PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties. OC style

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

ChampagnePapii
05-29-23, 22:37
She wants to monetize it, but I think she was at like 100 subs or something when she sent me the link asking me to sub. Long way to go before she starts seeing money from there. Thought it would be soft core content but it was just videos of her trips home so I unsubscribed a few days later.PM me her Youtube link.

BigBoy 92
05-30-23, 09:16
Mongers, I'm a bit of pickle here. So I've seen this provider on / off for more than 2 years now. Sex has been amazing (bare back of course) and we just connect. So last I saw her in April. We had great time together & then just 2 days ago when I reached out to her she just started ignoring me. So I didn't give up there thinking maybe she has high demand due to long weekend so I got few other burner numbers and texted her through this. Got lucky and she responded to one of my numbers & decided to meet at her place in 1 hour.

I am super stoked, excited to see her & as soon as I get there, she asks me to park somewhere and then come towards her place, while I was walking towards she give me a signal to return to my car! And then says she doesn't want to see me no more because she likes my sex and that it is not good for her. I try to purse her to do it this last time, but my luck ran out and I was left dry.

Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.

Ace McNasty
05-30-23, 09:47
You guys have a treasure in her on the West Coast. I'm jealous LOL. She is pretty close to being the slim thick size again. I even made the comment about her losing weight because she looks 20-30 lbs lighter than her tryst pics.Umm no that's a big negative. She is back posting on Hx again and in town so she must be thirsty. Keeps popping up on my DM's and SM accounts regarding her availability. Looks pretty rough and a far cry from the Corey I used to creampie. She is still many, many pounds away from the body she had when she started. Pics below taken in late 2016 during her first week on HX, compared to what I am getting on my phone LOL.

Ace McNasty
05-30-23, 09:50
Holy doppelganger Batman!

Saw she posted from the hospital looks like the del Gado dude in San Clemente fed her too much meth! Hope she didn't OD! Still enjoy busting inside of her regularly!

You a funny guy. Must be Kiti's obsessed fanbase or disgruntled customer. I'm flattered tho. Get your own handle dude. Anyone know why she in the hospital? Why you got to put this gado dude on blast like that? Kiti call me if you need anything.Kiti trying to decide which one you Siamese twins admirers cough*stalker*cough is more annoying. Her blogs complaining about you two dudes in her private club are both hilarious and disturbing.

This is what happens when tricks inject and force themselves into the personal lives of these young sexy spinner girls trying to be her Capn Save My Hoe. Dudes looking for their everlasting soulmate in all the wrong places like Hx.

Me? I get in. Creampie and throat pie my 2 favorite holes. Get out. Rinse penis. Repeat. Addicted to pussy, but allergic to drama. My time is better spent motorboating them huge natural D-cup titties on a 95 lb 19 yo bbfscip girl LOL. Speaking of which, here are some recent pics from another hot creampie date. My favorite part was when she was sucking daddy's angry cock while going wee-wee in the toilet LOL. That's right baby girl, just keep sucking, then daddy will wipe your pussy ok?

SDSailor
05-30-23, 09:52
Mongers, I'm a bit of pickle here. So I've seen this provider on / off for more than 2 years now. Sex has been amazing (bare back of course) and we just connect. So last I saw her in April. We had great time together & then just 2 days ago when I reached out to her she just started ignoring me. So I didn't give up there thinking maybe she has high demand due to long weekend so I got few other burner numbers and texted her through this. Got lucky and she responded to one of my numbers & decided to meet at her place in 1 hour.

I am super stoked, excited to see her & as soon as I get there, she asks me to park somewhere and then come towards her place, while I was walking towards she give me a signal to return to my car! And then says she doesn't want to see me no more because she likes my sex and that it is not good for her. I try to purse her to do it this last time, but my luck ran out and I was left dry.

Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.Yes, I had a similar situation about a year ago. Was seeing her on a regular basis, even had a more traditional date. Took her for a boat ride, out to eat, etc. then basically ghosted. Never found out what the deal was but she ended up leaving the hobby a couple months later. You never know what they are going through or what's going on inside their heads.

JohnDoeTwo
05-30-23, 12:56

Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.It happened to me once. It was pretty bewildering, to say the least. Me and her had great chemistry. She let me stay beyond the hours and the sex was amazing. She would compliment me all the time, although I didn't believe it. I texted her one day, wanting to meet her, and she told me that she couldn't see me anymore because the sex was too good. There were times it left her sore too, so I'm guessing that was the major reason why, but she said she loved it. She would tell me to go harder.

I convinced her to see me a couple more times after that. While we were having sex, I made sure I wasn't giving it my all, but she told me to do her like I used to.

It was weird and it happens. There are girls who might catch feelings and they don't want that to happen, so they refuse to see you. Some girls catch feelings and they can't wait to see you again. It depends on the girl. Meet another girl who refused to kiss. I asked her why, and she said she would catch feelings if she did. I ended up kissing her during sex, but this was after multiple visits. She was very cute and shy about it. She was like, "But. I'm not sure. I might catch feelings. " But she got caught up in the moment and we made out. She told me how she doesn't want to catch feelings, but she still sees me.

HoeWhisperer
05-30-23, 13:19

Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.It happens to any dude who's gone deep enough in the hobby. Like one guy said you never know what's going on in these girls heads. Recently I had a reg I had been seeing for about 9 months (bbfscip and overnights for no extra charge) then "retired" but was still asking me to do sessions. She had mentioned multiple times over many sessions how she wanted to date me and blah blah. We stayed in contact through her retirement making plans to get together then when the time came she went dark. All social media deleted, no response to texts, nothing. I'll never know exactly why she went dark after all the build up but we never truly know what these girls are going through or have gone through. They're all messed up in one way or another. It's best not to think too hard about it because we'll never really be able to figure it out.

BigBoy 92
05-30-23, 17:09

Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.Appreciate everyone’s feedback on this. Now just need to get my head back in the game and find another one who is my type! Just it's a pain to find the right one.

TheZorak
05-30-23, 18:47
Man, it really is a challenge to not catch feelings in this. I've seen several girls many times over a couple years and I especially gravitate towards the seemingly normal / sane ones that use it to pay off college. Makes you think "oh, well, once they graduate surely they'll stop and be able to dedicate to a relationship". Just being friends outside of work would be one thing, but got to learn to keep the distance. Sigh.

HankScorpio
05-30-23, 20:10
Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.Where do you live? Where can I get some of that cheap and legal stuff?

JasonVee
05-30-23, 21:55
Where do you live? Where can I get some of that cheap and legal stuff?African refugee camps?

LOL.

Tjinla2001
05-31-23, 11:56
Mayumi's new friend Laura starts on Thursday. It's interesting she is described as from Taiwan instead of the usual Japan. The friends are staying for longer periods. They must be busy and Mayumi is learning to be a better roommate.

TrolleyDodger
05-31-23, 22:12
Mayumi's new friend Laura starts on Thursday. It's interesting she is described as from Taiwan instead of the usual Japan. The friends are staying for longer periods. They must be busy and Mayumi is learning to be a better roommate.Already got my ticket booked for tomorrow with her new friend. A few days ago she said the girls name was Ivy. Not sure how I feel about her girls staying longer. Kind of like filling up a different pussy every 10 days or so but these extended visits certainly save me money. I'll probably take Mayumi for a spin as well since you can pound her into the floor and she'll take it like a champ.

Tjinla2001
06-01-23, 11:49
Already got my ticket booked for tomorrow with her new friend. A few days ago she said the girls name was Ivy. Not sure how I feel about her girls staying longer. Kind of like filling up a different pussy every 10 days or so but these extended visits certainly save me money. I'll probably take Mayumi for a spin as well since you can pound her into the floor and she'll take it like a champ.I'm glad you are first in line. Enjoy yourself.

SaltyDog
06-01-23, 13:13

I am super stoked, excited to see her & as soon as I get there, she asks me to park somewhere and then come towards her place, while I was walking towards she give me a signal to return to my car! And then says she doesn't want to see me no more because she likes my sex and that it is not good for her. I try to purse her to do it this last time, but my luck ran out and I was left dry.What would e nice if you shared the location of this provider. Seeing she doesn't mind seeing other mongers she'll be more than happy to mee other generous fellas. They only look at us as ATM's and too many guys think they actually like us. Big mistake of course. Shoot me a message so I can meet this provider.

Taws6
06-01-23, 14:45
Already got my ticket booked for tomorrow with her new friend. A few days ago she said the girls name was Ivy. Not sure how I feel about her girls staying longer. Kind of like filling up a different pussy every 10 days or so but these extended visits certainly save me money. I'll probably take Mayumi for a spin as well since you can pound her into the floor and she'll take it like a champ.Love to hear your report back.

I've got mixed feelings on that.

Sure, one part of me would like to hit up her friends with shorter rotations.

However, with the issues she's had with the across the hall neighbor & the door bell camera, having a ticket number machine outside her door probably isn't the best thing.

It would make sense for her in the longer term to simply move. There I am sure options where the available units are on the end, with no across the hall snoopy neighbor or other prying eyes.

Always good to keep a lower profile.

I don't want to see unwanted visitors come calling.

CallMeDad
06-01-23, 22:01
Love to hear your report back.

I've got mixed feelings on that.

Sure, one part of me would like to hit up her friends with shorter rotations.

However, with the issues she's had with the across the hall neighbor & the door bell camera, having a ticket number machine outside her door probably isn't the best thing.

It would make sense for her in the longer term to simply move. There I am sure options where the available units are on the end, with no across the hall snoopy neighbor or other prying eyes.

Always good to keep a lower profile.

I don't want to see unwanted visitors come calling.I don't know if you guys are aware, but it seems like she's getting her "friends" from FAC on HX. I don't know how many of you guys have used FAC but you can see that Mayumi's past friends are now listed on FAC. Ivy sure looks nice and hopefully she can deliver too, but I have my doubts. The only good experience I've had was Apple (the one with dyed hair dark skin and a nice ass on an asian girl she was little young too. I mean maybe late 30's) also another one that Mayumi kicked out because they did not get along) all the other ones pretty much sucked. I kind of sense that Taiwanese girls are little bit robotic imo.

CaptCaveman99
06-01-23, 22:14
I don't know if you guys are aware, but it seems like she's getting her "friends" from FAC on HX. I don't know how many of you guys have used FAC but you can see that Mayumi's past friends are now listed on FAC. Ivy sure looks nice and hopefully she can deliver too, but I have my doubts. The only good experience I've had was Apple (the one with dyed hair dark skin and a nice ass on an asian girl she was little young too. I mean maybe late 30's) also another one that Mayumi kicked out because they did not get along) all the other ones pretty much sucked. I kind of sense that Taiwanese girls are little bit robotic imo.Seems like donations are pretty much the same as FAC.

Lazy671
06-01-23, 22:32
Holy doppelganger Batman!

Kiti trying to decide which one you Siamese twins admirers cough*stalker*cough is more annoying. Her blogs complaining about you two dudes in her private club are both hilarious and disturbing.

This is what happens when tricks inject and force themselves into the personal lives of these young sexy spinner girls trying to be her Capn Save My Hoe. Dudes looking for their everlasting soulmate in all the wrong places like Hx.

Me? I get in. Creampie and throat pie my 2 favorite holes. Get out. Rinse penis. Repeat. Addicted to pussy, but allergic to drama. My time is better spent motorboating them huge natural D-cup titties on a 95 lb 19 yo bbfscip girl LOL. Speaking of which, here are some recent pics from another hot creampie date. My favorite part was when she was sucking daddy's angry cock while going wee-wee in the toilet LOL. That's right baby girl, just keep sucking, then daddy will wipe your pussy ok?You sure are a weirdo. Holy doppelgnger. LOL. Are we. Supposed to be impressed with them pics? You brag like she's exclusive and act like your shit don't stink.

LC310
06-01-23, 22:55
I don't know if you guys are aware, but it seems like she's getting her "friends" from FAC on HX. I don't know how many of you guys have used FAC but you can see that Mayumi's past friends are now listed on FAC. Ivy sure looks nice and hopefully she can deliver too, but I have my doubts. The only good experience I've had was Apple (the one with dyed hair dark skin and a nice ass on an asian girl she was little young too. I mean maybe late 30's) also another one that Mayumi kicked out because they did not get along) all the other ones pretty much sucked. I kind of sense that Taiwanese girls are little bit robotic imo.Mayumi had a girl named Cathy that was around for a hot second and then showed up as "mature Lili" on FAC for a few days and then gone. The current friend "Ivy" looks like a past FAC girl, but I cannot put a name to the face. My guess is that Mayumi cannot compete with the volume of men that FAC and VIP can deliver for these girls that want to earn so they leave her as soon as they get hooked up one or both these outfits.

Also, Mayumi is Chinese or Taiwanese and not Japanese and in her 60's along with her friends. She was a fun cum dump option until she raised her rates.

CallMeDad
06-02-23, 00:11
Mayumi had a girl named Cathy that was around for a hot second and then showed up as "mature Lili" on FAC for a few days and then gone. The current friend "Ivy" looks like a past FAC girl, but I cannot put a name to the face. My guess is that Mayumi cannot compete with the volume of men that FAC and VIP can deliver for these girls that want to earn so they leave her as soon as they get hooked up one or both these outfits.

Also, Mayumi is Chinese or Taiwanese and not Japanese and in her 60's along with her friends. She was a fun cum dump option until she raised her rates.Yes I agree. She does look familiar. Based on my experience with FAC, I would say 95% of them go through motions and Ivy may be one of them too.

She is Taiwanese but she does speak Japanese which I heard her speaking with the girl that she booted.

RawrHard
06-02-23, 01:07
Actually, I don't think it's that difficult. You can tell yourself anything you want, but as long as you see a provider just for business, you don't truly know her no matter how good it gets. Your relationship is compartmentalized. Next time, offer to take her out to lunch, your treat, when she asks to be your girlfriend. Or if you think spending time with a provider is a waste of time if you're not fucking, then she probably subconsciously knows that's what you think about her. Providers are people too. If the only time you "connect" is over sex, then don't be surprised when they have other needs.

Tjinla2001
06-02-23, 01:59
Originally I saw Mayumi $100 to $120. She was pissed the motel prostitutes got $180. That was a few years ago. Now Mayumi & Ivy each get $160 for an internal discharge.

CallMeDad
06-04-23, 14:55
Already got my ticket booked for tomorrow with her new friend. A few days ago she said the girls name was Ivy. Not sure how I feel about her girls staying longer. Kind of like filling up a different pussy every 10 days or so but these extended visits certainly save me money. I'll probably take Mayumi for a spin as well since you can pound her into the floor and she'll take it like a champ.How was Ivy?

