PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties. OC style

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

HapaBoy86
05-27-20, 00:09
I've even had girls I've bb before tell me no when I wanted to repeat. If they say no, I respect it, they don't have to bb you all the time, shit, they may even be recovering from something. I had bb lined up with one and then she said she couldn't weeks later because she had caught something.I've had same situation where I always get BBFS from a girl but when inside she tells me not this date. I too respect when a girl says that but don't cry like some of these 30/40/50 why / o do. Man there a bunch of Fat Asses as well. Many of the hx girls I see divulge many times who some of these hx handles of Fat and creepy looking doods are. Its funny as shit cause they're some of the high level players idiot mods on hx. You ever see when girls post up pics and you see her sitting on some dude or sucking his rod. Yo can see his belly and few rolls, fat fingers, thick ass thighs.

And fat all around his genital area. Only way you get that is "overweight"!

SteakTartare
05-27-20, 11:23
LOL I love reading the butthurt blogs of these obese Hx fatfucks who complain inside the private clubs that they didn't get Steak-quality service from hot spinner chicks ha ha ha.

Steak.

I've had same situation where I always get BBFS from a girl but when inside she tells me not this date. I too respect when a girl says that but don't cry like some of these 30/40/50 why / o do. Man there a bunch of Fat Asses as well. Many of the hx girls I see divulge many times who some of these hx handles of Fat and creepy looking doods are. Its funny as shit cause they're some of the high level players idiot mods on hx. You ever see when girls post up pics and you see her sitting on some dude or sucking his rod. Yo can see his belly and few rolls, fat fingers, thick ass thighs.

And fat all around his genital area. Only way you get that is "overweight"!

Jurge
05-27-20, 16:31
LOL I love reading the butthurt blogs of these obese Hx fatfucks who complain inside the private clubs that they didn't get Steak-quality service from hot spinner chicks ha ha ha.

Steak.Its honestly all about attitude and personality the guys have towards the girls. I'm a big dude, tall but big, and yet some providers still give me very quality service. Those guys probably treat them like shit and act creepy as fuck.

SDHobbyGuy
05-27-20, 18:04
Its honestly all about attitude and personality the guys have towards the girls. I'm a big dude, tall but big, and yet some providers still give me very quality service. Those guys probably treat them like shit and act creepy as fuck.Yes indeed, as with all girls (inside or outside the hobby) the quality of service is greatly dependent on how well you treat them and how personable you are. I am one of of those "fatfucks" and yet I still get consistently great service. Sure, no way any of these hot girls would even take a second look at me at a bar, but that why I'm in this hobby. Great service can always be had if you just play your cards right.

VaqueroNegro
05-27-20, 21:33
Yes indeed, as with all girls (inside or outside the hobby) the quality of service is greatly dependent on how well you treat them and how personable you are. I am one of of those "fatfucks" and yet I still get consistently great service. Sure, no way any of these hot girls would even take a second look at me at a bar, but that why I'm in this hobby. Great service can always be had if you just play your cards right.Agreed. While it can be kind of a turn-on to think you're getting better service than the next guy because of some quality you possess, looks really have little to no effect on the level of service you receive. In my experience as long as you practice good hygiene, treat them right, and of course have the $$ you'll get great service depending on the girl.

Hadez
05-28-20, 08:26
Agreed. While it can be kind of a turn-on to think you're getting better service than the next guy because of some quality you possess, looks really have little to no effect on the level of service you receive. In my experience as long as you practice good hygiene, treat them right, and of course have the $$ you'll get great service depending on the girl.

I agree with this

If people want to feel good about their weight and put down others for their weight than I guess that works for them.

I have no complaints about the services I get from hot chicks. Probably has something to do with the smelling good, manscaping, treating the ladies the way they want to be treated and having money.

Some girls are concerned with how a monger looks but most of them are business girls and are concerned with more business concepts.

Eddy68
05-30-20, 12:18
Seen her twice both CIP.Hot Valerie try to play the part she didn't receive my text message after 2 days of planning then told me come up after 15 minutes keep in mind I wanted a 90 min BBFS cip ***** try to jack my time. I see 3-5 women a week I told her ain't no one going cut my time after I told her so since you text 15 minutes after my text I assume my time is being pushed she told me no. So I bounced. Hope you mongers don't get this issue.

SteakTartare
06-02-20, 00:57
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ScarlettJems

Scarlett Jems still active in OC. YMMV but I got BBFSCIP, BBBJDT, DATY, but no kissing. There are some reports about shady pre-pay shenanigans. In my opinion, anyone who is dumb enough to pre-pay any chick prior to meeting deserves to be emptied of his bank account, so that he learns his lesson. Money does not exchange hands until her panties are on the floor, she is on her knees, and your dick is pushing against her tonsils. Enough said.

I highly recommend doggie. Her ass will drive you crazy! So perfect with a tiny waist and super long smooth legs. Enjoy the screenshots if you like tall thin blondes.

Steak.

TranzorZ
06-02-20, 11:06
No kissing due to COVID?

I stopped seeing her because she was a little fishy down sauce has that been taken care of since? (Also because she spent too much time shooting up beforehand) Thanks in advance for the review.

Scarlett Jems still active in OC. YMMV but I got BBFSCIP, BBBJDT, DATY, but no kissing. There are some reports about shady pre-pay shenanigans. In my opinion, anyone who is dumb enough to pre-pay any chick prior to meeting deserves to be emptied of his bank account, so that he learns his lesson. Money does not exchange hands until her panties are on the floor, she is on her knees, and your dick is pushing against her tonsils. Enough said.

I highly recommend doggie. Her ass will drive you crazy! So perfect with a tiny waist and super long smooth legs. Enjoy the screenshots if you like tall thin blondes.

Steak.

HardRick
06-02-20, 17:09
There are some reports about shady pre-pay shenanigans. In my opinion, anyone who is dumb enough to pre-pay any chick prior to meeting deserves to be emptied of his bank account, so that he learns his lesson. Money does not exchange hands until her panties are on the floor, she is on her knees, and your dick is pushing against her tonsils. Enough said.I got my money back. Their PayPal got flagged. I ain't even mad LOL.

HapaBoy86
06-02-20, 19:15

Steak.Used to see her several times when she was ScarlettStephens and always using a local hotel near the circle in the LBC. Before she changed to current handle. Yes, her body was spectacular when I was inside her pumping away in doggy and those nice soft ass cheeks bouncing back and forth til I purge all inside her juicy wet pussy. Was fun extending them long ass cheer leader legs of her and pin them back over her head or high in the air and just pump away asa hard and Deep as I can.

SteakTartare
06-02-20, 20:29
SJ's ass and long legs are definitely her best features. She has an impressive thigh gap.

Steak.

Used to see her several times when she was ScarlettStephens.
Was fun extending them long ass cheer leader legs of her and pin them back over her head or high in the air and just pump away as hard and deep as I can.

Matt562
06-03-20, 01:39
I was robbed by Scarlett and some surfer looking guy not that long ago. It wasn't prepaid, she took the money and ran while the surfer guy stood guard. She also shoots up. Stay far away from that ***** LOL.

SteakTartare
06-03-20, 10:25
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ShyGoneWild

She is available in Anaheim the next 2 days available for your BB pleasure. She doesn't post often anymore so take advantage you OC dudes. Here are close up shots of her so you have an idea. This is the pretty face and sexy thin body you will be looking at when you are pounding her mish and when slamming her tonsils. She is so much fun I kid you not.

Steak.

SteakTartare
06-03-20, 11:50
Normally I would advise you to report that shit on Hx but there are so many imbeciles over there who will pile on you for filing a rob report. Sorry to hear that. I could probably take on a surfer dude but the legal drama that follows ain't worth it. You did the right thing by walking away. That sucks because it is almost like a different girl you are talking about.

Steak.

I was robbed by Scarlett and some surfer looking guy not that long ago. It wasn't prepaid, she took the money and ran while the surfer guy stood guard. She also shoots up. Stay far away from that ***** LOL.

ScoopDaDrop
06-03-20, 13:00
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amber_Marie18

Saw her ad pop up and pm'd for menu and she quoted a pse option for $350 hr but no cip.

She said.

Take note this was offered without me even asking as I just simply pm'd her for menu and she listed the regular GFE menu and then the pse option so it would seem like a slam dunk I think.

Maxxxstud
06-03-20, 19:13
Posted this is the HX thread but wanted to add it here:

I took Nana for a whirl today and she gave the same legendary performance as when I last saw her up in LA about 2 years ago. She looks like she gained a little weight but nothing major, her face is nice and body was still banging. Session was non stop action from when we entered the bedroom until I left. She started to pull out the raincoat but put it away when I said no. What I found interesting is that she asked me to finish outside despite the fact I used to CIP when I saw her in LA, I think I was the first appt of the day so maybe that was why. So I finished on her belly and made a nice little mess LOL.

Definitely nice to meetup with her again as I don't want to deal with going to LA anymore (hate the traffic from OC and the parking is even worse imo). Worth a visit if you have never seen her. It looks like she'll be here until Saturday but that could always change. As with any provider, YMMV.

ScoopDaDrop
06-04-20, 01:36
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amber_Marie18

Saw her ad pop up and pm'd for menu and she quoted a pse option for $350 hr but no cip.

She said.

Take note this was offered without me even asking as I just simply pm'd her for menu and she listed the regular GFE menu and then the pse option so it would seem like a slam dunk I think.Confirmed. Saw her and she was true to the menu. Actually new to this, came over as a stripper, still weird how she knew what PSE was but probably booker. She told me $400 even though initially booker said $350. I wasn't going to fuss for $50 she delivered and delivered good. Full GFE, fun started in the shower began fucking her bare in the shower. Onto the bed, good head, tries DT but sucks well. Hoped on bare and fucked away. Pulled out in mish and came all over her. Good time, sweet girl. Young, pussy was juicy no lube needed and she was vocal and into the action.

HapaBoy86
06-04-20, 03:39
Posted this is the HX thread but wanted to add it here:

I took Nana for a whirl today and she gave the same legendary performance as when I last saw her up in LA about 2 years ago. She looks like she gained a little weight but nothing major, her face is nice and body was still banging. Session was non stop action from when we entered the bedroom until I left. She started to pull out the raincoat but put it away when I said no. What I found interesting is that she asked me to finish outside despite the fact I used to CIP when I saw her in LA, I think I was the first appt of the day so maybe that was why. So I finished on her belly and made a nice little mess LOL.

Definitely nice to meetup with her again as I don't want to deal with going to LA anymore (hate the traffic from OC and the parking is even worse imo). Worth a visit if you have never seen her. It looks like she'll be here until Saturday but that could always change. As with any provider, YMMV.People need to know that Nana is hot and cold when it comes to services. She might be good for a few days but day 3,4,and 5 her services is lackluster. Looking like she just woke up, lack of dfk and BBBJ, room looks like a disaster, and "yes" she might fall asleep on you're ass. Seriously!

Dokkennx
06-04-20, 12:20
HX is full of shit when it comes to ROBs. I tried to report one and by then end, it sounded like I raped the girl and stole her money. I swear those knuckleheads think they will get a free blowjob if they attack any guy who has a bad word to say about some ROB chick.

Normally I would advise you to report that shit on Hx but there are so many imbeciles over there who will pile on you for filing a rob report. Sorry to hear that. I could probably take on a surfer dude but the legal drama that follows ain't worth it. You did the right thing by walking away. That sucks because it is almost like a different girl you are talking about.

Steak.

SteakTartare
06-04-20, 18:54
These knuckleheads you are talking about are the pimps and their circle jerk of white knight buddies. They attacked you for reporting a ROB because you are bad for business. They are protecting the cash flow.

The gash makes the cash.

Steak.

HX is full of shit when it comes to ROBs. I tried to report one and by then end, it sounded like I raped the girl and stole her money. I swear those knuckleheads think they will get a free blowjob if they attack any guy who has a bad word to say about some ROB chick.

HapaBoy86
06-04-20, 21:44
Saw Amber_Marie18 and skinny dipping is allowed its just you can't pee in the pool if ya know what I mean.

She got a rumpshaker and young very friendly but also voice sounds young.

Just before I erupted I blasted all over her thick ass. 2nd shot was inside her ass.

Don't message me about rate. Do your own work and see her and go from there.

SCJohn
06-05-20, 03:14
HX is full of shit when it comes to ROBs. I tried to report one and by then end, it sounded like I raped the girl and stole her money. I swear those knuckleheads think they will get a free blowjob if they attack any guy who has a bad word to say about some ROB chick.Go ahead and post the info here so we know who to avoid.

HapaBoy86
06-05-20, 05:28
Go ahead and post the info here so we know who to avoid.Yah, create a thread for OC HX robs in OC section.

SCJohn
06-05-20, 10:07
skinny dipping is allowed its just you can't pee in the pool

LOL, love the analogy.

Dokkennx
06-05-20, 11:09
I've been pretty luck over the last 15 years. This was really the first time I've ever been on the true ROB end. Lots of promises not kept, but that is different. This one.

Jessica_baby.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessica_baby

Anyway. This was really just a case of promising me one thing then immediately going a different route, except I didn't to want to bother with her bullshit and a shitty session. Long story short. I tried to get her to refund my money and then she started a whole bunch of bullshit. It escalated but in the end I gave up and left. Tried to share story on HX and the white knights slammed me. By the way. As you can see now. She has negative rating. I've shared her BS with everyone on the down low. Just stay away from the blogs.

Dokk.

