PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties. OC style

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Jurge
03-08-19, 00:28
Anyone have intel on amy from the kupcake area? She seems new.

Bastard Chorum
03-08-19, 01:22
Speaking of Yoji, her agency just got a few new girls that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. Anyone have some info on the new girls Hana Allie Ari and Jemma? This agency doesn't rotate girls that often so it's pretty rare that they have so many new girls in such a short amount of time.Ari use to go by the name of Sara with the same agency and Lisa back in LA. Jemma appears to be Alexa from LA based on the pictures.

HapaBoy86
03-08-19, 08:11
It's not that I don't have refs, I just don't live in the area to provide refs there, nor do I do this every day. I appreciate the backhanded suggestion though for the sws, but I'm looking for some better recommendations than that, as we're all here for the same reason sir.Due to the new laws that passed last year! Everything has been turned upside down and that honestly asking for refs from a provider is beneficial for your's and mine "security" and "safety"!

I travel for work and have seen ladies in 13 states and I go by refs as well as P411 and such. How do you not know that handle "A" or "B" and such is not le?!

We live in a ref world now! Wanting bb from a sexy girl that is mentioned here majority of the time requires a "ref".

CL and BP are gone and had all that stuff and never took refs. But, you played Russian roulette cause you never knew if the girl is uc le, bait and switch or some dude waiting in the bathroom for you.

Anonanon2222
03-08-19, 08:12
She had a kid recently and she is s thicker than when I used to see her. Hapaboy is right in saying she's easy BBFS. No rules, all 3 holes bareback creampie. Pretty much up for anything but I stopped seeing her after the std rumors. I saw her several times, always raw, and never caught std. She also has a sister, busty brittany, that's also bbfscip. Huge tits on her.Does the sister have profile on hx?

Boomer80
03-08-19, 12:55
She had a kid recently and she is s thicker than when I used to see her. Hapaboy is right in saying she's easy BBFS. No rules, all 3 holes bareback creampie. Pretty much up for anything but I stopped seeing her after the std rumors. I saw her several times, always raw, and never caught std. She also has a sister, busty brittany, that's also bbfscip. Huge tits on her.I saw her right before she had her kid. (I had never been with a prego chick). Quoted me a bb price and a cfs price. I got bb and cip for the cfs price. No negotiating, no haggling, heck, didn't even talk about it. She just went with it.

Ericlnkd
03-08-19, 22:51
Speaking of Yoji, her agency just got a few new girls that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. Anyone have some info on the new girls Hana Allie Ari and Jemma? This agency doesn't rotate girls that often so it's pretty rare that they have so many new girls in such a short amount of time.I saw Hana last weekend. She's definitely older, probably in her 40's, but she looks pretty good still imo. She's great w / her mouth. Got RIM and CIM. Did not kiss though, which isn't realllly that big of a deal to me. Fantastic massage. She's got pretty good English so it was actually alright chatting with her. I dunno, she did it for me but I could really see it being hit or miss for a lot of guys, but I think she has the right attitude if that makes sense.

Jake Diver
03-09-19, 17:49
She had a kid recently and she is s thicker than when I used to see her. Hapaboy is right in saying she's easy BBFS. No rules, all 3 holes bareback creampie. Pretty much up for anything but I stopped seeing her after the std rumors. I saw her several times, always raw, and never caught std. She also has a sister, busty brittany, that's also bbfscip. Huge tits on her.How do you contact the sister?

GimmeMoreHead
03-09-19, 20:11
How do you contact the sister?She had an ad on listcrawler.

Dolato
03-11-19, 00:13
Believe she is lucylavey.That's her. She recently had her sister with her. I was interested but couldn't make the last minute scheduling work. Anyone get a chance to meet the sis?

Jake Diver
03-11-19, 14:46
That's her. She recently had her sister with her. I was interested but couldn't make the last minute scheduling work. Anyone get a chance to meet the sis?I'm told that the sister is not BBFS friendly.

Mb3333
03-11-19, 18:21
I thought pointing out an individual had merely posts looking for help and not having one post with a review or intel would be helpful to the community at large. My bad.

JetSkiRulz
03-12-19, 14:57
Decided to give DB another try. For those that have seen her, no change. She still has a very passive disinterested attitude and I got the feeling she's already tired of this business. For those who haven't seen her, she's young, pretty hot, and new to the business. Her attitude and sessions reflect that. She's cordial and nice to talk to but offers nothing to the session other than she has nice tits and a pussy. You have to guide all the action and it's done with no passion or even attempt to look interested. I only did a 15-20 min session and it was $$. 4 for CIP. Way too much cheddar for what you get however knowing me, I'll repeat again after my initial no way no more with her wears off.

Off topic. One final thing a little pet peeve of mine. These women have one job. To fuck. So tell me then. If your job is to fuck, and you have a shaved pussy, why the hell can't you shave your pussy daily? Why do all these bitches have 2-3 days of stubble? The laziness of some of these women drives me nuts. DB was just the same. Sandpaper cooch. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Peace.

Jet.

SaltyDog
03-12-19, 22:06
I thought pointing out an individual had merely posts looking for help and not having one post with a review or intel would be helpful to the community at large. My bad.Nothing wrong I read say you did anything wrong. Good thing to point out. Sorta like getting a PM from someone in the same.

Dolato
03-12-19, 22:56
I'm told that the sister is not BBFS friendly.That's good to know. I would have thought otherwise. Thanks.

RyuSuzuki
03-13-19, 15:30
I saw Hana last weekend. She's definitely older, probably in her 40's, but she looks pretty good still imo. She's great w / her mouth. Got RIM and CIM. Did not kiss though, which isn't realllly that big of a deal to me. Fantastic massage. She's got pretty good English so it was actually alright chatting with her. I dunno, she did it for me but I could really see it being hit or miss for a lot of guys, but I think she has the right attitude if that makes sense.Which agendy / booker is this?

MediaGuy2331
03-13-19, 16:21
Anyone seen Allie, Jemma, or Gracie? You can post here or PM if you have any info on them.

Also, I was wondering if when they say a girl is a "Superstar" if that means she offers BBFS, thoughts?

Bastard Chorum
03-13-19, 18:19
Which agendy / booker is this?StunningAsians on HX.

Ericlnkd
03-13-19, 20:53
Anyone seen Allie, Jemma, or Gracie? You can post here or PM if you have any info on them.

Also, I was wondering if when they say a girl is a "Superstar" if that means she offers BBFS, thoughts?I was wondering the same thing recently but I only have Diane to go off of LOL.

Which agendy / booker is this?Same group as above, Asianworld.

MediaGuy2331
03-13-19, 23:37
I was wondering the same thing recently but I only have Diane to go off of LOL.

Same group as above, Asianworld.Diane and Yoji so far have had superstar and have been BBFS, based on reviews.

Anonanon2222
03-14-19, 03:40
I was wondering the same thing recently but I only have Diane to go off of LOL.

Same group as above, Asianworld.They used the same term for Zenia.

Maxxxstud
03-14-19, 13:29
Hmm interesting theory. I had the pleasure of Diane BBFS twice but Yoji doesn't seem to want to give it up. Might have to try a little harder.

Diane is worth a visit though. Not really any resistance to sliding in and she wrapped around me when I said I was cuming.

As with any provider, YMMV.

NoClue02
03-14-19, 16:10
Diane and Yoji so far have had superstar and have been BBFS, based on reviews.True, but I heard yoji is YMMV. Few guys I pmed to said did not get BBFS. Diane is easier, younger looking as well but bad breath. Otherwise both are great visit.

JasonVee
03-14-19, 16:48
True, but I heard yoji is YMMV. Few guys I pmed to said did not get BBFS. Diane is easier, younger looking as well but bad breath. Otherwise both are great visit.What about Ari from that group?

OCpyro
03-15-19, 13:59
Also, I was wondering if when they say a girl is a "Superstar" if that means she offers BBFS, thoughts?That agency has three handles on HX. I think it's only the FirstAsians handle that uses Superstar as a description. Other agencys will superstar as a description for their popular girls.

The Glitterman
03-15-19, 16:51
Decided to give DB another try. For those that have seen her, no change. She still has a very passive disinterested attitude and I got the feeling she's already tired of this business. For those who haven't seen her, she's young, pretty hot, and new to the business. Her attitude and sessions reflect that. She's cordial and nice to talk to but offers nothing to the session other than she has nice tits and a pussy. You have to guide all the action and it's done with no passion or even attempt to look interested. I only did a 15-20 min session and it was $$. 4 for CIP. Way too much cheddar for what you get however knowing me, I'll repeat again after my initial no way no more with her wears off.

Off topic. One final thing a little pet peeve of mine..Thank you. That stubble drives me fucking nuts. If I can shave down there every day in the shower (takes 30 seconds), they damn well better. Especially considering how infrequently I'm getting any these days! LOL.

Jack926
03-18-19, 12:57
Has anyone seen her? She seems very attractive.

Jack926
03-18-19, 16:28
Attractive (7. 5 look and 8. 5 body), about 5'7" tall, Decent service-too many tattoos for my taste. Routine Service and not that great-Pure Sport and no chance in HELL for BBFS.

Mrmd8891
03-18-19, 21:37
Has anyone seen her? She seems very attractive.If that's Hana from asianworld then no chance that is her. That booker doesn't even attempt to represent his / her models with accurate photos. (not that they are ugly but he uses same pixs for everybody basically).

Jurge
03-19-19, 05:10
So I saw Lexi Fromm kupcake, nice tits and body, but was small, but that's perfect for my favorite position.

She can't speak English well but she makes up for it.

Easy bbfscip, and her attitude was very nice.

Will definitely repeat if I can.

ScotchGuard9
03-19-19, 13:17
Has anyone seen J from kupcake?

Is she BBFS?

AhadcVery
03-20-19, 18:43
Saw JennyBear (formerly TotalBadazz) last Friday and regretted it.

She's uglier in person, the only reason I saw her was the reports on BBFS as guarantee. I hit up "her" number earlier in the week and tried setting something up. It didn't work out but afterward she constantly sent me photos she posted on HX and kept asking when she was going to see me, why don't we fuck, you're all talk etc. A bit much for someone I haven't met before. I think it's a booker because over text she seems super erratic but in person she seems relaxed and drugged out.

The person over the phone, Jenny or not, quoted me 2 and a half big ones for hh BBFS and double that for the hour. I said no thinking she'd be down in person but she wasn't.

Pounder1060
03-20-19, 21:17
She has let herself go, and has put on about 20-25 lbs. She's also fallen off the wagon a few times. Still good for BB though. Not sure if I'd see her again unless I'm desperate for BB action.She was fun with great BBBJ skills and easy BBFS, but her drinking and vaping during our time does not bode well for her future. She did look a little bigger than her pix but I don't mind as long as it is not grotesque.

