PDA

View Full Version : Stupid shit in Columbia

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jarnog
04-04-16, 10:15
I'll tell you the same thing that I told Mandy in a PM. The American spas in the Carolinas have a long, well-established history of having providers and managers post fake reports here, posing as hobbyists. They are usually too dumb to keep up the charade for long, and they occasionally even forget and fall out of character. Scroll back through this thread for a few years, and you'll see what I mean. The big tip off is that they approach their posts through the lens and viewpoint of their own state of mind. Hence, we get detailed descriptions of the ambiance of the place and whatnot (the things a girl thinks about, like how fluffy the towels are and how nice the candles smell), but no details that are of any interest to the typical hobbyist, such as whether or not the girls are attractive, what services they perform, how much they charge for those services and whether they perform those services well and with a good attitude. That's all. Just because four out of five of your posts are about Mandy does not mean that you are not real. Lots of guys seem to like Mandy. I get that.

If you would be so kind, please feel free to PM me with the answers to some of those questions that the typical hobbyist cares about, which I just described. What I want to know is what do these girls look like, what will they do with me, how much will they charge me for it and what will their attitude be?I understand exactly what you mean. Which is why I prefaced and ended what I said with a take this as you will type of message. I approach descriptions with what I like, if ambiance and fluff make me comfortable then I will let you know. I mean, if the place was a cardboard box in a back alley, wouldn't you want to know that also? I stated that I have very limited experience, and understand any hesitancy with what I may post or say. And I completely get it. I just thought I would share what I have experienced and also confirm what the other poster stated.

I did PM you. Hope you got it.

Love Kgirls
04-04-16, 14:04
A few comments about this place:

1. Yes, Jarnog, I got your PM. You did not answer any of my questions, though. This is what I asked:

What I want to know is what do these girls look like, what will they do with me, how much will they charge me for it and what will their attitude be?

2. I PMd Mandy, too, the other day, as she suggested that I do. She has not responded.

3. I stopped by Pure Serenity a couple times yesterday, hoping to give it a try. Apparently, it is closed on Sundays. It was closed both times I stopped by, anyway. Nobody answered the phone, either, and no voicemail was available. Perhaps I'll give it another try when I get a chance.

PharmaGuy2
09-08-16, 19:17
I'll tell you the same thing that I told Mandy in a PM. The American spas in the Carolinas have a long, well-established history of having providers and managers post fake reports here, posing as hobbyists. They are usually too dumb to keep up the charade for long, and they occasionally even forget and fall out of character. Scroll back through this thread for a few years, and you'll see what I mean. The big tip off is that they approach their posts through the lens and viewpoint of their own state of mind. Hence, we get detailed descriptions of the ambiance of the place and whatnot (the things a girl thinks about, like how fluffy the towels are and how nice the candles smell), but no details that are of any interest to the typical hobbyist, such as whether or not the girls are attractive, what services they perform, how much they charge for those services and whether they perform those services well and with a good attitude. That's all. Just because four out of five of your posts are about Mandy does not mean that you are not real. Lots of guys seem to like Mandy. I get that.

If you would be so kind, please feel free to PM me with the answers to some of those questions that the typical hobbyist cares about, which I just described. What I want to know is what do these girls look like, what will they do with me, how much will they charge me for it and what will their attitude be?LoveKgirls attempted to politely call you out from the beginning. I guess it could be a coincidence you came on the scene around the same time Mandy's Pure Serenity opened. Most all your post are about P.S. Or running down a possible competitor or a review of a different city. I guess the administrator doesn't have a problem with your possible self promoting reviews. I am convinced from your posts that you are affiliated with Pure Serenity and I do not trust your reviews. You may be a legit hobbyist and I am sorry if I am wrong. I just want to make sure this board is used properly and legit members know you can NOT take every post at face value.

Members be smart and careful! It never hurts to annalize each post and member posting. Like LoveKGirls said in the above post. Fake members will eventually be found out.

Jarnog
09-09-16, 09:00
To be frank, just read through the boards, there are good and bad about Pure Serenity, and do not think that they need any promoting or degredation by myself or anyone. If you don't like my review and believe it not to be legitimate, scan then skip / ignore. Or better yet see my username and don't even read it.

You follow the boards, you know there are plenty of questions about Aubree, thus I thought I'd give some information, which is what I thought this board was about.

Initially I did get called out, but you can ask him, or anyone who has dealt with me, that I give everything I can. I am accurate and will let you know if I don't know something. Virtually, any question asked, any information wanted, I'll provide, if I know.

Jarnog
09-09-16, 09:08
LoveKgirls attempted to politely call you out from the beginning. I guess it could be a coincidence you came on the scene around the same time Mandy's Pure Serenity opened. Most all your post are about P.S. Or running down a possible competitor or a review of a different city. I guess the administrator doesn't have a problem with your possible self promoting reviews. I am convinced from your posts that you are affiliated with Pure Serenity and I do not trust your reviews. You may be a legit hobbyist and I am sorry if I am wrong. I just want to make sure this board is used properly and legit members know you can NOT take every post at face value.

Members be smart and careful! It never hurts to annalize each post and member posting. Like LoveKGirls said in the above post. Fake members will eventually be found out.You can ask him, maybe he can verify, I gave him all he asked for. I am sorry you don't believe and will not believe my offerings to this forum and community. To each his own.

TanNutz
09-09-16, 09:54
I'm going to have to side with PharmaGuy with regards to whom this user is / affiliated with. Other members do need to read between the lines and read over a member's post history. Pure is a perfectly fine place, but it's certainly not the literal Nirvana that this user is constantly describing. I've had better and I've had worse. I think Mandy would be wise to let the jig be up at this point. She should just continue to encourage her customers to post reviews and let them speak for themselves because this is not a very appealing marketing scheme. The posts ring inauthentic and are so over the top. Not to mention the almost instantaneous long, drawn out, slightly defensive responses when someone questions the authenticity of this user's posts. Its not that difficult to rack up a post count claiming to have attempted to visit a spa, continually praising Pure in particular (to the point of posting as soon as anything good is said about another spa), and / or making up a post about visiting a particular girl who used to work with Mandy or other girls there, jumping on to posts with random comments, asking random questions, etc. Even in the posts building up to the opening of Pure, they were all about Mandy with the exception of asking about one random on BP.

No flame wars here, just laying out some facts that have left me unsettled about these posts. There are a few other accounts that have my spidey-senses tingling in this regard with all the "Greek goddess" posts. Don't get me wrong, Francesca is a decent girl and I've had numerous visits with her throughout the past couple of years at American and once at Pure, but it's a little odd to me that all of a sudden there are so many rave reviews when barely a peep was to be had about her at American. Just something that's been making me scratch my head a bit.

Stay Safe!Been called out before on BP. No biggie. I have other posts on here. Have answered PM's from senior members about some of the other places I posted about. Do I go overboard sometimes, Yes. I have not been to any of the other American Spas. Why? When I find a place I like, I stay loyal to that place. I like Pure Serenity. I have not spent any time with the other girls. I have just been introduced to them. They are lovely girls and always polite to me. Now, Francesca, I totally dig her. She has all the attributes that drives me wild. In MY EYES, she is a Goddess. Others feel that it is Amber, or Aubree. To each their own.

I have also posted on RubMaps under the same name.

Stay safe and have fun. Life is too short for drama on here. Admin seems to do a good job, IMHO.

Admin2
09-09-16, 10:57
I understand exactly what you mean. Which is why I prefaced and ended what I said with a take this as you will type of message. I approach descriptions with what I like, if ambiance and fluff make me comfortable then I will let you know. I mean, if the place was a cardboard box in a back alley, wouldn't you want to know that also? I stated that I have very limited experience, and understand any hesitancy with what I may post or say. And I completely get it. I just thought I would share what I have experienced and also confirm what the other poster stated.

I did PM you. Hope you got it.Why did you go back 5 months to dig up this old post and start this shit on the massage thread?

By the way, since you guys like to fight so much I gave you a thread to fight on. Unless you want to get put back on moderation, keep shit like this here and put reviews on the review threads. The VAST majority of guys that visit this site are looking for information about pussy, they have no interest in the Payton Place posts.

A2.

TanNutz
09-09-16, 11:08
Admin2,

AWESOME IDEA! You should have thought of this months ago.