Yah, create a thread for OC HX robs in OC section.

Mb3333
06-05-20, 18:09
Saw Amber_Marie18 and skinny dipping is allowed its just you can't pee in the pool if ya know what I mean.

She got a rumpshaker and young very friendly but also voice sounds young.

Just before I erupted I blasted all over her thick ass. 2nd shot was inside her ass.

Don't message me about rate. Do your own work and see her and go from there.I have a message in. Was there an up sell to swim w / out the trunks?

JDog1234
06-05-20, 19:53
Been in this hobby for about 10 years off and on. Balancing needs with paranoia. I'm a product of the 80's with all the fear. Finally doing bbj (only CBJ before) maybe about 2 years ago. Still haven't done BBFS.

Recently have had 2 different providers try to hop on bare. Don't know how or why I stopped them but I did. CfS rarely works for me 1 out of 5. Just can't finish.

For you guys that are well versed in this, what advice would you have to stay safe (tips, tricks, techniques etc) how do you avoid landmines (if possible) etc. Feel free to pm me if that's better. I really want to explore this next level.

Armany
06-05-20, 20:18
Been in this hobby for about 10 years off and on. Balancing needs with paranoia. I'm a product of the 80's with all the fear. Finally doing bbj (only CBJ before) maybe about 2 years ago. Still haven't done BBFS.

Recently have had 2 different providers try to hop on bare. Don't know how or why I stopped them but I did. CfS rarely works for me 1 out of 5. Just can't finish.

For you guys that are well versed in this, what advice would you have to stay safe (tips, tricks, techniques etc) how do you avoid landmines (if possible) etc. Feel free to pm me if that's better. I really want to explore this next level.1. Get on PrEP (Can also use PEP after risky bare sex).

2. make sure you have your hep and 3 hpv shots.

3. Get tested every month.

4. Shower and pee exactly after sex.

5. Always use some lube to avoid cuts due to friction.

6. If a chick looks dirty or smells down there avoid.

7. Find chicks that are under the radar and aren't known for offering bare sex.

NoClue02
06-05-20, 21:48

For you guys that are well versed in this, what advice would you have to stay safe (tips, tricks, techniques etc) how do you avoid landmines (if possible) etc. Feel free to pm me if that's better. I really want to explore this next level.Don't do it JDog!! It's an addiction once you try it and you will crave for more and more LMAO! I started out with CBJ and cfs, gradually move up to BBBJ, and recently BBFS. Once I broke the bb cherry, I been wanting to do bb only, suck to go back to cfs. But yea, armany is right, med is one of the best for preventing / reducing the unwanted disease but not 100%. See a sp that are clean and utr is one of a safer ones. I mainly see korean sp for BBFS, and get tested every 3 months. Before you go bb, do a quick visual inspection and see if it clean or not and then decide LOL. My little head usually decide those for me, meaning it do what its want most the time hahahah.

I stopped the bb scene though, trying to go back to cfs and boy it is fawking hard LOL. Good luck and have fun. It is much better than cfs, just follow some precautions steps.

Armany
06-05-20, 23:00
Don't do it JDog!! It's an addiction once you try it and you will crave for more and more LMAO! I started out with CBJ and cfs, gradually move up to BBBJ, and recently BBFS. Once I broke the bb cherry, I been wanting to do bb only, suck to go back to cfs. But yea, armany is right, med is one of the best for preventing / reducing the unwanted disease but not 100%. See a sp that are clean and utr is one of a safer ones. I mainly see korean sp for BBFS, and get tested every 3 months. Before you go bb, do a quick visual inspection and see if it clean or not and then decide LOL. My little head usually decide those for me, meaning it do what its want most the time hahahah.

I stopped the bb scene though, trying to go back to cfs and boy it is fawking hard LOL. Good luck and have fun. It is much better than cfs, just follow some precautions steps.LOL same. First year of doing this I only did CBJ and cfs only. Used to be on nightshift before they took it down. I was so scared the first time I even got a BBBJ from an escort. Thought I was going to get all the diseases LOL. Thank god nothing yet. NoClue02 is right, It's a slippery slope. Right now I only do BBFS with almost every new girl I see. Be clean, look good and fit. Have your recent tests and a plan B with you and they're down 90% of time.

Doing bare is like doing drugs. If you really want to enjoy it, only do it once in a while, Especially if you're not on PrEP.

JDog1234
06-06-20, 03:46
Don't do it JDog!! It's an addiction once you try it and you will crave for more and more LMAO! I started out with CBJ and cfs, gradually move up to BBBJ, and recently BBFS. Once I broke the bb cherry, I been wanting to do bb only, suck to go back to cfs. But yea, armany is right, med is one of the best for preventing / reducing the unwanted disease but not 100%. See a sp that are clean and utr is one of a safer ones. I mainly see korean sp for BBFS, and get tested every 3 months. Before you go bb, do a quick visual inspection and see if it clean or not and then decide LOL. My little head usually decide those for me, meaning it do what its want most the time hahahah.

I stopped the bb scene though, trying to go back to cfs and boy it is fawking hard LOL. Good luck and have fun. It is much better than cfs, just follow some precautions steps.How do you see a sp that's clean (how would you know) or utr?

Eddy68
06-06-20, 10:17
LOL same. First year of doing this I only did CBJ and cfs only. Used to be on nightshift before they took it down. I was so scared the first time I even got a BBBJ from an escort. Thought I was going to get all the diseases LOL. Thank god nothing yet. NoClue02 is right, It's a slippery slope. Right now I only do BBFS with almost every new girl I see. Be clean, look good and fit. Have your recent tests and a plan B with you and they're down 90% of time.

Doing bare is like doing drugs. If you really want to enjoy it, only do it once in a while, Especially if you're not on PrEP.Once you go raw it's game over been doing raw since 18 what you think? LOL is what it is best feeling once you go to the dark side ain't no returning you want to die happy or never lived life. Yes this includes raw in other countries I gone.

PussyDestroyr
06-06-20, 10:28
1. Get on PrEP (Can also use PEP after risky bare sex).

2. make sure you have your hep and 3 hpv shots.

3. Get tested every month.

4. Shower and pee exactly after sex.

5. Always use some lube to avoid cuts due to friction.

6. If a chick looks dirty or smells down there avoid.

7. Find chicks that are under the radar and aren't known for offering bare sex.I also recommend getting vaccinated for Hep A and Hep B. Once you go to the dark side, no one goes back. You have been warned.

BBNovice2018
06-06-20, 11:52
IMHO, they are very risk. If you feel it's too risk then it probably is. Don't worry about the money. Just walk away so you can fuck another day.

For you guys that are well versed in this, what advice would you have to stay safe (tips, tricks, techniques etc) how do you avoid landmines (if possible) etc. Feel free to pm me if that's better. I really want to explore this next level.

SteakTartare
06-06-20, 12:20
That's like worrying about getting burned, then jumping head first into an active volcano ha ha ha.

Steak.

one of the best for preventing / reducing the unwanted disease but not 100%. See a sp that are clean

I mainly see korean sp for BBFS, and get tested every 3 months.

NoClue02
06-06-20, 14:15
How do you see a sp that's clean (how would you know) or utr?The truth is there is no way you to know if the girl is disease free or not. Like many mentioned in the past, it a risk that you just have to decide whether to do it or not. Low volume or clean non druggies sp has lower chance but it not a guarantee. This is why I decided to stop because I'm not on any prep med and def don't want to push my luck. Other might disagree as they say they have bbfscip / cia for many yrs and catch nothing.

DogBoy14
06-06-20, 20:42
1. Get on PrEP (Can also use PEP after risky bare sex).Hi. What is PrEP and PEP? Thanks for the suggestions.

Loveit Ca
06-07-20, 10:32
I for one haven't skipped a beat. If anything its been easier and less costly.

All of these have been 100% BBFS CIP without a problem.

Yes, last one is most definitely who it is if you recognizeDid I guess right? Whoever she is, where do I find her?

Loveit Ca
06-07-20, 16:15
I for one haven't skipped a beat. If anything its been easier and less costly.

All of these have been 100% BBFS CIP without a problem.

Yes, last one is most definitely who it is if you recognizeI'd actually like to know who all three of the last three ladies are. They all look very appealing!

HapaBoy86
06-08-20, 00:53
The truth is there is no way you to know if the girl is disease free or notExactly, there is absolutely no way if you know a chick is dirty! A girl will lie to to 100% all the time when it comes to this kinda info. And, ask yourself this have you been sick yourself and saw a girl? Did any monger lie cause they're thinking with the small head.

NoClue02
06-08-20, 01:13
Hi. What is PrEP and PEP? Thanks for the suggestions.They're just med that treat and prevent hiv virus. Prep like truvada and couple more brands that you take once a day that help REDUCE your chance of catching hiv virus. Pep is med, two types, you takes if you think you exposed to the virus, best take it no more than 72 hours post exposure. Google those and you can get more info and more type of meds out there.

Thanxxx
06-08-20, 02:00
Did I guess right? Whoever she is, where do I find her?Winner winner chicken dinner.

Well she'll be at my place again later tonight still or tomorrow. Actually, been at my place last couple months on average about twice a week. Usually for my bare minimum of a hour but always except couple of times ends up staying the night.

Last month was a time that she stayed pretty much the entire week.

Here's link to some posts about her already. SammyNew92.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=4788055&viewfull=1#post4788055.

Oc Amper
06-08-20, 14:20
Winner winner chicken dinner.

Well she'll be at my place again later tonight still or tomorrow. Actually, been at my place last couple months on average about twice a week. Usually for my bare minimum of a hour but always except couple of times ends up staying the night.

Last month was a time that she stayed pretty much the entire week.

Here's link to some posts about her already. SammyNew92.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=4788055&viewfull=1#post4788055.Correcting URL.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=4788055&viewfull=1#post4788055

RoyEarle
06-11-20, 04:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Thanxxx
06-11-20, 16:38
Correcting URL.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=4788055&viewfull=1#post4788055Thanxxx appreciate the help.

Just had her over my place again last night. When I left her this morning she was with another regular of mine and a girlfriend of ours. What a hump day that was.

Wonder who'll come home to when I get off.

BadAssSilky
06-11-20, 18:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DreamFreez
06-11-20, 20:27
Believe that if you wish. Probably why been so easy for me to see. Been with her many times since first met right after that blog not a concern of mine at all.

Yes thin for sure. Can take a dick though and loves it. Has honestly one of the sweetest tasting little yum yum around. Gets so wet especially if DATY is done the way she likes.

Many times.

All you say is oh so true. She's trying to get better but its an extremely difficult journey. Like said known her for some time now almost too well. As enough to actually discuss rehab. Taking her to moms, just chillaxing. She'll just come over time to time to get away from it all.

*.Wasn't she a pornstar? Tiffany from x. Art? Does she still look like the videos, CarliEvelyn disappointed me lol so was curious

https://www.xvideos.com/models/tiffany-thompson

ID2468
06-11-20, 20:34
Wasn't she a pornstar? Tiffany from x. Art? Does she still look like the videos, CarliEvelyn disappointed me lol so was curious

https://www.xvideos.com/models/tiffany-thompsonIt is her. Popular girl during 2012.

Thanxxx
06-11-20, 23:59
Seriously, sure you're not high as fuck yourself!

IMHO, they are very risk. If you feel it's too risk then it probably is. Don't worry about the money. Just walk away so you can fuck another day.With all due respect. Guess you must be a lurker who doesn't fuck. Or fucking clueless on the topic.

Yeah probably better off keeping your money for another day to fuck. Someday never comes.

Yes, not everyone does drugs, just as like some don't consider alcohol and marijuana drugs. I find it harder to find someone who does nothing at all then one would think.

Honestly, nobody immediately comes to mind. Everyone I've seen in this hobby my dozen years either still drinks or at least smokes pot. On top of that most also do one or more other harder drugs are used as well.

Just my take on this.

Unfortunately, know about this topic all too well. Just recently had my dearly beloved guardian angel D pass away from an accidental overdose. Not only did she consider myself her best friend. We lived together.

The last couple of years noticed more and more both regulars and newbies getting fatter and fatter. It's a side effect from Fattenall usage. Yes, I refer to fentanyl. As.

Fattenall.

ScoopDaDrop
06-12-20, 00:18
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Roseg0ld

This girl popped up under new profiles today and decided to take her for a ride.

Quoted standard GFE menu for $300 hr and camel was listed so figured worth a stab.

Very considerate and punctual kept me updated the whole way and arrived on time.

Not as good looking as pics little extra in the middle but overall solid and cute.

She arrived to my place rinsed off and the fun began. Dfk, sucked on her titties while rubbing her puss which got nice and wet.

BJ was decent but more hand than I care for and didn't go deep but in 69'it got better as she managed to get deeper.

Pussy was nice a clean no smell but a Bush didn't I didn't care much for.

I asked her if she was ready to fuck and without any mention she just hopped on bare. Rode me decently but didn't grind as good as I like so I started pounding her from below. Switched to Mish and went hard with her legs on my shoulders, then started going balls deep and felt like busting and I asked her where she wanted it and she said on her belly. Spewed all over her belly and was relaxed and feeling good. Both rinsed off and she asked if I wanted to Go again but I was relaxed and satisfied enough.

