PDA

View Full Version : Non AMP Massages

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

HookyPooky
10-06-16, 07:54
This thread is for Non AMP Massages.

Please stick to the basic rules of the forum. This allows us hobbyist to. Well need I explain?!

ThomasGrandy
10-11-16, 10:35
Since no one has added anything yet, I will post a link to my recommendation of Nini.

She gives a decent massage with lotion but reasonably medium pressure and consistent contact. Not like the crappy poking you get from other gals who are just setting you up for upselling.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2962886&viewfull=1#post2962886.

In case the link does not work, it's review #5464 in the massage parlor thread.

Carolina Dream
10-12-16, 13:15
I don't play much, but I recently saw Kat http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-kat/9643824. Chose her because she has been advertising for a while and I hadn't heard anything bad. Contact and scheduling was easy and pics in her ad represent her very well. She's really attractive and obviously takes care of herself. I chose the half hour for my first visit. Location was ok, extended stay in Crabtree area. Room was clean, tidy and she goes to great lengths to ensure your comfort. Windows were blacked out, lighting was nice, soothing music playing. She made me feel at ease immediately. I gave her the donation and we got started on a nice relaxing rub (not licensed masseuse quality, but nice). Finish was OK, I would have liked more build up and sensuality. Touching was limited to her top. She helped me clean up and as I was getting dressed she was already replacing the bedding with clean stuff. Was quoted $. 2 for half or $$ for hour. A lot for a rub and tug, but considering the fact that you know she's real, and hot, and clean and you'll get your full time, then maybe its not. Might repeat, especially if I hear that the hour is considerably better or there is more offered. Anyone with more experience with her?

Z Mann
10-14-16, 09:35
No CD, you pretty much experienced everything in an abbreviated session with Kat. The only real difference is with the hour session there is a little more sensuality and build up to final event with a little light mutual touching. But no extra's. I have seen Kat several times over the years and as you said she is a very attractive woman, very nice calming personality and always provides a nice clean private / safe incall and will never short you on your time and you will leave happy. Several years ago when they were just starting out I saw Kat & Krista (http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-sensual-massage-nuru-edging-private-residence-well-reviewed/27860542) together for a special introductory offer. And have since seen each individually several times since. They are both on the higher end scale price wise as far as massage gals go. But they are both on the higher end as far as looks, personality, providing a nice clean-safe in call and drama free. As the saying goes "you get what you pay for". They are both very classy ladies. Be a gentleman, observe their boundaries and treat these ladies with the respect that they deserve (as you should anyone) and you will always enjoy your time with them, and will be money well spent.

On second note, I really like this new forum subject and hope that it will take off. Thanks Hooky for starting this!. Personally I'm NOT into the AMP scene (we all have our preferences) been there, done that through my years of travel while I was in the military in the US an abroad. I guess I'm just old and crotchety. LOL. The thrill of "the luck of the draw" on what girl I will see, how skillful she is and then the negotiating has long passed me by. I do my due diligence and try gather as much intel as I can on a lady before I see her so I know exactly who I'm going to be seeing, and what to expect from our session so that hopefully there are no surprises. But no system or meeting is perfect as we all know. I'm still searching for the "proverbial unicorn" a woman that has professional training CMT / LBMT that gives a good therapeutic massage AND incorporates sensuality and eroticism into the session. I have only found 2 ladies over the years that fit that bill. And sadly both have left the area many years ago. My ATF I saw every two weeks and I have been searching for her replacement since. So the search goes on.

I have seen the majority of the body rub / massage gals in the area over the years. So if you have any specific questions on some of these ladies. Feel free to ask. Maybe I can help save you some money, time and grief!.

Z.

I don't play much, but I recently saw Kat http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-kat/9643824. Chose her because she has been advertising for a while and I hadn't heard anything bad. Contact and scheduling was easy and pics in her ad represent her very well. She's really attractive and obviously takes care of herself. I chose the half hour for my first visit. Location was ok, extended stay in Crabtree area. Room was clean, tidy and she goes to great lengths to ensure your comfort. Windows were blacked out, lighting was nice, soothing music playing. She made me feel at ease immediately. I gave her the donation and we got started on a nice relaxing rub (not licensed masseuse quality, but nice). Finish was OK, I would have liked more build up and sensuality. Touching was limited to her top. She helped me clean up and as I was getting dressed she was already replacing the bedding with clean stuff. Was quoted $. 2 for half or $$ for hour. A lot for a rub and tug, but considering the fact that you know she's real, and hot, and clean and you'll get your full time, then maybe its not. Might repeat, especially if I hear that the hour is considerably better or there is more offered. Anyone with more experience with her?

Raleighassman
11-09-16, 14:42
I visit Krista regularly, as an alternative to driving up to VIP. Private residence, great personality with a VERY open mind. Fully nude, open, wet and lots of fun. I paid 180 last visit.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-belle-k-you-have-nothing-to-lose-but-control-private-play-space-well-reviewed/28576186

This thread is for Non AMP Massages.

Please stick to the basic rules of the forum. This allows us hobbyist to. Well need I explain?!

SeanRdu
11-09-16, 16:07
Just saw this thread and figured I could add a report.

She advertises on BP and there are plenty of reviews on TER for her. She's a cute blonde, who has a professional massage table set up in her living room. She does have dogs; but her place is spotless and she keeps them crated (I assume) during the visit. Quiet apartment complex in Brier Creek, no confusing walk up or down, just straight from the parking lot to the door. Good massage with your choice of oil / lotion. Personally prefer the oil. Handshake ending. Topless and hands can roam just about anywhere, minus the kitty. She has a nice clean bathroom available, with clean wash rags, towels, different body washes, shampoos. It's like a hotel. She'll even go and warm the water up for you as you lay in your post dream bliss.

Saw her three or four times this summer and the visits were all fantastic with good quality massage. Haven't been back in a while, mainly due to change in my own schedule. But she is a catch and has some of the more reasonable rates around for the quality of service. Beats the hell out of an AMP where you never know what type of (or if) finish will be available. Something to be said for consistency in my book.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-call-for-availability/26318764

Tabor
11-10-16, 02:39
Just saw this thread and figured I could add a report.

She advertises on BP and there are plenty of reviews on TER for her. She's a cute blonde, who has a professional massage table set up in her living room. She does have dogs; but her place is spotless and she keeps them crated (I assume) during the visit. Quiet apartment complex in Brier Creek, no confusing walk up or down, just straight from the parking lot to the door. Good massage with your choice of oil / lotion. Personally prefer the oil. Handshake ending. Topless and hands can roam just about anywhere, minus the kitty. She has a nice clean bathroom available, with clean wash rags, towels, different body washes, shampoos. It's like a hotel. She'll even go and warm the water up for you as you lay in your post dream bliss.

Saw her three or four times this summer and the visits were all fantastic with good quality massage. Haven't been back in a while, mainly due to change in my own schedule. But she is a catch and has some of the more reasonable rates around for the quality of service. Beats the hell out of an AMP where you never know what type of (or if) finish will be available. Something to be said for consistency in my book.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-call-for-availability/26318764First time was when she offered full service which was probably 2 1/2 hrs ago, and only body runs since. A lot of people have been dissatisfied with her change of service. Personally I like her setup and you are spot on as far as the cleanliness of her location. For what she does offer she delivers. There are times her service is enough to scratch the itch, and the price is decent.

Hanger42
03-27-17, 13:33
Is there American MPs in RDU? (Other than Tom Cats / Q Bath House) Charlotte has several but I don't see ads here. Might cost a little more. But being able to communicate, have multiple choices, &.

Extras is a plus.

PizzaGuy831
02-05-19, 18:51
Have a time set up to meet with her this week. I will report back with my experience. Was hoping to have some knowledge of what to expect going in if anyone would like to PM me I would much appreciate it!

PG831.

Demento
02-08-19, 09:19
Have a time set up to meet with her this week. I will report back with my experience. Was hoping to have some knowledge of what to expect going in if anyone would like to PM me I would much appreciate it!

PG831.Nice to see this thread rejuvenated. I have never seen Michelle, but she has used the same pics for many years, and I have never read a report that gave me a reason to want to see her. That said, have never read anything that make me stay away. Kind of ho hum.

Dasalt
02-09-19, 14:25
So the review is Samantha.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/113320

She is so sweet. Has the cutest mischievous smile. A little bit on the plus side, but that extra comes with a set of HUGE damn knockers. Motorboat heaven!

Always clean, usually just getting out of the shower when I come in. No demons, always clear eyed and enthusiastic.

She usually is staying at nicer hotels than I stay at when I travel on my own dime for business. Have to be careful though, ran into a business contact from out of town while going into her hotel a while ago. Kind of an awkward explanation as to why I was going up to a hotel room in my hometown wearing casual clothes at 1 in the afternoon on a Tuesday.

Once she is comfortable with you, the massages sort of change tone into more of a GFE provider. She has been game for anything I suggested so far. And been pretty good at most of it!

Oh yeah, she gets really wet if you follow me.

Only downside, she has a straight job. Not always available. And even on the days she is working, she sometimes has odd schedules. Like starts at 1 pm and sees last at 4 pm. But I guess that is not too bad. She is very very low volume. Not just due to schedule. She is fairly selective about who she sees and moreover who she sees a 2nd time.

I see her as often as I can, and she is always enthusiastic to see me. Might be an act, but who cares. My ego is satiated. Treat her nicely.

Question.

Anyone seen Amaretta lately? Since the move to the new office? Saw her once a while ago and interested again. I think her new location is fairly near me if someone could PM.

With an approximate location.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/115878

Step222
02-09-19, 21:37
Everything you've said about Samantha is 100% on the mark. She is a true treasure, a wonderful human being. In addition to being very very sexy and playful. What a great combination!

She is so sweet. Has the cutest mischievous smile. A little bit on the plus side, but that extra comes with a set of HUGE damn knockers. Motorboat heaven!

Always clean, usually just getting out of the shower when I come in. No demons, always clear eyed and enthusiastic.

She usually is staying at nicer hotels than I stay at when I travel on my own dime for business. Have to be careful though, ran into a business contact from out of town while going into her hotel a while ago. Kind of an awkward explanation as to why I was going up to a hotel room in my hometown wearing casual clothes at 1 in the afternoon on a Tuesday.

Once she is comfortable with you, the massages sort of change tone into more of a GFE provider. She has been game for anything I suggested so far. And been pretty good at most of it!

Only downside, she has a straight job. Not always available. And even on the days she is working, she sometimes has odd schedules. Like starts at 1 pm and sees last at 4 pm. But I guess that is not too bad. She is very very low volume. Not just due to schedule. She is fairly selective about who she sees and moreover who she sees a 2nd time.

I see her as often as I can, and she is always enthusiastic to see me. Might be an act, but who cares. My ego is satiated. Treat her nicely.

Question.

Anyone seen Amaretta lately? Since the move to the new office? Saw her once a while ago and interested again. I think her new location is fairly near me if someone could PM.

Step222
02-09-19, 21:43
Everything you've said about Samantha is 100% on the mark. She is a true treasure, a wonderful human being. In addition to being very very sexy and playful. What a great combination!

Question.

JackBauer4168
02-21-19, 11:24
Naomi is a stunning petite black woman. Articulate and educated and hosts in the most upscale of private locations. No looking over your shoulder, no fear of smelling like smoke or worse when you leave. In short, she is an upscale provider for an upscale clientele. Not inexpensive, but a great value for those who appreciate quality. Sugar baby material without the fear of crazy. A budding entrepreneur who values her clientele. All you would expect from a discrete FBSM provider with the natural caveat that relationships take time to culture.

She rotates ads, but here is where I contacted her: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/117903.

VincentCor74
02-21-19, 14:33
Her ad and her website have vastly different pricing.

Can you advise which rates you were told?

Naomi is a stunning petite black woman. Articulate and educated and hosts in the most upscale of private locations. No looking over your shoulder, no fear of smelling like smoke or worse when you leave. In short, she is an upscale provider for an upscale clientele. Not inexpensive, but a great value for those who appreciate quality. Sugar baby material without the fear of crazy. A budding entrepreneur who values her clientele. All you would expect from a discrete FBSM provider with the natural caveat that relationships take time to culture.

She rotates ads, but here is where I contacted her: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/117903.

JackBauer4168
02-21-19, 16:26
Her ad and her website have vastly different pricing.

Can you advise which rates you were told?$160 hhr; 250 hr.

AlvinPurple
02-24-19, 10:15
I know this is a shock but. Nothing like the pictures.

Short, plump, gap-toothed Latina. Massage was good (but used scented lotion). Standard ending but there are upgrades available on future visits. Stayed dressed but does get tits out and rubs them on your back and allows touching during flip.

Located in private apartment near Brier Creek. She used to be part of the house of massage girls behind Carmax off Ebenezeer.

$$ for hour. got full time.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/131249

Demento
02-27-19, 08:53
Visited recently, drew K. Older but slender, not a problem for me. Could be 100, I don't care if the service is good. Good, not great massage. Decent amount of teasin' though not particularly effective. Then the flip, up top access offered and taken for 0. 2 . Not worth it imo. Left happy but not ecstatic, the search continues. Had planned to visit 0056 but chose the shorter drive. Must make a difference who you draw. Not going to rush back. Bummer. Was hoping for great things given many positive reviews.

Roland 323
03-11-19, 20:49
I see this thread is active again, but not a ton of reports. Anybody have a girl they'd recommend? Tired of AMPs. Prefer somebody who can give a legit massage that just happens to have an ending. Any help is appreciated.

Dreamer3456
03-12-19, 16:49
I see this thread is active again, but not a ton of reports. Anybody have a girl they'd recommend? Tired of AMPs. Prefer somebody who can give a legit massage that just happens to have an ending. Any help is appreciated.Every post of yours is asking for information but I will tell you that combination is impossible around here.

ThatNewGuy2018
03-13-19, 08:41
Beautiful Thai lady, big smile, friendly personality, curvy, great hair, awesome natural rack.

Location is always safe, private, upscale, clean, no smoke, no pets apartment.

Went for Nuru several times, each time I left happy.

She showers you (and you shower her) before and after.

Nuru is fun, and she is the queen of tease.

Sessions feel unrushed, about 1 H.

Price is $$$ for a dream of Nuru nude FBSM, no FIV, no BJ, no FS, no DFK, no LFK. I wish the dream included more, as she's hot and sweet.

Citori5150
03-13-19, 13:41
I see this thread is active again, but not a ton of reports. Anybody have a girl they'd recommend? Tired of AMPs. Prefer somebody who can give a legit massage that just happens to have an ending. Any help is appreciated.Here you go!

