PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Cowboy Fan
11-23-03, 12:32
This guy dee must have nothing better to do. I have never, ever, ever read so much bla, bla, bla bull shit in my life.

You've got to read 60 plus sentences to get one sentence of information. Anyone see that TV commercial for the battery where the all the kids have walkmans and one by one the battery fails. After that, they have to listen to that boring (just like Deeuncola) driver talk about each state.

Hey DEE, ever date a girl named Georgia.

For once, get to the Fuckin point.

OneEye
11-23-03, 16:23
I for One have had personal experience that DEE's posts are legit.
As for Buffalo Bill, Hes been eatin too many Buffalo Chips.
Except for the one on his shoulder.

I’ve been out of the scene lately so I haven’t been posting as often as i should.

I did go to Mickey Dee's just recently and found quite nice inside.
I read a previous post that they remolded the place. It looks like it. Either that or i have been to much much sleazier places.
Got Great service from one of the ladies there. Lasted good long time. she was in no rush, completed once, but she wanted more..she kept on it till i couldn’t take it anymore. i had to stop her. Sorry i didn’t catch her name. Dark hair on the top which blended to blonde at the ends. Nice body..soso face.

As for the Parking lot Psychic mind readers who watch your car, by all means throw a bone.

Some real weird ass people hanging around this area.

Wooly
11-23-03, 18:31
Note to new readers:

OneEye and Deeuncola will always agree with each other.

I think he is the same person using two ID's.

J Burb
11-23-03, 20:05
I dont see why theres such opposing opinions about Paterson street quality. Even though I enjoy hearing it all and find specific street names to be of the highest value, anyone who has really spent anytime mongering there knows theres a wide variety of choices wandering in many locations and quality ranges from skanky crackheads on thier last leg of life, to fresh young part time hotties looking to try thier luck.

Sometimes the quality of what you dig up is more about your persistance in looking and the dumb luck of being in the right place at the right moment than any magical couple of streets. Time of day can be a factor too as some SWs have thier preferred shifts. I find casting the widest possable net by trying several different times and locations has worked best for me, but must also say too much crusing around isnt always recommended. Keep the information flowing though guys, its all good!

J Burb

OneEye
11-23-03, 22:36
Wooly.....You have you head up your ass.

We are NOT the same.
Your a jerk for even thinking such a thing.

just read the posts...our writing styles are compleatly different.

Stop posting messages..."to new readers" when you not of what you speak.

Wooly
11-24-03, 08:32
Onecola is looking to get banned.

Wharf Rat
11-24-03, 09:13
K enough bashing on Wooly, lets get back to the SWs in Paterson.

Rat

Luv DeSlutz
11-24-03, 12:15
I would like to get back to the subject of HOOKERS. Specifically to the report of sightings at 'Checkers' at Market and Straight Sts. Has anyone seen anything ? If so, what day and time of day? If not, why was this posted?

J Burb
11-24-03, 14:11
Was referring to a wide net of Paterson steets, but thats okay, Newark info could prove helpful sometime. With the recent LE heat it may be worth the extra mileage. I'm expecting LE to lighten up a little after this holiday weekend though.

J Burb

Cowboy Fan
11-24-03, 17:57
Ran through P town today, 2-4. The city was empty, just one real bad Black girl who had trouble walking and old time thin spanish girl who has been robbing guys for 10 years. she is about 5-4, 100lbs and if she washed her hair this week, it's real big.

I did an honest 1 1/2 hours of the loop, nothing.

Oh well. Rainy days and Mondays shouldn't get me down.

Civ2000
11-25-03, 16:41
DeeUncola, How about some pictures of some poon? Anyone can pull up a map of Paterson or wherever. I click on it expecting some T & A and all I get is a frickin map?

Thanks and keep those 10,000 word reports coming.

Civ

Cowboy Fan
11-25-03, 17:57
Oriental hookers busted

From the Bergen REcord

Authorities have busted a sex-for-hire ring that they said dispatched prostitutes to several motels in Bergen and Passaic counties.

Stephen Girard, 39, of Stony Point, N.Y., is accused of running the service, called "Asian Angels," for the past year out of motels in Upper Saddle River, Paramus, and Clifton, said Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli.

Girard bought classified newspaper ads that solicited potential customers, then booked appointments by cellphone and drove the call girls there, the prosecutor said.

"This is somewhat common," Molinelli said. "A group of individuals get a temporary phone number and run their actions out of a motel."

