude and was actually one of the best conversators I have met in a long time. All in all, it was the best experience I have had in all my years of cruzing. Hence the biggest problem with the middletown action: you can sometimes go a few nights without seeing a single SW, then all of a sudden, get the ride of your life. I first thought that it must be a trap, because lets face it, You almost never see a SW that looks so good, but knowing the middletown area and how unconcerned the LE seem to be with SW's, I took a chance and am glad I did. I have a feeling that she might have been there because of the OC fair, but I really hope to see her again soon. Moe, I would strongly recommend riding through Middletown on your way home from PA, but it is up to you weather you make a special trip out here knowing well that you might not see anyone at all. I will say though, that if you see one SW, you will probably see a boatload more on the same night (they seem to work in groups). If I see this blonde beauty again, I will be sure to get her name and number and pass it along, and I will do my best to keep y'all up to date on this area just in case you wnat something a little different than the POK and NB areas. Sorry about the long post again, hope all is well with all of you.

fbird65
07-23-03, 18:28
Dear Brothers in Ho's,

Think about it, anyone reading the WSG would conclude that the police are doing a much better job in the Hudson Valley than most other equally-populous places on the board.

Moe

Man you can say that again. Living in the Hudson Valley stinks as far as WS goes. There are no escort services either. Oh well....

Waka Jawaka
07-26-03, 14:19
Believe it or not, I found a lone SW in Glens Falls last night. I was just driving home from K-Mart and I saw a thin, plain looking white female hitchhiking. I really didn't think she was a SW. She was hitchhiking on RT 9 heading north.

Without expecting much, I decided to stop & give her a ride. She got in and asked me if I was going to Lake George. I said, "Why not? I don't have anything better to do."

Once we got past Wal-mart in Queensbury she mentions that she was trying to make some money on South Street (Glens Falls) but there were too many cops around. So I said "I don't see any cops around HERE. What do I get for a twenty?"

The result was a BBBJTC, a bit sloppy, but good. We parked in the parking lot of a seemingly deserted motel, which turned out to be where she was staying.

This is the first SW that I've seen in these parts in about 2 years.

Magic
07-28-03, 13:28
Yak27:
You could fin her in YO bet. Yonkers Av and New Main.
When you come to YO gimme a buzz.
xxorex@yahoo.com

Neovel
08-12-03, 02:43
Wow, been really quiet on the board lately. Is everyone still alive? Not too much happening lately, went to middletown last week and hooked up with a fairly decent blonde SW (about a 5), got FS for 35. Wanted to plan a trip to Newburgh for this week. Anyone been out there recently? I kinda figured the rain might hinder the action a little, but figured it was worth a try. I have usually cruzed Ann St for the most part, does anyone know a better place besides the hotel on broadway to find some good SW action? I only mentioned Ann st because Im pretty sure the LE is well aware of that area. I understand if noone wants to be too specific, but I was curious as if it was worth exploring other places or not. I have never been to POK, but judging from the recent LE action I have heard about, I figured it probably wouldn't be worth the trip. Hope all is well...

J Burb
08-13-03, 12:15
Originally posted by Neovel
Wanted to plan a trip to Newburgh for this week. Anyone been out there recently? I kinda figured the rain might hinder the action a little, but figured it was worth a try. I have usually cruzed Ann St for the most part, does anyone know a better place besides the hotel on broadway to find some good SW action? Try "Van Ness" which is the next st paralell and north of Broadway opposite of the Ann side. I've scored there and was told by the girl that at least 3 regulars work that street. The next street up(1rst) may have potential too and may be a better st to enter off 9W than Broadway if you dont want LE to see too much of your car in one evining. Also dont neglect any of the little side streets that connect Ann or Van Ness to Broadway. Girls are often laying low or traveling on these connecting streets. Hav'nt been to NB lately on account of Paterson NJ having my attention, but do post your details, Im still interested.

J Burb

Two Pumps
08-13-03, 16:57
Any action in Plattsburgh New York? The closest thing that I have found is lap dances at the Diamond Club on Route 9

Neovel
08-14-03, 09:44
Thanks for the info J Burb. Haven't made it to NB yet, but I'll definately try those areas when I do. I did, however, get to Middletown again on monday, and there was a suprising amount of SW's out. Has anyone noticed that after you decide to settle for a... ohhh, lets say "less than perfect" girl, as soon as she gets in your car, you pass a hot SW that makes you want to dump out the one sitting next to you and pick up the other one instead? Well, that was what happened to me on monday. I settled for a chubby WSW (face about a 4, body about a 3.5),and less than 30 seconds later, I passed the really hot blonde I was with a few weeks ago.

Figures....

Anyway, we settled on 15 for a HR, but she kept on insisting that I drop her off at her house so she could pick up her keys before we did anything so she didn't get locked out of her house. Seems to me that if she was that concerned about it she wouldn't have been wandering around at the far other end of MT fifteen minutes beforehand. Musta thought I was born yesterday or something. I usually try not to make a donation before we finish, but the girls will not do anything untill they get the green around here. I did, however, make her finish before I dropped her off there, but she kept arguing with me and the job was really rushed. Live and learn I guess. Only good thing was that there was no LE in sight the entire night.

I'll let you all know how NB went when I get there, untill then I hope you all are doing well and hope to hear from you all soon.

