PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Dutchie
01-05-05, 12:53
I need an address for Beltsville Therapy?

Anyone want to rate Lily's, Rainbow and Beltsville therapy for overall reward?

Mr. Mac
01-11-05, 07:49
As I was told before Pebbles WAS retiring, but as a very few of you may know she has not. She can still be found at the 7-11 across from the Home Depot down from Rivertowne. I don't see her as often so for now you're on your own but if you really need assistance, I may be able to contact her. Make sure you leave me a PM with your real name and contact number and I'll pass it onto her, just like before.

Mr. Mac

Member #1052
02-11-05, 12:30
I don't understand why Ustrongman has a "report bad posts" symbol in his post. Nuttin bad there that I could see.All posters have that symbol. It's not a label against anyone. It's a link for you to click on to report a post you suspect as bad.

I heard a phrase yesterday during a job interview "typical PG hotel." Looking at LE website showed a huge amount of property crime (theft, burglary, etc.) in the area. Anyone care to translate that for me?

Thanks,

Honestashol

LexLuther
02-13-05, 12:10
All posters have that symbol. It's not a label against anyone. It's a link for you to click on to report a post you suspect as bad.

I heard a phrase yesterday during a job interview "typical PG hotel." Looking at LE website showed a huge amount of property crime (theft, burglary, etc.) in the area. Anyone care to translate that for me?

Thanks,

Honestashol

This is most likely a reference to the fact that PG County has a reputation as the armpit of Maryland.

LexLuther

Member #1052
02-15-05, 04:53
Thanks Lex, didn't get the job though.

LexLuther
02-17-05, 09:00
Thanks Lex, didn't get the job though.

Keep your chin up. Try Montgomery County or Virginia. Lots of jobs over there.

Where are you from?

LexLuther

T B Prince
02-23-05, 01:42
I ran into Pebbles at her new spot at the 7-11. She looked pretty healthy. She was filling those jeans she was wearing pretty nicely. Has anyone tapped that lately? I haven't in quite some time. I guess I'm about due.

T B Prince
02-24-05, 09:13
Pebbles going "South With The Mouth"

Luvyoungskanks
03-01-05, 19:41
Pebbles going "South With The Mouth"I live in baltimore where is Rivertowne and how do I get there? I WANT SOME PEBBLES!

Black Yogi
03-05-05, 13:55
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I went by Oxon Hill/ Rivertown area yesterday to pick up Pebbles. She was at her stop at the 7-11; we went to her normal room in DC. After paying the house lady for the nice cool room, she started taking off her clothes and out came the camera, a lot of picture were taking and thing got started. There was a lot of DATY and a little CBJ. She to mechanical and you do all the work, but for the money I will see her again and again. Just wish she would interact a little more. Stop by and see her.

BY

Rev333
03-05-05, 21:28
7-11 on livingston, i didn't see any other stores. what time was this?

REV333

Black Yogi
03-06-05, 23:59
7-11 on livingston, i didn't see any other stores. what time was this?

REV333She will be at the 7-11 on Oxon Hill Rd across from the Home Depot

T B Prince
03-08-05, 01:28
I live in baltimore where is Rivertowne and how do I get there? I WANT SOME PEBBLES!

Take 495 to Oxon Hill exit. You'll come of onto St. Barnabas Rd. You will come up to Home Depot on your rt. and she is sometimes at the 7-11 directly across the street from there. Hey Mr. Mac, help this fella find Pebbles.

If you like that picture, go back and find the others that I took of her.

Luvyoungskanks
03-08-05, 16:06
Take 495 to Oxon Hill exit. You'll come of onto St. Barnabas Rd. You will come up to Home Depot on your rt. and she is sometimes at the 7-11 directly across the street from there. Hey Mr. Mac, help this fella find Pebbles.

If you like that picture, go back and find the others that I took of her.

Yo man

Thanks! i've seen the other picture's and I cant take no more! im going to find this girl on sat. and get my knob slobbed. again thanks

Rickytickytock
04-08-05, 16:31
Hi all,

New member here! I have had a fair amount of experience with the AMP and Incall group in PG County. Backchannel or PM for info.

Most recently went to Beltsville Therapy after a fight wit the gf. 2nd time there, first time was rub n tug, no prospect for fs. Second time, different story. Six girls all floating around the entrance made me think I'd get a choice, but in the end one woman (no name for obvioius reasons) grabbed my hand and off we were.
Opted for half an hour massage, as I dont like TS. Great hands, aprehensive about more, since I'm so young. I convinced her by doing the usual 'grab the goods' routine as she massaged, she giggled and did the usual 'you so han-some' routine.
Paid the jack for another half n hr. She proceeded with the normal massage (which was damn good) and then for the flip. Paid attention to the right areas, and allowed me almost full access to her goodies with my hands. This led to a slow HJ, followed by a warm towel, ending with BBBJCIMWS and a promise of more if I come back and ask for her by name next time. So I left feeling great, go back to wifey, get FS from her, with her being none the wiser. LOL it's dirty but fun!

Rickytickytock
04-12-05, 17:12
Looks slow in here, but had a chance to return to Beltsville for another massage with my girl. She was wonderful, and like before, very accomodating. PM for more information.

I have been attempting to follow the wandering Pebbles, and was hoping someone might hook me up with her, or at least point me in the right direction.

GrimJim28
04-13-05, 11:36
Found her at 2 of the usual spots, during the course of a day, after five or so days of keeping an eye out. Of course as irony would have it, I saw her by the 7-11 as I was running errands, without cash. Came back around later and couldnt find her. So instead i ended up with Kaitlin, a blonde bbw cutie up in College Park. I resolve to try again this weekend.

Also, saw two WSW over by New York Ave during those extra nice warm nights. Spring is here and the scenery is getting better.

GrimJim28
04-13-05, 14:09
This past Sunday in CP area with Chrissy. Well worth it. Very pretty girl. BBW with amazing busty assets, and she loves showing them off. Saw her on Eros, and did a quick search over at the Erotic Review. You can search her name and her (314) area code. Submissive and feminine, very appreciative if you try to make her feel comfortable. Greeted me at the door in a sheer wrap and stripper platforms with french pedicure. Gave me a nice rubdown, and started me off right with a kinky foot fetish trick. Offered greek and DATY but YMMV. No BBBJ but she makes up for it, gazing up at you with a naughty look in her eyes. She told me she had been at the beach earlier and apologized for being a little sunburnt. On the whole a very sweet girl who makes you feel at ease. Very much worth a try, if you like the BBWs or if you want to try something different.

Black Yogi
04-13-05, 15:56
Looks slow in here, but had a chance to return to Beltsville for another massage with my girl. She was wonderful, and like before, very accomodating. PM for more information.

I have been attempting to follow the wandering Pebbles, and was hoping someone might hook me up with her, or at least point me in the right direction.PM me with your contact info and i will get in touch with her to set up a meeting places.

Trick Williams
04-14-05, 17:40
Black Yogi,

Do you and TB Prince still fuck wit Cherokee? I would appreciate it if I could get some contact info on her.

Thanks in advance.

Da Bot
04-15-05, 00:45
Didn't feel like taking the metro into the district, so thought I'd try out Beltsville. After warming up at Showplace Theater I managed to find the place. Weird, what with the walls that don't go all the way up to the ceiling and only curtains for doors. Shower was busy, so started with massage. Excellent! Best I've had in an AMP. Then on to a good TS, followed by more massage, HJ, BBJCIM. Definitely worth the trip.

T B Prince
04-16-05, 00:12
I tapped Cherokee about 2 weeks ago. She had been asking about getting some action from some of you mongers. I noticed that she gained a couple pounds, but is still quite bone-able. If anyone wants me to stir things up with her let me know. She recently said she was considering moving out of town soon. She also said I can take more picturesof her. I guess i'd better do so before she rolls out of town.

Trick Williams
04-16-05, 16:39
I tapped Cherokee about 2 weeks ago. She had been asking about getting some action from some of you mongers. I noticed that she gained a couple pounds, but is still quite bone-able. If anyone wants me to stir things up with her let me know. She recently said she was considering moving out of town soon. She also said I can take more picturesof her. I guess i'd better do so before she rolls out of town.Post some more pics of her first(prefurably ass shots). If I like what I see, I'll definetly want to get her contact so I can hook up wit her or so you can hook us up. Didnt you say you knew of a spot out in DC??? or was that about Pebbles?

mkeljo
04-20-05, 22:18
Didn't feel like taking the metro into the district, so thought I'd try out Beltsville. After warming up at Showplace Theater I managed to find the place. Weird, what with the walls that don't go all the way up to the ceiling and only curtains for doors. Shower was busy, so started with massage. Excellent! Best I've had in an AMP. Then on to a good TS, followed by more massage, HJ, BBJCIM. Definitely worth the trip.Do you have an address on Beltsville? I have been going to DC and would prefer something closer.

T B Prince
04-20-05, 23:51
I saw and spoke with Pebbles near her spot at the 7-11 across from Home Depot. She has obviously picked up some weight but it doesn't look bad from what I could see. She seemed like she may have been waiting for someone because she remained seated when she saw my car. I could see the extra weight on her and could only imagine how that ass of hers would look propped up and posing doggie style.

I met her years ago when she was a teenager standing out in the cold trying to make a couple of dollars. I would let her sit in my car to keep warm, buy her a sandwhich,, and even front her 5 or 10 bucks when times were hard. Back then she would see my car and come running.. We were business associates and friends! She's become a PG County celebrity! Now here I am...a man of my quality...having to wait my turn. Normally I'd refuse to be put on hold. But....I gotta see that naked ass posing doggie style. If I get a shot I'll get you all some pics. Wish me luck.

T B Prince
04-22-05, 00:09
I caught up with Pebbles today.

Smiling Fox
04-22-05, 10:22
is pebbles the only hooker in pg co.
nice pics, thanks
SF

T B Prince
04-22-05, 14:34
is pebbles the only hooker in pg co.
nice pics, thanks
SF

SF,

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post?
Somehow I suspect that you know Pebbles isn't the only hooker in PG County.
How about giving this board some variety by contributing some interesting pics and posts.

I'm glad you liked the pics.....your welcome

Peace

Smiling Fox
04-22-05, 16:14
lol, actually i have never been with peebles. i have seen a pro, or two in pgco some years ago. it just seems that peebles and cheyanne, are the only ladies mentioned. and i know pg co, is full of SW's. somewhere?

yea the pics are good, not sure i needed you in them, but i understand the thill,,,,
keep up the good stuff pg co. but lets see if there is atleast one more hooker in pgco.
SF

YabbleDabble
04-23-05, 16:51
Lol SF,

Dont tell me you done caught penis envy off of looking at TB's pics, LMFAO. Dude, try to focusing on other parts of the pics, LOL. I think TB's pics are what are called POV shots (point of view)

Seriously tho, TB spoke well when he said "How about giving this board some variety by contributing some interesting pics and posts" I think part of where you could do this is saying where you have seen "a pro or two in pgco some years ago" in the past and then maybe someone else can say they saw somethin' there the other day, or someone can do some up to date recon on the area. Maybe that's the kind of contribution that would help spark a little more life on the pgboard (altho, I think the pgboard has a long way to go til it gets to the level of the baltboard...maybe when pg starts getting one jackson required bjs then posts will pick up, lol) I'm not sure coming behind the posts of someone who has just contributed, with the condescending attitude of "is that all you got" is the best way to generate increased contributions.

