PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties. OC style

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

OCpyro
02-06-23, 16:27
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.

AlexRodriguez
02-06-23, 21:32

Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.She looks great to me!

RawrHard
02-06-23, 21:42
Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?

RawrHard
02-06-23, 21:49
She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet. She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?

Member #6292
02-06-23, 22:27
She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.

Jbjb1983
02-06-23, 23:09
She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.

Tjinla2001
02-06-23, 23:21
DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?She's a thin 40 year old.

OCpyro
02-07-23, 00:25
She looks great to me!I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.

Sweep
02-07-23, 22:23
Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.

RawrHard
02-07-23, 22:42
I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.That depends on how you define pimp LOL. She doesn't have a pimp that takes her money and beats her up. She has a supplier that would take some action in exchange.

RawrHard
02-07-23, 22:45
This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.You've seen her? Does she look like the pictures or does she look older? And also does she have a ton of rules, or does she just not put in much effort? Skinny is one of the types I enjoy. Thanks in advance.

Lazy671
02-08-23, 07:08
I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.Just because she doesn't post on hx doesn't mean she's not "hookering". LOL she's not going to quit anytime soon. That's all she knows. I doubt she'll ever do a 9-5 job. Yeah she's going to delete her hx account and make a new one like she always does. Dangerous pimp LOL. Of course she's a good girl. Good girls hook. LOL. Idk about damaged.

DogBoy14
02-08-23, 18:26
I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.

DogBoy14
02-08-23, 20:08
Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.OK. It's one girl. Pics look accurate to me.

I give her 5 stars. Thanks OCpyro.

Fiendinpj
02-09-23, 00:08

Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.According to her ad her prices just shot up to 400 hr. HH rate is still 200 though.

SteelyDaddy699
02-10-23, 18:27
Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.

CaptCaveman99
02-11-23, 17:12
DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?She is no spring chicken. At least mid-30's, but these debates are so irrelevant. Someone answer why her age matters if she's still got a great body? Her pussy is still tight too. I didn't last as long with her due to her vice grip.

AntilySol
02-11-23, 18:39
Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.Seems much truer than the recent post boasting about her. There's plenty of negative reviews of her that date back to 2020; seemed hard to believe she was that magical. Glad I decided to opt out. PD is so pathetic; anyone whose seen any girl from PD would know most of those reviews are half-cocked; and is pretty obviously BS.

CarGuyF599
02-11-23, 19:33
Well it seems I have dodged a bullet last week with Sonara. She had shot to the top of my TDL based on her pics, menu, and reviews on PD. But because it all seemed a little TGTBT, I did a little digging and found some terrible reviews. In fact, everything said was bad outside of PD, which was glowing.

For the record, I've seen 4 girls from PD and all have been great. Maybe I'm just not as experienced as the rest of you, but so far PD seems legit. I also do a ton of research beforehand specifically to avoid situations like this, so idk.

TooShay
02-12-23, 16:47
According to her ad her prices just shot up to 400 hr. HH rate is still 200 though.BBFS is included with it or there's an up charge?

Newph212
02-12-23, 23:18

Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.Anyone got the contact info dm me.

HapaBoy86
02-13-23, 00:53
Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.Never pay before seeing a girl!

Satirodide
02-13-23, 00:54
Anyone got the contact info dm me.Same here please.

AntilySol
02-14-23, 00:01
Well it seems I have dodged a bullet last week with Sonara. She had shot to the top of my TDL based on her pics, menu, and reviews on PD. But because it all seemed a little TGTBT, I did a little digging and found some terrible reviews. In fact, everything said was bad outside of PD, which was glowing.

For the record, I've seen 4 girls from PD and all have been great. Maybe I'm just not as experienced as the rest of you, but so far PD seems legit. I also do a ton of research beforehand specifically to avoid situations like this, so idk.There are without a doubt legit girls; but the reviews are always to be taken with a grain of salt. Also; the amount of GPS at PD is ridiculous. If I have to see another ad for 500 NOTHING on the table except the act itself; I'll hang myself.

HeadHunter1969
02-14-23, 16:40

Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.Saw her last week. She's older than 29 for sure, but she looks good. I wouldn't say she's "on the skinny side" at all. She looks great. Toned with very smooth skin. Nice tits and nice clean tasty kitty!

TrolleyDodger
02-15-23, 01:24
I should see Dora but I'll probably wait until Mayumi is solo because of the low low pricing. It won't be long before Dora leaves town and the next friend shows up.Well Dora is gone and the next girl up is Apple. She starts Friday so I'm hoping to pump her full of cum soon. She is pretty, but like many of these Asian milfs, she has a bit of a messed up grill. At least her teeth are white though. If I can move some things around I'll definitely creampie her on Friday. If not then probably next week. So far none of Mayumi's friends have let me down, including Mayumi herself who I will repeat with after I inseminate Apple.

Tjinla2001
02-15-23, 15:02
Well Dora is gone and the next girl up is Apple. She starts Friday so I'm hoping to pump her full of cum soon. She is pretty, but like many of these Asian milfs, she has a bit of a messed up grill. At least her teeth are white though. If I can move some things around I'll definitely creampie her on Friday. If not then probably next week. So far none of Mayumi's friends have let me down, including Mayumi herself who I will repeat with after I inseminate Apple.If Apple is really 30, then you can get a grandma-grandaughter session starting on Friday.

Pmanhere
02-15-23, 15:06
Anyone got the contact info dm me.Can I get Natalie's contact on DM, please?

TrolleyDodger
02-15-23, 20:52
If Apple is really 30, then you can get a grandma-grandaughter session starting on Friday.Is she saying Apple is 30? Mayumi just sent me the pics, didn't mention her age. She's definitely younger than Lina or Dora though. And a grandma / granddaughter session is something I plan on doing eventually.

Baka3000
02-16-23, 00:00
She contacted me yesterday and wished me a Happy St. Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I could not make it, but since I'm a personal fan and she being my ATF, I wanted to inform you guys. Reach her at 714 603 6XXX.

HapaBoy86
02-16-23, 00:19
Saw her last week. She's older than 29 for sure, but she looks good. I wouldn't say she's "on the skinny side" at all. She looks great. Toned with very smooth skin. Nice tits and nice clean tasty kitty!Did you Skinny dip in her vagina or wore a swimsuit?

NoClue02
02-17-23, 00:01
Been mia for awhile, starting slowly back into the game. Haven't contributed anything lately so here is one I just visit. First time with her as well.

She reappear on hx recently so decided to hit her up. She been on my radar for awhile but never pull the trigger until saw some report in sgv area.

Easy BBFS but no cip. Cute Vietnamese chick, mid 30 ish, nice soft C, but her service is like those Chinese aamp, only no rush and friendly. $. 6 covered or $$. 5 for BBFS for half. Her full hour is $$ 5, so for paying that much, k org are way better in term of service imo.

Went with the BBFS for half, BBBJ is plain and simple, boring actually. Allowed fov, daty, seem to be clean, no smell. Operation out of low budget inn. Will repeat as she's cute and young, but will stick to cover.

TrolleyDodger
02-17-23, 01:56
She contacted me yesterday and wished me a Happy St. Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I could not make it, but since I'm a personal fan and she being my ATF, I wanted to inform you guys. Reach her at 714 603 6XXX.I'm due for another round with her soon. Hold the line at 200. Last time she tried to raise it to 220 but I shot that shit down. If not for her excellent, 3 hole, cum anywhere you want service, even 2 bills would be too much as she is getting up there in years but like many others have said here, she's a top notch cum dumpster.

KammyMike
02-17-23, 15:01
Been mia for awhile, starting slowly back into the game. Haven't contributed anything lately so here is one I just visit. First time with her as well.

She reappear on hx recently so decided to hit her up. She been on my radar for awhile but never pull the trigger until saw some report in sgv area.

Easy BBFS but no cip. Cute Vietnamese chick, mid 30 ish, nice soft C, but her service is like those Chinese aamp, only no rush and friendly. $. 6 covered or $$. 5 for BBFS for half. Her full hour is $$ 5, so for paying that much, k org are way better in term of service imo.

Went with the BBFS for half, BBBJ is plain and simple, boring actually. Allowed fov, daty, seem to be clean, no smell. Operation out of low budget inn. Will repeat as she's cute and young, but will stick to cover.Thanks for update. This text is from her to me.

I'm Vietnamese, I'm Host by garden grove city there.

My donation for 30 minute for FS, BJ: 160 $. 1 hour BJ, FS: 260 $.

If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!

AlexRodriguez
02-17-23, 17:09
Thanks for update. This text is from her to me.

If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/nataliecutie2017

NailBoiz1
02-17-23, 17:24
I'm due for another round with her soon. Hold the line at 200. Last time she tried to raise it to 220 but I shot that shit down. If not for her excellent, 3 hole, cum anywhere you want service, even 2 bills would be too much as she is getting up there in years but like many others have said here, she's a top notch cum dumpster.She reached out to me on V day too. Early morning. I stopped going since she raised her price to $220 and like you said for $$ it's a little Hugh for someone who is up there in age.

She always use the same excuse of hotel prices are high, but yet she gets the room for free. LOL.

NoClue02
02-17-23, 20:06

If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!Yeah her text is very fobby, same as you get from one of those cheap Chinese aamps LOL. But for me from hx, cfs CBJ is 160, GFE is 250 for half. Hour is 250 and 350. Maybe words got out so she steadily increased her price. But yeah with the GFE rate, BBFS is included just no cip. Again, YMMV of course.

TrolleyDodger
02-18-23, 14:26
She reached out to me on V day too. Early morning. I stopped going since she raised her price to $220 and like you said for $$ it's a little Hugh for someone who is up there in age.

She always use the same excuse of hotel prices are high, but yet she gets the room for free. LOL.Yeah, $220 is definitely too much. I held firm at $200 and not even 30 min later she text back saying ok 200. And you are right, she gets the rooms for free. She's fucking the owner and the maintenance man for free, so no good reason why we should pay the extra 20. I'd rather see Mayumi and co. For cheaper. I'll see Vietkim when I want to drop a load in her ass again. If she won't budge on the price, I'll move on.

Rusty91
02-18-23, 21:24
Does Mayumi only see people who have HX accounts? Haven't gotten out of quarantine and she said no unless I msg her there.

Falcon123
02-19-23, 07:00
Saw Apple today at Mayumi's apartment. Mayumi will send you unblurred photos of Apple through text and the pics are real. She has a bit of damage on her stomache from childbirth and I would place her in her late 30's. Apple was very submissive and sweet, seemed like she was new to this. She was also open to everything naturally and it felt like an experience with a girlfriend rather than a business transaction. Her English is very good and I will definitely repeat if she sticks around.

AnonGuy1978
02-19-23, 16:49
Booked with Mayumi to see Apple yesterday. (2/18/23).

I would definitely recommend Apple. Mayumi gets a lot of her friends from Taiwan.

Mayumi confirmed Apple is 30 years old. She's got small tits and seems very inexperienced.

She definitely playing the part of the old grandmother mama-san, very friendly at the door.

She is a character, what can I say, she's definitely "in her element" playing the part of the mama-san.

Did the hhr covered, usual rate. Handled business with Mayumi, Mayumi yelled some instructions in Chinese to Apple.

Walked in the bedroom, Apple closed door, offered shower, declined. Asked Apple if she spoke English.

She showed me the answer "little" with her thumb and index finger.

Got naked, laid clothes on chair. Laid on my belly, massage began.

Lackluster, she presses with the heel of her hand. She finishes. I flip.

I start caressing her breasts, nipples, put on my hat and signal for her to get busy with CBJ.

She's submissive, does as told, it's ok, nothing to write home about.

I get hard, signal for her to get in mish. Insertion, start fucking. She puts her legs up.

I pump away for a couple of minutes, she's moaning but I can't figure out if it's fake.

She gets dry, I almost lose erection since it feels weird to be fucking a dry pussy with a condom on.

I dismount, she put some lube on my member. I re-insert, get hard again pumping her, finish under the clock.

Keep an eye on time, Mayumi has an alarm clock with a very big dial next to the bed.

