PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Dairyman
01-08-05, 18:59
First time I tried this service. I am a vet of AMP's and some of the other Chinese Apartments in Rockville. I called and asked for an appt. in about a half hour. Song was available and I had already checked her pix out on the site. She looked pretty good and small. Showed up at the place and typical two call system. I was greeted at the door with a hug and let the donation at the table. Song was very small and thin wearing a nightgown. She was above average in looks but not a beauty. I could tell she had a pretty good attitude and she spoke english pretty well. The room was a suite and very clean. We went to the bedroom.

Undressed in the bedroom and she asked whether I wanted to shower. I said yes if she would join me. As I showered she soaped me up and covered al the key parts. Not as good as a table shower but she was interested and involved. Played a bit with my asshole shich is always a good sign. Dried off and laid facedwon on the bed. The room had full length mirrors on the closets which gave me the ability to watch and participate. Anyway, she proceeded with an excellent lite sexual massage nude rubbing her tits all over. She kissed an licked my back, legs and feet followed by a nice asian session which I typicall only get in the AMPs. Flipped and she licked and kissed my balls and shaft. She never took me in her mouth but a pretty good start before the condom. Quick CBJ but I wnated to dine myself. Licked her from behind and then on her back. Seemed to cum but may have been faking but who cares? A few minutes there and then moved on to some serious mish banging pretty hard and she did cum this time. I love fucking these small girls. Flipped to Doggie where I got a good view in the mirror. Played with her asshole while in doggie. Never inserted because these girls normally do not like guys to go there but she did not mind the rubbing. I like that. Big pop in doggie.

After washed up and then she gave a good massage for 20 minutes. This was by far the best service I have had in the apt scene. 50 minutes of service, no rush, willing participant and a great attitude.

Song has been there 4 days and does not know how long she will be around. Check her out. I may be back tomorrow.

kraft22
01-09-05, 01:57
The last post here was back over three weeks ago. Is no one screwing anything in Mont Co. ?

OK, heres an update on an unusual AMP in Rockville. I was browsing the City Paper looking for some new talent. There was an add for massage by young girls with long black hair. So, naturally I called. The girl who answers has poor English and trying to get directions to this house was difficult, but I found my way there.
Never experienced any place like this for a massage before. It is in a very nice residential neighborhood right off Old Georgetown Pike. I keep checking the address because I was sure I had the wrong place. I pulled down the driveway and sure enough this little asia girl comes outside and tells me to park my car.
I walked over to the door and there is a MD Dr's sign on the door. She shows me in and it looks like this house is half Dr's office and the other half people live there ?? I am literally following this girl through the house, living room, dining room, kitchen, then we finally get to this back room that has a curtain in the doorway, a massage table set up in the center of the room, and they divider like panels that trying to give some privacy. I really think behind the divider panels was the living room ...very weird.
The girls name was Apple and I was thinking she was very hot and I'll see where this goes. I think she is going to do my massage, but she says the other girl in the back has another customer that is running late and she is much better than her and will give me a great massagie. So we sat and waiting for about 10 minutes while the other girl finished up and Apple takes me back to another room that is a regular bedroom with a massage table set up in it. Apple and Mimi are talking and it seemed that Mimi was upset about the other customer who ram later than expected.
I should have trusted my instinct and just left, but no ...the little head always has to get his way ! Mimi was that nice looking compared to Apple, but I paid the house fee anyway .... they wanted 70 ..all I had was 80. She said she would bring change later. Both girls left and told me to undress for massage. They didn't even clear up the room or table from the last customer.
There were tissues on the floor that probably had the last guys load in them and the towel on the table had not been changed. I grabbed an fresh towel off the shelf and put in down on the table before undressing.
Mimi comes back in a few and starts the massage. It is OK so far she is working on my back, legs, neck ..then her cell phone rings and she starts talking to this guy for about 5 minutes while she is doing my massage. I was not liking this at all. Finally, the call ends and Mimi asks me to turn over and walks to the front of the table and leans over me to massage my chest ...that is when I smell it ....she farted !! The nasty ***** farted and it stunk.
I tried to get beyond this and wanted her focus on the massage. I started rubbing her legs and ass hoping this is where she asks what else I want. She motions to me for hand shake and I say yes. I keep rubbing her ass and asked her to take her pants off. She ignored me so I helped myself to her pants button and started to unzip her front. She didn't want to take them down and only showed me her bush, but I was persistent and keep tugging then down to where I could see her pussy. I wanted those pants off for some DATY action, but I got a finger on puss to play with it and when I smelled my finger it was stinking. I can't believe this I am thinking ..first she farts and now her pussy smells. I just let her finish the hand shake didn't want anything else. After I cum, she wants to clean me up with a paper towel. No hot towel ...a paper towel like a bounty. I ended up cleaning my self up and got dressed right in front of her with her standing there ...no offer to help or anything.
This was the absolute worst service I have ever had at any massage place.

I was completely dressed and she asks for her tip. I told her I was giving her nothing. She got all pissy and said she gave me an hour massage and I owed her a tip. NO WAY. From the time I walked in the door and waited ten minutes for the other customer to finish up, to the no clean up in the room, to the fart, and the stinky pussy ...This girl can go to hell ...no tip ...plus they never gave me back me 10 from paying to much when I didn't have change.

Normally, Asian women are squeaky clean and provide the best service for the price, but stay away from this place. My guess is they will get busted soon. The whole Dr's office thing is kinda strange .... that kinda neighborhood ..it just doesn't fit. The neighbors are going to get suspicious soone ror later.

Benchdog447
01-13-05, 15:36
Last night I had another dream. I had some good luck this year, been saving and decided to take a vacation to an all inclusive resort here in Montg Co for 1.6 total. Oddly, this place looked just like the apartments near Hooters (not behind as the location has moved). In the dream, I was there in June and the weather was awesome.

I called about a date and since the month seems popular with the weather, I will refer to her as June. Greeting at the door was very nice. A good peck on the lips. Face was a 6, body a 7 1/2 (she was clearly healthy which I like but not dining at the fast food joints all day) with a nice natural set of headlights.

I thought this is good. So into the bathroom for the standard shower. She asks if I would like one, should they even ask? Well, she turned on the water and then closed the curtain and handed ME the soap. Did I miss something here? I could do this at my own house! She was still very pleasent, so I was like, lets see what happens.

Off to the bed, where the massage was once again average (RTFF for my last visit to the All Inclusive). Some light kissing, etc. Then the weirdest thing happened. She got out a box of Q-Tips and started to clean my ears. I crap you not!!! This is not some obscure reference to avoid unwanted eyes from catching on. And while I am not the handsomest man, I am not ugly or dirty, I bath and clean regularly. She started on the outside and methodically worked her way in, cleaning both my ears. She tells me, in broken english obviously, how she likes doing it. I am thinking, this is one kinky B**ch.

After 10 minutes of cleaning (I felt like a monkey in Jane Goodall's documentary), we moved on to business. No DFK, but some light lipped interaction, no AR, but a GREAT CBJ. Kept bringing me to the edge and stopping. Then to DATY (but not really, more like flicking the man in the boat) which she enjoyed, then to doggie and mish.

The hot towel afterwards, she asked if I wanted a shower, but I didn't feel like washing myself again. Then an actually good GFE, but the longer it is, the harder it is with the language barrior. So I ask for another massage, which she agreed to.

Not a bad experience but I am hoping my future dreams will take me Downtown instead. Note to self.

Spacetaint
02-22-05, 16:25
Hey all,

I'm looking for a good (discreet) clinic in MoCo for STD testing. Not that I think I've contracted anything...I just want to be on the safe side and have peace of mind. I'd love it if there are some free (or extremely cheap) clinics, as I can't easily spend money without the wife catching wind. Hopefully there are some clinics in Rockville or Gaithersburg.

Sorry to post in the Current Reports area, but I wasn't able to start a new thread.

Peruvian
02-26-05, 08:41
Try Planned Parenthood. You pay what you can pay and if you can afford it, the cost for the range of testing, not including HIV, is around 160. If you have health insurance you can use that, but I'm not sure you want that in your health records. I think they take credit cards, too. Here's URL for the Gaithersburg location: http://www.ppmw.org/clinics/gaithersburg.htm

Planned Parenthood clinics around the country can be located at www.plannedparenthood.org.

I think the check is made out to PPMW, so it's a little discreet. If they work like they do in DC, they deposited the check electronically while I was there and give you the check you wrote right back, so you can dispose of the cancelled check if you want.

I suspect that there are other clinics around, as well. Planned Parenthood is a good organization. Maybe you can disguise the payment as a donation to that organization?

Good luck.

YabbleDabble
02-26-05, 18:36
WTF!? Given the reported HIV rates for the Wash/Balt area, I can't believe testing for HIV is not considered a mandatory part of the whole testing package. Wow.

Peruvian
02-27-05, 07:45
It's all in what you want. In addition, HIV apparently is detected around 4 months after exposure, whereas standard STDs show themselves more quickly, but might not exhibit symptoms either. In addition, from what I understand, the likelihood of contracting HIV from protected sex is pretty slim, whereas one can get other STDs fairly easily. I suggest reading the STD/HIV section of the WSG for more information.

As a word of caution, I contracted an STD from my activities last spring, although my FS activities are always covered. It must have been from kissing, a BBBJ or potentially DATY. Also, on my recent trip for testing, the examiner found what appeared to be a genital wart, which was removed by using liquid nitrogen. I have no idea how long I had that or where I might have picked it up. I'd never had that thorough an examination of my equipment, but since that is the primary area of interest for Planned Parenthood, they pay particular attention. I have to tell you I was a little nervous when Nurse Practioner Cratchit wielded the liquid nitrogen around the equipment and burned that wart off. I wondered whether she was punishing me for my wanton ways?

Dc Travel 2003
03-01-05, 01:27
Even though it is gov't, MD County Gov't offers free confidential and/or anonymous testing for a $10 fee at the Dennis Ave clinic in Silver Spring.

Maryland
2000 Dennis Ave.
Silver Spring, MD
(call for directions)
Identification: Anonymous or Confidential
Cost: Free, $10 donation requested
HIV Contact: Appointment Required (24hrs in advance)
Call 240-777-1760
M,W & F. 8am - 4:30pm
Th. 11am - 6:30pm
Closed Daily from: 12noon - 1pm,
3:30 - 4:30 (thursdays only)
Test Type: Orasure (oral HIV test) and Blood Testing
Oraquick (Tues. Only)
STD Contact(s): Same

gay mag, the blade has these listings

http://www.washblade.com/2005/2-25/calendars/hivcal.cfm

Good luck.

Peruvian
03-01-05, 06:43
Thanks for the info on the Health Dept, Sierra Nike. I had figured that they offered services, as well, but I hadn't checked them out. One can always go to your regular doc. I did that the first time as I really had the need and didn't want to wait to get tested.

Frank M
03-04-05, 23:11
Does anyone have any experience with this add and number. I saw it in another URL.
301-910-8668 Oriental Village .Please PM me.

Thanks

Frank M

Slim2003
03-17-05, 20:56
Hi all,

Did the "Chinese apartment' in Rockville last week.

Was told Yumi was no longer there, but that there was a chinese girl named Linda who was experienced, and a newly arrived young and "inexperienced" Korean named Mimi(?). Made appt. for the Korean. When I called from nearby just before my appt., I was told that the Chinese girl would let me in and I could choose between them.

Once I saw Linda, I made my choice without seeing the Korean. Pretty, petite and a hot body.

