PDA

View Full Version : GasHouse

Wlhoover
04-04-05, 08:35
Was in GasHouse Thursday morning around 11 am. Didn't see much action in the usually spots. Stopped at the KW to grab a drink and as i was sitting in the car about to leave was approached by 2 possible WSW asking for a ride. I violated one of the cardinal rules and let both of them in my car. The girl in the front was young, very short blonde hair with a baseball hat on. Not bad to look at. Pierced tongue, didn't catch her name. The girl with her looked to be about 16, didn't talk much. The girl in front asked if I wanted a date, so i asked how much a date would cost me. She answered "20, 15, whatever you got". I said i only had $10 on me and she said that was more than she had so that was cool. We cruised the streets behind the KW and gave a good BBBJ, used the tongue ring well. That is until we starting getting tailed by LE. SHe was cool about it...finished me off with her hand. Not bad for $10 but scary when you look in the rearview and see the black and white.

NC Transplant
04-05-05, 00:05
wlhover,
now that is scary. if both of those girls were really ****, you could have got your ass nailed big time. we all love pussy, that is why we are here, but they have to be of legal age. the best thing you could have done was to drop them back off and tell them maybe when they get older. this was a hot topic a few months back. read the posts from nc hunter. he ran into that situation, and started a big discussion on this forum. it is sort of when you go fishing, you throw the ones back that are to small to keep? you won't get much respect on this board if you report about having sex with **** girls. just a little word for the wise. as a matter of fact, you could get banned from this board by jackson.

transplant

Wlhoover
04-05-05, 07:24
the girl i got the bj from was far from **** and i only said her friend looked to be about 16, i'm sure she was of age. i know better than to mess with **** girls, that's just asking to get myself locked up.

Too Hott #1
04-05-05, 14:09
Hi all,

I used to be a regular on here but took a break for a while. I used to know Gastonian pretty well.

Where are you buddy?

Has anyone heard from him or seen his wake of worn out pussy lately?

LOL

TH

NC Transplant
04-06-05, 00:05
sorry for the misunderstanding. you said the "one in the front was young", and you said the other one was 16. it sounded like both of them were **** the way you worded it. just be careful out there.
transplant

Gastonian
04-06-05, 06:52
Hey TooHott welcome back. Gashouse is starting to heat up. All info provided and posted in this forum is from a casual acquaintance of mine, Darrell. You don't see as many obvious SW's as there used to be, but they are all out there looking nonetheless. There are a few more variations of porch girls, or girls who are in the front of their house within a few doors looking for some action. Also, there are a number of them at any time in the no-tells, sometimes they are less discreet than other times in that regard. I've also seen several of them either riding around in cars or in a parking lot hoping you'll recognize them. In addition, besides the Main and KW area, there are several other very hot spots right now that I really don't want to mention specifically on here so that all the forum's readers cars are not endlessly circling neighborhoods. Several of these neighborhood hot spots are not far from the KW, while one of them is actually in an entirely different spot in Gashouse that I never have seen anyone post about on here.

In the past two weeks or so, have seen multiple sightings of Vicki, April, Robin, Missi, Misti, Blondie, Nile, Teresa, Terri, Cathy, Kathy, Kelly, and multiple girls at the porch girls as well as others in that general area, and many other girls as well many of whose names Darrell says he doesn't remember. I think they all must be health nuts because they enjoy walking or enjoy the outside air. They also all seem quite friendly. Some of them have accomodations, some of them don't and my suggestion is that you consider a no-tell.

Also, according to Darrell, watch out for unmarked Gray or dark sedans that occasionally roam the neighborhoods, and always be aware of your surroundings before making a stop to ask someone if they are tired of walking and would like your company for a while just to converse.

Whatever your cup of tea is, you can find it in the Gashouse if you have the time to scope things out and to put a few miles on your car figuring out where the walking tracks are.

Holy Hounddog
04-19-05, 21:37
Why are there two Gastoinia Boards? One in here and the other in the main North Carolina Lobby? Is Gastonia that good that it needs two places to cover the action? I don't think so. Jackson......relp!