AhadcVery
03-22-19, 17:09
Chanelxo on HX is BBFS but no CIP. She showered before we got down to business but still had an odor down there. She's a big talker and you need to push to get what you came to see her for but she's nice / friendly.

Dopema
03-26-19, 00:49
Just had a session with Princess Kristie she was in irvine tonight. She was ok looked pretty good. Was 250 hh BBFS and BBBJ no cip though. She has a pretty tight snapper and blow job was really nice.

Cesism
03-26-19, 10:04
Does anyone know if she is a BBFS provider?

MixedGuy26
03-26-19, 13:09
Does anyone know if she is a BBFS provider?I have seen her a couple of times and haven't been close so I'm assuming she isn't.

Westiclez
03-26-19, 20:12
So they have a new girl called Strawberry that is using the same photos as Diane from the same agency I believe. Can anyone confirm if it is diane with a different name?

HapaBoy86
03-26-19, 23:38
I have seen her a couple of times and haven't been close so I'm assuming she isn't.I saw her longtime ago when she took ff her bodysuit and those bigass sagging titties dropped and her pawg ass kinda loss a woody and just went for the BBBJCIM.

Never went back.

Bastard Chorum
03-27-19, 00:42
So they have a new girl called Strawberry that is using the same photos as Diane from the same agency I believe. Can anyone confirm if it is diane with a different name?Those aren't pictures of Diane but of Katie who was with M in LA. Hopefully it really is Katie. I thought she went back to Korea but I'm glad she didn't. See the LA threads for details about her.

TWill182
03-27-19, 00:48
So they have a new girl called Strawberry that is using the same photos as Diane from the same agency I believe. Can anyone confirm if it is diane with a different name?Those are not Diana's Pics so I assume it's a different girl.

Westiclez
03-27-19, 17:05
Those aren't pictures of Diane but of Katie who was with M in LA. Hopefully it really is Katie. I thought she went back to Korea but I'm glad she didn't. See the LA threads for details about her.OMG you're correct. I'm so sorry. I've seen both so I must've gotten the photos mixed up in my head LOL. But yes if it is Katie then us OC guys are really lucky. Hopefully someone can confirm.

Jack926
03-27-19, 17:46
Those aren't pictures of Diane but of Katie who was with M in LA. Hopefully it really is Katie. I thought she went back to Korea but I'm glad she didn't. See the LA threads for details about her.Strawberry=Katie is confirmed.

AlienFresh
03-27-19, 20:58
Does anyone know if she is a BBFS provider?I've seen Autumn too. No BBFS.

Maxxxstud
03-28-19, 14:17
OMG you're correct. I'm so sorry. I've seen both so I must've gotten the photos mixed up in my head LOL. But yes if it is Katie then us OC guys are really lucky. Hopefully someone can confirm.I checked the LA thread about her and the reviews were enticing enough that I'm going to book for Monday if she is still around.

I'll report back with my findings. Let's pray for rain.

Andy3617
03-28-19, 23:50
I checked the LA thread about her and the reviews were enticing enough that I'm going to book for Monday if she is still around.

I'll report back with my findings. Let's pray for rain.Let me start by saying this is not the first time I make appointment with the same booker.

However, when I arrived and talking to who I thought to be "Strawberry," she turned out to be someone else. Maybe the real Strawberry was so busy. Just be careful, make sure that is Strawberry before you pull your pants down.

NoClue02
03-29-19, 14:35
Let me start by saying this is not the first time I make appointment with the same booker.

However, when I arrived and talking to who I thought to be "Strawberry," she turned out to be someone else. Maybe the real Strawberry was so busy. Just be careful, make sure that is Strawberry before you pull your pants down.How can you tell that's the real strawberry and not a replacement? Their pictures are not the same as the person.

CityboysUp
03-29-19, 20:26
Let me start by saying this is not the first time I make appointment with the same booker.

However, when I arrived and talking to who I thought to be "Strawberry," she turned out to be someone else. Maybe the real Strawberry was so busy. Just be careful, make sure that is Strawberry before you pull your pants down.I don't have a baseline to compare Strawberry to since I've never seen Katie, but when I visited her, she was a young-ish looking gal, about 5'4", slender build with some tummy fat, and natural B / C cups. Looked about early 30's, speaks very little English, but has a tendency to speak in Korean to herself and a few words in Japanese.

She had a cute face, but it was definitely heavy on the makeup. Shoulder length brown / dark brown hair.

HapaBoy86
03-29-19, 23:54
How can you tell that's the real strawberry and not a replacement? Their pictures are not the same as the person.Than go see her and report back to all.

Bastard Chorum
03-30-19, 00:32

However, when I arrived and talking to who I thought to be "Strawberry," she turned out to be someone else. Maybe the real Strawberry was so busy. Just be careful, make sure that is Strawberry before you pull your pants down.Sorry to hear that. I can personally confirm that "Strawberry" is Katie as I've seen her both in LA and OC. Now, if you don't know how Katie looks like, you got no reference point to go off of. But for those that have seen her in LA, you can immediately call out the booker about bait and switch as I would have done if that happened to me.

NoClue02
03-30-19, 10:51
Than go see her and report back to all.LOL I did had an apt with her but had to cancelled.

Went to see J from kgirlfriend when time was permitted. Cute gnd looking gal, spoke better english than many K sp I had visited. I believed I have seen her before, just can't remember where haha. A cup gal, no fiv, like a dead fish during mish. Ask me to hurry and finish, which is my first time hearing that from a K sp. It not like I'm magnum size or anything, so it was a downer from there. Someone mentioned she is easy bbfscip, and of course it was a hard no for me, so I guess she is very YMMV. No repeat for this one. She is cutie, little better and younger than most (I think diane from asianworld2000 is cuter), but in term of service, she is a boring one.

NoClue02
03-30-19, 21:23
I don't have a baseline to compare Strawberry to since I've never seen Katie, but when I visited her, she was a young-ish looking gal, about 5'4", slender build with some tummy fat, and natural B / C cups. Looked about early 30's, speaks very little English, but has a tendency to speak in Korean to herself and a few words in Japanese.

She had a cute face, but it was definitely heavy on the makeup. Shoulder length brown / dark brown hair.Thanks for this info. I was able to visit her earlier today. She has a cute, gnd, long face. No where near C cup, B is top. Has make up and strong purfume. She look similar to a 90's comedy Chinese actress. Very engage and talkative, mostly in korean or something I have no idea what they're mean LOL. I think the entire visit, she took over control, which I have no problem with. Good BJ, had my jr right at her kitty entrance and then asked me hat or no, and when I said no, she immediately sat right down lmao. Did asked me to finish outside though. Overall with this agency, I like this one too, but she come second after yoji imo.

SpikeBites
03-30-19, 22:29
Thanks for this info. I was able to visit her earlier today. She has a cute, gnd, long face. No where near C cup, B is top. Has make up and strong purfume. She look similar to a 90's comedy Chinese actress. Very engage and talkative, mostly in korean or something I have no idea what they're mean LOL. I think the entire visit, she took over control, which I have no problem with. Good BJ, had my jr right at her kitty entrance and then asked me hat or no, and when I said no, she immediately sat right down lmao. Did asked me to finish outside though. Overall with this agency, I like this one too, but she come second after yoji imo.What was the total damage for this girl? Which agency is this?

NoClue02
03-30-19, 22:39
What was the total damage for this girl? Which agency is this?Same agency wit yoji, flynn. She is from Firstasians, tokyogirls, stunningasian. 180/240.

SpikeBites
03-31-19, 00:54
Same agency wit yoji, flynn. She is from Firstasians, tokyogirls, stunningasian. 180/240.Ah okay thanks. I think I've seen one of their girls before. Hopefully he still has my number saved so I don't have to go through the screening process again LOL.

NoClue02
03-31-19, 13:53
Ah okay thanks. I think I've seen one of their girls before. Hopefully he still has my number saved so I don't have to go through the screening process again LOL.They have your number for sure LOL. This is one of the reason I worry when things happened LOL.

SCJohn
03-31-19, 13:59
They have your number for sure LOL. This is one of the reason I worry when things happened LOL.And that's why you should use a burner phone. Or at the very least a burner app. No reason to use your real phone number.

Westiclez
04-01-19, 06:40
She just posted an ad that said bye, I'm out. So I'm going to assume that she's retiring.

HapaBoy86
04-01-19, 20:45
She just posted an ad that said bye, I'm out. So I'm going to assume that she's retiring.Many say that and come right back cause they need the fast $.

MrChaco
04-01-19, 22:33
She just posted an ad that said bye, I'm out. So I'm going to assume that she's retiring.Her profile is still active, I'd assume if she was retiring she'd pull her profile and all.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LucyLavey

BruceBanner
04-01-19, 23:40
And that's why you should use a burner phone. Or at the very least a burner app. No reason to use your real phone number.What's a good burner app?

SpikeBites
04-02-19, 01:23
And that's why you should use a burner phone. Or at the very least a burner app. No reason to use your real phone number.I mean, yeah this is good advice, but hear me out. Let's just say they do find your phone number on their phones. But how can they prove that it was YOU who contacted them? It could've been my horny roommate who asked to borrow my phone to make a quick phone call or something along those lines. It would be hard to prove. I'm no lawyer, but that's just the way I see it, so I'm not too worried. Only time I would be worried is if they catch you in the act.

Illusive138
04-02-19, 18:39
I just went to see Strawberry yesterday and have nothing but good feelings about her.

As I walked through the door took off my she's and went to the room. The minute I walked into the room it was full speed ahead. She took off my pants and began a decent BBBJ, after a bit she looked up to me and asked if I wanted a cover. I told her no she gave me a bit of a naughty look, smiled then sat me down on the bed turned around and sat on me RCG, and it was nothing but fireworks. She was moaning pretty loud and I got a bit concerned about the noise with the neighbors, but then I just said fuck it I'm her for enjoyment and pounded her like no tomorrow and finished CIP. After a very quick shower and a few minutes rest we were back at it again.

I've been a monger for quite some time, but this is the first experience where I felt like a king and she was my love servant LOL. Even after shooting my load inside her and resting trying to catch my breath and let my heart rate slow down she kept playing with Jr. And wanting more. All in all I got 3 x CIP in an Hr.

As for looks she is a bit older than than I expected I would say late 30's to early 40's. Skinny with a bit of tummy fat, but not that bad. Still a pretty lady, I would definitely repeat for sure.

Marques74
04-03-19, 17:46
I recently starting keeping notes because I started forgetting who I was and if they were any good. Since Erotic Review got shut down this forum has been a gold mine for me. Anyways, here are my notes and if you guys could share your notes that would be great. I'm tired of walking in and finding that some of these girls look nothing like their photos. Sometimes it's a plus but usually I'm disappointed. The question marks next to the names mean I haven't seen them yet but I've read good things about them so they are on deck for me. Anything below a 7 I'm not going back ever. I'm sure you guys may rate them differently but this is my opinion of them so far.