Here's where it got a bit awkward as she was leaving her donation was on the table and she told me "oh it's $500 because we went bare" now I can see why it would be extra for bare but just felt a bit annoyed that at no point was it discussed or mentioned beforehand. She mentioned she put it on her menu which was false as there was no mention and we never even discussed bare services through pm text or in person. No biggie as I gave her the cash but I would've preferred that she mentioned it beforehand because honestly I Wouldn't pay her $500 for bare as I just don't think she was a $500 level girl lookswise bare or no bare. No biggie no regrets gave her the cash and thanked her for a good time like a gentleman.

Cool girl overall and good service but not a repeat for me at $500.

HapaBoy86
06-12-20, 00:37

This girl popped up under new profiles today and decided to take her for a ride.

Quoted standard GFE menu for $300 hr and camel was listed so figured worth a stab.

Very considerate and punctual kept me updated the whole way and arrived on time.

Not as good looking as pics little extra in the middle but overall solid and cute.

She arrived to my place rinsed off and the fun began. Dfk, sucked on her titties while rubbing her puss which got nice and wet.

BJ was decent but more hand than I care for and didn't go deep but in 69'it got better as she managed to get deeper.

I asked her if she was ready to fuck and without any mention she just hopped on bare. Rode me decently but didn't grind as good as I like so I started pounding her from below. Switched to Mish and went hard with her legs on my shoulders, then started going balls deep and felt like busting and I asked her where she wanted it and she said on her belly. Spewed all over her belly and was relaxed and feeling good. Both rinsed off and she asked if I wanted to Go again but I was relaxed and satisfied enough.

Here's where it got a bit awkward as she was leaving her donation was on the table and she told me "oh it's $500 because we went bare" now I can see why it would be extra for bare but just felt a bit annoyed that at no point was it discussed or mentioned beforehand. She mentioned she put it on her menu which was false as there was no mention and we never even discussed bare services through pm text or in person. No biggie as I gave her the cash but I would've preferred that she mentioned it beforehand because honestly I Wouldn't pay her $500 for bare as I just don't think she was a $500 level girl lookswise bare or no bare. No biggie no regrets gave her the cash and thanked her for a good time like a gentleman.

Cool girl overall and good service but not a repeat for me at $500.Man, you got lucky this happen to me along time ago. Saw the girl and I did my intel and already knew she was BBFS friendly. When I walked inside we just went straight to bedroom and undressed and licked and sucked each other. Than in the heat of the moment she said F*ck me. She grabbed jr and just slid him into home base and after several minutes I just jizz all in her. She said it felt great. Rested and back to another round of humping and sucking and filling her up. WHen we we're all done and showered we dress. Give her the 5 bills for 2 hrs. She said No its 1 k. I said wait what? She said I let you come inside me so that's 500 more. I said no way and we argued I showed her I had only another 260 on me. We settled on the 260 and I gave her 15,000 fx points. Never saw her again.

ChrisPoontang
06-12-20, 00:54

Cool girl overall and good service but not a repeat for me at $500.Sorry to hear that you are got ripped off. So many better looking and cheaper options available. Megansmodels on HX is just one very firm and tight example.

Derivatives
06-12-20, 04:40

Cool girl overall and good service but not a repeat for me at $500.Dude. She extorted you. Feels badman.

SaltyDog
06-12-20, 08:19
IMHO, they are very risk. If you feel it's too risk then it probably is. Don't worry about the money. Just walk away so you can fuck another day.Nothing wrong if they smoking weed or something else I suppose. But when I see swollen bumps on hands from needles or any other kind of similar marks (you guys know know where) I too will make up an excuse and walk away, I do. Just something about a gal nodding that's fucked up!

I always carry some weed on me or my pen and enjoy with the provider if she wants. That's no big deal but the other is, period.

ScoopDaDrop
06-12-20, 09:37
Man, you got lucky this happen to me along time ago. Saw the girl and I did my intel and already knew she was BBFS friendly. When I walked inside we just went straight to bedroom and undressed and licked and sucked each other. Than in the heat of the moment she said F*ck me. She grabbed jr and just slid him into home base and after several minutes I just jizz all in her. She said it felt great. Rested and back to another round of humping and sucking and filling her up. WHen we we're all done and showered we dress. Give her the 5 bills for 2 hrs. She said No its 1 k. I said wait what? She said I let you come inside me so that's 500 more. I said no way and we argued I showed her I had only another 260 on me. We settled on the 260 and I gave her 15,000 fx points. Never saw her again.Yeah beyond the poor etiquette on her part for not listing the upcharge on her menu or mentioning it any point before the deed it's also poor planning because what if I didn't have the money and just tell her to F off? What is she going to do at that point? I wouldn't do that but she runs that risk. I got lucky for only a $200 up charge when compared to your $500 one LOL. Even though there was no mention of BBFS in her pms or at any point of our convo I knew for sure I was going to get it once she arrived as she came with nothing but car keys and a phone no purse no nothing meaning no condoms. Overall not bad and I would repeat just not for $500, her looks don't justify $500 even with cip.

ScoopDaDrop
06-12-20, 09:38
Sorry to hear that you are got ripped off. So many better looking and cheaper options available. Megansmodels on HX is just one very firm and tight example.Live and learn it's part of the fun of the hunt when seeing girls with no network.

Megan's models looks like a very intriguing option, I appreciate the lead on that one as I had never even seen that profile before.

CrunchEazy
06-12-20, 10:49
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4381

Rdyn Nvu
06-12-20, 11:22
Very nice. Don't know what happened with Mikka and her but Mikka was fun. Have not seen Amy.

Link for https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinn

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4381

Rdyn Nvu
06-12-20, 11:24
Damn that's a good lesson. She looks good though.

Cool girl overall and good service but not a repeat for me at $500.

Santooki
06-12-20, 12:31
Damn that's a good lesson. She looks good though.That seem like it could have gone either way esp if you made it clear it wasn't discussed. Esp if you insist you didn't have the cash? Idk. Also maybe a case of poor communication between provider and booker too.

BillyBob84
06-12-20, 12:35
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4381Lmao! Too funny.

ChrisPoontang
06-12-20, 13:19
Lmao! Too funny.Shortest retirement ever.

BuddhaHead
06-12-20, 13:32
Very nice. Don't know what happened with Mikka and her but Mikka was fun. Have not seen Amy.

Link for https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinnMikka is in Vegas now.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22

HapaBoy86
06-12-20, 20:16
Live and learn it's part of the fun of the hunt when seeing girls with no network.I'll agree to somewhat cause when times get tough they come calling and the BBFS barriers will fall easy when they need to pay rent, cell phone bill, car note, etc.

Been there and it's fun and all but can be dangerous!

Guy456
06-12-20, 23:40

Cool girl overall and good service but not a repeat for me at $500.Totally agree with you bud but look on the bright-side, you got BBFS from a pretty hot chick most of us would like to bang and there are others who would pay that amount for BBFS with her.

Kabah
06-13-20, 12:29
Totally agree with you bud but look on the bright-side, you got BBFS from a pretty hot chick most of us would like to bang and there are others who would pay that amount for BBFS with her.No, there is no bright side in this. If he didn't carry extra cash what would happen? What if she had a "boyfriend" armed waiting? 500 extra for BBFS is ridiculous but worse her not saying its more and just jumping on setting him up.

He can get bare elsewhere for cheaper. This was a ROB move from her and a dangerous one for the client and for her in the future if she runs into a dangerous guy.

SCJohn
06-13-20, 17:38
No, there is no bright side in this. If he didn't carry extra cash what would happen? What if she had a "boyfriend" armed waiting? 500 extra for BBFS is ridiculous but worse her not saying its more and just jumping on setting him up.

He can get bare elsewhere for cheaper. This was a ROB move from her and a dangerous one for the client and for her in the future if she runs into a dangerous guy.I've had a similar issue happen once, there was an upcharge for BBBJ from CBJ, when I left the donation on her night stand at the end of the session, she mentioned the upcharge for BBBJ. But I had left my wallet in the car, only the donation. She shrugged and said to bring it next time. She wasn't repeat material and I've never seen her since. Sometimes I think it's a gamble with the up charge as the guy may not always have the extra cash. He's in a tougher spot since she knows where he lives. I agree she's not worth 5 bills.

DreamFreez
06-13-20, 18:37
I've had a similar issue happen once, there was an upcharge for BBBJ from CBJ, when I left the donation on her night stand at the end of the session, she mentioned the upcharge for BBBJ. But I had left my wallet in the car, only the donation. She shrugged and said to bring it next time. She wasn't repeat material and I've never seen her since. Sometimes I think it's a gamble with the up charge as the guy may not always have the extra cash. He's in a tougher spot since she knows where he lives. I agree she's not worth 5 bills.First:

So I setup a date with this chick a few years back, we meet at LAX, it was a good bang and no complaints what so ever and I leave, a few days later, I m at work and she texts me when are you giving me the donation?, I freaked the fuck out, I m like what? I placed it next to the stand and you even verified it. She was like no, send me donation ASAP and doesn't reply to my messages. I freaked out and deleted all my social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, everything. Then the next day she says, sorry about the mixup, I texted the wrong client. Never repeated with her and didn't see her ad again, and I don't remember her username.

Second:

Her name is Tiffanysweets, she hosts in LA, I planned for one hour and she had overbooked, she told me to leave after I came which was 15-20 minutes in, I didn't want to argue with her and I left, I said that we planned for 1 Hour, she said, "next time I ll give you 2 hours, now leave".

Third:

200 for Nuru Bodyslides, these Russian women, they host in a nice apartment complex on Dyer near Santa Ana, I go there, she tells me to take a shower, after that I go to the room and wait for her, she hides the donation and she just does a half assed massage non nude and she didn't even show her tits, I played it cool and tried telling jokes and shit to ease her mood, but she didn't bend, yea I got a half assed massage and a lame HJ for 200.

ScoopDaDrop
06-13-20, 22:04
No, there is no bright side in this. If he didn't carry extra cash what would happen? What if she had a "boyfriend" armed waiting? 500 extra for BBFS is ridiculous but worse her not saying its more and just jumping on setting him up.

He can get bare elsewhere for cheaper. This was a ROB move from her and a dangerous one for the client and for her in the future if she runs into a dangerous guy.Oh let me clarify it wasn't $500 for bare, it was $500 total because we did bare versus the $300 that I was quoted. The issue isn't really the money it's the fact that an upcharge for bare was never discussed, the availability of bare was never discussed, and she just took it upon herself to hop on raw as I Never made no attempt or mention of it and all of this was done without at any point notifying me that I am expectEd to pay extra for it. As stated it's a dangerous game for her to play because another monger might not be so cool about it.

WowU812
06-14-20, 14:23
Oh let me clarify it wasn't $500 for bare, it was $500 total because we did bare versus the $300 that I was quoted. The issue isn't really the money it's the fact that an upcharge for bare was never discussed, the availability of bare was never discussed, and she just took it upon herself to hop on raw as I Never made no attempt or mention of it and all of this was done without at any point notifying me that I am expectEd to pay extra for it. As stated it's a dangerous game for her to play because another monger might not be so cool about it.Had the exact same issue with an outcall appointment. The extra money was not given, threats were made by provider, she called booker or friend and he came to my location. Definitely a setup.

Rdyn Nvu
06-14-20, 17:24
Same or different provider?

Had the exact same issue with an outcall appointment. The extra money was not given, threats were made by provider, she called booker or friend and he came to my location. Definitely a setup.

BCarson1500
06-15-20, 09:01

She is available in Anaheim the next 2 days available for your BB pleasure. She doesn't post often anymore so take advantage you OC dudes. Here are close up shots of her so you have an idea. This is the pretty face and sexy thin body you will be looking at when you are pounding her mish and when slamming her tonsils. She is so much fun I kid you not.

Steak.Is she BBFS? Or just BBBJ?

BCarson1500
06-15-20, 09:48

Steak.BB?. Does she BBFSCIP?

PersonaX
06-15-20, 12:13
Had the exact same issue with an outcall appointment. The extra money was not given, threats were made by provider, she called booker or friend and he came to my location. Definitely a setup.He came to your location? Then what happened?

I personally have video encounter of a scam ass ***** outcall that visited my place and tried to hussle me for money and bounce threatening me that she'll call "her guy". This random hoe swung at me a few times but I eventually got her to leave by scaring her.

Needles to say, I had to pull my shotgun out and had that ready for the next hour or two but the guy never came.

Too many shady people out there. I just want to fuck bare, pay the hoe and she can leave.

Justify
06-15-20, 13:27
BB?. Does she BBFSCIP?Just make sure you pay attention to her HX ad about her EXBF / booker / mgr. Whatever hacking her number, I got texts from her telling me what was in the menu and pricing and at the time there were protests down the street from her location, so she texts back in this diatribe that I'm lying and just wasting her time and don't really want to see her, and so on and so forth. And then about two hours later I get a text saying "you can come see me now" needless to say I steered clear, and now she posts an explanation on her profile, so I would approach this one with caution YMMV.

OC Monger
06-15-20, 13:32
BB?. Does she BBFSCIP?It was shared by SteakTartare that she was BBFSCIP.

DreamFreez
06-15-20, 16:13
It was shared by SteakTartare that she was BBFSCIP.I think he frequent visits one provider until he can get videos and BB. YMMV.

It maybe possible a provider is down for Bb if she sees you as a regular.

Jake Diver
06-15-20, 19:05
It was shared by SteakTartare that she was BBFSCIP.Also got CIP with her, but lacked passion when I saw her last.

KingWok
06-16-20, 02:45
I decided to try her out after reading Steaks review and I'm a sucker for long legs. I had both an amazing and weird experience.

First off after setting things up it took for ever for her to get here and multiple times she would say she's here or 5 minutes away to the point I thought I was getting stood up.