I wash off, get dressed, hug Apple, exit bedroom, tell her it was good, walk out the door after Mayumi checks out the peephole.

Note that going in and out, I wore a hat, sunglasses and a mask as Mayumi's neighbor has a camera installed above the door.

Camera seems to be pointing down (for package thieves maybe).

Still, be careful you don't go in without hiding your identity.

All in all, Apple is young and charming. Very good value. Just ask her to lube you up before going in, she gets dry.

TrolleyDodger
02-19-23, 17:54
Does Mayumi only see people who have HX accounts? Haven't gotten out of quarantine and she said no unless I msg her there.And get out of quarantine, see one of the newbie friendly dinosaurs on there, then go see Mayumi and co. I haven't seen her advertise anywhere else so odds are she won't see you unless you PM her on HX first.

TrolleyDodger
02-19-23, 17:57
Saw Apple today at Mayumi's apartment. Mayumi will send you unblurred photos of Apple through text and the pics are real. She has a bit of damage on her stomache from childbirth and I would place her in her late 30's. Apple was very submissive and sweet, seemed like she was new to this. She was also open to everything naturally and it felt like an experience with a girlfriend rather than a business transaction. Her English is very good and I will definitely repeat if she sticks around.Appreciate you taking one for the team and reporting back. I figured Apple was a safe bet. I'm going to try and see her tonight or early next week. Good to know her English is good so I can tell her what position I want her in instead of having to use hand gestures.

Falcon123
02-19-23, 18:54
Saw Apple today at Mayumi's apartment. Mayumi will send you unblurred photos of Apple through text and the pics are real. She has a bit of damage on her stomache from childbirth and I would place her in her late 30's. Apple was very submissive and sweet, seemed like she was new to this. She was also open to everything naturally and it felt like an experience with a girlfriend rather than a business transaction. Her English is very good and I will definitely repeat if she sticks around.Also Apple has her hair dyed blonde and has a darker tan in person than you'll see in her photos from Mayumi / HX.

SaltyDog
02-19-23, 22:54
Saw Apple today at Mayumi's apartment. Mayumi will send you unblurred photos of Apple through text and the pics are real. She has a bit of damage on her stomache from childbirth and I would place her in her late 30's. Apple was very submissive and sweet, seemed like she was new to this. She was also open to everything naturally and it felt like an experience with a girlfriend rather than a business transaction. Her English is very good and I will definitely repeat if she sticks around.Did she up charge 40 for the natural experience like Mayumi does? Mayumi's skin texture I don't like.

KammyMike
02-19-23, 23:05
Does Mayumi only see people who have HX accounts? Haven't gotten out of quarantine and she said no unless I msg her there.Speaking from experience, she will block you if you show up and don't follow through. She's nothing like her pictures.

SloGlo
02-20-23, 17:51
Visited Apple, quite the delightful. Mayumi's directions wasn't always the best but I figured it out including seeing the neighbor camera. Glad I wore my hat, mask, and shades on. Yes Apple has a small pouch but didn't stopped me from here butter smooth skin. Dfk started off slow and sensual then full on tongue down me throat LOL. Her BBBJ was just right me for me with no teeth action. After awhile she hopped on bare while dfking me while on occasion nibbling my ear which almost made me blow right there and then. I did my dammest not blow so quick haha.

Switched to mish with her head almost off the bed. She is definitely prettier in person then her pictures. It didn't take long for me fill her up with my baby batter. She even reached down and squeeze out as much as she could out of. What a girl! .

Afterwards we chit chatted a bit and she gave me a ok massage. Got to learn how long she will be here and when she plan to return. Gave her a extra tip for amazing service. Definitely will return as long as my schedule allows.

Member #6292
02-20-23, 18:52
Just because she doesn't post on hx doesn't mean she's not "hookering". LOL she's not going to quit anytime soon. That's all she knows. I doubt she'll ever do a 9-5 job. Yeah she's going to delete her hx account and make a new one like she always does. Dangerous pimp LOL. Of course she's a good girl. Good girls hook. LOL. Idk about damaged.Ye,a you're right, Kiti is back begging for HX pts now. Looks like her wannabe drug dealer only supplies the meth to her and now she's broke and can't buy HX points. Poor girl, he's been feeding her meth for a month straight and since she can't live without it she doesn't care about hookering.

SaltyDog
02-20-23, 19:54
Speaking from experience, she will block you if you show up and don't follow through. She's nothing like her pictures.So if you walk away you expect her to take you next time you get blue balls?

KammyMike
02-20-23, 22:49
So if you walk away you expect her to take you next time you get blue balls?You misunderstanding my comment nor it about blue balls. I'm just stating she's taking clients for her friends. I'm might not be into her but I might be interested in her friends. Anyway, you have fun with her, she just not for me personally. Hope this explains a better point for you imo.

TrolleyDodger
02-20-23, 23:34
Made it out to see Apple over at Mayumi's and I wasn't disappointed. She is taller than all the others I've seen there, maybe 5 ft 7 ish. She is darker too, has 3 or 4 tattoos, smooth skin and impeccable hygiene despite being extremely busy taking creampies all week. A little baby damage and not the fullest breasts but overall a good bang for your buck. We started with the shower / mouthwash routine before getting down to business. Decent BBBJ skills. She's pretty and looked very exotic while passionately sucking on my cock. I ate her pussy and ass then fucked her in cg, rcg, Asian cg, mish, doggy, then had her get on top again so I could dfk as I came in her pussy. I love it when they just rest their head on my chest after I creampie them and just lay there as my cum oozes out. I was still a little hard so I pumped her pussy a bit more and managed to fuck a lot more of my cum out of her. I didn't want to be a dick so I didn't try to msog on a 30 min date so I just slid my cock out and rubbed my cum on her trimmed pussy. We took a shower and made out some more before saying our goodbyes. She said she will be there 3 weeks. Might repeat but not sure because I prefer a full Bush on my Asians. Then again, her letting me fuck the cum out of her pussy does make me want to see her again.

Lazy671
02-21-23, 06:18
Ye,a you're right, Kiti is back begging for HX pts now. Looks like her wannabe drug dealer only supplies the meth to her and now she's broke and can't buy HX points. Poor girl, he's been feeding her meth for a month straight and since she can't live without it she doesn't care about hookering.Damn that's too bad, time to move on and get over it.

OCDude1973
02-21-23, 12:36
Where can I find these lovely ladies?

Made it out to see Apple over at Mayumi's and I wasn't disappointed. She is taller than all the others I've seen there, maybe 5 ft 7 ish. She is darker too, has 3 or 4 tattoos, smooth skin and impeccable hygiene despite being extremely busy taking creampies all week. A little baby damage and not the fullest breasts but overall a good bang for your buck. We started with the shower / mouthwash routine before getting down to business. Decent BBBJ skills. She's pretty and looked very exotic while passionately sucking on my cock. I ate her pussy and ass then fucked her in cg, rcg, Asian cg, mish, doggy, then had her get on top again so I could dfk as I came in her pussy. I love it when they just rest their head on my chest after I creampie them and just lay there as my cum oozes out. I was still a little hard so I pumped her pussy a bit more and managed to fuck a lot more of my cum out of her. I didn't want to be a dick so I didn't try to msog on a 30 min date so I just slid my cock out and rubbed my cum on her trimmed pussy. We took a shower and made out some more before saying our goodbyes. She said she will be there 3 weeks. Might repeat but not sure because I prefer a full Bush on my Asians. Then again, her letting me fuck the cum out of her pussy does make me want to see her again.

RandyValarde77
02-21-23, 12:41
Where can I find these lovely ladies?https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

Jbjb1983
02-21-23, 15:29
Damn that's too bad, time to move on and get over it.Yup! Definitely time to move on. I saw her recently and she's in bad shape. She's losing her teeth in front from the meth. But that Pussy still is super tight! Will see her just for that though

CaptCaveman99
02-21-23, 16:19
Yup! Definitely time to move on. I saw her recently and she's in bad shape. She's losing her teeth in front from the meth. But that Pussy still is super tight! Will see her just for that thoughHoly shit, that's rough. My rule is I cut bait once they begin shedding body parts.

RenKylo
02-21-23, 16:58
Holy shit, that's rough. My rule is I cut bait once they begin shedding body parts.It's just a big cavity I doubt she's losing teeth. People make a big deal with Kiti. She's good! She looks fine even with a shaved head too. I can't resist that tiny body and definitely tight little box. I love how she gags on my cock when she blows me. Damn! I got to see her again now but she's been ignoring my texts ever since she tried to quit speed and relapsed.

FrankSmith666
02-21-23, 20:24
I'm due for another round with her soon. Hold the line at 200. Last time she tried to raise it to 220 but I shot that shit down. If not for her excellent, 3 hole, cum anywhere you want service, even 2 bills would be too much as she is getting up there in years but like many others have said here, she's a top notch cum dumpster.Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.

NailBoiz1
02-21-23, 20:26
It's just a big cavity I doubt she's losing teeth. People make a big deal with Kiti. She's good! She looks fine even with a shaved head too. I can't resist that tiny body and definitely tight little box. I love how she gags on my cock when she blows me. Damn! I got to see her again now but she's been ignoring my texts ever since she tried to quit speed and relapsed.Where can I contact this theethless gale?

SaltyDog
02-22-23, 14:54
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.That gravely voice means she's over 60.

EggZyPlaya
02-22-23, 16:55
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?

Lazy671
02-22-23, 17:23
Where can I contact this theethless gale?You'll be disappointed. She still has all her teeth unfortunately.

GimmeMoreHead
02-22-23, 17:53
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.I keep going back to Viet Kim because her BBBJ is fucking amazing. She's one of the few hoes I would pay to have a long BBBJ only session. She can suck dick for 30 minutes non stop easily. And A1 level BBBJ. After the first visit i was hooked for a good while. Great tits and 3 hole cum dump but that BBBJ is so damn good. I usually have her suck me for at least her before I fuck her. Her technique is great. Very submissive and she lives when nut balls deep inside her. Not the best looking but I stay hard the entire session when I see her. Her BBBJ and tits really do it for me. Just needs to lower the rate to 150 or 160 BBFS.

Zero110
02-22-23, 22:37
Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?She's asks for another hunny for 2 pop. Might be able to pop a Viagra bust inside of her and keep going until you get round two Without her noticing. Or just pay up LOL she works hard for it. We need the recession to hit these girls prices.

NailBoiz1
02-24-23, 16:59
I keep going back to Viet Kim because her BBBJ is fucking amazing. She's one of the few hoes I would pay to have a long BBBJ only session. She can suck dick for 30 minutes non stop easily. And A1 level BBBJ. After the first visit i was hooked for a good while. Great tits and 3 hole cum dump but that BBBJ is so damn good. I usually have her suck me for at least her before I fuck her. Her technique is great. Very submissive and she lives when nut balls deep inside her. Not the best looking but I stay hard the entire session when I see her. Her BBBJ and tits really do it for me. Just needs to lower the rate to 150 or 160 BBFS.I agree her current rate is too high for her age.

Stop going and she will eventually get it. I think $220 would be okay if she was younger.

What is she like 60?

RealSlimShady
02-24-23, 17:23
I saw CelesteCollins a couple days ago. She was at QoD as Raven, but I never saw her there. I hit her up on ig asking about BBFS and she agreed to do it for 800. I didn't take that but decided to try in person through hx and scored big time.

She was staying at a nice hotel in Costa Mesa with ayla_amour, also formerly at QoD, as Bella. They were offering doubles but I did not partake as I was on a mission LOL.

Her pics are accurate. That ass isn't as phat as in her pics though. She's skinnier with a bubble butt. Tattoos and piercings are sexy as fuck. The view of her ass in dodgy was def a highlight.

Communication and set up was easy. She's super responsive via text. I booked a couple days early so it wasn't difficult to get an appointment. I texted her when I arrived at the hotel and 5 minutes later she sent me her room number. When I got up to the room, she answered in sexy lingerie. She gave me a quick kiss then I took a quick shower. When I came out, she was naked and laying on the bed waiting for me.

