PDA

View Full Version : SD / SB, SA, or WYP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

LovesMuffins
09-12-16, 12:51
So, anyone in there area have any experience as a Sugar Daddy with a Sugar Baby, or with the sites Seeking Arrangement or Whats Your Price?

Mike9306
09-12-16, 22:02
So, anyone in there area have any experience as a Sugar Daddy with a Sugar Baby, or with the sites Seeking Arrangement or Whats Your Price?I tried this site, sugardaddytoday.com. Met a girl on there from my area and turned into a FWB thing. She just loves to fuck and so do I so it worked out for me. Site is completely free. Haven't been on in awhile so I don't know how many people are actually using it now.

FatSo543
09-20-16, 19:55
Are most of the profiles fakes? Like robots that work for the website?

Tommyboy
09-25-16, 11:00
So, anyone in there area have any experience as a Sugar Daddy with a Sugar Baby, or with the sites Seeking Arrangement or Whats Your Price?I have been on SeekingArrangement for a few years. Profiles are real. If you see a fake one, report it and it will be gone soon. That said, many of the girls have unrealistic expectations so you have to have patience and wait for a good one. I've had a few gems.

Gigabyte40
09-26-16, 20:33
Are most of the profiles fakes? Like robots that work for the website?There are fake ads placed there by the site to entice you. I've seen the same girl's pic in multiple cities. They also place ads in cities "near you" like little towns where nobody lives. They use the zipcode you provided to do this. When I saw hot women listed in Boiling Springs NC I knew something was fake.

I believe there are also fake ads place by men or boys who want you to think you've hooked a hottie. They use fake pics and will text you. But when you ask them to call then it all stops. If a girl can't talk to you why would she meet you?

GB40.

Gigabyte40
09-26-16, 20:39
So, anyone in there area have any experience as a Sugar Daddy with a Sugar Baby, or with the sites Seeking Arrangement or Whats Your Price?I've done both SA and WYP. There is really no difference (in safety) between those sites and backpage or craigslist or any other online site. Like all sites anyone can signup and create a profile with pics. They could be fake or real, they could be scam, traps, or LEO.

The new sugar daddy sites are just another way to do these same old things: Men trying to find women, women trying to make money, and others trying to scam you and take your money.

You might reply to 50 ads that appeal to you. You might hear back from half of those (leaving 25). Half of those will be fake, leaving 12 that might actually want to meet you. Out of those half will ask for some high amount like $500 to $1000, leaving 6 that you might like. You'll be lucky to hit if off with 2 or 3. Yes I estimated those numbers but what I'm saying is you have to reply to a TON of ads just to find a couple of good ones. I'm sure I replied to over 100 and only met a couple of legit women who were attractive and didn't want a ton of money.

I wasted a little money and a lot of time for nothing really.

There's nothing special about these new sites. They cost money to use and you have to weed through lots of ads to find one diamond in the rough. On both sites men have to pay to message anyone. Women use the site for free. See other forums titled "Trying this Sugar Baby Thing". They are using those sites. Opinions vary as to whether the sites are better than backpage. Some women appear on all the sites they can to increase their chances of meeting someone. Just because you pay to use a site does not guarantee better quality women. If you use them and have success then good for you.

Good luck.

LovesMuffins
02-22-17, 09:57
I'm really surprised there isn't more SA activity on the board, as there are a lot of Asheville listings on SA.

There are plenty I'm curious about. Angelf1967, LadyBombshell, Polishbabygurl, Sugarbunay, lowkeybrat777, GirlGang, A_different_breed, Spiked Coffee, Oliveolive98, ogwavybaby, Ali-Cat1333, Skyblue9294, paradisenoir, kelseylynn0511, Naughty Baby 44, SilentScream, METurner, Sugga_babby, Brielle456, Emma S, Curls121, Perfectionism, PrincessJaybird, Deshay0091, emmb145, Alkenzie, RNBabe23, Rosesandcoffee, MrgnAlsn, kittykatlove22.

Has anyone dipped their toe in the Asheville SA pool?

PianoManEvan
02-23-17, 10:58
I'm really surprised there isn't more SA activity on the board, as there are a lot of Asheville listings on SA.

There are plenty I'm curious about. Angelf1967, LadyBombshell, Polishbabygurl, Sugarbunay, lowkeybrat777, GirlGang, A_different_breed, Spiked Coffee, Oliveolive98, ogwavybaby, Ali-Cat1333, Skyblue9294, paradisenoir, , Naughty Baby 44, SilentScream, METurner, Sugga_babby, Brielle456, Emma S, Curls121, Perfectionism, PrincessJaybird, Deshay0091, emmb145, Alkenzie, RNBabe23, Rosesandcoffee, MrgnAlsn, kittykatlove22.

Has anyone dipped their toe in the Asheville SA pool?Polishbabygurl seems fairly promising from our chats. She knows what's up and what the point of SA is. I haven't had time to set up a date but I'm hoping to in the near future. Same with Oliveolive98.

Kelseylynn0511 talked to me for a couple days, then radio silence. Got the feeling that she'd be a time waster anyway.

SilentScream has posted some ads on CL under casual encounters a couple times, so I get the feeling she'd be quick to catch the drift but I haven't investigated myself.

Both Emma S and PrincessJaybird have said they're not looking for anything sexual (LOL, ok honey) so forget those two.

You didn't inquire about AnnikaConstantine but as a heads-up, we talked a little bit about 8 months ago but never set anything up. Then about a week ago she sent me a cash app request for $300 with the message "for standing me up". I actually laughed out loud at that one and almost sent a request back for "crazy idiot fee".

LovesMuffins
02-24-17, 17:16
Thanks for the info, PianoManEvan. Love the "crazy idiot fee".

I will give a heads up about SuggaSugga2020 in Kings Mountain. Dead fish, and always in some kind of trouble needing help. I would advise against. All take and no give.

I have mailed with Kelsey K87 in H-ville, but haven't pursued. I suspect she's good go to, but she's a smoker. Ruby in Flat Rock appears good to go, but is doggie only, or so she said, haven't pursued that either. Sugarbunay seemed interested at first, then kept asking me what I wanted, after we had discussed it several times, so I dropped it.

Emma S and PrincessJayBird's profiles don't say that now. Did they tell you that via mail?

Polishbabygurl seems fairly promising from our chats. She knows what's up and what the point of SA is. I haven't had time to set up a date but I'm hoping to in the near future. Same with Oliveolive98.

Kelseylynn0511 talked to me for a couple days, then radio silence. Got the feeling that she'd be a time waster anyway.

SilentScream has posted some ads on CL under casual encounters a couple times, so I get the feeling she'd be quick to catch the drift but I haven't investigated myself.

Both Emma S and PrincessJaybird have said they're not looking for anything sexual (LOL, ok honey) so forget those two.

You didn't inquire about AnnikaConstantine but as a heads-up, we talked a little bit about 8 months ago but never set anything up. Then about a week ago she sent me a cash app request for $300 with the message "for standing me up". I actually laughed out loud at that one and almost sent a request back for "crazy idiot fee".

PianoManEvan
02-25-17, 10:09
Thanks for the info, PianoManEvan. Love the "crazy idiot fee".

I will give a heads up about SuggaSugga2020 in Kings Mountain. Dead fish, and always in some kind of trouble needing help. I would advise against. All take and no give.

I have mailed with Kelsey K87 in H-ville, but haven't pursued. I suspect she's good go to, but she's a smoker. Ruby in Flat Rock appears good to go, but is doggie only, or so she said, haven't pursued that either. Sugarbunay seemed interested at first, then kept asking me what I wanted, after we had discussed it several times, so I dropped it.

Emma S and PrincessJayBird's profiles don't say that now. Did they tell you that via mail?Yeah though it was a number of months ago. They may have caught the drift by now, but I generally pass on the ladies who are hesitant from the get-go.

Tncocksman
03-21-17, 18:07
Ok, my last 4 SA experiences have sucked in the wrong way.

Carmen SanDiego.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/725260b6-0bda-2525-43d3-e171f3d5a922

This was the worst experience I've ever had in the hobby. Looks great, but she seemed fucked up when we met. All she did through the whole date was complain. Then, just as we were about to get down to business, she cash and dashed me. A few days later I bumped into her in a bar in Johnson City and she went out of her way to start a big scene. She's psycho with major demons that make her erratic! AVOID!

KelseyAnne.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/93c8c588-80b2-2949-01d5-d581b3cc5f01

Set up a meeting at a hotel. Refused to give me phone number. Messaged me via SA right up until the time to meet. No showed. Thankfully I didn't get the room without her showing up first.

Mjsky12.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5af79730-3523-4ca1-898b-abfc682acdf9

Set up a meeting a day in advance. She gave me her address. Then crickets the last 4 hours before the meeting and refused to confirm.

Molly7792.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fd256abc-674d-4cc6-906a-e84b907bae11

Had her go quiet or cancel on me 4 times now. I kept trying because she's the hottest local girl on SA, but now I'm done. Waste of time.

JustMikey
04-20-17, 06:17
Has anyone seen SultryAngel2 from SeekingArrangement? She says she is in Sylva and that she enjoys giving BBBJ. I'm about to TOFT but thought I'd ask if there's anything I should beware of.

Mikey.

BudBowl2001
04-20-17, 09:11
Have a link? When I put her in, noting comes up.

Has anyone seen SultryAngel2 from SeekingArrangement? She says she is in Sylva and that she enjoys giving BBBJ. I'm about to TOFT but thought I'd ask if there's anything I should beware of.

Mikey.

PianoManEvan
04-20-17, 10:11

Mikey.I've exchanged a couple messages with her. She's been polite and pleasant, which honestly goes a whole lot further than most other indicators. Let us know how it goes if you decide to go for it.

JustMikey
05-03-17, 09:07
Anyone seen or recognize her? Photos look so familiar to me.

MtnMan11
05-05-17, 14:59
I rarely go on Craigslist. But, I did earlier this week. Happened on a post wanting a SD. It was removed shortly after. I was able to email the lady before the post was flagged for removal. 23 years old, can't host. Attractive but, little large for my taste. Wanted 3 Benjamin's per visit. Seemed a little excessive since I would have to supply the meeting place. Came down to $250 but, still too much for me.

My question is, am I too cheap? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Feel free to PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.

PianoManEvan
05-05-17, 16:23
I rarely go on Craigslist. But, I did earlier this week. Happened on a post wanting a SD. It was removed shortly after. I was able to email the lady before the post was flagged for removal. 23 years old, can't host. Attractive but, little large for my taste. Wanted 3 Benjamin's per visit. Seemed a little excessive since I would have to supply the meeting place. Came down to $250 but, still too much for me.

My question is, am I too cheap? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Feel free to PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.I guess that depends on what you get with your visit. If she's open to multiple hour sessions with no real restrictions, then sounds like a good deal to me. If she's more the "one and done and GTFO" kind of lady, then that's a hard pass.

FiveOfSix
05-05-17, 16:51
I guess that depends on what you get with your visit. If she's open to multiple hour sessions with no real restrictions, then sounds like a good deal to me. If she's more the "one and done and GTFO" kind of lady, then that's a hard pass.Asking 250 is premium level pricing, especially for Asheville. Speaking only for myself but I'd pass unless there was something extra being offered. Most likely a case of GPS and not taking the time on her part to evaluate the market here.

John HandCock
05-05-17, 17:07

My question is, am I too cheap? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Feel free to PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.Depending on your definition of SB. Anything you find on CL is going to be pro or UTR. If that's what your looking for then no problem. The $250 is about normal and if its a no clock watching multi hour its what your looking for. As far as the room goes that's part of it. If you stick with her then down the road you will get invited to her place. If its a one or two timer usually count on getting a room. Most normal girls don't invite strangers back to their place without some good history first. Pros and UTR usually have a room or place.

MtnMan11
05-06-17, 18:57
Great insight. I think I am going to pass. The more I think about it, the more that GPS is what is going on here. Honestly, if she was advertising on BP, about 1. 5 to 2 per hour would be fair.

Mike9306
05-09-17, 21:01
I'm a member on S. A. But not a paying member. My question is it worth it? What can I expect out of my membership? Thanks.

Gigabyte40
05-09-17, 22:17
I'm a member on S. A. But not a paying member. My question is it worth it? What can I expect out of my membership? Thanks.I had a paid membership to both SA and WYP. Here's what you can expect:

You will spend A LOT of time running down potential leads to determine if they are for real or not. I would say that about 1 out of every 10 messages you send will turn into something real. And even that might be an expensive or undesirable lead. I just remember wasting lots of time and money with no guarantee of success. These SB sites are just another way to do the same thing we've been doing for years: chasing pu*sy while they try to extract as much $$ from you as possible.

GB40.

JustFunCoastal
06-06-17, 13:20
I'm a member on S. A. But not a paying member. My question is it worth it? What can I expect out of my membership? Thanks.In Charlotte and Wilmington I have found SA to be a literal goldmine! I differ from GB40 in that I think its worth the time / effort. The quality is MUCH better and the pricing is not very different, especially when you layer in the quality of the women. I've especially found the college age to about 32 age to be the easiest to negotiate with and the ones most willing to bend to a reasonable pricing model. The 40+ are truly looking for a SD to sweep them off their feet. The younger are looking for financial gain from something they are already doing and enjoying. It's win-win! And, I have been a paying member 2 times, each for only 1 month, and I develop 15-20 numbers that I then text with. I turn 10-12 of those into "friends". Easy pickings. YMMV but I prefer SA over any other option.