I followed the accepted protocol after being led to the room.

I indicated after just a few minutes of massage that I wanted to play. Overall, things were just okay. I think that she was more of a pro, and a little too controlling. She did allow me to pursue multiple positions, but declined DATY after only a few monments. Her act with the moaning and groaning was so obviously fake that it was very distracting. I would not repeat just for this reason. But I don't think you lads need to worry about a session with her because she was going to be leaving in a few days.

I finished and on my way out was sort of introduced to the Korean. The Korean was sitting on a sofa and leaning over the arm so I didn't get a good look at her.

More later,

Slim2003

dss111
04-02-05, 20:36
Dairyman,

What's the number to contact Song?

Regards

Dairyman
04-04-05, 07:51
She was at Sensual Intentions. Long gone now.

Unclejed
04-14-05, 16:38
Then the weirdest thing happened. She got out a box of Q-Tips and started to clean my ears. I crap you not!!! This is common in Asia. There is nothing weird or kinky about this in Asia. It happened to me more than once in Japan, and I was as surprised as you the first time. Asian men apparently like to be mothered. Having your face washed and your ears cleaned is something mom would do right?

DcDonkey
04-14-05, 16:53
I just started working in the Rockville area and decided to check out the AMP action here. Thanks to info found in these forums I was able to hook up with the "Chinese Apartment" in Rockville.

Because I was a first time visitor, there was a lot of cloak & dagger about where the place was but I got good directions and was there on time. I was told that only one chick was available, so when I was greeted by a so-so looking chick that was *very* short I was a little disappointed but was too horny to walk away.

After taking off my clothes, the chick asks if I want to take a shower; I say yes and ask if she would like to join me and she says, "Maybe next time." The shower was a little grubby, so I washed quickly and headed back out to the bedroom.

After a pretty decent massage I was told to turn over and things heated up. I got a half and half that included a CBJ and some rather vigorous ball sucking; she rode on top, a little mish, and then I popped while hitting it doggy style. The chick was pretty enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy herself.

She dressed me and I left two C-notes on the dresser as we had agreed on the phone. The place is close to my office, so I see myself maybe heading back there again, but I will skip the shower next time and hope for a better looking girl.

Marsh Boy
04-18-05, 19:05
Hi guys.

I'll be visiting the Rockville area this weekend. I have been hearing a lot about this "Chinese Apartment" Would like to check it out but I have no idea where it is. I basically know Veirs Mill Rd. and Georgia Ave and the Metro station area in Wheaton. Please send me a private message to give me details on this and any other place in the area that may be worth it and what type of "donations" they typically ask for. I am legit, look at my posts in the Massachusetts forum for verification.

DcDonkey
04-28-05, 14:03
I hit the Chinese Apartment again, but with a different provider this time; Rachel was her name, I highly recommend her. After a shower (in a different bathroom that was *much* cleaner than last time) Rachel came in, immediately flipped me onto my back, oiled up, and gave me a little Russian; I almost popped I was so horny. She insisted on Mish only, but the experience was more than satisfactory. Afterwards I got a nice long massage and headed back to the office.

Aman Tuleev
04-28-05, 22:29
Visited OrientalSpicy. Met Yumi, because she had very good reviews.

Yumi is not small and slim like asian providers. She has enhanced D which feels very naturally with very sensitive nipples. Black shoulder length hair. Very pretty face. Rather good english. She take a shower with me, where she started with very good HJ.

Activities : HJ (in shower); Massage; DATY & CBJTC (after massage); multiportal CFS (after short rest).

Fees : General admission is $.60; tips .40, so totally it was $$.00

Overall, it was GREAT experience.

Be safe,
Aman

Dc Travel 2003
05-07-05, 10:58
SI was busted yesterday and is under survelliance so be careful. Wait until they move if you want to see them. More info when I get it.

See OS (Oriental Spicy) for now or goto to DC.

DcDonkey
05-09-05, 16:18
Took a long lunch and hit the apartment again today. I had a different provider (Miko) than the first two times; she was only OK looking (6-ish), body was also about a 6, but she was super nice and gave a great massage. There was almost a little BBBJ action, but she backed off after doing a bit of licking; I think BBBJ will be on the menu if I get service from the same provider again. The FS was very good, Miko was quite vocal but not in an over-wrought or fake sounding way.

One thing I have found about mongering during the daylight hours, there is no rush whatsoever; Miko seemed disappointed when I didn't stay to have a cigarette and a can of soda afterwards. Don't these women realize that leaving when I'm done is what I'm paying for?

Crazy Dick
05-09-05, 23:32
I copied this post from another board:

Caught in sting advice needed Posted by oper888, 5/6/2005 10:08:13 PM

Fairly new to *** but long experience with hobby in legal venues - vegas, europe, UK, asia. Scheduled appointment with well reviewed agency/well reviewed provider in Maryland, and DAMN wouldn't you know it as I'm driving away I get pulled over by the cops who have staked out the hotel building a case against SI and the girl in question. I was not arrested and was asked for my cooperation as they claimed that they were more interested in the agency than me. He asked me some questions, which I answeared nearly admitting to massage and CBJ but not penetration and the fee paid. He then had me wait around and they moved in on the provider and her next appointment literally catching the poor bastard with his pants down. He had me park down from the room and then bought her out of the room and turned her around took her back in and then came back to me to ask for positive ID.

The detective was overall a decent sort who told me that since I had cooperated with him that he would try to keep things low profile and would not contact me at work or home and that he would be ultimately getting a supeona to have me come testify and he would notify me discreetly by cell phone. He also told me that he could not make me any promises but he has never known the DA to prosecute someone in my shoes. I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not but I got the impression that had I not been as cooperative he may very well have arrested me then and there which would have had very untoward effects on my professional career.

Any expereince with LE such as this?. Just my luck first time out of the box I get busted! Does the Detective's story ring true to you or do you think he might have been feeding me a line. As I was never arrested, I did not receive any Miranda rights so I'm sure anything I may have said to him could not be used against me. Likewise I don't know if they got pictures of me going in or out but would not be suprised.

Should I consult a Lawyer? Any other thoughts or advice?

Woodstock
05-10-05, 11:43
I copied this post from another board:

Caught in sting advice needed Posted by oper888, 5/6/2005 10:08:13 PM

Fairly new to *** but long experience with hobby in legal venues - vegas, europe, UK, asia. Scheduled appointment with well reviewed agency/well reviewed provider in Maryland, and DAMN wouldn't you know it as I'm driving away I get pulled over by the cops who have staked out the hotel building a case against SI and the girl in question. I was not arrested and was asked for my cooperation as they claimed that they were more interested in the agency than me. He asked me some questions, which I answeared nearly admitting to massage and CBJ but not penetration and the fee paid. He then had me wait around and they moved in on the provider and her next appointment literally catching the poor bastard with his pants down. He had me park down from the room and then bought her out of the room and turned her around took her back in and then came back to me to ask for positive ID.

The detective was overall a decent sort who told me that since I had cooperated with him that he would try to keep things low profile and would not contact me at work or home and that he would be ultimately getting a supeona to have me come testify and he would notify me discreetly by cell phone. He also told me that he could not make me any promises but he has never known the DA to prosecute someone in my shoes. I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not but I got the impression that had I not been as cooperative he may very well have arrested me then and there which would have had very untoward effects on my professional career.

Any expereince with LE such as this?. Just my luck first time out of the box I get busted! Does the Detective's story ring true to you or do you think he might have been feeding me a line. As I was never arrested, I did not receive any Miranda rights so I'm sure anything I may have said to him could not be used against me. Likewise I don't know if they got pictures of me going in or out but would not be suprised.

Should I consult a Lawyer? Any other thoughts or advice?If the person who originally posted this on the other board reads my post, I strongly advise that you not only consult a lawyer, you retain his services immediately! I experienced nearly exactly the same thing at the H&H Flotation Spa in DC in 1995, PM me for the details. I, too, was concerned about the effects on my professional career, as I had a TS/SCI security clearance. Only recently has it come back to haunt me.

Dc Travel 2003
05-11-05, 21:14
For those of you who can't stay away, SI is now Asian Heat.

http://asianheatinc.com/

Stricter screening so be ready with references.

DcDonkey
05-12-05, 14:31
For those of you who can't stay away, SI is now Asian Heat.

http://asianheatinc.com/

Stricter screening so be ready with references.I checked out their website and the screening process is a total pain for someone like myself who has only been to one other place in the last year or so. I've been to other providers but it was a loooong time ago, so I guess I may never be able to sample the wares at SI/AH.

I wonder if they would accept references from mongers?

DC Donkey

LexLuther
05-12-05, 18:58
Lex went to the website hoping to get a look at some cute asian muff. Naturally, like most of these places, the pictures are not of real girls who work there. But when I saw their foolish screening requirements, the first thing I thought was that this site itself could be a police sting.

In any event, I seriously doubt that if it is in fact a real site, these folks are going to check a guys bona fides by calling other providers. Most escorts don't actually answer their phones, but prefer to take messages. Any spa or other type of place is unlikely to give out info in any event and who the hell gives the real info to providers anyway?

Just my two cents.

Lex

Mr Jon
05-14-05, 00:16
This is pertly standard verification requirements used my many escorts, independent and agencies. Only difference is most escorts require the name/number/work or the references, but usually not both. The majority of escorts are happy to provide references, especially if they require them themselves.

DcDonkey
05-25-05, 15:56
Got another lunchtime mongering fix today at the apartment and they're getting ready to implement some sort of PIN number system. When I made my second call today they asked me to give them a PIN number for future reference. If you haven't been to the apartment in a while, you may want to call them so you don't get frozen out.

I'm getting a little bit bummed out because; while the service is great (still haven't had more than one cup of coffee though), place is clean, don't get rushed, etc. at the apartment; there are only two chicks there and neither of them are really all that good looking. My second trip there I had a different provider and she was pretty cute, but she was only there for a week or two.

Now with all the paranoia around here and increased screening, I feel like I'm kind of stuck at the apartment. I tried calling a couple of providers I found through various websites, but came up empty. I'm looking for daytime incall in the Rockville area, I don't mind spending a little more for quality either; if you've got the goods hit me up via PM.

Happy Mongering,

DC Donkey

PS - I know at least one other monger was at the apartment around lunch today 'cause I saw his shoes on the way in!

rip3138
07-04-05, 12:10
Has anyone tried http://www.elitedcescorts.com/

Any opinions? Rates seem decent

DcDonkey
07-09-05, 01:33
The following review is fiction, just a flight of fantasy.

I've been mongering again for a couple of months and have been hitting the Chinese Apartment exclusively about once every three weeks or so. But like I've said in previous posts, for the most part, the chicks were only average looking but the service was always great. Still they had the same girls there for a couple of weeks and so I decided to branch out and try another provider.

I decided to try eros-dc to find a provider and set up an appointment with a woman named Brook/Brina who advertised a "true GFE". When I showed up and the woman looked nothing like her pictures I should have just turned around and left, but I was too horny to leave. After a couple of minutes of small talk we headed to the bedroom to get to business, the chick had the cheapest, nastiest blanket I've ever seen used in a home on her bed. The service was OK, I'd give it about a 6 but only because she was very compliant with all requests.

I'm used to AMP service where there is a massage either before or afterwards and the women say little or nothing, but this broad wouldn't shut up. If by "true GFE" she meant that she was annoying and wouldn't stop talking about herself, then it was definitely a GFE. I wanted to ask her, "Honey, don't you know what I come here for is to not talk?"