J Burb
08-15-03, 21:50

I usually try not to make a donation before we finish, but the girls will not do anything untill they get the green around here. I did, however, make her finish before I dropped her off there, but she kept arguing with me and the job was really rushed. Live and learn I guess. Only good thing was that there was no LE in sight the entire night.

Just a suggestion Neovel (as recommended in the advice section of WSG). Keep the money in your ash tray, show it to them so they know you have it, and tell them they're welcome to take it after service is rendered. You can even embellish a little and tell them you got ripped off once and insist on proceeding this way. Not every girl will agree but some will identify and oblige having probably been ripped off themselves a time or two.

Unfortuneately I had to learn this the hard way a couple of times. One girl told me she had a vaginal infection after I already paid for FS, so I basically paid double for a BJ. Another had a bogus sting scam she used which I pretty much saw through, but had let her roll me because I made a few mistakes and wasnt 100% confident.

Mistakes:
1) I verbalized the solicitation
2) I parked where she requested
3) I was in a borrowed car

A couple of times I also picked up girls that were nodding out and useless that Im glad I didnt pay because I had to drop them off. Another girl was having a heavy period that I wasnt warned of first and would have definately stopped trick and withheld funds had I known

The morale: Although most of my experiences went well, ALWAYS be ready for a SW's scam! Sometimes the excitement of the situation and a preoccupation with avoiding LE can cause you to lose sight of this.

J Burb

LongHare47
08-25-03, 19:55
Hey, what happened to all the info on Newburgh and Middletown lately? Is everyone on vacation or something?

I was up at NB this weekend and I didn't see anything. Whats going on? I tried NB and Middletown during the day today (Monday) nothing. Trolling around, will try again tonight.

Thanks

NY Jimmy
08-28-03, 01:06
I have visited Leeza in Poughkeepsie two weeks ago.

She is more expensive now (160 for an hour, 90 for half), she used to charge about $100 for an hour. She is downtown and in a rundown neighborhood. There is a bank across the street, make sure you park there (it is safer). The building she is in is old and a bit rundown but felt safe.

She is 4-5 on looks but 9 on personality and skill. you only get a massage and hand job (no full service or BJ), you could touch. You could also come twice. Granted, it is a lot of money to pay for a HJ, but some may enjoy being massaged for an hour down there, it felt great.

She was not too busy, I think she said had 3-4 costumers that day.

Neovel
08-29-03, 17:15
Middletown was decent enough again last night, but unfortunately, most of the better looking ones have left for the winter. I hooked up with a nice blonde whom i have been with several times before, she is about a 6-7 in looks and the same in body, but she has got a great personality and never rushes you. She says she has a lot of return customers because the common practice of SW's in the area is to set a time limit (5 min) for BJ and the same for FS. She also agreed that no one in MT will do anything unless they get the green first. She herself said she will make you drop her off unless she gets it up front, so be careful with the deal if you partake in middletown. She did suggest, though, that if I go out with anyone else in the future, I can make them take off their shoes and put them in the back seat or something to ensure they won't fly out the door before the fun is over. I usually like to go out with this girl, so I will be sure to get her name/number when I see her again, and will pass it along if others are interested. ( I will not post anything in the forums, but will be happy to e-mail to those I know.) MT is also great in the aspect that there are many areas with night clubs and bars where you can park and blend in with the other people in cars on there way out and the LE will not bother you. I do have to give the MT LE props in that they do a really good job in keeping the thugs and dealers off of the streets without giving trouble to peeps out for a ride, as they should. A few more words of caution:

-Be careful on Fri and Sat nights as the LE are in full force looking for DWI's
-Be careful you don't mistake a club girl for a SW, they are out on the weekends and dressed to kill, it's sometimes hard to tell them apart.

Haven't heard much from the other peeps in the forums, it almost seems like J Burb and myself are one of the few left. I hope everything is OK.

J Burb
08-31-03, 04:56
. She did suggest, though, that if I go out with anyone else in the future, I can make them take off their shoes and put them in the back seat or something to ensure they won't fly out the door before the fun is over.What a great idea! I will definately try it. It's so simple and reasonable you'd really have to question any girls intentions that did'nt agree to it. It may even become standard practice for me from now on.

Thanks for sharing.

J Burb

StealthMode
09-14-03, 01:31
I'm jealous. I think Newburg deserves it's own spot on the board. This place had some very nice prospects around. My luck was not too good in two nights of cruising but I liked what I saw.

First nite, saw 2 that I was really interested in that dissappeared while I was loooping trying to find a good pickup locale. I saw a hispanic sw that when I looped got into a flat bed pickup. I also saw a few other sws on the loops I made.

2nd nite at the Mobile, Steph made eye contact. Strawberry blond or light brown hair, white, overweight, DRUNK. Paid attention to nothing but her damn scratch off lottery ticket. Drove her around and finally pulled over to some light so she could get that over with. Then I noticed she had an open beer. I made her ditch that. Couldn't find a place to park that I was comfortabe with. Finally I threw here a few bucks just to get rid of her.

Then on First and Robinson saw a HOTTIE getting out of a pickup. Swung around and saw her going in a house. I pulled up and waved. She asked me to wait, changed tops and came out. Deanne had long light brown hair, thin, young. She was paranoid. Also I was going to hit a Bank down 17k, she was wanted to turn around 2 lights away from the bank. She wanted .3 for a bj, saying that is the lowest she goes. Since she didn't want to finish the ride to the atm I asked if we could settle on 17, all I had. She said for that all she could do was to play with her self and jerk me. Told me to get the $$ and come back. I never saw her until much later and was leaving the area. Also noticed some possible sores on the face as she got out.