Legit massage and did give finish but I haven't been in a while.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121908

BasRutten
04-01-19, 09:54
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/136245

Pubb69
04-01-19, 15:26
Beautiful Thai lady, big smile, friendly personality, curvy, great hair, awesome natural rack.

Location is always safe, private, upscale, clean, no smoke, no pets apartment.

Went for Nuru several times, each time I left happy.

She showers you (and you shower her) before and after.

Nuru is fun, and she is the queen of tease.

Sessions feel unrushed, about 1 H.

Price is $$$ for a dream of Nuru nude FBSM, no FIV, no BJ, no FS, no DFK, no LFK. I wish the dream included more, as she's hot and sweet.That's worth about half what she's charging. That type of price with that many restrictions is crazy.

ThatNewGuy2018
04-02-19, 12:27
Hasn't anyone seen Nami?

Is she real?

Is she the same as Jazmin?

BasRutten
04-03-19, 08:30
Hasn't anyone seen Nami?

Is she real

Is she the same as Jazmin?Yes. Same but offer FS- bit pricey but good.

FuckHard
04-03-19, 08:45
Hasn't anyone seen Nami?

Is she real?

Is she the same as Jazmin?She is the same girl. You can also find her here -rate $$ FULL HOUR, start with wine, massage, play around, FS all positions.

DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS and shower at the end.

https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/nami-2

JerryNice
04-03-19, 18:09
She is the same girl. You can also find her here -rate $$ FULL HOUR, start with wine, massage, play around, FS all positions.

DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS and shower at the end.

https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/nami-2If so tell me.

JerryNice
04-03-19, 18:11
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/136245It's bait and switch with pics.

FuckHard
04-03-19, 23:59
If so tell me.I seen her at least 4 times. Others have reviewed her under jazmin, first visit was for nuru. After third visit I asked for more in menu, she said to look her up in Eros.

DTS87
04-05-19, 07:48
I seen her at least 4 times. Others have reviewed her under jazmin, first visit was for nuru. After third visit I asked for more in menu, she said to look her up in Eros.I've seen her twice and have asked about more on the menu and was never given a response. I cannot fine her on Eros anymore either. Can anyone confirm rates for FS?

Dave3879
04-05-19, 23:36
Sr. Member from Ohio coming thru this weekend. Would love a referral for a good massage with CBJ options. I'll have a hotel. Thanks in advance, and if ever in Columbus hit me up for several great UTRs. (prices are cheaper too).

VincentCor74
04-12-19, 12:13
Seen her a couple more times since last report.

Still solid if slightly mechanical. But gets the job done.

She's looking to pick up some more clients, BTW.

Toy Soldier
04-12-19, 13:44
Where does she advertise?

Seen her a couple more times since last report.

Still solid if slightly mechanical. But gets the job done.

She's looking to pick up some more clients, BTW.

AlvinPurple
05-07-19, 17:22
Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.

If not, I'll TOFTT.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/108975

BasRutten
05-08-19, 09:04

If not, I'll TOFTT.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/108975Anything to report?

Pubb69
05-08-19, 15:23

If not, I'll TOFTT.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/108975Not a chance, a forty plus year old asking for those outrageous rates and with upsell on top of that.

BasRutten
05-14-19, 08:18
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/143317

Guys. Anyone see her?

AlvinPurple
05-15-19, 06:42

If not, I'll TOFTT.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/108975My preference is for a long tease and then edging so I prefer to see massage providers. On the first visit I don't do any upgrades and see what happens. Pickings are thin in this area so I'm always looking for new possibilities. Sadie will not be that.

The good. She is the girl in the photos, no demons, clean room (in a low quality airport hotel), pretty close to the time, new to the business, clean.

The bad. She talks (a lot), she does not understand the difference between "slow down" and "jackhammer me", has someone else manage her appointments (the first time you speak with her is when you're there), perfume.

Perfume is my pet peeve. She used unscented lotion (great) but then wore perfume and lipstick. I always decline the shower (which was free) as I don't like being vunerable and away from my things so when I got home, went to jump in the shower and noticed several lipstick kisses on my body. Thank god I was home alone!

Massage was ok. Standard finish (but upgrades available) but rushed at the end as the edging only lasted one time.

Won't repeat.

BallAllDay
05-27-19, 21:18
I like older women. Does she offer FS? If so. Donation?

Seems many in rubratings are reluctant to admit / offer FS.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/137883

BallAllDay
06-17-19, 11:13
Has anyone seen her? She looks delicious. Massage skills?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125980#.

Livinitinva
06-17-19, 17:02
Googling the Number yields some hits for "Summer Breeze".

You should be able to find some forum hits.

If I recall, FS was sometimes on the table but she ceased doing that completely.

My guess is she is back in town and / or back in the game.

My guess it's real. And may be a good option. Searching more myself.

Has anyone seen her? She looks delicious. Massage skills?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125980#.

Livinitinva
06-17-19, 17:04
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/archive/index.php/t-8627-p-77.html?

"Not sure if I believe it but the last report on one of the other sites has her bein F. S. Again. I suspect it is b. S. But wondering if anyone has seen her lately? Now Pubb if this is Summer Breeze we're talking about you know very well that she doesn't do FS and hasn't for a year and a half. I see her frequently. She is sweet and kind and gives a great body rub. Definitely doesn't have anything else on her menu. Hope this clears things up. FLock. ".

Googling the Number yields some hits for "Summer Breeze".

You should be able to find some forum hits.

If I recall, FS was sometimes on the table but she ceased doing that completely.

My guess is she is back in town and / or back in the game.

My guess it's real. And may be a good option. Searching more myself.

Beasho1231
07-09-19, 17:43
Anyone got any recommendations for a decent massage with extras? I will provide my feedback on several that I had dreams with. PM me.

Thanks.

BallAllDay
07-23-19, 20:20
What ever you do don't ask her if there is FS ending. LOL. Never understood how rub girls try to separate themselves from sex workers. You rub dicks for a living. Get over yourself. I would imagine her attitude comes out with her regular customers at some point. Glad I found out ahead of time. Just thought I would share.

BallAllDay
07-24-19, 08:51
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/142376

Sgiii
07-24-19, 13:18
What ever you do don't ask her if there is FS ending. LOL. Never understood how rub girls try to separate themselves from sex workers. You rub dicks for a living. Get over yourself. I would imagine her attitude comes out with her regular customers at some point. Glad I found out ahead of time. Just thought I would share.I wouldn't even pay her any mind.

I've watched enough SVU, Criminal Minds, Chicago PD, etc to know how things work.

You clearly didn't threaten her in any way shape or form.

More importantly, your interaction DNQ for a 50 C. See link below.

https://www.enoughnc.org/no-contact-order-50c/

BallAllDay
07-24-19, 19:43
I wouldn't even pay her any mind.

I've watched enough SVU, Criminal Minds, Chicago PD, etc to know how things work.

You clearly didn't threaten her in any way shape or form.

More importantly, your interaction DNQ for a 50 C. See link below.

https://www.enoughnc.org/no-contact-order-50c/Thanks. But I didn't post out of self concern. I can't be traced. Even if she could. I don't CARE! LOL I post so that others could see her tru colors. Isn't that what this forum is for? As my old sarge used to say, Be safe out there!

MegaWattMaker
07-24-19, 20:56
What ever you do don't ask her if there is FS ending. LOL. Never understood how rub girls try to separate themselves from sex workers. You rub dicks for a living. Get over yourself. I would imagine her attitude comes out with her regular customers at some point. Glad I found out ahead of time. Just thought I would share.I interacted with this one today also. Just pointed out that shitty customer service will put a serious dent into business. She became irate, threatening me with a 50 c, all kinds of crazy stuff! She is a definite no go in my book. Looks like we dodged a bullet with that one!

Pubb69
07-25-19, 13:49
I interacted with this one today also. Just pointed out that shitty customer service will put a serious dent into business. She became irate, threatening me with a 50 c, all kinds of crazy stuff! She is a definite no go in my book. Looks like we dodged a bullet with that one!You have to remember that the rub girls are all over 30 and we're all FS high volume ****** at one point. They have gotten burnt out screwing hundreds of people over a long period of time, now they feel that just giving hand jobs doesn't make them a *****.

All of the chicks on Rub ratings are jaded and nasty, not only in their looks but personality as well, just look at the wording of some of the ads as they threaten to blacklist list people for just calling or texting and not making an appointment. Can't even think of one that advertises on that site that was ever worth seeing.

BallAllDay
07-30-19, 21:12
Wow! Has anyone partaken of this?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/148045

Pubb69
07-31-19, 13:15
Wow! Has anyone partaken of this?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/148045How sad is it when the best looking on that site are trannys.

UtahLegend
08-07-19, 12:39
She was starring but I knew something was not right.

How sad is it when the best looking on that site are trannys.

BallAllDay
08-07-19, 14:33
She was starring but I knew something was not right.Not sure why you and pub think she's TS? I've got it on real good authority that she's not. But then that wouldn't be the 1st time pub put out fake news. Smh.

WS Wolfpacker
08-10-19, 11:20
Visiting for the weekend and managed to see these yesterday.

Nami (https://raleigh.rubratings.com/132409): texted her, she confirmed with me by voice call. Nearby address given then called for final destination. Nice and down to earth and speaks excellent English. She is originally from Thailand. New high-end apartment complex and everything extremely new and clean. Her body is very sexy but a little bit heavier than her pictures. $3 for nuru which was actually how I've seen it in videos. Soapy shower together before and after. Super slippery massage on inflatable mattress with a vinyl cover. External roaming throughout which was especially awesome since she was clean shaven. Played with her button a bit but didn't try to go inside. HJ finish while in RCG. She was excellent at being "into it" the whole time. Sunny attitude throughout. Still can't believe how well this went. Highly recommend.

Naomi (https://raleigh.rubratings.com/117903): very similar contacting procedure as above. Nice townhome complex. Pictures are probably accurate but I was a little disappointed that she answered the door In shorts and a T-shirt. Upscale townhome, but cluttered. Massage table in bedroom. Was just coming from the above experience so I opted for 30 minute. Massage was Just OK And she did use some scented oil. The flip was much nicer when she took off her clothes except for her little panties (and socks? Spinner with nice round soft booty. HJ finish in RCG position while I squeezed that butt and she moaned for me. Attentive cleanup with soap and hot washcloths was nice. $1. 6 which I feel is pricy so I probably won't repeat, but nice to have that safe option out there.

Not looking for FS but didn't get the impression of off the menu items being available in either case. Appreciate the forum. Stay safe.

Pubb69
08-11-19, 11:11
Not sure why you and pub think she's TS? I've got it on real good authority that she's not. But then that wouldn't be the 1st time pub put out fake news. Smh.Such as? Smh.

Phaeton0401
08-11-19, 11:48
Visiting for the weekend and managed to see these yesterday.

Nami (https://raleigh.rubratings.com/132409): texted her, she confirmed with me by voice call. Nearby address given then called for final destination. Nice and down to earth and speaks excellent English. She is originally from Thailand. New high-end apartment complex and everything extremely new and clean. Her body is very sexy but a little bit heavier than her pictures. $3 for nuru which was actually how I've seen it in videos. Soapy shower together before and after. Super slippery massage on inflatable mattress with a vinyl cover. External roaming throughout which was especially awesome since she was clean shaven. Played with her button a bit but didn't try to go inside. HJ finish while in RCG. She was excellent at being "into it" the whole time. Sunny attitude throughout. Still can't believe how well this went. Highly recommend.

Naomi (https://raleigh.rubratings.com/117903): very similar contacting procedure as above. Nice townhome complex. Pictures are probably accurate but I was a little disappointed that she answered the door In shorts and a T-shirt. Upscale townhome, but cluttered. Massage table in bedroom. Was just coming from the above experience so I opted for 30 minute. Massage was Just OK And she did use some scented oil. The flip was much nicer when she took off her clothes except for her little panties (and socks? Spinner with nice round soft booty. HJ finish in RCG position while I squeezed that butt and she moaned for me. Attentive cleanup with soap and hot washcloths was nice. $1. 6 which I feel is pricy so I probably won't repeat, but nice to have that safe option out there.

Not looking for FS but didn't get the impression of off the menu items being available in either case. Appreciate the forum. Stay safe.Nami: $3 for a HJ finish? That nuru must be something.

Naomi: the $1. 6 is 1/2 hr and only a HJ? Damn that IS pricey.

Wonder what makes them so pricey.

Moon Raker
08-13-19, 11:51
Nami: $3 for a HJ finish? That nuru must be something.

Naomi: the $1. 6 is 1/2 hr and only a HJ? Damn that IS pricey.

Wonder what makes them so pricey.Clean, safe and FS is a crazy price that one would imagine not many would partake so you can go home without wondering if you need to get checked out. Peace of mind for 5 it has been reported, everything covered. Yes, you can get high class GFE for less without having to invest in a get to know you period too. I'd recommend sticking with the massage over nuru in my experience.

Panama7996
08-13-19, 15:54
Any fellow members know of anyone out close to the Benson area?

BallAllDay
09-08-19, 23:00
Her ad is in USA Classifieds under Massage with a smile. I've been seeing her regular off and on for about 2 years. She is firm, tight, sexy. Awesome butt. Amazing curvs. Goes to the gym every day and is very healthy. She's kind, sweet, and smart. Easy to converse with. She has a regular job and does this on the side. Her location is safe and clean. She herself along with being very sexy is ddf. She's been doing this awhile and her massage skills are good. Since I've seen her for so long its not appropriate for me to say what our sessions are like. But I will say there's a variety of very good endings after an excellent massage. No FS. Prices are reasonable. As always your YMMV. Not everyone gets along with everyone. For me she's a gem. If your a dick and are difficult or cheap don't bother. She'll see thru your bullshit in a heartbeat and call you out or block you. Yeah. She also not a pushover either. Good luck.

Toy Soldier
09-09-19, 21:37
Her ad is in USA Classifieds under Massage with a smile.Ad where? What "USA Classifieds" are you referring to? Link, please.

BallAllDay
09-10-19, 00:02
Ad where? What "USA Classifieds" are you referring to? Link, please.My bad. But here it is on another site.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/1482106

Rogertt
09-10-19, 06:51
Does anyone know of Camila, the girl working out of her garage in Apex is still around? If so, and if you have her number, could you pm me? I've lost it, and want to get back in touch with her.

Thanks!

WillNcDean
11-19-19, 14:55
Hey folks, new to the site, long time in the game. Has anyone seen this chic? She looks smoking hot but is somewhat protective in her language. She says drapery is required, but the fact that she is all cash makes me wonder if there is flexibility.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593

Soulreaver
11-19-19, 21:27
Hey folks, new to the site, long time in the game. Has anyone seen this chic? She looks smoking hot but is somewhat protective in her language. She says drapery is required, but the fact that she is all cash makes me wonder if there is flexibility.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593I saw her about 1-2 years ago, paid 200 for a massage. Got nothing.

