PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

AmpLovr
01-01-05, 14:41
Visited this fine area a couple of times in the last few months and went to old standby Kyoto Spa. Looks like they've gone up to $70 now. Luckily we still have $60 in atlanta--so much competition, I guess. Saw Angel. Around 30, 20 pounds overweight and not in good shape. Good table shower. Good massage and disrobed for the HJ. A nice enough experience, but she needs to get an Abflex. Saw April the last time. Probably the same age and weight, but in real nice shape and much more friendly. Same review, but much nicer service. Seemed to get into things and even a little DFK. She'd be a regular stop if I lived this way. Coming back in a month or 2. Might try Hana or Jade if I can get a heads up.
Happy New Year
AMP

Wicked Willie
01-06-05, 19:31
Are there any FS AMPS in the Laurel/Jessup/Columbia area?

PM me the info - thanks!

DrummerBoy
01-08-05, 12:05
C'mon Wicked, you know better! RTFF

Are there any FS AMPS in the Laurel/Jessup/Columbia area?

PM me the info - thanks!

Wicked Willie
01-08-05, 12:44
Yea, I am spoiled by DC - what can I say....

C'mon Wicked, you know better! RTFF

Prototype
01-13-05, 01:57
Anyone know anything about this new american MP? I only know one place in Elicott City and it wasn't american.

I saw an ad in the recent CP for a new all american MP in Elicott City. I think it begins with a P like Premere or something.If anyone gets info put it up or PM me.

Thanks

Torpedo12
01-13-05, 10:41
I'm a frequent visiter to an AMP near HWY70. I won't say which one, but its been there for awhile. I like it, The girl is little old and has been there for a while but she knows what to do. I visited a few weeks ago and was probably the best visit ever. I got there and asked for her. The mamason led me back to a back room where I paid my fee and got ready for the T.S. She arrived with a warm smile and led me to the TS and gave a great T.S. with attention to the right places. She then put me in the sauna for awhile to let me warm up and led me back to my room. I laid down and she began to cover me with towls like blankets. She told me to take a little nap and she would be back in a little while. I fell a sleep and about 45 min later she walked in and began rubbing my feet and worked around my body back to the feet again she than smiled and said "your all mine". She flipped me over and began to play greek with me then she went down on me with the best oral I ever had while still playing with me. I didnt last long and she kept doing what she was doing till the end. I didnt know it, but she had slipped the raincoat on without me even knowing. We talked and I gave a good tip and she smilled.

Paper Guy
02-06-05, 01:19
Is this Hana Spa, or perhaps now known as Sun Spa Inc.? That's the only spa I can think of that's near I-70, kind of off the Baltimore National Pike. I've been meaning to visit, but never found the time.

I'm a frequent visiter to an AMP near HWY70. I won't say which one, but its been there for awhile.

DrummerBoy
02-14-05, 15:52
This sure does sound like Hana Spa to me. I been going there for years. I think I know who that older women was that gave Torpedo his greatest visit ever. She has the reputation of being one of the only Greek Asian providers in the area. Great bubble butt on her that is a joy to watch as she uses it to bring you off. Very good oral skills and just a little bit over the edge sometimes with extra skills she applies. She also has given BBBJCIM and BBFS with her special customers. I have heard from 6 others on another board about this.

I won't say who it is, with respect to Torpedo, because they may be watching the boards and I don't want to ruin it for him...

York
02-23-05, 20:11
Any recent recommendations and descriptions from Moonlight?

Last there in November, saw the beautiful and tall Pinkie and also Jennifer.

Crazy Dick
02-25-05, 20:11
Any recent recommendations and descriptions from Moonlight?

Last there in November, saw the beautiful and tall Pinkie and also Jennifer.

Hi York,
Sent you an email, let me know if you didn'g get it. She is a doll. Saw Jennifer at Moonlight in late December. She was on vacation about three weeks ago.
Crzay Dick
So Many AMPs and So Little Money

My Time
03-06-05, 18:23
I went To the Rainbow Spa last night and asked for Kay, they said she was on vacation.

Then i asked for Lucy, she was off tonight they said.

well since i was batting zero I settled with sue. She is a young maybe mid to upper 20's korean lady with a nice slim body. The only thing I could find wrong with her body was that she had fake boobs. I like the all nature ones.

If your looking for a nice massage with her walking on your back and then finishing with a HJ at the end then she is the one for you. She is energetic and laughs a lot, and lays in your arms when she is finished, overall very pleasant.

My Time

Cigarguy
03-08-05, 21:56
Went to the Moonlight last week. saw 'Na Na'. hard massage. Things got a little farther on than I expected for a first time. She was very nice w/ snuggle after. I will definetly see her again.

YabbleDabble
03-13-05, 09:47
Police arrest two on solicitation charges.

03/10/05
Gwendolyn Glenn
Respond to this story
Email this story to a friend

Undercover detectives from the Anne Arundel County Police Department last week conducted a sting operation and charged two women with trying to solicit the officers for prostitution at Whiskey Bottom Road and Route 198.

According to Sgt. Stephen Torbeck, head of the Anne Arundel police vice squad, 45-year-old Leslie Reynolds of Laurel and 42-year-old Donna Baker of Baltimore were charged with prostitution solicitation and possession of cocaine and controlled substance paraphernalia on March 1.

"We received anonymous complaints from citizens, and we responded by having our undercover detectives go out, pretend to be 'Johns' and pick up the prostitutes," Torbeck said. "(Route) 198 and Whiskey Bottom are historically known for some level of prostitution."

Jim Collins, Laurel's public information officer, said prostitution is not a major problem in Laurel, and city police usually arrest prostitutes about twice a year. He did agree with Torbeck that when it does happen, it usually occurs in the Whiskey Bottom Road area.

Prostitutes "congregate around the hotels, liquor stores and the bars along Whiskey Bottom," Collins said. "You have a lot of traffic and traffic lights where they are soliciting. They've also been known to solicit people at Route 1 and Main coming from drinking at establishments, but it's not a big problem."

One business owner in the Whiskey Bottom Road area near Route 1 said although the activity has slowed down from what it was three years ago, he still occasionally sees prostitutes working in the area.

"They are mainly older women who have come into my place and asked for money," the owner said. "When I leave work sometimes I see some of them thumbing for rides on Whiskey Bottom in both directions. The area has a lot of cheap hotels."

Torbeck said they often receive anonymous tips from business owners in the area when they observe prostitutes soliciting customers. He added that some of the complaints have come from area hotel managers.

"They (prostitutes) work out of the hotels, and we've gotten complaints from the hotels about them. Cars are also popular with them because they can be mobile and hide if they are observed."

Collins said Laurel police have received several calls regarding prostitutes conducting business in automobiles. One restaurant manager near the Whiskey Bottom Road and Route 1 intersection said she has called the police on several occasions regarding people in cars in her parking lot, after the restaurant has closed.