Then picked up an older lady, all in black nice ta tas. LIZ. I'm wondering if I hit the jackpot. She asks me how I heard about the spot and says "let me guess, the internet." I asked if there are any other Liz's and she says that some girls user her name. She was kinda paranoid but careful and actually made me feel comfortable. Wanted .2 bj, .4 fs in room. Opted for the room. She said she had to get the key. Well, she gets the key and then wants me to go down this alley/walkway between two building off broad going towards the movie theater where this guy is. I wasn't comfortable w/ that arrangement and said no thanks. If I was sure it was the Liz spoken of here I would have risked it. She did have a great personality.

All in all NB seems to have good pickens I think. Also the loops off broadway offer many of the types of pickup spots I like.

So, while I didn't partake in any of the delicacies I can't wait to have a chance to try some again. NB seems to have the best selection of nice prospects and price that I've seen live so far.

sm

Neovel
09-15-03, 00:58
I hadn'e gotten the chance to do too much cruzing lately, but I was out again in MT on thursday and think I might have actually found the jackpot.

For those of you familiar with the MT area, there is a large parking lot between North st. and Main st where most people park to go to the bars and clubs. There is a one way street (can't remember the name) right off of north st that runs past "the downtown" bar and ends up right in this parking lot. If you take a right at the end of this one way and go to the end of the lot, there is a little bar on the right hand side called "shooters". Well, if you park off in the distance a little ways and keep an eye on the front door, you will see some of the most beautiful SW's ever hanging out front usually smoking and talking on their cell phones.
Here's the trick, wait until one walks away from the bar and heads down North st on foot. She will almost definately be a SW, and I'm talking college girls in short skirts, tight tops, you know... the works. As always, be careful on the approach knowing the chance that it might be just a club girl, but when I was there, they were almost all SW's. 8-10's. It was a beautiful thing.

Anyway, I was with this 9 on thursday I met right outside the bar heading down N. st. She was wearnig a short denim skirt, tight white top, maybe 120lbs, and had long curly blonde hair. She said she was 28, but she looked more like 22-23. Settled on 25 for bj and it was not rushed at all, all though I didn't last too long. She didn't talk too much, but it was a great experience anyway.

So if ya'all get a chance, check it out, there must have been about 7 girls out that night, but remember that the LE station is right at the other end of the lot, and they do drive by there every once in a while.
I am planning some more trips there real soon, and I'll let everyone know how my luck is, if someone gets the cahonas to go into the bar, please let us know on the off chance that there may be some action inside. I do prefer the comfort of my own car.
Well, enough of my rambling for now, hope to hear from you all soon.
PS- J Burb - the shoe thing has never failed me yet, so keep it in mind for the future. Later bro-

J Burb
09-15-03, 12:20
StealthMode,

I may have picked up the first girl you mentioned because her firm pricing and facial sores sound familiar. Did she have dirty blonde hair? Did she give you some "better quality" pitch when not budging on the .30? If it's the same girl be careful because those sores, if on her mouth, may be herpes and I personally wouldnt pick her up again because of it. The girl I picked up also smoked crack in my car but it did'nt seem to negatively effect her attitude or service. Most SW's in Newburgh are crackheads though and the only difference you may find among them is attitude and whether or not they want to smoke in your car.

As for Liz, thatdefinately sounds like her. I recall her wearing all black on two of the three occasions we met and she does have a nice rack, D cups I would estimate. To be a little more specific, she's a medium complexion hispanic with no accent. Slightly chunky but not fat (maybe 20 lbs overwieght at most) decent curves. She has black waivy hair that is often worn in a pony tail and has several greys running through it. Kind of a pretty face (she was probably a real hottie as a teenager) and I'd guess she's in her mid 40's now, but overall still not bad. Her no bullshit easy going personality has also been one of the nicest Ive encountered during my adventures.

I'd consider her trustworthy on the room situation but the deal is it will probably be some junkies room or another SW that she has a deal worked out with for the evening and may be in any one of several locations so dont be alarmed if someone is there, they'll simply step out while she takes care of buisiness. This is just her normal routine and I dont think she deals with any malitious scumbags or pimps so I wouldnt expect trouble from anyone. Common sense would tell you to only carry enough cash with you to cover the trick anyway. Liz seems all about providing good honest service though and I think she realizes the value of repeat business so I cant see her putting anyone at risk. When I first expressed my apprehension about the room she simply replied "I wouldnt want anyone doing that to me" and she seems to adhere to a "do on to others" attitude. This is where her maturity is only an asset.

I feel a bit responsible if she's gotten bombarded this summer by internet mongers having been the one to initially post her name an description. Hopefully shes had no problems and only benifitted as a result, but I do feel compelled to follow up and make a request to anyone out there who encounters her to at least treat her fair and with respect, you'll certianly get it right back. Makes me realize theres a lot more mongers out there lurking that reporting. At least my reports werent a waste of time.

Happy hunting all: J Burb

StealthMode
09-15-03, 23:10
The first girl wasn't the one w/ the sores. The second one was. Yeah, she definately had a tude about her. Saying how she was good and wouldn't go below a certain price. I think that was her. Too bad on the sores. She was hot...7.5 at least. Deanne was the name, based on the sores I saw on exit I'd say stay clear as well.

