PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties. OC style

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

HapaBoy86
06-21-22, 22:28
2010 is when craigslist shut down their personals ads. Sixty to a hundred would get a half of a day with the likes of Angelcheeks in her skinny days where one could fuck her, talk about Michael Jackson, let her watch food network while placing her in various sex positions and fuck while she contemplated her culinary fat future.

Best part was many afterward would call for some pro bono.Man, Angelcheeks back in the skinny days was hella fun and especially if she knew you ciping was automatic! That Russian pussy was fun and watching it drip out.

SocalBbfs
06-22-22, 23:34
Man, Angelcheeks back in the skinny days was hella fun and especially if she knew you ciping was automatic! That Russian pussy was fun and watching it drip out.What happened to Angelcheeks?

Punter3
06-23-22, 12:08
What happened to Angelcheeks?She ballooned and went way down in service.

Fminus
06-23-22, 18:05
Man, Angelcheeks back in the skinny days was hella fun and especially if she knew you ciping was automatic! That Russian pussy was fun and watching it drip out.She was an odd one, it seemed like she intentionally acted uninterested. I CIA and would pull it out to have her suck me clean and she would roll eyes at me like she was annoyed. But she would do it just the same and cleaned me up really well.

OCpyro
06-24-22, 01:59
She looks way better than Mayumi. I'm sure the charge is more than Mayumi's fee.An HX contact said she's ok, and that Mayumi is a better fuck. Same price with BBFS being YMMV. So far, I don't feel like trying her out.

SaltyDog
06-24-22, 10:57
She looks way better than Mayumi. I'm sure the charge is more than Mayumi's fee.Are her pictures accurate of dated? I agree she looks way better than Mayumi.

Tjinla2001
06-24-22, 12:32
An HX contact said she's ok, and that Mayumi is a better fuck. Same price with BBFS being YMMV. So far, I don't feel like trying her out.That's good to know. I generally thing Mayumi's "friends" are worse than her. This new friend is eighty more. I always wonder why Mayumi ever bothers to bring in a friend. Seems like she makes way less.

BenderOver
06-25-22, 03:13
She ballooned and went way down in service.She became a different kind of weird personality wise. Ballooned up at first started looking GREAT (not crazy skinny anymore) but by then, she wasn't doing bb or grk anymore. Also was charging more. Stopped seeing her and heard she got even fatter.

Scanalanalyst
06-25-22, 03:55
Man, Angelcheeks back in the skinny days was hella fun and especially if she knew you ciping was automatic! That Russian pussy was fun and watching it drip out.She was the best affordable submissive fuck toy. But now it's super creepy to know what's she become.

Its crazy that she posts daily weight loss updates of her remaining a fat ass like a lunatic. She is so nasty looking and bat shit crazy. She reminds me of a haunting witch character in some horror movies. I'm surprised she isn't in some mental ward by now.

Fminus
06-25-22, 18:40
She was the best affordable submissive fuck toy. But now it's super creepy to know what's she become.

Its crazy that she posts daily weight loss updates of her remaining a fat ass like a lunatic. She is so nasty looking and bat shit crazy. She reminds me of a haunting witch character in some horror movies. I'm surprised she isn't in some mental ward by now.Where is she positing daily weight loss?

Scanalanalyst
06-26-22, 02:29
Where is she positing daily weight loss?Google Inka Bazinka.

VeeCee3
06-26-22, 20:32
I paid 300 for hhr bb. Took some negotiation. She is pimped / booked. That's who you're talking to on text. Pics were far younger and cuter than what you get in person. Might have been taken 2-3 years ago. She's still young and cute in person, just not as hot as the pics indicate. Zay is cool, very street smart for her age, but she was bitching way too much that she usually gets 600-750 for bare. I wouldn't repeat unless she was 200.Haha man she's a terrible texter, or whoever was texting was terrible at communicating. Her rates definitely on the way up. But the BBBJ was good enough & she likes DATY & O. Plus she likes to throw it back during K9.

She looked good in person, definitely acts on the younger side. But she got great assets. Good luck booking her though, because communication is not her stong suit.

HapaBoy86
06-27-22, 00:04
Google Inka Bazinka.I just SMH at Inga, man she was so fun to bang bare and cip her back in the day when she was nice an lean.

HapaBoy86
06-27-22, 00:09
Jensweethearts (HX) went to see her again and of course a full bbfscip hour of fun and creamy purge.

But, just be warned her man, bf whatever she wants to call him is still in the scene with her.

Buyer beware, he lurks outside or if ya get there early enough you just might see him leave the room? Or, yet once you knock the door opens and he walks out and you walk into keeping both eyes at the.

Door if ya proceed with the appt. And, of course substances will be onboard with her or laying around!

I will move on from her.

SaltyDog
06-27-22, 13:24
I just SMH at Inga, man she was so fun to bang bare and cip her back in the day when she was nice an lean.You got a recent photo of Inca? I haven't seen her in maybe 10 years. She looked good back then but curious what she looks likes now that she plumped up.

NoRubber
06-27-22, 21:05
I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123

LC310
06-27-22, 21:26
I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123I've only seen Luki and she is BBFS, but not sure about BB Greek. I wouldn't doubt it is available. I will send you a PM with details.

Satirodide
06-28-22, 14:27
I've only seen Luki and she is BBFS, but not sure about BB Greek. I wouldn't doubt it is available. I will send you a PM with details.Luki is BBFS with creampie. I saw her a few weeks ago and I gave her 140.

TheyCallHim
06-28-22, 15:38
Luki is BBFS with creampie. I saw her a few weeks ago and I gave her 140.Any images of Luki available?

AlexRodriguez
06-28-22, 16:26

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123I have bare fucked both Lucy & Luki and I liked Lucy better just because she had some passion whereas, at least for me, Luki felt totally transactional.

Sr1941
06-28-22, 18:17
I have bare fucked both Lucy & Luki and I liked Lucy better just because she had some passion whereas, at least for me, Luki felt totally transactional.Anyone seen this girl?

SaltyDog
06-28-22, 19:50

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123Looks like you use WeChat. Lots of pretty women there so why just Lucy and not Rita for example.

AsianWinkie
06-29-22, 01:58
I have bare fucked both Lucy & Luki and I liked Lucy better just because she had some passion whereas, at least for me, Luki felt totally transactional.Are the photos real?

Bad Influence
06-29-22, 09:00
Are the photos real?The photoshop is heavy. Luki is a GILF and looks it. If you want to bang a starfish she's your girl, but she's 60 at least.

AsianWinkie
06-29-22, 10:16
The photoshop is heavy. Luki is a GILF and looks it. If you want to bang a starfish she's your girl, but she's 60 at least.LOL. Thanks. After getting burned by c-org I vowed myself never again but the menu got me interested.

ScottJones2020
06-29-22, 12:01
LOL. Thanks. After getting burned by c-org I vowed myself never again but the menu got me interested.The menu for these sound familiar to the ones that would advertise on bedp* all the time. Hot young girls I cities near you. GREAT menu but when you showed up you had to wear a blindfold to do the nasty. Is it the same crew or are these ladies any better / younger? Younger by less than 45.

Sriracha
06-29-22, 14:35
Looks like you use WeChat. Lots of pretty women there so why just Lucy and not Rita for example.Considering the OP's name is NoRubber it should be clear why he would prefer Lucy over Rita.

Fminus
06-30-22, 12:29
Google Inka Bazinka.O.M.G.

Insanity. And she really is losing no weight. Its sad to see she obviously has severe mental issues.

Eddy68
06-30-22, 13:00
The menu for these sound familiar to the ones that would advertise on bedp* all the time. Hot young girls I cities near you. GREAT menu but when you showed up you had to wear a blindfold to do the nasty. Is it the same crew or are these ladies any better / younger? Younger by less than 45.They still sending out GILFs that use baby wipes instead of showering before every load.

AlexRodriguez
06-30-22, 14:18
The photoshop is heavy. Luki is a GILF and looks it. If you want to bang a starfish she's your girl, but she's 60 at least.Heavy, heavy photoshop, but they are both thin, at least, and will let you pound away and CIP / CIA as deep as you want.

Jake Diver
06-30-22, 16:24

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?

TheZorak
06-30-22, 17:04
Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?I'll try Rita soon. Listings say she doesn't do PSE, but whatever.

WowU812
07-01-22, 13:28
https://members.seeking.com/member/77ebd191-a04d-47a0-8519-92645fe3da8f

https://members.seeking.com/member/a17ac85f-58f3-4626-b783-77aa0fd74238

If you are a member hit them up.

Be cool, negotiate what you can and see what happens. Easy ones to BBFS / CIP don't ASK, just do it.

SA has been great. I got more than 5 new girls in June, Have NEVER used a condom in the years on SA. I have noticed they all ask for $500 PPM, but can easily get them down to $300 each time and tell them we can meet twice a week.

If you get this girl, please share details. Love hearing what sluts they all are after they tell me they "Only want one arrangement".

I meet in AIRBNB or hotels, CIP all of them and wait to the "I'm pregnant text" before deleting that burner phone.

Gaffe
07-04-22, 14:09
An HX contact said she's ok, and that Mayumi is a better fuck. Same price with BBFS being YMMV. So far, I don't feel like trying her out.Mika gone too soon. New girl Yoko. Half Japanese, pics fairly accurate, seems to be new to biz, early 40's -- good half hr value, esp. Now that FAC has upped their prices to Kgirl territory.

Gaffe
07-04-22, 14:12
Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?Go thru HX links -- might get better rates, actual pics -- see http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10142-Mature-Asian-Providers-40&p=5998550&viewfull=1#post5998550. I'm down-thumbing FAC due to their sudden 20%+ price hike.

Sriracha
07-04-22, 18:22
Go thru HX links -- might get better rates, actual pics -- see http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10142-Mature-Asian-Providers-40&p=5998550&viewfull=1#post5998550. I'm down-thumbing FAC due to their sudden 20%+ price hike.When was this? I visited Cindy in Rowland Heights a few days ago and I got their usual rate. She even examined my prostate with her tongue like last time.

AsianWinkie
07-04-22, 22:37
Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?Save your cash. I've never had good experience at c org. Every single one of them used fake pic and service was terrible. Every time leave I think to myself it would've been better if I jerked off.

HapaBoy86
07-04-22, 23:02
Mika gone too soon. New girl Yoko. Half Japanese, pics fairly accurate, seems to be new to biz, early 40's -- good half hr value, esp. Now that FAC has upped their prices to Kgirl territory.I have two friends who saw Yoko.

Both said one of the worst appts and shoulda knew better. LOL.

Save your money mongers.

But, as always YMMV.

Your money, your honey, and your loss as well?