Oh, and I guess I should mention in answer to your question, there aren't any hookers in PG, Pebbles, Cheyenne, Beltsville, & Lily's all are figments of the posters imaginations (wink).

Smiling Fox
04-24-05, 00:54
na,, no penis envy, and i love the pov, or is that vp. guess thats perspective of the director/photogragher,,,,,

and as for the pro's ok,,, it was with after dark,, long gone, to bad. italia always did well for me. always had a babe available. its been a while so the girls have all moved on. also used usadultentertaiment. lisa has been good to me, and provided afew real charmers, and sadly some thieves, skanks, and ******, as opposed to some fine ladies providing wonderful service (if you catch my drift)

as for pros pgco, has plenty,, but SW's im sure they are around, i heard one or 5 on a phone chat line, one of my favorite low impact methods.

good luck to you guys,
SF

T B Prince
04-24-05, 01:21
Hey SF, I honestly do get PMs from other members requesting more info and pics of Cherokee and Pebbles. I have posted pics of others here and on other boards. I appear in some, I repeat, some.. of my pics because I'm actually taking pics during the action. I also want it to be obvious that some ass is really being conquered. I don't want anyone to think that I paid some broad $10 just to show me her ass!! Okay......I've done that, but I paid $5 and she wouldn't let me take pictures. LOL. By the way, that wasn't me in those pics. That was Mr. Happy, and if he doesn't get in a pic once in a while he gets........PISSED OFF!!! LOL...punn totally intended. I'm sorry the sight of him was so disturbing. I told that conceited bastard he didn't look good in that designer condom. Seriously, I do get PMs requesting pics of specific people. Lets's be positive so that others might be encouraged to post. Feel free to PM me.

Da Bot
04-24-05, 08:14
After the last experience in Beltsville I thought I'd try it again. Different provider, but almost the same drill: shower was busy, so started with massage. Then TS, more massage, "you been here before?", flip, her top comes off. I reached into her shorts and she said "no, no, too busy tonight." Finished with a handshake.

It was VERY busy (heard the doorbell at least 8 times while I was getting massaged; guess you guys were all in need). Oh, well, YMMV, and I guess MMMV.

Bottom line:

Excellent massage, continues to be the best in an AMP, much better than anything I've had in the District.

Provider was a 6-7 in looks.

Service was, well, HJ is better than blue balls.

Trick Williams
04-24-05, 23:49
Hey SF, I honestly do get PMs from other members requesting more info and pics of Cherokee and Pebbles. I have posted pics of others here and on other boards. I appear in some, I repeat, some.. of my pics because I'm actually taking pics during the action. I also want it to be obvious that some ass is really being conquered. I don't want anyone to think that I paid some broad $10 just to show me her ass!! Okay......I've done that, but I paid $5 and she wouldn't let me take pictures. LOL. By the way, that wasn't me in those pics. That was Mr. Happy, and if he doesn't get in a pic once in a while he gets........PISSED OFF!!! LOL...punn totally intended. I'm sorry the sight of him was so disturbing. I told that conceited bastard he didn't look good in that designer condom. Seriously, I do get PMs requesting pics of specific people. Lets's be positive so that others might be encouraged to post. Feel free to PM me.Do you have any new pics of Cherokee?

Smiling Fox
04-25-05, 01:25
hey prince, I wouldnt PM this responce, I think we are having far too much fun with this. Now please dont confuse tounge and cheek, sarcastic humor and my not really wanting or caring about "your" mr. happy,,,,, even well dressed in a designer model. We all understand your's and his need to remain happy, and not be "pissed off" (unless of course you are into golden showers). You are correct though about being positive and encouraging more photos, (i wish i was more comp literate and capable to do so), even photos of the ever so photographed peebles. And might i again say, how terrific it is to see a fine, high quality, artistic expression of creativity and an interpretive photo, even if we have to see your mr. happy also. (huh?)

Now PGco. how about photo's of samantha, tabitha, kim, trish, lisa, and anyone else......have you guys checked out the balto board, they got a whos who of the SW world.... so thats her name, lol

cya around, be safe,
SF

T B Prince
04-26-05, 23:34
Do you have any new pics of Cherokee?

Not yet. She said I could take some but, as Mr. Happy and I were wreaking complete havoc by pounding that pussy savagely from the rear ( I love saying that), I noticed a bruise on one of her ass cheeks. I couldn't take pictures because the bruise might diminish the high standard that I set with previous photos......Okay, the batteries in my digital camera were dead. I'll have photos of her soon.

Trick Williams
04-27-05, 00:38
Not yet. She said I could take some but, as Mr. Happy and I were wreaking complete havoc by pounding that pussy savagely from the rear ( I love saying that), I noticed a bruise on one of her ass cheeks. I couldn't take pictures because the bruise might diminish the high standard that I set with previous photos......Okay, the batteries in my digital camera were dead. I'll have photos of her soon.No rush, just checkin. Make sure you take a lot of pics. Thanks in advance

NC Transplant
04-28-05, 11:14
That Peddles looks like a fine ass. I would have to hit that doggie style. Yum Yummmm ! Shame she isn't in my part of the country

Rickytickytock
04-28-05, 14:23
Hi all,

Since I've been RTFF'd by seven members now for being a newbie, I'll try and get my posts up with my recounts of two PG AMPS.

Rising Sun: Visited around 4pm (open from 11-11) and got a 40+ Korean named Aimiee (she has since relocated, so I shall use her name). Service was a 7, looks a 5. House fee is two jacks for half hour. Good massage, nice conversation. Flipped, decent HJ. Not sure if FS is offered, but due to the hours of operation and location, I doubt it. At least not for the .5 hour guys like myself. But saw younger girls there, dressed a bit more provocatively when I left, so...it might be worth another shot.

Beltsville: I have visited twice recently and once six months ago. 1st time was HJ only, girl was rushed. I opted to pay for the full hour (fee = three jacks) and recieved more. Today I went and got a different girl, as my usual was busy. She was 40+, nice and slender like I prefer. Very good massage, and nice conversation. Only paid for half hour, but got almost 45minutes prior to flip. BBBJTC was nice, dirty talk, told me I could have more if I asked for her again. Not bad, considering tip was only two jacks.

Rickytickytock
04-28-05, 14:33
Okay, I've got some extra time at work (don't you love the federal government?) and have decided to post my expereinces with three of the incalls I've used in PG.

1) USAadultentertainment.com: I believe I posted on this before the forum changed, but might as well drop it again. Dominique, Black BBW. Incall in her house in Greenbelt/Bowie off 193. Half hour rate was $ + .75. No tip. Service was good, slow massage, CBJ, dirty talk, Mish, Dog, CG. CG was fun because she was so damn big I almost laughed watching her try to balance on the bed. Kind of like the scene in Road Trip at the Frat House. Would not repeat, because it was too close to home, and I know people living in that neighborhood.

2) NoLimitEscorts.com: Ok fellas, the price was steep, $$ + jack. No tip. Kobi was her name, absoulte perfect GFE, no DATY, no DFK. Personality was wonderful, massage was great, CBJ was great. Mish, Dog, Dog in shower, Dog over bed. Man...she was wild. Really into it with me, she came once and I popped twice. Not sure if this is the norm, but...hey, it was good for me.

3) Commandperformancenet.com: Angel. She also advertises MUCH cheaper on CL (which I learned after the fact). The price was steep $$ + .7. BBW latina chick from Jersey. Saw her late night, know she does appts until at least 4am some nites. Horrible service, horrible price, NOT A REPEAT. FS was cool, but she kept wanting me to bust, and I hate when they act like that. NO BJ, DFK, etc, definately a third rate PSE. Took it for the team.

Rickytickytock
04-28-05, 18:32
Ok, so there may not be any GOOD SW action in my county, but I have discovered a hidden gem! I won't tell you how I found her, but Toya is something to be had.
2 Jack for CBJ, 3 Jack for FS, 4 Jack for half/half. All in the safety and comfort of HER hotel room. No pimps, no drugs, no drama. In and out. I will try to get her to let me take some photos, and see if I can't post them here and give her some business. I opted for only FS, as I was short on time, and it was GFE. PM me for more info and I'll set something up with her again to see about distributing her #.

GrimJim28
04-29-05, 14:12
3) Commandperformancenet.com: Angel. She also advertises MUCH cheaper on CL (which I learned after the fact). The price was steep $$ + .7. BBW latina chick from Jersey. Saw her late night, know she does appts until at least 4am some nites. Horrible service, horrible price, NOT A REPEAT. FS was cool, but she kept wanting me to bust, and I hate when they act like that. NO BJ, DFK, etc, definately a third rate PSE. Took it for the team.Saw Angel last week. Yeah I saw her on CommandPerf and CL. Opted for the CL price. Actually talked her down to a $.5 daytime special. She has a nice rack, and I do like a thick girl, but you're right. She is definately a rusher. Multiple positions, CBJ, a little button flicking on my part which she SEEMED to enjoy. Not worth $$.7 but certainly $.5 for an hour of YMMV is reasonable-ish. She did have a bunion on her left baby toe which is a bit of a turn off for a footguy like myself. Thus far i've been lucky enough with other providers in that respect. I guess that and her tendency to rush would be my only complaints. But if you like a thick latina with nice nips big hips and a fat ass, she might be what you like.

GM Key
05-09-05, 15:06
This is my first post but I have been a long time follower.

Beltsville Therapy:

Greeted by Candy at the door. She looks in the low 20's. This place was really busy and she had me wait for a few minutes before taking me to the back room where there is a full size bed. The shower was busy so she began the massage before the TS. The massage was nice but nothing spectacular. She was a little playful though. After about 15 minutes the shower was open. She gave a thorough cleaning to all the important places.

When we got back to the room she continued a softer massage then the flip. She wouldn't take anything off but she did allow my hands to roam. Her HJ technique was fair. After I was done I offered to give her a massage seeing I still had about 20 minutes left. She left her clothes on which was disappointing and when time was up she dressed me and saw me out.

Looks 8
Attitude 7
Service 5

60h/40t

I would like to see her again and see if she'll remove clothing next time.

Yellofvr
05-09-05, 23:15
I had the pleasure to try out Beltsville Friday night. It was close to 2am, and I rushed to get there before they closed. When I arrived, the mamasan(so I suppose), let me in and lead me to a room. Paid the standard fee and was to told to undress. Guess who comes back, the mamasan. She would be my provider for the evening. 4-5 on looks, just because i'm not really into 50+ ladies with way to much make-up.

She gives a decent table shower, got all the right places, but my joint didn't get that happy. Could be too much to drink? Quite possibly, but i was still willing to try. 2 min in the sauna to warm up, then back to the room.

Now grant it, I'm a hairy guy, but most the time they say, "Oh, you so hairy, you like a bear" or something like that and proceed with the massage. Nope, not her, threw a towel on me and massaged with a barrier. The massage excellent; walked on the back, got the kinks out, etc. Now for the flip and I wasn't sure what to expect, with the towel treatment and all. But my joint got happy with a little prostate massage (new experience, kinda liked it) and a good HJ. I got to play with her biddies, and towards my end, she got up on the table and let me rub her kitty. After the clean-up, she gave me a scalp massage and some extra stretching; pulled my arms backin interesting positions and popped my neck.