Well I didn't dis Liz but I did get uncomfortable. Had I definately known it was the same one I would have gone in. Very friendly, cute. I really wanted to poke her. :-)

If you do see her again apologize for me. She'll remember me probably.

Your definately not wasting time w/ the posts.

I'm pissed though. I had a goal. I wanted in one nite to hit Albany, NB and Paterson. Would have been some kind of monger feat for sure. LOL

I get too picky and also so cautious that I think I endanger myself. Getting too cautious means I'm cruising too long. Arousing suspicion by Lucky Eddie and the spousal home front attack. ;-)

SM

CoolGuy
09-18-03, 23:22
Hello Guys

My old lady (who would never blow me) is going away for a couple of days and I am thinking may be a trip to Newburgh or Middletown or Poughkeepsie is in order....Can someone tell me which town is a better destination. I prefer a drug-free WSW in her 20's if that helps...thanks a bunch.

StealthMode
09-19-03, 00:00
Nothing you can't find from reading below but here is my take from the boards and experience.

NB - moslty druggies. If there I'd look for Liz. I spooked out at the room but others have had good luck her. Had I been sure it was her I would have been all over her.

P-town - appears to have been a crack down.

M-town - from the posts offers some nice prospects.

WSW, drug free I'm thinking M-town is your best bet. NB I believe is your best bet for scoring and having a good time.

SM

Tami Fan
09-30-03, 20:19
I thought that those checking on the activities in the Middletown area might be interested in these two articles:

Appearing in the 09/28/03 edition of The Times Herald-Record
Middletown - Police conduct weeklong crime sweep
Middletown just got a little bit safer, police say.
During the past week, Orange County sheriff's deputies and
state police conducted a crime sweep in the city, police said.
On Thursday, state police investigators conducted a vice and
prostitution operation in the city, police said. On Friday, the
operation continued, with arrests on outstanding warrants and
parole checks, they said.

The Town of Wallkill Police Department assisted in last week's
crime sweep operation. No other information was made
available by police.

Appearing in the 09/30/03 edition of The Times Herald-Record
Operation Clean Sweep lands 14 local arrests
Law enforcement agencies joined forces last week to nab 14
people in Middletown for a variety of suspected violations.
"Operation Clean Sweep" spanned Thursday and Friday and
included the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Middletown police,
state police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team and violent
felony warrant squad, the state Division of Parole and Orange
County probation.

The most notable arrest was that of Robert Green, 18, who
was charged with promoting prostitution. The arrest was made
after Green, dressed in a white tank top and a short jean skirt,
offered oral sex to a male undercover officer for $30, police
said. Green's sex wasn't discovered until after his arrest.
Also arrested were 10 Middletown residents. They are as
follows: Joslyn Smith, 31, promoting prostitution; Jasper Young,
no age available, parole violation; Sean Rivera, 22, probation
violation, warrant for reckless endangerment; Jose Febus, 36,
family court warrant; Ednita Delacruz, 22, harassment bench
warrant; Angel Estrada, 27, probation violation; Shirley
Figueroa, 22, hindering prosecution; Elvis Rodriguez, 19,
disorderly conduct bench warrant; Howard Powlus, 25, petty
larceny bench warrant; Robert Mapes, age not available, parole
warrant.

Other arrests included Kaydon Baskerville, 42, of New Hampton,
probation warrant, and Robert Rose, 33, of Port Jervis, Port
Jervis drug possession warrant.

Happy hunting but lets be careful out there. Sorry for the delay in posting but I had to wait to get approved. I have been monitoring this board for quite some time but never posted before and therefore had to wait for membership approval.

Thanks Jackson for your help and patience! And sorry for the long post.

Neovel
10-10-03, 04:22
No wonder Middletown has been so slow lately.

Down goes another one.

Tami Fan
10-11-03, 22:53
That's what these boards are all about. The sharing of information. I usually post on another forum. I like to scan this board and the UG board. All are very informative.

I used to do the NYC ride years ago but the action has just not been there. I'm from upstate and am a little too nervous to go riding in the Newburgh and Middletown areas. Middletown is just too new and seemed too good to be true. Those areas are just too small. At least in NYC you can sometimes blend in and not be as noticable.

The stroll areas in Middletown and Newburgh are just too small. When you check the action in NYC you can check the west side and then the east side but that even does not take all that long to do.

I do anxiously read the posts to see what might be new and maybe will get my courage to explore more thoroughly.

I am not a virgin to this hobby. I started doing the SW thing in 1985 but as we all know in the 1990's what was available changed drastically. Last year I started doing the PS thing and went wild, but that got too expensive. I still love those porn stars! That's how I got my name!

Well, I hope to contribute more in the future but in the meantime I look forward to what I can learn.

I am not into the AMP or MP thing. We even had one of them closed up here not that long ago. I think that was in Monroe or someplace. Just not my thing.

I like to read what going on in NJ (Patterson area) and PA (Scranton area).

If I have anything I will share. In the meantime, thanks for the information.

Happy hunting and (in my case) shoot for the stars. And sorry for rambling.

Thanks,

Chagia
10-14-03, 21:07
I am new to this board and lived in west coast and need advise from you east coast brothers. I will be going to n.y. next month and will be staying at Flushing. Can any of you out there help me out with some amp info at Flushing.

Thanks

LongHare47
10-18-03, 17:38
Went for a ride to NB today to check out the sw situation, I hooked up with a wsw that called herself Denise or something I found on Johnston st. between Ann & Washington.