LucBlake
07-05-22, 09:49

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123So did you see Angel? Worth a try?

VeryInterest
07-05-22, 10:36
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl

120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.

OrgeToriX
07-05-22, 13:51

120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.Agree 100%. Way older and bigger than photos.

ChrisPoontang
07-05-22, 15:32

120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.Did you shoot inside?

For 120 and being able to CIP I might need to check her out.

GuysTT2
07-05-22, 22:15
Did you shoot inside?

For 120 and being able to CIP I might need to check her out. You like BBW, she's HUGE. Like Pear shaped with double the pear on the bottom. She's really nice but she is realllllyyyy big on the bottom and not curvy big. Like BIG BIG

SaltyDog
07-06-22, 00:34

120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.As mentioned she's got a big ass so how about posting a pick of her so we can see that ass.

Tjinla2001
07-06-22, 14:32
I have two friends who saw Yoko.

Both said one of the worst appts and shoulda knew better. LOL.

Save your money mongers.

But, as always YMMV.

Your money, your honey, and your loss as well?I always wonder why Mayumi brings in "friends". She claims she only gets a small amount. The friends usually are worse looking and are more expensive. I don't know if Mayumi is tired or just likes having company.

NoRubber
07-06-22, 18:36
Someone recommended SanSan instead of Luki or Angel so I went with her. Unfortunately she wasn't open to greek even though the booker and website says she is.

Apparently says she never did it.

Booked the hhr so no big loss.

20 years ago she would have been a cute Chinese girl, but now she is a little old.

She was definitely very accommodating, didn't hurry me and let me bbfscip.

If she was 20 years younger, I would repeat but without Greek and her age I probably won't. Her breasts and ass and everything are fine, not flat like some Asians could be. She was just old.

So did you see Angel? Worth a try?

Mr714
07-07-22, 03:13
As mentioned she's got a big ass so how about posting a pick of her so we can see that ass.She just quoted me $250 for pse how you guys get $120.

EmcSquared
07-07-22, 09:55
Pics were far younger and cuter than what you get in person. Might have been taken 2-3 years ago.She is another one who joined Hx under questionable terms. The original handle had a join date that was inconsistent with her answer when asked hey babe what's your bday? She had a Freudian slip and the math did not quite add up.

No worries, her current Hx is legit now, so have at it. Can't say the same about the original one.

I know of at least 3 girls currently active who definitely do not belong on Hx, at least not for many more months. Funny thing is their messages and texts say they all BB friendly like Zayra.

Mr714
07-07-22, 11:48
Has anyone seen this she offers VIP GFE service but idk if it includes bbfscip.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Anya_Sweets

HapaBoy86
07-07-22, 20:39

120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.The large Marge ones got to compete with the skinny and attractive ones so offering the bare is to help them get some paper.

WingRod
07-08-22, 02:18
Had seen Mayumi many times in the past and decided to try out her friend Yoko. Mayumi and Yoko both greeted me at the door. I didn't remember Mayumi being that short, but Yoko looked a foot taller side-to-side, close to 5-7 in bare feet. Overall, she looks nice, cute face, smile and body. Thin with long legs, and long black hair. Probably 35-40. Performance was lacking. Didn't allow any kissing, and no sucking on her boobs. I start on my back and she starts licking and kissing my nipples, before moving down for a nice solid BBBJ. She'd only go about 1/2 way down, but had good firm sucking, and used her other hand to cup and massage the boys, which nearly took me over the top. Flipped her around for DATY which she seemed to get into by her hip motion and soft moaning. Then moved up for mish BBFS and cip. Overall enjoyed and will probably repeat. YMMV.

PewpHead
07-08-22, 08:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Fe Maiden
07-08-22, 11:38
Had seen Mayumi many times in the past and decided to try out her friend Yoko. Mayumi and Yoko both greeted me at the door. I didn't remember Mayumi being that short, but Yoko looked a foot taller side-to-side, close to 5-7 in bare feet. Overall, she looks nice, cute face, smile and body. Thin with long legs, and long black hair. Probably 35-40. Performance was lacking. Didn't allow any kissing, and no sucking on her boobs. I start on my back and she starts licking and kissing my nipples, before moving down for a nice solid BBBJ. She'd only go about 1/2 way down, but had good firm sucking, and used her other hand to cup and massage the boys, which nearly took me over the top. Flipped her around for DATY which she seemed to get into by her hip motion and soft moaning. Then moved up for mish BBFS and cip. Overall enjoyed and will probably repeat. YMMV.What was the damage?

JustForFun26
07-08-22, 16:25
What was the damage?180 for 30 min.

NoRubber
07-09-22, 18:53
I visited her recently and she was a good time.

I booked HHR, for all anal, and she delivered as promised without fuss, or hurry.

She has b cup boobs, a normal sized butt and is not old and wrinkly like the others. Perhaps mid 30's.

She is not exactly pretty but has sharp features for a Chinese. Does not have a broad features that we come to expect.

If you like fucking assholes and need to have some variety, I would definitely recommend her.

GentleSun
07-09-22, 21:31

I booked HHR, for all anal, and she delivered as promised without fuss, or hurry.

She has b cup boobs, a normal sized butt and is not old and wrinkly like the others. Perhaps mid 30's.

She is not exactly pretty but has sharp features for a Chinese. Does not have a broad features that we come to expect.

If you like fucking assholes and need to have some variety, I would definitely recommend her.Thanks for the report! What's her body type? Shaved or the typical Chinese jungle?

LC310
07-09-22, 22:06

If you like fucking assholes and need to have some variety, I would definitely recommend her.Are these pictures FAC posts on HX accurate?

NoRubber
07-10-22, 07:46
She's more playful in person so makes her seem younger.

Are these pictures FAC posts on HX accurate?

NoRubber
07-10-22, 07:47
But I wasn't concerned about her vagina.

Thanks for the report! What's her body type? Shaved or the typical Chinese jungle?

ChrisPoontang
07-10-22, 21:49
But I wasn't concerned about her vagina.What exactly where you concerned about then?

Mr714
07-11-22, 21:01
Anyone tried Carli420 from privatedelights does she do BBFS?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Yorba-Linda/Carli420

GuysTT2
07-12-22, 02:15

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Yorba-Linda/Carli420https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44

EuphoriaSeeker
07-12-22, 04:55
Tiny sex crazed 18 yo.

Go see her before she burns out because she is on the fast track for that.

Dopema
07-12-22, 12:15
What exactly where you concerned about then?He was pegging her in the starfish. That's what he was focused on.

Satirodide
07-12-22, 15:27
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44I have never seen her but I have texted her and BBFS is on the menu. She told me. Is was 280 for BBFS and CIA. If. You google her she has a few porn videos online from a few years ago.

ChrisPoontang
07-12-22, 21:43
Tiny sex crazed 18 yo.

Go see her before she burns out because she is on the fast track for that.Umm no.

She's making so much money she is stuck in this lifestyle.

She's been turned out.

She might OD but she's going to be selling pussy until the last minute.

Clams
07-13-22, 23:06
I have never seen her but I have texted her and BBFS is on the menu. She told me. Is was 280 for BBFS and CIA. If. You google her she has a few porn videos online from a few years ago.On top of her regular rates?

I texted her and she told me 300 hhr for just GFE with no info on BBFS just recently.

EuphoriaSeeker
07-14-22, 10:44
She might OD...No doubt about that. I would hate to be the one there when it happens.

Pmanhere
07-14-22, 19:49
On top of her regular rates?

I texted her and she told me 300 hhr for just GFE with no info on BBFS just recently.I've bee texting with her. Her TCB is on point. Very sweet over text at least. She's $400/ hr GFE & BBBJ with a $100 upgrade for Greek and $200 upgrade for raw. Those upgrades are even on top of longer sessions like multi hour, half night, overnight which is a bit much. I get the impression she loves creampies though. All in all sounds like a hot fuck.

EmcSquared
07-15-22, 09:58
Tiny sex crazed 18 yo.

Go see her before she burns out because she is on the fast track for that.

She might OD ...

No doubt about that. I would hate to be the one there when it happens.Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.

BeeHive5
07-15-22, 12:56
Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.Links to these videos? I want to see Kiti. Want to see before I try her out when she is back in OC.

NoRubber
07-15-22, 13:18
Needed to get it out of my system after a long hiatus.

What exactly where you concerned about then?

Mac Eat Bright
07-15-22, 14:35
Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.Would like to see those vids; would you mind sharing any info about the redditer?

ILoveMexicans
07-15-22, 16:49

Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.She already has an OF https://onlyfans.com/purinsesukiti.

And a PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kitihowaito.

TheZorak
07-16-22, 01:21
I lament not seeing her for them tits, but the only reason I didn't was because a week or so after her first rates, she decided to charge over double so I was like nope. I don't care for her trashy appearance, either. And I asked the guy that gave her a negative rating about that, and it's not something that's allowed to be discussed, so at least I dodged that. Ah, well.

GuysTT2
07-19-22, 05:19
I lament not seeing her for them tits. I am assuming that you are talking abut Lolo/Kiti. Her tits are AMAZING! I worked in the strip club business for many years and I have seen thousands of boobs, hers are CRAZY beautiful. Mind you, I am aaaalll about the fake ones. I'd pick fakes any day of the week but seriously, the pics are NOT deceiving. They are that stellar.

Nuff said. LOL.

EmcSquared
07-19-22, 10:11
I am assuming that you are talking abut Lolo/Kiti. Her tits are AMAZING! I worked in the strip club business for many years and I have seen thousands of boobs, hers are CRAZY beautiful. Mind you, I am aaaalll about the fake ones. I'd pick fakes any day of the week but seriously, the pics are NOT deceiving. They are that stellar.

Nuff said. LOL.They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.

Lazy671
07-19-22, 13:20
They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.No they are definitely real.

Lazy671
07-19-22, 13:23
I am assuming that you are talking abut Lolo/Kiti. Her tits are AMAZING! I worked in the strip club business for many years and I have seen thousands of boobs, hers are CRAZY beautiful. Mind you, I am aaaalll about the fake ones. I'd pick fakes any day of the week but seriously, the pics are NOT deceiving. They are that stellar.Stellar indeed.

TheZorak
07-19-22, 13:42
I am assuming that you are talking abut Lolo/Kiti. Her tits are AMAZING! I worked in the strip club business for many years and I have seen thousands of boobs, hers are CRAZY beautiful. Mind you, I am aaaalll about the fake ones. I'd pick fakes any day of the week but seriously, the pics are NOT deceiving. They are that stellar..Yea, I forgot to write her name. I think the more pics / vids I see of her, the more my lament goes down. I've been with quite a few girls on HX that are prettier and have better mamms than hers. For the sake of doing video at least, would've been nice.