Ace McNasty
06-06-23, 09:46
Oh I love hearing stories of tricks falling in love with their pros, and the reciprocity they think these girls have towards them. It warms my heart and gives me that cozy fuzzy sensation. The feels are too much to bear LMAO.

Get real. Unless your names are B. Franklin, Ulysses Grant, and in rare cases, A. Jackson, these girls ain't got the Feels for you. These are the only "men" they care about, aside from their baby daddies of course who are either in prison, or in the process of being incarcerated.

By the time girls like LilAsianMye, Selena, TorreySkye, and Lexiee hit the meat market, they have been doing it for a long ass time. It's all about getting the bag. The Feels that you are feeling are towards Dead Presidents LOL.

RawrHard
06-06-23, 19:02
Oh I love hearing stories of tricks falling in love with their pros, and the reciprocity they think these girls have towards them. It warms my heart and gives me that cozy fuzzy sensation. The feels are too much to bear LMAO.

Get real. Unless your names are B. Franklin, Ulysses Grant, and in rare cases, A. Jackson, these girls ain't got the Feels for you. These are the only "men" they care about, aside from their baby daddies of course who are either in prison, or in the process of being incarcerated.

By the time girls like LilAsianMye, Selena, TorreySkye, and Lexiee hit the meat market, they have been doing it for a long ass time. It's all about getting the bag. The Feels that you are feeling are towards Dead Presidents LOL.You can laugh all you want while you brag about secretly recording girls for 500. What you don't know is some of them go home after with a man that offers them the modicum of respect. I think those of us in this hobby know that you have two options. You can get a hate boner for other men e. G. "baby daddies", or you could have a better and more meaningful experience by seeing someone that you connect with. If you just want to take a bunch of pictures so you can get validation online, go ahead and do your thing. No complaints here! But I'd rather hang out with a friend and have some sex sometimes.

HoeWhisperer
06-07-23, 19:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CallMeDad
06-07-23, 23:58
Has anyone seen Ivy yet?

OCDude1973
06-08-23, 00:20
How do I get in contact with her? Is there a website.

Originally I saw Mayumi $100 to $120. She was pissed the motel prostitutes got $180. That was a few years ago. Now Mayumi & Ivy each get $160 for an internal discharge.

EuphoriaSeeker
06-08-23, 14:56
Are you even real, or are you larping as an emotion-less, in-your-eyes badass, trying to catch feelings of envy from other mongers from your hyperbolic posts? The only ones who probably think of you in any positive light are newbs, the rest of us think you're a joke. We each approach our engagements differently, and the brain can act as a powerful aphrodisiac. To think your approach is the ideal approach is shortsighted & comical.

Some of my most memorable encounters were unexpected multi hr events that were allowed due to the personable approach to a mutually beneficial good company, and if there wasn't a high volume line of mongers waiting for their turn. Benny Franklins and Positive Interaction make for a hella of a 1,2 punch to an excellent, memorable encounter.

By the time girls like LilAsianMye, Selena, TorreySkye, and Lexiee hit the meat market, they have been doing it for a long ass time. It's all about getting the bag. The Feels that you are feeling are towards Dead Presidents LOL.

PersonaX
06-10-23, 20:16
Looks good. She's currently advertising on PD in TX but with a NO list a mile long including No BBBJ or kissing! I'll keep my eye on her ads tho and see if returns to CA.What Ace doesn't tell you is he gets BBFS with girls like that because he usually offers 400-600.

I'm not paying that much for that when it can be had in many places for something that's reasonable.

TrolleyDodger
06-11-23, 18:07
How was Ivy?She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.

Taws6
06-11-23, 20:48
She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.Thanks for the info.

I was thinking to myself, that, hey it might be Mayumi's time of the month, then I reconsidered, she's likely past menapause.

CallMeDad
06-11-23, 23:20
She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.Yup. I knew it as I was kind of certain that I saw her at FAC. I would not touch any of her Taiwanese friends as 95% of the time they are not really into it. Only seen two friends of hers who were actually good.

TrolleyDodger
06-13-23, 19:06
Paid a visit to Mayumi's current friend Mary. She's one hell of a fuck. Can take a pounding and doesn't try to limit penetration. No kissing and can't deep throat but has a good technique and enjoys sucking balls so she gets a pass there. Has a C scar but barely noticeable and zero stretch marks. That ass in doggy is a thing of beauty, and that hairy Bush gets a good grip on your cock which turns that visual up to 11. I had to take a break from pounding her twice so I wouldn't cum too fast and would just eat her pussy for a few seconds before continuing. Did mish doggy cowgirl and finished deep inside with Asian cowgirl. She's here for 7 more days. Very bubbly and friendly demeanor too. Highly recommend.

New8888
06-15-23, 00:24
Paid a visit to Mayumi's current friend Mary. She's one hell of a fuck. Can take a pounding and doesn't try to limit penetration. No kissing and can't deep throat but has a good technique and enjoys sucking balls so she gets a pass there. Has a C scar but barely noticeable and zero stretch marks. That ass in doggy is a thing of beauty, and that hairy Bush gets a good grip on your cock which turns that visual up to 11. I had to take a break from pounding her twice so I wouldn't cum too fast and would just eat her pussy for a few seconds before continuing. Did mish doggy cowgirl and finished deep inside with Asian cowgirl. She's here for 7 more days. Very bubbly and friendly demeanor too. Highly recommend.Want to go try. Can you pm the #.

New8888
06-15-23, 09:43
Paid a visit to Mayumi's current friend Mary. She's one hell of a fuck. Can take a pounding and doesn't try to limit penetration. No kissing and can't deep throat but has a good technique and enjoys sucking balls so she gets a pass there. Has a C scar but barely noticeable and zero stretch marks. That ass in doggy is a thing of beauty, and that hairy Bush gets a good grip on your cock which turns that visual up to 11. I had to take a break from pounding her twice so I wouldn't cum too fast and would just eat her pussy for a few seconds before continuing. Did mish doggy cowgirl and finished deep inside with Asian cowgirl. She's here for 7 more days. Very bubbly and friendly demeanor too. Highly recommend.I want go try but I don't know the #. Could you post it or pm me please. Thank you.

Tjinla2001
06-15-23, 14:21
I asked Mayumi if her friend Mary could take a walk around the complex while I spent 15 minutes with her. I even offered an additional tip. She said no, she won't do that. It's a lot different than when she constantly text and say she misses me or needs help right now.

TrolleyDodger
06-16-23, 01:46
I asked Mayumi if her friend Mary could take a walk around the complex while I spent 15 minutes with her. I even offered an additional tip. She said no, she won't do that. It's a lot different than when she constantly text and say she misses me or needs help right now.She shot me down for a round of fun as well not too long ago. Guess she's making enough money renting out her friends so she doesn't want to put in any real work. That's a shame because for a little Asian, her pussy can take one hell of a beating. Might try one more time but first I need another round with Mary before she leaves.

Ace McNasty
06-16-23, 09:45
You sure are a weirdo. Holy doppelgnger. LOL. Are we. Supposed to be impressed with them pics? You brag like she's exclusive and act like your shit don't stink.Yeah but this weirdo has full unrestricted access to Kiti's purty mouth and tight pussy. You are blacklisted my friend. She calls you dangerous and obsessed in her blogs. Pretty soon there will be a formal legal RO filed against you.

I saw her a few weeks ago in South OC and just like I saw her when she first hit HX. Pounded away and creampied her kitty. Told myself I won't see her again but I was horny as fuck and coming home from SD. Text her and she said come cream me baby! Hell yeah I did!Hard to resist that 19 yo creampie magnet when she comes a'callin!

She isn't the hottest but that body is amazing! Her tits and her cute ass, and that pussy is so tight. She has really short hair but wears a wig. Nice girl but she does smoke meth but I'm used to it now. She has a special price for her regular and none regulars is like 400 for quick visit, that's BBFS with cip and do whatever you want, so if you want to stay a while try and not cum so fast. I nut in her in a matter of minutes because how tight that pussy is. Her incall is in OC at a nice private location. She does take a while to respond so be patient and get on her good side and she will be texting you asking you to go over and fuck her of course for money though.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xiaomaomi.I just banged her again on an outcall to my hotel. She wasn't wearing a wig but I requested full 2 inch fake eyelashes and a baby-girl lingerie outfit. Maybe one of these days I will post pics. Or maybe I won't. I am unpredictable and come and go like the wind.

Are we. Supposed to be impressed with them pics? You brag like she's exclusive and act like your shit don't stink.Might as well enjoy my pics because that is as close as you are ever going to get with her pussy.

Rusty91
06-16-23, 17:13
Yeah, that boyfriend thing is scary. He is always near by and subtly let's you know he is there. IT would be so much better if she would send him away while working.Idk I would find it hot knowing you're banging her while her boyfriend is just there LOL but that's just me.

Lazy671
06-16-23, 17:54
Yeah but this weirdo has full unrestricted access to Kiti's purty mouth and tight pussy. You are blacklisted my friend. She calls you dangerous and obsessed in her blogs. Pretty soon there will be a formal legal RO filed against you.

Hard to resist that 19 yo creampie magnet when she comes a'callin!

I just banged her again on an outcall to my hotel. She wasn't wearing a wig but I requested full 2 inch fake eyelashes and a baby-girl lingerie outfit. Maybe one of these days I will post pics. Or maybe I won't. I am unpredictable and come and go like the wind.

Might as well enjoy my pics because that is as close as you are ever going to get with her pussy.This guy right here. Too funny. LOL. You sure are as dumb as you sound. Idk what you're reading. You're probably confused. Mr Know it all, Mr Exclusive. LOL. Pics of her are old af. You sure you seen her recently. LOL. Weren't you the one trying to sell her pics and videos? Formal legal RO? Lmao! How do you come up with this shit? Haha Bum.

HapaBoy86
06-17-23, 00:48
Idk I would find it hot knowing you're banging her while her boyfriend is just there LOL but that's just me.Before she had that bf man I used to see her on a regular basis for multiple creampies during are 90 minute dates.

Than she went wacko kept this douchebag around with her or I guess cause he helps her with her offspring.

Plus, has the substances for her needs.

Guy456
06-17-23, 01:37
Hey everyone, I posted this originally in San Diego, but I'll also post this in L. A. & O. C for all the So Cal Bros:

Hey Guys, I just wanted to mention a little useful product I've been using lately to keep myself clean. Far too often, I go to a location and there are no clean towels to clean up with. My solution to that has been using antibacterial hand wipes. I buy boxes from the 99 cents store and always keep a spare box in my car. They are so compact that you can fit a bunch in your pocket. I thoroughly clean ALL parts of the little guy and there is ZERO irritation. I've used two different antibacterial brands and neither were irritating. I once offered a lady one and she had no irritation either. Let's try to keep each other as safe as possible so we can have more organic fun. Stay safe everyone.

DannyFknKay
06-17-23, 02:26
Anyone have insight on NaomiNasty, formerly wendygetswet, pollypockets, and many others? I made a note to myself on HX that she was BBFS but now I can't find where I read that. I can't tell if she's sexy-chubby or sloppy-gross. Her tits look great tho. And what's the white thing on her lower abdomen I. Her pics? It looks like a colostomy bag hookup. There was one report that she was a nympho that likes to gag herself on your D. Anyway. I'd appreciate any info as she looks sexy and fun.

Edward Appleby
06-17-23, 11:03
And what's the white thing on her lower abdomen I. Her pics? It looks like a colostomy bag hookup.It's just a CGM sensor. She's T1 D.

MaxMonster
06-17-23, 12:58
Anyone have insight on NaomiNasty, formerly wendygetswet, pollypockets, and many others? I made a note to myself on HX that she was BBFS but now I can't find where I read that. I can't tell if she's sexy-chubby or sloppy-gross. Her tits look great tho. And what's the white thing on her lower abdomen I. Her pics? It looks like a colostomy bag hookup. There was one report that she was a nympho that likes to gag herself on your D. Anyway. I'd appreciate any info as she looks sexy and fun.I haven't read / heard anything bad. Just that at times she's hard to get a hold of.

That thing is for diabetes to monitor blood sugar levels.

I have yet to pull the trigger. Like she looks great but part of me is like but theres something grungy. Off putting about her. Some may call me crazy but eh whatevers.

JasonVee
06-18-23, 13:30
Hey everyone, I posted this originally in San Diego, but I'll also post this in L. A. & O. C for all the So Cal Bros:

Hey Guys, I just wanted to mention a little useful product I've been using lately to keep myself clean. Far too often, I go to a location and there are no clean towels to clean up with. My solution to that has been using antibacterial hand wipes. I buy boxes from the 99 cents store and always keep a spare box in my car. They are so compact that you can fit a bunch in your pocket. I thoroughly clean ALL parts of the little guy and there is ZERO irritation. I've used two different antibacterial brands and neither were irritating. I once offered a lady one and she had no irritation either. Let's try to keep each other as safe as possible so we can have more organic fun. Stay safe everyone.I'm confused here.

Not sure if right context, but isn't the worrying part not the bacterias outside but the ones that go into your pipe?

HardRick
06-20-23, 15:54
Xiaomaomi sent me a PM when I tried booking her, saying she now "requires a deposit. " WTF did y'all do to her? She used to be so laid back and fun. LOL. Too bad; she was a blast as SoberKitten. C'est La Vie.

FrankSmith666
06-20-23, 15:54
Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.

Taws6
06-20-23, 17:03
Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benfit.

Sure I'd, car keys, extra cash etc can go into a hotel safe in the room, but to me, I wouldn't trust any gal.

If I'm asleep, I can't prevent the gal from stealing personal info (if it's with you), or bolting, or letting her drugged up pimp in the room to demand more cash by threatening harm.

For *me* the risks outweigh any possible reward. Your situation might be different though.

AlexRodriguez
06-20-23, 17:38
I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benfit.

Sure I'd, car keys, extra cash etc can go into a hotel safe in the room, but to me, I wouldn't trust any gal.

If I'm asleep, I can't prevent the gal from stealing personal info (if it's with you), or bolting, or letting her drugged up pimp in the room to demand more cash by threatening harm.

For *me* the risks outweigh any possible reward. Your situation might be different though.Plus I never saw the monetary value in paying some girl to sleep.

FrankSmith666
06-20-23, 17:41
Plus I never saw the monetary value in paying some girl to sleep.Thanks for the feed back fellas. It's much appreciated.