"I don't know if it is connected to prostitution, but they are sitting in our parking lot when we are closed, so it's very suspicious," the manager said. "We call the police because we don't know what they are doing. We're hesitant to go outside in case it's someone waiting to rob us."

Collins said Laurel police are familiar with who the prostitutes are, and when they spot them in an area, they let them know that the police are present, and will arrest them if they are observed soliciting customers or conducting business in an automobile.

"Many of the prostitutes are drug addicts and into a variety of illegal activities, so that's why we want to enforce the law by arresting them and moving them out of the area," he said.

The prostitution sting by Anne Arundel police is not an isolated operation, according to Torbeck. He said year-round stings prevent the problem from escalating.

"It has peaks and valleys, but overall, it is going down," Torbeck said. "It was worse in Whiskey Bottom in the past, but it's not as bad as it was because we're pro-active all year long in responding immediately to all complaints."

Most of the prostitutes working in the Laurel area are older women, police say.

"They're not teenagers, but are usually older, 30- and 40-year-old women," Collins said.

Torbeck added, "It's pretty rare to see a teen out there."

Wicked Willie
03-26-05, 01:24
This sure does sound like Hana Spa to me. I been going there for years. I think I know who that older women was that gave Torpedo his greatest visit ever. She has the reputation of being one of the only Greek Asian providers in the area. Great bubble butt on her that is a joy to watch as she uses it to bring you off. Very good oral skills and just a little bit over the edge sometimes with extra skills she applies. She also has given BBBJCIM and BBFS with her special customers. I have heard from 6 others on another board about this.

I won't say who it is, with respect to Torpedo, because they may be watching the boards and I don't want to ruin it for him...

Went there the other day and played it off very well that I had been there before. I asked for Connie, got her, played that I had seen her a year back... but no joy - no extras - so what a waste of time.

Especially considering I could have drove to DC and seen some young hot AMP and gotten a full menu of choices.

WW
MDB

DrummerBoy
03-31-05, 11:13
I don't have a high opinion of hana spa anymore either. It used to be a hot place when Kathy, Connie, and Sara used to work there. Now it seems that they have an attitude and YMMV is stronger here than most others.

The services provided by Connie is very good providing that she knows you as a regular customer and/or the owner, not the mamasan, asks her to.

Smiling Fox
04-02-05, 11:35
guys in my experience, you gotta lay the money on the table,,,,,,then it all comes ,,,,

Wicked Willie
04-06-05, 22:27
to never tip upfront.... especially to a place you never been before with so-so reviews... mama-san pockets a nice tip for doing nothing, and you get screwed.... figuratively instead of literally....

guys in my experience, you gotta lay the money on the table,,,,,,then it all comes ,,,,

Smiling Fox
04-07-05, 00:04
no no,, I agree, never to mamason, to the girl, show her the money, with a condom, tell her what you want, if she agree, lay the money on the table, she will not touch it, and lay a hand on it if she goes to pick it up. that is prostitution, she will leave it there, you get fs. she wil pickup the $ later. and if you dont get fs, pick up the the money.

i tried this, showed the money, with a condom, girl said oh no,,, i said are you sure, she said, yes, she got a $30 tip, for hj. thank you, so sorry,
when they ask becarefull. these girls are all prostitutes. they have been doing this for years, and they are not dumb, they travel around, some amp's do Fs. some dont. oreintal spa, wash blvd, is not fs. moonlight is, hanna, was. and still should be, if you want it? the place on charles, easy. i think LE cant pay, or something, thats the cincher???? oh correct me if i am wrong about LE.
good luck, be safe
SF

ezrider
04-09-05, 01:33
Dropped by Rainbow tonight and found a note on door that stated:

"BUSINESS CLOSED BY HOWARD COUNTY POLICE"

Lily's was open (and busy).

Crazy Dick
04-12-05, 23:15
Only went to Rainbow one time. Maybe we should write our congressman!
See the following Rep Clay Shaw of FL put the following letter on his web site:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/userletter/?id=185&letter_id=203381721

nine cops are being used to bust a woman for a hand job
I love this letter to a congressman in Florida:

To:
Rep. E. Clay Shaw

March 12, 2005

Hey Clay,

I'm watching "REAL MIAMI COPS" on the discovery Times channel. It's 12:30am Saturday night / Sunday morning. The cops are arresting a woman in a massage parlor.
There are four cops in a surveillance van, four cops waiting outside to complete the arrest, and one cop undercover. At least nine cops are being used to bust a woman for a hand job. That is a complete waste of my money!

If they all get paid about $20 an hour not to mention the pension and health care benefits, that's over $1000.00 a day for a <profanity removed> arrest.

Congratulations on the election win.

justio

Oakland Park, FL

Crazy Dick

pneumatics
04-19-05, 18:39
Drove past Oriental Spa (6325 Washington Blvd, Elkridge). Saw OPEN sign on window. Was closed down, now re-opened? Owner out of the pen? Any info?

April is no longer at Kyoto, fired for FS. Where did she go?

Kitt1
04-20-05, 09:24
I may have to stop by Oriental and see what is there. Seemed like they used to have older women (not my taste..in more ways than one :) ) when I went there before they closed. I am not sure where April went but she screwed me over about a month ago when I stopped by Kyoto. I stopped there after a Friday happy hour looking for a happy ending. She was acting as the Mamsan and let me in. I saw an olllddeerrr woman mopping the table shower room when I walked by. Didn't even want to think what she was mopping. When April asked me if I had been there before I said yes and that I saw April. She looked puzzled and then my beer goggles focused and I realized she was April. She asked me to go to the sauna first and I couldn't remember which way was the sauna and she got suspicious. Remember I was two sheets to the wind. So she led me to the sauna (not a place you should really go if you have been drinking). After what seems was an eternity the sauna door finally opened and you guessed it -- my masseuse was the scullery maid that was cleaning the TS room. The TS was bad. The massage was bad (calloused hands from all that mopping ). And when I got the flip and saw her there in all her glory well lets just say not even with beer goggles was there a chance of any extracurricular activities. I haven't been back since.

DrummerBoy
04-20-05, 10:23
What happened to April at Kyoto? It must have been recent, I saw her there a couple weeks ago.

Vieraman
04-22-05, 20:56
I have not been there for about 6 months, but I saw Ruby then. Does anyone know if she is still around?

York
04-23-05, 16:34
Has anyone been to Moonlight recently?
Any recommendations?
I understand Pinky, Jennifer and now Nana are gone (vacation).

DrummerBoy
04-24-05, 23:17
I heard Rainbow is closed for 45 days. I haven't gone by to check, but that is pretty much SOP when the Police close them down. Usually the workers show up at different local amps if they want to stay in the area for when Rainbow re-opens.