John HandCock
06-06-17, 15:21
I'm a member on S. A. But not a paying member. My question is it worth it? What can I expect out of my membership? Thanks.It depends on what your looking for. Sa has everything from the pro to the everyday girl. If looking for a true sb you will need to spend time finding one. If your looking for the pro or utr then its still pretty fast moving to meet. Now since everyone has a different definition oc sb some consider the pros and utr girls one since they have a profile on sa. With the term sb girls usually expect more $$ Throw aside the known working girls you definitely have a better quality girl. If you have personally and game you can find a girl next door type. If not you can still bring the $$$ and do fine.

JustMikey
06-07-17, 05:33
You have to have some game. If you are (or were) that guy who could get a date with the good looking girl in the office or at the grocery store or at a friend's social event. If you're ugly, awkward, or painfully shy, then it's not worth it.

I've done all three. The straight up dating scene, the SA scene, and the pro scene. The first option has too much baggage. I'm don't want love, I don't want to meet her family, I don't want her stuff in my house. The pros are ok if you go high class from Eros or P411. So for me, the SA women are a good compromise.

Yes, it takes time. But in the last 3 years, I've met several women that were truly great at sex. I enjoy a submissive woman. Spanking, hard face-fucking / deepthroating, anal, calling me "sir" and taking direction. Of the three avenues to pursue, the SA scene has been far more successful with finding those women. I do think that my having developed some skill in this area over forty years of mongering has helped. My best advice. Stick to women between 30 and 45 - they've already done the love and marriage bullshit and are over that urge, but they still have a good body and want some baggage free sex. There were a few in the upstate SC area that I've shared on the forum, and a few I've kept to myself. The three women I've kept to myself (one now gone) are just that good. Pretty, good body, into everything, and I do mean everything!

=John HandCock;3418551]It depends on what your looking for. Sa has everything from the pro to the everyday girl. If looking for a true sb you will need to spend time finding one. If your looking for the pro or utr then its still pretty fast moving to meet. Now since everyone has a different definition oc sb some consider the pros and utr girls one since they have a profile on sa. With the term sb girls usually expect more $$ Throw aside the known working girls you definitely have a better quality girl. If you have personally and game you can find a girl next door type. If not you can still bring the $$$ and do fine.

John HandCock
06-07-17, 08:06
You have to have some game. If you are (or were) that guy who could get a date with the good looking girl in the office or at the grocery store or at a friend's social event. If you're ugly, awkward, or painfully shy, then it's not worth it.

I've done all three. The straight up dating scene, the SA scene, and the pro scene. The first option has too much baggage. I'm don't want love, I don't want to meet her family, I don't want her stuff in my house. The pros are ok if you go high class from Eros or P411. So for me, the SA women are a good compromise.

Yes, it takes time. But in the last 3 years, I've met several women that were truly great at sex. I enjoy a submissive woman. Spanking, hard face-fucking / deepthroating, anal, calling me "sir" and taking direction. Of the three avenues to pursue, the SA scene has been far more successful with finding those women. I do think that my having developed some skill in this area over forty years of mongering has helped. My best advice. Stick to women between 30 and 45 - they've already done the love and marriage bullshit and are over that urge, but they still have a good body and want some baggage free sex. There were a few in the upstate SC area that I've shared on the forum, and a few I've kept to myself. The three women I've kept to myself (one now gone) are just that good. Pretty, good body, into everything, and I do mean everything!Sa is definitely quicker for the older monger to meet like minded younger women. The everyday girl is going to take personality and game while the girls who do this for a living its still about the $$ If your shy, ugly, awkward with no personality then that's what your still ending up with, cross overs from BP and CL.

LovesMuffins
08-03-17, 06:12
Anyone visited with Jessica?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/69ccfc73-ede9-4d1d-a129-425c8c0f22eb

BCollins
08-13-17, 19:41
I know SA but what is SD SB And WYP?

Skboy
08-15-17, 17:23
I know SA but what is SD SB And WYP?Don't waste your cash. Have never met anyone off that site.

SA about 30 different women in 6 months. Like fishing in a stocked pond.

JustFunCoastal
08-15-17, 21:52
Don't waste your cash. Have never met anyone off that site.

SA about 30 different women in 6 months. Like fishing in a stocked pond.Its easy and the quality is leagues better than BP, and many less demons. Usually just college aged or mid-20's girls looking for a little extra cash.

John HandCock
08-15-17, 22:22
I know SA but what is SD SB And WYP?Whats your pr ice (wyp) the other site is probably sd4 me (sugar daddy for me). Sd4 me was the premier site 10 years ago but now pretty usless. Lots of girls post profiles on all 3. Sa is the best now.

Magic Rat
08-17-17, 11:06
I saw a few posts under another thread and wanted to throw in my $. 02 here. I've been using SA for a few years now and have had mostly positive experiences. Saying that, the Asheville market is a tough one, apparently for BP girls and the same holds true for Sugar Babies. I have had my best success in the TriCites area of Eastern Tennessee. The girls there seem to get it. Locally, I've put forth a good effort but it is a tough nut to crack, at least in my price range which isn't all that low in my opinion. I had a girl ask for $1,000! And several in the $500 range. There are many who just want to message a few times, then just disappear. I will do a paid SA membership a couple times a year just to see if things have changed, but I have a big flat spot on my forehead from beating my head against that wall. I have had 3 tremendous experiences from women on the site, lasting a few months to a couple years. 2 Babies in East Tennessee and 1 in upper South Carolina. I've actually only seen a couple of local SBs to where we got to POTF, but many M&Gs.

I have contacted many of the women on SA currently so if anyone would like to hear my experiences with them, just send me a PM as I don't really like to share on a public forum unless the Baby is a real ***** or ripoff, then all bets are off.

The search for quality pussy continues. Not giving up!

Svenson
08-18-17, 16:55
I saw a few posts under another thread and wanted to throw in my $. 02 here. I've been using SA for a few years now and have had mostly positive experiences. Saying that, the Asheville market is a tough one, apparently for BP girls and the same holds true for Sugar Babies. I have had my best success in the TriCites area of Eastern Tennessee. The girls there seem to get it. Locally, I've put forth a good effort but it is a tough nut to crack, at least in my price range which isn't all that low in my opinion. I had a girl ask for $1,000! And several in the $500 range. There are many who just want to message a few times, then just disappear. I will do a paid SA membership a couple times a year just to see if things have changed, but I have a big flat spot on my forehead from beating my head against that wall. I have had 3 tremendous experiences from women on the site, lasting a few months to a couple years. 2 Babies in East Tennessee and 1 in upper South Carolina. I've actually only seen a couple of local SBs to where we got to POTF, but many M&Gs.

I have contacted many of the women on SA currently so if anyone would like to hear my experiences with them, just send me a PM as I don't really like to share on a public forum unless the Baby is a real ***** or ripoff, then all bets are off.

The search for quality pussy continues. Not giving up!Magic Rat,

I feel your pain!

For what it is worth, my experience in the WNC area (50+ mile radius) has been about as bad as yours. I write respectful notes and send them to the ladies who interest me on both SA and SD4 Me. I get almost no response and most communications I send are never even opened. I am not considered bad looking and offer pretty good compensation, though I never discuss $ until the M&G.

The ladies who have written back tend to be either escorts or if we get to the M&G, are 30-40 lbs heavier than their pictures.

My best sugar relationship started about 4 years ago with a lady I met on CL. Absolutely beautiful woman and it lasted about 1. 5 years until she moved west to take care of her mother. Anyone dabbling on CL knows it doesn't offer much these days.

I am done with the WNC area and plan to focus on other locales.

Thanks for your tips and keep searching!

Svenson
08-25-17, 20:30
Just finished a one month subscription to SD4 Me. Decided to try it after a long hiatus while waiting for SA to "regenerate". During one month, 89 messages were sent to the area around WNC (50+ mile radius), here are some stats:

Messages of mine opened by SBs - 5.

Responses from SBs - 2.

M&Gs arranged - 0.

The last time I was on the site was about two and a half years ago and I suppose it could have been a bad month, so YMMV.

PianoManEvan
08-31-17, 10:45
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/4d6f4320-236c-41b2-9b8c-95c6185cd631

Gave me her number immediately, we chatted for a day, then when we started chatting about intimacy, she says "I require money by Venmo before we meet, it's your way to secure a meeting with me, let me know because I get a lot of messages. ".

Sure, honey. Sure.

AVOID.

Magic Rat
08-31-17, 13:13

Gave me her number immediately, we chatted for a day, then when we started chatting about intimacy, she says "I require money by Venmo before we meet, it's your way to secure a meeting with me, let me know because I get a lot of messages. ".

Sure, honey. Sure.

AVOID.I just contacted her a few days ago. Lots of texts at first but silent since. She is using a Google Voice type number which is generally a bad sign for the Babies in my experience. Thanks for the heads up so we won't waste any more time on her.

Shelby 500
08-31-17, 13:43
She contacted me too. Lot's of texts. I asked for selfie and got a canned pic in return. "She" actually sent it twice. I suspected it was a scam. Didn't get to the "Venrmo" request. I would have dumped her at once. Glad I saw your post.

Sure, honey. Sure.

AVOID.

BudBowl2001
10-10-17, 07:27
Coming down from Ohio in a few weeks for a few weeks. Have some good talent set up already from SA. Will advise on how it goes.

Magic Rat
10-11-17, 11:28
Budbowl2001. You need to clear some message space.

Coming down from Ohio in a few weeks for a few weeks. Have some good talent set up already from SA. Will advise on how it goes.

GudOne
10-25-17, 11:25
Hello fellas I've been around for a while enjoying a few girls when I can get time and I stepped away for a while and come back to slim pickings. Seen SA and am thinking about a membership with a prepaid card but I really don't want to enter a name, # and address. Can I get around this?? Any info is helpful thanks in advance.

Mike9306
10-26-17, 23:30
Hello fellas I've been around for a while enjoying a few girls when I can get time and I stepped away for a while and come back to slim pickings. Seen SA and am thinking about a membership with a prepaid card but I really don't want to enter a name, # and address. Can I get around this?? Any info is helpful thanks in advance.Been on the site for awhile and have been wanting to join but definitely don't want to give out any revealing info.

GreenHorn411
10-27-17, 18:44
I'm thinking SA may be alittle scamers, just received a message from someone, that site says hasn't visited in 2 weeks! Any info on what this is about? They ae a few I was actually getting ready try 2 pull trigger on. BTW, I'm non paid member as of still now!

Stay careful,

GH.

LuvBoobies
10-27-17, 23:33
Just finished a one month subscription to SD4 Me. Decided to try it after a long hiatus while waiting for SA to "regenerate". During one month, 89 messages were sent to the area around WNC (50+ mile radius), here are some stats:

Messages of mine opened by SBs - 5.

Responses from SBs - 2.

M&Gs arranged - 0.

The last time I was on the site was about two and a half years ago and I suppose it could have been a bad month, so YMMV.SD4 me is a terrible site. I had luck on it 6 years ago but that site has zero updates and its very difficult to cancel renewals.

Seaysons1
11-04-17, 23:20
Been talking to this one for a couple of weeks trying to get our schedules to match but having a hard time. Was wondering if anybody is had the chance to see her or talk to her yet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b9beb9ba-fe73-4815-944e-3a2746265ba3

Thanks and stay safe.

John HandCock
11-05-17, 08:30
Hello fellas I've been around for a while enjoying a few girls when I can get time and I stepped away for a while and come back to slim pickings. Seen SA and am thinking about a membership with a prepaid card but I really don't want to enter a name, # and address. Can I get around this?? Any info is helpful thanks in advance.Go to the Richmond Va SD thread and research. This topic has been covered several times as well as almost any SD related questions you might have. There is thousands of pages on the SD topic. This isn't something new or rocket science, it's been covered by guys who most have years of experience doing it.

Zauriel
11-06-17, 05:49
My dudes. Any of you have experience with this fine-ass MILF? We've been chatting on SA and offsite and it is moving toward the meeting stage, but I want to be at least 90% aware of what I am getting into before driving to your lovely town.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d6c63ef6-82cb-4ee8-928c-ef508c8ec2d0

FiveOfSix
11-06-17, 06:41
My dudes. Any of you have experience with this fine-ass MILF? We've been chatting on SA and offsite and it is moving toward the meeting stage, but I want to be at least 90% aware of what I am getting into before driving to your lovely town.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d6c63ef6-82cb-4ee8-928c-ef508c8ec2d0I always wonder when they say single, but has a wedding ring on in the pix.

Zauriel
11-06-17, 08:12
I don't care if she is single or not. I just want in all of her holes with extreme prejudice!

I always wonder when they say single, but has a wedding ring on in the pix.

BudBowl2001
11-06-17, 08:21
I thought the same thing myself, but who really cares. If he would want to watch, or if she is just giving up that sweet married pussy, fine with me. I would be making his woman forget about him. LOL. But she sure looks fine. And she can actually write a decent profile.

I always wonder when they say single, but has a wedding ring on in the pix.

Stripper Love
11-06-17, 23:12

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d6c63ef6-82cb-4ee8-928c-ef508c8ec2d0And excellent in the sack. Only issues are she is not mobile and not available late evenings or night. That is when I like to have my fun so it makes it tough to meet. Excellent date but you have to catch her during the daytime. As always, YMMV.

Joeblowjr
11-07-17, 10:58
And excellent in the sack. Only issues are she is not mobile and not available late evenings or night. That is when I like to have my fun so it makes it tough to meet. Excellent date but you have to catch her during the daytime. As always, YMMV.Pm'd you, or for anyone who has the contact info, pm me. I've only seen two I would consider, just so little info on them. A few I saw on A* M* 3-4 yrs ago.

