PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Photo Gallery

Cheapskate
04-03-05, 18:29
Gentlemen:

I thought California needed a Photo Gallery of its own, and this should be the beginning of good things to come.

Vlad De Sade
04-04-05, 01:57
Cheapskate,

Wonderful pics of Mimiko? I gotta have her this week. I will also bring my dig cam along on all future KAMP excursions. Hopefully, I will strike gold like YOU! Damn, she is tight and very beautiful. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to our hobby. Please, keep up the fine quality posts and pics. YOU are da man! Stay safe & have alot of fun in da fine republic of SM.

Peace, Irie S

Hard Stock
04-04-05, 14:00
That is one tasty little hole! What a great start!

Cres Prophet
04-04-05, 22:28
Just some shots from my crappy cell phone camera.

Cheapskate
04-06-05, 01:05
I temporarily lost posting privileges in the other forum, but a recent visit to Tijuana enabled getting a date with this chika.

Joe Monger
04-07-05, 01:41
I temporarily lost posting privileges in the other forum, but a recent visit to Tijuana enabled getting a date with this chika.

Great shots, Cheapskate! Those two photos illustrate exactly why I go to TJ once a month. I got a trip planned "sur de la frontera" for next week. I can't wait!

Thanks!

Joe

Ducmanic
04-15-05, 15:54
Here's the Pictures from My session with "Jen". Thanks to Geneious for Hooking Me up.

Vlad De Sade
04-16-05, 02:54
Allright G dog,

Hook me up w/Jen's contact info and all the gritty details... Actually, Ducmanic just PM me brother w/the intel. I would greatly appreciate it. She is one little spinner!
Peace, Da I Sadist

Ducmanic
04-16-05, 03:37
Here's the money shot.

Ducmanic
04-16-05, 22:10
Some past Action from last Year. Both Girls have not been seen in Months.

Cheapskate
04-16-05, 22:40
Went to my playground today and found this candy.

Vlad De Sade
04-17-05, 02:37
My brother,

Very nice find. Somewhere in SM I presume? I am pleased w/the results of your travels. YOU do us all proud. Please, never stop posting dude!

Laters, da I Sadist

Baldy Cruiser
04-17-05, 15:33
Cheapskate & Ducmanic,

GREAT PICS!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baldy (Photo luvin) Cruiser

chemical
04-17-05, 22:28
I temporarily lost posting privileges in the other forum, but a recent visit to Tijuana enabled getting a date with this chika.Damn. TJ is definately on the todo list.

SoCalHotSx
04-18-05, 15:12
Dam Ducman...I'd really like to get Jen's info...is she as good in the face as the rest of her?

Thanks man...great shots as always and keep up the good work...lol

Cheapskate
04-24-05, 02:05
Do I really have to post a report?

Triverbum
04-25-05, 11:53
Nice work Cheapskate.

Is she Asian or Latina? Where did you hook this one?

Triverbum

Slater2
04-25-05, 17:19
Who's the girl in the pics? Where can I find her?

BB Johnson
04-29-05, 13:21
Jesus, that chick has serious "Meat Curtains/Steak Drapes."

I could never eat that.

Bubbaneedsit
04-29-05, 20:11
BB Johnson,

I have to admit I've never heard either of these two nicknames before, but I love the terminology and plan on using them in the future!

Cheapskate,

Although I never go south on a sw; on a regular date I'd absolutely love to find a women with those lips. Nice find. Keep up the good work...your talents are admired as far away as the east coast.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: All reports generated by this author should be considered works of fiction for entertainment purposes only. None of the events actually occurred.

Cheapskate
05-08-05, 04:11
It's another Saturday night, and I don't have anything more to offer than these "Meat Curtains/Steak Drapes". BTW, although I have consistently offered to DATY she has not given me a chance to do so -- but she has just admitted today that she loves rimming me and the feeling is mutual!

Triverbum: She's Asian. She works across the street from the cemetery.

Slater2: I mentioned her name in a previous report. I just told Triverbum where to find her.

Daddy Lows
05-09-05, 19:04
Please put me down as a "Yay" vote on your referendum concerning your pictures of the ASian hottie. What referendum? The one saying:

Would you eat these Meat Curtains/Steak Drapes? Yay or nay?

Peace

Cheapskate
05-12-05, 22:31
Please put me down as a "Yay" vote on your referendum concerning your pictures of the ASian hottie. What referendum? The one saying:

Would you eat these Meat Curtains/Steak Drapes? Yay or nay?

Peace

DL, my hero! You often blend into the woodwork we never really know what you're up to until after you post your next outstanding report -- and then you get us all ROFL.

Today, I got to DATY Candy and proved once again how I earned my precious bushpilot wings.

Cheapskate
05-21-05, 02:50
Another young lady becomes fascinated with the camera.

I can't help it if they become curious about the bulge in my pants pocket. Admitting that it is a camera is not enough, I have to prove that it is.

Vlad De Sade
05-22-05, 00:58
Brother,

That is so TIGHT & TASTY!!!

I love your style.

I love your taste in K girls.

And mostly I love your pics on this kick ass thread...

