PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Peruvian
01-04-05, 08:56
I grew up in a small town and believe me, everybody knows everything, As a friend of mine once said, "Not much goes on in a small town, but what you hear makes up for it." Salisbury isn't as small, but the likelihood of being seen when you are monkeying around is about 100% in my book. If I lived in Pocomoke City I would never do anything there that I wouldn't want discovered.

You guys live over there, so who am I to say, but I have many, many stories from my many years living in towns with populations from 1,400 to 6,000. A personal story: I played tennis one day with a girl at a court at the local school in the ES town where I was then living. By the next day EVERYONE knew that I had played tennis with her that day. It just takes one or two people to see you and it's front page news.

Bradman
01-06-05, 11:49
Hey All,

On Tues, I picked up two SW in Laurel. A black girl and a white girl named Tracy and Leslie, respectively. I've seen them several times walking by the starting gate lounge and picked them up down whiskey bottom road. Leslie is older, with bad teeth and Tracy is a tall black chick. After finding a private spot, where I was to have the two of them, Tracy said she was on her period and Leslie went into the woods to get high. So I ended up with a decent cbj from Tracy for 20. Nothing special, not bad.

My big warning to all you mongers: Don't be a dumbass like me and forget to check the position of the car seat after the ladies leave. I looked for their trash and drugs, but forgot to check the seat and almost got busted by the wife. Not Good.

brad

Firehouse
01-06-05, 20:56
Slim,
I am not known by too many people in Pocomoke, and luckily nobody I did know would be going into the areas where the fun can be had, else the question would be what were "they" doing there...haha.

Dead Ahead,
Most of the action, where there is any, in Pocomoke, seems to be in and around 2nd and 4th streets. They don't seem to be overly trusting of newbies, although I find that out of state tags help some.

Salisbury seems to have some action around Church and Isabella streets on the east side of rt 13. Beware, the camera for red light runners on the intersection of 13 and Isabella is pointing towards Isabella. My guess is there is a different sort of red light violation that they are looking for. Both areas mentioned have there share of drug dealers loping about. So be careful

Jackaroe
06-13-05, 18:24
thanks jackson for reopening the thread.

first off, i am more of a window shopper and pretty picky, but i will report what i see so please don't give me a hard time about not taking one for the team.

there is action in salisbury in the church and isabella street area. last thursday (6/8 daytime) i saw 4-5 bsw and two wsw working the area. most are not worth stoping for but there were a couple that have potential. one younger bsw and one younger skinny (early 20's?) wsw were the best prospects (especially the wsw). they are pretty discrete for the most part. you generally have to give the first wave and they will respond. i think i only saw the tip of the iceberg but late in the afternoon and after dark (after school) there are a lot of **** girls from the neighborhood walking around. most of them are with other girls and probably not working but you never know. be careful who you pick. and also don't forget firehouse's report on the isabella street camera.

good luck and stay safe.

I Want To Spa
06-20-05, 21:58
I travel from from Philly to Elkton, MD alot for business. Are there any AMP's or RMP around in Elkton? A search of the other sites failed to disclose any info. Looks like the area is dead, but there must be something around. Thanks.

Spa

Dulcimer
06-27-05, 22:35
I travel from from Philly to Elkton, MD alot for business. Are there any AMP's or RMP around in Elkton? A search of the other sites failed to disclose any info. Looks like the area is dead, but there must be something around. Thanks.

SpaTry the Apple Spa off of 95 at exit one-hundred-something. They're in the yellow pages with directions, very near the MD/DE line. I can't give it a reference, but it appears to be the typical AMP by the ad and by the hours. Tired to go once to give it a trial while in the area on business, but couldn't get away.

Ricky Raccoon
07-09-05, 18:44
I was on my way back from the outlets in Perryville. I'm trying to change my wardrobe. I decided to pass thru aberdeen...I've heard that there are sw's out during the day. And what the hell, I was passing thru the area anyway. I ran into a tall blonde by the bus top, about a 6 on the sw scale. Very nice personality, very sweet, great attitude. No drug marks noted. Small breasts with large nipples, along with my hand in the pie. A jack for bbbjtccim.....it was a great bbbj, but not one of the best. I hope to run into her again, this time I can ask for pictures....
I wonder what other areas have other providers with such a pleasent attitide?
Ricky

Gadshill
07-11-05, 09:48
RR,

Missed that one. Was in the area on Friday.. around noon. Saw a potential by Micky D's but on the return she was gone. I'll have to check the bus stop as well.