They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.Some girls just hit the genetic jackpot. I always forget her name, but there's a Japanese pornstar who's equally if not more anorexic and has these big, full, perky tits that defy science. It just happens.

PorkSword
07-19-22, 15:37
They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.Looks like she has a lovely pair of meat curtains that's for sure. Would love to see them wrapped around my Beef Dog.

GuysTT2
07-19-22, 20:40
They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.Becuase I worked in the strip club industry, I have seen THOUSANDS of tits, real and fake. I have had hundreds in my hands and mouth, real and fake. They are real, without a doubt. I can see how one may think that they are fake and they look so effing "perfect" but that's the thing. They ARE that "perfect" LOL. (Perfect is a relative term BTW).

GuysTT2
07-19-22, 20:42
Some girls just hit the genetic jackpot. .You got it bud. They are THAT EFFING beautiful. I have slabbed my goopy goo goo seed in her many times. Many. She's actually a really cool chick that has had a ton of damage done to her mentally and emotionally, but nonetheless, very cool.

BeeHive5
07-20-22, 00:06
You got it bud. They are THAT EFFING beautiful. I have slabbed my goopy goo goo seed in her many times. Many. She's actually a really cool chick that has had a ton of damage done to her mentally and emotionally, but nonetheless, very cool.How much extra does she charge you? I want bust one in her.

HapaBoy86
07-20-22, 00:35
So many giving specials right now and I took advantage with a known one on the hex.

Skinny MILF phucdover, man she still at her age loves getting the D!

Plus, she always asking people to come see her and if ya know her skinny dipping can be had.

If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".

Castle714
07-20-22, 14:25
So many giving specials right now and I took advantage with a known one on the hex.

Plus, she always asking people to come see her and if ya know her skinny dipping can be had.

If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".What was the special because I messaged and got 250 for 1 hr!

ChrisPoontang
07-20-22, 15:37
If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."

For those that don't know a "humaniplex special" goes like this:

In June you email and get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR".

Then in August you see an ad that says "Retiring next week amazing specials if you drive to Irvine!

So you email asking about rates and you get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR."

That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.

HapaBoy86
07-20-22, 18:23
Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."

Then in August you see an ad that says "Retiring next week amazing specials if you drive to Irvine!

So you email asking about rates and you get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR."

That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.Have you got the text specials? There even better than that for regs that she knows.

Or, the HX special in clubs 100 for quickie or 200 1 hr.

JackDaniels12
07-20-22, 20:56
Kitihowaito.

How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?

Lazy671
07-20-22, 21:17
Kitihowaito.

How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?Search for her name on humaniplex.com.

HapaBoy86
07-20-22, 21:49
Kitihowaito.

How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?Use the search button her info is all over the place right now.

GuysTT2
07-20-22, 21:51
Kitihowaito.

How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?Simple. Go to www.BUY_HXpoints.com. Her personal and work number is listed and there is a coupon for 45% off and also a free microwave if you use the coupon.

JackDaniels12
07-20-22, 22:03
Simple. Go to www.BUY_HXpoints.com. Her personal and work number is listed and there is a coupon for 45% off and also a free microwave if you use the coupon.Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.

TheZorak
07-20-22, 22:51
Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."

That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.I can confirm this. IsabellaRue has been advertising "OC Specials", but it's the same copy and pasted menu and rates. I'm not going to spend half a grand on a halfie with video on her.

Lazy671
07-20-22, 23:43
Kitihowaito.

How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?She's on HX.

Lazy671
07-21-22, 05:57
Kitihowaito.

How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?She's on Hx.

EmcSquared
07-21-22, 09:48
Looks like she has a lovely pair of meat curtains that's for sure. Would love to see them wrapped around my Beef Dog.Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.

Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.

Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.

BeeHive5
07-21-22, 13:16
Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.

Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.

Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.It's been hard to contact her and get her to reply. I've been trying to see her in Orange County. She doesn't really reply. I'm jealous you all bb her. I need to get in there early.

RickSanchez01
07-21-22, 14:10

Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.Just curious on where she was first picked up? Was it on Fig?

Pmanhere
07-21-22, 17:42

If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?

ChrisPoontang
07-21-22, 21:13
I can confirm this. IsabellaRue has been advertising "OC Specials", but it's the same copy and pasted menu and rates. I'm not going to spend half a grand on a halfie with video on her.Thank you!

Mr. 9 toes seems to have reading comprehension issues.

HapaBoy86
07-21-22, 22:15
Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?Must negotiate with her before sesh.

She knows me so whenever I text her I just tell her I want the specific special she used to offer and head over. Than we get naked and suck, lick and F'ck with creampie in her Ass or twat.

Have several pics of the man cream ooze out and few vids of the leakage as well.

I never post pics or vids cause it will get ya in trouble.

DogBoy14
07-21-22, 23:18
Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.Yes. Hire a detective or the A-Team.

Lazy671
07-21-22, 23:31

Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.LOL at stick her tongue out. Maybe she don't like kissing.

Lazy671
07-21-22, 23:33
It's been hard to contact her and get her to reply. I've been trying to see her in Orange County. She doesn't really reply. I'm jealous you all bb her. I need to get in there early.She's in LA rn. She taking a break.

KingOfFours
07-24-22, 06:45
Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?She's one of the few who I did NOT pre-negotiate with, but I was, nevertheless, able to inseminate her. For my 6 year old full review about how that went down, and the pictures I took of her, see my posts 3200 and 3201 here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=5246824&viewfull=1#post5246824.

Eddy68
07-24-22, 13:32
Must negotiate with her before sesh.

She knows me so whenever I text her I just tell her I want the specific special she used to offer and head over. Than we get naked and suck, lick and F'ck with creampie in her Ass or twat.

Have several pics of the man cream ooze out and few vids of the leakage as well.

I never post pics or vids cause it will get ya in trouble.I did that to and she ok. She is nice but man she has been getting down hill quick LOL.

HapaBoy86
07-25-22, 00:26
She's in LA rn. She taking a break.Cause she all filled internally and wants all the man cream to purge? So, she don't have a drip drip situation in public, or with you, or have to wear adult diaper at her very young age. LOL.

Lazy671
07-25-22, 14:12
Cause she all filled internally and wants all the man cream to purge? So, she don't have a drip drip situation in public, or with you, or have to wear adult diaper at her very young age. LOL.Lmao! Purge so we can splurge some more.

RawrHard
07-26-22, 01:09
Just curious on where she was first picked up? Was it on Fig?Fig? LOL These skinny white girls don't start on Fig, they come from somewhere in the high desert like Victorville. All of them.

Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.Word is there is some past trauma. Some guy shoved his tongue down her throat and she's been afraid to open her mouth ever since.

It's been hard to contact her and get her to reply. I've been trying to see her in Orange County. She doesn't really reply. I'm jealous you all bb her. I need to get in there early.It's hard to reach her period. You just need to keep texting every day until she miraculously happens to look at the phone when your text is still on the screen. There are probably other reasons why she'd be hesitant to take up new clients. It has something to do with her living situation. But that's for another day.

Suede15
07-26-22, 15:38
I met her like 7 or 8 years ago. I used to post ads on CL in casual encounters for sub women that wanted it rough, hard, and really really dirty. When she sent me a pic I knew who she was from hx, and went to her incall location in costa mesa at that time. No benjamins necessary, she just wanted to be a sub. Well, when I looked at her purse (she was doing what I said, so she had no issues) saw some funny stuff in there, so just gave her a hard BBBJ, finished and left. She looked worked back then, so can't imagine now.

She's one of the few who I did NOT pre-negotiate with, but I was, nevertheless, able to inseminate her. For my 6 year old full review about how that went down, and the pictures I took of her, see my posts 3200 and 3201 here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=5246824&viewfull=1#post5246824.

HapaBoy86
07-26-22, 22:00
I did that to and she ok. She is nice but man she has been getting down hill quick LOL.Yup, just saw her again late at night and her face is really showing the age and saggy skin.

But, hey I'm there for mouth and soft lips to lick and suck jr and leave a nice white pearl in her butt or vag!

EmcSquared
07-27-22, 10:46
She's in LA rn. She taking a break.Nah bro she ain't taking no break. Kiti always available. She love the D.

LOL at stick her tongue out. Maybe she don't like kissing.Forget DFK. Soon imma blast that ass.

LationHeat
07-27-22, 20:40
Forget DFK. Soon imma blast that ass.Better have a change of bedding ready for when her stomach issues inevitably lead to her sitting the bed.

Lazy671
07-27-22, 23:49
Nah bro she ain't taking no break. Kiti always available. She love the D.

Forget DFK. Soon imma blast that ass.Blast that ass bro. Don't let it blast you back. LOL!

Lazy671
07-27-22, 23:56
Nah bro she ain't taking no break. Kiti always available. She love the D.

Forget DFK. Soon imma blast that ass.Post the video on the hub when you done blasting that booty.

WhoWouldKnow
07-28-22, 02:56
Guys. Did you see this youtube yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77F1PCrJKgc

Probably good to stay away.

Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.

EmcSquared
07-28-22, 09:44
She was on HX for a quick minute. I saw her in 2020 for 250. She's super GFE, really cool, and smoking hot. She went independent and moved to PD.

Ever since she made the move she keeps on raising her prices. Was 400 last year now 700.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunkissedKayla

Remember this hot BBFS girl from Hx?

She fine AF and picked up some facefucking skills.

PersonaX
07-28-22, 13:01
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunkissedKayla

Remember this hot BBFS girl from Hx?

She fine AF and picked up some facefucking skills.She's fucking hot! Did you get BBFS again? She's in Vegas right now.

DogTown997
07-28-22, 14:15
She's fucking hot! Did you get BBFS again? She's in Vegas right now.She used to only charge +80 for BBFS at 1st then it went to 100 & she even had some friends to join in the action, did a double once with her & a hot friend.

Lazy671
07-28-22, 15:08
Guys. Did you see this youtube yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77F1PCrJKgc

Probably good to stay away.She's 18. They didn't get her name right. Not sure what the purpose of the video is for? Jealous people? Blackmail? Interesting.

Nother Monger
07-28-22, 18:55
She's 18. They didn't get her name right. Not sure what the purpose of the video is for? Jealous people? Blackmail? Interesting.Video is gone. Care to summarize what it was about?

Taws6
07-28-22, 19:53
Video is gone. Care to summarize what it was about?It was an altered voice video claiming underage users of HX, it spent more time on owner and site coding than about the girl.

Skipped through most of it.