April report,

April is indeed gone for good from Kyoto. Apparently she went too far with the clients and got found out. Too bad for the April lovers, but with what happened at Rainbow (HJ joint), all the owners are nervous again and will cut workers quick if they have too.

Crazy Dick
04-29-05, 22:21
Any recommendations?
I understand Pinky, Jennifer and now Nana are gone (vacation).Hi York,

For you my friend, I made a sacerfice and went to Moonlight Thursday. I hadn't been there since December. Nana is long time gone. Word has it that Jennifer is getting married to an American customer. Never experienced Pinky.

Didn't know anyone working, I got the "new girl." Kitty is 24, nice bod, has a little baby fat. All services were offered. Nothing to write home about.

Crazy Dick

Ustrongman
04-30-05, 02:45
Any recommendations?
I understand Pinky, Jennifer and now Nana are gone (vacation).

Never been to Moonlight, butt there is a Nana working at Beltsville. She's been there at least a month. She gives the best TS, especially if you are a repeat trainee. She called me by name. The training at the AMPs must be starting to take effect.

Where is April, the vacationer from Kyoto?

Caffeind
05-01-05, 21:32
New girls are in, Jennifer has apparently gotten married. I think Nana is gone also. I had Cherry, she gave a really good massage and then the rest of course went well.

Caffeind
05-02-05, 01:52
I figured I would take one for the team and go to the Oriental Spa and give a detailed review since I have not seen any here. All I have seen posted is that it has reopened. I get there and the sign is not on. They are closed on Sundays.

DrummerBoy
05-06-05, 00:12
I wouldn't go there, even for the team. I have never had a good time there at all. old, ugly women and substandard service.

Wallyw03
05-12-05, 19:51
While Rainbow is away, anyone know where Kay is? Is there any one built like her at moonlight or the other spas?

Dulcimer
05-13-05, 08:46
While Rainbow is away, anyone know where Kay is? Is there any one built like her at moonlight or the other spas?In my one and only visit to the Moonlight, a server named Kay waited on me. It was a couple months ago, and the Rainbow was not yet closed - may not be the same waitress.

Woodstock
05-15-05, 08:34
Only went to Rainbow one time. Maybe we should write our congressman!
See the following Rep Clay Shaw of FL put the following letter on his web site:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/userletter/?id=185&letter_id=203381721

Nine cops are being used to bust a woman for a hand job.

I love this letter to a congressman in Florida:

To:

Rep. E. Clay Shaw

March 12, 2005

Hey Clay,

I'm watching "REAL MIAMI COPS" on the discovery Times channel. It's 12:30am Saturday night / Sunday morning. The cops are arresting a woman in a massage parlor.

There are four cops in a surveillance van, four cops waiting outside to complete the Jrrest, and one cop undercover. At least nine cops are being used to bust a woman for a hand job. That is a complete waste of my money!

If they all get paid about $20 an hour not to mention the pension and health care benefits, that's over $1000.00 a day for a <profanity removed> arrest.

Congratulations on the election win.

Justio

Oakland Park, FL

Crazy DickBet that half the pigs envolved in the raid used the MP themselves! A provider in North Carolina told me when I stated mongering in '85 that she regularly serviced them. Pigs get horney too! Oink, oink!

LexLuther
05-15-05, 11:17
Woodstock, et al,

You have to be fair to the porcine members of the community. They just do what their commanders tell them. And their commanders do what the politicians tell them. I think we as consumers have to tell the politicians that we need and want these services and that they don't harm the community. I can understand the community wanting the SW's off the streets, especially if they are in decent neighborhoods. But IMHO, AMP's don't bother anyone.

Lex

Dlrzboy
05-17-05, 20:45
Wiated for months for Kay to get back to Rainbow, then right after she gets back, they get closed. Maybe limited service, but she was a real delight for me, eery time. So I tried Oriental, after not going back since 2002. Should have saved the money. The gal was well into "middle age" and neither attractive nor enjoyable. That was the last time. I tried Lotus Shiatsu and had a great time with a tall, attractive Korean. Karen is pretty, small A cups (responsive nips) with slender hips, but played the full hour for fun. She either was wet with joy, or a great fake. Took the limited opitions offered. Lots of fear over Rainbow.

Hugh Jardon
05-18-05, 14:24
Oriental was the first AMP that I ever knew of. It has to be 15-20 years ago.
I had many a fun session there for a few years, then moved on to the others in the area.

About 10 years ago, I decided to stop in for old times sake. The lady that answered the door had to be the fugliest Korean woman I'd ever seen. Big, fat, and with a grill that would stop a truck. Bad teeth and bad breath. She led me back to the room as my dick shriveled.
When we got there, she laid out the prices.
I asked, "Who will my massuese be?"
She said, "Me."

I was horrified and mumbled some excuse as I rushed out the door.
Never again. It will take a braver, hornier man than me to go there again.

DrummerBoy
05-18-05, 21:56
Hugh,

I guess things haven't changed in the last four years. As I said earlier, I never had a good experience there and haven't heard anyone else say anything good either. I guess you took one for the team.

Emiller52
05-20-05, 13:26
Is Rainbow open yet? Anyone ever hit the amp on in Timonium, MD?

Wallyw03
05-23-05, 02:15
Any word on Kay from Rainbow. Or one built like her at another spa? (top-heavy).

pneumatics
06-09-05, 15:05
Took one for the team at OS. Greeted by older mansamon, took to room. Standard 3 $J & 1 $H for the hour. Only saw one girl + mansamon. Waited for 10 minutes, then mansamon did TS. Girl was available, weak massage. Some play, lite touching. Access limited, girl said 'you crazy' going further. Rolled over on her front, could look and touch a bit. Nice equipment, long nips and appeared mid-20's but very limited English (maybe 10 words). Could get some coverage down but not off. Asked her name, and he just laughed! After a bit, did a HJ with too much lube, then finished with another lite massage after flip. Then stopped, said 'customer waiting' and had to get dressed on my own. Gave her 2$J for tip, left. Not like the old OS before shutdown.

Give me April anytime. Guess I'll have to try BT.

rochard99
06-12-05, 08:31
I went once (Late May 2005) and paid the usual $7 house fee. The girl was cute, but wanted $5 up front for a HJ, $15 for FS. I went for the HJ. The massage was poor and she wouldn't take her top off but at least let my hand wander up.

Is Rainbow open yet? Anyone ever hit the amp on in Timonium, MD?

Feldman
06-14-05, 10:23
Are you talking about Baco or Lotus?

Kitt1
06-14-05, 11:56
I went to BACO last week and was disappointed. I am not sure if they were busy (was around lunchtime) or understaffed. I got the older Mamasan as my provider and she had the roughest calloused hands. She constantly had to stop and answer the phone or door. I was about ready to just say screw it and leave when she realized my frustration. She allowed me to have free range of her but I justed wanted to finish and leave. After a OK HJ I quickly got dressed and left. Didn't bother to even tip her. That is a first since I am generous when it comes to tipping. Figured I wasn't going to be coming back there so didin't matter.