I plan on going back this week some time, but don't want to get her again. I know I made the fatal error of saying this was my first time there, and yes, I learned from it. Hopefully the AMP goddess will be looking down on me and grant me with a 20 something.

Looks 4-5
Massage 8
Extra 7

.60+.40 tip

silentloc
05-10-05, 20:56
Anyone know of any black women in PG working?

Rickytickytock
05-11-05, 15:49
Silent, pm me for info on at least one honey i know that works in pg. there is NO street scene, but it'll be an affordable and safe dream.

Beltsville-wise, you have to be good to get alot there. RTF for my posts about my past experiences there.

I saw a CL incall lady name Alexis in my last dream. 23, college girl (creeped me out since I think she had a class with me a few years ago. Short, about 5'3, red hair. 150lbs plus, so she's a chubster. In my dream she worked out of a hotel near campus, and it was a quality hotel too.

The events in my dream were strange, to say the least. In my dream she asked me to go buy her a Coke, which I did, and when I got to the room, she asked me all sorts of strange questions about wires and cops. Apparently this young lass was busted by LE doing an Outcall to va.

Gives excellent, I mean stupendous CBJ. Proceeds to tell me that FS would be so good, it'd be over in a minute. This worried me, as haste makes waste...d money that is. Next she pulls her plump little B boobies (even though the ad says 40dd, and tells me for FS that the shirt will stay on, beacause she's Jewish.

Hmmm. Weird, but ok. So mish is nice (she doesn't do doggy) and tight, but, strange, one leg of her pant is still on. Really creeping me out. In this dream I forced myself to bust quite quickly. She tells me that there are many other women working in this same type of quality hotel. My interest is piqued, but, I had to hold back from asking if they were going to leave their clothes on too. Strange dream, hope to never have it again.

Rickytickytock
05-12-05, 01:40
So, reading the posts about Beltsville made me realize that I hadn't been by in a while. So I decided to take a nice long nap and dream about it.

I arrived and got N, my usual girl. She was happy to see me, and hugged me and kissed me (no DFK) while we chatted. I was blunt and asked for FS, and she shook her head. I thought it was going to be a nightmare, until.

Great massage, dreamed I handed her .6 for the house. Took her time like she knows I would like (this is our third time) and is very touchable and loving. I got a nice massage, with a cool fan blowing because it was very hot today.

Tells me to flip, all the while, rubbing my man Juan Dick-son. 'lil dick-son was happy, and I was dreaming while rubbing her legs and Y region. A little tug-tug on the pants, and whooosh, a mighty wind blew everything off of her body except a nice pair of frilly panties! She pulled the lotion out as if her hands were dry, but then proceeded to lay beside me, asking me to get on top. What a dream! I thought of tit play, DATY (so sweet), and finger-puppeting, but thought no more about FS.

How wrong I was, apparently the magical spot on miss N was happy, and she asked me to put a fitted Maryland Hat on Juan, his allowed him to safely navigate the dark caverns in my dream. The entire time the room was quiet, as not to disturb the angry LE monster. She seemed to enjoy the trip, and allowed me to carry her mish and sideways during our journey. She thought the 'lil Juan was too big to fit through the tunnel, but did not block his progress. He exploded with extacy about fifteen minutes later, when their trip together ended. Total cost of the ride? .6 House, .6 Miss N. Always treat them right, and call ahead. What a dream.

Rickytickytock
05-13-05, 15:20
So, it appears that Mr dick-son has been a little sick lately. Mild irritation, slight burning sensation. Uh-oh, sounds like an STD. Hmm, chlamidyia? not good to have to explain that one to the GF.

I finally got the courage to go over to the Cheverly Clinic at PG Hospital. Confidential, and cheap ($10 donation provides for general STD screening, optional HIV testing, and all possible meds for + tests), but since it's run by the HD, if you test + they are required to notify all partners...I didn't know that until I already signed the waver. Damn...how am I to tell them I've nailed one AMP girl and two incall ladies in the last three weeks, in addition to the hometeam girl...so I didn't. I played dumb and acted like I had NOOOO idea where this might have come from.

Luckily, my results (same day, actually, only 15 minutes later) were negative, which is a big sigh of relief. The doc said to take it easy pounding skin and self-stimulating for a while, then was kind enough to give me approximately 50 condoms lubed w/o non-9 (which apparently is an irrritant, go figure?). I was in a beautiful mood heading out, well, except for that impossibly obnoxious pain in my dick from the damn swab. Shit fellas, it's only 3cm, but damn, its supposed to be a one way street...I tell ya it ain't natural!

There are two things about my mongering that you all must learn. First, I always have my eye open. Second, I am an absolute glutton for punishment. On my way out, I spied two cute young lil HSW leaving the clinic. They stood at the bus stop on Hospital Dr. in tight skirts and small tops (even though the weather sucked). I was floored, and curious, so I rolled the window down and asked if they needed a ride. They did. Both spoke little english, but I speak spanish, so I was golden. Turns out, they work this little stretch of PG, and get tested every month or so. Was out of commission for the day, but got the digits for future use. Quoted .4 for 1/2 & 1/2.

Bubb an Banks
05-13-05, 22:42
Was in the neighborhood, so decided to drop by BT one evening and saw M. Seen her multiple times before and sessions get better each time. She seems kind of quite, at least with me. Maybe that's because I'm kind of quiet. But that doesn't seem to deter the session any.

She gives an above average TS and okay massage. But the flip seems better each time I see her. Don't get FS, haven't asked to. But the tongue bath down to the BBBJTC gets more sensual, and better.

I'll be looking forward to the next visit

Trick Williams
05-14-05, 17:07
Not yet. She said I could take some but, as Mr. Happy and I were wreaking complete havoc by pounding that pussy savagely from the rear ( I love saying that), I noticed a bruise on one of her ass cheeks. I couldn't take pictures because the bruise might diminish the high standard that I set with previous photos......Okay, the batteries in my digital camera were dead. I'll have photos of her soon.Any pics yet?

Neil03
05-16-05, 18:08
Hey Miketterpfan,

Thanks for the quick reply. Was driving north on Route 1 in college park today just before the beltway and saw two blonde SW's at intersection of a side road standing facing the traffic. I did not have any donations for tutions on me but still wanted to check, but a car few cars ahead turned into the street and stopped and they got in after a few conversations. I was watching this because the traffic was moving slowly, stop and go.

I would have been scared to stop like that in board day light and pick them up. But I will check the action out, and find out whether this is regular.

Neil

WiseBorn
05-16-05, 20:27
It is regular Most SW's who work in Downtown DC have hotel rooms in the area. It's popular with the lower class esorts/SW's as well.

Rickytickytock
05-17-05, 12:09
I consider myself wise to almost all things College Park, but Neil03 scoping SWs out and about in broad daylight? Man, I've been AMPing too much lately to notice. I figured with the weather warming, there might be some chance of action, but I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. On a separate note, I had my first visit to a DC AMP yesterday, I'm posting details in the DC forum, but I'll tell all you guys who can get Downtown for just a little while, the Sun spa is wonderful! Everything that the Maryland AMPs are not!

Black Yogi
05-24-05, 13:28
Hey Mongers,

I was out in the area and decide to pick up Pebbles. I gave her a call and as usually she was at her spot waiting to be picked up. We headed to her usually stop and I paid the house fee .25. After getting the room number and entering the room, out comes the camera and the posing starts, after enough picture were take it was time for business.

DATY was great, she let you stay as long as you like, her cbj are not all there great, enough to get you recharge after the discharge. We tried some of my ways CG, RCG, Doggie and a little MISH.

All in all great time, make sure you don’t turn on the TV, so that you can keep her attention where it need to be.

Happy Mongering,

Black Yogi

Rickytickytock
05-25-05, 18:26
Well, feeling motivated by recent rumors of Rt 1 walkers near College Park, I headed out on my post-lunch still on the clock 7-11 run. Spotted a late 20s latina walking towards the busstop near 193. Made eye contact, and she smiled, but sat down in the shelter. I continuted to get my food and drink, and upon my return towards work, I see her walking away from the stop towards the hotel. Hmmm....

I headed up Rt. 1, got into position to pull into the parking lot, and sure enough without a word, she opens up the door and gets in. I pull down to the end of the lot where it was empty (but still in plain view) for a little dialogue. Turns out she's 32, named linda, speaks decent english, but with that sexy latin vibe. Face about a 6, body about a 7, fairly thin, small bitties.

She said something about having a room in one of the area hotels, but there was another girl in the room at the time. Agreed on compensation of .3 for a cbj, which she did quite dutifully. I was a little worried being out in the open like that, but for what its worth, she worked me good enough to get a quick nut.

Said she didn't know the contact number, but might be out for the next day or so, and either her or her friend will be trading places manning the street and the room. Full menu (not sure about greek) available, not sure about the diner prices tho.

Keep it safe!

Trick Williams
05-25-05, 22:56
Did anyone see the story on FOX news about a limo rental/carwash/ballroom hall/strip club at night. The shit was crazy. They were interviewing residents who have been complaining about the noise and the empty liquor bottles and condoms all over the place. They even interviewed the owner who looked like your typical hustler type dude. The only reason why dude is able to stay open is cause he dont serve alchohol which makes customers bring their own liquor. They had hidden cameras, and from the looks of the footage those chics were straight droppin it like its hot. They mentioned condoms being all over the parking lot, so you know what that means? They didnt give a specific location, just that its in PG but has anyone heard of this place? Its a red, blue and white colored building with a big car wash sign on the front.

Bubb an Banks
05-29-05, 22:14
Stopped by to see Mina, but was told she was off. Saw another provider instead, but didn't catch her name. Mid 30's, typical Beltsville look. Pretty average TS and massage. Maybe she knew I'd been there before, even thought I don't remember ever seeing her. After the massage, she offered to kiss me down there. Who am I to deny? Left relaxed and happy.

Rickytickytock
05-31-05, 17:38
Hmm, beltsville was dead as all holy hell on sunday. I liked it alot. I called ahead for my girl, N, who was off that day, but told me to come on in anyways. What a trooper.

Soft massage, TS was perfect, with AR and HJ action. She gave me a BBBJTCIM while on the table. After a short sauna together, she took me to our room and gave me an hour long massage, the best in the place, and probably in the area, regardless of it being an AMP or not.

After a little more playful dialogue and touching, she noticed the turtle shoved his head out of his shell. She said 'again?' with a smile and proceeded to drop down on all fours and take it doggy. What a girl. She always tells me 'No FS today, I get fired' but then always complies when she sees the terp look up at her. She always asks for it harder, but squirms like she is hurting...ah well...more fun for me.

Standard fee n tip, see previous posts for the intel. Good fun is here, you just have to be a reg. Peace!

Member #3947
05-31-05, 23:51
The place you may be talking about is Irving's off of Central Avenue. If you are coming from DC, East Capital Street turns into Central aveue,once you cross the MD line, be looking to your right after about 1/2 mile or so. The joint is off "Da Hook"! Check out the post article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42529-2004Aug28.html

I went there about 3 weeks ago. Place opens at 10pm and closes like 5 or 6 in the am. Wish I would have had more money!