After we finally met up and got to business she was great. She brought a whole bunch of different lingerie and asked me which one I liked the most for her to wear. She seemed pretty into it and it made the whole experience pretty great.

I got bbj, daty, GFE, camel slide and bbfscip. She felt amazing, her BJ is amazing, I loved how long she can hold a deep throat and she didn't make it feel rushed.

Here are some of the issues I had during it though.

She does shoot up. Alot, pretty sure that lead to the issue I had while she was riding me. She was constantly zoning out while on top to a point where I thought she fully passed out. Right when I was about to finished she blanked out and her head just kind of dropped on mine, got to say it made things a little off putting.

She snapped out of things and went to use the bathroom. She took along time and I was concerned she passed out on the toilet, really didn't want to have to figure out that situation.

Not sure if that's usual for her now a days, I'm hoping it was just a one off because over all she felt great and want to repeat.

PsuGuy911
06-16-20, 03:39
BB?. Does she BBFSCIP?FYI she is nowhere close to thin, in my book she's fat and terrible service.

Ratrod
06-16-20, 11:41
I decided to try her out after reading Steaks review and I'm a sucker for long legs. I had both an amazing and weird experience.

First off after setting things up it took for ever for her to get here and multiple times she would say she's here or 5 minutes away to the point I thought I was getting stood up.

After we finally met up and got to business she was great. She brought a whole bunch of different lingerie and asked me which one I liked the most for her to wear. She seemed pretty into it and it made the whole experience pretty great.

I got bbj, daty, GFE, camel slide and bbfscip. She felt amazing, her BJ is amazing, I loved how long she can hold a deep throat and she didn't make it feel rushed.

She does shoot up. Alot, pretty sure that lead to the issue I had while she was riding me. She was constantly zoning out while on top to a point where I thought she fully passed out. Right when I was about to finished she blanked out and her head just kind of dropped on mine, got to say it made things a little off putting..From what I was told by a confirmed source is she is hooked up on white powder.

HapaBoy86
06-16-20, 19:31
FYI she is nowhere close to thin, in my book she's fat and terrible serviceShe used to be really thin. But within the last year she has gained weight.

HapaBoy86
06-16-20, 19:38

She does shoot up. Alot, pretty sure that lead to the issue I had while she was riding me. She was constantly zoning out while on top to a point where I thought she fully passed out. Right when I was about to finished she blanked out and her head just kind of dropped on mine, got to say it made things a little off putting.

She snapped out of things and went to use the bathroom. She took along time and I was concerned she passed out on the toilet, really didn't want to have to figure out that situation.

Not sure if that's usual for her now a days, I'm hoping it was just a one off because over all she felt great and want to repeat.You're crazy for having her a do a incall to you're personal place of living! If that's where session was? I know a guy who had her do a outcall to him and her surfer took things while he was outside that wasn't his. Also, she threatened the guy she had a session with cause he didn't see her like he promised her he would. She was high when she text him and said she was going to do bad things cause she knows where he lives.

Iray2000
06-16-20, 20:00
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4381Retirement announcement can be a great marketing technique. Gets guys that couldn't pull the trigger off their ass, and regulars hit it one iast time concentrated in a small window of time. Of course announcing "I'm back" is effective too. But who cares. ? Why question motives if the fucking is great. ? Live the moment. First time, long time.

Rdyn Nvu
06-16-20, 21:09
Euphoria_Royalte.

Met her today. She did not look glammed like her pics.

She will do BBFS for 200 hhr.

She'll only do CBJ though for now she says, due to dental appointment coming up or whatever.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Euphoria_Royalte

LaDude213
06-16-20, 22:55

Not sure if that's usual for her now a days, I'm hoping it was just a one off because over all she felt great and want to repeat.I was looking for her handle. Do you mind forwarding it please.

LucBlake
06-17-20, 20:53
Also got CIP with her, but lacked passion when I saw her last.Wow what a train wreck she is. Shoots black or meth, thought she blacked out a few times during our session. Does whatever you want except anal. DT & shoot down her throat is what I did. Sketchy at best.

HapaBoy86
06-18-20, 19:04
Wow what a train wreck she is. Shoots black or meth, thought she blacked out a few times during our session. Does whatever you want except anal. DT & shoot down her throat is what I did. Sketchy at best.First time saw her I had Mr Blue in the system and just f*ucked the shit out of her and after 2nd creampie she passed out and she was out! I was like WTF, checking for pulse and breathing after and than got a cup of water and threw it on her and she woke up. She said oh sorry that happens sometimes. I said okay and cleaned and bailed. Though I did see her several times again to get my creampie sessions.

Yah, she is major YMMV now and since bf hangs around I moved on.

Derivatives
06-18-20, 19:27
Now that she is leaving CA, don't care about losing this lead. Did anyone else here get full pse from her? I never got to follow up for cip but did get BBFS BBBJCIMWS on video.

And to the post about Savannahsrose, I've had really great sessions with her. Super clean, YMMV big time with her though.I was just looking her up. Unfortunately, I lost my chance to get with her, but when she first made her account (November 2018? I got her down to 200/220? For the hour with everything goes but Greek. Then, HX happened and she upped her prices accordingly.

LucBlake
06-19-20, 10:43
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Anaheim/SavannahSRose[/URL]

Anyone seen this chick? Apparently she's has 1 thing on her no list which is Greek. But, I am starting to question some of the reviews on PD. They say the chick is hot but when I see the chick, I don't get hard. So I thought of posting it here because based on the pictures I think she's in her late 30's. Can someone update about her.

Thanks.I have been by to see her many times. No anal is the only thing on her NO list. ALWAYS stays at places by Disney and they are not easy to park. Always takes care of business but you can tell she just goes through the motions, You should go see for yourself.

LucBlake
06-19-20, 10:49

Link for https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinnDid doubles with both of them several times and separate with the other in the room watching or playing on her phone. Very fun.

I'm not sure what happened between them but it's a dam shame we can't see them together anymore. Amy has a been a "go to" for me. She will take it anywhere just no CIM.

HapaBoy86
06-19-20, 20:43
Did doubles with both of them several times and separate with the other in the room watching or playing on her phone. Very fun.

I'm not sure what happened between them but it's a dam shame we can't see them together anymore. Amy has a been a "go to" for me. She will take it anywhere just no CIM.They had a fight and it wasn't nice.

Also, Mikka posted a poem on hx and wonder if its towards Amy? LOL.

LucBlake
06-20-20, 10:26
They had a fight and it wasn't nice.

Also, Mikka posted a poem on hx and wonder if its towards Amy? LOL.Not the first fight they've had and certainly won't be the last. They need each other in a weird way! They have another real skinny friend to, she really doesn't like creampies tho.

Drowning7
06-20-20, 23:51
Not the first fight they've had and certainly won't be the last. They need each other in a weird way! They have another real skinny friend to, she really doesn't like creampies tho.MeowRiku right?

She had no problem with CIP with me.

LucBlake
06-21-20, 10:33
MeowRiku right?

She had no problem with CIP with me.Yeah that was her, well you're luckier than me. She can take a pounding from the back tho!

Christophe1
06-21-20, 12:15
...except anal.She used to do anal. Tried to see her back in December and she passed out I guess so I ended up seeing someone else in the same hotel that looked like a prostitute. In fact all those OC hotels seem like ho strolls if you hang out for a bit the girls start popping their heads out. Reminds me of the LAX Century Blvd hotels circa 2000.

Thanxxx
06-21-20, 15:44
They have another real skinny friend to, she really doesn't like creampies tho.

MeowRiku right?

She had no problem with CIP with me.

Yeah that was her, well you're luckier than me. She can take a pounding from the back tho!Yes, yes, yes she can take some cream from this guy too not even a question just knows what I like.

SCJohn
06-21-20, 19:07
Yes, yes, yes she can take some cream from this guy too not even a question just knows what I like.Are they traveling together now? Which one is cuter / better performance?

I've had both of them along with SubAmy on the TDL. Just can't seem to give up the KGirls.

HapaBoy86
06-21-20, 21:09
Are they traveling together now? Which one is cuter / better performance?

I've had both of them along with SubAmy on the TDL. Just can't seem to give up the KGirls.Mikka way cuter than Meow. Meow is just gnd looks with a nice skinny body and fresh juicy pussy.

Mikka gets more into the session if she knows you and meow can be a dead fuck.

But, I still enjoy both of them.

LucBlake
06-21-20, 23:07
Mikka way cuter than Meow. Meow is just gnd looks with a nice skinny body and fresh juicy pussy.

But, I still enjoy both of them.Sounds like we've all had these 3 multiple times!!

Rdyn Nvu
06-25-20, 15:12
I hesitate to post this since she's such a cool chick. Semi BBW.

She will do BBFS with recent tests for 350.

Gives awesome blowjobs and amazing camel slides, matching or outdoing the k-girls.

Be nice fellow perverts. Best to ask in person.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lizzyma

Drowning7
06-25-20, 15:47
Mikka way cuter than Meow. Meow is just gnd looks with a nice skinny body and fresh juicy pussy.

But, I still enjoy both of them.Mikka's the only one I haven't had a session with but something about Meow does it for me.

Maybe it's the emo / anime chick / too skinny thing that really gets me going.

ChrisPoontang
06-25-20, 15:59
I hesitate to post this since she's such a cool chick. Semi BBW.

She will do BBFS with recent tests for 350.

Gives awesome blowjobs and amazing camel slides, matching or outdoing the k-girls.

Be nice fellow perverts. Best to ask in person.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LizzymaExcept the k-girls aren't massive.

Look at this picture and tell me if you think she's a "semi-bbw":

https://www.humaniplex.com/images/photos/2752991/000800B4-143F-71E3-075B-5D3EB7C8A852_20200610_145554.jpg

I mean seriously.

HapaBoy86
06-27-20, 18:17
Retired, yah sure. LOL.

Subamy cameback and just had my natural filler up moment.

OC Monger
06-27-20, 19:16
Retirement announcement can be a great marketing technique. Gets guys that couldn't pull the trigger off their ass, and regulars hit it one iast time concentrated in a small window of time. Of course announcing "I'm back" is effective too. But who cares. ? Why question motives if the fucking is great. ? Live the moment. First time, long time.Back again for a limited time?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinn

BillyBob84
06-27-20, 20:13
Back again for a limited time?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinnLimited time has been over 2 weeks so far now LOL.

HapaBoy86
06-27-20, 20:51
Limited time has been over 2 weeks so far now LOL.Yah, I sure enjoyed my time with her.

DocDeviant
06-27-20, 21:00
Limited time has been over 2 weeks so far now LOL.https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/650841/

CycleOfDoom
06-27-20, 22:44
Back again for a limited time?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinnContacted her this evening. Apparently she's charging an extra benji for BBFS now.

TrolleyDodger
06-28-20, 02:42
I'd really be interested in gangbanging Amy if anyone would set it up. I missed the last one by about a week. Even with the poor showing, it would still have been fun to drop an additional load into that sexy little thing.

JbBlack77
06-28-20, 09:49
Contacted her this evening. Apparently she's charging an extra benji for BBFS now.She charged me, as well. 2-3 months ago. I think it is her standard charge.

Jb.

LucBlake
06-28-20, 10:33
I'd really be interested in gangbanging Amy if anyone would set it up. I missed the last one by about a week. Even with the poor showing, it would still have been fun to drop an additional load into that sexy little thing.I'd be in on that.

The extra ben for creampie session I won't do tho!

Markssmrk
06-28-20, 13:08
Contacted her this evening. Apparently she's charging an extra benji for BBFS now.I got the same up charge. I've also been to see her since she returned. I'm not a bb guy because I'm not a fan of how expensive some of the up sells are. But I originally saw amy because I got a few reports / tips that if she likes you the up sell may be non existent. And on my first visit with her it was. No negotiation no talk just straight to business, she was a true sub. But this time she wanted the 100 I obliged and didn't regret it. I just won't be back for a long time most likely. I honestly forgot how bad her face, arms and hands look. From the neck down she's a perfect spinner, soft skin and perfect ass. But all the scars and marks are a bit too much for me.

She is clean though. I always get tested after bb. I waited the standard 7-10 days after the date and got fully tested for everything and everything came back clean. Shout out to steak for the tips on a place to get quick discreet results.

TrolleyDodger
06-28-20, 22:42
I'd be in on that.

The extra ben for creampie session I won't do tho!I'm with you on that bro. I won't do it with the upcharge. Hopefully someone that has already seen her and is willing to set this up could get her to do it at the old rate. I'd even donate $40 towards the entry fee to whoever would set it up, Anyone?

Kwab99
07-03-20, 23:51
Only posted once here a few yrs ago but long time hobbyist on HX (about to be 12 yrs in September). Definitely appreciate all the info you guys share on here.

My question as someone that has never asked for BB before (and to be honest, I've been strictly oral only every time I've seen a provider) is how do you start that convo? Because one of my biggest fears is if you ask the wrong girl, they may tell everyone on one of the safety clubs and then you're done on that site unless you make a new profile. Do you target newbies or ones that are low level? Do you ask every girl or only certain girls that check the boxes that seem like they'd be up for it?

This year has really been making me think about living life a lot more (even if it's riskier LOL).

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

BuddhaHead
07-04-20, 11:28
how do you start that convo?You don't. Either the provider will initiate it, without saying anything, or will ask if you want a cover. Yes, you can ask if she doesn't initiate it, but, unless she's a known provider who provides BB service, you risk a negative reaction from her (& subsequently with her booker). "YMMV" providers are those who are selective as to whom they provide BB services. This usually depends on their comfort level with the customer.