Flynn10.

Chanel10.

Iriz5.

Lindee1.

Enya5.

Aurora7.

Yoji7.

Ari5.

Loren?

Hana?

Hara7.

Strawberry?

Edward Appleby
04-04-19, 02:12
I recently starting keeping notes because I started forgetting who I was and if they were any good. Since Erotic Review got shut down this forum has been a gold mine for me. Anyways, here are my notes and if you guys could share your notes that would be great. Not sure I'd call those notes, but I recommend moving this to the Asian PLEASER thread. This is a BB thread.

Mrmd8891
04-04-19, 03:30
I recently starting keeping notes because I started forgetting who I was and if they were any good. Since Erotic Review got shut down this forum has been a gold mine for me. Anyways, here are my notes and if you guys could share your notes that would be great. I'm tired of walking in and finding that some of these girls look nothing like their photos. Sometimes it's a plus but usually I'm disappointed. The question marks next to the names mean I haven't seen them yet but I've read good things about them so they are on deck for me. Anything below a 7 I'm not going back ever. I'm sure you guys may rate them differently but this is my opinion of them so far.

Flynn10.

Chanel10.

Iriz5.

Lindee1.

Enya5.

Aurora7.

Yoji7.

Ari5.

Loren?

Hana?

Hara7.

Strawberry?Thank you sir. Remarkably succinct and to the point.

For me:

Flynn 9.

Aurora 8.

Cute J 7.

Iriz 6.

SoCalJimmy
04-04-19, 12:58
Thank you sir. Remarkably succinct and to the point.

For me:

Flynn 9.

Aurora 8.

Cute J 7.

Iriz 6.Is Flynn BBFS?

Bastard Chorum
04-04-19, 13:39
Is Flynn BBFS?I've seen her for years and no go for me.

Mrmd8891
04-04-19, 14:13
Is Flynn BBFS?Highly doubt it. I never do BBFS in this hobby. But she's in high demand and health conscious.

Jake Diver
04-04-19, 20:04
What's a good burner app?I use Google Voice with my play email account. You need to have a real number to get a GV number. They text your number to confirm it's you. I had a play phone that I'd pay monthly service. I got my GV and linked it to that number, then cancel my play phone. I can still access the GV number on the web or via my real phone. I just add my play account to my real phone as a secondary account and only activate it when I'm playing. No problem for years.

Edward Appleby
04-05-19, 18:14
Is Flynn BBFS?Nope. You would not regret seeing her nonetheless.

HapaBoy86
04-05-19, 22:20
I use Google Voice with my play email account. You need to have a real number to get a GV number. They text your number to confirm it's you. I had a play phone that I'd pay monthly service. I got my GV and linked it to that number, then cancel my play phone. I can still access the GV number on the web or via my real phone. I just add my play account to my real phone as a secondary account and only activate it when I'm playing. No problem for years.If yo use gv just remember to delete all calls and old texts from gmail acct.

NoClue02
04-06-19, 02:55
If yo use gv just remember to delete all calls and old texts from gmail acct.I alway afraid of gv tracking. I tried to keep all the texts to a minimum as possible. I made my mistake when I first started out this hobby. I had to take a picture of my I'd, covered all info except my face and name. I hope this won't come back later and bite me in the butt.

SoCalJimmy
04-06-19, 12:05
Has anyone seen J from kupcake?

Is she BBFS?She was a no go for me. I think some had said that they did but no for me.

Jurge
04-07-19, 01:24
Anyone know of a Hispanic or white provider that offers BBFS? I've been looking to no avail.

HapaBoy86
04-07-19, 03:17
Anyone know of a Hispanic or white provider that offers BBFS? I've been looking to no avail.Umm, search sub-amy.

Ardin
04-07-19, 19:38
Umm, search sub-amy.Every time I see her name come up here I just cringe, and then I want to say something but figure guys are going to do what they're going to do. I don't wish any ill will on her, but I would never stick my dick anywhere near her, let alone raw. You can PM for more info because I won't disparage her further but do the slightest bit of research, there are 10 x hotter girls for the same $.

GaeNamja
04-07-19, 23:45
Every time I see her name come up here I just cringe, and then I want to say something but figure guys are going to do what they're going to do. I don't wish any ill will on her, but I would never stick my dick anywhere near her, let alone raw. You can PM for more info because I won't disparage her further but do the slightest bit of research, there are 10 x hotter girls for the same $.I've always gotten the same feedback regarding Sub-Amy and Cindy-Star regarding serious hygiene issues. I would be very careful if you plan visiting either one. Which are well known BBFS providers.

Another new one is Donnabentley69. Someone I would advise to proceed with caution if going the BBFS route.

Jurge
04-08-19, 04:46
I've always gotten the same feedback regarding Sub-Amy and Cindy-Star regarding serious hygiene issues. I would be very careful if you plan visiting either one. Which are well known BBFS providers.

Another new one is Donnabentley69. Someone I would advise to proceed with caution if going the BBFS route.Yeah I heard of those, definitely not an option for me due to those reasons.

I'm guessing it's rare to find a Latina BBFS provider?

Mb3333
04-08-19, 11:38
I just went to see Strawberry yesterday and have nothing but good feelings about her.

As I walked through the door took off my she's and went to the room. The minute I walked into the room it was full speed ahead. She took off my pants and began a decent BBBJ, after a bit she looked up to me and asked if I wanted a cover. I told her no she gave me a bit of a naughty look, smiled then sat me down on the bed turned around and sat on me RCG, and it was nothing but fireworks. She was moaning pretty loud and I got a bit concerned about the noise with the neighbors, but then I just said fuck it I'm her for enjoyment and pounded her like no tomorrow and finished CIP. After a very quick shower and a few minutes rest we were back at it again.

I've been a monger for quite some time, but this is the first experience where I felt like a king and she was my love servant LOL. Even after shooting my load inside her and resting trying to catch my breath and let my heart rate slow down she kept playing with Jr. And wanting more. All in all I got 3 x CIP in an Hr.

As for looks she is a bit older than than I expected I would say late 30's to early 40's. Skinny with a bit of tummy fat, but not that bad. Still a pretty lady, I would definitely repeat for sure.Where can we find this doll?

Bastard Chorum
04-08-19, 13:41
Where can we find this doll?TokyoGirls on HX.

HapaBoy86
04-08-19, 18:27
Yeah I heard of those, definitely not an option for me due to those reasons.

I'm guessing it's rare to find a Latina BBFS provider?There used to several latina bb / s. But some have gone and there are still few of them. Few girls want 3-4 bills and few others you have to be nice to them and repeat.

BigM1
04-10-19, 02:36
We really should create a separate thread for Korean Agency BB (like the Los Angeles Forum).

PewpHead
04-10-19, 20:14
I keep seeing people mention Flynn but she doesn't seem to be around? At least not in OC. What makes her special? What stands out with her?

I feel like without TER and such around, things are a crapshoot now. The pics seem to all be fake, and the looks on a typical girl are below-average. It used to be that you could trust the pics of at least some places, but I can't say that about anyone anymore. I've seen exactly 1 attractive girl, and she was nothing at all like what was advertised. I signed up for a girl with natural DDs, and instead got a flat (but cute) college girl. Looking at that bookers ads, I saw the OTHER girl they had up somewhat matched who I saw, so I think they just pulled a switch on me and gave no fucks, so apparently that happens now, too.

How do you guys know who the good looking girls are, and how to dodge the flabby scarred-up baa baas?

Also it's funny that this BB topic is where all the Asian discussion happens and the Asian LASER topic is pretty much empty.

Bastard Chorum
04-10-19, 23:53
I keep seeing people mention Flynn but she doesn't seem to be around? At least not in OC. What makes her special? What stands out with her?

I feel like without TER and such around, things are a crapshoot now. The pics seem to all be fake, and the looks on a typical girl are below-average. It used to be that you could trust the pics of at least some places, but I can't say that about anyone anymore. I've seen exactly 1 attractive girl, and she was nothing at all like what was advertised. I signed up for a girl with natural DDs, and instead got a flat (but cute) college girl. Looking at that bookers ads, I saw the OTHER girl they had up somewhat matched who I saw, so I think they just pulled a switch on me and gave no fucks, so apparently that happens now, too.

How do you guys know who the good looking girls are, and how to dodge the flabby scarred-up baa baas?

Also it's funny that this BB topic is where all the Asian discussion happens and the Asian LASER topic is pretty much empty.For Flynn, check out asiandream on HX. She comes and goes between SD and OC. From what I understand, she'll be here most of April. Aside from being pretty and in great shape with a cute little bubble butt that any asian will be proud of, she stands out because of her personality IMO. Very genuine and GFE atmosphere.

In my experience, it boils down to the agency you're dealing with in regards to the pictures. Some are more infamous about bait and switches, most others are just going trigger happy with photoshop or going ham on the makeup. As things are right now with the current situation, the best and most reliable way is to back channel and PM other mongers about girls they've seen that you're interested in. It would be helpful if we can get more people to post reviews here but OC is parched in that department. Especially given the amount of new arrivals in recent weeks.

BB seems more active because people are always interested in it even if they don't engage in it. On the other hand, some post here that don't have anything to do with BB. And not to be hypocritical myself, Yoji is back and she's BB friendly, but as always YMMV.

SCJohn
04-10-19, 23:56

Also it's funny that this BB topic is where all the Asian discussion happens and the Asian LASER topic is pretty much empty.I agree. There's a lot of non BBFS discussion here. I think about deleting them, but I'd be spending a lot of time having to police this blog.

Flynn does use real photos. She's a cute KGirl. While not BBFS, her GFE sessions are fantastic. I've never left there thinking I didn't get a full hour of fun. She has a great personality, the sex is great, she's cute. What's not to like. Everyone who I've talked to has glowing reports on her. You'll have to visit her and let us know if you agree.

Chinese731
04-11-19, 15:32
Currently no pics in her album and no network. Going to hard for anyone to TOFTT.She now has references and pics.

HookerHunter
04-11-19, 18:19
I've inquired about many ladies on here, mostly after a post that just says "avoid" or "issues" or a nuber of vague negative outcomes. Do I get a response? Fick no.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that these actually may be either selfish MFers that want to "girlfriend" a ho or just closet competition.

I'm low mileage, I prefer to stick with one broad but I do like to scope out other options, so if you have something bad to say about a ho on my radar and I send a PM regarding it ATFPM! OR simply post the fucking issue in DETAIL FFS!

I'm sick and tired of these Jr high school antics.

Edward Appleby
04-11-19, 21:30
I've inquired about many ladies on here, mostly after a post that just says "avoid" or "issues" or a nuber of vague negative outcomes. Do I get a response? Fick no.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that these actually may be either selfish MFers that want to "girlfriend" a ho or just closet competition.