DrummerBoy
06-25-05, 18:53
For those of you who are Sunny/Kathy fans of Kyoto Spa I have some news...

Sunny (the name she is known by there) has decided to retire due to health reasons and move on to other business and private pursuits. She sold the business and Kyoto will have a new owner at the end of the month. I have known her for the last 7 years (6 as owner/operator of Kyoto) and have enjoyed her service and friendship during that time.

She has provided me with the best service I have ever had in the mongering world (12 years) and I for one is sad that that has now come to an end. I have been quiet about her service because she asked me not to publish it while she was active. Now that all has changed, if anyone is interested they can backchannel me for details.

My visit concluded with service by Ginger. Ginger is a slim women with excellent set of Hooters that felt real to my touch. Long black hair like I like em and smooth touch. The massage was about 20 minutes which was very relaxing and got all the kinks out. Ginger ended the massage with a soft, erotic touch with lots of attention to stimulating the family jewels. She used her tongue and gave a very good Asian while she was at it.

She asked me what I wanted and I elected a CBJ for happy ending. She did that quite expertly and cleaned my pipes good. We settled for the usual fee and Mr Happy was Happy.

Dave GD
06-27-05, 06:21
USGers,

I was driving through the area and remembered the ads for Lily's, so I called 411 and spoke to them and got directions, but I couldn't find the place, but kept on going and came upon Lotus.

Paid the $.7 for the hour and this really old woman came in, I know she had to be older than my old ass, but she actually had a decent body. They were kind of busy as they had to stage me in the sauna before the table shower.

The table shower was good, through, with a slight amount of eroticism, but I was trying to play indifferent at the time.

She actually gave me a decent massage and did the walking on the back thing. She then moved in for the flip, did a good job, cleaned me up, her tits were fake.

Overall, good tender service, but I was looking for something a little younger.

Davegdb

Dulcimer
06-28-05, 21:16
USGers,

I was driving through the area and remembered the ads for Lily's, so I called 411 and spoke to them and got directions, but I couldn't find the place, but kept on going and came upon Lotus.

Paid the $.7 for the hour and this really old woman came in, I know she had to be older than my old ass, but she actually had a decent body. They were kind of busy as they had to stage me in the sauna before the table shower.

The table shower was good, through, with a slight amount of eroticism, but I was trying to play indifferent at the time.

She actually gave me a decent massage and did the walking on the back thing. She then moved in for the flip, did a good job, cleaned me up, her tits were fake.

Overall, good tender service, but I was looking for something a little younger.

DavegdbI haven't been there in a while. When the Howard Co. AMP's all raised their rates, I drove a little farther south to Beltsville. But I can unequivocally state that after quite a few visits, I never had a bad time at LS. Nor at Golden for that matter, which is is the same area.

Yellofvr
07-02-05, 20:13
After a rough week, I needed a massage to help ease me into the weekend. First drove by Beltsville, but the parking loy was empty except 1 truck and what I thought were 2 LE's hanging out in the lot. Deciced to pass and head up Rt. 1 to find one of the Laurel AMP's.

First one I stumbled across was Lily's. There was a 10 min wait for the TS which was OK, as I had a little cat nap. My provider was in her mid 30's maybe older, but cute and had a decent body. Maybe C cups and a good butt. Off to the TS, which was the shortest I have ever had. Quick, little attention to the backside, flip me over, a little attention to my joint, then back to the room.

The massage was good; she didn't rush and did the walk on the back routine. Good soft massage to get me worked up and asked me to flip. As soon as I turn over she hands me my pants and says she needs a tip. This was a first for me. She said she'd be real nice, but I only brought in .4 and only wanted a HJ. I asked if everything was on the menu, she said no. When I gave her the tip, she looked in my wallet to see if I was holding back. WTF! Then the finish with too much lube.

I did make the mistake of saying this was my first time there, so I think she tried to take advantage of a new customer. She said I needed to take better care of her next time I came back, but I couldn't figure out if anything but a HJ is on the menu. Not sure if I will now.

Yellofvr

Spanky Spank
07-12-05, 00:26
I was stop this week. I'm from out of town and it was my first trip to Lily's. I had heard it was full service, but it was clearly not my menu. The provider was standard issue AMP. Korean, late 30's, short about 5 foot. I saw a couple providers that looked younger and cuter.

Anyway I was shocked by how busy it was. The door bell probably rang 8 times during my hour. This of course translated to a rushed, topless hand job. I wouldn't got back. The damage was $70 for the house for the hour and $50 for the HJ. $120 for a HJ when I get full service in Philly for $150. No thanks.

So is full service available there? Has anyone gotten in recently?

Hugh Jardon
07-12-05, 08:11
All of the Howard County AMPs I've ever been to are HJ only places. I've never tipped $50 for a HJ. Mostly $20, once $40 when 2 of the attendants worked on me. I've had good times at Lily's, but nothing more than a HJ.
If you want FS, go to DC.

Mack287
07-15-05, 17:45
Stopped by Kyoto today after about a 6 month break frm this AMP. Mostly got good service in the past, maybe because I've done work for the owner. Well today that good service came to a screeching halt. Took an hour session with"Perdooky"? Small build, long dark hair. Somewhat decent massage at first but quickly was whining how tired she was. I got tired of her act and got dressed and split. She got nada. If you get her run out of there. I was going to call Sonny but I see on an earlier thread she sold the place.

Mack

Delamancha
07-15-05, 19:18
Dang, I wish I'd read this thread before I arrived at BWI this morning and stopped at Lily's before an appointment in Anne Arundel. Sophia rushed through the TS, rushed through the rub, and asked me if she should "take care of my friend." When I said yes she said "tip me first." I pulled out 2 Jacksons, for which she made clear that her dress would stay on, and I couldn't touch her "not for 40." I asked what she had in mind, no answer.

After the HJ she said "OK bye" even though only 40 minutes of my hour was up. I called the manager and got a partial refund. She told me to come back real soon. I told her I sure would. Uh-huh.

de la M.

pneumatics
07-21-05, 14:55
Just at Kyoto, May is working there. Great body, good to better english! Great time, happy ending. Wish I have brought more equipment for a better happy ending!

Dairyman
07-22-05, 10:30
Is this the May that was there a year or so ago? I remember a may that was a big girl. Occasionall gave bjs but was sort of whiny about it? I hope this is a new one.

Dlrzboy
07-24-05, 21:57
Older ladies, no ceilings and NO privacy, limited services, lackluster TS and asked for a tip up front. Not much reason to return. Any luck here. Guess they don't want a shut down like Rainbow!

