PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties. OC style

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

JasonVee
12-30-18, 12:46
Been a lurker.

All kupcake girls are YMMV. 3rd time seeing ivy, BBFS every visit.

Only girl I cannot crack is Grace.

Gl.That's an exaggerated overstatement.

The better looking younger ones are majority hard no's.

I say that because I'm early 30's, East Asian and fit so I usually can get dibs offered to me instead of asking.

PotShot
12-30-18, 15:31
Is there a whitemilf "Julie" in the OC? And is she BBFS?Yeah she is still around. She moved to another industrialized apartment complex on Baker at Bristol in CM with horrible parking and a pain in the ass to get into like the last place. You have to tailgate someone else through the gate and there is only about 6 small guest parking spaces and a couple handicapped to compete for. Forget it in a big truck. Don't try to park in one of the nearby businesses and walk either. The tow company there has paid spotters looking for people doing just that since that complex is such a mess and your vehicle will get bagged. She's 55, blond, decent body for her age, a fun BBFS fuck but nutty as a fruitcake. Lives with a fat nerdy guy but he stays out of the way. She's on HX as truleyjulie1. My last visit was 140. GFE, DATY, BBBJ, BBFS with CIP.

Boatr
12-30-18, 18:23
Going to try here today. Will report back.I saw Zenia today and was really disappointed. I've seen her maybe 8 times before & enjoyed the bbfswcip. Was looking forward to the reunion. No enthusiastic long-lost-gf-greeting like I expected. She insisted on a shower even though I said I'd just taken one. She went pee while I stood in the shower alone. No monkey stuff in the shower (unlike all previous sessions). No kissing what-so-ever. Said she had a cold sore. Haven't heard that excuse in years (why are they letting her work if she has a cold sore? She looked good (to me) but has a c-section scar that I don't remember before. (I guess those who cip better look carefully for a clone in k-town or Seoul.) She tried to make me cum with a HJ. (That hasn't happened to me in years and never with a k-girl.) When I tried to stop her, she said we were running out of time (haven't heard that in awhile) but we had plenty of time. I had to pull her hand away. No p2 p. No BBFS. Came in the hat. Uneventful post shower. Will not repeat and do not recommend.

Heretofore, I'd had good success with Kupcake, but may need to look elsewhere, especially since they're raising their prices.

AmericanNinja
12-31-18, 04:45
I saw Zenia today and was really disappointed. I've seen her maybe 8 times before & enjoyed the bbfswcip. Was looking forward to the reunion. No enthusiastic long-lost-gf-greeting like I expected. She insisted on a shower even though I said I'd just taken one. She went pee while I stood in the shower alone. No monkey stuff in the shower (unlike all previous sessions). No kissing what-so-ever. Said she had a cold sore. Haven't heard that excuse in years (why are they letting her work if she has a cold sore? She looked good (to me) but has a c-section scar that I don't remember before. (I guess those who cip better look carefully for a clone in k-town or Seoul.) She tried to make me cum with a HJ. (That hasn't happened to me in years and never with a k-girl.) When I tried to stop her, she said we were running out of time (haven't heard that in awhile) but we had plenty of time. I had to pull her hand away. No p2 p. No BBFS. Came in the hat. Uneventful post shower. Will not repeat and do not recommend.

Heretofore, I'd had good success with Kupcake, but may need to look elsewhere, especially since they're raising their prices.I also had a similar experience with zenia, she fell short of expectations for me.

I felt uncomfortable and bounced early.

Braddock1
12-31-18, 05:37
These girls will always say that. Princess Brooke and Vivavalerie, I can confirmed. Don't ask just YMMV.Anyone have contact info for her? It seems like she got banned / no longer on hx.

HapaBoy86
12-31-18, 05:54
Anyone have contact info for her? It seems like she got banned / no longer on hx.No wonder I haven't seen her spam of pics lately. LOL.

Reachout out to ariel29 they have done dbls few times.

Westiclez
12-31-18, 21:14
Anyone have contact info for her? It seems like she got banned / no longer on hx.I think she changed her name to Vivalasvanesa unless that's a different chick.

HapaBoy86
12-31-18, 23:05
Anyone have contact info for her? It seems like she got banned / no longer on hx.Wait, did you mean her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivalasvanesa

Jack926
12-31-18, 23:59
I also had a similar experience with Zenia, she fell short of expectations for me.

I felt uncomfortable and bounced early.I have seen Zenia ONCE-she was a complete DISAPPOINTMENT. My experience was not as bed as mentioned here but she was completely detached. She did say that BBFS was available with tip but we just did not click. Her attitude sucked and her look to me is not that appealing.

KCupCake has been disappointment for me and i have tried them three times.

Jack926
01-01-19, 00:09
FYI that June is Milo from LA / MW. She is one of my least favorite girls in LA-I don't care for her look and service. FYI also that she is strictly COVERED FS.

Bastard Chorum
01-01-19, 00:31
FYI that June is Milo from LA / MW. She is one of my least favorite girls in LA-I don't care for her look and service. FYI also that she is strictly COVERED FS.Thanks for the Intel. I was thinking of see her, but now need to look up Milo's reviews if any and reconsider seeing her based on that.

Jack926
01-01-19, 19:07
FYI that June is Milo from LA / MW. She is one of my least favorite girls in LA-I don't care for her look and service. FYI also that she is strictly COVERED FS.Sorry to ALL, I meant to say "Mio" and not "Milo" in my previous post.

AmericanNinja
01-01-19, 21:09
Sorry to ALL, I meant to say "Mio" and not "Milo" in my previous post.This is my second time seeing June, I had a GFE fun time with June, we covered all the fun bases.

She dressed up in sexy mini skirt for me, pink thong underneath. Shower playtime was really cool!

Playful girl and up for the fun stuff. It was a perfect match for me, maybe it was my new cologne that turned her on.

I had a wonderful GFE party with her. She is good looking I'd take her out to dinner.

HapaBoy86
01-01-19, 22:56
FYI that June is Milo from LA / MW. She is one of my least favorite girls in LA-I don't care for her look and service. FYI also that she is strictly COVERED FS.There is NO June (Mio) at Kdoll right now.

JohnPot
01-02-19, 02:26
Is this the same Mio with Booker J? I wonder why the name change and different pics hen she move to OC with one of J affiliate Booker on HX.

If the same, then Mio is a decent lay, not the worst and she is strictly covered.

This is my second time seeing June, I had a GFE fun time with June, we covered all the fun bases.

She dressed up in sexy mini skirt for me, pink thong underneath. Shower playtime was really cool!

Playful girl and up for the fun stuff. It was a perfect match for me, maybe it was my new cologne that turned her on.

I had a wonderful GFE party with her. She is good looking I'd take her out to dinner.

MacNCheese
01-02-19, 02:52
FYI that June is Mio from LA / MW. She is one of my least favorite girls in LA-I don't care for her look and service.Care to elaborate? Haven't seen her, but I thought Mio was pretty well regarded from what I've read.

NeedAheRealBad
01-02-19, 13:39
Care to elaborate? Haven't seen her, but I thought Mio was pretty well regarded from what I've read.Not the original guy, but I've seen her. I actually like her but can see why others might not. I think she does her best to only have to do one pop with you. She spends a lot of time with build up like standing in front of mirrors together or in the shower. I think one time I checked the time when we got out of the shower half the time was already over. Some see it as sensual and as a one and done guy I don't really mind it, but I've seen others complain about similar girls because they want their msog. Also she's strictly covered on a BB board so that's probably anothr big reason. She'll allow for lubed p2 p but she'll also put her hand there to block and it's honestly your dick against her hand. Anyone have any experience with Alice from the same org?

Jack926
01-02-19, 15:29
Is this the same Mio with Booker J? I wonder why the name change and different pics hen she move to OC with one of J affiliate Booker on HX.

If the same, then Mio is a decent lay, not the worst and she is strictly covered.June in CAKDoll in Orange County=Mio in Los Angeles CAKdoll.

Q: Why would same organization uses a different names for a same provider in OC versus LA?

Answer: Perhaps Marketing Reason.

Why Mio is so so to me? Look is a SUBJECTIVE Matter. Mio does not excite me at all.

Yes. Mio / June is decent lay but too scripted.

ScoopDaDrop
01-03-19, 03:32
Yeah I didn't like Mio much either. Big droopy tits, but her face I didn't find too attractive and her service was meh. Just didn't look nearly as good as pics, I take it back her service wasn't bad, she had a script and it was fairly good, but she wasn't really into daty and kept her legs closed, and I do remember a bit of cockblocking, but she had a nice show that she put on her looks is what killed it for me.

Not ugly but just looked nothing like the petite and curvy girl I was expecting based on pics.

June in CAKDoll in Orange County=Mio in Los Angeles CAKdoll.

Q: Why would same organization uses a different names for a same provider in OC versus LA?

Answer: Perhaps Marketing Reason.

Why Mio is so so to me? Look is a SUBJECTIVE Matter. Mio does not excite me at all.

Yes. Mio / June is decent lay but too scripted.

Jurge
01-03-19, 06:44
I remember talking about a specific agency not being consistent with their girls. One in Costa Mesa.

Well one of their girls came back that I used to go to a lot by the name of Momo, and she is worth every penny. I've seen her multiple times, and enjoyed every single second of it. I almost cracked her into BBFS, but couldn't.

Just to be clear, the agency is pretty shit, but the girl Momo is great. YMMV obviously.

Pretty scarce girls of BBFS right now, especially in the kgirl scene, from what I know.

The HX page is called readynow4you

Avg Monger
01-04-19, 12:42
I have seen Zenia ONCE-she was a complete DISAPPOINTMENT. My experience was not as bed as mentioned here but she was completely detached. She did say that BBFS was available with tip but we just did not click. Her attitude sucked and her look to me is not that appealing.

KCupCake has been disappointment for me and i have tried them three times.Thanks gents for the updates here. I saw her before she left on extended vacation and had a decent enough time and was looking forward to a return visit. Seems like that spark is gone now, so guess I'm off to try new talent.

TrollieStroll
01-04-19, 23:50
Anyone mind PMing me her number? My HX account ran out of message sending and don't want to add more.

Would appreciate and can trade some numbers!

AlienFresh
01-05-19, 13:35
Anyone mind PMing me her number? My HX account ran out of message sending and don't want to add more.

Would appreciate and can trade some numbers!You can get 1 day of mail privileges on HX for. 40 (forty cents) to send her mail. You can get 3 days of mail for a buck. ($1 00).

KingNoctis
01-05-19, 21:38
Has anybody seen cakdoll OC providers?

Channel.

Suki.

Rose.

Jane.

Shannon.

HapaBoy86
01-05-19, 23:10
You can get 1 day of mail privileges on HX for. 40 (forty cents) to send her mail. You can get 3 days of mail for a buck. ($1 00).Also, pay twenty five dollars and get 5 months of mail.

Bastard Chorum
01-05-19, 23:30

Channel.

Suki.

Rose.

Jane.

Shannon.Check out the OC Pleaser reviews. If you don't want general summaries, try asking a more specific question about the girls.

Jurge
01-06-19, 00:31
You can get 1 day of mail privileges on HX for. 40 (forty cents) to send her mail. You can get 3 days of mail for a buck. ($1 00).Is this only if you aren't in quarantine?

GroovieFan
01-06-19, 07:40
Is this only if you aren't in quarantine?You can't buy mail one day at a time. Minimum transaction is 500 FX points.

SCJohn
01-06-19, 12:44
You can't buy mail one day at a time. Minimum transaction is 500 FX points.Go to your profile page and you'll see the unlock mail button.

BTW, we're getting way off topic.

BadBoy27
01-06-19, 19:56
Looking to get back into the BB scene after a little hiatus and was wondering if anyone might be able to help. I used to see on HX HotNSexxyLucy, SB Tehran and SubAmy. Looks like they have changed their names and are not offering BBFS anymore as they used to be popular on this feed.