I'm low mileage, I prefer to stick with one broad but I do like to scope out other options, so if you have something bad to say about a ho on my radar and I send a PM regarding it ATFPM! OR simply post the fucking issue in DETAIL FFS!

I'm sick and tired of these Jr high school antics.Absolutely.

Is there anything else we can do to make your day more pleasant?

Jack926
04-12-19, 02:19
I agree. There's a lot of non BBFS discussion here. I think about deleting them, but I'd be spending a lot of time having to police this blog.

Flynn does use real photos. She's a cute KGirl. While not BBFS, her GFE sessions are fantastic. I've never left there thinking I didn't get a full hour of fun. She has a great personality, the sex is great, she's cute. What's not to like. Everyone who I've talked to has glowing reports on her. You'll have to visit her and let us know if you agree.Flynn is not BBFS-I have seen her 8-9 times. She is a DOLL and she is one of the BEST.

HookerHunter
04-12-19, 10:19
Absolutely.

Is there anything else we can do to make your day more pleasant?LOL yeah but that's not really based for this forum.

Jake Diver
04-12-19, 18:39
We really should create a separate thread for Korean Agency BB (like the Los Angeles Forum).There is already one. It's called LASER.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only

DHorn420
04-12-19, 20:27
I usually just TOFTT and let my findings be known or go based off what's been already shared here. I make sure to post a review on Erotic monkey to try and get Intel on other kgirls.

Also it's funny that this BB topic is where all the Asian discussion happens and the Asian LASER topic is pretty much empty.

Pounder1060
04-12-19, 22:26
Anyone know of a Hispanic or white provider that offers BBFS? I've been looking to no avail.Contact Vivalasvanesa she's BB friendly.

HapaBoy86
04-13-19, 01:02
Contact Vivalasvanesa she's BB friendly.She will deny it. LOL.

IYK69
04-14-19, 12:13
Contact Vivalasvanesa she's BB friendly.I've seen her a few time prior and had no luck with BB.

Who was the last one to get BB with her?

LonerRanger
04-14-19, 19:39
Has anyone seen her? She seems very attractive.Fake pictures the booker is GasGas of Humaniplex.

He also has a club where he hypes the ladies he books.

Same idiot booker who uses fake pictres.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StunningAsians

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/asiandream

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FirstAsians

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls

NeedaBBBJCIM
04-14-19, 21:09
Anyone know of a Hispanic or white provider that offers BBFS? I've been looking to no avail.Of mine retired but look into my posts and find one recently.

OldGuy65
04-14-19, 22:53
Fake pictures the booker is GasGas of Humaniplex.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirlsI guess everybody experience is YMMV, but my visit with Hana / Winnie was great, she has the best BBBJ skills I have ever come across. The picture are of her IMO, but with full make up and probably a small amount of P.S., but not much. She is not so much GFE, more business but her mouth is incredible as others on this forum have mentioned.

HapaBoy86
04-15-19, 00:04
I've seen her a few time prior and had no luck with BB.

Who was the last one to get BB with her?She used to be easy bb action but that last 2 months she has from reports said NO. I saw her several times and was always bb.

Maybe if you give the right tip it will be okay?

HapaBoy86
04-15-19, 00:07
Of mine retired but look into my posts and find one recently.There are still plenty of bb action on hx. If you've been a repeat client than its easier to get it. If you're looking hit it & move on your limited to the white pawgs or fatttttyy latinas.

SoCalJimmy
04-15-19, 15:29
Any one have intel on Romi from K-girlfriends?

Pounder1060
04-15-19, 22:23
She used to be easy bb action but that last 2 months she has from reports said NO. I saw her several times and was always bb.

Maybe if you give the right tip it will be okay?It was recommended take Michelob Ultra and don't ask.

Work for me BBFS.

HapaBoy86
04-15-19, 22:49

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirlsLOL, if this is really true and you're in his club watch what you say about asianworld! LOL.

Oc Amper
04-16-19, 00:53
I know nothing about GasGas or any association or not.

What I can say, I've visited some of the agencies below and the girls I've seen have been the actual girl in the pics. From elsewhere, I've became friendly with one provider for a time. The pics where hers, she paid for them and supplies them to the agencies when she goes to work for them. She did say, another girl that she knew, would supply pictures that we not hers, not even close in representation.

The bookers AFAIK never see the girls. The girls just show up to the apartment and start working.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls

GroovieFan
04-16-19, 04:14
Of mine retired but look into my posts and find one recently.Depends on where you set the bar. There is always breezy1 from HX.

PewpHead
04-16-19, 14:37
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm about tired of guys coming here to find out how to make HX work.

Use there help resources.

A2

HapaBoy86
04-16-19, 22:34
It was recommended take Michelob Ultra and don't ask.

Work for me BBFS.Dang, Michelob Ultra is nasty. But, I guess if she wants 6 pack or 2 liter for raw doggie. You get it.

HapaBoy86
04-16-19, 22:36
Seems she's getting railroaded by everyone for offering the swimming with no wetsuit. I know many other girls that offer it and at least they stay quiet! LOL.

NotBradPitt
04-17-19, 00:44
True, but I heard yoji is YMMV. Few guys I pmed to said did not get BBFS. Diane is easier, younger looking as well but bad breath. Otherwise both are great visit.First time I saw Yoji did not get BBFS but I still enjoyed myself. I went back and this time I did get BBFS but she gave a look of I was a bad boy. Did not go for cip but got cim. Third time after a nice session of BBBJ she jumped on my dick without any hesitation. When I was ready to bust I told her and she clamped on for a full load deep in her pussy.

Bastard Chorum
04-17-19, 11:39
Seems she's getting railroaded by everyone for offering the swimming with no wetsuit. I know many other girls that offer it and at least they stay quiet! LOL.I don't bother with blogs or clubs on HX. Is she actively declaring it or some just accusing her of it?

CandyMan71
04-17-19, 12:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Edward Appleby
04-17-19, 12:37
Seems she's getting railroaded by everyone for offering the swimming with no wetsuit. I know many other girls that offer it and at least they stay quiet! LOL.The hypocrisy from some of the men and women in those threads is stunning.

GaeNamja
04-17-19, 13:56
Seems she's getting railroaded by everyone for offering the swimming with no wetsuit. I know many other girls that offer it and at least they stay quiet! LOL.Yeah, it's kinda funny. I have a long list of BB'ers from HX, at least they STFU about it. The rest of them, both guys and girls, just need to get off on their soapbox and deal with the reality of this "hobby". One of the guys laid it out the truth in a post. Hopefully shuts them up.

Mb3333
04-17-19, 17:46
Yeah, it's kinda funny. I have a long list of BB'ers from HX, at least they STFU about it. The rest of them, both guys and girls, just need to get off on their soapbox and deal with the reality of this "hobby". One of the guys laid it out the truth in a post. Hopefully shuts them up.Any chance you have a link to that post. I can't find it. Would be entertaining.

HapaBoy86
04-17-19, 22:55
I don't bother with blogs or clubs on HX. Is she actively declaring it or some just accusing her of it?In a private club she admitted she offers BBFS and the comments blew up. LOL.

She said she gets tested every week and such.

But, she got blasted by a lot of girls in the club but a lot guys stfu cause they're probably on her network and didn't want to get the finger pointed at them. LOL.

HapaBoy86
04-17-19, 22:57
The hypocrisy from some of the men and women in those threads is stunning.Yah, but a lot of them guys are white knights on hx and will do anything to get free services or be the "hero". LOL.

Also, some of the guys just like to start shit.

HapaBoy86
04-17-19, 22:59
Yeah, it's kinda funny. I have a long list of BB'ers from HX, at least they STFU about it. The rest of them, both guys and girls, just need to get off on their soapbox and deal with the reality of this "hobby". One of the guys laid it out the truth in a post. Hopefully shuts them up.I know of several dozen that bb and some of these girls are the ones that "say no bbfs" in pm when you ask them for $ and if they're GFE?

After you get to know them it's on like donkey kong.

KoolKeith323
04-18-19, 00:35
For those interested in BBFS. Confirmed via convo she offers it.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Annamarie304

Bastard Chorum
04-18-19, 11:56
In a private club she admitted she offers BBFS and the comments blew up. LOL.

She said she gets tested every week and such.

But, she got blasted by a lot of girls in the club but a lot guys stfu cause they're probably on her network and didn't want to get the finger pointed at them. LOL.Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Spootsama
04-18-19, 18:14

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Annamarie304Aaaaand that pic is now gone from her profile. .

Ardin
04-18-19, 21:24
Seems she's getting railroaded by everyone for offering the swimming with no wetsuit. I know many other girls that offer it and at least they stay quiet! LOL.She should be railroaded for being a dead fucking fish. That's her problem. But both BBFS and deadfish are already widely known.

CumberlandBlue
04-18-19, 21:40
She sent me a spam email a week ago and it included pse +$. This week she spammed me again and no mention of pse. I asked why and I got no response.

Seems she's getting railroaded by everyone for offering the swimming with no wetsuit. I know many other girls that offer it and at least they stay quiet! LOL.

UltraCreamy
04-18-19, 22:12
I know of several dozen that bb and some of these girls are the ones that "say no bbfs" in pm when you ask them for $ and if they're GFE?

After you get to know them it's on like donkey kong.I know a few people like that. Curious who you know.

Braddock1
04-18-19, 22:43

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Annamarie304Just a heads up, she just denied pse / bb in text with me. YMMV.

KoolKeith323
04-18-19, 22:47
Yeah, it's kinda funny. I have a long list of BB'ers from HX, at least they STFU about it. The rest of them, both guys and girls, just need to get off on their soapbox and deal with the reality of this "hobby". One of the guys laid it out the truth in a post. Hopefully shuts them up.All of the safety club MFer's right? You must realize they must look good in blogs to keep their legacy's, and HX badges.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 00:29
Just a heads up, she just denied pse / bb in text with me. YMMV.Come on brotha " you never ask in a text" do it at the appt cause the majority they will cave in. LOL.

I'm sure by now she has been flooded with texts or PM's asking for the bb now.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 00:32
She should be railroaded for being a dead fucking fish. That's her problem. But both BBFS and deadfish are already widely known.LOL, so everyone know she is a deadfish. But, since she offers BBFS she will be busy and many guys don't care.

BBFS and bbbfscip, the turkey vultures circle the wagon for there turn!

Supernova3
04-19-19, 00:41
She should be railroaded for being a dead fucking fish. That's her problem. But both BBFS and deadfish are already widely known.Definitely a dead fish. I know everyone wants to be safe but it seems like there's some middle ground on the subject. I've heard of girls offering it with test results in hand. Is that a bad idea? I'm genuinely asking for an answer because I may not know everything that is considered with BBFS.