Member #1052
04-20-05, 22:33
I just tried to call KC's in Kings Mountain, got a "disconnected" recording. Have they closed?

Thanks,

Honestashol

adultcarolina
04-25-05, 12:06
Hey Honestashol,

Yes KC's got shut down in a raid in early January.

NC Hunter
05-13-05, 23:32
Cruised the gashouse early Friday morn and ran into bsw on Cresent. She may be in her 40's not my first choice but when a brother needs head desperation sets in. She wasn't really that bad maybe a 5.5 and she had nice legs.

I asked for anal but she wanted 40 so I said we will try head first and if inclined I will add the .20 and finish in the ass. She got down on her knees in my vehicle and sucked my dick with good slurping sounds for a good 35 minutes.She deep throated me, licked my balls my chest,etc and I wouldl not let her stop. I unloaded a gallon of cum all over her face and she used her fingers to get it off her face and licked it from her fingers. She swallowed every drop that she couldl recover!

I will definitely do her again and the anal is coming.

Be safe out there and happy hunting

NC Hunter

Boyd68
05-15-05, 12:55
Hit the KW area at noon on Friday. Nothing on any of the streets in the area, including Main & Cresent. Went for a sandwich and came back through around 1 and found Nile in her front yard. Not a bad time at all. Good attitude fair body. Don't kow where all the others were! Perhaps I was a little early. No LE in sight!

Can someone PM me the locations of the no-tells in the area? I haven't found them. I come up from SC and don't have a lot of time for exploring.

Net Pro
05-16-05, 22:01
Hit the KW area at noon on Friday. Nothing on any of the streets in the area, including Main & Cresent. Went for a sandwich and came back through around 1 and found Nile in her front yard. Not a bad time at all. Good attitude fair body. Don't kow where all the others were! Perhaps I was a little early. No LE in sight!

Can someone PM me the locations of the no-tells in the area? I haven't found them. I come up from SC and don't have a lot of time for exploring.
I went through that same area about 25 or 30 minutes before you and saw two WSW; Kelly, (mid 30s dark blonde, long hair, D cups) on the street behind KW (about a block away) and one very skinny blonde, (don't know her name) with a very large rack, on Main@Firestone.

No time to sample the goods (I was working) but it goes to show you how quickly the scene changes for us mongers.

Be safe out there.

Longshaft
06-09-05, 22:53
Well made it down to Gastonia today. It was a fucking monsoon when I arrived about 7 PM. I knew my chances were slim to none at that time, but I cruised around, looking for the spots that have been mentioned on the boards. Got my bearings straight, and found a few locations, and from my knowledge of other areas, they definately looked like SW turf. So I went and grabbed a bite to eat 'til the rain let up.

Finally did stop raining about 7:45, and not long after the last drop hit the ground, the SWs started crawling out. First one I saw was definately a passer. Then I cruised by a Budget Inn (I think) with some Mexican joint in the front. Drove around the back, and there were 2 decent looking (from a distance) WSW on the top floor.

Looped back to Airline starting at Ro's BBQ and proceeded down towards the NAPA. LE presence was strong on Airline. Saw a BSW and 2 WSW's. None worth stopping for. Drove into the 'hood off the main drag, and saw what I think was a WSW with an umbrella that I definately wanted to tap. But I wasn't sure I got the "look" when I drove by, and when I looped back around, she was hiding near a building. Probably didn't recognize my ride (it was a rental anyway) and she was scared.

So I went back near the motel, behind it by L&L, and I saw a blonde WSW there. She wasn't total skank, and I needed head, so I picked her up. A jackson got me a bbjcim. And for the first time ever, after a SW guzzled my jizz and spit it out, she wasn't yacking and searching for a way to clean herself. This girl, Lynn was her name, was smart and prepared with a bottle of water.

Lynn said she had serviced a few guys from here before, and said I could give out her address for any suitors. I didn't get a phone number (no pen) but I do know where she lives since I took her home after she gurgled my cum.

