PDA

View Full Version : Quincy

MeatMan
10-06-16, 09:23
I made this thread for mongers looking for pussy in Quincy!. Good luck, fellas!. Stay safe!

Bolthor
10-08-16, 06:12
Great to see q town might be producing some girls. Am looking forward to searching for some new girls!

HankChinanski
11-04-16, 16:31
Anyone familiar with this one? Pretty sure I've seen her around QC.

http://independent.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/18109941/Quincy

HankChinanski
11-18-16, 01:33
Tried PMing you but your box is full, got some info on Reannen.

DeepThroat69
03-07-17, 02:04
I meet a girl off backpage that works doubles out of a flop house on Water St. Her friend posts all the time. There seems to be a lot of SW activity off Copeland from 7 11 down Water St.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/early-morning-treat/38489231

DeepThroat69
03-07-17, 15:24
Anyone seen her?

I'm amber a sexy seductive exotic bbw here I love what I do and so will you I have skills that are out of this world you'll be running back for more so don't miss out on this tastey treat🍭.

🚛.

☑100% Safe.

☑Fun, Flirty, and JUICY😍128069;128166;128089;128141;.

☑100% REAL & RECENT PICTURES 👠128163;.

👉9200;ALL HOURS of DAY🌙 no blocked calls or vulgar language.

Absolutly NO BLACK GUYS.

Fetish & Fantasy Friendly.

4/20💨.

💋kisses💋.

401*516*5786.

❤Regulars wanted❤.

Amber.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stop-l-k-and-l-s-π-naughty-f-ls-so-very-and-ce /38286965.

DeepThroat69
05-31-17, 16:22
I saw this one the other night in Quincy.

Not much to tell. She had two roommates one blk guy and an older women weird. We go to her room. The pics arent her. She is a 30 yrs old spinner. Tan A cups Size 2. Cute face. She was definitely on something. She offered BBBJ but I covered up. CBJ then she rode me while I sat on the bed. It was basically cum and go. $ hhr.

She has texted me since "Heyy" looking to hook up.

She was fun but too weird of living situation.

Great with my hands, in's or cd's in Quincy. My name's Kourtney, I'm 5'3", 120 lbs, dark hair and dark eyes, very petite, and love to satisfy! Text or call 857-505-5935.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-you/40065683

DeepThroat69
09-04-17, 13:21
I had a date with Melissa last night. She posts early morning hours. Saw her at 4 am. Provides from her house. Pets dogs, cats and kids toys everywhere.

She is definitely the girl in pics. Heavy with small breasts.

Everything covered. She licked vigorous FIV and squirts.

CBJ and CFS.

QV $, hr $. 3 and HR $$.

Not bad for a bbw but there are better and cheaper out there.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/and-super-thick-hot-and-readyy-%CE%B1-%CE%B1%CE%B9l%CE%B1%CE%B2l-and-f-r-e-a-k-y-%EA%AE%86%EA%AE%8ER%EA%AE%86E%EA%AE%8Eu%D1%95-bbw/47988318

HankChinanski
12-02-17, 16:52
Seen this girl walking around the area of the library and Sweeney funeral home, today she was eyeing cars and I tried to scoop her but missed. If any of you go on the hunt around here she seems to be a day walker, she's skinny and young looking. Has long brown / blondish hair, has a bag that has a huge misfits skull on it. Very curious how she is and what's her deal.

CornPop
04-28-20, 17:47
Seen this girl walking around the area of the library and Sweeney funeral home, today she was eyeing cars and I tried to scoop her but missed. If any of you go on the hunt around here she seems to be a day walker, she's skinny and young looking. Has long brown / blondish hair, has a bag that has a huge misfits skull on it. Very curious how she is and what's her deal.I've scooped WSW at the Quincy library in the past. Over a year ago. She hung there during the day. We would go to the Walmart parking lot for BBBJCIMWS.