Girard's arrest last week came immediately after detectives picked up two alleged hookers at the Fair Motel on Route 17 in Upper Saddle River, said borough Detective Sgt. Andrew W. Donofrio.

It all began after Upper Saddle River Patrolmen Edward Kane and Patrick Rotella noticed something unusual, Donofrio said.

"Our patrol officers kept running into the same vehicles and same workers," he said.

Donofrio said he then asked Molinelli's office for an undercover detective.

"We needed fresh faces up there," Donofrio said. "We're all recognizable."

So last Tuesday, an undercover detective from the countywide Multi-Agency Resource Sharing Task Force called Girard around 7 p.m. and asked him to send two women to the motel, Donofrio said.

About two hours later, Girard arrived with Yan Lu Chen, 41, and Qi Zhang, 36, both of New York City, and sent them inside to meet with the undercover detective, Donofrio said.

During a conversation among Chen and Zhang and the detective, the two women agreed to provide sex in exchange for money, Donofrio said. Detectives then arrested Chen, Zhang, and Girard, who was waiting outside in his 1999 Chevrolet Blazer.

The women were charged with engaging in prostitution and released on their own recognizance.

Girard was charged with promoting prostitution and released on his own recognizance.

The following day, he was charged with witness tampering after he tried to persuade a witness to provide false information to the police, Molinelli said. He was released on $7,500 bail, pending a Municipal Court appearance today, Donofrio said.

Molinelli described the witness as "someone with knowledge of the Asian Angels operation."

The service catered to men from all social and income classes, Donofrio said. Authorities weren't sure how many clients Girard allegedly had or how much money they believe his business generated. Detectives seized $20,000 from a bank account that Molinelli said held proceeds from the operation

ILoveNegril
11-25-03, 19:50
From AP:

Cops Crack 'Asian Angels' Call-Girl Ring
Prosecutor Says 'Angels' Operated Out Of Motels

POSTED: 11:33 a.m. EST November 25, 2003

HACKENSACK, N.J. -- Authorities said they have cracked a call-girl ring that operated out of motels in Bergen and Passaic counties.

Stephen Girard operated the service, "Asian Angels," for the past year, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said.

Girard bought classified newspaper ads to solicit customers, booked appointments by cell phone and drove the women to motels in Clifton, Paramus and Upper Saddle River, he said.

Girard, 39, of Stony Point, N.Y., was arrested last week after officers picked up two women at the Fair Motel on Route 17 in Upper Saddle River, borough Detective Sgt. Andrew W. Donofrio said.

Police had noticed suspicious activity. "Our patrol officers kept running into the same vehicles and same workers," Donofrio said.

An undercover detective called Girard Nov. 18 and asked for two women at the motel. Girard arrived with Yan Lu Chen, 41, and Qi Zhang, 36, both of New York City.

The two women agreed to provide sex in exchange for money, Donofrio said. Detectives then arrested Chen, Zhang, and Girard, who was waiting outside.

The women were charged with engaging in prostitution and released on their own recognizance.

Girard was charged with promoting prostitution and released on his own recognizance. He was charged the next day with witness tampering after he tried to persuade a witness to provide false information to the police, Molinelli said. He was released on $7,500 bail.

Luv DeSlutz
11-26-03, 09:11
Dee,

How about just a ten word report.

When specifically did you see hookers at Checkers?

If you didn't really see anything jout continue to ignore this.

Luv DeSlutz
11-26-03, 09:16
By the way,

It was Buffalo Bill who provided the correct directions for Alex's as well as National's.
Yes, I am a fan of his reports.

Empire State
11-26-03, 10:00
Guys

To the posts regarding the call girl stings.

The police are just starting to unhash that they have a bigger dilemna on there hands with this method of prositution and are going to be scratching there chins to uncover more of these operations and also bring there attention to the MP scene.

So be careful out there. The biggest thing that these guys want to accomplish is taking this sort of thing out of there town.

If this happened in Newark, I doubt it would have made the news. hehe.

Wooly
11-27-03, 10:20
This is a copy of Luv DEslutz post;

"I would like to get back to the subject of HOOKERS. Specifically to the report of sightings at 'Checkers' at Market and Straight Sts. Has anyone seen anything ? If so, what day and time of day? If not, why was this posted?"

Many of us would like to know.

Luv DeSlutz
11-27-03, 11:52
Wooly,

Thank you for attempting to help me get some real information on this topic. The task is impossible. This guy has no information at all. I beleive you stated a while back that he posts just to see his name. You hit it right on.