Punter3
04-19-19, 09:54
Many say that and come right back cause they need the fast $.She had a post up yesterday, so I assume she has "emerged" from retirement. Girls rarely give up the easy money.

BBNovice2018
04-19-19, 11:59
Definitely a dead fish. I know everyone wants to be safe but it seems like there's some middle ground on the subject. I've heard of girls offering it with test results in hand. Is that a bad idea? I'm genuinely asking for an answer because I may not know everything that is considered with BBFS.But it doesn't guarantee it's 100% safe. The test result can be fake (somebody else's) and it only indicates she's clean at the time of testing. Personally, I would pay a little more for the additional safety.

Edward Appleby
04-19-19, 15:39
Yah, but a lot of them guys are white knights on hx and will do anything to get free services or be the "hero". LOL.

Also, some of the guys just like to start shit.Probably.

But the hypocrisy I'm referring to is:

1. The guys who have seen her in the past (no doubt for BB) but pretend to be shocked and upset to learn that she was doing BB. "What? I saw her a long time ago and used a condom! I had no idea she provided those services!" Come on now. BB has been explicitly listed in her menu since her account started.

2. The girls who dogpile on her in the safety club for offering it, when they themselves are BB providers.

KoolKeith323
04-20-19, 03:31
Why is she losing clients? Can someone PM me personally so I can be aware of her practices. I know she is a "BBFS *****" and "dead fish" but why am I losing clients? Please PM I know other providers who do bare I can provide for answering me.You can be honest. LOL!

Walker52
04-20-19, 04:37
Anyone have any info on her? Her paid album is full of BBFS gifs and this is what I got when I pm'ed.

Hey there babe. I'm a sweet and very clean girl. Tall 5'9 170 lbs curvy latina. Love to play very spontaneous and adventurous.

Details:

GFE.

Lfk, dfk, mosg, BBBJ, CBJ, dt,fiv daty / dato, cfs, cob, cot, open to suggestions.

No Greek, cim / cof, vid / pics.

Donations Special.

100/15 min ,150/30 min ,250/ hour ,400/2 hours.

If you are interested text.

LoneRangerRide
04-20-19, 10:30
Why is she losing clients? Can someone PM me personally so I can be aware of her practices. I know she is a "BBFS *****" and "dead fish" but why am I losing clients? Please PM I know other providers who do bare I can provide for answering me.Donna Bentley has a crazy and violent pimp.

So people don't want to support a pimp who takes advantage of a young lady.

Hopefully Donna will wise up and break free of her loser pimp.

GaeNamja
04-20-19, 12:49
Probably.

But the hypocrisy I'm referring to is:

1. The guys who have seen her in the past (no doubt for BB) but pretend to be shocked and upset to learn that she was doing BB. "What? I saw her a long time ago and used a condom! I had no idea she provided those services!" Come on now. BB has been explicitly listed in her menu since her account started.

2. The girls who dogpile on her in the safety club for offering it, when they themselves are BB providers.I do find it ironic that the OP (BanginBecca69) of that post about DB was / is a known BBFS provider, along with a verified issue of her pimp assaulting client awhile ago. I think most of the hate comes from beating down popular girls in hopes in getting some business for themselves.

DB pimp's major fault was being completely upfront about it from the beginning. Keeping it on the DL like most of the HX girls do is the key.

Jurge
04-20-19, 13:52
Why is she losing clients? Can someone PM me personally so I can be aware of her practices. I know she is a "BBFS *****" and "dead fish" but why am I losing clients? Please PM I know other providers who do bare I can provide for answering me.Lmaoo. Kinda slipped up there huh.

Punter3
04-20-19, 14:27
Why is she losing clients? Can someone PM me personally so I can be aware of her practices. I know she is a "BBFS *****" and "dead fish" but why am I losing clients? Please PM I know other providers who do bare I can provide for answering me.To be perfectly frank it is the "dead fish" piece. Donna is a pretty girl with a nice bod, but the totally disengaged attitude puts a damper on repeat business. With that said, she will always get repeats because BBFS with a hot girl trumps CFS most of the time. Now I understand she offers CIP for an upcharge which is going to draw in even more guys. Just not a lot of weekly repeats.

CreampiePlease
04-20-19, 15:05
The Safety First Club of Humaniplex is ground zero for the worst hypocrites in the world. The club run by Fubar is nothing but a kiss-ass club to worship Level 5 girls like Nila Supreme who is a known BBFS provider. But these white knights and bare back hoes would pile on a new girl like Donna Bentley in the Safety First Club, and a vast majority of these a-holes have cream pied her in public but would criticize her publicly. The Safety First club is nothing but an info and intel source for BBFS girls LOL.

CreampiePlease
04-20-19, 15:17
I have seen Donna Bentley and yes I barebacked her with CIP. She looks like Sasha Grey. Yes there was not much vocal or porn star like acting on her part but she was submissive and did everything I told her to do. If you are a hot, sexy 20 yo girl getting barebacked by obese / smelly / old dudes, I bet you would be a "dead fish" too. The Level 5 hoes on Hx who complain about her are all jealous bitches because this chick's network exploded since she joined, and these bitches probably could not pay their rents or phone bills.

HapaBoy86
04-20-19, 20:21
The Safety First Club of Humaniplex is ground zero for the worst hypocrites in the world. The club run by Fubar is nothing but a kiss-ass club to worship Level 5 girls like Nila Supreme who is a known BBFS provider. But these white knights and bare back hoes would pile on a new girl like Donna Bentley in the Safety First Club, and a vast majority of these a-holes have cream pied her in public but would criticize her publicly. The Safety First club is nothing but an info and intel source for BBFS girls LOL.I've been a reg of Nila and her many previous handles. Yes, she was bb longtime ago but hasn't been for awhile.

ANd, yes fubar is a also hx's sgt if arms. He is one not to "be Trusted"!

He will be very nice to you to get info than do a 360 and call you every name in the book.

HapaBoy86
04-20-19, 20:25
Lmaoo. Kinda slipped up there huh.LOL, I read that to and like.

Wait, what "why am I losing clients".

Punter3
04-20-19, 23:21
I have seen Donna Bentley and yes I barebacked her with CIP. She looks like Sasha Grey. Yes there was not much vocal or porn star like acting on her part but she was submissive and did everything I told her to do. If you are a hot, sexy 20 yo girl getting barebacked by obese / smelly / old dudes, I bet you would be a "dead fish" too. The Level 5 hoes on Hx who complain about her are all jealous bitches because this chick's network exploded since she joined, and these bitches probably could not pay their rents or phone bills.I have seen her a couple of times myself, because she is hot and submissive. But if she invested in acting school and made her clients "feel" like she was happy to see them and glad they painted her insides, the line out the door would be never ending. There have been a couple of girls like that over the years, but they are rare.

Sonixpber
04-21-19, 08:27
I've been a reg of Nila and her many previous handles. Yes, she was bb longtime ago but hasn't been for awhile.

ANd, yes fubar is a also hx's sgt if arms. He is one not to "be Trusted"!

He will be very nice to you to get info than do a 360 and call you every name in the book.I think you mean 180 🤣.

Dekt93
04-21-19, 18:20
Anyone seen this chick? She goes by Liz or Lizzie. She says bb is on the menu.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/31918793/9097573656

HapaBoy86
04-21-19, 22:35

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/31918793/9097573656Yikes that 4th pic of her in blk dress she looks like one dude!

DrHunt
04-22-19, 04:42
I know of several dozen that bb and some of these girls are the ones that "say no bbfs" in pm when you ask them for $ and if they're GFE?

After you get to know them it's on like donkey kong.Care to share some names? I've had no luck with hx girls even the one I've seen multiple times.

LonerRanger
04-22-19, 13:11
I think you mean 180 🤣.Geometry Snap.

Edward Appleby
04-22-19, 13:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DrHunt
04-22-19, 13:34
You have 4 posts and act like your some kind of an expert. Got news for you donna has given std's to a number of people on number of sites. You would b crazy to see her. But its your health.It's You're*. And honestly it's crazy to see anyone in this hobby without the use of a safety shield but I've done it and will continue to do it just like most of the others on this forum. If you're wearing protection with everyone you see then you've got nothing to worry about. Live and let live man.

Dolato
04-22-19, 19:07
Let's stay on topic. I think we're close to having the Admin start swinging the ban hammer around here for e-fighting in the boards.

How about more time barebacking and less time everything else.

SCJohn
04-22-19, 19:54
Let's stay on topic. I think we're close to having the Admin start swinging the ban hammer around here for e-fighting in the boards.

How about more time barebacking and less time everything else.Deleted the TOS and the argumentative posts. Like Dolato says, stay on topic.

CreampiePlease
04-22-19, 20:23
Anyone have any info on her? Her paid album is full of BBFS gifs and this is what I got when I pm'ed.

Hey there babe. I'm a sweet and very clean girl. Tall 5'9 170 lbs curvy latina. Love to play very spontaneous and adventurous.

Details:

GFE.

Lfk, dfk, mosg, BBBJ, CBJ, dt,fiv daty / dato, cfs, cob, cot, open to suggestions.

Donations Special.

If you are interested text.Nohessy is BBFS friendly, but she will not admit it in her texts or PM's for plausible deniability. When I saw her, I simply asked if we could skip the condom. She charged me an upsell, then off to the races. BBFS with CIP. But the most memorable thing about my date with her was not the BBFS but her DFK. This girl knows how to kiss and pretty much attacked my mouth with her lips and tongue. It was so hot and passionate. Combine bareback fucking in missionary with hardcore DFK and let's see how long you last before you explode deep in her. I know I didn't last long. Yeah, her body could stand to lose 15-20 lbs but her face is kinda cute and her attitude is friendly.

My advice to all you BBFS hunters--practically every girl out there will let you raw dog her if you throw enough money in front of them. So bring extra cash and try to incorporate the BBFS in your game and art of seduction. Just because you are paying her doesn't mean you can't be "romantic" or seductive. It also helps if you look and smell good. I don't care how much money you have, if you smell like a gas station toilet and are morbidly obese, you would be lucky if you got a handjob. I've had girls who at first said No, then once they get turned on with oral sex and the promise of more cash, will let you slide your dick in without any raincoat.

TerrificEnigma
04-22-19, 22:30

Details:

GFE.

Donations Special.

If you are interested text.Just wondering, who are some girls out there, in particular on HX, that offer BBFS? I've had BBFS with a few girls, that now retired, but it just happened after being a regular with them. A little booze helped set the mood and no additional tipping was required.

Dolato
04-23-19, 00:46
Deleted the TOS and the argumentative posts. Like Dolato says, stay on topic.Well, that didn't last too long. But it was worth a shot.

Apologies for getting back on topic, but like CreampiePlease said in his on topic post, I've been just asking in person and having some extra dinero just in case. I used to ask in text, but think I've been having better luck asking in person once things have started.