PharmaGuy2
09-10-16, 00:38
I'm going to have to side with PharmaGuy with regards to whom this user is / affiliated with. Other members do need to read between the lines and read over a member's post history. Pure is a perfectly fine place, but it's certainly not the literal Nirvana that this user is constantly describing. I've had better and I've had worse. I think Mandy would be wise to let the jig be up at this point. She should just continue to encourage her customers to post reviews and let them speak for themselves because this is not a very appealing marketing scheme. The posts ring inauthentic and are so over the top. Not to mention the almost instantaneous long, drawn out, slightly defensive responses when someone questions the authenticity of this user's posts. Its not that difficult to rack up a post count claiming to have attempted to visit a spa, continually praising Pure in particular (to the point of posting as soon as anything good is said about another spa), and / or making up a post about visiting a particular girl who used to work with Mandy or other girls there, jumping on to posts with random comments, asking random questions, etc. Even in the posts building up to the opening of Pure, they were all about Mandy with the exception of asking about one random on BP.

No flame wars here, just laying out some facts that have left me unsettled about these posts. There are a few other accounts that have my spidey-senses tingling in this regard with all the "Greek goddess" posts. Don't get me wrong, Francesca is a decent girl and I've had numerous visits with her throughout the past couple of years at American and once at Pure, but it's a little odd to me that all of a sudden there are so many rave reviews when barely a peep was to be had about her at American. Just something that's been making me scratch my head a bit.

Stay Safe!I certainly appreciate the support Green. I did not do this to start drama, I hate Bull shit, and agree with Admin2. I am here to read REAL reviews about pussy. I just hate having to weed through Bull shit fake member post and trying to figure out what is legit information. I was just tired of reading Mandy's a. K. a jarong lame fake posts.

PharmaGuy2
09-10-16, 00:54
Why did you go back 5 months to dig up this old post and start this shit on the massage thread?

By the way, since you guys like to fight so much I gave you a thread to fight on. Unless you want to get put back on moderation, keep shit like this here and put reviews on the review threads. The VAST majority of guys that visit this site are looking for information about pussy, they have no interest in the Payton Place posts.

A2.Because I am here to get real info. On pussy, and I get tired of having to weed through fake posts and spend time doing back research on senior members to see if they are legit. You seem to put a stop to most fake posting members and it is appreciated. In my opinion Jarnog is not legit and I wanted legit members to consider that. I appriciate you providing this section and not just deleting my post. It was not intended to take away from that section but to add to it. In the future I will keep my nose out of your responsibilities and try to follow protocol.

PharmaGuy2
09-10-16, 01:04
Been called out before on BP. No biggie. I have other posts on here. Have answered PM's from senior members about some of the other places I posted about. Do I go overboard sometimes, Yes. I have not been to any of the other American Spas. Why? When I find a place I like, I stay loyal to that place. I like Pure Serenity. I have not spent any time with the other girls. I have just been introduced to them. They are lovely girls and always polite to me. Now, Francesca, I totally dig her. She has all the attributes that drives me wild. In MY EYES, she is a Goddess. Others feel that it is Amber, or Aubree. To each their own.

I have also posted on RubMaps under the same name.

Stay safe and have fun. Life is too short for drama on here. Admin seems to do a good job, IMHO.Greenguy I assume diz nutz is one of the profiles that have you concerns about. I guess whoever this people are think we can't see them for what they really are.

PharmaGuy2
09-10-16, 01:59
I'd just like to state that I really do value this site. Glad I found it a couple years ago when I moved to the area. I read it daily for recon for Columbia and surrounding areas. Along with other sites and tools it has been a proven site and a great resource. I try to do dilugent research to stay safe and spend money wisely on what I am looking for at the moment. No matter what what the source I take ever review with a grain of salt. I don't post ever encounter or give my opinion on ever post or girl even if I have one or information unless it is relevant.

Five Starrs
10-11-16, 19:39
Someone else posted the phone thing, JuSt in a reply form. I'm not sure what they can or can't do, I'm sure it's not as big of a deal as a general sessions case, or murder trial so, I'm not sure how much they can twist stuff, all I was saying was to be careful, you don't see me posted for a reason. I was not looking to start anything, JuSt being nice.It was a good discussion especially with the recent sting at Greystone Blv and I think some of these guys are misinformed about what the law enforcement can do you.

Five Starrs
10-11-16, 19:41
If you are talking about leaving a trail with texts and voice mails when talking to a regular provider who is not LE, then yes, you are probably better off not texting and not leaving a voice mail that could serve as tangible evidence of your activities. However, if the "provider" you are calling is not actually a provider and is law enforcement, then talking on the phone is not going to save you, anyway. Law enforcement will be recording your call because South Carolina is a one-party consent state for recording phone calls (and they obviously have their own consent to record themselves). Your best approach, always, is not to write or say anything potentially incriminating, regardless of what means you use to communicate.Bottom line is if you call or text your messages will be recorded period. Guys law enforcement isn't stupid.

Five Starrs
10-11-16, 19:43
I always call, never text unless I know the girl and trust her, and never leave voice mail. Yes, they can still find the calls, but they won't have what you said.If you call they will be recording your phone calls I never leave a message or call. If I do call it's from a go phone that can't be tied to me for the most part unless I get caught with that phone on me.

Five Starrs
10-11-16, 19:55
Seeing as how this topic came up, I figured I would address it briefly, in case anyone cares. Law enforcement cannot search your smart phone without a warrant. The Supreme Court ruled on that issue a couple years ago in two cases relating to searches of smart phones and flip phones. The exception for a search incident to a lawful arrest does not apply. This does not mean that law enforcement cannot search your smart phone, but only that they must meet the standard to obtain a search warrant under the Fourth Amendment. So, the police cannot arrest you for solicitation, then start perusing your phone to their heart's content unless there are some exigent circumstances (such as a bomb about to blow up or something of that nature). If they do get a search warrant, then do know that they have good technical abilities to access data and are not idiots who are easily fooled.Love your girls your kinda right but bro do you know how easy it is to get a warrant? People get warrants for not showing up for traffic tickets all it takes is to call a judge which they probably have on stand by. Far as the Supreme Court ruling your somewhat right but that was years ago when people wasn't using there phone for everything like they do now. Also, have been several cases of people being in car accidents and there one being searched to see if they was texting while driving. I would assume they would have to search your phone to knife if you was or not. But to think you can call a provider and they not get your phone records or text messages is a difficult is not very wise. Also cell phone towers give your location when you text or call as well ho would you explain this. All they would do is call the phone provider to get your phone records. My point is nothing is fool proof when in this lifestyle.

Johnson8765
10-11-16, 21:50
If you are talking about leaving a trail with texts and voice mails when talking to a regular provider who is not LE, then yes, you are probably better off not texting and not leaving a voice mail that could serve as tangible evidence of your activities.My closest brush with difficulty came in a situation like that, where a provider got flipped and gave them access to her phone. One day I started getting texts from "her" even though we had never texted, and I didn't respond for that reason. The next day I read on the Huntsville, AL board that she had been flipped and guys had gone down after agreeing to stuff by text message then showing up. It was a narrow escape. At that point the sense that something was off based on others advice led to an absolute principle that I never text and never leave voice mail. You are right about the other kind of situation of course.

Five Starrs
10-12-16, 10:05
My closest brush with difficulty came in a situation like that, where a provider got flipped and gave them access to her phone. One day I started getting texts from "her" even though we had never texted, and I didn't respond for that reason. The next day I read on the Huntsville, AL board that she had been flipped and guys had gone down after agreeing to stuff by text message then showing up. It was a narrow escape. At that point the sense that something was off based on others advice led to an absolute principle that I never text and never leave voice mail. You are right about the other kind of situation of course.Exactly for some reason these guys think the police won't get access to a phone easily and a girl getting flipped is even worse.

MedicMan469
10-12-16, 10:07
At lovekgirls the enough of the legal advice comment was for 5 stars and not you. It's dangerous to try to give legal advice when you aren't educated in the subject matter. I think most people are smart enough to dismiss his ramblings. An example of his ramblings is how the discussion is on search warrants and he made a comment about how easy it is for police to get a warrant just because someone misses court. A warrant for your arrest because you failed to show up from court is much different than a search warrant to search your property for evidence of a crime.

I don't expect everyone to only give legal advice if you are a lawyer but if you are going to make claims like they can search your cell phone to see if you were texting during an accident and you aren't a lawyer then at least provide some proof for the basis of your claims or advice. I just used the example about smell of how to back up a claim with some sort of facts that can be verified.I agree. Let's ALL stop rattling off case law and rumors and so called legal advice. In the real realm of mogering does ANY of this back end legal stuff make a difference? If your face hits the mugshot section, figure your job, friends, wife, kids, and bank account are gone. Forget the fact that yes, in six months your attorney will probably get you off and your record will be expunged, but by then you're living in the same run down hotels most of these girls work and you're calling out orders at the Waffle House. Unless of course you're the police chief in Winnsboro. My two cents.

