PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Yellow Fever
01-11-05, 00:00
Went through Lowell tonight between 9 and 9:30 it is a ghost town.

Night Cruiser
01-11-05, 12:08
I have seen a few stragglers around the canal area. Cute too. Mostly after the clock strikes midnight. Hey, what happened to BB and GW? I hope they weren't in Indonesia. Hope all had a happy new years. Stay safe.

Virgil Dan
02-25-05, 13:12
I take the occasional afternoon cruise thru the familiar haunts. Lately there's been only one definite (looks like a 4) hanging around and one or two possibles. I've seen a few of the old regulars from time to time but they're not working too hard.

May give April a call next week.

Take care,

Dan

Virgil Dan
02-28-05, 15:32
The definite I mentioned is Chrissy - FS for .6

Got a chance to talk to her about the scene and the girls are there, despite LE.

Dan

Virgil Dan
03-11-05, 11:51
There's still some action available in the afternoons, but it's limited. Yesterday I met Laurie for some fun. She has short reddish hair and quite a sizeable set. Learned more than I needed about her family situation but enjoyed a good mic check for .4. That seems to be the going rate in Lowell and they don't budge much on prices.

I know I'm not the only cruiser, out there. Black magnum, you know who you are <grin>.

Dan

Phat Bastard
03-17-05, 08:20
There's still some action available in the afternoons, but it's limited. Yesterday I met Laurie for some fun. She has short reddish hair and quite a sizeable set. Learned more than I needed about her family situation but enjoyed a good mic check for .4. That seems to be the going rate in Lowell and they don't budge much on prices.

I know I'm not the only cruiser, out there. Black magnum, you know who you are <grin>.

DanHi Dan,

I've been going crazy looking for a girl with a "sizeable set" Is there any chance you could tell me whereabouts you saw her, or maybe what time of day it was. I live kind of far away and can't really just make the trek to cruise around aimlessly hunting (although I do that plenty in closer areas).

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

Virgil Dan
03-18-05, 12:02
PB,

I often check out Lowell in the early afternoon (1-3). Most of the time there will be a reasonable choice within an hour of driving about but there are dry days. Middlesex and Westford streets are the most likely. I try not to pick one up until I've seen her for a couple of days, but sometimes the little head talks too loud.

Yesterday I found Stephanie, a early twenties Irish lass with long reddish hair and freckles everywhere, in honor of St. Pat. BBBJ for .4, but too many rules, like no CIM and pay extra to touch. Not recommended.

Maybe with warmer weather things will pick up. Just the fact that nobody else is posting tells you a lot about availability.

Dan

Freelow
04-02-05, 19:39
Just cruised through Lowell. Going down Appleton Street towards the heart of Lowell, I spotted a good looking black chick walking up Appleton.

Thinking with the large head, I decided to go the end of Appleton and bang a right so that I could circle back. At the first side street after the gas station on the right on Appleton, the Lowell police van was sitting in a parking lot on the right. The back doors were open and ready for business.

When I looped around, I came back towards Appleton on Sout Street, the road that brings you out next to the gas station. I went straight ahead and saw the cute black chick again.

Gee this didn't seem too obvious - good looking chick, paddy wagon around the corner. Well, needless to say, I decided to get the fock out of there.

I banged the left turn only onto Middlesex Street and there were three more cruisers sitting on the left hand side.

Lowell PD was looking for mongers and they had some pretty bait. Hope none of you got nailed.

Be safe and Go Red Sox.

Virgil Dan
04-13-05, 16:23
I've been cruising fairly regularly as the afternoons get more spring-like. Only a few of the regulars are still around, and those are only occasional. Today a 6 with a big smile was waving at cars on Westford - a bit to agressive for me.

Robin's still good for a BBBJ but not in her house any more. April has been out but I haven't stopped. Erin (22yo) gave an OK BBBJ for .4.

Lowell just has too many guys hanging out on street corners.

See y'all around,

Dan

Yellow Fever
04-19-05, 16:06
Saw a couple in Lowell last night one fairly young and attractive, early twenties on School St. The other was First on Merrimack St. then saw her again on Broadway, Big HSW, May have even been a CD or Tranny.

Virgil Dan
04-22-05, 17:42
Found Laurie again today. She still talks too much but her skills seem worth it.
She told me about a sting in Lawrence and I posted the article from the Eagle-Tribune there.

Headline was: Police arrest over 100, both young and old, in prostitution sting

Dan

Virgil Dan
04-28-05, 15:31
I cruise Lowell every so often, usually early afternoon, and still see about 3 SWs each time. Most I've seen before. Just haven't had the motivation to pick em up.

Today I saw a nice looking WSW (maybe HSW) down by the canals. I first saw her a month or so ago with a longer curly hairdo. Now its cut short and straight. With looks 7-8 she may be next on my list.

Take care,

Dan

Virgil Dan
05-02-05, 16:44
Back again. The cute little honey is Shelly, a short WSW with the best looks to be found on the street. Had a nice BBBJWCIM for .4. This one will get repeat business.

Dan

Jeep 95
05-02-05, 22:48
Is she a blonde?

Virgil Dan
05-03-05, 08:06
Jeep,

Nope, she has very short dark hair, solidly held in place with mousse. She's short and full in the hips, nice tits and makeup just a little too heavy. Still, damned good lookin'.

Dan

Freelow
05-05-05, 16:52
Back again. The cute little honey is Shelly, a short WSW with the best looks to be found on the street. Had a nice BBBJWCIM for .4. This one will get repeat business.

Dan

Hey Dan,

Where and what time did you find her?