Dolato
04-23-19, 00:53
Just wondering, who are some girls out there, in particular on HX, that offer BBFS? I've had BBFS with a few girls, that now retired, but it just happened after being a regular with them. A little booze helped set the mood and no additional tipping was required.Any particular preference? Race / age / size / cost. There's a large number that provide it as shown by the activity on this board and la's BBFS board. There are some that may "stop" providing it for whatever reason, but you can probably go back at least 6 months of threads and make note on all the BBFS providers already mentioned.

Jl0991
04-23-19, 00:56
Has anyone seen her recently and can comment on her looks. I saw a previous report a few months back about her being BBFS sometimes, but nothing mentioning how she looked. Pics look nice, but you can't see her face. Any input is appreciated. Here's her profile on PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazel-haze.

CreampiePlease
04-23-19, 01:57
If you look clean, smell great, have negative test results handy, and a wallet full of Benjies, there is a world of possibilities out there for you. This game is not for the meek or for the bargain hunters. It takes years of mongering experience to develop the skill set for raw doggin commercial pussy. Like mentioned below, a requisite amount of research from various forums and sub forums go a long way, and nobody here will simply hand over their Black Book so to speak. The women I have BB over the years are now approaching triple digit. Some have finally allowed skipping the rubber after a few covered sessions, and some who started BB at some point put a stop to it and switched to CFS only.

The most amusing thing are the hypocrites who chastise you here and on HX publicly, but are without a doubt the worst offenders privately. Pay no attention to these self-anointed moral flag bearers. They are no different than your average politician or Catholic priest.

HapaBoy86
04-23-19, 02:18
LOL. I think most guys see right through people like Fubar, LAChinesewhatever and all the other regulars. They all found their little place on the internet where they think they mean something. They do offer free entertainment though. Reality and online persona is almost never the same.Don't forget Fubar the shadiest of all of them and than there is Munk just as bad.

HapaBoy86
04-23-19, 02:20
Just wondering, who are some girls out there, in particular on HX, that offer BBFS? I've had BBFS with a few girls, that now retired, but it just happened after being a regular with them. A little booze helped set the mood and no additional tipping was required.Read the BBFS threads in OC and LA. Its pretty easy to seem who does.

Yet, remember you have to be a repeat client to get the no hat with many girls.

TerrificEnigma
04-23-19, 21:21
Any particular preference? Race / age / size / cost. There's a large number that provide it as shown by the activity on this board and la's BBFS board. There are some that may "stop" providing it for whatever reason, but you can probably go back at least 6 months of threads and make note on all the BBFS providers already mentioned.If I had to choose, I prefer white or hispanic girls in their 20's. Most girls I do meet are at $$ for the hour so a little more wouldn't hurt my pockets. I'll go back and make a note on those that do provide. Thanks for the input.

JohnPot
04-23-19, 23:46
This is the closet to a full view of her face.

Has anyone seen her recently and can comment on her looks. I saw a previous report a few months back about her being BBFS sometimes, but nothing mentioning how she looked. Pics look nice, but you can't see her face. Any input is appreciated. Here's her profile on PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazel-haze.

Dolato
04-24-19, 00:12
If I had to choose, I prefer white or hispanic girls in their 20's. Most girls I do meet are at $$ for the hour so a little more wouldn't hurt my pockets. I'll go back and make a note on those that do provide. Thanks for the input.Be sure to look at the BBFS boards in LA and SD as well. Most will travel up and down the coast so even if they were mentioned in SD, they may make their way up to LA. I've been only on HX for a while, so most have been closer to about $$$$/hour for me for bare action. But I also don't try to haggle. I offer an extra bill and they either take it or don't.

Maybe we can create a separate board for guys to talk about other hx guys? It seems like it's the same 3 or 4. Or can SCJohn change the board to "Bareback Beauties. OC style. And other men. "

Jl0991
04-24-19, 00:41
This is the closet to a full view of her face.Thanks man! You ever see her?

Sgt Soros
04-24-19, 01:35
If you look clean, smell great, have negative test results handy, and a wallet full of Benjies, there is a world of possibilities out there for you. This game is not for the meek or for the bargain hunters. It takes years of mongering experience to develop the skill set for raw doggin commercial pussy. Like mentioned below, a requisite amount of research from various forums and sub forums go a long way, and nobody here will simply hand over their Black Book so to speak. The women I have BB over the years are now approaching triple digit. Some have finally allowed skipping the rubber after a few covered sessions, and some who started BB at some point put a stop to it and switched to CFS only.

The most amusing thing are the hypocrites who chastise you here and on HX publicly, but are without a doubt the worst offenders privately. Pay no attention to these self-anointed moral flag bearers. They are no different than your average politician or Catholic priest.You are right on point with your comments! After being a 12 year regular with one of my UTR's she finally succumbed to BBFSCIP. It just happened during foreplay, she had always been adamant about CFS only and is a germaphobe to boot. Maybe she sees me differently because she has given me her “private” phone number, I’ve visited her at her house and also know the names of her two boys. I've now been fucking her bare for over a year now and it's a wonderful feeling. Fortunately or unfortunately for me she's the only provider I will fuck without a condom.

HapaBoy86
04-24-19, 02:27
Has anyone seen her recently and can comment on her looks. I saw a previous report a few months back about her being BBFS sometimes, but nothing mentioning how she looked. Pics look nice, but you can't see her face. Any input is appreciated. Here's her profile on PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazel-haze.She was doing dbls with lunstar last week in the OC and per our convo she wanted 5 bills for no hat.

BigM1
04-24-19, 02:55
Has anyone seen her recently and can comment on her looks. I saw a previous report a few months back about her being BBFS sometimes, but nothing mentioning how she looked. Pics look nice, but you can't see her face. Any input is appreciated. Here's her profile on PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazel-haze.She has a profile on HX:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Hazel-Haze

JohnPot
04-24-19, 16:00
No, I seen her before the boob jobs. Back then BBFS is just $ more to her reg price1 hr / So total for 1 hr BB is $$ Now she wants 5 ben for 1 hr. So I refuse to give in such stupid price hike.

Thanks man! You ever see her?

WowU812
04-24-19, 21:23
Passionatelei2.

I never ask anything over a PM. While playing with her pussy, I noticed the previous guy dripping out of her. From there didn't take much convincing to let me BBFSCIP.

Have fun.

Please don't message me asking dumb questions. Go for it on your own. Maybe share the love and contribute to the page.

HapaBoy86
04-24-19, 22:35
Passionatelei2.

I never ask anything over a PM. While playing with her pussy, I noticed the previous guy dripping out of her. From there didn't take much convincing to let me BBFSCIP.

Have fun.

Please don't message me asking dumb questions. Go for it on your own. Maybe share the love and contribute to the page.LOL, Yah, I will admit I bbcip her many many times. Even with her new bump. She enjoys getting smashed and really gets into it.

CreampiePlease
04-25-19, 01:05
Passionatelei2.

Have fun.

Please don't message me asking dumb questions. Go for it on your own. Maybe share the love and contribute to the page.You sir, are my hero. Have never tried it, Can't say that I ever will.

I always try to book the first appt of the day, and I always chuckle when I see the next guy in the elevator, lobby, or parking lot on his way to see the chick I just saw.

Although I have to admit it is naive to think I was the first, even if it was 7 am!

Jake Diver
04-25-19, 18:16
Passionatelei2.

Have fun.

Please don't message me asking dumb questions. Go for it on your own. Maybe share the love and contribute to the page.She's definitely BBFS when I saw hew.

GaeNamja
04-25-19, 20:02
Passionatelei2.

Have fun.

Please don't message me asking dumb questions. Go for it on your own. Maybe share the love and contribute to the page.If there is any chance this was on Tuesday evening, might be me you saw. LOL.

HapaBoy86
04-26-19, 19:44
If there is any chance this was on Tuesday evening, might be me you saw. LOL.Or, tasted you? LOL.

WowU812
04-27-19, 00:03
If there is any chance this was on Tuesday evening, might be me you saw. LOL.OMG. Gotcha, Tuesday just after lunch.

Soul Brother
04-27-19, 00:43
If you actually talk to "Donna" she is a sweet girl and becomes slightly less "dead fish" like.

I will continue to support her and yes BBFSCIP as long as she is around and if her pimp tries anything with me he will wish he didn't.

SlyshyGuy
04-28-19, 22:58
On Hx and PD, seems to travel around CA. Quoted 600/ hr for bb no cip.

Anontt6
04-29-19, 00:01
TOFFT and saw Zee from FirstAsians. She has a banging bod and tits, but face looks high thirties to low 40's. Performance is good, but no BBFS sadly.

Jack926
04-29-19, 12:48
For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?

JungleFun
04-29-19, 13:50
TOFFT and saw Zee from FirstAsians. She has a banging bod and tits, but face looks high thirties to low 40's. Performance is good, but no BBFS sadly.Thanks for your hard work!

Jurge
04-30-19, 02:17
For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?Those are actually pretty accurate, definitely older.

Anontt6
05-01-19, 00:46
I saw Yoji in the OC before under the same group and easily got bbfscip. That time, she was a short, slim, and petite hottie with small tits. When I saw her again this time, I got a short busty lady that was noticeably older with a tats covering a c-section scar. She was definitely not the same Yoji and didn't offer BBFS. Service was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.

Camsv222
05-01-19, 12:09
I saw Yoji in the OC before under the same group and easily got bbfscip. That time, she was a short, slim, and petite hottie with small tits. When I saw her again this time, I got a short busty lady that was noticeably older with a tats covering a c-section scar. She was definitely not the same Yoji and didn't offer BBFS. Service was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.I got the short older one the first time I tried her. Agency is switching at their leisure it seems.

Bastard Chorum
05-01-19, 12:53
I saw Yoji in the OC before under the same group and easily got bbfscip. That time, she was a short, slim, and petite hottie with small tits. When I saw her again this time, I got a short busty lady that was noticeably older with a tats covering a c-section scar. She was definitely not the same Yoji and didn't offer BBFS. Service was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.Sorry to hear that you got the wrong girl. Sounds like you got Desi instead. I've heard this has happened in past by this Booker. Since you've seen Yoji before, did you contact the booker to verify? If that happened to me or for anyone else for that matter, I would suggest to have you and the girl contact the Booker's. Mix-ups do happen.

SCJohn
05-01-19, 15:52
I saw Yoji in the OC before under the same group and easily got bbfscip. That time, she was a short, slim, and petite hottie with small tits. When I saw her again this time, I got a short busty lady that was noticeably older with a tats covering a c-section scar. She was definitely not the same Yoji and didn't offer BBFS. Service was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.I've seen Yoji several times now, been seeing her for a couple of years. Every time I've gone it's the same girl and same great session. Your description sounds correct, short, busty, slender. Didn't notice any c-section. It's hard to mistake how she DFK's. You've basically got her tongue in your mouth the whole session. Tons of energy. We always fuck like rabbits for the whole session. I have repeated and will continue to do so.