She had a business office for incall.

WillNcDean
11-20-19, 02:43
Thanks bro, I appreciate the feedback. There is one more lady I meant to ask about. Has anyone seen her?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123067

AlvinPurple
11-20-19, 10:06
Thanks bro, I appreciate the feedback. There is one more lady I meant to ask about. Has anyone seen her?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123067Haven't seen her for a couple of years but she's been around for a while.

Pictures aren't her. She talks a lot. Is flakey (more than once she canceled on me just as I'm pulling into her parking lot). She will block you for no apparent reason. Probably worth one visit nothing more.

Has table, oils, ok massage, nothing great, standard finish. Did allow daty. Did say she offered more to regulars but who knows. Things may have changed it's probably been two years since I saw her. Also look for Lacey on the craigslist thread.

Z Mann
11-21-19, 07:59
I saw her a couple times when she first started out. Pics are defiantly NOT her. Short little chubby very talkative but pleasant. First couple visits decent massage and HE. Nothing special. But she was on my side of town and had a private residence and no signs of demons so those were all plus's. But then she started to get a little popular and became very flaky and started cancelling at the last minute on more than one occasion. I know that things come up in all of our lives at the last minute and plans have to changed. But this became habitual!. And from what I read on here this was happening to a lot of guys and seemed to become her MO. Do a search for Lacey and read mine and others reports on here and decide if that is something you want to take a chance on. If you do get to see her, please report back to us to see if things have changed over the years.

Good luck!

Z.

Monfortu
11-21-19, 14:09

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593This one just annoys me. She has been posting for years and based on the sites she's been posting, it's natural to assume it's a sensual massage. She's misleading in every way and is just looking to profit off people willing to pay higher than normal massage rates for expectations based on the sites she advertises. I have no idea if her whole clientele are people who fall for this or repeat people who decided what the hell, I get a good massage.

WillNcDean
11-25-19, 01:59
This one just annoys me. She has been posting for years and based on the sites she's been posting, it's natural to assume it's a sensual massage. She's misleading in every way and is just looking to profit off people willing to pay higher than normal massage rates for expectations based on the sites she advertises. I have no idea if her whole clientele are people who fall for this or repeat people who decided what the hell, I get a good massage.We set an appointment, but she kept stressing that there was nothing sexual about what she offers. So be it, but I went ahead and cancelled.

2 recommendations. I've seen Nami a few times recently and she is amazing. Sweet and fun and knows how to push the right buttons. Also her place is very nice. She does not offer FS or additional favors, but the nuru is legit and the HJ is good. If you see her please be respectful. She's genuine.

Also, I travel through Fayetteville for work, and there is a girl on STG named Catalina. She's smoking hot (pics on her ad aren't real but they are reflective). Phat ass and great thighs. She starts at 200. Again, no favors, and you have to do 300 to get the HJ. She's pricey, and she can be guarded at first. You have to earn her trust a bit (which in a city like Fayetteville I understand). Also her place is decent. At this point I've seen and read enough to be willing to pay more for safety / comfort. If you make her feel comfortable she'll make you feel good.

Question. I'm trying to see one of these 2 ladies this week. Any recommendations between the 2?

Megan:

Jazmin:

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123877

AlvinPurple
11-25-19, 07:07
We set an appointment, but she kept stressing that there was nothing sexual about what she offers. So be it, but I went ahead and cancelled.

2 recommendations. I've seen Nami a few times recently and she is amazing. Sweet and fun and knows how to push the right buttons. Also her place is very nice. She does not offer FS or additional favors, but the nuru is legit and the HJ is good. If you see her please be respectful. She's genuine.

Also, I travel through Fayetteville for work, and there is a girl on STG named Catalina. She's smoking hot (pics on her ad aren't real but they are reflective). Phat ass and great thighs. She starts at 200. Again, no favors, and you have to do 300 to get the HJ. She's pricey, and she can be guarded at first. You have to earn her trust a bit (which in a city like Fayetteville I understand). Also her place is decent. At this point I've seen and read enough to be willing to pay more for safety / comfort. If you make her feel comfortable she'll make you feel good.

Question. I'm trying to see one of these 2 ladies this week. Any recommendations between the 2?

Megan:

Jazmin:

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123877If you look two posts below the one you posted, you will see a review of Megan. She used to go by Lacey. If you search for either name you will find reviews (esp. In the old craigslist thread). I have seen her a few years ago, my comments are about 4 postings down. Fake pictures, not worth a second visit.

If you look in the massage parlor thread you will see people saying that Nami and Jazmin are the same person. Slightly different menus. I haven't seen her but someone said FS is available depending on which ad you answer & a few visits to build trust.

WillNcDean
11-25-19, 13:02
If you look two posts below the one you posted, you will see a review of Megan. She used to go by Lacey. If you search for either name you will find reviews (esp. In the old craigslist thread). I have seen her a few years ago, my comments are about 4 postings down. Fake pictures, not worth a second visit.

If you look in the massage parlor thread you will see people saying that Nami and Jazmin are the same person. Slightly different menus. I haven't seen her but someone said FS is available depending on which ad you answer & a few visits to build trust.I saw Nami last week. I called Jazmin and she was booked. I literally called Nami right after hanging up with Jazmin and she told me to come on over. Also, their voices are completely different.

WillNcDean
11-26-19, 15:33
I saw Nami last week. I called Jazmin and she was booked. I literally called Nami right after hanging up with Jazmin and she told me to come on over. Also, their voices are completely different.Hey guys, my apologies but I think I got confused with the phone calls I made the other day. I called "Jazmin" back today. I can't say for 100% certain that it was "Nami" who answered, but she sounded pretty similar. There are several reviews here that state they are the same person, so I'll defer to those guys. Again my apologies.

TheShredSter66
12-02-19, 10:33
Usually an AMP guy, I swear this one has been reviewed before but I cannot find it. Any one tried it?

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/special-65h55hh-massages36d-bu/784593305560

Rambler1111
12-02-19, 19:39
I have seen Jazmin a couple of times. She is fantasy in every way. I can't swear that her and Nami are same person but reviews I have read on Nami make me believe they are same person, I definitely recommend Jazmin for massage visit. Don't know if more is available or about Nuru.

MrBJohnson
12-09-19, 12:45
Anyone seen Oliva? A couple reviews on site but I don't really trust those.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/153185

Pubb69
12-09-19, 14:25
Anyone seen Oliva? A couple reviews on site but I don't really trust those.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/153185Is it just me or are these women charging by the pound? $400 for a one hour body to body. LMAO.

MrBJohnson
12-09-19, 18:40
Is it just me or are these women charging by the pound? $400 for a one hour body to body. LMAO.It's not a massage.

PizzaGuy831
12-10-19, 09:49
Looks like she has changed her phone number. Any help getting that new one would be appreciated! PM is fine.

Dasalt
12-11-19, 07:18
If you look two posts below the one you posted, you will see a review of Megan. She used to go by Lacey. If you search for either name you will find reviews (esp. In the old craigslist thread). I have seen her a few years ago, my comments are about 4 postings down. Fake pictures, not worth a second.This one. Geez.

Fake pics.

Jesus Christ could this ***** shut up for a second.

She constantly is fishing for compliments. Most vain shallow 'ho ever, but does the company'Oh I am too fat. Does my ass look fat? My tits look good for a 40 year old don't they? (OH BTW and she ain't 40. She is 52 and looks every minute of it. That is why she is so I have a thing about me over 55. Guy that age that has seen some shit, military, career outdoors, or like me years of racing motorcycles, looks a bit rough around the edges. So she looks good comparatively. Plus men a bit older are alot more likely to be super stoked to have a semi-cute little blonde jacking it. They will be willing to overlook the saggy tits, droopy ass, paunch, wrinkles and her halfway to death skin tone.).

Every time and I mean every damn time there is some drama about the session time. Either the guy before ran over, or something with her kid.

And if you say ANYTHING about it or her looks or the session she blows up like Hiroshima. She is going to block you, block your phone and mail, report you to the RDU Provider Blacklist. Right. She tried that with me. I called her again like six weeks later and she was all ' Where you been handsome? I have missed you. ' And come on, I am a bald, Asian guy with a huge scar an my shoulder from a really rough accident years ago. How the hell does she forget me? I tell you how. TOO Much DaMN weed, THC oil, and what ever other crap she offers me every time I have been over.

Long story short, crazy THC enthusiast, who says she is so Not a Hooer, but has had my cock in her mouth every time I have seen her. And the last two time gave up BBFS saying You seem clean, and I get tested all the time. I know stupid but heat of the moment with little Salt shaker in her mouth and three fingers deep in her cooch, whatever happens happens.

So yeah, avoid.

DTS87
12-23-19, 15:20
I have seen Jazmin a couple of times. She is fantasy in every way. I can't swear that her and Nami are same person but reviews I have read on Nami make me believe they are same person, I definitely recommend Jazmin for massage visit. Don't know if more is available or about Nuru.So, earlier this year I scheduled a visit with Nami. A couple of weeks ago I schedule a visit with Jasmin. I was also skeptical if they were the same person. I can confirm that they are in fact the same person. I used a different phone number for each visit so I know she didn't have my contact info this past time from the previous time.

I did the shower option. It was ok. She is VERY beautiful and very sensual. My problems were A) Even with the shower option, I was only allowed to touch. I couldn't kiss anything. I understand this is just a massage BUT for a $260 massage, I think the options should be a little more open in my opinion. B) She kept two phones on the massage table the entire time she was massaging me. Although she was very nice and accommodating, there were several instances the phones buzzed on the table and several instances in which I knew she was texting as she was only massaging with one hand for an extended period. Some may not mind that, but when I am paying a premium price for supposedly a premium service, I definitely do not expect to put up with those kind of distractions. I also don't like providers doing this simply because when you are face down, who knows if they are snapping pics, etc. Kind of annoyed me but I didn't say anything at all because I wanted to see how the visit would turn out overall.

There was never any hint of anything more. I am a fairly attractive guy but I may not be her cup of tea. If she does offer more, it must be after several visits and / or if she is attracted to you.

Overall, I likely will NOT repeat simply because of the price versus those small details that kind of annoyed me. I'm my opinion, the service I received was worth every bit of $150-$175 with the shower option compared to other providers and rates around here. I would definitely not spend more than $175 for the service I received, no matter how attractive they are.

EatMonsCarpet
12-26-19, 13:04
Beware of this person it is false advertising. I was ripped off at the elevator asking for donation By someone other than who posted. I totally understand being safe but I was played. They made threats if I didn't pay up. Beware.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/152935

MiamiJoe
01-03-20, 20:31
Beware of this person it is false advertising. I was ripped off at the elevator asking for donation By someone other than who posted. I totally understand being safe but I was played. They made threats if I didn't pay up. Beware.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/152935Same happened to me. Robbed and threats.

Dasalt
01-06-20, 12:40
or something with her kid..At the local daycare.

On our local site for our friends to get headshots.

LMD.

Assault and Larceny.

The address is the drop off Daycare near her house.

Likely went to get her kid after a long day of sucking Cawk and was boozing and got into a scrap with another mommy not happy about a hooer wandering around her kids.

Well the Cary PD will be watching her like a hawk now. If you didn't have a good reason to avoid her before.

WillNcDean
01-09-20, 02:05
She looks new, don't think I've seen her on the site before. Any feedback?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/152935

BasRutten
01-09-20, 13:00
She looks new, don't think I've seen her on the site before. Any feedback?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/152935Wow, let us know!

MiamiJoe
01-09-20, 14:52
That is same girl that robbed me and eatmons below. 954 area code number is same. She meets you at elevator and robs you and threatens you.

WillNcDean
01-09-20, 20:08
That is same girl that robbed me and eatmons below. 954 area code number is same. She meets you at elevator and robs you and threatens you.I appreciate it. 200 for tits and ass like that is way TGTBT, but one could hope.

I've had some crazy stuff happen. I got out of the game for a year and am very cautious now. I'll sacrifice hotness for trust and not think twice.

PghGuy2005
01-10-20, 12:59
After texting her as instructed. Has anyone seen her lately? If yes how do you get through to her or does she see only men of certain races even though there is no mention of it in her Ads.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155

AlvinPurple
01-10-20, 17:42
After texting her as instructed. Has anyone seen her lately? If yes how do you get through to her or does she see only men of certain races even though there is no mention of it in her Ads.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155I've found her really hard to get with. I saw her about 6 months ago but I reckon I tried over 10 times over as many weeks to get her. I think she books up fast then ignores all texts after she's full. Also, unlike a lot of other providers she does not monitor her phone whilst in session (at least she didn't for me). Think you just have to keep trying and hope the stars align.

GovernorsClub
01-10-20, 20:15
I've found her really hard to get with. I saw her about 6 months ago but I reckon I tried over 10 times over as many weeks to get her. I think she books up fast then ignores all texts after she's full. Also, unlike a lot of other providers she does not monitor her phone whilst in session (at least she didn't for me). Think you just have to keep trying and hope the stars align.She has a massively over-rated opinion of herself. May not be the case now but in the past she had a zero tolerance to anyone texting her. I arrived at her place in a very nice car and texted her upon my arrival and she ghosted me. Total waste. I sense that as she ages, deteriorates, and recognizes the competition, she may be attempting to be more flexible but in my opinion, there is better talent for less out there.

DeltaGuy73
01-17-20, 09:27
So, earlier this year I scheduled a visit with Nami. A couple of weeks ago I schedule a visit with Jasmin. I was also skeptical if they were the same person. I can confirm that they are in fact the same person. I used a different phone number for each visit so I know she didn't have my contact info this past time from the previous time.

I did the shower option. It was ok. She is VERY beautiful and very sensual. My problems were A) Even with the shower option, I was only allowed to touch. I couldn't kiss anything. I understand this is just a massage BUT for a $260 massage, I think the options should be a little more open in my opinion. B) She kept two phones on the massage table the entire time she was massaging me. Although she was very nice and accommodating, there were several instances the phones buzzed on the table and several instances in which I knew she was texting as she was only massaging with one hand for an extended period. Some may not mind that, but when I am paying a premium price for supposedly a premium service, I definitely do not expect to put up with those kind of distractions. I also don't like providers doing this simply because when you are face down, who knows if they are snapping pics, etc. Kind of annoyed me but I didn't say anything at all because I wanted to see how the visit would turn out overall.

There was never any hint of anything more. I am a fairly attractive guy but I may not be her cup of tea. If she does offer more, it must be after several visits and / or if she is attracted to you.