Thanks

Virgil Dan
05-06-05, 08:32
I've been seeing her, off and on, for a few months in all the usual spots. Latest was by the canals or on Merrimac st. She's also usually the best dressed SW in town.

It was early to mid afternoon that I found her.

She must be older than she looks cause she tells me she's had 5 kids and one's out of school. I heard WAY more of the life story than I asked for but she's pretty easy to talk to.

Dan

Busby99
05-06-05, 09:54
I've seen her a number of times over the past seven or eight years or so. Well worth the price. In fact, she finished with me one time and told me that I was healthy because my "output" tasted the way it should.

It seems to be on or off with her; I've gone a year without seeing her then I'll see her two or three times in a month.

Virgil Dan
05-11-05, 16:32
Well. I burned a whole lotta gas this week and found almost nothing.

Monday, spotted Shelly but she was with a guy and not scanning traffic. One skank, drunk and staggering was on Westford. A BSW, a bit long in the tooth, was down by the canals.

Tuesday, one fugly walking between Westford and Middlesex. When I got almost desparate enough to go for her, she got scooped by a local utility van.

Wednesday, got the look on Market St but she disappeared by the third pass. (First pass - was that the look? Second pass - definitely was, were looks OK.)
Drove some more; saw nothing. Finally saw her again, again got the smile, and lost again. Spotted her going into a store with a guy. Finally got her again, asked her if she'd like a ride and she said sure with a wink. She's Charlene, WSW, thirtys.

Went to a parking lot nearby that had always looked like a good spot. Started BBBJ for .3. Interrupted by blonde walking Chihuahua. She moves on and games resume. Interrupted by guy walking bulldog. What is this? Walk your dog day?

Try another spot, driving with the seat pushed back and pants around knees. Still people walking by. Return to original parking lot. Quieter now, but I just can't nut fast enough so she can make her train.

I have her digits and she said her house is available MWF. I'll give it a try. She has a decent figure with a little flab. We'll see how FS goes, got to be better than the car.

Naturally, after letting her go, I sighted Shelly but the wallet was empty.

Take care,
Dan

Night Cruiser
05-19-05, 02:45
Drove by the canal around 12:30 AM (Wed). Saw one skinny bsw and later a 30ish looking slim wsw with blonde hair. Light LE activity.

Virgil Dan
05-20-05, 11:48
I keep on checking out the afternoon scene and it keeps on being slow. I usually see 2 or 3 girls that I've come to recognize but rarely is it worth stopping.

I did try Priscilla the other day and paid too much for a BBBJCIM. She sounded enthusastic and talked a good upsell, but the performance was just OK and she kinda nodded off after (said she'd had too much to drink the night before). She's light-skinned BSW or maybe H. Not recommended for another day.

Haven't been able to raise Charlene on the phone for a morning, but I'll prolly try again.

Let's hear from some other mongers in Lowell; there must be enough of you to keep these few gals in business.

Take care,
Dan

Virgil Dan
05-26-05, 15:34
Lucked into Shelly this afternoon. Took half and half and DATY in a room for .8. Nearly GFE and it was a good time. Well worth it. Time and 5 kids have taken a toll on her body so it sags a bit but skills are just fine.

Take care all,
Dan

quantemlp
06-07-05, 16:23
I went through Lowell on my motorcycle today. I saw a few down by the canals. One makes me wish I had my other vehicle. Older teen/earl 20's b/poss H light. White skirt candycane tank and scanning traffic passing. DAMMM what a day for a enclosed vehicle! I saw some on westford also.

New to board, not new to area though.

Virgil Dan
06-13-05, 10:28
Just wanted to let everyone know that, although the pickin's are slim in Lowell, there still are pickin's. I've enjoyed Shelly a couple of more times and spending part of an afternoon in a room with her is a treat. I wish her tits didn't sag quite so much but there's good sex to be had.

I haven't seen much of Uncle Leo.

Too bad nobody else posts from here.

Take care,
Dan

Liketolick
06-13-05, 10:33
Sun,

I tried to call. Nobody pick up the phone.

Does anybody know, did they get busted?

Night Cruiser
06-19-05, 13:24
I was around the canal area last night (2AM). There were tons of mongers out there. LE was very light. A couple of girls were out. One was the hippo type. Nothing to write about. What happned to GW? Got scared? Start posting boys.

Boston Monger
06-22-05, 10:14
but not for mongering. Cruised through Lowell at about 9pm on the longest day of the year, the first day of summer and a full moon. Lowell was hopping, but no SW's. Did the loop, the canals and even MB (you old timer's know what I'm talking about). Saw plenty of dudes in wife beaters, chiquitas in short skirts, girls going to the Old Court, low riders, trucks, but alas, no action. But it was good to see Lowell springing to life and not seeing any LE.

But it is summer and the Sox were playing. I thought about hitting Lawrence, but with the sun roof open and the moon beckoning, I just kept cruising on 495. Why cruise the "Dead Zone"?

Summertime, and the living's easy.

Night Cruiser
06-25-05, 05:48
Was driving around the Motel 6 parking lot in Tewk. this AM. Lo and behold, I saw a (might have been a SW) blonde babe giving head to a monger outside the car. This was in plain sight. The funny thing was that there was LE parked infront of the office. This girl was hot... was it one of you lucky bastards? GW? Lowell was empty. Stay safe.

Yellow Fever
06-26-05, 12:14
Was out between 2:00 and 2:40 AM saw three, one HSW and two girl next door type wsw all on Westford St. One approached and offered for 40 when I declined she quickly went to 20. Left the little blue pill at home, oh well.

Yellow Fever
07-05-05, 02:55
Trolled the same areas Merrimack St. Market St. and Westford St. dead, dead, dead.