Lazy671
07-28-22, 20:40
Video is gone. Care to summarize what it was about?It said bring "her real name" home. Altered voice focused on hx owner. Claiming Kitihowaito is being sex trafficking on hx. Seemed more like he's trying to expose the owner of the hx the. Kitihowaito's whereabouts. LOL. Talks about the owner and his wife and where he picks up his payments from members. It's at some P. O. Box not far from his place in AZ. Crazy video Kitihowaito profile is down naturally because of these claims. That's about it. Video was only up for a few hours. The uploader is Hellobob. That's about it.

HapaBoy86
07-28-22, 20:48
It was an altered voice video claiming underage users of HX, it spent more time on owner and site coding than about the girl.

Skipped through most of it.Yah, he changed his voice on this one and he used Kiti ad.

This fool thinks he doing good by producing all these vids but in actual is harming himself.

Lazy671
07-29-22, 01:34
In case you horn dogs are wondering how you're going function in life now that her profile is deleted.

Kitihowaito is now nekoshou.

If you made that silly video about her and you are reading this, cut it out man. I'm pretty sure it was a personal thing with her or hx but that video is totally inaccurate. Just sayin.

SkyPlox
07-31-22, 16:47
It said bring "her real name" home. Altered voice focused on hx owner. Claiming Kitihowaito is being sex trafficking on hx. Seemed more like he's trying to expose the owner of the hx the. Kitihowaito's whereabouts. LOL. Talks about the owner and his wife and where he picks up his payments from members. It's at some P. O. Box not far from his place in AZ. Crazy video Kitihowaito profile is down naturally because of these claims. That's about it. Video was only up for a few hours. The uploader is Hellobob. That's about it.The owner may or may not be some bad guy, she's underage or was when she first started. That's all true because once she became of age of few months ago she or her "daddy" made the * account as well as the Privatedelights account both require ID and 18 yrs of age. This reminds me of Lexie cream where she sent me a vid of herself crying asking me for help because she's being trafficked I made a post about it awhile ago. She is also based in AZ maybe she's somehow involved idk. Just a thought. It's a stretch idk any of what's going on, All I know is I've never liked HX because it's the most shady site of all the sites. Literally 75% of the girls there have bookers / managers / daddies whatever you want to call them. Then all the higher levels / mods that blackmail these girls. Burn it all down Bobby LOL.

RawrHard
07-31-22, 23:39
Literally 75% of the girls there have bookers / managers / daddies whatever you want to call them. Then all the higher levels / mods that blackmail these girls. Burn it all down Bobby LOL.With all due respect, literally none of the girls I've seen over there have bookers except for the Asian orgs, and even then the girls are contractors that could exit at any time. This is including the girl in question, who might have had a booker at some point or boyfriends who took advantage of her, but she doesn't now. How do I know? Just book an appointment and see. It's obvious. In fact, I'm starting to see why some girls need bookers cause they have no idea how to manage their money.

I'm curious what site you use though where you think the girls aren't managed.

SkyPlox
07-31-22, 23:56
With all due respect, literally none of the girls I've seen over there have bookers except for the Asian orgs, and even then the girls are contractors that could exit at any time. This is including the girl in question, who might have had a booker at some point or boyfriends who took advantage of her, but she doesn't now. How do I know? Just book an appointment and see. It's obvious. In fact, I'm starting to see why some girls need bookers cause they have no idea how to manage their money.

I'm curious what site you use though where you think the girls aren't managed.I bet you think they don't do drugs either and they love to have sex with you. Half of them are on hard drugs, including the one in question. Bookers aren't supposed to manage anyone money just "book", anything more is a pimp / daddy / whatever you want to call them.

EmcSquared
08-01-22, 09:09
Video is gone. Care to summarize what it was about?You didn't miss nothing. Starts off with the Kiti kneeling on the bed and slowly taking off her clothes. Then screenshots of her album pics, menu, and rates. Rest of it is Bobby trying to out the identity, address, and even the house pictures of who he be suspecting as Hx owner. Reverse molehunt LOL. YT video became a he said-she said shitshow.

All I know is I've never liked HX.
Burn it all down Bobby LOL.Keep dreaming bro Hx be goin nowhere. Bobby done burned was his own sad peen.

SosoGogo
08-02-22, 14:56
Does anyone have a list of girls that requires testing before seeing them?

Would be great in certain situations.

OCGent
08-02-22, 17:14
With all due respect, literally none of the girls I've seen over there have bookers except for the Asian orgs, and even then the girls are contractors that could exit at any time. This is including the girl in question, who might have had a booker at some point or boyfriends who took advantage of her, but she doesn't now. How do I know? Just book an appointment and see. It's obvious. In fact, I'm starting to see why some girls need bookers cause they have no idea how to manage their money.

I'm curious what site you use though where you think the girls aren't managed.Really it's more like 90% of the girls who are managed. They try to keep it a secret since guys like to think they're independent.

RawrHard
08-03-22, 00:11
I bet you think they don't do drugs either and they love to have sex with you. Half of them are on hard drugs, including the one in question. Bookers aren't supposed to manage anyone money just "book", anything more is a pimp / daddy / whatever you want to call them.Nah, more than a couple of them are on meth. You can feel free to be a hater if you want. It's your loss. When I see girls on HX booking their own appointments, I'll trust that over a random bitter dude.

SkankHunt 42
08-03-22, 01:13
Literally 75% of the girls there have bookers / managers / daddies whatever you want to call them. Then all the higher levels / mods that blackmail these girls. Burn it all down Bobby LOL.Most chicks on hx are likely not independent. But that doesn't mean they are being forced to do anything against their will. Although some might be. Some might just be manipulated into some things.

If you spend some time with them, it is pretty easy to see who are really independent and who are not.

I'm curious what site you use though where you think the girls aren't managed.I would say the true number is closer to 75% than 0%. Most of the ads are dominated by agencies. Currently the asian orgs seem to be pumping out the most ads, but there are other non-asian groups like enclave, qod, baby / flower Donovan, etc. I know quite a few that have left these agencies to just have someone book appointments so that they can be in bed with the client. Its pretty hard for them to have a full schedule and still deal with texting and all the bs.

One of my regulars told me one of the popular agencies take 100 of a 300/ hr. She later signed up with someone else who does 60 out of 260/ hr. Her take home pay was still the same, but she felt more in charge of the situation.

There are also many newbies that pop up for a few months, get hundreds of positive review and are masters at hx usage. Then they disappear forever. These are likely brought in by some undercover booker.

I saw someone recently who spoke perfect English but the person I was communicating with on hx and text had very broken English.

Many providers also seem unaware of some of the conversations through text. Etc.

HoeWhisperer
08-03-22, 10:53
Most chicks on hx are likely not independent. But that doesn't mean they are being forced to do anything against their will. Although some might be. Some might just be manipulated into some things.

If you spend some time with them, it is pretty easy to see who are really independent and who are not.

I would say the true number is closer to 75% than 0%. Most of the ads are dominated by agencies. Currently the asian orgs seem to be pumping out the most ads, but there are other non-asian groups like enclave, qod, baby / flower Donovan, etc. I know quite a few that have left these agencies to just have someone book appointments so that they can be in bed with the client. Its pretty hard for them to have a full schedule and still deal with texting and all the bs.

One of my regulars told me one of the popular agencies take 100 of a 300/ hr. She later signed up with someone else who does 60 out of 260/ hr. Her take home pay was still the same, but she felt more in charge of the situation.

There are also many newbies that pop up for a few months, get hundreds of positive review and are masters at hx usage. Then they disappear forever. These are likely brought in by some undercover booker..You hit the nail on the head. All you have to do is talk to the girls like a normal person and you'll figure out how things work. It's not a difficult concept.

Taws6
08-03-22, 18:46
You hit the nail on the head. All you have to do is talk to the girls like a normal person and you'll figure out how things work. It's not a difficult concept.What, talk to a girl?

If I wanted a normal conversation w / a chick, I'd talk to my wife. Ha Ha.

RawrHard
08-03-22, 19:01
I would say the true number is closer to 75% than 0%. Most of the ads are dominated by agencies. Currently the asian orgs seem to be pumping out the most ads, but there are other non-asian groups like enclave, qod, baby / flower Donovan, etc. I know quite a few that have left these agencies to just have someone book appointments so that they can be in bed with the client. Its pretty hard for them to have a full schedule and still deal with texting and all the bs.It's hard to put a site-wide number, but I would personally estimate closer to 30%. The ads are dominated by agencies that put out multiple every day, but all the independent girls put one a day or every several days unless they're popular. This goes for every site, not just Hx by the way. Despite listing a lot, the big agencies account for a small percentage of the user base. You're probably right that there are undercover bookers, but alternatively, some girls who grew up in the current generation are probably just used to signing up for web services and sites and using them adeptly, before moving to another area and doing the same on another site.

I didn't say 0% of the site is managed, by the way. I said none of almost none of the ones that I've seen are. It's easy to tell. For example, when the girls are perfectly capable of signing up on Hx for themselves using crypto or gift cards, or when they're responding to clients by themselves, looking up reviews like on USG or TER, or discussing site drama, it's obvious that they're the ones using the site.

You don't have to speculate about name choices, anyone who knows anything about Japanese culture should easily be able to decipher the weeb pronunciations. Ho-wa-I-to or white, pu-rin-se-su or princess. Kiti obviously alludes to a cat, just as "neko" is cat in Japanese. And if you've booked once with her and saw her Hello Kitty shit, it would have been no surprise. And likewise, I've seen everyone from porn stars to kgirls show me the site on their phones and ask me questions about what clients like.

A lot of this pimp talk is microaggressions from old people who automatically assume women couldn't handle business by themselves.

Yes, I've seen pimped girls. I never said they don't exist.

And also most of the girls using those agencies are doing it by their own accord, not being forced. They'd be free to go independent at any time, if they wanted to spend the time setting everything up, finding clients and fronting money to book hotels. Or in some cases, get visas. A lot of them don't want to deal with this so they use bookers. This is completely different than the image mass media sells us about girls trapped in a dungeon. I think out of all the Asians that I've seen, there was only 1 that I found through conversation that her husband tricked her into coming to the States. Almost everyone else just wanted to make some money on the side.

Awergin1
08-04-22, 00:18
Most chicks on hx are likely not independent. But that doesn't mean they are being forced to do anything against their will. Although some might be. Some might just be manipulated into some things.

I would say the true number is closer to 75% than 0%. Most of the ads are dominated by agencies. Currently the asian orgs seem to be pumping out the most ads, but there are other non-asian groups like enclave, qod, baby / flower Donovan, etc. I know quite a few that have left these agencies to just have someone book appointments so that they can be in bed with the client. Its pretty hard for them to have a full schedule and still deal with texting and all the bs.

There are also many newbies that pop up for a few months, get hundreds of positive review and are masters at hx usage. Then they disappear forever. These are likely brought in by some undercover booker.