Was looking to see if anyone knew if SoSinfully Sweet is under a different name on HX by chance? She is a late thirties-early forties MILF white woman, big fake tits, nice round ass, kind of thick, not fat. She used to advertise on HX back in 2017, so it's been awhile.

If anyone has any info, would be greatly appreciated. If not, totally understood.

WowU812
01-06-19, 19:58
Seen her a couple times and everytime had CIP or CIA.

DO NOT ask over a PM to text. She is easy to lose her shit and a bit crazy. But get her turned on and she can't say no.

Nothing additional to agreed donation.

Please don't message me asking for more info.

AmericanNinja
01-06-19, 21:53

Channel.

Suki.

Rose.

Jane.

Shannon.Shannon Jane rose chanel were pretty and fun.

I haven't met suki.

Cool place to chill and have fun. Thumbs up for sure.

Fun happy hideaway, nice place to take a break and relax.

Member #5945
01-07-19, 03:31
Had some time to kill in oc with no plans for the day so paid a couple of visits here's my general breakdown:

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel (8/10).

Like many mentioned great provider, Skillwise everything is there, I didn't find her to be drop dead gorgeous like many have posted but I will agree that her ass is quite nice for an asian girl definitely one of the girls that shines in doggy. Service wise she's great but it felt scripted the entire time. Solid provider but nothing that stood out that made me want to come back. Possibly BBFS with repeat visits? While doing camelslide the tip went in a couple of times but she didn't push it past that, I didn't bother to persist though so who knows. She was a bit lazy though when I asked to go again she only wanted to do HJ despite having an hour appointment. Left room with 5 minutes still on the hour. Pics are representative, good skills, felt scripted, would repeat but wouldn't be my first pic unless I wanted to see a nice tanned booty with tan lines LOL.

Alice (6. 5/10).

Looked really young, off to a bad start though, really shy and would hold her face against yours when kissing to prevent dfk. In the shower there was no preview. Decent BBBJ but a bit too firm for my taste, borderline uncomfortable but not painful. I started talking to her in korean however and she instantly started warming up to me, did some daty and she seemed to enjoy it and allowed me to stay there for a while got super wet too, super vanilla though as she only did missionary, since she had trouble with me in other positions and I am not big, slightly above average but not massive by any means. She did get really into it though and her moaning / screaming made me worry that the neighbors would hear, best part was she wanted to keep going even after I popped and basically gyrated herself against me for a solid ten minutes after I had popped. Got to cuddle with her afterwards, felt pretty genuine and non scripted. Her boobs are pretty nice but tiny, pics are not her, typical korean girl looks wise probably a 6. 5/10 but she wasnt wearing any makeup when I saw her, also no ass to speak of, and greeted me in normal clothes. Seems like a nice girl, but clearly pretty reserved and inexperienced, so huge YMMV, personally I have mixed feelings, I would repeat but only because we clicked and talked for a long time and she was really into the session once she warmed up to me but I feel like if you don't click and are there purely for service / looks then she would be a letdown. Liked the session overall, but purely looks and service wise was disappointing, best way to describe is first time sex with your highschool girlfriend whose inexperienced, no skills and average looking girl, but she tries to please and you like her for more than just the sex. Super YMMV, I would repeat, but wouldn't see her if your picky or on a tight budget, personally I plan on repeating only when I'm in the mood for a more vanilla experience. I could see her improving with time, didn't bother to try for BBFS since I wasnt really into the sex with her, but the post sex cuddling and talking was super nice and felt genuine.

Thai Booker:

Cutemandy (7. 5/10):

I've known her for a long time so for me I managed to get bbfscip with her but I know that most people report only cfs, however I have also seen a few reports of BBFS with her so I know I'm not the only one. Normally she doesn't have hygiene problems but this time there was a weird smell when I was about to daty so I just skipped it altogether. There have been reports of her having a weird smell as well in the hx or BBFS thread if I remember correctly. Bit on the older side, but still a fun time, she likes to talk alot so don't expect msog even though its on her menu. Her BBBJ is pretty average, but would be nice if you like slow with lots of tongue flicking, pics of her are representative. She is decent but pretty average, but worth seeing. I like to repeat with her since I've known her for a while so at least for me its like seeing an old fwb sort of experience. Her boobs are too big for her body though and pretty hard and fake looking, so if you dislike fake looking boobs probably not for you, also very little ass to speak of. I personally like seeing her but YMMV, definitely worth seeing at least once though.

P. S-here's a link to an old video of her before she got plastic surgery, and no that is not me in the video lol.

https://www.xvideos.com/video12399031/fat_old_man_fucks_small_asian_teen_gf_

Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.

SCJohn
01-07-19, 03:47
P. S-here's a link to an old video of her before she got plastic surgery, and no that is not me in the video lol.

That video is pretty blurry, did she say that was her? I saw Mandy a few years ago, haven't had a chance to see her recently.

Member #5945
01-07-19, 04:10
That video is pretty blurry, did she say that was her? I saw Mandy a few years ago, haven't had a chance to see her recently.I know the monger in the video. If you haven't seen mandy in a while keep in mind she gained a little weight, nothing terrible but noticeable if you saw her a couple of years back. She's still slim though.

SCJohn
01-07-19, 04:17
I know the monger in the video. If you haven't seen mandy in a while keep in mind she gained a little weight, nothing terrible but noticeable if you saw her a couple of years back. She's still slim though.Too Funny. Thanks for the info.

HapaBoy86
01-07-19, 04:26
Had some time to kill in oc with no plans for the day so paid a couple of visits here's my general breakdown:

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel (8/10).

Like many mentioned great provider, Skillwise everything is there, I didn't find her to be drop dead gorgeous like many have posted but I will agree that her ass is quite nice for an asian girl definitely one of the girls that shines in doggy. Service wise she's great but it felt scripted the entire time. Solid provider but nothing that stood out that made me want to come back. Possibly BBFS with repeat visits? While doing camelslide the tip went in a couple of times but she didn't push it past that, I didn't bother to persist though so who knows. She was a bit lazy though when I asked to go again she only wanted to do HJ despite having an hour appointment. Left room with 5 minutes still on the hour. Pics are representative, good skills, felt scripted, would repeat but wouldn't be my first pic unless I wanted to see a nice tanned booty with tan lines LOL.

Alice (6. 5/10)..Cutemandy was BBFS I'll raise my hand Yes. Heard she doesn't offer it anymore.

Mcfrdd
01-07-19, 09:24
Are they BBFS? I'm trying to narrow down which one I want to try and I'll report back.

Thanks!

BigM1
01-07-19, 12:40

DO NOT ask over a PM to text. She is easy to lose her shit and a bit crazy. But get her turned on and she can't say no.

Please don't message me asking for more info.She's pretty hot. What was the damage to your wallet?

GaeNamja
01-07-19, 15:30
She's pretty hot. What was the damage to your wallet?I was quoted 120/ hh awhile back. Did not go partake though.

BTW. She has a booker, and she is a ****. She really hates men so keep the convo's short and brief or she will go ape-shit on you and most likely block you.

TimWoods05
01-07-19, 16:18
What is cutemandy's contact info? On HX?

Jw112
01-07-19, 16:55
What is cutemandy's contact info? On HX?I just found her quite easily on HX. What is the issue?

HardRick
01-07-19, 17:35
Are they BBFS? I'm trying to narrow down which one I want to try and I'll report back.

Thanks!Hazel is BBFS if she's drunk / high and horny. I'm 2/3 for BBFS with CIP. Last visit she was sober and no go. Fuck that shitbLOL.

Fat Richard
01-07-19, 19:05

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel (8/10).

Alice (6. 5/10).

Looked really young, off to a bad start though, really shy and would hold her face against yours when kissing to prevent dfk. In the shower there was no preview. Decent BBBJ but a bit too firm for my taste, borderline uncomfortable but not painful. I started talking to her in korean however and she instantly started warming up to me, did some daty and she seemed to enjoy it and allowed me to stay there for a while got super wet too, super vanilla though as she only did missionary, since she had trouble with me in other positions and I am not big, slightly above average but not massive by any means. She did get really into it though and her moaning / screaming made me worry that the neighbors would hear, best part was she wanted to keep going even after I popped and basically gyrated herself against me for a solid ten minutes after I had popped. Got to cuddle with her afterwards, felt pretty genuine and non scripted. Her boobs are pretty nice but tiny, pics are not her, typical korean girl looks wise probably a 6. 5/10 but she wasnt wearing any makeup when I saw her, also no ass to speak of, and greeted me in normal clothes. Seems like a nice girl, but clearly pretty reserved and inexperienced, so huge YMMV, personally I have mixed feelings, I would repeat but only because we clicked and talked for a long time and she was really into the session once she warmed up to me but I feel like if you don't click and are there purely for service / looks then she would be a letdown. Liked the session overall, but purely looks and service wise was disappointing, best way to describe is first time sex with your highschool girlfriend whose inexperienced, no skills and average looking girl, but she tries to please and you like her for more than just the sex. Super YMMV, I would repeat, but wouldn't see her if your picky or on a tight budget, personally I plan on repeating only when I'm in the mood for a more vanilla experience. I could see her improving with time, didn't bother to try for BBFS since I wasnt really into the sex with her, but the post sex cuddling and talking was super nice and felt genuine.

Thai Booker:

Cutemandy (7. 5/10):

I've known her for a long time so for me I managed to get bbfscip with her but I know that most people report only cfs, however I have also seen a few reports of BBFS with her so I know I'm not the only one. Normally she doesn't have hygiene problems but this time there was a weird smell when I was about to daty so I just skipped it altogether. There have been reports of her having a weird smell as well in the hx or BBFS thread if I remember correctly. Bit on the older side, but still a fun time, she likes to talk alot so don't expect msog even though its on her menu. Her BBBJ is pretty average, but would be nice if you like slow with lots of tongue flicking, pics of her are representative. She is decent but pretty average, but worth seeing. I like to repeat with her since I've known her for a while so at least for me its like seeing an old fwb sort of experience. Her boobs are too big for her body though and pretty hard and fake looking, so if you dislike fake looking boobs probably not for you, also very little ass to speak of. I personally like seeing her but YMMV, definitely worth seeing at least once though.

Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.Incredible attention to detail. Too bad we don't have this quality of intel on ALL the prospects out there. Keep up the superb work!

Dick.

WowU812
01-07-19, 19:23
I was quoted 120/ hh awhile back. Did not go partake though.

BTW. She has a booker, and she is a ****. She really hates men so keep the convo's short and brief or she will go ape-shit on you and most likely block you.Pretty much nailed it, but I am not sure of the booker.

MacNCheese
01-07-19, 19:58
What is cutemandy's contact info? On HX?You answered your own question. Cutemandy on HX.

KimchiPowerJP
01-07-19, 20:49

From ca-kdolls:

Chanel....

Alice (6. 5/10).

Looked really young, off to a bad start though, really shy and would hold her face against yours when kissing to prevent dfk. In the shower there was no preview. Decent BBBJ but a bit too firm for my taste, borderline uncomfortable but not painful. I started talking to her in korean however and she instantly started warming up to me, did some daty and she......... really into the sex with her, but the post sex cuddling and talking was super nice and felt genuin

Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.I met alice before this post, regret. It was 280 hr at that time, now it is 260. She has no looks, skin, body look pretty sick. No ass. Weak service. I should have booked chanel instead.

Mcfrdd
01-07-19, 23:58
Hazel is BBFS if she's drunk / high and horny. I'm 2/3 for BBFS with CIP. Last visit she was sober and no go. Fuck that shitbLOL.Thanks! Maybe I'll show up with a Costco bottle of Jack or something.

Jurge
01-08-19, 17:57
Has anyone seen mia619 filipina? Is she BBFS?

Christophe1
01-08-19, 19:49
Incredible attention to detail. Too bad we don't have this quality of intel on ALL the prospects out there. Keep up the superb work!

Dick.Same here. Honestly, I have never seen anything like that video in my life before. In fact, I have retinal burnitis. I was grossed out, then I was thinking he woukd have a heart attack. He just kept piston-rodding her, so I got some respect. She was GFE-ing back to the max like they were lovers. Respect all around.