Auto
07-05-05, 14:20
I ran through Lowell at around 7:30 - 8:00 pm on Sunday and saw absolutly zero signs of sw activity. Tons of LE in the usual areas, so I wonder if the girls have moved things around and there's a new hot spot in town.

Only
07-08-05, 01:21
You didn't miss anything, I was in most of the spot Monday night, Tuesday night ...............NOTHING .....they must all go vacation.

Yellow Fever
07-12-05, 18:10
Did anyone but me see that sweet young thing wearing the Black Top and the Pink Red Sox hat walking Westford St around 3:30. If anyone has had her please PM or post a report.

YF

Virgil Dan
07-13-05, 12:15
YF,

I think that is Melissa. I had a couple of BBBJ (no CIM) last year. Nice girl. When I hinted about FS, I got the period story so that may not be on the menu.

I'd say, give a try and let us know what you think.

Take care,

Dan

Yellow Fever
07-15-05, 11:01
Was in Lowell yester day afternoon. Nothing til about one in the afternoon then some nasty woman and uncle leo showed in the area near the Hafners. Was suprised Leo and the girls must keep the same schedule.

Auto
07-16-05, 18:08
All this talk of Lowell being in the doldrums got me off my ass to check it out. I scored with Michelle, a 26 yo wsw, very very accomodating, working for non-union wages, sober. I'd give her a sw7 on looks, sw8 on body, and a sw9 on attitude. She's a gabber though. Couldn't shut her up.

Senior members pm me for location and phone number stats. This one stays away from the usual streets. Pics below.

Fwiw, I saw one older bleach blond with tight shorts down by Jay's, definitly working, one hsw on Westford, looked mean but definitly working, and one snaggletoothed old crow on Appleton being so obvious it was scary. Uncle Leo ( I love that one) was around, but not in great numbers.

FredKelly
07-21-05, 15:38
Went looking for Michelle but found Amy in the same vicinity. BBBJTCIM for .4.
Good looking blonde, 7 or 8 with a terrific body. The first try for a pickup was sketchy:

Me: Hi, would you like a ride?
Amy: What are you looking for?
Me: Someone nice to talk to.
Amy: I need some money.
Me: Maybe another time.

Somewhere in the midst of the exchange I notice that we're right in front of a LPD office.

Found her again, walking down by Jay's. After she got in, I explained that I NEVER talk business until we're driving.

Pleasant times,

Fred

Bad Dog #2
07-22-05, 00:52
Went to Lowell after reading Auto's report but found the streets bare. Then again, I don't really know the streets but drove past the Haffner's, downtown, the Haffner's uptown, Market Basket, John Street (there's a John Street?), Appleton Street, etc... Was there in the early evening about 7:00 P.M. and was very disappointed. Saw nothing to write about. This summer sucks for our hobby.

FredKelly
07-25-05, 17:23
There were enough out there this afternoon. I think I spotted Michelle, know I saw Shelly. One regular and one jumbo were walking by the canals, one fugly on Westford. There's a REALLY long-bleach-blond-hair who covered a lot of territory.

I've found it usually takes about 2 hours of cruising to see a full range, but they're there all right.

Fred

Boston Monger
08-01-05, 11:09
Fri: Picked up a WSW in the Tower parking lot. She had jumped into several cars, and jumped out. Black hair, 24, b cups, nice butt. Blank tank top and jeans. Strung out. Wanted to talk money in the lot! Well, we took off.

She was jonesing for a fix, so we settled on .30 for a bbbjtcim. Here's where it got fun, she did everything I told her. I rammed my tool ALL THE WAY into her mouth. She gagged, but took it. I grabbed the back of her head and held it down while she gobbled on it. Gagging she kept sucking while cupping my cajones. I couldn't hold out and blew my load. As I pulled out, it was all over me. No problem, she licked up all run off. What a champ. I'm getting a wood thinking about it.

Sun: headed back for another go, but alas, Lowell was dead. Seems the folk festivel put the brakes on everything

FredKelly
08-04-05, 16:27
Checked out Lowell this afternoon. Not much to be seen until about 2:30 when I found Sue on Central. Green tank top and short skirt led to BBBJTCIM for .3. Mid 20's and nice tits. Pierced tongue and chin. No problem touching all over and showed good patience. Nice find on a warm afternoon.

Fred

Jeep 95
08-08-05, 17:14
About 3pm tall thin, nice body, face = looked she got in fight, otherwise would not be bad. Overall, better than average looking.

FredKelly
08-09-05, 16:23
Picked up 18yo, chubby Kelly this afternoon on Merrimack. Promised awesome BBBJ for .4; delivered mostly HJ - no CIM. Tells me afterward that she's sick for lack of junk. Not recommended.

Yellow Fever
08-11-05, 17:05
Saw a black cracker Jack sitting at the intersection of Appleton and the street that takes you by Jays. Then I saw a Blond not bad looking at 30 MPH on Gorham. But unfortunately thats all I saw.

MeatMan
08-16-05, 18:01
Fri: Picked up a WSW in the Tower parking lot. She had jumped into several cars, and jumped out. Black hair, 24, b cups, nice butt. Blank tank top and jeans. Strung out. Wanted to talk money in the lot! Well, we took off.

She was jonesing for a fix, so we settled on .30 for a bbbjtcim. Here's where it got fun, she did everything I told her. I rammed my tool ALL THE WAY into her mouth. She gagged, but took it. I grabbed the back of her head and held it down while she gobbled on it. Gagging she kept sucking while cupping my cajones. I couldn't hold out and blew my load. As I pulled out, it was all over me. No problem, she licked up all run off. What a champ. I'm getting a wood thinking about it.