Five Starrs
10-12-16, 10:13
Are you a lawyer? Similar to your review a few weeks ago without actually seeing the girl, unless you can show me articles about cops searching cell phones to see if someone was texting while driving, it didn't happen. Unless you have some case law on the subject or court rulings, without showing me anything then it will get filed in the garbage along with some other legal advice given about avoiding stings. See for instance I will tell you that smell alone isn't an exigent circumstance that can be used legally to conduct a warrantless search of your home. The case law on this is Taylor v US (1932) and Johnson v US (1948). In Taylor cops raided a home in prohibition based on smell and the Supreme Court overturned the conviction. The case law was challenged again in the '40s when cops used the smell of burning opium to bust into a hotel room. Conviction overturned again and these 2 old cases still set the precedent today. Doesn't mean cops won't try it because they do but they cant legally do it and if you don't have enough money for a good lawyer they may get away with it if it's done to you.

My point is without citing evidence or some source for your claims it didn't happen.I'm not a lawyer but I don't think you are either but I can tell you I have connections on both sides. I'm not going to get into case law with you in this but I learned in college if a cop was to see a marijuana plant from an open window in your home he can enter your house to seize the plant? Your also talking about a case that's was in the 1940's did they have cell phones back then? I'm not here to show you or prove anything but your wrong and I know your wrong.

Five Starrs
10-12-16, 10:18
I agree. Let's ALL stop rattling off case law and rumors and so called legal advice. In the real realm of mogering does ANY of this back end legal stuff make a difference? If your face hits the mugshot section, figure your job, friends, wife, kids, and bank account are gone. Forget the fact that yes, in six months your attorney will probably get you off and your record will be expunged, but by then you're living in the same run down hotels most of these girls work and you're calling out orders at the Waffle House. Unless of course you're the police chief in Winnsboro. My two cents.I agree with you medic man but expungements can only be used once in South Carolina. You try to help and you get slammed for it.

Five Starrs
10-12-16, 10:22
At lovekgirls the enough of the legal advice comment was for 5 stars and not you. It's dangerous to try to give legal advice when you aren't educated in the subject matter. I think most people are smart enough to dismiss his ramblings. An example of his ramblings is how the discussion is on search warrants and he made a comment about how easy it is for police to get a warrant just because someone misses court. A warrant for your arrest because you failed to show up from court is much different than a search warrant to search your property for evidence of a crime.

I don't expect everyone to only give legal advice if you are a lawyer but if you are going to make claims like they can search your cell phone to see if you were texting during an accident and you aren't a lawyer then at least provide some proof for the basis of your claims or advice. I just used the example about smell of how to back up a claim with some sort of facts that can be verified.Bottom line is when you have personal experience then I can discus it because I have been there. If you want proof then google I'm sure you got internet access I'm not here to do research for you.

OiledUpTits
10-14-16, 09:27
I'm not a lawyer but I don't think you are either but I can tell you I have connections on both sides. I'm not going to get into case law with you in this but I learned in college if a cop was to see a marijuana plant from an open window in your home he can enter your house to seize the plant? Your also talking about a case that's was in the 1940's did they have cell phones back then? I'm not here to show you or prove anything but your wrong and I know your wrong.Next time you accuse someone of being wrong learn that it's "you're wrong" and not the possessive pronoun "your" as you did not once not twice but 4 times. You lose credibility when you tell someone they are wrong and misspell it. When you say you have connections in both sides I just had to laugh. I'm not sure why you couldn't understand my example that I used and why you missed the point. Even though the cases are old they are still relevant but the point was if you are going to give unsolicited legal advice just don't pull stuff out of the air support it with some facts. I don't need you to do research for me nor do I want it and don't act like a victim and say things like "I tried to help and got slammed for it" when people ask you to back up your statement. Everyone knows that's just a way to gather pity. I know it and you know it.

If anyone is curious about the legality of cell phone searches without a warrant the Supreme Court ruled against most warrantless searches of cell phones in 2014 in the case Riley v California. Not only did they rule against warrantless cell phone searches they did so unanimously.

Again I think everyone knows that cops often abuse their power and just because SCOTUS ruled against cell phone searches it doesn't mean they won't do it and force you to spend more money on a lawyer because some cops believe it is their job not only to arrest but to punish.

I know one person who will be very angry after reading this but I'm moving on from this topic and I know it's pointless to argue I just want people to get correct information and not wrong information.

Five Starrs
10-14-16, 09:55
Next time you accuse someone of being wrong learn that it's "you're wrong" and not the possessive pronoun "your" as you did not once not twice but 4 times. You lose credibility when you tell someone they are wrong and misspell it. When you say you have connections in both sides I just had to laugh. I'm not sure why you couldn't understand my example that I used and why you missed the point. Even though the cases are old they are still relevant but the point was if you are going to give unsolicited legal advice just don't pull stuff out of the air support it with some facts. I don't need you to do research for me nor do I want it and don't act like a victim and say things like "I tried to help and got slammed for it" when people ask you to back up your statement. Everyone knows that's just a way to gather pity. I know it and you know it.

If anyone is curious about the legality of cell phone searches without a warrant the Supreme Court ruled against most warrantless searches of cell phones in 2014 in the case Riley v California. Not only did they rule against warrantless cell phone searches they did so unanimously.

Again I think everyone knows that cops often abuse their power and just because SCOTUS ruled against cell phone searches it doesn't mean they won't do it and force you to spend more money on a lawyer because some cops believe it is their job not only to arrest but to punish.

I know one person who will be very angry after reading this but I'm moving on from this topic and I know it's pointless to argue I just want people to get correct information and not wrong information.I will ask you the same question you asked me are you a lawyer? I never said that I was but I know for a fact that your wrong and giving incorrect information. Second your talking about a case in California and they recently had a terrorist attach in California and the courts did grant them authority to search that phone. So your wrong man. But I'm not here to argue with you do whatever you wish but if I see your picture on wistv then that's on you. To think police can't search your phone in a criminal case is foolish.

Admin2
10-14-16, 13:30
That you guys learn to use this thread for these dumb arguments.

A2

Pappa54
03-24-17, 09:52
Seems like this forum has plummeted in quality. My brother LoveK is on the heavenly Left Coast, Billy is MIA, OUT has rare sightings. My ignore section is full.

Member #5383
03-24-17, 12:59
I couldn't agree more with Pappa. Garbage In Garbage out. We all have a certain amount of time and money. The better info on the board, the better decisions that can be made. In my opinion too many useless posts, not enough value in what is posted. We could do a better job, many dreams aren't shared, recently more than once someone has asked about an unknown provider only to have to or three people give input. Input previously not posted that could have been of value.

Another area I have personally seen is we don't review repeat visits with same provider, a quick post that so and so still great, or so and so starting to not give a crap and rush is also of value. Yes it takes time, but time is money, which is what we all spend in this hobby. On the note of repeat visits, one particular person who I had several visits and started to show up late become mechanical, lists of excuses, you know. Same old same old, I reached out via pm to a couple other SM to see if this was an isolated incident or a trend, they had same issues, none of us has posted, so if you were to search this provider most posts would be positive, when in reality the info is out of date, so I know this. Has to happen more often than my one time. My 2 cents.

T.

Seems like this forum has plummeted in quality. My brother LoveK is on the heavenly Left Coast, Billy is MIA, OUT has rare sightings. My ignore section is full.

NupeDog
03-24-17, 19:55
Seems like this forum has plummeted in quality. My brother LoveK is on the heavenly Left Coast, Billy is MIA, OUT has rare sightings. My ignore section is full.Your def on point papa54 I'm in total agreement.

StreetJm542
03-24-17, 22:04
I couldn't agree more with Pappa. Garbage In Garbage out. We all have a certain amount of time and money. The better info on the board, the better decisions that can be made. In my opinion too many useless posts, not enough value in what is posted. We could do a better job, many dreams aren't shared, recently more than once someone has asked about an unknown provider only to have to or three people give input. Input previously not posted that could have been of value.