In looking over some of his past crappy reports, I see several vague reports of sightings. Whenever asked for specifics, he always responds with weasel words (your wonderful phrase).

Perhaps someone should tell him know that the aim of this board is to find Women and GET LAID.

There are several other wedsites specifically to review stripclubs, which should be used to review stripclubs.

Thank you .

Buffalo Bill
11-28-03, 09:57
From today's Record:

"PATERSON - The vote to adopt a law calling for the seizure of any vehicle used in a drug buy or to solicit prostitution has been delayed until Dec. 16.

The ordinance was removed from the agenda of Tuesday night's City Council meeting because there were too many ordinances up for second reading and there may be some amendments to the proposed law, city officials said.

The proposed law would allow police to seize the car and fine the alleged drug buyer or john $1,500. If a violator pays the fine on the spot, the car will not be seized.

Every suspected violator will have a court date in Paterson.

Councilman Kenneth Morris, who introduced the ordinance, said any changes to the proposed law would be minimal."

Not yet in effect, but likely to cause a step-up in enforcement.
Besides most of the woomeens are ugly.

Take all of your business to Newark.

Cowboy Fan
11-29-03, 13:47
I went shopping yesturday and was walking down the soda aisle.

When i past 7up, all I though of was those longwinded reports by deeuncola about absolutley nothing.

I bought sprite instead.

J Burb
11-29-03, 14:47
Good find Bill.
Hopefully someone will provide a follow up when it happens for those of us who dont get the record. This may unfortunately get much worse if seizure is applicable to the "loitering/prostitution" law I mentioned recently, which would be highway piracy in my opinion. It's highway piracy anyway. I did a little research and dug up the actual law on this matter.

2C:34-1.1 Loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution

a. As used in this section, "public place" means any place to which the public has access, including but not limited to any public street, sidewalk, bridge, alley, plaza, park, boardwalk, driveway, parking lot or transportation facility, public library or the doorways and entrance ways to any building which fronts on any of the aforesaid places, or a motor vehicle in or on any such place.

b. A person commits a disorderly persons offense if he:
(1) wanders, remains or prowls in a public place with the purpose of engaging in prostitution or promoting prostitution as defined in N.J.S.2C:34-1; and
(2) engages in conduct that, under the circumstances, manifests a purpose to engage in prostitution or promoting prostitution as defined in N.J.S.2C:34-1.

c. Conduct that may, where warranted under the circumstances, be deemed adequate to manifest a purpose to engage in prostitution or promoting prostitution includes, but is not limited to, conduct such as the following:
(1) Repeatedly beckoning to or stopping pedestrians or motorists in a public place;
(2) Repeatedly attempting to stop, or repeatedly attempting to engage passers-by in conversation;
(3) Repeatedly stopping or attempting to stop motor vehicles.

d. The element described in paragraph (1) of subsection b. of this section may not be established solely by proof that the actor engaged in the conduct that is used to satisfy the element described in paragraph (2) of subsection b. of this section.

OneEye
11-30-03, 11:32
Thanks JBurb, I think that if the cops inpatterson follow this
law then almost every Citizen in paterson would have to be
Arrested for it.

If B-Bill's post is correct (and im sure it is) about this $1500 Rule
to get ones car back, sounds alot like a Catch 22.
If you havnt blown that nuch money to find a girl or bar hop or whatever, and just happen to have the cash, Couldnt they arrest you for having "Drug Profits" on your person?

I wonder if they will take a check. or a Credit card. ?

The only other solution is to drive a real turkey of a car.
Like a old Yugo. Maybe if we all chip in we could all use the
community yugo, if it gets nabbed..no big loss.

What if we use public transportation?.....Hmmmm thats it,
park the car somewhere safe, the take one the busses that
runs down main st all the time.

Cowboy Fan
11-30-03, 18:15
Great idea on the Yugo or community car.

We could park it near Market and Rt 80, all pay a monthly stipend and use it at will.

Rule 1 when returning car, bring hooker to lot in case another monger is waiting, he can then decide if he wants her or he can drop her off.

Rule 2 bring kleenex

J Burb
11-30-03, 19:40
May as well get it while the gettins good. Drove through this morning around 8am and counted 7 Saturday night leftovers in a single pass and saw a minimum of LE. Could have probably dug up more but I questioned my timing and was cautious about being one of the few cars on the road at this hour, so kept my exploring to a minimum. Snagged a moderately plump but cute 30sh latina off E18th immediately North of Bway. There’s a shitload of dealers on the connecting streets just West of this location so SWs often wander nearby to stay close to their supply.