Well let me say that the bbbj was not great for the twenty fish. I traded for the services rendered and she is also a thief who picked my pocket for three fish while she was performing or trying to perform her advertised trade. So fellow hunters beware of a not too beautiful wsw named Denise who hangs on Johnston between Ann & Washington.

Moe_Greene
10-21-03, 09:40
Chagia,

Flushing is a neighborhood of Queens. Check that board.

Moe

ChicaLover
10-23-03, 20:55
Anyone familiar with any fun in Oneonta? There is a strip bar on the main drag that I'm also curious about.....??
upstateny

Lab Rat
10-24-03, 17:18
The Blue Moon Lounge on 9w in Newburgh now opens at 10am most mornings. Stopped by at noon yesterday and 4 girls were dancing they ranged from a 5 up to a pretty blond 8. Though she had an attitude. Admission was on $4 before 1pm, though the guy tried to charge me $12, the ad in the paper said otherwise. I went for a private dance but didn't get too much for the $$, maybe I didn't know how to go about asking since it's been a few years since I was in a strip club (suggestions on how to approach this would be appreciated). But I did get a phone number from a short "latino" girl. I'll see how it pans out and share the number with others if asked. I'll probably go back, the admission is cheap and it kills a lunch hour.

Yak27
10-24-03, 21:44
Oneonta,

I spent 5 years in Oneonta as I went to college there.

The place on Main st is called the Novelty Lounge and its not worth much of a visit. The place has a stage in front and you cant touch the ladies they are not very attractive and its no contact no dances. Its a place for the locals.

The town is a COLLEGE town and all the women are there to have fun. This place is wild so if you can pass for a 20 something you have a better shot at the many bars hooking up for free with a college girl.

I go back to O-State often and still have no problem finding someone to hook up I am still in my 20s though which makes it easier.

As for street action there is NONE the closest is in Schnectady(Albany, Troy area) which I have been to or Binghampton where I have no knowledge

Moe_Greene
10-30-03, 08:46
Dear Mongers,

After a very dry year in Kingston, I finally scored will a decent looking young chick. Her name is Maria and she is new to the scene (2 weeks). She is 26 and thin, wears a baseball cap with a big red winter coat and sweats. She still has nice skin and has no track marks. Her body has some droop, but the usual droop for mid-twenties. She is way above average by Pok standards and about average for Newburgh standards. This makes her the finest piece of ass for hire in Kingston in several years, of course.
Go check her out.

Anyway cbj for $25 in the woods on the way to Woodstock. I also got her phone number which will come in handy. She seems pretty clean and says she will give me Greek lessons for the right price.

Maria is my first Kinston sw since Tammy about a year ago. Tammy was a very difficult person who charged too much for so so service. She was dragged to her death last year by two teenage boys in a pickup truck. She did not deserve that kind of ending, but it did not surprise me either.

Moe

Lamotta
10-30-03, 23:01
Hey Moe,

Kingston is not too far for me. Where in Kingston did you spot Maria? I would like to check her out.

ChicaLover
10-31-03, 14:28
Thanks Yak for the suggestions. My trip was short and it looks like it's a pretty dry spot as you say.
upstateny

Moe_Greene
11-01-03, 23:26
Lamotta,

I am sorry for not including such information during the initial post. I suppose that my posting skills have rusted a bit lately. I made eye contact with Maria while she stood on the sidewalk on Broadway between Downs Street and Elmendorf Street. She was two doors down from the Chinese takeout place. She followed me around the corner onto Elmendorf where I let her into my SUV.

The section on Elmendorf right beyond its intersection with Broadway is a regular hangout for sw's most of the time. There is a white building near the corner across the street from the old Honda dealership lot and you see women hanging on the doorsteps. They are always sw and are usually too skanky for my tastes.

I have only picked up sw's in Kinston on the section of Broadway that runs from O'Neil to Elmendorf and all of the sw's that I have ever spotted were located within 5 blocks of this area.

Moe

Larry Tate
11-06-03, 23:36
Fellow Hunters,

It feels a little odd to finally share my experiences with others who troll around the dimly lit streets in the hope of finding that elusive diamond sparkling on the street of broken dreams. Newburgh is my town,the South Bronx on the Hudson. My little wh*re magnet sur le mer. Give me your tired,your poor,your wretched refuse! Down on your luck? Is your crack addiction making you pick at your scabs 24-7? Are there imaginary bees flying around your head? Well Missy- Newburgh is your town! Gotta make that car payment? I told you you should of bought the used Kia. But no! You wanted the Altima. Well Missy your problems are solved ! All we ask is you push our bloated stomachs to the side while you suck our throbbing poles till they explode a gusher of pent up poison! Spit or swallow? All we ask is you do it with a smile. Good old fashion customer service! Is that so much to ask?

Joey Kid
11-07-03, 13:09
Anybody know of any action in Utica/Rome, looking for body rubs,strippers that give extras or sw's?

Neovel
11-10-03, 20:31
Middletown has been pretty dried up lately too. I guess I kinda screwed myself by giving details about the club "shooters" and all of the action there a month or so ago, as the MT LE went on operation "cleansweep" a few weeks later. Not much action there since then. How has NB been lately? Has anyone seen any good newblood, or have the same old ploppers been out?