Another area I have personally seen is we don't review repeat visits with same provider, a quick post that so and so still great, or so and so starting to not give a crap and rush is also of value. Yes it takes time, but time is money, which is what we all spend in this hobby. On the note of repeat visits, one particular person who I had several visits and started to show up late become mechanical, lists of excuses, you know. Same old same old, I reached out via pm to a couple other SM to see if this was an isolated incident or a trend, they had same issues, none of us has posted, so if you were to search this provider most posts would be positive, when in reality the info is out of date, so I know this. Has to happen more often than my one time. My 2 cents.

T.Well who was that provider? Don't say we should share then not give any info you have.

Admin2
03-25-17, 01:18
Seems like this forum has plummeted in quality. My brother LoveK is on the heavenly Left Coast, Billy is MIA, OUT has rare sightings. My ignore section is full.You're not moderated so I won't see your response but here's the thing.

Instead of complaining that the forum has "plummeted in quality" go fuck somebody and then post about it.

You guys create what happens here not us. We just gave you the wall to write your stuff on.

A2.

Pappa54
05-08-17, 20:18
I actually do. I attempt to be tactful.

You're not moderated so I won't see your response but here's the thing.

Instead of complaining that the forum has "plummeted in quality" go fuck somebody and then post about it.

You guys create what happens here not us. We just gave you the wall to write your stuff on.

A2.

Pappa54
06-01-17, 13:57
Welcome back Murph! Glad you feel better now that is off your chest!

Peace.

Pappa54.

Well, been gone a bit but looks like the same ole Columbia drug trash drama with the "ladies" in this town. Of course if you are so inclined you can visit one of the massage parlors and perhaps meet a girl who looks better than your average backpage hotel escort in Columbia but then to even get full service be prepared to shell out about $250 for a crappy massage and one pop with virtually no GFE. No thanks for me, I will save my money and continue to travel out of town to see ladies who may charge $220-$300 per hour but the experience is so much more worth it with most of the time full GFE offerings, higher class women who actually have educations, non shady drug / crime ridden third world filth hotels and non hardcore drug addicted women who don't look like complete zombies of their old or bogus pictures on backpage. Let the arguing continue over most of these women who wouldn't even be considered a 1 (on a scale of 1-10) in other cities such as Charlotte, Raleigh, Atlanta etc. Virtually no big agencies or no quality providers who are youthful, in-shape, attractive, not pimped out or not blitzed out of their minds on drugs come here anyhow. Unless of course you would like to go visit one of those overpriced jack shacks where you can drop 250-300 for an a pathetic massage with some overpriced scented BS oils they ordered off Amazon and an girl who can't wait to pop you off for one quick round to get your old ass out in order to negotiate the next uninformed bozo who does not realize he could drive right up the interstate for that amount of money and get full GFE service with a lady who looks even better without tattoos on her face and get one thousand times more for his money. The drug addict non GFE shady hotel and over priced jack shack workers who aren't worth it value their services way more than I do in all honesty. I have some visits I'm going to schedule soon and some reviews to do but these women don't advertise on backpage to compete with the junkies or the jack shacks. I just think I have officially given up on seeing those low class women as their stupid drama, their BS, their drug sob stories, their police drama, their shit hotels and their in general "give me some money so I can kill myself with some sort of hardcore drug" has run its course with me. You are much safer to save your money up and go see a really decent lady just an hour and a half away. I guarantee you with these high class agencies and high class independents they have their stuff together and you will run no risk with LE by going to their truly upscale hotels and seeing them. When I say upscale I don't mean the finest hotel on Two Notch Road either because they are all garbage no matter how you spin it. Heck, there are a number of these girls who charge the same per hour here that one of the higher class ladies charge and all you need to do is think with your big head to pick a day to drive up and see one. 90% of this town's providers I refuse to see any longer as its a broken record with feeding these soon to be over dose cases drug habits. Open your eyes to the bigger picture and consider saving the funds you would give to 2 or 3 of these drug addicts or 1 visit to the over priced local massage parlors and go get an hour that you will remember forever in an upscale hotel with a lady who carries herself as a lady with no demons and looks damn close to a magazine model. I have learned these local girls all except for maybe one or two you won't even remember 6 months later most of the time because you drive to some dangerous dump with lowlifes hanging out all off the rails all day because they have no jobs or no futures and see a girl that never looks as good as the backpage pictures then you get marginal service from something drug addicted or pimped out by the worst piece of sub human garbage you have ever encountered in Columbia and you help to feed these girls their death habits as well as put money into the pieces of shit who own these brainwashed addicted double digit IQ's young girl idiots who have shit their lives and their futures right down the toilet for some ass wipe who does not even have the intelligence himself to pull his damn pants up from hitting his knees or even speak proper English without grunting and chewing on his own face like some mindless idiot who I wouldn't hire to cook French fries at mc donalds. The Columbia scene is a beautiful one indeed if you love this kind of filth and shit and these lifestyles. I would rather save and take a short drive to a real town with real providers but I'm probably just weird I guess. I know one thing though, I refuse to give one more damn cent and pay for anymore of these drug addicted women to slowly kill themselves and pay some worthless punks cell phone bill so he can recruit more easily persuaded dingy girls into killing themselves for his terrible agenda all so he can look cool in front of his pathetic peers and claim he is a " self employed entrepreneur" on his moronic facebook page with drug crap painted all over it and stupid looking gang signs (domestic terrorists in my opinion) thrown about. Yes moron we are all impressed because you take a picture with a wad of 20 dollar bills on a shit dump hotel bed with a gang sign thrown up and dumb ass expression on your face!

Sorry about that rant and the run on sentences but this board and this town is the same crap rehashed every year and not many ever just admit that this town and most of its providers all suck. I can think of maybe 2 or 3 I would actually pay an hourly fee to see in this town who all live here but they don't advertise on backpage hardly ever and they both are only available part time as one works a full time career and the other must save her money very wisely so she can do this part time. Forgive my rant but felt like complaining today about Columbia as I just got back from another city and got to see all the splendor other places have to offer compared to this place. You get back here and see the fabulous Broad River or Two Notch Road and you begin to wonder if other guys find this town as depressing to hobby in as I do? What a dump!

Murphy69
06-01-17, 14:15
Welcome back Murph! Glad you feel better now that is off your chest!

Peace.

Pappa54.LOL, thanks and sorry about that huge novel of drivel I just dumped off! Sorry to hear about your most recent trouble with the provider as well. If you want a few recommendations to see just let me know and I bet that maybe I could steer you in the right direction of one or two you haven't seen or may have not heard of here in Columbia who may surprise you with service and pricing not much different than what you paid the other provider. And then well if you really want to get adventurous and take a 90 minute drive (mostly all interstate so less probably) I can also direct you to a few more that might help make your eyes spin. Bottom line I think its time you were wowed and your jaw hit the floor with enthusiasm afterwards.

Pappa54
06-01-17, 17:13
Thanks brother, PM me the info on the locals. And it's not a big deal on the latest thing. I am using this as a learning tool for the members and providers that follow. It is good for everyone. No reason to be sorry, because I am not!

Peace Brother.

Pappa54.

LOL, thanks and sorry about that huge novel of drivel I just dumped off! Sorry to hear about your most recent trouble with the provider as well. If you want a few recommendations to see just let me know and I bet that maybe I could steer you in the right direction of one or two you haven't seen or may have not heard of here in Columbia who may surprise you with service and pricing not much different than what you paid the other provider. And then well if you really want to get adventurous and take a 90 minute drive (mostly all interstate so less probably) I can also direct you to a few more that might help make your eyes spin. Bottom line I think its time you were wowed and your jaw hit the floor with enthusiasm afterwards.

Pappa54
06-01-17, 17:38
Not really the point. The whole point of this is the service received, Incall or Outcall. This is not a hard concept, but it does seem polarizing. YMMV is a catch all cop out excuse for bad performance from the provider or the knucklehead slob hobbyist that shows up smelling like an old trash can with only $50 bucks and wants to walk around in diapers yelling "Mommy I want some Titty".

If you expect a job done, it should be done to satisfaction if you are paying the agreed price and acceptable hygiene (notice I said agreed price and acceptable hygiene) - period, end of story, no exceptions. It doesn't matter that the provider was or is or will be accommodating. It matters when the standard of performance is well below acceptable. Again, not a hard concept.

Regarding In v Out, if that's what makes you comfortable that's great, your money your rules. But Incall services can be just as bad. Or worse. I can accommodate Outcalls, so I do. My money my rules.

"This has been a public service announcement from Pappa54".

