PDA

View Full Version : My UTR girl

Smitty258
10-10-16, 09:12
Hello fellow mongers.

I have a UTR girl that I've been using for a bit now. Found her using the SA site. She's a bit strapped for cash. So I suggested a party where I invite all my 'friends'.

We could all have a little fun and help get some money to get her car fixed. She gave me this picture to share.

She is 19. A tall spinner. I'm looking at 10/13 during the day. Please pm for more details. If there is not enough interest for this week then we'll look at next week.

I'm busy during the day so don't expect an immediate reply from me.

Smitty.

Goat Ohio
10-10-16, 16:34
Hello fellow mongers.

I have a UTR girl that I've been using for a bit now. Found her using the SA site. She's a bit strapped for cash. So I suggested a party where I invite all my 'friends'.

We could all have a little fun and help get some money to get her car fixed. She gave me this picture to share.

She is 19. A tall spinner. I'm looking at 10/13 during the day. Please pm for more details. If there is not enough interest for this week then we'll look at next week.

I'm busy during the day so don't expect an immediate reply from me.

Smitty.Send me more info.

CooterHawk0069
10-10-16, 22:24
Send me more info.

Send me more info.

Smitty258
10-10-16, 22:39
I sent replies to most of you that sent a private message. I should have stated earlier Regular members need a recommendation or other proof that you not just a lurker. I don't have time to look you all up.

Torchkit
10-10-16, 23:26
Looks damn good, but I don't know if I could get it up with a bunch of other guys nearby.

Smitty258
10-13-16, 06:29
She has cancelled for today. I informed her that would not make people happy. She said she would try next week. I tried to send private messages to everyone that was coming.

Sorry.

Smitty.

DarkSideOfMe
10-13-16, 06:39
She has cancelled for today. I informed her that would not make people happy. She said she would try next week. I tried to send private messages to everyone that was coming.

Sorry.

Smitty.Let me know little Brother!! Drk.

OhioPete
10-18-16, 11:47

Sorry.

Smitty.Any word on a make up date being scheduled??

Smitty258
10-19-16, 08:45
I'm trying to lock her in. She still wants to do it. I'm thinking Fri 10/21 or Mon 10/24.

Member #5260
10-21-16, 06:54
I'm trying to lock her in. She still wants to do it. I'm thinking Fri 10/21 or Mon 10/24.Anything new with this possible gang bang??

OhioPete
10-22-16, 14:31
Anything new with this possible gang bang??As far as I know, nothing took place on Friday. Haven't heard anything more about it at this time.

Smitty258
10-28-16, 08:39
As far as I know, nothing took place on Friday. Haven't heard anything more about it at this time.Yeah sorry guys. She's in the wind. Not responding any more.

Lucky Duck
10-28-16, 23:29
Yeah sorry guys. She's in the wind. Not responding any more.Nothing for you to feel sorry about. Thanks for trying! Hope she stays as your UTR, and hope to meet you someday.

Xtern
10-29-16, 09:28
I'd be interested if this ever happens. Maybe a different provider?