Lab Rat
11-12-03, 08:37
There was an interesting story on TV (WABC) last night about state troops assisting local LE on various strings. The troops pose under cover as SWs, dealers and so on. It is felt that because the troopers are not local they will not be recognized. The report was filmed in Newburgh and POK. If you listened carefully you could hear mention of Ann St. and recognize locations in both cities as they filmed. Funny thing is that they showed undercover filem of a SW sting in POK and I recognized the area but never associated it with SWs. Anyway this is a heads up. Here is the link to the online version of this story:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/investigators/wabc_investigators_111103stealthcops.html

Moe_Greene
11-12-03, 16:25
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Has anyone tried the "amazing relaxation massage" by Marilyn whose ad has just appeared in the Pok Journal near Leeza's?

Moe

Larry Tate
11-22-03, 17:55
I was trolling about the ratty streets of Newburgh last Saturday night and the selection was limited to only four professionals: A thin Hispanic lady with nice legs and an awful face, another Hispanic woman who hid in the shadows, an older lady wearing a sweatshirt and the red headed crack head who is so out of it that she qualifies as a 'must avoid'. Has there been a crackdown in Newburgh? It wasn't that cold out.

WSJ3
11-23-03, 18:04
LE IS CRACKING DOWN EVERYWHERE

I was in Queens, NYC, and the Bronx last night and it was ridiculous. It was a clear night not too cold and on a Saturday there shouldn't have been any LE out and about. Next weekend(Thanksgiving) will be worst because of all the DWI checkpoints.

I need a vacation. :)

Peace:
WSJ3

Neovel
12-15-03, 05:43
Went to MT again last night in the hopes of seeing some SW's out to play, but the streets were pretty much empty. I saw only one girl who was decent enough looking, but I didn't recognize her so I thought it might be best to do a quick drive around to get a better look. By the time I got back, she was gone and there were two LE cruzers parked in that spot. All signs point to an LE operation there. There were lots of club girls out around the clubs, but thats about all. I made a quick stop in at REDS (the local topless bar) right off of west main st, but I found out pretty quickly that it was all strait foward buisness there, at least for that night. From there, my desperation got the best of me, so I took a quick run out to NB, but it was just as dead there. I cruized aroud for about 3 hours, and had no luck at all. I am going to be on the lookout for any new areas that I can think of, until then, any advice would be most appreciated.

Moe_Greene
12-23-03, 11:17
Dear Fellow Mongers,

The sw action in Kingston has picked up considerably just before Christmas. This includes a couple of cuties. One of them is Maria, who I mention below. I thought that I would pull a Meatman (see Mass boards) and try the stroll here. Well I got into a conversation with Maria. Last time I got a .25 cbj. She wanted .3 and I offered .2 and we settled on the .25, with her warning that she would never agree to that price again.

Well this time I hung with her on Elmendorf for a few minutes during my lunch hour (actually 3 hours). Then I left and returned negotiating all the while. I convinced her that Newburgh had picked up, that there were 10-15 hot chickas who would suck me for .05-.1. This is a bit of an embellishment, but it did the trick and softened her up quite a bit, more so than I would have guessed. She agreed to covered anal back at her flop house hotel room for .15! What a nice piece of ass she is! I pulled it out, ripped off the cover and blasted her in the face. She was happy to get two more bucks for that!!!

This was one of my best street experiences for just .17. Yes, we can keep prices down if we are persistent.

Moe

MeatMan
12-23-03, 16:35
Way to go Moe!!!,Way to go!!!:D

BozoDude
12-28-03, 21:19
Has anyone heard anything about a massage place up in Sullivan county called AMUSE?

It's ad is in the record.

Pa4puz
12-29-03, 20:33
Moe

Thats looking out for the team. Well if you remember my best was for a 20oz coke and two bags of chips, total 1.50. Jejeje. Oh I love them nubuger girls.

SosuaDoctor
12-31-03, 14:20
Moe,

I recently moved near Kingston. These days, I stay away from sw action as I am worried about encounters with police but your last post has me licking my chops. My two questions are:

1) Most importantly, are there a lot of police driving around attempting to catch johns in the act and if so, do they arrest the johns they catch? And...

2) Did the girl you mentioned in your last post give you BBBJ?

Thanks in advance,

Sosua Doctor

Admin
01-01-04, 15:27
Greetings everyone,

For what I hope is everyone's benefit, I have moved all of DeeunCola's reports to a seperate section. DeeunCola will be limiting his Forum contributions to this section in the future. Those of you who wish may join him in his section if you are so motivated.

In creating this new section fo DeeunCola, it was fairly easy to identify and move his posts, but I was unable to expend the time to review and identify the posts that were essentially just responses to DeeunCola's reports.

If you are the original author of one of these posts, or if you are simply a Forum member who would like to see these superfluous reports removed from the current section, then please use the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of said reports to report the post to me, and I will be please to delete them or move them to DeeunCola's section as you may indicate.

Thanks,

Jackson

Moe_Greene
01-01-04, 23:58
Meatman,

Thanks for gracing this area with your message. You are the true foot soldier of paid sex and your posts have inspired many mongers.

Pa4puz,

Speaking of inspiration, I do recall your bargain basement deal in Newburgh. It is the best deal to date and might actually beat most of the Bangkok transactions valuewise. I was thinking of your haggle job when I approached Maria. Your deal still remains supreme, at least in the NY State Boards.

SosuaDoctor,

1) I did see a cop bust both a John and a sw in his vehicle the last time I bagged Maria. I am sure the sw was not a decoy. This is the only such incident that I have witnessed. LE action is usually pretty light and this John had a big noticeable vehicle.