Not much on the looks side. But very good service and a pretty good bj. She was very helpful on informing me of the area and where to look. I would definately recommend her, and would certainly fall back on her when I am in town again in 2 weeks. Not that I wouldn't go to her, but I'd just like a sample of the area's goods. Looks to be a pretty good selection. You mongers this way are very fortunate!

RushFan
06-10-05, 09:12
I've been reading his board a long time but have yet to post anything.

I used to monger ALL THE TIME but don't have that much time to do it any longer.

I used to monger back when Putty Cat, Tina, April and Summer were working the area. I used to pick em up on 2nd ave. near firestone all the time.

Also would frequent the truck stops down in Blackburg and Kings Mtn. Things do change in the mongering trade for sure.

I enjoy reading all your posts and cruise through the area to see who's working.

Once a monger always a monger I guess.

I did pull into the KW the other day after a storm and saw a sweet looking wsw near the phones. She had a pink bandana on. Nice small ass. Gave me the look but didn't have the time tp p/u. You usual guys probably know her. Looked like she was 30ish.

I saw 2 more walking up Beechwood hooting and hollering for me to stop. Wish I had now.

In any case, you guys be safe and careful out there. Plenty of girls to go around, just take your time. If you don't see any circle around a little and 1 is bound to pop up LE can't keep up with all of us.

Happy mongering all.

Bob Blue
07-15-05, 22:15
Hi all,

I haven't been hunting for several months, and now that I have a little free time coming, I hope to be in the zone this week. I just wanted a few questions before I went back out.

Some one, probably Gastonian or Hounddog, mentioned Latin SW's before, but I haven't ever seen any in the usual area. Anyone care to give me a little help where I can find this elusive treasure? I did see a Latin woman with what looked to be her kids on the front porch on a side street just off Franklin, but she never gave me a look despite looking like she was a professional.

My "route" usually takes me from the KW on Airline to the KW on Bessermer City Road and to the side roads around there. Is this a waste of time to go that far? I've only ever seen a SW once in this area, and she was walking back toward Airline.

Also, there's a hotel (no-tell?) on Bessermer City Road that was once, I think, a Howard Johnson. Anyone ever been there or can give me an idea if there anything to see?

Thanks, guys. Send me a private message if it's necessary. Stay safe.

NC Hunter
07-18-05, 19:03
Hello Bob,

And welcome to the board. It is not proper board etiquette for someone who does not have posting credentials to come to the board asking questions. You have to come with detailed information that can be verified before "smart" mongers will trust and share info with you.

The mere name, "Bob Blue" (as boys in blue), has my spidey senses tingling but you can put those at ease by posting information that can be verified.

Your first post was very generic in nature and could have been created by anyone that RTFF. I am not accusing you of not being the real deal, but for me, you will have to come with a bit more information before I would share any information with you and I hope my fellow mongers will do the same.

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter

NC Stick
08-26-05, 16:27
Based on a reliable source, there are 200-300 "ladies" working in the greater Gastonia area at this time. Ought to be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Holy Hounddog
08-26-05, 17:09
200-300 ladies? wow. Gastonian has been holding out on the Dog! dayum.

Having Fun Too
08-26-05, 19:49
Hey Stick

That sounds like it is right, but where did you find that information at?

Having Fun(in Gastonia)

NC Stick
08-29-05, 11:04
I heard it straight from a little old ho................

Gastonian
08-29-05, 22:17
Fred is in agreement that the number of hoes in the gashouse in well into the 3-digits, in fact he's planning on trying out as many as possible this weekend, if anyone wants a personal tour, he said that could be a possibility, just PM if you are verifiable.

Holy Hounddog
08-30-05, 16:43
In discussion with a couple of fellow mongerers, IMHO, I think Fred should line up a SW and arrange a lil "party" for one of the lucky girls. Invite as many mongers to it and see how long "miss hot to trot" can last! Earn that money honey! What say you Fred?