VanDriver
08-16-05, 08:14
Last week after being lead on a wild goose chase with the call screener at Sino, I decided to take a trip to Hana in Ellicott City.

I had been there on a Friday a few weeks ago, but the girls were getting ready to go to the beach for the weekend and close the shop down. So, on that day, I was only allowed a 1/2 hour session.

I entered the establishment and was met with a very nice woman (I apologize but I never got here name...neither visit) who must have been in her late 30s. She had just finished her own TS and washed her hair in preparation for their weekend trip to the beach. But, she said she'd "hook me up" for a half-hour. I stripped and was led into the shower by her (still with the towel on her head to help her hair dry) and all of the festivities took place in the shower room. Although I was disappointed in the 1/2 hour visit and a HJ only, I was pleasantly supprised that she would let me nibble on her nipples and inspect the vice-like grip of her kitty. Was this a preview of next visit? Was she trying to whet my appetite?

Yes, because I visited her again late last week after being screwed by the phone screener at Sino.

I arrived and she remembered me from the visit before their beach weekend. Was led to the room, I disrobed and waited 4-5 minutes for her to return. I always make the joke that I thought they forgot about me and went home...knowing that, for the time being, this is their home! They usually get a kick out of that.

Let to the TS and was thoroughly cleaned. I think a couple of layers of skin were removed. A little "A" teasing and stretching on the little man and back to the room.

She proceeded to give me an OK massage (but I don't care...if I want a massage, I'll have my SO give it to me). No AR. Damn!

On the flip, she decided to massage my chest, legs, feet, face, everything. One thing, she never disrobed! She has nice natural C cups and I really needed to see them.

She then took the little man into her own hands and manuvered him up and down. Was there a BBBJ to come? No. Out comes the oil for a HJ. Although, I will say that her hands are very talented! I asked if she would take her shirt of so I could see her goods, but she mearly lifted her shirt up...which kept falling down and covering them again.

I decided WTF, ask for the kitty. So I said, "Hey, why don't you mount me?" She said, "Oh, you want that?" Then, gets the condom, placed it expertly on my junk and gives a little more HJ. Then, she gets off the table for standing Doggie. Now, I will say that with a cover, I take a while. Even without a cover. So, after some time, she got tired of standing and we changed to missionary on the bed.

Still not able to finish, she decided a CBJ was in order. Was it ever. Damn, I think I could have filled a soda bottle.

All in all it was a fine session, but she did not compare to the women of DC AMPS in terms of looks. Very attentive at her job and skilled also.

I may return but only if I am in that area because it is the same distance there as it is for DC for me.

I don't know if it was YMMV or what, but I thought that Hana and the other AMPs in that area are HJ only. Am I correct in this assumption?

DrummerBoy
08-17-05, 20:06
VanDriver:

Hana Spa does do the FS performance after they know you. The second visit score was a little early on their part but is a credit for your skills.

I don't know if you refer to "sino" as another spa or not so I am confused there. Did the girl you describe have very long hair? or do you know her work name? Most of Hana Spa workers have been there for years. They look like 30's but are really upper 40's. Most HOCO spas are HJ but reserve FS for long time customers.

Backchannel me for more info

Yellofvr
08-19-05, 23:18
I was able to try out Hana for the first time last Sunday. It was fairly early, about 7pm, and wanted an hr, but was only given the option for 1/2 hr. Woman who met at the door was my provider, if I can call her that. After she collected the cash, I was left waiting in the room for a good 7-8 min. Gave a half ass massage and HJ. I did get to play with some biddies, but she kinda felt sweaty and didn't do too much for me in the looks dept. They had me in and out in 25 min.

I kick myself every time I visit a HoCo spa now. My first AMP experiences were at Lotus with Candy (she was the youngest one I've ever seen there, was very cute and had a great rack) but now I just shake my head when I leave. Doing the DC thing for FS and Beltsville for a great massage has spoiled me.

There's no cure in HoCo for:

Da Fvr

Rocky11
08-29-05, 17:13
posted this under 'other areas' first. Sorry

Suffice is to say that I had a wonderful experience there on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago with a nice lady who told me she only works there on weekends. Senior members message if you want more details.

VanDriver
08-29-05, 22:26
I was able to try out Hana for the first time last Sunday. It was fairly early, about 7pm, and wanted an hr, but was only given the option for 1/2 hr. Woman who met at the door was my provider, if I can call her that. After she collected the cash, I was left waiting in the room for a good 7-8 min. Gave a half ass massage and HJ. I did get to play with some biddies, but she kinda felt sweaty and didn't do too much for me in the looks dept. They had me in and out in 25 min.

I kick myself every time I visit a HoCo spa now. My first AMP experiences were at Lotus with Candy (she was the youngest one I've ever seen there, was very cute and had a great rack) but now I just shake my head when I leave. Doing the DC thing for FS and Beltsville for a great massage has spoiled me.

There's no cure in HoCo for:

Da FvrI agree that DC is the hotbed for AMPs and that you are almost guaranteed FS. In this case, I saw this same provider twice within 2 weeks and simply asked if she would hop on. Evidently she had the notion before beginning the session since she had a cover with her in the first place. Evidently YMMV.

Hopefully I will think with the larger head and head down to DC when I need some Asian loving. The pink plaything was fine, but her appearance was not of those of the DC ladies.

Vagitarian
09-12-05, 22:25
I discovered AMPS some years ago (this board much more recently) and still enjoy them. A few days ago I looked in the Sun sports page and saw two new American places. Other than a stop at Soothing Touch a couple of years back I hadn't been to an American place since the demise of Pamper Palace, and figuring a little variety is good in life, I called the one called Presence.

Called ahead for directions and the woman answered the phone told me that the rates were $80 for half-hour, $90 for 45-min and $100 for the hour, but if I bring the ad from the paper they'll give $10 off.

I stop in and meet the woman in a small lobby with four girls in an adjacent room watching TV. I told her I'd be interested in a 45-min. session and gave her the ad. She says $90. I mention the discussion we had not 10 minutes before and she tells me the rates are all the same as I just mentioned, but each $10 more.

Strike one.

She asks the girls to come over so I can pick one. They're all OK looking, and I choose a tallish, dark blond with a tattoo who called herself "Alexis."

Alexis picks up the salad she was eating, walks me back to a room and with her mouth full tells to get comfortable. I wait for maybe 10 minutes and she finally shows up. Before getting started she says "I have two kinds of massages, topless and exotic." Topless turns out to be $50, exotic (nude) is $100 with no/light touching.

Strike two.

This is where I should have cut my losses and left, but using AMP visits as a model I figure I'll at least enjoy the massage. I go for topless and leave $50 on the table. She gets naked and starts rubbing lotion on my back (remember, this isn't what I picked).

She's not a bad looking girl, nice stomach, C cup, probably real but couldn't touch so I don't really know. All the personality of someone working the accounts payable ledger (and hating it).

