PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

LoveBoydodo
12-17-21, 14:08
I will definitely update after the fun. Thanks for all the intels.

SconnieNation7
12-17-21, 18:25
I'm mid convo with a couple you listed so appreciate the details man.

PhilDaddy
12-17-21, 21:23
Gabbythebaddy.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f68d816c-862f-4ddc-bf41-cea16c50b7c0

Fellows be very very very careful with this one. She's real but I still Got scammed but not love lost. She's clever. Pm for detail. These girls are getting worse and worse.

PhilDaddy
12-17-21, 22:27
Hi fellows.

Redqueen1111.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ffa957b3-e529-4bf5-a992-3f9a4e6d534f

Runnnnnnnnn! 😂128514;128514;128514; her very last report here was very accurate. Looks like she wasn't showered. Told me $350. Can't host. Then gave her a few bucks to covers for her "baby sitter" $. For days after. Emergency! I need $$ Runnnnnnn.

DIrie999
12-18-21, 01:03
Curious. Why pm for details? What's the big secret that all of us might ultimately be interested in?

Gabbythebaddy.

Fellows be very very very careful with this one. She's real but I still Got scammed but not love lost. She's clever. Pm for detail. These girls are getting worse and worse.

PhilDaddy
12-18-21, 01:43
Kayl90.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e3aad724-ebeb-4721-87f4-8b0df1fa50a7

Wants $$ 5. Anyone actually tried this one out?

LoveBoydodo
12-18-21, 01:53
Gabbythebaddy.

Fellows be very very very careful with this one. She's real but I still Got scammed but not love lost. She's clever. Pm for detail. These girls are getting worse and worse.Contacted her. She asked for 200 for meet up. Laughed at her. She called me broke and blocked me. LMAO.

PhilDaddy
12-18-21, 17:05
Contacted her. She asked for 200 for meet up. Laughed at her. She called me broke and blocked me. LMAO.Sooooo mentally unstable.

PhilDaddy
12-19-21, 10:47
Contacted her. She asked for 200 for meet up. Laughed at her. She called me broke and blocked me. LMAO.Maybe she pissed someone or say something to get herself banned?

LoveBoydodo
12-19-21, 10:55
So. Is it just me or some of the girls are too blunt with donations? I think they are scammers but many are like "what kind of allowance will you give? Isn't SA supposed to ban people that discuss $ in message? I have not reported any of them (more trouble than worth, I guess).

PhilDaddy
12-19-21, 16:32
So. Is it just me or some of the girls are too blunt with donations? I think they are scammers but many are like "what kind of allowance will you give? Isn't SA supposed to ban people that discuss $ in message? I have not reported any of them (more trouble than worth, I guess).Either complete scammer or newbie real deals. I personally don't get that type of question so much. Not necessarily a bad sign. Work it!

Flagrant
12-19-21, 19:07
Maybe she pissed someone or say something to get herself banned?No, she's still visible to me. So she probably blocked whoever can't see her.

PhilDaddy
12-19-21, 20:36
https://members.seeking.com/member/6af4d5ca-4bba-4c04-a7ea-79a10127c067

Got a message from her if I like my handle sucked. Of course. She wants $500 per week upfront but only for BBBJ. LOL. I declined.

Jwlgn309
12-19-21, 23:57
Hi fellows.

Redqueen1111.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ffa957b3-e529-4bf5-a992-3f9a4e6d534f

Runnnnnnnnn! 😂128514;128514;128514; her very last report here was very accurate. Looks like she wasn't showered. Told me $350. Can't host. Then gave her a few bucks to covers for her "baby sitter" $. For days after. Emergency! I need $$ Runnnnnnn.I'm also pretty confident that she boosted some stuff from Target right before our date. She is definitely on / off some sort of heavy drugs, communication was sketchy at best, was easily the most uncomfortable SA date I've ever had. Which is a shame, because her body is kinda cute, if it had a brain in it she could be something.

PhilDaddy
12-20-21, 00:29
I'm also pretty confident that she boosted some stuff from Target right before our date. She is definitely on / off some sort of heavy drugs, communication was sketchy at best, was easily the most uncomfortable SA date I've ever had. Which is a shame, because her body is kinda cute, if it had a brain in it she could be something.Uncomfortable is to put it lightly. It was one of the most horrendous dates I have been on in a while.

Sancho Pansa
12-20-21, 11:33

Got a message from her if I like my handle sucked. Of course. She wants $500 per week upfront but only for BBBJ. LOL. I declined.She creates a new profile every couple of days. Tried the same thing with me.

Flagrant
12-20-21, 11:40

Got a message from her if I like my handle sucked. Of course. She wants $500 per week upfront but only for BBBJ. LOL. I declined.Sounds like she knows how to negotiate. LOL.

PhilDaddy
12-20-21, 11:46
No, she's still visible to me. So she probably blocked whoever can't see her.Please do not fall for the nice girl if we click I want $150-200 for meet and greet. Her trick is that she'll meet and make you comfortable and then if if things don't click, she will demand $200 out of you. Will get kinda crazy in the car. She will also have you wait at glass Nicole parking lot claiming that she is walking distance but I spotted her getting into a dark sedan parked a little ways down to give her rides. So either she is being pumped out to scam people or she is a habitual scammer. But from trace she might have high profile connections in her family. I didn't mess with her.

LoveBoydodo
12-20-21, 16:41

Got a message from her if I like my handle sucked. Of course. She wants $500 per week upfront but only for BBBJ. LOL. I declined.I told her no once. She comes back couple days later says hi. I was confused cause I had no message with her, yet I remember. So I asked. She bluntly agreed that she an account before. WTF!! She is blunt about it.

Sancho Pansa
12-20-21, 23:04
Maybe she pissed someone or say something to get herself banned?LOL. She messaged my her number a while back without prompting. I never responded. She just messaged me again saying she has a new number. I did not respond. If anyone wants it pm me. LOL.

PhilDaddy
12-21-21, 13:23
You'll never get anything out of her. My suggestion is to stay away. She also threatens with a gun. Ya. Stay away.

LOL. She messaged my her number a while back without prompting. I never responded. She just messaged me again saying she has a new number. I did not respond. If anyone wants it pm me. LOL.

Jwlgn309
12-21-21, 19:08
Any intel on these prospects? I'm in initial conversations but wondering how much I should expect:

Everyday-hippie https://members.seeking.com/member/229af67c-df66-4c32-871a-f2a74926b6ca.

Ayshay https://members.seeking.com/member/6e4a79f4-0758-44f8-886f-d5da3d611a6e.

Cute as ducks https://members.seeking.com/member/878f6247-d5d4-4409-ad9d-10d50b03aad3.

In return, here's a couple disappointments:

https://members.seeking.com/member/074fc8b2-0606-4551-b8f9-bfad3b9e6b77 Good chat for a while, then disappeared. Popped up a few weeks later responding to a really old message, then ghosts again.

https://members.seeking.com/member/47fea9db-5a50-42ef-a2e3-baa89b2ab6fa Wanted 500 for "whatever you want", no personality, I passed.

Flagrant
12-23-21, 12:37
So. Is it just me or some of the girls are too blunt with donations? I think they are scammers but many are like "what kind of allowance will you give? Isn't SA supposed to ban people that discuss $ in message? I have not reported any of them (more trouble than worth, I guess).SA can't possibly ban any discussion of allowance. That's too broad. I think they specifically ban discussion of ppm (pay per meet). What's the difference? I think if the conversation is obviously implying paying for sex, then that's a red flag. Whereas if you're talking about giving the girl an allowance in exchange for vague companionship and time spent together without reference to expectations of sex or physical intimacy, then it's ok.

It's kind of the like the dance some straight up sex workers on STG use to avoid committing to anything specific.

Flagrant
12-23-21, 21:00
You'll never get anything out of her. My suggestion is to stay away. She also threatens with a gun. Ya. Stay away.On a lark, I contacted her. Her basic offering is that she's in need (like her phone is going to be shutoff, always "tomorrow", or she needs groceries, or whatever). So can you meet and see if there's a spark. If there's a spark, she expects $200. And then maybe you can meet privately later.

I didn't bother meeting because why would I commit to giving something concrete in exchange for a maybe? What a waste of time. LOL.

PhilDaddy
12-24-21, 13:43
On a lark, I contacted her. Her basic offering is that she's in need (like her phone is going to be shutoff, always "tomorrow", or she needs groceries, or whatever). So can you meet and see if there's a spark. If there's a spark, she expects $200. And then maybe you can meet privately later.

I didn't bother meeting because why would I commit to giving something concrete in exchange for a maybe? What a waste of time. LOL.No more maybe meetings for me. LOL.

Free34
12-25-21, 07:20
Is this only for SA site or does anyone use some of the other sites?

What sites do you have the most luck on?

Found an article on the best sites for 2021 (just when the year is over).

SugarDaddy.com: One of the oldest and more reliable sites.

Seeking Arrangements: Best reputation.

SugarDaddyForMe: Quickest way to find an arrangement.

Sudy: Best sugar app.

Are / SugarBaby: Free way to find sugar babies.

RichMeetBeautiful: Most secure and discreet site.

SugarBook: Best for ambitious women who want connections.

Ashley Madison: Judgement-free dating site.

Elite Singles: Find intellectual sugar babies.

SugarDaddyMeet: Verified income feature.

Millionaire Match: A no-flake platform.

Established Men: Wealthy men seeking a long-term arrangement.

Wealthy Men: Most straightforward sugar dating site.

AgeMatch: Easily find younger women.

What's Your Price: Women set their date price.

Miss Travel: An opportunity for ladies to travel the world.

Flagrant
12-25-21, 11:44
Is this only for SA site or does anyone use some of the other sites?I've tried SecretBenefits. It's a complete waste of money and a very horrible experience compared to SA. On SB, you buy credits. And then you spend those credits to unlock messaging one girl at a time. So for the same amount you can spend for a month on SA ($70), where there's no real limit to the number of girls you can contact, on SB that'll get you messaging with about 10 girls. And most of them are fake. I say that because in my experience, all the girls I contacted, contacted me first on SB, before I had bought any credits. But as soon as I bought credits and used them to message these girls, the well went instantly dry. Zero replies.

Given the typical ratio I experience on SA where I contact several hundreds of girls and maybe yield a dozen phone numbers, the math just doesn't make sense to bother with SB. Even if it were equally populated with real girls. Which I don't think it is.

RayBand2
12-27-21, 12:02
Given the STG fiasco I was thinking of SA signup, (not that I know how to and privacy concerns), members who have been there can you advice if it is worth it? Any other commentary or other is highly appreciated.

Flagrant
12-27-21, 12:46
Given the STG fiasco I was thinking of SA signup, (not that I know how to and privacy concerns), members who have been there can you advice if it is worth it? Any other commentary or other is highly appreciated.SA is definitely worth it. Create an account, but don't fill out your profile or subscribe. Wait about a week. You'll get an email offer for 33% off.

Setup your profile. Contact as many girls as you can and try to get their phone number or snapchat or whatever so you can get the conversation off SA and sustain it after your subscription elapses. Learn from your mistakes. That's what I usually do. One month you'll probably find 3-5 girls worth seeing who are open to what you want and way better than anything you'll find on STG.

Jwlgn309
12-27-21, 13:59
I've tried SecretBenefits. It's a complete waste of money and a very horrible experience compared to SA. On SB, you buy credits. And then you spend those credits to unlock messaging one girl at a time. So for the same amount you can spend for a month on SA ($70), where there's no real limit to the number of girls you can contact, on SB that'll get you messaging with about 10 girls. And most of them are fake. I say that because in my experience, all the girls I contacted, contacted me first on SB, before I had bought any credits. But as soon as I bought credits and used them to message these girls, the well went instantly dry. Zero replies.

Given the typical ratio I experience on SA where I contact several hundreds of girls and maybe yield a dozen phone numbers, the math just doesn't make sense to bother with SB. Even if it were equally populated with real girls. Which I don't think it is.I'll echo Flagrant's experience with SA. While there are certainly quite a few fake profiles and scams on SA, there are many actual girls on there who will chat and give you numbers or their snapchat, and actually meet. I've met between 10-15 girls from SA in the past year.

Once you get an eye for the fakes, it's just a matter of sending dozens of messages and seeing what you get back. Some sure signs of a scam include: location is "Wisconsin, Wisconsin", overly retouched photos taken at exotic locations, generic bios like "I am a student here, I like making friends, I am looking for a sugar daddy", etc.

If they've put a little thought into writing something original, and their photos aren't all glamour shots, there's a pretty good chance they are at least real and live in the area.

RayBand2
12-27-21, 19:27
SA is definitely worth it. Create an account, but don't fill out your profile or subscribe. Wait about a week. You'll get an email offer for 33% off.

Setup your profile. Contact as many girls as you can and try to get their phone number or snapchat or whatever so you can get the conversation off SA and sustain it after your subscription elapses. Learn from your mistakes. That's what I usually do. One month you'll probably find 3-5 girls worth seeing who are open to what you want and way better than anything you'll find on STG.Thank you sire. My first jump into this. Guess will have to learn and hopefully skip some scams. Need to start with a burner cell.

IronMan74
12-27-21, 19:48
https://members.seeking.com/member/d84413fc-06cb-4d8c-b661-db88c1bd6a48

I did not meet her on SA. It was one of those chance meetings while I was at the mall looking for Christmas presents. She was super flirty and cute and I am a lot older than her. I had a hunch, sure enough I found her profile.

SconnieNation7
12-27-21, 22:14

I did not meet her on SA. It was one of those chance meetings while I was at the mall looking for Christmas presents. She was super flirty and cute and I am a lot older than her. I had a hunch, sure enough I found her profile.Hope you got her number.

Flagrant
12-27-21, 22:28

I did not meet her on SA. It was one of those chance meetings while I was at the mall looking for Christmas presents. She was super flirty and cute and I am a lot older than her. I had a hunch, sure enough I found her profile.I am looking forward to the next installment in this series.

IronMan74
12-28-21, 00:25
I am looking forward to the next installment in this series.I doubt there will be one. It would mean going back to where she works and I have no reason. I am not someone who goes to malls. I just thought it was interesting. I know. No guts, no glory.

Jwlgn309
12-28-21, 01:58

Yeah, let me get right on that, I'm sure they're hack-proof now. Yikes.