I saw someone recently who spoke perfect English but the person I was communicating with on hx and text had very broken English.

Many providers also seem unaware of some of the conversations through text. Etc.It's hard to say what's fair with booker rates. QOD for example takes 100 from what I've heard, but they also provide a hosting location. From what I've heard enclave guy let's the girls set the price and takes 15%, but many of the girls provide their own incall. I was told he has a couple of hosting locations (the Costa Mesa spot for example) but I'm not sure if he charges extra to use those.

ILoveMexicans
08-04-22, 12:58
It's hard to say what's fair with booker rates. QOD for example takes 100 from what I've heard, but they also provide a hosting location. From what I've heard enclave guy let's the girls set the price and takes 15%, but many of the girls provide their own incall. I was told he has a couple of hosting locations (the Costa Mesa spot for example) but I'm not sure if he charges extra to use those.One enclave girl I was with says he gets 20% and if they use the enclave or any apartment its an extra $100 for the day.

RiderS3
08-04-22, 18:06
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoseBabe

Thursday.

GFE, Daty, BBBJ, Dfk, & Msog.

With condom.

160 half.

200 full.

Without C.

220 half.

300 full.

Alright guys I don't post to much, but wanted to report on this gordita. Pics are a little deceiving, and I was thinking with my little rider. Rule of thumbs if you don't see full body pics she's probably chunky. She got back to my pm quick saying she's having lunch, but that she could see me after. 3 bills for an hr BBFS. Got to the room and saw that she was pretty high in the clouds. She said she had some shrimp tacos, but it looked like she knocked out two burgers and the Habit across the street. Said fuck it big girls need love too. Took a quick shower and joined her in the bed. Good thing she did put the phone down while I sucked them big ass milk bags. She moaned and gasped while playing with her with two finger. Asked her for a BJ and it was all hands. She tried to use her hair to cover what she was doing like I wouldn't notice, but I switched that up since it was making me go limp. Had her lay down for some daty which was actually really good. She was really receptive to it and she was really clean. This whole time she just had her face covered, so at no point was there an lfk / dfk. At this point I went to pound town in mish. She's a dead fish, but her moans seems genuine. Got my workout in lifting her legs to the sky and busted pretty deep. At this point she's like did you just cum inside!? Guess I should have asked, but I even said I was going to cum and she didn't stop me. She asked if I had extra cash which I didn't. I apologized and she seemed pretty cool over the whole thing. Probably because she high or something. I figured the visit was over and didn't want no drama. We had some small talk while I dressed and I bounced. I wouldn't repeat. Live and learn like always.

HapaBoy86
08-04-22, 18:59
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoseBabe

Thursday.

GFE, Daty, BBBJ, Dfk, & Msog.

With condom.

160 half.

200 full.

Without C.

220 half.

300 full.

Alright guys I don't post to much, but wanted to report on this gordita. Pics are a little deceiving, and I was thinking with my little rider. Rule of thumbs if you don't see full body pics she's probably chunky. She got back to my pm quick saying she's having lunch, but that she could see me after. 3 bills for an hr BBFS. Got to the room and saw that she was pretty high in the clouds. She said she had some shrimp tacos, but it looked like she knocked out two burgers and the Habit across the street.I saw her several years ago when she was pregnant and her titties so soft and big.

She allowed me to cip her since she was already expecting.

CaptCaveman99
08-05-22, 19:22
One enclave girl I was with says he gets 20% and if they use the enclave or any apartment its an extra $100 for the day.The longer a girl stays with them, the more various kinds of charges pop up after the honeymoon period. Starts to look like their mortgage statement.

TrolleyDodger
08-08-22, 00:03
Saw her a few weeks ago and holy shit, she dethroned Dani in Woodland Hills as the nastiest cumdumpster I've ever had the pleasure of raw dogging. This chick is a sex fiend and definitely lives up to her name. She's certainly a tattooed nympho that enjoys 69. She Will take it raw in any hole and you are welcome to drop a load anywhere you want. This girl gets wild! We were dirty talking when I asked her to spit in my mouth and her eyes lit up. She did what I asked then asked me if I wanted to piss in her mouth! Yes, you read that correctly. She didn't want to piss in my mouth, she wanted me to piss in hers! Freaking crazy girl. Her body is amazing. Bolt ons are a little hard but damn, she is one sexy looking lady. Hygiene is on point and she enjoys getting her pussy eaten. Great at getting her face fucked too. I almost made her puke (I told her I didn't mind if she did) however she suggests giving her a heads up so she can have a light meal so if you want her to puke all over your cock, let her know before hand. Next time I'm definitely booking the full hour and getting the complete GPSE. I say GPSE for German Porn Star Experience because those German chicks do the things I want to do to Tattooednymph69. So next time it will definitely be an hour of bbfscip bbfscia facefucking till she pukes and pissing down her throat for the grand finale. Highly recommended.

HapaBoy86
08-08-22, 01:37
Saw her a few weeks ago and holy shit, she dethroned Dani in Woodland Hills as the nastiest cumdumpster I've ever had the pleasure of raw dogging. This chick is a sex fiend and definitely lives up to her name. She's certainly a tattooed nympho that enjoys 69. She Will take it raw in any hole and you are welcome to drop a load anywhere you want. This girl gets wild! We were dirty talking when I asked her to spit in my mouth and her eyes lit up. She did what I asked then asked me if I wanted to piss in her mouth! Yes, you read that correctly. She didn't want to piss in my mouth, she wanted me to piss in hers! Freaking crazy girl. Her body is amazing. Bolt ons are a little hard but damn, she is one sexy looking lady. Hygiene is on point and she enjoys getting her pussy eaten. Great at getting her face fucked too. I almost made her puke (I told her I didn't mind if she did) however she suggests giving her a heads up so she can have a light meal so if you want her to puke all over your cock, let her know before hand. Next time I'm definitely booking the full hour and getting the complete GPSE. I say GPSE for German Porn Star Experience because those German chicks do the things I want to do to Tattooednymph69. So next time it will definitely be an hour of bbfscip bbfscia facefucking till she pukes and pissing down her throat for the grand finale. Highly recommended.Last time I saw her bbfscip was easy to get (tp) than she wouldn't allow it for awhile? I guess too many guys low balled her and she did have a bf or she hung with some shady dudes.

Anyway, she was hard to get a hold of and last I heard she was in some drama and needs money. So, looks like she is "possibly" back to being readily available?

HapaBoy86
08-08-22, 01:39
Lillytaylorlynn (HX).

Saw this one week ago and she is bbfscip and full GFE as well and some nice torpedo boobies to lick and suck.

But, be warned she has a daddy!

KathmanDouche
08-08-22, 11:22
Saw her a few weeks ago and holy shit, she dethroned Dani in Woodland Hills as the nastiest cumdumpster I've ever had the pleasure of raw dogging. This chick is a sex fiend and definitely lives up to her name. She's certainly a tattooed nympho that enjoys 69. She Will take it raw in any hole and you are welcome to drop a load anywhere you want. This girl gets wild! We were dirty talking when I asked her to spit in my mouth and her eyes lit up. She did what I asked then asked me if I wanted to piss in her mouth! Yes, you read that correctly. She didn't want to piss in my mouth, she wanted me to piss in hers! Freaking crazy girl. Her body is amazing. Bolt ons are a little hard but damn, she is one sexy looking lady. Hygiene is on point and she enjoys getting her pussy eaten. Great at getting her face fucked too. I almost made her puke (I told her I didn't mind if she did) however she suggests giving her a heads up so she can have a light meal so if you want her to puke all over your cock, let her know before hand. Next time I'm definitely booking the full hour and getting the complete GPSE. I say GPSE for German Porn Star Experience because those German chicks do the things I want to do to Tattooednymph69. So next time it will definitely be an hour of bbfscip bbfscia facefucking till she pukes and pissing down her throat for the grand finale. Highly recommended.Saw here a few years ago. She is a sex fiend indeed. The rock-hard implant and the man hands kind of deterred me form returning.

ChrisPoontang
08-08-22, 17:09
Saw here a few years ago. She is a sex fiend indeed. The rock-hard implant and the man hands kind of deterred me form returning.When looking at prostitutes I always look at their hands.

Large, red or swollen hands = IV drug use.

Man hands are a huge turn off for me just like that Seinfeld episode.

I haven't seen her because of those bear paws as all those tattoos line up with a girls that like to ride the Horse.

Can any of you dirty perverts confirm?

SaltyDog
08-08-22, 19:02
When looking at prostitutes I always look at their hands.

I haven't seen her because of those bear paws as all those tattoos line up with a girls that like to ride the Horse.

Can any of you dirty perverts confirm?You got a good eye. Two things you left out was dirty fingernails and dirty feet.

OCpyro
08-08-22, 19:58
When looking at prostitutes I always look at their hands.

Can any of you dirty perverts confirm?Yes. I saw a her few times last year. One guy I gave a recco to, got back to me, and said he walked after meeting her and explained why. The facial edema and swollen calves are Major red flags. That really freaked me out. I've tested a few times since then and everything's fine, but waiting for those first results after what that guy told was very nerve-wracking.

AverageGuy82
08-08-22, 22:58
I've been wanting to see her but she is terrible at replying. Seems like a dodged a bullet .

Yes. I saw a her few times last year. One guy I gave a recco to, got back to me, and said he walked after meeting her and explained why. The facial edema and swollen calves are Major red flags. That really freaked me out. I've tested a few times since then and everything's fine, but waiting for those first results after what that guy told was very nerve-wracking.

ChrisPoontang
08-08-22, 23:18
I've been wanting to see her but she is terrible at replying. Seems like a dodged a bullet .You dodged a hypodermic needle.

DatFullService
08-09-22, 10:31
I saw Shy Girl out of desperation. Last time I saw her was a year ago. Man, she is just destroyed. Gained a bunch of weight. Had her crack pipe blew up in her face so how she's looks like a reverse looney tunes character that had dynamite go off in their face. She adopted 2 cats. 1 of them had 4 kittens which she's trying to get rid of but refuses to take to a shelter be abuse they kill them not even a no kill shelter. Needless to say, the whole place smells like cat pics. The water is always running.

I make an appointment and sure enough, she doesn't answer the phone when it's time. Asks if ahe can light up a dab. Makes me wait 30 minutes. I wait another 20 as she gets her pipe to sun levels of heat. Asks if she can do another. I say no. I tell her I have to get going. She's like fine. It would have taken 30 seconds but ok. THIS *****. She still has head game and I really enjoy her cavern. It's soft like she's a flesh light come to life with a drug habit.

Never going back. I hope I remember this in the future when I get desperate. I'd rather use my hand than deal with that again.