2) No, cbj and covered anal. The only previous time I got a cbj from her.

Moe

Poon Hunter #2
01-07-04, 02:08
Thanks to Jackson for running this site. I have been a long time lurker, but never had the cajones to register since this site changed to a mandatory registration. I had posted a few things about the action down in Puerto Rico and Hunts Point a few years back.
Anyway back to the main reason for posting. This past Friday I cruised around for a few hours from 10:00 PM to 12:00 am and saw nothing in Newburgh. I was ready to give up. But when I was waiting at a traffic light, I saw this BSW on Liberty Street. She gave me the "look" that we mongers all know so well. She was around 5' 6" and large set of knockers. She gets in to my car and she reeks of beer and says she needs a ride. She tells me her name is Shant. Well after the usual chit, chat, I ask her what size are her breasts? She says they are 48DD, oh man, just what I am looking for. We pull into a spot she knows and we negotiate for a jackson for a BJ, she didn't have a condom and I almost never go for a BBBJ but let me tell you her technique was second to none. She also let me suck her tits. I tried to get some contact information but she said she lived with her boyfriend. She did tell me she hangs out on Liberty Street if I wanted to try and find her, and she lives on the Southern part of Liberty Street, a block South of Ann Street. I will try and look for her again.

I have been looking for Liz; I have not seen her in a few months. Anyone knows what she has been up to at this time.

Hope this report helps and I look forward to posting more.

Brubble
01-08-04, 22:26
Hey fellow Monger,

Has anyone tried a place called Natural theraputic spa in White Plains? Seems like it would be an AMP but I have been there a couple of times and only get a good massage.

I was thinking about trying a place called Hama (I think it used to be called Lilly's) in Elmsford. Has anyone ever tired this place? If so can you give me some tips?

Thanks,

Brubble

Windoze Pro
01-15-04, 11:48
Hello All,

I'll be near Watertown in late Feb. on business. Any AMP ow SW action there to speak of?

Thanks in Advance!

WP

NY Sex
01-26-04, 12:37
Here is a girl from Kingston.

Lab Rat
02-09-04, 12:58
This is more of a request for advice. I have been to several AMPs in the tri-state region and used some services from time to time and I feel comfortable with these but I don't know how to navigate around a strip club. Last time I was in one a few months ago (see my report) I felt I dropped too much $$ for nothing. How do I know what to expect when I get a private dance in a booth? How do I negoitate? What is the going price? I felt like a 10 year old when I was there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I am going to a club tomorrow after work with some friends and don't want to look like a idiot. Please feel free to send me a private note concerning this.

Thanks

Big Boy BG
02-14-04, 19:57
Anyone been to Kumas near Ithaca latley? Will be in the area in a month and looking for info.

Lab Rat
02-26-04, 08:31
I have not sampled the Poughkeepsie SW scene in quite some time mostly because what I have seen there is not worth it and also because of LE presence, but I do pass through the area quite often because of my job. Yesterday at noon I saw two sws, at Reservoir Sq, that I have never seen, both were quite young (maybe too young). One was white, tall and very thin, on a second pass she was talking to some guy possibly her "boss". The second girl was also white (possibly Russian or something to that effect) shorter and with a bit more meat to her, on my second pass she was getting into a car. Now I usually go to the AMPs in Ct. and stay away from the SW scene but these two tempted me. Has anyone had any experience with these two girls and does any one know of any areas in POK other than Reservoir Square and the immediate area?

Mike Clitter
02-27-04, 02:56
Lab Rat,

Keep experimenting.

It depends on the girl, maybe more than the club. Some say I promise you will be satisfied. So you can ask, if I do the private dance, will I be satisfied? Some will stroke your crotch during the $1 lap. Ialso ask for a waiver on number of songs. $ Numbers in private.

Been offered funtimes in Blue Moon and Sunset Strip. But it is hard to get a reading some times. I do not push it. If she is willing she will probably indicate it somehow.
But I have been surprised - both ways, yes and no's.

Re: Poughkeepsie:

Where is Reservoir Square?

Careful in PO'K. I was robbed on Main Street. Guy got in car with the girl and claimed he needed to check out I was not LE. I gave up the cash rather than risk violence. Chick was very hot - I was very stupid.

Bad Guy 30-35, black, funky haircut - sticks out to all directions, 5"9, slender, not bad looking. Looked like a nice guy. Gives hooking a bad name. Has no future in the business.

Mike Clitter
02-28-04, 02:01
I went over to Reservoir Square today, late afternoon. It is the circle on Cannon St just east of the Main mall.

Just teens hanging out and some adults going about their business.

No sign of prospects.

Maybe another time.

Poon Hunter #2
03-02-04, 02:56
I took a ride to Newburgh on Sunday around 11:30, I did not see a thing. I kept looking till 12:30. I was wondering if anyone has seen anything? It looked kind of dead to me.

NY Sex
03-02-04, 21:11
Watch out for downtown Newburgh. I was driving around at night and they stopped me to search my car. They asked why I was in the area. I made up a story and the cop told me the entire area is under surveillance for drugs and hookers.

Good Dude
03-09-04, 16:59
Here is a report on the place below, listed in the Poughkeepsie Journal:

"1 . "AMAZING" The Touch of a Goddess Ultimate Massage & Stress Release. By appt only. 845-430-0565 or 758-9248

Poughkeepsie Journal Subclassification: PERSONALS."

The lady is probably late 50's, white, charges 100 for 30 min. and less than double that for 60 min.