Anyway if you see a provider around named Brooke/Brina in Gaithersburg where you have to call a Florida # don't bother.

Dudeman-12
07-18-05, 09:50
Guys,

I get out to monger maybe 5 to 6 times a year due to monetary and wife issues.
Just wanted to say be careful guys. I was coming from the Block driving home and was pulled over and charged with a DWI. The stop was barely a 1/4 mile from my house.

Just wanted to say be careful driving out there.

Dudeman

Chrisser
08-08-05, 11:27
Hi Guys,

I was out last week around Gaithersburg and I swear there was a WSW walking around. I did stop at a stop sign and she looked a few times, the problem is that she was right by the G'burg police department.

Did anybody else see her?

I am still looking for a latino sw or house in Gaithersburg or Rockville area.

MeeGook
08-12-05, 16:18
Had the pleasure this week of getting a little sunshine in Bethesda by visiting nycsins dot com and making an appointment. The photos are accurate -- I'd say closer to 5'1" than the posted height, very slim all over except the natural D's. What you can't tell is that she has a great personality and really enjoys what she is doing. All the standard fare of a full *asian* GFE is offered.

For me this means that your GF undresses you, dries you off after your shower, gives you a nice massage if you need one, washes you if you get a shower afterward, and helps you get dressed. Oh, and somewhere in between all those activities you get a nice BBBJ, CFS in just about any position you can think of, DFK, and DATY. All the while your GF of the moment is all smiles and eager to please. Of course YMMV, but as many have said on the board(s), treat 'em nice and with respect and they will help you live out your fantasy.

And then I woke up from my daydream and realized I was still stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the beltway's outer loop.

Peace, MG.

VanDriver
08-16-05, 07:56
I had a hunkering for some Kimchi the other day and decided to call Sino and see Nina again. I had seen her about 6-8 months ago, but I guess she went on "vacation" for awile and recently appeared again on her website.

Sino used to have 2 locations...one on Rockville pike south near the Beltway and one more north. SInce I was in Bethesda, the one near the Beltway would have worked fine.

So, I called their old number that I had programmed on my cell phone and some Asian girl answers the telephone and says that, although she does not work with them anymore, she can make the appointment with Nina for me. I said great and asked in which location she would be. This girl proceeds to give me the 3rd degree and says the they only have one location and have always had one location. Then tells me to call the number on the website.

After figuring out how to "surf" the web with my cell phone, I get the correct number for Sino and call them. More BS. Because it had been 6-8 months ago (actually prior ot CPHC's last "vacation" so maybe longer), I told this other Asian girl that I wanted an appointment with Nina but do not remember where the location is. This chick tells me that if I had been there before, I should remember the location. And, she will not tell me where it is.

So, if I want to see Nina, find the location and call her. Long story short (or maybe still long), I cannot remember for the life of me the address of Nina's incall location. To bad, I really could have used viewing her large aerolas with matching mammaries.

So, I decided to head up to Ellicott City to Hana to see what could be had. See my post in Baltimore for intel.

Oh, by the way, anybody with the exact address for the High-Rise where Nina performs. Feel free to PM me with the info.

DcDonkey
08-17-05, 16:24
The first time I called "the apartment", they were discreet but didn't give me a hard time about where to go. Vandriver, you only have 7 posts, how do we know you're the real deal and not LEO?

VanDriver
08-18-05, 08:31
I have been mongering for 6-7 years now, but only found out about this site within the last year and a half. I know it is 6-7 years b/c that's when my SO had our first child and my private activities with her screetched to a crawl.

I am working on giving as much intel as I can, but it does not make sense to speak of ladies and AMPs I have seen in the not so recent past.

Bear with me, I'll provide intel as I gather it.

As for LE, I know that my word means nothing now, but what the hell. I am not. I had visited Sino 4 times about 6-8 months ago. At that time, they had two incalls...one in northern Rockville in a highrise building where you needed to be buzzed in, and a second at the southern end of Rockville Pike near the beltway in a highrise that simply had a front desk on the left side of the lobby that you simply walked past to the first floor apartment on the right side of the hall outfitted with multiple dead-bolt locks. Hopefully this will jar your memory of the more southern incall on Rockville Pike and quench your desire to know I am not LE as I have visited them multiple times.

Nina, who has wonderful breasts, also has the honor of having rather large arealas (which I dig). I saw her the one time at the more northern location.

A few weeks ago, I tried to make an appointment with Nina and the older lady (at least she sounded old) who answered the telephone told me that she now lives in the more southern apartment (so no incall there), and the only incall they have is at the more northern end of 355. She was very nice and willing to make an appointment for me with Nina, but not for 4 more hours. Since I live near the Eastern Shore, I was not willing to take a 5pm appointment and get into the rush hour traffic at 6pm to get home 3 hours later. Unfortunately, at that time I did not get the address b/c there was no need.

This past time, however, another, younger sounding woman, answered the phone and said that if I had been there once before, I should know where it is. Since that is not my part of town, she was wrong.

I'd still like to go see Nina; hopefully somebody here with PM me with the address, or I'll keep trying Sino directly...maybe from my work phone.

Or, maybe I'll forget Sino altogether and go to one of my favorite AMPs in DC and save myself $40. Who knows!

Anyway, I am not LE; never even had an idea that I would like to attempt to protect society. I guess I am just selfish that way. Not that I am anti-LE (as I feel they should protect us, not by screwing with our hobby, but real crimes), I am just a pussy when it comes to people shooting at me. Just my opinion.

Now I will humbly get down off my soapbox.

VD

Aman Tuleev
08-18-05, 23:53
Now I will humbly get down off my soapbox.

VD
:D

I had the same situation several months ago. The woman on phone rejected me to make appointment. I wrote an e-mail on address I've got on sino-web-page. I described the situation, that I was there, and it was in some place and I do not remember exactly where. The answer was very fast, they asked excuses and proposed to call them again. I call them and they set up appointment.

I wasn't there long time, cuz my fave provider is in corea now, that's why I can not tell you the address. But, hope that this will help you. You should to understand, the woman on phone speaks engrish rather bad.

Be safe,
Aman

DcDonkey
08-22-05, 11:01
If you've RTFF, then you know I'm an AMP guy, but I'm looking for something different these days. Do any of you mongers out there know of any GOOD LOOKING in-call providers in Montgomery county that do lunch time appointments?

If you've got something, hit me up via PM.

Thanks,

DC Donkey

VanDriver
08-29-05, 22:36
The first time I called "the apartment", they were discreet but didn't give me a hard time about where to go. Vandriver, you only have 7 posts, how do we know you're the real deal and not LEO?Not for nothing, but 19 posts does not a senior member make.

I'll just keep chugging along and rack up my reports as I earn them. Next report coming in regard to Rockville apartment momentarily.

VanDriver
08-29-05, 22:53
Last week, before going on vacation, I decided I needed some R&R (or maybe that's R and AR). So, I called the place from NY.

Although it appears that they are only in VA, they also have an arena in Rockville or Bethesda. Anyway, in Montgomery county.

The place was a little difficult to locate, but, after taking the elevator 4 floors and the stairs to the 5th, I was met by Mai-Le. Although as I previously posted, I like large breasted (mostly naturally endowed), Mai-Le had small but perky As with nice nips. (No pun nor offense intended). She must weigh 90 pounds soaking wet.

When she saw me, she acted if I were her old boyfriend from years ago about whom she fantasized while taking care of her husband all of these years. She kept saying how hot and handsome I was. I am not an ugly guy, but I am sure not a model either. Sometimes this BS about how good looking or hung you are tends to ruin it for me. No matter how good looking or hung you are, there is always another monger better looking or with a larger piece of junk. Sometimes I just wish that they would be a little more down to earth, rather than go overboard. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it.

Went into the bathroom with her and both of us got into the shower together. She washed me, I washed her. After we were both satisfied we were clean, we went into the bedroom for a 4-5 minute massage. Since I hate massages, this was perfect. There was alot of AR going on and both of us seemed to get into it...I know I did. While performing AR, she grabbed my junk, placed it between my legs, and went to town AR then shaft-licking, ball-licking, etc. Very nice touch.

On the flip, she stumbled while placing on the cover, so I know it was there. Sometimes, they are so skillfull that you think you're getting BBBJ while it is indeed CBJ. It was still good although she did not DT. You've got to figure that these girls know what they are doing, and DT should be a mandatory pre-requisite skill.

After the CBJ, she roder CG for awhile until she got tired. Then, she laid down for some missionary. While waiting for me to insert, she "flicked the switch" for the 5-10 seconds it took me to get her into position for missionary. Then, she kept flicking it while occasionally grabbing my nuts.

Next came doggie. She seemed to like it when I played with her starfish while going from behind. I wondered if GK was available. Probably not with such a small frame. But, who knows.

Finished rather quickly in doggie. We layed there for awhile, then took another shower. While in the shower, I asked for another pop. I was pleasantly surprised when the answer was yes.

Finished up again, cleaned each other up, and went on my merry way.

The last time I used this service was under another name and my provider was Rose (who is here now). Rather large, but possibly enhanced, gazoombas. She was a real trooper.

This company has an A+ in my book, although I will probably try for another provider next time, somebody with large breasts!

MeeGook
08-30-05, 16:39
Van,

You and I seem to have similar tastes. Have you tried SUN? See my post below. Based on your comments you may find her to your liking.

She is now in Tysons, but when I saw her she was in same place you were at.

Peace,

MG

VanDriver
08-30-05, 21:19
Van,

You and I seem to have similar tastes. Have you tried SUN? See my post below. Based on your comments you may find her to your liking.

She is now in Tysons, but when I saw her she was in same place you were at.

Peace,

MGDamn, I was hoping that Sun would be available in Mont. county as Tysons is a little too far for me.

Any idea who is at the Mont county location? The last time I saw Mai-Le, but her chesticles were smaller than mine. Just kidding. But they were not the C-D cups I really love on the Asian ladies.

MeeGook
08-31-05, 16:07
I have no clue who's in Mont Co. I have the opposite geography from you. It's easy for me to get to Tysons Corner, difficult to get to Mont. Co. unless I have a business trip that takes me around the beltway.

It looks like they are off for a long weekend after tomorrow, maybe they'll shuffle the ladies again next week.

MG

Dairyman
09-01-05, 10:48
I had a very similar session with mai-le. One of the best sessions i have ever had. Silmilar routine with the following differences. I got a few minutes of BBBJ before the cover came on. I agree she stumbled in putting on the cover but who cares. I had a great DATY session the highlight was sticking my tongue well up the starfish...she seemed to really like that. After that zesty session a great mish until the pop...a great session there as well.

Another brief massage when I asked for another pop. She got some cream and I jerked myself off while she did the same. The highlight was a finger on my free hand well inside her asshole. That bunghole has some experience. I think greek may be in the offering.

I had a session with Eva the prior week. She is beautiful and the her shaved kitty is an ATF. Nice girl and a very nice session. Just lower key.

VanDriver
09-01-05, 12:56
Good afternoon gentlemen:

Does anybody have any intel on AMP Women with large labia lips?

Yes I know. My ATF is AMP women with large knockers, but one with large labia is beautiful to me.

A combination of large cans and labia lips would be perfect.

Ahhh, Utopia!

VanDriver
09-01-05, 12:57
I had a very similar session with mai-le. One of the best sessions i have ever had. Silmilar routine with the following differences. I got a few minutes of BBBJ before the cover came on. I agree she stubled in putting on the cover but who cares. I had a great DATY session the highlight was sticking my tongue well up the starfish. She seemed to really like that. After that zesty session a great mish until the pop. A great session there as well.