After a brief and OK massage she tells me to turn over and starts on HR.

After achieving her desired end she says "OK, get dressed. You're session is over." I looked at the clock and she's been in the room all of 20-25 minutes of my 45 minute session, a fact I point out, and ask for her to use the rest of the time for massage. She says that doesn't matter, the session is considered over when I finish regardless of how much time I bought.

In addition, the time starts when I arrive in the place, not when she arrives in the room.

Strike three.

(BTW, she said her "regulars" don't complain about this. WTF?! She has "regulars?!).

What really got me mad, though, was when she checked her "tip" and complained it was only $50. She said she got naked for the massage and wanted an additional $50. While she clearly didn't deserve it I was in the farthest-back room, didn't know what was between me and the door and didn't want any trouble. I gave her the $50 and left.

So, for all my trouble, I got 20 minutes with a reasonably attractive but mostly unappealing woman and an HR for $190.00.

By no means worth it in my book though YMMV. Save your money and try someplace else.

Vagitarian

P.S. The visit got me thinking about better days in the HoCo American scene to one of my two ATFs (the other, from an AMP, is the recently retired Sunny from Kyoto). Anyone remember from Angel's Flight off of MD 108, a woman named Kaitlyn? Probably not in the business anymore but always wondered what happend to her. If anyone knows please PM.

Thanks

DrummerBoy
09-14-05, 23:31
Vagitarian,

Yes HOWCO used to be real good. Now all new owners and new rules changed the whole experience. Now we have to go to DC for a good FS experience.

I also had my best HOCO experiences with Sunny(formerly of Kyoto and as Cathy at Hana). She was quite a hot number with some extraordinary talents! I sure do miss her

Rocky11
09-16-05, 08:42
Cruised thru yesterday midday and eyed a WSW near the Exxon, maybe a 3 or 4, talking to a few guys. She gave the look but I didnt have time to stop. Passing back thru around 4PM she was gone but I decided to browse the area a bit. Saw some activity in front of the Red Roof down the street so I drove thru the lot. Met BSW Cassandra - she needed a ride so off we went. Did the LE check and we found a nice spot in a nearby industrial area and she displayed her French skills quite well. Always covered, she said, and she took her time and did a great job. A very pleasant lady, early 30s, a bit thick. She said she's always around and would love to spend more time if I wanted to get a room.

Rawnoc
09-19-05, 19:18
Vagitarian,

First: Great screen name. I laughed out loud.

Second: Forget HoCo. Go up to Moonlight in Security (ironically named) area. They are on Woodlawn drive right off Security Blvd. Part with a few GW's at the Mill Stream Inn as an appetizer, then try to get Tina (if she is still there) at Moonllight. She will take care of you.

Avoid HoCo fro now on. The chief of police is a nazi.

Caffeind
09-21-05, 18:19
I stopped in lotus last week after moonlight was closed to see what they had to offer for a last minute offering. I paid the fee and asked if they had any young ladies, mama said yea. I went to the bathroom and came back in to be joined by an old lady she had to be 40 or 45. I asked if they had any other ladies and she said no. So I asked for my money back. She said "why you want young lady we only give massage" As mama handed me my cash I motioned my hand below my waist and said I have been here before. She said oh no we have new manager, and slapped me on my rear as I walked out the door.

Jalb25
09-21-05, 21:36
Is this the May that was there a year or so ago? I remember a may that was a big girl. Occasionall gave bjs but was sort of whiny about it? I hope this is a new one.I was planning on visiting Kyoto or Hana this weekend. I have been out the AMP scene for a few years and was looking for some help. Apparently May is still working at Kyoto. Could someone give me a description. Do you recommend.

Also, is the Connie at Hana the same one from the former "Connies Spa" on Rt 40
in Ellicott City? Is Connie a better choice than May for my return to the AMP's?

Thanks for you help. Hopefully I can return the favor in the near future.

Mack287
09-22-05, 17:05
I was planning on visiting Kyoto or Hana this weekend. I have been out the AMP scene for a few years and was looking for some help. Apparently May is still working at Kyoto. Could someone give me a description. Do you recommend.

in Ellicott City? Is Connie a better choice than May for my return to the AMP's?

Thanks for you help. Hopefully I can return the favor in the near future.Connie is not Connie. You have been gone awhile!

Vagitarian
09-22-05, 23:31
I was planning on visiting Kyoto or Hana this weekend. I have been out the AMP scene for a few years and was looking for some help. Apparently May is still working at Kyoto. Could someone give me a description. Do you recommend.

Thanks for you help. Hopefully I can return the favor in the near future.Jalb,

Which is better is more a matter of personal preference. Connie has been at Hana for close to 10 years, so is probably not the same one from Connie's Spa, which moved to Frederick in, perhaps 1996-97. I've met Connie and enjoyed the time spent with her.

There have been a couple of May's at Kyoto in the last year. I've met and liked them both, though the second more than the first. I last visited Kyoto in June or July and neither was there anymore.

I only found this forum fairly recently and, after seeing recommendations from senior posters, went back to the beginning and read through (you'll see advice to RTFF).

You learn a lot by doing this. The specific girls come and go but the places have a certain personality you can pick up on through the posts. After a while you'll start to get an idea of what places appeal to you and can try them.

If you're interested in AMPs, there is also a Baltimore AMPs forum in the Baltimore section you might want to check out. The Washington, DC forum would have AMP recommendations, too. It appears there are more options available to you in DC, but again, it depends on what you're in to.

Be sure to post how it went.

Vagitarian

Member #4338
09-23-05, 06:57
Vag:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You seem to be a newbie who gets it. You did things right from the start by going back and RTFF. As you say, you learn a lot by doing this.

Jalb: I recommend you follow Vag's lead. It can only do you good both in terms of where to go and who to see plus in getting others to share intel.

Peace & love.

Lax

Enor Muscock
09-23-05, 11:14
Just as an aside, Connie's Spa, or New Connie's spa as it was known, is no longer in Frederick. Don't know if they moved or shut down, but they've been no mo' for about a year.

Only game her is Silver Lining. Happy finish only hour eighty dolla. Selection is hit or miss. Seem to get a lot of girls in from Phiradelphia.

Torpedo12
10-11-05, 15:26
I wont say which one, so dont ask. Too many Amp's getting busted! I had a great experience the other day. Went to my favorite AMP. She remembered me. "I had'nt been there for a while" Anyways, I got there and had to wait. 15 min later she came in, smiled and took me back for a thorough T.S. Went back to the room. She left me and came back wearing the cutest minidress. She slowly worked on my feet and worked her way up to my backside. She worked in and out the backside very well, She slipped on the raincoat and scooted up between my legs and I finished the deed. Came to fast! She cleaned me up and wanted to know if I wanted a seconed round, I said no. So she gave a great muscle massage the rest of my time. Good AMP experiences are still out there in MD if you take your time, are a genorous tipper and a repeat customer.