Imagine being massaged by a near-60 waitress from a smaller town, in a double-wide. She was very personable, had a good laugh, etc. Wore a skimpy outfit, which she looked okay in, for her age.

I mainly went to find out what's what. And, I doubt I will go back.

The neat thing about her, though, compared to Leeza's (fine Brazilian 40-something) MP, is that this lady works into the night. But, I think Leeza closes at 5 PM or so.

Moe_Greene
03-12-04, 23:02
Good Dude,

Did the "amazing touch of the goddess" include hj? bj? fs? Or at least some ass/johnson teasing?

Did you get the impression that these things were possible?

Moe

Good Dude
03-13-04, 11:28
Moe:

"Did the "amazing touch of the goddess" include HJ? BJ? FS? Or at least some ass/johnson teasing?

Did you get the impression that these things were possible?"

It was solo el mano. I doubt if more goes on there.

Moe_Greene
03-19-04, 23:04
Moe here again,

Took a cruise through Kingston and noticed that Kat has returned. Kat is a 3-4 (facewise) on most scales. Her body is chubby but in the right ways. Kingston is mostly a 1-2 town, besides Maria, who is a 6-7.

I will tap Kat's ass again soon. I also plan to give it to Maria next time I see her.

Moe

Derek Taylor
03-21-04, 03:04
Do you mean Kingston Ontario? I live in Kingston and score alot of street prostitutes around the Plaza Hotel. My favorite is Gumby. She has no teeth and man what a blow job. My old man owns a car lot so I use different vechiles when I cruise for street prostitutes.

Moe_Greene
03-22-04, 22:52
No, Kingston NY. This place is about 90 miles north of NYC on the Hudson and not far from the fabled Woodstock, NY, though many more miles from the site of the actual Woodstock concert.

I hope I never f*ck something called Gumby.

Moe

Neovel
03-23-04, 19:34
Ha Ha Ha! I don't think I would ever do ANYTHING with a girl named Gumby either.

Been to M-town a few times over the last month (it's easier for me to get to and also seems much safer and more comforatable than NB), there has been at least one SW out every night, but nothing woth spending money on.

It still seems pretty hit or miss there.

Has anyone else been to NB lately besides NY sex? Just wondering what the night action has been like there lately.

I was there a few days ago in the late afternoon before nightfall, saw a few SW's (nothing special), but I was hoping the nightlife had picked up a little since spring is supposed to be "right around the corner".

PS.

Thanks to NYSex for the heads up on NB.

Neovel
03-23-04, 20:07
By the way,

I was considering making a tri-state map of the area labeling the type of action and where it is located according to all of the revilent posts.

Kinda like mapquest, but geared more towards the mongering life.

I for one am always looking for more acion, but I try not to travel too far if I can help it.

I wanted to get everyone's opinion, wether it would be worth spending the time on, and if ya'all think it might be too much of a flag for the LE.

Let me know - thanks.

Neo

Windoze Pro
04-01-04, 09:27
Greetings...

Business took me to Watertown in mid-late March, and I wanted to report happenings there.

AMPS...There was one, but it closed early (7pm) and I never had a chance to hit it. I think it may have been a good prospect, but the streets roll up in the North Country at 7pm. Damn!

Did find one SW in 3 weeks on State St by the Jeff's Gas. Cindy was nice, and gave me a nice BBBJTCIM for .75 jack. I wanted her to come back to my hotel for an all-nighter, but she claimed she had kids at home and couldn't be away that long. Oh well.

Lots of LE in the area, and I was told that they have been trying to clean that area up. They are doing a good job.

Be safe out there.

WP

Joey Kid
04-09-04, 16:51
I lived in Watertown area my whole life I've never seen A Jeff's Gas.Do You mean Jet Gas right next to the Great American?

That area of state street is known for drugs, hookers even though you can't tell them from the normal way people dress around here, fights and shootings. So the Cops are always around that area so be careful.

Joe

Derek Taylor
04-12-04, 02:50
Hi everybody,

Its Derek Taylor here from Kingston Ontario. I keep an eye on the 'other areas' board for New York State. Is there any action in Watertown? I could get there in an hour or so from my home. My father owns a car dealership and I use different vechiles to cruise with. When I lived in Michigan years ago I would cruise to Detroit for hoes. Now I mainly cruise to Toronto or cruise around Montreal Street in Kingston. Soemtimes I screw the hoes in Kingston at my dads car lot. I grab the keys for a mini van usally. One time I screwed a hoe in my old mans office and nutted on his chair. He thought it was a milk stain so he ignored it. The odd time I cruise to Gananoque as well. I know a couple of Indian girls there. Hey if you are in Kingston look me up and we can cruise together or go to the Plaza Hotel to watch strippers.

Pussey Lover
04-15-04, 19:01
I was wandering if someone could help me out.

I travel to Chester - Goshen - Middeltown (in upstate N. Y.) twice a week, and leave sometimes late in the evening to N J.

I was wondering if there was any spots around there or remotely close that SW's might be found.

her555

Mike Clitter
04-26-04, 03:20
HER555,

Read older posts for locations in Newburgh and Middletown.

Never saw any action in Middletown myself. Newburgh was very active years back but slim pickings lately. Lowest quality too.

Yak27
05-07-04, 22:12
Anybody cruising NewBurgh of late. Please let me know whats going on thinking of taking the trip up this week. You may backchannel if you wish

Thanks