Jurge
05-01-19, 17:46
I saw Yoji in the OC before under the same group and easily got bbfscip. That time, she was a short, slim, and petite hottie with small tits. When I saw her again this time, I got a short busty lady that was noticeably older with a tats covering a c-section scar. She was definitely not the same Yoji and didn't offer BBFS. Service was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.This booker makes a few mistakes once in a while, maybe you got the wrong person.

Duke1973
05-01-19, 20:48
Sorry to hear that you got the wrong girl. Sounds like you got Desi instead. I've heard this has happened in past by this Booker. Since you've seen Yoji before, did you contact the booker to verify? If that happened to me or for anyone else for that matter, I would suggest to have you and the girl contact the Booker's. Mix-ups do happen.I would agree with BC that OP got Desi instead.

ScotchGuard9
05-01-19, 21:14
I saw Yoji in the OC before under the same group and easily got bbfscip. That time, she was a short, slim, and petite hottie with small tits. When I saw her again this time, I got a short busty lady that was noticeably older with a tats covering a c-section scar. She was definitely not the same Yoji and didn't offer BBFS. Service was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.I saw the same "Yoji" as you. DFK from the moment I walked in but no BBFS.

Dickduck
05-01-19, 21:28

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/31918793/9097573656I went to go see Liz a while back and it might be the worst experience I had ever. I get to a roach notel, I go in for a qv but wanted to bbfscp so she gives me a rate for that. Then I decide I want to msog so after all that's said and done it went from 50 to 130.

She takes the donation and tells me she has to pay rent and says they'll come knocking if she doesn't and it would be bad news for me, so she leaves. Takes like 10 minutes to get back.

Then the clothes come off and holy F. She must have been 200 lbs heavier and lost the weight because she has a lot of skin hanging off everywhere. After a haphazard BBBJ she lays back and I start to pump her. I feel her getting wet and which makes me blast, and she tells me NOT INSIDE, as it's blowing.

At this point I'm just seriously weirded out by the situation and decide to abandon the second pop.

She's a hustler and an up seller and mademe feel uncomfortable from jump. Avoid avoid avoid.

Anontt6
05-01-19, 21:46
Sorry to hear that you got the wrong girl. Sounds like you got Desi instead. I've heard this has happened in past by this Booker. Since you've seen Yoji before, did you contact the booker to verify? If that happened to me or for anyone else for that matter, I would suggest to have you and the girl contact the Booker's. Mix-ups do happen.I asked fake-Yoji after she let me in and she confirmed she was "Yoji". Strangely, I did ask booker for Desi earlier but was told she wasnt available, so I went with Yoji. Never confronted the booker. You guys are right, I should have.

OCRon
05-01-19, 22:34
I saw the same "Yoji" as you. DFK from the moment I walked in but no BBFS.OK. So the consensus here is that Yoji is no longer BBFS. Can we scratch her name off of the list for this particular forum? Time better spent on other providers that do.

LugNutzoc
05-03-19, 21:58
OK. So the consensus here is that Yoji is no longer BBFS. Can we scratch her name off of the list for this particular forum? Time better spent on other providers that do.I had an hour long appointment with the tummy tattoo Yoji this past week. She didn't look anything like the photos posted other than being about 5 ft tall, still I found her cute. After some great BBBJ and camel slide I asked for and received BBFSCIP on round one. Then it was massage time followed by more BBBJ and once at full attention it was game on for round two of BBFS. Since I'm pretty much a one shot guy within an hour there was no second finish but it was fun trying. I had seen her once before without seeking BBFS and this appointment was an hour. I'm not sure if either of those points helped me archive BBFS or maybe she found me so handsome she had to have it raw.

Either way a classic case of YMMV.

TurningPoint
05-04-19, 00:33
Met up with her off PD.

Service was decent but she wasn't very responsive. 440 BBFS hr.

Can pictures be posted on here, I'm new to this whole website and hobby.

Anontt6
05-04-19, 13:22
Met up with her off PD.

Can pictures be posted on here, I'm new to this whole website and hobby.Better than the dead fish from past reports? With all the reports and the past drama, I'm surprised she is still staying the course.

OldGuy65
05-04-19, 18:56
I had an hour long appointment with the tummy tattoo Yoji this past week. She didn't look anything like the photos posted other than being about 5 ft tall, still I found her cute. After some great BBBJ and camel slide I asked for and received BBFSCIP on round one. Then it was massage time followed by more BBBJ and once at full attention it was game on for round two of BBFS. Since I'm pretty much a one shot guy within an hour there was no second finish but it was fun trying. I had seen her once before without seeking BBFS and this appointment was an hour. I'm not sure if either of those points helped me archive BBFS or maybe she found me so handsome she had to have it raw.

Either way a classic case of YMMV.Sounds like you saw Desi, 2nd visit was BBFS for me but YMMV, she prefers if you don't CIP and is more likely to agree to BB if you tell her. Either way she cute, alot of fun and aims to please.

CIPSoGood
05-04-19, 20:03
Met up with her off PD.

Can pictures be posted on here, I'm new to this whole website and hobby.You paid too much because you nailed her through the PD account. I got the same thing you did for 350 but thru her Hx ad. The dead fish experience is well documented though, and won't change even if you paid 1 K.

HapaBoy86
05-04-19, 20:18
Met up with her off PD.

Can pictures be posted on here, I'm new to this whole website and hobby.Ah, yes. Did you take a pic of the creampie? LOL.

HapaBoy86
05-04-19, 21:47
Saw her twice off h. X and bb is available for addtl one hundy.

TurningPoint
05-05-19, 01:21
What's with all the cuts on her?

Did anyone else convince her to do anal? She was open to it with me, even got the video for it LOL.

CrunchEazy
05-05-19, 01:49
You paid too much because you nailed her through the PD account. I got the same thing you did for 350 but thru her Hx ad. The dead fish experience is well documented though, and won't change even if you paid 1 K.She'll do Half hour BBFS for 200.

CIPSoGood
05-05-19, 11:32
What's with all the cuts on her?

.Must be something new because when I saw and filmed her, there were no cuts and her body was flawless.

TerrificEnigma
05-05-19, 12:07
You paid too much because you nailed her through the PD account. I got the same thing you did for 350 but thru her Hx ad. The dead fish experience is well documented though, and won't change even if you paid 1 K.Hey guys, I've been out of the game for a while. What's PD?

TurningPoint
05-05-19, 13:17
[Deleted by Admin]

No, silence is not consent, consent is consent. If you post something like that again I'll change your user title to rapist.

A2

Anontt6
05-05-19, 14:26
She'll do Half hour BBFS for 200.That sounds more like it, I got it for 180.

TurningPoint
05-05-19, 15:10
Message me for where to find them.

Pounder1060
05-05-19, 15:10
that sounds more like it, i got it for 180.hh $200 bbfscip.

TurningPoint
05-05-19, 15:23
Message me for links to her videos.

Have plenty of other girls I've met with as well, some only wanted to video for private use though.

NoochNooch
05-05-19, 19:56
Hey guys, I've been out of the game for a while. What's PD?PrivateDelights dot ch.

LonerRanger
05-05-19, 22:14
Saw her twice off h. X and bb is available for addtl one hundy.I have seen MsMaMiLola about 4-5 times she is a hot mess.

She has flaked on me three times with no explanation.

Lola will ask you for money to get a hotel room.

She can easily earn 600-900 for a few hours work and she can't save $100 dollars for a Motel 6 room.

If you see her before she gets high you might have a good time.

Don't drive very far to see her because she might flake with no explanation.

I tried an out-call to me but as usual Lola was a no show.

CIPSoGood
05-05-19, 22:55
I have seen MsMaMiLola about 4-5 times she is a hot mess.

She can easily earn 600-900 for a few hours work and she can't save $100 dollars for a Motel 6 room.

I tried an out-call to me but as usual Lola was a no show.http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsMaMiLola

I have only seen her once for a QV a couple of hours before my flight out of ONT. She was running a special and I had time to kill before my Southwest flight. She was completely functional and lucid. No indication of drug or alky influence. She was funny and engaging. Awesome BBBJ. No time for DATY so she rode me CG, switched to mish, then DFK all the way to CFS finish. I boarded my flight stress free and happy. I heard she was open to extras but did not have time to order everything on the menu for a 15 min QV.

As far as looks, she is a gorgeous mix of Filipino, Spanish, and white. Her body is amazing and looks just like the picture below. No complaints in either looks or service. YMMV.

HapaBoy86
05-05-19, 23:14
I have seen MsMaMiLola about 4-5 times she is a hot mess.

I tried an out-call to me but as usual Lola was a no show.Obviously, as in every chick on h. X its YMMV. But, first time I saw her she doing dbls with another chick and turned down the dbls so her friend bailed for a 1 hr. Like in every appt I book and do my research on whom offers it or per friends ask about bb services f its available it they seen the girl I going to book. Yes, sometimes with a girl a friend might get it but when I get there she will say No or next time. I always carry and extra hundy tucked in my shoe just in case.

First appt I said her is a hundy extra for no hat. She said sure. 2nd appt same thing I just asked if we can same as 1st appt and gave her the tip.

Every dude has there own success with bb services and some may work for them and as for mine. It usually works 95% of the time.

I do see how she can be a hot mess cause her room was a disaster 2nd time but I'm there for 1 hr and deposit my 2 pops in her and bail. Peace out.

HapaBoy86
05-05-19, 23:17
Hey guys, I've been out of the game for a while. What's PD?Priavte Delights is hit and miss! Its full of BMW's, PAwgs, questionable aa chicks with a very large badunkadunk, and robs.

Bastard Chorum
05-06-19, 00:31
Must be something new because when I saw and filmed her, there were no cuts and her body was flawless.Check the front of her right upper thigh.

Xmul22
05-06-19, 17:39
Check the front of her right upper thigh.Could be an old pic. I noticed it too, and thought it was a burn mark (and banged up knee), but newer posted pics don't seem to hint at those.

Punter3
05-06-19, 17:48
Check the front of her right upper thigh.That weird bruise / cut on her thigh has been there since I first saw her months ago. I asked her what happened and she said she didn't want to talk about it, so I dropped it.

The mark has been PS out of her pics.

CIPSoGood
05-06-19, 20:36
Check the front of her right upper thigh.You mean these? That's nothing. Could be anything. Heck when I shower sometimes I discover bruises or marks on my leg and I can't remember how I got them. Hard to look at Donna's flawless body and focus on a red mark in front of the right thigh when her breasts and abs are spectacular. You are making something out of nothing IMO.