Goodluck!

Yellofvr
10-14-05, 00:33
Now it seems every time I post about HoCo AMP's I ***** and moan about how I wasted time and money and the ladies aren't attractive and wah wah wa; I like DC and BT, wah wah wa. But once again I paid more attention to what the little head was saying, was roaring drunk and already in Laurel, so thought i'd give Lily's another chance.

Opted for a 1/2 hr and was taken care of by Ruby. Very attractive by HoCo standards, excellent C cups, maybe mid 30', and was wearing a little dress that barely covered her ass. Asked for a medium massge which was adequate and recieved a really nice tease session. She had me flip and pointed at my shorts. Wallet time. I expected this, gave her my .40, and got the "this is all" look. I was fine with getting some 'tude due to my level of intoxication and desire for just a HJ. I ask what's exceptable and she says .80. I say next time. Are you guys really tipping that? But she goes in for the HJ anyway. Gives me a really nasty look when I touch her waist and I have to promise not to touch her ass or tits.

Then she surprised me. Gives a finger motion during the HJ and asks if I want. Now I'm not one to turn down a finger in the a$$, say sure and flip to my stomach. She grabs a glove and some lube, tells me to put my butt up and attacks my prostate. It was a great HJ.

I get dressed and ask for her name. Gives me another look and asks why, if she is so mean, which at some point I said during the session. Told her I liked her and when I come back, I'd ask for her. She said to bring the right tip and I'd have a good time.

Now the only reason I plan on going back is 1. She is hot (If not for being slightly older than DC massage therapists, she would fit in anywhere in DC), 2. She is very spunky and seems to be a ball buster (figuratively speaking), 3. Does not seem to mind putting a finger where the sun don't shine. Also after some previous posts, it seems there are still some good times to be had in HoCo AMP's.

There could be a new cure in HoCo for:

dafvr

Oldrobo2
11-02-05, 08:45
Rainbow Spa has reopened as 21 Therapy.

Ruoymurdnam
11-02-05, 13:17
Rainbow Spa has reopened as 21 Therapy.Have you been there yet? Things are getting crowded in Beltsville and this welcomed news!

VanDriver
11-02-05, 19:29
Rainbow Spa has reopened as 21 Therapy.

Well, what can you tell us? Is it back to the Rainbow of old (really old where the service was full)?

Or, simply HJ?

PM if you wish.

Jalb25
11-02-05, 20:18
Rainbow Spa has reopened as 21 Therapy.I visited 21 Therapy (old Rainbow Spa) over the weekend. They are no longer allowed to have a table shower as per Howard County Police. I was not offered any extras but I did have a nice (standard AMP) time.

Also, Jae, Mia and Susie from Rainbow will not be returning as per Howard County Police. I am very disappointed because I really liked Susie :(

VanDriver
11-04-05, 00:13
I visited 21 Therapy (old Rainbow Spa) over the weekend. They are no longer allowed to have a table shower as per Howard County Police. I was not offered any extras but I did have a nice (standard AMP) time.

Also, Jae, Mia and Susie from Rainbow will not be returning as per Howard County Police. I am very disappointed because I really liked Susie :(

Well, looks like I have no reason to visit. Too bad.

As an aside, there was a lovely woman named Kate who worked there with a very ample natural busom. She said she'd give me FS when she retired. Maybe I should hunt her down. LOL!

Paper Guy
11-04-05, 01:07
Well, looks like I have no reason to visit. Too bad.

As an aside, there was a lovely woman named Kate who worked there with a very ample natural busom. She said she'd give me FS when she retired. Maybe I should hunt her down. LOL!Doesn't surprise me that the other ladies listed won't be returning, as I heard that ownership has changed hands. Which brings me to question, about the TS or lack thereof, if this applies to all the other Howard county spas as well?

Vagitarian
11-07-05, 23:36
Recently paid a visit to Maui Health Center. This once was a pretty good place but in recent years has been more hit and miss. Still, part of the adventure is in the variety.

Met at the door by a heavy set woman with a round face and D-cups. Took me to a room and I paid the house fee. Turns out she's the only one working so she'll be my attendant for the hour (sorry, I don't remember her name).

No table shower was available -- apparently it needed some service, so we start with the massage. Massage was OK but in fits and starts because every time the phone or door bell rang she left to answer it or take a message ("You come back in 1 hour, OK honey"). While she was there she did allow roaming and her English was good enough for me to tell she was personable.

While discussing her interest in helping with an important french translation project she left to answer the doorbell again. At that point my patience was a little thin and I decided it was easier to finish the session and leave.

When I first found AMPs years ago the place that was where Maui is now was a favorite stop (I still have vivid memories of Yoko and Linda Kim that seem like yesterday). I like to go back sometimes for old times sake in the hopes of finding another gem in a once familiar surrounding. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. This one, while not great, certainly had the potential to be a good session if she could have remained uninterrupted.

House fee, $.7, tip, $.2, face, 7, body 6, personality 8

LexLuther
11-08-05, 19:02
Lex has to agree with the last post concerning Maui Health. Lex has used this place for a long time. At one time (about seven or so years ago) there were two gals there who seemed to know each other well and had no objection to working well together. Lex remembers that these girls had great talent for A/R. Lex once had both of them together and persuaded them to 69 each other. What an experience!

In recent years, the level of service at this address has indeed been up and down. There was a girl there named Sunny who used to work at S&K in Laurel (long since closed). This girl was wild and crazy and would do just about anything. She later moved to Lilly's but Lex has lost track of her. Post-Sunny, Lex visited a few months ago and the manager (who was formerly a provider) was unable to service Lex because she had been having problems with her back. She proved it by lifting up her skirt, and showing her brace as well as some incredibly white and beautiful panties. The last time Lex had her, we also did 69.

This lady apologetically said she could not serve Lex due to her back problem but she brought in a (then new) gal who was gorgeous. This gal responded so well to gamahuche and got so carried away that she allowed Lex to fuck her sans condom. Memorable experience indeed. Like the previous poster, Lex likes to return here for auld lang syne and to experience the occasional diamond in the rough.

Lex

Rocky11
11-09-05, 18:22
After many good experiences there, I regret to add a less than favorable reveiw this time. Had a half hour with Soko (Suko?) yesterday after being told that Ruby was busy. Started off very well - slow grind, lots of touching and stroking, even some LFK. Hands down her pants, she was touching and stroking me as well. Helped her out of her clothes and it continued and I laid her down on the table, legs off and gave her extended DATY. Very fake pleasure sounds. Time to move to the main event and she asked for the $, which I handed over and said ' for everything' and she samiled and agreed. Had my own cover and presented it to her and she gave me a puzzled look - trouble. She insisted 'no inside' and proceeded to give me a CBJ. I refused to pop that way and pulled her on top of me - she tried the 'just directing you to the spot' HJ with her legs tightly closed - I encouraged her thighs apart and pushed forward and she closed them - I think I ended up with about half penetration and the rest being squeezed between her legs. Very disappointing to have to go thru all that - too bad too b/c she's tall and young, firm little boobies and a nice ass - a bit of a belly too. Ill wait for Ruby the next time.