Gastonian
08-30-05, 20:03
Fred might be finding a friendly lady sometime this weekend, perhaps SAT afternoon, who wouldn't mind the company of some gentlemen, one at a time, several at once, whatever it takes for them to please - let me know if truly interested.

Illegal Smile
09-10-05, 09:40
I am a fairly regular poster on the Richmond VA board, and could use some help form my neighbors down south ! Will be visiting Charlotte on business early next month and any pointers appreciated. What is this Gashouse you guys talk about? An area? A niteclub? I am confused ! Have been RTFF but cant seem to figure it out !

NC Transplant
09-10-05, 18:02
Gastonia, NC... a city

Member #5444
09-18-05, 15:28
Did my homework, RTFF, and had my routes planned. I had a whole week to monger as I visited Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Last Monday I drove through Gashouse and found zero zero zero. I then drove through on Wednesday and drove around for about an hour and came up on a WSW named Lisa, just off Beechwood and Rosewood. Short blond hair, about a 5-6 on a sw scale. She told me that a friend of hers has a house on Rosewood. We go in a negotiate F/S for .40. I gave her half and stated I would give her the other half when we finish. She did not have a cover, nor did her friend. She then staed that she has one at her home on Jay ave. I take her and I ask for the $ back as collateral and she states that she will leave her shoes and come right back. I wait like an idiot and she never comes back. Now, this is an area that I was not familier with and did not get out and knock on the door. I went back to the house on Rosewood and gave the shoes back to her friend who was in the front yard and it turns out, the shoes were her friends.

I know better than to have let this happen. I left the area as LEO was sitting in a parking lot off Gaston.

Disgusted--I made my way back to Charlotte and called a local agency, who suprisingly enough sent out a bombshell... Normally, they never send you what you ask, and by the time they arrive, your little head makes the consession for your big head. She was a little on the high side, but well worth it. Maybe if I lived in the area, I would have known more little places to monger.

All was not lost. I will continue to RTFF for my next rip to Charlotte.

chest47
01-18-06, 23:10
Trolling can really stress your patience. I trolled 2Notch in Columbia S. C. For two nights and came up dry. I left Columbia in the morning and pressed hard to make my business calls in Greenville, S. C. and have enough time to slide up to Spartanburg/Una. Saw one WSW on Howard in front of the Fast Point Convenience Store across from Charlies Carros Usados. She was about 5'7" 140 lb. Blonde, looked good, but she looked like she had slept the night in wet muddy grass. She was dried mud from head to toe and she was leaning at a 6 degree lean staring hard into the eyes of male drivers who might look back. Slid over to Una and past the Post Office, one came out of the convenience store next to the little Mexican Tienda. She was young and she turned my head but here came a black le car to the corner of the store where there is a stoplight, he immediately set his eyes on her, so I immediately pulled out in a different direction. Dead streets Columbia and Una. I headed north to Gas House. Once there I went immediately to Leather and Lace. An 18 year old girl, LEXI 5'10" was just learning how to work the pole. She would sit and watch the other girls strike their hips and thighs across the guys laps they were dancing for. She looked great with those young jutting breasts and forever long legs, flawless skin and long curly dirty blonde hair. After her two songs at the pole, she came down to were I was sitting. I said, "You look new to this", she said "Yeah 3rd night" I said "are you comfortable in your skin" she said, "Yeah". I said "dance for me". She did and modeled very well what she saw the other girls do. I took her to the VIP booth where I stroked her breasts and legs and slid my hand under her g-string. She did the reach back thing through her legs and pulled on dragon to his great delight. We stayed a long while in the booth.

When I left Leather and Lace, I started to check old mongering spots. Going down Airline Ave. to May St. I turned right at the little convenience store. Down by the textile plant along its brick face, I usually find some young WSW.