Panchito33
05-06-19, 21:31
First time seeing Desi and confirmed BBFS. Just happened. I have to say, her BJ skills are pretty good. Will not repeat though. She's not my cup of tea. I prefer taller girls, she's more on the short side.

Sounds like you saw Desi, 2nd visit was BBFS for me but YMMV, she prefers if you don't CIP and is more likely to agree to BB if you tell her. Either way she cute, alot of fun and aims to please.

Bastard Chorum
05-07-19, 03:01
You mean these? That's nothing. Could be anything. Heck when I shower sometimes I discover bruises or marks on my leg and I can't remember how I got them. Hard to look at Donna's flawless body and focus on a red mark in front of the right thigh when her breasts and abs are spectacular. You are making something out of nothing IMO.Just stating where to look for said marks since you posted that you didn't notice any cuts. Whether it's a bruise, cut, or scar, I could care less but others here have confirmed something is there. It also appears to be a sensitive topic for her as one poster mentioned.

DJwezzy
05-08-19, 01:57
You mean these? That's nothing. Could be anything. Heck when I shower sometimes I discover bruises or marks on my leg and I can't remember how I got them. Hard to look at Donna's flawless body and focus on a red mark in front of the right thigh when her breasts and abs are spectacular. You are making something out of nothing IMO.Those are self cut marks.

She was most likely depressed at one point or druged out.

She cut her self with blades.

CIPSoGood
05-08-19, 02:04
Just stating where to look for said marks since you posted that you didn't notice any cuts. Whether it's a bruise, cut, or scar, I could care less but others here have confirmed something is there. It also appears to be a sensitive topic for her as one poster mentioned.Don't get me wrong. I have fucked several chicks, both on and off Hx, whose arms and legs look like railroad tracks. When I saw Donna, I simply assumed she bumped her leg, because they looked like bruise marks, not self inflicted cuts. Like I said, once Donna is standing in front of you gloriously naked, all I can do is admire her flawless body. I didn't whip out my magnifying glass looking for signs of sharp instrument usage.

Jw112
05-08-19, 15:55
Those are self cut marks.

...She cut her self with blades.While I "think" you are right your post comes off as fact. How do you know this is a fact? A conversation with her?

Thor1212
05-08-19, 20:52
You fuckers. The weirdest non sense gets posted and chatted about forever. Someone asks for info, no one will respond. Some guy posts about fucking Mark's, and you all come out of the wood works. How about we start posting new info on finding pussy? I got on seeking arrangements and I don't think I'll look back. My first girl was Asian. 25 years old, amazing body. Wanted 2 for a date and I got her down to 1. 4 for a car date. Picked her up the day after and found a nice some what secluded parking lot, she sucked and fucked my brains out. Went twice no cover even mentioned. Goes by J. Better than any hx date I've had.

CIPSoGood
05-08-19, 21:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SlickAzn5
05-08-19, 21:12
You fuckers. The weirdest non sense gets posted and chatted about forever. Someone asks for info, no one will respond. Some guy posts about fucking Mark's, and you all come out of the wood works. How about we start posting new info on finding pussy? I got on seeking arrangements and I don't think I'll look back. My first girl was Asian. 25 years old, amazing body. Wanted 2 for a date and I got her down to 1. 4 for a car date. Picked her up the day after and found a nice some what secluded parking lot, she sucked and fucked my brains out. Went twice no cover even mentioned. Goes by J. Better than any hx date I've had.What's seeking arrangements?

Jurge
05-08-19, 21:13
You fuckers. The weirdest non sense gets posted and chatted about forever. Someone asks for info, no one will respond. Some guy posts about fucking Mark's, and you all come out of the wood works. How about we start posting new info on finding pussy? I got on seeking arrangements and I don't think I'll look back. My first girl was Asian. 25 years old, amazing body. Wanted 2 for a date and I got her down to 1. 4 for a car date. Picked her up the day after and found a nice some what secluded parking lot, she sucked and fucked my brains out. Went twice no cover even mentioned. Goes by J. Better than any hx date I've had.I agree with the first half, but the second half is just flexing lmao.

TurningPoint
05-08-19, 21:38
I'm not referring to her self harm wounds. Which I know the story of her big one in that picture, won't post it since she told me not to tell anyone.

I'm referring to the burns or whatever they were on her ass and near her pussy. How does that even happen?

SA is great met two girls for BBFS this this week and one guy bbfscia.

Thor1212
05-08-19, 22:15
I agree with the first half, but the second half is just flexing lmao.LOL, wait till I get to my second white girl. I've had a few fucking crazy things happen as there isn't really a place to review so many girls but it's been so much better than any other site.

Hornyag
05-08-19, 23:38
SA is great met two girls for BBFS this this week and one guy bbfscia.Uhhhhh, 2 for 1 special? 2 girls 1 guy. LOL, hey, whatever floats your boat.

MkDonnabbfsagn
05-09-19, 13:23
Donna Bentley has been hesitant to let me BBFS. If this happens offer her party favors and she'll spread open real quick. I don't think she remembers who I am, and I've been a few times LOL Anyone else run into this problem with her? Or why her demeanor has changed overall?

BigRed09
05-09-19, 14:57
PM me, I am interested.

Have plenty of other girls I've met with as well, some only wanted to video for private use though.

EuphoriaSeeker
05-09-19, 19:43
What kind of party favors she into?

Donna Bentley has been hesitant to let me BBFS. If this happens offer her party favors and she'll spread open real quick. I don't think she remembers who I am, and I've been a few times LOL Anyone else run into this problem with her? Or why her demeanor has changed overall?

Dyang008
05-09-19, 21:11
I'm not referring to her self harm wounds. Which I know the story of her big one in that picture, won't post it since she told me not to tell anyone.

I'm referring to the burns or whatever they were on her ass and near her pussy. How does that even happen?

SA is great met two girls for BBFS this this week and one guy bbfscia.Can I get a link to donnas vids? Pm me.

HapaBoy86
05-09-19, 21:52
What kind of party favors she into?I know if you bring her a Plan B she'll let spew all you're man inside her when you blow. I did many times.

PersonaX
05-10-19, 12:34

SA is great met two girls for BBFS this this week and one guy bbfscia.How much do you pay these sluts on SA? I noticed they want to charge an arm and a leg compared to pro ladies.

TurningPoint
05-10-19, 14:17
How much do you pay these sluts on SA? I noticed they want to charge an arm and a leg compared to pro ladies.I've had one girl let me cum in her ass during a car date, was expensive at 300.

I've had another girl, better looking than most on HX, be okay with 500 overnights. Some definitely go off looks since you actually have to upload your picture. It just takes patience as I've gone days of texting back and forth for them to finally be cool with it. I just started being upfront and offering a deal, if they don't take it I move on to the next option.

MediaGuy2331
05-11-19, 04:31
Anyone else miss when this thread was mostly about providing info about BBFS providers primarily higher end ones and not about cuts or marks on a girl or streetwalkers?

Anyway in an attempt to get back to good topics.

Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?

Is Purple or any of the Ca-Kdolls BBFS? What about Kupcake providers?

Also, overall which of those three agencies do you guys think has the best providers overall? Asianworld has been my favorite for awhile but I'm wondering if I'm missing out.

Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.

Punter3
05-11-19, 13:51
Anyone else miss when this thread was mostly about providing info about BBFS providers primarily higher end ones and not about cuts or marks on a girl or streetwalkers?

Anyway in an attempt to get back to good topics.

Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?

Is Purple or any of the Ca-Kdolls BBFS? What about Kupcake providers?

Also, overall which of those three agencies do you guys think has the best providers overall? Asianworld has been my favorite for awhile but I'm wondering if I'm missing out.

Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.Odd you join the conversation to complain.

You have 5 posts including the complaint post of which 4 are asking for information. Have you contributed anything? How about TOFTT and telling us which girls you have seen that are BBFS?

CIPSoGood
05-11-19, 14:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AngelDust666
05-11-19, 15:44

Have plenty of other girls I've met with as well, some only wanted to video for private use though.Tried to message you but you're out of space.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
05-13-19, 19:06
Looking for intel on this chick. Standard GFE provider with CIM / COF, but claims regulars will receive discounts (-20 off her rates) and bare camel slide. Wondering if anyone has achieved this status and if CS led to BBFS.

Regular rates are;.

140/15 min.

220/ hhr.

340/ H.

400/ h and a half.

1 k / overnight.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MarziaMew

PSEFuckSlutLuv
05-13-19, 20:47
Ehh. What's her current age?Claims to be twenty. Started on the site last September, so she could have been 19 back then.

TurningPoint
05-13-19, 22:50
Claims to be twenty. Started on the site last September, so she could have been 19 back then.Just turned 18 recently, I found this out as well. Odd that she told me.

Adam405
05-14-19, 10:47

Have plenty of other girls I've met with as well, some only wanted to video for private use though.Inbox full. PM me the videos?

GaeNamja
05-14-19, 16:50
This place and HX is constantly blowing up about DB69. Her services and issues are now over-documented. Let's drop it and move on.

HapaBoy86
05-14-19, 19:56
Looking for intel on this chick. Standard GFE provider with CIM / COF, but claims regulars will receive discounts (-20 off her rates) and bare camel slide. Wondering if anyone has achieved this status and if CS led to BBFS.

Regular rates are;.

140/15 min.

220/ hhr.

340/ H.

400/ h and a half.

1 k / overnight.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MarziaMewSaw her last week. NO BBFS, asked politely and she said not with me.

CrunchEazy
05-14-19, 19:59
This place and HX is constantly blowing up about DB69. Her services and issues are now over-documented. Let's drop it and move on.Couldn't agree more.

Dolato
05-14-19, 20:57
Looking for intel on this chick.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MarziaMewShe's left the building, but I doubt she'll be gone for long. She runs incalls with 2 or 3 others, so you might even be able to set something up with her friends if you decide to take the plunge. Me. I think she's a bit overpriced compared to one of her friends vanessa.rios who i see whenever I can. And before anyone asks, I've never heard of vanessa doing bare

Hulung
05-14-19, 21:17
Does anyone know any good agencies for Russian girls?

HapaBoy86
05-14-19, 22:04
Does anyone know any good agencies for Russian girls?Have any in mind? Want to TOFFT?

HapaBoy86
05-14-19, 22:06
She's left the building, but I doubt she'll be gone for long. She runs incalls with 2 or 3 others, so you might even be able to set something up with her friends if you decide to take the plunge. Me. I think she's a bit overpriced compared to one of her friends vanessa.rios who i see whenever I can. And before anyone asks, I've never heard of vanessa doing bareVanessa are is not bb action. Seen her twice.

OCRon
05-14-19, 22:11
Does anyone know any good agencies for Russian girls?There is an agency that occasionally advertises Russian ladies called "Matchlessb". Not sure if they are just cute girls from Malibu faking a Vladimir Putin accent, but the pictures are all pretty hot. So who cares? Check them out:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Matchlessb