DannyFknKay
07-04-20, 14:20
She's on HX. I used to see this ebony hottie but she recently became pregnant and I haven't seen her since.

Has anyone seen her lately or know if she still offers BBFS?Saw her pop up. Anyone seen her lately who can confirm her looks and services?

BillyBob84
07-05-20, 17:29
Only posted once here a few yrs ago but long time hobbyist on HX (about to be 12 yrs in September). Definitely appreciate all the info you guys share on here.

My question as someone that has never asked for BB before (and to be honest, I've been strictly oral only every time I've seen a provider) is how do you start that convo? Because one of my biggest fears is if you ask the wrong girl, they may tell everyone on one of the safety clubs and then you're done on that site unless you make a new profile. Do you target newbies or ones that are low level? Do you ask every girl or only certain girls that check the boxes that seem like they'd be up for it?

This year has really been making me think about living life a lot more (even if it's riskier LOL).

Any advice is greatly appreciated!Honestly it's rare when I ask directly. Usually they opt to hop on without a hat without a word or I see a known girl spoken about on these boards and she gives the option. The rare times I've brought it up I say it for the next time, like "ugh I wish I didn't have to wear a hat with you" or something along those lines and if she's game She'll say well next time for x amount or something. If she's not she'll just say sorry she doesn't do that for her safety. To which it'll be the last time I see her unless her head game was amazing. I've done that at AMPs too and the girl will be like x tip next time or if I'm a regular.

SaltyDog
07-06-20, 11:09
Saw her pop up. Anyone seen her lately who can confirm her looks and services?Check out her IG. I been trying to hook up with her after she had a baby. Her stomach could use some libosuction. Only fans I'm not going to pay for. Big tits on this woman. Tthatonegirladde. I don't know if she active yet but I'd fuck her after that tummy tightens up.

Fat Richard
07-07-20, 18:49

Any advice is greatly appreciated!Back about a year and a half ago, in post #3111 in this thread, I wrote the following advice:

"[I]Having tried many different approaches, the highest percentage of success for me has now become the only one I use. I wait until we're actually face to face, and I ask if she kisses. Her answer is fairly irrelevant to me, but my follow-up after she answers (which seems to come almost as an after thought) is, "Oh. Um, I should mention that I can't do any latex. I'm allergic to latex, and I get a bad reaction. " Her response will dictate my next move.

If she says, "Okay", then that's it and we're going in raw.

If she says, "You mean bareback?" with surprise and / or disapproval I say "Well. Yeah, I guess. " and just wait for her response. Which will determine my next move. "Um. Okay. " means we're going raw. "I don't do that. " means I will probably be leaving at that point.

If she says she has non-latex condoms we can use, I explain that it's not actually the latex *itself* that causes the bad reaction, it's the "chemical lube" they use on all condoms. Her response will guide me from there.

In advance, I always have an unopened 3-pack of NaturaLamb (lambskin) condoms in my pocket. If she's REALLY HOT, and I still want to fuck her after she declines going raw, I hastily explain that I "didn't mean using NO condom", I just have to use these natural ones, but we can't use them for oral, because "they taste like shit". This will almost always result in a BBBJ (at least), and the lambskin ones are not actually TOO bad for fucking.

It's easy for her to decline BB in preliminary text message when she's never even met you, but VERY hard for a prostitute to let you slip out of her net after you're inside her incall, or (even better) she's had to travel to get to you. At that point she can SMELL the money, and she doesn't want to let that walk away. I NEVER pay in advance, so there's no money for her until we come to terms that will accommodate my unfortunate medical condition (tee hee). This approach requires that you are strong enough to walk away from the encounter. She'll easily sniff out a bluff. And they almost never will let that happen. Worst case, assuming she's hot enough, you compromise on BBBJ and fucking with a hunk of sheep intestine wrapped around your dick. It's not as bad as it sounds.

Finally, here are my recent results from the last few months: out of 32 individual BP providers, 18 were BBFS w / CIP and 4 were BBFS no CIP. 6 went for BBBJ, but covered (lambskin) FS. Make of these numbers what you will. Of the flat-out raw-doggers I have repeated with maybe half.".

As I said above, I don't "ask" them to go bareback, I convince them to go bareback. And after the first time, if I repeat I never have to negotiate again. Once, with a smokin' hot black girl, she had a prominently placed condom on the bedside table. I just put my index finger on it and slide it over to the other end of the tabletop while I said, "As you may recall, I can't use these. ". Since then I've fucked her several times, and the subject has never come up again.

When it comes down to getting paid OR watching their next paycheck walk out the door, even the most rigid "no-bareback" prostitutes will cave if you give them a good reason. Saving me from this terrible allergic reaction has always been that good reason.

Call me Dick.

HapaBoy86
07-07-20, 23:23
Just saw her again since and if she knows you and is comfortable with you. Man she is a wild to f8 ck and creampie that pink pussy of hers was outstanding and watching all my jizz ooze out of that pink pussy of hers.

NickSgv
07-08-20, 01:22
I saw cutemandy about 4-5 months ago. She is nowhere near 40. I'm a late 30's male. I put Manday at late 20's. I'd be surprised if she was older than 33.I asked her jokingly about her age recently and she showed me the birthdate in her passport. She's still in her 20's. Not for long to be sure but unless she made a very good fake passport I can guarantee it. Skin is still smooth and flawless and thankfully no tattoos. I know the Asians can be age defying but there's no way she's 40. Perhaps there has been / is more than one Thai girl using the same handle but the current one I saw is (very) late 20's.

Nick.

Markssmrk
07-08-20, 14:09
You don't. Either the provider will initiate it, without saying anything, or will ask if you want a cover. Yes, you can ask if she doesn't initiate it, but, unless she's a known provider who provides BB service, you risk a negative reaction from her (& subsequently with her booker). "YMMV" providers are those who are selective as to whom they provide BB services. This usually depends on their comfort level with the customer.

Honestly it's rare when I ask directly. Usually they opt to hop on without a hat without a word or I see a known girl spoken about on these boards and she gives the option. The rare times I've brought it up I say it for the next time, like "ugh I wish I didn't have to wear a hat with you" or something along those lines and if she's game She'll say well next time for x amount or something. If she's not she'll just say sorry she doesn't do that for her safety. To which it'll be the last time I see her unless her head game was amazing. I've done that at AMPs too and the girl will be like x tip next time or if I'm a regular.Personally I only BB if the girl initiates or suggests it and if she seems clean. (Obviously there's no way to be sure in the moment). I've only BB'd less than a handful of working girls and they've always initiated or suggested it. I have gotten a few to offer bb on HX through PMs and typically all I ask is "are you open to anything you didn't include on your menu?" Most known BB girls will straight up say yes BB for this amount and some will just say no. In my opinion that's the most discreet way to ask before you actually meet her face to face.

Waiting around for a chick to just offer it up won't get you many BB opportunities if that's what you're looking for. Ironically a reg that I have been seeing consistently for 9 months gave me the green light on BB for the first time a while ago. I didn't even think she would be open to it. She happened to not be working but we still scheduled a date and she didn't have any protection when I got there. She simply asked if I was ok not using a rubber, since we didn't have one, and we proceeded. Situations like that are rare. It takes a lot of visits and building rapport for that specific type of situation to happen.

BillyBob84
07-08-20, 23:04
Personally I only BB if the girl initiates or suggests it and if she seems clean. (Obviously there's no way to be sure in the moment). I've only BB'd less than a handful of working girls and they've always initiated or suggested it. I have gotten a few to offer bb on HX through PMs and typically all I ask is "are you open to anything you didn't include on your menu?" Most known BB girls will straight up say yes BB for this amount and some will just say no. In my opinion that's the most discreet way to ask before you actually meet her face to face.

Waiting around for a chick to just offer it up won't get you many BB opportunities if that's what you're looking for. Ironically a reg that I have been seeing consistently for 9 months gave me the green light on BB for the first time a while ago. I didn't even think she would be open to it. She happened to not be working but we still scheduled a date and she didn't have any protection when I got there. She simply asked if I was ok not using a rubber, since we didn't have one, and we proceeded. Situations like that are rare. It takes a lot of visits and building rapport for that specific type of situation to happen.That is true. I did ask one straight up at the end if the first date, again kinda like damn, wish I could have you bare, she said well you are a higher level (lvl 2 on HX) so she told me 600 and I'm like well damn no thanks. But the next date because I did have fun she offered it at $$ on date 3 I went for it again at $$ and she said it was because she didn't have hats at the time, I negotiated no hat for $$. 5 and told her I'd be more of a regular at lower bare price. She said she'd think about it because she "liked me" and because "I'm nice to her". Haven't seen her since but that's because she's been in Vegas for about 2 months. LOL but in her menu initially she was a hard no.

Another girl I saw in the past also a hard no in her menu, first date, no additional cost slipped it right in and cip with no problem. Even said she was "choosey" on who and she had a "good feeling" about me. Had fun with her a couple times and lost touch for a few years, reconnected and she was a cool roommate for a spell. Cool chick actually. Just loves to fuck and figured get paid doing what you love lmao.

Kwab99
07-09-20, 19:41
Honestly it's rare when I ask directly. Usually they opt to hop on without a hat without a word or I see a known girl spoken about on these boards and she gives the option. The rare times I've brought it up I say it for the next time, like "ugh I wish I didn't have to wear a hat with you" or something along those lines and if she's game She'll say well next time for x amount or something. If she's not she'll just say sorry she doesn't do that for her safety. To which it'll be the last time I see her unless her head game was amazing. I've done that at AMPs too and the girl will be like x tip next time or if I'm a regular.

You don't. Either the provider will initiate it, without saying anything, or will ask if you want a cover. Yes, you can ask if she doesn't initiate it, but, unless she's a known provider who provides BB service, you risk a negative reaction from her (& subsequently with her booker). "YMMV" providers are those who are selective as to whom they provide BB services. This usually depends on their comfort level with the customer.[/QUOTE]That's where I'm kinda at right now. I don't like asking them which is why I wonder if there are other ways in finding out. I don't hobby as much as I used to so it's not like I can just see a girl every month and hope the law of averages work to my favor. I'd like to have more opportunities in the future but just want tips on how to raise the "success rate" since some guys here seem to have tons of success in getting BB from girls.

There was one girl 4 yrs ago (it was my 2nd time seeing her; she's still currently on HX) that I saw that I think would be open to it. She had a jacuzzi set up and we were making out and I told her I haven't been with anyone yet (FS virgin but have done anal before) and she was shocked. Later on she was giving me a camel slide and slyly said "oh, I wouldn't want to have this accidentally slide in now". I guess it goes without saying that it's also these types of clues that you react off on?

I do want to say that I've had my first BBFS experience on the 4th of July no less! But even that was kinda stumbled upon. The girl's descriptions was quite ambiguous so I took a leap of faith and booked a session with her. Then once we met, I asked her what her no-go's are and that's when things opened up. She did say she's very choosy and wanted me to keep it between us so I'm going to honor that.

Dickduck
07-12-20, 02:14
BBFS / video for 120 hhr. She flakes a lot so don't drive to far to see her. She hit me up last week but she was a one and done for me. Unless she gives me 60 hhr I don't care about seeing her. I saw her ad and it looks like she gained some weight too. Video was allowed but her ad says no.How do I find her? Hx?

Dickduck
07-12-20, 02:33
Wow she's a beauty. How do I find her now cxg is dead?

Not sure who that other dude saw but it looks like a girl I repeatedly fucked whose name is Bunnie. I saw her 4 times already. Twice in December 2019 and twice again in January 2020, before all this pandemic shit. Each session is MSOG, BBBFSCIP, DATY, DFK, BBBJCIM, 69, pics / vid. All sessions were $150 and less. Really cool chick. Introduced me to her friend she was rooming with the first time I saw her. She drove around while I creampied Bunnie. Not a working girl. The next 3 sessions I told her she could just sit in the bathroom, or watch us I didn't care LOL. She didn't want to watch us fuck like Catholic rabbits in heat so she was kinda in and out. I brought these girls food and beverages in the next 3 sessions. I would text Bunnie what they were in the mood for and I went to Panda Express, one time I brought spaghetti and meatballs, next was sandwiches from Panera. Bunnie was so addicting. Really petite and tiny with amazing ass and tits, sweet tight pussy, I spent a lot of time licking and savoring it. Of course, the best part are countless times I creampied her. Here are some of her ad pictures. I have about 5 hours of video footage from all 4 dates using multiple angles and cameras, both hand held and sitting on the table. Lots of close up of my wet bare dick pumping in and out of her pussy and mouth. Not sure if she is posting ads again in all this craziness.

-Steak.

LucBlake
07-12-20, 09:41
Is there still an upcharge for creampie? Seems as tho it's based on how much she likes you.

Just saw her again since and if she knows you and is comfortable with you. Man she is a wild to f8 ck and creampie that pink pussy of hers was outstanding and watching all my jizz ooze out of that pink pussy of hers.

HapaBoy86
07-12-20, 20:13
Is there still an upcharge for creampie? Seems as tho it's based on how much she likes you.Still upcharge.

I don't mind she lets me stay over and do whatever I want with her!

LucBlake
07-14-20, 09:39
She has always done whatever I wanted as long as I wanted as well. I will still see her but just not as often with the up charge.

Still upcharge.

I don't mind she lets me stay over and do whatever I want with her!