There were two there, but neither to my liking. I headed out of Airline Ave. until it turned back into Gaston Ave. Suddenly I had a vision and in it running next to the laundromat at the corner of Gaston and Scruggs St. was a young girl running at break neck speed. She crossed Gaston at ROs Barbecue and headed down Scruggs. I followed her and at the bottom of the hill when I pulled up next to her, she simply got in. 5'6" 115Lb. Blonde hair, Blue eyes 34a, she said her name was Lisa. After she caught her breath she said "can you take me home or do you have anything in mind" We settled on a photo shoot, we went to Target and bought her some wedge heels. She told me she had been a dancer at Leather and Lace. LK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, DIGITS, MP, SSOG, 15 shots for .45. Trolling is arduous work. Hours of street finding, trolling back and forth. Looking for the look from the right kind. Sometimes its downright frustrating. But after 60 photo shoots I have never wearried of the tug on the line. Got one. I always think its the last one. But 8 or nine road trips later. GOT ONE.

Foxinknox
02-07-06, 00:03
Just discovered usasexguide. What a hoot! I live in Gastonia, never knew any of this went on here, just learned the word "monger". So I'll abide by the etiquette of this very nice board and not ask any questions!

I'm an old fart and I don't dig young chicks, dig fat ol' ladies who've been around the block a few times - with my tastes I usually don't need to pay for it - I sort of dream of asking the madam to line me up with the lady she just sent home for being too old, too fat, and too horny.

So I'll go trolling some of the right places, and let you all know what I find.

Sweet Old Bob, or sometimes just the initials

watchingu2nit
08-16-06, 15:31
I normally don't play much with SWs, but sometimes the mood strikes. After getting overheated - but not satisfied - at L&L I took a right and headed over to Gashouse's most famous neighborhood. I am not that familiar with the streets, I may have still been on Main when I saw two girls who definitely looked out of place. Young, white and looking way too good to be working. I circled the block and they checked me out as carefully as I was checking them out. On my third pass, I asked if they needed a ride.

They told me they were going to the mall, which struck me as odd, since they were a long way from there and didn't seem to have wheels. I told them to get in a drove toward Franklin. They said they wanted to go shopping for school clothes, then asked if maybe I could help them out! They were both really nervous. One asked me at least 5 times if I was a cop.

We wound up spending almost two hours in a motel room. BBBJ and FS with both. Even talked the two of them into a show, which they genuinely got into as they went along. I was supposed to be negotiating for one or the other. I wound up donating a Franklin to their wardrobe.

These girls were not pros. They were too clean, too bright, too nervous and too unexperienced. They told me that they had never done "anything like this before", but we all had fun. I am still trying to figure out if it was just for the money or the thrill or some sorority hazing thing. (I ASSUME they were looking for school clothes for college.) I wound up taking them back to where I found them where they jumped into a Honda and drove off.

I got no numbers, and will never see them again. But this old fart will now die a happy man.

Guapo Papito
08-23-06, 03:58
I normally don't play much with SWs, but sometimes the mood strikes. I saw two girls who definitely looked out of place. Young, white and looking way too good to be working. We wound up spending almost two hours in a motel room. BBBJ and FS with both. Even talked the two of them into a show, which they genuinely got into as they went along. Dear Penthouse,

I always thought the letters in your magazine were made up until one day. I met two hot teen girls on the street. This gorgeous Venezuelan at a restaurant. And then the rest of the cheerleading squad came over to my house to shower. When she said, "have you ever wanted to have sex with eight waitresses while waiting for your enchiladas? "

watchingu2nit
08-23-06, 17:00
Dear Penthouse... "LOL Papito. I don't blame your skepticism. The two girls still have me trying to figure out if it was a dream. The chica however is a different story. They are not that hard to come by. Hell, I ain't even GUAPO. You should have no trouble at all!

Bob Blue
10-11-06, 14:08
I have a question about the old hotel between Frankling and Main just below L&L. Is there anything happen there? I've been by there a few times and even pulled in around it and back out again looking to see something. Once a saw a hispanic man and what look to be a professional walking out of a room once but that's about it. Any information would be appreciated.