She started with a super nice BBBJ. Lots of spit and the eye contact was amazing. This girl can suck a dick. We then did some 69 and I turned her around for some DATY. She tastes fresh and clean. Very tasty. I paid extra attention to the clit, and throw in some FIV and had her squirming LOL. Kissed back up her body, did a bit of a camel slide to test the waters. She giggled a bit and tried to say no, but agreed after I flashed a couple extra benjis. She slid me in bare and her kitty was tight and wet.

I pounded her in mish first, then she rode me, then we finished in doggy. That view in doggy is something else. I'm a fairly large man and this chick took it like a champ. I came deep inside that pussy. Now, don't judge me, but I'm into this: I ate my cum out of her.

After a few minutes break I got another pop in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She even licked the rest off my stomach LOL.

The total donation for the hour was 400+200 for the bbfscip. This girl takes being a s l you t to a whole new level. I'll most definitely be repeating next time she's in town. She actually talked about going to SD over the weekend. I might have to drive down there.

Hit me up if you want her ig.

AlexRodriguez
02-24-23, 18:07
I saw CelesteCollins a couple days ago. She was at QoD as Raven, but I never saw her there. I hit her up on ig asking about BBFS and she agreed to do it for 800. I didn't take that but decided to try in person through hx and scored big time.

She was staying at a nice hotel in Costa Mesa with ayla_amour, also formerly at QoD, as Bella. They were offering doubles but I did not partake as I was on a mission LOL.

Her pics are accurate. That ass isn't as phat as in her pics though. She's skinnier with a bubble butt. Tattoos and piercings are sexy as fuck. The view of her ass in dodgy was def a highlight.

Communication and set up was easy. She's super responsive via text. I booked a couple days early so it wasn't difficult to get an appointment. I texted her when I arrived at the hotel and 5 minutes later she sent me her room number. When I got up to the room, she answered in sexy lingerie. She gave me a quick kiss then I took a quick shower. When I came out, she was naked and laying on the bed waiting for me.

She started with a super nice BBBJ. Lots of spit and the eye contact was amazing. This girl can suck a dick. We then did some 69 and I turned her around for some DATY. She tastes fresh and clean. Very tasty. I paid extra attention to the clit, and throw in some FIV and had her squirming LOL. Kissed back up her body, did a bit of a camel slide to test the waters. She giggled a bit and tried to say no, but agreed after I flashed a couple extra benjis. She slid me in bare and her kitty was tight and wet.

I pounded her in mish first, then she rode me, then we finished in doggy. That view in doggy is something else. I'm a fairly large man and this chick took it like a champ. I came deep inside that pussy. Now, don't judge me, but I'm into this: I ate my cum out of her.

After a few minutes break I got another pop in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She even licked the rest off my stomach LOL.

The total donation for the hour was 400+200 for the bbfscip. This girl takes being a s l you t to a whole new level. I'll most definitely be repeating next time she's in town. She actually talked about going to SD over the weekend. I might have to drive down there.

Hit me up if you want her ig.That's a lot of moolah for one session but glad you are in love LOL jk.

AlexRodriguez
02-24-23, 18:11
Saw her last week. She's older than 29 for sure, but she looks good. I wouldn't say she's "on the skinny side" at all. She looks great. Toned with very smooth skin. Nice tits and nice clean tasty kitty!Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.

TooShay
02-24-23, 19:07
Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.She does bb?

DJezDick
02-24-23, 19:24
Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.Her pics are massively photo shopped. Probably to hide her identity. Nice girl. High volume. Delayed my appointment because she double booked.

TrolleyDodger
02-27-23, 10:54
She's asks for another hunny for 2 pop. Might be able to pop a Viagra bust inside of her and keep going until you get round two Without her noticing. Or just pay up LOL she works hard for it. We need the recession to hit these girls prices.She will take 80 for a second pop (maybe lower if you see her more often) Doubt I'll give her $280 for 2 pops again though. I'll check in with her in a few months and offer $250 for 2 pops. Worse case scenario she says no and I go bang someone younger for cheaper.

GimmeMoreHead
02-27-23, 12:07
She will take 80 for a second pop (maybe lower if you see her more often) Doubt I'll give her $280 for 2 pops again though. I'll check in with her in a few months and offer $250 for 2 pops. Worse case scenario she says no and I go bang someone younger for cheaper.She will let you go for round two if you get her worked up and get her to cum several times. I've nutted in her pussy and after I pull out to see my jizz drip out of her I'll have her suck the nut juice off my dick and we'll go straight to another round. No upcharge you just have to dick her down real good and finger her to get her to cum a few times. And fuck her in her ass. She loves it and is always up for greek.

EuphoriaSeeker
02-27-23, 16:39
She is a sweet girl with a caring heart. Her dealer is harassing her constantly which puts her in difficult spots. If you see her, be nice and respectful.

GiddyGoat
02-27-23, 20:34
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/117093555

I'm reposting this here because I see a lot of the mongers here are connoisseurs of the talent in the inland empire and hopefully you can help.

Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.

TheZorak
02-28-23, 00:50
She is a sweet girl with a caring heart. Her dealer is harassing her constantly which puts her in difficult spots. If you see her, be nice and respectful.Judging from the presence she makes for herself, I get similar vibes to another girl I've been seeing from another site. Rough on the outside but kind on the inside. I'm still wary about seeing her, but maybe one of these days.

TrolleyDodger
02-28-23, 02:04
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/117093555

I'm reposting this here because I see a lot of the mongers here are connoisseurs of the talent in the inland empire and hopefully you can help.

Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.I saw her and a friend once a few years back and there's a reason she uses all those filters. She's disgusting bro. Old and worn out due to this life. She reminded me of the landlord in the movie Kingpin. Just fucking nasty. I basically put her in the corner and creampied her cute friend. It was some Latina, not an anorexic white girl. Edit to add I’m almost certain it’s her after reading her ad. She was always begging for help, saying she was gonna get thrown out of her room cuz she couldn’t pay. If you must go through with it, you can get a crazy deal cuz she’s always desperate.

VeryInterest
03-02-23, 18:53
Good news, she has kept pre-inflation prices of 100-120 qv bbfscip.

Bad news, she body weight has inflated 2 x-3 x.

NailBoiz1
03-02-23, 21:34

Bad news, she body weight has inflated 2 x-3 x.I don't know who she is but from what you are saying, no wonder she kept the same pricing. 2 to 3 Xs more in weight? That's a huge different, basically what your saying is if she was 100 lbs, now she is at least 200+lbs?

HapaBoy86
03-02-23, 23:14

Bad news, she body weight has inflated 2 x-3 x.She has been off and on homeless and last time I saw her.

Her coochie was just about to full bloom with smell. So I just banged her coochie bare and showered and used half a bottle of rubbing alcohol and took some meds.

Fortunately, after I saw her jr was "A" okay and NO bumps, redness or itching.

TrolleyDodger
03-05-23, 02:32
Got a text this morning from Mayumi saying Apple goes back home tomorrow so I had to see her one more time. Another great session from this stable. Apple greeted me at the door in a sexy little outfit and after setting the donation down on the counter, she grabbed my hand and walked me to the bedroom. I asked her to join me in the shower and we made out a bit as I rubbed her pussy and she stroked my cock. I was rock hard so I bent her over right in the shower and slid my cock inside her wet pussy, pounding away for about a minute or two. We dried off, then dfk'd all the way to the bed then had her lay on her back so I could eat her pussy. I motioned I wanted to 69 so she got I to position. This session was more passionate so I didn't put her in too many positions, I had her ride me as we dfk'd some more till I pumped her pussy full of cum. Like a good girl, she just laid there with her head on my chest again as my cum slowly oozed out of her pussy. She was fun but I'd still rank Lina and Dora ahead of her. Forgot to ask if she'll be back but I'm already looking forward to seeing Mayumi's next friend. I told her to send me pics as soon as she gets a new friend.

Tjinla2001
03-05-23, 15:31
Got a text this morning from Mayumi saying Apple goes back home tomorrow so I had to see her one more time. Another great session from this stable. Apple greeted me at the door in a sexy little outfit and after setting the donation down on the counter, she grabbed my hand and walked me to the bedroom. I asked her to join me in the shower and we made out a bit as I rubbed her pussy and she stroked my cock. I was rock hard so I bent her over right in the shower and slid my cock inside her wet pussy, pounding away for about a minute or two. We dried off, then dfk'd all the way to the bed then had her lay on her back so I could eat her pussy. I motioned I wanted to 69 so she got I to position. This session was more passionate so I didn't put her in too many positions, I had her ride me as we dfk'd some more till I pumped her pussy full of cum. Like a good girl, she just laid there with her head on my chest again as my cum slowly oozed out of her pussy. She was fun but I'd still rank Lina and Dora ahead of her. Forgot to ask if she'll be back but I'm already looking forward to seeing Mayumi's next friend. I told her to send me pics as soon as she gets a new friend.Mayumi admits Lina was a crowd favorite but those two don't see eye to eye and Mayumi said no way she'll let her back.

TrolleyDodger
03-05-23, 16:05
Mayumi admits Lina was a crowd favorite but those two don't see eye to eye and Mayumi said no way she'll let her back.Yeah she told me how Lina "disappeared" from the apartment late one night. The story was freaking hilarious. I might offer Mayumi $20 for Lina's number. Doubt she'll give it to me. Lina left abruptly so lesson learned. Next time she gets a girl I enjoy as much as Lina, I'm definitely asking for her number.

JustinKfosho
03-05-23, 20:25
I've been digging, but met dead ends.

Would appreciate it if somebody can pm me kitihowaito's insta?

HapaBoy86
03-08-23, 01:26
I've been digging, but met dead ends.

Would appreciate it if somebody can pm me kitihowaito's insta?She just posted a new pic on her Snap the other day and it was nice.

TrolleyDodger
03-08-23, 19:04
I should've downgraded from hr to hhr the moment the door opened and and Lily turned her back on me without offering a hug, a peck on the cheek, or even a hello. But I didn't have change and had already booked the hour so I said fuck it. I was disappointed with her looks. She's a 4, maybe a 5 in the face, has a somewhat decent body maybe 5 1/2. I motioned to the shower thinking maybe once she saw me shower, she'd be more receptive, but that was wishful thinking. I had my hoodie, shades and hat with a mask on so it wasn't my appearance that turned her off, and certainly not my hygiene (freshly showered) but I always shower there as well. Anyway, looks like she's just cold and distant. I tried to initiate dfk but she turned her head so I stopped. I had her blow me, which was somewhat decent but when I tried to eat her out, she blocked me so I couldn't really do much down there. She has a full Bush and is a bit loose BTW. I figure might as well just fuck her and get out of Dodge. We went at it but after two or three minutes she motion that she needed a break. I wasn't even rough with her but whatever. After she took a break, we tried again. After a few minutes, she said she needed another break. I was finally able to go long enough to bust a nut. While in the shower, I decided I was going to leave, but she offered a massage, so I said what the hell I already paid for the hour. After a 10 minute crappy massage, I flipped over and motioned for her to blow me again but she was more interested in jacking me off and licking my nipples. I guided her to my shaft and she finally got the message. I had her get on top of me this time so she could control the pace and how deep I penetrated her and I ended up filling her up for the second time. She is certainly not in her 30's more like late 40's early 50's, needless to say I will not repeat, and I will be letting Mayumi know that this one is no good as soon as she texts me to go visit again. Not the worst experience, but certainly the worst from this stable. Just so many issues. Lily used toilet paper to clean me up instead of a warm towel or baby wipes, like the others. No goodbye hug or kiss, no walking me out to the living room, nothing. She definitely does not enjoy her line of work. Save your money and wait for Mayumi to get another friend.