Sun: headed back for another go, but alas, Lowell was dead. Seems the folk festivel put the brakes on everything

Now that's a good girl! :D

Yellow Fever
08-17-05, 08:55
Took a stroll through Lowell, about 10:00 PM absolutely nothing then all of a sudden at 11:00 on Westford but the park near the 7-11 is sitting a cute brunette and she gives me the eye. To tired went home without any.

FredKelly
08-17-05, 15:25
About 4:00 pm there was quite a bit of talent. Sue on Central, skinny WSW on Elm and Gorham in a Pretty Baby tank top, very skinny BSW on the steps of Towers (second sighting). Shelly and a straight haired WSW on Middlesex and a cutie in a blank tank top and white baseball cap on Merrimack. Just shopped, didn't stop today. Westford was quiet.

Fred

Yellow Fever
08-22-05, 01:18
Cruised the Mill City from about 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM saw at least 10 SW. One was black with a smoking body probably a 10 the rest were white I'd say three or four were 8's or better and the rest between 3 and 6. Only saw leo three times. Locations to real hotties one WSW and the BSW over on Market St. Saw one real cute one on Westford St. saw a nice blond and brunette in Jays Parking Lot but the Brunette moved over to Appleton St. And saw another nice looking blond in the area of Jays. Didn't partake but the menu looked good.

FredKelly
08-25-05, 14:04
Wednesday, I took a rare evening cruise. By the canals there was one WSW, quality indeterminate due to poor light, and 3 HSW's, all on the hefty side. Nothing to speak of on Middlesex. One HSW on Westford, gone by the time I looped around. Definitely worth adding a loop around the block where Jay's is as there were 2 reasonable blonde WSWs in that area.

Did not partake because I'd had Amy the day before and her oral skills left me empty.

Take care,

Fred

Night Cruiser
08-31-05, 19:14
Gotta love that humidity.

Drove by the canal area and saw a fantastic looking young hispanic girl. Long curly hair, well dressed.Don't know if she was a sw but she was looking at every car that drove by. School was out so it can be confusing (looked hs age). Didn't see anything else. Wow! GW made a guest appearance finally. Don't care what you say GW, you are still paying for it.. :)

Auto
08-31-05, 19:28
I second that one Fred. Is it me, or doncha just want to dress her up and take her out on the town before banging the crap out of her all night long?

GuessWho
08-31-05, 22:35
I was driving down Westford St. on my way home today. I was looking to see if anything looked decent, even though I only had $11 on me. I was window shopping so to speak. There were 2 cruisers, and 3 cops I think questioning a WSW. I guess it takes that much force to ask questions huh. Other than that, one by the courthouse, and I think I saw NC dropping off a 350 lb. BSW who ruined the passenger side shocks. How was she man? LOL!

FredKelly
09-02-05, 08:11
She's certainly fine looking, Auto and a treat in many respects. Last time her attitude left a bit to be desired cause she said her guy friend had been arrested and she'd lost her house key and cell phone. I'm still searching for the holy grail - a place to be safe and nekkid with her to take the time to do her right.

In the meantime, there's Shelly for a hotel room and Sue for a BBBJCIM. Lowell's a good place to be.

Fred

Night Cruiser
09-02-05, 12:40
GW, I have an alarm on my passenger seat. Anything over #120 it goes off and so does the offending party. Don't know what you guys are seeing. I drive in Lowell all the time and I see nothing but fuglies. Then again, I am only there late afternoon and evening. Be Safe.

Auto
09-05-05, 08:20
Speaking of a sure sign as LT wrote in the Other Areas board, I picked up a mostly nice looking, mostly sober SW in Lowell late on Saturday night, and upon closer observation, she had ginormous scabbage on just above her lip on the left side, all herped out it appeared. She tried to explain it as a wound from an attack by puerto rican girl gang, but I wasn't buying it. I dropped her off to buy condoms and beat a hasty retreat. Too bad, because she was slim, white, with a nice rack and very responsive nips, as discovered during the meet and greet. Probably would have been a nice time.

I ended up going with Christie (I think), found near the courthouse, white oxford shirt, black bra, black short shorts, very drunk and sporting a bit of an attitude. Gave a good oral check of my plumbing though for less than $30.

GuessWho
09-06-05, 21:21
Auto,
All herped out? YIKES! I went for a cute girl in Lawrence once a few winters ago. She opens the door and immediately I told her I thought she was someone else. She looked like she had chicken pox, scabs galore. Other than that she was hot. LOL! I have a new online broad heading over in the am. This chick is cute, not big like the other and has a fucking rack I tell ya. :D

Night Cruiser
09-14-05, 12:53
No wonder I haven't seen any hoof prints lately, GW is on the prowl ;)

Around 6 PM Sat. at the MB next to Brooks saw sever SWs. One who might have been a hsw was hot. Other's were below par. Stay safe.

True Hobbiest
09-14-05, 20:07
Well, had some business in Lowell today and did a WTF tour just to see if anything was happening around 2:00ish......saw two really cute "maybe" HSW on Westford and a rough looking blonde (though do-able) on Branch and another HSW further down on the cornner of Queen and Westford ,,,she was sitting on a wall and though she had some baby fat on her she did catch my eye....but by the time I doubled back she was "POOF" gone.....then time was not on my side and I had to get out of town......Maybe be back soon though....