Another brief massage when I asked for another pop. She got some cream and I jerked myself off while she did the same. THe highlight was a finger on her free hand well inside her asshole. That bunghole has some experience. I think greek may be in the offering.

I had a session with Eva the prior week. She is beautiful and the her shaved kitty is an ATF. Nice girl and a very nice session. Just lower key.I must admit that when Mai-Le gets back from NY, I am going to try to navigate the starfish.

Has anybody had any luck with her with the 3rd input?

DcDonkey
09-06-05, 14:06
Not for nothing, but 19 posts does not a senior member make.

I'll just keep chugging along and rack up my reports as I earn them. Next report coming in regard to Rockville apartment momentarily.Hey man,

I'm still pretty new and trying to toe the line with regard to forum rules and such; my understanding that giving info to someone with a couple of posts, asking for things like addresses was a BIG NO-NO. I won't say that I didn't mean to impugn your credentials as a monger, because I clearly did, but the only reason I did was to be a good member of the community.

Did you ever find the info you were looking for? Hit me up via PM if you're still looking SE.

DCD

VanDriver
09-06-05, 22:05
Hey man,

I'm still pretty new and trying to toe the line with regard to forum rules and such; my understanding that giving info to someone with a couple of posts, asking for things like addresses was a BIG NO-NO. I won't say that I didn't mean to impugn your credentials as a monger, because I clearly did, but the only reason I did was to be a good member of the community.

Did you ever find the info you were looking for? Hit me up via PM if you're still looking SE.

DCDDonkey,

No hard feelings. In fact, I went to the Sino site last week but it was down. So, I went to CPHC instead, my old stomping grounds. See the DC section for that report.

I will, indeed, PM you for the Sino address because I really miss seeing Nina's silver dollar (or better) sized attributes.

Vandriver

Bobby Jacob
09-07-05, 23:48
Hey Guys,

I have been a member since quite a while, recently moved into the DC area and this is probably my first posting here.

Had an interesting weekend to say the least. Firstly, tried out one of the escort agencies listed in the yellow pages. This approach had worked out remarkably well in Europe earlier, but out here it bombed quite miserably. Total rip off. Big mistake that I paid the money upfront. After that, ended up with nothing.

The next day was somewhat better. Hooked up with Bailey (CL). BBW, but nice. Had a good time for 2C.

I am not too much into the AMP experience. Somehow, I prefer a greater racial variety. If anyone has any good tips, please do feel free to share them with me. In the meantime, keep it rolling guys.

DcDonkey
09-12-05, 17:27
Hey Guys,

I have been a member since quite a while, recently moved into the DC area and this is probably my first posting here.

Had an interesting weekend to say the least. Firstly, tried out one of the escort agencies listed in the yellow pages. This approach had worked out remarkably well in Europe earlier, but out here it bombed quite miserably. Total rip off. Big mistake that I paid the money upfront. After that, ended up with nothing.

The next day was somewhat better. Hooked up with Bailey (CL). BBW, but nice. Had a good time for 2C.

I am not too much into the AMP experience. Somehow, I prefer a greater racial variety. If anyone has any good tips, please do feel free to share them with me. In the meantime, keep it rolling guys.Bailey / Brandy / Brina in Gaithersburg? I hooked up with her once, but never again, she wouldn't shut up!

My first tip to you is RTFF, the clues are here, you just have to read between the lines. I had been out of the hobby for five+ years, but with the information I was able to glean from this board and others I've been able to find plenty of providers.

Peace,

DCD

DcDonkey
09-19-05, 10:57
I dreamed that after a trip to provider in Vienna, I decided to give Nina and the apartment another shot.

It was close and convenient, but that's all it was, Nina is nice enough to look at but there's really no heat there. I don't know if that's a fair criticism or not, but until she started asking me about what my favorite clubs are in DC while I was getting dressed Nina didn't really engaged with me in anything more than a perfunctory manner.

Don't get me wrong, the service was good (not great) and the massage was excellent; I love the fact that she asked if she could put lotion on my feet. Silly girl, of course you can put lotion on my crusty dogs!

My other big complaint is that she definitely shorted me by about 20 minutes, I guess last time I was more agressive in going for that second cup of coffee and she knew I had to get back to work. The time before this I had to wait around for like 15 minutes because of a phone problem on their end and now the short hour. I'm thinking this may have been last visit to the apartment for a while.

Bobby Jacob
09-19-05, 20:04
Bailey / Brandy / Brina in Gaithersburg? I hooked up with her once, but never again, she wouldn't shut up!

My first tip to you is RTFF, the clues are here, you just have to read between the lines. I had been out of the hobby for five+ years, but with the information I was able to glean from this board and others I've been able to find plenty of providers.

Peace,

DCDHmm. I have been digging through the forums for a while now. Unfortunately, financial conditions do not permit me to indulge in these activities too often. I am a lot more interested in the street action though. Probably the risks involved give me a kick. Any pointers for a first timer at sampling the street action?

DcDonkey
09-20-05, 00:52
Hmm. I have been digging through the forums for a while now. Unfortunately, financial conditions do not permit me to indulge in these activities too often. I am a lot more interested in the street action though. Probably the risks involved give me a kick. Any pointers for a first timer at sampling the street action?Check out the DC forum, there is a lot more on street action in DC.

Myself, I'm more of an AMP or in-call kind of guy; the street stuff isn't my scene.

Tom D
09-21-05, 00:36
I am from Chicago area and going to be in MD for a couple of weeks. I read quite a few comments about AMPs and Chinese apartments on this board. Since I am new to this area and do not know where these places are, I would appreciate if someone posts some contact info or send me some info. How I can I fund the info about these places on the web?

Thanks

DcDonkey
09-21-05, 10:00
I would appreciate if someone posts some contact info
It says very clearly in the forum rules *NOT* to post contact info on the boards and guys with no information to share tend not to get a lot of responses.

Provide some intel and *maybe* someone will help you out.

Donkey

DcDonkey
09-22-05, 12:25
I decided I needed a lunchtime fix today, but it seemed like all the providers in this area were booked up through about 4pm. Seriously, I called at least a half dozen different providers before I finally found someone with an open appointment that fit my schedule. I guess I've just been lucky in the past with always getting same day service, in the future I know to plan ahead a bit more.

I will post a report later today about what went down.

DcDonkey
09-22-05, 16:54
I had quite a dream at lunch time today.

I went to a condo about 5-7 minutes from my office in Rockville and was greeted by a slightly older, MILF-y type of provider; I felt like a teenager banging the hot older lady whose yard he cuts. She greeted me like we were old friends, DFK and grinding as soon as I walked in the door. We quickly retired to the bedroom where the provider pushed me to the bed and demanded to give me a BBBJ that was something special; I thought she was going to get me right away, but I was able to hold out. She grabbed a cover and pushed her ass up in the air towards me, I slid in and pounded away until we both collapsed in an exhausted heap when I busted a nut 15 minutes later.

After gently caressing my face and chest while I layed there in post-coital bliss, we had a really nice chat, something I've never really had before with a provider. She eventually got me a warm cloth and cleaned me up and immediately dove back in for round two of BBBJ, after reaching full mast I asked her how she wanted me and she replied with a truly breathtaking, bed-rattling, ass smacking, nut tugging, cock-squeezing RCG. I couldn't get another nut despite her best efforts including more BBBJ (but I was warned not to CIM) and some oiled up Russian. Finally we gave up and I took a brief shower before heading back to the office.

Mongers seeking information about this very vivid dream should have info of their own to share or have provided quality intel in the past on the board, I'm growing weary of dudes with 3 posts asking for numbers and such.

Bobby Jacob
09-23-05, 07:17

I went to a condo about 5-7 minutes from my office in Rockville and was greeted by a slightly older, MILF-y type of provider; I felt like a teenager banging the hot older lady whose yard he cuts. She greeted me like we were old friends, DFK and grinding as soon as I walked in the door. We quickly retired to the bedroom where the provider pushed me to the bed and demanded to give me a BBBJ that was something special; I thought she was going to get me right away, but I was able to hold out. She grabbed a cover and pushed her ass up in the air towards me, I slid in and pounded away until we both collapsed in an exhausted heap when I busted a nut 15 minutes later.

After gently caressing my face and chest while I layed there in post-coital bliss, we had a really nice chat, something I've never really had before with a provider. She eventually got me a warm cloth and cleaned me up and immediately dove back in for round two of BBBJ, after reaching full mast I asked her how she wanted me and she replied with a truly breathtaking, bed-rattling, ass smacking, nut tugging, cock-squeezing RCG. I couldn't get another nut despite her best efforts including more BBBJ (but I was warned not to CIM) and some oiled up Russian. Finally we gave up and I took a brief shower before heading back to the office.

Mongers seeking information about this very vivid dream should have info of their own to share or have provided quality intel in the past on the board, I'm growing weary of dudes with 3 posts asking for numbers and such.Way to go! I would really love to get my hands on the MILF in question, but knowing that I have just a few posts out here and having no worthwhile intel to share, I'd rather not bug you for specifics.

All the same, any general pointers for newbies would be greatly appreciated. I have tried my luck with the phonebook and craigslist with different, but equally disappointing results. Maybe some day in the distant future I'll have some worthwhile intel to exchange.

In the meantime, keep dreaming man! Greatly encouraging for us mere mortals. :-)

Tom D
09-23-05, 15:34
I am from out of the area and I have some limited but good experiences at a Chinese apartment in Rockville that I would like to share. I visited them a few times, I left happy every time and I thought it was a bargain for the money. Most of time they have your good-looking young girls who are nice and friendly. If you more info, you can send me private message.

Tom

VanDriver
09-24-05, 00:55

Mongers seeking information about this very vivid dream should have info of their own to share or have provided quality intel in the past on the board, I'm growing weary of dudes with 3 posts asking for numbers and such.

Hey Donkey...
Was this the condo we spoke of at an earlier time where you take the elevator to the 4th floor, then the stairs to the 5th? If so, could you provide a name of your counterpart in the dream?

In answer to your question on Nina; no, I did not get the chance to see her before she left. But, I will definately see her if she returns.

DcDonkey
09-26-05, 09:27
Hey Donkey...
Was this the condo we spoke of at an earlier time where you take the elevator to the 4th floor, then the stairs to the 5th? If so, could you provide a name of your counterpart in the dream?

In answer to your question on Nina; no, I did not get the chance to see her before she left. But, I will definately see her if she returns.I don't recall that conversation, but no, this place is a second floor walk-up in the Rockville / Gaithersburg area. PM me for details.

OneSearch
09-26-05, 18:09
I am from out of the area and I have some limited but good experiences at a Chinese apartment in Rockville that I would like to share. I visited them a few times, I left happy every time and I thought it was a bargain for the money. Most of time they have your good-looking young girls who are nice and friendly. If you more info, you can send me private message.

TomIf it is the same Chinese apartment in Rockville, I have had many wonderful fantastic episodes there with only one slightly dis-appointing. I recommend whole heart.

DcDonkey
09-29-05, 15:21
I dreamed that I went back to an "apartment" in Rockville today.

My provider was the lovely Akemi, she's very pretty and gives a lovely massage and CBJ with good eye contact. Unfortunately the service included a very lame fake O. Not much to tell other than that.

DcDonkey
10-04-05, 11:53
I have been posting on this board for about six months now and as I've had more to report and share, I find myself under siege by lurkers with 0 posts asking for phone numbers and addresses for providers. My response to you lurkers has been and always will be RTFF!