Trick Williams
06-01-05, 01:56
TB Prince! Where the pics of Cherokee at?

Neil03
06-01-05, 03:02
Miketterpfan,

I am glad you could pick one up in college park. Now it will be my turn to pick one up. If we keep them fairly busy but not drawing much attention, then we can attract more to this area.

Neil

Surfing for Fun
06-03-05, 10:49
Was in the area Wed. afternoon and decided to stop in.

I didn't remember the exact location, so I drove around a little and eventually found it.

Went in and was met by a decent looking girl, not mama-san looking. Her name began w/ J. The place seemed busy, so I had to wait for a room and then for the TS. Got a nice massage before and after TS. I guess she figured I was new there (tried the "been here once before thing" but oh well). So ended with nice HR. Looking forward to saving up the pennies so I can return for the mythical bbbj. I am closer to Moonlight, so they are usually the first choice, but will give Beltsville a few more chances to impress.

SFF

T B Prince
06-04-05, 02:38
TB Prince! Where the pics of Cherokee at?

She called to let me know that the phone where she was staying at is temporarily disconnected. She said for me to just stop by and knock on the door when I want to see her. I did. She wasn't there. She also told me that she has lost those extra pounds she had picked up. I'll try again this weekend.

Trick Williams
06-04-05, 14:36
She called to let me know that the phone where she was staying at is temporarily disconnected. She said for me to just stop by and knock on the door when I want to see her. I did. She wasn't there. She also told me that she has lost those extra pounds she had picked up. I'll try again this weekend.HOLLA AT CHA BOY! Seen any other SW's lately? I mean, Cherokee and Pebbles cant be the only gems found in PG.

Yellofvr
06-04-05, 21:14
Hadn't had a chance to post about my last 2 visits to the BT, so here they go. I was met by Candi, kinda cute, petite, not a great body, IMHO. Decent table shower, 3min in the sauna, and back to the room. I left out $ just to see what would happen. Got a great massage. Not to much asian play before the flip, good soft massage then asked if I wanted something special. Of course!! Flip, then a good BBBJTC. Left .6 for tip, then on my way.

In my most recent visit, was met by the one i had previous thought was the mamasan. She remembers me, and I don't have the balls to ask for someone else. Off to the table shower, which is excellent. Lots of attention to my nether region. Lots. Sauna time, then back for the massage. She gives a great massage, but I thought I was going to be crushed when she walked on my back. Let's say she not the most petite of providers. A little digital asian play, then the flip. I'm at full attention and she does balls and shaft play, tounge style. Asked if i liked that, which I said yes, then stopped. WTF? Oh well, got a prostate massage and a HJ with too much lube. Did play with her big 50yr old biddies, probally C's, much saggage. Oh, BTW her name is S0ph!a, and she seemed offended when I didn't know that.

1st Visit
looks-6
massage-8
extras-8
.60+.60tip

2nd visit
looks-4
massage-7(took much weight for me to handle)
extras-8(just because she seems to like to play with the a$$)
.60+40tip

Must agree with MtTF, this place does give the best massages in the area. If you want hotties with lots of menu choices, hit the DC AMPs.

Yellofvr

ATL Slam
06-06-05, 14:08
Never been to that club Irving's., only been to Sinsaysionals (sounds like their similar). Sinsaysionals is not much to look at inside, but they do have some good looking phat bootied sistas up in their to grind all over your sh*t. I'd imagine TO is available. I've gotten 2 numbers but they said the $ for a private show and it was more than I was willing to pay. Might need to check out this Irving's tonight.

Member #3947
06-07-05, 00:33
Never been to that club Irving's., only been to Sinsaysionals (sounds like their similar). Sinsaysionals is not much to look at inside, but they do have some good looking phat bootied sistas up in their to grind all over your sh*t. I'd imagine TO is available. I've gotten 2 numbers but they said the $ for a private show and it was more than I was willing to pay. Might need to check out this Irving's tonight.Yeah, Sinsaysionals and Irvings are managed by the same folks. If you liked Sinsaysionals, you will enjoy Irvings. I was on my way in to Sinsaysionals when, on the parking lot, two little slim honeys asked me and my buddy if we wanted a better treat that what was inside the club. Of course, we said yes and they proceded to get into our car. Pretty much for 4 franklins we could get half and half. We drove to a dark spot near the club and we got our freak on. The chick did a CBJ and she was skilled at it. Almost blew my load then. She musta did her thing for a good 10 min or so. I told her I was ready for the other half. She ploped that skinny bootie on me and it was on!!!! She was moaning and groaning as if she enjoyed it. Gave it to her hard and I popped my load. My buddy was in the back seat doing his thing and he finished up. We drove back to the entrance, dropped them off, and we were done for the night. This happened about Feb of this year. Man, I had fogotten all about that night!!!! Well, enjoy Irvings. Next time my girlfriend is out of town on business, I'm going to get my business on too!!!

ATL Slam
06-07-05, 15:43
Yeah, Sinsaysionals and Irvings are managed by the same folks. If you liked Sinsaysionals, you will enjoy Irvings. I was on my way in to Sinsaysionals when, on the parking lot, two little slim honeys asked me and my buddy if we wanted a better treat that what was inside the club. Of course, we said yes and they proceded to get into our car. Pretty much for 4 franklins we could get half and half. We drove to a dark spot near the club and we got our freak on. The chick did a CBJ and she was skilled at it. Almost blew my load then. She musta did her thing for a good 10 min or so. I told her I was ready for the other half. She ploped that skinny bootie on me and it was on!!!! She was moaning and groaning as if she enjoyed it. Gave it to her hard and I popped my load. My buddy was in the back seat doing his thing and he finished up. We drove back to the entrance, dropped them off, and we were done for the night. This happened about Feb of this year. Man, I had fogotten all about that night!!!! Well, enjoy Irvings. Next time my girlfriend is out of town on business, I'm going to get my business on too!!!That's a helluva visit their guy! Wish I had such luck! The best dancer in Sinsaysionals was a chick named Dark Chocolate. Beautiful skin and body...phat ass too. Did you happen to get the names of the 2 young ladies that evening?

Black Yogi
06-08-05, 12:34
I just got off the phone with Pebble and she told me that she will be at the pay phone between the Exxon and Citgo behind the 7-11 in the shade if anyone would like to stop and keep her company in the heat.

Black Yogi

Member #3947
06-08-05, 22:58
That's a helluva visit their guy! Wish I had such luck! The best dancer in Sinsaysionals was a chick named Dark Chocolate. Beautiful skin and body...phat ass too. Did you happen to get the names of the 2 young ladies that evening?Nope, didn't get the name. I think they were from out of town. They were hanging out right before the entrance of the place. Guys would walk up and they would give their line. Luckly, my buddy and I took them up on the proposition. I was there in April and I didn't see them there. Yes, we were lucky that night.

Member #3947
06-08-05, 23:00
I just got off the phone with Pebble and she told me that she will be at the pay phone between the Exxon and Citgo behind the 7-11 in the shade if anyone would like to stop and keep her company in the heat.

Black YogiDang Yogi,

I may have to take a loooooong lunch break and break off Pebble a little somthin, somthin!

Black Yogi
06-09-05, 11:51
Where are these two place located at?

BY

Cheesemaker
06-10-05, 20:12
Sinsaysionals and irvings both have their info on stripclublist dot com. I also had an experience at Sinsaysionals meeting sw's in the parking lot. And my experiences in the club also indicated that outside opportunities for extras with dances existed. Sinsaysionals had a murder committed in their parking lot last year. I've read that the same has happened at Irvings. The forum for Irvings on scl also talks about an incident recently where a bunch of LE busted in and arrested people in the middle of business. If you visit those places be careful. I don't think I will again.

ATL Slam
06-11-05, 21:19
Sinsaysionals and irvings both have their info on stripclublist dot com. I also had an experience at Sinsaysionals meeting sw's in the parking lot. And my experiences in the club also indicated that outside opportunities for extras with dances existed. Sinsaysionals had a murder committed in their parking lot last year. I've read that the same has happened at Irvings. The forum for Irvings on scl also talks about an incident recently where a bunch of LE busted in and arrested people in the middle of business. If you visit those places be careful. I don't think I will again.PG County LE does not like Sinsaysionals or Irvings. They kicked in the door one night @ Sinsaysionals and handcuffed everyone. Not b/c anything illegal was going on...but hoping to get some petty stuff or catch some folks with outstanding warrants or tickets, etc. Anything to make folks stop coming.

Trick Williams
06-11-05, 22:28
She called to let me know that the phone where she was staying at is temporarily disconnected. She said for me to just stop by and knock on the door when I want to see her. I did. She wasn't there. She also told me that she has lost those extra pounds she had picked up. I'll try again this weekend.You sure are taking your time wit those pics.

Cheesemaker
06-13-05, 01:10
I saw a thin, hot, young blonde walking near a bar on Wiskey Bottom. Her name is Chrisry. She is 19. She is by far the hottest sw I have seen in Laurel. She is currently saving her earnings to pay for professional pictures to post on Eros (such the entrepreneur). She was happy to give a cbj as a purely consensual act between two adults. I was also happy to give her 40 bananas. In the course of our interaction she talked about how fat and beautiful and clean shaven her kitty is. This convinced us both that it would be even more exciting for us to watch eachother masturbeit. I also decided that I want to help her even more with her aspirations. So, again completely voluntarily of course, I offered her 20 more bananas.

She gave me her digits. She also gave permission to make htem available in my reviews. Protocol on this board, however, seems to be that such things are only done via pm for recognizable board veterans. I think I will also post a review on the oThER board with her digits (on the oThER board, such practise is the norm).

Woodstock
06-15-05, 22:13
In regard to Mike The Terp Fan's admission that he is an LEO, I called Beltsville and indicated to mamasan that LE has infiltrated her spa and to be careful. I did this because the Terp Fan often brags on this board about the BBBJs he get there and since I know a couple of the girls there I don't want any of them to get in trouble. Sorry fellows who like Beltsville, but that's the way it goes. Terp, you should have kept your mouth shut. Some may thing you have balls for admitting your LEO, but I think your a PIG; nothing but a fucking pig.

Rickytickytock
06-16-05, 12:47
Dude,

I do what I can to keep the world balance. The guys I will eventually arrest for robbing your moms, or raping you wife, will balance out the poor souls who get busted with their pants down with some ho. Like I said in that PM, calling a cop a PIG on a board means little. I doubt you'd ever have the stones to call me or ANY LEO that to his/her face.

By the fucking way, my Girl at BT knows who I am and what I do...and there are at least six other LEOs that get servieced there regularly. So you probably didn't do much in that regard either, ingorant comments and actions lead to unhappiness for all of us.

I was being honest, like I am in all my posts. You seem to posess the cattyness of a 13 year old girl and the self-confidence of a fat 40 year old. LE reads these boards, DUH everyone knows that. To have a LEO in training amongst you shouldn't creep you out at all. In fact, I can provide insight and info that you are not exactly privy to, ah well, is what it is, but next time you feel the need to flame someone in a similar membership standing as you. You might want to agree with LL and the other Seniors that know what the hell they're talking about

NukeyNuke
06-17-05, 14:21
It shouldn't really matter to any of us what Terp does. The fact that he is LE (and has clearly stated so) shouldn't bother anyone...hell, he's human and has the same thoughts/ideas/needs as all of us do. Stop ragging him over it.