Maybe I can't ever go back and see her. She is good tho.

NoClue02
01-08-19, 20:36
Has anyone seen mia619 filipina? Is she BBFS?She's cute, older and bigger in person than picture. Not fat or anything. She's very nice and friendly, offer me some drinks when I saw her. No rush, BBBJ is ok. No daty since she lube it up when giving BJ, no kissing. No bb, at least not with me.

HapaBoy86
01-08-19, 22:42
She's cute, older and bigger in person than picture. Not fat or anything. She's very nice and friendly, offer me some drinks when I saw her. No rush, BBBJ is ok. No daty since she lube it up when giving BJ, no kissing. No bb, at least not with me.I get kissing from her maybe cause I've seen her for over 3 years. SHe is NO BBFS.

Westiclez
01-08-19, 23:38
The k booker that usually books yoji desi etc. Has a new girl called Ari. I'm curious if anyone tried her out yet. Also from the same booker Cuban Betty is back as well. From what I remember she was YMMV for BBFS.

NoClue02
01-09-19, 01:04
The k booker that usually books yoji desi etc. Has a new girl called Ari. I'm curious if anyone tried her out yet. Also from the same booker Cuban Betty is back as well. From what I remember she was YMMV for BBFS.I'm curious about this one too, especially I can't get a hold of rose from indyazn at all LOL.

Winger537
01-09-19, 11:18
Anyone seen Iriz at IndyAzn? She looks pretty hot from the pics. Wondering if anyone has experience with her. Thanks.

AmongP
01-09-19, 14:12
Anyone seen Iriz at IndyAzn? She looks pretty hot from the pics. Wondering if anyone has experience with her. Thanks.Thinking the same she seems new, I was thinking of her or Alice.

Dopema
01-09-19, 14:51
I'm curious about this one too, especially I can't get a hold of rose from indyazn at all LOL.Everything they say is true about her but she is pretty old I want to say approaching late 40's and when I was face fucking her it seems like she had a weave or a wig on LOL. She's kinda weird also.

NeedAheRealBad
01-09-19, 15:17
Anyone seen Iriz at IndyAzn? She looks pretty hot from the pics. Wondering if anyone has experience with her. Thanks.There should be reviews in the pleaser or LA threads as she used to be up in LA. I haven't seen her personally.

TimWoods05
01-09-19, 15:36
I've seen iriz with J in LA. PM me for details.

Bobbito Garcia
01-09-19, 16:47
With J in LA. PM if you still need deets.

Anyone seen Iriz at IndyAzn? She looks pretty hot from the pics. Wondering if anyone has experience with her. Thanks.

KimchiPowerJP
01-09-19, 21:24
I know this agency use fake pics all the time, but I still made appt. Yesterday. Very old, you can tell that she gave birth before. I felt gross during the session, even after. Did not want 2nd, just cuddle til end of session. Will not repeat or use this agency. Her booker also handle alice suki rose. Moreover, I had never seen suki. I don't know if she is for real or not.

Jurge
01-09-19, 21:49
The k booker that usually books yoji desi etc. Has a new girl called Ari. I'm curious if anyone tried her out yet. Also from the same booker Cuban Betty is back as well. From what I remember she was YMMV for BBFS.Holy if that's the same ari I'm thinking of, then that's the first provider I've ever been with, and she was good, never saw her again though. What's the HX handle? Or pics?

TnaStylez
01-10-19, 02:42
Cutemandy is not old. At most late twenties. She is probably the hottest Thai worker in the last couple of years. Too bad her nose job keep getting worse. Must be addicted to plastic surgery. Probably the best bet for most of the folks here since she is a lot easier to book than Chanel and two jacksons cheaper too.

Thai Booker:

Cutemandy (7. 5/10):

Overall in order of best to worst: chanel, cutemandy, alice. However, if you manage to click with alice / if she improves with time then it would be chanel, alice, cutemandy. Chanel and cutemandy are both safe bets, and alice is YMMV.

AmericanNinja
01-10-19, 03:05
I know this agency use fake pics all the time, but I still made appt. Yesterday. Very old, you can tell that she gave birth before. I felt gross during the session, even after. Did not want 2nd, just cuddle til end of session. Will not repeat or use this agency. Her booker also handle alice suki rose. Moreover, I had never seen suki. I don't know if she is for real or not.Are you ever happy about any girl you see, anywhere?

I always see you post complaining about everyone you see and being very negative.

I usually have a fun time at these places.

EmoDisliker
01-10-19, 05:21
I know this agency use fake pics all the time, but I still made appt. Yesterday. Very old, you can tell that she gave birth before. I felt gross during the session, even after. Did not want 2nd, just cuddle til end of session. Will not repeat or use this agency. Her booker also handle alice suki rose. Moreover, I had never seen suki. I don't know if she is for real or not.How old are we talking about here?

Member #5945
01-10-19, 16:53
Cutemandy is not old. At most late twenties. She is probably the hottest Thai worker in the last couple of years. Too bad her nose job keep getting worse. Must be addicted to plastic surgery. Probably the best bet for most of the folks here since she is a lot easier to book than Chanel and two jacksons cheaper too.I won't give out cutemandys exact age but give her a couple of years and she will hit 40, this should give you a roughly good idea of how old she is though, asians just tend to hide their age better, if youre really curious how old she is just ask her. Ill give you an example, lola the squirting/bubblebath provider who was pretty well known in los angeles would advertise as 24 but in reality she was early 40s. You could also take sugar that used to work at puente spa, people confuse her for late 20s but shes in her late 40s. Dont trust a providers advertising age, as 99% of the time that will be fake, general rule of thumb, 18-22 advertising age translates to 18 - late 20s range, 24-28ish translates to mid 30s to early 40s, early 30s translates to late 40s to early 50s, and yes there are Asian providers currently active who are in their early 50s who are advertising as early 30s LOL. Of course this is just a general rule of thumb but from my personal experience this usually tends to be the case, at the end of the day the only way to be sure is to be in a situation where you manage to catch the providers birthdate, case in point with mandy i took her to get drinks and she got carded, i asked her how old she really was and she showed me. It is easy to get mistaken on their age though as alot of these girls are willing to drop thousands on plastic surgery to look younger than they are. For them its an investment since in this world looks/pictures/reviews are usually the primary deciding factors in why a hobbyist sees a provider. You are correct though that mandy is a good thai provider in california, however, if you want really hot Thai providers you need to take a trip out to Bangkok or Pattaya, I don't go often but when I do I'm essentially banging early 20 year olds who are trying to make it and are drop dead gorgeous. Until you take your first trip out to Thailand you won't understand how lacking the thai providers are in California compared to the ones in Thailand. The same can be said for korean providers or japanese providers in california compared to the ones in korea and japan.

JasonVee
01-10-19, 19:09
Would someone share insights on Vivian under Queen Rebecca / Rebecca313870.

Pictures accurate?

Age?

Service?

Christophe1
01-10-19, 22:45
I won't give out cutemandys exact age but give her a couple of years and she will hit 40, this should give you a roughly good idea of how old she is though, asians just tend to hide their age better, if youre really curious how old she is just ask her. Ill give you an example, lola the squirting/bubblebath provider who was pretty well known in los angeles would advertise as 24 but in reality she was early 40s. You could also take sugar that used to work at puente spa, people confuse her for late 20s but shes in her late 40s. Dont trust a providers advertising age, as 99% of the time that will be fake, general rule of thumb, 18-22 advertising age translates to 18 - late 20s range, 24-28ish translates to mid 30s to early 40s, early 30s translates to late 40s to early 50s, and yes there are Asian providers currently active who are in their early 50s who are advertising as early 30s LOL. Of course this is just a general rule of thumb but from my personal experience this usually tends to be the case, at the end of the day the only way to be sure is to be in a situation where you manage to catch the providers birthdate, case in point with mandy i took her to get drinks and she got carded, i asked her how old she really was and she showed me. It is easy to get mistaken on their age though as alot of these girls are willing to drop thousands on plastic surgery to look younger than they are. For them its an investment since in this world looks/pictures/reviews are usually the primary deciding factors in why a hobbyist sees a provider. You are correct though that mandy is a good thai provider in california, ..Dood, don't ruin the fantasy. I have dated an Asian women since 15 or 16. Some are eternal from birth, others start off dorkey and improve with age. Especially Korean women. Cute girls in their 20's mature and refine to a much, waaaay better gracefulness in their 30's and more.

Over New Years, I hung out with an MP owner from SD, amonst others, who was like fuck yeah beautiful (47). Before, kind of skinny, expressionless, and dorkey. 2 years later I actually took notice and filled in. Tongue sticking out.

Everyone will maxout somewhere along the journey. Luckily, the mold is getting broken (with or without surgery).

Don't tell the secrets.

P.S. Why do Korean womens' head grow after the flower garden 60?

Peace.

AmongP
01-10-19, 23:45
Ended up seeing her, photos were not the same as she looked older (of course) but she was pretty with the typical K-girl look. Great service overall BBBJ was pretty great, but would not repeat for the price.

Body was pretty good with a flat ass but looked better when she was in doggy. Aims to please, super sweet girl and not rushed. PM for any deets.

KimchiPowerJP
01-11-19, 01:42
Are you ever happy about any girl you see, anywhere?

I always see you post complaining about everyone you see and being very negative.

I usually have a fun time at these places.She is over 40. Looked old. Body is slightly out of shape. I do have fun time with some of their girls, I just want to keep it for myself. I just help some of you guys to save money. You can still check out with your own eyes.

Member #5945
01-11-19, 02:06
Dood, don't ruin the fantasy. I have dated an Asian women since 15 or 16. Some are eternal from birth, others start off dorkey and improve with age. Especially Korean women. Cute girls in their 20's mature and refine to a much, waaaay better gracefulness in their 30's and more.

Over New Years, I hung out with an MP owner from SD, amonst others, who was like fuck yeah beautiful (47). Before, kind of skinny, expressionless, and dorkey. 2 years later I actually took notice and filled in. Tongue sticking out.

Everyone will maxout somewhere along the journey. Luckily, the mold is getting broken (with or without surgery).

Don't tell the secrets.

P.S. Why do Korean womens' head grow after the flower garden 60?

Peace.Truer words haven't been spoken, korean milfs are on another level. Give me a hot korean MILF over a hot young provider anyday. South coast plaza, torrance by the mall, or artesia are good areas to hunt for korean MILF civvies if you're willing to put in the time and effort to snag yourself a civvie, also ktown but that's a no brainer.

FA20D
01-11-19, 07:38
Would someone share insights on Vivian under Queen Rebecca / Rebecca313870.

Pictures accurate?

Age?

Service?Got a look at Vivian when I was visiting May. They smoke cigarettes indoors in the main room, so that's kinda annoying. May is pretty, and pics are her + photoshop, but no BBFS for me. She thought I was insane for asking.

Vivian wasn't much of a looker, probably aged 40+.

Also, this is a Chinese house, not Korean, which is what I originally thought.

TimWoods05
01-11-19, 12:09
Truer words haven't been spoken, korean milfs are on another level. Give me a hot korean MILF over a hot young provider anyday. South coast plaza, torrance by the mall, or artesia are good areas to hunt for korean MILF civvies if you're willing to put in the time and effort to snag yourself a civvie, also ktown but that's a no brainer.So who are some of the korean milfs in torrance, south coast plaza?

I only see young korean milfs like M or J's k-girls. Would like to try milfs but don't know any.

Thanks for any info. PM me and we can xchange info. I have lots of young k-girl recommendations.

Member #5945
01-12-19, 02:33
So who are some of the korean milfs in torrance, south coast plaza?

I only see young korean milfs like M or J's k-girls. Would like to try milfs but don't know any.

Thanks for any info. PM me and we can xchange info. I have lots of young k-girl recommendations.I meant as in non working girls, youll have to just go out and about and just talk to them. To be honest though its fairly easy as alot of them end up being divorced moms who already raised their kids and are lonely.