Flagrant
12-28-21, 07:14
Yeah, let me get right on that, I'm sure they're hack-proof now. Yikes.No site is hack proof. The lesson is don't trust your real information with any of these shit shows. Unless you don't care when it's inevitably hacked and you're in the data dump.

SconnieNation7
12-28-21, 10:22
I doubt there will be one. It would mean going back to where she works and I have no reason. I am not someone who goes to malls. I just thought it was interesting. I know. No guts, no glory.Hell I'll go, pm me where she was working. Profile said nurse assistant but I'm assuming mall was holiday gig.

Flagrant
12-28-21, 10:24
Hell I'll go, pm me where she was working. Profile said nurse assistant but I'm assuming mall was holiday gig.I also volunteer for this mission.

NoOnerSrFun
12-28-21, 10:33
Hell I'll go, pm me where she was working. Profile said nurse assistant but I'm assuming mall was holiday gig.I had tried contacting her on SA. But she hasn't been active in over a month.

IronMan74
12-28-21, 11:14
Hell I'll go, pm me where she was working. Profile said nurse assistant but I'm assuming mall was holiday gig.I'll tell you what, why don't you tell me where you work and I'll let her know where to go find you. You see my point right? That's actually my main reason for not wanting to go back. I want to respect those boundaries.

SconnieNation7
12-28-21, 18:06
I'll tell you what, why don't you tell me where you work and I'll let her know where to go find you. You see my point right? That's actually my main reason for not wanting to go back. I want to respect those boundaries.

But you came here to see if anyone else is seeing her or has contact info? That’s not really respecting boundaries. Were you gonna text “Hey I was the old guy you flirted with at the mall” lol…you see my point right? Idc about hoes boundaries lol

IronMan74
12-28-21, 18:55
But you came here to see if anyone else is seeing her or has contact info? Thats not really respecting boundaries. Were you gonna text Hey I was the old guy you flirted with at the mall lolyou see my point right? Idc about hoes boundaries lolI didn't ask about her contact information. I know where she works and I know her user profile on SA. I asked if anybody had seen her and said that I ran into her in public. Do you really think that's equivalent to me giving some random person personal information about this girl? Saying where she works is almost as bad as giving out a personal address.

Flagrant
12-29-21, 11:46
I didn't ask about her contact information. I know where she works and I know her user profile on SA. I asked if anybody had seen her and said that I ran into her in public. Do you really think that's equivalent to me giving some random person personal information about this girl? Saying where she works is almost as bad as giving out a personal address.I appreciate you sharing what you did. I haven't seen her. I hope you meet up with her and have fun.

IronMan74
12-29-21, 14:08
I appreciate you sharing what you did. I haven't seen her. I hope you meet up with her and have fun.I am probably not going to pursue, but this is a great example of how small Madison is. It also proves that these girls are real. As I detailed in a post from last year, I have already run into an ex girlfriend's daughter doing this. Madison is a bit too small.

SconnieNation7
12-29-21, 19:11
I am probably not going to pursue, but this is a great example of how small Madison is. It also proves that these girls are real. As I detailed in a post from last year, I have already run into an ex girlfriend's daughter doing this. Madison is a bit too small.I woulda tapped that ex gfs daughter without hesitation.

Flagrant
12-29-21, 22:29
I woulda tapped that ex gfs daughter without hesitation.I can totally understand that idea. Until the girl tries to blackmail you. LOL.

IronMan74
12-29-21, 23:49
I woulda tapped that ex gfs daughter without hesitation.I dated mom when kid was a toddler but maintained a friendship with mom for a few years. I was kind of an uncle figure. I did not see a face pic before we met. We were both surprised to see each other and we recognized each other immediately. She was embarrassed but also disappointed in me as she looked up to me in her younger years. Found out Mom left state. Kid was on her own. Instead of banging her, I tried to help her like I would a family member. After some effort convinced her to go to MATC to school and change her habits. She in health care related program. Finishes this spring. I am proud of her. Sure I would have enjoyed the sex had it been anyone else. I get the family taboo concept as much as the next guy, but this was a better outcome.

Miltown
12-29-21, 23:57
I can totally understand that idea. Until the girl tries to blackmail you. LOL.Have been threatened with blackmail three times now. Bitches.

Cherokee70
12-30-21, 09:43
I dated mom when kid was a toddler but maintained a friendship with mom for a few years. I was kind of an uncle figure. I did not see a face pic before we met. We were both surprised to see each other and we recognized each other immediately. She was embarrassed but also disappointed in me as she looked up to me in her younger years. Found out Mom left state. Kid was on her own. Instead of banging her, I tried to help her like I would a family member. After some effort convinced her to go to MATC to school and change her habits. She in health care related program. Finishes this spring. I am proud of her. Sure I would have enjoyed the sex had it been anyone else. I get the family taboo concept as much as the next guy, but this was a better outcome.If she is attractive, spread the love. We can tell you how fun it was.

MelterMan
12-30-21, 12:35
As is typical this one is hard up for $ at the end of the month.

I partook for 3 and cannot say I was disappointed. Spinner that can take it. Had to pick up and drop. Was a little hesitant from some of her questions that she was setting me up at pickup but made clear that I would have very little on me then.

All went well and I left happy.

Flagrant
12-30-21, 13:05
Have been threatened with blackmail three times now..Sometimes the details can help others learn what to avoid. Care to share?

PhilDaddy
12-30-21, 21:28
As is typical this one is hard up for $ at the end of the month.

I partook for 3 and cannot say I was disappointed. Spinner that can take it. Had to pick up and drop. Was a little hesitant from some of her questions that she was setting me up at pickup but made clear that I would have very little on me then.

All went well and I left happy.Man! Can't believe you got her. You been working on her for a while? Or fluke.

Flagrant
12-31-21, 09:52
Man! Can't believe you got her. You been working on her for a while? Or fluke.I am still working on her, but I absolutely refuse to give her money first hoping she fucks me later.

MelterMan
12-31-21, 10:02
Man! Can't believe you got her. You been working on her for a while? Or fluke.Been mongering a while. SA is new for me. I'm now coming to realize that while a strategy was employed this was likely a fluke.

GJets18
12-31-21, 14:08
So, I receive a message from SA stating "Due to inactivity your profile will expire in 1 day. Login and update your account in order to maintain your profile. " Okay, I log in and update my account. Now mind you, I haven't used the account or contacted anyone in years. The very next day I receive a message stating my "account has been suspended due to unusual activity. ".

I then contact SA support several days later stating I believe my account being suspended is a mistake since I haven't used it in quite some time. The next thing I know, I receive a message from SA Support stating the following;.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding your account. Unfortunately, we have permanently removed your account and we are unable to reinstate it. Please review our FAQs for further information.

You are banned from Seeking.com and any of our sister sites. Future attempts to access the site will be considered a continued violation of our Terms of Use. Our decision is final and any future inquiries about this suspension will not receive a response. ".

I mean WTF? Banned for not using the account make sense to anyone else? Any ideas or recommendations?

PhilDaddy
12-31-21, 21:19
Speaking from personal experiences. While maybe some are on sa for the right idea and right reasons on sa (to be a real sb). That's far and few in between. Most are closet prostitues they just don't want to say or admit it. So it's called having fun. Again. They all mostly low volume prostitutes. Even if they turn you down 1st time, just send them message once in a while and they will all eventually bite after needing the money for drugs or their pimps or just to buy shit that no one needs. Melterman is the man setting the best example of persistence and some luck and knowing what these girls are there for and he gets the prize.

Been mongering a while. SA is new for me. I'm now coming to realize that while a strategy was employed this was likely a fluke.

Happtrav
01-03-22, 01:38
Seeking arrangement (SA) is king.

I have tried every other site / App you have mentioned here, nothing compares to SA.

FYI, SA is a monopoly and owns Whatsyourprice.

Also, beware, SA tracks your every move IP addresses / Google Accounts. Monitors every message.

Hetro sexual men are regularly abused and banned by SA staff.

Think with your head. Watch your back. Enjoy.

Is this only for SA site or does anyone use some of the other sites?

What sites do you have the most luck on?

Found an article on the best sites for 2021 (just when the year is over).

SugarDaddy.com: One of the oldest and more reliable sites.

Seeking Arrangements: Best reputation.

SugarDaddyForMe: Quickest way to find an arrangement.

Sudy: Best sugar app.

Are / SugarBaby: Free way to find sugar babies.

RichMeetBeautiful: Most secure and discreet site.

SugarBook: Best for ambitious women who want connections.

Elite Singles: Find intellectual sugar babies.

SugarDaddyMeet: Verified income feature.

Millionaire Match: A no-flake platform.

Established Men: Wealthy men seeking a long-term arrangement.

Wealthy Men: Most straightforward sugar dating site.

AgeMatch: Easily find younger women.

What's Your Price: Women set their date price.

Miss Travel: An opportunity for ladies to travel the world.

Flagrant
01-03-22, 04:54
So, I receive a message from SA stating "Due to inactivity your profile will expire in 1 day. Login and update your account in order to maintain your profile. " Okay, I log in and update my account. Now mind you, I haven't used the account or contacted anyone in years. The very next day I receive a message stating my "account has been suspended due to unusual activity. ".

I then contact SA support several days later stating I believe my account being suspended is a mistake since I haven't used it in quite some time. The next thing I know, I receive a message from SA Support stating the following;.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding your account. Unfortunately, we have permanently removed your account and we are unable to reinstate it. Please review our FAQs for further information.

You are banned from Seeking.com and any of our sister sites. Future attempts to access the site will be considered a continued violation of our Terms of Use. Our decision is final and any future inquiries about this suspension will not receive a response. ".

I mean WTF? Banned for not using the account make sense to anyone else? Any ideas or recommendations?Fuck SA. Their customer service is shit. This is why I don't invest in maintaining an account. I either lurk without a subscription. Or I subscribe, one month at a time. And when I subscribe, once the subscription is over, I delete the account. I have no desire to build up some presence that they can unilaterally obliterate.

Bob2020
01-03-22, 23:30
Seems like a decade-long sweetheart of these forums has surfaced on SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/286d43bc-f425-4552-b97e-a4ed9755a86b

Shayla "Asian allure" is a safe bet. Of course, the posted age includes a solid 25% discount.

Flagrant
01-07-22, 12:07
SA recently increased their prices. It's now $110 per month or something like that?

Is it worth it? Here's my opinion:

Yeah, sign up, but don't subscribe and don't complete your profile. Wait a week. You'll probably get an offer for 33% off. Subscribe for a month at $70 or so. Then complete your profile, contact as many girls as you can, but don't discuss details in SA. Instead get the conversations out of SA as soon as you can (text, snap, whatever). Harvest as many digits as you can. And then let your subscription expire or cancel it near the end. Once your subscription expires, you'll be flooded with messages from supposedly interested girls. Most of that activity is fake, designed to get you to resubscribe. At that point, just delete your account. And work that list.

In general, any girl that initiates contact with you is likely fake. Seriously. Don't be delusional.

SA's customer service is shitty. They may unilaterally suspend your account. So don't plan to build up anything of value there. Instead, get conversations *out* of SA. Just try to avoid tripping any red flags: Don't discuss PPM. Don't interact with girls like they are sex workers (even though, sure as shit, that's what they are). Treating them like human beings is actually more effective (and kinder, etc) anyway. At the same time, don't fall for bullshit like paying girls to take them out to dinner. Leave that for the gullible fools.

Personally, I don't buy pics or any of that shit. I don't use cashapp or whatever to send girls money. I prefer friction between my wallet and these girls. Meaning I want to meet in person. And I'm totally willing to pay for fun. If they're not cool with that, kick them to the curb and move on. I don't insist on anything. I try to find someone open to what I want. And I'm happy to be patient establishing comfort and connection. I just don't pay for conversation or bullshit. I'm happy to pay once the fun starts.

Jwlgn309
01-07-22, 18:23
SA recently increased their prices. It's now $110 per month or something like that?

Is it worth it? Here's my opinion:

Yeah, sign up, but don't subscribe and don't complete your profile. Wait a week. You'll probably get an offer for 33% off. Subscribe for a month at $70 or so. Then complete your profile, contact as many girls as you can, but don't discuss details in SA. Instead get the conversations out of SA as soon as you can (text, snap, whatever). Harvest as many digits as you can. And then let your subscription expire or cancel it near the end. Once your subscription expires, you'll be flooded with messages from supposedly interested girls. Most of that activity is fake, designed to get you to resubscribe. At that point, just delete your account. And work that list.

In general, any girl that initiates contact with you is likely fake. Seriously. Don't be delusional.

SA's customer service is shitty. They may unilaterally suspend your account. So don't plan to build up anything of value there. Instead, get conversations *out* of SA. Just try to avoid tripping any red flags: Don't discuss PPM. Don't interact with girls like they are sex workers (even though, sure as shit, that's what they are). Treating them like human beings is actually more effective (and kinder, etc) anyway. At the same time, don't fall for bullshit like paying girls to take them out to dinner. Leave that for the gullible fools.

Personally, I don't buy pics or any of that shit. I don't use cashapp or whatever to send girls money. I prefer friction between my wallet and these girls. Meaning I want to meet in person. And I'm totally willing to pay for fun. If they're not cool with that, kick them to the curb and move on. I don't insist on anything. I try to find someone open to what I want. And I'm happy to be patient establishing comfort and connection. I just don't pay for conversation or bullshit. I'm happy to pay once the fun starts.Regarding getting messages off of SA, best way to do that is establish trust with a little benign conversation (how was your weekend, cute photo, etc. Etc.). This lets them know that you're not automatically a creep, and that you are a real person; more importantly, it lets YOU know that they are real. Also, if a girl can't hold even a basic conversation (meaning more than just one or two word answers), she's not going to be much fun to talk to in person.

Offer to either text or snapchat. My experience, though, is that girls who offer to snap first are flakier and probably higher volume providers. Getting a phone number also establishes trust. It should go without saying to use a burner phone app (TextNow or TextFree or something) that you can use exclusively for her, and discard when you're no longer seeing her.

And again, don't pay an allowance for a meet and greet, period. If they want to meet first for a drink with no expectations, fine, maybe it costs you $20 at a bar, but make it clear that you do NOT pay for the privilege of just being seen with them.