EmcSquared
08-09-22, 10:35
She's fucking hot! Did you get BBFS again? She's in Vegas right now.

She used to only charge +80 for BBFS at 1st then it went to 100 & she even had some friends to join in the action, did a double once with her & a hot friend.One of my dates at her apartment in OC there be 4 hot chicks in there. I fucked 3 of them including Kayla on 3 consecutive days.

Here is Kayla using Full Self Driving Mode to give road head from the drivers seat at 55 mph. She can bender your fender LOL.

PlutoKiller
08-09-22, 12:45
Lillytaylorlynn (HX).

Saw this one week ago and she is bbfscip and full GFE as well and some nice torpedo boobies to lick and suck.

But, be warned she has a daddy!Look at the second image of her album. Her knees look like her pimp made her walk on her knees for 2 miles. Sorry, but she is disgusting.

PersonaX
08-09-22, 12:46
I saw Shy Girl out of desperation. Last time I saw her was a year ago. Man, she is just destroyed. Gained a bunch of weight. Had her crack pipe blew up in her face so how she's looks like a reverse looney tunes character that had dynamite go off in their face. She adopted 2 cats. 1 of them had 4 kittens which she's trying to get rid of but refuses to take to a shelter be abuse they kill them not even a no kill shelter. Needless to say, the whole place smells like cat pics. The water is always running.

I make an appointment and sure enough, she doesn't answer the phone when it's time. Asks if ahe can light up a dab. Makes me wait 30 minutes. I wait another 20 as she gets her pipe to sun levels of heat. Asks if she can do another. I say no. I tell her I have to get going. She's like fine. It would have taken 30 seconds but ok. THIS *****. She still has head game and I really enjoy her cavern. It's soft like she's a flesh light come to life with a drug habit.

Never going back. I hope I remember this in the future when I get desperate. I'd rather use my hand than deal with that again."Reverse looney tunes" and "Sun levels of heat".

HAHAH man some of you guys are hilarious.

I too was desperate for some cheap BBFS so I saw her for the first time 2-3 weeks ago before the crack pipe blow up looney tunes LOL.

And can confirm sun levels of heat on her pipe, her weight gain and all the cats (I actually like cats though so they were fun) and it smelling like cat piss in the room.

However, her weight gain ain't too bad in my opinion.

She does give great head with no hands and puts alot of effort in only using her mouth.

Her pussy was tight and nice feeling and I shot a massive load inside her that I had been building up all night looking for a new BBFS girl but gave up and got desperate and saw her.

PersonaX
08-09-22, 12:50
Yes. I saw a her few times last year. One guy I gave a recco to, got back to me, and said he walked after meeting her and explained why. The facial edema and swollen calves are Major red flags. That really freaked me out. I've tested a few times since then and everything's fine, but waiting for those first results after what that guy told was very nerve-wracking.What does the facial edema and swollen calves indicate? Isn't that diabetes?

I've seen her a few times. She's got a banging body and her pussy and asshole always taste amazing and is clean.

Last time I saw her I cummed deep in her asshole. My main grip is that everytime I see her she talks to me for like 1-2 hours while she is getting ready the whole time and cleaning before we even start fucking.

I will admit the big hands and facial scars can be a turn off but I try to ignore and pay attention to all the other goods.

Jurge
08-09-22, 15:31
Has anyone seen her or the other girls? They claim a very reasonable up charge on top of their pretty cheap initial price.

OCpyro
08-09-22, 16:23
What does the facial edema and swollen calves indicate? Isn't that diabetes?One or the other could be a lot of things. Both of them on a girl who clearly has no aversion to needles, and lives a high risk lifestyle, are strong indicators that point in one direction.

MikeNc1
08-09-22, 19:20
One of my dates at her apartment in OC there be 4 hot chicks in there. I fucked 3 of them including Kayla on 3 consecutive days.

Here is Kayla using Full Self Driving Mode to give road head from the drivers seat at 55 mph. She can bender your fender LOL.Damn!

When are these pics from? Recently?

HapaBoy86
08-09-22, 22:56

Never going back. I hope I remember this in the future when I get desperate. I'd rather use my hand than deal with that again.You mean Shygonewild?

TrolleyDodger
08-09-22, 23:37
Saw her about a month ago and forgot to post. I was in the mood for a skinny white girl so I hit her up. She does look a bit rough but her body is nice and tight. Tiny tits but I didn't mind. She smelled good and gave a decent BBBJ. As others have stated, BBFS is her default. She is a screamer and can take a pounding. Not sure I will repeat because she freaking blows your phone up daily and it gets annoying. Thankfully it's my burner phone but seeing the daily texts from her gets old pretty quick. She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.

RawrHard
08-10-22, 02:52
She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.

HapaBoy86
08-10-22, 02:55
If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.The power of outing someone here that she is bbfscip can make a girl go from 2-3 hx messages to dozens a day. LOL.

RawrHard
08-10-22, 03:06
I'm going to have to defend this girl and say, she's a nice person at the very least, and the head game is strong. Went in to sip on her milk and get her to extract mine with her mouth, and she was fantastic. Actually, she took a while to just do her makeup when she called me up to her room, but she gave me good conversation in the meantime and she told me about her personal life pretty extensively, and showed me pictures of her family, which made me feel good about her.

Yes, her room smells like she smokes in it, and she's not a 20 year old spinner. I'm sure she was at one point. But seriously for what she's offering at the rate she's offering it, no one should be complaining. She's definitely worth a shot.Threw the dice on this one out of desperation one day and regretted that I didn't just walk out of the room. Walked in the room and saw a 200+ pound man-woman with thick stubby hands, obvious she was on something. But I figured everyone said she got good technique, right? Wrong! It's good if you think vigorously exfoliation is all that it takes. I could hardly keep it up with an ogre in front of me, had to close my eyes and imagine some rainbows. She treated it like a minimum wage dish cleaning job, just kept scrubbing and was about to give up, but luckily the rainbows was working for me. Then she got mad I shot once in her mouth. 70 wasted. Seriously guys. Spend 30 more and find someone who doesn't look like she just got out of prison.

TrolleyDodger
08-10-22, 16:59
If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.That's not what I paid. She also offered a qq for less than half that amount for repeat visits, so I stand by my original comment: She is in fact a cheap cum dumpster. The best cheap cum dumpster I had was the black spinner Whisper (100 a pop) but she is most likely dead or in jail. But you are correct in that there are far better options for $220.

ChrisPoontang
08-10-22, 20:19
That's not what I paid. She also offered a qq for less than half that amount for repeat visits, so I stand by my original comment: She is in fact a cheap cum dumpster. The best cheap cum dumpster I had was the black spinner Whisper (100 a pop) but she is most likely dead or in jail. But you are correct in that there are far better options for $220.You can stand by your original comment but since others have said they have seen her boyfriend and her needles I say she's not worth what you paid.

You can keep her Trolley!

SomeoneOC
08-10-22, 22:33
Can folks please recommend someone who is.

- young.

- pretty.

- offers full GFE +DFK.

Thank you!

NuFan88
08-11-22, 12:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

GuysTT2
08-12-22, 15:20

- young.

- pretty.

- offers full GFE +DFK.

Thank you!With all due respect, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Need a few more details, latina, white, natural boobs, fake ones. Plenty of information otherwise that can be given on the other prerequisites.

ChrisPoontang
08-12-22, 15:24

- young.

- pretty.

- offers full GFE +DFK.

Thank you!You should go see Lucy at F&C.

She checks all your boxes and then she will check your prostrate.

Welcome to the forum.

TrolleyDodger
08-12-22, 17:08
You can stand by your original comment but since others have said they have seen her boyfriend and her needles I say she's not worth what you paid.

You can keep her Trolley!And I stated I probably won't repeat so I won't be "keeping her". This place is to share info, so I did. Some people don't mind the party supplies so if that's their thing and they are on a budget, a c-note to drop a load in her is most definitely a cheap cum dumpster.

LucBlake
08-13-22, 11:24
You should go see Lucy at F&C.

Welcome to the forum.I see what you did there.

SomeoneOC
08-13-22, 13:05

Welcome to the forum.Thank you! Can you please clarify what's F&C? Do you have a link?

Thanks again!

SomeoneOC
08-13-22, 13:11
With all due respect, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Need a few more details, latina, white, natural boobs, fake ones. Plenty of information otherwise that can be given on the other prerequisites.Agreed. Looking for someone who most people would rate at least 7 or 8 on looks.

Definitely prefer all natural. Race: Latina, white, or Asian.

Being open to camel slide would be a bonus.

Thank you!

Mel
08-13-22, 18:39
then she will check your prostrate.

With her tongue.

Rndmng
08-15-22, 17:39

Welcome to the forum.Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related.

GuysTT2
08-19-22, 21:19
Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related.Don't be scurrrud! LOLOLOL 😜.

SaltyDog
08-20-22, 22:11

- young.

- pretty.

- offers full GFE +DFK.

Thank you!I definitely agree with what Chris said about Lucy fitting your needs. Park on the side of the gas station. Amazing woman that Lucy.

Fat Richard
08-22-22, 11:36
Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related."I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face." (Tony Soprano).

Eddy68
08-22-22, 17:52
Don't be scurrrud! LOLOLOL.He is a rookie LOL. Everyone in that place has licked my flower pot since that ain't my thing I tell them what you doing.

F&C where the old ladies about to retire.

GuysTT2
08-23-22, 09:20
He is a rookie LOL. Everyone in that place has licked my flower pot since that ain't my thing I tell them what you doing.

F&C where the old ladies about to retire.NOW YA TALKIN! LOLOLOL. Get her tongue flippy flappy in my cornhole any day of the week! .

SomeoneOC
08-23-22, 14:36
I definitely agree with what Chris said about Lucy fitting your needs. Park on the side of the gas station. Amazing woman that Lucy.Where do I find this Lucy? Can you please share a link?

Thanks!

EmcSquared
08-24-22, 09:33

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Yorba-Linda/Carli420

Check it.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.

Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.

I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.

Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.

I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.

Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.

WowU812
08-24-22, 16:37
Seen her in LA and now she's back.

No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.

Message on SA, work out your own deal.

But she for real.

Hook us up with dets if you get it.

HapaBoy86
08-24-22, 22:41
Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.

Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.

I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.

Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.

I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.

Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.Alexis and her many handles was my secret BBFS cip gal back in the day when she was somewhat skinny. She loved getting banged hard and fast.

Than many more guys started to see her and the bare was let out of the bag.

She tried to to the adult scene but it wasn't for her.

She has record as well and can be shady at times.

Saw her last year and man she got fat with them Thick Thighs and very round caboose. Man when ya put her face down ass up that moon is large but still can take a dick beating.

I tried bbfscip with her again and she said No. Possibly some have got it but I was told No baby.