GentleSun
06-20-23, 18:01
Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.There's an old adage about this that I think has both humor and a little bit of truth — You don't pay a woman for sex. You pay her to leave.

SCJohn
06-20-23, 20:41
Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.I would only do an over night date with someone I've seen a few times. Preferable, in a hotel. It won't be the best bang for the buck. For the cost of an overnight, you could have several sessions and maximize the number of pops. But it can be fun, if you and her have some connection, a nice dinner out, cuddling in bed watching a movie or going clubbing. Of course waking up to a BJ and FS, is fun too. As mentioned, you need to take precautions, on valuables and personal info.

I've done it for her birthday and we had a great time. We had sex, went to dinner, had sex again, got drunk and fell asleep together and woke up to some fantastic sex before having breakfast in bed.

Guy456
06-21-23, 00:27
I'm confused here.

Not sure if right context, but isn't the worrying part not the bacterias outside but the ones that go into your pipe?I use a few wipes to swipe over the pipe, I literally wipe everything.

SaltyDog
06-21-23, 12:34
I asked Mayumi if her friend Mary could take a walk around the complex while I spent 15 minutes with her. I even offered an additional tip. She said no, she won't do that. It's a lot different than when she constantly text and say she misses me or needs help right now.Is Mary the same gal that's in VIP's lineup? Her other friend was for sure.

Tjinla2001
06-21-23, 16:40
Is Mary the same gal that's in VIP's lineup? Her other friend was for sure.I don't know, but Mary is gone and Mayumi's new friend is named Yuki.

RawrHard
06-22-23, 19:38
Has anyone here done an overnight stay? I got a cute Ebony SW I met last weekend in SB. Gave me a real reasonable rate with GFE bare included. I've never done an overnight date, longest was 2.5 hours? Thoughts? Opinions? Worth it? I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks happy hunting.I have, but I can't tell you if it's worth it since I didn't pay for it. I would never invite someone overnight to my place unless I know her and could trust her to an extent. Not just in terms of her stealing things, but her personality and attitude. It would be incredibly awkward to hang with someone for 8 hours if we didn't get along.

Lazy67I
06-29-23, 23:30
Yeah but this weirdo has full unrestricted access to Kiti's purty mouth and tight pussy. You are blacklisted my friend. She calls you dangerous and obsessed in her blogs. Pretty soon there will be a formal legal RO filed against you.LOL, I still see her regularly, she actually mentioned you, she says that she doesn't like you because you are showing private pictures of her to everyone could be considered revenge porn if she doesn't give permission. And about the RO, there has to be proof that the stalker is dangerous to her, she is a meth addict, they don't give ROs like she smokes her meth. Anyways! I also creampie her this past week at her SC incall near the ocean! Hope the owner lets her stay so I can creampie that tight pussy often since she's somewhat close to the JWA area.

SsStuntCock
07-02-23, 08:43
Just popped up on HX thru CubanDreams. Any intel?

Lazy671
07-02-23, 23:57
LOL, I still see her regularly, she actually mentioned you, she says that she doesn't like you because you are showing private pictures of her to everyone could be considered revenge porn if she doesn't give permission. And about the RO, there has to be proof that the stalker is dangerous to her, she is a meth addict, they don't give ROs like she smokes her meth. Anyways! I also creampie her this past week at her SC incall near the ocean! Hope the owner lets her stay so I can creampie that tight pussy often since she's somewhat close to the JWA area.LOL. SMH. 2 retards. This post is too short so if you're reading this then it should be long enough by now.

Tjinla2001
07-03-23, 18:18
It does look like there is some type of rotation with girls going with Mayumi and VIP. I prefer Mayumi but she always says "Try other girl. ".

TrolleyDodger
07-03-23, 18:37
Paid a visit to Mayumi's again after she sent me pics of Mimi. Bit of a mixed bag with Mimi, had fun but won't repeat. The pros are, she had her tongue down my throat from the beginning and it's been a few months since one of her girls was ok with dfk. Mimi also has great BBBJ skills. The things she does with her tongue while your cock is inside that mouth are amazing. She speaks decent English but with a heavy accent but understood everything and did some dirty talk back and forth. She has a very pleasant attitude. As for the cons, well, she's not exactly thin. In fact, it looks like she's never worked out in her life. Not obese, but no real shape to her and definitely saggy in various places. Age is probably mid to late 50's. She was fun but I prefer my Asians tiny. If you like dfk, and don't mind a few extra pounds, I'd say take her for a spin. Dfk is always YMMV so not sure if me losing around 20 lbs these past few months contributed to me getting dfk after a string of ladies here shot me down for it. Still, for a fraction of what those other HX ladies charge for cfs, definitely a bargain here for a nice creampie session.

Edit to add, she had her tongue down my throat for the entire session, pussy is somewhat tight, hygiene is impeccable and she can take it balls deep. All positions are on the table and she wont limit penetration like a few of Mayumis friends have in the past. I pounded Mimi hard for a good 20 minutes till I filled her pussy with my load.
I also asked Mayumi if she retired cuz I wanted to fuck her one more time. She didnt say it outright but mentioned her face and body are not what they once were and left it at that. On my way out I just grabbed her ass and told her next time Im fucking her and she just laughed so who knows

Tjinla2001
07-03-23, 23:08
It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?

KammyMike
07-04-23, 01:22
It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?She's a blocker. If you book her and change your mind after seeing her in person, you're black list.

Bonyuri
07-04-23, 11:41
Just popped up on HX thru CubanDreams. Any intel?Stella has either not been visited yet (unlikely). Or is drop-dead gorgeous and providing outstanding BBFS and everyone is keeping her to themselves. Please share.

OCpyro
07-04-23, 16:11
It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?I've seen Aiki at FAC a few times. She is old, rough skin, decent body. You have to take it slow with her, but she will warm up and get into it. I don't think she was ever at Mayumi's.

Tjinla2001
07-04-23, 18:05
I've seen Aiki at FAC a few times. She is old, rough skin, decent body. You have to take it slow with her, but she will warm up and get into it. I don't think she was ever at Mayumi's.Thank you.

BlueDemon7
07-07-23, 01:57
Has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/OcNuruQueen ? I want to check her out. Does she do BBFS?

Bonyuri
07-07-23, 13:45
Stella has either not been visited yet (unlikely). Or is drop-dead gorgeous and providing outstanding BBFS and everyone is keeping her to themselves. Please share.Member #2210 posted a detailed review in the Humaniplex folder for Orange County. Thanks.

TrollieStroll
07-09-23, 17:22
Saw the famous Kim recently. As I am sure most of you all already can guess, it was an amazing session. She is as attentive as usual and definitely had some new tricks and techniques that were added into the rotation. Price was good as per usual and I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.

HapaBoy86
07-10-23, 02:48
It's strange, I upped the ante significantly but she didn't even return my call. Is the girl Aiki at FAC Fullerton one of Mayumi's friends?She will be Back!

SukijoSeiwaka
07-10-23, 10:57
Was in town checking names off my list to do before I quit my job and start my journey. Contacted an agency and was amazed. The booker had a pretty non-Cali style. Professional, to the point and money oriented. Showed up late night and had fun. It was similar to how the Manhattan BBFS guys describe but, with an older women and no CIP.

It seems they have more younger women than a few of the others and with my history of AMPs having older women trying to jerk me off, maybe I should keep my parlor faves, and stick with agencies. Maybe just HJs at parlors by young women. I just wish this agency had more younger women outside of Irvine. I also found a few Russian and WeHo girls to try. I'm looking for agencies or establishments with younger women under 30 for BBBJ, HJ and BBFS if that fits their script. I seldomly have a logical reason for going to Korean Agencies or Establishments but, it seems I may have better outcomes by paying a little more. However, this will all be changing soon so, when things go back to normal, I'll still be loyal to whoever can get me the results I want.

AlexRodriguez
07-10-23, 17:57
Has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/OcNuruQueen ? I want to check her out. Does she do BBFS?And then come back here with a review.

DirtyChef
07-10-23, 19:09
Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?

Zero110
07-10-23, 19:46
Saw the famous Kim recently. As I am sure most of you all already can guess, it was an amazing session. She is as attentive as usual and definitely had some new tricks and techniques that were added into the rotation. Price was good as per usual and I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.What can VietKim add to a menu when she does everything? LOL DM me what am I missing on my sessions?

SomeoneOC
07-10-23, 21:30
Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?Her most recent reviews on TER suggest she might be in VA. Though the last one is based on Farmers Branch. Is that Texas?

See https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/la-nicole---nicole-2133790301-370670.

SaltyDog
07-10-23, 22:11
Saw the famous Kim recently. As I am sure most of you all already can guess, it was an amazing session. She is as attentive as usual and definitely had some new tricks and techniques that were added into the rotation. Price was good as per usual and I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.She has not expanded her menu. It's the same and everything is open, wide open except her starfish but that's available on request. Shower with a bbj then the bed more bbj. That's when you better start paying attention to the time. She'll blow you for the whole hour if you let her. Curly hair that she don't like. I know because I tried guidelines her head and she said don't touch my hair. Fake tires with stomach with those half in scars from fat removal. I've seen her twice and on the secondary nd visit she offered a big upcharge and I said no maybe next time. Dude I hate thinking about the safety of my car at that motel.

Have the homeless set up tents in the parking lot yet?

Tjinla2001
07-11-23, 19:18
She will be Back!Mayumi has a new friend coming in tomorrow. Again, I said I want to see you and she said "No, you see new girl. ".

Taws6
07-11-23, 21:25
Mayumi has a new friend coming in tomorrow. Again, I said I want to see you and she said "No, you see new girl. ".Seems the pictures of her new guest is the same "luki" as from Fun Asian Club.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/326

The folder says "be back soon".

So as with in the past, I'm sure once Lucky arrives, she will take her own photos in house & post them.

I'm sure there is a review or two around here of her.

GuysTT2
07-12-23, 00:40
Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?Need a leeeetle bit more information / description than that. 😳.

Tjinla2001
07-12-23, 01:13
She has not expanded her menu. It's the same and everything is open, wide open except her starfish but that's available on request. Shower with a bbj then the bed more bbj. That's when you better start paying attention to the time. She'll blow you for the whole hour if you let her. Curly hair that she don't like. I know because I tried guidelines her head and she said don't touch my hair. Fake tires with stomach with those half in scars from fat removal. I've seen her twice and on the secondary nd visit she offered a big upcharge and I said no maybe next time. Dude I hate thinking about the safety of my car at that motel.

Have the homeless set up tents in the parking lot yet?Yeah, whatever you do, don't touch Kim's perm. She's the most overrated prostitute in Orange County history.

LC310
07-12-23, 15:29
Seems the pictures of her new guest is the same "luki" as from Fun Asian Club.

So as with in the past, I'm sure once Lucky arrives, she will take her own photos in house & post them.

I'm sure there is a review or two around here of her.Luki is a long time SoCal Chinese Laundry Lady CumDump. Expect basic dispassionate no condom cum extraction with mouth, pussy, and reportedly her ass. Tall with fake tits and I would estimate in her 50's. I would pay no more than 150 or 160 for a CIP session with BBBJ. She usually is in real crap hotels since being booted from the ShanShan apartment on Mission in Rosemead, so being at the Mayumi fuckpad is an upgrade.

Mel
07-12-23, 15:48
That's when you better start paying attention to the time. She'll blow you for the whole hour if you let her.She likes to make out with my bunghole for as long as I can support my weight on my elbows.

TrolleyDodger
07-12-23, 18:52
Luki is a long time SoCal Chinese Laundry Lady CumDump. Expect basic dispassionate no condom cum extraction with mouth, pussy, and reportedly her ass. Tall with fake tits and I would estimate in her 50's. I would pay no more than 150 or 160 for a CIP session with BBBJ. She usually is in real crap hotels since being booted from the ShanShan apartment on Mission in Rosemead, so being at the Mayumi fuckpad is an upgrade.I'm considering this one. I've read good things about her but don't remember where. I know someone here said he left her ass dripping with cum after he gave her an anal creampie. Haven't dropped a load in one of these girls assholes in a while so I might pull the trigger. She looks really slim in the pics Mayumi sent.

AlexRodriguez
07-12-23, 18:56
I'm considering this one. I've read good things about her but don't remember where. I know someone here said he left her ass dripping with cum after he gave her an anal creampie. Haven't dropped a load in one of these girls assholes in a while so I might pull the trigger. She looks really slim in the pics Mayumi sent.I saw her a few years ago through FAC but was one and done. I liked her thin look but she was like a robot. Totally dispassionate.

AlexRodriguez
07-12-23, 18:57
Luki is a long time SoCal Chinese Laundry Lady CumDump. Expect basic dispassionate no condom cum extraction with mouth, pussy, and reportedly her ass. Tall with fake tits and I would estimate in her 50's. I would pay no more than 150 or 160 for a CIP session with BBBJ. She usually is in real crap hotels since being booted from the ShanShan apartment on Mission in Rosemead, so being at the Mayumi fuckpad is an upgrade.Perfectly described.

AlexRodriguez
07-12-23, 18:58
She has not expanded her menu. It's the same and everything is open, wide open except her starfish but that's available on request. Shower with a bbj then the bed more bbj. That's when you better start paying attention to the time. She'll blow you for the whole hour if you let her. Curly hair that she don't like. I know because I tried guidelines her head and she said don't touch my hair. Fake tires with stomach with those half in scars from fat removal. I've seen her twice and on the secondary nd visit she offered a big upcharge and I said no maybe next time. Dude I hate thinking about the safety of my car at that motel.

Have the homeless set up tents in the parking lot yet?I only saw her once because I was worried about my car the whole time. I would never revisit that motel.

ChrisPoontang
07-12-23, 19:49
Luki is a long time SoCal Chinese Laundry Lady CumDump. Expect basic dispassionate no condom cum extraction with mouth, pussy, and reportedly her ass. Tall with fake tits and I would estimate in her 50's. She sounds. Perfect.

Tjinla2001
07-13-23, 00:29
I wonder what kind of % Mayumi gets from FAC? She told me Luki just flew in from Japan. Sounds like a little white lie to me.

SaltyDog
07-13-23, 11:48
I wonder what kind of % Mayumi gets from FAC? She told me Luki just flew in from Japan. Sounds like a little white lie to me.She's been around a long time. I don't recommend. There's only one Luki and she hasn't just flown in from Japan. Ontario maybe but for sure not Japan. Her pics are touched up big time. She has the same rough skin as Mayumi. That make two cum dumps.