NC Hunter
11-07-06, 10:45
Was out cruising attempting to exercise my erection before exercising my right to election. Rainy but not to cold. Actually I was out reconning the area as a fellow senior hobbyist from DC requested some info regarding the area.

The usual overweight BSW was standing in the dark behind the now closed Budget Inn (response to the question below). Cruised approx 1.5 hours and spotted not one LE. Hooked up with homeless WSW says her name is Emily from Texas.

Claims she's 28, approx 5'2", 110lbs I'll rate her a 6.5. We agreed on BBBJCIMS for a Jackson. This girl can provide some excellent deep throat. No kids, nice 34b's no sag. She's just roaming around the country and has been in town three days. Be good to her. She can be found on Main.

Be safe and happy hunting,

NC Hunter

Ez Going One
01-01-07, 16:32
I was cruisin thru on 12/27 for a bit of recon and returned on 12/30 for more serious lookin.

It was around midnight on 12/30 when I drove through from Georgia on my way to Northern territories when I stopped into the Gashouse to partake of the local flavor. LE was thick as flies on crap so I tried to avoid them. Thanks to the info provided by you other regulars I was able to locate and enjoy.

I had been driving around for nearly 2 hours taking the path along Main / Franklin to Bessemer City Rd to Webb then back down Airline and the side streets along Airline from KW to NAPA.

I was about to cut losses and continue my trek north when I ran into Robin walking down Airline by Robbins. I circled back and found her waiting in the darkness a few houses back on Walnut. She got in and proceeded to direct me into a safe area where we could play undisturbed. She said she had just spent several months in jail and she had just gotten back out. She was a petite blonde with small, but nice tits. She sported a shaved kitty and pleasant attitude. The time spent was successful and cost was reasonable. I dropped her back off near what appeared to be a textile mill by the tracks and then I headed back towards I85.

Thanks to those that report on this board for accurate info.

Ez

Blackadventure
07-12-07, 00:07
I visited Gashouse for the 1st time today (around 10pm). I cruised around the Airline drive and near L&L as stated on this board. During my entire time cruising, I seen one wsw which looked a little cracked out. The LE have a heavy presence in that area. I stop my car to plug in new directions for my GPS and the blue lights were flashing to tell me to move on. I'm not use to this. I live in Washington DC area and it's never been this hard to find someone. Is the gas gone from Gashouse? What are the new spots in the Charlotte are for SW?

Hedge Hog61
07-13-07, 17:49
I had an experience recently similar to Black Adventure. I picked up a provider and was pulled over. I was asked if I knew her name and was asked if I knew that she was a known prostitute. The cop told me that they could impound my car and put my name in the paper. I repeated several times that I was just giving siomeone a ride. Since I am from Charlotte I was basically told that was BS and was 'given a warning'. The cop thought he was some bad ass Joe Friday.

I'm not sure how these assholes think its against the law to drive on public streets and pick up a hitch hiker.

Goose78
08-11-07, 11:23
Hello All,

I'm going to be up this way in a few weeks, wanted to see if anyone has had any luck as of late ?

PS: You may Check the Raleigh Boards as a reference

Goose78 Over and Out

Goose78
09-11-07, 23:35
Hello All:

I just happened to notice I was the last one to post on the board, here. Is the Gas House dead ? Or all the mongers just going covert ?

Goose78 Over and Out

Goose78
09-17-07, 13:24
Hello All:

Im going to be in the area on Saturday, and im going to go out on a stroll. Will let yo uall know if I get any bites.

Goose78 Over and Out

Goose78
09-26-07, 19:43
Hello All:

Was in Gastonia last Saturday, and dropped by Teddy Bears on East Club Blvd. Nice neigborhood place. The 5 dollar lap dances cannot be beat, had a great time. I would reccomend to anyone traveling through.

Goose78 Over and Out

Black
10-03-07, 23:04
Is Teddy bears open on Sundays and mondays?

Member #3928
10-04-07, 08:44
I stopped here to assess the situation/set-up and was told that it is a private club with a 72 hour waiting period to join. I guess just dropping in, might be difficult, unless a member signs you in?