Member #5945
01-12-19, 02:45
Off to Japan, needless to say, pretty stoked. In general Japan is just on another level, so many places to visit, and needless to say so many av stars that you can be with if your willing to shell out for it. Even the normal scene is amazing, so many foreigner friendly bars / clubs in roppongi where picking up a japanese girl with a foreigner fetish is so easy you could literally just chill by the bar and have a 70 percent success rate without even trying, since they will literally just approach you and make it pretty obvious that they are trying to go back to a love hotel with you. Also for those of you visiting japan and not being able to find a foreigner friendly establishment or wanting to visit a japanese only spot, literally learn japanese and find yourself a regular who will vouch for you. If you have a regular that visits that spot often vouch for you and you can speak fluent japanese then you will be accepted 90 percent of the time even if they say they only accept japanese.

Finally, should you find yourself headed to japan, I used this website when I was still relatively new to the scene in japan (https://tokyonightstyle.com/), its a good website to get the general gist of where to go and what to do. It also has the added benefit of being english friendly and having pretty much everything in one spot. Pianissimo is one of my favorite agencies in japan and you cant really go wrong with anyone who works there. I recommend yukino (https://pianissimo-tokyo.com/profile?lid=382) or Hanamura (https://pianissimo-tokyo.com/profile?lid=369), but like I said you really cant go wrong with whoever you choose from this agency just keep in mind that its a little pricey. Pictures have always been accurate and service has always been top notch. I will probably update with one or two good stories when I come back. Sayonara.

NoClue02
01-12-19, 20:13
Has anyone visit her recently? Is BBFS still available with her?

Jim Thome
01-13-19, 00:21
I won't give out cutemandys exact age but give her a couple of years and she will hit 40, this should give you a roughly good idea of how old she is though, asians just tend to hide their age better, if youre really curious how old she is just ask her. Ill give you an example, lola the squirting/bubblebath provider who was pretty well known in los angeles would advertise as 24 but in reality she was early 40s. You could also take sugar that used to work at puente spa, people confuse her for late 20s but shes in her late 40s. Dont trust a providers advertising age, as 99% of the time that will be fake, general rule of thumb, 18-22 advertising age translates to 18 - late 20s range, 24-28ish translates to mid 30s to early 40s, early 30s translates to late 40s to early 50s, and yes there are Asian providers currently active who are in their early 50s who are advertising as early 30s LOL. Of course this is just a general rule of thumb but from my personal experience this usually tends to be the case, at the end of the day the only way to be sure is to be in a situation where you manage to catch the providers birthdate, case in point with mandy i took her to get drinks and she got carded, i asked her how old she really was and she showed me. It is easy to get mistaken on their age though as alot of these girls are willing to drop thousands on plastic surgery to look younger than they are. For them its an investment since in this world looks/pictures/reviews are usually the primary deciding factors in why a hobbyist sees a provider. You are correct though that mandy is a good thai provider in california, however, if you want really hot Thai providers you need to take a trip out to Bangkok or Pattaya, I don't go often but when I do I'm essentially banging early 20 year olds who are trying to make it and are drop dead gorgeous. Until you take your first trip out to Thailand you won't understand how lacking the thai providers are in California compared to the ones in Thailand. The same can be said for korean providers or japanese providers in california compared to the ones in korea and japan.I saw cutemandy about 4-5 months ago. She is nowhere near 40. I'm a late 30's male. I put Manday at late 20's. I'd be surprised if she was older than 33.

ItsMe103
01-13-19, 02:20
Has anyone visit her recently? Is BBFS still available with her?Yes and yes.

NoClue02
01-13-19, 14:09
Yes and yes.Thanks! I read here that yoji also easy bb, but of course it's YMMV. Between cutehannah and yoji, who you guys think it would be a better visit? Trying to narrow to one. Trying to not going too much too often (new yr resolution LOL).

Jake Diver
01-13-19, 15:38
Has anyone visit her recently? Is BBFS still available with her?Always a fun time with Hannah.

ItsMe103
01-13-19, 19:03
Thanks! I read here that yoji also easy bb, but of course it's YMMV. Between cutehannah and yoji, who you guys think it would be a better visit? Trying to narrow to one. Trying to not going too much too often (new yr resolution LOL).I saw yoji when she was first hear a few months ago. Didn't get BBFS. I made her forget how to talk with daty and got a great camel slide but that's it. Is she actually BBFS?

Jack926
01-14-19, 12:13
I saw yoji when she was first hear a few months ago. Didn't get BBFS. I made her forget how to talk with daty and got a great camel slide but that's it. Is she actually BBFS?Where does Yoji advertise?

MacNCheese
01-14-19, 12:18
Heads up, Casino's in the OC. Experienced provider from LA known for BBFS. Haven't seen her yet, but reports say she's an older provider and seems to be reliable for good service. Check out OC_Honey on HX.

SCJohn
01-14-19, 12:36
Where does Yoji advertise?She's with Firstasians.

NoClue02
01-14-19, 18:58
She's with Firstasians.SC, trying to pm you but your inbox is full.

Saw yoji, cute funny gal. She's probably in her 30's. Nice soft titty, great BBBJ dt and ball play. Allowed fiv, squirt a bit LOL. Great camelsilde, allowed bb 2nd round, no cip. Great massage in between. Def repeat when my fun fund is refilled.

Westiclez
01-15-19, 21:40
Heads up, Casino's in the OC. Experienced provider from LA known for BBFS. Haven't seen her yet, but reports say she's an older provider and seems to be reliable for good service. Check out OC_Honey on HX.Yeah the pics are JAV actress Julia which are the same pics the agency in LA uses. However, I do see Casino also on the sweetasiangem site as well so not sure if she's actually in the OC now because it seems like she's at both places at once LOL.

VeryInterest
01-16-19, 11:36
Saw her a few days ago. Totally no go for BBFS, and gave me a weird look. Weak BBBJ and rushed as well.

Please don't message me asking for more info.

Mb3333
01-16-19, 12:47
Saw her a few days ago. Totally no go for BBFS, and gave me a weird look. Weak BBBJ and rushed as well.Appreciate the heads up. I almost booked.

ItsMe103
01-16-19, 23:30
I saw Rose this week. Like others said, she's older but imo, she's hot. Nice slim body with big bolt ons. She reminds me of pink / tomi, who is my atf. She doesn't look like her but has a simllar body type and the service was just as good. Lots of lfk which turned to dfk. BBBJ was good. She did it in front of a mirror. Then she got up for me to undress her. She had on some sexy lingerie and tall heels. I made her O twice in Daty. She's clean and shaven. Very sensitive. She returned the favor with more BBBJ and then hopped on slowly. She's definitely multi orgasmic. I shit you not, she had to cum at least 6 times during the session. Either that or she's a great actor. She's really tight. You can tell she loved it. Lots of LOUD moaning, heavy breathing, and fucking back. I pounded away BBFS about 30 minutes until CIP. She was a sweaty mess with her hair all over the place at the end haha. After cip, she kept me in with her legs and her eyes closed to enjoy it. Wanted me to keep pumping. We showered and she kept telling me how good it was haha. I'm definitely repeating with her. Service was incredible.

HapaBoy86
01-17-19, 01:13
I saw Rose this week. Like others said, she's older but imo, she's hot. Nice slim body with big bolt ons. She reminds me of pink / tomi, who is my atf. She doesn't look like her but has a simllar body type and the service was just as good. Lots of lfk which turned to dfk. BBBJ was good. She did it in front of a mirror. Then she got up for me to undress her. She had on some sexy lingerie and tall heels. I made her O twice in Daty. She's clean and shaven. Very sensitive. She returned the favor with more BBBJ and then hopped on slowly. She's definitely multi orgasmic. I shit you not, she had to cum at least 6 times during the session. Either that or she's a great actor. She's really tight. You can tell she loved it. Lots of LOUD moaning, heavy breathing, and fucking back. I pounded away BBFS about 30 minutes until CIP. She was a sweaty mess with her hair all over the place at the end haha. After cip, she kept me in with her legs and her eyes closed to enjoy it. Wanted me to keep pumping. We showered and she kept telling me how good it was haha. I'm definitely repeating with her. Service was incredible.Rose who? Have a link? Or?

Member #6548
01-17-19, 03:54
Long time lurker first time poster, thanks to this awesome forum I was able to check out a couple of thai beauties.

Superstar888.

Lindia in my opinion is the hottest Thai chick at the moment. Kicked myself for only getting an hour appointment. She is hot, unfortunately though no sign of BBFS or bb camel slide. I will still see her though, I am hooked.

Cutemandy.

She's hot and has this innocent elf look to her. I don't know why but she reminds me of an elf LOL. Bb camel slide, and it got pretty intense, felt the tip go slightly in a couple of times but she corrected herself so it wouldn't go in all the way, I feel like BBFS may be available in the future.

Cutehannah.

She's just average on the looks department, but damn that service is off the charts. She was all over me the second I got in the room, and quite literally the easiest BBFS I've ever had. She just hopped on with no hesitation. Got two pops, and as I was leaving she mentioned trying for three next time.

In terms of looks: superstar888, cutemandy, cutehannah.

In terms of service: cutehannah, cutemandy and superstar888 are tied as they are so similar there is no clear one that stood out more than the other when it came to service.

I would recommend that you see all three, the only downside being that superstar888 is all the way in pasadena but she told me she visits oc from time to time. If anyone can recommend any other thai providers in oc or la area please post or pm me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Member #6548
01-17-19, 03:56
I saw Rose this week. Like others said, she's older but imo, she's hot. Nice slim body with big bolt ons. She reminds me of pink / tomi, who is my atf. She doesn't look like her but has a simllar body type and the service was just as good. Lots of lfk which turned to dfk. BBBJ was good. She did it in front of a mirror. Then she got up for me to undress her. She had on some sexy lingerie and tall heels. I made her O twice in Daty. She's clean and shaven. Very sensitive. She returned the favor with more BBBJ and then hopped on slowly. She's definitely multi orgasmic. I shit you not, she had to cum at least 6 times during the session. Either that or she's a great actor. She's really tight. You can tell she loved it. Lots of LOUD moaning, heavy breathing, and fucking back. I pounded away BBFS about 30 minutes until CIP. She was a sweaty mess with her hair all over the place at the end haha. After cip, she kept me in with her legs and her eyes closed to enjoy it. Wanted me to keep pumping. We showered and she kept telling me how good it was haha. I'm definitely repeating with her. Service was incredible.Is this the same rose as in roseandwine on hx? I'm pretty positive but I just wanted to confirm just to make sure. She's definitely a looker.

ItsMe103
01-17-19, 11:54
Is this the same rose as in roseandwine on hx? I'm pretty positive but I just wanted to confirm just to make sure. She's definitely a looker.I wish. AFAIK, she's CFS. If I'm wrong, let me know. She's hot.

I'm talking about rose from indyazn.

ScotchGuard9
01-17-19, 13:36
Is this the same rose as in roseandwine on hx? I'm pretty positive but I just wanted to confirm just to make sure. She's definitely a looker.Roseandwine is CFS only. A very fun time though and definitely recommended.

Duke1973
01-17-19, 16:19
Is this the same rose as in roseandwine on hx? I'm pretty positive but I just wanted to confirm just to make sure. She's definitely a looker.Roseandwine has natural Cs.

TimWoods, your mailbox is full. She is real and in Irvine. The contact method with roseandwine is from HX message. I don't know her screening process.

Winger537
01-18-19, 11:04
Anyone have info on J from K-Girlfriend and Dana from K-Avengers?

Loveit Ca
01-18-19, 14:28
It all looks like business as usual on HX, but the LA Times reported on Mar 31 that all of the asianworld2000 locations were busted. Be careful! Googling asianworld2000 will get you the details.

LonerRanger
01-18-19, 14:47
Long time lurker first time poster, thanks to this awesome forum I was able to check out a couple of thai beauties.