Without bothering anyone with stupid PMs like the one I just got ("Can I have the phone number and address for the Rockville apartment?"), I was able to find all the information I needed by RTFF and you can too. PM-ing for phone numbers and addresses is not the way to win friends and influence people on this board unless you have information to share.

Don't be a lazy jerkoff, RTFF!

DC Donkey

PS - Many thanks to Bobby Jacob for *not* making this mistake.

Niciod Man
10-04-05, 20:43
Are there any girls on this site you all recommend?

VanDriver
10-04-05, 22:27
I apologize for not posting this earlier, but, for some reason, I have been unable to log into the Guide.

Anyway, went to see Koni 2 Sundays ago at my favorite...CPHC. Told the SO I had to go to run errands and managed to steal away for a few hours.

Service was fantastic (as always) and she made me promise to come see her again when she returns from vacation. She is on vacation from 10/1/05 - 10/8/05. She'll be back in the office on Sunday, 10/9/05.

However, after reading the stories on std's, etc., you guys really freaked me out! I know that I am clean, but I have no idea what you other dudes have! And, with the AR tongue lashing I just received, I just hope it was covered!

Monger on fellas! Still looking for the provider with large cans and large labia!
Any word?

VanDriver
10-04-05, 22:31
I have been posting on this board for about six months now and as I've had more to report and share, I find myself under siege by lurkers with 0 posts asking for phone numbers and addresses for providers. My response to you lurkers has been and always will be RTFF!

Without bothering anyone with stupid PMs like the one I just got ("Can I have the phone number and address for the Rockville apartment?"), I was able to find all the information I needed by RTFF and you can too. PM-ing for phone numbers and addresses is not the way to win friends and influence people on this board unless you have information to share.

DC Donkey

Donkey:

I agree. I have been getting same BS from these guys. I know that we all are new to this forum once, but RTFF, make some contributions, then PM. In fact, if you just RTFF (like we all once did), you won't have the need to PM.

I guess there are just certain types of people who expect to be given things rather than work for them...entitlements? NO! Stop sitting around and expecting others to do the work for you. Get off your ass and contribute for the common good of the monger.

VanDriver
10-04-05, 22:36

DC Donkey

AND I QUOTE:

[name deleted by Vandriver]
Reports: 1 Infor Request
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am kinda new. Could you send me infor on this place?

[name deleted by Vandriver]
Reports: 1 Re: Infor Request
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. Why? Do you think I am a LE or is there some other protocol that I violated?

MY RETORT....I have no idea if you are LE and yes you did violate the protocal to RTFFF (RTFF First)!

Bobby Jacob
10-09-05, 13:53

DC Donkey

PS - Many thanks to Bobby Jacob for *not* making this mistake.Thanks man!

I havent had much time to satisfy my mongering urges of late. I should find some time next week though, and I will post my results out here.

In the interim, to assist all the newbies in town, I'm considering the idea of writing up a short digest summarizing all the previous posts out here in MoCo.

Any thought on ideas on how to format/structure the said digest?

Bobby Jacob
10-09-05, 17:30
Fellow Mongers,

I think a format as follows would serve the purpose.

Identifier: Akemi
Name: Akemi
Group: Rockville Appt
Donations:
Rating:
Face:
Body
Attitude:
Service:
Notes:
Report:
09/30/05-dcdonkey
-----------------------------------------
Identifier: Koni
Name: Koni
Group: CPHC
Donations:
Rating:
Face:
Body
Attitude:
Service:
Notes: On vacation 10/01/05 - 10/08/05
Reports:
10/06/05-vandriver

I intend to RTFF on behalf of all the lazy characters out there (and for my own enlightenment of course).

I wouldnt refuse any form of assistance in this noble quest for nirvana. In particular, if there is anybody willing to share the workload, we could divide up the reports into date ranges and summarize in parallel. Also, any suggestions/ideas/improvements will be much welcome.

Bob.

Hammerin61
10-11-05, 20:38
I can't believe I finally found Jackson's new site. With me not being a big-time monger like some of you other guys, I only occasionally posted on the old site whenever I had something worthwhile to contribute, but I eventually did manage to get to Senior status with the handle of "Hammerin".

Two weeks ago, while in the DC area on business, I was unsuccessful in getting to see any of my ATF'S and finally called Oriental-Spicy to see Yumi, who was very good in the past, but was not available until too late for my schedule, so I broke one of my strictest mongering rules and let my little head dictate to my big head, resulting in trying the unreviewed Mimi and, consequently, had one of the poorest experiences with an AMP provider that I've ever had in several years of visiting the local AMP establishments. In fact, thanks to the old boards and review sites, I've had nearly always outstandingly wonderful AMP experiences, but my session with Mimi at Oriental-Spicy in Rockville was not very satisfactory at all. That's just another example of why these boards and review sites are so helpful to all of us.

Review: No help with the shower, very mediocre massage, horrible CBJ, no DATY, poor CG and mish positions, rushed service. In fact, after we finished I just laid there to make her give me some more of her lame massage to at least get some of the hour's time that I paid for. If she ever comes back to Oriental-Spicy, avoid her like the avian flu.

Hammerin61

DcDonkey
10-12-05, 00:47
Fellow Mongers,

I think a format as follows would serve the purpose.

Identifier: Akemi
Name: Akemi
Group: Rockville Appt
Donations:
Rating:
Face:
Body
Attitude:
Service:
Notes:
Report:
09/30/05-dcdonkey
Identifier: Koni
Name: Koni
Group: CPHC
Donations:
Rating:
Face:
Body
Attitude:
Service:
Notes: On vacation 10/01/05 - 10/08/05
Reports:
10/06/05-vandriver

I intend to RTFF on behalf of all the lazy characters out there (and for my own enlightenment of course).

I wouldnt refuse any form of assistance in this noble quest for nirvana. In particular, if there is anybody willing to share the workload, we could divide up the reports into date ranges and summarize in parallel. Also, any suggestions/ideas/improvements will be much welcome.

Bob.

With my newfound powers as a Sr. Member, I've created a review thread Bobby. I would suggest posting your template there and let's see what happens.

Bobby Jacob
10-16-05, 09:02
I had a dream featuring the same MILF reported by dcdonkey. Absolutely incredible experience. The BBBJ is worth killing for. She does know how to put that tongue to good use!

Will definitely do a follow-up visit sometime soon. A billion thanks to the vivid dreamer for the pointer.

DcDonkey
10-17-05, 10:48
I had a dream featuring the same MILF reported by dcdonkey. Absolutely incredible experience. The BBBJ is worth killing for. She does know how to put that tongue to good use!

Will definitely do a follow-up visit sometime soon. A billion thanks to the vivid dreamer for the pointer.

No worries mate! Glad to help someone who was trying to help themself.

I have an appointment with the lovely Britney from NYCSins later today; I will post a full report and let y'all know if she lives up to all the hype.

DCD

OneSearch
10-17-05, 18:38
OK, I look up the abbrevation RTFF and know what the letters mean, BUT what does that mean. It is a little complex to know what is going on. I read, and read, and see nothing that directly relates. Is there another page I am missing called the Fucking Forum?

Lighten up guys. We all are trying to get along. I would like to contribute some, but some of youses responses are a little harsh and critical.

Yellofvr
10-18-05, 18:36
Hey guys, check todays Post. There's an ad for a Rockville AMP listed with all the other fine establishments. Could this be true?? I thought AMPS were done in MoCo.

Yellofvr

DcDonkey
10-19-05, 12:44
Hey guys, check todays Post. There's an ad for a Rockville AMP listed with all the other fine establishments. Could this be true?? I thought AMPS were done in MoCo.

Yellofvr

I saw that ad for a place in Rockville but I have no idea what the deal is.

Anyone want to go check it out and take one for the team?

Yellofvr
10-19-05, 23:58
I was out and about last night and thought a trip to Chi's would be in order. I won't go into too many details here, so PM me for the rest. It's in a residential neighborhood, only does accupressure (no massagie), and stocked with Chinese girls. My total time there was about an 1hr 20min and got an excellent accupressure treatment. Whatever the difference is, I can't tell. I did see 3 LE hanging out on the street a couple of blocks down, but not sure if it was for Chi; they've only been open since sat.

dafvr

VanDriver
10-20-05, 23:50
I was out and about last night and thought a trip to Chi's would be in order. I won't go into too many details here, so PM me for the rest. It's in a residential neighborhood, only does accupressure (no massagie), and stocked with Chinese girls. My total time there was about an 1hr 20min and got an excellent accupressure treatment. Whatever the difference is, I can't tell. I did see 3 LE hanging out on the street a couple of blocks down, but not sure if it was for Chi; they've only been open since sat.

dafvr

Although I too have no idea what the difference may be, CPHC in DC has turned itself into an aroma-therapy center...since they don't have valid massagie licenses.

All in all, it matters not the difference in the trip...only that the trip is complete.

In this case, evidently the newness of the business must have allowed for an 80 minute hour (as opposed to the 40-45 minute hours in the busier establishments).

Could you expound on the looks of the providers the place was "stocked" with and the one who helped you?

Or, please feel free to PM me the details if you feel you must be covert.

VanD

Asdfg495
10-21-05, 19:42
I enjoy a strong massage and a release. Other than the usual AMP, I do regularly check out the health and wellness classified ads. I've tried a couple and I do know that some providers may give a release, unless the ad mentioned that it is non-sexual.

Anyway, there is this ad that says Beautiful therapy provides total stress relief etc. Feeling that I may get something extra, I decided to try it out. What makes me think I can get something extra? The word beautiful makes me think of some beautiful female staff. Although it says beautiful therapy, whoever heard of therapy being described as beautiful? Also the closing hours is like 11pm and this gives another hint as well. So I called the place and spoke to a lady with an oriental accent. Set up the appointment and she gave me the address. Its in Silver Spring, along east-west highway, a couple of blocks away from downtown Silver Spring. Another thing about checking out the ads under health and wellness is there is always an excitement during the first visit. You never know what you will get at the end of the massage.

The location is some residential area. I was met by an oriental lady. She was thin and chest was flat. Probably in her 30s and her face was rather acceptable. She spoke very little English and so we did not talk a lot during the session. She told me her name is Linda. She started off with a back rub. I t was rather enjoyable. She used her hands and elbows to rub your back and that was probably one of the better massage I had. When she was working on my butt, and my thighs, I was anticipating for the moment where she might "accidentally" touch the sensitive spots. I held my breath as she got closer and closer .... but no, she skipped those spots. I was kind of disappointed as this was a bad sign. True enough, on the flip, she threw a tower over Mr Happy and continue massaging other areas. At the end of the massage, she did not hint whether I wanted anything else. I tried to hint to her as well but she did not appear to understand. Probably due to language barrier.

Overall, give this place a miss unless you want a decent massage. The place is nice and clean. Prices are a bit steep: 60 for half an hour and 80 for full. I will probably return again when I want a good massage and perhaps I may get something more the next time.

If anyone knows whether you can get anything extra and how to get from t this place please PM me. Also are there any other girls besides Linda? I got this feeling that she was the only one working.

If you want to visit this place, look into the city paper for info.

DcDonkey
10-23-05, 01:26
I enjoy a strong massage and a release. Other than the usual AMP, I do regularly check out the health and wellness classified ads. I've tried a couple and I do know that some providers may give a release, unless the ad mentioned that it is non-sexual.