Play safe, be safe,
TH

True Hobbiest
09-14-05, 20:07
1st tried to reach Amy...but her digits are no longer valid.....too bad

Night Cruiser
09-15-05, 01:24
Was in Lowell Wed. around 10 P. Saw a wsw w/dark hair in the canal area. Some dumb ass monger stopped and she walked over. I drove around and came back a minute later and the sw was talking to the monger from his passanger side window when LE shows up and the spot light comes out. Drove around again and now the monger was gone but the sw was being interrogated. Just around the corner from the canal area, next to the S. bank is I spotted a wsw a little on the chubby side wearing overalls. I stopped and she leaned on the window as told me that she had been waiting for me all day. I told her I never met her before. She offered to take me up to her room (which was in the building where I stopped). I declined. Said her name was Nicole. She looked early 20's with her right brow pierced. Anyone know her? She didn't seem like LE (alcohol was in her breath) but you never know. On the way out by the MB I saw a coulple more SW's. Stay safe.

Fluff
09-15-05, 08:59
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Danielle from Lowell who posts all the time on CL. Here is one of her recent posts:

hi,my name is danielle.i am 5'0 125lbs.my measurements are 36H-24-34,all natural.i have brown hair with blonde highlights,almond shaped brown eyes,and full lips.i do strictly incalls only in my luxurious condominium in s.lowell.i offer$100 1/2 hour sessions.please call me directly on my cell phone to make an appt.the number is 508-517-7931.thanks,danielle

Phat Bastard
09-15-05, 11:25
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Danielle from Lowell who posts all the time on CL. Here is one of her recent posts:

hi,my name is danielle.i am 5'0 125lbs.my measurements are 36H-24-34,all natural.i have brown hair with blonde highlights,almond shaped brown eyes,and full lips.i do strictly incalls only in my luxurious condominium in s.lowell.i offer$100 1/2 hour sessions.

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

Jeep 95
09-15-05, 11:26

hi,my name is danielle.i am 5'0 125lbs.my measurements are 36H-24-34,all natural.i have brown hair with blonde highlights,almond shaped brown eyes,and full lips.i do strictly incalls only in my luxurious condominium in s.lowell.i offer$100 1/2 hour sessions.please call me directly on my cell phone to make an appt.the number is 508-517-7931.thanks,danielle5'0 165lbs, 36d 40 34 pretty, very nice. luxurious condominium - lol

Jeep 95
09-15-05, 11:28

hi,my name is danielle.i am 5'0 125lbs.my measurements are 36H-24-34,all natural.i have brown hair with blonde highlights,almond shaped brown eyes,and full lips.i do strictly incalls only in my luxurious condominium in s.lowell.i offer$100 1/2 hour sessions.please call me directly on my cell phone to make an appt.the number is 508-517-7931.thanks,danielleDon't know where report went-here again.

5'0 165 36d 40 34 luxurious condominium - lol

Pleasant

Lucky Luke
09-16-05, 15:02

hi,my name is danielle.i am 5'0 125lbs.my measurements are 36H-24-34,all natural.i have brown hair with blonde highlights,almond shaped brown eyes,and full lips.i do strictly incalls only in my luxurious condominium in s.lowell.i offer$100 1/2 hour sessions.please call me directly on my cell phone to make an appt.the number is 508-517-7931.thanks,danielleHad a chance to meet her few days back. Does not offer FS.Just BJ only. As she describer herself, she is on the plus side,huge melons. Safe Apt complex. Her figured may work out some folks.

Boston Monger
09-19-05, 10:12
Was in Lowell Sunday, from 6pm - 7pm. Did not see any positve SW's BUT saw an amazing looking probible by the Hess Station. Unbeliaveable cans, dirty blonde hair, white. She was talking to a scruffy guy on a bike, so I made two passes hoping he would leave. I waited ten minutes then went back for a third tome and she was gone. Bummer.

Night Cruiser
09-23-05, 04:56
Cruised by the canal area around 4 AM and I actually did see a fat wsw with short hair. Don't know what she was looking for but there wasn't even a mouse stirring at that time of night in Lowell. Stay safe.

Ranger Pud
09-25-05, 22:21
Picked up Stephanie on Middlesex St. in the "Golden Triangle" a good looking Red Head with natural D cups. I should have remembered Virgil Dan's posting a while back warning about her, she has a real bad attitude and provided a rushed BBJ but no CIM. Definitely not worth the money. There is some day time action in Lowell but look out for LE it is heavy and the bicycle cops are around also.

DeadCats
09-29-05, 08:22
I'm new to the area and I know where Middlsex street is both ends. Where is the Golden Triangle area?

Thanks

Picked up Stephanie on Middlesex St. in the "Golden Triangle" a good looking Red Head with natural D cups. I should have remembered Virgil Dan's posting a while back warning about her, she has a real bad attitude and provided a rushed BBJ but no CIM. Definitely not worth the money. There is some day time action in Lowell but look out for LE it is heavy and the bicycle cops are around also.

GuessWho
10-02-05, 18:53
Well, I haven't cruised in months really. I saw two different chicks this weekend though, non pro horny gals that think their my only one. LOL! So anyway, I get blown by one last night, rather well so I reached for a twenty (actually the rubber in my wallet), and wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She had to go, it was real late so what's a guy to do. Cruise Lowell you say? You guessed right. I saw a decent blond by the courthouse wearing running gear. I must be rusty, she got scooped real quick. They're out, not many but they are there. NC must have been around, I didn't see one skanky troll. :D

Ranger Pud
10-03-05, 06:39
I'm new to the area and I know where Middlsex street is both ends. Where is the Golden Triangle area?

Thanks

The golden triangle is the end of Middlesex that intersects Gorham St. and parallels Appleton St., lots of action and LE down there.