Superstar888.

Lindia in my opinion is the hottest Thai chick at the moment. Kicked myself for only getting an hour appointment. She is hot, unfortunately though no sign of BBFS or bb camel slide. I will still see her though, I am hooked.

Cutemandy.

She's hot and has this innocent elf look to her..Superstar888, Lindia, CuteHannah.

I have seen all three ladies a few times and pretty much had the same experience.

CuteHannah smokes weed so the smell may bother you.

CH also has messed up teeth.

Her HX are her with plenty of PhotoShop work.

EmoDisliker
01-18-19, 15:47
Anyone have info on J from K-Girlfriend and Dana from K-Avengers?I haven't seen J, but been to that agency a bunch of times and the booker told me J is one of the hottest girls they've ever had, but the downside is she doesn't do msog, if that's important to you.

HumblePie
01-18-19, 17:49
It all looks like business as usual on HX, but the LA Times reported on Mar 31 that all of the asianworld2000 locations were busted. Be careful! Googling asianworld2000 will get you the details.Old article and not the same Asianworld2000.

JasonVee
01-18-19, 18:24
Anyone has Bare experience with Alice from KCupid?

Jurge
01-18-19, 19:20
Anyone got her number? I can't seem to find it.

JetSkiRulz
01-18-19, 20:02
It all looks like business as usual on HX, but the LA Times reported on Mar 31 that all of the asianworld2000 locations were busted. Be careful! Googling asianworld2000 will get you the details.That article is from 2017. It's all blown over now.

Illusive138
01-18-19, 20:42
It all looks like business as usual on HX, but the LA Times reported on Mar 31 that all of the asianworld2000 locations were busted. Be careful! Googling asianworld2000 will get you the details.That article is from March 17th, 2017 which was quite a while ago.

I know Mongers have used this agency quite recently so I assume it safe now.

SCJohn
01-18-19, 21:35
Anyone got her number? I can't seem to find it.Contact her on HX.

Malicious
01-19-19, 01:16
Saw RoxyPiper (formerly SBTehran) and BBFS is available; BB greek available with additional amount.

Great lean body but bolt ons are hard. If the boobs weren't hard, I'd be back often. Service is very good but she can talk a lot so you'd have to take charge of the session.

They never said over a PM, and I recommend not asking, just go, be cool and see what happened. CIP and some CIA for under two.

Tight28.

Roxypiper.

PrincessBrooke.

Vivalasvanesa.

You're welcome. Send me a message if you have a trade. Not giving it all up for free.

MacNCheese
01-19-19, 03:13
Anyone have info on J from K-Girlfriend and Dana from K-Avengers?Saw J when she was in town last time. Slim figure and relatively young, mid 20's. She's quite pretty, but attitude can be cold. I remember her having a very friendly attitude but kind of a dead fish in bed. I think I remember others saying she was pretty restrictive in their sessions too.

Dana is cute. Looks like her pictures with a little photoshop. She has a darker complexion in person. Skinny body and no ass. Very nice shower routine with a reach under and soapy p2 p. Could feel (but not see) some stretch marks on her stomach which makes me wonder if she's a mom, and she had a hypopigmented mark near her crotch that was a little surprising. Guessing she's early 30's. I was happy with her service.

Considering what thread we're in, I will say I doubt either are BBFS friendly. I don't push for it, but I did feel both were pretty careful about where things were.

OCpyro
01-19-19, 04:19
Saw RoxyPiper (formerly SBTehran) and BBFS is available; BB greek available with additional amount.

Great lean body but bolt ons are hard. If the boobs weren't hard, I'd be back often. Service is very good but she can talk a lot so you'd have to take charge of the session.How recent? Been thinking about seeing her. Is she better looking in person?

Member #5945
01-19-19, 06:21
Anyone has Bare experience with Alice from KCupid?Didn't bother trying for BBFS for alice from kcupid, another reviewer mentioned she looked sickly and as much as I'd hate to agree on it I noticed that too. Part of the reason I didn't try for it. Also pics of alice are not accurate. Idk if chanel is BBFS but she's with the same agency as alice and she's a solid provider nonetheless, probably a safer bet than alice. Also is chanel bbfs friendly? First time i saw her after i had finished daty i was on top and it seemed like she was waiting for me to go in, but me being the dummy that i am hesitated and it was game over cfs at that point. Shes still a good provider irregardless if shes bbfs/cfs but id probably see her more often if i know bbfs is a possibility.

Mini update on japan, If I would have shown up a couple of days earlier I couldve had a chance to see jav actress aika, as she worked for an agency a couple of days right before I showed up. Feeling sad that i missed such an awesome jav provider, hoping she will reappaear before I leave japan but highly doubt it.

Member #5945
01-19-19, 06:24
I met alice before this post, regret. It was 280 hr at that time, now it is 260. She has no looks, skin, body look pretty sick. No ass. Weak service. I should have booked chanel instead.Replied as reference to my other post.

Member #5945
01-19-19, 06:54
Anyone got her number? I can't seem to find it.Contact her through hx.

Duke1973
01-19-19, 10:34
It all looks like business as usual on HX, but the LA Times reported on Mar 31 that all of the asianworld2000 locations were busted. Be careful! Googling asianworld2000 will get you the details.The article did not say anything about asianworld2000, if you saw it somewhere else, please help and point it out. Thanks!

Member #6607
01-19-19, 14:02
Hey gents,

Long time lurker but first time posting. Glad to contribute finally!

Saw Betty yesterday via Cuban Dreams on HX. Had been wanting to see her for a while, so had to catch her before she left town again (she's out in Vegas now). First, she's super hot. Mature for sure, but very fit and hot MILF face. Someone had mentioned on here that she had butt implants. I definitely don't think that's the case. Her ass wasn't even that big, more just nicely toned. She said she'd been changing up her workout routine because she got too muscular before. So maybe that's why people thought it was fake before?!

No BBFS for me but it was pretty close. I feel like she would on a 2nd visit. Overall a great time, she's a firecracker and loves to fuck. Definitely likes to change up the positions a lot. I would repeat.

NoClue02
01-19-19, 19:44
It all looks like business as usual on HX, but the LA Times reported on Mar 31 that all of the asianworld2000 locations were busted. Be careful! Googling asianworld2000 will get you the details.If you just Google that, the first link is an article about a bust that shut down most of thai agencies. Thaiangel4 u was one of them that disappeared after the news. I hope they just be cautious and not part of those forcing girls into the business. It has nothing to do asianworld2000 agency on hx, at least that's what I know of. The bust is multi states, I think, for human trafficking. I'm supporting for these busts. I hope all the agencies I have visited is not those that are forcing those girls into it. Otherwise.

DrCock
01-20-19, 00:08
If you didn't get BBFS then why post this in the Bareback forum and Not in the HX forum?

Hey gents,

Saw Betty yesterday via Cuban Dreams on HX. Had been wanting to see her for a while, so had to catch her before she left town again (she's out in Vegas now). First, she's super hot. Mature for sure, but very fit and hot MILF face. Someone had mentioned on here that she had butt implants. I definitely don't think that's the case. Her ass wasn't even that big, more just nicely toned. She said she'd been changing up her workout routine because she got too muscular before. So maybe that's why people thought it was fake before?!

No BBFS for me but it was pretty close. I feel like she would on a 2nd visit. Overall a great time, she's a firecracker and loves to fuck. Definitely likes to change up the positions a lot. I would repeat.

Duke1973
01-20-19, 09:50
... Someone had mentioned on here that she had butt implants. I definitely don't think that's the case. I told him so.

ItsMe103
01-20-19, 17:34
Hey gents,

No BBFS for me but it was pretty close. I feel like she would on a 2nd visit. Overall a great time, she's a firecracker and loves to fuck. Definitely likes to change up the positions a lot. I would repeat.I got BBFS from her when she first came on the scene a few years back. No on the first but the 2nd time around I asked her to slip it in during camel slide and she did. She said no to CIP but she got carried away while riding and I got to anyway. BBFS no CIP the 3rd time around. This was years ago. I saw her again when she came back a few months ago and I don't feel like the option is on the table anymore. I didn't push for it but she made sure to have the condom ready when it was time for action. Could have been on off day, she seemed distant.

Illusive138
01-20-19, 21:36
Mini update on japan, If I would have shown up a couple of days earlier I couldve had a chance to see jav actress aika, as she worked for an agency a couple of days right before I showed up. Feeling sad that i missed such an awesome jav provider, hoping she will reappaear before I leave japan but highly doubt it.Aww that sucks, What agency does Aika work with I tried researching before a while back but didn't her working. She's one of my Wish Bucket List. Hope you get your Encounter Before you leave. If so hook it up with the details.

HumblePie
01-21-19, 15:50
If you didn't get BBFS then why post this in the Bareback forum and Not in the HX forum?It's good to know which girls are non BBFS too.

JohnHada
01-22-19, 12:40
Has anyone seen Kristi from ca-kdolls? She was in SD briefly.

Mb3333
01-22-19, 13:00
How recent? Been thinking about seeing her. Is she better looking in person?She's one of the hottest chicks around.

Chinese731
01-22-19, 15:15
BBFS is not my thing but thought one of you might be interested in TOFTT. Classybrii responded to me via PM with her menu and BBFS is available. She is new and no network, so definitely do your due diligence to make sure its safe.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/classybrii

KimchiPowerJP
01-22-19, 21:43
Has anyone seen Kristi from ca-kdolls? She was in SD briefly.I saw her few days ago, of courseshe did not look as hot as the girl in pics. She is between fat and thick. Hard to define. Her face is pretty anyway, she work hard to please, I like her BJ skill. I did not ask BB, so I'm not sure. I probably won't repeat. She said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

HapaBoy86
01-22-19, 22:58
BBFS is not my thing but thought one of you might be interested in TOFTT. Classybrii responded to me via PM with her menu and BBFS is available. She is new and no network, so definitely do your due diligence to make sure its safe.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/classybriiPossibly a catfish or another possible ripoff? Plenty of new handles popping up to rip people off lately.

HapaBoy86
01-22-19, 23:01
She's one of the hottest chicks around.Reports she used to BBFS?

Anybody recently see her and confirm.

Also, she is booked by la a lvl 5 guy!

ScoopDaDrop
01-23-19, 06:53
I saw her few days ago, of courseshe did not look as hot as the girl in pics. She is between fat and thick. Hard to define. Her face is pretty anyway, she work hard to please, I like her BJ skill. I did not ask BB, so I'm not sure. I probably won't repeat. She said she is leaving in 2 weeks.Her pics remind me of Sonya / Alexa / Sua, its not her is it?

Jake Diver
01-23-19, 14:38

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/classybriiCurrently no pics in her album and no network. Going to hard for anyone to TOFTT.

JohnHada
01-23-19, 15:04
Her pics remind me of Sonya / Alexa / Sua, its not her is it?No, she is NOT Sonya / Alexa / Sua. She is on a LONG vacation, according to her booker in LA.

AlienFresh
01-23-19, 18:30

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/classybrii"she doesn't have one photo in her profile, no ratings. ".

Jurge
01-25-19, 13:06
Just an FYI Diane's back if she was your taste.

She had a boob job though, and she showed me all happy lmao, personally isn't my taste but she's a really good provider so I just gave her a thumbs up.

ItsMe103
01-25-19, 14:22

She had a boob job though, and she showed me all happy lmao, personally isn't my taste but she's a really good provider so I just gave her a thumbs up.Damn. Her small boobs were perfect imo. How are they? Are they hard? Do they look ok?

Christophe1
01-25-19, 14:36
Damn. Her small boobs were perfect imo. How are they? Are they hard? Do they look ok?LOL. Why o why?

If you buy.

Heaven spirit sent down a gift of big fucking tits? And the world suddenly becomes the, it is yours gift. Pay cash and SHIT.

IDK. I guess if I could pay $5000 for a bigger dick, maybe, I would do it.

Luckily, as has been passed down from tear to year. I am perfect.