Gadshill
07-27-05, 20:48
How does RR do it? Was cruising Aberdeen for three hours today. Nada. Nothing. Dry as a bone. Guess the heat kept everyone inside.

Cloud William
07-29-05, 16:45
How does RR do it? Was cruising Aberdeen for three hours today. Nada. Nothing. Dry as a bone. Guess the heat kept everyone inside.

I too have hunted Aberdeen without any luck. I know where McDonalds is but where is the bus stop RR was talking about?

Gadshill
07-29-05, 21:21
One is by the train station. I'm not sure if that's the one he was referring to.

MrScourge
08-01-05, 10:06
How does RR do it? Was cruising Aberdeen for three hours today. Nada. Nothing. Dry as a bone. Guess the heat kept everyone inside.Long time lurker, first time poster here. I live in that area and have picked up 10 different girls in the last year; many of them multiple times. They're out there. The bus stop in question is the one right across from the train station, in front of the Exxon. The key is to make eye contact with a girl standing there, smile, and then pull into the Exxon and sit there. Alot of them also hang back behind the train tracks and pop out occasionally near the Exxon. You can get their off Old Post Road but be careful: It's Dealer Central and they won't look happy to see you. NEVER PICK UP A GIRL RIGHT ON 40! That's how the APD spots you.

Gadshill
08-04-05, 13:33
Many Thanks MrScrouge for the info.

spamoni
08-17-05, 18:51
Stopped in at Lilly's AMP. Got Jackie, nice face, firm body about 10 pounds extra. Just a rub and tug and some tit sucking, nothing special.

Trick Daddy II
08-26-05, 20:04
Laurel route 1 near 175 there is a BSW, pretty good looking said she used to be a stripper. Used to work the stroll in D.C but came to Laurel because of less competition. CBJ till completion .50. Catch her at the Exxon Station.

Rocky11
08-27-05, 08:52
Just a followup on the intel from a couple earlier posts. I had mixed luck there last month, when I was in town overnight. In the evening I was ripped off by a BSW from one of the motels on the west side of Rt. 13 there in town. Should have never let her in the car... she was really drunk.. oh well, took one for the team. More than made up for it the next afternoon when I met WSW Crystal over in the previously mentioned Isabella/Church Street area. A youngish blonde (hard to tell with the ravages of the street) was more than happy to take a ride on a hot afternoon. Even before I could do an LE check, she offered that she likes to express herself in French and not for money either.. she just likes to do it. We found a spot and she went to town - excellent technique and she was rewarded well, a jackson and a tip, and she seemed quite surprised and appreciative. She said she would be willing to go to a hotel and spend as much quality time as I cared to... too bad I didnt have the time. Nice enough girl, good experience, would def. stop for her again. Wish I would have seen her the night before.
Rocky

Rocky11
08-27-05, 08:58
Suffice is to say that I had a wonderful experience there on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago with a nice lady who told me she only works there on weekends. Senior members message if you want more details.

Firehouse
08-28-05, 10:47
Saw a real hot one at McDonald's off of Pemberton, where it intersects with Parsons Road over on the west side. This was yesterday at about 10:30am. She was young, slim, tall and blond and just sitting on the curb. Seemed a little spacey, but didn't look too drug ravaged. Could not partake as I had others in the car with me.

The weekend before, I saw one crossing from the 7-11 on Rt 50 over to the same area. She looked pretty good from a distance, so I did a turnaround, but on closer inspection, she was way too old for my taste

Trick Daddy II
08-28-05, 16:26
Saw a couple of lot lizards at the truck station off of Route 1 in Laurel. The were a little bit below my standards but I'm sure they were making money off of somebdoy. I don't know if they were dating strictly truckers.