Tncocksman
11-22-17, 08:27
I'm thinking SA may be alittle scamers, just received a message from someone, that site says hasn't visited in 2 weeks! Any info on what this is about? They ae a few I was actually getting ready try 2 pull trigger on. BTW, I'm non paid member as of still now!

Stay careful,

GH.It's real, but there are a fair amount of scammers and time wasters on there. You just have to work the numbers. I'd say about 1/2 the girls will meet up, including some real dimepieces, but a significant portion of those will expect a lot more than they are worth.

Just stick with it, though. Along with the scammers, time-wasters, trashy drama queens, and princesses who fantasize about meeting Prince Moneybags, it's also a great site to meet freaky women who just want to play and figure they can earn a few extra bucks on the side doing it the SA way.

Happy hunting.

BudBowl2001
11-28-17, 22:26
Anybody finding any real talent out there?

PoorMan101
12-06-17, 16:14
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8c08e0cc-a697-4b3c-a95d-78c00bb829e4

OliveT.

She is very hot, young and sexy. Slim, BBBJ, CIM & Swallow, GFE, CFS damage is $$. 5 Said she would shave for an extra. 5 I just can't stand hairy pussy, hairy armpits and Pierced nipples. LOL She started $$$ but talked her down to $$. 5 She allowed DATY but I just couldn't do it. God knows what could be living in that Bush. LOL outcall only.

LovesMuffins
12-06-17, 19:30
Mary, Mary quite contrary, trim that pussy it's so damn hairy! - Andrew Dice Clay.

(I haven't visited with her, and prefer hairy girls, just thought it was funny).

OliveT.

She is very hot, young and sexy. Slim, BBBJ, CIM & Swallow, GFE, CFS damage is $$. 5 Said she would shave for an extra. 5 I just can't stand hairy pussy, hairy armpits and Pierced nipples. LOL She started $$$ but talked her down to $$. 5 She allowed DATY but I just couldn't do it. God knows what could be living in that Bush. LOL outcall only.

Seaysons1
12-08-17, 21:25
Hendo.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-329d68730dd1

She lives in Hendo and is utr. Saw her back in March. $200 to see her for a couple of hours. She gave a great BBBJ with cim and loves daty and rimming. Everything was on the menu except greek. Seems to really get into it. Can get a little clingy, but still fun. The pics are accurate.

Seaysons1
12-08-17, 22:14
Same girl, no good.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-f662ab9b135c

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-6656c83a8b8e

This is the same girl. We had made an arrangement to meet at the Ingles in Hendersonville near her home. She had sent me some very good pictures and talked a good game. Meet her and she looked better than her pics, but seems maybe some kind of demons. Very scattered brain and sort of out of it. Got some food and phone card and then back to her place for fun. Once we got to her home she was telling me how good she was in bed and how much fun we were going to have and then she talked about her life and how things were going for her. After about 15 minutes she gets a phone call and says it is her ex and some sob story about him and his dog and he was maybe going to walk over to her place. Seemed to coincidental to me so I told her I was going to leave and we could try some other time. She then asked if I could help her out with $$ anyway and she would make it up to me later. Sorry but no way LOL and I think that made her upset and she hasn't answered any of my text or calls. To bad, she got 20 worth of food and a phone card but she could have made a lot more. I would avoid too much.

LakeLife
12-10-17, 17:50
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6e35c66a-ab5f-48ed-b85b-73b8437f6b5b

Anyone have any useful info or know her?

Stay safe.

Mike9306
12-14-17, 00:59
Took the plunge and upgraded my membership on S. A. So we shall see how it goes.

James7789
12-14-17, 14:45
Iso bbw provider for BBFS Greek pm if you can help me.

Mike9306
12-17-17, 02:31
So after being a paid remeber for 3 days I've collected 10 numbers and have a date tomorrow and Monday not too bad for 3 days work. Should have done it sooner. Stay safe!

LakeLife
12-26-17, 20:32
So after being a paid remeber for 3 days I've collected 10 numbers and have a date tomorrow and Monday not too bad for 3 days work. Should have done it sooner. Stay safe!How did it go want to share with us?

Mike9306
12-27-17, 21:57
How did it go want to share with us?First date went well with a 20 year old college girl. Nothing much happened but some kissing and some touching. Next date was with a mid 30's MILF. We hit it off immediately. Turns out that she just likes to fuck and I'm ok with that. So I have a new FWB, have already been back to see her. Talking to some other girls but so far with the busy season that's all the action I've got so far. No more BP for me.

Joeblowjr
01-02-18, 22:07
First date went well with a 20 year old college girl. Nothing much happened but some kissing and some touching. Next date was with a mid 30's MILF. We hit it off immediately. Turns out that she just likes to fuck and I'm ok with that. So I have a new FWB, have already been back to see her. Talking to some other girls but so far with the busy season that's all the action I've got so far. No more BP for me.Totally agree on no more BP. Looking in the NC area have seen appx 2:1 ratio of reports stating SA is Scam / Gold. Trying to figure out why? Think a whole lot more YMMV than the usual providers and much of that is based on what the guy looks like. Saying that if you are a mid-thirties, fit, tall dark handsome type and the next guy is 60's, fat, bald and hairy seems reasonable that the girl would respond quite differently. I. E. Saw Kinsey around 3 yrs ago, right after you had given her good rpts on Terother site. Asked me what I wanted, replied "what Mike 9306 got", she raved about how you were her best customer but I did not get the full GFE experience, and somehow got the impression you were a lot closer to her age and that was the reason.

A general question for all SA members, how does this not boil down to money for "her time", albeit more discreet and more selective. And if that is the case, then is it not logical to presume that if it's for money, which is for drugs, then she is simply a more cleverly disguised addict?

Reason for asking is that have never met a provider in the US who wasn't an addict, no woman has to do this in our culture to get a college education, it's always to support a habit. Sure looks to me like a repackaged conduit where the women have more control and cost more $$(as their goal is to get as much as possible doing as little as possible). Doubt I have the patience to play the game when better looking, less expensive girls who don't even smoke cigarettes are available, and if you look at the time involved it's also much more efficient just to hop on a plane in the am and have to choose which one or ones before dark. Of course I have the luxury of being single.

Mike9306
01-02-18, 23:11
Totally agree on no more BP. Looking in the NC area have seen appx 2:1 ratio of reports stating SA is Scam / Gold. Trying to figure out why? Think a whole lot more YMMV than the usual providers and much of that is based on what the guy looks like. Saying that if you are a mid-thirties, fit, tall dark handsome type and the next guy is 60's, fat, bald and hairy seems reasonable that the girl would respond quite differently. I. E. Saw Kinsey around 3 yrs ago, right after you had given her good rpts on Terother site. Asked me what I wanted, replied "what Mike 9306 got", she raved about how you were her best customer but I did not get the full GFE experience, and somehow got the impression you were a lot closer to her age and that was the reason.

A general question for all SA members, how does this not boil down to money for "her time", albeit more discreet and more selective. And if that is the case, then is it not logical to presume that if it's for money, which is for drugs, then she is simply a more cleverly disguised addict?

Reason for asking is that have never met a provider in the US who wasn't an addict, no woman has to do this in our culture to get a college education, it's always to support a habit. Sure looks to me like a repackaged conduit where the women have more control and cost more $$(as their goal is to get as much as possible doing as little as possible). Doubt I have the patience to play the game when better looking, less expensive girls who don't even smoke cigarettes are available, and if you look at the time involved it's also much more efficient just to hop on a plane in the am and have to choose which one or ones before dark. Of course I have the luxury of being single.You're right Joe, I'm on the younger side, pretty fit and decent looking I guess. Never really had trouble picking up girls. I've talked to a few girls on S. A. That only care about money and then there's a few unicorns on there that just want some fun. Luckily I've found 1 and talking to another now. Just takes time and some work.

Kinsey tho. We had our fun in the past but will never see her again after the last visit I had with awhile back.

Joeblowjr
01-04-18, 13:50
You're right Joe, I'm on the younger side, pretty fit and decent looking I guess. Never really had trouble picking up girls. I've talked to a few girls on S. A. That only care about money and then there's a few unicorns on there that just want some fun. Luckily I've found 1 and talking to another now. Just takes time and some work.

Kinsey tho. We had our fun in the past but will never see her again after the last visit I had with awhile back.From what I've read having game helps a lot too. Strikes me as a hybrid between something like BP and a regular dating site. Aside from the Gold Diggers seems there are a few somewhat normal women who ARE NOT DRUG ADDICTS, have real jobs / lives and want to have fun along with getting paid directly. From my perspective this is what "dating" has evolved to in our culture for males over say 45. I rarely find anything over 40 attractive, especially in the attitude department. Technically these women are part-time pros (some guys use the term semi-pro, there is no such animal- if she sells it she's a pro, the only question is frequency), but that is the state of the nation here in Sex Prison USA.

Think I will give it a try, I'm not looking for a strictly sex for money situation with anything under 30. If I travel every 2 months or less I don't even think about trying to do anything here just for sex, makes no sense-when I factor in all the variables the cost here is double or triple what it costs offshore including travel, lodging, everything (numbers alone don't tell the whole story) and the quality doesn't compare. Not to mention the time wasted, so sick of waiting in hotel parking lots, getting stood up, or hustled if I do actually have a date. Just realized this time next week I will need a long snorkel cause I'll be swimming is Pussy- but it gets old and I am worn out after a few days-that's the catch, it's feast or famine, can't take it back home.

Make sure there are no sharp objects lying around the floor before you read this, could be dangerous ROFL if there are. I am looking for something with meaning that meets emotional along with physical needs. More like a real girlfriend / FWB with financial help-preferably monogamous with a person that has some maturity, and a track record of having actually accomplished something in life. There seems to be a few that may quality, after I return next week will give it a shot.

Underloved Guy
01-11-18, 02:04
Wondering if anyone has any intel on Leebaybee? She is on a couple of the SB / SD site. Found some other pictures of her and she looks very nice.

Thanks if you have any info.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f960fcec-6128-436a-b275-0572b416a711

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/sugar-babies/nc/old-fort/Leebaybee92

Mike9306
01-11-18, 08:58
Wondering if anyone has any intel on Leebaybee? She is on a couple of the SB / SD site. Found some other pictures of her and she looks very nice.

Thanks if you have any info.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f960fcec-6128-436a-b275-0572b416a711

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/sugar-babies/nc/old-fort/Leebaybee92Used to know her personally since she's a local to me. Haven't seen her years but she has a couple of kids, a bad habit and hangs with a rough crowd. Proceed with caution if you do decide to try it.

Underloved Guy
01-13-18, 07:27
Used to know her personally since she's a local to me. Haven't seen her years but she has a couple of kids, a bad habit and hangs with a rough crowd. Proceed with caution if you do decide to try it.Thanks Mike for the info you have on Leebaybee. You reconfirm what I was thinking. I did find her facebook page and with what else I found out about her on the net, she does seem to have some rough people in her life. Yes, it is probably best to stay away. Hate to be with her and one of her buddy find out. Could not be good for that person.

BudBowl2001
01-27-18, 09:36
SA board has been quiet here. Anyone getting some love anywhere? Anyone seen Blondie DV?

FiveOfSix
01-27-18, 14:44
SA board has been quiet here. Anyone getting some love anywhere? Anyone seen Blondie DV?Nope, just a lot of time wasters, but I'm a big hit in the Philippines!

Pintglass3213
01-27-18, 16:58
SA board has been quiet here. Anyone getting some love anywhere? Anyone seen Blondie DV?Only time I talked to her she quoted 400. That's way too much for me. I've had decent luck in Greenville, but it's been a couple months since I had any luck in asheville. It used to be good, but it seems like it's not as sure of a thing as it once was.

Peter Johnson
01-27-18, 19:13

OliveT.

She is very hot, young and sexy. Slim, BBBJ, CIM & Swallow, GFE, CFS damage is $$. 5 Said she would shave for an extra. 5 I just can't stand hairy pussy, hairy armpits and Pierced nipples. LOL She started $$$ but talked her down to $$. 5 She allowed DATY but I just couldn't do it. God knows what could be living in that Bush. LOL outcall only.I hit up OliveT and traded a message and then she went dark. Then I mentioned that "a friend" told me about her and that she is fun. She asked "who?" and I didn't reply and must have freaked her out, because she blocked me. Either that or her profile is gone. I wasn't going to mention the board, of course.

But damn she sounds fun and may have to hit her up from another acct at some point. Although I can't stand pierced nips and that is a deal killer so maybe not.

And btw, what is up with all these younger women in Asheville having the nose rings, like a bull? It is so unattractive and I just don't get how they think otherwise. I guess I'm old and out of touch but I don't like ink everywhere and nose, lip, etc pierced. Just not my thing.

RWarNmsn69
01-28-18, 08:54
I hit up OliveT and traded a message and then she went dark. Then I mentioned that "a friend" told me about her and that she is fun. She asked "who?" and I didn't reply and must have freaked her out, because she blocked me. Either that or her profile is gone. I wasn't going to mention the board, of course.

But damn she sounds fun and may have to hit her up from another acct at some point. Although I can't stand pierced nips and that is a deal killer so maybe not.

And btw, what is up with all these younger women in Asheville having the nose rings, like a bull? It is so unattractive and I just don't get how they think otherwise. I guess I'm old and out of touch but I don't like ink everywhere and nose, lip, etc pierced. Just not my thing.PJ, her profile is still active so she evidently blocked you.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

Peter Johnson
01-28-18, 21:25
PJ, her profile is still active so she evidently blocked you.

Safe mongering and sugaring!Oh well, I don't need her with her jungle Bush and pierced nips anyway. Thanks for the info. I scored another SA girl today for 2. 0 and may have another one tonight. Good times.