LC310
07-13-23, 20:57
I wonder what kind of % Mayumi gets from FAC? She told me Luki just flew in from Japan. Sounds like a little white lie to me.Most likely Luki came in on a tourist visa that expired years ago. If she flies anywhere in the near future, it will be back to China.

I would assume Mayumi is getting a cut for each client she books for Luki and is also charging a daily rate for Luki to stay there. I doubt FAC or VIP are going to book Luki when she is not in one of their hotels or apartments. Luki is probably not booking her regulars while at Mayumi's fuckpad. My guess is that Luki will be back in a dive hotel within a week or two being booked by FAC and VIP.

Bad Influence
07-14-23, 09:15

I'm sure there is a review or two around here of her.I banged Luki up in SGV a year or so ago. I'll bet she's pushing 60. Not horrible looking, but def past it unless you like GILF. Delivers, but pounding her starfish was disappointing. She could have been folding laundry for all she cared. If you want a bare everything CIA sex doll, she's your grandma.

Conn876
07-14-23, 14:05
Has anyone seen her? Got this response back after I messaged her and wasn't sure if sus or not.

Hey everyone, I am new to hx! My name is Sarah. I am 5'4 & 115 lbs 34 c. I am Caucasian, fun size, natural body and blonde. I am a young wild freak in the sheets. I am doing incalls Temecula. I will drown your face and cock with my soak and wet pussy juices. I am here to pleasure your needs and fantasy's. Please be respectful and right to the point when messaging me. I do not like to waste my time with conversation. I like to be play with gentle and passionate. So if you are interested in seeing me. Respond with your phone number. Then I will gladly text you.

My Donts. No CIP or Anal. I do not eat out butts! I am not on birth control. Please respect me. No kissing please.

BBFS Plus- 500 hr / 460 hhr / 340 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG, VIDEO / PICTURES).

BBFS - 400 hr / 360 hhr / 240 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG).

CFS - 300 hr / 260 hhr / 140 Qq (CFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES).

To see exclusive never been seen before videos and pictures of me. Subscribe to me www.onlyfans.com/sarasnowbby.

TheZorak
07-14-23, 20:22
Has anyone seen her? Got this response back after I messaged her and wasn't sure if sus or not.I messaged one guy about her and his experience was that she was a typical, mechanical GPS with no enthusiasm. I'm curious to try her, but idk after that.

Tjinla2001
07-15-23, 00:25
I banged Luki up in SGV a year or so ago. I'll bet she's pushing 60. Not horrible looking, but def past it unless you like GILF. Delivers, but pounding her starfish was disappointing. She could have been folding laundry for all she cared. If you want a bare everything CIA sex doll, she's your grandma.FAC says Luki is working tonight at Fullerton Inn. Mayumi says "Lucky" is working tonight but is only 5'3", but the picture is "Luki" supposedly 5'8".

JohnDoeTwo
07-15-23, 01:51
Has anyone seen her? Got this response back after I messaged her and wasn't sure if sus or not.

Hey everyone, I am new to hx! My name is Sarah. I am 5'4 & 115 lbs 34 c. I am Caucasian, fun size, natural body and blonde. I am a young wild freak in the sheets. I am doing incalls Temecula. I will drown your face and cock with my soak and wet pussy juices. I am here to pleasure your needs and fantasy's. Please be respectful and right to the point when messaging me. I do not like to waste my time with conversation. I like to be play with gentle and passionate. So if you are interested in seeing me. Respond with your phone number. Then I will gladly text you.

My Donts. No CIP or Anal. I do not eat out butts! I am not on birth control. Please respect me. No kissing please.

BBFS Plus- 500 hr / 460 hhr / 340 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG, VIDEO / PICTURES).

BBFS - 400 hr / 360 hhr / 240 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG).

CFS - 300 hr / 260 hhr / 140 Qq (CFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES).

To see exclusive never been seen before videos and pictures of me. Subscribe to me www.onlyfans.com/sarasnowbby.She's been reported before. She gives good head. She looks good too. You might have a good time.

RickSanchez01
07-15-23, 06:02
She's been reported before. She gives good head. She looks good too. You might have a good time.Can you elaborate more on that? I've been trying to contact her multiple times but all she replies with is that generic message. No actual form of contacting her.

SDSailor
07-15-23, 08:58
Can you elaborate more on that? I've been trying to contact her multiple times but all she replies with is that generic message. No actual form of contacting her.She has a booker & I'm sure she's very popular. Young, hot, but not really into it. Doesn't work often but I assume very high volume when she does.

JohnDoeTwo
07-15-23, 12:03
Can you elaborate more on that? I've been trying to contact her multiple times but all she replies with is that generic message. No actual form of contacting her.She's with the same crew that JuicyWetMary was in. They would copy and paste the messages. She isn't new anymore. If you happen to get lucky and you get the okay, you might have fun. You look into the search history too, you could see a couple of reviews. She's pretty hot.

LC310
07-15-23, 14:17
FAC says Luki is working tonight at Fullerton Inn. Mayumi says "Lucky" is working tonight but is only 5'3", but the picture is "Luki" supposedly 5'8".There is Luki at Mayumi's fuckpad currently (FAC often too) that is 5'8" and there is a second Lucky with a "why" that is in the FAC rotation. Seems to be a third Lucky in Vegas too.

RickSanchez01
07-15-23, 16:16
She has a booker & I'm sure she's very popular. Young, hot, but not really into it. Doesn't work often but I assume very high volume when she does.Yeah I've been trying to reach out for a couple months now but nothing. Even subbed to her OF to see if she would be willing but apparently not LOL.

Tjinla2001
07-16-23, 00:56
There is Luki at Mayumi's fuckpad currently (FAC often too) that is 5'8" and there is a second Lucky with a "why" that is in the FAC rotation. Seems to be a third Lucky in Vegas too.Mayumi told me she's only 5'3". Not sure what is going on.

Sonicus
07-16-23, 01:15
Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?She is currently in Dallas Texas I highly recommend this booker gives way better rates than Los Angeles much cheaper.

https://www.sunflowergirls.net/nicole

ElCucuy
07-16-23, 15:26
Hello, does anyone have any good recommendations for some young ebony BBFS action? I'm a little tired of the AMP scene. Any recommendations here in the oc or LA IE LB? Thanks fellas happy hunting.Haven't seen her, but her pics show bare.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tiffany27

TheZorak
07-16-23, 22:54
Haven't seen her, but her pics show bare.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tiffany27You can always try to ask unless they blatantly write "no BBFS", but usually when these girls have photos of bare, it's their zaddy enjoying his benefits.

TrickyDick2367
07-17-23, 11:13
Haven't seen her, but her pics show bare.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tiffany27I saw her in Riverside. Actually have chatted with her for quite a long time, but finally pulled the trigger before she moved earlier this year. I picked her up and she was extremely drunk, and smelled like she hadn't showered in a day or two. Also she is way heavier now. Her. Pics are incredibly deceiving.

LC310
07-18-23, 15:47

I'm sure there is a review or two around here of her.Mayumi keeps her pimp hand strong!

Out of curiosity I sent a message to Luki directly asking where she is today. FYI, she sends my burner texts regularly to solicit business or whenever FAC sends her to a new dumpy hotel. Anyway, she replied she is "resting" instead of telling me to book her at Mayumi's fuckpad. She did say she'll be back in Rosemead this weekend.

Tjinla2001
07-18-23, 16:12
Mayumi keeps her pimp hand strong!

Out of curiosity I sent a message to Luki directly asking where she is today. FYI, she sends my burner texts regularly to solicit business or whenever FAC sends her to a new dumpy hotel. Anyway, she replied she is "resting" instead of telling me to book her at Mayumi's fuckpad. She did say she'll be back in Rosemead this weekend.That's funny. Now that Mayumi is retired I want her more than ever. I guess that is how it always works.

LC310
07-18-23, 16:36
That's funny. Now that Mayumi is retired I want her more than ever. I guess that is how it always works.Maymi's current ad on HX (cut-and-paste) is below and includes her as being available.
Mature Japanese Mayumi. Mature Friend Lucky.

Mature Japanese Mayumi Irvine. Available.

Mature Friend Lucky. Available.

Come for some Satisfying Delight and relaxation.

PM if new for more information or text me if we are already friends.

Subscribe for updates.

HapaBoy86
07-18-23, 17:13
Maymi's current ad on HX (cut-and-paste) is below and includes her as being available.

Subscribe for updates.She won't leave unless its with stainless steel bracelets.

Her only income is her laying on her back on on her see's with her eyes looking up at you while she sucks!

Or, manages her China friends!

Tjinla2001
07-18-23, 17:40
Maymi's current ad on HX (cut-and-paste) is below and includes her as being available.

Subscribe for updates.For some reason she won't see me anymore. I just have the memories and a few pictures of her cum soaked box.

ElCucuy
07-19-23, 14:33
Here's a new one. She's a civilian and only does this maybe 1 day / week when she is not working her full time job. Contact her via HX. I don't have a phone number to share.

Her menu states no BBFS. But when you show up, she just might not have any condoms available.

Based on the blogs, she is not only a nympho but loves Greek. There's a blog about her in the Pink Starfish club.

YMMV.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KSavannah

AlexXela
07-19-23, 18:36
Yeah I've been trying to reach out for a couple months now but nothing. Even subbed to her OF to see if she would be willing but apparently not LOL.I saw her a while back you got to drop your number in the PM and her "Manager" will message you.

TrolleyDodger
07-24-23, 00:42

Subscribe for updates.She posts that she is available but will either shoot you down or try to push her current friend on you. Last time I booked her friend for 30 min then Mayumi for 30 right after. When it was Mayumi's turn, she asked if I would prefer to just fuck her friend again. I figured I was not going to get good service from Mayumi so I just creamed her friend again. As I was leaving I told Mayumi next time I would fuck her and grabbed her ass on my way out but she just laughed and pointed at her face saying she doesn't look good anymore.

TrolleyDodger
07-24-23, 16:07
I was craving some Asian so I stopped by to visit Mayumi's current friend Wendy. Some here will be able to know exactly who she given the details I'm about to share. She's an older gal, probably early to mid 50's, slim but with a slight tummy. Butterfly tattoo on top of her peach fuzz snatch and a few butterfly tarts on her back shoulder. She was just ok, nothing special. For those that want dfk, she had her tongue down my throat for most of the session. Decent BBBJ skills and allows you to fuck her face. She enjoys sucking balls as well. She completely engulfed them. She can also take it balls deep with no cock blocking and has great hygiene. Did mish, doggy, Asian cg, then finished with her on top shoving her tongue down my throat while I pumped her pussy full of cum. Like I said, she was fun but nothing special aside from the seemingly rare dfk from Mayumi's gals. Kind of recommend but won't repeat.

OCpyro
07-24-23, 20:09
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyJas88

She's probably the best looking with a good body out of the FAC crew. Sexy eyes and a great pussy. A little fast on the action, but she'll let you control the tempo. Don't like her tongue flick dfk and slight rushing, but worth the price for BBFS, cip.

Tjinla2001
07-25-23, 13:38
She posts that she is available but will either shoot you down or try to push her current friend on you. Last time I booked her friend for 30 min then Mayumi for 30 right after. When it was Mayumi's turn, she asked if I would prefer to just fuck her friend again. I figured I was not going to get good service from Mayumi so I just creamed her friend again. As I was leaving I told Mayumi next time I would fuck her and grabbed her ass on my way out but she just laughed and pointed at her face saying she doesn't look good anymore.Mayumi had alone time between the changeover from Luki to Wendy. She said she'd text me when she was free for a session but she never did. I guess she really is starting to feel her age. Too bad.

Tjinla2001
07-25-23, 22:52
I text Mayumi if she would be getting any Chinese prostitutes "friends" over 70. She hasn't responded back.

BeachDrone
07-26-23, 10:45
I was craving some Asian so I stopped by to visit Mayumi's current friend Wendy. Some here will be able to know exactly who she given the details I'm about to share. .What is the best way to contact Mayumi? HX or? And are the rates a secret? I've been interested in Mayumi for some time, but more recent reports of her attitude not being great are a little off-putting. Might be fun to see her "friends. ".

SaltyDog
07-26-23, 11:40
I text Mayumi if she would be getting any Chinese prostitutes "friends" over 70. She hasn't responded back.Dude! That would be a good thing to try. She's back texting me daily again LOL.

Tjinla2001
07-26-23, 15:45
Dude! That would be a good thing to try. She's back texting me daily again LOL.She started texting me again after a long break. Maybe Wendy isn't bringing in the business.

KathmanDouche
07-26-23, 17:24
This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.

TrolleyDodger
07-26-23, 18:01
What is the best way to contact Mayumi? HX or? And are the rates a secret? I've been interested in Mayumi for some time, but more recent reports of her attitude not being great are a little off-putting. Might be fun to see her "friends. ".Mayumi's rates are extremely reasonable. Covered FS is 140 HH or 180 HH for bb. I forget what the full hour rates are since I've only done that maybe 3 or 4 times. Rates can be negotiated if you become a regular customer. HX is the only way she will respond but you must have at least one person in your network. There's plenty of fossils on there that will see you with no network and rate you.

TrolleyDodger
07-26-23, 18:10
This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.Why would someone spend 300-500 to raw dog another girl from HX when you can see 3 girls from Mayumi for that price? If the other girls come down in price, I'm sure there would be more of a variety here. Occasionally I go see a K girl but even then, it's 320-460 for an hour of bb fun. I do see your point though. I just don't care enough to start a separate folder for Mayumi. Maybe someone else does?

Tjinla2001
07-26-23, 18:13
This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.The thread also mentions Viet Kim once in awhile. Five or six Korean & Viet massage workers I've visited are bareback friendly but they asked not to be betrayed.

HardRick
07-28-23, 13:24
Why would someone spend 300-500 to raw dog another girl from HX when you can see 3 girls from Mayumi for that price? If the other girls come down in price, I'm sure there would be more of a variety here. Occasionally I go see a K girl but even then, it's 320-460 for an hour of bb fun. I do see your point though. I just don't care enough to start a separate folder for Mayumi. Maybe someone else does?I'm strictly an HX guy. I've plowed a few PD girls. The HX girls I see range from 2** to 3* any higher I pass. PD the range is insane from 2** to 5* I use the same principles. I refuse to go north of 35*. But for the right girl, I'll gladly go to my high range.

Jekuesco2
07-29-23, 11:26
Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.