The board is being read by just about any official entity you can strain to think of, and if they ever decide to bust something, for whatever reason they choose to use on that particular day, they'll simply do it and there's nothing you, I, or probably Terp for that matter, can do to stop them.

Just keep it cool, low key, and behind the scenes and we'll all do just fine. Making a huge issue over it, blowing it all up, and bringing it to the limelight is what gets you nailed and puts everyone (including Terp) at risk. I'm sure more LE are hobbyists than you or I will ever know. This is everyone's hobby to enjoy.

GrimJim28
06-18-05, 16:44
I loved you, my piggy!

Ok, yeah, only Invader Zim fans would get that.

So, Mike the Terp fan is a freakin cop. Damn. Lost one to the darkside like a motherfucker. We can't be too down on him. People have got to make a livin, or else grab a cup for some change and join the SWs standing out on the AVE for some real hard work. But my question to Mikey is this. I know as a LEO you are obligated to enforce these laws. But in your personal and professional opinions, what ethical justification is there to subject a person to the treatment and heavy handed consequences of a consentual act between two responsible adults that just happens to be considered immoral by the prevalent world religion? I know you say you won't go out of your way to be an asshole, but as a cop I know I'd have a hard time even enforcing that idiotic "vice" charge. (TAX it like any other vice I say.) So how would you justify it? And relying on the law of averages wont do it, neither then would 'the law is the law' suffice.

No kids are getting hooked on hos. No one is killed in the billion dollar ho smugging trade. (slave trade not included) No gangs fighting turf wars over ho trade rights. Hos aren't tearing apart the fabric of America. But we both know between drugs and hos, which is easiest to get. Which is easier to hide. Which has longer and more damaging effects.

And Mike, I don't know ya well but I did detect a hint of that gang mentality, the kind of group courage I see evident in certain authorized groups. If a cop put down the badge and the baton, you'd find a few of us willing to get in his face and call them a pig. Not everyone is a coward, just like not everyone starts out as officer asshole. But everyone is subject to the law be it just or unjust, and everyone is subject to the grind. Cops especially. So lets hope that you keep your ideals and principles, and remember the common man's humanity. Not just see the possible perp when you hit the red and blues. When the badge come off you're one of us. But with the badge, you're still just a man with a badge. The ideal is gone. These days its just maintenance and perpetuation. If its the ideal you seek. You won't find it in LE.

YabbleDabble
06-19-05, 22:07
Well I guess my first instinct was to believe the post about the poster who said he was in the police academy. Now in my opinion, the best thing to do is to ignore him, whether he is actually affiliated with LE or not.

I can see no reason at all that a cop or Police Intern Gradauating (PIG, sorry couldnt resist) that was a contributing member, would expose his identity, other than to cryptically advise mongers of an impending raid or areas fellow mongers should avoid. If the general assumption that this board is probably monitored by LE is true, then it would be potentially hazardous for his career for a LEO to reveal his participation.

If the said poster really is a cop, then it wont be long before we are reading about him in the newspaper because he lacks discretion and integrity. He's already blown his cover here with no pressure on him, just think about would happen on a real undercover operation, scary to think about. But I think most mongers like me find distateful is the lack of integrity that allows a cop to get himself a BJ, but then turn around and busting someone else for doing so. And then to top it off, if internal afffairs catches up with him, how long do you think it will be before mamasan is offered up on silver platter. Being nice and understanding while taking a monger to central booking is completely missing the point.

But on the really tho, we all just gettin our chains pulled. Weighing the pros and the cons, I only see two reasons why anyone would find benefit from coming onto a forum like this claiming to ba a P.I.G. The first is its just some average guy that fulfills his need for attention by posting on the board. The second is that its a lot cheaper for LE to attempt to shut down (or at least slow down) monger communication by saying that their method of communication has been compromised (tho we all assume that anyway) - thats cheaper than putting man hours on reading these boards or on surveillance of area locations. In either of these cases I think the best course of action is to ignore the poster.

Surfing for Fun
06-20-05, 23:40
Mike,

You have created a s-storm, and no reports have been posted.

Here is one:

Went to Beltsville, which is becoming a favorite ahead of Moonlight.
Met M today, the placed seemed busy so TS was delayed. No prob, just split up my massage into more than one.

After TS, M takes off pants to show off a thong. Proceeds w/ very nice massage. Shirt comes off and she shows off her very nice nipples. Proceeds w/ the BBBJ (yes!), and I get to play w/ her a little. No CIM though, as she went over and got some baby oil and finished me off. She didn't seem super responsive to my playing, so maybe she didn't want to go further w/ me this time?

Got to save the pennies for another trip. Luckily they require less pennies than Moonlight. Is there any way to request a certain masseuse at Beltsville or is it the luck of the draw?

C'mon everybody, lets stop w/ the cop/no cop discussion (or at least start a new topic on that alone) and get back to reporting.

SFF

Yellofvr
06-23-05, 20:34
Went to B-ville recently. My provider was mid 30's, not a good body, not cute, didn't even get a name. Extra's were not on my mind. It was very busy, so got the massage first, which was excellent. Off to the TS, very good. She finished me hand style right there on the table, with a prostate massage. Funny, every time I go there, I always end up with a finger in my a**. Quick sauna, then a little more massage in the room. Helped me get dressed, then out.

It was crazy busy, bell must of rang at least 6 times, maybe more. I have never seen the waiting area in use, but there were 3 mongers waiting and 1 coming in when I left. This place is the best when all you want is a good massage and a handshake.

Yellofvr

Mr Boh
06-24-05, 20:25
Who has not had reason to hold LE in Prince George County in contempt. There are a lot a very serious problems involving racial profiling, shooting prisoners who are handuffed, maybe a ticket that we thought was not deserved, and the possible knock on the door in an AMP, or outcall location.

But, on my way home tonight, I put it into a different perspective. I drove past the Funeral Home on Powdermill Road, that was holding for the viewing of the PGC Police Officer who lost his life this week. He was shot in the stomack making a Felony Arrest. That is very much different, than the dealings readers of this column will ever have with LE. This Police Officer left a wife and two children. I have never seen so many people at this Funeral Home. Folks were lined up far down the street.

The point that I am leading to is that the Prosecuter in PGC has not determined if he will try to seak a death penalty!!! Not determined !!! What does it take to terminate a cop killer!!!

I do not live in PGC and therefore, can not vote for the election of the Prosecuter. But, I ask that anybody who can vote, notify the government that cop killers should die.

I ask if it is it not time that the readers of this forum join forces with Police Officers, and the government, for this case.

NukeyNuke
06-25-05, 01:31
Even though we may 'perceive' that LE gets in the way of our hobby, I believe in most cases they let it slide. I believe it only becomes a problem when they get complaints. I have no beef or quarrel with LE at all.

The LE job is a very thankless one. They get dogged over a prostitution arrest, and get shot at by thugs. You know, the stick swings both ways, but the bottom line is they attempt to keep the bulk of us safe in some way or another. In some cases that amounts to protecting us from ourselves, but in most cases it is protecting us (society) from others that would do us harm. They're not perfect, but the overall intent is good. We should be happy we have them here...

Please just try your best to leave the hobbyists, our AMP's, and providers alone. :)

VanDriver
06-25-05, 19:36
I am a long time hobbiest but have been out of the sport for a few months.

After reading some posts on Beltsville, I decided to see what it had to offer since I was going to CostCo this morning.

I arrived about noon and was met at the door by a fully clothed asian woman (although did not look Korean). Did I say fully clothed? Yes, including a thick bra and panties that must have had a lock on them.

Paid the standard house fee of $0.6 and we went into the shower. It was not busy at all, but I was not provided any line-up although I did ask for one. Maybe it was the fact that she had no idea what I was requesting. So, fully clothed Julie was to take care of me.

The TS was pretty uneventful and no attention was paid to the nether-regions nor the fore-regions.

Back to the room where Julie proceed to give me a painful massage for the next 45 minutes. I kept asking her to cool it a bit, but, again she had no idea what I was saying. No attention at all paid to anything except my true muscles!

Then for the main event....still fully clothed. She asked me to turn over and proceed to give me a decent HJ with a proctological exam. It turned out ok, but the fact that she kept ALL of her clothes on was disappointing!

On the way out of the room, I picked up my 5 jacksons from under the tissue box, and flipped through them, placed 3 of them back in my pocket, and left her with the other 2. I'll be damned if I'll pay 5 for something I can do myself...although the reach-around would be pretty difficult to do by my lonesome.

I do not know if I plan on returning. But, maybe I will and insist on a lineup and hope for somebody who would provide a more complete (if not fuller) service.

MeeGook
07-06-05, 14:50
Guys,

Visited the famed BT for the first time last week. Went during the daytime and did not seem to be too busy.

Girl who answered the door was very short, maybe 5' not dressed in typical mama-san attire meaning those stretchy capri pants and shirt. Cute in the face, early thirties, slim. Since it was my first time, I took my chances and didn't ask for a line-up or try to get a specific girl. (Want to be able to contribute to the board ...) Anyway, the girl who answered the door ended up being my dance partner for the hour.

Good TS, not the best but hit all the right places.

Massage was typical asian massage and was good. Only HR was offered even though I insisted that a "friend" (this board) had told me the menu was much broader. HR was respectable and finished with more massage.

The place was very non-rushed. Paid for a full hour and definitely got a full hour. Paid the standard rate for HR.

Will go back again, but will try to see one of the girls recommended by this board the next time.

Peace. MG

Midnight88
07-11-05, 23:39
Couldn't believe it. Saw cars in the parking lot for the first time since August.

Same as it was. $10 laps. stage. Girls are ok. Some of the old regulars. It's slow since no one knows that they are back in business, so I would hit while the hitting is good. Talked to a girl who just started dancing there. Take out is on the menu.

Yellofvr
07-14-05, 00:42
After a brutal day of meetings and the executive blah blah, my body was in dire need of attention that only BT could provide. Got there about 11p, with only a few cars parked out front. I was lead to my room by a very cute, petite spinner, maybe 5'2, B cups, mid 30's( I can never gauge how old they are) lady in the standard BT attire: Slightly oversized T-shirt and long shorts/ Capri pants. I have never seen a provider there in anything else. Took the standard BT fee, asked if I've been there before, then told me to undress.

Then off to the TS, which I had been looking forward to all evening. She gave a little massage on the table, which is very nice when all soaped up, and did a little johnson play while cleaning the front. When we got back to the room she gave a great massage, definitely working all the kniks out. The walk on the back was excellent, mainly because this was the first time I wasn't crushed under the weight of the provider. When she stepped on my hands, her foot fit in my palm, which turned me on a little bit. She climbed off, started the soft massage and asked again if I come often. I told her I've seen Soph1a a couple of times. Then the flip.

Now what happened next was a first for me at any AMP. I didn't lay any $ on the table, as I was only expecting a HJ, and she didn't ask if I wanted anything extra. She adjusted the curtains, climbed on the table, then began a BBBJ, which was a total surprise! Here I was expecting a handshake and get a knobslob instead. I've gotten a BJ here before, but had to lay the tip out in advance. Plus, this was my first with this particular girl. She left a very good first impression.