Seaysons1
02-06-18, 08:02
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b2f3fd8-2eff-4c74-81fd-eefc55557516

If have texted with this one and she seems legit, was wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info on her. Thanks ans stay safe.

Seaysons1
02-06-18, 08:09
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/48a32e01-c498-4746-a868-3bca380c443d

I have seen this one and couple of times, good girl, pics are accurate. Pretty young girl with numerous tats. Time spent was good, just not really my cup of tea. She says she doesn't like to do any work in bed LOL. She likes DATY and really enjoys it, but no head game on her part, and I mean no head at all from her. It was just too mechanical to me. I like my sb to be more affectionate. I asked her if she wanted me to give out her number to friends and she said she would rather communicate through the website. If she changes her mind I will post. Stay safe.

FiveOfSix
02-07-18, 05:54
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b2f3fd8-2eff-4c74-81fd-eefc55557516

If have texted with this one and she seems legit, was wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info on her. Thanks ans stay safe.Can't find the profile, unless I've been blocked.

LakeLife
02-07-18, 19:32
Can't find the profile, unless I've been blocked.Don't think you were blocked. She sent me a message and was gone soon after.

GoodOneTo2
02-21-18, 00:14
Anyone seen her? Seems fishy.

Tlindon65
02-27-18, 17:53
"The lovely sophie" on SA. She's BACK IN AVL. I've been seeing this one on and off for a couple years, always have to make the trip to upstate sc to have a dream with her but am pleased to have received an email saying she's in nc again (where she began with TOC years ago) . She's my atf and highly recommended. Pm for details. Clean, safe, petite brunette, maybe late 20's, curvy slim, good convo, excellent dreamer. Please treat her well so she stays this time. Stay safe.

Mike9306
03-27-18, 04:01
Took a little break from S. A. To explore what I had found before. Had some good times for sure but it's time for some new friends. Any Intel on some nice ladies on there?

LakeLife
05-27-18, 16:45
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11961b0c-2c56-4f5d-99fd-d7b477ad09a4

Anyone seen her? The last couple I have talked to had serious GPS. Had one stand me up, my luck has been bad the last couple of months on Sa. Going to let my membership expire and let the pool refresh. Thanks for any info.

LakeLife
06-03-18, 07:37
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11961b0c-2c56-4f5d-99fd-d7b477ad09a4

Anyone seen her? The last couple I have talked to had serious GPS. Had one stand me up, my luck has been bad the last couple of months on Sa. Going to let my membership expire and let the pool refresh. Thanks for any info.Exchanged a fee text. Then she went dark on me.

BudBowl2001
06-14-18, 06:13
Anything going on in thisd area. Or is everyone keeping the girls to themselves?

LakeLife
06-14-18, 19:42
Anything going on in thisd area. Or is everyone keeping the girls to themselves?Not been having any luck they all seem to go silent.

El Puto
06-29-18, 09:35
Tried a while back hooked up with a blue eyed blonde Cara828, don't think she's on there anymore. Agreed $$ per visit, after about 10 min she tells me she needs a rest, so she sleeps for 2 hours, I go at it again and after about 15 needs another rest, finally got off the next morning. It's like she was only going to give me so much time or so many strokes, really odd. She would sorta give head for 2 min, with no intention of CIM and she just couldn't take the full length. Seems to be the most expensive method requiring the most effort. A disappointment as she was about 25 # heavier than I expected.

Does anyone have any experience with this one, remember she used to advertise on BP couple of years ago along with a bf? "babyeuphoria.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8002f190-aef3-1497-6a31-dba0dc71062f

ClapTrap
06-29-18, 16:53
Tried a while back hooked up with a blue eyed blonde Cara828, don't think she's on there anymore. Agreed $$ per visit, after about 10 min she tells me she needs a rest, so she sleeps for 2 hours, I go at it again and after about 15 needs another rest, finally got off the next morning. It's like she was only going to give me so much time or so many strokes, really odd. She would sorta give head for 2 min, with no intention of CIM and she just couldn't take the full length. Seems to be the most expensive method requiring the most effort. A disappointment as she was about 25 # heavier than I expected.

Does anyone have any experience with this one, remember she used to advertise on BP couple of years ago along with a bf? "babyeuphoria.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8002f190-aef3-1497-6a31-dba0dc71062fIn conversations I've had with her, she seems to be self-medicating. That would explain her lack of stamina.

El Puto
06-29-18, 18:54
In conversations I've had with her, she seems to be self-medicating. That would explain her lack of stamina.That's correct, had me believing otherwise. Until caught her stealing from my wallet and medicine cabinet. Was on the 4th date she took something while drinking and guess couldn't stop herself. Lesson learned, never tell anyone you have leftover meds from surgery and if you do let one in your house, make sure everything is locked up. Did a background check on her and others on SA that was messaging, all had multiple repeat infractions for things like DUI, possession. One had been convicted of making threats and assault against a male. The only real difference that I see between the SA girls and the regular escorts is the number of clients, and they just don't medicate as much.

BudBowl2001
06-30-18, 07:54
Her profile is alive and well. That's to bad about self medicating. She looks refreshing in the pics.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8002f190-aef3-1497-6a31-dba0dc71062f

GeoKord
06-30-18, 09:08

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8002f190-aef3-1497-6a31-dba0dc71062fI've known her for awhile now. Bit of a hippie chick, but otherwise quite sexy and reliable.

ClapTrap
06-30-18, 17:52
She changes her profile name a lot, so instead of a link I'll throw in some pictures.

In this dream, we had been texting back and forth for a while. She's a "let's meet immediately, like in two hours" or "not until three days from now" kind of gal. She's also asking for a lot and forgets what she agreed to. Initially $$ then $$ I told her I don't have the availability for that at the moment but if she wanted to make a quick $ she could blow me in my car. Five minutes later and I was on my way to her house. She doesn't drive, so I had to pick her up.

The good: she's hot. Full D's, nice ass, great smile, gets into it. Told me to put my hand on the back of her head and shove it down, which I happily obliged.

The bad: she's spotty on timeframes, doesn't drive, clearly thinks she's got a golden pussy, and lives with her (maybe?) ex.

Overall: If our schedules link up again, I'll give it a full go if I can talk her down on the donation and have several hours to enjoy her charms. As always, YMMV.

CaneBay
07-24-18, 23:23
She changes her profile regularly and hard to get ahold of. Wondering if anyone has met her or has any intel? 19 spinner latina petite. Bd_geske, Bia_ Geske, B_Geske. We can exchange info.

CB.

CaneBay
07-25-18, 07:38
She changes her profile regularly and hard to get ahold of. Wondering if anyone has met her or has any intel? 19 spinner latina petite. Bd_geske, Bia_ Geske, B_Geske. We can exchange info.

CB.Adding a screenshot of one of her profiles with pics.

Monkey50
08-13-18, 19:17
Anyone have any info on this one? Got in touch with her, she said everything was on the menu. Wanted $$$ for greek, rimming, and CIM. Set up an arrangement, but she stood me up, set up another date and she stood me up again. Is she for real or just messing around? Looks really good in the photos. https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.

RyanJoe30
08-14-18, 19:50
Anyone have any info on this one? Got in touch with her, she said everything was on the menu. Wanted $$$ for greek, rimming, and CIM. Set up an arrangement, but she stood me up, set up another date and she stood me up again. Is she for real or just messing around? Looks really good in the photos. https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.Yeah, I actually met up with her twice. Once for coffee and once for $200 worth of fun, and it was well worth it. She actually hung out, and I got two rides out of it.

Monkey50
08-14-18, 22:42
Yeah, I actually met up with her twice. Once for coffee and once for $200 worth of fun, and it was well worth it. She actually hung out, and I got two rides out of it.You try the greek option? She as pretty as her pics? She just contacted me again, hope to meet this week. How was the BJ? Covered or uncovered? You wouldn't happen to have some pics?

JDrews82
08-15-18, 16:59
Anyone have any info on this one? Got in touch with her, she said everything was on the menu. Wanted $$$ for greek, rimming, and CIM. Set up an arrangement, but she stood me up, set up another date and she stood me up again. Is she for real or just messing around? Looks really good in the photos. https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.This one is a good time, I have seen her several times. Very submissive, loves BBBJ and CIM and COF, and is pretty good at it. Has a habit so sometime she gets desperate and offers a nice discount. Face isn't as good as the pics, looks like she has been through some hard times. Never rushes, sometimes you have to ask her to leave, always get your money worth with all the pops you can handle. Gives rimming and teabag with every meeting, she really gets the sweat off them! She is bad to blow you off, I guess she gets a better offer and takes that, she is well used, as you can imagine. Asked her once about bringing some friends for DP and TP, she said base rate plus 100 for every other guy, haven't done it yet, but hope to get a gangbang together for her. Do her hard and blast her face as many times as you can! PM me if you want more info.

Jax12
08-16-18, 11:27
You try the greek option? She as pretty as her pics? She just contacted me again, hope to meet this week. How was the BJ? Covered or uncovered? You wouldn't happen to have some pics?I've seen her a couple times, and I agree her face isn't that great. I plugged every hole, and yeah, her bb blowjobs were not the best, but she had no problem with me nutting inside of her bareback. She's pretty much a "I will do anything if the price is right" and if she's desperate that price is VERY reasonable (or downright cheap).

Monkey50
08-16-18, 18:35
I've seen her a couple times, and I agree her face isn't that great. I plugged every hole, and yeah, her bb blowjobs were not the best, but she had no problem with me nutting inside of her bareback. She's pretty much a "I will do anything if the price is right" and if she's desperate that price is VERY reasonable (or downright cheap).She send me a text message, saying she wants to make a deal, I told her I didn't have much money. She said that is alright, we'll work something out! We meet up and she asks how much I have, I said $38 and 24 cents, LOL. She said that is enough, and pulls it out. Two pops in her mouth and four fingers in her butt later, she hops out, says thank you, and leaves. This girl has some serious problems, I ALMOST felt sorry for her. Brittany is my new favorite! https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.

GeoKord
08-16-18, 23:36
She send me a text message, saying she wants to make a deal, I told her I didn't have much money. She said that is alright, we'll work something out! We meet up and she asks how much I have, I said $38 and 24 cents, LOL. She said that is enough, and pulls it out. Two pops in her mouth and four fingers in her butt later, she hops out, says thank you, and leaves. This girl has some serious problems, I ALMOST felt sorry for her. Brittany is my new favorite! https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.Anyone kind enough to share her details? Sounds like she is pretty fun. PM if you're feeling generous.

ClapTrap
08-18-18, 01:09
She send me a text message, saying she wants to make a deal, I told her I didn't have much money. She said that is alright, we'll work something out! We meet up and she asks how much I have, I said $38 and 24 cents, LOL. She said that is enough, and pulls it out. Two pops in her mouth and four fingers in her butt later, she hops out, says thank you, and leaves. This girl has some serious problems, I ALMOST felt sorry for her. Brittany is my new favorite! https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.That is back-alley streetwalker level of desperation. I have a hard time believing a girl who goes through all the trouble of SA would settle for 40 bucks unless she's on some serious drugs. But hey, it happens.

BudBowl2001
08-18-18, 09:20
Any of those reviews. First time I have seen her mentioned here, and all of a sudden several reviews on her, with one post each. My advice is walk with caution, because it screams. DANGER WILL ROBINSON.

That is back-alley streetwalker level of desperation. I have a hard time believing a girl who goes through all the trouble of SA would settle for 40 bucks unless she's on some serious drugs. But hey, it happens.

Edssw45
08-19-18, 11:11
Any of those reviews. First time I have seen her mentioned here, and all of a sudden several reviews on her, with one post each. My advice is walk with caution, because it screams. DANGER WILL ROBINSON.Pretty obvious, uncle.

AsiansBoy
08-23-18, 09:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/e1dd6347-5c22-4e98-ac94-22ef1c045851

I have been talking to this one. Any info on this one?

Monkey50
08-23-18, 18:19

I have been talking to this one. Any info on this one?Never got any action, just the run around with the messages.

FiveOfSix
08-23-18, 19:55

I have been talking to this one. Any info on this one?If you're able to get a response you're doing better than I am.

BudBowl2001
08-28-18, 05:58
Anyone seen her lately?. I lost her number, and wouldn't mind seeing her on my next visit. She was always fun. No drama. And was DTF.

SalesMan1
08-29-18, 14:46
If you're able to get a response you're doing better than I am.She lives in Eastern TN so she's about an hour away from AVL. I have been texting her but getting together is near impossible. In my opinion, she is simply on SA for kicks.

Mike9306
08-30-18, 01:33
Been looking around SA again for the first time in a few months. Has anyone dealt with a chick named NativeMilf? Just started talking to her tonight and she seems to be straight forward about things. May try to do a meet and greet Friday.

Jd195
08-30-18, 13:53
Kendall is real. I meet her today. Fun girl nice young body small boobs. I had fun time good skills.

FiveOfSix
09-07-18, 07:00
Anyone had any contact lately with this one? She has gone dark on me, haven't heard from heard in a couple months. https://www.seeking.com/member/f842106d-d8e9-4892-b68c-1d0597201a07.Same thing here.

SalesMan1
09-07-18, 10:58
Kendall is real. I meet her today. Fun girl nice young body small boobs. I had fun time good skills.What is her allowance request?

Jd195
09-07-18, 13:36
She is from Church Hill Tn. Very pretty but is waste of time she want alot of money an other things.

LakeLife
09-08-18, 08:21
She is from Church Hill Tn. Very pretty but is waste of time she want alot of money an other things.She is gone now or blocked me.