NailBoiz1
03-08-23, 20:32
I should've downgraded from hr to hhr the moment the door opened and and Lily turned her back on me without offering a hug, a peck on the cheek, or even a hello. But I didn't have change and had already booked the hour so I said fuck it. I was disappointed with her looks. She's a 4, maybe a 5 in the face, has a somewhat decent body maybe 5 1/2. I motioned to the shower thinking maybe once she saw me shower, she'd be more receptive, but that was wishful thinking. I had my hoodie, shades and hat with a mask on so it wasn't my appearance that turned her off, and certainly not my hygiene (freshly showered) but I always shower there as well. Anyway, looks like she's just cold and distant. I tried to initiate dfk but she turned her head so I stopped. I had her blow me, which was somewhat decent but when I tried to eat her out, she blocked me so I couldn't really do much down there. She has a full Bush and is a bit loose BTW. I figure might as well just fuck her and get out of Dodge. We went at it but after two or three minutes she motion that she needed a break. I wasn't even rough with her but whatever. After she took a break, we tried again. After a few minutes, she said she needed another break. I was finally able to go long enough to bust a nut. While in the shower, I decided I was going to leave, but she offered a massage, so I said what the hell I already paid for the hour. After a 10 minute crappy massage, I flipped over and motioned for her to blow me again but she was more interested in jacking me off and licking my nipples. I guided her to my shaft and she finally got the message. I had her get on top of me this time so she could control the pace and how deep I penetrated her and I ended up filling her up for the second time. She is certainly not in her 30's more like late 40's early 50's, needless to say I will not repeat, and I will be letting Mayumi know that this one is no good as soon as she texts me to go visit again. Not the worst experience, but certainly the worst from this stable. Just so many issues. Lily used toilet paper to clean me up instead of a warm towel or baby wipes, like the others. No goodbye hug or kiss, no walking me out to the living room, nothing. She definitely does not enjoy her line of work. Save your money and wait for Mayumi to get another friend.Wow!! Sounds. Like a horrible experience. I would not have been able to bust euth that kind of service.

TrolleyDodger
03-08-23, 23:24
Wow!! Sounds. Like a horrible experience. I would not have been able to bust euth that kind of service.Yeah, now that I've taken a few hours to think about it, it was the 3rd worse experience I've ever had in this hobby. The other 2 I have mentioned here before and can't recall their names except that one was a drunk rob and the other was a ghetto looking chola. I doubt Lily will get repeat visits. What a difference in service compared to the others I've seen at Mayumi's place. The other girls were full on GFE, passionate and accommodating. Shit, Dora was so sweet and submissive that she even dressed me the last time including putting on my socks and shoes. What a stark contrast.

Tjinla2001
03-09-23, 00:31
Yeah, now that I've taken a few hours to think about it, it was the 3rd worse experience I've ever had in this hobby. The other 2 I have mentioned here before and can't recall their names except that one was a drunk rob and the other was a ghetto looking chola. I doubt Lily will get repeat visits. What a difference in service compared to the others I've seen at Mayumi's place. The other girls were full on GFE, passionate and accommodating. Shit, Dora was so sweet and submissive that she even dressed me the last time including putting on my socks and shoes. What a stark contrast.Mayumi's white knights have shown her this review by now. Lily will be gone.

ChampagnePapii
03-09-23, 21:03
How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?

TrolleyDodger
03-10-23, 02:29
How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?Just Google Viet Kim escort. It's the number ending with 6138. She's 220 all holes BBFS cum anywhere you want single pop. 280 for second pop. She might take 200 if you see her enough times or catch her on a slow day.

TrolleyDodger
03-10-23, 02:33
Mayumi's white knights have shown her this review by now. Lily will be gone.The more time passes, the more upset this makes me. Hopefully she gets rid of her soon. Either way, she turned me off so much, I might just take a little break from this hobby.

LC310
03-10-23, 20:36
How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?714-603-6138.

NailBoiz1
03-10-23, 23:17
714-603-6138.I contacted her today asking for $200 rain specials. She replied saying hotel didn't give me special rate because of rain, thank you.

LOL.

LC310
03-10-23, 23:22
I contacted her today asking for $200 rain specials. She replied saying hotel didn't give me special rate because of rain, thank you.

LOL.Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.

BenHenderson
03-11-23, 02:34
I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/irvine/escorts/female/jenny-714-587-2945-111790.html.

LB0562
03-11-23, 13:11
I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/irvine/escorts/female/jenny-714-587-2945-111790.html.What's the damage for the overnight?

NailBoiz1
03-11-23, 14:41
Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.Her current price $220 for 2 pop, $40 extra for two pop.

Yay, she is for sure getting too old to be asking for $220.

Pmanhere
03-11-23, 16:37

The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/irvine/escorts/female/jenny-714-587-2945-111790.html.I assume you're posting this here in this forum because she's all bareback for an overnight? I'm definitely interested if that's the case because she's hot AF! What was the damage?

BenHenderson
03-11-23, 18:13
What's the damage for the overnight?I did a few hours for $800. I travel a lot and get escorts everywhere I go. Next time I'm going to do the overnight. Best money I have spent in California.

AmgPhilly63
03-11-23, 20:55

The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/irvine/escorts/female/jenny-714-587-2945-111790.html.Since you posted in this thread I'm assuming BB with creampie no problem?

HoeWhisperer
03-11-23, 21:53

The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/irvine/escorts/female/jenny-714-587-2945-111790.html.The pictures in that ad are of pornstar April Olsen.

Hot Don
03-11-23, 23:13
I did a few hours for $800. I travel a lot and get escorts everywhere I go. Next time I'm going to do the overnight. Best money I have spent in California.How much time does she take to respond? I texted her but no response. Is she bareback?

LC310
03-12-23, 17:04
Her current price $220 for 2 pop, $40 extra for two pop.

Yay, she is for sure getting too old to be asking for $220.For $200 you can have a 30 min BBFS with CIP session with Natalie2022 on HX who is also a Viet MILF but 20 years or more younger than Kim.

She is not going to suck your soul out of your cock & fartbox, but she is hot and fun in the sack in a normal girl way, not in sex freak way like Kim.

ChampagnePapii
03-12-23, 17:47
Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.Does she have any ads or photos of how she looks like?

ICloud319
03-12-23, 18:14
For $200 you can have a 30 min BBFS with CIP session with Natalie2022 on HX who is also a Viet MILF but 20 years or more younger than Kim.

She is not going to suck your soul out of your cock & fartbox, but she is hot and fun in the sack in a normal girl way, not in sex freak way like Kim.How old do you think natalie is?

Pmanhere
03-12-23, 18:23
The pictures in that ad are of pornstar April Olsen.Hate to say it but a review of his posts may indicate he travels all over as he says or just posts about TGTBT sessions with hotties all over the boards.

LC310
03-12-23, 18:28
How old do you think natalie is?Early to mid-40's. Great skin, flat stomach, well done bolt on C+ cups. Pics on HX are through some filter, but they are her.

SukijoSeiwaka
03-14-23, 02:51
Anyone have any intel? Willing to trade some Massage Parlors where they do BBBJ if necessity. I'm seeking an 18-28 (preferably 18-24) who can do BBBJ at least twice per month for $200.00 max per session. HJ is $100.00 max.

Please no black women or Latinas. I've literally had sexual interactions with with over 1500 blacks and Latinas.

HapaBoy86
03-14-23, 22:49
Anyone have any intel? Willing to trade some Massage Parlors where they do BBBJ if necessity. .Every massagy place I have been to offers BBBJ from all over LA Co / Orange Co / San Berdo Co / Riv Co / San Diego Co / Ventura Co / Alameda Co / San Mateo Co / Humbolt Co / Santa Barb Co / Fresno Co. And many more.

Ass Lover
03-15-23, 13:58
Early to mid-40's. Great skin, flat stomach, well done bolt on C+ cups. Pics on HX are through some filter, but they are her.How about the face? With the filters it is hard to tell about her looks.

LC310
03-15-23, 15:24
How about the face? With the filters it is hard to tell about her looks.She has 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, and two ears.

Jesus! The pics are her. She looks like the pics, but without all the smoothing effects of the filter.

LngTimeMongr
03-15-23, 15:46
Anyone have any intel? Willing to trade some Massage Parlors where they do BBBJ if necessity. I'm seeking an 18-28 (preferably 18-24) who can do BBBJ at least twice per month for $200.00 max per session. HJ is $100.00 max.

Please no black women or Latinas. I've literally had sexual interactions with with over 1500 blacks and Latinas.Dang 1500 women? Sheesh. Thats alot. LOL.

SomeoneOC
03-15-23, 17:50
Dang 1500 women? Sheesh. Thats alot. LOL.I am actually surprised he's keeping a count.

Taws6
03-15-23, 18:17
I am actually surprised he's keeping a count.Probably not an exact count, but average out over a long span.

My math tells me that if you had "interactions" - of ONCE per WEEK.

Over the span of THIRTY years, that's a bit more than 1,500.

Of course, his overall count would be higher, likely way higher if you include Whites / Asians / persians / etc. As he clearly stated that's just blacks & latinas.

I'm a bit jealous, we all can't be Wilt Chamberlain.

AlexRodriguez
03-15-23, 19:39
Every massagy place I have been to offers BBBJ from all over LA Co / Orange Co / San Berdo Co / Riv Co / San Diego Co / Ventura Co / Alameda Co / San Mateo Co / Humbolt Co / Santa Barb Co / Fresno Co. And many more.My dude has got a serious trade offer for you!

HapaBoy86
03-16-23, 00:21
My dude has got a serious trade offer for you!Trade, not!

The BBBJ is so easy to get at a AMP or I know so many bng gals or chickies on Hx that allow just a BBBJ for 80-140. Several are cute Latina 21-23 and a few crackers that offer the same.

BeeHive5
03-16-23, 12:26
Trade, not!

The BBBJ is so easy to get at a AMP or I know so many bng gals or chickies on Hx that allow just a BBBJ for 80-140. Several are cute Latina 21-23 and a few crackers that offer the same.Can you PM who these girls are?

FrankSmith666
03-16-23, 16:50
Trade, not!

The BBBJ is so easy to get at a AMP or I know so many bng gals or chickies on Hx that allow just a BBBJ for 80-140. Several are cute Latina 21-23 and a few crackers that offer the same.I love Crackers.

DrDickRespect
03-16-23, 20:11
Trade, not!

The BBBJ is so easy to get at a AMP or I know so many bng gals or chickies on Hx that allow just a BBBJ for 80-140. Several are cute Latina 21-23 and a few crackers that offer the same.I'm also interested! PM's open.

Tjinla2001
03-17-23, 13:09
Does anyone know if Mayumi's getting a new friend soon? I see she is alone right now. My last session with Mayumi was boring and she got mad when I mentioned the neighbors spy cam.

BillRose
03-18-23, 15:13
Probably not an exact count, but average out over a long span.

Of course, his overall count would be higher, likely way higher if you include Whites / Asians / persians / etc. As he clearly stated that's just blacks & latinas.

I'm a bit jealous, we all can't be Wilt Chamberlain.Stumbled upon this thread and it made me curious I did some quick math over thg course of the last 20 years I think I'm at around 3,276 which took an average of 3 a week but that number could be higher with multiple per day but that's a reasonably accurate number just curious what other numbers might be.

JohnRichard
03-18-23, 15:53
Stumbled upon this thread and it made me curious I did some quick math over thg course of the last 20 years I think I'm at around 3,276 which took an average of 3 a week but that number could be higher with multiple per day but that's a reasonably accurate number just curious what other numbers might be.Interesting thought. Let's say 20 years ago, average cost per interaction was 0. 8 and grew from there at rate of inflation 3% per year. If put half that money in an investment account (enjoyed half the time or 3 x every two weeks instead of 3 x each week) that investment amount would be worth 200 k at the end of 20 years! That's a down payment on couple of rental condos!!

I partake less often like maybe once a month etc because of work, so, other social stuff. But every time I do, I put equal amount in another private account now that account covers my hobby costs. TMI? 😎

BillRose
03-18-23, 17:24
Interesting thought. Let's say 20 years ago, average cost per interaction was 0. 8 and grew from there at rate of inflation 3% per year. If put half that money in an investment account (enjoyed half the time or 3 x every two weeks instead of 3 x each week) that investment amount would be worth 200 k at the end of 20 years! That's a down payment on couple of rental condos!!

I partake less often like maybe once a month etc because of work, so, other social stuff. But every time I do, I put equal amount in another private account now that account covers my hobby costs. TMI? 😎I've also done the math and it was a tough pull to swallow LOL but I've had many great times that have made me happy when other areas of my life made me less happy so it is what it is and its not like an addiction as I've seen with some people going in to debt and ruining their lives. If I can't afford to do it trust I wouldn't be I made a lot of good decisions when I was younger that in turn made it easy in my 30's and 40's. I might slow down when I retire. Or there's always Thailand and the Philippines *clutches heart*.