Driveby
08-29-05, 10:21
Please don't take offense Trick Daddy II but that's alot for a bj. You could have three different sw for that if you drove a few more miles up rt 1. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but I'm way too cheap and like to keep the prices down.

Rocky11
08-29-05, 17:11
I've had good luck there... I drive a pickup so that might help a bit. Met a busty BSW there who did a great job for the usual Jackson.. even supplied her own babywipes for cleanup. Said she would love to spend some time in a no-tell also.

Cumgun
09-08-05, 11:28
Noticed some SMOKING hot russian girls strolling lately. Look more like $$ pros than SW but got the little head going. I could get a returned look but not confirm the interest of the couple hotties I saw. Anyone had any luck with the import models??????

Rocky11
09-08-05, 17:19
Noticed some SMOKING hot russian girls strolling lately. Look more like $$ pros than SW but got the little head going. I could get a returned look but not confirm the interest of the couple hotties I saw. Anyone had any luck with the import models??????

Where are you seeing these girls stroll? Thanks

Rocky

Cumgun
09-09-05, 13:11
Dow-nee ocean hon... Ocean City
They were everywhere!!

Where are you seeing these girls stroll? Thanks

Rocky

Firehouse
09-10-05, 19:27
No offense, but I don't think anyone has ever reported a streetwalker in Ocean City, MD. There have been a lot of eastern Euro and Russian college age girls imported to work the tourist attractions, but I can't imagine that any of them are turning tricks on the streets of OC. If that was true, that would be awesome!

Cumgun
09-11-05, 11:35
MO offence taken, not verified as working. Not a lot of effort put into the chase but I couldnt get one to come to the monger mobile. All Im asking id if anyone had seen them or attempted the pick up... certainly looked 150% like tempting, HOT SW's.

No offense, but I don't think anyone has ever reported a streetwalker in Ocean City, MD. There have been a lot of eastern Euro and Russian college age girls imported to work the tourist attractions, but I can't imagine that any of them are turning tricks on the streets of OC. If that was true, that would be awesome!

Cumgun
09-13-05, 08:51
Was dreaming pleasant dreams about a stunning 30ish blond looking for a lift. Even though she wasnt 100% on the catch a fantastic BBBJCIM (and all over as the CIM wouldnt fit).
FS was on the plate but no time to partake. Truely the best therapy one could imagine.....

Firehouse
09-13-05, 15:22
What area of town was your dream in???

Cumgun
09-15-05, 09:26
usual SW locations, east side
I saw a regular friend out strolling the other day and REALLY wanted a pop. The LE presence was way to high to even look, seemed to be at every corner!!!

What area of town was your dream in???

Firehouse
09-20-05, 14:23
An update from my 8/28 report: I saw the SW that I mentioned at the bottom of my post, the older, uglier one that I saw working RT50 on the west side. That in and of itself is not so strange, What was strange was that I saw her at the mall, with what looked like could be her old man. What was stranger is that she was wearing the same outfit I saw her in before. I did get to see her closer up and I probably would hit that on a dare. I would just never tell anyone about it.

It seems that every time I see a decent prospect lately, I am not in a position to partake. I did see a WSW and a BSW by the convenience store across from Isabella on RT13 last Saturday at about 7am. They were hanging by the pay phone. I was on my way somewhere though and I couldn't check them out.

Cumgun
09-21-05, 08:21
Sunday afternoon the BSW were crawling out of the woodowrk. Not my cup of tea, passed up on the whole dozen of them.

Doinker
10-01-05, 14:13
Had the opportunity to monger in salisbury a couple days. Usual areas. Hooked up with 2 WSWs, one of which was mentioned in a previous post. The one was tweaking really bad, which I didn't notice until she go in the car. We get to my room and she tries to sneak a smoke in the bathroom. I stopped that real quick and was able to get a decent session, but it was awkward. Would not have picked her up had I seen her condition. Both rate better than average grades for looks and performance. Also saw a 3rd WSW which didn't look too bad, but I would not pick her up as long as she had a "shadow". I am hesitant to post details being there are very few WSW compared to BSWs in the area. Lots to chose from though if you spend the time and some gas.

stgfir1
10-02-05, 13:44
I've just been in Sal. for business over the weekend. I read in yesterday's paper that Sal. LE just conducted several drug and SW stings last week in the normal area. Be careful.