Jax12
09-19-18, 09:36
She lives in Eastern TN so she's about an hour away from AVL. I have been texting her but getting together is near impossible. In my opinion, she is simply on SA for kicks.Same thing I ran into with her.

Jax12
09-19-18, 09:46
I hooked up with this one about a week ago. 18, on the thicker side, but TIGHT body. Her allowance request was a little steep at first, but when I balked at it, she went into negotiation mode. BBBJ and BBF, but was not down for greek, and likes to be choked, no problem taking a nut internally. She actually hung out and we went a second round (with no additional allowance). I had somewhere to be, or I am pretty sure she'd have hung out longer. The only downside was that she texted me the next day asking if I could paypal her a benjamin, and she'd "do anything I wanted" at a future date.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ab901baa-9d31-4778-9fe2-cda4328bda20

JustMikey
09-20-18, 18:51
Anyone see this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/189d282d-b122-4d5a-8546-0973f8a9a09e

Texted, set up to meet tomorrow. Says she wants $$$ and can host. She's says she's sub and up for spanking cim Greek. We'll see.

Seaysons1
09-20-18, 22:15
Anyone see this one?

Texted, set up to meet tomorrow. Says she wants $$$ and can host. She's says she's sub and up for spanking cim Greek. We'll see.Was going to message her and got tied up with work and forgot until I saw your post. Let us know how it goes, she seems like it would be a great time.

ClapTrap
09-21-18, 15:46
Anyone see this one?

Texted, set up to meet tomorrow. Says she wants $$$ and can host. She's says she's sub and up for spanking cim Greek. We'll see.I chatted with her for a bit, she insisted that she wouldn't give out her number until the day of the meeting and only after the time had been confirmed. Seemed a little weird to me, but hopefully things work out for you.

JCTraveler
09-24-18, 08:43
I am lost now that kcakes has left the area. She was my go to girl. Does anyone have anyone else out there that lives in the tricities area that they would recommend? I would be happy with someone half as enjoyable to hang with. Thanks in advance for any direction. JC.

LakeLife
09-27-18, 07:30
Anyone see this one?

Texted, set up to meet tomorrow. Says she wants $$$ and can host. She's says she's sub and up for spanking cim Greek. We'll see.So how did it go? PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

JCTraveler
09-27-18, 21:40
So how did it go? PM if you prefer.

Thanks.I have dreamed of her a few times now. She is a sweetheart! Beautiful girl! Pics are accurate. Seriously aims to please. No demons. Safe!! Pm for more info.

VincentSpies
10-02-18, 15:53
I hope this one resurfaces. Her SA profile at least looks decent. Anyone got a reply from her lately on SA or otherwise?

This one is a good time, I have seen her several times. Very submissive, loves BBBJ and CIM and COF, and is pretty good at it. Has a habit so sometime she gets desperate and offers a nice discount. Face isn't as good as the pics, looks like she has been through some hard times. Never rushes, sometimes you have to ask her to leave, always get your money worth with all the pops you can handle. Gives rimming and teabag with every meeting, she really gets the sweat off them! She is bad to blow you off, I guess she gets a better offer and takes that, she is well used, as you can imagine. Asked her once about bringing some friends for DP and TP, she said base rate plus 100 for every other guy, haven't done it yet, but hope to get a gangbang together for her. Do her hard and blast her face as many times as you can! PM me if you want more info.

Monkey50
10-03-18, 19:21
I hope this one resurfaces. Her SA profile at least looks decent. Anyone got a reply from her lately on SA or otherwise?She is back on there after being gone for awhile, so I guess she is escorting again. I met with her a few times, but the last time she told me she didn't want sex, and she wanted 100 just to go out. I said no and she stopped replying to my texts and I haven't heard from her in awhile. She doesn't look as good as the pics, the hard life is ageing her quick.

VincentSpies
10-05-18, 15:05
She is back on there after being gone for awhile, so I guess she is escorting again. I met with her a few times, but the last time she told me she didn't want sex, and she wanted 100 just to go out. I said no and she stopped replying to my texts and I haven't heard from her in awhile. She doesn't look as good as the pics, the hard life is ageing her quick.I finally got in touch with her. Apparently sex is off the table. At least for now. She is only interested in getting paid for meet and greets. She wasn't even interested in entertaining an offer.

Monkey50
10-07-18, 19:45
I finally got in touch with her. Apparently sex is off the table. At least for now. She is only interested in getting paid for meet and greets. She wasn't even interested in entertaining an offer.Like I'm going to pay her 100 plus dinner and drinks, and not plow those holes? I wouldn't be seen out with her, the way she looks now. LOL Young girls sometimes get a conscience, regret what they've done, but they usually return to it.

JDrews82
10-08-18, 06:04
I finally got in touch with her. Apparently sex is off the table. At least for now. She is only interested in getting paid for meet and greets. She wasn't even interested in entertaining an offer.You guys must be going about it all wrong, I dropped a load on her face last week for 80, she tries that take me out stuff with me. I tell her if she wants $ from me, get on your knees! She always does.

VincentSpies
10-08-18, 11:36
I don't think my approach was unique but I guess you never know. But the whole conversations I've had don't line up with anything posted here at all. The whole thing is sketchy.

Jax12
10-12-18, 15:13
I don't think my approach was unique but I guess you never know. But the whole conversations I've had don't line up with anything posted here at all. The whole thing is sketchy.Most of these girls are VERY flighty. If they have money, they want to be paid to go out or to chat. When they are broke, they'll do ANYTHING for cash. I met up with her a couple times, and for less than a Benjamin, she left with my love dripping down her leg.

Monkey50
10-12-18, 20:48
Most of these girls are VERY flighty. If they have money, they want to be paid to go out or to chat. When they are broke, they'll do ANYTHING for cash. I met up with her a couple times, and for less than a Benjamin, she left with my love dripping down her leg.This one is especially bad, after telling me won't play any more and not returning my texts, she sends me a message wanting money. I tell her I am not taking her out and she says that is ok. I only got a BJ, she looked terrible, she looked 40 years old. She was all to pieces, rambling on about a bunch of stuff. Like you say, it's all about the timing!

Jax12
10-22-18, 11:07
Anyone have a feedback on this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/886bf116-7a84-4341-9283-08fcfa9cd76f she looks good in the pics she sent me, but I am getting a real pro vibe from her.

Magic Rat
10-23-18, 08:37
Anyone have a feedback on this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/886bf116-7a84-4341-9283-08fcfa9cd76f she looks good in the pics she sent me, but I am getting a real pro vibe from her.I messaged her and she immediately sent her number for me to text, which has been sporadic at best. I too got the pro vibe from her but she is hot!

Jax12
10-23-18, 09:52
I messaged her and she immediately sent her number for me to text, which has been sporadic at best. I too got the pro vibe from her but she is hot!Yeah, I am experiencing the same. I guess I'll wait until she replies and see if I can't jump on it ASAP. I'll post a report if it works out.

Jd195
10-25-18, 13:55
TnFlowergarden is back showing Asheville She thinks she is made of gold. Everone need to lowball her. Maybe she will learn.

Jd195
10-25-18, 13:59
Meet here yes I do think she sees many. Fun not in hurry good skills.

Jax12
10-30-18, 21:10
TnFlowergarden is back showing Asheville She thinks she is made of gold. Everone need to lowball her. Maybe she will learn.I've hit a streak of non-pro, inexperienced girls from SA in the last couple weeks (18-20, BBFS) and were ecstatic to receive a Ben Franklin afterwards. One even spent the night and made the bed before she left 😂 I am not paying big money to ANYONE, unless she's bringing girlfriends.

ClapTrap
10-31-18, 13:52
I've hit a streak of non-pro, inexperienced girls from SA in the last couple weeks (18-20, BBFS) and were ecstatic to receive a Ben Franklin afterwards. One even spent the night and made the bed before she left 😂 I am not paying big money to ANYONE, unless she's bringing girlfriends.Sounds like you're getting more lucky than me, that's for sure. Most want $$$ at the least, which sometimes I can bargain down. I had one tell me she would only accept 1 K PER MEETING. I told her good fucking luck as politely as I could.

SalesMan1
11-02-18, 12:55
I've hit a streak of non-pro, inexperienced girls from SA in the last couple weeks (18-20, BBFS) and were ecstatic to receive a Ben Franklin afterwards. One even spent the night and made the bed before she left 😂 I am not paying big money to ANYONE, unless she's bringing girlfriends.Give us some links. I have never had that "good fortune" on SA. The girls are more demanding than a 100. Share the wealth.

FiveOfSix
11-02-18, 19:27
Give us some links. I have never had that "good fortune" on SA. The girls are more demanding than a 100. Share the wealth.Ditto, all I've found is time-wasters and people playing games.

Jax12
11-06-18, 09:32
Yeah, I run into the "I read the Cosmo article" girls too. My favorite so far was a 19 year old that wanted an allowance of $1200/ mo, and we'd meet "whenever I wanted, for whatever I wanted". I told her sounded great, we could start TODAY! She seemed shocked and asked if I had the $1200 for her, and I explained that she'd get it at the end of the month LOL. She blocked me.

BUT! SA is a game of chess. A lot of these girls just need a reality check, so even if I get a "I want a week allowance of $$ and they seem DTF, I will hit them with "We can work towards that, but I think we'd both be more comfortable with pay-per-meet to start", and surprisingly most of the one's asking for $$ per month, and willing to settle for a pittance with pay-per-meet.

Patience also helps, this is fishing, not shopping. If they ask for $$$ and I counter $$, there is a good chance they'll say "No, I know what I am worth, and I am worth $$ to which I reply "Okay, well if you change you mind, here is my contact info (google voice, fake Facebook, etc)". You would be surprised how many times they will reply as soon as they need / want money, MORE than happy to accept your lowball offer.

I'm cheating at SA. I am attractive, fit, charming, and really don't have much trouble meeting regular women IRL, but on SA it's a much bigger pool of younger fishes. There isn't a lot of difference between sending a 19 year old home with $$ in her pocket and a load inside of her, than spending $$$ on a 40 year old women for dinner and drinks, watching her decide that sleeping with you might jeopardize her ability to land you as her next husband.

Sounds like you're getting more lucky than me, that's for sure. Most want $$$ at the least, which sometimes I can bargain down. I had one tell me she would only accept 1 K PER MEETING. I told her good fucking luck as politely as I could.

GoodOneTo2
11-07-18, 06:27
Yes, SA is what you make of it.

Yeah, I run into the "I read the Cosmo article" girls too. My favorite so far was a 19 year old that wanted an allowance of $1200/ mo, and we'd meet "whenever I wanted, for whatever I wanted". I told her sounded great, we could start TODAY! She seemed shocked and asked if I had the $1200 for her, and I explained that she'd get it at the end of the month LOL. She blocked me.

BUT! SA is a game of chess. A lot of these girls just need a reality check, so even if I get a "I want a week allowance of $$ and they seem DTF, I will hit them with "We can work towards that, but I think we'd both be more comfortable with pay-per-meet to start", and surprisingly most of the one's asking for $$ per month, and willing to settle for a pittance with pay-per-meet.

Patience also helps, this is fishing, not shopping. If they ask for $$$ and I counter $$, there is a good chance they'll say "No, I know what I am worth, and I am worth $$ to which I reply "Okay, well if you change you mind, here is my contact info (google voice, fake Facebook, etc)". You would be surprised how many times they will reply as soon as they need / want money, MORE than happy to accept your lowball offer.

I'm cheating at SA. I am attractive, fit, charming, and really don't have much trouble meeting regular women IRL, but on SA it's a much bigger pool of younger fishes. There isn't a lot of difference between sending a 19 year old home with $$ in her pocket and a load inside of her, than spending $$$ on a 40 year old women for dinner and drinks, watching her decide that sleeping with you might jeopardize her ability to land you as her next husband..

VincentSpies
11-07-18, 10:06

I'm cheating at SA. I am attractive, fit, charming, and really don't have much trouble meeting regular women IRL, but on SA it's a much bigger pool of younger fishes. There isn't a lot of difference between sending a 19 year old home with $$ in her pocket and a load inside of her, than spending $$$ on a 40 year old women for dinner and drinks, watching her decide that sleeping with you might jeopardize her ability to land you as her next husband.Pretty much this.

You occasionally get the girls that are a little naive to what is actually happening on SA and think guys are just paying them to chit-chat and text back and forth but its really not even half the time in my experience. One thing I have noticed is when you get one of the girls that is / used to be a "dancer"/ stripper. Those girls are so used to handling piles of cash for agreeing to do very little that I feel their expectations are a little too high. We usually part ways relatively quickly in my experience.

Jax12
11-12-18, 09:26
The naive "pay me to talk" girls, are often the one's that need to be told "look, if you want to get paid, I'm going to need you to get naked" and they become the BBFS, spent the night, multiple pops, for $$ girl. And some of them get offended and ghost you. It's kinda like fishing, sometimes you land them, sometimes they spit the hook.

Pretty much this.

You occasionally get the girls that are a little naive to what is actually happening on SA and think guys are just paying them to chit-chat and text back and forth but its really not even half the time in my experience. One thing I have noticed is when you get one of the girls that is / used to be a "dancer"/ stripper. Those girls are so used to handling piles of cash for agreeing to do very little that I feel their expectations are a little too high. We usually part ways relatively quickly in my experience.

Jd195
11-14-18, 11:11
IN JC Tn. Total waste of time. Wants money sent to cash app. Just 10.00 for food ect.