Goose78
10-04-07, 21:07
Hello All:

I was able to fill out the membership for and pay the registration fee/cover, and I went in that night no problem. There is supposed to be a 72 hour waiting period, but I personally have never seen it enforced. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe they have been getting hassled by the Law.

Frederickboy
10-10-07, 18:47
Need some help, I am moving to the area and want to visit Gashouse for the SW action, however this is a part of the hobby I have no experience in. I am well verified on date-check, so I would appreciate some candid advice. Particular the do’s and do not’s, I have had good luck with not getting mixed up with LE, and I want to keep it that way. Any information you have for me would be great. You can PM me. I will delete this posting in one week. Thanks and maybe I will see you at Teddy Bears.

Logisticwerks
01-12-08, 10:56
Was in Gas House on Sunday afternoon and was delighted to see a large buffet on display. Her is the trick, You just need to drive through out the residential area( I say that with a grain of salt) that covers the area between 321 and Bessemer City Rd. and 85 and Franklin Blvd. I just spent an hour cruising the streets and I saw no less than 6-8 WSW's. Finally made the swoop with a older cutie who had her own house. For 3 jacksons got bbbj, Greek she took hard for a good ten minutes. Quote" This isn't the first time I've been in this rodeo."

Logisticwerks
01-23-08, 21:24
Mongers,

I was working in Gashouse yesterday and stumbled into a great find by the name of Melissa. She was in an unexpected area of Gas House that I wouldn't thought to have looked in before. I will trade details and Contact # to the WSW I got up with to any Senior members who are willing to share.

She was a 7+ on the "Street Walker" scale in looks and service who was willing to go to a photo finish!

Happy Mongering

Ncnite Owl
02-17-08, 19:13
So why no posts in almost a month?

Thinking about driving over to Gastonia and hope all the action hasn't dried up!

Lakehue32
05-21-08, 12:10
So I was out hunting in Charlotte, but nothing was doing. I headed out to Gastonia around 1 or so to check the town out. Immediately after getting off the hwy I noticed CVE. There were a bunch of cars parked outside, but, from what I've heard it's a sausage fest so I decided to pass (always good to know where it is though). I made my way down to main and checked it out. I saw what appeared to be a WSW, but when I slowed down and looked back she looked really nervous like she was a regular person and didn't want to be bothered. I kept it moving to a bunch of the streets mentioned on here but there was absolutely nothing. I went into the parking lot of L&L but decided against going in. Looks like they are expanding the place. Maybe once its finished I'll take a look. Other than that there really weren't any developments. Lots of cops around. Saw one flashing his spotlight into a fogged up car in a parking lot. Drove around for a total of an hour and a half and decided to call it quits and check the tracks in charlotte before I went home.

Hooray Forthis
05-30-08, 02:52
I've been to CVE a few times, each hoping I was going to stumble upon a female interested in some adult fun. No such luck.

A good 95 percent of the people there were dudes, of which most were probably there to blow other dudes (no, no I didn't partake).

Honestly I'm done with the place.

Royal742
05-31-08, 13:20
I stopped in the Gashouse on my way through on business. Went by the L&L for a stop. Girls were ok but not very motivated. On my way out I stopped by 321 Video. I thought it was the CVA but went to the wrong place. Went inside to watch a video and the dudes that were in the place would not leave me alone. Being that I was not interested I left and that is not one I would go back to.

Chicken Head50
04-26-10, 16:43
Where is teddy bears?

A little help here.

Member #4434
04-27-10, 19:19
Where is teddy bears?

A little help here.

Google , it's a monger's best friend !!

I thought it was , but googled to be sure , it's off E Franklin Blvd.

I went a long time back, it was a real dump , and a waste of time !! I've heard it's even worse now, but I haven't been in sometime. If you want to check it out , have a back-up plan !

Magic Rat
04-28-10, 14:05
Unfortunately, Teddy Bears was raided several months ago and is closed down.

We all knew it couldn't last.