Orthopodly651
07-29-23, 16:32
Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.Your call man but not sure if I would. That kinda looks like HPV to me, but I'm not too experienced haha. Maybe someone with some medical knowledge / more experience can chime in.

Lazy671
07-29-23, 17:34
Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.Moose knuckles. LOL.

ChrisPoontang
07-29-23, 17:45
Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.The beaver looks okay but her sunken, sullen eyes are very concerning.

How is the rest of her body?

If she's not super old and has decent skin and a good personality then maybe.

LC310
07-29-23, 17:54
Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.Google - "human papillomavirus infection".

Mel
07-29-23, 17:58
Google - "human papillomavirus infection".Meat Curtains.

GimmeMoreHead
07-29-23, 21:17
Here's a new one. She's a civilian and only does this maybe 1 day / week when she is not working her full time job. Contact her via HX. I don't have a phone number to share.

Her menu states no BBFS. But when you show up, she just might not have any condoms available.

Based on the blogs, she is not only a nympho but loves Greek. There's a blog about her in the Pink Starfish club.

YMMV.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KSavannah100 percent she's a nympho. Not a looker but great service. Good hygiene, very good BBBJ with swallow, CIP and CIA, submissive, dfk. She loves Greek more than in pussy. Pussy is snug but Greek is her favorite.

Lift Her Up
07-30-23, 17:31
Google - "human papillomavirus infection".As they are more commonly called. There is an Rx liquid that takes them off, but they are subject to recurrence. And, rubbers don't necessarily protect you. Do her a favor and suggest she get to a VD clinic.

You see how old I am, I still sometimes call it VD.

Lift Her Up.

Tjinla2001
08-01-23, 13:42
I see there is a new friend in town in Irvine. I had to go to Palm Springs so I went and visited Annie in Colton instead. As usual is was about a five minute session. I think she is about 75 now and nothing has changed in 30 years. I also wanted to visit Luki and ask her if she made more at Mayumi's or FAC, but she is either on vacaction or at another trick pad / motel operation. There are about five or six massage parlors I will visit at Mayumi's. I am now uncomfortable with volume at her place and I'd rather take my chance at an established parlor, even though the pricing is higher and the quality is inferior.

LC310
08-01-23, 13:56
I see there is a new friend in town in Irvine. I had to go to Palm Springs so I went and visited Annie in Colton instead. As usual is was about a five minute session. I think she is about 75 now and nothing has changed in 30 years. I also wanted to visit Luki and ask her if she made more at Mayumi's or FAC, but she is either on vacaction or at another trick pad / motel operation. There are about five or six massage parlors I will visit at Mayumi's. I am now uncomfortable with volume at her place and I'd rather take my chance at an established parlor, even though the pricing is higher and the quality is inferior.Luki has been sending me messages to see her in Rosemead since she left Mayumi's fuckpad I notice that she is not being advertised by the FAC group on HX.

MrGordon16
08-01-23, 14:06
Luki has been sending me messages to see her in Rosemead since she left Mayumi's fuckpad I notice that she is not being advertised by the FAC group on HX.Rosemeads much closer for me and I'd like to see Luki again. Can you message me her contact?

Tjinla2001
08-01-23, 14:26
Luki has been sending me messages to see her in Rosemead since she left Mayumi's fuckpad I notice that she is not being advertised by the FAC group on HX.Yes when I text them they said she is not there and I should try Mary or Lucy in Fullerton. I guess when you call they have their notes that this caller is a bottom feeder interested in low priced BBFS girls. Because I did visit SanSan once. Before Mayumi reinvented herself on HX, I suggested FAC and she said they are too cheap.

LC310
08-01-23, 14:57
Yes when I text them they said she is not there and I should try Mary or Lucy in Fullerton. I guess when you call they have their notes that this caller is a bottom feeder interested in low priced BBFS girls. Because I did visit SanSan once. Before Mayumi reinvented herself on HX, I suggested FAC and she said they are too cheap.The VIP outfit - https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123 - has taken her down from their site too. They are also Asiandolls4 u on HX.

Guess Luki is in the hole for going indie. I don't think she plays nice with others. She got kicked out of the Rosemead apartment that ShanShan uses.

Taws6
08-01-23, 17:06
I am now uncomfortable with volume at her place and I'd rather take my chance at an established parlor,At least the cross the hall neighbor took down the ring doorbell camera.

Odd that when choosing a place, that she didn't opt for one that was a bit more discrete.

The place across from Target in Tustin is pretty simple, 2nd floor, but go to 3rd or down the 1st floor & use the stairs as her place is on the end, without line of sight to anyone else.

Enclave if I remember is out of line of sight of neighbors as well.

Perhaps when her lease is up, someone can reccomend?

Chaplin8
08-01-23, 20:19
At least the cross the hall neighbor took down the ring doorbell camera.

Odd that when choosing a place, that she didn't opt for one that was a bit more discrete.

The place across from Target in Tustin is pretty simple, 2nd floor, but go to 3rd or down the 1st floor & use the stairs as her place is on the end, without line of sight to anyone else.

Perhaps when her lease is up, someone can reccomend?For the enclaves places, can ya'll stop leaving your gum on the wall by the door. Ya'll are making it too obvious something is going on in that apartment!

SCJohn
08-01-23, 21:01
New girl Meko is there. Any Info?

SaltyDog
08-01-23, 21:02
At least the cross the hall neighbor took down the ring doorbell camera.

Perhaps when her lease is up, someone can reccomend?I mentioned this before. Parking your car in the parking lot and having to walk past the management office is bad enough. You can't avoid it because the gate is right next to that tinted widow office. How else are you going to get in? She's looking out for you to park. Even with a baseball hat on and shades I could still see the people in the office looking out. After two visits I decided not to return.

As far as when her lease is up she's now a VIP worker and if you have to see her specifically just give the clan a call.

Tjinla2001
08-01-23, 22:24
I mentioned this before. Parking your car in the parking lot and having to walk past the management office is bad enough. You can't avoid it because the gate is right next to that tinted widow office. How else are you going to get in? She's looking out for you to park. Even with a baseball hat on and shades I could still see the people in the office looking out. After two visits I decided not to return.

As far as when her lease is up she's now a VIP worker and if you have to see her specifically just give the clan a call.Every tenant, manager, landscaper & security guard at the complex on Bryan knows there is prostitution activity. Tick, tick ....

GuysTT2
08-01-23, 23:09
For the enclaves places, can ya'll stop leaving your gum on the wall by the door. Ya'll are making it too obvious something is going on in that apartment!OMG. Well done. LOLOLOL.

Taws6
08-02-23, 01:01
How else are you going to get in? She's looking out for you to park. I NEVER park in the complex, I personally don't think there is a need to.

I park at the mall down the street, the gym has LOTS of traffic both pedestrian & vehicle. It's a short walk over, and yeah, you walk past the front section, but I don't see anyone in when I glance over.

There is enough traffic that I generally just need to meter my pace to catch a car going in, most times I don't break stride, I walk left away from the pool & offices, though some courtyards & come up behind.

But place like that, I'm overly cautious.

Randy62
08-02-23, 13:51
OMG. Well done. LOLOLOL.I spit mine out the window while watching all the dog walkers in the complex LMAO.

EggZyPlaya
08-02-23, 16:58
Just wondering if anyone got any info on https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/164010343/7142063962.

Chaplin8
08-02-23, 21:16
I spit mine out the window while watching all the dog walkers in the complex LMAO.Atleast they can put it on a the wall by a different door to draw away suspicion from that apt, but these dumb fools be putting it right by the apt's door with everyone elses. Some people just don't think things through. I be telling the girls and they just shrug it off. They don't want to be the ones cleaning it off I guess. The booker should have one of them clean it off and maybe add something to the end of their ads. Like ".

Please don't leave your gum by the location's door.

See you soon xoxo.

Blah blah blah.

Falcon123
08-03-23, 20:38
Saw Meko at Mayumi's, she is the woman in the pics Mayumi will send or has posted on HX but probably a few years older, she's not 42 like she posted on HX, more like 52. She is super skinny and has the typical older skinny Chinese body, bony legs and no butt. The experience was just ok, she did greet with a kiss but I just wasn't feeling that. Meko was nice enough, didn't have a checklist of No's and gave a standard service. She did ask for the conclusion to be expelled outside of her tiny little kitty but unfortunately for her that request was made after launch. Had a shower and she walked me out and that was that. Now what I'm going to say has nothing to do with Meko, but I'm pretty sure I'm done with Mayumi for good, her attitude just really rubs me the wrong way. If anyone wants more info about Meko just ask, I know this report is not very inspired but I'm just kind of over it.

Blake37
08-03-23, 21:06
Atleast they can put it on a the wall by a different door to draw away suspicion from that apt, but these dumb fools be putting it right by the apt's door with everyone elses. Some people just don't think things through. I be telling the girls and they just shrug it off. They don't want to be the ones cleaning it off I guess. The booker should have one of them clean it off and maybe add something to the end of their ads. Like ".

See you soon xoxo.

Blah blah blah.I've basically switched to SA entirely since I like the bang for buck with that better, even though it requires a lot of work. The Enclave girls were one of the few traditional hobbying things I still did, but over time the girls have gotten less reliable, and since they stopped using hotels as much they're a pain to deal with.

BenderOver
08-03-23, 21:24
I've basically switched to SA entirely since I like the bang for buck with that better, even though it requires a lot of work. The Enclave girls were one of the few traditional hobbying things I still did, but over time the girls have gotten less reliable, and since they stopped using hotels as much they're a pain to deal with.So what's the deal with the Enclave girls being on this forum channel? Asides from the obvious, what's the dealio?

KammyMike
08-03-23, 22:25
Saw Meko at Mayumi's, she is the woman in the pics Mayumi will send or has posted on HX but probably a few years older, she's not 42 like she posted on HX, more like 52. She is super skinny and has the typical older skinny Chinese body, bony legs and no butt. The experience was just ok, she did greet with a kiss but I just wasn't feeling that. Meko was nice enough, didn't have a checklist of No's and gave a standard service. She did ask for the conclusion to be expelled outside of her tiny little kitty but unfortunately for her that request was made after launch. Had a shower and she walked me out and that was that. Now what I'm going to say has nothing to do with Meko, but I'm pretty sure I'm done with Mayumi for good, her attitude just really rubs me the wrong way. If anyone wants more info about Meko just ask, I know this report is not very inspired but I'm just kind of over it.I'm glad she blocked me long ago instead of wasting time and money on her or her so call friends that are from FAC club.

Blake37
08-04-23, 01:38
So what's the deal with the Enclave girls being on this forum channel? Asides from the obvious, what's the dealio?My understanding is that it's on a case by case basis with each girl and some of them are more open. When you talk to the booker the menus are pretty standardized.

I think the big reason it was brought up is the Enclave girls have as much foot traffic as some of the Korean girls, which feels like a problem just waiting to happen. It doesn't help that the complex is hard to navigate and a tone of people knock on the wrong doors.

LucBlake
08-04-23, 13:23
Saw Meko at Mayumi's, she is the woman in the pics Mayumi will send or has posted on HX but probably a few years older, she's not 42 like she posted on HX, more like 52. She is super skinny and has the typical older skinny Chinese body, bony legs and no butt. The experience was just ok, she did greet with a kiss but I just wasn't feeling that. Meko was nice enough, didn't have a checklist of No's and gave a standard service. She did ask for the conclusion to be expelled outside of her tiny little kitty but unfortunately for her that request was made after launch. Had a shower and she walked me out and that was that. Now what I'm going to say has nothing to do with Meko, but I'm pretty sure I'm done with Mayumi for good, her attitude just really rubs me the wrong way. If anyone wants more info about Meko just ask, I know this report is not very inspired but I'm just kind of over it.I tried a few times to text Mayumi and she never answers. I'm sure it's because I haven't been vetted by her but if you don't answer and tell me what I need to do to get in then what's the point.

SaltyDog
08-04-23, 14:21
I tried a few times to text Mayumi and she never answers. I'm sure it's because I haven't been vetted by her but if you don't answer and tell me what I need to do to get in then what's the point.It's pretty obvious why she do t respond to your texts. Vet yourself.

TrolleyDodger
08-04-23, 18:01
Don't waste your time or money. I should have listened to you guys and skipped her. Probably the worst experience at Mayumi's. Meko was friendly and has an attractive face but that's where the positives end. She doesn't dfk, will complain about your size and say only one position, she'll cock block and won't allow good penetration, 5 minutes in is asking you to cum for her, but the worst offense for me is that she won't let you cum in her pussy. Shit, I pulled out to cum on her tummy and she put her hand up to block it all. WTF? As a previous poster stated, she is rail thin with no ass and absolutely zero waist, like none at all. It was like fucking a rectangle with a hole. I would have walked if not for the great rates / relationship I've established with Mayumi and didn't want to get black listed. Many have complained about Mayumi's attitude but I guess I'm lucky as she's never given me any shit whatsoever but YMMV. I think I'm going to take a break from Mayumi's friends for a while and look for a tiny white girl to creampie. Back to HX I go.

JohnBlaze36
08-04-23, 18:14
Anybody seen Tina from Tustin. From the babyjas88 crew on hx? She's really cute to me. But worried she might be a catfish. Booker said it's 200 for BBFS.

TrolleyDodger
08-04-23, 18:16
I tried a few times to text Mayumi and she never answers. I'm sure it's because I haven't been vetted by her but if you don't answer and tell me what I need to do to get in then what's the point.Step 1 create an HX account.

Step 2 see a newbie friendly provider and have her rate you.

Step 3 send Mayumi a PM.

Step 4 creampie her friends (except Meko, she doesn't like cip).

It's that simple.

Falcon123
08-04-23, 22:31
Step 1 create an HX account.

Step 2 see a newbie friendly provider and have her rate you.

Step 3 send Mayumi a PM.

Step 4 creampie her friends (except Meko, she doesn't like cip).

It's that simple.Yeah Mayumi was super easy to get access to, 1 pm and 1 text and scheduled my 1st appointment, no screening or anything other than sending a pm through hx and verifying my handle through text. (I'm level 0 with 1 rating from years ago). However, I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with her and focus on a k-org instead.

Taws6
08-05-23, 00:29
Some people just don't think things through. .

.Collectively, I think we're kinda dim whitted, yeah, I hit that, I conquered that it's a proverbial notch on the bedpost.

