PDA

View Full Version : Lady Karma

OldEnuf0187
09-19-16, 10:23
I have posted several times about I provider I first met in Tampa at the end of December, 2015. She was briefly posting on BP as Joie. Many of you have become fans of Joie since then. Why am I posting this in St. Pete? That's because she moved to Clearwater in March. Many of the Tampa fans simply followed her over. In my post #10046 I mentioned she was transitioning into BDSM as it is something that she enjoys. If you search her reports here you will also know she enjoys all of the traditional "fun" as well. Really enjoys it. Since March she has been working on a room in her private home that she now calls "Non-Vanilla". She has another room called Vanilla. The Vanilla room has all the normal tools of the trade that most of us are familiar with. In the NON room she has an assortment of equipment that many of you may not be familiar with, but I think you may want to learn about. I say this because Joie (Lady Karma) knows how to take you along new paths of erotic play at whatever pace you might enjoy. And that's because she enjoys it so much. For those of you who know about the The OthER site, the number is 291989. You will intel there that I am not sharing in public. For senior members who post I am able to share Lady Karm's contact info with you if you PM me. The rest of the journey with this lovely lady is up to you.

FlbMac31
09-27-16, 20:52
I have posted several times about I provider I first met in Tampa at the end of December, 2015. She was briefly posting on BP as Joie. Many of you have become fans of Joie since then. Why am I posting this in St. Pete? That's because she moved to Clearwater in March. Many of the Tampa fans simply followed her over. In my post #10046 I mentioned she was transitioning into BDSM as it is something that she enjoys. If you search her reports here you will also know she enjoys all of the traditional "fun" as well. Really enjoys it. Since March she has been working on a room in her private home that she now calls "Non-Vanilla". She has another room called Vanilla. The Vanilla room has all the normal tools of the trade that most of us are familiar with. In the NON room she has an assortment of equipment that many of you may not be familiar with, but I think you may want to learn about. I say this because Joie (Lady Karma) knows how to take you along new paths of erotic play at whatever pace you might enjoy. And that's because she enjoys it so much. For those of you who know about the The OthER site, the number is 291989. You will intel there that I am not sharing in public. For senior members who post I am able to share Lady Karm's contact info with you if you PM me. The rest of the journey with this lovely lady is up to you.Joie was suggested as a better choice for a mature provider with excellent oral skills. Thanks for the alert on the name change as it explains why I can't find her postings.

I am a whole 68 and suffer from a severe ED related to a bomb blast in VN almost 50 years ago. That cost me 80% of my prostate and the ability to orgasm without effort and purpose. Frankly, most providers don't have the skill or can't suck cock long enough to make it happen. With one exception, normal intercourse doesn't cum close. Pun intended. I can get it up, but the valves that keep blood in place "leak" causing my to go soft in a short order. We apparently share a common interest in loving a lot of foreplay ahead of the game, and if the feeling's right I might try a few strokes. But unfortunately that means making a command decision. Mess around and go soft, or simply lay back and let the lips go to work.

All said, Joie was recommended as a girl to consider. Pics don't look like she's my type, but if the donation is right and the skill set is good I don't care.

Is Joie the calibur I'm looking for?

OlderGuy69
11-27-16, 13:28
Joie was suggested as a better choice for a mature provider with excellent oral skills. Thanks for the alert on the name change as it explains why I can't find her postings.

I am a whole 68 and suffer from a severe ED related to a bomb blast in VN almost 50 years ago. That cost me 80% of my prostate and the ability to orgasm without effort and purpose. Frankly, most providers don't have the skill or can't suck cock long enough to make it happen. With one exception, normal intercourse doesn't cum close. Pun intended. I can get it up, but the valves that keep blood in place "leak" causing my to go soft in a short order. We apparently share a common interest in loving a lot of foreplay ahead of the game, and if the feeling's right I might try a few strokes. But unfortunately that means making a command decision. Mess around and go soft, or simply lay back and let the lips go to work.

All said, Joie was recommended as a girl to consider. Pics don't look like she's my type, but if the donation is right and the skill set is good I don't care.

Is Joie the calibur I'm looking for?Yes you need to contact her. She is in her mid forties, sexy body, private location near downtown Clearwater. There are no boundaries and she will suck you dry. In fact when we do 69, she is begging me.

To explode in her mouth. She is not a morning person and usually starts at 1230 pm. Highly recommend! $ +. 25.

Elite4246
12-30-16, 18:35
Yes you need to contact her. She is in her mid forties, sexy body, private location near downtown Clearwater. There are no boundaries and she will suck you dry. In fact when we do 69, she is begging me.

To explode in her mouth. She is not a morning person and usually starts at 1230 pm. Highly recommend! $ +. 25.New to the area and she sounds what I'm looking for. Do you have contact information?

TheRogue099
04-05-17, 13:54
Yes you need to contact her. She is in her mid forties, sexy body, private location near downtown Clearwater. There are no boundaries and she will suck you dry. In fact when we do 69, she is begging me.

To explode in her mouth. She is not a morning person and usually starts at 1230 pm. Highly recommend! $ +. 25.Is she still around and available? Sounds like my type right there. Thanks.

Elusivepirate
04-05-17, 16:40
Is this the lady who use to roam the Nowatney area? I lost track of a Joie in that area.

I have posted several times about I provider I first met in Tampa at the end of December, 2015. She was briefly posting on BP as Joie. Many of you have become fans of Joie since then. Why am I posting this in St. Pete? That's because she moved to Clearwater in March. Many of the Tampa fans simply followed her over. In my post #10046 I mentioned she was transitioning into BDSM as it is something that she enjoys. If you search her reports here you will also know she enjoys all of the traditional "fun" as well. Really enjoys it. Since March she has been working on a room in her private home that she now calls "Non-Vanilla". She has another room called Vanilla. The Vanilla room has all the normal tools of the trade that most of us are familiar with. In the NON room she has an assortment of equipment that many of you may not be familiar with, but I think you may want to learn about. I say this because Joie (Lady Karma) knows how to take you along new paths of erotic play at whatever pace you might enjoy. And that's because she enjoys it so much. For those of you who know about the The OthER site, the number is 291989. You will intel there that I am not sharing in public. For senior members who post I am able to share Lady Karm's contact info with you if you PM me. The rest of the journey with this lovely lady is up to you.

Member #5977
04-18-17, 19:12
Is this the lady who use to roam the Nowatney area? I lost track of a Joie in that area.I HIGHLY doubt this lady wandered around Nowatney, but I could be wrong. She's well above that scale. Educated. Into art and dance. No substance issues besides a little 420.

Elusivepirate
04-18-17, 20:06
I HIGHLY doubt this lady wandered around Nowatney, but I could be wrong. She's well above that scale. Educated. Into art and dance. No substance issues besides a little 420.Nope, this is not her.