Peace

I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion because he did an out call. Which I never do because of shit like that. I only do incalls because that is how I make sure I get the best service. She can't leave me in her house, apartment, or hotel. But she can if I let her do an outcall. This is how I ensure the best service. If I don't get the best service I will then tell people do not visit someone. But with Amanda she has always been accomdating to me and others on this board. So of course we label her "YMMV" because everyone s most recent expirences are very polarizing.

LumberjackMan
06-01-17, 21:48
Not really the point. The whole point of this is the service received, Incall or Outcall. This is not a hard concept, but it does seem polarizing. YMMV is a catch all cop out excuse for bad performance from the provider or the knucklehead slob hobbyist that shows up smelling like an old trash can with only $50 bucks and wants to walk around in diapers yelling "Mommy I want some Titty".

If you expect a job done, it should be done to satisfaction if you are paying the agreed price and acceptable hygiene (notice I said agreed price and acceptable hygiene) - period, end of story, no exceptions. It doesn't matter that the provider was or is or will be accommodating. It matters when the standard of performance is well below acceptable. Again, not a hard concept.

Regarding In v Out, if that's what makes you comfortable that's great, your money your rules. But Incall services can be just as bad. Or worse. I can accommodate Outcalls, so I do. My money my rules.

"This has been a public service announcement from Pappa54".

PeaceAll I have to say is just. Wow. What a sense of entitlement.

Pappa54
06-02-17, 06:34
Entitlement. Really? Explain.

All I have to say is just. Wow. What a sense of entitlement.

I was going to do something about his post but I'm interested as well. I'm not sure he knows what that word means.

A2

Pappa54
06-02-17, 10:31
A2,

I am simply trying to point out service injustices, not rebel rousing. This market has some quality issues that should be addressed for the betterment of the community. The longer this subject lives, the better chance of providers picking up on the point that bad service is unacceptable and has a cost. Amanda (the provider in question) has stated she wants to clear this up because her business has been effected. I have an offer for her (if she takes it) that will demonstrate her willingness to correct her mistake. If she takes it (and it has to be in public forum) than it will be good for her, as she will be applauded for the effort and it will be good for everyone, as it will enhance the power of the USASG forum as a tool to be used.

Do you have any issues with this thought process? I welcome all comments in the subject, this is a learning experience for all that use the forum in my judgement.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Entitlement. Really? Explain.

I was going to do something about his post but I'm interested as well. I'm not sure he knows what that word means.

A2

Pappa54
06-02-17, 11:25
Ok, Amanda here is the recompense offer and we have discussed it in PM and you agreed. But now you need to agree in public forum. This will do you well if followed through.

The offer and rules:

Amanda.

1) You must see two Senior members or trusted posters of my choice for a 1 HR session of your best effort.

2) You must accept this in public forum as part of the recompense.

3) It cannot be a member that is a regular of yours. He must be new to you.

If you follow through you will be applauded for your effort I am positive, and will be on your way back and this subject will drift into the past. The members will speak positively for your willingness to correct the misdeed.

Members.

1) If you are considering being a candidate for this freebie you must PM me. All candidates will remain anonymous. Only the two candidates participating will be known when the time is right.

2) The candidates participating must post a review on the visit. Good, bad, or indifferent.

3) You can tip Amanda for the level of effort she puts forth at your discretion.

4) Seniors will be first considered, but all are welcome.

5) Candidates must carry themselves as gentleman and respect this process. It is not a "Your money, your rules" session. It is a "My money, my rules" session and I don't want to hear that you where a knucklehead. Just be nice, have good hygiene and have fun. Do not embarrass her for her mistake. There is no point and it will be unproductive.

The key here is that Amanda accepts this as the consequences of her lack of judgement. And if she does, whether you like her or not, it deserves a positive comment.

FYI. At the beginning of her career here (and I participated) she was very attentive. I had no problems with her performance. I know for a fact she is a smart girl. Her many post on BP have been very well thought out, and are really some of the best I have seem from marketing perspective and it shows her intelligence. She has had some lapses in judgement that have come back to bite her. But by accepting this offer, it will show her willingness to correct the issue to move forward absolved of the misdeed. Again, if she accepts and reviews are good, she should be applauded by all serious monger, hobbyists, and lurkers as it will prove she is a serious provider to this community.

So PM me and let's get this subject closed and we all learn from it. Amanda text or PM me and post your acceptance. If not, this will live on for quite awhile it seems and that will have additional negative effects.

Peace bothers.

Pappa54.

A real shame.

Met Amanda over a year ago when she first started here by publishing on Craigalist, BP with "Help me on posts such as 'I'm new, need money, blah, blah". She was fine and attentive then. Not now. She called me out of the blue, needed a call, low on cash. I had 1. 4 in the pocket (the bar had the rest), it was Friday and getting late and the whiskey was good to me that night, so I said sure. She came over, chit chatted a few minutes filled me in on a few things. We started and she is giving the "Moisture Missle" a spit shine. WELL "fuck me and call me Shirley", the girl pulls up and says times up and leaves right in the middle of lift off! WTF. She leaves me hanging. The girl use to be customer friendly, not any more, she reads this board, and she will read this. Girl that was not good. Never ever do that because it costs you in reputation. Gentleman, this is a Pappa54 "pass on Amazing Amanda" alert. Her demons have overtaken her. You never do that to a monger, he will pass the word.

PM if more info is needed.

Pappa54.

DongQuixote
06-02-17, 12:05
Pappa,

That is an original idea. Don't know if they fit your qualifications, but Murphy 69 and SCCoach sound like viable options and since they are constant and reliable posters, hell I'm all for them getting a freebie.

AR.

Just my 2 cents.

Muffmansc
06-02-17, 13:29
Wow- this board is totally off the rails. First off I agree with Lumberjack man- Pappa something seems wrong with you and your sense of entitlement. If someone schedules an hour- that's an hour and when the time is up the hour is over. I don't see how that's a point of contention for you. If you choose to chat or hangout during your time- that STILL USES YOUR HOUR. What if she had stuff to do or a sitter waiting on her? You pay for the time not what you do. If you choose to play video games or checkers with a provider- that's still an hour. I know some guys that aren't in it for the sex, more so just lonely and want the companionship of a woman- that's is what I consider a gentlemen. It's not being a gentlemen to waste someones time being polite only if you get to fuck them at the end.

And what you're doing now is extortion and blackmail- unless she agrees to two freebies. This won't go away? That's ridiculous- try coming to my business and get two people free things just because you had a bad experience and I already offered to make it right? You guys are being bullies and it needs to stop. If you don't want to use her services anymore then don't- I really don't think that would matter too much to her. I could understand your rage if she robbed your or something but from what you're saying- all she did was stay an hour and leave correct? Seems like services were rendered. What if a client can't get it up- is he due a refund or mulligan for next time? I think we're missing the fact that this is a business and you don't own these women- you're just "renting" their body for however long you can keep it up.

Secondly- Murph you are spot on. I see all these negative reviews on BP cumdumps & druggies but honeslty- if someone lets be inside them for $60 what do you expect? Seriously would anyone on here do a BBBJ or FS (in your ass of course) for that? If so get help. The one's that are doing that cheap obviously aren't in the best place in their lives at this point. Furthermore- they're doing quantity over quality. Imagine how many have been there that day / week before you? If you do the math- an intelligent "businesswomen" who is super attractive can get 300+ an hour- why wouldn't they if they could? They could see 5-10 clients a week and make as much as these women who have to bang 66 dudes or more to make the same amount. Let that sink in.

I'm beginning to think this board is nothing more than a bunch of cheap people wanting Ferrari's at geo tracker prices- you get what you pay for. Some on here *s brag about not paying more than $60 ever for service- I respect my dick more than that. Oh yes and shout out again to Murph on the MP's- those places are just waiting to bet busted, you visibly see or know that you're the next guy in line and who the fuck thinks a face tattoo is attractive?

I'm sure I'll piss some people off but this really had to be said- there's so much venom on this board anymore that I don't even read unless I want to laugh- there is no good information unless you're wanting to know which $60 crackhead didn't do a good job. Sad.

(mic dropping sound).

NutsForYours
06-02-17, 13:59
Wow- this board is totally off the rails. First off I agree with Lumberjack man- Pappa something seems wrong with you and your sense of entitlement. If someone schedules an hour- that's an hour and when the time is up the hour is over. I don't see how that's a point of contention for you. If you choose to chat or hangout during your time- that STILL USES YOUR HOUR. What if she had stuff to do or a sitter waiting on her? You pay for the time not what you do. If you choose to play video games or checkers with a provider- that's still an hour. I know some guys that aren't in it for the sex, more so just lonely and want the companionship of a woman- that's is what I consider a gentlemen. It's not being a gentlemen to waste someones time being polite only if you get to fuck them at the end.