Flagrant
01-08-22, 10:18
Regarding getting messages off of SA, best way to do that is establish trust with a little benign conversation (how was your weekend, cute photo, etc. Etc.). This lets them know that you're not automatically a creep, and that you are a real person; more importantly, it lets YOU know that they are real. Also, if a girl can't hold even a basic conversation (meaning more than just one or two word answers), she's not going to be much fun to talk to in person.

Offer to either text or snapchat. My experience, though, is that girls who offer to snap first are flakier and probably higher volume providers. Getting a phone number also establishes trust. It should go without saying to use a burner phone app (TextNow or TextFree or something) that you can use exclusively for her, and discard when you're no longer seeing her.

And again, don't pay an allowance for a meet and greet, period. If they want to meet first for a drink with no expectations, fine, maybe it costs you $20 at a bar, but make it clear that you do NOT pay for the privilege of just being seen with them.Good points. I totally agree with everything you said. Thanks for the perspective.

Ontoco0211
01-08-22, 15:29
First post from me, just to say that Jwlgn309 is 100% correct on how to make Seeking work. Great advice.

Jwlgn309
01-08-22, 18:09
Had tangerine before and she wasn't really my type. But a lot of others seem to enjoy.

I'd seen tangerine aka Redhead54 a few times, always pleasant, but she dropped out of contact completely a while back. Did a little searching and apparently she has an outstanding warrant for drug-related charges, which would explain things.

Not surprising, unfortunately, as she was rail thin and showed up barefoot last time I saw her (she said one of her sandals broke, but who knows).

Hope she can get help, but there are too many sad endings in this hobby to be optimistic.

This reminded me of another person. I was at Target and saw a provider there shopping whom I have reviewed elsewhere on this site in the past. She looked AWFUL, had put on 20 lbs., bad skin, ratty clothes. Had a mask on so couldn't tell about her face, but it's a reminder that what you see when you come into the motel room takes a lot of work to even get to that level of attractiveness.

Flagrant
01-09-22, 10:42
https://members.seeking.com/member/1ff4492e-be34-487a-9c02-4fa44ed2d112

I was in contact with her this summer. She said $600 ppm, no time limits, anything goes. But she's in Stevens Point, so meeting requires coordination. She was very impatient with that. Wanted to meet now. And eventually stopped responding. Then she retired. "Delete this number" she said. OK. LOL.

She's back. I guess retirement only lasted a few months. Has anyone actually seen her?

RadCoach
01-09-22, 18:25
I'm new to this and I'm interested in finding a more long term sugar baby in the Madison area, a student in need of assistance would be ideal. I'm not having much luck so far, though it's only been just over a week. Any advice from those of you with experience in this would be greatly appreciated.

PhilDaddy
01-09-22, 20:57
https://members.seeking.com/member/1ff4492e-be34-487a-9c02-4fa44ed2d112

I was in contact with her this summer. She said $600 ppm, no time limits, anything goes. But she's in Stevens Point, so meeting requires coordination. She was very impatient with that. Wanted to meet now. And eventually stopped responding. Then she retired. "Delete this number" she said. OK. LOL.

She's back. I guess retirement only lasted a few months. Has anyone actually seen her?Harleyquinner or Kt is real. That sound correct on the $500-$600 ppm. She was burned by some guy and is very dodgy. She did the something similar to my experience. She is a nice girl and she's bi which I like. We're Suppose to meet last week but she flacked out. But persistence works! Harleyquinner, Gabby, rainzzz, moonflower, Jcwgoddess, jasmine, Eventually all comes crawling back for $. They are low or mid volume prostitutes. Just matter of time. There is no other reasons they are on sa. Happy hunting!

PhilDaddy
01-09-22, 21:17
I'd seen tangerine aka Redhead54 a few times, always pleasant, but she dropped out of contact completely a while back. Did a little searching and apparently she has an outstanding warrant for drug-related charges, which would explain things.

Not surprising, unfortunately, as she was rail thin and showed up barefoot last time I saw her (she said one of her sandals broke, but who knows).

Hope she can get help, but there are too many sad endings in this hobby to be optimistic.

This reminded me of another person. I was at Target and saw a provider there shopping whom I have reviewed elsewhere on this site in the past. She looked AWFUL, had put on 20 lbs., bad skin, ratty clothes. Had a mask on so couldn't tell about her face, but it's a reminder that what you see when you come into the motel room takes a lot of work to even get to that level of attractiveness.Don't get me wrong. In the few times that I've seen tangerine, she's always been bubbly and into it and very friendly. Last time I seen her is when she got into drugs and was rail thin. Maybe it was just the mood. Hope she recovers.

Ontoco0211
01-10-22, 09:51
Starting out on seeking I had two from Rockford expect cash to meet, I stopped communicating then.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9db3400-4d72-4871-817e-27e1d2500581 Wanted a Benjamin Franklin for a dinner date.

Plenty of other guidance on her, she reached out, I texted back, my mistake. https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/05ce6563-3b7d-4269-b9cc-264fd2e6492f.

I am avoiding these two.

Flagrant
01-10-22, 12:06
Starting out on seeking I had two from Rockford expect cash to meet, I stopped communicating then.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9db3400-4d72-4871-817e-27e1d2500581 Wanted a Benjamin Franklin for a dinner date.

Plenty of other guidance on her, she reached out, I texted back, my mistake. https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/05ce6563-3b7d-4269-b9cc-264fd2e6492f.

I am avoiding these two.Your second link is to your inbox, which (by design) only you can see. Perhaps you can provide a link to her profile instead?

Flagrant
01-10-22, 12:08

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9db3400-4d72-4871-817e-27e1d2500581

Wanted a Benjamin Franklin for a dinner date.Good call.

My opinion is that giving girls money for anything other than intimate fun is a gigantic mistake. Dudes who do this are thinking, "I know, I'll make her happy and then she'll spread her legs. "When in fact she's thinking, "This fool is giving me money for basically nothing. I need to find more fools like this."

And she's not wrong.

Happtrav
01-10-22, 15:39
This is an important Last step.

After you have established communication with an SA girl on text / Snapchat / Insta. BLOCK their profile on SA.

A lot of these girls are entitled Karens who are just out to get guys in trouble.

They will report you to SA Customer Service and SA will Ban you from SA and all their sister sites.

No you do not get a chance to explain yourself or beg for justice from SA.

Being male, you are automatically guilty in SA's eyes.

Also, do not ever report a girls profile to SA Customer Service. Just block the profile and move on.

Good points. I totally agree with everything you said. Thanks for the perspective.

SconnieNation7
01-10-22, 16:35
This is an important Last step.

After you have established communication with an SA girl on text / Snapchat / Insta. BLOCK their profile on SA.

A lot of these girls are entitled Karens who are just out to get guys in trouble.

They will report you to SA Customer Service and SA will Ban you from SA and all their sister sites.

No you do not get a chance to explain yourself or beg for justice from SA.

Being male, you are automatically guilty in SA's eyes.

Also, do not ever report a girls profile to SA Customer Service. Just block the profile and move on.They can still report you if you block them, this does nothing just sayin.

RadCoach
01-10-22, 19:53
They can still report you if you block them, this does nothing just sayin.As I'm reading through this the same question keeps popping up in my mind. Is SA basically a site for pro's so to speak or are there any clean girls who need assistance as in the form of a more traditional sugar baby? Being a huge college town I expected to find a lot of the second, but it's eluding me so far.

Ontoco0211
01-10-22, 20:45
Your second link is to your inbox, which (by design) only you can see. Perhaps you can provide a link to her profile instead?My bad. https://members.seeking.com/member/b3791e2c-5cea-4706-bba6-b2180bf0873e.

Second attempt.

Jwlgn309
01-10-22, 23:43
As I'm reading through this the same question keeps popping up in my mind. Is SA basically a site for pro's so to speak or are there any clean girls who need assistance as in the form of a more traditional sugar baby? Being a huge college town I expected to find a lot of the second, but it's eluding me so far.Pursuing the former will net you more success. The latter do exist, but that's not who I bother with.

PhilDaddy
01-11-22, 07:59
There are so many opportunities in this site. When opportunity knocks, you must answer. However. This one is an email collector. https://members.seeking.com/member/1c37339b-044b-477b-a5b7-5c0c7cfcac35.

Jessi9878.

She asks for emails as a form of contact.

PhilDaddy
01-11-22, 08:07
Here is another opportunity.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a6a1230b-d36a-4736-b628-92e3c245c795

Wants $2 k per month allowance. Anything goes. Opportunity knocks for the right buyer.

PhilDaddy
01-11-22, 08:20
As I'm reading through this the same question keeps popping up in my mind. Is SA basically a site for pro's so to speak or are there any clean girls who need assistance as in the form of a more traditional sugar baby? Being a huge college town I expected to find a lot of the second, but it's eluding me so far.While there are opportunities, When you see or know they have been on Sa for longer than 3 months, especially the ones that keep on making new profiles such as Kitty or a few others in Madison. They are mostly broken and damaged goods. Most are low volume prostitutes and the only thing they are out for is $$ Hence they can't blame the men that only wants one thing. It's like conditioning. Take your time to filter. You will find some good genuine ones. Sometimes I get a kick out of messing with them online while sipping on my Barriques coffee. It's entertainment. Anyhoo. It's good to share intel to give our newer members opportunities to have some fun with these ladies in the sheets. Also. When getting shared info, please refrain from sharing with the girl you are trying to bang. It's not only going to get the info sharer burned but it will get you burned as well from the same girl you trying to play hero to. A lot of info I have is from personal experience combined with intel from fellow members.

SconnieNation7
01-11-22, 09:27
As I'm reading through this the same question keeps popping up in my mind. Is SA basically a site for pro's so to speak or are there any clean girls who need assistance as in the form of a more traditional sugar baby? Being a huge college town I expected to find a lot of the second, but it's eluding me so far.Those clean girls will want to just have dinner or conversation maybe with pictures 9/10 times so if that's your thing.

Flagrant
01-11-22, 10:32
Those clean girls will want to just have dinner or conversation maybe with pictures 9/10 times so if that's your thing.I don't think dudes actually want what they're offering. Dudes think, "I'll make her happy by doing this and then she'll spread her legs. " Unlikely. Because she's thinking, "I need to find more fools like this. ".

So, sure, giving a girl for money makes her feel like she can trust you. That's what she might say. But trust you to do what? Trust you to keep opening your wallet like a fool, expecting some indefinite maybe is ever going to be realized. Meanwhile, you're buying her dinner and paying her to eat it. LOL.

RadCoach
01-11-22, 10:52
Those clean girls will want to just have dinner or conversation maybe with pictures 9/10 times so if that's your thing.Not at all my thing, I'm looking for a sexual relationship, a fwb to take out once or twice a week and then mutual enjoyment of each other in private. Pipe dream?

Jwlgn309
01-11-22, 12:14
It's good to share intel to give our newer members opportunities to have some fun with these ladies in the sheets. Also. When getting shared info, please refrain from sharing with the girl you are trying to bang. It's not only going to get the info sharer burned but it will get you burned as well from the same girl you trying to play hero to. A lot of info I have is from personal experience combined with intel from fellow members.On that note, I got burned by a "fellow" monger once who showed this forum to someone I had also been seeing. Next time I saw her, her rates magically went up 50% and she got more demanding of time (like asking me 2-3 x a week to meet), and soon enough rates go up across the board for other girls as word gets out.

I will freely share intel on bad experiences here as a warning. Good experiences, though, I will comment generally in public if they are good or not, but will not give details except in PM's to senior members.

Happtrav
01-11-22, 13:20
98% of the girls on Seeking are Pros.

Even if they were UTR, at one time, they soon realize they can milk money out of guys.

I have an amazing vetting process. Yes, it is time consuming and lots of work, but it has kept me safe.

A good sign they are Pros / UTR turned into a Pro is if they start saying they charge $3.0+ per hour.

Occasionally you will find a wild college girl or a sex starved gf / spouse. Have fun with them and move on.

As I'm reading through this the same question keeps popping up in my mind. Is SA basically a site for pro's so to speak or are there any clean girls who need assistance as in the form of a more traditional sugar baby? Being a huge college town I expected to find a lot of the second, but it's eluding me so far.

Flagrant
01-11-22, 15:21

Wants $2 k per month allowance. Anything goes. Opportunity knocks for the right buyer.There's no way in fucking hell I'd give a girl $2 k upfront hoping she follows through on her side of the bargain for that month. Instead, I'd say, "I'm totally willing to give $2 k per month, but that's only if we can meet twice a week, you host, and I can do everything I want for as long as I want and you at least pretend to enjoy it. So 8 times a month, that's $250 ppm. Cash at the end of each meeting, if I'm delighted. Less or nothing if I'm not. And if you find some bullshit excuse for skipping a week's 2 x meetings, then all bets are off."

Said with more suave, of course.

But oh, wait:

Don’t ask me about ppm, not happening..Yeah, fuck that.

Bonadrag

Wants $2 k per month allowance. Anything goes. Opportunity knocks for the right buyer.I talked to her over the summer and she wanted way less than that. Of course, radio silence when it came time to meet up. Can only assume she met someone else who offered her closer to the 2 k.

Flagrant
98% of the girls on Seeking are Pros.

Even if they were UTR, at one time, they soon realize they can milk money out of guys.

I have an amazing vetting process. Yes, it is time consuming and lots of work, but it has kept me safe.

A good sign they are Pros / UTR turned into a Pro is if they start saying they charge $3.0+ per hour.

Occasionally you will find a wild college girl or a sex starved gf / spouse. Have fun with them and move on.Please share details of your vetting process. I'd love to hear it.

RadCoach
01-11-22, 15:36
On that note, I got burned by a "fellow" monger once who showed this forum to someone I had also been seeing. Next time I saw her, her rates magically went up 50% and she got more demanding of time (like asking me 2-3 x a week to meet), and soon enough rates go up across the board for other girls as word gets out.

I will freely share intel on bad experiences here as a warning. Good experiences, though, I will comment generally in public if they are good or not, but will not give details except in PM's to senior members.I'm trying to gain some info on girls, I'm not sure if it's kosher to share names / handles on here of girls I'm talking to though I do see others doing it. I might be getting close with one and I have a very difficult time seeing her as a scammer or a prostitute. I'm new to this but I wasn't born yesterday. I appreciate this forum as I hope to learn from the experiences of others, hell I have already!