Overall, I likely will NOT repeat simply because of the price versus those small details that kind of annoyed me. I'm my opinion, the service I received was worth every bit of $150-$175 with the shower option compared to other providers and rates around here. I would definitely not spend more than $175 for the service I received, no matter how attractive they are.Hey my friend, I got something set up with this young lady this evening after work, she's in Nashville. My question is, no hints of extras?

DTS87
01-20-20, 01:27
Hey my friend, I got something set up with this young lady this evening after work, she's in Nashville. My question is, no hints of extras?I have not been checking the forum for a few days. My apologies. I hope all went well. I wound up inquiring and was quoted over $500 for FS. Based on my "premium" massage visit, I think it's safe to assume that would not include GFE. She is beautiful but I wouldn't spend the much based on my past experiences with her. IF I decided to see her again, I wouldn't do anything but a regular massage. Upgrades just are not worth it to me. I'd be curious to find out how your visit went though!

ShamRocx
01-21-20, 14:17
This is the 4- easy steps in booking.

https://soothingstroke.com/cp2/01/ <<< Click this link.

Step 1 - Click "SEARCH YOUR MASSEUSE NOW".

Step 2 - Fill up USERaNAME, PASSWORD and EMAIL.

Step 3 - Fill up the card info page (that's for the $3 booking reservation charge).

Step 4 - Once you get approved look for me VERONICA HAYNES and click BOOK and send me a screenshot that you booked me already .

Anyone given this a try? I was quoted 40 an hour + options but seems low.

PghGuy2005
01-23-20, 11:43
She is a MILF who used to advertise on CraigsList and does not have any current Ads at least none that I could find. Just curious about the damage for nude massage. She is now adamant at 200 when I paid 150 in the past.

PghGuy2005
01-31-20, 17:40
Many of our brothers have posted about Megan who went by Lacey in the past and this is her current Ad https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123067.

There is an Ad on rubratings by Sophia https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155.

My question is are the 2 Ads for the same person?

AlvinPurple
01-31-20, 23:02
Many of our brothers have posted about Megan who went by Lacey in the past and this is her current Ad https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123067.

There is an Ad on rubratings by Sophia https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155.

My question is are the 2 Ads for the same person?They are two different people but both have delusions of how great they are. The pictures on Sophia's ad are her, Megan's are nothing like her except the blonde colored hair.

Pubb69
02-01-20, 14:55
They are two different people but both have delusions of how great they are. The pictures on Sophia's ad are her, Megan's are nothing like her except the blonde colored hair.Yeah, it's a shame some guys support these sharks.

PghGuy2005
02-12-20, 20:11
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107451

I texted Lacey this morning and asked if she could see me in the afternoon around 1 and after she completed her questionnaire she gave me the address to her apartment building in Brier Creek and asked me to text her when I was on the way with an ETA. Well I was delayed in leaving for the appointment but nevertheless texted her that I was on the way with an ETA of 1. 15. I got to her place on time but she texted that I was scheduled for 1 and that she did not accept late arrivals!

I guess there must be great demand for "professional" women for them to be able to just blow us off for minor infractions without a hit to their bottom line!

Monfortu
02-13-20, 10:56
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107451

I texted Lacey this morning and asked if she could see me in the afternoon around 1 and after she completed her questionnaire she gave me the address to her apartment building in Brier Creek and asked me to text her when I was on the way with an ETA. Well I was delayed in leaving for the appointment but nevertheless texted her that I was on the way with an ETA of 1. 15. I got to her place on time but she texted that I was scheduled for 1 and that she did not accept late arrivals!

I guess there must be great demand for "professional" women for them to be able to just blow us off for minor infractions without a hit to their bottom line!You probably saved yourself on this one. Reviews on her are eh at best. She is not the girl in the pics. She's a chubby latin chick. She gets upset when you even ask her what lingam massage and quite frankly I seriously doubt she even knows what lingam is. One previous review said as much. She seems to float back and forth between the place in Brier Creek and one on South Miami blvd oddly at the same time that as Vickey does which makes me think they know or work together in some fashion. I also read somewhere she upsells. Whereas with Vicky (at least years ago when I saw her) FS was the standard, you can expect Lacey to upsell more for that. What's also funny considering your experience with her is that whenever I've texted her (from various burners) she is always free. Like always. I don't know how that is possible.

Dasalt
02-14-20, 22:39
You probably saved yourself on this one. Reviews on her are eh at best. She is not the girl in the pics. She's a chubby latin chick.You mean a nasty little mexican chunk. Barely a handjob, freaks out if you try and touch her, and she just grabs on and jerks as hard as she can to get you to nut and then starts bitching you need to hurry up and leave. I love calling her occasionally when I get a new burner number and set up an hour appointment. When she calls I try and string her along for a bit. I feel like I am protecting some other monger from the disappointment of making a huge mistake with this skank.

Dasalt
02-14-20, 22:49
Megan's are nothing like her except the blonde colored hair.Want to see a real pic of the mouthiest skank that will go bareback with anyone she has in her home, go look at CCBI page. LMD on 1. 22.20.

She is in Cary, so I am sure her neighbors have called the cops about the endless stream of old men in and out of her rental home. She is not discrete at all so I bet CPD is aware of her.

The only true things in her ad is she has green eyes and lives in Cary. The rest is bullshit.

Ewebcannon
03-10-20, 23:20
Does anyone know what happened to Misty Mature? I lost contact about a year ago and would love to reconnect.

VincentCor74
03-12-20, 16:16
Found this one on Craigslist of all places.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/com/7086606013.html

Emailed and turns out she's legit.

Medium to slightly larger, 20 ish, AA girl. Average looks.

Said she's been "practicing" for about 18 months.

Scheduled her for today; decent, sparse apartment in Chapel Hill.

Nice, comfy table and clean linens.

Average rub down; not much in the way of tease but I asked to flip after about 40 minutes and basically told her what I wanted from there. Didn't really try for much roaming or ask for anything extra other than a handshake at the end.

But, the price is VERY right; $30 plus $20 tip.

VaforLvrs
03-15-20, 09:47
Everything you've said about Samantha is 100% on the mark. She is a true treasure, a wonderful human being. In addition to being very very sexy and playful. What a great combination!Any updates link available for this wonderful lady?

Volvos40
03-18-20, 07:14
I couldn't locate Samantha on rubratings. Any chance you have a way to contact her? You can PM me. Thanks.

Question.

Krasner
03-23-20, 02:49
Found this one on Craigslist of all places.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/com/7086606013.html

Emailed and turns out she's legit.

Medium to slightly larger, 20 ish, AA girl. Average looks.

Said she's been "practicing" for about 18 months.

Scheduled her for today; decent, sparse apartment in Chapel Hill.

Nice, comfy table and clean linens.

Average rub down; not much in the way of tease but I asked to flip after about 40 minutes and basically told her what I wanted from there. Didn't really try for much roaming or ask for anything extra other than a handshake at the end.

But, the price is VERY right; $30 plus $20 tip.Maybe it's YMMV? I emailed her about two weeks ago and she wrote back in minutes. Once she gave me her #, we set something up for later in the evening. When I got ready to leave (it's about a 45 minute drive) I called and didn't get an answer. I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt since I was calling nearly an hour ahead and she's probably busy with such low donation requests. Long story short, 2 more calls and texts later, I'm about 5 miles from the address and still haven't heard anything. Never had that happen to me before but I'll definitely call ahead to confirm before even getting out of bed next time. LOL.

Like I said, YMMV.

Bb211
03-23-20, 09:28
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/9733700966?gid=3a1a901a53bdfbb4c6014dcc0f7a9d2b Try this link.

PghGuy2005
03-27-20, 15:40
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/145731

Current Ad does not contain a name but I may have got her name from old Ads anyway she quoted 325 for an hour has anyone partaken of her?

ForTheDub
03-28-20, 11:21
Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with this one? The ad caught my eye but the number threw me off. I know some providers would have various phone numbers but I just wanted to ask you fellows.

Greatly appreciated,

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/167576

Toy Soldier
03-28-20, 21:17
Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with this one? The ad caught my eye but the number threw me off. I know some providers would have various phone numbers but I just wanted to ask you fellows.

Greatly appreciated,

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/167576I'm curious as well. But something about it looks suspicious to me.

Purple45
03-28-20, 22:57
Hey guys,

Greatly appreciated,

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/167576March 28 - Raleigh (720) 585-2152 https://raleigh.rubratings.com/167576

March 28 - Fort Worth (323) 438-6446 https://dallas.rubratings.com/167572

March 27 - Fort Worth (662) 240-2672.

March 18 - Atlanta (561) 231-9679.

March 16 - Denver (513) 447-4295.

March 11 - Columbus (210) 600-2848.

ForTheDub
03-29-20, 12:21
March 28 - Raleigh (720) 585-2152 https://raleigh.rubratings.com/167576

March 28 - Fort Worth (323) 438-6446 https://dallas.rubratings.com/167572

March 27 - Fort Worth (662) 240-2672.

March 18 - Atlanta (561) 231-9679.

March 16 - Denver (513) 447-4295.

March 11 - Columbus (210) 600-2848.Appreciate it, I've learned to ask when you have suspicions more often than not.

Pubb69
04-04-20, 22:31
Noticed in her adds now she says she doesn't have reviews but posts her own fake ones. I guess she hasn't seen the many reviews on here that are all horrible. One of her pics shows her with a gun at a shooting range, just wonderful to know this nasty thing is packing heat as well.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/images/listings/161028/68c9118c0b28919e3cca35619a669b39.png

Dasalt
04-10-20, 08:19
Noticed in her adds now she says she doesn't have reviews but posts her own fake ones. I guess she hasn't seen the many reviews on here that are all horrible. One of her pics shows her with a gun at a shooting range, just wonderful to know this nasty thing is packing heat as well.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/images/listings/161028/68c9118c0b28919e3cca35619a669b39.pngOf being her as it does of being a picture of little Bunny FooFoo!

Matter of fact as I see it only two of the photos in her ads are her. The one in the dark blue babydoll with a serious push up bra built in, and the one of her doing a duck face with a glass of wine in her hand. The others are obviously not her or if they are they are older than her kid because they don't show her baby damage on her belly.

Let's see how many 'Aw hell no's' she has in this one ad.

No she doesn't have an autoclave.

No she does not have a career. She does some Medical Billing entry from home. Or she did.

No she is not a LMT or CMT. Massage board has no record of any of her names.

No she is not a part time Pharma Rep. Who would let this crazy, hard drinking, weed brownies and THC oil abusing huzzy do anything with drugs? Can you imagine her in a Doctors office. She would be trying like crazy to break her pussy on the first MD she saw.

No she is not a Grad Student. She said she was trying to get a MSW. I asked her what her undergraduate degree was in and she said she did not finish her Bachelors. I asked her how was she going to get a Masters degree without a Bachelors defree. She started babbling some BS about her advisor said she was so far advanced over the usual students that she could do both degrees at the same time. Bullshit.

And last but not least, No she is not 'selective' about whom she has GFE appointments with. Hell, first time I saw her over 4 years ago she had my cock in her mouth within 15 minutes of me being there. Offered BBFS right off the bat too. And ever person Who has seen her has told pretty much the same thing.

Funny haw she has to move so often. I wonder if she just stiffs the Rental property owners or if someone calls the owners expressing their displeasure at the six or so different men she has over every day. Hell, last time I saw her she came out of the house onto her front porch with just a damn towel on to talk to the client that was leaving. Neighbors with kids have to love that.

I think I will start texting her again with her latest mugshot. She was apoplectic the last time I did that. Asked her if I could get the Jail Bird special like the Early Bird Special. Muuwhahah!

ForTheDub
04-11-20, 00:11
Of being her as it does of being a picture of little Bunny FooFoo!

Matter of fact as I see it only two of the photos in her ads are her. The one in the dark blue babydoll with a serious push up bra built in, and the one of her doing a duck face with a glass of wine in her hand. The others are obviously not her or if they are they are older than her kid because they don't show her baby damage on her belly.

Let's see how many 'Aw hell no's' she has in this one ad.

No she doesn't have an autoclave.

No she does not have a career. She does some Medical Billing entry from home. Or she did.

No she is not a LMT or CMT. Massage board has no record of any of her names.

No she is not a part time Pharma Rep. Who would let this crazy, hard drinking, weed brownies and THC oil abusing huzzy do anything with drugs? Can you imagine her in a Doctors office. She would be trying like crazy to break her pussy on the first MD she saw.

No she is not a Grad Student. She said she was trying to get a MSW. I asked her what her undergraduate degree was in and she said she did not finish her Bachelors. I asked her how was she going to get a Masters degree without a Bachelors defree. She started babbling some BS about her advisor said she was so far advanced over the usual students that she could do both degrees at the same time. Bullshit.

And last but not least, No she is not 'selective' about whom she has GFE appointments with. Hell, first time I saw her over 4 years ago she had my cock in her mouth within 15 minutes of me being there. Offered BBFS right off the bat too. And ever person Who has seen her has told pretty much the same thing.

Funny haw she has to move so often. I wonder if she just stiffs the Rental property owners or if someone calls the owners expressing their displeasure at the six or so different men she has over every day. Hell, last time I saw her she came out of the house onto her front porch with just a damn towel on to talk to the client that was leaving. Neighbors with kids have to love that.

I think I will start texting her again with her latest mugshot. She was apoplectic the last time I did that. Asked her if I could get the Jail Bird special like the Early Bird Special. Muuwhahah!I'm almost sure that this is the same person that was just downright evil to me when I first got involve in the game.

A few years back I messaged her because I was interested, but noticed that her ad stated a certain preference but had another requirement in the ad that contradicted the prior statement. Once again I was new to the game and should've stuck with my initial vibes.

After reaching out with nothing and mean nothing but respect to her, she responded with the most meanest disrespectful email. Blocking me and all. I Won't go into detail about everything she said, but if you want to know specifics, PM me. It almost made me step away from the game completely. But after reading all of the reviews on her, I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Pbone888
04-11-20, 14:35
Near Brier Creek. I swear I know her IRL and don't want to contact her and find out the hard way. LOL. Is she in a house over in a small neighborhood near Amazon off of 70/ Conrwallis I think? 5'10" blonde, hot. Small grey house in a real suburban neighborhood.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107842

Many thanks!