And what you're doing now is extortion and blackmail- unless she agrees to two freebies. This won't go away? That's ridiculous- try coming to my business and get two people free things just because you had a bad experience and I already offered to make it right? You guys are being bullies and it needs to stop. If you don't want to use her services anymore then don't- I really don't think that would matter too much to her. I could understand your rage if she robbed your or something but from what you're saying- all she did was stay an hour and leave correct? Seems like services were rendered. What if a client can't get it up- is he due a refund or mulligan for next time? I think we're missing the fact that this is a business and you don't own these women- you're just "renting" their body for however long you can keep it up.

Secondly- Murph you are spot on. I see all these negative reviews on BP cumdumps & druggies but honeslty- if someone lets be inside them for $60 what do you expect? Seriously would anyone on here do a BBBJ or FS (in your ass of course) for that? If so get help. The one's that are doing that cheap obviously aren't in the best place in their lives at this point. Furthermore- they're doing quantity over quality. Imagine how many have been there that day / week before you? If you do the math- an intelligent "businesswomen" who is super attractive can get 300+ an hour- why wouldn't they if they could? They could see 5-10 clients a week and make as much as these women who have to bang 66 dudes or more to make the same amount. Let that sink in.

I'm beginning to think this board is nothing more than a bunch of cheap people wanting Ferrari's at geo tracker prices- you get what you pay for. Some on here *s brag about not paying more than $60 ever for service- I respect my dick more than that. Oh yes and shout out again to Murph on the MP's- those places are just waiting to bet busted, you visibly see or know that you're the next guy in line and who the fuck thinks a face tattoo is attractive?

I'm sure I'll piss some people off but this really had to be said- there's so much venom on this board anymore that I don't even read unless I want to laugh- there is no good information unless you're wanting to know which $60 crackhead didn't do a good job. Sad.

(mic dropping sound).Right on!, Dittos!, etc.

Pappa54
06-02-17, 14:08
Brother, first and foremost your opinion of the subject is yours. I have no issues with opinions. Secondly, there was no time issued and I listen, more than chat. Again, original post, no time just a job, and I didn't initiate anything. Third the gentleman comment is personal view and action, nothing more. Fourth, I own 2 relatively successful business. When you contract an employee and pay them for a job, but they don't do the job as a businessman, you can write off, or expect them to finish it at there expense, or bring it to everyone's attention that it is sub-standard work that was done. The contractor can ignore it, or offer to repair it. At that point it is the employers call on what should be done to satisfy the situation. Fifth, the actions were in the realm of robbery as that she got the money, but didn't complete the job. Sixth, blackmail / extortion probably close, my terms for reparation can be ignored or fulfilled. Her choice. Seventh, it is a business. Go to a place for a set of new tires, pay them, they put on three and then say we are done. Or hire someone to paint your house, pay them, they finish half way through and say ok I'm done, got to go. If you are a businessman, you understand good service and bad service. I know I do, and have owned and run business for 30 years. She did agree to two freebies by the way. But also notice, hey are freebies for me. This is a situation where "enough is enough" and I am participating in this and trying to be constructive. Your opinion is yours, and I am good with it. Being abrasive is not productive, you may think this tact is distasteful, but it is creative and gets to the point. Finally, bullies no. There are to many examples of this issue with her and many with others that never get resolved and keep happening. This is just a different tact to correct misdeeds. If you have a better idea, through it out. All comments are welcome. If you are a fan of Amanda's go see her two or three times a week. This has effected her business. She will appreciate it. And closing, the board is what you put into it. If you don't like it, lobby to change it.

Peace

Pappa54

(mic dropping sound).

OiledUpTits
06-02-17, 15:12
Pappa.

I think some people may be confused when you use the word freebie. When you said freebie, I took it as YOU were paying for two other people so that it's a freebie to them and not a freebie FROM Amanda. Is that correct? If so I think some people are confused as to what this freebie is.

ScCoach
06-02-17, 17:39
Thanks for the vote of confidence but I've already seen Amanda (and posted my review) and would not qualify under Pappa's rules. I agree it should be someone not already seeing her.

Coach.

Pappa,

That is an original idea. Don't know if they fit your qualifications, but Murphy 69 and SCCoach sound like viable options and since they are constant and reliable posters, hell I'm all for them getting a freebie.

AR.

Just my 2 cents.

Pappa54
06-02-17, 18:29
Keep in mind, I am simply asking that the regulars bypass the opportunity. This is a strange offering I have come up with, but it can be good for all parties. I am not partaking, but simply setting up the opportunity. I have had several PM's from members that have never seen Amanda. That is an opportunity for her to expand her regular customer base. Some of you seem to have skipped over the part of these diatribes that I actually respect Amanda due to intelligence and have experienced first hand her attentiveness. Although she is off my list (again I am not participating in recompense), she could be on others with outstanding results from this. I have not heard from her since yesterday when she agreed to the terms laid out. At this point, I am starting to doubt she will. And that simply means she is bypassing on an opportunity for new clients, goods reviews, a following of hobbyists what would applaud her facing he issue with gusto and stopping dead any further damage to her community reputation, trading it all by just blowing it off as if it doesn't matter (probably getting bad advice for others that provide or some regulars that are infatuated).

Doesn't matter to me, this is a sport now.

But to your point Coach, One timers will be considered, especially Senior members. So the opportunity is still live, unless Amanda goes dark.

Peace brothers.

Pappa54.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I've already seen Amanda (and posted my review) and would not qualify under Pappa's rules. I agree it should be someone not already seeing her.

Coach.

Admin2
06-02-17, 18:35
I moved this convo here because it's not really about Backpage. Nobody was fucking up, no flags were thrown no whistles blown.

A2

DrSummer
06-03-17, 00:14
Fellow monger from Charleston, but a frequent visitor to Columbia forum as I occasionally visit Columbia for business. Have been reading the posts on "Amanda Issue", and intrigued. Here is my two cents. Most seem to jump to conclusions with out knowing the hard facts that only Pappa and Amanda know. I am not going to fault either one without understanding the following:

1. When the appointment was made (no matter who contacted first) was the duration for visit agreed and confirmed by both? Looks like that was not the case. Mistake.

2. If the time was not agreed, based on the donation agreed and previous visits, what is the appropriate time for the donation?

3. Once she arrived at Pappa's location, did she spend time not attending to Pappa, but spent on her doing other nonsense (in the rest room, talking on the phone etc).

If she didn't waste time just on her, but spent the agreed (or appropriate) time with Pappa, I wouldn't fault her for leaving after the agreed time no matter if Pappa finished his business or not. But, if she wasted time and left Pappa hanging, then its her fault.

No matter what we want to believe, this business is about time, and time only. The donation is for time and both parties have to honor that. Yes, we want certain acts to be done within that time limit. But it is not necessarily the girls fault if we can't finish the business in that time. If the deed is not done when the time is up, a good provider will offer to stay and finish the business. By the same token, a gentlemen client will gladly compensate for the additional time she spent. That's how this game works.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

Pappa54
06-04-17, 22:07
Time is a factor, the provider in question did not stay the time she stated and chit chat was minimal with a few bathroom trips. And most providers that are return visitors know I compensate for extra time and also good effort. The issue was in my estimation, she pulled up stakes with no warning, faked a panic attack or something. And blew. Out. I had never had a bad experience with her before. Even gave good references to out of town guys previously. Bad judgement on her part. Some guys chalk up the loss with one bad review. I am not one of those guys. By keeping this subject live, it in a small way, teaches providers or maybe just her to finish the job. Overall time 35 minutes, time in bathroom 10 minutes, paying her driver up front 5 minutes, chit chat 10 minutes. It was her demons that lead to bad judgement. And bad just has a cost.

Peace.

Fellow monger from Charleston, but a frequent visitor to Columbia forum as I occasionally visit Columbia for business. Have been reading the posts on "Amanda Issue", and intrigued. Here is my two cents. Most seem to jump to conclusions with out knowing the hard facts that only Pappa and Amanda know. I am not going to fault either one without understanding the following:

1. When the appointment was made (no matter who contacted first) was the duration for visit agreed and confirmed by both? Looks like that was not the case. Mistake.

2. If the time was not agreed, based on the donation agreed and previous visits, what is the appropriate time for the donation?

3. Once she arrived at Pappa's location, did she spend time not attending to Pappa, but spent on her doing other nonsense (in the rest room, talking on the phone etc).