For the record I do have the money to spend 2 k a month on a deserving young woman, I'm hoping to find that one special girl to indulge in.

Flagrant
01-11-22, 16:45
On that note, I got burned by a "fellow" monger once who showed this forum to someone I had also been seeing. Next time I saw her, her rates magically went up 50% and she got more demanding of time (like asking me 2-3 x a week to meet), and soon enough rates go up across the board for other girls as word gets out.

I will freely share intel on bad experiences here as a warning. Good experiences, though, I will comment generally in public if they are good or not, but will not give details except in PM's to senior members.First rule of fight club? Don't talk about fight club.

RadCoach
01-12-22, 21:28
Has anyone here talked to or met with "rachaelbaby21" of SA? Impressions? Thoughts? I'm negotiating with her now and have scheduled a meeting for Saturday. Any information would be appreciated.

SconnieNation7
01-12-22, 21:55
Has anyone here talked to or met with "rachaelbaby21" of SA? Impressions? Thoughts? I'm negotiating with her now and have scheduled a meeting for Saturday. Any information would be appreciated.She's been talked about before here, don't recall it being good.

SconnieNation7
01-12-22, 21:57
Anyone ever meet with this one? Ya know the one who has a new profile everyday and messages you asking "want your cock sucked".

Figured someone has at least tried for the 200.

RadCoach
01-12-22, 23:50
She's been talked about before here, don't recall it being good.Could that be that she only wants one Sugar Daddy and doesn't do ppm?

SconnieNation7
01-13-22, 09:57
Could that be that she only wants one Sugar Daddy and doesn't do ppm?Not based on the previous reports LOL pretty easy to find. Good luck with her.

RadCoach
01-13-22, 17:09
Not based on the previous reports LOL pretty easy to find. Good luck with her.Thank you, I have a good feeling about this one!

Miltown
01-13-22, 23:38
Have NOT met her. She's bigger but real. Student at whitewater. Car sex or hotel sex. Seems it will be rushed to me. Not kinky but YMMV.

Anyone ever meet with this one? Ya know the one who has a new profile everyday and messages you asking "want your cock sucked".

Figured someone has at least tried for the 200.

Jwlgn309
01-14-22, 14:58

Figured someone has at least tried for the 200.Given how many times the profile reappears, I'm honestly surprised that she's real. Still not interested, but at least does not appear to be a scam.

IronMan74
01-14-22, 15:34
Given how many times the profile reappears, I'm honestly surprised that she's real. Still not interested, but at least does not appear to be a scam.I talked to her and got more pics. She has youth going for her, but that's about it. Nothing physically appealing IMO.

Jwlgn309
01-15-22, 00:52
Saw her recently: https://members.seeking.com/member/5d2a2866-8fa0-4264-ae88-e3ed7475d0c1.

Good experience. Reasonable rate for bare unrushed service. Easy communication. Would repeat.

Have chatted with a couple others:

https://members.seeking.com/member/b1b965ea-0f72-46b7-acf0-2b4a1fca52c5

250+ for public date, 400+ for private non-sexual date (whatever that is), sexual date is negotiable upward of 600. Pass.

https://members.seeking.com/member/895698ff-7c1b-4575-b4fa-3f607b7ba927

In early discussion, but is real and has reasonable requests. Will follow up more later if this takes place.

Mke Player
01-15-22, 10:07
https://members.seeking.com/member/895698ff-7c1b-4575-b4fa-3f607b7ba927

In early discussion, but is real and has reasonable requests. Will follow up more later if this takes place.You and many others. She quoted $1 k to one person I'm aware of right after her profile went up. She has allegedly agreed to various rates for multiple different mongers down to less than 1/3 that amount since then, but AFAIK none of those have seen her. "anything goes" attracts a lot of interest. But her pricing has dropped greatly in less than 24 hours. Her phone number links easily to her real name. She has a page and a half ccap, though mostly older entires and not all that serious.

Cherokee70
01-16-22, 11:54
Has anyone here talked to or met with "rachaelbaby21" of SA? Impressions? Thoughts? I'm negotiating with her now and have scheduled a meeting for Saturday. Any information would be appreciated.How did that go? For the longest time she was talking about being involved with some couple. She wasn't seeing anybody else.

RadCoach
01-16-22, 16:25
How did that go? For the longest time she was talking about being involved with some couple. She wasn't seeing anybody else.It went great, the deal with the couple is that they decided to live in Florida for the winter. I'm impressed by her, she's even more attractive in person than in her pictures. She's smart and has a great sense of humor. We will be seeing each other twice a week.

Bosco80
01-17-22, 10:32
I have encountered her more than once. Said she was in Milwaukee, whitewater and now just Madison.

Have NOT met her. She's bigger but real. Student at whitewater. Car sex or hotel sex. Seems it will be rushed to me. Not kinky but YMMV.

RadCoach
01-17-22, 18:56
I'd be very interested and appreciative to hear whether or not anyone here is negotiating an arrangement or a meeting with her. It probably goes without saying that she isn't supposed to be and she's getting plenty of assistance from me.

Thank you.

Flagrant
01-17-22, 21:00
I'd be very interested and appreciative to hear whether or not anyone here is negotiating an arrangement or a meeting with her. It probably goes without saying that she isn't supposed to be and she's getting plenty of assistance from me.

Thank you.I noticed she's online quite a lot. For what it's worth, this is why I only do ppm. I'd consider an "allowance" but rather than give a girl a lump sum up front, I'd say something more like, "I'm prepared to spend $2 K per month to see you 2 x per week. That's $250 per visit. If I'm not delighted, I'll stop of course. So if you want to make sure I follow through, it's simple: Delight me. Skip a meeting, fail to communicate reliably, etc. And my side of the commitment will drop. ".

Why give her a lump sum upfront and hope and pray that she follows through? I could be making all kinds of false assumptions about your particular case, so please just ignore whatever is irrelevant. LOL.

Untitled
01-17-22, 21:07

Thank you.I assume you are asking this since you are seeing her still active on the website despite reaching an exclusive arrangement. I can't tell you anything for sure. FWIW when she was with the couple she was still online all the time but her response was that she is in an exclusive arrangement. I am not sure if it's just attention seeking, or if she's looking for the next big fish though.

Cherokee70
01-17-22, 21:53
I assume you are asking this since you are seeing her still active on the website despite reaching an exclusive arrangement. I can't tell you anything for sure. FWIW when she was with the couple she was still online all the time but her response was that she is in an exclusive arrangement. I am not sure if it's just attention seeking, or if she's looking for the next big fish though.I think it's hard for many of us to understand, but the whole point of the arrangement is not to have a monogamous relationship. Let's be real, a lot of us are married. What these girls choose to do when they are not spending time with us is their choice isn't it? Not trying to fight here or anything, but what's the difference? If you think any girl is keeping her weird, I assure you that is not happening.

IronMan74
01-17-22, 23:45

Thank you.If you were dating a girl that you met on match.com, and she maintained an active profile, do you believe it if she says she is exclusive to you? Of course you wouldn't.

Flagrant
01-18-22, 10:00
I think it's hard for many of us to understand, but the whole point of the arrangement is not to have a monogamous relationship. Let's be real, a lot of us are married. What these girls choose to do when they are not spending time with us is their choice isn't it? Not trying to fight here or anything, but what's the difference? If you think any girl is keeping her word, I assure you that is not happening.I assume you meant "word" not "weird"? I fixed it above.

I agree with you, expecting a girl who's on SA to be exclusive is like asking a fish to stop swimming. That being said, if he's fronted her a heft allowance (or whatever) and she agreed, I can understand him wanting to find out if she's living up to her part of the bargain. I have no advice for that.

Untitled
01-18-22, 11:07
I assume you meant "word" not "weird"? I fixed it above.

I agree with you, expecting a girl who's on SA to be exclusive is like asking a fish to stop swimming. That being said, if he's fronted her a heft allowance (or whatever) and she agreed, I can understand him wanting to find out if she's living up to her part of the bargain. I have no advice for that.I'd make one point here: the only reason I'd consider paying what you can term an allowance premia (because it might be more than cumulative ppm or because it's front loaded) is if I am getting something extra. I think the point of the original poster was that he was paying a premia to take her off the market and if she is not doing it the premia is no longer justified. It could be for sex safety (std) or just not wanting to share her with other guys. Whatever it is- if she is not holding her end, paying a premia becomes an issue.

Jwlgn309
01-18-22, 16:48
You and many others. She quoted $1 k to one person I'm aware of right after her profile went up. She has allegedly agreed to various rates for multiple different mongers down to less than 1/3 that amount since then, but AFAIK none of those have seen her. "anything goes" attracts a lot of interest. But her pricing has dropped greatly in less than 24 hours. Her phone number links easily to her real name. She has a page and a half ccap, though mostly older entires and not all that serious.Couldn't find her on CCAP but she quoted me 500 for "anything sexual", and she lives a bit north of Madison, too far for that price.

Meanwhile, any intel on this one?

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e9c6d1d-4cc0-4d3a-8bd2-2b928cd96426

Free34
01-19-22, 05:51
When you sign up.

Do you have to put a photo? (makes no sense the women are at the money end).

Do you just put up a fake one?

Do you use a fake name or use the name from here or another moniker?

Want to remain relatively anon.

Do you use a VPN (it sounds like the site is quite active in monitoring things).

Any other good advice you would input?

Flagrant
01-19-22, 10:02
When you sign up.

Do you just put up a fake one?I never put a public photo. If girls want photos, I offer to send them via text or snapchat. Which has the added bonus of getting the conversation off SA.

Do you use a fake name or use the name from here or another moniker?I see only disadvantages to linking your SA identity to the one you have here.

Do you use a VPN (it sounds like the site is quite active in monitoring things).

Any other good advice you would input?If I were more disciplined, I'd only access SA from a Tor Browser. But it's inconvenient on my phone, so I'm lax about this.

Jwlgn309
01-19-22, 12:43
When you sign up.

Any other good advice you would input?I have two photos which are private. I send them if she asks, haven't had any issues, but most are fine to wait until texting.

My goal is no more than 10 messages on SA. A couple back and forth to start the conversation. From there I offer to text (from a burner number of course) or snap. If they are hesitant, that's a red flag. Ultimately, they want money and they're using burner numbers too if they're smart.

RadCoach
01-19-22, 18:42
Is anyone talking to her? I'm meeting with her again tonight and I'd love to know! No I didn't give her he full allowance Saturday, I gave her half for half a month. Seemed fair to me.

RadCoach
01-19-22, 18:44
When you sign up.

Any other good advice you would input?Don't use a fake photo, the girl will think of you as being dishonest from the start. I sent my pics either by text or Kik only.

Flagrant
01-19-22, 20:06
Is anyone talking to her? I'm meeting with her again tonight and I'd love to know! No I didn't give her he full allowance Saturday, I gave her half for half a month. Seemed fair to me.I will never understand the concept of giving someone you barely know a month allowance upfront, or half. And pile on top of that exclusive expectations. Just seems like setting yourself up to be disappointed.

RadCoach
01-19-22, 20:32
I will never understand the concept of giving someone you barely know a month allowance upfront, or half. And pile on top of that exclusive expectations. Just seems like setting yourself up to be disappointed.Well, I have the money to spend and she's a delightful young lady. Very attractive, smart, career minded, good sense of humor and she's affectionate. Everything I was hoping to find. I'm feeling good about it and her. As for exclusive expectations, I'm considering that, down the road a bit.

SconnieNation7
01-19-22, 20:52
Well, I have the money to spend and she's a delightful young lady. Very attractive, smart, career minded, good sense of humor and she's affectionate. Everything I was hoping to find. I'm feeling good about it and her. As for exclusive expectations, I'm considering that, down the road a bit.LOL you should charge a promotion fee.

Untitled
01-19-22, 21:57
Well, I have the money to spend and she's a delightful young lady. Very attractive, smart, career minded, good sense of humor and she's affectionate. Everything I was hoping to find. I'm feeling good about it and her. As for exclusive expectations, I'm considering that, down the road a bit.Seems like you are having fun, that you guys are enjoying each other, and that you don't have exclusive expectations at the moment. Why are you so intent on finding out stuff that would likely just distract from it?

RadCoach
01-19-22, 21:57
LOL you should charge a promotion fee.Not kosher.

I'm simply trying to voice my reasons for doing what flagrant doesn't understand.

RadCoach
01-19-22, 23:34
Seems like you are having fun, that you guys are enjoying each other, and that you don't have exclusive expectations at the moment. Why are you so intent on finding out stuff that would likely just distract from it?I joined this forum because I thought it was about men sharing information. It's really that simple. I would like to know if she is still looking, that's it. I see a lot of men here sharing much more sensitive information about their arrangements and negotiations routinely without that kind of question.

Free34
01-20-22, 01:32
Thank you all for the good advice.

The picture should be 1000 dollar bill.

Name, who is on the 1000 dollar bill?

Maybe 100 and Ben Franklyn.

SconnieNation7
01-20-22, 09:20
Not kosher.

I'm simply trying to voice my reasons for doing what flagrant doesn't understand.Oh he's right I'd never give a girl money up front, terrible decision. That girl still logs on multiple times a day so either you are sharing her with multiple people (which if you don't care cool) or she is just looking for the next guy to meet / see / replace you with. You posts imo sound delusional like you are falling in love with a girl who others have talked to and haven't had good experiences with so lucky you, I guess? I for 1 am worried you will be played, and played hard.

RadCoach
01-20-22, 10:13
Oh he's right I'd never give a girl money up front, terrible decision. That girl still logs on multiple times a day so either you are sharing her with multiple people (which if you don't care cool) or she is just looking for the next guy to meet / see / replace you with. You posts imo sound delusional like you are falling in love with a girl who others have talked to and haven't had good experiences with so lucky you, I guess? I for 1 am worried you will be played, and played hard.I'm not being played and I'm not falling in love. Like I said earlier, I'm new to this yes, but I wasn't born yesterday. That said, 2 nights with her, 2 great nights. Thanks for your concern but no need to worry about me LOL.