Dasalt
04-12-20, 14:03
I'm almost sure that this is the same person that was just downright evil to me when I first got involve in the game.
After reaching out with nothing and mean nothing but respect to her, she responded with the most meanest disrespectful email. Blocking me and all.Yep, that is her MO. As soon as she doesn't get what she wants from you she attacks calling you a loser and such and says if you contact her again she will report you to the "RDU Blacklist". Thing is, she is so stupid she has likely ran off dozens of clients in her dim attempts to seem tough and exclusive. After a few visit I tried to suggest we get a sugar daddy situation going since she had said a few times she did not like the 'transactional' portion of the relationship. I didn't want to come right over and say that directly so I sort of insinuatingly mentioned an interest in such. She went nuts saying she would never be interested in seeing me for free?? And of course the usual threats and insults.

Funny thing is that if she would just shut her stupid mouth and take a dick in her mouth and snatch without a shit ton of babbling and self congratulations over how 'exclusive' she is she could likely make a fair dollar without a lot of advertising as there are lots of guys who I am sure she pushes the bs for. As it stands she has to advertise like crazy and keeps getting called out for being what she really is. An idiot one shot Sally.

You got lucky to have avoided her.

SkippyPop
04-12-20, 15:52
Near Brier Creek. I swear I know her IRL and don't want to contact her and find out the hard way. LOL. Is she in a house over in a small neighborhood near Amazon off of 70/ Conrwallis I think? 5'10" blonde, hot. Small grey house in a real suburban neighborhood.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107842

Many thanks!Nope. That's not even close to her. She's around 6+ and 250+. I have played with her in the hobby and outside. She can be fun if she is in the mood.

JohnBomb
04-12-20, 21:05
I couldn't locate Samantha on rubratings. Any chance you have a way to contact her? You can PM me. Thanks.Several were al.

Sling how to get in touch with her 984 XXX 1764 is her number.

PghGuy2005
04-13-20, 09:46
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125344

I have seen Cali who gave her name as Lauren but uses Cali as her stage name as she is from California. Anyway I partook of the HHR as I was pressed for time and it was topless and when I wanted to see her again for the VIP session I asked her if she will be nude and her answer was "It does not matter to me" so guys please share your VIP session experience with Lauren. I will not be interested if her VIP session is just a longer version of her HHR.

Take care brothers.

SkippyPop
04-13-20, 09:55

I have seen Cali who gave her name as Lauren but uses Cali as her stage name as she is from California. Anyway I partook of the HHR as I was pressed for time and it was topless and when I wanted to see her again for the VIP session I asked her if she will be nude and her answer was "It does not matter to me" so guys please share your VIP session experience with Lauren. I will not be interested if her VIP session is just a longer version of her HHR.

Take care brothers.I believe each visit is different. I saw her around July and then at Thanksgiving. First time hh was full nude and a great time. Second time I thought would be way better but just got topless and she didn't remember me and was a little strung out.

Nick52
04-13-20, 11:44

Take care brothers.Check your mail.

Bb211
04-13-20, 12:04
Yep, that is her MO. As soon as she doesn't get what she wants from you she attacks calling you a loser and such and says if you contact her again she will report you to the "RDU Blacklist". Thing is, she is so stupid she has likely ran off dozens of clients in her dim attempts to seem tough and exclusive. After a few visit I tried to suggest we get a sugar daddy situation going since she had said a few times she did not like the 'transactional' portion of the relationship. I didn't want to come right over and say that directly so I sort of insinuatingly mentioned an interest in such. She went nuts saying she would never be interested in seeing me for free?? And of course the usual threats and insults.

Funny thing is that if she would just shut her stupid mouth and take a dick in her mouth and snatch without a shit ton of babbling and self congratulations over how 'exclusive' she is she could likely make a fair dollar without a lot of advertising as there are lots of guys who I am sure she pushes the bs for. As it stands she has to advertise like crazy and keeps getting called out for being what she really is. An idiot one shot Sally.

You got lucky to have avoided her.What's her name? Each link is no longer valid and not one post had her name?

Dasalt
04-13-20, 13:58
What's her name? Each link is no longer valid and not one post had her name?Is link to last ad.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/161028

Goes by Megan now. Was Lauren.

Dasalt
04-18-20, 10:02
Several were al.

Sling how to get in touch with her 984 XXX 1764 is her number.Really busy with her straight job recently. Mot sure she is going to be available that often.

Shame.

JohnBomb
04-19-20, 09:55
Really busy with her straight job recently. Mot sure she is going to be available that often.

Shame.She is a available you just have to reach out to her and let her know your interest and and will work with your schedule. She seemed to be very flexible with her "real" job. I understand why she don't post however it does make it hard to know when she's.

Around. Fortunately she is open to communication.

TheShredSter66
04-21-20, 12:23
Considering paying this one a visit and seeking info. I thought shed been reviewed but can't seem to find it myself.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/144179

Thanks.

Idktbhlol
04-21-20, 13:21
Hey, long time lurker first time poster, like all of you I am very stressed and wanting to dream as of lately. Having a hard time doing so, have any of you guys ever dreamt of Mandi? She is on RR and won't let me call. Would appreciate any information if possible and don't be afraid to PM me.

Purple45
04-21-20, 17:11
Considering paying this one a visit and seeking info. I thought shed been reviewed but can't seem to find it myself.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/144179

Thanks.Yes, Brooklyn went by Brooke in the past. She has mixed reviews, but go to the escort thread and do a search for "Brooke Clayton".

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/female-escorts/1103415

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=4088021&viewfull=1#post4088021

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=4668923&viewfull=1#post4668923

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=4669497&viewfull=1#post4669497

AlvinPurple
04-22-20, 12:56
Hey, long time lurker first time poster, like all of you I am very stressed and wanting to dream as of lately. Having a hard time doing so, have any of you guys ever dreamt of Mandi? She is on RR and won't let me call. Would appreciate any information if possible and don't be afraid to PM me.I think I'm right in remembering this as it's been a year or so. "Mandi" is part of a house of providers who are near CarMax. Usually, there used to be other ads about Lingam Massage or "me or free" at the same time. Rate is always 160/200. Anyway, they're all for the same lady and she's none of the pictures (Or maybe one body shot) byt definitely not Mandi. She'll say she's Mandi but you get there and "Mandi" is busy so she offers to do the massage. She's a short, small bbw Latina. Massage is so-so, standard finish with no tease and she'll try and wrap things up in no more than 30 minutes of an hour massage. I answered all 3 ads, always her and third time she answered the door I was getting ready to walk so she found another provider in the house (thin black girl) who wasn't much better.

PghGuy2005
04-25-20, 12:26
I think I'm right in remembering this as it's been a year or so. "Mandi" is part of a house of providers who are near CarMax. Usually, there used to be other ads about Lingam Massage or "me or ..https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225

Her location is also near CarMax on Glenwood.

AlvinPurple
04-25-20, 13:16
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225

Her location is also near CarMax on Glenwood.No. AFIAK Michelle has never been part of that group. She's independent. She is closer to T. W. Alexander. If the choice is lingham / Mandi or Michelle, go for Michelle every time.

Snik111
04-25-20, 14:33
Several were al.

Sling how to get in touch with her 984 XXX 1764 is her number.Really sorry, maybe because I am new to this but this seemed like a cryptic message. Can you please explain? PM is fine.

Dasalt
04-25-20, 15:49
She is a available you just have to reach out to her and let her know your interest and and will work with your schedule. She seemed to be very flexible with her "real" job. I understand why she don't post however it does make it hard to know when she's.

Around. Fortunately she is open to communication.But I do not have her contact information. Stop PMing me.

PghGuy2005
04-25-20, 18:57
No. AFIAK Michelle has never been part of that group. She's independent. She is closer to T. W. Alexander. If the choice is lingham / Mandi or Michelle, go for Michelle every time.Is Michelle https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225 nude in her sessions or is it only topless?

Rockett
04-30-20, 17:33
Had a good visit with Auburn about a month ago and would definitely recommend but have been unable to make contact within the past week. Is she still around? Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I found her on rub ratings. She was from San Diego if I remember correctly according to her post.

Kirron
05-01-20, 14:45
Is Michelle https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225 nude in her sessions or is it only topless?Topless. That has been my experience.

Pubb69
05-09-20, 18:57
Seen her add in are. Are. And the pics look good, don't even know why but went against all common sense and took a chance. Pics are probably her but she is considerably larger, decent face and huge tits but no massage to speak of and in and out in less than 15 minutes.

On the way out she told me she would be around in the future, I almost laughed and didn't even mention the time she shorted. Can't believe how bad things are right now.

NC Marco
05-10-20, 12:24
Had a good visit with Auburn about a month ago and would definitely recommend but have been unable to make contact within the past week. Is she still around? Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I found her on rub ratings. She was from San Diego if I remember correctly according to her post.https://raleigh.rubratings.com/159692

She's on RR today. Care to provide details of your visit?

WGraves
05-10-20, 13:13
Can you please share link for Missy.

Seen her add in are. Are. And the pics look good, don't even know why but went against all common sense and took a chance. Pics are probably her but she is considerably larger, decent face and huge tits but no massage to speak of and in and out in less than 15 minutes.

On the way out she told me she would be around in the future, I almost laughed and didn't even mention the time she shorted. Can't believe how bad things are right now.

WGraves
05-10-20, 13:15
Any one seen her before, been posting for a long time and no reviews. Tried TOFTT few times, once she picked up the phone and told will call back which never happened.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/brickhouse-stacey-busty-big-b/353851420228

Bb211
05-10-20, 13:37

On the way out she told me she would be around in the future, I almost laughed and didn't even mention the time she shorted. Can't believe how bad things are right now.Which Missy? On STG in Rocky Mount?

Rockett
05-10-20, 21:49
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/159692

She's on RR today. Care to provide details of your visit?She was an absolute sweetheart that has a perfect body as indicated in her pics. Dream took place in a nice office suite. She offers nuru for an extra $40 and for me it was worth it. Sweet girl, great body, and good service and good location. I plan on returning.

Derpin123
05-18-20, 17:28
She was an absolute sweetheart that has a perfect body as indicated in her pics. Dream took place in a nice office suite. She offers nuru for an extra $40 and for me it was worth it. Sweet girl, great body, and good service and good location. I plan on returning.She asked me to essentially dox myself and then ghosted me.

BbLover88
05-19-20, 11:16
Hello fellow Mongers,

First time poster, long time monger here. Figured it's time to contribute since I've been using this forum to help me make smart decisions on my hobbying. I've listed below some providers I've seen recently with my reviews.

Sophia CMT - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155.

Sophia is a little bit of an oddball personality-wise, but if you are respectful towards her she will treat you well. She's middle-aged and some of her pics looks like they might be a little dated. Overall she still has a tight body and some nice bolt-ons that she will let you play with. I've seen her a few times and every time I've left satisfied. She can give a hell of a massage if you are in any paid, I believe that she actually is a CMT. I also like ball busting fetish and she has been willing to do that for me. I typically so that with a HJ finish, and she offers a choice of lotion or oil. $2.0 for the hour. I believe you can get more from her if you are willing to tip more, but I haven't done so myself.

Cheyenne Ryder - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5407716.htm?cat=1.

Saw her once a couple of months ago. She is a super sweet girl. She's no spinner but not quite BBW status either, I like thick girls but not fat, and she holds any extra weight she carries very well and in the right places. I did BBBJCIM for $1.5 hhr. Great eye contact and sucking my balls which was nice. I don't think she swallowed but she still took my load in her mouth like a champ. Only reason I won't repeat is she wasn't into the ball busting thing, which is really half of why I pay for this (my girl won't do it to me). Otherwise if you like thick girls you can't go wrong with her.

Hayley Muse - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7995353.htm?cat=1.

This woman is in my top 3 ATF list. She isn't the most attractive in terms of body (a little heavy) but OMG I could stare into her eyes for days they are so pretty. She is a sexual dynamo also, can tell she actually likes doing this. She also gets into the dom / ballbusting thing more than almost any other provider I've seen. Also, she is a very dirt girl. Let's just say she will lick you in places most women wouldn't even put their hands near. A pleaser for sure, $3.0 hr damage and worth every damn penny.

Jenna - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-playmate-looking-to-pleas/169695973534.

I've seen her reviewed on here before, and generally with positive reviews. Sadly my experience was not the same. Her place was a mess and I could tell she was high on something. I went for just a BBBJ and her mouth was so dry it felt like my dick was inside a PVC pipe or something. She was nice enough, but no enthusiasm whatsoever and I ended up finishing myself off while she played with my balls. .8 for QV. YMMV based on other reviews on here but I won't be repeating.

That's all I got for now. Also. Does anybody have any recommendations in the area for either a good dom session or a good tittyfuck? Don't see people talk much about either of those things on here but figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks you all and stay safe out there!

Pubb69
05-19-20, 18:20
She was an absolute sweetheart that has a perfect body as indicated in her pics. Dream took place in a nice office suite. She offers nuru for an extra $40 and for me it was worth it. Sweet girl, great body, and good service and good location. I plan on returning.She is charging 200 for a half hour massage and for $40 more she will rub her tits on your back. Why can't I get a deal like that?

Big Tork
05-22-20, 09:04
These are some really great reviews! Thank you.

- Tork.

Hello fellow Mongers,

First time poster, long time monger here. Figured it's time to contribute since I've been using this forum to help me make smart decisions on my hobbying. I've listed below some providers I've seen recently with my reviews.

Sophia CMT - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155.

Sophia is a little bit of an oddball personality-wise, but if you are respectful towards her she will treat you well. She's middle-aged and some of her pics looks like they might be a little dated. Overall she still has a tight body and some nice bolt-ons that she will let you play with. I've seen her a few times and every time I've left satisfied. She can give a hell of a massage if you are in any paid, I believe that she actually is a CMT. I also like ball busting fetish and she has been willing to do that for me. I typically so that with a HJ finish, and she offers a choice of lotion or oil. $2.0 for the hour. I believe you can get more from her if you are willing to tip more, but I haven't done so myself.

Cheyenne Ryder - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5407716.htm?cat=1.

Saw her once a couple of months ago. She is a super sweet girl. She's no spinner but not quite BBW status either, I like thick girls but not fat, and she holds any extra weight she carries very well and in the right places. I did BBBJCIM for $1.5 hhr. Great eye contact and sucking my balls which was nice. I don't think she swallowed but she still took my load in her mouth like a champ. Only reason I won't repeat is she wasn't into the ball busting thing, which is really half of why I pay for this (my girl won't do it to me). Otherwise if you like thick girls you can't go wrong with her.

Hayley Muse - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7995353.htm?cat=1.

This woman is in my top 3 ATF list. She isn't the most attractive in terms of body (a little heavy) but OMG I could stare into her eyes for days they are so pretty. She is a sexual dynamo also, can tell she actually likes doing this. She also gets into the dom / ballbusting thing more than almost any other provider I've seen. Also, she is a very dirt girl. Let's just say she will lick you in places most women wouldn't even put their hands near. A pleaser for sure, $3.0 hr damage and worth every damn penny.