Anyway, there is this ad that says Beautiful therapy provides total stress relief etc. Feeling that I may get something extra, I decided to try it out. What makes me think I can get something extra? The word beautiful makes me think of some beautiful female staff. Although it says beautiful therapy, whoever heard of therapy being described as beautiful? Also the closing hours is like 11pm and this gives another hint as well. So I called the place and spoke to a lady with an oriental accent. Set up the appointment and she gave me the address. Its in Silver Spring, along east-west highway, a couple of blocks away from downtown Silver Spring. Another thing about checking out the ads under health and wellness is there is always an excitement during the first visit. You never know what you will get at the end of the massage.

The location is some residential area. I was met by an oriental lady. She was thin and chest was flat. Probably in her 30s and her face was rather acceptable. She spoke very little English and so we did not talk a lot during the session. She told me her name is Linda. She started off with a back rub. I t was rather enjoyable. She used her hands and elbows to rub your back and that was probably one of the better massage I had. When she was working on my butt, and my thighs, I was anticipating for the moment where she might "accidentally" touch the sensitive spots. I held my breath as she got closer and closer .... but no, she skipped those spots. I was kind of disappointed as this was a bad sign. True enough, on the flip, she threw a tower over Mr Happy and continue massaging other areas. At the end of the massage, she did not hint whether I wanted anything else. I tried to hint to her as well but she did not appear to understand. Probably due to language barrier.

Overall, give this place a miss unless you want a decent massage. The place is nice and clean. Prices are a bit steep: 60 for half an hour and 80 for full. I will probably return again when I want a good massage and perhaps I may get something more the next time.

If anyone knows whether you can get anything extra and how to get from t this place please PM me. Also are there any other girls besides Linda? I got this feeling that she was the only one working.

I probably should have said "useful intel" in my rant about newbies.

A crash & burn experience with an unattractive provider doesn't inspire much confidence; even so, you're making an effort. Keep posting . . .

Bobby Jacob
10-24-05, 08:13
I probably should have said "useful intel" in my rant about newbies.

A crash & burn experience with an unattractive provider doesn't inspire much confidence; even so, you're making an effort. Keep posting . . .I think intel under the crash & burn classification is most useful especially for newbies. If I had had this sort of info earlier on, I wouldn't have left myself open to a classic rip-off operation that advertized on the phone book. All said, some intel is of course better than no intel :-)

wwp133
10-26-05, 09:45

If you want to visit this place, look into the city paper for info.Next time throw the towel on the floor.

Onceuponatime
10-27-05, 10:08
Happenstance found me in MoCo District/Rockville court this past Monday witnessing for a friend. While waiting for the case to be called I got to witness the trial of SI ladies Su & Kelli who were there from their SI arrests earlier this year. It was amazing to watch the defense team for these ladies spend all of two hours completely discrediting, dismantling and disrespecting the MoCo police department. The defense completely shredded each LE that was called to testify, virtually leaving them babbling in their seats. One by one, the State's witnesses failed and faltered until the verdict of not guilty was rendered for each lady. The ironic part was the judge ordering all items confiscated in the bust be returned to the ladies immediately, including the condoms that were seized.

Way to go SI!

Woodstock
10-27-05, 11:18
Happenstance found me in MoCo District/Rockville court this past Monday witnessing for a friend. While waiting for the case to be called I got to witness the trial of SI ladies Su & Kelli who were there from their SI arrests earlier this year. It was amazing to watch the defense team for these ladies spend all of two hours completely discrediting, dismantling and disrespecting the MoCo police department. The defense completely shredded each LE that was called to testify, virtually leaving them babbling in their seats. One by one, the State's witnesses failed and faltered until the verdict of not guilty was rendered for each lady. The ironic part was the judge ordering all items confiscated in the bust be returned to the ladies immediately, including the condoms that were seized.

Way to go SI!

Kodos to these attorneys!

DcDonkey
10-27-05, 11:40
Kodos to these attorneys!

I think we all show our appreciation when our mongering contributes to their legal defense fund!!!

Bobby Jacob
10-28-05, 08:36
I think we all show our appreciation when our mongering contributes to their legal defense fund!!!Awesome! So does that mean that they will be back in business any time soon?

VanDriver
10-28-05, 12:37
Awesome! So does that mean that they will be back in business any time soon?

Hey BJ:
SI is in business. Just read the forum and you'll get the name.

VanD

Asdfg495
11-05-05, 15:55

I returned to the Beautiful Therapy place again yesterday when I needed a good strong massage. Given my last encounter, I don't expect anything extra , which is ok since its the massage I'm after. Still, I decided to try my luck. The girl, Linda, still remember me and I think she is the only girl available since I did not see any others. This time, on the flip, I asked Linda if she can give me a release. I pointed at my member and did some hand action to get the message across. She laugh and say ok. She massaged my front for a while before the release. She gave quite a good hand job. Her hands were soft and strokes were slow and gentle, edging you slowly towards the climax.

During the process, my hands tried to roam under her shirt. She struggled initially and kept saying no. She even moved out of my reach. But after a short while, she would return to the very same spot and my hands were free to roam again. Managed to lift up her shirt and pushed her bra to reveal her flat chest and tiny nipples. She did not seem very comfortable but to her credit, her attitude was still friendly. I decided it was enough and stopped roaming and let her finish.

Overall, I would not recommend the place if you are looking for a pretty lady and more than a massage and release. However, for those who enjoy a good massage and release, and don't mind an unattractive provider, you may want to give this place a try. I think release is only given when you ask for it and it depends on how comfortable she is with you. YMMV.

VanDriver
11-06-05, 19:41
I returned to the Beautiful Therapy place again yesterday when I needed a good strong massage. Given my last encounter, I don't expect anything extra , which is ok since its the massage I'm after. Still, I decided to try my luck. The girl, Linda, still remember me and I think she is the only girl available since I did not see any others. This time, on the flip, I asked Linda if she can give me a release. I pointed at my member and did some hand action to get the message across. She laugh and say ok. She massaged my front for a while before the release. She gave quite a good hand job. Her hands were soft and strokes were slow and gentle, edging you slowly towards the climax.

During the process, my hands tried to roam under her shirt. She struggled initially and kept saying no. She even moved out of my reach. But after a short while, she would return to the very same spot and my hands were free to roam again. Managed to lift up her shirt and pushed her bra to reveal her flat chest and tiny nipples. She did not seem very comfortable but to her credit, her attitude was still friendly. I decided it was enough and stopped roaming and let her finish.

Overall, I would not recommend the place if you are looking for a pretty lady and more than a massage and release. However, for those who enjoy a good massage and release, and don't mind an unattractive provider, you may want to give this place a try. I think release is only given when you ask for it and it depends on how comfortable she is with you. YMMV.

So, you're saying that if you want simply a massage from an unattractive woman then Beautiful Therapy is the spa of choice?

I must wonder why anybody would pay anything to have that. And, a HR is a big deal? No touchy-feely? No way!

Unless, of course, it was a real true spa with a licensed massage therapist... you know, the one you tell your wife you are using! LOL!

DcDonkey
11-07-05, 11:16
So, you're saying that if you want simply a massage from an unattractive woman then Beautiful Therapy is the spa of choice?

I must wonder why anybody would pay anything to have that. And, a HR is a big deal? No touchy-feely? No way!

Unless, of course, it was a real true spa with a licensed massage therapist... you know, the one you tell your wife you are using! LOL!

Vandriver,

Do you think this guys is trying to score some intel by simply being pathetic? Seriously, I came to this board one time and was able to find everything I needed to hook up with MoCo's f/s providers.

I feel so sorry for this guy I may PM him with some clues.

Feeling Sorry for this Guy,

DC Donkey

VanDriver
11-07-05, 16:25
Vandriver,

Do you think this guys is trying to score some intel by simply being pathetic? Seriously, I came to this board one time and was able to find everything I needed to hook up with MoCo's f/s providers.

I feel so sorry for this guy I may PM him with some clues.

Feeling Sorry for this Guy,

DC Donkey

Yes... Why don't we have a little round table hosted by the newest Senior Members solely for the edification of the newbies.

We could bring a whiteboard and handouts and educate them. After all, wouldn't it be much easier for all of us to simply supply them with the intel we have painstakenly earned?

There really is no reason for the newbies to have to fish anymore. We will supply them with food for thought.

We'll hold lessions on the 2nd Friday of each week. LOL.

Simply Reading the F---ing Forum...

I remain...Vandriver

DcDonkey
11-07-05, 16:27
First time using TGND, I had originally been trying to see one chick but after not being able to hook up with her and a couple of other providers I called TGND back and made an appointment with another chick at the same agency and I'm glad I did. I tell you, the mongers are out in force these days; I seem to have to always call a couple of providers before I can hook up these days. I was greeted by a short cute chick in jeans and a t-shirt. We exchanged greetings, no hugs or anything and walked up the stairs.

The operator was very specific about where to leave the donation when I got there, so I dropped an envelope on the table as I came in. I'm offered a drink and we head back the room and I'm told to get comfortable while The Provider heads out of the room; I strip down to my skivvies and when she comes back in she offers me a shower which I take. It never hurts to freshen up before a session.

After I get out of the shower she leads me back to the room in a little nighty kind of thing and after closing the door starts to get real friendly. LFK to DFK while I let my hands roam all over her body, we make out for a few minutes before she pushes me down on the bed and starts giving an AWESOME BBBJ. She's varying speeds, pressure, moisture, and depth with great skill for about 5-10 minutes while I moan and tell her I want her to talk dirty to me when she's done with her mouth.

She comes up for air and we talk about what she likes (no butt or CIM she tells me) while I finger her sopping wet pussy and I asked about fingers in the small hole and she tells me to go slow, but she does like having her ass played with. We start making out again while I play with butt a little bit and she goes back down for more BBBJ putting her tongue ring to very good use.

Finally she goes for the cover and I tell her to get on all fours after asking if she like to get her ass slapped, which she does of course otherwise she wouldn't have those big tatoos on her ass. I plunge into her wetness immediately and she gets very vocal, I pound away while she has two orgasms. I'm smacking her ass while she begs me to fuck her harder and then I serve my cup, she reaches back and caresses my sack to really send me over the edge.

We clean up and lay on the bed and start talking a little bit, a second cup was on the menu, but since I was at lunch I needed to get back to the office. So I took a shower, got dressed, and thanked Gabrielle for a great time, she said she hopes to see me again and I think may repeat or see if I get some two girl action going with this provider and the one I was originally trying to see.

Trusted Seniors may PM for more details.

DC Donkey

Asdfg495
11-07-05, 18:38
Yes... Why don't we have a little round table hosted by the newest Senior Members solely for the edification of the newbies.

We could bring a whiteboard and handouts and educate them. After all, wouldn't it be much easier for all of us to simply supply them with the intel we have painstakenly earned?

There really is no reason for the newbies to have to fish anymore. We will supply them with food for thought.

We'll hold lessions on the 2nd Friday of each week. LOL.

Simply Reading the F---ing Forum...

I remain...VandriverYou guys are very rude. Being senior members does not give you the right to be rude to others. I'm sharing info which may be interest to others. I believe there are others who like a good massage that is better than what the average amp provides and a good release to end it. It does not interest you but that doesn't mean others will not find it interesting. If you don't like it shut up. I've not be rude to anyone here and certainly does not deserve this treatment. This forum does not cater to the interest of you guys alone.

VanDriver
11-08-05, 12:35
You guys are very rude. Being senior members does not give you the right to be rude to others. I'm sharing info which may be interest to others. I believe there are others who like a good massage that is better than what the average amp provides and a good release to end it. It does not interest you but that doesn't mean others will not find it interesting. If you don't like it shut up. I've not be rude to anyone here and certainly does not deserve this treatment. This forum does not cater to the interest of you guys alone.