Cherokee70
01-20-22, 10:16
I joined this forum because I thought it was about men sharing information. It's really that simple. I would like to know if she is still looking, that's it. I see a lot of men here sharing much more sensitive information about their arrangements and negotiations routinely without that kind of question.Just do you man. My only advice is to remember that none of these girls care about you. They might act like it, but as soon as you miss one payment or even just forget to do something on accident, they are out. Just protect yourself. That's all guys are trying to tell you.

RadCoach
01-20-22, 10:21
Thank you all for the good advice.

The picture should be 1000 dollar bill.

Name, who is on the 1000 dollar bill?

Maybe 100 and Ben Franklyn.Discontinued in 1969.

Flagrant
01-20-22, 10:53
I joined this forum because I thought it was about men sharing information. It's really that simple. I would like to know if she is still looking, that's it. I see a lot of men here sharing much more sensitive information about their arrangements and negotiations routinely without that kind of question.I'm not subscribed at the moment. Just lurking. But I see her online / active *all the time*. Clearly, she's looking. If I were subscribed, I'd contact her. Because your posts serve as an implicit recommendation, for what I'm looking for. Since I'm not looking for nor expecting exclusive.

Guys are here to give recommendations about who to see and who not to see. They're not here to help you check up on this girl that you have an exclusive arrangement with.

RadCoach
01-20-22, 12:14
I'm not subscribed at the moment. Just lurking. But I see her online / active *all the time*. Clearly, she's looking. If I were subscribed, I'd contact her. Because your posts serve as an implicit recommendation, for what I'm looking for. Since I'm not looking for nor expecting exclusive.

Guys are here to give recommendations about who to see and who not to see. They're not here to help you check up on this girl that you have an exclusive arrangement with.1. She's far too busy with school and being a single mother to be online "all the time", my guess is she left the screen up on her phone and has another window up.

2. The tagline on her profile says "Taking some time off" which suggests that she is not looking. Was it a mistake asking if anyone here is talking to her about meeting, obviously, yes.

3. Again, I do not have an exclusive arrangement with her yet, I'm considering making that offer with added compensation after a month or so of seeing her, if and only if she proves to be deserving.

What about that is so difficult to understand?

Cherokee70
01-20-22, 15:38
I'm not subscribed at the moment. Just lurking. But I see her online / active *all the time*. Clearly, she's looking. If I were subscribed, I'd contact her. Because your posts serve as an implicit recommendation, for what I'm looking for. Since I'm not looking for nor expecting exclusive.

Guys are here to give recommendations about who to see and who not to see. They're not here to help you check up on this girl that you have an exclusive arrangement with.We are here to explain that exclusive relationships, no matter how sincere she acts around you, are not real. These girls have lives. You don't own them. Just enjoy your time and look for your exit to the next better one, just like they do to us.

Jwlgn309
01-20-22, 17:01
1. She's far too busy with school and being a single mother to be online "all the time", my guess is she left the screen up on her phone and has another window up.

2. The tagline on her profile says "Taking some time off" which suggests that she is not looking. Was it a mistake asking if anyone here is talking to her about meeting, obviously, yes.

3. Again, I do not have an exclusive arrangement with her yet, I'm considering making that offer with added compensation after a month or so of seeing her, if and only if she proves to be deserving.

What about that is so difficult to understand?Your time, your money, do whatever you want. Just going to throw out that some of these SA girls read this forum, too. A simple search for "(username) arrangements madison" and she can see all of this, including multiple guys talking her up. Be prepared just in case her rates go up as a result, or if she realizes that exclusive is not the way to go.

Again, not a criticism, just advice from experience.

SconnieNation7
01-20-22, 19:16
1. She's far too busy with school and being a single mother to be online "all the time", my guess is she left the screen up on her phone and has another window up.

What about that is so difficult to understand?1. That is NOT how being online all the time works. The girls that show up as online show up in the order of activity, so if ALL OF US SEE HER at the top or near that top that means she is definitely online and definitely active. You act like you know what you are talking about then clearly don't. I'll wait for the post a week or month from now about you being played. Good luck.

Sanctimonious6
01-20-22, 19:56
Again, I do not have an exclusive arrangement with her yet, I'm considering making that offer with added compensation after a month or so of seeing her, if and only if she proves to be deserving.

What about that is so difficult to understand?Not that I care, and it's silly to take the time to weight in on this, but what's "so difficult to understand" is that you are contradicting what you said in post #1105:

I'd be very interested and appreciative to hear whether or not anyone here is negotiating an arrangement or a meeting with her. It probably goes without saying that she isn't supposed to be...Unless by "she isn't supposed to be" you mean, like, her gynecologist or therapist told her not to.

RadCoach
01-20-22, 20:59
Not that I care, and it's silly to take the time to weight in on this, but what's "so difficult to understand" is that you are contradicting what you said in post #1105:

Unless by "she isn't supposed to be" you mean, like, her gynecologist or therapist told her not to."Isn't supposed to be" was her telling me that she didn't want to or need to seek other arrangements due to our arrangement. Think what you want, trust me when I say I'm sorry I posted any of this.

Cherokee70
01-20-22, 21:23
"Isn't supposed to be" was her telling me that she didn't want to or need to seek other arrangements due to our arrangement. Think what you want, trust me when I say I'm sorry I posted any of this.As much as I love reading this train wreck of a conversation, does anyone have anything more beneficial to talk about? I mean, we all realize this guy thought he had an exclusive situation with someone and then we helped him realize that he doesn't.

I just hope he has a good time with her and it's everything he is looking for. That's a sincere statement. That being said, I would chat with her almost daily when she was in that exclusive relationship with the couple. She was true to them if that counts for anything. There is nothing wrong with her being online talking and I pray for this guy's sake that she doesn't find out he is checking up on her like this because that is definitely going to freak her out and this will be over in a heartbeat. Just speaking from experience. She will think you are psycho.

Like I said though, good luck. I wish you nothing but the best in this situation. I can't wait to read the fallout.

Untitled
01-20-22, 21:53
"Isn't supposed to be" was her telling me that she didn't want to or need to seek other arrangements due to our arrangement. Think what you want, trust me when I say I'm sorry I posted any of this.I think we were all well I intentioned in just giving you a warning based on our past experience. But as I said earlier- you do what is best for you and if you are happy then don't give a fuck. Good luck with her and hope you keep contributing to the forum!

Flagrant
01-20-22, 22:31

What about that is so difficult to understand?I noticed that today. There she is at the very top of recently active, "taking some time off. " The irony was hilarious.

PhilDaddy
01-21-22, 00:03
Just got back from New york this week. Farewell fellows. Keep up the good fight. Moving to east coast with my kid this weekend. His lessons getting expensive LOL. Going to miss this crazy city. Going to Miss all you mongers. Will Miss papaveros and their pairings. It's been a lot of good times. Be safe and Don't trust any of the girls. They only want one thing out of you $. Have fun and don't take anything too seriously and lookout for each other.

Ontoco0211
01-21-22, 10:11
Discussed meeting with all three, but in the end all they wanted to do was sell pictures.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8add6c65-0eab-4a3a-ba46-1d5da620c3ee

https://members.seeking.com/member/7d1bcd65-9bfc-4caa-aaa9-a9af6ae14801

https://members.seeking.com/member/f85783e6-d648-4274-b242-8778600742fd

RadCoach
01-21-22, 10:59
Just got back from New york this week. Farewell fellows. Keep up the good fight. Moving to east coast with my kid this weekend. His lessons getting expensive LOL. Going to miss this crazy city. Going to Miss all you mongers. Will Miss papaveros and their pairings. It's been a lot of good times. Be safe and Don't trust any of the girls. They only want one thing out of you $. Have fun and don't take anything too seriously and lookout for each other.Good luck Phil.

Flagrant
01-21-22, 13:07
Just got back from New york this week. Farewell fellows. Keep up the good fight. Moving to east coast with my kid this weekend. His lessons getting expensive LOL. Going to miss this crazy city. Going to Miss all you mongers. Will Miss papaveros and their pairings. It's been a lot of good times. Be safe and Don't trust any of the girls. They only want one thing out of you $. Have fun and don't take anything too seriously and lookout for each other.That restaurant is a hidden gem.

Bon voyage.

Jwlgn309
01-21-22, 14:03
Discussed meeting with all three, but in the end all they wanted to do was sell pictures.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8add6c65-0eab-4a3a-ba46-1d5da620c3ee

https://members.seeking.com/member/7d1bcd65-9bfc-4caa-aaa9-a9af6ae14801

https://members.seeking.com/member/f85783e6-d648-4274-b242-8778600742fdHad a meet scheduled with AngelKatt some time ago, she went silent the day of. Did some homework and she's basically a OF / cam girl.

DougPeterson
01-22-22, 11:19
Had a meet scheduled with AngelKatt some time ago, she went silent the day of. Did some homework and she's basically a OF / cam girl.https://members.seeking.com/member/7d1bcd65-9bfc-4caa-aaa9-a9af6ae14801?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

She quoted me 400 and she wants a paid meet and greet. Hard pass.

Cherokee70
01-22-22, 12:37
I'm not going to lie, I got rid of SA because the selection is absolutely terrible. Are the good looking girls actually working regular jobs? Anyone who looks attractive is only a cam girl, or thinks that she deserves money just to talk to you on the phone. So sad.

RadCoach
01-22-22, 14:14
https://members.seeking.com/member/7d1bcd65-9bfc-4caa-aaa9-a9af6ae14801?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

She quoted me 400 and she wants a paid meet and greet. Hard pass.That's crazy!

Flagrant
01-22-22, 18:12
I'm not going to lie, I got rid of SA because the selection is absolutely terrible. Are the good looking girls actually working regular jobs? Anyone who looks attractive is only a cam girl, or thinks that she deserves money just to talk to you on the phone. So sad.There are certainly plenty of fakes. But there are also plenty of cute girls totally DTF. It takes time to find them.

RadCoach
01-22-22, 18:14
I'm not going to lie, I got rid of SA because the selection is absolutely terrible. Are the good looking girls actually working regular jobs? Anyone who looks attractive is only a cam girl, or thinks that she deserves money just to talk to you on the phone. So sad.There are some good looking students, just when I was about to quit I found one. Good luck!

Jwlgn309
01-22-22, 19:27
I'm not going to lie, I got rid of SA because the selection is absolutely terrible. Are the good looking girls actually working regular jobs? Anyone who looks attractive is only a cam girl, or thinks that she deserves money just to talk to you on the phone. So sad.It takes a lot of digging through the trash to find the few worth spending time and money on, BUT I still contend it's worth it. Some rough math:

SA for one month is $100 (less with a discount code but we'll keep this simple).

Contact 100 girls over the course of a week. Any decent looking girl that's not obviously fake, in your preferred age / race / size range.

Of those 100, say you get 25 who will converse and eventually give you their number or snapchat.

Of those 25, maybe 10 get to a point where you're willing to meet. Obviously not going to meet all ten in a month but you now have options.

That's getting 10 hot girls' numbers who are willing to fuck, in a month for $100, or about $10 per girl. That's the price of a drink at a downtown bar.

Jmp5439
01-22-22, 21:38
I'm not going to lie, I got rid of SA because the selection is absolutely terrible. Are the good looking girls actually working regular jobs? Anyone who looks attractive is only a cam girl, or thinks that she deserves money just to talk to you on the phone. So sad.Most high quality women are leaving SA for a couple reasons. One, the type of men they are looking for (kind, respectful, generous) on SA are few and far between. Two, some of you are sharing personal information about the girls.

I also see a lot of you flat out rejecting girls who request first date donations. If you're only wanting to "pay for pussy", you're limiting yourself to the lower quality girls.

Jwlgn309
01-23-22, 01:03
Most high quality women are leaving SA for a couple reasons. One, the type of men they are looking for (kind, respectful, generous) on SA are few and far between. Two, some of you are sharing personal information about the girls.

I also see a lot of you flat out rejecting girls who request first date donations. If you're only wanting to "pay for pussy", you're limiting yourself to the lower quality girls.My experience is that once a girl gets paid for not having sex, they will continue to string you along by hinting at the possibility of sex, but will keep coming up with excuses not to. Pretty soon you've dumped a couple grand and have become a simp, and they've got you hooked.

TO CLARIFY: there are two different situations that could happen.

Option A): "Hey, let's get a drink/dinner/coffee, see if we click, then we can talk arrangement details afterward? No "fee" for a meet and greet, thus no pressure." That's totally fine and reasonable. Worst case, I took a girl out for a drink, we part amicably. No expectations on either side. Maybe this happens a couple times before things get intimate. That's dating. I've had successful arrangements start this way.

Option B): "In order to meet with me in person, I request a $200 minimum fee, plus you will pay for whatever drinks/food/tickets I want. No sex is to be expected for several dates, all of which will require this minimum fee". Fuck that. These are the girls who want a simp to work, guys with infinite cash that will dump it at the slightest whiff of pussy, even if it's a remote possibility at best. If this is you, I don't know what to tell you.

Haven't had any quality issues lately. What are you experiencing?

Flagrant
01-23-22, 02:36
Most high quality women are leaving SA for a couple reasons. One, the type of men they are looking for (kind, respectful, generous) on SA are few and far between. Two, some of you are sharing personal information about the girls.

I also see a lot of you flat out rejecting girls who request first date donations. If you're only wanting to "pay for pussy", you're limiting yourself to the lower quality girls.Yes, I reject that shit. Given that there are girls who have no intention to bone, but merely want to get money for platonic with the false promise of future bone, why the fuck would I tolerate that shit at all?

Jmp5439
01-23-22, 11:49
Yes, I reject that shit. Given that there are girls who have no intention to bone, but merely want to get money for platonic with the false promise of future bone, why the fuck would I tolerate that shit at all?If I were looking for just sex, I'd hire a pro or an escort. Arrangements are alternative relationships, and like any relationship, if I'm not happy I'm free to end it at any time. I also never give what I'm not comfortable for what I'm getting in exchange.

RadCoach
01-23-22, 14:25

I also see a lot of you flat out rejecting girls who request first date donations. If you're only wanting to "pay for pussy", you're limiting yourself to the lower quality girls.While I agree with some of what you said there, that's pretty damning of the posters here for a first post, don't you think? I've recently had the opportunity to see some of the messages received from a local girl on SA, and yes some of it is pretty disgusting and inexcusable. Prostitutes shouldn't be insulted in the manner of which I saw.