Jenna - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-playmate-looking-to-pleas/169695973534.

I've seen her reviewed on here before, and generally with positive reviews. Sadly my experience was not the same. Her place was a mess and I could tell she was high on something. I went for just a BBBJ and her mouth was so dry it felt like my dick was inside a PVC pipe or something. She was nice enough, but no enthusiasm whatsoever and I ended up finishing myself off while she played with my balls. .8 for QV. YMMV based on other reviews on here but I won't be repeating.

That's all I got for now. Also. Does anybody have any recommendations in the area for either a good dom session or a good tittyfuck? Don't see people talk much about either of those things on here but figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks you all and stay safe out there!

PghGuy2005
05-24-20, 12:54
.. I also like ball busting fetish and she has been willing to do that for me. I typically so that with a HJ finish, and she offers a choice of lotion or oil. $2.0 for the hour. I believe you ...Inquiring minds want to know!

BbLover88
06-01-20, 15:50
Inquiring minds want to know!Hahaha basically it's having a girl punch and kick you in the balls. It's intense as hell taking shots to the nuts while also getting you dick sucked. Look it up on pornhub. Thousands of videos made for this fetish. People get real crazy with it, but I'm not doing anything too dangerous.

Measureup
06-02-20, 11:19
I travel to Raleigh often for work and have seen Nami and Havanna. Both work out of the same place and service is quite similar. Looking for a little more in the ending department. Even with the mixed reviews I've reached out to Sophia but never get a response. Any quality recommendations? Will gladly share what I have on any S. C. Providers I have seen in exchange. PM is good. Thanks and stay safe.

JellyBear
06-02-20, 17:24
I travel to Raleigh often for work and have seen Nami and Havanna. Both work out of the same place and service is quite similar. Looking for a little more in the ending department. Even with the mixed reviews I've reached out to Sophia but never get a response. Any quality recommendations? Will gladly share what I have on any S. C. Providers I have seen in exchange. PM is good. Thanks and stay safe.You might try her. She has good reviews on TER. From what I read services seem to be similar. I have not seen her or Jazmin or Havanna but from RTFF about them I see the services are similar. So cannot personally vouch. Please report if you do.

https://lynnmeditation.weebly.com/

Jb.

Measureup
06-03-20, 11:13
You might try her. She has good reviews on TER. From what I read services seem to be similar. I have not seen her or Jazmin or Havanna but from RTFF about them I see the services are similar. So cannot personally vouch. Please report if you do.

Jb.Thanks for the recommendation. I've reached out. Her website says she's not taking appointments right now due to covid but someone on the other site said she still is. So we will see. I'll report back if it pans out.

Cpnbnanamn
06-04-20, 17:20
I travel to Raleigh often for work and have seen Nami and Havanna. Both work out of the same place and service is quite similar. Looking for a little more in the ending department. Even with the mixed reviews I've reached out to Sophia but never get a response. Any quality recommendations? Will gladly share what I have on any S. C. Providers I have seen in exchange. PM is good. Thanks and stay safeFirst time poster. Been lurking for a minute or two. So, I have visited Sophia, albeit a while back, and while I have to agree with a previous post. Nice frame, built, the massage was mediocre as I recall, but I remember thinking that everything was an up charge. Almost to the point of nickel / diming you to death. I am a HUGE boob fanatic, but would barely let me touch hers much less have any quality time. Things almost got to the point she was argumentative. Don't know if she was having a bad day, or what. YMMV. I won't repeat.

Toy Soldier
06-10-20, 09:02
She advertises every single day on STG.

Anyone seen her?

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/massage-full-body-massage-hap/513490054449

TheShredSter66
06-10-20, 09:55

Anyone seen her?

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/massage-full-body-massage-hap/513490054449Check the durham thread. There was a review up for her the other day.

Kirron
06-16-20, 11:19
Saw her the other day. Massage with HE - $. 50 topless and $$ nude h. Roaming ok except the why. HE was pretty good. She has a great body and is sweet. The only problem is I was in an out in around 45 minutes.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/escape-this-years-chaos-with-a/991907808564

FanMan69
06-16-20, 12:11

Anyone seen her?

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/massage-full-body-massage-hap/513490054449Not as advertised. Boring.

Rossolimo
06-17-20, 11:34
Saw her the other day. Massage with HE - $. 50 topless and $$ nude h. Roaming ok except the why. HE was pretty good. She has a great body and is sweet. The only problem is I was in an out in around 45 minutes.

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/escape-this-years-chaos-with-a/991907808564Had the more or less the same experience when she had just moved to the area. But I was really bothered by the cigarette smell in her place and had to take a shower as soon as I got home -- is that still a problem?

Pubb69
06-17-20, 11:43

https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/escape-this-years-chaos-with-a/991907808564I never looked for cheap times but If guys keep going for these up sells than they will keep doing it. She offers nude but can't fully touch her. Than just because she can, she shorts you another 15 minutes at the end. All the more reason to never pay these cunts upfront.

AlvinPurple
06-17-20, 13:24
You might try her. She has good reviews on TER. From what I read services seem to be similar. I have not seen her or Jazmin or Havanna but from RTFF about them I see the services are similar. So cannot personally vouch. Please report if you do.

Jb.Saw her last week.

The good: very pretty (although most of the time she wore a mask). Top quality massage. Good safe location.

The bad: price. I thought for that money they'd be more on offer than HJ. Lives in a dead end road so traffic is going to be an issue going forward as business ramps up; did not get my full hour (suspect she may have left time for a shower but I live nearby so just went home. I also don't like being out of eye line of providers). Even though she’s nude, roaming is very limited or non-existent. (She kept repositioning so I couldn’t get near anywhere)

Unless someone knows otherwise and in more relaxed times there is more on offer, I will go elsewhere (twice) for that money.

BTW she requires photo. Doesn't have to be d / l but does want a photo.

HolidayHero
06-18-20, 16:12
Anyone have any info on this one? Seems legit but I can't find anything about her.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474

Thanks in advance!

Stay safe.

Job70
06-19-20, 13:50
If this is the Emily that works off Miami, I haven't seen her in a couple years. Anyway, she was a bit heavier than her pics indicate, but I didn't mind since she was very accommodating in all regards. BBBJ, CIM, rimming, CIMWS, FS, Greek, and had the idea that BBFS and BBG were on the table. She spoke Greek fluently. She kept trying to pull me in before I suited up. Very fun! Not a clock watcher.

J.

Anyone have any info on this one? Seems legit but I can't find anything about her.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474

Thanks in advance!

Stay safe.

Kirron
06-19-20, 22:59
Had the more or less the same experience when she had just moved to the area. But I was really bothered by the cigarette smell in her place and had to take a shower as soon as I got home -- is that still a problem?Ah, yes. It is still a problem.

Falconb52
06-20-20, 08:49
Can anyone provide any info on this one? Looks almost TGTBT. She's posted for quite a while but I cannot find anything about her, not even her name. Any input would be appreciated.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/149080

Pubb69
06-20-20, 08:54
Can anyone provide any info on this one? Looks almost TGTBT. She's posted for quite a while but I cannot find anything about her, not even her name. Any input would be appreciated.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/149080She is reviewed here. Mid 40's with fake pics and plenty of upsell. Not even close to the pics, I walked.

JocoGuy007
06-25-20, 15:39
Is it possible that you are thinking about Vickie instead of Emily? Vickie advertises on RubRatings but she is a straight up insatiable nymphomaniac. I didn't experience as much as you described, but she will absolutely go bareback from start to finish in every position, and she will go as long as you can last or as many pops as you can give. And I did get the impression that Greek was absolutely available. When I saw Vickie in person, she wasn't exactly what I was expecting, based on her pictures, but I think most if not all of her pictures are indeed her. She is shorter and a little bit thicker than I was expecting, but not unattractive.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681

It seems like Emily has been reviewed previously, but I could not locate any of those review so I decided to TOFTT, at least those who still might have her on the radar. P.

Emily works out of her residence in a townhome community not far from the Brier Creek area. She was not what I was expecting at all, but her pictures are the kind that could absolutely be her or could totally be fake. I look at them and wonder, "what is even the ethnicity of this girl? She is African-American, with an exotic look to me, still quite attractive. She is very much about the rub, I would consider that part of her service on par or even better than what you could get at any massage envy location. I like firm pressure / deep tissue, and she provided that.

That's as good as it gets, though. She remains clothed during the rub, removes her top after the flip and climbs on in a reverse cowgirl fashion. She provides the HE from that position. I reciprocated the massage on her shoulders and back and rubbed her tits while she was doing that, I had her almost at a grind, but I didn't try FIV (if she's trying that hard to make it inaccessible, I'm just going to let her do her thing and I'll be on my way as a one and done customer). After the finish, she is very attentive in the clean up and almost insisted on dressing me herself. The entire ordeal was less than 45 minutes from the time I texted her that I had arrived until I walked out her door. At $200 for an hour, The service was good but still overpriced and she shorted on time. She could be One of the most popular providers in Raleigh as far as loyal repeat customers if she would tweak her motive operation. But, I'm guessing the Raleigh-Durham area has enough of a population that she's able to make more than a good living off of all of us who are curious enough to try her out wants and end up overpaying for a what we receive.

If this is the Emily that works off Miami, I haven't seen her in a couple years. Anyway, she was a bit heavier than her pics indicate, but I didn't mind since she was very accommodating in all regards. BBBJ, CIM, rimming, CIMWS, FS, Greek, and had the idea that BBFS and BBG were on the table. She spoke Greek fluently. She kept trying to pull me in before I suited up. Very fun! Not a clock watcher.

J.

Sgiii
06-26-20, 06:16
Can any Senior members confirm this about Vickie?

Is it possible that you are thinking about Vickie instead of Emily? Vickie advertises on RubRatings but she is a straight up insatiable nymphomaniac. I didn't experience as much as you described, but she will absolutely go bareback from start to finish in every position, and she will go as long as you can last or as many pops as you can give. And I did get the impression that Greek was absolutely available. When I saw Vickie in person, she wasn't exactly what I was expecting, based on her pictures, but I think most if not all of her pictures are indeed her. She is shorter and a little bit thicker than I was expecting, but not unattractive.

It seems like Emily has been reviewed previously, but I could not locate any of those review so I decided to TOFTT, at least those who still might have her on the radar. P.

Emily works out of her residence in a townhome community not far from the Brier Creek area. She was not what I was expecting at all, but her pictures are the kind that could absolutely be her or could totally be fake. I look at them and wonder, "what is even the ethnicity of this girl? She is African-American, with an exotic look to me, still quite attractive. She is very much about the rub, I would consider that part of her service on par or even better than what you could get at any massage envy location. I like firm pressure / deep tissue, and she provided that.

That's as good as it gets, though. She remains clothed during the rub, removes her top after the flip and climbs on in a reverse cowgirl fashion. She provides the HE from that position. I reciprocated the massage on her shoulders and back and rubbed her tits while she was doing that, I had her almost at a grind, but I didn't try FIV (if she's trying that hard to make it inaccessible, I'm just going to let her do her thing and I'll be on my way as a one and done customer). After the finish, she is very attentive in the clean up and almost insisted on dressing me herself. The entire ordeal was less than 45 minutes from the time I texted her that I had arrived until I walked out her door. At $200 for an hour, The service was good but still overpriced and she shorted on time. She could be One of the most popular providers in Raleigh as far as loyal repeat customers if she would tweak her motive operation. But, I'm guessing the Raleigh-Durham area has enough of a population that she's able to make more than a good living off of all of us who are curious enough to try her out wants and end up overpaying for a what we receive.

GerryManderer
06-28-20, 16:36
Can any Senior members confirm this about Vickie?Most of it. Have seen her 4 times maybe, not for over a year though. Definitely a nympho, will keep going until time, really tried to a get to me pop a second time with a lot of energy. Has definitely tried to get me in uncovered before I stopped her. Well more like let me slip in while stripper-sliding. Dunno know about greek. Had fun with her, love her tits, she might be a little thick in the middle for some. Not actively in the hobby at the moment, but would go back if I go back.

Rambler1111
06-29-20, 02:29
I can also confirm Report on Vickie. Saw her once couple years ago. Agree 100%.

Cpnbnanamn
07-01-20, 14:40
I've been seeing a few new ads pop up. They look interesting, but I was hoping someone had been there, done that.

Amanda.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/169359

Raven.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/169016

I thought about trying, if I can get past the nails.

Bb211
07-01-20, 21:29
Can any Senior members confirm this about Vickie?I could find on Vickie was in the Escort Review forum not good in her appearance as it stated she's about 80 lbs heavier now than whenever the pics were taken. Also her reviews have been locked or trashed by her. Any provider who has done that is not one you will see as being good.

Toy Soldier
07-02-20, 17:49
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/169016

I thought about trying, if I can get past the nails.I hear ya, brother! With those nails there's no way she's going to be playing with my prostate!

AzBadger7
07-15-20, 15:16
Decided to see Vickie earlier this week based on reviews on this board. She's out of hotel on Miami blvd. As other posters have already mentioned pics are old and she's put on some weight. Met me at the door in a neglige lingerie and a kiss. Quickly undressed and went to work with BBBJ / bls / rimming. Came on her tits, cleaned each other off and talked for a few minutes before she was back at it. Started out with covered full service cg / rcg. She was really getting into it. Switched to missionary for a minute or two before she took off the condom, took a few strokes before big brain stepped in and ended the session.

Ral613
07-15-20, 17:35
So how was the massage? .

Decided to see Vickie earlier this week based on reviews on this board. She's out of hotel on Miami blvd. As other posters have already mentioned pics are old and she's put on some weight. Met me at the door in a neglige lingerie and a kiss. Quickly undressed and went to work with BBBJ / bls / rimming. Came on her tits, cleaned each other off and talked for a few minutes before she was back at it. Started out with covered full service cg / rcg. She was really getting into it. Switched to missionary for a minute or two before she took off the condom, took a few strokes before big brain stepped in and ended the session.

MikeOxHuge
07-15-20, 19:56

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681Did she respond to the 213 number on that page? I've tried her multiple times from a few different numbers and can't get a response.

AzBadger7
07-15-20, 20:43
Hahaha what massage? I wasn't sure if I had to ask for massage but she was in pure provider mode that day. And yeah she answered my texts through that 213 number, I think she stops responding after 5 or 6 pm.

So how was the massage? .

HomerAnubis
07-16-20, 06:44
Hahaha what massage? I wasn't sure if I had to ask for massage but she was in pure provider mode that day. And yeah she answered my texts through that 213 number, I think she stops responding after 5 or 6 pm.Will she keep your number saved in her phone and keep calling you back or is she pretty chill?