ASDFG495:
Joking around is certainly different from being rude. Comments such as "if you don't like it shut up" are certainly rude... However, I must admit that it did not phase me a bit.

As for the purpose of the forum, you are correct in stating that it is an exchange of thoughts, ideas, and experiences; however, it seemed that your experience simply did not come near those that are typically shared here.

As far as our interests, this forum does seem to cater to those of us in search of more than a simple massage, etc.

If you read the forum, you will see that most of us are disappointed with just a massage and HR. But, some may be pleased with that outcome. So, you are correct.

Blah, blah, blah.

I will promise to be nicer if you promise to give better intel. The last thing I want is to have this forum become a flaming arena. "Can't we all get along?"

Vandriver

DcDonkey
11-08-05, 15:32
You guys are very rude. Being senior members does not give you the right to be rude to others. I'm sharing info which may be interest to others. I believe there are others who like a good massage that is better than what the average amp provides and a good release to end it. It does not interest you but that doesn't mean others will not find it interesting. If you don't like it shut up. I've not be rude to anyone here and certainly does not deserve this treatment. This forum does not cater to the interest of you guys alone.

Rude? You think we're being rude? Don't be so sensitive.

Supercilious and superior? Yes.

Sarcastic and condescending? Check.

Garrulous and funny? Undoubtedly.

Rude? No.

If you think we're being rude, you should see some of the torch jobs that get laid on people in these forums occassionally, it's not pretty. Vandriver and I were just having a little fun picking on the new kid, but we don't want this forum to descend into a never-ending flame war so I'm sorry that I upset you by being smart ass.

Whatever Man,

DC Donkey

Sushi Boy
11-09-05, 11:27
Come on, you can't be serious with this stuff? Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Stop crying to mommy when someone doesn't follow Robert's Rules of order. This isn't some democratic sovereignty, it is an internet forum.
If anything, take the criticism as pointers and hints that you could be getting better service.

Good luck, and stop getting ripped off with mediocre service.

VanDriver
11-09-05, 16:19
Come on, you can't be serious with this stuff? Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Stop crying to mommy when someone doesn't follow Robert's Rules of order. This isn't some democratic sovereignty, it is an internet forum.
If anything, take the criticism as pointers and hints that you could be getting better service.

Good luck, and stop getting ripped off with mediocre service.

I'm glad to see that some other monger sees what we said as both humerous and educational!

Now, ASDF......., let's see some good intel!

Unclejed
11-09-05, 18:06

Way to go SI!That's great news. Makes me want to take back all the lawyer jokes I've ever told in honor of those defense lawyers.

Geesh
11-16-05, 20:14
Anyone know about the brothel in an apartment in wheaton that was raided the other day?

The police were serving a warrant and when they went in there was a robbery in progress there were 4 people tied up on the floor and 4 gang members were arrested for armed robbery, home invasion and rapeing some girls in the apt.

Woodstock
11-16-05, 20:44
Heard on the radio tonight that five people were arrested in MoCo for running a prostitution ring. The people had rented apartments in Germantown, Gaithersburg, Hyattsville, and Wheaton where the girls worked. Report said the girls were in the country illegally.

Dairyman
11-16-05, 21:10
Suspected Members Of MS-13 Charged in Md. Brothel Robbery
Police Walked In on Crime in Progress
By Ernesto Londoo
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, November 16, 2005; Page B02

Montgomery County police arrested four suspected gang members Monday night after walking in on a robbery at a brothel operated out of a Wheaton apartment, authorities said yesterday.

Police went to the apartment, in the 2300 block of Blueridge Avenue, looking for a carjacking suspect, according to a police document.

Who's Blogging?
Read what bloggers are saying about this article.
Hello, MoCo: The Montgomery County Blog
Immigration News Daily

Full List of Blogs (2 links) »

Most Blogged About Articles
On washingtonpost.com | On the web

"Upon arrival and knocking on the door a voice stated, 'come in,' " Detective David Woolsey wrote. "The officers and detectives entered the apartment and bedlam ensued."

Four males, who officers believe belong to Mara Salvatrucha, ran toward the back of the apartment, where police found three men lying on the floor with their hands tied behind their backs, authorities said. Inside a room they found a 24-year-old prostitute who had been sexually assaulted by the suspects, police said.

Their arrests come a week after the fatal roadside shooting of a Guatemalan immigrant in Silver Spring in which two other suspected members of Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, were charged.

Montgomery County Assistant State's Attorney Jeffrey Wennar said the six men are the first suspected MS-13 gang members arrested in the county since the Aug. 5 stabbings at Springbrook High School in which eight suspected gang members were arrested. Four other suspected MS-13 members accused in another stabbing were arrested later that day at a Target store in Wheaton.

He said the recent cases do not necessarily indicate an increase in gang violence in the county.

"I think that their violence has been steady, and it's not an indication of increase or decrease. It was a crime that was interrupted and thwarted by police," said Wennar, a gang expert. "This is a continuing pattern of the type of behavior that gang members engage in."

Officers arrested Jovet Ivarroca, 17, of Gaithersburg, who was charged as an adult; Juan C. Hernandez-Jimenez, 20, of Beltsville; and Jose Domingo Hernandez, 20, and Victor Ramirez, 20, whose addresses were unknown. All four suspects were charged with armed robbery and first-degree rape.

According to the police document, the suspects were robbing the brothel's proprietor and the prostitute when two clients walked in.

The two clients were robbed at gunpoint with a .38-caliber Rossi handgun, according to the document. The suspects stole $256 in cash from the three men, police said. The victims' hands were tied, and they were placed on the floor.

Police said Ivarroca forced the woman to perform oral sex on him. Hernandez-Jimenez and Domingo Hernandez had intercourse with her against her will, police said.

Katherine Chon, an expert on human trafficking and prostitution in the Washington area, said brothels in the region have adopted a lower profile in recent years as police have targeted those that operate more openly as massage parlors and spas.

She said establishments such as the one in Wheaton -- described by police as an "unlicensed cantina" -- are attractive to robbers because owners deal primarily in cash and customers might be reluctant to call police when they have been the victims of a crime.

"It's an attractive place" for robbers, said Chon, co-executive director of Polaris Project, an organization that monitors human trafficking and coerced prostitution in the Washington area. "It's easier to get away with it when you're committing a crime against another criminal."

Staff researcher Bobbye Pratt contributed to this report.

DcDonkey
11-17-05, 16:22
Heard on the radio tonight that five people were arrested in MoCo for running a prostitution ring. The people had rented apartments in Germantown, Gaithersburg, Hyattsville, and Wheaton where the girls worked. Report said the girls were in the country illegally.
Does anyone know which service this was? Doesn't the Montgomery Co. police have anything better to do than harass these poor women?

Rickytickytock
11-17-05, 16:45
While I generally believe PD's have better things to do rather than shut down escort services, there were MAJOR red flags with NYCsins.

1) They were closed down before in MoCo.
2) They were involved in trafficking of persons here illegally (I'm not worried about their illegality, but the trafficking).
3) They used apartments in three jurisdictions, and two states. That's a violation of interstate commerce laws, and could possibly get them nailed on the same statutes used to charge the "wolves" in Mexico with kidnapping.

Yellofvr
11-18-05, 00:39
I tried to call Chi Spa today, but the phone has been disconnected. I haven't seen any ads in the post recently so assume they've been shut down. Figured it would happen sooner than later, an AMP so close to home was too good to be true.

fvr

DcDonkey
11-28-05, 17:46
I've used the Rockville AAMP service about a half dozen times and while I've never been disappointed, I've also never really been blown away by my experience there. Called for a lunchtime appointment at 11:30 for an hour later, typical two call system. I was greeted at the door by an attractive short Thai woman, cool greeting, no hug or even leading me by the hand. There was another monger there, I saw his shoes and I'm sure he saw mine on the way out.

Go back to the room and she asks if I've been there before, I reply that I have and start to get undressed for my shower. After I come back from the shower she asks for the donation; that's the first time that's ever happened. I leave the donation on the table and she leaves with it for a couple of minutes.

She comes back and starts with a so-so massage, it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. Finally comes the flip and I start rubbing on Daisy's smooth little body, she takes off the slip she's wearing to reveal a nice little body. She moans a little while I rub on her ass and suck her tits, then she get the cover for a nice CBJ; she really was working it and I could have easily popped right then but I had a feeling there would have been no second cup, so I held off. She climbs on for CG, but then asked to lay down for mish; I agree and she gets some lube and I slide up in her. Very tight, very nice, she's moaning and groaning and I get one leg up on my shoulders and then the other. I'm in deep and she asks if I want to do it doggy style, this is what I've been waiting for! I pound away hard for a while and I'm getting concerned I may not serve a cup, but she gets more lube and we keep at it until she's screaming and I'm sweating. I get carried away and start slapping her ass, she tells me, "No hitting, shhhh!" After some more good pounding I finally serve a huge cup and collapse on the bed hyperventilating and (no bullshit) she pants out, "Superman, Superman!"

She cleans me up with a warm cloth and brings me a soda. She tells me to don't rush, relax and asks me about DC and what there is to see around here. No help with putting my clothes on or any of the small touches that usually make the AAMP good except for the soda. Overall is was not bad and I'm sure I'll use the agency again, but try another different provider. She also kept mentioning the fact that I've been there a few times, that was a little weird.

DcDonkey
12-01-05, 16:54
I know you're out there; living vicariously, scared to get in the game.

The Vandriver and I came down a little hard on a newbie a few weeks ago, but it was all in fun. It's jokes, just jokes!!

DcDonkey
12-05-05, 17:14
A Lunchtime daydream . . .

I finally got a chance to check out a provider I had heard some good things about over the last couple of months, after a little phone tag we set up a 1pm date. Standard two-call system, she was running a little late so I had to wait around for a couple of minutes until she was ready to let me into her hotel. The place is *very* conveniently located off of 270, less than 10 minutes from my office. I never had any idea there was so much hobbying going on in MoCo before I started working out here.

I'm greeted at the door of a generic suburban suite hotel by a pretty good looking woman with long dark hair wearing a corset and a long flowing skirt. We get up the modest suite and the provider takes my coat while I sit down so we can get acquainted. My hand is shaking when I put down the glass of water she offers me; I guess those first moments of nervousness are kind of what make hobbying so hot. You show up at a hotel and a good looking woman leads you to her room with bad intentions.

We chat for a couple of minutes on the couch before she inches closer and starts rubbing my chest and thigh over my clothes. Now she starts with some LFK, very soft and nice, like the first kiss you get from a chick you're dating. More kissing and she starts to unbutton my shirt, now I'm at full mast and she starts rubbing on my package too. Growing tired of the seduction scene, I stand up and grind into her from behind while I finish taking off my shirt. Now she undoes her corset and takes off the rest of her clothes while I finish stripping.

We move over to the bed and she starts with a slow, teasing BBBJ. She almost seems like she's a little hesitant at first, but really that just added to my growing excitement. First she's just opening and closing her mouth over the head of my cock, then she adds in a little suck each time she opens and closes her mouth. I'm kneeling on the bed and she laying on her side, slowing going down deeper and deeper. I'm on cloud 9, I haven't gotten my knob polished like this in years, maybe ever; this lady is a pro and it shows in her technique.