SoCalJimmy
07-19-20, 16:21
Has anyone ever gotten BBFS from any of the model like ladies from this agency? Always euro / Spanish same kind of response when getting info. Seems like they have a new lady every week. If anyone has let me know or shoot me a PM.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6580

DreamFreez
07-19-20, 16:24
Has anyone ever gotten BBFS from any of the model like ladies from this agency? Always euro / Spanish same kind of response when getting info. Seems like they have a new lady every week. If anyone has let me know or shoot me a PM.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6580They have 3 different girls in the pictures, not sure which one is working LOL. Wanted to know info if they provided passionate GFE LOL.

PMike123
07-20-20, 21:53
Has anyone meet her? And does anyone know if she does BBFS?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Maddienasty

Mb3333
07-21-20, 17:46
Great session with Viet Kim today.

WaterDude18
07-21-20, 22:14
Great session with Viet Kim today.I might have to hit her up this weekend. Does she still have the same number or is it one ending in 6138? And did you do the $$ session to bb?

ChrisPoontang
07-21-20, 22:22
Great session with Viet Kim today.Which one of you is bleeding?

GimmeMoreHead
07-21-20, 22:35

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddienastyI pm her a while back and she quotes 400 hour BBFS. I'm not paying that much for pussy but someone said she's legit and has real nice ass in person just a bit thicker.

Hornyag
07-21-20, 22:52

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddienastyMy notes say possible which means someone reported BBFS but YMMV. Looking at this pic I hope so, looks like a tasty treat.

Member #6075
07-22-20, 00:45
Great session with Viet Kim today.Where does she post?

Thanks!

Mb3333
07-22-20, 13:16
Which one of you is bleeding?That's her lipstick.

Mb3333
07-22-20, 13:19
Where does she post?

Thanks!https://lmgtfy.com/?q=viet+kim+escort+garden+grove.

IYK69
07-22-20, 14:45
My notes say possible which means someone reported BBFS but YMMV. Looking at this pic I hope so, looks like a tasty treat.She is BBFS but I think she is MIA.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Maddienasty

HardRick
07-22-20, 14:53
Where does she post?

Thanks!Yes please. She looks amazing!

SaltyDog
07-22-20, 15:18
Which one of you is bleeding?She's no spring chicken so I would have to believe she beyond that now. She got to be about 55 yo. Her chubbiness and curly hair she gets made when you move it away during the BJ. If you let her she'll BBBJ you for a straight 30 min. She still at that shitty motel GG / Beach? I've never seen so many crack / crystal heads at one spot. The pic tells me she should have said something first if the nose didn't.

SaltyDog
07-22-20, 15:39
She's on HX. I used to see this ebony hottie but she recently became pregnant and I haven't seen her since.

Has anyone seen her lately or know if she still offers BBFS?Thatonegirladdesonn iG shows just how much she changed. She's moving around from Corona to Torrance so figure she must me up to something other than her OnlyFans page. That piercing on her belly button looks funny now.

ChrisPoontang
07-22-20, 19:14
She's no spring chicken so I would have to believe she beyond that now. She got to be about 55 yo. Her chubbiness and curly hair she gets made when you move it away during the BJ. If you let her she'll BBBJ you for a straight 30 min. She still at that shitty motel GG / Beach? I've never seen so many crack / crystal heads at one spot. The pic tells me she should have said something first if the nose didn't.55 and chubby?

Is every Asian prostitute in Orange County over 50 and chubby?

I'm losing my ability to maintain a stiffy for Asians.

HapaBoy86
07-22-20, 20:38
Yes please. She looks amazing!Looks wise no she don't!

Easy google her and look for the # on the ads or go to TER and search.

SCJohn
07-22-20, 20:42
Where are you looking? Within the last month I've visited several mid 30's KGirls, a 22 YO Japanese girl, and late 20's Thai Girl.

SaltyDog
07-22-20, 22:11
55 and chubby?

I'm losing my ability to maintain a stiffy for Asians.We're talking about one in specific? And no just some like it like that woman that hangs out at that shitty motel.

ChrisPoontang
07-23-20, 00:30
Where are you looking? Within the last month I've visited several mid 30's KGirls, a 22 YO Japanese girl, and late 20's Thai Girl.Evidently I'm looking in the wrong places!!

Hopefully your "non-AARP" ladies go bareback because using rubbers with Asian prostitutes doesn't make sense.

Feel to PM with info on where I need to look.

Thank you in advance.

Joe Pike
07-23-20, 12:18
Great session with Viet Kim today.She is an interesting woman. Could be anywhere from 45 to 70. The permed hair is kind of weird on an asian lady. Great tits. Seen her several times. Just love how she will swallow and keep sucking softly for another ten minutes. She's a dynamo and anything goes. Interesting to talk to also. Sometimes she will talk about other clients in an anonymous way. And she loves to show you personal photos on her phone. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a story like she does this to support an orphanage in vietnam. One time she asked me to go greek in the shower after she soaped both of us real good. As I was fucking her in the ass in the shower she kept saying thank you, thank you like I was doing her a favor. That motel is the shits but once you get in the room you forget about where you are. Forgot to mention the rimming. She's the best. She is very clean too, in spite of the antics that she engages in.

Jake Diver
07-23-20, 13:34

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddienastyYep. For added donation.

Jake Diver
07-23-20, 13:38

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6580Have no clue which agency you're talking about. Links to ads go down.

BCarson1500
07-23-20, 14:42
Nice bolt-on's.

Dopema
07-23-20, 18:48
Nice bolt-on's.I just had a session with her it was alright. Dumped a load in her ass and left.

LucBlake
07-24-20, 09:56
Excellent post. 100% accurate, I've had a few very similar experiences with her.

She is an interesting woman. Could be anywhere from 45 to 70. The permed hair is kind of weird on an asian lady. Great tits. Seen her several times. Just love how she will swallow and keep sucking softly for another ten minutes. She's a dynamo and anything goes. Interesting to talk to also. Sometimes she will talk about other clients in an anonymous way. And she loves to show you personal photos on her phone. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a story like she does this to support an orphanage in vietnam. One time she asked me to go greek in the shower after she soaped both of us real good. As I was fucking her in the ass in the shower she kept saying thank you, thank you like I was doing her a favor. That motel is the shits but once you get in the room you forget about where you are. Forgot to mention the rimming. She's the best. She is very clean too, in spite of the antics that she engages in.

Jake Diver
07-24-20, 12:10
Nice bolt-on's.Is she on HX?

Edward Appleby
07-24-20, 15:14
Nice bolt-on's.This is not a representative picture. Not even close. I'll just leave it at that.

PersonaX
07-24-20, 15:47
Nice bolt-on's.She looks pretty good here to me. Why is everyone saying she's just okay?

I've been looking for an asian who can take a good ass fucking and it looks like she's the one! (Other than korean Nana in LA).

Mel
07-24-20, 19:32
Nice bolt-on's.Actually, she has big natural boobs, especially for a smaller Asian gal. They are quite soft and swing quite naturally with the action gets heated.

I have not seen her in a few years, and that photo makes her look thinner and younger than I remember.

HapaBoy86
07-24-20, 20:47
This is not a representative picture. Not even close. I'll just leave it at thatYup, 100%.

Edward Appleby
07-25-20, 00:43
Actually, she has big natural boobs, especially for a smaller Asian gal. They are quite soft and swing quite naturally with the action gets heated.

I have not seen her in a few years, and that photo makes her look thinner and younger than I remember.They are bolt-ons.

And she's at least 60.

JbBlack77
07-25-20, 10:13
Has anyone tried this new gal? She looks nasty!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krystal_unique

LucBlake
07-25-20, 11:19
Oh she can take it good in that ass!! And actually loves it.

She looks pretty good here to me. Why is everyone saying she's just okay?

I've been looking for an asian who can take a good ass fucking and it looks like she's the one! (Other than korean Nana in LA).

ChrisPoontang
07-25-20, 15:28

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krystal_uniqueA crown tattoo on a prostitute is a sign of two things:

1 - She's a complete idiot that didn't finish high school.

2 - That she has an unemployed boyfriend that she wants to rush back to so she's going to provide terrible service to you to rid of you.

If you see a girl with a crown tattoo ANYWHERE on her body AND a facial tattoo then run you have two options:

1 - Run in the other direction as fast as you can.

2 - Throw your wallet at her which will provide more satisfaction then had you dated her.

JbBlack77
07-25-20, 15:46
Oh she can take it good in that ass!! And actually loves it.Would someone be so kind to pm me Kim's contact info?

Thank you.

Jb.

FlakeUmms
07-25-20, 21:07

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krystal_uniqueFWIW I got a PM offering BBFS no CIP. Seemed a hard no on greek so I passed.

HapaBoy86
07-25-20, 23:56
Would someone be so kind to pm me Kim's contact info?

Thank you.

Jb.She ain't 20's,30's,40's she in her late 50's maybe 60 now.

If you think that's what she looks like from the pic that was posted man you in for a rude awakening.

JbBlack77
07-26-20, 10:03
FWIW I got a PM offering BBFS no CIP. Seemed a hard no on greek so I passed.Thanks. I'm surprised about no on anal. Her buttplug and pics suggest otherwise.

Jb.

SaltyDog
07-26-20, 11:13
She ain't 20's,30's,40's she in her late 50's maybe 60 now.

If you think that's what she looks like from the pic that was posted man you in for a rude awakening.If she don't have curly hair it ain't her. I would describe her as short, 60 ish, on the chubby side. Not pretty at all.

Why do so many ask for her contact when all you need do is use Google? Yup that motel will surprise a lot of you out there. Someone said she'll give you head for 30 minutes, she will. If I wanted BBFS I'd jump in my car drive to LA and see that Korean gal. If BBBJ is you thing there's plenty other much prettier than Kim.

I know someone snuck a picture of her so please share so the interested can see what they in for.

Harbors
07-26-20, 11:49
If she don't have curly hair it ain't her. I would describe her as short, 60 ish, on the chubby side. Not pretty at all.

Why do so many ask for her contact when all you need do is use Google? Yup that motel will surprise a lot of you out there. Someone said she'll give you head for 30 minutes, she will. If I wanted BBFS I'd jump in my car drive to LA and see that Korean gal. If BBBJ is you thing there's plenty other much prettier than Kim.

I know someone snuck a picture of her so please share so the interested can see what they in for.https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/1144587

Hornyag
07-26-20, 11:53
https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/1144587He just said if she doesn't have curly hair it isn't her. This must be a joke, nothing about the lady in this link is close to what others have described other than her being Asian.

Harbors
07-26-20, 12:06
He just said if she doesn't have curly hair it isn't her. This must be a joke, nothing about the lady in this link is close to what others have described other than her being Asian.But the post is obviously old and if you have been in the game long enough you know that pictures. Even on a current post can be ten years old. I asked what I asked. If anyone knows any info on the girl in this link, lmk.

Edward Appleby
07-26-20, 12:39
https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/1144587That's a famous, super-cheap, non-GFE, pump-and-go-while-she's-texting-the-next-client, Viet MILF. Don't remember her name because she advertised all the time with different names.

I can't believe there is suddenly so much discussion on Kim. She has been discussed on this site for over a decade. There's certainly no lack of info. She has hundreds of reviews on the other usual suspect sites. No exaggeration.

Kim is 60+, ugly, chubby, black permed curly hair, husky voice, enhanced boobs, tummy tuck scar, plastered-on makeup. She operates out of a crummy motel where she rents the room by the hour. If you can get past all that, go see her. Service-wise she doesn't disappoint.

Sriracha
07-26-20, 14:12
https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/1144587Not sure what the other arguments are about but that is definitely not Viet Kim.

BigM1
07-26-20, 19:39
This is what she sent to me:

250 hhr 350 hr.

Daty / Dato-included.

DFK / Kissing-included.

MSOG-included.

No Greek.

No CIP.

GFE PSE CIM / COF services available at an additional rate.

Fantasy roles / outfits.

Sensual massage.

I can also squirt 😏.

Open to other services and special requests.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krystal_unique

Wyerles1
07-27-20, 11:33
Not sure what the other arguments are about but that is definitely not Viet Kim.Does anyone have her link? And is she still active?

BillyBob84
07-27-20, 12:10
This is what she sent to me:

250 hhr 350 hr.

Daty / Dato-included.

DFK / Kissing-included.

MSOG-included.

No Greek.

No CIP.

GFE PSE CIM / COF services available at an additional rate.

Fantasy roles / outfits.

Sensual massage.

I can also squirt 😏.

Open to other services and special requests.Got damn she is a petite white trash stripper dream. Fingers crossed I can convince her to come to the IE LOL.

Tjinla2001
07-28-20, 12:40
https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/1144587I text her once while I was in the middle of the session and ask her for BBFS. She got mad and of course the answer was no. The entire session was eight minutes long including a long conversation. It is a shame because she is very attractive. I know she wanted out after an encounter with le.

ChrisPoontang
07-28-20, 14:43
I text her once while I was in the middle of the session and ask her for BBFS. She got mad and of course the answer was no. The entire session was eight minutes long including a long conversation. It is a shame because she is very attractive. I know she wanted out after an encounter with leShe's not out.

She can never be out.

She's one of the most hardcore prostitutes I've ever seen and I've traveled the world.

She was arrested multiple times in OC and then she started traveling across the US.

Her twitter shows was last in Denver:

https://twitter.com/fitvietmilf

She will always be a prostitute because she's extremely good at it.