HolyDiver01
07-16-20, 09:58
Hahaha what massage? I wasn't sure if I had to ask for massage but she was in pure provider mode that day. And yeah she answered my texts through that 213 number, I think she stops responding after 5 or 6 pm.What was the damage?

Holydiver.

JeepDude1
07-16-20, 11:06
To those who have seen Nami, what's the quality of the massage like? I mean, I know you're paying three times the amount of a normal massage because she's buck nekkid and going to jerk you off at the end, but I wouldn't mind getting a halfway decent rubdown out of it. As always, thanks for your time guys.

CourseMgr
07-16-20, 13:33
What was the damage?

Holydiver.The 213 number is her scheduler.

I have been seeing her off and on for 4 years and I will agree she is a bit of a nymph. Well worth 160 hh 200 Hr she really gets into it and is not a clock watcher.

She will get the job done and do it again if your able. Her handler says she does not work weekends. I have never had trouble scheduling same day with her.

Treat her good and she will take good care of you.

Cmgr out.

DTS87
07-17-20, 14:43
To those who have seen Nami, what's the quality of the massage like? I mean, I know you're paying three times the amount of a normal massage because she's buck nekkid and going to jerk you off at the end, but I wouldn't mind getting a halfway decent rubdown out of it. As always, thanks for your time guys.Some may disagree with me here but I have seen her a few times. She's beautiful and nice enough. The first time was excellent. The other two times were not as good compared to the price. She kept her phone (S), yes two of them, on the table and was consistently massaging me with one hand. For the price of admission, wasn't worth that level of service. I gave her one more chance and she did the same thing so I quit going. It wasn't awful but the overall experience was not worth the premium she charges. My two cents.

Roland 323
07-28-20, 09:25
I've seen her a couple times now and think the massage is nice. Somewhat comparable to a real massage, but without the pressure. Mainly back tho, not a lot of massaging on the front side.

To those who have seen Nami, what's the quality of the massage like? I mean, I know you're paying three times the amount of a normal massage because she's buck nekkid and going to jerk you off at the end, but I wouldn't mind getting a halfway decent rubdown out of it. As always, thanks for your time guys.

Roland 323
07-28-20, 09:31
I've seen her a couple times now and think the massage is nice. Somewhat comparable to a real massage, but without the pressure. Mainly back tho, not a lot of massaging on the front side.

BbLover88
07-28-20, 10:54
Saw Auburn yesterday. She was a nice lady and has a very attractive body. Massage was pretty solid, not quite CMT level but she massaged my back, legs, arms, and then flipped and massaged my front a bit. Ending was good, plenty of attention to the boys and kept going till I was fully finished, which I always appreciate (I hate when a girl stops the second you start cumming). I didn't do the Nuru slides, but with her body I'd imagine that is really nice. Damage was $$. 4 for the hour. Worth it in my opinion. She told me she is moving at the end of September, so get her while you can.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/159692

HolidayHero
07-28-20, 14:36
Saw Auburn yesterday. She was a nice lady and has a very attractive body. Massage was pretty solid, not quite CMT level but she massaged my back, legs, arms, and then flipped and massaged my front a bit. Ending was good, plenty of attention to the boys and kept going till I was fully finished, which I always appreciate (I hate when a girl stops the second you start cumming). I didn't do the Nuru slides, but with her body I'd imagine that is really nice. Damage was $$. 4 for the hour. Worth it in my opinion. She told me she is moving at the end of September, so get her while you can.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/159692Hi did she allow any mutual touching at all? Any chance of upgrades etc. Thanks.

Pubb69
07-28-20, 15:20

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/159692Nope, not enough value for the money. At $240 she better be bending over the table and at $280 access to both holes.

And then their might be some value. Little wonder she is moving, this area won't support her.

KamaSoul
07-29-20, 00:01
Hi folks, would appreciate feedback on Goddess massage. https://raleigh.rubratings.com/184229.

She claims too many things. Let me know your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Parabola
07-30-20, 02:11
Hi folks, would appreciate feedback on Goddess massage. https://raleigh.rubratings.com/184229.

She claims too many things. Let me know your experiences.

Thanks in advance.After perusing her site she looks very attractive and personable but those rates are asinine- 280 for a massage / spanking / whatever and 650. That's right 650/ hr for GFE is ludicrous.

She posts almost daily so she must be pulling clientele. The question is WHO? Who's paying that??

Stevet35A
07-30-20, 13:16
After perusing her site she looks very attractive and personable but those rates are asinine- 280 for a massage / spanking / whatever and 650. That's right 650/ hr for GFE is ludicrous.

She posts almost daily so she must be pulling clientele. The question is WHO? Who's paying that??At those rates, it only takes one.

Pubb69
07-31-20, 11:28
At those rates, it only takes one.I would say she is advertising daily cause she can't get those rates with the exception of the occasional fool.

I wonder if it's because things are so bad now that guys have lost prospective on what is attractive. I don't find her attractive at all.

ZandCandMe
08-01-20, 08:47
Nope, not enough value for the money. At $240 she better be bending over the table and at $280 access to both holes.

And then their might be some value. Little wonder she is moving, this area won't support her.Anyone have a rough age?

Job70
08-02-20, 11:04
Has anyone had luck getting any of the non-AMP girls to let you video the session or ending? I've had limited success so far.

J.

JohnKMetha
08-03-20, 13:08
Has anyone seen Megan before? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/161028

Livinitinva
08-03-20, 20:37
Has anyone seen Megan before? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/161028If you google the email, you will find older posts.

Never seen her, but I recall she was a real flake from Cary.

Maybe someone else can recall some of her more common names she went by to search for.

But as I recall, very hard to actually hook up with. Massage not really cmt quality. Extras limited.

Not a total disaster if you could hookup, just not worth her rate and effort. But at least likely not a dangerous situation.

BbLover88
08-04-20, 07:48
Anyone have a rough age?I would say she is in her late 20's / early 30's. Also to answer another mongers question, yes there was mutual touching. Her tits and ass felt really nice.

On the value for money from another poster, I actually like a really good hand job / blowjob over sex with a provider (I actually almost never do FS). Plus she was nice and intelligent conversation with no evidence of demons. To each their own, just passing the information along.

Pubb69
08-04-20, 11:08
I would say she is in her late 20's / early 30's. Also to answer another mongers question, yes there was mutual touching. Her tits and ass felt really nice.

On the value for money from another poster, I actually like a really good hand job / blowjob over sex with a provider (I actually almost never do FS). Plus she was nice and intelligent conversation with no evidence of demons. To each their own, just passing the information along.That's interesting, most reviews say she is in her mid to late 40's and the pics are dated.

BbLover88
08-05-20, 12:28
That's interesting, most reviews say she is in her mid to late 40's and the pics are dated.It's very possible, I'm not great at judging ages of people to be honest. Pics didn't seem dated to me, she is def the same weight as the girl in the pics and has a really nice body. Her face is maybe a 6 but the body is an 8-8.5 in my opinion.

Cpnbnanamn
08-13-20, 13:38
Does anyone by chance know what happened to the chick that was around Southpoint that loved to have her boobs played with? She used to advertise on RR, but hasn't in quite a while. I've finally gotten to a point where I could go check things out, and now she's gone! Dammit, man.

Help a brother out? Got info or a link or something? I have a tit fetish I need to satisfy.

Fine Taste
08-16-20, 19:31
Went to see Vickie who's been talked about here over the past month or so. She isn't very talkative through texts, won't share pics or talk about activities as she says she'll discuss terms in person. Agreed to see her for 160 hhr. People who've reviewed failed to mention her belly which is pretty big frankly, she's definitely gained a lot of weight but isn't curvy rather just more rounder than expected, however set the deposit and asked her how do we proceed. She said I'll do a massage so take your clothes off, did as instructed. Once I lay down she got naked and proceeded to suck my nipples and chest, slowing making her way down to the groin area, I certainly wasn't complaining. She went straight for the dick and proceeded to give an amazing BBBJ, sucking and paying plenty of attention to the boys. Got ready super quickly and asked her to fuck her in the ass no cover and she just turned around and I buried myself in her ass, no lube or anything and she was veryy tight back there. All the reviews regarding her nympho sex drive is 100% accurate, she's ready to take the dick in any of her holes, with cover or without. I finished quite quickly and since I had upgraded to the hour, she just went right back to sucking my dock as soon as I was done. She was basically parked around my dick for the next 20-30 minutes doing everything in her power to get me hard again, unfortunately I wasn't able to go again but not because of lack of effort on her part. Basically asked her to stop and paid her the full amount and proceeded to leave. So to conclude, she's the most nympho girl I've seen in this business, unfortunately her face and especially her body isn't what is pictured as she has quite a belly. However if you can look past that her performance will blow your mind.

Dasalt
08-17-20, 10:39
Dangerously stupid.

Lets have a look at her current ad.

I do not believe any of the pictures are actually of her. Maybe the one in the teal nighty.

Coolest chick around. Ageless, current, fun, super sweet CMT. (Not a CMT).

The safest choice. Hospital-grade cleansers, high-touch surfaces repeatedly sanitized, hot shower on arrival. (in all the visits I made, I never saw any evidence of any attempts at sanitization. Her shower was cold, and piss weak).

Very low volume & P / T. Pharma Rep. Always highly Requested, Trusted & Reviewed. My loyal repeat clientele of 7 Years always come first. Very active & respected in Cary community. (Pharma Rep? Maybe in the past. She was ran out of Virginia Beach area for some reason. She babbles and talks too much about Weed, edibles, oil, dabbs and shit to be a rep for anything but junkies now. As far as active and respected in the Cary Community, she started a fist fight with another parent at the local drop in daycare when one of them apparently called her out for being intoxicated. Wound up on the Mugshot site for that. Go search around Jan. Of 2020).

I welcome: Mature, Respectful, Caucasian Professionals, age 37+ only. Age 50+ highly preferred. I only accept select quality appts. (She means she wants to see old, half blind, desperate clowns who are so impressed something born before the Truman administration will touch their penis they fawn all over her. And trust me, she will see ANY race if she needs the money).

MON-FRI: 11 am-6 pm.

200/ Hr, 90 minutes avail.

❤ 100% All Natural, Real Blonde, Nothing Fake (That cannot be her natural hair color.

❤ Sweet, Affectionate, 5'4", Curvy, Size 6 (Ehjh. Size 10 maybe).

❤ DISCREET, Educated / MBA, Fun, Normal (MBA? Hell she could not tell me what her BS was in. Nor what school. Just some nebulous shit about her professor told her how amazing she was. Again, an old Italian goober who is pussy struck).

❤ Limited GFE Options Avail. Very Selective*(She will see anyone! I have seen men too ill and decrepit to barely walk down her front steps stagger out.).

❤ PRIVATE, safe, quiet SF HOME. No hotel or tiny connected apartment, no pets (Hmm. She must have finally let that poor dog of hers die.).

* Exclusive, Full Body, Swedish / Deep, Mutual.

* Professional table / Unscented organic oil.

* Hot stone therapy, spa music, candles.

* Hot towel treatments, full shower w / amenities, sanitized / autoclaved linens.

(Autoclave? HA! Her massages are a lot like the AMP rubs. Quick, Oily and designed to get you on your back with a hard on.).

Straight shooting. She is cute. And she sucks a mean dick and if you can get her to shut up, she is not a bad fuck either. I like girls with a bit of padding and she fits the bill.

But the two things that eventually keep us all away!

She will not shut up. Jesus, she must talk in her damn sleep. Babble babbly. About the weirdest stuff. All the time throwing out left handed compliments to her self. (I think I might need to lose a few more pound off my butt. Do you think it is cute? My tits look pretty good for 40 don't they? No, they look bad even for the actual 52 years old she is.).

Main failure: She cannot keep an appointment time. She lets her clients run over terribly in hopes they will give her more money so her next appointments are left waiting 30,45, 60 minutes. Or how about the multiple times she has called right before an appointment and say she has to figure out something to do with her child. Delaying again for 45 or more minutes.

And if you say something about it. Oh well.

BOOM!

You are a loser. You have bad hygiene. You are a cheapskate. She only saw you cause she felt sorry for you. You are blocked. You are on the RTP Blacklists. She told all her girlfriends about what a loser you are. Funny how just 4 hours before she was crying, sloppy half drunk about how good you had banged her and she wished she could find a man like you to take care of her and protect her.

She lives on the corner of a terribly busy and open intersection. With the constant in and out of geriatric men, her habit of stepping out on the porch in just a towel to say goodbye, the local run in's with the law, and the car that has not have valid registered plates on it for years, I am sure her neighbors love her. And I bet the CPD does too.

If you google the email, you will find older posts.

Never seen her, but I recall she was a real flake from Cary.

Maybe someone else can recall some of her more common names she went by to search for.

But as I recall, very hard to actually hook up with. Massage not really cmt quality. Extras limited.

Not a total disaster if you could hookup, just not worth her rate and effort. But at least likely not a dangerous situation.

Measureup
08-18-20, 07:20
I'm headed up to Raleigh for work again and had been thinking of trying this one out. You sir have just decided for me. Will be happy to have dodged the drama.

Dangerously stupid.

I do not believe any of the pictures are actually of her. Maybe the one in the teal nighty.

The safest choice. Hospital-grade cleansers, high-touch surfaces repeatedly sanitized, hot shower on arrival. (in all the visits I made, I never saw any evidence of any attempts at sanitization. Her shower was cold, and piss weak).

Very low volume & P / T. Pharma Rep. Always highly Requested, Trusted & Reviewed. My loyal repeat clientele of 7 Years always come first. Very active & respected in Cary community. (Pharma Rep? Maybe in the past. She was ran out of Virginia Beach area for some reason. She babbles and talks too much about Weed, edibles, oil, dabbs and shit to be a rep for anything but junkies now. As far as active and respected in the Cary Community, she started a fist fight with another parent at the local drop in daycare when one of them apparently called her out for being intoxicated. Wound up on the Mugshot site for that. Go search around Jan. Of 2020).

I welcome: Mature, Respectful, Caucasian Professionals, age 37+ only. Age 50+ highly preferred. I only accept select quality appts. (She means she wants to see old, half blind, desperate clowns who are so impressed something born before the Truman administration will touch their penis they fawn all over her. And trust me, she will see ANY race if she needs the money).

BobComet333
08-18-20, 13:15
Dangerously stupid.

You sir, are a literary genius! Thank you for this!

Pubb69
08-18-20, 21:36
I'm headed up to Raleigh for work again and had been thinking of trying this one out. You sir have just decided for me. Will be happy to have dodged the drama.If nothing else saved you from wasting your time. The one and only time I went to see her she ghosted me in her parking lot and when I finally got hold of her she went off with a burst of obscenities when I asked her about it.