Jurge
01-25-19, 14:44
Damn. Her small boobs were perfect imo. How are they? Are they hard? Do they look ok?Yeah I thought they were perfect too, you don't get many kgirls with small boobs and it's a shame.

They were pretty firms, though they weren't huge.

She told me that guys prefer the bigger ones and I did tell her the small ones were better, but still the best provider for me at least.

Jack926
01-26-19, 20:49
Yeah I thought they were perfect too, you don't get many kgirls with small boobs and it's a shame.

They were pretty firms, though they weren't huge.

She told me that guys prefer the bigger ones and I did tell her the small ones were better, but still the best provider for me at least.Yes-she has enlarged them to 32 D. Not that big. She was OK before or after. She should have fixed her teeth rather than tits. She still is a very nice provider.

NotBradPitt
01-27-19, 23:13
Seen Ari who is blonde, tanned and sexy (imo).

She is a no go on the BBFS.

Goes by the name Bora in San Diego, where the S. D. Forum also said no BBFS.

She was in the O. C. Before as Kai.

I enjoyed myself and will give her another go.

SCJohn
01-27-19, 23:46
Yes-she has enlarged them to 32 D. Not that big. She was OK before or after. She should have fixed her teeth rather than tits. She still is a very nice provider.They look and feel great! Never really noticed her teeth. I'll have to check them out next time. One really cool chick.

NoClue02
01-27-19, 23:54
Is she still offer BBFS?

NoIdeaBro
01-28-19, 00:11

She had a boob job though, and she showed me all happy lmao, personally isn't my taste but she's a really good provider so I just gave her a thumbs up.Where can I find this Diane everyone speaks of?

MacNCheese
01-28-19, 00:25
Has anyone seen Aida from KCupids? Pictures suggest she's Sooin from LA / Olive from up north.

AmongP
01-28-19, 15:58
Any mongers here have any connects or tips to finding a nice GFE young white girl. I've been in the Korean agency scene in LA and OC and tons of Tijuana exp if you want help there. Again if you have any tips that would be great, thanks fellas.

NoClue02
01-28-19, 19:04
Where can I find this Diane everyone speaks of?Check out firstasians on hx for her contact.

Made the visit today to see her again. Kinda disappointed.

It's either she really lube up or her kitty is filled with the juice from the previous monger. Asked to shower first and ended up cfs with her. Her titty is bigger but doesn't really look good on her imo. I think she really needs to work on her teeth and breath. Today visit, her breath bother me quite a bit. Other than that, she's still cute and her BJ skill seems to improve a lot!

Jack926
01-28-19, 19:35
Has anyone seen Aida from KCupids? Pictures suggest she's Sooin from LA / Olive from up north.BBFS with no resistance but she is an older gal with tummy. I would not go back there. She is extremely tight. She is not good looking: She is below average girl next door.

PepsiLover
01-29-19, 18:55
BBFS with no resistance but she is an older gal with tummy. I would not go back there. She is extremely tight. She is not good looking: She is below average girl next door.It's hard to keep up with so many providers switching agencies, but the general rule of thumb is that when they are switching agencies, especially with different names, means that they aren't that good. Their main motive for working, just like all of us, is to make money. The good ones usually stay where they are because the words spread and they become popular, thus building regular repeat clients, and they are happy to rake in the money that they are making. They usually switch because they are not making enough money because mongers are reluctant to see someone who is mediocre. Always remember, don't believe the hype of their enhanced photos, we are in the world of deceptive practice of false advertising at the highest degree.

NeedAheRealBad
01-30-19, 12:56
Anyone recognize Jewel's pictures on cakdolls? They look like a girl who worked in either LA or the bay but I can't remember her name. Any help appreciated.

MacNCheese
01-30-19, 13:30
Anyone recognize Jewel's pictures on cakdolls? They look like a girl who worked in either LA or the bay but I can't remember her name. Any help appreciated.Passion.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/passion-escort-san-mateo-393744

Dopema
01-30-19, 19:11
Anyone recognize Jewel's pictures on cakdolls? They look like a girl who worked in either LA or the bay but I can't remember her name. Any help appreciated.Just saw her today she has nice rack and her snapper is very tight; did not get BBFS with her tho it might be a YMMV. I think some of these girls that come from up north come down here to take a break from all the cervix white washing they get up in the bay area then again who knows. Keep you dicks hard bruhs!

Jurge
01-31-19, 00:19
Check out firstasians on hx for her contact.

Made the visit today to see her again. Kinda disappointed.

It's either she really lube up or her kitty is filled with the juice from the previous monger. Asked to shower first and ended up cfs with her. Her titty is bigger but doesn't really look good on her imo. I think she really needs to work on her teeth and breath. Today visit, her breath bother me quite a bit. Other than that, she's still cute and her BJ skill seems to improve a lot!Yeah I did notice her being extremely wet today, usually she's tight.

They be working her hard LOL, I guess just careful with her for now.

Still an amazing provider regardless.

Xmul22
01-31-19, 19:54
I got BBFS from her when she first came on the scene a few years back. No on the first but the 2nd time around I asked her to slip it in during camel slide and she did. She said no to CIP but she got carried away while riding and I got to anyway. BBFS no CIP the 3rd time around. This was years ago. I saw her again when she came back a few months ago and I don't feel like the option is on the table anymore. I didn't push for it but she made sure to have the condom ready when it was time for action. Could have been on off day, she seemed distant.Saw her last year, and she was adamant about no BB. In the pussy. Now the booty was fair game! She said she allowed it was because she liked me, but again pointed out BB pussy was off-limits. First time with her, regular with the agency, so YMMV. She's what I consider "nightclub hot", and not "skanky street". Her accent, when she was telling me to "fuck my booty", it sounded like, "fuck my pussy". I very much would repeat!

Member #6607
01-31-19, 22:28
Saw her last year, and she was adamant about no BB. In the pussy. Now the booty was fair game! She said she allowed it was because she liked me, but again pointed out BB pussy was off-limits. First time with her, regular with the agency, so YMMV. She's what I consider "nightclub hot", and not "skanky street". Her accent, when she was telling me to "fuck my booty", it sounded like, "fuck my pussy". I very much would repeat!I can confirm this report. No bb pussy (as I reported earlier) but after our first round and a second shower she let me slip it in bare anal. Same thing for me, she said it was because she liked me. However, our time was almost up so the backdoor action was quite brief. Ended up pulling out and having her finish me with BBBJ / HJ and some fun dirty talk. She's definitely a spicy Cuban MILF. I would repeat.

Member #6607
01-31-19, 22:29
She's one of the hottest chicks around.Rocky is smoking hot and was very much bb for me (pussy on multiple visits and anal on our 3rd).

Member #6607
02-01-19, 14:17
Rocky is smoking hot and was very much bb for me (pussy on multiple visits and anal on our 3rd).Roxy Piper not Rocky (darn autocorrect). Can't figure out how to edit my post.

DancingKing
02-01-19, 14:42
Rocky is smoking hot and was very much bb for me (pussy on multiple visits and anal on our 3rd).Is her phone number the same as it was before when she went by SB? Or can you point me to her new contact / profile?

OCpyro
02-01-19, 19:35
Saw her in OC. Service was good, BBFS. But just wasn't too into her. She's a good kisser, but has greyish, dark teeth. Not a repeat for me, no chemistry.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/OC_Honey

HapaBoy86
02-01-19, 23:08
Rocky is smoking hot and was very much bb for me (pussy on multiple visits and anal on our 3rd).SHe still booked by lachineseguy?

Clams
02-02-19, 06:05
Saw her in OC. Service was good, BBFS. But just wasn't too into her. She's a good kisser, but has greyish, dark teeth. Not a repeat for me, no chemistry.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/OC_HoneyWas her pictures accurate or does she look way different?

AverageGuy82
02-02-19, 11:00
They are of a Asian porn actress. I'm forgetting the name but you can do a Google image search and it'll pop up.

Was her pictures accurate or does she look way different?

Jurge
02-02-19, 13:19

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/OC_HoneyWas she more of a dead fish? Or was she into it? Damage? Is it just her teeth that are bad and the body is good?

Bastard Chorum
02-02-19, 14:08
They are of a Asian porn actress. I'm forgetting the name but you can do a Google image search and it'll pop up.JAV actress Julia.

Member #6607
02-02-19, 14:49
Is her phone number the same as it was before when she went by SB? Or can you point me to her new contact / profile?She's on HX as RoxyPiper. Not sure if lachineseguy still books her. Wasn't a problem for me either way.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoxyPiper

OCpyro
02-03-19, 06:22
Was she more of a dead fish? Or was she into it? Damage? Is it just her teeth that are bad and the body is good?She was into it, I wasn't. Skinny body, nice tits, not much of an ass. Kinda cute, but bad teeth, which kills it for me. 200 hhr 260 hr.

Tsar1
02-04-19, 14:57
Was her pictures accurate or does she look way different?I seen casino when she was in LA. Those pics belong to Japanese pornstar. Casino pretty good looking though.

ScotchGuard9
02-05-19, 14:40
Has anyone seen Sofia Veria? She's got BBFS pictures but look like porn shots?

I have seen a few girls post these lately. Is this code for BBFS is on the table even if the menu says no?

Dakegg
02-05-19, 15:18

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/OC_HoneyHow does casino look like when they use jav star Julia in the pictures?

Jack926
02-06-19, 01:14

I have seen a few girls post these lately. Is this code for BBFS is on the table even if the menu says no?Those photos are SUGGESTIVE that BBFS is on the table and to get you EXCITED. She is a porno star and obviously those photos are her porn shots.

NoochNooch
02-06-19, 15:53
Those photos are SUGGESTIVE that BBFS is on the table and to get you EXCITED. She is a porno star and obviously those photos are her porn shots.I had asked her for her menu, and states clearly that BBFS is off the table, fwiw. I know escorts will tell you different of the circumstances are right, but I'm less inclined to even bother. I have plenty of other sure things to go for.

MrChaco
02-08-19, 11:15

I have seen a few girls post these lately. Is this code for BBFS is on the table even if the menu says no?Whats her porn name please.

Thanks.

Jurge
02-08-19, 17:30
So I went to go see her, she was a little older but still good looking, her voice is a little deeper than I'd like, but she was pretty good at speaking English, which is a plus for me. Her attitude is a little cold at first but it warms up, definitely BBFS, but you got to ask. In the end of the session it did smell a little fishy, so maybe watch out for that, and I'll definitely get myself checked, but maybe it's just from working a lot lmao.

Overall cute, I wouldn't repeat because she isn't my type, but she's really chill.

LmNop
02-09-19, 01:40
Whats her porn name please.

Thanks.Raquel Diamond.

UltraCreamy
02-09-19, 04:26
Those photos are SUGGESTIVE that BBFS is on the table and to get you EXCITED. She is a porno star and obviously those photos are her porn shots.That's exactly it. Already asked her. Got a hard 'NO'.

Member #6548
02-09-19, 13:54
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up Lindia is in costa mesa, already saw her twice. She leaves on Sunday. She tells me she doesn't visit oc often so if you've been meaning to see her knows your chance, otherwise you'd have to drive all the way to Pasadena. IMO the hottest Thai gal currently working and totally worth it. I rarely book sessions over an hour but both of the times I saw her at costa mesa I booked two hour appts she's that good IMO.

LmNop
02-09-19, 18:53
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up Lindia is in costa mesa, already saw her twice. She leaves on Sunday. She tells me she doesn't visit oc often so if you've been meaning to see her knows your chance, otherwise you'd have to drive all the way to Pasadena. IMO the hottest Thai gal currently working and totally worth it. I rarely book sessions over an hour but both of the times I saw her at costa mesa I booked two hour appts she's that good IMO.Does she do bb?

AmericanNinja
02-09-19, 22:41
So I went to go see her, she was a little older but still good looking, her voice is a little deeper than I'd like, but she was pretty good at speaking English, which is a plus for me. Her attitude is a little cold at first but it warms up, definitely BBFS, but you got to ask. In the end of the session it did smell a little fishy, so maybe watch out for that, and I'll definitely get myself checked, but maybe it's just from working a lot lmao.