MtnPanda
11-20-18, 01:37
Was talking to OneloveAllLove tonight and she's talking about her troubles and whatnot. She's apparently in need of a donation and I tell her we can meet and take care of it. She gets mad when she realizes I'm not just going to hand it over out of the goodness of my heart. Right after the last message was sent she decided to block me on SA.

Monkey50
11-20-18, 11:05
Was talking to OneloveAllLove tonight and she's talking about her troubles and whatnot. She's apparently in need of a donation and I tell her we can meet and take care of it. She gets mad when she realizes I'm not just going to hand it over out of the goodness of my heart. Right after the last message was sent she decided to block me on SA.She tried that with me, held out and she finally offered a BJ. Wanted me to send the money then meet up! When I refused she said she would give me a car BJ for 150. I went for it, met and and got a terrible BJ. Then I had to block her, texting me everyday for money.

Jax12
11-20-18, 17:04
LOL, I've had literally the same sob story from her 3 times in the last year, and one "I'm getting evicted if I don't get $300". I've flat out told her "no free lunch" and explained how she could earn what she needed 😂128514; she's just looking for handouts. I'm talking to her now, and I'm setting a hard line "Greek or nothing" waiting to see if she blocks me.

She tried that with me, held out and she finally offered a BJ. Wanted me to send the money then meet up! When I refused she said she would give me a car BJ for 150. I went for it, met and and got a terrible BJ. Then I had to block her, texting me everyday for money.

MtnPanda
11-20-18, 20:42
She tried that with me, held out and she finally offered a BJ. Wanted me to send the money then meet up! When I refused she said she would give me a car BJ for 150. I went for it, met and and got a terrible BJ. Then I had to block her, texting me everyday for money.Sounds like I lucked out. Sorry to hear of your bad experience with her.

FiveOfSix
11-25-18, 08:54
Has anyone had any experience with this one, the pictures look familiar:

https://www.seeking.com/member/e8d1d87c-07a9-4bc1-bbe9-c4e789631e1c

Joeblowjr
11-25-18, 09:58

https://www.seeking.com/member/e8d1d87c-07a9-4bc1-bbe9-c4e789631e1cNo, but look who I stumbled onto, pic is more recent than the one that she used in her SKG ad. Her stats are incorrect, 45 yo, LOL, as is with all these women.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bf6381de-1320-408c-b2a8-d11ef4d3da30

We seek these women in the hopes that they are lower volume, maybe a little higher class of person, and not a full blown drug addict. Are they really better than the usual SKG types, as many were former BP girls? My experienced is that there really is very little difference between the women, they just aren't as crazy, as addicted or see quite a many guys. So far SA has been the most expensive, least efficient route, and the women have been the most disappointing.

MtnPanda
11-25-18, 16:05

https://www.seeking.com/member/e8d1d87c-07a9-4bc1-bbe9-c4e789631e1cI've been talking to her the past couple of days and meeting up tomorrow. I'll pm you how it goes.

JCTraveler
11-25-18, 19:58

https://www.seeking.com/member/e8d1d87c-07a9-4bc1-bbe9-c4e789631e1cI am very familiar with this one. Been on here before as a blonde. She has recently been part of the massage duo that has advertised on here in Ash and Knox. I have not seen her by herself since she was working with a partner. Was FS. A very skilled and beautiful girl. PM me for more info. I have reviewed in past.

GooBer22
11-26-18, 17:17
No, but look who I stumbled onto, pic is more recent than the one that she used in her SKG ad. Her stats are incorrect, 45 yo, LOL, as is with all these women.

We seek these women in the hopes that they are lower volume, maybe a little higher class of person, and not a full blown drug addict. Are they really better than the usual SKG types, as many were former BP girls? My experienced is that there really is very little difference between the women, they just aren't as crazy, as addicted or see quite a many guys. So far SA has been the most expensive, least efficient route, and the women have been the most disappointing.Could someone send me the details on this one?

GooBer22
11-26-18, 18:42
No, but look who I stumbled onto, pic is more recent than the one that she used in her SKG ad. Her stats are incorrect, 45 yo, LOL, as is with all these women.

We seek these women in the hopes that they are lower volume, maybe a little higher class of person, and not a full blown drug addict. Are they really better than the usual SKG types, as many were former BP girls? My experienced is that there really is very little difference between the women, they just aren't as crazy, as addicted or see quite a many guys. So far SA has been the most expensive, least efficient route, and the women have been the most disappointing.Could someone possibly send me some details about this one?

Seaysons1
11-27-18, 08:49
Messaged this one and this is the reply I received from her "I want to put a disclaimer before we talk! I am not on this website for physical intimacy. I get my pleasure from sending photographs. If you're interested in an arrangement with photo / videos (with the possibility of it growing into more) for an allowance you're more than welcome to reply!" I never responded back to her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2df3aae5-aab9-4dfb-805e-c399a5805835

DevinB
11-27-18, 16:49
Messaged this one and this is the reply I received from her "I want to put a disclaimer before we talk! I am not on this website for physical intimacy. I get my pleasure from sending photographs. If you're interested in an arrangement with photo / videos (with the possibility of it growing into more) for an allowance you're more than welcome to reply!" I never responded back to her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2df3aae5-aab9-4dfb-805e-c399a5805835I recieved the exact same message in which I laughed and did not reply.

AdRock718
11-28-18, 15:53
I recieved the exact same message in which I laughed and did not reply.I got the same exact thing as you two. Hey, if nothing else the girl is consistent, which is a hell of a lot more than most of the girls on that site!

ChuckNdHowz
11-28-18, 22:11
Could someone possibly send me some details about this one?Check your inbox newby.

Stripper Love
11-30-18, 17:58
I got the same exact thing as you two. Hey, if nothing else the girl is consistent, which is a hell of a lot more than most of the girls on that site!Word for word exact quote. Did not reply.

Jax12
12-03-18, 11:38
Anyone have any 411 on this one? We've been talking for a while, and still trying to make schedules work, but she seems DTF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/70e31df3-ea29-4599-a14d-b32fbb5fd033

Seaysons1
12-15-18, 19:19
Had been texting with this one and she seemed good to go and even sent some great pics. Then she threw out that she was only selling videos. Her number is local, maybe has app to change her number. I reported her to SA. Just a head up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c2093cac-57a9-49b7-b12a-680730860617

FiveOfSix
12-15-18, 20:11
Had been texting with this one and she seemed good to go and even sent some great pics. Then she threw out that she was only selling videos. Her number is local, maybe has app to change her number. I reported her to SA. Just a head up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c2093cac-57a9-49b7-b12a-680730860617I cancelled my membership on sa, all I've found is people playing games, time-wasters, picture seller and gps.

BudBowl2001
12-16-18, 10:02
In the pic with the basketball. She looks really young. Probably reason for selling videos. Walk you right into a minor in videos charge!

https://www.seeking.com/member/c2093cac-57a9-49b7-b12a-680730860617

Jellico
12-17-18, 11:42
Sometimes I just get a hankering for an older women. And while she may be a bit more. Robust than I usually like, she also has a look of deep sensuality about her. Anyone got any info? Texts with her have been oddly hot / cold.

https://www.seeking.com/member/66478408-254d-4066-b880-319c1f8f96c1

FiveOfSix
12-17-18, 17:51
Sometimes I just get a hankering for an older women. And while she may be a bit more. Robust than I usually like, she also has a look of deep sensuality about her. Anyone got any info? Texts with her have been oddly hot / cold.

https://www.seeking.com/member/66478408-254d-4066-b880-319c1f8f96c1A lot larger than the pictures show, when I met her she was hiding out from an abusive husband who was hunting for her, I politely declined.

ClapTrap
12-30-18, 20:56
Gentlemen. Here is a post from a fellow monger in the Charlotte SA forum. It occasionally pays to look around the area. All credits to HoHopper.

Preview Seeking messages without premium.

Got this tip from a fellow USAer, I'm a programmer, and I spend a good portion of my time doing web development. I've noted that SA has been rewriting portions of their site from a traditional "click link, wait for server return the new page" style to a "single-page application" approach. Turns out that due to some rather silly programming choices on their part, it's actually possible to view the text content of messages even if you don't have premium time enabled.

It involves opening up your browser's "development tools" window so you can inspect the contents of the page and the data being requested, and should work in either Chrome or Firefox.

Log in to SA and go to your inbox. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect Element". The browser's dev tools should either pop up as a separate window, or as part of the main window. Click on the "network" tab in the dev tools. Then, back in the SA inbox screen, click on a conversation.

If you go back to the "network" tab, you should see a list of all the data requests the SA page asked for from the server. One of them should look like "/ inbox? Page=1&limit=25". Click on that one. It'll show a bunch of technical details of some of the message headers.

Now, look for a tab called "Response". If you click on that, you should see a tree with sections like "status", "message", "conversation", and "metadata". Expand "conversation" "messages" "data". You should see some numbered entries, 0 and up. Those represent each of the messages in the conversation, from both of you. (Side note: the "metadata" object has a whole bunch of info that they know about your own account. Some of it is info you entered yourself, like profile info. There's also things like "payments_total", which appears to be how much you've actually ever paid SA, unread message count, whether you're in the EU, and even fields labeled "has_under_age_punishment" and "has_unacknowledged_punishment". Very interesting.).

Each message entry has a field called "body", which is the text that's shown in your inbox. If you've got premium active, it's the actual message text. If not, it's "Upgrade to read".

Here's where they did something silly. They send back the text that should be shown, but *they also send back the original text too*. So, even if the "body" field says "Upgrade to read", the "original_body" field shows the actual no-kidding message that was sent. You can inspect each of the messages that was received, and effectively read the conversation.

It's not a substitute for reading messages in the inbox as usual, but it might be helpful for anyone who gets a message when they don't have premium active and wants to peek at it without having to immediately shell out the cash to read it.

As a programmer, I can tell that there's actually a _ton_ of useful information being returned whenever you view a profile page or inbox page. It would be possible for someone to write a browser extension that either extracted some of that info from a page, or re-requested that data from the server, and did something useful with it (up to and including modifying an inbox to show all the messages without needing premium enabled). Sadly, I don't have time to work on anything like that myself. I've got a lot of other things on my plate.

Hope that helps!

Lrr8176
12-30-18, 22:25
Gentlemen. Here is a post from a fellow monger in the Charlotte SA forum. It occasionally pays to look around the area. All credits to HoHopper.

Preview Seeking messages without premium.

Got this tip from a fellow USAer, I'm a programmer, and I spend a good portion of my time doing web development. I've noted that SA has been rewriting portions of their site from a traditional "click link, wait for server return the new page" style to a "single-page application" approach. Turns out that due to some rather silly programming choices on their part, it's actually possible to view the text content of messages even if you don't have premium time enabled.

It involves opening up your browser's "development tools" window so you can inspect the contents of the page and the data being requested, and should work in either Chrome or Firefox.

Log in to SA and go to your inbox. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect Element". The browser's dev tools should either pop up as a separate window, or as part of the main window. Click on the "network" tab in the dev

Hope that helps!Well, looks like they may have changed it. I see "conversations? Mailbox", and see the response, but the original response is no longer there. Yes, I kinda know what I'm doing there too. Maybe SA is on USASG. If so, PLEASE REMOVE MY FUCKING SECURITY QUESTIONS FROM THE RESPONSE. Gawd.

ClapTrap
12-31-18, 03:24
Well, looks like they may have changed it. I see "conversations? Mailbox", and see the response, but the original response is no longer there. Yes, I kinda know what I'm doing there too. Maybe SA is on USASG. If so, PLEASE REMOVE MY FUCKING SECURITY QUESTIONS FROM THE RESPONSE. Gawd.I scrolled down to "messages" and then "data" and it shows how many times they have messaged you. Clicking on whichever number of the messages shows the original text of that message. At least, it works for me. I'm using Firefox.

JohnnieJb
02-18-19, 22:01
How are there no posts this year? Looks like a lot of locals on SA from the area. Is it just a dead scene?

Jax12
02-19-19, 17:48
How are there no posts this year? Looks like a lot of locals on SA from the area. Is it just a dead scene?I made a couple of posts that never showed up in this thread. There are a lot of new girls on SA in Asheville that have shown up after the Holidays. I have like 30 unread messages in my SA inbox.

JohnnieJb
02-19-19, 19:35
I've seen a ton of new ones on SA from Asheville, never seem to get far with them. A lot of those girls seem to be higher maintenance than the college girls around Clemson and USC.

I made a couple of posts that never showed up in this thread. There are a lot of new girls on SA in Asheville that have shown up after the Holidays. I have like 30 unread messages in my SA inbox.

JohnnieJb
02-19-19, 20:48
I don't have much from the area, but here are a couple I've marked off:

AliceinWonder.

Blocked me, wanted payments for platonic meets "to work up to intimacy" - took a pass and she got pissed.

SarBear99.

Another one who blocked me, wanted $50 for her Kik handle.

MountainKitten18.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a367ef99-19d4-4251-86ef-a535e2f8be25

Opened pics up right away, but can't get a response to future emails. Those Hendersonville girls man.

Mckenna.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5cd1509e-d2b6-4b61-b6f7-4ec94c6d4b4b

Met her, she is thick, fairly cute, nice rack and ass. Brought a "dude friend" without letting me know. Didn't pull the trigger, might. Can host and seems genuinely sweet.

Going to work on some more, hope it will stimulate some discussion.

MtnPanda
02-20-19, 16:11
Anyone have experience with this one? She approached me about meeting up. She seems dtf.

Magic Rat
02-20-19, 17:23
She's been on the site for years but used to have another profile name. You might have to go back a ways, but I think she's been talked about here before.

Anyone have experience with this one? She approached me about meeting up. She seems dtf.