Tjinla2001
08-05-23, 01:18
The new girl stayed by the TV. Mayumi started a week massage. I took over buzz sawed her big client. Than I rushed it in to problem. I slapped that giant clit. I know my body massage made her feel girde. I came inside about 11 minutes after we started. Do clean.

Clams
08-06-23, 14:55
Barebacked this cute white chick from TX last month, goes by SkyMarie on Hx. Actually prettier than the pictures. Nice large soft natural titties, pale albino skin, and super sweet pussy. Loved prepping it with DATY until she literally kicked my head away with her feet LOL. That is when I love to slam my angry rod deep inside the girl when they are most sensitive, just to hear them scream bloody murder. Only has one large tat in the middle of the upper back between the shoulder blades. Was hosting in some cheap ass no-tell motel right off the Harbor Blvd exit on the 405 freeway.

Go ahead make me laugh and ask me my fav question--What was the damage? I guess the damage would be some minor bruising in her tonsils and her cervix? Nothing that a nice warm soak in the bath tub can't fix.

She was posting in the OC PD section for an entire week, and I am pretty confident dozens of you barebacked her as well. Then she provided for a bit in Hawaii, then back home to the Lone Star. Not sure when she will be back in CA. You snooze, you looze.I wanted to see her, but it didn't turn out well.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Skymarie

She wanted $250 HH, $450 HR for her basic service, long list of No's.

Easy communication and responded very quickly that she was now available. We set up a time at the place she was staying at. I arrived and she told me if I can wait a few minutes so she can be ready, no problem. Those few minutes turned to 30 minutes waiting. I texted her again about the status of our meeting and I got a text saying that her "friend" was ready to see me in my car? Looked like she was doing a Bait & Switch, no pics of her either. I wasn't informed about a "friend" or meeting me in my car. I texted her back about the confusion and no response. I texted her back that I was going home and feeling worried about the friend thing and all she responded was "ok". No explanation, no apologies. Traveled and waited just to get flaked on with a Bait & Switch. Complete waste of time and suspicious.

ChrisPoontang
08-06-23, 15:27
I wanted to see her, but it didn't turn out well.

Easy communication and responded very quickly that she was now available. We set up a time at the place she was staying at. I arrived and she told me if I can wait a few minutes so she can be ready, no problem. Those few minutes turned to 30 minutes waiting. I texted her again about the status of our meeting and I got a text saying that her "friend" was ready to see me in my car? Looked like she was doing a Bait & Switch, no pics of her either. I wasn't informed about a "friend" or meeting me in my car. I texted her back about the confusion and no response. I texted her back that I was going home and feeling worried about the friend thing and all she responded was "ok". No explanation, no apologies. Traveled and waited just to get flaked on with a Bait & Switch. Complete waste of time and suspicious.Obviously you are new here.

You will quickly learn to ignore that particular persons posts for many different reasons.

DannyFknKay
08-11-23, 23:07
I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if Im dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their late 60sAnyone know if VietKim is on tee eeee are? I searched on there but came up with jack squat. I know there's a lot of info on her in this forum but I thought it might add a different perspective. I've never seen her and am thinking of checking it off my bucket list.

Orthopodly651
08-11-23, 23:28
Anyone know if VietKim is on tee eeee are? I searched on there but came up with jack squat. I know there's a lot of info on her in this forum but I thought it might add a different perspective. I've never seen her and am thinking of checking it off my bucket list.The erotic review? Yes she's on there. Be sure you're typing it as one word. Never seen her but did come across her reviews. If you still can't find lmk.

GentleSun
08-12-23, 01:49
Obviously you are new here.

You will quickly learn to ignore that particular persons posts for many different reasons.Good advice. There's a certain level of bullshit that rings false to pretty much everyone. Well, almost everyone.

Chaos019
08-12-23, 01:59
She's not on that site as far as I know. However, you could probably find more information on her than on this site if you google search her. She offers good services (all three holes are available, but she's getting to be quite expensive.

Anyone know if VietKim is on tee eeee are? I searched on there but came up with jack squat. I know there's a lot of info on her in this forum but I thought it might add a different perspective. I've never seen her and am thinking of checking it off my bucket list.

DWaits
08-12-23, 12:54
I sent the admin at TER a PM letting them know that they have merged two different providers into one profile. They wrote back with some questions (I can't remember what) and then left it as is. Basically, if you see reviews about someone who is kinky and older then that's Viet Kim. If you see reviews for a MILF who is Fit and a bit wacky then that's FitVietMilf. No different than the reviews on this site in the OC and SGV about Fit and the reviews in OC about Kim.

TrolleyDodger
08-12-23, 14:02
Anyone know if VietKim is on tee eeee are? I searched on there but came up with jack squat. I know there's a lot of info on her in this forum but I thought it might add a different perspective. I've never seen her and am thinking of checking it off my bucket list.IIRC, you can find her by searching with her phone number. As others have said, she is definitely on there.

SaltyDog
08-12-23, 14:22
IIRC, you can find her by searching with her phone number. As others have said, she is definitely on there.https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-escort-orange-county-55855 Legacy photos but same number.

TrolleyDodger
08-12-23, 14:22
Anyone have intel on her? I have to wait a few days to get VIP access on T E are. Wondering if she's BBFS and as dirty as her namesake. Her name makes it difficult to do a simple search.

ChrisPoontang
08-12-23, 14:29
Anyone have intel on her? I have to wait a few days to get VIP access on T E are. Wondering if she's BBFS and as dirty as her namesake. Her name makes it difficult to do a simple search.She is extremely YMMV.

When she is in a good mood you can get BBFS and have a great time.

If you get turned off by a bad attitude then you run the risk of wasting your hard earned cash.

She is used to Capt. SaveAhoes and HX Whiteknights catering to her and allowing her to get away with nonsense.

Ask yourself if her big nose, middleaged body and store brought knockers outweigh the risk in seeing her when she is complaining and bitching.

KammyMike
08-12-23, 15:25
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-escort-orange-county-55855 Legacy photos but same number.She's not VietKim.

LC310
08-12-23, 17:33
I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if Im dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their late 60sA couple months ago VietKim sent me an unsolicited text saying her price was 220 and 320 for a second pop. 220 gets you an hour, but one pop. As filthy as she is, it is not worth it IMO.

GimmeMoreHead
08-12-23, 20:35
A couple months ago VietKim sent me an unsolicited text saying her price was 220 and 320 for a second pop. 220 gets you an hour, but one pop. As filthy as she is, it is not worth it IMO.I used to creampie Viet Kim for 140 hour /160 hour and I would fill her up with back to back creampies. She has one of the best BBBJ out there and she'd get me so hard and worked up with her sloppy BBBJ that I would keep fucking her after the first creampie with no complaints from her. More often than not I would easily manage to bust two loads in her pussy that way. I haven't seen her as often the last couple years because she's been strict on the 1 nut limit. Hopefully the economy crashes and these hoes lower their rates.

Tjinla2001
08-12-23, 20:50
She's not on that site as far as I know. However, you could probably find more information on her than on this site if you google search her. She offers good services (all three holes are available, but she's getting to be quite expensive.She had her reviews removed from TER. At one time there were several hundred. Kim revolutionized the industry with her motel-based operateion & open-minded menu that is well known throughout the United States. Her one and done policy is harsh but you have to play by her rules.

Orthopodly651
08-13-23, 23:45
What's the earliest / latest you guys have seen her / her friends? She doesn't really communicate proper hours of operation, haha.

TrolleyDodger
08-14-23, 00:49
She is extremely YMMV.

When she is in a good mood you can get BBFS and have a great time.

If you get turned off by a bad attitude then you run the risk of wasting your hard earned cash.

She is used to Capt. SaveAhoes and HX Whiteknights catering to her and allowing her to get away with nonsense.

Ask yourself if her big nose, middleaged body and store brought knockers outweigh the risk in seeing her when she is complaining and bitching.I won't pull the trigger unless it's a slam dunk BBFS affair. Her nipples are what really got my attention. They look amazing. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Ace McNasty
08-14-23, 11:01
I wanted to see her, but it didn't turn out well.

Easy communication and responded very quickly that she was now available. We set up a time at the place she was staying at. I arrived and she told me if I can wait a few minutes so she can be ready, no problem. Those few minutes turned to 30 minutes waiting. I texted her again about the status of our meeting and I got a text saying that her "friend" was ready to see me in my car? Looked like she was doing a Bait & Switch, no pics of her either. I wasn't informed about a "friend" or meeting me in my car. I texted her back about the confusion and no response. I texted her back that I was going home and feeling worried about the friend thing and all she responded was "ok". No explanation, no apologies. Traveled and waited just to get flaked on with a Bait & Switch. Complete waste of time and suspicious.That girl Marie was trying to pass on to you is her BFF. They flew to CA together last week. I have always known this girl as JoanaOates, her original handle on Hx, but she has since changed her handle 4 or 5 times after leaving Hx.

I saw her again last week at their incall in Ontario Mills. I parked at the Hilton Garden Inn across then walked over to the next hotel. On my way up, I saw Marie in the lobby sitting by herself and I came over and we hugged and talked. I told her she didn't have to wait there and she can stay in their room while I banged Joana. So we went up the elevator together and she stayed in the bathroom during my date. Reason why she couldn't see you is probably all the appts constantly pinging her phone.

They left Ontario then had an incall in Arcadia the next day. I saw Joana again at the DoubleTree in Monrovia. Then Marie went back to Ontario for another day then flew back home to their home state. Joana left a day earlier than her and never returned to the IE. I am sure these two will be back in a few months.

Joana has one of the tightest pussy ever! She has that unicorn vise grip pussy lips that grabs your cock as you slide in and out, and there is a loud popping sound due to air being trapped inside when you accidentally slide out, then create a new vacuum when you plunged right back in.

You missed out dude. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Jbjb1983
08-14-23, 16:34
That girl Marie was trying to pass on to you is her BFF. They flew to CA together last week. I have always known this girl as JoanaOates, her original handle on Hx, but she has since changed her handle 4 or 5 times after leaving Hx.

I saw her again last week at their incall in Ontario Mills. I parked at the Hilton Garden Inn across then walked over to the next hotel. On my way up, I saw Marie in the lobby sitting by herself and I came over and we hugged and talked. I told her she didn't have to wait there and she can stay in their room while I banged Joana. So we went up the elevator together and she stayed in the bathroom during my date. Reason why she couldn't see you is probably all the appts constantly pinging her phone.

They left Ontario then had an incall in Arcadia the next day. I saw Joana again at the DoubleTree in Monrovia. Then Marie went back to Ontario for another day then flew back home to their home state. Joana left a day earlier than her and never returned to the IE. I am sure these two will be back in a few months.

Joana has one of the tightest pussy ever! She has that unicorn vise grip pussy lips that grabs your cock as you slide in and out, and there is a loud popping sound due to air being trapped inside when you accidentally slide out, then create a new vacuum when you plunged right back in.

You missed out dude. Oh well. Better luck next time.She was cool when she was with QueenofDenyle, then she changed her name to like Heidi now. No longer a BBFS provider sadly and will annihilate you for asking. I saw her several times before and BBFS was cool and I even got to creampie her. I saw her last year again under Heidi or whatever her new name is and I thought BBFS will be default but as soon as she was ready to fuck she applied the cover, I stopped her and ask if she doesn't allow pse anymore. She just said no she doesn't offer that anymore even though I've seen her many times. I didn't insist and I actually left early at like 40 minutes into our hour appointment because I was disappointed. Oh well at least I got to BBFS her a bit before she stopped.

Lazy67I
08-14-23, 16:45
Tried texting Kiti and sadly she's been meth'd out by her supplier. She doesn't even recognize my number when I text her. I asked if she was in San celemente still and she said naw she's over in the LA area now. Then she flipped out on me, probably was her meth dealer that took over didn't want to let her leave or something cause I was going to pay for her Uber out to Irvine. She tried to charge me like $$ too! LOL damn! But luckily she agreed $$ but then her wannabe pimp or meth dealer flipped out on me or probably too meth'd out. Damn! Anyone else have luck seeing her?

TrolleyDodger
08-14-23, 18:44
What's the earliest / latest you guys have seen her / her friends? She doesn't really communicate proper hours of operation, haha.The earliest I banged Mayumi's friends is 10 am and the latest was when I banged Mayumi herself at 10 pm but that must have been a slow day because I have not been able to get in there at that time again. I would avoid going between 7-9 am and 4-6 pm since that's when most people are leaving or getting home from work. The last thing I want is an awkward encounter with the neighbor from across the hall who knows exactly what goes on at Mayumi's.

SaltyDog
08-14-23, 20:13
The earliest I banged Mayumi's friends is 10 am and the latest was when I banged Mayumi herself at 10 pm but that must have been a slow day because I have not been able to get in there at that time again. I would avoid going between 7-9 am and 4-6 pm since that's when most people are leaving or getting home from work. The last thing I want is an awkward encounter with the neighbor from across the hall who knows exactly what goes on at Mayumi's.I've had no problem seeing her between those hours. She actually smells like she just got out of the shower. She's down for early visits. Personally I'd rather be the first in there instead of going there at 10 pm and being the last.

Orthopodly651
08-15-23, 22:30
I've had no problem seeing her between those hours. She actually smells like she just got out of the shower. She's down for early visits. Personally I'd rather be the first in there instead of going there at 10 pm and being the last.Unless you are into that of course!

Djm138
08-16-23, 18:38
Anyone have intel on her? I have to wait a few days to get VIP access on T E are. Wondering if she's BBFS and as dirty as her namesake. Her name makes it difficult to do a simple search.I saw her once a little over a year ago, I love big MM! She was cool and I just went for the BBBJ and Russian.

GuysTT2
08-19-23, 01:42
Anyone have intel on her? I've known her for years. She's fun. Really really nice and very accommodating. Be nice and you will get even nicer in return, (hint hint, wink wink).

However. She doesn't play games. Play stupid games, you WILL get a stupid prize. Don't be a dick. Have fun.

TrolleyDodger
08-19-23, 13:05
Unless you are into that of course!I've asked about seeing one of Mayumi's friends immediately after they get creampied but did not have any luck. They are all meticulous when it comes to hygiene. They shower after every load that gets pumped into their pussies. Even when I go for 2 rounds, they jump into the shower and wash it out extremely well. The only one that let my cum marinate inside was Lina. She kept fucking me after I unloaded. In hindsight, I could have snuck in another round on a 30 min appointment but IIRC it was my first visit to Mayumi's and I didn't want to risk getting black listed for going over my time / doing 2 pops in a HH session. Seriously, I'd pay one of you guys a finders fee via CashApp if you can tell me where Lina is working now. She was one of the best fucks I ever had.