That said, I would not, ever pay for a first meet drink, lunch, coffee, etc. After that though, I'm very generous, most of the posters here think overly so. LOL.

SconnieNation7
01-23-22, 17:13

I also see a lot of you flat out rejecting girls who request first date donations. If you're only wanting to "pay for pussy", you're limiting yourself to the lower quality girls.This is a very simp mentality. This is why I block 80% of the girls on there cause they think they should get paid just for texting LOL.

Jwlgn309
01-23-22, 17:50
If I were looking for just sex, I'd hire a pro or an escort. Arrangements are alternative relationships, and like any relationship, if I'm not happy I'm free to end it at any time. I also never give what I'm not comfortable for what I'm getting in exchange.Except a LOT of the girls on SA are, in fact, pros or escorts. Yes, there are some who want that regular allowance for maybe or maybe not sex. That is not who I pursue.

The successful arrangements I have had on SA have all been ppm's. We chat, we meet, and within a date or two we are intimate. They get $$ we part ways, and connect again when one of us wants to see the other. I have no illusions that it's anything other than a transactional relationship. They use SA because it weeds out the jerks and randos who text you from STG or TER or wherever; if a guy has $100/ month just to spend on a membership, they're not hurting for cash.

If someone wants to go the route of a SD / SB in its purest form, go for it. There's no shortage of girls who'll gladly accept your money.

And lastly, anyone who's sending disrespectful messages to women can fuck right off. If they disrespect you somehow, block them and move on, period.

Happtrav
01-24-22, 09:37
In the following conditions I have paid for a 1st M&G:

1. The lady is PHAT.

2. We have chatted and flirted on text for at least 3 days.

3. She has NOT demanded any money for M&G.

4. She shows up on time for a M&G looking nice, and pretty.

5. We have a great time laughing, talking, flirting at the M&G.

I pay for a nice meal. And at the end I will give $- 50 in cash. And say thanks for a great time.

I believe in Good Karma and Paying it forward.

Obviously this is a Unicorn. Last time I had this kind of M&G, it was over a year ago.

While I agree with some of what you said there, that's pretty damning of the posters here for a first post, don't you think? I've recently had the opportunity to see some of the messages received from a local girl on SA, and yes some of it is pretty disgusting and inexcusable. Prostitutes shouldn't be insulted in the manner of which I saw.

That said, I would not, ever pay for a first meet drink, lunch, coffee, etc. After that though, I'm very generous, most of the posters here think overly so. LOL.

Flagrant
01-24-22, 09:39
This is a very simp mentality. This is why I block 80% of the girls on there cause they think they should get paid just for texting LOL.Totally agree. I generally never block someone, though. It's irreversible and opaque. I prefer to hide. That way I can see the profiles I've hidden. Small difference. But that's my approach.

RadCoach
01-24-22, 12:15
Totally agree. I generally never block someone, though. It's irreversible and opaque. I prefer to hide. That way I can see the profiles I've hidden. Small difference. But that's my approach.I didn't consider making another profile but I can see the advantage. How many do you have?

Flagrant
01-24-22, 13:07
Except a LOT of the girls on SA are, in fact, pros or escorts.It's really simple: All of the girls on SA are sex workers. They are playing on *your* desire for sex, whether they will fuck you or not. Raise your hand if you're a dude looking for women on SA and you're not interested in fucking them?

When you realize this simple reality, you can begin to navigate the waters. I'd also stress this: Most of them don't think they are sex workers. And they don't respond well if you treat them that way.

Seeing reality clearly is the beginning of having an effective strategy.

IronMan74
01-24-22, 17:06
It's really simple: All of the girls on SA are sex workers. They are playing on *your* desire for sex, whether they will fuck you or not. Raise your hand if you're a dude looking for women on SA and you're not interested in fucking them?

When you realize this simple reality, you can begin to navigate the waters. I'd also stress this: Most of them don't think they are sex workers. And they don't respond well if you treat them that way.

Seeing reality clearly is the beginning of having an effective strategy.Yep! They respond best to the concept of you being a benefactor or mentor. Basically you're helping them out financially because you care about them, and in return they they give you companionship and maybe more. Sure it's bullshit and no one is kidding anyone, but if you treat them like hookers, they will bolt.

RadCoach
01-24-22, 17:17
It's really simple: All of the girls on SA are sex workers. They are playing on *your* desire for sex, whether they will fuck you or not. Raise your hand if you're a dude looking for women on SA and you're not interested in fucking them?

Seeing reality clearly is the beginning of having an effective strategy.Saying "All of the girls on SA are sex workers" is about as accurate as saying "All women are sex workers". All women play on your desire for sex, it's just more out in the open when looking for an SD / SB arrangement. With the exception of high school and college years, I've spent crazy amounts of money on the women I've fucked, to include an ex-wife who took me for a little over a million during the divorce. Without question some of the girls on SA are "sex workers" and I'd even concede that it may be a majority. I'm seeing one who I'm convinced isn't. My point is this, over generalizations such as that are never accurate and if you buy into them you're living your life in a shallow box.

Flagrant
01-24-22, 18:07
Saying "All of the girls on SA are sex workers" is about as accurate as saying "All women are sex workers". All women play on your desire for sex, it's just more out in the open when looking for an SD / SB arrangement. With the exception of high school and college years, I've spent crazy amounts of money on the women I've fucked, to include an ex-wife who took me for a little over a million during the divorce. Without question some of the girls on SA are "sex workers" and I'd even concede that it may be a majority. I'm seeing one who I'm convinced isn't. My point is this, over generalizations such as that are never accurate and if you buy into them you're living your life in a shallow box.I appreciate your perspective.

Jwlgn309
01-24-22, 18:18
Yep! They respond best to the concept of you being a benefactor or mentor. Basically you're helping them out financially because you care about them, and in return they they give you companionship and maybe more. Sure it's bullshit and no one is kidding anyone, but if you treat them like hookers, they will bolt.My sweet spot for a first date with potential extra-curriculars is to meet at a nice but not flashy expensive bar. For 20-somethings, someplace like a nice brewpub/non-sports bar downtown works great. Save the wine-and-dine for future events. If the date goes south, you get out cheap without looking cheap.

Don't treat them like pro's. You'll be amazed what spending $50 on food/drinks and an hour of conversation will get you in the bedroom.

Flagrant
01-24-22, 18:42
I didn't consider making another profile but I can see the advantage. How many do you have?At any given time, one. When I'm lurking (before subscribing), I only need one. Since I can't contact anyone and no one can find my profile, it's not possible for someone to block me. So I have no need for a distinct profile.

Once I've subscribed, I will create another shadow profile whose only purpose is to confirm when someone has blocked me.

I might also create a profile as a girl so I can do opposition research. LOL.

SconnieNation7
01-24-22, 19:35
I didn't consider making another profile but I can see the advantage. How many do you have?I make a new profile with every new subscription.

RadCoach
01-24-22, 19:42
At any given time, one. When I'm lurking (before subscribing), I only need one. Since I can't contact anyone and no one can find my profile, it's not possible for someone to block me. So I have no need for a distinct profile.

Once I've subscribed, I will create another shadow profile whose only purpose is to confirm when someone has blocked me.

I might also create a profile as a girl so I can do opposition research. LOL.Jesus LOL! I've seen some of the messages she gets, you should do it, it would definitely be an eye opener LOL.

Samath2624
01-25-22, 01:50
This is a new one for me, I'm planning a M&G with a new SB (21 yo college student) who seems interested, but nervous.

I suggested coffee / lunch, bu5 her school and nanny schedule works better for evening drinks. She agree for next week, but she asked if it's ok for her to bring a friend (female).

I've not ever done that before, but from our txt convos (last 4 days) I've gathered she appears to be a legit newbie (I've met several first timers and she has the that same vibe).

- new profile.

- actual local cell number (not burner) ties back to her actual name.

- no court / legal records.

- found her socials and all match our convos.

- super cute / sweet girl who is open for arrangement, but seems nervous to break the ice.

- no indication she's out to get a round of drinks for her and friend (she could get free drinks at any bar).

- I usually prefer a no pressure M&G and rarely seek anything physical (also don't offer M&G ppm other than Uber / parking and maybe $30 Sephora gift card).

Thoughts on how to handle this?

Oh, I plan to ask if her friend has been a SB or not.

I don't get any hint that she's Bi or Les and don't expect her friend would be running 3rd (just a safety blanket).

Flagrant
01-25-22, 06:02
This is a new one for me, I'm planning a M&G with a new SB (21 yo college student) who seems interested, but nervous.

I suggested coffee / lunch, bu5 her school and nanny schedule works better for evening drinks. She agree for next week, but she asked if it's ok for her to bring a friend (female).

I've not ever done that before, but from our txt convos (last 4 days) I've gathered she appears to be a legit newbie (I've met several first timers and she has the that same vibe).

- new profile.

- super cute / sweet girl who is open for arrangement, but seems nervous to break the ice.

- no indication she's out to get a round of drinks for her and friend (she could get free drinks at any bar).

- I usually prefer a no pressure M&G and rarely seek anything physical (also don't offer M&G ppm other than Uber / parking and maybe $30 Sephora gift card).

I don't get any hint that she's Bi or Les and don't expect her friend would be running 3rd (just a safety blanket).Attachment is the root of suffering. Go in expecting nothing. Be yourself. Follow adventure where it leads. Be safe.

Flagrant
01-25-22, 10:23
Jesus LOL! I've seen some of the messages she gets, you should do it, it would definitely be an eye opener LOL.I believe you.

Kash Sale
01-25-22, 10:37
Clear out some room in your inbox.

RadCoach
01-25-22, 18:20

- new profile.

Thoughts on how to handle this?This all sounds fine to me, I'd be a little leery of the friend coming along and very careful about what I said in her presence. Technically SD / SB arrangements are legal but depending on the verbiage used it can be a very fine line. I think it's a very good idea to ask the 3rd wheel if she's been an SB, and a clever, even joking way to ask if she is in law enforcement wouldn't hurt either. Use the term "friendship" or perhaps "adult friendship" when the friend is around and make sure not to directly discuss sexual activity until you're alone with your girl.

Coochie Eater
01-26-22, 01:17
Attachment is the root of suffering. Go in expecting nothing. Be yourself. Follow adventure where it leads. Be safe.Why don't Buddhists vacuum under their couches?

No attachment!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Coochie (Too fuckin' Funny) Eater.

God Bless You All.

ChefCombos
01-26-22, 16:38
Hi all,

First, and huge thank you to this community for the helpful insight and advice. I'm extremely grateful for those that make these endeavors easier to navigate by offering their experiences.

I'm writing as someone that is trying out SA, and have been fishing for a while. A few bites, but nothing real yet. I got the texting routine with the following:

https://members.seeking.com/member/0d8c1677-5ad1-4f6c-9289-62c7e8de78bd

A very detailed conversation, but she's asking for half up front ($275/$550 total). Everything I've read here says absolutely not and with anyone else it would easy. But lord did she describe herself as exactly what I'm looking for. Like she was living in my head.

Has anyone ever paid up front and not been scammed?

Thanks to anyone with time to assist!

Flagrant
01-26-22, 20:13
Hi all,

First, and huge thank you to this community for the helpful insight and advice. I'm extremely grateful for those that make these endeavors easier to navigate by offering their experiences.

I'm writing as someone that is trying out SA, and have been fishing for a while. A few bites, but nothing real yet. I got the texting routine with the following:

A very detailed conversation, but she's asking for half up front ($275/$550 total). Everything I've read here says absolutely not and with anyone else it would easy. But lord did she describe herself as exactly what I'm looking for. Like she was living in my head.

Thanks to anyone with time to assist!This profile is obviously fake. Imagine how easy it is to describe what the average dude wants. It's not that complicated.

Samath2624
01-26-22, 23:46
Hi all,

Thanks to anyone with time to assist!There is definitely something sketch about that profile. But even if she is legit, I can't understand the notion of agreeing to a findom arrangement. Hey, I'm not you, but I know I'd put this one in the rear view as fast as possible. I didn't hear exactly what it was she described, experience says here are many others who can not only fit your interests without setting you up for getting scammed.

Flagrant
01-27-22, 10:05
Anybody have any experience with CreativeModel?

https://members.seeking.com/member/44df9f66-ee3f-4bc3-b7a2-2ad9b836eac1

RadCoach
01-27-22, 13:40

https://members.seeking.com/member/44df9f66-ee3f-4bc3-b7a2-2ad9b836eac1It's ringing a bell but I'm off SA now, can you post a pic?

Jwlgn309
01-27-22, 14:07

https://members.seeking.com/member/44df9f66-ee3f-4bc3-b7a2-2ad9b836eac1Messaged her a couple times on different profiles of hers. Never got more than a 'hi. ".

Flagrant
01-27-22, 16:56
It's ringing a bell but I'm off SA now, can you post a pic?Sure, here it is:

RadCoach
01-27-22, 18:15
Sure, here it is:Yea, she wanted either $200 or $250 for a non sexual meeting over dinner. I was new and had zero luck finding anything real so I was willing but when I asked to talk to her via text or Kik to set it up I never heard back. I'm not sure if she's real or not, I can only guess not as she passed on a free dinner and a couple of Franklins.

ChefCombos
01-27-22, 22:27
This profile is obviously fake. Imagine how easy it is to describe what the average dude wants. It's not that complicated.Yeah, I'm still new to the community and I'm starting to see a pattern, even after making this post.

Is there a guide that they all bought, 'cause the formula is literally the same. I almost admire how good some of them are, if they are even women.

She did send a couple of pics that were the same person, but now I realize even those can be fake. Thanks for the response.

ChefCombos
01-27-22, 22:28
There is definitely something sketch about that profile. But even if she is legit, I can't understand the notion of agreeing to a findom arrangement. Hey, I'm not you, but I know I'd put this one in the rear view as fast as possible. I didn't hear exactly what it was she described, experience says here are many others who can not only fit your interests without setting you up for getting scammed.I am definitely staying away. And it's in large part thanks to this site. I appreciate the advice!

ChefCombos
01-27-22, 22:33
Yea, she wanted either $200 or $250 for a non sexual meeting over dinner. I was new and had zero luck finding anything real so I was willing but when I asked to talk to her via text or Kik to set it up I never heard back. I'm not sure if she's real or not, I can only guess not as she passed on a free dinner and a couple of Franklins.I actually had a conversation with her, and she never mentioned money. Said she was looking for a FWB and wanted to meet on a day I provided. And then nothing since.