Even while your pounding her pussy she's texting with no less then 5 other guys making sure her schedule is booked.

Her texting doesn't take away from her sexy body and firm pussy so you will get your monies worth.

She's a treasure. I wish there were more ladies like her because she provides an amazing service for a decent prize.

She makes the world a better place.

Mb3333
07-28-20, 17:34
I text her once while I was in the middle of the session and ask her for BBFS. She got mad and of course the answer was no. The entire session was eight minutes long including a long conversation. It is a shame because she is very attractive. I know she wanted out after an encounter with leGuys it's like the 2nd result. You have do a little work. You got to try to put in a little work.

714-603-XXXX.

Kim.

Independent.

Orange County. www.*********.com › Kim-Escorts-Garden-Grove-Or.

Massage parlor reviews, escort reviews, discussion boards and more. . Kim's Profile. Independent. Company: Independent, Location: Garden Grove, CA.

Kim 714-603-XXX escort reviews in Orange County www.eroticmonkey.ch › . › Orange County › Kim.

Results 1 - 10 of 71 - Kim. EMID: 055855. Orange County escort - 37-45 - Asian. Escort / Massage. 71 Reviews. Favorite. State: California; City: Orange County.

NoClue02
07-28-20, 19:50
She's not out.

She can never be out.

She's one of the most hardcore prostitutes I've ever seen and I've traveled the world.

She was arrested multiple times in OC and then she started traveling across the US.

Even while your pounding her pussy she's texting with no less then 5 other guys making sure her schedule is booked.

Her texting doesn't take away from her sexy body and firm pussy so you will get your monies worth.

She's a treasure. I wish there were more ladies like her because she provides an amazing service for a decent prize.

She makes the world a better place.Seen her a few time in the past, friendly gal for sure. For most part, she is like a dead fish with sound coming out ever now and then since she is busting texting other guys that are lining up in the hallway or in the parking lot. I've seen her couple times as her last client and the experience is totally different. She spent more time BJ and focus more on you and no texting. My last visit, I think I spent the entire 30 mins with her, and when I'm getting dress, she start packing to to leave as well. If you see her, see if you can be the last person. Maybe better service? I have not seen her since I heard she got arrested and under le radar.

ChrisPoontang
07-28-20, 20:01
Seen her a few time in the past, friendly gal for sure. For most part, she is like a dead fish with sound coming out ever now and then since she is busting texting other guys that are lining up in the hallway or in the parking lot. I've seen her couple times as her last client and the experience is totally different. She spent more time BJ and focus more on you and no texting. My last visit, I think I spent the entire 30 mins with her, and when I'm getting dress, she start packing to to leave as well. If you see her, see if you can be the last person. Maybe better service? I have not seen her since I heard she got arrested and under le radarI think "dead fish" is a little to strong to describe her. . .

Someone like DonnaBentley deserves the title of "dead fish" but I'm not sure you've had the displeasure of seeing Ms. Bentley.

I personally don't like the fake groans and moans and I especially hate the "oh you so big. Are you about to come" comments.

I had no issue with her texting because she did the positions I wanted and didn't try to pull away when I really started hammering. I wish there were more like her!

HapaBoy86
07-28-20, 21:29
She's not out.

She can never be out.

She makes the world a better place.I was a regular of her on HX. She can suck a dick I will say and if she liked ya she got into getting f*cked hard in doggy and loved me slapping her ass cheeks. I used to pound her hard! But, yah she wasn't BBFS and I tried even with $$.

Also, my last sessions with her she would get up and peak out the window a lot and ask if I saw anyone in the parking lot before I walked in. Never saw her after that cause that means two things.

Viet pimp wants his $ and "Viets" don't play around with losing $!

2nd is looking on the hunt for her!

I already knew about her previous arrests for fraud and etc.

But, I don't need popo busting in the door when I in room with her fu*cking the shit out of her!

She is a fraud and if she asks to borrow $. Do Not whatsoever!

HapaBoy86
07-28-20, 21:32
I think "dead fish" is a little to strong to describe her. . .

Someone like DonnaBentley deserves the title of "dead fish" but I'm not sure you've had the displeasure of seeing Ms. Bentley.

I personally don't like the fake groans and moans and I especially hate the "oh you so big. Are you about to come" comments.

I had no issue with her texting because she did the positions I wanted and didn't try to pull away when I really started hammering. I wish there were more like her!Man I miss raw dogging Donna Bentley and creaming inside that eastern European pussy and watch it slowly ooze out.

NoClue02
07-29-20, 00:03
I think "dead fish" is a little to strong to describe her. . .

I had no issue with her texting because she did the positions I wanted and didn't try to pull away when I really started hammering. I wish there were more like her!I agreed you are right that dead fish is a bit too strong to described her, which is why I said for most part LOL.

I was very tempted to visit db69. Picture is very cute but all the reviews I read is a no no so never made that visit.

Harbors
07-29-20, 10:53
Guys it's like the 2nd result. You have do a little work. You got to try to put in a little work.

714-603-XXXX.

Kim.

Independent.

Orange County. www.*********.com Kim-Escorts-Garden-Grove-Or.

Massage parlor reviews, escort reviews, discussion boards and more. . Kim's Profile. Independent. Company: Independent, Location: Garden Grove, CA.

Kim 714-603-XXX escort reviews in Orange County www.eroticmonkey.ch . Orange County Kim.

Results 1 - 10 of 71 - Kim. EMID: 055855. Orange County escort - 37-45 - Asian. Escort / Massage. 71 Reviews. Favorite. State: California; City: Orange County.Found this a while ago. Figured it might be the other one because there were more images. The pictures here are dated and don't fully match the descriptions provided. Thanks for the info though.

HapaBoy86
07-31-20, 19:37
I've seen her for almost over a year and she ain't know 10 in looks maybe a 6, body is so-so, probably late 50's. But, when I want to creampie all three holes like a bowling ball she is.

Easy peasey lemon squeezy! I make sure I have Mr blue pill on board so I can get three pops. First I open that saggy ass of her and creampie that first, rest than insert in top hole and jizz that.

Pink taco. Than rest and have her suck, lick, and swallow jr in her soft lips and mouth and just explode all into her throat while she show me and swallows!

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/911-just-woke-up-need-pay-my-room-asap-need-superman-text-for-rates-only-if-serious-no-low-ballers-3-hole-bare-greek-creampies-fetishes-bbbj-cim-cip-cia-cof-and-more-specials-available/31600545

As I mentioned earlier don't expect Bo Derek looks and soft tight skin. Expect saggy, wrinkly, and sun damaged skin. But, she will take it like and beg for more!

She on hx just google her #.

Don't message me I won't answer about her.

KillAKill123
08-03-20, 07:06
I just had a session with her it was alright. Dumped a load in her ass and leftWhat's her ad / phone #.

LucBlake
08-03-20, 09:52
Yeah she's a champ at 3 hole creampies! Can take a pounding in her ass as well!

I've seen her for almost over a year and she ain't know 10 in looks maybe a 6, body is so-so, probably late 50's. But, when I want to creampie all three holes like a bowling ball she is.

Easy peasey lemon squeezy! I make sure I have Mr blue pill on board so I can get three pops. First I open that saggy ass of her and creampie that first, rest than insert in top hole and jizz that.

Pink taco. Than rest and have her suck, lick, and swallow jr in her soft lips and mouth and just explode all into her throat while she show me and swallows!

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/911-just-woke-up-need-pay-my-room-asap-need-superman-text-for-rates-only-if-serious-no-low-ballers-3-hole-bare-greek-creampies-fetishes-bbbj-cim-cip-cia-cof-and-more-specials-available/31600545

As I mentioned earlier don't expect Bo Derek looks and soft tight skin. Expect saggy, wrinkly, and sun damaged skin. But, she will take it like and beg for more!

Don't message me I won't answer about her.

Kwab99
08-03-20, 19:00

Steak.
She and her BF / Pimp are total robs. I was able to get my money back, since I marked down that I was purchasing memorabilia when I sent the funds to prebook. (I had seen her twice before and I filled her pussy, ass & mouth with my cum, so I had to repeat. I guess her man was insecure and made her MIA on my date) I went directly to my credit card company. They reversed the charge and gave me my money back. Karma's a biyatch.Saw Scarlett a few weeks ago with caution. Turned out to be a nice session with her even if the room was a bit of a mess (she was offering doubles at the time). LFK, very good BBBJ with great suction, BBFS, asked me to pull out because she wasn't on bc.

Octangle
08-04-20, 11:42
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AdoraBelle666

I know she already mentions no BBFS, but wondering if anyone has tried convincing her regardless? Thanks.

SaltyDog
08-04-20, 13:34
Guys it's like the 2nd result. You have do a little work. You got to try to put in a little work.

714-603-XXXX.

Kim.

Independent.

Orange County. www.*********.com Kim-Escorts-Garden-Grove-Or.

Kim 714-603-XXX escort reviews in Orange County www.eroticmonkey.ch . Orange County Kim.

Results 1 - 10 of 71 - Kim. EMID: 055855. Orange County escort - 37-45 - Asian. Escort / Massage. 71 Reviews. Favorite. State: California; City: Orange County.Looks like you did your homework. Them. Orange County Kim in the search bar will get you there. Page one about 5 down and you'll see the familiar 714 603 xxxx. I'd say add 10 years to those pics. The first pic of her by the massage table looks like her. The second of her standing in doorway. No way. She is way heavier now. You did your homework for sure pity others don't. I got her number off ER years ago. First and only time I did Greek in the shower. Then the BBBJ for maybe 20 minutes until I got a hardon and I was done. She does not like you touching her curly hair when she doing BBBJ. I liked seeing her going for the second pop.

Jake Diver
08-04-20, 14:48
Saw Scarlett a few weeks ago with caution. Turned out to be a nice session with her even if the room was a bit of a mess (she was offering doubles at the time). LFK, very good BBBJ with great suction, BBFS, asked me to pull out because she wasn't on bc.Who was her doubles partner?

Heartbreak1
08-04-20, 16:59

I know she already mentions no BBFS, but wondering if anyone has tried convincing her regardless? ThanksI saw her a few years back. You can try but just be prepared to hear a long ass rant about how bad it is. You might piss her off in the process as well.

ChrisPoontang
08-04-20, 19:53
I saw her a few years back. You can try but just be prepared to hear a long ass rant about how bad it is. You might piss her off in the process as well.You might want to look at the disgusting pics of her on other websites.

Her legs are covered in black spots from shooting up.

Just looking at her pics makes me want to shower with bleach.

There are drug addicts and then there are hardcore junkies. She is a HARDCORE JUNKIE.

Be careful buddy.

Kwab99
08-04-20, 19:53
Who was her doubles partner?LOVECHANELSHOW.

Scarlett told me she looked a bit like Princess Jasmine so of course I had to look her up once I got home. Quite hot. Her rates do tend to fluctuate a little so I'm hoping to catch her when it's low or she's more in need. She was asking me to please come see her one morning last week but I had work so no can do.

Heartbreak1
08-04-20, 22:07
LOVECHANELSHOW.

Scarlett told me she looked a bit like Princess Jasmine so of course I had to look her up once I got home. Quite hot. Her rates do tend to fluctuate a little so I'm hoping to catch her when it's low or she's more in need. She was asking me to please come see her one morning last week but I had work so no can do.Yeah, I saw her HX page. I would love to share some of my DNA with her.

PersonaX
08-05-20, 20:00

I know she already mentions no BBFS, but wondering if anyone has tried convincing her regardless? Thanks.Ewww WTF no. Look at her disfiguration aroundd her lower belly area.

That was likely due to an infection from drugs and needles.

Donny88
08-05-20, 20:50
Has anybody seen her alayasky on HX? Anybody know her menu and ratesI've seen her. 120 half hour. Pretty good service and open menu.

HapaBoy86
08-06-20, 03:11
Ewww WTF no. Look at her disfiguration aroundd her lower belly area.

That was likely due to an infection from drugs and needles.I love my cholitas but "dam" I would pass. Reminds me of a house girl passed around by everyone!

SoCalJimmy
08-06-20, 17:13
Anyone able to get bb with her. She has a lot of reviews on PD as sexxxiblondi. It was no go for me but just wanted to see if anyone had success. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondbadass.

CycleOfDoom
08-06-20, 17:42
Anyone able to get bb with her. She has a lot of reviews on PD as sexxxiblondi. It was no go for me but just wanted to see if anyone had success. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondbadass.I did about a year ago. Was on our 2nd session. I brought it up in text and she replied yes as long as I had been tested recently which I had. She has a 1. 5 up charge for it. No seeding her. Sadly. I asked again back in February before all this covid dilemma but she never replied. Long story short. She offered it but might not anymore. YMMV.

HapaBoy86
08-06-20, 20:09
Anyone able to get bb with her. She has a lot of reviews on PD as sexxxiblondi. It was no go for me but just wanted to see if anyone had success. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondbadass.That ***** is psycho that's all I'll say!

PussyDestroyr
08-07-20, 00:37

That was likely due to an infection from drugs and needles.Jesus, this girl is going to give me nightmares. That scar on her belly. Uh uh ahhhhhhhhhh.

KingWok
08-07-20, 02:12
That ***** is psycho that's all I'll say!I tried texting her once and she freaked out at me over it LOL. She had her number on her ad and said to text her so I tried to get some info. She asked if I was a cop I say no and she flips out saying WTF did I text her and not message her and kept calling me a cop. Like ok, if you don't want people to text you for info don't say so on your ad.