Overall cute, I wouldn't repeat because she isn't my type, but she's really chill.Ohh I don't like the fishy smell I'll have to pass.

Jurge
02-10-19, 04:12
Ohh I don't like the fishy smell I'll have to pass.Yeah if I smelled it prior I would've, but it was weird, it was after the deed was done.

FeelDeez010
02-10-19, 10:41
I saw Tight based on high reviews on looks and service from HX. The service part, I agree but looks, no. Pics hide a flabby gut and reproduction signs. She is probably in her early 40's and seen alot of mileage. I personally did not find her attractive but some may. Especially older men. I did not take part in BBFS but I dumped a manual load basically right in her box so my guess she is open to it.Manual load? So you did get BBFS?

Pounder1060
02-10-19, 20:02
Vivalasvanesa worth a visit to see?

Any recent BBFS.

Pounder1060
02-10-19, 20:42

Any recent BBFS.

DJwezzy
02-11-19, 04:19

Any recent BBFS.Dude I say pass.

She is beat.

Jake Diver
02-12-19, 15:11

Any recent BBFS.She has let herself go, and has put on about 20-25 lbs. She's also fallen off the wagon a few times. Still good for BB though. Not sure if I'd see her again unless I'm desperate for BB action.

MrSunnyHills
02-12-19, 15:34
Manual load? So you did get BBFS?I think he's saying there was some hand action and the "shot" ended up in the hole. Thus he is thinking if she's not picky about that, she'd probably allow BBFS.

Xmul22
02-13-19, 15:44
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up Lindia is in costa mesa, already saw her twice. She leaves on Sunday. She tells me she doesn't visit oc often so if you've been meaning to see her knows your chance, otherwise you'd have to drive all the way to Pasadena. IMO the hottest Thai gal currently working and totally worth it. I rarely book sessions over an hour but both of the times I saw her at costa mesa I booked two hour appts she's that good IMO.She still around? Her ad is up, but I don't have mail privileges anymore.

LonerRanger
02-13-19, 18:13
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up Lindia is in costa mesa, already saw her twice. She leaves on Sunday. She tells me she doesn't visit oc often so if you've been meaning to see her knows your chance, otherwise you'd have to drive all the way to Pasadena. IMO the hottest Thai gal currently working and totally worth it. I rarely book sessions over an hour but both of the times I saw her at costa mesa I booked two hour appts she's that good IMO.You posted this in bareback beauties section.

I have seen her a couple of time she does not even offer camel slides so BBFS did not seem like an option with her.

FA20D
02-13-19, 20:51
This isn't what we do here. All this post will do is bring every wanna be Lone Ranger/White Knight out to talk about how wrong that is.

A2

LonerRanger
02-13-19, 21:35
Does she do bb?I have seen her a few times in Pasadena and never even received camel slides.

Never received a hint that BBFS was / is available.

Dabutmstr
02-13-19, 23:52
Seems to be a lot of ads of providers offering bareback (BBFS, greek, BBBJCIM) lately. I tend to stick with providers I am familiar with but with so much to surf and dip, maybe time to get adventurous. For the expert mongers, other than the usual common sense approach, any of these providers / agencies at cityxguide and the like require "Proceed with Caution"?

Jake Diver
02-14-19, 03:13
There's a post and a pic from her in the plex's safety club today about someone trying to force BBFS on her then punching her and bouncing when they didn't receive it.Seriously. I saw the pic she posted of herself. She really got messed up. Dude who did it should seriously go to jail. And this asshole is going to ruin shit for the rest of us. You can scratch another off the list who will be willing to go BB in the future.

Entelk
02-14-19, 15:18
Seems to be a lot of ads of providers offering bareback (BBFS, greek, BBBJCIM) lately. I tend to stick with providers I am familiar with but with so much to surf and dip, maybe time to get adventurous. For the expert mongers, other than the usual common sense approach, any of these providers / agencies at cityxguide and the like require "Proceed with Caution"?Most of these are going to be Asian ladies 40 yrs old. CX and Adlist are basically like old school backpage or craigslist -- 10% chance of a good time, 89% chance of disappointment, 1% chance of getting robbed.

Dabutmstr
02-14-19, 19:06
Most of these are going to be Asian ladies 40 yrs old. CX and Adlist are basically like old school backpage or craigslist -- 10% chance of a good time, 89% chance of disappointment, 1% chance of getting robbed.Thanks for the breakdown with not much of a red flag warning. As for being robbed, some of the past service would fit that category. Definitely a proceed with caution and YMMV as you go venture.

SoccerFan123
02-15-19, 00:31
Does anyone have the contact info for XoSweetnessXo?

NoochNooch
02-15-19, 01:07
Does anyone have the contact info for XoSweetnessXo?She's https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LucyLavey now, good luck trying to get a timely response from her, I sure don't have it.

DickStrange
02-15-19, 06:46
She's https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LucyLavey now, good luck trying to get a timely response from her, I sure don't have it.And for the important question: BBFS?

FA20D
02-15-19, 15:36
And for the important question: BBFS?Unsure of her new handle but I did get BBFS from her under her sweetness handle days before she killed it.

NoochNooch
02-15-19, 23:46
Unsure of her new handle but I did get BBFS from her under her sweetness handle days before she killed it.It's still on the menu, as of the 13th.

Winger537
02-16-19, 03:54
New Latina from asianworld (Cuban dreams) Elena. Anyone seen her yet? What are your thoughts?

Bastard Chorum
02-16-19, 14:46
Does anyone recognize her? Based on the photos, she's quite the looker.

https://ca-kdolls.club/product/kandi/

Jurge
02-16-19, 19:42

https://ca-kdolls.club/product/kandi/Idk about bareback, but the pics look way too good to be true.

Jack926
02-18-19, 01:38

https://ca-kdolls.club/product/kandi/Yes-Unfortunately the OC booker for CA-KDolls photos are not really reliable. I also wondered about Kandi-she does look HOT with or without COVER.

AmericanNinja
02-18-19, 18:28
Yes-Unfortunately the OC booker for CA-KDolls photos are not really reliable. I also wondered about Kandi-she does look HOT with or without COVER.I've always had a fun time there.

Some pix are very real and some new babes I guess just like to be more private and not have their pix for all to see, I get it.

The hotties are always entertaining.

Jake Diver
02-19-19, 01:44
I've always had a fun time there.

Some pix are very real and some new babes I guess just like to be more private and not have their pix for all to see, I get it.

The hotties are always entertaining.How old are the girls from there?

Jack926
02-20-19, 02:00
How old are the girls from there?

Well, one can guess that most of these girls are 27-40 years old. I think Rose was 40+ years old but she was better than most 25 years old.

FYI, Rose is gone now.

Kerkerker
02-20-19, 23:55
Does anyone know the percentage of providers that provides BB?

Honestly, it's not my thing but just wanted to know the percentage of BBFS providers out here.

EastHornDog14
02-21-19, 01:27

Honestly, it's not my thing but just wanted to know the percentage of BBFS providers out here.Given the blatantly obvious issues with running a sound statistical survey, but based off my personal experiences I'd say somewhere between 30 to 40%. But this can clearly vary among race / ethnicity, age, etc. , and various other factors.

There's also a lot of taboo surrounding BBFS so among providers I doubt it'd be openly discussed.

Mel
02-21-19, 13:43
It's 11.6% with every statistical variation taken into account.

Honestly, it's not my thing but just wanted to know the percentage of BBFS providers out here.

Xmul22
02-21-19, 19:16
It's 11.6% with every statistical variation taken into account.You forgot the most important element: money. As cost increases, so does the percentage.

HapaBoy86
02-21-19, 21:36

Honestly, it's not my thing but just wanted to know the percentage of BBFS providers out here.Its too hard to tell. I know several that are very hush hush about it and those are the ones that blast everyone on hx about it! LOL.

SporadicLurker
02-21-19, 22:12
It's 11.6% with every statistical variation taken into account.11.7% You rounded down and not up.

MrFurley
02-22-19, 02:39
New Latina from asianworld (Cuban dreams) Elena. Anyone seen her yet? What are your thoughts?About to TOFTT. Couldn't see her pic so going off gut. Hope it works.

ItsMe103
02-22-19, 12:33
About to TOFTT. Couldn't see her pic so going off gut. Hope it works.There are already reports on her in other forums. As far as BBFS, she's a no.

MaxCummings
02-22-19, 12:45
Any of you fellows have any reviews on Roxy bugatti? Aka elisa sweetz? I'm interested and naturally any recent input on her would be helpful. I did dig up some info here on here from the past, someone said she gave them something but it was never verified if it she was the cause of it.

HapaBoy86
02-22-19, 21:02
Any of you fellows have any reviews on Roxy bugatti? Aka elisa sweetz? I'm interested and naturally any recent input on her would be helpful. I did dig up some info here on here from the past, someone said she gave them something but it was never verified if it she was the cause of it.I saw her several times before she got a std. Her asssssss is alot bigger now as well. Very easy to talk to but has a b / f. Also, easy BBFS as well. But, haven't seen her after she got the std.

Her screening is very lazy also. Be careful. But, its up to you?

KoolKeith323
02-23-19, 09:51
Its too hard to tell. I know several that are very hush hush about it and those are the ones that blast everyone on hx about it! LOL.Don't you just hate that? Guys and girls doing that shit reporting to gain Hx credibility and fame, but do bare themselves. GTFO with that LOL.

MastaBaiter
02-23-19, 10:49
Pics have some shopping done, but fairly accurate. A bit older.

Bbfscip 2 x.

GimmeMoreHead
02-23-19, 16:04
Any of you fellows have any reviews on Roxy bugatti? Aka elisa sweetz? I'm interested and naturally any recent input on her would be helpful. I did dig up some info here on here from the past, someone said she gave them something but it was never verified if it she was the cause of it.She had a kid recently and she is s thicker than when I used to see her. Hapaboy is right in saying she's easy BBFS. No rules, all 3 holes bareback creampie. Pretty much up for anything but I stopped seeing her after the std rumors. I saw her several times, always raw, and never caught std. She also has a sister, busty brittany, that's also bbfscip. Huge tits on her.

Dopema
02-23-19, 19:21
Yup BBFS CIP petite but her snapper was pretty loose.

Bbfscip 2 x.

GaeNamja
02-23-19, 19:54
Don't you just hate that? Guys and girls doing that shit reporting to gain Hx credibility and fame, but do bare themselves. GTFO with that LOL.I agree. I chuckle at some of dumbass girls I have barebacked myself blasting some dude who asked for it in a PM or something in the Safety Club. In my experience, the percentage of girls who allow BBFS is quite high. But as someone stated before, chemistry / hygiene / mutual attraction has alot to do with it. In some cases, girls state of mind has a factor. Be it drunk or high or otherwise.

There are times where I thought for sure it would happened based on reputation, looks, age, etc. But I didn't get it. But other times, I thought no way due to, again, age, rep, looks. And bam, in the middle of the session, I am entering her raw.

Key is, be clean, don't be creepy, come into the date with a positive attitude and up beat, be respectful, be into her (even if you have to fake it. Which 90% of the time I have to), never ask for it and just let it happen.

BangTango
02-24-19, 01:31
I agree. I chuckle at some of dumbass girls I have barebacked myself blasting some dude who asked for it in a PM or something in the Safety Club. In my experience, the percentage of girls who allow BBFS is quite high. But as someone stated before, chemistry / hygiene / mutual attraction has alot to do with it. In some cases, girls state of mind has a factor. Be it drunk or high or otherwise.

There are times where I thought for sure it would happened based on reputation, looks, age, etc. But I didn't get it. But other times, I thought no way due to, again, age, rep, looks. And bam, in the middle of the session, I am entering her raw.