AdRock718
02-20-19, 17:29
Anyone have experience with this one? She approached me about meeting up. She seems dtf.She is very "thirsty" as the kids like to say these days. I'd even go as far as saying that she can get aggressive in terms of communication. Aside from checking out her profile, I have never once reached out to her. But, every time her profile "reappears" she immediately shares her private photos with me. I took the bait once and stupidly started messaging. Full on GPS if I remember correctly she quoted $$ There might have been some room for negotiation, but honestly I was so turned off by her aggressive texting and what also appeared to be a John Waters like mustache (seriously, take a close look at her pics) that I quickly gave up. Hope this helps.

MtnPanda
02-20-19, 18:59
She's been on the site for years but used to have another profile name. You might have to go back a ways, but I think she's been talked about here before.Appreciate the info.

Magic Rat
02-20-19, 22:05
Appreciate the info.Go to Post #92.

MtnPanda
02-20-19, 22:11
Go to Post #92.Really appreciate the info.

MtnPanda
02-20-19, 22:32
I met this one a while back and she changes her location quite a bit but lives on the east side of town. She prefers to meet after talking on the site and doesn't want me sharing her number. She has a great youthful body and is definitely down for some fun. She can't host and she doesn't have a car.

AdRock718
02-24-19, 20:55
I met this one a while back and she changes her location quite a bit but lives on the east side of town. She prefers to meet after talking on the site and doesn't want me sharing her number. She has a great youthful body and is definitely down for some fun. She can't host and she doesn't have a car.She's actually not living in AVL anymore, moved away at the end of January. You're right though, she was definitely a lot of fun.

Jax12
02-25-19, 11:13
She's an old Pro that is trying to demand big money as a "SB". I've never connected with her, but I did manage to talk her down to $ for BBFS (NO WAY I'd do BBFS with her) one day when she was desperate for money, but because she doesn't drive, cannot host, and I didn't want to fuck in my car, we couldn't make it happen.

Really appreciate the info.

Seaysons1
02-25-19, 13:19
She's an old Pro that is trying to demand big money as a "SB". I've never connected with her, but I did manage to talk her down to $ for BBFS (NO WAY I'd do BBFS with her) one day when she was desperate for money, but because she doesn't drive, cannot host, and I didn't want to fuck in my car, we couldn't make it happen.Yeah I messaged her today just to see what she would say and she replied back she wanted 5 a week. She needs money for a car and tuition and it appeared she was coping and pasting her response because was duplicate in one message. No go for me.

MtnPanda
02-26-19, 00:04
She's actually not living in AVL anymore, moved away at the end of January. You're right though, she was definitely a lot of fun.Youthful and has great flute skills to boot. I'll miss that sweet thing.

Jax12
02-26-19, 12:29
Yeah I messaged her today just to see what she would say and she replied back she wanted 5 a week. She needs money for a car and tuition and it appeared she was coping and pasting her response because was duplicate in one message. No go for me.5? HAHAHAHA! Wow! I just don't see that EVER happening.

AdRock718
02-26-19, 17:05
5? HAHAHAHA! Wow! I just don't see that EVER happening.Thirsty. Idk why my last post on her omitted 3 of the 5 $ that I had originally included, but yeah, that woman is out of her damn mind!

Volkswagen
03-09-19, 20:14
Go to Post #92.I was set with a date with her. She texted me for 2 days. Making sure we was on. After I drove a hour and she knew she bailed. Said was sick.

Jax12
03-22-19, 10:30
I was set with a date with her. She texted me for 2 days. Making sure we was on. After I drove a hour and she knew she bailed. Said was sick.Probably a herpes flare up.

SalesMan1
04-07-19, 11:34
https://www.seeking.com/member/69692a5c-8168-45a7-b628-fcac93372d29

This one is quite pretty and eager to meet for a drink first. Once you meet, she is all about you sending money via Venmo. Then when it's time to have fun, she gets sick. Then in the interim, before your next supposed meeting, she wants more money. When I finally, no until after we have some fun, she blew me off. Be careful, she is all sweetness and eagerness but, unfortunately, a commons con artist and thief.

Mike Stud
04-08-19, 17:46
We've been chatting and it seems to be going really well. Not sure anything else will happen but she is so cute it is worth a little time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dd284def-719a-42bc-aea4-a2457b73444f

Almostgone
04-09-19, 08:07
Anyone have experience with this one? She approached me about meeting up. She seems dtf.Definitely DTF. Came to my room for $$ and did everything I wanted. She does not drive and will pester the crap out of you afterwards about getting together again. She scratched the itch, but I would not recommend a return visit. She has grown a bit since her pics were taken. I only wish she was as hot as she thinks she is.

Jax12
04-15-19, 12:01
https://www.seeking.com/member/69692a5c-8168-45a7-b628-fcac93372d29

This one is quite pretty and eager to meet for a drink first. Once you meet, she is all about you sending money via Venmo. Then when it's time to have fun, she gets sick. Then in the interim, before your next supposed meeting, she wants more money. When I finally, no until after we have some fun, she blew me off. Be careful, she is all sweetness and eagerness but, unfortunately, a commons con artist and thief.This is not the experience I had... She was eager and all, but I got BBBJ, CFS the first time, BBFS the second time, with CIP and CIM.
She even called me the next day to ask if she needed to buy a morning after pill.

Jd195
04-18-19, 09:01
She is prettier than her photos. Very good skills. Will meet more.

Jd195
04-18-19, 09:04
On last post I put wrong name. Its Jewlz7.

Jd195
04-19-19, 08:20
She is a little heavy. Have place to host and very good skills.

Mike Stud
04-20-19, 10:49
I'm finally having some success with her!

https://www.seeking.com/member/dd284def-719a-42bc-aea4-a2457b73444f

JohnnieJb
04-21-19, 09:22
I reviewed her on the Greenville forum. Met her for a drink, lot of talk but definite GPS, kept coming down but wouldn't stop bitching about how much she was worth. Looks good for her age, but clearly isn't 39. Wnat was the damage? Last time she messaged me she was down to 2. 5 (from 5-6) but I think I can get her lower.

On last post I put wrong name. Its Jewlz7.

LakeLife
04-21-19, 20:30
I reviewed her on the Greenville forum. Met her for a drink, lot of talk but definite GPS, kept coming down but wouldn't stop bitching about how much she was worth. Looks good for her age, but clearly isn't 39. Wnat was the damage? Last time she messaged me she was down to 2. 5 (from 5-6) but I think I can get her lower.I saw her a few times she is easy to find with her digits.

LogJammin18
04-23-19, 16:01
Any good leads on Cullowhee or Sylva babies?

I used to get "A Touch of Class" girls over to Cherokee back in the day. I am over escorts and have had over the top great success with college girls on SA. Any sure things over near Cherokee you know of?

Jax12
04-29-19, 09:19
SA is not the same as Backpage, unless you're just looking for Backpage quality. I know we all hate slow responders, GPS, and girls that have no clue what they want, but sometimes patience pays off I've been messaging this one since she joined. She's flighty and will go days without replying, and was very tinid about meeting in person, but I finally managed to arrange a coffee date with her last Friday.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8256749a-4e70-4352-918c-5fab39487154

It went very well. In fact, she ended up spending most of the weekend at my house, and in my bed. Total damage? The money I dropped in her purse this morning, that she just called and thanked me profusely for LOL. Some of these girls are not hookers, they are confused girls with Dady issues that are tired of the effeminate soy boys that are there age.

Here's a pic from yesterday morning.

ClapTrap
04-29-19, 10:41
SA is not the same as Backpage, unless you're just looking for Backpage quality. I know we all hate slow responders, GPS, and girls that have no clue what they want, but sometimes patience pays off I've been messaging this one since she joined. She's flighty and will go days without replying, and was very tinid about meeting in person, but I finally managed to arrange a coffee date with her last Friday.

It went very well. In fact, she ended up spending most of the weekend at my house, and in my bed. Total damage? The money I dropped in her purse this morning, that she just called and thanked me profusely for LOL. Some of these girls are not hookers, they are confused girls with Dady issues that are tired of the effeminate soy boys that are there age.

Here's a pic from yesterday morning.Good things come to those who wait, as they say. Nice job man.

TopGun9
04-29-19, 13:24

Here's a pic from yesterday morning.Great find bud. Thanks for posting.

Joeblowjr
04-30-19, 07:16

Here's a pic from yesterday morning.Woman places an ad, meet & greet goes well. Hard to believe she agreed to spend considerable time with you in bed without some assurance of financial compensation in return. The contract was completed and she got paid. Escort, Provider, SB, UTR =Hooker. The only real difference is frequency. Once a woman ever has sex for money, something fundamentally changes in her head, like a switch is flipped and from that point forward she will never see men the same as before.

Recently in another city someone mentioned that UTR's should have their own thread, because they are "different". Here's A2's response "No, they don't, they are hookers. They sell pussy. Some of you guys are "protecting" "UTR's" that advertise on STG's.

A2 ".

Jax12
04-30-19, 10:30
Oh, and my BIGGEST piece of advice? DON'T BE CREEPY. Telling a 19 year old girl that you'll give her $100 to toss your salad in your first message is NOT going to score you anything but single wide hookers, that are already three deep for the day when you show up. It's a constant theme with every successful non-Pro I've pulled from SA. "I was interested in you because you weren't creepy and gross" meaning I don't talk about what I want to do with them or to them, until we're naked and in the cut. Yes, I know, the haters will point out "they're all hookers", but that's really not the case.

ClamDigger69
05-01-19, 05:23
Oh, and my BIGGEST piece of advice? DON'T BE CREEPY. Telling a 19 year old girl that you'll give her $100 to toss your salad in your first message is NOT going to score you anything but single wide hookers, that are already three deep for the day when you show up. It's a constant theme with every successful non-Pro I've pulled from SA. "I was interested in you because you weren't creepy and gross" meaning I don't talk about what I want to do with them or to them, until we're naked and in the cut. Yes, I know, the haters will point out "they're all hookers", but that's really not the case.Hypothetically, one could make an argument that every woman who accepts some for of money for sex engages in the oldest profession. But what do you call the stay at home house wife that brings no money into the casa but still is collecting room and board. Is that not a different form of receiving compensation for her love and affection?? Personally, not really giving a crap what they are called because fundamentally, I'm just chasing pussy so whatever they are called, does it really make a difference in trying to pursue the road less traveled??

The allure of chasing and weeding them out off SA is that occasionally you run across the unicorn. With a little effort and luck, you can turn the chase into a reality although the chase is the funnest part to me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Many of these girls have unrealistic ideas about what is going to be provided ranging from luxury lifestyles to tuition paid so whatever your game is to get past all that, it truly is an art form to not only get to the meet and greet but to also get to them before they bail and close their profiles as they eventually come to their senses and say "this ain't for me!" I would say that for every 10 new profiles on SA, 8 are pros or bots but 2 are legit newbies and those are the ones I try to see if I'm interested in. Of the real ones, most of those will close their profiles within days once their inboxes start getting blown up with less than talented "Hey baby, want to fuck? Messages. You know the kind?. The dude's that couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the c and the a? So, hookers or not, the idea of landing one at the beginning of the game instead of the end of the game is the goal for me. Less chance of catching cooties and less chance of having a date with a clock watcher. Sometimes, the allowances are a tremendous value when you consider a whole night or weekend just passed. Jax12. If you ever want to swap intel, PM me brother!

Joeblowjr
05-01-19, 05:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LogJammin18
05-01-19, 15:16
The allure of chasing and weeding them out off SA is that occasionally you run across the unicorn. With a little effort and luck, you can turn the chase into a reality although the chase is the funnest part to me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Many of these girls have unrealistic ideas about what is going to be provided ranging from luxury lifestyles to tuition paid so whatever your game is to get past all that, it truly is an art form to not only get to the meet and greet but to also get to them before they bail and close their profiles as they eventually come to their senses and say "this ain't for me!" I would say that for every 10 new profiles on SA, 8 are pros or bots but 2 are legit newbies and those are the ones I try to see if I'm interested in. Of the real ones, most of those will close their profiles within days once their inboxes start getting blown up with less than talented "Hey baby, want to fuck? Messages. You know the kind?. The dude's that couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the c and the a? So, hookers or not, the idea of landing one at the beginning of the game instead of the end of the game is the goal for me. Less chance of catching cooties and less chance of having a date with a clock watcher. Sometimes, the allowances are a tremendous value when you consider a whole night or weekend just passed. Jax12. If you ever want to swap intel, PM me brother!Yep, finding a fresh 19 year old college girl "who heard about this and wanted to give it a try", getting her over to text, getting her for a meet and greet and then getting naked is an absolutely thrilling adventure. I have landed more than my share of unicorns, but find I want to start the process again after a few weeks / months no matter how hot they are. Its a game and I like to play it and have reached expert level in playing it.

Jax12
05-06-19, 10:28
Anyone have any intel on this one? My Co-Worker is supposed to meet her this week, but she's not forthcoming with expectation.

https://www.seeking.com/member/31d525a0-bd4c-4c7d-a71b-524c43710e97

I've seen the conversations, and she seems legit, but I fear GPS.

Jax12
05-06-19, 10:29
Escort, Provider, SB, UTR =Hooker. The only real difference is frequency. Once a woman ever has sex for money, something fundamentally changes in her head, like a switch is flipped and from that point forward she will never see men the same as before.

".Don't get salty. I've had sex more than once from SA without paying for anything more than drinks or dinner.

Joeblowjr
05-06-19, 11:20
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ClapTrap
05-08-19, 11:51
Anyone else having this problem?