The only bad thing was she sat down by my feet, so no groping. I would of liked to feel a little T or A. I will definitely ask for her again and see if any FS is on the menu (I hate going into DC when I really like BT and this kind of first session with her gives me hope!). Also, this place gives the best real massage in all of MD and DC, IMHO.

Looks-7
Massage-9
Extras-9
.6+.4

Yellofvr

rwpmech
07-16-05, 20:36
Miketterpfan,

I am glad you could pick one up in college park. Now it will be my turn to pick one up. If we keep them fairly busy but not drawing much attention, then we can attract more to this area.

Neilwhat part of College Park?

Frank99
07-21-05, 17:40
Any Pebbles sightings recently. I keep thinking about some of her pictures on here!

AuggieDoggy
07-22-05, 01:25
Just moved to Pebbles area so I decided to lurk around where she has been spotted. Yes I did find her. About 12 noon she was hanging by a payphone so I decided to make a call. After finishing my call I asked if she needed a ride. She repiled no she was waiting on a ride from a friend. (Probably had something already set up) I asked if she wanted to wait in my truck and then she replied no thank you but not in a brush off way. So before I pulled off I told her she looked familiar and asked if her name was Pebbles and she replied yes I must have picked her up before in Clinton so I went along with it. At least I know it was her now so nexttime I see her its on hopefully.

Da Bot
07-23-05, 10:00
Paid another visit to BT this week. This was my first time with N____.

As usual, the shower was busy so we started with the massage. Then off to the TS where she really worked over the nether region, and then proceeded to stroke the little bot nearly over the edge; I had to stop her. Back to the room for more massage, flip, and back to the little bot. She took off her top and bra, and let me put my hands down her shorts before her ministrations finished things off. Strictly HJ, but still satisfying.

Not my first choice, but I wouldn't turn her down on another visit.

master88
07-24-05, 08:37
Couldn't believe it. Saw cars in the parking lot for the first time since August.

Same as it was. $10 laps. stage. Girls are ok. Some of the old regulars. It's slow since no one knows that they are back in business, so I would hit while the hitting is good. Talked to a girl who just started dancing there. Take out is on the menu.Where is this place?

Thanks

Cracksmoak
07-24-05, 11:33
Nighttime. My first time. Very busy. Was greeted by sophia, 50-55 years old. Started off with massage, as the table shower was busy. I thought that since it was so busy, mamasan was giving me a massage until the girl could get in. WRONG!

Great massage. Got the kinks out of my back. Against better judgement, she talked me into an attempt at HR. Bad desicion. After telling her stop a few times, i finally had to tell her "no more." Treated my $%*( like a punching bag.

MeeGook
07-24-05, 19:48
Went back to BT, it was very busy. Had to wait to get into the shower so started off with the massage. After 10 minutes or so went to the TS and got a nice scrub down. Hit all the right places.

Back to the room for more massage and a walk on my back. As others have posted, this place gives the best massages IMHO. On the flip the shirt and pants came off and received bbbj with hr to finish. Was allowed to let my hands roam which was fun.

All in all a great value. I plan to make BT a regular stop.

troublefreefu
07-28-05, 17:11
Just before Donut Shop at 6am today saw a Blonde on the road side turned around she got in asked for a ride to the belway and took .4 for a BBBJCIM - she said she is in the area of the Forestville and U Marl. about a 4 -41 yrs no chest great action.

Also spoted a BSW in the area of the Shell .4 for BBBJ spits

Troublefreefun

southbeach
07-29-05, 18:01
Went to Bt Last week Looking for a beauty, a nice massage and some fun. I got Nana who was sort of plain and dressed sort of plain. She wore big green boats during the TS and hit all of the right spots. Went to the room and ahd a good massage. Very little English. I tried to lossen her up but she just didn't understand. All and all I would not repeat. Too mechanical for me. IMHO steer clear of Nana.

Southbeach

P.S. I am heading back up to Baltimore

Midnight88
07-30-05, 01:23
Where is this place?

Thanks450 Annapolis Road
Lanham, Maryland, USA

Member #4032
07-31-05, 16:31
Made a couple of recent trips to Beltsville. Saw Mena and Candy. Mena is quiet and doesn't seem too into the whole process, but gives a great BBBJ and wonderful massage. She even gave a short lived BBBJ in the shower, which was a nice treat.

Candy gave a good TS and massage and started with the BBBJ, but wouldn't finish. I was taking a while, but I really wanted to finish that way, instead it was lubed up HJ. Still enjoyable and would definitely repeat with both.

YellowFever, have you ever had BBBJ from the older lady Sophia that you mentioned? Anyone else gotten anything good off of her? I know the looks aren't rated well but I love large boobs on Asians. I've seen Mena, Nana, and Candy, none with much up top. Are there any other ladies there that may be better?

Havin Fun
08-01-05, 06:45
Went to Bt Last week Looking for a beauty, a nice massage and some fun. I got Nana who was sort of plain and dressed sort of plain. She wore big green boats during the TS and hit all of the right spots. Went to the room and ahd a good massage. Very little English. I tried to lossen her up but she just didn't understand. All and all I would not repeat. Too mechanical for me. IMHO steer clear of Nana.

Southbeach

P.S. I am heading back up to BaltimoreDitto on Nana.

Yellofvr
08-01-05, 22:57
YellowFever,

Have you ever had BBBJ from the older lady Sophia that you mentioned? Anyone else gotten anything good off of her? I know the looks aren't rated well but I love large boobs on Asians. I've seen Mena, Nana, and Candy, none with much up top. Are there any other ladies there that may be better?I've seen Sophia 3-4 times and the closest thing I've gotten to a BJ is her running her tongue on my shaft, asked if I liked it, then stopped. She's good for a HJ and a finger in the a$$. Ask for Lisa (I think), she's got nice full C's and will take her top off if you paw at her biddies. Only got a HJ in my 1 visit with her, but having big t!ts to play with was a nice extra.

troublefreefu
08-09-05, 21:37
Where is BT can I get a pm with some additional info to visit the place?

Are there any regular SW spots in College Park??? Send info in pm.

Thanks,

Trouble free fun

Cheesemaker
08-10-05, 02:07
One word. RTFF.

Where is BT can I get a pm with some additional info to visit the place?

Are there any regular SW spots in College Park??? Send info in pm.

Thanks,

Trouble free fun

ATL Slam
08-10-05, 11:34
So is the Lanham Inn place $10 dances? If so I'll just continue to go down the block to Sinsaysionals for $5.

Midnight88
08-13-05, 10:36
So is the Lanham Inn place $10 dances? If so I'll just continue to go down the block to Sinsaysionals for $5.Yeah. Some of the girls from Sinsaysionals dance at Lanham.

VanDriver
08-16-05, 18:23
Last week I visited both Hana Spa in Ellicott City (see that post under Jessup) and Beltsville Therapy. I decided to take a trip to CostCo in Beltsville. While there, the ATM machine was calling to me to deduct $160 from my account and give Beltsville therapy another try. I mean, Miketerpfan says he got >HJ...although that's all I (and other mongers) seem to get.

Entered and damn it if I was not met again by a fully clothed 30-something. Standard TS with good cleansing. Back to the room received a decent massage (as previously stated in my posts, my SO can give me a massage herself). Then, received a methodical HJ by a woman fully clothed in pants and shirt. The only skin showing was on her hands, face, neck and feet...and I hate feet! Couldn't she at least have worn a skirt to give me a hint that something COULD happen?

Finished and she helped me get dressed. The good thing though is she did not do the "are you a cop" thing. I guess it really does not matter if all you get is a HJ that you could do yourself.

Unless one of my friends or fellow mongers tells me that other than a HJ is on the menu, I will not venture to Beltsville again. Hell, DC is only 30 minutes south and you have a plethora of choices for FS, etc.

Piplnr 56
08-16-05, 21:02
I was wondering how I let group know about the ladys that I have found without telling the wrong people. I would be pissed off if they got busted and disapeard.

Yellofvr
08-26-05, 23:45
I went to BT this past week, saw Su, got a good massage, and on the flip asked for a kiss. Got one, BBBJ style. Even when I finished, there was 15min on the clock and she gave a wonderful neck and scalp massage to close the hr out. Very nice.

da fvr

southbeach
08-27-05, 08:31
On Friday work brought me close to the Lanham Inn so I stopped by. Yes it is a bit of a dive. I did find the Gem,Champayne. Rock hard body which she says comes from her parents. Tall and straight black hair with her Champayne tat right above her rounded butt. $10 lap dance which started with her doing a reverse hand stand with her legs over my shoulders. Total eye contact and she was in to it. I would highly reccommed. Jack and ginger was 7$ but the whole experience was worth. it. I got the distinct impression more was to be had. I did not stay long enough to see the quality of all the dancers but Champayne alone was way above anything from Stardust. The rest that I saw IMHO were a step down (or two from stardust). Lanham Inn is what it is. Enjoy it for what it is.

Southbeach

VanDriver
08-30-05, 10:03
I went to BT this past week, saw Su, got a good massage, and on the flip asked for a kiss. Got one, BBBJ style. Even when I finished, there was 15min on the clock and she gave a wonderful neck and scalp massage to close the hr out. Very nice.

da fvrYellofvr,

You must be doing something right because I have never had anything except HJ with minor tittie touching in the number of times I have visited.

Way to go.

Do you think you got your reward because you were a frequent visitor? Or, was it because you asked very nicely?

MeeGook
08-30-05, 16:42
Called BT last week and found out that M*** is gone. Mama-san said she quit?

Did one of you mongers make her fall in love? ;-)

For those of you that have experienced M*** would be interested to know of a similar recommendation.

MG

The Speaker
09-01-05, 21:43
Mena got married to some Korean guy and she is living somewhere in Maryland. Good for her, bad for us. The next best thing there is Cece. She has a pretty face, but just a little, just a little bit fat. And English not so good yet. Then Sue is okay too. Not so pretty, but thin, alot better English. I highly recommend these two in particular. The others are just average or below.

Milange
09-01-05, 23:57
Any Peebles sighting? Would like to meet her.

T B Prince
09-03-05, 11:39
Any Peebles sighting? Would like to meet her.

I spotted pebbles this past Thurs.& Fri. between 4 and 5pm. She was between the 7-11 and the gas station that sits behind it (her usual location). I didn't have time to stop and ask if she was looking for some business but hopefully next time will be convienient for us both. Happy Hunting.

Member #3947
09-06-05, 00:16
Stopped in at the Lanham Inn early Sunday Morning (before heading down to DC in search of a BJ. Check my post in the DC section). The had plenty of dancers to go around but I was looking for one in particular. Bad Ass Jody. I found this thick lovely booty shaker doing her thing on stage. After her set, I greeted her and we went back to the lap dance area. She always let me feel her up on her pussy and play with the clit. During my lap, they had an extended performance on stage and they were calling for all the dancers to be on the stage. Jody kept grinding me and letting my fingers do the walking. The extended set must have went on for at least 10 min or so but I was having an extended set myself. When the song was over, she only charged me $10.00 for the entire time! I luv that girl. She told me to call her to set up a private dance at her place so hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, I'll get some cash together and tap that ass! Will keep ya posted!