FredKelly
10-04-05, 10:28
I checked out the action in Lowell yesterday after being away for a while. Between 12 and 2pm there were maybe 4 girls working. One was a BSW with a large front porch and a BIG smile on Appleton. Another was a thin young BSW who asked if I'd give her a ride home. Third was an older (45ish) WSW who was walking purposefully on Middlesex and Market.

Heading out, I saw a good looking blonde on Westford eating chips and leaning on a storefront. On the third pass she was putting on the crossing guard vest - Oops! Thanks be for caution.

Take care,

Fred

Member #4862
10-05-05, 12:20
I recently moved to the area from southern California. I've posted good information on the orange County, CA board and I hope to add quality info here. I don't have tons of posts, but the ones I do have are good. I'm also not the type to post simple, useless replys just go get the post number up.

Anyway, after looking on the Lowell board I decided to make a run for the first time. Picked up a tall WSW on Branch & Dover. Blonde, older, great tits! Scored a decent BBBJ and titty fuck for $40. not bad for my first time in the area. Also, she was the first mark I spotted. I was impatient, so i jumped on it. Very good technique, but she rushed me a bit and didn't take direction well. I would do her again in a pinch.

I'm hoping to find an SW with reliable contact info for regular meetings. What I'm looking for is an SW that's down with real sloppy, lickory BBBJs followed my monster facials. Big natural tits are a plus since I love to tit fuck.

Glad to find a decent track. I also cruised Haverhill for about an hour and didn't see much. I don't know the area at all so I was surprised I hit pay dirt in Lowell without actually knowing where the hell I was going. I'll be extra careful to avoid ROBs and LE. I'm living on the north shore, so any info on decent SW tracks would also be appreciated.

I have extensive knowledge of SW tracks in Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Jose, Denver, Baltimore, Washington DC/Northern Virginia and Orange County, CA. Tijuana kicks ass too. I'll miss living close to there.

Member #4862
10-05-05, 12:44
The big titted WSW I picked up was named Linda.

FredKelly
10-06-05, 16:12
Picked up a tall thin WSW I hadn't seen before, named Sherry. BBBJ for .3 was OK but not special. She was over-dressed for the weather, a heavy black top and pants and she worked up quite a sweat in the heat.

Robin and Shelly are the other regulars out.

Take care and go Sox,

Fred

Boston Monger
10-11-05, 09:49
nada. not a thing. I went twice, spent an hour each time. Once at 1pm and back at 5.

GuessWho
10-11-05, 18:37
Big nose Sherry? Aggressive bj Sherry? Not a bad chick, but sort of in a rush.

Old Banshee
10-11-05, 21:39
Anything going on in Lowell other than street action?

Night Cruiser
10-13-05, 02:02
Anything going on in Lowell other than street action?
Plenty going on in Lowell, lots of road construction, drugs etc.... actually, if you have something else in mind check the Craig's List... Stay safe.

Yellow Fever
10-14-05, 17:40
Saw Kim on the Chelmsford area of Westford St. gave her a ride to the acre pub and she gave me a ride in return.

Night Cruiser
10-14-05, 21:03
Saw Kim on the Chelmsford area of Westford St. gave her a ride to the acre pub and she gave me a ride in return.
YF, who is Kim?

Member #4862
10-15-05, 18:44
Scored a decent looking mid-30s WSW with long blond hair named Bridget. she gave me her number, but it's out of service. I'm still way new to the scene. We watched some porn on my lap top for a bit and she went to work. BBBJ, good technique. Slow & tight. She had some great tits. D- sized. I was going to tit fuck her, which is one of my fav things to do, but I setteled on her stroking me off with heat-up lube. $.3

Yellow Fever
10-16-05, 22:36
Strqwberry Blond not usually found on the stroll just a lucky PU for me I think.

Boston Monger
10-17-05, 08:53
you could of heard a pin drop. There was nada.

Marsh Boy
10-17-05, 21:31
Despite wearing a pink Yankees hat I picked up April last week late night Lowell on Westford - in the rain no less! Her BBBJ skills were quite nice with ball rub. She said she loves doggy position. I took her for a test ride mish and doggy. She definitely gets into the doggy more. I spent .40 for a nice no rush time. She was pleasant to talk to and will keep my eye out for her.

Member #4862
10-18-05, 15:34
I'm new to the area. I've been cruising Appleton, Middlesex, Branch and Westford streets. Been OK, found a couple that were worth a damn. What streets make up the "Canals" area? Thanks in advance.

FredKelly
10-19-05, 12:01
SF B -

The canals area includes Lewis and Suffolk streets, as well as Merrimac and Market streets from City Hall to Cabot. Also worth checking occasionally are Broadway St down to the Market Basket and Gorham/Central/Elm streets at the other end of town.

Happy hunting.

MB -

Glad you're still around; I've learned a lot from your posts.
Last times I've seen April she seemed to be into drinking and she's lost quite a bit of weight from last year. Is she only car dates now?

GW -

Yep, I think that's the Sherry.

Fred

FredKelly
10-19-05, 17:32
Shelly is still one fine fuck if you're willing to put up with her bitchin about her current boyfriend, husband in jail, Lowell cops, etc, etc, etc. Contributing mongers PM me for her latest digits.

Fred

Night Cruiser
10-19-05, 20:03
FK, how much bitchin' can she do when stuffed with 7.5" :) ?

The canal area is OK, especially at the phone booth. However, be advised that that area is patrolled by LE on foot (a lot of drug dealing takes place around that area) so RECON first.
Shelly is still one fine fuck if you're willing to put up with her bitchin about her current boyfriend, husband in jail, Lowell cops, etc, etc, etc. Contributing mongers PM me for her latest digits.