If she didn't waste time just on her, but spent the agreed (or appropriate) time with Pappa, I wouldn't fault her for leaving after the agreed time no matter if Pappa finished his business or not. But, if she wasted time and left Pappa hanging, then its her fault.

No matter what we want to believe, this business is about time, and time only. The donation is for time and both parties have to honor that. Yes, we want certain acts to be done within that time limit. But it is not necessarily the girls fault if we can't finish the business in that time. If the deed is not done when the time is up, a good provider will offer to stay and finish the business. By the same token, a gentlemen client will gladly compensate for the additional time she spent. That's how this game works.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

Joboy
06-07-17, 13:56

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.C'Mon. Doc, everybody here knows what we're donating for and it isn't time LOL. That time crap is a worn out legal loophole for Uncle LEO and Aunt Justice, that's all. I get so tired of ladies, especially​ high rate ladies like Amanda, using that bullshit as an excuse to give half assed service.

It's an all too common story around here. She took his money and generosity for granted and decided to pull a fast one like he was some kind of chump. And even after he offered an opportunity for her to make up for it, the idiot still wants to play games smh.

If Amanda or any other provider can't handle offering consistently good service, especially to regulars, then they deserve the consequences. It's really as simple as that.

Joboy
06-07-17, 21:05

(mic dropping sound).What's with all the white knighting? Are you her pimp or lawyer? Or are you just another fool with cash confusing decent sex and a few sob stories with an actual adult relationship? All you and any other client are to her is another donation, nothing else. If you came at her lousy, trifling ass with a sob story and no money, she'd drop your ass faster than the towelette she used to clean herself after she's done seeing you.

The fact of the matter is she fucked up. Now it's time to own up.

Muffmansc
06-07-17, 23:36
What's with all the white knighting? Are you her pimp or lawyer? Or are you just another fool with cash confusing decent sex and a few sob stories with an actual adult relationship? All you and any other client are to her is another donation, nothing else. If you came at her lousy, trifling ass with a sob story and no money, she'd drop your ass faster than the towelette she used to clean herself after she's done seeing you.

The fact of the matter is she fucked up. Now it's time to own up.Not white knighting or whatever colloquial phrase you want to fill in the blank with. I've never seen or used her services so that's not going to happen. I just don't like bullies. That's my issue. From what I read he went over his time. An hr is an hr. I'm in a position where I don't have to settle for BP crack ho's that's not mt arena. If I were her pimp I'd have her raise her prices to avoid cheap ass entitled clients though.

Pappa54
06-08-17, 00:17
Never went over the hour, I have said that several times. Bully, far from it. Why does this keep coming up? If you don't use or review BP providers, go dark partner. If you doubt what I say, than ask me directly what you are concerned with. I read the boards, I always answer a well thought out question. You are making an assumption, and statement with no first hand knowledge. Only opinion. "Whiting Knighting" is a term used by Mongers that outwardly support the provider. If you don't have all the facts and are not on the providers list of references, Be a spectator partner. Comment on something that you have first hand knowledge. Again for the last time MM, she did not stay the hour and she pulled up and left in the middle of the BJ.

We do some people use the word "entitlement or entitle"? This is no where close to a conversation that would use that word?

Peace.

Pappa54.

Not white knighting or whatever colloquial phrase you want to fill in the blank with. I've never seen or used her services so that's not going to happen. I just don't like bullies. That's my issue. From what I read he went over his time. An hr is an hr. I'm in a position where I don't have to settle for BP crack ho's that's not mt arena. If I were her pimp I'd have her raise her prices to avoid cheap ass entitled clients though.

Murphy69
06-10-17, 19:05
Pappa, you have a private message you may find beneficial.

Admin2
03-02-19, 16:13
Well my spidey sense was right on this one. We agree on $ and were discussing when and where. The next morning she blows up my phone accusing me of wasting her time, etc. , then she ghosts. Oh well, think I dodged a bullet. Attached are two pics she sent me but I'm still debating whether they are actually her or not.I swear if I lived to be a thousand years old I will never understand why anybody is even fucking her let alone paying her for sex.

She's a fat chick with Groucho Marx eyebrows. Seriously, she fucking huge.

I know it's not my business, your money, your dick for real for real I honestly don't understand.

A2.

Member #6575
05-10-21, 09:20
If you saw her or have info DM me. Can share my own things you'd like to know as well.You have asked the same question in 6 places the last week.

Louisville KY.

Greensboro NC.

Ashville NC.

Charlotte NC.

Columbia NC.

Charleston SC.

You are a non SM that claims to have had a broken marriage in Dec last year. Why the sudden interest to find this girl? You even PMed me about her.

Is she your ex and you are after creating trouble for her?

This board is not for such a use. Please stop.

SA.

Big Daddy Dog
05-10-21, 10:11
You have asked the same question in 6 places the last week.

Louisville KY.

Greensboro NC.

Ashville NC.

Charlotte NC.

Columbia NC.

Charleston SC.

You are a non SM that claims to have had a broken marriage in Dec last year. Why the sudden interest to find this girl? You even PMed me about her.

Is she your ex and you are after creating trouble for her?

This board is not for such a use. Please stop.

SA.This is just creepy.

SkyHighBuilder
07-30-21, 16:33
So I see it's the same ole thing here as everywhere. Well, I'm a longtime member on the forums originally out of Atlanta but living in Florida now. I just wanted to interject a different take on things if I may.

I see you guys doing a lot of Recon and are seeking info all over the forum.

However, if you can travel, and I mean international travel, I can make what you're chasing look like roadkill.

As someone who has travelled a lot nationally and internationally and mongered all over I have completely stopped spending a dime in the states for poontang.

For a bit more than you would dish out for a couple of hours with someone like the ones you are reconning, I could give you a weekend in paradise with your pick of several and double them up in your bed for you. No drug addicts, no sores all over, just clean, soft, beautiful caramel-skinned young ladies who love to fuck and get crazy.

This would be an all-inclusive thing where I would take care of everything from lodging (Resort-style, beachfront hotel or a very nice Airbnb all to yourself), food, drinks, clubbing and fucking your brains out with singles or groups of young, beautiful Colombian freaks.

I'll be back down there the first week of September if anyone is interested and beyond that I can make pretty much any schedule work. I am invested down there and have a place in Barranquilla so I know the country and the people and love it completely.

If you are at all interested shoot me a message and I'll give you more details.

As always,

Be safe and have a blast.

SKY.

WombRaider7
10-10-21, 08:01
That's odd, Lcgj36 posted a good review of her less than a week ago, she's not my type but he really seemed to enjoy her. It must be one of those YMMV things.

I have not met this one whom Lcgj36 has reviewed and referred. But, he and I have had similar experiences with a number of other COLA providers over thee years. So, if he gave his stamp of approval on her and made a personal referral, I would give her a shot.

She may turn out to be YMMV, but his track record with referrals has bee thumbs up with me.

Just my $0. 01.I don't know anyone that takes his advise seriously. All of his "reviews" are either second hand or bad mouthing because the ladies wouldn't send him free pics.

Lcgj36
10-11-21, 06:03
I don't know anyone that takes his advise seriously. All of his "reviews" are either second hand or bad mouthing because the ladies wouldn't send him free pics.What are you talking about? I don't ask for pics and every review I have posted I have seen. This is a community where we are all in this together to have a good time. I don't post often but when I do it's something that I experience.

My experience may be different from yours and it happens from time to time because we all different or the stars align right whatever the case is but please don't make it seem that my reviews aren't real.

BearsBuddy
10-11-21, 07:22
What are you talking about? I don't ask for pics and every review I have posted I have seen. This is a community where we are all in this together to have a good time. I don't post often but when I do it's something that I experience.

My experience may be different from yours and it happens from time to time because we all different or the stars align right whatever the case is but please don't make it seem that my reviews aren't real.He's not talking about you.

DongQuixote
10-11-21, 08:06
What are you talking about? I don't ask for pics and every review I have posted I have seen. This is a community where we are all in this together to have a good time. I don't post often but when I do it's something that I experience.

My experience may be different from yours and it happens from time to time because we all different or the stars align right whatever the case is but please don't make it seem that my reviews aren't real.I think he was referring to a regular member, not you at all. And if you have HEx's seal of approval, then I trust your reviews. She looks to be my type and once I get a chance to travel Columbia Way, I will certainly give her a shot on your recommendation.

AR.