Tjinla2001
08-19-23, 15:01
I've asked about seeing one of Mayumi's friends immediately after they get creampied but did not have any luck. They are all meticulous when it comes to hygiene. They shower after every load that gets pumped into their pussies. Even when I go for 2 rounds, they jump into the shower and wash it out extremely well. The only one that let my cum marinate inside was Lina. She kept fucking me after I unloaded. In hindsight, I could have snuck in another round on a 30 min appointment but IIRC it was my first visit to Mayumi's and I didn't want to risk getting black listed for going over my time / doing 2 pops in a HH session. Seriously, I'd pay one of you guys a finders fee via CashApp if you can tell me where Lina is working now. She was one of the best fucks I ever had.Mayumi has texted me a few times about seeing the new friend but based on the photos, she is not my type. Mayumi definetly does not scrimp on water and soup that is for sure. She dashes to the shower like Usain Bolt after you unload.

DWaits
08-19-23, 21:49
I've asked about seeing one of Mayumi's friends immediately after they get creampied but did not have any luck. They are all meticulous when it comes to hygiene. They shower after every load that gets pumped into their pussies. Even when I go for 2 rounds, they jump into the shower and wash it out extremely well. The only one that let my cum marinate inside was Lina. She kept fucking me after I unloaded. In hindsight, I could have snuck in another round on a 30 min appointment but IIRC it was my first visit to Mayumi's and I didn't want to risk getting black listed for going over my time / doing 2 pops in a HH session. Seriously, I'd pay one of you guys a finders fee via CashApp if you can tell me where Lina is working now. She was one of the best fucks I ever had.Seems like you need to find another monger and get with a provider who is up for BBFS with both. Let him explode first inside her and then you go second.

TrolleyDodger
08-20-23, 13:55
Seems like you need to find another monger and get with a provider who is up for BBFS with both. Let him explode first inside her and then you go second.Believe me, I have tried. But these are extremely difficult to plan. I've even met a few here in person, but getting schedules / girls to all align has always proven to be difficult. I've had better success on Fetlife though, which has scratched that itch a few times. There's always Marla & Tony if that itch becomes unbearable and there's nothing local going on on Fet. But to really enjoy Marla, I think I would want to add another male since I've already done the MFM thing with them a few times.

GimmeMoreHead
08-20-23, 15:51
Believe me, I have tried. But these are extremely difficult to plan. I've even met a few here in person, but getting schedules / girls to all align has always proven to be difficult. I've had better success on Fetlife though, which has scratched that itch a few times. There's always Marla & Tony if that itch becomes unbearable and there's nothing local going on on Fet. But to really enjoy Marla, I think I would want to add another male since I've already done the MFM thing with them a few times.Which providers have let you do that? Is it difficult to find good poon on FetLife?

SaltyDog
08-20-23, 19:40
Seems like you need to find another monger and get with a provider who is up for BBFS with both. Let him explode first inside her and then you go second.There's a gal named Yessina / Jessi that does DP in a Colton mp. Latina with big tits. She does that for guys that are into that kind of stuff. She is BBFS if you treat her right, personally I haven't but she's very well known for that.

DWaits
08-20-23, 20:32
Believe me, I have tried. But these are extremely difficult to plan. I've even met a few here in person, but getting schedules / girls to all align has always proven to be difficult. I've had better success on Fetlife though, which has scratched that itch a few times. There's always Marla & Tony if that itch becomes unbearable and there's nothing local going on on Fet. But to really enjoy Marla, I think I would want to add another male since I've already done the MFM thing with them a few times.There is a gang bang thread in the Chicago forum. It is interesting to watch all of the organizing that happens and everything falls apart, so I can see why trying to plan an MFM threesome that includes BBFS is not easy. Add on that are large percentage of the guys on this board are probably married and that increases the risk. Anyway, there is a guy who posted one time in the SGV threads about packing cement if I am remembering the phrase correctly. He said that some of the sex clubs in Germany, guys just line up, CIP, next guy up, CIP, next guy up. Seems like you need a trip to Germany.

Ace McNasty
08-22-23, 10:09
Hx creampie favorite Kayla is all growed up. Damn I remember the first time I creampied her in beginning of 2019. She looked so cute and so innocent. Still drop dead gorgeous, now with short platinum blonde hair. Moved to the bay area but was back in the OC last week before the storm. She is a full time 304 now, doing all kinds of stuff including porn, OF, PD, Hx, and who knows what else. She maintains a very expensive luxury lifestyle supported by tech money and what not.

I'm sure many of you have banged this girl BrooklynSweet. Well, she left OC and moved to the bay area as well and hooked up with Kayla. I was just up there and went to a topless poker game and Brooklyn was one of the hostess. Wow she still looks great. I banged Brooklyn again and she even offered doubles with SunkissedKayla. Damn that would be a dream tag team double date, even better if bare LOL. Will probably have to secure a small bank loan first. Maybe will post some action shots someday. But since Kayla and her friends regularly visit SoCal I'm pretty sure she will tag along someday and host incall in OC. I think her current Hx handle is cookiemonster or something corny like that.

BigBoy 92
08-22-23, 10:20
I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/missambitious

DreamFreez
08-22-23, 13:25
There is a gang bang thread in the Chicago forum. It is interesting to watch all of the organizing that happens and everything falls apart, so I can see why trying to plan an MFM threesome that includes BBFS is not easy. Add on that are large percentage of the guys on this board are probably married and that increases the risk. Anyway, there is a guy who posted one time in the SGV threads about packing cement if I am remembering the phrase correctly. He said that some of the sex clubs in Germany, guys just line up, CIP, next guy up, CIP, next guy up. Seems like you need a trip to Germany.The quality is unreal in eastern EU though, my friend went there last month, he said it was like getting a G Wagon for the price of wrangler, when you compare it to what you see on PD or HX these days. He got a Lot of action for $120.

Yths4
08-22-23, 16:31
I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/missambitiousThanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.

HapaBoy86
08-22-23, 23:15

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/missambitiousShe was my secret stash bare gal now it's been in the open she is very cautious.

But, I saw her again awhile ago and stuck jr in her bare in doggy and pumped away.

Tjinla2001
08-22-23, 23:19
Hx creampie favorite Kayla is all growed up. Damn I remember the first time I creampied her in beginning of 2019. She looked so cute and so innocent. Still drop dead gorgeous, now with short platinum blonde hair. Moved to the bay area but was back in the OC last week before the storm. She is a full time 304 now, doing all kinds of stuff including porn, OF, PD, Hx, and who knows what else. She maintains a very expensive luxury lifestyle supported by tech money and what not.

I'm sure many of you have banged this girl BrooklynSweet. Well, she left OC and moved to the bay area as well and hooked up with Kayla. I was just up there and went to a topless poker game and Brooklyn was one of the hostess. Wow she still looks great. I banged Brooklyn again and she even offered doubles with SunkissedKayla. Damn that would be a dream tag team double date, even better if bare LOL. Will probably have to secure a small bank loan first. Maybe will post some action shots someday. But since Kayla and her friends regularly visit SoCal I'm pretty sure she will tag along someday and host incall in OC. I think her current Hx handle is cookiemonster or something corny like that.Her eyes are so dead. It's amazing to see the deterioration of a hardcore prostitute over 4 or 5 years.

Tjinla2001
08-27-23, 23:04
Mayumi is by herself. I wanted to see her but she wouldn't respond. I asked her if she was part of FAC & that's when I was blocked. Oh well, there are still plenty of So Cal seed dumps.

Ace McNasty
08-28-23, 10:29
I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benefit.

I would only do an over night date with someone I've seen a few times.Exactly. I see these overnight posts here all the time. I check the posting history and it's always some green newbie who prob saw a rerun of Pretty Woman and thinks he can be Richard Gere just because he met some Julia Roberts out on Fig LOL. These dudes are the last people in the world who should be contemplating an overnight date.

Have had some all nighters myself. Some were planned and these were my regular ATF sugar babies. Some were from Hx, but most of them started out as multi hour dates, then before you know it, it got pretty late and they end up staying in my hotel. Two examples I can discuss are below. The others are still very active so I can't reveal who they are.

JuicyWetMary did an outcall to my hotel around Christmas in 2018, under her original handle before JWM. She was brand spanking new on Hx. Arrived late and she had a little mishap and really banged up her knees, so we could not do CG or K9. She was really tired and I offered just stay and sleep over and she was glad to accept. I had an early flight in the am and it was a long drive back home for her. Yeah I creampied and DFK her all night long but only in mish.

The other accidental overnight was JenRae. I flew in to ONT airport and she texted me back and wanted to date because she needed cash. I decided to just get a room at the BW on Foothill Blvd because she only lived 5 minutes away. She arrived at 9 pm and after 2 hours of banging, we were both exhausted. She fell asleep and so did I. We woke up around 3 am, had some pizza and talked for a bit, then I started barebacking her again, with non stop oral fun. Then we slept in. I checked out in the late morning then went home, and she went to her day job. Ah to be single and free. I feel sorry for all you married mongers. Actually no LOL.

If you have to ask here how to do an overnight, that is the first sign that you ain't ready. Put a few more notches in your bedpost first or you gone get disappointed, or worse.

TheSkinnyPete
08-30-23, 00:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HapaBoy86
08-30-23, 00:53
Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.You seem like the perfect candidate for Jensweethearts on hx is she ever came back?

DanCramerOc
08-31-23, 01:29
Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.If she is at the top of your list then why not. One down, one less thing to do in life. Also, she is on nobody's private list for a few years, she has been killing it for years and barebacking it all day long. I did see her years ago and she wanted to go bare and I turned her down.

Be careful! So many of her patrons have for years, I mean years of bare experience in a dangerous market.

Dkd50
09-01-23, 17:07

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/missambitiousMissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.

SaltyDog
09-01-23, 18:10
Mayumi is by herself. I wanted to see her but she wouldn't respond. I asked her if she was part of FAC & that's when I was blocked. Oh well, there are still plenty of So Cal seed dumps.You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.

SaltyDog
09-01-23, 21:56
You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.Lucky is her WeChat name. Red dress with red lipstick. Easy to find just ack like you knew her from SGV.

GuysTT2
09-01-23, 22:29
MissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.And I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell you for cheap. Like $1.00.

HapaBoy86
09-01-23, 22:34
And I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell you for cheap. Like $1.00.Throw a handful of Benjamins and she'll melt like buttah.

BigBoy 92
09-02-23, 11:16
3 years LOL! I put my baby juice in her (3 times in a row) just few months ago LOL seems her new year resolution ain't going that strong. They will say all sort of stupid things! A person who believes is just too naive in my opinion.

MissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.

Tjinla2001
09-02-23, 11:31

I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.Mayumi must not be too mad because she started blowing up my phone again. I guess business is slow. I started to go back & see some of the massage parlor girls instead. They offer the exact same thing.

Yths4
09-02-23, 18:30
You seem like the perfect candidate for Jensweethearts on hx is she ever came back?Being a lurker for the better part of a year has me very curious about Hx, but as a total newbie it's hard for me to justify paying money to get in the door. I've never seen a provider yet but have been combing through PD since I developed my curiosity. Is Hx membership that much of a game changer to make it worthwhile? Thanks bro.

Yths4
09-02-23, 18:33
If she is at the top of your list then why not. One down, one less thing to do in life. Also, she is on nobody's private list for a few years, she has been killing it for years and barebacking it all day long. I did see her years ago and she wanted to go bare and I turned her down.

Be careful! So many of her patrons have for years, I mean years of bare experience in a dangerous market.Could you elaborate more on what you mean by dangerous market? Do you mean STDs, LE, just money in general, or something else?

GuysTT2
09-03-23, 07:21
Being a lurker for the better part of a year has me very curious about Hx, but as a total newbie it's hard for me to justify paying money to get in the door. I've never seen a provider yet but have been combing through PD since I developed my curiosity. Is Hx membership that much of a game changer to make it worthwhile? Thanks bro.I have been to many cities and mongered quite a bit. In my opinion, operative words, my opinion, HX is pretty damn good and here are some of the perks.

1) Rating system is good. Not 100% perfect but better than PD with the fake and filtered reviews.

2) GPS is not a HUGE factor on HX. It is a factor SOMETIMES but the membership of the dudes and the lack of willingness of us to not pay GPS prices by "most" said men either brings cost down or sends them to PD. If they want to go to PD, let them.

3) As a result of the menu system, there is USUALLY accountability that can be had. If the jerk around, they will get a painted red, we can all rat on a provider and they will lose their credibility and we can also message to find out how things went with someone. Don't get me wrong, there is bull $hit and drama that goes down but HX is, believe it or not, a community. (Weird to define it like that but it is).

4) Very easy to search for a provider that can fit your needs. Ask for a menu and donations, then make your decision yay or nay. Every spend time on Erotic Monkey or Escort Alligator, texting. "Do.

You do this, will you do that, what is your donation" just to find out its a no go for you? I have in other cities. It suuuucks. LOL.

Those are the ones of top of my head that make sense to me. Keep in mind, this is solely my opinion on what perks there are for me. I am sure there are others that have different stances and that's totally cool.

Last and not least. If you can't spend $25.00 to have said above items, and the above items are qualifiable and you are willing to spend money mongering, then you shouldn't even be in the game. Don't be THAT GUY that says. "Hey can you give me her number". Put in your work but work smarter, not harder. You want to pay GPS prices for a "NO LIST" of No, DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc etc and some primidonna that's going to upsell you to chew gum in her presence. Have at it. I'm good.

Taws6
09-03-23, 17:45
HX is pretty damn good and here are some of the perks..You can DM. Direct Message fellow members, paid membership opens up an email communicaiton.

Girls will ask you to verify via DM, where they give you menu and rates, and as important, you can see someone else in their network & DM directly and ask for an unfiltered private message.

Essentially. Would you repeat?

Some gals won't see a guy unless he has a network, so if you are serious, you will do yourself a favor by developing a network of trust.

UltraCreamy
09-06-23, 18:24
I would only do an over night date with someone I've seen a few times. Preferable, in a hotel. It won't be the best bang for the buck. For the cost of an overnight, you could have several sessions and maximize the number of pops. But it can be fun, if you and her have some connection, a nice dinner out, cuddling in bed watching a movie or going clubbing. Of course waking up to a BJ and FS, is fun too. As mentioned, you need to take precautions, on valuables and personal info.