Fred

jumpinjack
10-20-05, 09:51
I cruised Fitchburg for a few years, and now I'm just really getting in to the Lowell scene. I've been cruising around lunch time in all the areas mentioned nad have had almost no luck at all. Am I just barking up the wrong tree here, or is there a better place to look that time of day?

FredKelly
10-21-05, 17:26
Jumpinjack,

Lunchtime is tough. I've seen the best between 2 and 4. Of course, you gotta dodge all the school buses, but that's the price we pay.

BTW, does anyone else WISH all the asian girls I see walking were working? Damn, but there are some FINE bodies going to waste.

Fred

Only
10-24-05, 17:01
Do you know who am I ?

1> Black jacket with blue jean, short blond 5’7, 165+ looks over 40 walking around WestXord 1-4pm Sunday afternoon.

2> Blue jacket with 2 white stripe and beige pants, 5’6-7, 150 looks 30 something walking around BranXh 3pm Sunday afternoon.

3> All black even the skin is black but looks cute, 5’3, 120 looks just over 20 walking around RoyaX 4pm Sunday afternoon.

4> Dark blue sport wear, white around 5’3 135+, everywhere from WestXord to MiddleXex. 11pm Sat. and Sunday afternoon …….

5> 5’5 180+ MiddleXex 10pm Sat. forgot what color of the clothes.

6> Nice shape 5’7 150+, long hair light top and dark pants around GreeX, 9pm Sat.

7> Always sitting there Xlm 9pm-12am Sat, 5’6 140+, dark blond

8> Dark clothes with umbrella, 5’4 130+ Long blond looks 40 walking around WesXord 3pm Sun.

9> Slim 5’5 130 but wear colorful jacket, dark blond with umbrella 3pm Sun. around HowXrd.

Night Cruiser
10-25-05, 12:09
Only,

Sounds like you are describing undercover LE :)
Yup~ might have seen the 180# several times too. Last night saw two on the canal area by the phone. Kind of dark couldn't see their faces at all. This was around 8PM. Stay safe.

Do you know who am I ?

1> Black jacket with blue jean, short blond 5’7, 165+ looks over 40 walking around WestXord 1-4pm Sunday afternoon.

2> Blue jacket with 2 white stripe and beige pants, 5’6-7, 150 looks 30 something walking around BranXh 3pm Sunday afternoon.

3> All black even the skin is black but looks cute, 5’3, 120 looks just over 20 walking around RoyaX 4pm Sunday afternoon.

4> Dark blue sport wear, white around 5’3 135+, everywhere from WestXord to MiddleXex. 11pm Sat. and Sunday afternoon …….

5> 5’5 180+ MiddleXex 10pm Sat. forgot what color of the clothes.

6> Nice shape 5’7 150+, long hair light top and dark pants around GreeX, 9pm Sat.

7> Always sitting there Xlm 9pm-12am Sat, 5’6 140+, dark blond

8> Dark clothes with umbrella, 5’4 130+ Long blond looks 40 walking around WesXord 3pm Sun.

9> Slim 5’5 130 but wear colorful jacket, dark blond with umbrella 3pm Sun. around HowXrd.

GuessWho
10-30-05, 16:43
FK, how much bitchin' can she do when stuffed with 7.5" :) ?

The canal area is OK, especially at the phone booth. However, be advised that that area is patrolled by LE on foot (a lot of drug dealing takes place around that area) so RECON first.

That's Meat limp from what I hear.

Member #4862
11-01-05, 21:39
I picked up Shelly on Middlesex and brought her to a quiet spot where I mouth fucked her for a good 20 minutes or so. My first ride with her. $.5, great sloppy BBBJTCCIM session. This is probably one of the most attractive SWs I've seen in a long time. I forgot to get her digits. If anyone could share, that would be great.

Yellow Fever
11-01-05, 22:32
Where on Middlesex, how about a description and about what time, did she say she frequented that area?

FredKelly
11-02-05, 08:41
YF -

Shelly's the best. 5'3", 130 or so, in mid 30's but shapely. Wears a little too much make-up. Recently lightened her short, straight hair to a dark blonde. Generally to be found in the Appleton/Middlesex area but could be anywhere. Probably the most consistent performer on the track. Clean and sober.

Treat her well,

Fred

Member #4862
11-02-05, 13:09
Middlesex & Elliot. About 7:00pm. I saw her earlier in the day walking all around Appleton & Middlesex. She's great. Has a nice build. Great ass.

FredKelly
11-04-05, 12:35
A week or so ago I picked up Meredith on Westford. She's a big (but not too fat) older woman I've seen walking in several of the usual places. Blonde, wisly hair is usually pulled up on her head. She strides along purposely and just gives you a smile if you make eye contact. After a few sightings I thought I'd give her a try.

She tells me she a veteran and "not a ten dollar girl." Settled on .4 for BBBJ and went to a parking lot "near where she lives." We get started adnd she then she tells me no CIM along with some racial slurs for the people in the neighborhood. She shows me some tits of amazing size. But, all in all, its the wrong broad in the wrong place on the wrong day and absolutely nothing happens.

I left with her digits, but won't be using them. I still see her about don't think I'll try again.

Take care,

Fred

MajorHeadache
11-14-05, 16:41
Maye it was cold, maybe it was the LE (saw 3 cars last night on Appleton). At any rate you could have seen the tumble weeds blowing down the street

Night Cruiser
11-15-05, 13:03
Drove through Lowell yesterday around 3 PM. Saw what must have been a wsw around 19 or 20. Long curly red hair, avg. build/wt. By the MB. Was looking around. Careful on the connector cops will pull you over for going 1 mile over speed limit. Be safe.