GuysTT2
08-25-22, 01:20

But she for real.

Hook us up with dets if you get it.Mad props. She's a hottie.

WowU812
08-25-22, 12:12
Mad props. She's a hottie.Was one of my ATF. End of month, they all need rent, hit her up.

PersonaX
08-25-22, 13:46

But she for real.

Hook us up with dets if you get it.I've talked with her before. She's asking for too much. She asked me something like 500-600.

PersonaX
08-25-22, 13:47
Was one of my ATF. End of month, they all need rent, hit her up.Was? Why is she not anymore? Does she do anal?

WowU812
08-25-22, 14:56
Was? Why is she not anymore? Does she do anal?I am usually a "one and done" just so many options on SA.

Never anal did with her.

EmcSquared
08-26-22, 09:42
Alexis and her many handles was my secret BBFS cip gal back in the day when she was somewhat skinny. She loved getting banged hard and fast.

Than many more guys started to see her and the bare was let out of the bag.

She tried to to the adult scene but it wasn't for her.

She has record as well and can be shady at times.

Saw her last year and man she got fat with them Thick Thighs and very round caboose. Man when ya put her face down ass up that moon is large but still can take a dick beating.

I tried bbfscip with her again and she said No. Possibly some have got it but I was told No baby.Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.

Tjinla2001
08-26-22, 12:33
The department is doing a good job. The high volume seed dumps are given prioirty and the conscientious ones have already recieved the first or even 2nd monkeypox vaccine.

Punter3
08-26-22, 16:37
The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.Little Selena is still around and occasionally participates in the gang bang parties.

HapaBoy86
08-26-22, 18:10
Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.LittleSelena was fun to bang and very secretly open minded (rawr) but last appt with her awhile back.

Man, I licked and sucked them hard small nipples and titties than went down south for pink taco Tuesday and and just as I licked the clit.

The sour stank smell slapped me in the face and said ya want some of this? Hell nah, told her bend over sweetie and let me bang that kitty til it cries.

Never went back.

BeeHive5
08-27-22, 14:44
Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.I've been trying to see her but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Little Salena isn't on hx anymore. Account looks to be gone.

MaxMonster
08-27-22, 15:10

Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.She gained that much that fast?? Wow. Honestly she was ok for me. I dunno maybe we just didn't vibe.

Cucara7676
08-28-22, 18:31
Do you have her contact info?

Jedi69;5441783]Yeah she is still active. I got to enjoy her sweet, super tight and wet pussy and her large firm boobs in Glendale and Ontario a couple months ago. She will never ever return to Hx. You can thank that old hag KandiKat89 for that.

NoRubber
08-28-22, 19:09
Does anyone know Whisper?

She was a quiet ebony gal, real chill.

I tried contacting her but no luck. I was away for a few months and wondering if she switched numbers and I missed it.

Last number I have is -9412.

Someone new answers that.

Rdyn Nvu
08-29-22, 12:43
I remember seeing her one time, when she first hit hx. We fucked, she sucked me off, made her tear up a bit with deepthroating. We hugged and said goodbye. She then texts me 15 minutes later saying since I made her cry, she can't see me anymore LOL.

Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.

AntiTalented
08-30-22, 14:31

The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.Damn she still around?

Tjinla2001
09-03-22, 18:06
I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.

Anontt6
09-04-22, 16:07
I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.

Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.

Tjinla2001
09-04-22, 16:27
Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.

Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.Mayumi doesn't want to see younger guys because it is more work her. She loves me because I slip it in and cum fast and get the hell out of there. She hates men.

ChrisPoontang
09-04-22, 16:38
Mayumi doesn't want to see younger guys because it is more work her. She loves me because I slip it in and cum fast and get the hell out of there. She hates men.A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?

Mayumi is a prime example of why America is in trouble.

In any other country in the world she'd be forced to get into another line of work or she'd starve to death in some dark alley.

Here, she flourishes and has more customers then she knows what to do with.

The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.

DonkeyPuncha
09-05-22, 14:14
Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.

Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.I'm not sure about that. When I fucked her, I did a little mommy dirty talk, and she went along with it (she's old enough to be my mom, and probably most mongers here). Wasn't that fun fucking her and I wouldn't see her again though.

MrSweat69
09-05-22, 17:43
A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?

In any other country in the world she'd be forced to get into another line of work or she'd starve to death in some dark alley.

The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.Amen. Sad but true!

SaltyDog
09-05-22, 20:57
A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?

The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.Mayumi asked me why I haven't seen her, maybe I have a new friend she says. I tell her I'm nowhere near Irvine so she says.

Ok.

When you want to come let me know early.

Is she that popular still? 20 years ago she was ok, still had shitty attitude. But her skin felt smooth back then not rough like now. I still think she'll be texting me but I'll just have to ignore some more.

Eddy68
09-06-22, 02:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Eddy68
09-06-22, 02:23
She gained that much that fast?? Wow. Honestly she was ok for me. I dunno maybe we just didn't vibe.I agree with this I actually went on face time and told her can I see how she currently looks I told her you know what I can't see you traffic rough. I didn't want to tell her Jesus she looks like a Taco Bell combo but she the burrito. She a big girl now.

OCpyro
09-06-22, 19:19
I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.

Tjinla2001
09-07-22, 11:58
Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.I have not. I'm not sure if she has been vaxxed against monkeypox. Mayumi is fully vaxxed.

BrianGold99
09-10-22, 12:16

But she for real.

Hook us up with dets if you get it.Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.

ElCucuy
09-10-22, 12:40
Saw her about a month ago and forgot to post. I was in the mood for a skinny white girl so I hit her up. She does look a bit rough but her body is nice and tight. Tiny tits but I didn't mind. She smelled good and gave a decent BBBJ. As others have stated, BBFS is her default. She is a screamer and can take a pounding. Not sure I will repeat because she freaking blows your phone up daily and it gets annoying. Thankfully it's my burner phone but seeing the daily texts from her gets old pretty quick. She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.I did not go bare with Jensweethearts but I could tell she would allow it. She takes good direction. Let me face fuck her, but no CIM. She's a spinner. Some pics are with padded bra, but she's a flat A. Did take some nipple pinching. Able to pick her up and fuck her in the air. She has texted me a couple of times desperate for an appointment, but hasn't blown up my phone. I'd repeat with her because she does aim to please. Only turnoffs are her motel is a dump and the room was cluttered. Also, she will pitch a sob story looking for regulars.

WowU812
09-10-22, 14:47
Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.

Pmanhere
09-10-22, 15:25
She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.Incalls? She's a pro? Does she post anywhere besides SA?

WowU812
09-10-22, 15:42
Incalls? She's a pro? Does she post anywhere besides SA?Not sure what is a pro, but I saw her on SA. And lets guys come to her apartment.

BMoreDog69
09-10-22, 16:28
OK, I am not saying SBs are not pros, but for the sake of the argument: a pro advertises, usually on an escort website. There is an explicit exchange of funds for a specific amount of time, services "implied" or explicitly stated. I get this doesn't sound different from SBs. I suppose a non-pro SB doesn't necessarily kick you out after the hour (or whatever) is up, or after the first pop.

Not sure what is a pro, but I saw her on SA. And lets guys come to her apartment.

WowU812
09-10-22, 17:06
OK, I am not saying SBs are not pros, but for the sake of the argument: a pro advertises, usually on an escort website. There is an explicit exchange of funds for a specific amount of time, services "implied" or explicitly stated. I get this doesn't sound different from SBs. I suppose a non-pro SB doesn't necessarily kick you out after the hour (or whatever) is up, or after the first pop.LOL.

Pro, non-pro, it's all the same. When I'm done, it's time for you to leave.

BeeHive5
09-11-22, 20:36
Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.Messaged her on there and she just asked for 1 k to meet. LOL. So that's a no from me. She quote you guys that high?

WowU812
09-11-22, 21:26
Messaged her on there and she just asked for 1 k to meet. LOL. So that's a no from me. She quote you guys that high?Less than half.

PersonaX
09-12-22, 01:06
Less than half.I don't believe the less than half. She asked for 600 for me and said she gets a ton of young good looking guys like me who pay that prices. Because I had asked her if those guys paying those high prices were old sugar daddies or not 🤣.

The most I would do with her is prob 350 but she would not budge.

HapaBoy86
09-12-22, 06:03
Phucddover she's a MILF and loves penis inside her and especially if ya know her them 2 holes are open for bare. Of course her mouth is always open 24/7 for BBBJ.

She is my go to gal on HX for cip and cia for years!

Plus she always sending out specials if ya subscribe to her network.

Just saw her again and it was wham bam thankyou mam for them 2 holes of main course bare banging.

WowU812
09-12-22, 12:23
I don't believe the less than half. She asked for 600 for me and said she gets a ton of young good looking guys like me who pay that prices. Because I had asked her if those guys paying those high prices were old sugar daddies or not 🤣.

The most I would do with her is prob 350 but she would not budge.It's not difficult to be younger and better looking than me, but unlikely to have as much money. Pretty easy to get a group of hot girls off seeking on my boat or beach house for a weekend with no promise of money.

I gave her 400.

Tjinla2001
09-12-22, 13:03
Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.Mayumi wanted $180 for the friend so I went and saw Viet Kim instead at $220. The Viet Kim session is longer and I am more comfortable in the rundown motel setting vs. an Irvine garden apartment where everybody in the complex knows what Mayumi is doing.

VeryInterest
09-12-22, 19:05
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QUEENshelby

260 bbfscip msog.

Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.

HapaBoy86
09-12-22, 23:54

260 bbfscip msog.

Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.Yah, I was one pf her first customers when she first came onto HX and was good looking and skinny with a nice tight ass and couche.

I BBFS cip her every appt and I think it was a about 12 or 13 appts ciping her.

She loves her 420 and than got a douchebag bf than they split and she came back for awhile and more ciping.

Got another BF he knocked her up and has been off and on HX with new handles as well.

Saw she came back and I follow her snapchat and could tell she gained weight but when I got appt and the door opened. I was like damn WTF happened and she has really let herself go physically and mentally!

I still went through with appt and caught up with her life and baby issues and etc.

She has Fat ass now, saggy boobs, couche is loose and glad I hit that kitty cause when I went down for some HelloKitty I could start to smell it.

Hit her "now" round ass from the back and pounded away in mish till bare completion.

I won't repeat and hopefully she get her shit together cause she was one cool chick to bang!

NoRubber
09-14-22, 18:43
She is supposedly being advertised as Latina Luna by a K-org.

Anyone seen her lately? How does she look like?

Anyone care to share ad links to pictures?

I can't seem to find any.

NoRubber
09-14-22, 18:44
Incalls? So is she advertising elsewhere than Seeking?