I've done it for her birthday and we had a great time. We had sex, went to dinner, had sex again, got drunk and fell asleep together and woke up to some fantastic sex before having breakfast in bed.I've done several overnights. It depends on the girl and you have to know her well or have enough reviews to get a good idea of what you want. I have taken the dive though and did a few overnights with girls I met on first occasion. Luckily for me I haven't had any bad experiences. I get more bang for my buck out of overnights because I sleep late the day before and wake up late so I'm fully energized and banging for at least 4-6 hours with some breaks obviously through the whole time. If I lay off of banging for a few weeks before, sometimes I can get in 6-7 pops in a single overnight. I've seen several girls on here that many claim are non-GFE, GPS, and boring in bed but seem to be completely different with me. Every overnight I've had has been full of BBFSCIP. I'm lucky or I'm doing something right.

Also, Im not naming names. Some girls dont want their inboxes blown up about BBFS. Ive landed plenty on HX and PD that are not listed on this site at all.

Baka3000
09-07-23, 02:19
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard from my and some of you guy's favorite All Star Gilf? I texted Kim from a new number and either she didn't recognize me and thought I was LE or she is on vacation. So if anyone here can confirm they visited her recently in the last couple weeks, I would appreciate it.

FlyPunter
09-07-23, 13:52
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard from my and some of you guy's favorite All Star Gilf? I texted Kim from a new number and either she didn't recognize me and thought I was LE or she is on vacation. So if anyone here can confirm they visited her recently in the last couple weeks, I would appreciate it.Baka, Now that is a name I have not heard in a very long time.

Can't believe she's still in the game.

WowU812
09-11-23, 15:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/5f7c01ec-6e44-4b88-95b0-187923b379c3

https://members.seeking.com/member/ddb8284f-018e-46e0-9f80-5d69b4da5350

https://members.seeking.com/member/66f2ef0c-f609-4503-ae74-2a12df928b50

Before I delete my SA inbox I thought I would share these recent BBFS options.

In respect to how I met them, I am not willing to share contact info, so you must be on SA. I have a mellow approach, don't ask them lots of questions and go with the flow. Only agree on PPM before we meet. I always do drinks close to my house first and come back to house or hotel for fun.

Each was with 4 or 5.

HapaBoy86
09-13-23, 01:29
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard from my and some of you guy's favorite All Star Gilf? I texted Kim from a new number and either she didn't recognize me and thought I was LE or she is on vacation. So if anyone here can confirm they visited her recently in the last couple weeks, I would appreciate it.Sheesh, I'd rather see Subamyquinn (hx) than VietKim again.

Juice1
09-13-23, 12:35
Sheesh, I'd rather see Subamyquinn (hx) than VietKim again.Too bad Subamy hasn't come back or has she?

HardRick
09-14-23, 17:32
Too bad Subamy hasn't come back or has she?She's been MIA for a while now. Too bad, she was a GOAT BBFS Superstar.

Ace McNasty
09-15-23, 10:13
Sheesh, I'd rather see Subamyquinn (hx) than VietKim again.I would never in a million years mention SubAmy in the same sentence as VietKIm. Yeah they both offer creampies, but the similarities end there. One is a juicy sweet young grape used to make intoxicating wine. The other is a dried up prune used as a laxative for constipation.

VK--this woman is insane. And I mean the CIA is putting alien thoughts in my head using invisible brain waves type of cray-cray. Her SM ramblings crack me up LOL. Posting about Vladimir Putin and putting her old clients on blast, accusing them of stealing her designer clothes and jewelry. Although I have never seen her and never will, she just looks nasty to me. Isn't she pushing 60 already? And how old was SA when I was inseminating her? Like early to mid 20's. VK is wrinkled with saggy skin. Gross.

She's been MIA for a while now. Too bad, she was a GOAT BBFS Superstar.SA--Damn this girl is a kissing monster. Her tongue swirling around my mouf like a slimy eel as she pushes my head and grabs my thick black hair. I am pounding her super tight starfish in my Superman planking mode. I just straighten my legs and pound her raw ass like a jackhammer on illegal Soviet-supplied Olympics steroids. She just lays there and takes it like a good little girl, some whimpering, a lot of moaning. In between creampies, while I am peeing in the toilet, she wipes whatever cum has dripped out of her pink pussy or bunghole. Not sure why when I prefer to leave it there for some extra lube for the next rounds LOL.

Yeah totally a GOAT creampie cip cia cim superstar, and to put her in the same league as VK is sacrilegious!

Ace McNasty
09-15-23, 10:14
Damn I just creampied this little brat again last week. At the Bel-Air Motor Inn in Old Town Tustin. I know, I know, gross cheap roach no-tell motel. But I wasn't there to do a Yelp review LOL. I have been there before and always park at the sushi restaurant across the street then walk over.

She was actually much more lucid and not the typical hydrocarbon-fueled state of mind. But desperate for money and she hmu wanting a date. Got everything I wanted and more. So if you have her number and feeling a bit frisky in this unseasonable fall-like weather, Littlebrat is your ticket. I just love her tiny petite pale body so sweet and delicious!

KammyMike
09-15-23, 11:19
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard from my and some of you guy's favorite All Star Gilf? I texted Kim from a new number and either she didn't recognize me and thought I was LE or she is on vacation. So if anyone here can confirm they visited her recently in the last couple weeks, I would appreciate it.I texted her and no reply, usually she replies within minutes.

KammyMike
09-15-23, 11:22
I would never in a million years mention SubAmy in the same sentence as VietKIm. Yeah they both offer creampies, but the similarities end there. One is a juicy sweet young grape used to make intoxicating wine. The other is a dried up prune used as a laxative for constipation.

VK--this woman is insane. And I mean the CIA is putting alien thoughts in my head using invisible brain waves type of cray-cray. Her SM ramblings crack me up LOL. Posting about Vladimir Putin and putting her old clients on blast, accusing them of stealing her designer clothes and jewelry. Although I have never seen her and never will, she just looks nasty to me. Isn't she pushing 60 already? And how old was SA when I was inseminating her? Like early to mid 20's. VK is wrinkled with saggy skin. Gross.

SA--Damn this girl is a kissing monster. Her tongue swirling around my mouf like a slimy eel as she pushes my head and grabs my thick black hair. I am pounding her super tight starfish in my Superman planking mode. I just straighten my legs and pound her raw ass like a jackhammer on illegal Soviet-supplied Olympics steroids. She just lays there and takes it like a good little girl, some whimpering, a lot of moaning. In between creampies, while I am peeing in the toilet, she wipes whatever cum has dripped out of her pink pussy or bunghole. Not sure why when I prefer to leave it there for some extra lube for the next rounds LOL.You are mistaken VietKim for FitVietMilf / Contortionist Lily.

Baka3000
09-15-23, 12:35
I would never in a million years mention SubAmy in the same sentence as VietKIm. Yeah they both offer creampies, but the similarities end there. One is a juicy sweet young grape used to make intoxicating wine. The other is a dried up prune used as a laxative for constipation.

Yeah totally a GOAT creampie cip cia cim superstar, and to put her in the same league as VK is sacrilegious!As per usual, most people are now confusing Viet Kim with FitVietMilf. VK is not on any SM as far as I know. VK is more down to earth, very sweet, and an absolute freak in bed.

JonesB12
09-15-23, 13:02
Damn I just creampied this little brat again last week. At the Bel-Air Motor Inn in Old Town Tustin. I know, I know, gross cheap roach no-tell motel. But I wasn't there to do a Yelp review LOL. I have been there before and always park at the sushi restaurant across the street then walk over.

She was actually much more lucid and not the typical hydrocarbon-fueled state of mind. But desperate for money and she hmu wanting a date. Got everything I wanted and more. So if you have her number and feeling a bit frisky in this unseasonable fall-like weather, Littlebrat is your ticket. I just love her tiny petite pale body so sweet and delicious!Hey Ace, how can I get ahold of this beauty?

GuysTT2
09-16-23, 05:15
Hey Ace, how can I get ahold of this beauty?If you log onto www.BUY_MEsomeHXpoints.com there is a link there where you can actually get a 2 for 1 special from her over this weekend. You have to print the coupon that is on that link though. Oh and the coupon has to be printed in color.

Bonyuri
09-16-23, 10:12
Hey Ace, how can I get ahold of this beauty?I've searched everywhere and can't find a contact for her. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Different handle, different site, a phone number, a link. Anything. Thanks.

JonathonJammer
09-16-23, 20:10
You are mistaken VietKim for FitVietMilf / Contortionist Lily.Wait Fitvietmilf doesn't offer creampies or cia, cip only BBBJCIM no swallow.

JonathonJammer
09-16-23, 20:15
You are mistaken VietKim for FitVietMilf / Contortionist Lily.Wait Fitvietmilf doesn't offer creampies or cia, cip only BBBJCIM no swallow.

OCMongerz1
09-16-23, 22:31

She was actually much more lucid and not the typical hydrocarbon-fueled state of mind. But desperate for money and she hmu wanting a date. Got everything I wanted and more. So if you have her number and feeling a bit frisky in this unseasonable fall-like weather, Littlebrat is your ticket. I just love her tiny petite pale body so sweet and delicious!The thing about littlebrat is that she is crazy. She is willing to see you but she will try to scam you or steal from you first. She has many tactics for stealing from you. She will also waste so much time trying to contact her to setting up a date with her. She will lag it to see you and come to see you all high and unresponsive. I wouldn't trust her If I was you. Too crazy and too meth outd. Be careful with this and xiaomaomi / Kiti. Both are just so addict to drugs and not right in the head.

GuysTT2
09-16-23, 22:56
I've searched everywhere and can't find a contact for her. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Different handle, different site, a phone number, a link. Anything. Thanks.Happy to help again. Please see my below post from earlier.

I actually heard that she is also doing a Greek special BUT you have to have the coupon and it HAS TO be printed in color.

DogTown997
09-17-23, 14:29
Happy to help again. Please see my below post from earlier.

I actually heard that she is also doing a Greek special BUT you have to have the coupon and it HAS TO be printed in color.New profile Tinyminx make sure you allow allow for plenty of wasted time, everything from delayed text messages to locking herself in the bathrooms for 20 minutes before the session.

ImSn1010
09-17-23, 16:51

I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.Sounds fun, Where can I find her?

OCMongerz1
09-17-23, 19:20
New profile Tinyminx make sure you allow allow for plenty of wasted time, everything from delayed text messages to locking herself in the bathrooms for 20 minutes before the session.Yeah the time I had with her, she was in the restroom for 30 minutes with the water running. I was calling for her and even force open the door after 30 minutes she was sleeping on the dirty ass floor past out. She was so strung out on drugs its crazy what these thing can do.

ImSn1010
09-18-23, 21:10
Sounds fun, Where can I find her?Do you mind sharing her WeChat?

Tjinla2001
09-19-23, 00:37
Yeah the time I had with her, she was in the restroom for 30 minutes with the water running. I was calling for her and even force open the door after 30 minutes she was sleeping on the dirty ass floor past out. She was so strung out on drugs its crazy what these thing can do.The photos posted by Ace show she has a perfect body & face.

TigerLix
09-19-23, 09:47

I messaged her this weekend for an appointment. She messaged back for verification, where is asked if we could speak over the phone. She said she'd call in an hour, then ghosted me. I've never seen her, am I on some no list? Or is she always unresponsive?

SaltyDog
09-19-23, 10:13
Sounds fun, Where can I find her?Do you have WeChat? Her handle is Lucky she's wearing a red dress.

OCpyro
09-22-23, 19:38
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FunAsianClub2016

Has anyone tried Mary? Pics look good, was wondering about service.

Pete Mitchell
09-24-23, 22:51

I messaged her this weekend for an appointment. She messaged back for verification, where is asked if we could speak over the phone. She said she'd call in an hour, then ghosted me. I've never seen her, am I on some no list? Or is she always unresponsive?If you contact through Hx, she may just be blowing you off. Go through PD, provided you have at least 2 recent provider verified reviews. Last I heard, she was asking for 50% of 1 K for an hour of her time. Caveat emptor.

SCJohn
09-25-23, 23:19
Yoji is back in the OC. I had to stop in and see her again. She's still the same small spinner who is a fire cracker in bed. She opened the door and recognized me immediately. As soon as the door closed, we were embraced in a deep kiss. We headed to the bedroom and she helped me to undress. A quick shower where she scrubbed me down and we headed to bed for a passionate session. She takes the lead and gives a nice BBBJ, we go 69 to get her nice and wet before sliding in where I hang on for the wild ride. She does and amazing CG and is so physical, its no wonder there's not a inch of fat on her body. Yoji is still one of the few that can get 2 pops out of me. In fact, she insists that I'm completely drained when I leave. Will keep coming back to see her.

Ace McNasty
09-27-23, 10:05
Her eyes are so dead. It's amazing to see the deterioration of a hardcore prostitute over 4 or 5 years.

Starting tomorrow morning I will only see nice women allowing me to watch and film allows me to wash themselves clean themselves after what happens.You are in luck. You can indulge in your fascination with chicks who have dead eyes and thousand yard stare, and a Barbie who will shower in front of you as you watch and film, making sure her pussy and starfish are nice and clean and fresh for whatever you plan on doing next. She actually did not start out with dead eyes. She used to have a smiling personality, but this business will give any girl a permanent RBF.

NailBoiz1
09-27-23, 15:24
You are in luck. You can indulge in your fascination with chicks who have dead eyes and thousand yard stare, and a Barbie who will shower in front of you as you watch and film, making sure her pussy and starfish are nice and clean and fresh for whatever you plan on doing next. She actually did not start out with dead eyes. She used to have a smiling personality, but this business will give any girl a permanent RBF.She looks and sounds expensive. LOL what's her going rates.

PythonGreen
09-27-23, 22:11
Yoji is back in the OC. I had to stop in and see her again. She's still the same small spinner who is a fire cracker in bed. She opened the door and recognized me immediately. As soon as the door closed, we were embraced in a deep kiss. We headed to the bedroom and she helped me to undress. A quick shower where she scrubbed me down and we headed to bed for a passionate session. She takes the lead and gives a nice BBBJ, we go 69 to get her nice and wet before sliding in where I hang on for the wild ride. She does and amazing CG and is so physical, its no wonder there's not a inch of fat on her body. Yoji is still one of the few that can get 2 pops out of me. In fact, she insists that I'm completely drained when I leave. Will keep coming back to see her.Yoji sounds like lots of fun. Have you seen Daphne as well? If so who would you recommend between the two? Thanks.