SomeoneOC
03-18-23, 21:17
I've also done the math and it was a tough pull to swallow LOL but I've had many great times that have made me happy when other areas of my life made me less happy so it is what it is and its not like an addiction as I've seen with some people going in to debt and ruining their lives. If I can't afford to do it trust I wouldn't be I made a lot of good decisions when I was younger that in turn made it easy in my 30's and 40's. I might slow down when I retire. Or there's always Thailand and the Philippines *clutches heart*.In other words, you're saying that was money well spent? .

Makes me feel better too as I don't even want to know how much money I have spent on this hobby all these years.

TrolleyDodger
03-20-23, 17:51
Does anyone know if Mayumi's getting a new friend soon? I see she is alone right now. My last session with Mayumi was boring and she got mad when I mentioned the neighbors spy cam.Older lady, just doesn't do it for me. I'm going to pass on this one but there's plenty of dudes that like them mature. Coco doesn't look fat but doesn't look tiny either which is what I like in my Asian matures. Face is so so, not ugly but won't be winning any beauty pageants. Guessing early to mid 50's. I'll wait for the next bus, hopefully she'll be a decade younger and tiny.

Jekuesco2
03-20-23, 18:58
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Thick MILF with incredible set of huge titties to play with. Condoms not needed the way God intended. Sloppy BJ & then had her toss my salad. Felt heavenly & DFK afterwards. Slammed that pussy in missionary. Then had her ride cowgirl. I only lasted a few minutes before I blasted a huge load down her throat. A little while later she put in extra time with that sweet mouth and I blasted a second load down her throat. Great time.

Negatives pussy smells kinda fishy. Little aroma when I was digging in with my fingers. Didn't play with her ass. Felt like fleshly bumps in there that she applied ointment on.

Overall She looked good, makeup done, smelled nice, no tattoos, no cigarettes, excellent GFE raw dog service.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/victoria-pleasures-escort-long-beach-68399#erotic.

Falcon123
03-20-23, 20:38
I'll be seeing Coco today, I'll report back.

Older lady, just doesn't do it for me. I'm going to pass on this one but there's plenty of dudes that like them mature. Coco doesn't look fat but doesn't look tiny either which is what I like in my Asian matures. Face is so so, not ugly but won't be winning any beauty pageants. Guessing early to mid 50's. I'll wait for the next bus, hopefully she'll be a decade younger and tiny.

Paappp
03-20-23, 22:12
Anyone hit this?

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/orangecounty/121082407

Taws6
03-20-23, 23:38
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Thick MILF with incredible set of huge titties to play with. Condoms not needed the way God intended. Sloppy BJ & then had her toss my salad. Felt heavenly & DFK afterwards. Slammed that pussy in missionary. Then had her ride cowgirl. I only lasted a few minutes before I blasted a huge load down her throat. A little while later she put in extra time with that sweet mouth and I blasted a second load down her throat. Great time.

Negatives pussy smells kinda fishy. Little aroma when I was digging in with my fingers. Didn't play with her ass. Felt like fleshly bumps in there that she applied ointment on.

Overall She looked good, makeup done, smelled nice, no tattoos, no cigarettes, excellent GFE raw dog service.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/victoria-pleasures-escort-long-beach-68399#erotic.Sounds like a great time. Looking at her (I think) on HX, she hasn't updated her profile since 2018 - and then she was listed as being 50.

Is there somewhere I can see a recent add. Is her HX listed # the same?

Thanks.

Falcon123
03-21-23, 02:02
Unfortunately I'd have to recommend passing on Coco. The pics are accurate of her face but she's packing a few extra pounds. Very late 40's to mid 50's would be my guess. Didn't really seem into it, just wanted to go through the motions. She was nice enough but I didn't click with her and wouldn't repeat.

I'll be seeing Coco today, I'll report back.

Jekuesco2
03-21-23, 02:24
Sounds like a great time. Looking at her (I think) on HX, she hasn't updated her profile since 2018 - and then she was listed as being 50.

Is there somewhere I can see a recent add. Is her HX listed # the same?

Thanks.The only place her ad is active on erotic monkey. You can also look her up on TER website.

TrolleyDodger
03-21-23, 18:39
Unfortunately I'd have to recommend passing on Coco. The pics are accurate of her face but she's packing a few extra pounds. Very late 40's to mid 50's would be my guess. Didn't really seem into it, just wanted to go through the motions. She was nice enough but I didn't click with her and wouldn't repeat.Thanks for taking one for the team. Her pics looked like she was hiding that belly which is why I didn't jump on the opportunity to drop a load in Coco myself. Hopefully her next friend will be better looking and provide better service.

Pmanhere
03-27-23, 01:45
Anyone have any luck getting a hold of her? I think she changed profiles on HX and she's not on Tryst. I'm not sure if her number is still the same? Thanks in advance!

DCupaDDict
03-27-23, 03:17
Hey guys. I'm new to the forums here but have been a monger for a few years.

I'm all about tits. Ethnicity, don't care. Age don't care (just not over like 45).

I prefer enhanced. C, D, or DD. No fatties. My range is up to 3.

I'd appreciate it.

Let me know your preferred type and I'll recommend if I can.

I have a few gems to trade for gems too.

Bango
03-27-23, 10:03
Anyone have any luck getting a hold of her? I think she changed profiles on HX and she's not on Tryst. I'm not sure if her number is still the same? Thanks in advance!Yeah new handle on hx, saw her post within the last week or two in norco usually. Trying to dig up her new handle but can't seem to find it right now.

GimmeMoreHead
03-27-23, 10:13
Yeah new handle on hx, saw her post within the last week or two in norco usually. Trying to dig up her new handle but can't seem to find it right now.It's Bella_baby4u. Another guy asked about her in San Diego forum. Funny thing is she says she's new on HX, under new handle, despite being one of the most popular cum dumps on there.

CaptCaveman99
03-27-23, 14:43
Thanks for taking one for the team. Her pics looked like she was hiding that belly which is why I didn't jump on the opportunity to drop a load in Coco myself. Hopefully her next friend will be better looking and provide better service.She has a new friend, Kathy. Pics show soft body.

SaltyDog
03-27-23, 22:26
I didn't get a name on my text message but I'll tell you what she looks way better than some of those VIP girls. She looks doable. Does she provide the same personalized service as her co worker?

Tjinla2001
03-28-23, 11:47
I didn't get a name on my text message but I'll tell you what she looks way better than some of those VIP girls. She looks doable. Does she provide the same personalized service as her co worker?She does look better than most. I believe Mayumi tells these girls that they must provide BBFS cip. I've never heard of a "safe friend".

LongInTheGame
03-28-23, 12:14
Anyone have any luck getting a hold of her? I think she changed profiles on HX and she's not on Tryst. I'm not sure if her number is still the same? Thanks in advance!I read she is now using Bella_Baby4 u on HX. I have not verified this, and Bella_Baby4 u uses a different cell phone number.

Lazy67I
03-28-23, 14:03
Saw she posted from the hospital looks like the del Gado dude in San Clemente fed her too much meth! Hope she didn't OD! Still enjoy busting inside of her regularly!

Lazy671
03-28-23, 17:53
Saw she posted from the hospital looks like the del Gado dude in San Clemente fed her too much meth! Hope she didn't OD! Still enjoy busting inside of her regularly!You a funny guy. Must be Kiti's obsessed fanbase or disgruntled customer. I'm flattered tho. Get your own handle dude. Anyone know why she in the hospital? Why you got to put this gado dude on blast like that? Kiti call me if you need anything. I'm sure your fans will report this to you. LOL.

DolfString111
03-29-23, 01:56
She was decent. No DFK didn't try DATY. She was a pretty good actress at seeming to enjoy the act. She was nice and smiled a lot. Probably 50's. Not fat, not slim. Not ugly but not beautiful. Saggy natural C with big nips. Did the hh $. 4 for me any longer wouldn't be worth it (not a 2 pop kinda guy anymore at my age). Would repeat if needed the nut, but like to spread the love around LOL.

She does look better than most. I believe Mayumi tells these girls that they must provide BBFS cip. I've never heard of a "safe friend".

TrolleyDodger
03-29-23, 23:10
She was decent. No DFK didn't try DATY. She was a pretty good actress at seeming to enjoy the act. She was nice and smiled a lot. Probably 50's. Not fat, not slim. Not ugly but not beautiful. Saggy natural C with big nips. Did the hh $. 4 for me any longer wouldn't be worth it (not a 2 pop kinda guy anymore at my age). Would repeat if needed the nut, but like to spread the love around LOL.Well looks like she's gone. I was about to schedule her. New friend coming Saturday so hopefully Mayumi gets a spinner under 50.

GimmeMoreHead
03-29-23, 23:36
I read she is now using Bella_Baby4 u on HX. I have not verified this, and Bella_Baby4 u uses a different cell phone number.Bella is ms Jones new handle. I've seen her under both handles. Same hoe same 3 hole cum dump.

Pmanhere
03-30-23, 00:52
Bella is ms Jones new handle. I've seen her under both handles. Same hoe same 3 hole cum dump.I had a couple of amazing sessions with her under the old handle. Now I can't get her to respond to my texts so I'm bummed.

Edward Appleby
04-02-23, 13:40
Well looks like she's gone. I was about to schedule her. New friend coming Saturday so hopefully Mayumi gets a spinner under 50.Not a spinner.

Not under 50.

Fake pics.

Normally the pics she sends of her visitors are real and maybe glamour-up. This time, she's using outright fakes.

TrolleyDodger
04-02-23, 16:38
Not a spinner.

Not under 50.

Fake pics.

Normally the pics she sends of her visitors are real and maybe glamour-up. This time, she's using outright fakes.Well this certainly sucks. I was supposed to be her first appointment yesterday but the new girl was going to show up later than expected. Mayumi just text me a few minutes ago but I'm glad I always check the boards for up to date intel. Thanks for the heads up. Saved me the disappointment.

HapaBoy86
04-02-23, 23:08
I had a couple of amazing sessions with her under the old handle. Now I can't get her to respond to my texts so I'm bummed.When she takes a break or small vacay she doesn't answer pm's.

Tjinla2001
04-07-23, 02:00
It's 180 BBFS cip 15 minutes.

TempletonRat
04-07-23, 23:12
She just posted a new pic on her Snap the other day and it was nice.Does kitihowaito still provide?

HardRick
04-10-23, 13:11
It's 180 BBFS cip 15 minutes.Not bad! Who might this Creampie hunny be?

Tjinla2001
04-13-23, 17:22
Not bad! Who might this Creampie hunny be?An old Chinese lady. Called one of the numbers on bedpage. Overall experience was 3 out of 10.

Tjinla2001
04-13-23, 17:25
Not a spinner.

Not under 50.

Fake pics.

Normally the pics she sends of her visitors are real and maybe glamour-up. This time, she's using outright fakes.Is this Kelly? Those picture look ok. Friends seem to be rotating in more frequently and Mayumi never seems to be alone anymore.

Taws6
04-13-23, 19:51
Is this Kelly? Those picture look ok. Friends seem to be rotating in more frequently and Mayumi never seems to be alone anymore.I think Kelly is new as of Monday, I could be wrong.

But I agree with you, her imports seem to rotate in more frequently now, It seems that she (Mayumi) is hard to work "with".

SukijoSeiwaka
04-14-23, 02:44
Probably not an exact count, but average out over a long span.

I'm a bit jealous, we all can't be Wilt Chamberlain.Including HJs, BJs, Vag, Anal, Dry Humping to Climax it's about 1500. In my earlier years of this, there were times I'd get a BJ, vag, anal, BJ all within the same week consecutively. I used to get jacked off in high school by a some girls during class, indie time, etc. Also had a lot of dry sex and non penetration climaxes.

SukijoSeiwaka
04-14-23, 02:46
I am actually surprised he's keeping a count.Sex is an art to me. I'm not against black women but, it just doesn't do anything for me. I had to pretend to be black and latino at some point in my past. It was interesting but, not worth it.