Daplush Man

MeeGook
09-06-05, 18:43
Mena got married to some Korean guy and she is living somewhere in Maryland. Good for her, bad for us. The next best thing there is Cece. She has a pretty face, but just a little, just a little bit fat. And English not so good yet. Then Sue is okay too. Not so pretty, but thin, alot better English. I highly recommend these two in particular. The others are just average or below.Speaker,

Thanks for the info. I will be paying BT a visit later this month and will report back.

Peace, MG

Yellofvr
09-10-05, 20:54
Yellofvr,

You must be doing something right because I have never had anything except HJ with minor tittie touching in the number of times I have visited.

Way to go.

Do you think you got your reward because you were a frequent visitor? Or, was it because you asked very nicely?I only go to BT about once a month and only repeated with Sophia (not by choice). Maybe I just have that "I want my dick sucked" kinda look.

Da fvr

Rocky11
09-11-05, 21:22
Visited with Perfection today at her place in PG near the DC line and Silver Spring. Great GFE experience once again... she is a perfectly put together little package. A gem not to be missed. Rocky

VanDriver
09-11-05, 22:05
I only go to BT about once a month and only repeated with Sophia (not by choice). Maybe I just have that "I want my dick sucked" kinda look.

Da fvrI guess I'm going to have to develop and perfect the "I want my dick sucked" look! Though, I am not sure what that looks like.

To be certain, very funny response.

Thanks

Black Yogi
09-11-05, 22:57
Visited with Perfection today at her place in PG near the DC line and Silver Spring. Great GFE experience once again. She is a perfectly put together little package. A gem not to be missed. RockyWho is this little perfection? Please share the info with us.

Bear

MeeGook
09-12-05, 13:58
I went to visit BT and your recommendation was spot on. I made an appointment with CeCe. As you said, a bit of baby fat and the typical flat asian ass which exaggerates the view. Nice b-cups and soft skin.

Good TS and massage. She didn't walk on my back though as mena has done. For those of you familiar with the services offerred at BT, she provides.

Peace. MG

Crazy Dick
09-12-05, 21:14
I usally go downtown for my AMP experiences. But I've had to stick closer to home, because of work. I've had 2 visits to BT with Sue ( I've only been there a total of 3 times, last visit was over a year ago).

Sue has a tight little, 100 lbs, body, nice dark nips. Got an average shower, very decent massage. Thought I was only going to get a HJ, but she procedes with a BBBJ. Nice touch.

Crazy Dick
So many AMPs and so little money !

DcDonkey
09-13-05, 12:06
Who has not had reason to hold LE in Prince George County in contempt. There are a lot a very serious problems involving racial profiling, shooting prisoners who are handuffed, maybe a ticket that we thought was not deserved, and the possible knock on the door in an AMP, or outcall location.

But, on my way home tonight, I put it into a different perspective. I drove past the Funeral Home on Powdermill Road, that was holding for the viewing of the PGC Police Officer who lost his life this week. He was shot in the stomack making a Felony Arrest. That is very much different, than the dealings readers of this column will ever have with LE. This Police Officer left a wife and two children. I have never seen so many people at this Funeral Home. Folks were lined up far down the street.

The point that I am leading to is that the Prosecuter in PGC has not determined if he will try to seak a death penalty!!! Not determined !!! What does it take to terminate a cop killer!!!

I do not live in PGC and therefore, can not vote for the election of the Prosecuter. But, I ask that anybody who can vote, notify the government that cop killers should die.

I ask if it is it not time that the readers of this forum join forces with Police Officers, and the government, for this case.I don't think any of us mongers doubt the difficult and often thankless nature of the job that LE does, but when there are cop killers to worry about why is LE busting balls about the actions of consenting adults? Even so, if you're smart and discreet about your activities you shouldn't have any problems with LE.

Be Safe,

DC Donkey

Ruoymurdnam
09-15-05, 16:56
I visited BT yesterday and had a good time. I have been there several times following the advice I have gained from reading the reviews. Anyway, I saw Sara. I believe that was her name. I hadn't seen her before. I usually see Anne who happens to be on vacation for several more week in NYC. Back to Sara. She gave a wonderful TS paying attention to all the right spots and asked if I wanted HR right there on on the table. I decided to wait. Back in the room. She gave a decent massage, allowing me minimal touching. After about 15 minutes of massage she asked me to flip, and went for the HR again. I aked her to take off her clothes, and she seemed shy. I thought that was odd, but anyway everything came off but the panites. She went for the "I'm on the rag" tactic. She had stuffed a bunch of paper towels in there that I thought quite humorous at the time. I didn't want to check it though. I had to encourage her to provide a BBBJCIM which she did. She seemed to be new at this but got the job done. She finished with a another massage and I was on my way.

House fee + 2 jacks paid.

She says she 30, but looks younger. slinder build with b/c cups.

I probably would not see her again. I'll wait for Anne or meet CeCe or Sue as recommended.

Let me know how I did. I also got Anne's cell number before she left. She said she will call me when she gets back! I talked to her last week and she says she'll be back for all you Anne fans!

Skonsk
09-21-05, 09:18
was visiting in greenbelt - decided to go on a long walk to "get some exercise" but reallyto find the spa in greenbelt. I knew it was on belle point drive and walked over there - but I didnt have the address with - and couldnt figure out which office it was in - they had no sign - so I walked back to where I was staying

A few days later I went for a long walk again - this time with the address in my head . Was greeted by a girl - tshirt no bra - who told me to come back in 15 minutes - they were all busy. Sat down in the shade and saw someone coming out of the building - so I went in - and now theywere ready for me. Took the 1/2 hour massage because I had to get back. The girls name was kim - massaged me on my back for 25 minutes and then filipped and got me off right away. The massage was weak - just going through the motions of what you get other places - and the hj was too quick. If only I could sneak away top beltsvilee next time.

ATL Slam
09-22-05, 01:02
Stopped in at the Lanham Inn early Sunday Morning (before heading down to DC in search of a BJ. Check my post in the DC section). The had plenty of dancers to go around but I was looking for one in particular. Bad Ass Jody. I found this thick lovely booty shaker doing her thing on stage. After her set, I greeted her and we went back to the lap dance area. She always let me feel her up on her pussy and play with the clit. During my lap, they had an extended performance on stage and they were calling for all the dancers to be on the stage. Jody kept grinding me and letting my fingers do the walking. The extended set must have went on for at least 10 min or so but I was having an extended set myself. When the song was over, she only charged me $10.00 for the entire time! I luv that girl. She told me to call her to set up a private dance at her place so hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, I'll get some cash together and tap that ass! Will keep ya posted!

Daplush ManDefinitely keep us posted. I usually travel down the street to that OTHER spot. Where I like the women, but no VIP room. Got some numbers but never followed through. Interested in knowing what is available in those clubs.

Jizzy78
09-24-05, 14:58
I just read the report of Lanham Inn. I've never been there before and want to check it out. I found it's street number to be 450 Annapolis Rd, however couldn't find it on Google Maps. Is this the right street number?

Dulcimer
09-24-05, 21:38
Visited BT yesterday for the first time in a few months. I met Hana, 4'10" or so of a great attitude and pleasant as could be. Gave a little play with pencil erasers, but other than that it was a mediocre massage and the customary HJ. I only opted for the 1/2 hr so the whole shebang including cost me two jack times two.

I would repeat.

troublefreefu
09-26-05, 16:34
As directed I did RTFF and today I was in Oxon Hill/I spoted Peebles at her spot just like the reports say. It was about 1:15 and I had an appointment so I passed on the stop. But after finishing (about 3pm) she was back at her spot, so I made the call. Having the knowledge of her name got me right in and away we went. She has nice TTs and does give a good CBJ. Make sure you have your covers she requied them from me before hand.

Good Hunting, thanks contributors,

Trouble Free Fun

Rocky11
09-29-05, 17:15
After my visit with Pebbles yesterday, I also stopped at the Lanham Inn and was treated to an outstanding lapdance - more like sit on your lap and grind and hump - from Paradise, a young, thin chocolate beauty. I didn't ask since it was only my first time there, but i would be willing to bet that after hours extras would be available. Roman hands were allowed and I think I would have popped had it not been for the visit with Pebbles barely an hour before. Paradise has one of those perfect little bodies - excellent butt and perfect little boobies. I will be back.

Member #3947
09-29-05, 23:08
After my visit with Pebbles yesterday, I also stopped at the Lanham Inn and was treated to an outstanding lapdance - more like sit on your lap and grind and hump - from Paradise, a young, thin chocolate beauty......Hey Rocky11,

Glad you had a great time at Lanham Inn. Man, that is my spot! I got the digits from one of the dancers, Jody. Still saving up my pennies for that one but I will pass on the experience when I hit it. The last time I was there, they had security hanging aroung near the lapdance area, which really sucked!!! There have been a few nights were the girls let my hands go where they choosed too.

Daplush Man

Dulcimer
09-29-05, 23:50
Does anyone know the opening time and cross street off of 450?

I believe I will have both opportunity and reason to visit tomorrow.

southbeach
10-01-05, 07:19
Dulcimer

You get off Exit 22a and you will see the Lanham Inn and Grill on your left next to the Ford Kia Auto dealer. This about 1/4 of a mile after you get off the exit. The problem is you can't cross the street at that point. It is a divided highway. Your need to proceed and bare to the right. Do not take the sign to 450 Annapolis. Then bare to your left to 564 West Lanham Severn Rd. This turns you around and head you back to the Beltway. Lanham Grill will be on your right now next to the Auto dealer. Once you see where it is this will make sense. It is one of those I can see it but I can't get to it things. They do not have lap dances anymore but do have "wall" dances. Still worth the ten bucks.

Good Luck

Member #3947
10-03-05, 21:23
They do not have lap dances anymore but do have "wall" dances. Still worth the ten bucks.

Good LuckHey Southbeach,

When did they stop the lap dances? I was in there a couple of weeks ago and got a great lap dance. They take place to the right of the stage. A wall dance is not the same. :)

Daplush Man

southbeach
10-05-05, 21:16
Daplush,

According to Precious some of the girls were doing some wrong things so no more laps.

Southbeach

Wall dance is not too bad as long as you are facing the right way.

Black Yogi
10-09-05, 19:46
I stop by Lanham Inn Friday night, $5.00 Cover. The place was crowded with people hardly able to get in, saw a couple of good looking dancer, the problem they were just sitting around talking to the guy waiting to go on stag. I saw no one getting any kind of dances. I counted about 7 dancer and they were looking for that next drink, There was one guy trying to touch the dancer and security stop him. That was it for me; I left and went down the street. That was my first and my last time there, it look like a regular sport bar to me. Will give a report on the other later.

Black Yogi

troublefreefu
10-11-05, 13:31
Pebbles is on the job and doin what she does best. Even in the rain she's there at her spot waiting for your business. Hit her at 11am today for the usual. When I dropped her off I noticed another lady who got dropped off and stood around with Pebbles. Be cool and lets keep her busy.

Trouble Free Fun

Woodstock
10-26-05, 09:12
Has mongering ceased in PG Co?

Dulcimer
10-26-05, 20:13
Well, I was in the suburbs of DC for a change and had a chance to stop by the Lanham. It was dinner time on a weeknight, and I stayed from about 6 to 8. Yes, lap dances are back, and for the going rate of a half-jack I enjoyed a good one from Honey. Precious was there and was selling dances also, but despite the Precious posts I was quite content spending some time with the pretty young bubble-butted Honey. Given enough time, enough money, and permission from my SO, I believe she and I could create a new sin.