I've only been at this SA thing for a couple of weeks, but I'm exhausted. So much effort for so few actual connections.

Flagrant
01-28-22, 12:36
Yeah, I'm still new to the community and I'm starting to see a pattern, even after making this post.

Is there a guide that they all bought, 'cause the formula is literally the same. I almost admire how good some of them are, if they are even women.

She did send a couple of pics that were the same person, but now I realize even those can be fake. Thanks for the response.Apparently, there's a Tik-tok video where a girl explains how you can get dudes to pay you $300 to eat. There are some who find that inspiring. I don't think they have any intention of offering anything remotely resembling sugar. Unless you consider simply being in their presence sufficiently delightful. Given this, I refuse to pay to watch a girl eat. I'm happy to meet to explore mutual interests. But it seems like a drink or two at a bar is sufficient for that. There's no point in rushing anything. If there's no mutual attraction, why bother?

Jwlgn309
01-28-22, 12:45
I've only been at this SA thing for a couple of weeks, but I'm exhausted. So much effort for so few actual connections.Yuppppp. And sadly it's still the best option for SD / SB arrangements.

PM me if you want with some of those you've contacted and maybe I can advise either way.

Dkayz
01-28-22, 20:55
Yea, she wanted either $200 or $250 for a non sexual meeting over dinner. I was new and had zero luck finding anything real so I was willing but when I asked to talk to her via text or Kik to set it up I never heard back. I'm not sure if she's real or not, I can only guess not as she passed on a free dinner and a couple of Franklins.She's real and has been around for a while, but I'm not sure if she ever actually meets with anyone. I think she's more into women than men. But that's just a guess from seeing her social media. When I talked with her last fall she asked what I was interested in and then pretty much stopped replying to me.

Free34
01-29-22, 18:12
Is this Asian Mia or the other good one that took a break and may or may not has come back?

(Does anyone know what happened to her / them).

I know this girl somehow but not sure how. Little worried about contacting her.

If I met her in day to day life could be strange.

https://members.seeking.com/member/286d43bc-f425-4552-b97e-a4ed9755a86b

Flagrant
01-29-22, 19:30
Is this Asian Mia or the other good one that took a break and may or may not has come back?

https://members.seeking.com/member/286d43bc-f425-4552-b97e-a4ed9755a86bThis girl sometimes pops up on STG as Shayla. She's been around a while. I saw her somewhat recently, within the last year or two. Good time, but not really my idea of what I'm looking for on SA.

Free34
01-29-22, 19:38
Sorry for the stupid questions, and thank you for answering them.

I don't mind asking the stupid ones maybe they will help someone else too.

How do you screen the good ones? Do you have to at least hit the message phase?

If a girl is marked premium member is that a good sign? (Do you think they actually pay)?

A couple seem to think it is a dating site? A sure sign it is a scammer?

The best method is fishing with dynamite and just message as many girls as you can to get as many responses as possible?

Ie the carpet bomb approach?

One person mentioned they had a good vetting method. Not sure if they are willing to share (even pm), if not I respect that as well.

TIA.

MadCity88
01-29-22, 22:09

https://members.seeking.com/member/286d43bc-f425-4552-b97e-a4ed9755a86bNo, this is neither of them. Just google asian mia.

Flagrant
01-29-22, 23:42

Here's how it goes. Contact as many girls as you can within a reasonable distance that you find interesting. Less than 100% of those will read your message. Of those that read it, less than 100% will reply. Of those that reply, less than 100% will actually be reasonable and interested in what you want. And so forth.

Be clear about what you want, but avoid getting into explicit details on SA's messaging system. They monitor and unilaterally suspend accounts they feel violate their terms of service, which forbids discussion of ppm. Get conversations out of SA as soon as possible.

The best way to screen is to avoid investing time in someone who seems to not share mutual interests with you.

If a girl is marked premium member is that a good sign? (Do you think they actually pay)?
There's no discernible value to me when a girl has premium. I don't think it indicates anything meaningful.

A couple seem to think it is a dating site? A sure sign it is a scammer?I don't follow. Can you elaborate?

The best method is fishing with dynamite and just message as many girls as you can to get as many responses as possible?

Ie the carpet bomb approach?Sort of. I think each person you contact, you should personalize your message. This will throttle your velocity, but I think in a good way.

One person mentioned they had a good vetting method. Not sure if they are willing to share (even pm), if not I respect that as well.

TIA.In summary, here are the rules I think may help you:

1. Be clear about what you want, at least with yourself.

2. If a girl is not interested, move on.

3. If a girl wants an allowance and she's offering nothing concrete in return, I'd avoid. In other words, if she wants money for the promise of future concrete value, don't offer concrete value now in return.

Dkayz
01-30-22, 01:42

Ie the carpet bomb approach?

TIA.I would say there's no such thing as a dumb question, but people love to prove me wrong.

Generally for me to screen someone it's a combination if I can find some real world info out of them and / or how they communicate on the website or text. If they can hold a decent conversation and not act too pushy then they're probably legit.

For the women, premium is rarely about payment. Women can get premium as long as they link their account to a college email address. So they don't really need to pay shit, however if they have a premium account it usually means they're a real college girl and then you just have to find out if she's worth seeing or not.

Some do think it's a dating site, and I'm not sure why you would associate that with being a scammer, because that generally means as long as you're decent looking and know how to talk to women = free intimacy. Some just like to be treated well and taken out to nice dinners with an older guy and get fucked. In Madison alone I probably had at least 5-10 girls for free that used it as a dating site but didn't want something exclusive with an older guy.

Vetting is on your own and how much research you do, plus what you see here on the site. Personally, I just get a feel for how they talk, plus finding background info on them befor I meet them. If they aren't pushy and act like a pro, plus their number or snap is legit, then I usually for it and at least take them out to dinner or some drinks.

Good luck.

Happtrav
01-30-22, 09:43
She has been screwing guys over for 3 years.

Get ready for cunning games, and passive aggressive power play.

I am no babysitter, social service or therapist.

My advice, slam that door shut and move on. Unless you want to give money to a charity.

In that case, I can give you a list of charity's that benefit more than one entitled college girl.

- new profile.

I don't get any hint that she's Bi or Les and don't expect her friend would be running 3rd (just a safety blanket).

Jwlgn309
01-30-22, 11:56

TIA.It's hard to quantify exactly how I can tell a scam, but I just seem to have good instincts in avoiding them.

"Fishing with dynamite" is a good way to put it. For example, in my search parameters, if she looks like a real profile and is reasonably attractive, I send her a message. Mention something in her profile or photo. Be friendly at first. If they respond, start being more direct, and GET. MESSAGES. OFF. SA. AS. SOON. AS. POSSIBLE. Some are more hesitant than others, but if you've sent 10+ messages and it hasn't come up, offer your (burner) number to text and see what they do from there.

There are certainly a few, mostly older women (40+) who think SA is a regular dating site, and that's fine. I had a great hookup with a good-looking 55-year old for the price of a couple Coors Light's.

RadCoach
01-30-22, 13:30
It's hard to quantify exactly how I can tell a scam, but I just seem to have good instincts in avoiding them.

"Fishing with dynamite" is a good way to put it. For example, in my search parameters, if she looks like a real profile and is reasonably attractive, I send her a message. Mention something in her profile or photo. Be friendly at first. If they respond, start being more direct, and GET. MESSAGES. OFF. SA. AS. SOON. AS. POSSIBLE. Some are more hesitant than others, but if you've sent 10+ messages and it hasn't come up, offer your (burner) number to text and see what they do from there.

There are certainly a few, mostly older women (40+) who think SA is a regular dating site, and that's fine. I had a great hookup with a good-looking 55-year old for the price of a couple Coors Light's."Mention something in her profile or photo. Be friendly at first. "

I'd amend this to "just be friendly".

Samath2624
01-30-22, 20:27
Your take was in line with my typical approach / thoughts, but I'm going ahead cautiously with this one.

I was able to find her socials and they predate the SA account by a 3+ years and they are quite vanilla, but consistent. Also, I've been actively monitoring the SA scene for several years and I do not recall any SA accounts for her.

Still nothing to say she hasn't developed a recent awareness for TicTock schemes, but there is plenty to indicate she may just be a "good girl" who is exploring the option of breaking that shell.

There is an upscale bar that I'm willing to bet none of her friends frequent (likely don't even work there) and it can serve as a safe first met spot. Will see what happens, my money is on her ghosting, but I'm taking it careful yet direct.

Regardless, very much appreciate the perspective and advice.

She has been screwing guys over for 3 years.

Get ready for cunning games, and passive aggressive power play.

I am no babysitter, social service or therapist.

My advice, slam that door shut and move on. Unless you want to give money to a charity.

In that case, I can give you a list of charity's that benefit more than one entitled college girl.

Jwlgn309
01-30-22, 22:21
"Mention something in her profile or photo. Be friendly at first. "

I'd amend this to "just be friendly".I suppose I should have said, "don't come on too strong at first" instead. Keep it friendly and casual rather than showing your hand right away.

Rod Barnwood
02-04-22, 18:05
My Do's and don'ts of SA. Been using the site for years and have had several long term arrangements and plenty of great short ones.

Don't.

-bother with brand new accounts or anything created in the past few days. First thing you should do is check the "member since" date. If you haven't been a member for at least a month, move on.

-respond to girls who message you out of the blue. Real girls get zillions of messages, they don't need to reach out to you. Girls initiating contact are probably fishing for idiots, pass.

-bother with any profile that includes the word "platonic. " What kind of asshole pays girls for their company? Why is this even a thing that people think should exist?

-try messaging the really really hot girls. They don't even fucking read their messages, don't waste your time. If she does, she probably wants $1 k ppm.

-try to break in a newbie. I've wasted so much time with girls who have never had an arrangement before- ZERO % success rate. And I'm young-ish and attractive. My new rule is if you haven't done this before, PASS.

Do.

-find out if they've done this before- right away. This is the most important thing unless you want to really waste a lot of time. First message should include "Hey, any luck on here? Ever had an arrangement before. " something of that nature.

-cut the rope at the first sign of bullshit. Says something fishy? Cut the rope, move on. Bails on a M&G, cut the rope, move on. "I'd like to start with online dates and then maybe we can- cut the rope, move on. Want something for nothing? Cut the rope.

-Have pictures that show what you look like in your private photos and unlock them when you send your first message. There are a shit ton of scammers and BS artists that bother women on this site. You need to show you're not one of them immediately.

-Message as many people as you can and use the above methods to weed out the garbage. Expect to hear back from less than half. If you're lucky, you'll meet with one or two with your month, maybe more if you're really into it. I don't have the time to meet 10 girls in a month so I usually quit when I find a winner and then I'm good for 6 months to a year. Eventually I get bored and move on, but it's so much better than pros.

Rod Barnwood
02-04-22, 18:09

https://members.seeking.com/member/286d43bc-f425-4552-b97e-a4ed9755a86bI think she closed her profile but I'm pretty sure I know who it was. Asian girl, 40's, maybe a little cross eyed. That's definitely not "Asian Mia" that we know here, but ironically enough, she told me her name was Mia. I think she's been called "Shayla" as well.

Flagrant
02-04-22, 21:01
My Do's and don'ts of SA. Been using the site for years and have had several long term arrangements and plenty of great short ones.

Don't.

-bother with brand new accounts or anything created in the past few days. First thing you should do is check the "member since" date. If you haven't been a member for at least a month, move on.

-respond to girls who message you out of the blue. Real girls get zillions of messages, they don't need to reach out to you. Girls initiating contact are probably fishing for idiots, pass.

-bother with any profile that includes the word "platonic. " What kind of asshole pays girls for their company? Why is this even a thing that people think should exist?

-try messaging the really really hot girls. They don't even fucking read their messages, don't waste your time. If she does, she probably wants $1 k ppm.

-try to break in a newbie. I've wasted so much time with girls who have never had an arrangement before- ZERO % success rate. And I'm young-ish and attractive. My new rule is if you haven't done this before, PASS.

Do.

-find out if they've done this before- right away. This is the most important thing unless you want to really waste a lot of time. First message should include "Hey, any luck on here? Ever had an arrangement before. " something of that nature.

-cut the rope at the first sign of bullshit. Says something fishy? Cut the rope, move on. Bails on a M&G, cut the rope, move on. "I'd like to start with online dates and then maybe we can- cut the rope, move on. Want something for nothing? Cut the rope.

-Have pictures that show what you look like in your private photos and unlock them when you send your first message. There are a shit ton of scammers and BS artists that bother women on this site. You need to show you're not one of them immediately.Excellent advice.

RadCoach
02-05-22, 11:00
Excellent advice.I agree with everything but break in a newbie, that's working out quite well for me.

Andy54
02-05-22, 18:16
I agree with everything but break in a newbie, that's working out quite well for me.I was wondering the same thing. Nothing by but SA discussion here. I though the link below was for SA discussion?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21309-Arrangement-Reports&p=5763505#post5763505.

RadCoach
02-06-22, 06:44
I was wondering the same thing. Nothing by but SA discussion here. I though the link below was for SA discussion?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21309-Arrangement-Reports&p=5763505#post5763505.I have no idea what you're talking about?

Flagrant
02-06-22, 11:25
I have no idea what you're talking about?The forum does not always make it easy for people to correct their own posts. If you're moderated, like I am, I can't even see what I wrote until it's reviewed and approved by a moderator, sometimes days later. And at that point, it's not editable. So when I recognize a mistake I made or I see that the forum has auto-corrected something incorrectly, there's very little I can do about it.

I interpret Andy54's post as a misdirected call to stay on topic, intended for the discussion of SA in the "Escort Reports" thread that he accidentally posted here.

Having said all that, I'd have been better off just ignoring it. LOL.

Rod Barnwood
02-06-22, 11:33
I agree with everything but break in a newbie, that's working out quite well for me.Obviously it's possible, someone has to do it. I have just spent countless hours chatting up newbies and all eventually just disappear from the site. Never actually got together with one. The conversion rate is just too low to be worth my time.