PhatDog
10-11-21, 08:54

My experience may be different from yours and it happens from time to time because we all different or the stars align right whatever the case is but please don't make it seem that my reviews aren't real.He's not talking about you bro.

Lcgj36
10-11-21, 09:27

My experience may be different from yours and it happens from time to time because we all different or the stars align right whatever the case is but please don't make it seem that my reviews aren't real.I apologize to you WombRaider7. I thought you was referring to me.

Keen Observer
10-12-21, 11:17
I apologize to you WombRaider7. I thought you was referring to me.Nope, your reviews are good as gold. You have been 100% on the money with your recommendations. Perhaps he was a victim of YMMV?

Badcock
08-07-22, 09:36
Sounds like why'all be hating on the women for making money. If you don't want to see them and pay their rate why contact them? You can't go in the gas station and ask for a discount LOL. I don't understand why why'all get so mad at the woman for making what men want to give them. Everything is going up even the price of cigars. If you can't afford to play them I probably wouldn't

Charlotte has a WTF you talking about section and I use to post a lot about standing up and be men and stop paying these junkies high rates but only a couple guys agree most feel like if you can't afford it that's your problem. Affording it isn't the issue its paying a junky even tho she might be cute in a decent hotel trust me its a junky LOL. And paying some chick who getting banged out all day high rates is crazy. You number 17 and giving her 150 250 300 dollars LOL WTF ever I'm not doing it. I told a chick today who wanted 200 HH I'm not counting out 20's until I'm out of breath to see her she said you broke and you blocked LOL..

Colon Noir
08-07-22, 11:23
Sounds like why'all be hating on the women for making money. If you don't want to see them and pay their rate why contact them? You can't go in the gas station and ask for a discount LOL. I don't understand why why'all get so mad at the woman for making what men want to give them. Everything is going up even the price of cigars. If you can't afford to play them I probably wouldn't.Justin you want to respond to this?

Titlicka
08-07-22, 21:02
Sounds like why'all be hating on the women for making money. If you don't want to see them and pay their rate why contact them? You can't go in the gas station and ask for a discount LOL. I don't understand why why'all get so mad at the woman for making what men want to give them. Everything is going up even the price of cigars. If you can't afford to play them I probably wouldn't

.Just seeking that price / quality equilibrium my brotha. No hatin' from me, just wondering where an honest monger can get hold to a decent trick? I know you can dig it my brotha.

Badcock
08-08-22, 08:48
Shit starter LOL. I don't participate in that why'all can argue on your own about my thoughts. You have yours I have mine. With that being said I'd anyone wants to share some info on some good Utr females that I see for less than stg and they aren't ate up by demons or have pimps waiting on you to get done. Stay as long as you want but as always YMMV

Justin you want to respond to this?.

LetMeKnow95
08-18-22, 11:59
Last time she was in town was like 3 months ago I want to see her but don't know if she's really like time I would text get a hi then nothing else she does some first come first serve bullshit.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/southcarolina/columbia/89268501

HittinSkinz
09-29-22, 15:31
I've never seen a girl that had anyone watching over them. Even my ex (we broke up) didn't have anyone watching. Shit I never cared who saw her or what they did, that was all her business. If she got fucked up it was a risk she was willing to take. So there are quite a few that run solo at their own risk. My ex has been attacked a couple times before we met and once while we were together. Other girls would tell me some of their stories and you'd wonder why they don't have bodyguards or someone looking over them.

However none of these girls are in the streets alone a guy or someone is always around watching them. Especially in Columbia because all of them know each other and talk.

Colon Noir
09-29-22, 22:40
I've never seen a girl that had anyone watching over them. Even my ex (we broke up) didn't have anyone watching. Shit I never cared who saw her or what they did, that was all her business. If she got fucked up it was a risk she was willing to take. So there are quite a few that run solo at their own risk. My ex has been attacked a couple times before we met and once while we were together. Other girls would tell me some of their stories and you'd wonder why they don't have bodyguards or someone looking over them.I have been around long enough to know these girls are not in these streets alone its foolish if anyone thinks so. Pimps and handlers are attracted to these girls like because most of them have demons. I have a provider tell me anyone who thinks these girls are alone are crazy. Most of these girls are connected. Once you find one on social media most would be surprised who they are connected too. However some people also believe in Santa Claus.

HittinSkinz
09-30-22, 13:01
I'm just smart enough to know my experience won't be everyone's. Just because the one's you've seen had handlers doesn't mean all do. I know this as a fact. The some girls do know each other and look out, but not all have active dudes checking in. I've even hung out with other providers with my girl had got some good stories, and some pretty bad ones. All the ones before my ex didn't have handlers either but I'll eventually hook up with one that will, it's stupid to think I won't.

My girl called me at work telling me someone tried to rape her. I couldn't feel bad about it because dude was going up for pussy anyways, only difference was he didn't want to pay. He held her down and her screaming scared him off. If only she had a handler to protect her.

I have been around long enough to know these girls are not in these streets alone its foolish if anyone thinks so. Pimps and handlers are attracted to these girls like because most of them have demons. I have a provider tell me anyone who thinks these girls are alone are crazy. Most of these girls are connected. Once you find one on social media most would be surprised who they are connected too. However some people also believe in Santa Claus.

Colon Noir
10-01-22, 08:36
I'm just smart enough to know my experience won't be everyone's. Just because the one's you've seen had handlers doesn't mean all do. I know this as a fact. The some girls do know each other and look out, but not all have active dudes checking in. I've even hung out with other providers with my girl had got some good stories, and some pretty bad ones. All the ones before my ex didn't have handlers either but I'll eventually hook up with one that will, it's stupid to think I won't.

My girl called me at work telling me someone tried to rape her. I couldn't feel bad about it because dude was going up for pussy anyways, only difference was he didn't want to pay. He held her down and her screaming scared him off. If only she had a handler to protect her.How about this why don't you go see a girl and don't pay and see who meets you in the parking lot. I can assure you someone will. I have known a few providers who have had guns where do you think they got the gun from Sportsman's Warehouse? When I know they are a felon.

Hold on you said your girl was getting but you couldn't be mad because she was selling pussy and only if she had pimp or handler? Does anybody on this site agree to what he's saying? Matter I don't even want to talk to you anymore.

HittinSkinz
10-01-22, 15:58
You just come here to complain about women anyways so I really don't pay any mind to you. Some of the stupid shit you say is pretty entertaining. Fun to hear some ramble who thinks he knows everything.

My ex never carries a gun, some others don't either. I was going to hook her up with one but she didn't want it. Not from Sportsman's Warehouse either. You'd figure someone with as much experience as you would have come across those that are solo and unarmed. Maybe a knife, spray, or taser is what some carry.

It's safest to treat every girl like she has someone lurking around. You have to maintain your safety too.

How about this why don't you go see a girl and don't pay and see who meets you in the parking lot. I can assure you someone will. I have known a few providers who have had guns where do you think they got the gun from Sportsman's Warehouse? When I know they are a felon.

Hold on you said your girl was getting but you couldn't be mad because she was selling pussy and only if she had pimp or handler? Does anybody on this site agree to what he's saying? Matter I don't even want to talk to you anymore.

Colon Noir
10-02-22, 10:07
You just come here to complain about women anyways so I really don't pay any mind to you. Some of the stupid shit you say is pretty entertaining. Fun to hear some ramble who thinks he knows everything.

My ex never carries a gun, some others don't either. I was going to hook her up with one but she didn't want it. Not from Sportsman's Warehouse either. You'd figure someone with as much experience as you would have come across those that are solo and unarmed. Maybe a knife, spray, or taser is what some carry.

It's safest to treat every girl like she has someone lurking around. You have to maintain your safety too.Just like everyone else I come on here to speak my experience. Did I ever ask you to listen to me? I can promise you I get pm from other user's asking me more questions. They afraid to ask on the board because of the know it all's like you. I share my experiences in this lifestyle what would I have to gain by lying to you or anyone else. So I guess the girl who shot a guy over a money dispute didn't happen right? Or the chic that was from Charleston who was robbing people at gunpoint didn't happen either?

Now you contradicted saying you have to protect yourself too. WTF what. ? That's my point of my post in the first place. Bro how old are you because the term hittinskinz hasn't been used in over 35 years! Nobody says that shit in 2022. That says a lot about you.

For those reading the board don't believe someone isn't watching these girls. Most of the girls have demon providers and would anybody believe those demon providers aren't watching those girls. We all know drugs and guns go together. Well the ones with common sense do. Now to enjoy my day and stop dealing with this bullshit.