MeatMan
05-27-20, 15:08
I was in Quincy a couple of days ago after 6 PM. I got off at Quincy Center and did some recon. The element of SW plying the trade is there but, Its downright a hit and miss. Oh well, got a nice steak bomb at Angelina's Pizza then headed back to Boston.

LolipopGuild
06-07-20, 23:45
Dead. Quincy is dead.

Rito1
06-11-20, 17:42
I was in Quincy a couple of days ago after 6 PM. I got off at Quincy Center and did some recon. The element of SW plying the trade is there but, Its downright a hit and miss. Oh well, got a nice steak bomb at Angelina's Pizza then headed back to Boston.I live right around the corner. Wish I knew you were there. I have been wanting to meet you for years. So many questions for you.

LolipopGuild
06-30-20, 23:52
Is it just me, or is it absolutely dead? Anybody got anything in the Q?

I live right around the corner. Wish I knew you were there. I have been wanting to meet you for years. So many questions for you.

Rito1
07-13-20, 07:30
Is it just me, or is it absolutely dead? Anybody got anything in the Q?It's very rare. If you drive around they look like they are everywhere. But no one commits. Best shot is Copeland st or by the library by Quincy center. But good luck.

RoughThat
07-14-20, 12:49
Not for nothing, the other day while sitting in the parking lot near a huge water fountain (if you know Quincy, you know where) and had a big BSW approach me. She asked if I was looking, told her to fuck off and continued doing what I was doing. But that said, there are def some out. Just all about timing I'm sure.

RT.

MeatMan
07-14-20, 16:26
Not for nothing, the other day while sitting in the parking lot near a huge water fountain (if you know Quincy, you know where) and had a big BSW approach me. She asked if I was looking, told her to fuck off and continued doing what I was doing. But that said, there are def some out. Just all about timing I'm sure.

RT.How big was she?. Like mastodon big?. LOL!. Seems they're coming out of the woodwork lately. They have to work a lot harder to get $$.

CornPop
11-27-20, 13:27
Dead. Quincy is dead.Is anything going on Copeland St. Tall Christina still around. The 7 - 11 and flop house on the corner were always good spots for SW.

LolipopGuild
05-23-21, 00:22
Is anything going on Copeland St. Tall Christina still around. The 7 - 11 and flop house on the corner were always good spots for SW.Whoa this tall Christina and what flip house? DM me.

LolipopGuild
05-29-21, 23:07
I've scooped WSW at the Quincy library in the past. Over a year ago. She hung there during the day. We would go to the Walmart parking lot for BBBJCIMWS.DM her info?

ILoveKitty
08-20-21, 22:35
Quincy still dead? Anyone got lucky recently?

LolipopGuild
02-15-23, 23:25
Still dead I guess.

Quincy still dead? Anyone got lucky recently?

Choir Boy
03-13-23, 06:40
Quincy still dead? Anyone got lucky recently?There are Quincy reports on the main Massage Parlor Reports board, and many on the Boston board. I'm not sure what's supposed to go here.

Mr Bao
12-31-23, 01:15
Any ads leading to Quincy is a bust. Meaning the operator says 30 or younger, are untrue as they are in the same click thst rotates across Quincy are old af. Like late 50's by now. You can't be 30 for that many years! I've seen it all to date. Wasted my gas. Mind the mileage.

YMMV.

HappyDave
12-31-23, 12:35
There are Quincy reports on the main Massage Parlor Reports board, and many on the Boston board. I'm not sure what's supposed to go here.Unless Coddington is really back in full swing. Stafford reports are unclear what is really on the menu. It does seem like mostly single operation jack shacks with only two places supporting a menu with regularity. Plus is Weymouth and Braintree seem more in play here so it's not that far a hike if the Quincy options do not work. Not that Quincy was ever like Providence but back in the day of Angel and Amy along with lavender and star there were a lot of options not all had a menu but the service was great. Billings wad up and down and the one above ocean 299 neponsit or something like that forget the street name also had options for a while. I do think AAMP locations are still in play but I do not partake in that for multiple reasons.