PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Chip_s
02-10-05, 17:30
From what I hear, their are ether locked up or retired. There was one that I use to see on occasion, but she's moved to Cumberland. She says there are a few but they don't come out much. Not like the old days.

Flat Scotty
05-08-05, 07:48
Does anyone have any information on Silver Lining on 85? I have been there twice 2 years ago and only got a TS/massage with nothing extra. Maybe I have no idea what I am going but I thought there would be at least a HJ. On the upside I only spent the house fee.

Dulcimer
05-08-05, 12:54
Does anyone have any information on Silver Lining on 85? I have been there twice 2 years ago and only got a TS/massage with nothing extra. Maybe I have no idea what I am going but I thought there would be at least a HJ. On the upside I only spent the house fee.I was there a couple years ago for the 30 min. package. I did get a happy ending.

ChicagoBoy23
05-15-05, 16:36
Hello

Just moved here. Any advice on best strip clubs in area.

Thanks in advance.

Sam Says
06-16-05, 09:29
Went there about 3 weeks ago 3 jackson house fee! They have a new shower room not the old table over the tub deal! Got a decent ts and massage with a happy ending you have to ask her to do it nude if you want that!

It may cost extra but there has always been a happy ending available, not sure about fs?

Gus NC
07-09-05, 16:21
I'll be in the Frederick area laeter this month.

Where is Silver Lining?

Enor Muscock
09-10-05, 17:33
Could it be there's life in the old town yet? Saw two, count 'em two, wsw's on South street on Friday, near the used appliance place. Both have been beat by the ugly stick, but they were definitely working.

Here's hoping ol' Black Book Ronny gets re-elected and the streets take a turn our way!

Cumgun
09-15-05, 09:21
Well no gurantees that Ronnie gets in but at least the current mayor, that feminist phycho is out of the running!!!!

Rocky11
09-29-05, 17:21
Cruised around town a few turns yesterday afternoon looking for my friend Sheila but she was nowhere to be found. Didn't see anybody else out either.

Rawnoc
10-31-05, 11:21
Now, if they would just bring back "A Corporate Affair" .....

Dave GD
11-07-05, 11:08
USGers,

I have been searching out an AMP in the area, and really coudn't find anything. I tried to call Silver Lining, but the numbers I had were either disconnected or an answering machine only. Does anyone know about the status of SL or any other AMPs?

Davegdb

Sam Says
11-26-05, 09:30
Silver Lining is still going strong they may not anwser the phone to keep their profile low. Just drive in between the tatoo place and the spa and go to the back door. That way they know you've been there before. They have now fixed up the shower room so it has a door but I've never gotten any extras in the shower but ymmv!

Samsays

Cumgun
12-05-05, 10:13
going strong? They also dont answer the door. Is that another low profile method of operation??????/

Silver Lining is still going strong they may not anwser the phone to keep their profile low. Just drive in between the tatoo place and the spa and go to the back door. That way they know you've been there before. They have now fixed up the shower room so it has a door but I've never gotten any extras in the shower but ymmv!

Samsays

Sam Says
12-06-05, 11:46
going strong? They also dont answer the door. Is that another low profile method of operation??????/Cumgun they have a open light in the front of the building usually if its on they are open! they do close early 7:30 or so some nights and i have seen them just plain skip a day! but they are open! remember go to the back door!

Samsays

Scorpo Rising
12-11-05, 22:02
Where's the silver lining?

Scorpo Rising
12-12-05, 20:20
USGers,

I have been searching out an AMP in the area, and really coudn't find anything. I tried to call Silver Lining, but the numbers I had were either disconnected or an answering machine only. Does anyone know about the status of SL or any other AMPs?

DavegdbWhat are the numbers? What are the addresses? What are the prices? What do the girls look like? Do they perform well?