Now she starts to pick up the pace, sucking harder and adding some hand action on the bottom part of my tool. In response to my delighted moans she swings around up onto her hands and knees in front of me and is now powersucking me; Samantha's beautiful ass is up in the air, one hand on the bed for balance, the other hand on my dick pumping furiously. The whole bed is rocking back and forth furiously as I pump my hips faster to match her pace. I manage to grunt out a warning that I'm getting ready to serve my cup and she doesn't ease up at all, in fact she starts bearing down harder and faster. Finally, my eyes start spinning back in my head like a slot machine as I let out some gutteral animal sound and reach my climax. Now I'm on the bed, on my knees quivering as she releases me from her mouth and hand and excuses herself to go clean up. I collapse after finally getting the nut I had been chasing for months.

She comes back out and we chat for a while, talk about DC restaurants and eventually I swing around behind her and start massaging her back. After a few minutes we're kissing again, this time more of a DFK; she gives me a little more BBBJ to coax me back to life and grabs a cover. She applies it expertly with her mouth and pushes her ass towards me, I enter her from behind and pounded away relentlessly before finally losing pressurization and laying down on the bed again. She removes the cover and resumes BBBJ until finally I have to tap out, I know I'm not going to serve another cup after that first one.

I take a quick shower and leave, I stop and grab some Chicken Out on the way back to the office.

VanDriver
12-05-05, 18:28
A Lunchtime daydream . . .

I finally got a chance to check out a provider I had heard some good things about over the last couple of months, after a little phone tag we set up a 1pm date. Standard two-call system, she was running a little late so I had to wait around for a couple of minutes until she was ready to let me into her hotel. The place is *very* conveniently located off of 270, less than 10 minutes from my office. I never had any idea there was so much hobbying going on in MoCo before I started working out here.

I'm greeted at the door of a generic suburban suite hotel by a pretty good looking woman with long dark hair wearing a corset and a long flowing skirt. We get up the modest suite and the provider takes my coat while I sit down so we can get acquainted. My hand is shaking when I put down the glass of water she offers me; I guess those first moments of nervousness are kind of what make hobbying so hot. You show up at a hotel and a good looking woman leads you to her room with bad intentions.

We chat for a couple of minutes on the couch before she inches closer and starts rubbing my chest and thigh over my clothes. Now she starts with some LFK, very soft and nice, like the first kiss you get from a chick you're dating. More kissing and she starts to unbutton my shirt, now I'm at full mast and she starts rubbing on my package too. Growing tired of the seduction scene, I stand up and grind into her from behind while I finish taking off my shirt. Now she undoes her corset and takes off the rest of her clothes while I finish stripping.

We move over to the bed and she starts with a slow, teasing BBBJ. She almost seems like she's a little hesitant at first, but really that just added to my growing excitement. First she's just opening and closing her mouth over the head of my cock, then she adds in a little suck each time she opens and closes her mouth. I'm kneeling on the bed and she laying on her side, slowing going down deeper and deeper. I'm on cloud 9, I haven't gotten my knob polished like this in years, maybe ever; this lady is a pro and it shows in her technique.

Now she starts to pick up the pace, sucking harder and adding some hand action on the bottom part of my tool. In response to my delighted moans she swings around up onto her hands and knees in front of me and is now powersucking me; Samantha's beautiful ass is up in the air, one hand on the bed for balance, the other hand on my dick pumping furiously. The whole bed is rocking back and forth furiously as I pump my hips faster to match her pace. I manage to grunt out a warning that I'm getting ready to serve my cup and she doesn't ease up at all, in fact she starts bearing down harder and faster. Finally, my eyes start spinning back in my head like a slot machine as I let out some gutteral animal sound and reach my climax. Now I'm on the bed, on my knees quivering as she releases me from her mouth and hand and excuses herself to go clean up. I collapse after finally getting the nut I had been chasing for months.

She comes back out and we chat for a while, talk about DC restaurants and eventually I swing around behind her and start massaging her back. After a few minutes we're kissing again, this time more of a DFK; she gives me a little more BBBJ to coax me back to life and grabs a cover. She applies it expertly with her mouth and pushes her ass towards me, I enter her from behind and pounded away relentlessly before finally losing pressurization and laying down on the bed again. She removes the cover and resumes BBBJ until finally I have to tap out, I know I'm not going to serve another cup after that first one.

I take a quick shower and leave, I stop and grab some Chicken Out on the way back to the office.

Donkey:
Once again, another great post... and the "clues" were great also.

DcDonkey
12-06-05, 10:36
Donkey:
Once again, another great post... and the "clues" were great also.

Hey man, all you have to do is RTFF!

Vandriver & contributors can contact me via PM for the digits and such.

VanDriver
12-06-05, 13:14
Hey man, all you have to do is RTFF!

That was a compliment!

DcDonkey
12-06-05, 13:16
That was a compliment!

My bad, that RTFF wasn't directed at you; I just meant that lurkers just have to RTFF to get info.

Broad St Guy
12-07-05, 09:36
Hi - staying in College Park this week near UM. Any SW action nearby? Good providers? PM if you can. Will always provide good Ohio 411 to members with credibility. Thanks!

VanDriver
12-07-05, 22:33
Hi - staying in College Park this week near UM. Any SW action nearby? Good providers? PM if you can. Will always provide good Ohio 411 to members with credibility. Thanks!

In my opinion, I would not try to get a SW in College Park. I have had nice success with the version of Eros in DC on the net...but the cost is gonna get you: At least $200 and probably $300.

You may very well want to make your way down to Washington, DC and choose something there. It's only about a 35 minute down Rt. 1 (Rhode Island Avenue) and then into Washington... You have 5-8 choices from which to choose. My favorites are Sun, CPHC, and Happiness.

Check out the DC board for lots of intel or PM me for details.

Torpedo12
12-13-05, 15:28
I've been a frequent visitor of Amp's in the MD area. "I used to like Rainbow alot because of their look and there profesional sevices" But, I'm dismayed at how 99% of the providers wear sweat pants and no make up. I think alot of the experience is visual. I like my provider to look at least halfway feminine. I had a regular provider who I even bought an outfit for, But after the first "massage" she took it home and keeps wearing sweat pants. Does anyone know an AMP that the girls wear dresses or skirts?

DcDonkey
12-14-05, 18:06
When I got there the provider asked what I wanted and I told her all I wanted was to get my dick sucked and that, "I had to fantasy to get a little rude about it. Is it OK if I say some stuff and smack you in the face with it and so forth?" The provider willingly agreed to the whole bit including CIM/facial, so I quickly stripped and sat down on the edge of the bed. When she took her robe off I wished she hadn't, old girl was enormous, but quickly got down to business.

I'm laying there and she's sucking me off, I start with a stream of filthy talk and start pushing her head down; the provider takes it all the way down to the pubes, deep throat. After a few minutes we move over so I'm standing in front of the mirror and she's on her knees sucking. Finally we move back to the bed, she's sitting while I'm basically standing there just fucking her face and finally I pull out and pop all over her face and tits and then smear my junk all over her face for good measure. She gasps out,"Big load!"

I feel dirty, VERY dirty; I go clean myself up, quickly dress while she attempts to make small talk, I thank her for her time, and dash out the door.

Hizark21
12-14-05, 19:49
Well facials are a visually erotic and exciting experience....It's something that only the guy enjoys in most cases.... I give al the facials I can...In the end one is paying for the kind of sex you enjoy... If you like it don't do it. After all the girl is there for your pleasure. So long as you are not hurting or forcing the girl then just do what you enjoy after all this is what prostitution is all about.

LexLuther
12-14-05, 20:10
Face fucking can be a satisfying experience as well.

LexLuther

Broad St Guy
12-14-05, 21:00
Face fucking can be a satisfying experience as well.

LexLuther

Indeed! I see this one chick back her Ohio where I live - and I like to finish off on her --- she is lying under me, me fucking her mouth. She is good about taking it all ---- the whole load and sometimes splatting her face. Very satisfying indeed. I am sure not so great for her, but she never complains.

Hizark21
12-14-05, 21:06
I enjoy face fucking, but it's hard to do in a car.

LexLuther
12-15-05, 09:42
Indeed! I see this one chick back her Ohio where I live - and I like to finish off on her --- she is lying under me, me fucking her mouth. She is good about taking it all ---- the whole load and sometimes splatting her face. Very satisfying indeed. I am sure not so great for her, but she never complains.

One never knows, do one? Lex's ex-wife is one of those women who seem to like to be abused. Lex could never get into it and this may be one contributing factor in the eventual breakup.

Lex

DcDonkey
12-15-05, 11:59
Well facials are a visually erotic experience....It's something that only the guy enjoys in most cases....
You'd be surprised at how many chicks are into facials, I had an ex-girlfriend that loved getting facials. One of the first times we were having sex she told me, "I want you to cum in my mouth, but if you get it all over my face I won't be mad." And this girl was not some one-legged troll with a hare-lip and a mustache, she was smoking hot with a kick ass body. One of my friends recently banged a *very* hot 20 year old who also requested a facial. I dunno, I think it may be something that younger chicks are into these days.

slowfloyd
12-19-05, 18:27
I've been a frequent visitor of Amp's in the MD area. "I used to like Rainbow alot because of their look and there profesional sevices" But, I'm dismayed at how 99% of the providers wear sweat pants and no make up. I think alot of the experience is visual. I like my provider to look at least halfway feminine. I had a regular provider who I even bought an outfit for, But after the first "massage" she took it home and keeps wearing sweat pants. Does anyone know an AMP that the girls wear dresses or skirts?I usually post in the DC board but I might be able to shed some light on this question. It has been reported on the DC board that the ladies of CPHC really dress the part, playing up on the whole sexy clinic theme and wearing short skirts and labcoats. Apparently they are quite lovely and provide top-notch full service.

As I myself have not partaken in CPHC's service (mainly because their TS setup is not entirely anonymous, as I understand it, and I prefer to stay a masked monger), my knowledge of CPHC is purely second-hand so verify info on the recent DC posts.

Having provided intel, I seek intel in exchange. It has been reported on other local boards that OK Spa and Young's very recently faced L.E. interruption. Anybody venture into DC and can provide reliable information about this disturbing matter?

Thanks for sharing,

Floyd

DcDonkey
12-23-05, 12:28
I've used Sino before; they're never spectacular, but you always get what you came for. Typical two-call system, door opens and a seemingly indifferent woman closes it. I take off my shoes, as is the procedure there and the first thing I notice is the kind of sulfury/rotten egg smell of some sort of hair dye or something and the apartment is freezing cold.

We get to the room and I lay the donation on the night stand and she goes in to prepare the shower, no assistance with taking off my clothes or anything. The first few times I went to this place the women were very insistent on helping me take off and put on my clothes, but that type of service doesn't seem to be the norm any more.

I take a quick shower and lay down on the bed, the provider made a little small talk and again the topic of how many times I've been there comes up; that freaks me out a little bit. She starts the massage fully clothed, it's starts out weak but gets better and finally comes the flip. I ask her to take off her dress and she does, she has a nice set of enhanced D-cups. A little Russian and then gets the cover to begin a perfuctory CBJ, after about 2 minutes she starts riding CG. After a little bit of that, she asks me to get on top, so some Mish and then I ask for K-9. There's a little moaning and acting, so I go ahead and pop in K-9.

She cleans me up and asks if I want some water, I ask for an ashtray instead and when she comes back she leaves the door to the room open; she tells me noone else is there and massages my shoulders and neck while I enjoy a post-coital Newport. After I'm done smoking, I get dressed and leave; session was about 50 minutes.