PDA

View Full Version : Canadian drug store

LBrad52
10-02-16, 00:47
Hello gents have any of you mongers ever use this site thanks.

http://tabsrx.com/about-us/

JerSeinfeld
11-16-17, 04:35
If you can get drugs directly from a Canadian Pharmacy, do it. Need to make sure it has a brick motor present in Canada. Stay away from the online pharmacies. Most operate out of India and you'll have no idea what your getting. It could be the right drug, it could just be binders, or it could be something else all together. I recommend that you keep away from the online pharmacies.

Xelajo
12-24-17, 12:26
Have anyone had any experience ordering from this site?

http://pharmdir.com/page/about

Appreciate any response if any.

Cephlapod Love
12-28-17, 19:10
If you can get drugs directly from a Canadian Pharmacy, do it. Need to make sure it has a brick motor present in Canada. Stay away from the online pharmacies. Most operate out of India and you'll have no idea what your getting. It could be the right drug, it could just be binders, or it could be something else all together. I recommend that you keep away from the online pharmacies.I see that other threads here discuss online pharma from India and numerous users appear to have had good success buying from them. Would be interested in learning some specifics as to why ALL Indian Pharma and ALL online pharma is to be avoided? Are there credible reports of Indian Online Pharma providing chemicals / drugs that are poisonous or dangerous?

Personally, I read these threads and found a gent who seemed credible and who provided references. He mentioned which Indian pharmacies were legit and engaged good quality control. Using that information I was able to buy some pills on eBay from Indian sellers. I have continued relationships with those sellers and have done private transactions with them. Paypal deals. I know the drugs work just fine. But recognize that it IS possible to get a bad batch that could be just "filler. " But that only means I am out the highly discounted price I paid. Big USA pharma wants you to believe that they & the USFDA are the only ones in the world that can keep you safe. Sells well with provincial minded, "USA-is-the-best" mind set crowd, regardless of the facts.

I know there are risks in everything in life, I just like to understand what are the specifics so I can do my own evaluation of the risk. Nothing wrong with taking the word of "consensus" of anonymous online posters as that is one way of managing risk. All fwiw. I'm just saying.

KeilecPod
01-29-21, 20:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.