BillyBob84
08-07-20, 11:17
That ***** is psycho that's all I'll say!That seems to be the consistent consensus LOL shame she's hot af. I follow her on Snapchat. It's really the only way to get a response from her. Sent her half a dozen PMs on HX with no response, no phone number. I don't care to find her on PD since that same story below. Yeah if paths cross I may hit once as a trophy but I can't convince her to host close enough so probably won't bother.

BBNovice2018
08-07-20, 13:05
She's lots of fun but no BBFS for me. I don't seem to have much luck getting BBFS so it may be just me.

Anyone able to get bb with her. She has a lot of reviews on PD as sexxxiblondi. It was no go for me but just wanted to see if anyone had success. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondbadass.

CrunchEazy
08-07-20, 16:45
She's lots of fun but no BBFS for me. I don't seem to have much luck getting BBFS so it may be just me.It was a no go for me too and I usually get lucky.

TaxMan1234
08-08-20, 23:10
That is gross.

That was likely due to an infection from drugs and needles.

CivilBeast
08-09-20, 21:39
Time to share. Cassybau PD. Text her for menu. BBFSCIP MSOG was had at typical up sell PD rates. Pictures are accurate. BBBJ DT was solid. Hardly any kissing. She's a bit reserved, but with conversation opens up. On the submissive side, she gets into it but isn't vocal. I would approach with respect, can see her shutting down if she's offended which might be easy to do. Otherwise fun girl.

HapaBoy86
08-09-20, 22:09
Time to share. Cassybau PD. Text her for menu. BBFSCIP MSOG was had at typical up sell PD rates. Pictures are accurate. BBBJ DT was solid. Hardly any kissing. She's a bit reserved, but with conversation opens up. On the submissive side, she gets into it but isn't vocal. I would approach with respect, can see her shutting down if she's offended which might be easy to do. Otherwise fun girl.Up sell for bbfscip = 100 extra or more?

Tjinla2001
08-10-20, 18:26

Don't message me I won't answer about her.Pretty good value. $80 for a six minute seed session. I love motel-based thearapists in Buena Park. As would be expected, a wave of regret washed over me as I walked through the motel parking lot to my car. I will probably be back in two to three days.

HapaBoy86
08-10-20, 19:41
Time to share. Cassybau PD. Text her for menu. BBFSCIP MSOG was had at typical up sell PD rates. Pictures are accurate. BBBJ DT was solid. Hardly any kissing. She's a bit reserved, but with conversation opens up. On the submissive side, she gets into it but isn't vocal. I would approach with respect, can see her shutting down if she's offended which might be easy to do. Otherwise fun girl.Also, seems she is not GFE! No dfk, no daty and etc. I'll pass seems she getting alot of texts she wants 200 extra for bbfscip. I can deal with that but I enjoy the dfk and daty and etc.

I'll pass. But, might be for others.

Rrod1114
08-11-20, 02:49

I know she already mentions no BBFS, but wondering if anyone has tried convincing her regardless? Thanks.You couldn't pay me to fuck her raw with your dick.

PersonaX
08-11-20, 12:06
Pretty good value. $80 for a six minute seed session. I love motel-based thearapists in Buena Park. As would be expected, a wave of regret washed over me as I walked through the motel parking lot to my car. I will probably be back in two to three days.I know that exact wave of regret you speak of LOL.

But theres not many that can handle a good bare ass fucking And the ones I do know are expensive.

YoungerDude760
08-12-20, 17:31
Anybody know of any mature / gilfs in there 50's and 60's that are CIP friendly? A list would be nice!

ChrisPoontang
08-12-20, 20:42
Anybody know of any mature / gilfs in there 50's and 60's that are CIP friendly? A list would be nice!Here you go younger dude:

https://www.google.com/search?channel=tus2&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=nursing+homes+near+me.

MadderMax
08-14-20, 09:56

That was likely due to an infection from drugs and needles.She's Lisa666 torres on HX. Those pictures are misleading. She's 20+ lbs heavier, 10+ years older. Was not a good session. Dead fish. Offered BBFS, but I passed and let her finish me with her mouth while I closed my eyes and pictured someone, anyone, else.

Enter at your own risk https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lisa666torres.

PersonaX
08-14-20, 12:28
She's Lisa666 torres on HX. Those pictures are misleading. She's 20+ lbs heavier, 10+ years older. Was not a good session. Dead fish. Offered BBFS, but I passed and let her finish me with her mouth while I closed my eyes and pictured someone, anyone, else.

Enter at your own risk https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lisa666torres.That doesn't look like lisa666 torres at all. Eye brow tats vs no eye brow tats, etc. And more.

Jake Diver
08-14-20, 13:02
That doesn't look like lisa666 torres at all. Eye brow tats vs no eye brow tats, etc. And more.Yeah. The two women have different tats on their arms. I don't think she's lisa666 torres either.

Mb3333
08-18-20, 14:48
Great session with Viet Kim today.Little backside deposit.

Mb3333
08-19-20, 12:34
Little backside deposit.Forgot the attach.

DesertRealtor
08-19-20, 17:14
Forgot the attach.That's gross.

Sriracha
08-19-20, 18:55
Yeah. The two women have different tats on their arms. I don't think she's lisa666 torres either.Two completely different women. Lisa is significantly taller and larger than Adora Belle. She's quite petite by comparison. They don't even look alike IMHO.

BillyBob84
08-19-20, 19:40
That's gross.You're in the WRONG forum then chode. Go stick your head in the desert sand.

Ratrod
08-20-20, 15:59
Forgot the attach.Anyone possibly know contact for Viet Kim Please? Thank you all in advance.

JohnPot
08-20-20, 18:31
My neighbor. She's in her 70's and every time she talk to me it always lead to: "I didn't have sex for 30 yrs. I forgot how it like", her words. I think she try to send me signal.

Anybody know of any mature / gilfs in there 50's and 60's that are CIP friendly? A list would be nice!

KG5662
08-20-20, 20:41
[[Deleted by Admin]

Monger562
08-20-20, 20:47
Does she like Latinos? I'll take her out to Denny's for dinner if they have patio seating. Might be nice to break the seal on that. Even give you a twelve pack as a finders fee.

My neighbor. She's in her 70's and every time she talk to me it always lead to: "I didn't have sex for 30 yrs. I forgot how it like", her words. I think she try to send me signal.

ChrisPoontang
08-20-20, 21:35
Does she like Latinos? I'll take her out to Denny's for dinner if they have patio seating. Might be nice to break the seal on that. Even give you a twelve pack as a finders fee.Are you going to order soup for her at Denny's?

You know, because she probably has dentures.

If you decide to give her the Steaktartare treatment (eat her pussy until she squirts down your throat) please tell me if it smells like the mothballs or a linen closet.

Asking for a friend. Seriously.

SaltyDog
08-20-20, 22:40
That's gross.Yes sonny boy that's the way it's done. I'd like to see her curly hair during BJ.

KG5662
08-21-20, 17:50
Great session with Viet Kim today.Red Zone alarmed. LOL!

CandyMan71
08-21-20, 23:30
Are you going to order soup for her at Denny's?

You know, because she probably has dentures.

If you decide to give her the Steaktartare treatment (eat her pussy until she squirts down your throat) please tell me if it smells like the mothballs or a linen closet.

Asking for a friend. Seriously.Hey, the suction's probably unbelievable with the dentures out. Got to be painful session though. Her valley's likely drier than the surface of Mars.

MkitLook
08-22-20, 14:43
Forgot the attach.Do you happen to have more pics of the viet gilf? If you do can you pm me them?

TouchMeHere
08-23-20, 13:29
Brings back good memories! Been a minute, like 10 years. May just have to go relive the past! Great rimmer too!

Forgot the attach.

TechSticles
08-23-20, 14:41
That's gross.That dude's hairy belly turns me off, but a little hair on the pussy is fine.

KG5662
08-24-20, 17:55
That dude's hairy belly turns me off, but a little hair on the pussy is fineDidn't you guys see the sore?

PMike123
08-25-20, 01:41
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Cypress/ZoeyAnnorah

Has anyone tried meeting with her? Was wondering if she does BBFSCIP or BBFS.

Mb3333
08-25-20, 18:46
Didn't you guys see the sore?It's birthmark jerky.

Andres513
08-30-20, 16:12
Hi everyone, so I'm new to this hobby and it's hella expensive I don't know how you guys do it. Anyway I saw this girl Melissa today and let me tell you. She's ugly, old, the hotel room smells bad, she was high or drunk, wrinkly overall bad experience. Please avoid this girl at all time because you'll regretted afterwards. I wanted to leave but my whole entire body froze. Her pics don't look bad but it's so deceiving. Well Thats what I get for being a cheap ass and not doing research on this girl (Lesson learn). I went bare because little pepito was doing all the thinking once her mouth was on my dick. I went bare cip for 100 bucks probably over paid for that old pussy. Not even Lisa from temple city which I 1000 times prefers her than melissa. Anyway now I'm scared and I have to get tested ASAP.

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/orangecounty/53678526/

ChrisPoontang
08-30-20, 23:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Seriously man, I don't care if you want to find some big trannie cock to suck but you can't look for it on this forum.

A2

Chewy00
08-31-20, 18:57
Anyone know if she provides BB?

Thank you.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/melissabunny25

BCarson1500
08-31-20, 20:04
Hi everyone, so I'm new to this hobby and it's hella expensive I don't know how you guys do it. Anyway I saw this girl Melissa today and let me tell you. She's ugly, old, the hotel room smells bad, she was high or drunk, wrinkly overall bad experience. Please avoid this girl at all time because you'll regretted afterwards. I wanted to leave but my whole entire body froze. Her pics don't look bad but it's so deceiving. Well Thats what I get for being a cheap ass and not doing research on this girl (Lesson learn). I went bare because little pepito was doing all the thinking once her mouth was on my dick. I went bare cip for 100 bucks probably over paid for that old pussy. Not even Lisa from temple city which I 1000 times prefers her than melissa. Anyway now I'm scared and I have to get tested ASAP.

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/orangecounty/53678526/Andres. You do have to give Melissa credit for her marketing strategy. She is one scanky high volume, 3-hole wonder hoe. She does put the full menu out there on the web and has no limits what so ever. Not sure if she has the John's line-up at the motel room door (of course keeping social distancing of 6' apart) and she yells "NEXT" or not. If you have SO, you might want to burn the clothes you were wearing, refrain from any social activities with others and get that thing tested.

In this hobby you have to have the mindset that if it looks bad, smells bad, super sketchy location, just does not feel right. Save the $$, minimize the risk and walk away. Live to play another day.

I could have turned out much worse. You could have had a couple of the home boys jump out from inside the closet and highly suggest that you all go to the ATM for $$, fill up the entire neighbourhood 's gas tanks, alleviate you of all your possessions and drop you off somewhere in hood without your car, shoes, pants, Identification. Try explaining that to the SO.

Andres513
09-01-20, 02:45
Andres. You do have to give Melissa credit for her marketing strategy. She is one scanky high volume, 3-hole wonder hoe. She does put the full menu out there on the web and has no limits what so ever. Not sure if she has the John's line-up at the motel room door (of course keeping social distancing of 6' apart) and she yells "NEXT" or not. If you have SO, you might want to burn the clothes you were wearing, refrain from any social activities with others and get that thing tested.

In this hobby you have to have the mindset that if it looks bad, smells bad, super sketchy location, just does not feel right. Save the $$, minimize the risk and walk away. Live to play another day.

I could have turned out much worse. You could have had a couple of the home boys jump out from inside the closet and highly suggest that you all go to the ATM for $$, fill up the entire neighbourhood 's gas tanks, alleviate you of all your possessions and drop you off somewhere in hood without your car, shoes, pants, Identification. Try explaining that to the SO.Honestly, she got me. The way she advertise her ad plus the low rates gets you hook. I'm not going to lie her pussy felt good LOL. I Just wasn't expecting a high ugly ass granny that didn't even take her top off. Definitely one of the weirdest fuck. To be honest I wasn't even thinking of someone robbing me and taking my shit. I'm definitely going to be careful next time.

Courious G
09-01-20, 21:57
Sounds like somebody may have experienced that. (Hopefully I am wrong).

Andres. You do have to give Melissa credit for her marketing strategy. She is one scanky high volume, 3-hole wonder hoe. She does put the full menu out there on the web and has no limits what so ever. Not sure if she has the John's line-up at the motel room door (of course keeping social distancing of 6' apart) and she yells "NEXT" or not. If you have SO, you might want to burn the clothes you were wearing, refrain from any social activities with others and get that thing tested.

I could have turned out much worse. You could have had a couple of the home boys jump out from inside the closet and highly suggest that you all go to the ATM for $$, fill up the entire neighbourhood 's gas tanks, alleviate you of all your possessions and drop you off somewhere in hood without your car, shoes, pants, Identification. Try explaining that to the SO.

TrolleyDodger
09-02-20, 01:26

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/orangecounty/53678526/Yeah, Melissa is disgusting. I set up a 3 sum with her and her friend and basically put Melissa in a corner while I creampied her friend who was actually cute. This was probably about a year ago and I don’t remember her friends name but she occasionally posts ads with both of them available.

Mb3333
09-02-20, 17:56
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/53756230/6575006837

I can't for the live of me remember what her Hx handle was / is.

HapaBoy86
09-02-20, 20:09
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/53756230/6575006837

I can't for the live of me remember what her Hx handle was / is.Got some yummy pics.

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/657-444-3418