Andy54
02-06-22, 12:51
I have no idea what you're talking about?Me either. I tried posting this to escort reports but kept getting an error and somehow it ended up here. My mistake, but with this old school format I'm unable to delete it.

Jwlgn309
02-06-22, 13:48

If they want to do online-only, they should set up an OF account, it's way easier to get 100 guys to pay them each $10/ month to not have sex, than to get one guy to pay them $1000/ month to not have sex.

Some of these girls don't get that, though, that's why they're still looking on SA.

RadCoach
02-06-22, 21:49
The forum does not always make it easy for people to correct their own posts. If you're moderated, like I am, I can't even see what I wrote until it's reviewed and approved by a moderator, sometimes days later. And at that point, it's not editable. So when I recognize a mistake I made or I see that the forum has auto-corrected something incorrectly, there's very little I can do about it.

I interpret Andy54's post as a misdirected call to stay on topic, intended for the discussion of SA in the "Escort Reports" thread that he accidentally posted here.

Having said all that, I'd have been better off just ignoring it. LOL.I asked only because it seemed he was talking to me directly, given it seemed to be a reply with my quote. But yes, I'm definitely moderated, it takes hours for my posts, to show up!

Bob2020
02-07-22, 10:47
This kind of screams GPS or scam. Any intel?

https://members.seeking.com/member/14e16def-6022-44f4-9436-ceec4758ae4f

(If I get a response from her, I'll report back.).

Jwlgn309
02-07-22, 15:38

(If I get a response from her, I'll report back.).If this isn't a scam, and you end up on a date with her, I'll buy you both dinner.

Dkayz
02-07-22, 15:39
I agree with everything but break in a newbie, that's working out quite well for me.I also disagree with the newbie portion. I had tons of them in Madison before I left. I was the first SD for probably close to 10 in Madison?.

Rod Barnwood
02-07-22, 19:11

(If I get a response from her, I'll report back.).She doesn't even read her messages. She's one of the reasons I said don't bother with the super hot ones. Either fake or just gets too many messages to read.

Rod Barnwood
02-07-22, 20:02
I also disagree with the newbie portion. I had tons of them in Madison before I left. I was the first SD for probably close to 10 in Madison?.I've had a couple girls say or imply that I was the first but they so willingly got into bed with me on our first meetup that I felt like they were probably lying. Seems like most girls want to downplay their "experience" level. But regardless, it's going to be more difficult getting a 1st timer to follow through than someone who has already been paid for sex, so if you're looking to be efficient on SA, avoiding 1st timers will really increase your success rate.

HornyTfs
02-08-22, 16:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/2c24b367-c663-4a12-9e4b-ef103d37d4d1

https://members.seeking.com/member/0c471fb6-c742-4981-8ec1-0f2f5eef7f8b

https://members.seeking.com/member/2f35f65a-c820-4e9e-bdb4-42d79c1a4a87

https://members.seeking.com/member/d4fb6d93-1e3f-40f1-b565-8bf575349fce

In conversation and potential meet plans with above profile. Anyone talked or seen either of them. PM or here either works. Thanks.

RadCoach
02-08-22, 19:19
I've had a couple girls say or imply that I was the first but they so willingly got into bed with me on our first meetup that I felt like they were probably lying. Seems like most girls want to downplay their "experience" level. But regardless, it's going to be more difficult getting a 1st timer to follow through than someone who has already been paid for sex, so if you're looking to be efficient on SA, avoiding 1st timers will really increase your success rate.Not for me, a first timer or someone with very little experience is exactly what I wanted and exactly what I got. I couldn't be happier.

SconnieNation7
02-08-22, 22:39
Not for me, a first timer or someone with very little experience is exactly what I wanted and exactly what I got. I couldn't be happier.LOL back again with that pipe dream. That girl was far from a first timer but whatever floats your happy happy boat.

RadCoach
02-09-22, 11:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dan Madison
02-09-22, 15:40
Avoid. Scammer - only content.

Rod Barnwood
02-10-22, 12:57
Avoid. Scammer - only content.Yeah she pulls the old "I'd like to video chat but it's not free as there is nudity". Not what this platform is for goddamn.

Dkayz
02-11-22, 07:34
I've had a couple girls say or imply that I was the first but they so willingly got into bed with me on our first meetup that I felt like they were probably lying. Seems like most girls want to downplay their "experience" level. But regardless, it's going to be more difficult getting a 1st timer to follow through than someone who has already been paid for sex, so if you're looking to be efficient on SA, avoiding 1st timers will really increase your success rate.No. I think we have different experiences here. From the way you word it, you treat it like another version of backpage or STG. Money generally is involved, but out of those 10 that I mentioned, most of them were probably for free at one point or another. I mean, unless you count dinner and stuff as payment.

I've also used the site like your typical p4 p site, but if you've been in this hobby long enough you can generally tell when someone has experience doing this.

Rod Barnwood
02-11-22, 11:02
No. I think we have different experiences here. From the way you word it, you treat it like another version of backpage or STG. Money generally is involved, but out of those 10 that I mentioned, most of them were probably for free at one point or another. I mean, unless you count dinner and stuff as payment.

I've also used the site like your typical p4 p site, but if you've been in this hobby long enough you can generally tell when someone has experience doing this.No I don't treat it like backpage. There's a difference between a backpage girl and someone on SA who has had one arrangement before. This is a pointless discussion because we have no way of verifying whether or not any of these girls have fucked someone older for money before. I was just saying that IN MY EXPERIENCE, you're much more likely to land someone who has done this once or twice, or rather, it takes less effort. I'm not taking people to dinner, wine & dine them- I'm not interested in that. If you are, and that works on alleged first timers, great.

Flagrant
02-12-22, 10:50
She doesn't even read her messages. She's one of the reasons I said don't bother with the super hot ones. Either fake or just gets too many messages to read.I agree. Most of the super hot girls anywhere near Madison are either fake or they're getting 100's of messages a day from every guy within 100 mile radius. Because who wouldn't love to fuck this girl, right?

Blondeybby.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0150789-6279-4b04-8200-5f9d81473928

Flagrant
02-12-22, 11:17
No I don't treat it like backpage. There's a difference between a backpage girl and someone on SA who has had one arrangement before. This is a pointless discussion because we have no way of verifying whether or not any of these girls have fucked someone older for money before. I was just saying that IN MY EXPERIENCE, you're much more likely to land someone who has done this once or twice, or rather, it takes less effort. I'm not taking people to dinner, wine & dine them- I'm not interested in that. If you are, and that works on alleged first timers, great.I'd invite you to reconsider whether it's a pointless discussion. I'm actually enjoying it. I tend to think it's all about sharing our experience, our preferences, and our strategies. Sure, no one actually knows if a girl's a virgin or whatever. But you can kind of tell roughly what level of experience she has. The reason I love SA is the experiences are generally far from the STG experience typified by this question, "How much time do you want?

Untitled
02-12-22, 15:46
https://members.seeking.com/member/3afad165-cc6d-4e00-9307-faaa486b8b83

About to schedule a meet and wondering if anyone has seen her.

Free34
02-13-22, 19:24
I agree. Most of the super hot girls anywhere near Madison are either fake or they're getting 100's of messages a day from every guy within 100 mile radius. Because who wouldn't love to fuck this girl, right?

Blondeybby.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0150789-6279-4b04-8200-5f9d81473928This girl is on my list to write, because why not, what is the worst that could happen?

I am sure she is expensive as hell, but a once in a lifetime experience maybe.

Flagrant
02-13-22, 21:15
This girl is on my list to write, because why not, what is the worst that could happen?

I am sure she is expensive as hell, but a once in a lifetime experience maybe.My guess: she doesn't even read most messages. That particular one feels more like a lure for gifts than someone real.

Jwlgn309
02-14-22, 17:02
https://members.seeking.com/member/3afad165-cc6d-4e00-9307-faaa486b8b83

About to schedule a meet and wondering if anyone has seen her.Been talking to her as well. Her schedule and mine don't align much so not sure if this will work out, but no red flags thus far.

Untitled
02-14-22, 21:12
https://members.seeking.com/member/dd309fa3-eb0c-44f3-91ee-9a05054bd7f8

Any info? Been texting and starting to get a sense she might be high volume. Any insight is helpful.

Thanks!

RadCoach
02-15-22, 00:18
Has anyone talked to or seen this one? Any information would be appreciated!.

Flagrant
02-15-22, 09:41
Has anyone talked to or seen this one? Any information would be appreciated!.This one? She's in Rockford?.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1135a074-a946-4232-bbd0-bf272290e72f

RadCoach
02-15-22, 11:39
This one? She's in Rockford?.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1135a074-a946-4232-bbd0-bf272290e72fYup, that one!

Limeyincal
02-15-22, 13:24
This one? She's in Rockford?.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1135a074-a946-4232-bbd0-bf272290e72fShe reached out to me with a "wave" emoji a couple of days after she joined seeking. I have not responded, she is not my type and not worth any $ IMHO.

Rod Barnwood
02-15-22, 20:39
I'd invite you to reconsider whether it's a pointless discussion. I'm actually enjoying it. I tend to think it's all about sharing our experience, our preferences, and our strategies. Sure, no one actually knows if a girl's a virgin or whatever. But you can kind of tell roughly what level of experience she has. The reason I love SA is the experiences are generally far from the STG experience typified by this question, "How much time do you want?The only part that I meant was pointless was whether or not girl X is actually a first timer or simply lying. I just think it's more effective to target people who's experience with SB relationships is anything but zero. Even if it's one, that's going to be 10 x easier to land than someone who has never slept with someone older than them in exchange for money. If you want to take that leap and wine and dine them, go for it. Somebody has to do it. But I'm always short on time and my time is very valuable so I am looking find someone cool quickly and stick with her until I get bored.

Dan Madison
02-15-22, 23:15
Fake profile. Asking for money upfront and ghosts you on the day of.

Avoid.

She's from Lodi and won't come to Madison.

RadCoach
02-21-22, 18:00
https://members.seeking.com/member/92ce9829-a180-40ee-83c0-9449d7a730ac

Is there any information on this one?.

Jwlgn309
02-22-22, 16:43
https://members.seeking.com/member/92ce9829-a180-40ee-83c0-9449d7a730ac

Is there any information on this one?.Username? Her profile isn't showing up for me but don't know if I blocked her or if it's just gone.

RadCoach
02-22-22, 17:35
Username? Her profile isn't showing up for me but don't know if I blocked her or if it's just gone.Looks like she's gone.

Service Man2
02-22-22, 17:56
Trying to run the deposit scam.

https://members.seeking.com/member/63ed2503-0d13-4b7f-ba78-d5cf0fc8fd3a

Service Man2
02-22-22, 18:02
I think she closed her profile but I'm pretty sure I know who it was. Asian girl, 40's, maybe a little cross eyed. That's definitely not "Asian Mia" that we know here, but ironically enough, she told me her name was Mia. I think she's been called "Shayla" as well.Saw her a couple times. Had a good time. Nice body, good attitude, decent skill set. She can host. I think I gave her 2. 5.

Untitled
02-22-22, 18:39

This one will play along for a while but then will ask for 100 up front as "quality time assurance" I got a good laugh. Save your time and stay away!

Free34
02-23-22, 20:19

This one will play along for a while but then will ask for 100 upfront as "quality time assurance" I got a good laugh. Save your time and stay away!Boy did she bolt quick Profile gone?

How do I save a cached Web page?

How to Get a Cached Link With Google Search. Step 1: Do a Google search on your computer for the page you want to find. Step 2: When the search results load, click on the down arrow next to the site's URL and select "Cached. " Step 3: The cached version of the page will load.

Posting these will help when they create new profiles.

Dram1460
02-23-22, 20:28
Anybody seen her Lately?.

Flagrant
02-24-22, 09:42
Boy did she bolt quick Profile gone?

How do I save a cached Web page?

How to Get a Cached Link With Google Search. Step 1: Do a Google search on your computer for the page you want to find. Step 2: When the search results load, click on the down arrow next to the site's URL and select "Cached. " Step 3: The cached version of the page will load.

Posting these will help when they create new profiles.Google can't index the profiles on SA because they're not publicly available, so I don't think this strategy will work.

Jwlgn309
02-25-22, 10:05
Anybody seen her Lately?.Not lately, but I did see her this summer. Cute body but lots of red flags, I would avoid.

Stoker999
02-26-22, 11:40
Friday after noon get together at our notorious bar to "catch up".

One of the guys sprung for Seeking Arrangements. While he has not experienced the kinds of success shared here, he has had some meet ups. (Hope we might get some leads off his membership.).

Thought he'd hit the jackpot, Gabbybaby443. Attractive, mid 20's. She's anxious to meet.

Rodeway east side (supposedly refurbished), meet in parking lot, she needs $$ to catch up on her room, gives him room #.

Ok, 5 minutes, he proceeds to go in. Met in the lobby by hotel management, wants I'd, only registered guests allowed in. Like they knew he was coming.

Back to car, he tries to contact Gabbybaby443, crickets of course.

Now that's a new twist on paying in advance / ripoff.

RadCoach
02-26-22, 18:45

One of the guys sprung for Seeking Arrangements. While he has not experienced the kinds of success shared here, he has had some meet ups. (Hope we might get some leads off his membership.).

Thought he'd hit the jackpot, Gabbybaby443. Attractive, mid 20's. She's anxious to meet.

Rodeway east side (supposedly refurbished), meet in parking lot, she needs $$ to catch up on her room, gives him room #.

Ok, 5 minutes, he proceeds to go in. Met in the lobby by hotel management, wants I'd, only registered guests allowed in. Like they knew he was coming.

Back to car, he tries to contact Gabbybaby443, crickets of course.

Now that's a new twist on paying in advance / ripoff.Did this happen to you? This is indeed alarming.

Flagrant
02-27-22, 10:51

Ok, 5 minutes, he proceeds to go in. Met in the lobby by hotel management, wants I'd, only registered guests allowed in. Like they knew he was coming.You can find other reports about her by searching her other name: Gabbythebaddy.

Stoker999
02-27-22, 11:09
Did this happen to you? This is indeed alarming.Happened to a buddy in our group.

Untitled
02-27-22, 11:37
Happened to a buddy in our group.I texted with her but when someone is aggressively trying to meet like she was it's a major flag. And once you get the "I need to pay for the room" you should immediately walk away. Sort it happened but could have probably been worse.