She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.

WowU812
09-14-22, 18:52
Incalls? So is she advertising elsewhere than Seeking?No. But if you get her contact from seeking arrangement, she is bringing guys back to her apartment.

NoRubber
09-15-22, 10:36
Anyone visited her?

Advertising openly BBFS and based out of an apartment in rancho Cucamonga.

Seems a little psychotic so not sure to visit or pass.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/92278612/9093635223

Tjinla2001
09-15-22, 12:23
Anyone visited her?

Advertising openly BBFS and based out of an apartment in rancho Cucamonga.

Seems a little psychotic so not sure to visit or pass.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/92278612/9093635223This has been covered before. Post operative transsexual.

EmcSquared
09-16-22, 09:57
She's fucking hot! Did you get BBFS again? She's in Vegas right now.She be calling the Bay area her home now but frequently visits the OC, which is where I usually bang her. She tours the country with her doubles partner. Kayla was just in the DC and Tyson's Corner a week ago.

A few pics from one of my many sexy dates. Looking forward to her visiting the OC again soon. I don't travel to NorCal no more.

Roger Eggin
09-16-22, 13:42
She be calling the Bay area her home now but frequently visits the OC, which is where I usually bang her. She tours the country with her doubles partner. Kayla was just in the DC and Tyson's Corner a week ago.

A few pics from one of my many sexy dates. Looking forward to her visiting the OC again soon. I don't travel to NorCal no more.She has been very clear about being non-GFE when I have inquired in the past. I'm guessing YMMV for anything beyond that.

CaptCaveman99
09-17-22, 18:48

260 bbfscip msog.

Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.Saw her pre-baby and even though she was skinny, her body was very 'soft' & no tone at all, tits were pretty saggy then too. Cool laid back attitude though.

DreamFreez
09-18-22, 13:38
She has been very clear about being non-GFE when I have inquired in the past. I'm guessing YMMV for anything beyond that.That guy post about stuff that happened 200 years back nothing current.

It's like saying Dodge Challenger 72 was nice in 1972, it's garbage right now and need a whole lot of fixing!

HapaBoy86
09-20-22, 00:32
Saw her pre-baby and even though she was skinny, her body was very 'soft' & no tone at all, tits were pretty saggy then too. Cool laid back attitude though.I kinda miss her when she was sorta skinny and a little younger. But, now the kid has put mileage on her body / face and hygiene.

She was one enjoyable girl to bang in all positions and all holes her open to me. I jizzed in he mouth, vag and that starfish was tight but I squirted my man cream all up into that butthole.

Plus, she was always so damn high as kite on 420 when we played.

I have a friend who used to own a 420 store on Santa Monica Blvd before he closed shop. After he closed he had alot of excess so I would pay him for certain amount of bags and trade hrly dates with Queen for some boom boom time.

I don't use the stuff but it did come in handy a few times with some HX chicks.

HapaBoy86
09-20-22, 00:39
Jensweethearts, dammit I can't believe I went to see her.

Was on job meeting and a few associates we're looking hot and it got my blood flowing. Hoped on HX and saw that I was basically 10 minutes from her hotel so reached out to her and made the appt. Since I was in a suit I stopped off at target to buy some gym shorts / thing slippers and blk t-shirt and changed in car and went plow away in her.

She still looks the same worn-out, lost in her mind, but still loved that I came all up in her pussy.

Baby, faster and deeper and cum in me. I sure did!

Eddy68
09-22-22, 12:14

Was on job meeting and a few associates we're looking hot and it got my blood flowing. Hoped on HX and saw that I was basically 10 minutes from her hotel so reached out to her and made the appt. Since I was in a suit I stopped off at target to buy some gym shorts / thing slippers and blk t-shirt and changed in car and went plow away in her.

She still looks the same worn-out, lost in her mind, but still loved that I came all up in her pussy.

Baby, faster and deeper and cum in me. I sure did!Yup she a cumdumster but that's what we all like LOL.

EmcSquared
09-22-22, 17:53
I haven't seen the 2 camera set-up in awhile. Keep up the good work!Here's the view from the other side so you can see the expression on her face as she lowers her wet dripping pussy down to my bare dick. I love barebacking girls CG style. I get to play with their tits, reach up and suck on them nipples, pull their head down for DFK, and wrap my hands around their small waist and butt and grind them against my cock. Plus this is really the only position where you can hold the 2 camera technique and let her do all the work LOL.

She was hosting in the Anaheim area last week.

NielTough
09-23-22, 02:18
A bit new here but have done my visits across Cali.

Anyone seen this gal lately? Last time I saw her was 3 months ago when I was down south for a trip. Took it good BBFS and said I could've cip after (God, I know) but wasn't happy with what I offered even though she liked it.

https://escort13.com/post/65797353?currentPage=6

HapaBoy86
09-23-22, 06:32
Here's the view from the other side so you can see the expression on her face as she lowers her wet dripping pussy down to my bare dick. I love barebacking girls CG style. I get to play with their tits, reach up and suck on them nipples, pull their head down for DFK, and wrap my hands around their small waist and butt and grind them against my cock. Plus this is really the only position where you can hold the 2 camera technique and let her do all the work LOL.

She was hosting in the Anaheim area last week.She is looking for a sugar daddy right now to help her with her bills and such. Since she took over her fathers property after he passed life has been a lot more harder on due to responsibilities and she wants a baby.

Next dude that cips her better use a fake name, untraceable cell #, etc. She will come looking for her baby daddy for child support!

HapaBoy86
09-23-22, 06:36
Yup she a cumdumster but that's what we all like LOL.Yup, her and Haleyryderr both told me cum in them deep "baby" your perfectly fine to fill up my pussy up. RawR.

EmcSquared
09-23-22, 17:12
Since she took over her fathers property after he passed life has been a lot more harder on due to responsibilities and she wants a baby.Yup probably why she be sunburned lately. She a Farmer's Daughter now. I just banged her and she look like a Maine lobster LOL. Pounding her so hard during doggie I wanted to push her off the bed but she clutched the bed sheets ha ha! I never CIM although she can bring me to the edge every time. Always CIP. My man chowder always end up in her cervix.

Next dude that cips her better use a fake name, untraceable cell #, etc. She will come looking for her baby daddy for child support!I ain't worried. Vasectomy. My ASSault rifle fully loaded, but shooting blanks only for sound effect. No harm. No foul.

DrCock
09-24-22, 15:29

Baby, faster and deeper and cum in me. I sure did!Jen is a sweetheart with me. She's a Spinner which I Love and gets wet and really into it!

EmcSquared
09-26-22, 10:00

260 bbfscip msog.

Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.If you PM this is her Canned Response:

Queenshelby. Sep 12 2022 . Hello there and thank you for taking the time to PM me. I'm Shelby, 27 why / o white girl, standing at 5'2 and weigh 115 lbs, with 34 A breasts. I am available in Norwalk for the next few days. I offer a full GFE experience, and my menu includes DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO (on me only), FIV, FOV, FIA, 69, Camel Slides, CFS, COA, COT, COB, and MSOG if time allows. Fetishes are offered, just let me know what you are interested in. My rates are: $220 for the half hour, $280 for 45 minutes, and $350 for the hour. All additional hours after the first are $200. Pics and videos are extra $75. Please text me at 949-4 XX-4 XXX when you are ready to set an appointment. Thanks and hope to meet soon, Shelby.

I kinda miss her when she was sorta skinny and a little younger. But, now the kid has put mileage on her body / face and hygiene. She was one enjoyable girl to bang in all positions and all holes her open to me. I jizzed in he mouth, vag and that starfish was tight but I squirted my man cream all up into that butthole.

Saw her pre-baby and even though she was skinny, her body was very 'soft' & no tone at all, tits were pretty saggy then too. Cool laid back attitude though.

Yah, I was one pf her first customers when she first came onto HX and was good looking and skinny with a nice tight ass and couche.

I BBFS cip her every appt and I think it was a about 12 or 13 appts ciping her.LOL you may have passed me coming down the stairs from her place on your way up. I only know her from her original handle ShelbyL when she first joined Hx. She was one of those secret BBFSCIP that us Hx experts kept to ourselves. Yeah she was much hotter when I be giving her creampies, typically in the 150-200 range. All holes open but I ain't no Hershey Highway kind of guy, but if you DATY her be sure you tasted my man chowder!

These pics from her original account and what I remember her by. Nothing wrecks a young girlish figure faster than cloning.

Rollory
09-26-22, 18:18
I can confirm this. IsabellaRue has been advertising "OC Specials", but it's the same copy and pasted menu and rates. I'm not going to spend half a grand on a halfie with video on her.That's actually funny! She posted today about the "incall specials" so after doing some homework and seeing this post, I hit her asking for details on her special deal!

Yup, you guessed it. (said in vin scully voice).

No change in rate, just the pleasure of thinking you got a deal. And based on the avg service reviews I won't be taking the bait.

I am looking for a solid OC / Laguna area provider in $240-300 HR for later this week if anyone has recs.

AmgPhilly63
09-28-22, 17:52
She is looking for a sugar daddy right now to help her with her bills and such. Since she took over her fathers property after he passed life has been a lot more harder on due to responsibilities and she wants a baby.

Next dude that cips her better use a fake name, untraceable cell #, etc. She will come looking for her baby daddy for child support!Does anyone have any clue how to get a hold of this girl? I spent over an hour searching the forums and couldn't find it. Will Venmo you $50 for the effort in responding here. Thanks.

EmcSquared
09-28-22, 20:32
Kitihowaito / Nekoshou / Loloronie is now Soberkittem.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soberkittem18 years old--check!

95 pounds--check!

Large natural titties--check!

Cum inside pussy--check!

Oh daddy, I love how you fill up your little girl's tight pussy. Kiss me daddy. I want to feel your throbbing cock inside me. Mommy won't be back until tomorrow. You can have me all night daddy. I just finished my period daddy. You can cum inside me! --check!

HapaBoy86
09-28-22, 21:04
18 years old--check!

95 pounds--check!

Large natural titties--check!

Cum inside pussy--check!

Oh daddy, I love how you fill up your little girl's tight pussy. Kiss me daddy. I want to feel your throbbing cock inside me. Mommy won't be back until tomorrow. You can have me all night daddy. I just finished my period daddy. You can cum inside me! --check!Did ya motorboat them titties? I was in that same position her standing me bouncing on jr while motor boated them titties in my face moaning. Than exploded all up into her while my man juice leaked from her twat still inside her.

GuysTT2
09-29-22, 00:59
Does anyone have any clue how to get a hold of this girl? I spent over an hour searching the forums and couldn't find it. Will Venmo you $50 for the effort in responding here. Thanks.Maybe she doesn't want to be found.