SukijoSeiwaka
04-14-23, 02:47
Dang 1500 women? Sheesh. Thats alot. LOL.Like any artist, I want to share my creativity.

SaltyDog
04-14-23, 07:44
Is this Kelly? Those picture look ok. Friends seem to be rotating in more frequently and Mayumi never seems to be alone anymore.One of Mayumi's friends popped up on the VIP WeChat listings. I told her I seen her pic there and sent to her even. Got no answer. The new friend she hasn't sent a pic.

Ace McNasty
04-14-23, 10:20
She's available for some rawdoggin in Anaheim this weekend. You can watch the Acura Grand Prix in LB then head over for some BB action and create your own skid marks inside her vagina LOL.

Looks like she gained some weight, has a bit of curves now. She used to be borderline anorexic. Chick knows how to work your cock before pounding that raw tight pussy. Her rates also went up since her IE days. Menu / donation message below:

"PSE (PornStarExperience) is 220 qv 340 hhr 500 hr. Our PSE date would include the full service companionship listed above, msog, and I will allow you to record video / take pics. I'm open minded to fetishes, willing to try Greek just inquire".

KathmanDouche
04-14-23, 20:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NugNug69
04-16-23, 00:49
Does she have a private incall.

NewStart101
04-16-23, 13:50
Do you guys have any intel or expertise from this Asian provider number: 714-679-8736. Google it.

Rates are suspiciously too good to be true.

120 hhr 160 hr.

BB 180 hhr 220 hr.

CASH ONLY.

The incall they are claiming is at a Quality Inn in Lake Forest.

And when I asked for pictures, they sent me the attached picture. I did a reverse image search came up with zero hits.

Falcon123
04-16-23, 17:22
Those prices and menu are real, the pic is not. When you knock on the door you have a 95% chance the woman that opens it will be well over 50 years old. The best you can hope for would be a mid 40's girl that you wouldn't run away from if you saw her out in public, and that is quite rare.

Do you guys have any intel or expertise from this Asian provider number: 714-679-8736. Google it.

Rates are suspiciously too good to be true.

120 hhr 160 hr.

BB 180 hhr 220 hr.

CASH ONLY.

The incall they are claiming is at a Quality Inn in Lake Forest.

And when I asked for pictures, they sent me the attached picture. I did a reverse image search came up with zero hits.

Jpul485
04-16-23, 18:43
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9517582594/1

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7144834956/1

HapaBoy86
04-17-23, 00:10

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7144834956/1She has always been BBFS and she does come with a bf that hangs around outside or maybe in the bathtub?

Well known MILF that has a squishy body and loose cooch and your cream will ooze out fast!

Pmanhere
04-17-23, 01:22

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7144834956/1Generally avoid chicks that may offer bare and party favors. Thanks but no thanks.

Taws6
04-17-23, 21:59

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7144834956/1First one (Cheeta), looks scary.

Tjinla2001
04-17-23, 23:47

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7144834956/1Cheetah is 250 now. That's steep.

HapaBoy86
04-18-23, 01:14
Generally avoid chicks that may offer bare and party favors. Thanks but no thanks.Do you see Kgirls cause I know several that sniff before the daily appt's!

TrolleyDodger
04-18-23, 15:36
I was going to be in Irvine so I decided to stop by her place. First thing I noticed was that the neighbor no longer had the camera outside her apartment. It was just a quick glance from underneath my hoodie and shades so I asked Mayumi about it and she confirmed that the neighbor took it down. Anyway, I was there to fuck Kelly and was not disappointed in her looks. Mid to late 40's but smooth skin all around and her face looked youthful. She definitely has a skin care routine. She is also very tiny which is why I wanted to see this friend. My guess is 5' and maybe 100 lbs. Not an ounce of fat in that body. Pale white skin, great button nipples, and a full Bush to go with her tiny pussy. Nice BBBJ too. Negatives are no dfk or even lfk, just a peck or two and she said no doggie because I was "too big" and she was "tight down there" She wasn't loose but not tight either, so whatever. Still, I loved her tiny body so much that I would repeat if she sticks around longer than a couple of weeks. She really enjoyed getting her pussy and asshole eaten, so I wouldn't mind going for seconds for that alone. The important part is that the camera is gone because it would definitely look even more suspicious rolling up in a hoodie once Summer starts. Hat shades and a mask will do just fine.

Taws6
04-18-23, 18:17
The important part is that the camera is gone because it would definitely look even more suspicious rolling up in a hoodie once Summer starts. Hat shades and a mask will do just fine.Thanks for the intel, I was seeing most of her new girls, but for the last, what, two months or so, I haven't visited due to the camera.

Will have to see Kelly (although I prefer clean shaven / waxed).

Thanks.

Satirodide
04-18-23, 19:29
First one (Cheeta), looks scary.Cheetah is cool, she just needs to get rid of her boyfriend that hangs around with her. She will treat you like a king and let you do whatever you want. She always t ells you a high rate but you can negotiate with her and she will bring it down.

Dickduck
04-18-23, 23:46
I've seen Tess several times, and have done it all with her besides anal. Not a DFKer, but PSE is cool for a bit extra. She's incredible at BBBJ w CIM, and worth every dime. She's probably in her late 30's, aged because of the partying (which she never hides) but she's sincere and easy to get along with and still cute with her makeup on. She will open up about her life if you care to stick around and listen. Last time I was with her, she went straight to sleep as I got washed and dressed after my second pop, (saw her in the morning after a long night for her) and I tried to wake her to say bye, but realized she deserved the rest, plus she looked like a little topless angel so, I snuck out as quietly as I could. Not sure if that was carelessness on her part or she trusted me, but she's not an anxious person in that sense, which makes her inherently safe. Might be naive, but she's survived this scene for all of these years, she's doing something right.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7144834956/1

LucBlake
04-19-23, 09:36
Cheetah is cool, she just needs to get rid of her boyfriend that hangs around with her. She will treat you like a king and let you do whatever you want. She always t ells you a high rate but you can negotiate with her and she will bring it down.Yeah, that boyfriend thing is scary. He is always near by and subtly let's you know he is there. IT would be so much better if she would send him away while working.

Tjinla2001
04-19-23, 13:47
Great reporting from TrolleyDodger. I regret I won't be able to meet Kelly. I think she is leaving soon.

ScTraveler92
04-19-23, 15:13
Hello fellow mongers, I was doing some searching for PAWG and came across Kellsy Devora / Corey Bella's ad on Tryst. I see she is normally in SoCal and have seen mixed reviews on her in your forum. She looks like a nasty * but upon subscribing to OF she seems very boring. She will be touring in my neck of the woods this weekend, Is she worth the $300 she is requesting for HR?

https://tryst.link/escort/kellsydevora

PoonHound1969
04-19-23, 15:36
Hello fellow mongers, I was doing some searching for PAWG and came across Kellsy Devora / Corey Bella's ad on Tryst. I see she is normally in SoCal and have seen mixed reviews on her in your forum. She looks like a nasty * but upon subscribing to OF she seems very boring. She will be touring in my neck of the woods this weekend, Is she worth the $300 she is requesting for HR?

https://tryst.link/escort/kellsydevoraNot sure about now, but in the past she was a BBFS babe.

Satirodide
04-19-23, 23:41
Not sure about now, but in the past she was a BBFS babe.She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.

ScTraveler92
04-19-23, 23:43
She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.She is monopolizing the fact that there are many good options on the east coast. Is she as dead a fish as she appears in her OF vids?

Jbjb1983
04-20-23, 00:32

https://tryst.link/escort/kellsydevora300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.

ScTraveler92
04-20-23, 01:05
300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.Wow what a shame. It pays to do research I guess, glad I did! Won't be wasting my dough on her.

SteelyDaddy699
04-20-23, 16:11
She's available for some rawdoggin in Anaheim this weekend. You can watch the Acura Grand Prix in LB then head over for some BB action and create your own skid marks inside her vagina LOL.

Looks like she gained some weight, has a bit of curves now. She used to be borderline anorexic. Chick knows how to work your cock before pounding that raw tight pussy. Her rates also went up since her IE days. Menu / donation message below:

"PSE (PornStarExperience) is 220 qv 340 hhr 500 hr. Our PSE date would include the full service companionship listed above, msog, and I will allow you to record video / take pics. I'm open minded to fetishes, willing to try Greek just inquire".What's her information? PD or HX?

TrolleyDodger
04-20-23, 18:15
300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.

HapaBoy86
04-20-23, 22:46
She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.I've done so many dirty things with her after I cip'd her ass and twat!

Lead1
04-21-23, 09:38
She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.Did the GPS start because she got a manager? Usually girls don't inflate that much on their own.

Ace McNasty
04-21-23, 10:31
She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.Yup 18 yo Cindy at the hotels and motels lining the end of the 55 freeway in Newport Beach. Average cost $80-$100 bucks per session. Dudes complaining about body odor, sheesh are you newbies or something? If you don't like what you smell, tell the girl to jump in the shower. Or better yet, join her and start the foreplay in there!

I don't know who these mongers are barebacking in 2023, but the Corey or Kelsey of today probably don't look like this 2018 Cindy no more, and I bet you will be paying a lot more than I did back in then LOL.

JohnDoeTwo
04-21-23, 12:09
300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.Hahha, it's funny because her BBBJ skills were the best part for me. I got her after she was more reluctant for BBFS. She wasn't as expensive as she is now though. We talked for a little while, and then she was like, "You still want to use the condom?" I totally missed that as my cue to drop the condom. I'm sure if I had the feeling that if I would've repeated, she wouldn't even mention the condom. But I didn't want to. Judging from the pics, she changed since back then. She got thicker, and idk if it's in a good way. And she dyed her hair and charge more.

I thought was back on hx and charged extra for BBFS. But there are others to be had.

ScTraveler92
04-21-23, 12:23
Did the GPS start because she got a manager? Usually girls don't inflate that much on their own.Based on her OF vids I'm pretty sure she has a manager / handler / pimp / bf.

HardRick
04-21-23, 14:52
Yup 18 yo Cindy at the hotels and motels lining the end of the 55 freeway in Newport Beach. Average cost $80-$100 bucks per session. Dudes complaining about body odor, sheesh are you newbies or something? If you don't like what you smell, tell the girl to jump in the shower. Or better yet, join her and start the foreplay in there!

I don't know who these mongers are barebacking in 2023, but the Corey or Kelsey of today probably don't look like this 2018 Cindy no more, and I bet you will be paying a lot more than I did back in then LOL.Use to plow her all the time till she got a massive case of GPS. Too many amazing ladies willing to go all bare for a reasonable amount.

Lead1
04-21-23, 15:43
Based on her OF vids I'm pretty sure she has a manager / handler / pimp / bf.OF usually means there is a manager / handler / pimp / bf. I think most girls need exposure to the industry before they will sell vids / pics on OF.

ScTraveler92
04-21-23, 21:43
Got to see Corey here in NC. There was no screening process whatsoever other than giving her my name and how long I wanted. Must be a west coast thing because all the girls here want your first born and your birthright lol. From what she told me she is on an east coast journey/voyage. I believe she is trying to find herself and maybe exit this hustle and leave Cali at some point. I was skeptical to see her based on some mongers saying that she had bad BO. But there was no presence of this with her, she smelled wonderful. This may be due to her having lower traffic being here and being unknown so a plus for me LOL. I also don't DATY especially with BBFS girls.

She's a very bubbly, fun, and nice girl and seems pretty bright. Not at all what I was expecting based on the videos I've seen of her. She's very submissive, GFE type, and swallowed my dick and cum like a good little * That ass is super nice and round, and even though it seems she lost some weight it's still there.

BBBJ skills are mediocre at best as she likes to use more tongue than DT. She takes instruction well and will suck it as you please with no pushback. Her pussy is so tight that I had to force my way in. All in all, it was a great time and only ran me $200 for hh.

Oh, she offered BBFS for $200 more which is a bargain on the east coast but based on what some of you paid seemed too much and she doesn't really get moist between her legs without lube.

