PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Havin Fun 69
04-03-05, 16:31
Hello all,

Just a quick message went to VIP and had a great time. Massage was ok but the extras made up for it. Got a great BJ and doggie style for a total of $130. that' s all for now be safe.

Huckleberry
10-14-05, 22:26
Men,

I'm ready to return to the hobby, after a bit of a hiatus. Most of my
adventures were in Asia, a few of which I recounted some time ago on the China pages. I need some Amp in a bad way. Any opinions on quality around here? I'm posting it to this because I have the idea that VIP is an AMP.

Thanks in advance.

H

DDOG1830
10-15-05, 14:27
Checked out the VIP on my way passing through on a business trip. I had tried to check out a couple places I knew in Jackson, but my timing was bad and I could not be accomodated. Anyhoo, this was my first time to this particular AMP. Mamasan met me at the door and took me back to the massage room. The standard rates were .4 for 1/2 hour and .6 for 1 hour. I opted for the 1 hour session. Mamasan then sent in Nana. Pretty cute asian young lady, maybe mid-late 20s, nice bod. She gave a real nice table shower, and then went back to the massage room. There she gave me a rather intense, hard, full body massage with her feet. Yeah, she basically walked all over me. When she was finished, she asked if there was anything more that I needed. I offered .8 for additional services. She tried to upcharge to 1.5 for my requests, so I said 1.0 was all I had to offer. She took the cash for what she said would be oral gratification only. However, I received all the extras I was interested in anyway. She was very attentive, and not rushed. However, I was kind of sore with some vertebrae ou tof laction after the massage.

Marcbu
12-21-05, 19:07
I went to the happy last night. When I got there they said they were too busy and to come back in fourty minutes. I then went to check out the VIP spa which was also way busy. So I went back to the happy where I was greated by ruby. She is about thirty five with nice fake breasts. She gave me a good table shower with no play. Then once we got in the room she aked me what I wanted. So we agreed on .140 for everything. She gave me a nice CBJ with good CDS but would not allow me to give her french which is one of the reasons that I like amp's so much. I would go back but dedinitley not with her.