Ray the Hunter
11-17-05, 11:47
A week or so ago I picked up Meredith on Westford. She's a big (but not too fat) older woman I've seen walking in several of the usual places. Blonde, wisly hair is usually pulled up on her head. She strides along purposely and just gives you a smile if you make eye contact. After a few sightings I thought I'd give her a try.

She tells me she a veteran and "not a ten dollar girl." Settled on .4 for BBBJ and went to a parking lot "near where she lives." We get started adnd she then she tells me no CIM along with some racial slurs for the people in the neighborhood. She shows me some tits of amazing size. But, all in all, its the wrong broad in the wrong place on the wrong day and absolutely nothing happens.

I left with her digits, but won't be using them. I still see her about don't think I'll try again.

Take care,

Fred
I have been making the trip to Boston the last few months and like SF Boarder I was able to hit pay dirt my first trip to Lowell. I don’t report my every encounter, it’s is to hard to take notes and drive in a strange city.

FredKelly I think I might have picked up the same SW. She said her name is Kathy and she wanted me to go to her place. I told her no and I could tell she had been drinking , so I offered her a Jackson for a BJ and she said she gets 2 Jackson’s . I told her no deal, then she agreed to a Jackson this time. Got an ok BJ and she gave me her digits, but I would only call if I couldn’t find anything else. FK is this the same digits?
Kathy 978-***-1848

Picked up an older SW Sandy near the 711/ Citgo by the over pass on Chelmsford. Very Good BJ for a Jackson. Said she is there a lot. I would pick her up again only for her skill.

***-453-**** Ray

FredKelly
11-17-05, 15:28
Ray,

Kathy and Sandy are new to me. What time of day was this?

I'm afraid things will be quiet until the weather warms up again. How do you judge a SW in a bulky parka?

Take care,

Fred

Ray the Hunter
11-18-05, 10:07
Ray,

Kathy and Sandy are new to me. What time of day was this?

I'm afraid things will be quiet until the weather warms up again. How do you judge a SW in a bulky parka?

Take care,

Fred
FK, I got to Lowell just before noon and seen Kathy around 1:15pm. Put the two numbers together in my post and call and ask for Kathy. I don’t know if she gave me another name or this is a different SW.

Sandy, I saw her about 3:30pm and we went to the grave yard (she was going to show me her dead husband’s grave) I didn’t get to see the grave, because another car was parked near the grave. Sandy said that was the first time she had seen another car at her parking spot in the cemetery.

The next day I went to Providence RI, then yesterday I was in Wyandanch, NY, and I plan to check out another track on Long Island today. I will be back in Boston in two or three weeks.

Take care, Ray

FredKelly
11-18-05, 15:45
Picked up a HSW, 5'4", 140, 27yo on Branch. She seemed hyper but told me it was just from partying all night. BBBJWCIM for .3 - she asked for .4, I countered with .2 and she said "that's for crack ho's". Whatever.

Ray, those digits are not familiar. Enjoy your travels.

Fred

Yellow Fever
11-22-05, 09:32
Saw two wsw on Appleton one wsw on the road that parallels appleton, saw three wsw's on Westford St. saw no LE don't know if it was the rain or monday night football. One WSW on Westford said her name was Meredith big girl early forties not bad looking, anyone have any info. Also one on the parallel of Appleton brunette rather young early twenties, anyone have her she looked really good.

FredKelly
11-22-05, 10:09
YF,

See my report from 11/04. I wasn't impressed, but YMMV. She has a high opinion of herself and an attitude that turned me off.

No opinion on the brunette.

Fred

Skip69
12-04-05, 10:27
Or any other sw with med to large tits plz?

FredKelly
12-07-05, 10:07
Last I heard, Shelly's phone is out of service, so I can't help with that (even if you'd posted some reports). Her digs are downgraded as well, if she's even got a place today.

She and Merideth can still be found, if you look in all the common places. Other than that, cold weather seems to have driven them into hiding.

Take care,

Fred

FredKelly
12-08-05, 16:28
Found on Westford this afternoon. BBBJWCIM for .5. 28yo redhead with right eye doing something strange was freezing and shaking from a scare by a car full of 3 Asians (only1 visible as she got in) with knives. Got digits.

Take care,

Fred

Member #4862
12-09-05, 14:30
I've had a couple sessions with Casey. Cool chick with a great attitude. Her face is beautiful. She's be a serious looker if her teeth weren't all fucked up.

Found on Westford this afternoon. BBBJWCIM for .5. 28yo redhead with right eye doing something strange was freezing and shaking from a scare by a car full of 3 Asians (only1 visible as she got in) with knives. Got digits.

Take care,

Fred

FredKelly
12-19-05, 16:24
Looks like all the SWs in Lowell have curled up in caves. Hope they'll come out in Spring cause they're sure not there in the cold weather. I've have maybe 4 sightings in the last week, not worth a stop.

Take care,

Fred

Fastlane
12-20-05, 11:46
Working in the Westford street area. lunch time run to MB and back: 0 sightings.

Too cold?

FredKelly
12-28-05, 10:11
Quite a few SWs out yesterday. Many familiar faces and some new, but fugly, ones. Picked up Brooke, WSW in 20s, on Westford. Looked pretty good. For .4 , received some BBBJ while driving (she thought it was safer) with final hand release. No CIM and just the sight of jizz had her gagging. Not really recommended.

Take care,

Fred

Yellow Fever
12-29-05, 02:05
Took a Lowell Stroll saw at least 3 maybe four. Three on Westford WSW. BSW on Gorham or Appleton by the Haffners, and a WSW by Jays. Roughly 6 -7 PM.