She seems to be solo and without a handler/pump. But to me seems unlikely that she is doing all this traveling in unknown places on her own.

Ace McNasty
04-25-23, 10:02
I've done so many dirty things with her after I cip'd her ass and twat!Never went off-roading with Corey. But then again in 10+ years of mongering, I traveled the dirt road a total of 8 times. That's less than once a year trip to the Greek isles. I don't get any thrills from anal. Nothing beats a warm, slimy wet pussy.

Her pussy is so tight that I had to force my way in. All in all, it was a great time and only ran me $200 for hh.

she doesn't really get moist between her legs without lube.That's why God gave us spit and Science gave us lube. See pic of her generously applying lube before I slam my bare dick inside her tight twat. Frankly after 10 minutes of DATY, no lube is needed. That pussy is primed and slimy asf!

Use to plow her all the time till she got a massive case of GPS.That pretty much describes me and Corey in most of 2022. It was non-stop creampie action for legacy rates. Dates mostly through SC. She would send a live pic as soon as she got in her suite. I instruct her to take a long shower and greet me wearing nothing but a towel, hair soaking wet. Within the hour I am knocking on her door. Luggage still unopened. Steam still inside the bathroom. Hug, deep kiss, yank towel off, suck on her sweet pale firm banana tiddy, she kneels on the floor and starts licking my balls and gently sucking on my now very angry rod, then on to the bed for a slippery BB session.

All this time big head trying to decide where little head will explode. Pussy wins 9 times out of 10 LOL.

I leave the hotel walking sideways like a crab, legs turned to jelly, dehydrated, and dick sore asf. If she joined Planet Fitness for 6 months and looked like this again, I will put her back on rotation. She just so flabby for me right now, and I am giving creampies to a bunch of tight spinner white girls in 2023 that her current physique cannot possibly compete with, even with her submissive CIP-CIM availability.

ScTraveler92
04-25-23, 18:32
Never went off-roading with Corey. But then again in 10+ years of mongering, I traveled the dirt road a total of 8 times. That's less than once a year trip to the Greek isles. I don't get any thrills from anal. Nothing beats a warm, slimy wet pussy.

That's why God gave us spit and Science gave us lube. See pic of her generously applying lube before I slam my bare dick inside her tight twat. Frankly after 10 minutes of DATY, no lube is needed. That pussy is primed and slimy asf!

That pretty much describes me and Corey in most of 2022. It was non-stop creampie action for legacy rates. Dates mostly through SC. She would send a live pic as soon as she got in her suite. I instruct her to take a long shower and greet me wearing nothing but a towel, hair soaking wet. Within the hour I am knocking on her door. Luggage still unopened. Steam still inside the bathroom. Hug, deep kiss, yank towel off, suck on her sweet pale firm banana tiddy, she kneels on the floor and starts licking my balls and gently sucking on my now very angry rod, then on to the bed for a slippery BB session.

All this time big head trying to decide where little head will explode. Pussy wins 9 times out of 10 LOL.

I leave the hotel walking sideways like a crab, legs turned to jelly, dehydrated, and dick sore asf. If she joined Planet Fitness for 6 months and looked like this again, I will put her back on rotation. She just so flabby for me right now, and I am giving creampies to a bunch of tight spinner white girls in 2023 that her current physique cannot possibly compete with, even with her submissive CIP-CIM availability.You guys have a treasure in her on the West Coast. I'm jealous LOL. She is pretty close to being the slim thick size again. I even made the comment about her losing weight because she looks 20-30 lbs lighter than her tryst pics.

Jbjb1983
04-28-23, 00:33
You guys have a treasure in her on the West Coast. I'm jealous LOL. She is pretty close to being the slim thick size again. I even made the comment about her losing weight because she looks 20-30 lbs lighter than her tryst pics.You must not have anything good in the east coast if you think that. I seen her very recently and she gained a bit of weight. She still has hygiene issues. Her skills are ok. BBFS and cip is always fun with her. Overall I'd say she is average, other better BBFS girls out there.

TrolleyDodger
04-29-23, 01:41
Anyone seen her? Want to know if she dfk's and if she has a full Bush. Might see her next week if she's still around but would bump it up if she fits my criteria. Last 2 of Mayumi's friends didn't dfk and I'm kinda craving that.

EuphoriaSeeker
04-30-23, 00:10
Anyone seen her? Want to know if she dfk's and if she has a full Bush. Might see her next week if she's still around but would bump it up if she fits my criteria. Last 2 of Mayumi's friends didn't dfk and I'm kinda craving that.Anytime it's crickets when something is asked, I suspect it's a unicorn type deal and no one wants to give up the goods so she doesn't get burned, but then again I could be 100% wrong.

HoeWhisperer
04-30-23, 18:15
Anytime it's crickets when something is asked, I suspect it's a unicorn type deal and no one wants to give up the goods so she doesn't get burned, but then again I could be 100% wrong.LOL that is exactly the case. If a girl is hot and young and no one is responding to questions or talking about her and she's been around for a bit, every Tom, dick and Harry on here is creampieing her. Then you'll hear about her once she's gone.

The current girl that applies to is Phoebesky. Hot, slim 22 y / o blonde that's been working since December. I think there's only one actual review on her in LA / OC forums. She's damn near impossible to get a hold of when she posts. I take that to mean she's being filled to the brim every time she's working by some guys that are over paying for the priviliedge to creampie her. Once she quits the game we'll get multiple lengthy posts from steak / Ace about how he was filling her up for 25 cents a pop and a medium boba tea because he's so handsome and charming that she couldn't resist letting him raw dog her for practically nothing.

Tjinla2001
04-30-23, 22:24
Anyone seen her? Want to know if she dfk's and if she has a full Bush. Might see her next week if she's still around but would bump it up if she fits my criteria. Last 2 of Mayumi's friends didn't dfk and I'm kinda craving that.I called Mayumi and asked if her new "friend" had a bigger clit than her. She said no, so I hung up.

AlexRodriguez
05-01-23, 13:11
LOL that is exactly the case. If a girl is hot and young and no one is responding to questions or talking about her and she's been around for a bit, every Tom, dick and Harry on here is creampieing her. Then you'll hear about her once she's gone.

The current girl that applies to is Phoebesky. Hot, slim 22 y / o blonde that's been working since December. I think there's only one actual review on her in LA / OC forums. She's damn near impossible to get a hold of when she posts. I take that to mean she's being filled to the brim every time she's working by some guys that are over paying for the priviliedge to creampie her. Once she quits the game we'll get multiple lengthy posts from steak / Ace about how he was filling her up for 25 cents a pop and a medium boba tea because he's so handsome and charming that she couldn't resist letting him raw dog her for practically nothing.That perfectly summarizes every post by that dude - "Once she quits the game we'll get multiple lengthy posts from steak / Ace about how he was filling her up for 25 cents a pop and a medium boba tea because he's so handsome and charming that she couldn't resist letting him raw dog her for practically nothing ".

TrolleyDodger
05-01-23, 18:27
That perfectly summarizes every post by that dude - "Once she quits the game we'll get multiple lengthy posts from steak / Ace about how he was filling her up for 25 cents a pop and a medium boba tea because he's so handsome and charming that she couldn't resist letting him raw dog her for practically nothing ".Too funny. That dude reminds me of JackSparrow from HX. Used to post in the same writing style. Probably one and the same. Anyway, back to what these boards are for. I'm seeing Sayuri tomorrow. Mayumi said she's got some hair down there which is how I prefer my mature Asians. Hoping she dfk's if not, at least I'll blast a huge load in her hairy snatch and be on my merry way.

Tjinla2001
05-02-23, 12:25
Too funny. That dude reminds me of JackSparrow from HX. Used to post in the same writing style. Probably one and the same. Anyway, back to what these boards are for. I'm seeing Sayuri tomorrow. Mayumi said she's got some hair down there which is how I prefer my mature Asians. Hoping she dfk's if not, at least I'll blast a huge load in her hairy snatch and be on my merry way.If the neighbor has surveillance, don't forget to smile and wave to the camera.

Cip Seeker
05-02-23, 15:02
Anyone seen her? Want to know if she dfk's and if she has a full Bush. Might see her next week if she's still around but would bump it up if she fits my criteria. Last 2 of Mayumi's friends didn't dfk and I'm kinda craving that.Full Bush and and no DFK. Visiting until the 15th.

TrolleyDodger
05-02-23, 16:43
As planned, I visited my favorite little whorehouse today. The neighbors camera still gone, don't think it's coming back. As far as Sayuri goes, she's a mature woman, maybe 5'2" and no more than 105 lbs is my guess. She is very beautiful. Slim but has a bit of a baby pouch. Smooth skin. Unfortunately no dfk or lfk with her either. But if you can get passed that, she is fun. Nice BBBJ, she basically inhaled my nuts one at a time and gave them a thorough tongue bath. She has a full Bush and enjoys daty and dato. She might be into rough play as she had a bruise on her ass cheek but that's not my thing so I just fucked the living shit out of her in doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Asian cowgirl then back to doggy for maximum penetration and she took it balls deep like a true champion till I dropped a huge load deep inside her. She is very submissive, helped me shower, dried me off, and dressed me. Very hygienic as well. She practically inserted the shower head in her pussy and mouth after we were done fucking. Might see her again if she actually leaves on the 15th like she said. We all know that that can change if she has a disagreement with Mayumi. Definitely worth a visit.

TrolleyDodger
05-02-23, 16:48
Full Bush and and no DFK. Visiting until the 15th.You posted this while I was balls deep inside her haha. Hope she sticks around for a couple of weeks so I can take her for one last ride.

Taws6
05-02-23, 17:13
The neighbors camera still gone, don't think it's coming back. .Thanks, haven't seen her at that location since the camera went up some number of months ago.

Tjinla2001
05-02-23, 23:57
As planned, I visited my favorite little whorehouse today. The neighbors camera still gone, don't think it's coming back. As far as Sayuri goes, she's a mature woman, maybe 5'2" and no more than 105 lbs is my guess. She is very beautiful. Slim but has a bit of a baby pouch. Smooth skin. Unfortunately no dfk or lfk with her either. But if you can get passed that, she is fun. Nice BBBJ, she basically inhaled my nuts one at a time and gave them a thorough tongue bath. She has a full Bush and enjoys daty and dato. She might be into rough play as she had a bruise on her ass cheek but that's not my thing so I just fucked the living shit out of her in doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Asian cowgirl then back to doggy for maximum penetration and she took it balls deep like a true champion till I dropped a huge load deep inside her. She is very submissive, helped me shower, dried me off, and dressed me. Very hygienic as well. She practically inserted the shower head in her pussy and mouth after we were done fucking. Might see her again if she actually leaves on the 15th like she said. We all know that that can change if she has a disagreement with Mayumi. Definitely worth a visit.Taiwanese prostitutes do not kiss. It's a 7,000 mile trip. They still have some dignity.

Asian Hunter
05-03-23, 17:15
Taiwanese prostitutes do not kiss. It's a 7,000 mile trip. They still have some dignity.Guess it's YMMV.

Every Taiwanese girl I've seen offered DFK, both in SGV & OC.

Hard a girlfriend in Taipei for 10 years who was very passionate!

Asian Hunter
05-03-23, 22:29
Guess it's YMMV.

Every Taiwanese girl I've seen offered DFK, both in SGV & OC.

Hard a girlfriend in Taipei for 10 years who was very passionate!Meant:

Had a girlfriend in Taipei for 10 years who was very passionate!

Slip of the tongue, but she always got me hard!

HapaBoy86
05-03-23, 23:57
Guess it's YMMV.

Every Taiwanese girl I've seen offered DFK, both in SGV & OC.Me too every 1 we played tongue hockey.

Pmanhere
05-04-23, 18:55
Haven't sampled but there's intel to indicate she may go raw: https://callescort.org/304-470-6395.

Anyone sample yet?

JollyJohnRoger
05-07-23, 21:25

If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!I saw NatalieCutie2017 today in Garden Grove.

The girl I saw is Not the one in the pics. She's hotter and prettier than the Hx profile pics.

Sweet girl, super clean, with amazing service.

Everything covered.

Less than 2 bills for 30 minutes.