Please, never stop posting my good friend!

Peace, Irie

2cool
05-25-05, 02:09
Hi,

One of the requirements to becoming a LEO should be castration.

Cheapskate
05-28-05, 20:33
Hey! Thought I'd start the Memorial Day weekend by gathering memories worth keeping.

James D 2004
05-31-05, 23:26
They are all California girls. I haven't seen Miss Venezuela for almost a season as she is in Nor Cal. I cannot forget her pale as paper skin and her white dress that can be ripped apart in each and every direction. The other two are currently breaking my bank. As for talents, two do anal, two do BBBJ, one do CIM. One of them does all of the above and she gets my vote.

Marlowe
06-03-05, 00:20
I am a real ass hole.

I apologize for my previous actions.

I am gay.

You know, I am sure that most of us on this site that are reasonably endowed , say 6" or greater can do what you have shown in this photo, we just aren't as enamored of the idea of having a cock in our mouthes as you apparently are.

Even as a joke, it wasn't funny. Your posts, regardless of the sobriquet you are using in a given year are offensive and non-informative. Give it up!

Faconnable
06-03-05, 00:36
Wow James. I always knew this about you.

I am a real ass hole.

I apologize for my previous actions.

I am gay.

Metro33777
06-05-05, 08:22
Another young lady becomes fascinated with the camera.

I can't help it if they become curious about the bulge in my pants pocket. Admitting that it is a camera is not enough, I have to prove that it is.I have to say those are great pictures of a true babe.

Daddy Lows
06-07-05, 17:03
Pare,

Nice job with the AMP pics. Tasty.

For those of us tired of the multiple Twits clogging the system, click on this to see a true blue SoCal monger having fun in Brazil. RonnyRon, you're the man.

http://www.worldsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1518&page=1&pp=30

Peace

Layin Pipe
06-08-05, 02:22
RonnyRon, you're the man.Hey Daddy Lows,

I'll second that. I'm thinking there will be a Brazil trip in my near future!

Layin Pipe

Cheapskate
07-04-05, 22:32
A few weeks ago I visited Gold Therapy and found Anne whom I befriended quite well on our first meeting, and she was very receptive.

Last Saturday, both GT and OT were closed as a result of Thursday night's LE activity, so I went to see Julie at the 19th Street location. I can vividly remember Julie's friendly demeanor which made me forget about the closed 14rh street facilities.

Have been busy evaluating CL advertisers lately.

K Mastra
07-05-05, 04:29
Nice! Hats off to you Cheapskate, lookin at your post all I can say...I'm impressed and admire your taste. I am interested in learning from you're success and experience so I can also partake and share the joys of the hobby in this forum. Again thank you for all your great post, hope to be successful like you. I know some people wants to keep their style or strategy a secret(if thats the case you can pm your reply), if its not too much to ask I will treasure your tips and promise to be a good "apprentice".

Cheapskate
07-06-05, 01:20
I am interested in learning from your success and experience so I can also partake and share the joys of the hobby in this forum.... I know some people want to keep their style or strategy a secret

Thanks for the compliments. I'm delighted my work is appreciated.

I don't know of any secret strategy or style, so I have nothing to reveal. I just carry my camera with me every time I can. Photo opportunities abound and the memories you want to keep are not repeatable.

Every time I approach the mammasan in the AMP, I simply ask for the new and young girl. If I have established friendship with a girl on my first visit, I'll keep asking for her on my suceeding visits. Seeing the same girl every time I visit strengthens the friendship and they pose on their own or come up with their own ideas to experiment with.

Several service providers have turned down my request for photos, and on those occassions, I leave the camera out in the open for them to see that I am not going to attempt taking pictures.

Without photography techniques to worry about, I can concentrate on the bushpilot's responsibilities to the bed partner, and that makes her happy.

Somewhere in this forum, I have shown off my Bushpilot Wings.

Bob Mantis
08-04-05, 19:17
Thanks for the compliments. I'm delighted my work is appreciated.

I don't know of any secret strategy or style, so I have nothing to reveal. I just carry my camera with me every time I can. Photo opportunities abound and the memories you want to keep are not repeatable.

Every time I approach the mammasan in the AMP, I simply ask for the new and young girl. If I have established friendship with a girl on my first visit, I'll keep asking for her on my suceeding visits. Seeing the same girl every time I visit strengthens the friendship and they pose on their own or come up with their own ideas to experiment with.

Several service providers have turned down my request for photos, and on those occassions, I leave the camera out in the open for them to see that I am not going to attempt taking pictures.

Without photography techniques to worry about, I can concentrate on the bushpilot's responsibilities to the bed partner, and that makes her happy.

Somewhere in this forum, I have shown off my Bushpilot Wings.God, love those blue nails! Is this chick an AMP lassie and is she still around? Or, was she one of the great losses after the Big Bust last month? If she's still around, could you PM me her whereabouts?

Ciao!

OneNut
09-10-05, 17:16
Hi,

I will be traveling to Petaluma in a few months and would like to know of any AMPs or mongering locations you can recommend. Please reply here or PM me. Thanks for the assistance my fellow mongers.

OneNut