Key is, be clean, don't be creepy, come into the date with a positive attitude and up beat, be respectful, be into her (even if you have to fake it. Which 90% of the time I have to), never ask for it and just let it happen.I would have to agree 100% with GN here and would like to add 2 things. # 1 It has been said before (especially on HX) ;.

1. Never, ever be on record in any form asking for. Or IMO commenting on BBFS. Like OP said there are many Ladies who will or at a minimum most likely consider going raw behind closed doors but on the record never in a million years. The hypocrisy at times is breathtaking.

2. With regard to HX remember this is what I call a pimp-centric network. What I mean by this is that I believe that upwards of 75% of the providers on HX are either managed or pimped. (I am not sure there is a difference between the two and if there is it's most likely like splitting hairs). Run by Pimps and errrrrrr Managers as long as you keep that thought central in your mind as you navigate through the muddy backwaters of HX you will d better. And never ever f'ing BLOG there. That is the kiss of death.

Another point I would like to drive home is on HX in many many cases you're never speaking with the provider or the female you desire (image or pic the is posted or that girl you wish to see).

Many times you are speaking to a male who is at times well versed in responding like a female or at least trying to. I have seen a lot of ladies from HX that never had heard of HX when I showed them HX and their profiles there was many mixed reactions.

So you can imagine the issues that arise there on HX if you encounter a problem with the lady or service it can and will usually become contentious and quickly too. The fact that again the site is Pimp-Centric and driven by those with monetary gains at stake will quite often be diametrically in opposition to your concerns and goals. Consequently, you will be most likely not be given a fair shake, especially if and when the "White Knights" enter the fray and rush to judgement. This is in my experience a major downside of HX.

I do however prefer HX overall which might sound strange to some.

Good luck!

KoolKeith323
02-25-19, 06:00
I would have to agree 100% with GN here and would like to add 2 things. # 1 It has been said before (especially on HX) ;.

1. Never, ever be on record in any form asking for. Or IMO commenting on BBFS. Like OP said there are many Ladies who will or at a minimum most likely consider going raw behind closed doors but on the record never in a million years. The hypocrisy at times is breathtaking.

2. With regard to HX remember this is what I call a pimp-centric network. What I mean by this is that I believe that upwards of 75% of the providers on HX are either managed or pimped. (I am not sure there is a difference between the two and if there is it's most likely like splitting hairs). Run by Pimps and errrrrrr Managers as long as you keep that thought central in your mind as you navigate through the muddy backwaters of HX you will d better. And never ever f'ing BLOG there. That is the kiss of death.

Another point I would like to drive home is on HX in many many cases you're never speaking with the provider or the female you desire (image or pic the is posted or that girl you wish to see).

Many times you are speaking to a male who is at times well versed in responding like a female or at least trying to. I have seen a lot of ladies from HX that never had heard of HX when I showed them HX and their profiles there was many mixed reactions.

So you can imagine the issues that arise there on HX if you encounter a problem with the lady or service it can and will usually become contentious and quickly too. The fact that again the site is Pimp-Centric and driven by those with monetary gains at stake will quite often be diametrically in opposition to your concerns and goals. Consequently, you will be most likely not be given a fair shake, especially if and when the "White Knights" enter the fray and rush to judgement. This is in my experience a major downside of HX.

I do however prefer HX overall which might sound strange to some.

Good luck!A lot of unsecure level 5 dudes also. What do they do? Get freebies? Threaten females telling them they'll get a serious negative rating? Or, if they manage their account, they'll become an instant level 5? Don't see such and such, etc.

OCDude1973
02-25-19, 15:56
Chanel.

Cora.

Iriz -.

Jane.

Janice.

Lindee.

Heather.

Milla.

Mika.

Sophia.

Kiko.

GaeNamja
02-25-19, 18:19
I don't know all the ins outs of HX, but I know not all Level 5 guys are artificially made. I know 2 of them who are low-key and simply banged their way up. No politics, no managing, no strong arming. Simply enjoyed themselves up the ladder.

HookerHunter
02-25-19, 19:42
So who has the latest skinny on sub amy? I'm seeing her tonight chatted to her about meeting but unshure if she's still BBFS as I didn't want to put that out on the airwaves.

KimchiPowerJP
02-25-19, 19:54

Bbfscip 2 x.How old? 40 Something? Look really old? Do you recommend seeing her?

Jack926
02-25-19, 19:58
Has anyone seen Sky? She looks hot.

HX at K-Girlfriend

HapaBoy86
02-25-19, 21:09
I don't know all the ins outs of HX, but I know not all Level 5 guys are artificially made. I know 2 of them who are low-key and simply banged their way up. No politics, no managing, no strong arming. Simply enjoyed themselves up the ladder.Yes, I will agree there are many good lvl 5 guys.

Cause I used to be a lvl 5 til about a 13 girls in my networked got wacked off the board or moved on.

But, alot of the people who know about the special lvl 5 treatments know about the guys who book.

HapaBoy86
02-25-19, 21:14
Has anyone seen Sky? She looks hot.

HX at K-GirlfriendShe does have a nice pair of soft looking boobies as well.

Punter3
02-25-19, 21:51
So who has the latest skinny on sub amy? I'm seeing her tonight chatted to her about meeting but unshure if she's still BBFS as I didn't want to put that out on the airwaves.I have nothing current on her, but she was BBFS about 1 year back. Let us know if she still accomodates. She did want a tip at the end, keep that in mind.

Bastard Chorum
02-26-19, 00:45
How old? 40 Something? Look really old? Do you recommend seeing her?She was recently with M in LA. I would say late 40's. Average looks and average lay but BBFS.

HookerHunter
02-26-19, 02:42
I have nothing current on her, but she was BBFS about 1 year back. Let us know if she still accomodates. She did want a tip at the end, keep that in mind.Yup still BBFS and for me. Wow what a GFE it was oohmazing! BTW, IUD warning! Very fucking tight.

I say excellent service that is top notch, I found a new keeper!

2 hh 3 h was the quoted MSRP.

Jack926
02-26-19, 19:35
She was recently with M in LA. I would say late 40's. Average looks and average lay but BBFS.If I had to guess, I would say she is very high 30 years old to 45. Face is definitely an average but her body is above average. I would say that her body is far better than her face. I would that she may be over 45 to 50 years old but her body is like a mid 30 years old woman.

Humyiy
02-27-19, 11:00
Cora photos look like "Green" who is YMMV pse. She can be moody and fly off the handle but if you catch her on a good day she'll be your wife fir an hr.

Chanel.

Cora.

Iriz -.

Jane.

Janice.

Lindee.

Heather.

Milla.

Mika.

Sophia.

Kiko.

ScotchGuard9
02-27-19, 15:52
If I had to guess, I would say she is very high 30 years old to 45. Face is definitely an average but her body is above average. I would say that her body is far better than her face. I would that she may be over 45 to 50 years old but her body is like a mid 30 years old woman.I saw her recently and would put her age around 40. She is very petite with a nice set of man made.

I actually had a great time with her. Lots of DFK and of course got BBFSCIP. She is not as tight as say Diane, but very similar in body type / size. She certainly aims to please.

Jack926
02-27-19, 20:15
I saw her recently and would put her age around 40. She is very petite with a nice set of man made.

I actually had a great time with her. Lots of DFK and of course got BBFSCIP. She is not as tight as say Diane, but very similar in body type / size. She certainly aims to please.Yes-I think that she is definitely more around 38-42/43 age. She does AIM to please.

Jim Thome
03-01-19, 00:28
I saw her recently and would put her age around 40. She is very petite with a nice set of man made.

I actually had a great time with her. Lots of DFK and of course got BBFSCIP. She is not as tight as say Diane, but very similar in body type / size. She certainly aims to please.Wonder what happened to diane. Wanted to see her again but looks like she's not around.

Jurge
03-01-19, 12:53
Wonder what happened to diane. Wanted to see her again but looks like she's not around.She said she's taking a break, they work her hard, so I'm not surprised.

Winger537
03-01-19, 13:46
Any Intel on Sky from K-girlfriend?

OCpyro
03-01-19, 23:20
Visited Lexi. She is as described, and I had fun with her. Good attitude, likes to fuck. Not much of an ass though. Bbfscip.

Any Intel on Sky from K-girlfriend?Sky used to be at Hobbyshoplv. Haven't had her myself, but she was well reviewed.

Jurge
03-02-19, 12:31
I haven't seen the kupcake agency in a while so I'm behind, any of them go BBFS? Would appreciate the intel.

Cappy73
03-02-19, 16:17
Anyone at any of those spas qualify for this thread?

Gbsoph
03-02-19, 19:37
Does anyone know if http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/XoSweetnessXo is still active? I've been itching to get back into it, doesn't look like her humaniplex profile is up anymore. Only contact info I was able to find was a phone number but no answer when called.

Oliver2707
03-02-19, 21:15
Any of you fellows have any reviews on Roxy bugatti? Aka elisa sweetz? I'm interested and naturally any recent input on her would be helpful. I did dig up some info here on here from the past, someone said she gave them something but it was never verified if it she was the cause of it.Yes she confirmed BB is available under the PSE Menu pricing, for +50.

WaitingRoom
03-03-19, 13:45
Does anyone know if http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/XoSweetnessXo is still active? I've been itching to get back into it, doesn't look like her humaniplex profile is up anymore. Only contact info I was able to find was a phone number but no answer when called.Believe she is lucylavey.

NoClue02
03-05-19, 00:05
Same service, better BJ skill wit more bls. Easy bb but as always, YMMV.

JFret
03-06-19, 23:20
Hello gents. Coming through oc Friday without any contacts and looking for a good bb time. Any race will do just need to verify who the providers are to schedule. Please let me know as I can share a little from ventura and San Diego in exchange! Thanks.

HapaBoy86
03-07-19, 03:00
Hello gents. Coming through oc Friday without any contacts and looking for a good bb time. Any race will do just need to verify who the providers are to schedule. Please let me know as I can share a little from ventura and San Diego in exchange! Thanks.LOL, so "no" refs. Try Harbor Blvd south of Disneyland the street walkers love no refs.

JFret
03-07-19, 04:14
Hello gents. Coming through oc Friday without any contacts and looking for a good bb time. Any race will do just need to verify who the providers are to schedule. Please let me know as I can share a little from ventura and San Diego in exchange! Thanks.Additionally I will share my experiences here!

JohnPot
03-07-19, 13:23
Pics are here, but 10 YRS OLD. Service is not bad, but not so good either. Since this is BB forum. Here is the 10 mils dollars answer. No, she didn't give BBFS, at least for me. I tried, but she won't give in.

So the whole thing is just a waste if time.

Any Intel on Sky from K-girlfriend?

Mb3333
03-07-19, 13:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Westiclez
03-07-19, 14:50
Same service, better BJ skill wit more bls. Easy bb but as always, YMMV.Speaking of Yoji, her agency just got a few new girls that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. Anyone have some info on the new girls Hana Allie Ari and Jemma? This agency doesn't rotate girls that often so it's pretty rare that they have so many new girls in such a short amount of time.

Mysterious1
03-07-19, 17:46
Offers BBFS.

FYI.

CandyMan71
03-07-19, 17:47
She's on HX as RoxyPiper. Not sure if lachineseguy still books her. Wasn't a problem for me either way.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoxyPiperInteresting. Her menu specifically lists no BBFS & no c-slide under her list of "no's". Maybe only allowed for repeat customers?

JFret
03-07-19, 19:25
LOL, so "no" refs. Try Harbor Blvd south of Disneyland the street walkers love no refs.It's not that I don't have refs, I just don't live in the area to provide refs there, nor do I do this every day. I appreciate the backhanded suggestion though for the sws, but I'm looking for some better recommendations than that, as we're all here for the same reason sir.

Duke1973
03-07-19, 22:07
Speaking of Yoji, her agency just got a few new girls that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. Anyone have some info on the new girls Hana Allie Ari and Jemma? This agency doesn't rotate girls that often so it's pretty rare that they have so many new girls in such a short amount of time.There is a review of her in the "Asian PLEASER" forum on 1/21/2019.