It was not exactly loaded with caucasians. In fact, I think I was the lone pale face except for a couple of employees. But it was a good time nonetheless. I will repeat, but it's not convenient enough location for me to ever become a regular. I'll still be patronizing the Haven Place far more often.

Dulc

Member #3947
10-29-05, 00:44
Well, I hit my favorite watering spot tonight for about 30 min. I was in the for my favorite dancer "Big Ass Jody". Man, this gurl is thick! I found my target. She greeted me with a peck on the cheeck and we proceeded to the lap dance area. I was overly happy that chairs were in the lapdance area and other patrons were there getting their freak on. I began to do the same. For a half a jackson, I went to heaven. This chick was facing me, booty in my lap, hands all over the titties, and so on. Got to same my pennies so I can have a one on one dance with her at her place. Will let you know when that happpens.

Daplush Man

Yellofvr
11-18-05, 02:03
I was able to make a trip to BT last weekend and might have had the best visit there ever. My provider was not all that great in the looks department, but sometimes it's more about the service than how they look. TS was busy upon my arrival so the massage was first. Standard TS, nothing special but it was after when things got good.

I lay back on the table after the TS and hear the unmistakable sounds of clothes coming off and being hung above. A little soft massage, she flips me over and lays next to me. I get to suck on some nip and rub her kitty while she strokes me. She gives me the HJ motion and I ask for a kiss. She is happy to oblige me with a great BBBJ. I finish and she cleans me up.

Then she lays back down, still in here undies and some kind of girdle contraption (hint hint), rest her head on me and begins to rake her fingers on my boys. A minute later I'm at standing at attention and she seems suprised. Makes a comment on how strong he is and takes care of me BBBJ style once again. Another clean up and we're done.

That's right boy's, 2 BBBJ in the same session from an almost nekked BT therapist. Damn, I'm charming.

da fvr

VanDriver
11-18-05, 13:02
I was able to make a trip to BT last weekend and might have had the best visit there ever. My provider was not all that great in the looks department, but sometimes it's more about the service than how they look. TS was busy upon my arrival so the massage was first. Standard TS, nothing special but it was after when things got good.

I lay back on the table after the TS and hear the unmistakable sounds of clothes coming off and being hung above. A little soft massage, she flips me over and lays next to me. I get to suck on some nip and rub her kitty while she strokes me. She gives me the HJ motion and I ask for a kiss. She is happy to oblige me with a great BBBJ. I finish and she cleans me up.

Then she lays back down, still in here undies and some kind of gurtle contraption (hint hint), rest her head on me and begins to rake her fingers on my boys. A minute later I'm at standing at attention and she seems suprised. Makes a comment on how strong he is and takes care of me BBBJ style once again. Another clean up and we're done.

That's right boy's, 2 BBBJ in the same session from an almost nekked BT therapist. Damn, I'm charming.

da fvr

Hey dude. You know I have complained a couple of times that BT is a waste of time. But, damn! This changes everything. Who should I ask for? Was it a particular time of day that they were not busy and more accomodating?

PM me with intel please.

Luv Da Amp
11-21-05, 22:42
PG Mongers,

I've got a bunch of posts in other parts of the country. Will be visiting College Park this week, and would love to pay a visit to BT. I've RTFF and still don't know where it is. Would someone mind PMing me with the address & hours. Also, is it close to the metro?

Thanks

Rickytickytock
11-22-05, 19:33
I've been visiting BT a lot lately and hadn't found the time to post, but in light of YellowFvr's commentary, I must add my .02:

My girl, Na-Na, has left. I had been seeing her out of the spa and she informed me that she was going home and not coming back for at least a year. This was free of charge FS as we had become FB's after I was a paying customer. When she left, she told me the new owner was very strict about HJ only. Bad news, right? Well....

Apparently the policy is lazily enforced, as I returned to grab a new woman by the name of S...a. She told me that she'd take care of me real good, but I had to provide the hard hat. Sure enough, after my first visit ended in .2 for russian (i hit her in the face, and she missed a few spots when cleaning up, i just didn't have the heart to let her see the next monger that way though) and my next two visits ended in some very rushed FS, for .6.

That's right, the FS was for .6 (and I probably could've gotten away with .4). Drawback: RUSHED! Like,fast . YMMV, but thats probably how its going to be. In order to get this service you'll need to name drop both Na-Na and Mena (who have since left). Tell her you got it EVERY TIME...bring a hard hat, and a modest tip, and you'll get some quickie FS. The massage is pretty good, and the TS is always nice as well...have fun...and keep an eye out in the DC/CL review sections for my short essay on my (fictional) experience last night at Galludet University...

P.S. She is older, not that attractive, and very cautious about noise. Tight as all hell though.

AuggieDoggy
11-26-05, 13:29
Anybody been around the 7-11 on Central ave near Largo. There used to be at least 3 girls there in front of the payphone up til 7 am in the morning. The only reason I didn't get them because on the first night I saw a PG squad car in the adjacent parking lot.

The Speaker
12-01-05, 00:29
I decided to go to Beltsville Therapy on 11/27 to see how everthing was going. To my surprise, NaNa was back. She said she was gone for just 1 month. She is not the best looking one there, but she is friendly, nice when ever I see her. The same girls are there except one that was covering for one who was on vacation. I forgot her name, but she was not good at all, and maybe she will not be there more than a week. Standard table shower, below average massage, finish was dull. She did not want to be touched and keep looking at the curtain like if someone was about to walk in at anytime. I wish they would rotate a little more than they do. I have been seeing the same girls there for years and getting bored with them.

Yellofvr
12-18-05, 23:17
I made a trip to BT last night. It was about 2am and I called ahead to make sure I could at least get a 1/2 hr. Na-na was my therapist, not sure if this the same as the Terpfan's friend. Really rushed massage, maybe 15min and nothing too special. I could tell they were trying to get out. She tells me to flip and I ask for a kiss. Grabs a warm towel, gives me a once over, then proceeds with a nice BBBJ. In and out in probabaly 25min but recieved what I went for, a really fast massage.

.40+.40tip

fvr

LexLuther
12-19-05, 09:41
Last time Lex was in Maryland, he thought he'd like to go to BT. He called info and asked for the number but info could not find it. When Lex got home, he looked on yahoo. He did a search using "massage" and found a "Beltsville Accupressure" at 11033 Balto. Ave. Is this the same place referred to so many times here?

Could one of you mongers answer this please or pm Lex if you prefer?

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther

Mack287
12-20-05, 11:10
Lex,

That is the same place. It can be busy at times, has curtains for doors, and the walls do not go up to the ceiling. 40/60 rates. Get the hour if you can. YMMV.

Mack

Crazy Dick
12-21-05, 00:19
LEX,
It's near Rt 1 and Powder Mill Rd. If you are coming north on Rt 1, it's on the right, go past COSTCO. It's in the next shopping center, on the right. It has a 3 Brothers Rest, and Circuit City. It's not in the shopping center but in the building with the Subway Sub Shop and a florist. It's on the bottom floor of that building, in front of Circuit City. Hope this helps.

Never had FS at BT, never went there for that. A BBBJ is available from Nana, or Sue.

Crazy Dick (So many AMP's and so little money)

Last time Lex was in Maryland, he thought he'd like to go to BT. He called info and asked for the number but info could not find it. When Lex got home, he looked on yahoo. He did a search using "massage" and found a "Beltsville Accupressure" at 11033 Balto. Ave. Is this the same place referred to so many times here?

Could one of you mongers answer this please or pm Lex if you prefer?

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther

Nipponxpress
12-24-05, 21:32
OK. Wasn't really on the prowl this afternoon. I was in the middle of Xmas shopping when my SW-sense started to tingle. To the rear side of the Futon Store -- Replaced the Starbucks near the Petco -- was a young looking Sandra Bernhardt sitting at the corner with some guy. I made eye contact and she returned the stare and looked to her right. Curiously, I right to go behind the stores and checked the rear view. She got up and started walking towards me. I did a quick loop around the building and on the return she was standing there. I slowed down to asked if she needed a ride. She jumped before I got a word out. I guess her MONGER-sense went off as well.

Mary? anyway. She told me she was hungry and wondered if I could help me out with a milkshake. I was caught off guard. Someone speaking french in Laurel was a find. She didn't need a translator because she understood me just fine. I offerred her a milkshake though she was "chilly" and stayed buddled up she took it for .20. I was in the Xmas spirit so I gave her .10 just to be nice.

If you like Sandra Bernhardt (I do) she's for for you.
Face 7 (SW) trying to be realistic but I like Sandra
Skill 7
attitude 7
Little skinny for my taste but I probably repeat

Havin Fun
12-25-05, 17:05
I will keep it short and sweet.

Had a dream I met Ann. She is not fat but a little thick and in mid 30's.TS was nothing special, but ok. Massage as ok but not great. She was "hot" so she stripped to bra and panties. Lots of body grinding followed by an awesomes BBBJ. I think FS might of been on the menu, but wasn't planning on rain , so I had no rain coat to even ask. I will have to revisit this dream sometime.

LexLuther
12-27-05, 16:30
Crazy Dick,

Thanks for the excellent directions. Lex went and checked it out personally a couple days before Christmas. Not too bad.

Lex

VanDriver
12-28-05, 10:20
Gentlemen:
I have read the reports of Ana, NaNa, and Sue at BT, but I cannot locate any physical descriptions.

I am planning on visiting today and would like to make a preferred choice before arriving.

Can one (or all) of you pipe in your take on each of their descriptions?

Dulcimer
12-30-05, 00:09
So is the Lanham Inn place $10 dances? If so I'll just continue to go down the block to Sinsaysionals for $5.You lap dance post is not news anymore. Guess I'm behind in my reading. Where's "Sinsaytions?"

kraft22
12-30-05, 18:39
I thought I would add my experience from BT.
It was sorta hard to spot from Rt 1 and traffic was horrible. Not sure if it is like this all the time, but Friday afternoon was hell.
I get to door and ring bell and see Sophia checking me out through the wooden blind. She leads me back to the little room with curtain for a door and asks how long. I only had time for 30 mins and requested Nana or Sue after reading earlier posts, but both were busy. Sophia assures me that she gives good massage and lifts up my shirt to rub my chest and then gently grab my package ....I am liking this right from the start so I reached down and rubbed her kitty through her pants. I paid the .4 for my massage and got undressed waiting for her to return.
Sophia starts massage and after 5 mins of decent touching she stands at the front of the table and my face is looking right at her front, so why waste any time ...I reached out and unbuttoned her pants and pulled her zipper down. She stepped as side and removed the pants and underwear and then started with the HJ. I motioned to her that I wanted mouth and she looked for a second and then went down for the BBBJ. She would only do this for about 1 min at a time and was concerned about me exploding in her mouth. I had to make her comfortable and was clear I would not pop in her mouth then she just kept at it until I was ready and finished with a brief HJ.
This was a great way to spend my lunch break. From start to finish I was there 20 mins. I got dressed and gave her a .2 tip. She wished me a happy new year and off I went.
This worked great for me. Sophia is about early 40's, nothing special to look at, but for the time and $$ spent I would go back and will ...soon.

Enjoy all, Hopefully, they will stay open for a long time.