Dlrzboy
11-09-05, 21:49
I returned to Rainbow, I mean Therapy 21. I met an old friend, Kay, for the best hour I've enjoyed in months. I admit that I have developed a taste for her, but I really find Kay to give me more pleasure even with only the normal HoCo limited services. She is fun, flirty, accomodating, verrrrry responsive, and gives a great massage to boot. She is adorable, and a wonderful rental for a good time. Wish I could get everything, but am satisfied enough to go back. Saw two other new girls...not that impressed.

Nipponxpress
11-13-05, 23:57
Be kind this is my first post, but not my first time mongering. Looped through the stop at 11:30 friday night and saw two WSW. The big one had a cute face: brunette, shoulder length hair, and about 5'6". The Skinny one had not so cute face: blonde hair to the middle of her back slightly taller. On the second lap both were gone.

ThickSixMan
11-27-05, 23:29
I called in advance, to see if my old pal Anna was still there, no more. Back to the old country. Too bad. So based on the recommendation here, I asked for Kay. I was a bit surprised to see she's no young girl, by any means. Rainbow always had some nice young cuties, and this was what I had envisioned, or at least hoped for. But she was very friendly, and did give a good massage, and the pencil-eraser nipples on those big naturals were tasty indeed. But she disrobed no further, and the HR was hurried. Saw another staffer on the way out. Ugh. I'm not sure I'll return unless the average age of the staff drops by a decade or two.

Wallyw03
12-07-05, 01:38
Went back to old rainbow recently. Good time had by all. Won't say more, they did just REopen. No FS, but still good.

Scorpo Rising
12-11-05, 22:00
How do you get to Jessup? Is it farf from Baltimore?

Scorpo Rising
12-12-05, 20:23
Be kind this is my first post, but not my first time mongering. Looped through the stop at 11:30 friday night and saw two WSW. The big one had a cute face: brunette, shoulder length hair, and about 5'6". The Skinny one had not so cute face: blonde hair to the middle of her back slightly taller. On the second lap both were gone.What was the damage?

LexLuther
12-12-05, 21:26
Scorpio Rising,

Jessup is not far from Balto. To get there, just come down 95 South. Get off at 175 E. and head up until you get to the intersection of 175 and Route 1. There will be a spa in the strip mall to your left and I believe Rainbow is down Route 1 in the shopping center on your right just before Route 1 and 32 cross. The address is 8610 Wash. Blvd. #207. This is in the back of the shopping center. If you make it to Guilford Rd., you have gone too far. I don't believe there is a sign there. But it looks like most other similar places with the ubiquitous red "open" sign in the window.

The number is:

(301) 776-3834.

Hope you like it and will report back to us on your experience.

LexLuther

DrummerBoy
12-24-05, 00:56
Has anyone seen Sunny from Kyoto lately? she was one of my favorite providers over the years.

Mack287
12-25-05, 17:43
Sunny has sold business and retired. However, as happens sometimes, it is possible she will resurface.

Mack

Vagitarian
12-26-05, 13:48
I saw Sunny perhaps two weeks ago. She is back from her hiatus but with a different, harder attitude. She seems to be all business now and less friendly than before she went away. She also expects more money. So much for GFE.

I was also put off that after my session little Vag turned red on the end and became mucho uncomfortable. I don't know if this was from lying down on the shower table that they don't clean or disinfect (something I've always been uncomfortable with), being rubbed with that scrubber from the barrel that had already rubbed countless monger butt cracks that day (something I'm even less comfortable with) or the casual saliva contact on the balls and shaft.

It tested negative for a number of STDs and is responding to antibiotics and topical treatments (they believe it's related to the jock itch/athletes foot fungus, which is why I suspect the scrubber in the warm, growth-friendly water in that barrel and why it's responding to the medications the way it is).

Just the same, when you see posts saying to "be safe," remember that LE isn't anywhere close to your biggest risk in these places or on the street. Most posts focus on the enjoyable aspects of this hobby, probably not enough on the potential consequences.

I find I'm fortunate in this case -- my number came up and at least it's curable (and non-lethal). Some of our fellow members I suspect haven't been so lucky.

I remember a post from someone here that once equated doing DATY on an AMP girl to licking the bottom of a NYC trash can or giving 100 random mongers blow jobs. Before you put your tounge in there, think about what was in there a half-hour before. Also, BB anything in an AMP, while it happens, can be fun for the moment but not in your long-term best interest.

We help ourselves and each other by staying disease free and, if we suspect something, getting cured. If it's incurable, we should do what we can to not pass it on. Elmo might think it's good to share, but he doesn't mean everything. How do you think he turned red?

A search through posts on this board (or the one in Baltimore) will show information on an anonymous free clinic near Hopkins. For anyone worried about using their own doctor or insurance, this might be an option.

My condition is just about cleared up, but there were a few anxious days and sleepless nights where I was afraid things might be much worse than they turned out.

I'm taking some time off to evaluate the cost-benefit equation of this activity. When I started 15 or so years ago, almost every visit was fun and an adventure, and I'll be the first to admit that over the years I had some great times that remain special to me.

With fewer places and the girls more coarse and businesslike, the atmosphere is very different than it was a decade ago. I can't decide if things really were better then or if I've just gotten so used to the routine that what's old hat to me now is some new monger's lifetime best memories. I don't know.

I do know that, at least for me and for now, the possibility of a lifetime of pain, sores or worse, the possibility of needing a "cocktail" of medications to stay alive, isn't worth an hour with a strange Korean girl, no matter how hot. I might change my mind after this recent experience is behind me. I might not. It will be interesting to see. All I know is that, having dodged a bullet this month I'm in no hurry to go back into the line of fire.

There are many good people on this board who've shared meaninful and valuable advice. It's a close knit community with all of its members valuable to the community as a whole.

I wish each of you peace and happiness throughout the holiday season and in the new year, and remember,

be safe.

Vagitarian

Has anyone seen Sunny from Kyoto lately? she was one of my favorite providers over the years.

Boberati
12-29-05, 18:44
So I headed to LIC last night for a little action around 2 AM.

I saw a few BSWs but I was a little intimidated..they looked mean from a distance.

My philosophy is mean SW = terrible head.

Overall, the place was barren...oh well.

DrummerBoy
12-31-05, 13:50
Thanks guys for the info. I will try to see her sometime over the next week and try to avoid the "sponge". Too bad she has the new attitude, or maybe she was having a bad day. I will let you know how it goes...