Firehouse
10-04-05, 21:22
SALISBURY -- British rocker Ian Dury wrote the song "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll" in 1977, declaring admiration for all three pastimes.

The Salisbury Police Department, feeling somewhat differently about the first two -- especially when money is involved -- conducted undercover sting operations this week designed to snag suspected prostitutes and drug dealers. The stings netted the arrests of 11 adult suspects and one juvenile.

Salisbury Police Department spokesman Capt. Mark Tyler said both operations took place in the neighborhood near the intersection of Church Street and Railroad Avenue.

"They concentrated on one particular area," Tyler said, because beat officers had noticed possible drug and prostitution activity there.

"We also started receiving complaints from the citizens in those neighborhoods," Tyler said.

On Wednesday, police said, officers in a plainclothes unit conducted an undercover operation designed to identify and arrest people selling illegal narcotics. As other officers conducted surveillance, "an undercover police officer purchased suspected drugs from individuals selling the drugs on a street level," police said in a news release.

Arrested were Laron Eugene Waters, 20; Ali Antonio Bradley, 22; Dorothea Renee Belote, 38; James Marcus Williams, 41; Thomas Thompson, 41; Donnie Ryan Elsey, 44; and Winston Franklin Bruce, 47. They are all listed as Salisbury residents. A 14-year-old Salisbury resident, whose name police did not release, was also arrested in the raid.

The next night, officers fanned out again, this time with an officer playing the part of someone receptive to the services of a prostitute.

Police arrested four women Thursday and charged them with prostitution: Marsheila Annette Cropper, 46, of Laurel, Del.; Robin Lee Capper, 41, of Princess Anne; Cynthia Therese Reddick, 36, of Salisbury; and Michelle Leigh Moore, 25, of Parsonsburg

Boosel
10-12-05, 08:32
I was near aberdeen for 2 months while working and really never could find any worthwhile sw action. Finally a week ago I found maybe a 5 on looks and 9 on service. This area always seems to be crawling with LE. I got bbbjcim for a jackson. Saw a few more potentials near the exxon but heavy LE kept me away.

Baltimonger
10-15-05, 08:09
MP busted in Ellicott City (http://www.co.ho.md.us/police/docs/massageparlor090805.pdf)

Vagitarian
10-15-05, 08:32
MP busted in Ellicott City (http://www.co.ho.md.us/police/docs/massageparlor090805.pdf)I don't know specifically what's happened to them, but I posted a review on September 12 on the Jessup board about my one and only visit there. I had a terrible experience, though this might largely explain why. I haven't seen their ad in the paper for a while so I don't know if they've shut down or not. If they are still open, save your money.

Vagitarian

Handiman66
11-24-05, 20:50
Does anyone know a good provider or sw in the Cambridge area?

Trick Daddy II
12-04-05, 21:38
I saw this ad on craigslist we need somebody to go check it out

TINA'S MASSAGE OF TYSONS NOW HAS A NEW LOCATION IN COLUMBIA, MD. WE HAVE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS READY TO RELAX YOU AND TAKE THE STRESS AWAY. PLEASE GIVE TINA OR SHAWN AT CALL AT (240) 286-8642. $180/HR. $140/ 1/2 HR.
this is in or around COLUMBIA, MD

Doinker
12-30-05, 08:45
Happened to be in the Salisbury area the past couple of nights. Lots of girls out Wednesday night, both BSW and WSW. LE had the area hopping Thursday night and chased most of the girls behind closed doors.

LexLuther
12-30-05, 08:52
Trick Daddy II,

Lex called the number given on CRAIGSLIST. This does not seem to be a massage parlor. Shaun seems to Lex to be a pimp. They most likely will be working out of an apartment. Lex decided to stay away. Lex likes women of color as much as the next guy. But this situation smells of just some pimp taking his bitches up to Columbia.

Lex