Told me how important she was and she had a waiting list of clients. A total nut job.

Kvothe711
09-08-20, 19:25
Hey all, I am just looking for recommendations for a non AMP massage that is a good massage and has a decent tease like in an AMP. I do not care for just a flip and beat it up till its over but I have found there is a lack of finesse in the non AMP massage.

thyll2
09-15-20, 12:06
Does anyone have any experience with this lady?

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/54109841/

Fine Taste
09-15-20, 13:54

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/54109841/Really hope this is a good time because she is HOT!

Phaeton0401
09-15-20, 14:27

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/54109841/Tried several times to contact her, no response.

AzBadger7
09-20-20, 23:28
I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any experience with this one? Initially made contact through Instagram, she says she does Nuru for 70/ hr with a $3 reservation on her website:

Touchofclass02.godaddysites.com.

Smells of BS with price being so low and deposit but on the off chance that she's real, figured I'd reach out to the board.

Sgiii
09-20-20, 23:47
I say it's BS too. There are so many on Tinder lately that direct you to the IG page & they're all massage therapists. Pre-pay & all this jazz. No chance.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any experience with this one? Initially made contact through Instagram, she says she does Nuru for 70/ hr with a $3 reservation on her website:

Touchofclass02.godaddysites.com.

Smells of BS with price being so low and deposit but on the off chance that she's real, figured I'd reach out to the board.

AzBadger7
09-25-20, 12:26
Tried seeing her yesterday. Set up through text, quoted me 120 for either hhr or hr, I forget. Told me general area where she's located. Tried texting / calling her when I parked and got ghosted.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/54413606/9842926557

JohnKMetha
09-25-20, 16:56
Hey,

Would anyone recommend any therapists that will provide a legit massage with no draping. My go to won't do any massages until the pandemic is over. PM me or respond to my post. Much appreciation!

WhereIsTheHill
09-28-20, 16:50
Everything said here is correct. If you google search you will see so many different ads over the years of completely different pics.

Tried setting up appointments with her using various methods and it's all last minute cancellations, excuses, etc. Don't bother.

Dangerously stupid.

You sir, are a literary genius! Thank you for this!

Roland 323
10-01-20, 16:29
Does anyone have any experience with Sarah?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/189211

I filled out the info on her site but haven't heard anything yet. She may be low volume so not sure how long I can expect to wait to hear back.

Fireman542
10-01-20, 23:27
I saw her a year or so ago. She's safe and a good time. She offers more that massage if I recall but I only opted for massage on the time.

Does anyone have any experience with Sarah?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/189211

I filled out the info on her site but haven't heard anything yet. She may be low volume so not sure how long I can expect to wait to hear back.

Rink1966
10-02-20, 09:21
What NAM girl gives biggest bang for your buck?

Dasalt
10-03-20, 11:04
Everything said here is correct. If you google search you will see so many different ads over the years of completely different pics.

Tried setting up appointments with her using various methods and it's all last minute cancellations, excuses, etc. Don't bother.I wonder where she has disappeared to? One minute she is saying she can do appointments over at Loch Meir and then Poof! Maybe she went back to VA?

JerseyBred
10-03-20, 19:36
Hey,

Would anyone recommend any therapists that will provide a legit massage with no draping. My go to won't do any massages until the pandemic is over. PM me or respond to my post. Much appreciation!I'd like to know to.

FordDiesel250
10-07-20, 13:09
Went to see Vickie who's been talked about here over the past month or so. She isn't very talkative through texts, won't share pics or talk about activities as she says she'll discuss terms in person. Agreed to see her for 160 hhr. People who've reviewed failed to mention her belly which is pretty big frankly, she's definitely gained a lot of weight but isn't curvy rather just more rounder than expected, however set the deposit and asked her how do we proceed. She said I'll do a massage so take your clothes off, did as instructed. Once I lay down she got naked and proceeded to suck my nipples and chest, slowing making her way down to the groin area, I certainly wasn't complaining. She went straight for the dick and proceeded to give an amazing BBBJ, sucking and paying plenty of attention to the boys. Got ready super quickly and asked her to fuck her in the ass no cover and she just turned around and I buried myself in her ass, no lube or anything and she was veryy tight back there. All the reviews regarding her nympho sex drive is 100% accurate, she's ready to take the dick in any of her holes, with cover or without. I finished quite quickly and since I had upgraded to the hour, she just went right back to sucking my dock as soon as I was done. She was basically parked around my dick for the next 20-30 minutes doing everything in her power to get me hard again, unfortunately I wasn't able to go again but not because of lack of effort on her part. Basically asked her to stop and paid her the full amount and proceeded to leave. So to conclude, she's the most nympho girl I've seen in this business, unfortunately her face and especially her body isn't what is pictured as she has quite a belly. However if you can look past that her performance will blow your mind.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681She really loves what she does and is good at it! Very easy setup and makes you feel comfortable, I will repeat.

VincentCor74
10-07-20, 16:01
Stumbled across a cute, country girl on Instagram that's bio mentioned that she was a.) a dancer and b.) a MT.

TGTBT, right?

Now, being that MY bio has that I am a "$ugar provider" that, obviously, piqued her interest and we started a dialogue over a couple of days. Traded pics, etc. She seemed really sweet and while vague about her bona fides as a therapist, I told her that would be a great "introduction" for us to basically skip the meet-and-greet aspect of the SD / SB dynamic in a relaxed setting.

She finally relented to an in-call (which I require) at her "friend's place" that she was house-sitting for up in Creedmoor.

Went over to a (nice, clean, low-traffic) double-wide off Exit 186 and she greeted me outside and walked me in. Spotless place, light music, incense, etc.

Got an hour "massage" which included a LOT more than I, frankly, expected and we discussed our potential SD / SB arrangement and her dancing and massage business.

She's about 5 ft, 105 lbs, sandy blond hair, cute little ass, A-cups (only negative) with pencil-eraser, pierced nips; couple of decent tats and small ear gauges.

Super sweet girl; nice to chat with; zero drama or demons that I could detect.

SENIOR members only, for now, via DM and I can give you her details.

I can't stress this enough. Don't be an asshole to this girl. She's cool, and sweet and will show you a relaxing time if you are good to her and not a troll.

Stay safe out there, gentlemen.

Jcinnc
10-19-20, 07:25
What's the deal with these TGTBT hot Asian girls on RubRatings? Anyone tried them, or is this a scam?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/196259

Pubb69
10-19-20, 16:16
What's the deal with these TGTBT hot Asian girls on RubRatings? Anyone tried them, or is this a scam?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/196259With them now. Obviously they are TGTBT, just do some research.

JerseyBred
10-22-20, 17:54
Are there any women on here that will give you a real massage with extras. The only thing hate about moving from Jersey to down here is I haven't found any UTR women in the Clayton, Raleigh areas.

Livinitinva
10-23-20, 10:46
Are there any women on here that will give you a real massage with extras. The only thing hate about moving from Jersey to down here is I haven't found any UTR women in the Clayton, Raleigh areas.https://www.adultlook.com/p/2900861 may be an option.

While I have not seen here.

Reviews indicate her massage skills exceed a simple rub.

HE should not be an issue but that may be the limit.

TRINA also gets good reviews.

Not a Looker but if you want a massage she will give you one.

She is open to most things as well.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121326

Bb211
10-23-20, 12:03
Stumbled across a cute, country girl on Instagram that's bio mentioned that she was a.) a dancer and b.) a MT.

TGTBT, right?

Now, being that MY bio has that I am a "$ugar provider" that, obviously, piqued her interest and we started a dialogue over a couple of days. Traded pics, etc. She seemed really sweet and while vague about her bona fides as a therapist, I told her that would be a great "introduction" for us to basically skip the meet-and-greet aspect of the SD / SB dynamic in a relaxed setting.

She finally relented to an in-call (which I require) at her "friend's place" that she was house-sitting for up in Creedmoor.

Went over to a (nice, clean, low-traffic) double-wide off Exit 186 and she greeted me outside and walked me in. Spotless place, light music, incense, etc.

Got an hour "massage" which included a LOT more than I, frankly, expected and we discussed our potential SD / SB arrangement and her dancing and massage business.

She's about 5 ft, 105 lbs, sandy blond hair, cute little ass, A-cups (only negative) with pencil-eraser, pierced nips; couple of decent tats and small ear gauges.

Super sweet girl; nice to chat with; zero drama or demons that I could detect.

SENIOR members only, for now, via DM and I can give you her details.

I can't stress this enough. Don't be an asshole to this girl. She's cool, and sweet and will show you a relaxing time if you are good to her and not a troll.

Stay safe out there, gentlemen.What's the scoop on the this find? Just a one and out or has she found a daddy?

jobobtheclown
11-05-20, 08:17
What's the scoop on the this find? Just a one and out or has she found a daddy?DO NOT try to pursue a sugar relationship with this one. He's right; she seems super sweet, but will lie and ghost you constantly. She stood me up four times in one week. By the end I was just making appointments to see if I could go for the record.

BobCowan
11-05-20, 17:36
Didn't realize this forum was here and posted this in the massage parlor section.

Has anyone paid a visit to Cali lately? What's on the menu?

VincentCor74
11-11-20, 11:06
https://fayetteville.rubratings.com/194173

Says she's posted up at the Longleaf Hotel. Downtown Raleigh.

Anyone had an experience with her?

Thanks.

Prototype Don
11-14-20, 23:04
Are there any women on here that will give you a real massage with extras. The only thing hate about moving from Jersey to down here is I haven't found any UTR women in the Clayton, Raleigh areas.You might want to try Nancy. I've seen her several times over the years. I'm not sure if she's currently licensed, but she's definitely had massage training in the past. HE is standard with her and the menu opens further when you visit her enough times.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122080

Gibbs70
11-15-20, 18:18
Gents, back in the area for a few days and wanted to get a few visits in (Wilmington has been rough). I've seen this one posting for some time, but zero reviews. Anyone try her out? PM is fine if you don't want to share publicly.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/196103

Thanks, and stay safe.

Gibbs.

SpencerChris22
11-15-20, 19:01
Gents, back in the area for a few days and wanted to get a few visits in (Wilmington has been rough). I've seen this one posting for some time, but zero reviews. Anyone try her out? PM is fine if you don't want to share publicly.

Thanks, and stay safe.

Gibbs.I'm curious about her too.

SpencerChris22
11-15-20, 20:40

Thanks, and stay safe.

Gibbs.I'm interested in her too.

JocoGuy007
11-16-20, 15:29
Don,

I sent a message to your inbox. I have a couple of questions I'd like your input on.

You might want to try Nancy. I've seen her several times over the years. I'm not sure if she's currently licensed, but she's definitely had massage training in the past. HE is standard with her and the menu opens further when you visit her enough times.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122080

JohnnyPolo23
11-16-20, 16:40
You might want to try Nancy. I've seen her several times over the years. I'm not sure if she's currently licensed, but she's definitely had massage training in the past. HE is standard with her and the menu opens further when you visit her enough times.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122080More than just the HE? I might have to be more persistent with her! Normally, we book a time and she keeps pushing it back more and more until I'm no longer available. It is quite annoying. I've only seen her once and the massage was really good.

How far does the menu open?

Prototype Don
11-19-20, 00:33
More than just the HE? I might have to be more persistent with her! Normally, we book a time and she keeps pushing it back more and more until I'm no longer available. It is quite annoying. I've only seen her once and the massage was really good.

How far does the menu open?I actually meant more than the standard HJ. Sorry about the confusion. I'll PM you more details.

Pubb69
11-19-20, 20:04
I actually meant more than the standard HJ. Sorry about the confusion. I'll PM you more details.Must be different, I remember when the over 40 women meh divorcee was grateful just to get picked up a bar.

Now they can charge anywhere up to $1000 an hour in some cases depending on the costumer.

Roland 323
11-20-20, 08:28
Any chance you can copy that PM and send to me as well? I'm always looking for a decent massage with more.

I actually meant more than the standard HJ. Sorry about the confusion. I'll PM you more details.

NavyVet19
11-20-20, 16:34
Didn't realize this forum was here and posted this in the massage parlor section.

Has anyone paid a visit to Cali lately? What's on the menu?

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125344Yeah I saw her a few days ago, not too bad, works out of her apartment she shares with roommates, quite area, she's a bit of a talker and goes off on tangents that were a huge turn off.

SkippyPop
11-21-20, 19:40
I actually meant more than the standard HJ. Sorry about the confusion. I'll PM you more details.Saw her a handful of times a few yrs back. Got a little extra but not much on the menu. Maybe she has opened up a bit.

Ranked
11-22-20, 15:55
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/56183700/

Anyone seen her?

NavyVet19
11-23-20, 12:12
Anyone have any info on this girl?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/56225771/

Rink1966
11-23-20, 17:30
Anyone got info on Hannah from RR?

Rink1966
11-25-20, 14:07
Thinking of going to see Brooke in Clayton. Can someone PM me info.

Midnight 08
11-28-20, 10:26
Anyone got info on Hannah from RR?I've seen her quite a few times. Very beautiful but is younger if that's not your thing. Can be hard to pin down sometimes but not a huge problem. Safe location as well.

Usaguid1982
11-28-20, 19:34
Very interested, prices seem a bit high but might be worth it.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/42447

Job70
12-01-20, 15:21
Has anyone seen Aubree lately and seen a more open menu than in the past? It was pretty limited last time I saw her, but I heard it could be more open for more frequent visitors.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/200608

Thanks! J.

Job70
12-01-20, 15:23
It's been a good while since I saw her, but I don't think I ever posted a review. Excellent massage, tight body, very sensual, expanded menu on upsell, not a clock watcher. Overall excellent experience.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/193726

J.

Job70
12-01-20, 15:26
Does anyone know if Sam (about 20 yo a couple years ago) is still taking appointments? She was a hot, spinner working out of a private house in the Burlington area.

Thanks! J.

JocoGuy007
12-01-20, 15:57
Did you mean Kelly? Or has she started using another name since I stopped paying attention?

It's been a good while since I saw her, but I don't think I ever posted a review. Excellent massage, tight body, very sensual, expanded menu on upsell, not a clock watcher. Overall excellent experience.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/193726

J.

GovernorsClub
12-01-20, 15:59
Has anyone seen Aubree lately and seen a more open menu than in the past? It was pretty limited last time I saw her, but I heard it could be more open for more frequent visitors.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/200608

Thanks! J.Aubree from Ohio. Messy. Reeks of smoke. I suspect Borderline Personality Disorder or other demons. On a positive note, her photos look nice.