I will repeat, despite no BB.

Jbjb1983
05-09-23, 20:46
So who has been keeping her a secret? I was in the SNA area and decided to check PD, I'm not on often but I check every once in a while and I found this gorgeous young teen beauty with magnificent tits! Kylee is cute and tiny and those tits are gorgeous and that tiny pussy feels sooo good bare on my cock! Ended with an explosive CIP! We didn't discuss BBFS so that's YMMV. All her reviews in PD say GFE so I was expecting the PD version of GFE a CBJ and a few "it feels good baby" but nope! When you pound that tiny pussy she moans pretty loud! Only con is it cost me 7 $$ and seems introverted so I am hoping her service is consistent. I gave her a little extra for her excellent service to my cock. She sent me a couple pics to share and one of her beautiful tits was from her PD!

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KyleeKiss

EuphoriaSeeker
05-09-23, 23:12
What's SNA? I've never heard of that but I noticed she listed it on her PD listing also.

So who has been keeping her a secret? I was in the SNA area and decided to check PD, I'm not on often but I check every once in a while and I found this gorgeous young teen beauty with magnificent tits! Kylee is cute and tiny and those tits are gorgeous and that tiny pussy feels sooo good bare on my cock! Ended with an explosive CIP! We didn't discuss BBFS so that's YMMV. All her reviews in PD say GFE so I was expecting the PD version of GFE a CBJ and a few "it feels good baby" but nope! When you pound that tiny pussy she moans pretty loud! Only con is it cost me 7 $$ and seems introverted so I am hoping her service is consistent. I gave her a little extra for her excellent service to my cock. She sent me a couple pics to share and one of her beautiful tits was from her PD!

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KyleeKiss

Lead1
05-10-23, 10:10
What's SNA? I've never heard of that but I noticed she listed it on her PD listing also.SNA is the 3 letter FAA airport identifier for John Wayne Orange County Airport. Similar to LAX, DFW, ATL or JFK.

Ace McNasty
05-10-23, 10:13
SNA

What's SNA? I've never heard of that but I noticed she listed it on her PD listing also.3 letter airport designation code for John Wayne airport. It stands for "Santa Ana". As someone who travels 25 days out of a month, I have memorized pretty much all of the airport codes in this country LOL.

RenKylo
05-10-23, 16:27

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KyleeKissGot my date set up with her later today! Excited to meet her. Emailed the booker and the booker texted my phone to confirm my date.

AlexRodriguez
05-10-23, 17:02
I saw NatalieCutie2017 today in Garden Grove.

The girl I saw is Not the one in the pics. She's hotter and prettier than the Hx profile pics.

Sweet girl, super clean, with amazing service.

Everything covered.

Less than 2 bills for 30 minutes.

I will repeat, despite no BB.So, no BBBJ then? How about DFK? DATY? I need more info about this girl's "amazing service" - thanks!

NoClue02
05-10-23, 17:16
So, no BBBJ then? How about DFK? DATY? I need more info about this girl's "amazing service" - thanks!Theres a few reviews of her. She does BBBJ and daty for $$ hhr. $$. 5 for bb hhr. Someone got bb for less but I can't negotiate with her LOL. Her standard is $. 6, CBJ cfs, very massage parlor type service, don't expect GFE service. She's cute, saw her a few times now when I need a quick fun session.

TheZorak
05-10-23, 20:46

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KyleeKissLooks good, but at 350 for a halfie, I ain't paying that. Even if it's not too bad by the PD average.

Jekuesco2
05-11-23, 02:47
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Bella_Baby4u

New handle. Same fucked-uppery. God loves her.Tried to pm her on HX a few times and her old 9528#. No response. Now her HX account got terminated. Is she gone forever? Probably not LOL.

Ace McNasty
05-12-23, 10:19
Barebacked this cute white chick from TX last month, goes by SkyMarie on Hx. Actually prettier than the pictures. Nice large soft natural titties, pale albino skin, and super sweet pussy. Loved prepping it with DATY until she literally kicked my head away with her feet LOL. That is when I love to slam my angry rod deep inside the girl when they are most sensitive, just to hear them scream bloody murder. Only has one large tat in the middle of the upper back between the shoulder blades. Was hosting in some cheap ass no-tell motel right off the Harbor Blvd exit on the 405 freeway.

Go ahead make me laugh and ask me my fav question--What was the damage? I guess the damage would be some minor bruising in her tonsils and her cervix? Nothing that a nice warm soak in the bath tub can't fix.

She was posting in the OC PD section for an entire week, and I am pretty confident dozens of you barebacked her as well. Then she provided for a bit in Hawaii, then back home to the Lone Star. Not sure when she will be back in CA. You snooze, you looze.

Diegotralfaz
05-12-23, 13:05
Barebacked this cute white chick from TX last month, goes by SkyMarie on Hx. Actually prettier than the pictures. Nice large soft natural titties, pale albino skin, and super sweet pussy. Loved prepping it with DATY until she literally kicked my head away with her feet LOL. That is when I love to slam my angry rod deep inside the girl when they are most sensitive, just to hear them scream bloody murder. Only has one large tat in the middle of the upper back between the shoulder blades. Was hosting in some cheap ass no-tell motel right off the Harbor Blvd exit on the 405 freeway.

Go ahead make me laugh and ask me my fav question--What was the damage? I guess the damage would be some minor bruising in her tonsils and her cervix? Nothing that a nice warm soak in the bath tub can't fix.

She was posting in the OC PD section for an entire week, and I am pretty confident dozens of you barebacked her as well. Then she provided for a bit in Hawaii, then back home to the Lone Star. Not sure when she will be back in CA. You snooze, you looze.She looks mighty good.

Taws6
05-14-23, 14:19
Barebacked this cute white chick from TX last month, goes by SkyMarie on Hx. Actually prettier than the pictures.Didn't come up on a simple HX search.

Bummer.

CreamFire
05-14-23, 15:51
Got my date set up with her later today! Excited to meet her. Emailed the booker and the booker texted my phone to confirm my date.Did you get lucky too?

Tjinla2001
05-14-23, 19:30

She was posting in the OC PD section for an entire week, and I am pretty confident dozens of you barebacked her as well. Then she provided for a bit in Hawaii, then back home to the Lone Star. Not sure when she will be back in CA. You snooze, you looze.Her eyes are beyond dead. What a find.

Rusty91
05-18-23, 18:15
Anyone want to share some Gilfs? Need one like Vietkim ready to just have fun whenever.

Tjinla2001
05-19-23, 12:55
Mayumi's current friend looks like someone who has visiited for sure and I was indifferent toward. Maybe I'm wrong.

Cali0082
05-19-23, 13:08
Anyone want to share some Gilfs? Need one like Vietkim ready to just have fun whenever.LOL that deserves its own thread opposite of HYA.

Jnum1
05-19-23, 16:57
Anyone has any info of her? She goes by Holiday or Eva, she was a MILF that used to post pretty often in listcrawler on Oceanside. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7606550484..

AlexRodriguez
05-19-23, 17:05
LOL that deserves its own thread opposite of HYA.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10142-Mature-Asian-Providers-40

There is also a MILF / gilf thread over there.

Taws6
05-19-23, 17:07
Mayumi's current friend looks like someone who has visiited for sure and I was indifferent toward. Maybe I'm wrong.I have a summary of my experience on the HX thread. Dunno if she is a repeat / retread or whatever.

Indifferent.

That's a good one word summary of my experience, others might feel differently.

New8888
05-20-23, 01:00
I have a summary of my experience on the HX thread. Dunno if she is a repeat / retread or whatever.

Indifferent.

That's a good one word summary of my experience, others might feel differently.Could you PM me Mayumi's #. Thank you bro.

MrmikeUcla
05-20-23, 13:30
Anyone try this one? Looks delicious!

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Chino-Hills/SammyKay

SaltyDog
05-20-23, 15:41
Could you PM me Mayumi's #. Thank you bro.Like I said.

PayPalMakesMon
05-20-23, 16:06
Anyone try this one? Looks delicious!

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Chino-Hills/SammyKayShe looks like Kim K! Her prices are up there too!

GimmeMoreHead
05-20-23, 16:29
Anyone want to share some Gilfs? Need one like Vietkim ready to just have fun whenever.Good luck finding a non Asian gilf at a reasonable rate and worthy of a visit. A few of the gilf cum dumps talked on here have raised their rates dramatically and are never easy to schedule with. Viet Kim is the best gilf option at the moment. Only negative with her is no msog.

CarGuyF599
05-21-23, 00:46

She was posting in the OC PD section for an entire week, and I am pretty confident dozens of you barebacked her as well. Then she provided for a bit in Hawaii, then back home to the Lone Star. Not sure when she will be back in CA. You snooze, you looze.Looks good. She's currently advertising on PD in TX but with a NO list a mile long including No BBBJ or kissing! I'll keep my eye on her ads tho and see if returns to CA.

Admin2
05-21-23, 20:08
Dang 1500 women? Sheesh. Thats alot. LOL.Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.

SomeoneOC
05-21-23, 22:46
Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.I feel less guilty now.

Care to share some wisdom and knowledge on where to find the best value for your money? Have heard the likes of Philippines and Thailand. Would you agree?

CumInPussy
05-22-23, 15:07
I feel less guilty now.

Care to share some wisdom and knowledge on where to find the best value for your money? Have heard the likes of Philippines and Thailand. Would you agree?I can speak for Thailand. I was working there for 10 months and during that time I banged over 150 girls, average about 4 girls a week. I missed those days.

Chaos019
05-23-23, 01:44
She quoted me 320 for 2 pops last time I spoke to her. Not sure if that's worth it though.

Good luck finding a non Asian gilf at a reasonable rate and worthy of a visit. A few of the gilf cum dumps talked on here have raised their rates dramatically and are never easy to schedule with. Viet Kim is the best gilf option at the moment. Only negative with her is no msog.

FrankSmith666
05-23-23, 16:29
Hello, does anyone have any good recommendations for some young ebony BBFS action? I'm a little tired of the AMP scene. Any recommendations here in the oc or LA IE LB? Thanks fellas happy hunting.

TrolleyDodger
05-24-23, 18:23
She quoted me 320 for 2 pops last time I spoke to her. Not sure if that's worth it though.I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if I’m dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their late 60’s

SaltyDog
05-24-23, 18:29
I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if Im dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their lateWhen she was 160 then 180 I would visit her but when I called and she said what the tip was I said I'll keep in touch. Never called her back since regardless of her service. She's a granny now and granny's don't get that kind of tip from me but it's ok if others do. Her day s have come and gone.

NailBoiz1
05-25-23, 10:40
I can speak for Thailand. I was working there for 10 months and during that time I banged over 150 girls, average about 4 girls a week. I missed those days.You sure they were girls. LOL I heard way too many stories about guys brining back what they thought was girls. LOL.

Tjinla2001
05-25-23, 13:42
When she was 160 then 180 I would visit her but when I called and she said what the tip was I said I'll keep in touch. Never called her back since regardless of her service. She's a granny now and granny's don't get that kind of tip from me but it's ok if others do. Her day s have come and gone.The last time I saw her, there was no price break for using protection. I wonder if her daughter ended up in the industry?

Baka3000
05-27-23, 15:27
The last time I saw her, there was no price break for using protection. I wonder if her daughter ended up in the industry?She never required protection. Her daughter is married or dating some guy. Viet Kim has a youtube channel and sometimes her daughter is there. Kim still worth the price I'm locked in at so I have no complaints. Also I think she'd sooner retire than drop her prices.

TrolleyDodger
05-27-23, 18:33
She never required protection. Her daughter is married or dating some guy. Viet Kim has a youtube channel and sometimes her daughter is there. Kim still worth the price I'm locked in at so I have no complaints. Also I think she'd sooner retire than drop her prices.She wants to monetize it, but I think she was at like 100 subs or something when she sent me the link asking me to sub. Long way to go before she starts seeing money from there. Thought it would be soft core content but it was just videos of her trips home so I unsubscribed a few days later.

MrmikeUcla
05-29-23, 20:55
Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.Wow 1500! I'm jelous! What countries? Did you bareback most?