Madaboutmax
05-08-19, 12:20
Anyone else having this problem?I'm having the same problem and quick search for "Seeking" on this site says we are not alone. I haven't see anything yet suggesting what the cause is.

KnoxOle
05-08-19, 12:35
I'm having the same problem and quick search for "Seeking" on this site says we are not alone. I haven't see anything yet suggesting what the cause is.https://www.seeking.com/help/faq

Jax12
05-08-19, 19:18
Anyone have any intel on this one? My Co-Worker is supposed to meet her this week, but she's not forthcoming with expectation.

https://www.seeking.com/member/31d525a0-bd4c-4c7d-a71b-524c43710e97

I've seen the conversations, and she seems legit, but I fear GPS.You know how you just have a feeling? After reading his text exchange with her, I told my co-worker "She's going to be a no show. You should let me set you up with a known entity". And I was right LOL. He just called me to tell me I was right. He sat in the restaurant for an HOUR waiting for her. She had texted him "I am on my way", and then never showed, never texted, and has now apparently ghosted him. Poor guy, now I get to laugh at him tomorrow for getting stood up by a hooker. Her loss too, because he apparently thought $$$$$ was a fair price for a couple of hours of fun.

Annygothere is a NO GO. Oh and thanks to the guy that sent me the PM gushing about her professionalism.

VincentSpies
05-12-19, 02:44
GenesisCatherine.

I was only able to setup a lunch date after months of really bad replies. She's a bit socially awkward but after the date she did let me drop a load in her at her place afterwards. Overall not worth the effort. I could have dated someone with faster results.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b6854e6-fd9e-48c5-8a54-16b4710e5795

Mike9306
05-12-19, 23:29
GenesisCatherine.

I was only able to setup a lunch date after months of really bad replies. She's a bit socially awkward but after the date she did let me drop a load in her at her place afterwards. Overall not worth the effort. I could have dated someone with faster results.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b6854e6-fd9e-48c5-8a54-16b4710e5795I tried and tried with this chick. 2 months of back and forth messages, then she'd quit talking. Least you got it in the end though.

Jax12
05-16-19, 11:02
Same experience. HORRIBLE communication, and when she finally offered to meet, I declined.

GenesisCatherine.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b6854e6-fd9e-48c5-8a54-16b4710e5795

I tried and tried with this chick. 2 months of back and forth messages, then she'd quit talking. Least you got it in the end though.

MtnPanda
05-17-19, 10:35
Don't waste your time on this one. She is eager to meet and prefers a pay per meet arrangement. Downside is she wants the first two meets to not be physical to gauge the connection. I declined her offer and haven't heard from her since.

Jax12
05-21-19, 09:52
Don't waste your time on this one. She is eager to meet and prefers a pay per meet arrangement. Downside is she wants the first two meets to not be physical to gauge the connection. I declined her offer and haven't heard from her since.She told me the same thing a while ago. I get a feeling her game is to show up for two payment, and then disappear when it's time to give up the booty. I might reply and see if I can get her to agree to a free first meet, then ghost her after (turnabout).

MtnPanda
05-21-19, 15:30
She told me the same thing a while ago. I get a feeling her game is to show up for two payment, and then disappear when it's time to give up the booty. I might reply and see if I can get her to agree to a free first meet, then ghost her after (turnabout).She went silent on me after I mentioned meeting for free. Good luck to ya sir.

MtnMan11
05-28-19, 00:48
Hope all is well. I have been enjoying my SB in Greenville but, have wanted something a little closer to home occasionally. Any experience with this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/16cd21f2-7f01-460f-9562-f1fb4d763aed

I haven't pulled the trigger on contacting her yet. I did notice she does look kind of familiar. Maybe a lady of the evening? Any responses or PM's will be greatly appreciated.

As always, stay safe.

Mtnman.

Matthew9
06-01-19, 11:39
Hope all is well. I have been enjoying my SB in Greenville but, have wanted something a little closer to home occasionally. Any experience with this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/16cd21f2-7f01-460f-9562-f1fb4d763aed

I haven't pulled the trigger on contacting her yet. I did notice she does look kind of familiar. Maybe a lady of the evening? Any responses or PM's will be greatly appreciated.

As always, stay safe.

Mtnman.Cute face, yummy boobs, she have a sour and smelly ***sy, out of shape, not my kind of woman so I'm not repeating, wearing a rubber is a must for her. She is not a sugar baby, she is a full time *****t.

ClapTrap
06-04-19, 17:48
So this piece of work: https://www.seeking.com/member/1eccb275-8fcb-4636-a666-cc7f0d6a9b87.

I contact her, she says she needs some cash soon because rent is due (which can go either way, I've found). She gives me her number and says never text her first, wait for her to initiate (. Uh oh). Then when she does, she quotes 500 for her time and then calls me a cheap piece of shit when I tell her no way. I let it be, shrugging it off, then she texts a couple hours later asking if I know anyone who has ice. OOOOKKKKKAAAAYY.

Conclusion: married, sneaking around on hubby, meth head, with serious GPS. Run Forest, RUN!

Member #6058
06-11-19, 00:13
GenesisCatherine.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b6854e6-fd9e-48c5-8a54-16b4710e5795Great work!! Have you seen her again?

MtnMan11
06-11-19, 17:37
Cute face, yummy boobs, she have a sour and smelly ***sy, out of shape, not my kind of woman so I'm not repeating, wearing a rubber is a must for her. She is not a sugar baby, she is a full time *****t.I really appreciate the info. Think I will pass.

Jd195
06-14-19, 07:59
In Asheville can any tell me about her. Anything.

TricitiesGuy
06-16-19, 15:10
Anyone have info on Bailey93 in Sylva? Been texting with her. She is DTF and wants to meet. My biggest worry is she seems a little too eager. That gives me pause because I wonder if she may be a scam or have a pimp / BF and they are looking for someone to rob.

And I realize that I'm not a regular on the North Carolina boards. I don't have info to share on anyone in Asheville, but I have met a bigger girl from Boone that has a profile on Seeking and she was A LOT of fun.

Onecurious
06-17-19, 14:04
Same story as previous posts. Wanted $$ just to meet, I offered $ just to see and she declined. I removed from the list and kept moving. I get the idea she will meet to do nothing and like previous post mentioned ghost when it's time to spread them.

She went silent on me after I mentioned meeting for free. Good luck to ya sir.

She told me the same thing a while ago. I get a feeling her game is to show up for two payment, and then disappear when it's time to give up the booty. I might reply and see if I can get her to agree to a free first meet, then ghost her after (turnabout).

Don't waste your time on this one. She is eager to meet and prefers a pay per meet arrangement. Downside is she wants the first two meets to not be physical to gauge the connection. I declined her offer and haven't heard from her since.

Pappa54
06-19-19, 08:16
Good strategy brother. I am amazed at the bad attitude and simply the callousness of some of these girls. I get the STG's girls, being Open market providers who are strung out or simply in it for volume ghosting, as it is down to them. But GPS and ghosting as a supposed premium UTR type irritates me a little.

I like the strategy and will incorporate it.

Thanks.

Peace.

Pappa54.

She told me the same thing a while ago. I get a feeling her game is to show up for two payment, and then disappear when it's time to give up the booty. I might reply and see if I can get her to agree to a free first meet, then ghost her after (turnabout).

Onecurious
06-19-19, 15:51
I have seen her recently and definitely no pimp / bf. Surprisingly shy and quiet, YMMV.

Anyone have info on Bailey93 in Sylva? Been texting with her. She is DTF and wants to meet. My biggest worry is she seems a little too eager. That gives me pause because I wonder if she may be a scam or have a pimp / BF and they are looking for someone to rob.

And I realize that I'm not a regular on the North Carolina boards. I don't have info to share on anyone in Asheville, but I have met a bigger girl from Boone that has a profile on Seeking and she was A LOT of fun.

Joeblowjr
06-20-19, 10:23
Is a brunette now and spending time w / Uncle LEO. Arrested 6/16/19 larceny of a motor vehicle w / bond set at $28,000. She had been reported for stealing in a past review. These women seem to never change, except to get worse.

GooBer22
06-21-19, 10:11
I have seen her recently and definitely no pimp / bf. Surprisingly shy and quiet, YMMV.Any more info you'd like to share? Body? Damage? Repeat?

Onecurious
06-25-19, 15:30
Met her but we just didn't click. Very mechanical covered non-GFE mish, doggy. Damage was 1. 8 and I will not being seeing her again. Pictures are definitely her. She's quiet but nice but again no connection whatsoever. YMMV.

Onecurious
06-25-19, 15:32
Any more info you'd like to share? Body? Damage? Repeat?Body is decent, I'm not sure I'll be repeating. I think damage was 1. 6.

RedThunder
06-29-19, 11:42

And I realize that I'm not a regular on the North Carolina boards. I don't have info to share on anyone in Asheville, but I have met a bigger girl from Boone that has a profile on Seeking and she was A LOT of fun.I've met here 2 or 3 times, but it's been at least 2-3 years ago. Once in Franklin and couple times at Harrahs. She's fun, better looking than her pics. Ok with greek. Definitely not a scam. Sh'e older now, (29) don't know how she has held up. Has a friend that she would double with in the past. Nevertook her up on that. Was thinking about reaching out to her now that she's back on SA.

Hicktown
06-29-19, 14:40
Body is decent, I'm not sure I'll be repeating. I think damage was 1. 6.Any contact info you can message me, can't find on SA and don't know what SB is.

Onecurious
06-29-19, 15:13
Any contact info you can message me, can't find on SA and don't know what SB is.I don't have her contact # anymore. SB was for this thread as up top you see SD / SB as title.

Mike Stud
07-01-19, 23:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5444490-3a56-41e2-88a6-030f021a3b96

MtnPanda
07-05-19, 09:00
Watch out for this one. She says she will meet after the first payment is received.

MtnPanda
07-05-19, 09:03
Anyone have experience with her? We have talked about meeting but she is spotty at best with replying. Thanks in advance.

RedThunder
07-06-19, 00:19
Anyone have experience with her? We have talked about meeting but she is spotty at best with replying. Thanks in advance.It's a new profile. She's been on there before for a short time. Seen her numerous times over a one or two year period. Service is good but she will rip you off. Got me twice, which never happens LOL. I'll pm you more details.

MtnPanda
07-06-19, 00:30
It's a new profile. She's been on there before for a short time. Seen her numerous times over a one or two year period. Service is good but she will rip you off. Got me twice, which never happens LOL. I'll pm you more details.I just saw her an hour ago and it was one hell of a great time. I plan on seeing her again but I'll keep my guard up.

MtnPanda
07-06-19, 00:47
So finally after the occasional back and forth our schedules lined up and she could host. We met up at her place and she was freshly showered. We hung out in the living room talking and getting comfortable before going to the bedroom.

She's just like her pictures and I can't help but love the spinner types with freckles on their face. She's really chill and gives a great BBBJ. On with the cover and she's on top for a while before we switch to old mish and I send it home.

She was very GFE and she enjoys light to deep fk if you're into it. I will definitely repeat. She's on SA if you want her info and her profile picture is a couple of posts down.

Stay safe gents.

TopCat53
07-06-19, 08:40
So finally after the occasional back and forth our schedules lined up and she could host. We met up at her place and she was freshly showered. We hung out in the living room talking and getting comfortable before going to the bedroom.

She's just like her pictures and I can't help but love the spinner types with freckles on their face. She's really chill and gives a great BBBJ. On with the cover and she's on top for a while before we switch to old mish and I send it home.

She was very GFE and she enjoys light to deep fk if you're into it. I will definitely repeat. She's on SA if you want her info and her profile picture is a couple of posts down.

Stay safe gents.Is there any other way to contact Elena? I've looked through nearly 30 pages of SA and haven't found her yet. I would love to contact her since she looks to be my type too! Thanks in advance!

DevinB
07-06-19, 10:45
It's a new profile. She's been on there before for a short time. Seen her numerous times over a one or two year period. Service is good but she will rip you off. Got me twice, which never happens LOL. I'll pm you more details.Can you PM me as well I am supposed to be meeting up with her.

DevinB
07-06-19, 10:48
Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this one yet. Looks good. https://www.seeking.com/member/3eaad654-90c1-4bff-888e-e2ffb449b9a5.

MtnPanda
07-06-19, 18:15
Is there any other way to contact Elena? I've looked through nearly 30 pages of SA and haven't found her yet. I would love to contact her since she looks to be my type too! Thanks in advance!SA is the best way to get a hold of her. Her profile name is a couple of posts down and she's been online today. Don't know why you're having issues finding her.

TopCat53
07-07-19, 07:17
SA is the best way to get a hold of her. Her profile name is a couple of posts down and she's been online today. Don't know why you're having issues finding her.I guess it might be because I'm not a paid member. You'd still think I'd see her profile. Anyway. I tried a paid membership at SB, but found it to be a total waste of time and money. I'm happy to hear you've had success with SA. Maybe I'll give it a try in the future. Thanks again!

MtnPanda
07-07-19, 16:26
I guess it might be because I'm not a paid member. You'd still think I'd see her profile. Anyway. I tried a paid membership at SB, but found it to be a total waste of time and money. I'm happy to hear you've had success with SA. Maybe I'll give it a try in the future. Thanks again!SA can be a pain in the ass at times and a lot of girls are flakes or fakes. In the end, the ones I've been with are pretty awesome. Stay safe.

Jax12
07-08-19, 08:58
Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this one yet. Looks good. https://www.seeking.com/member/3eaad654-90c1-4bff-888e-e2ffb449b9a5.I know her from somewhere (NOT SA), so I am betting she's real, but that doesn't mean she won't have GPS.