She had a good attitude and gave excellent oral but I’m getting tired of most girls insisting on doggy recently to keep their bundle of cloths half way on (Nothings better than no panties and a mini skirt in the heat of the summer). I reluctantly complied, eager to get some handfuls of that fat ass, but as soon as I spread those big tan cheeks, the stench nearly knocked me over. It took real concentration to maintain my erection after that so I quickly jackhammered her stinkhole to completion and had to ride home with my windows cracked. Shouldn’t have expected much more form a $20 Sat night leftover. Girl wears a big leather trench coat and works only Sat in this area. Recommendable for oral, but avoid FS without nose plugs.

TIP: Paranoid about the the bacteria that would cause such odor, I had a small epiphany this day about the useless opening in the front of my underwear. It may sound stupidly obvious, but I discovered by passing my condom covered stiffy through the opening before sex, I gained an added layer of protection to the base of my penis and groin. I've often worried about this exposed area. Don’t laugh, (okay maybe a little) I surely cant be the only one out there who's been ignoring this feature in mens undergarments my whole life! I think I'll fuck SW's like this from now on. Enjoy the tip.

J Burb

MacMac
11-30-03, 20:25
(okay maybe a little) I surely cant be the only one out there who's been ignoring this feature in mens undergarments my whole life! I think I'll fuck SW's like this from now on. Enjoy the tip.

Thats actually an excellent, original tip.

Cowboy Fan
12-01-03, 19:14
The new Fruit of loom, GEX300.

Comes with the standard condom skirt.

Luv DeSlutz
12-06-03, 11:45
Dee,

You should find something to occupy your life. The hundreds which I saw on Paterson St. were there thirty or forty years ago, as was clear from my message. I admire your ability to turn your inability to understand into another totally useless, time and space wasting posting.

The only one wining here is you. Cut the Weasel Wining Words. You have failed in your attempt to cover over your erroneous post about Checkers. You are the only one who could possibly need a map for that place.

Your postings are not reports, they are just useless insults against valuable posters.

Luv DeSlutz
12-07-03, 12:26
Yes, DEEUNCOLA should be banned.

His posts are only flames against others.

Buffalo Bill
12-07-03, 14:05
Banning DEEUNCOLA

I’m fed up with his constant attacks. DeeUncola does not conform to any rules of common decency. As someone else has said “He could start a fight in an empty room.” He feels he must attack every post by every poster whether he knows anything about the subject or not. If he is to be believed, he gets out to a strip club about once a month. Yet he will override the posts of those who get there two or three times a week and know of what they speak. Some you may find his posts humorous, just like watching a paraplegic falling down a stairway. Now that’s funny. I’m sure that he will express his opinion of this post in a million words or more.

He has no sense of reality. As Wooly has suggested, he does not get out often. If he had any human contact he would know that the racial attitudes of fifty years ago are not suitable for the twenty-first century. I am shocked that no one else had taken offense at his extremely bigoted remarks

Everyone has objections to DeeUncola. He has buried all hope.

The above was originally posted by Little Dick, but it clearly reflects the opinion of the majority of posters.

J Burb
12-07-03, 14:16
I agree with Little Dick.

Watching a paraplegic falling down a stairway would be funny!

Buffalo Bill
12-07-03, 14:17
Dee,

You should find something to occupy your life. The hundreds which I saw on Paterson St. were there thirty or forty years ago, as was clear from my message. I admire your ability to turn your inability to understand into another totally useless, time and space wasting posting.

The only one wining here is you. Cut the Weasel Wining Words. You have failed in your attempt to cover over your erroneous post about Checkers. You are the only one who could possibly need a map for that place.

Your postings are not reports, they are just useless insults against valuable posters.

THe above was posted by LuvDeSlutz in response to another of DuhUnCola flaming insults.

AsianLvr
12-07-03, 17:31
Was in the little boys room of Mickey D's this past Thursday night when who should walk in but one of Paterson's finest in streetclothes. It seems he and his 7-8 buddies who were in the bar area were looking for a street drunk who they thought slipped into this establishment. After looking behind every door and bar stool they proclaimed the bar safe and the dancing continued.

It's nice to know LE may pop in for an un-announced visit. I feel much safer now.

Rock on,

K

Rebrobate218
12-07-03, 17:41
Could a compromise be worked out? What if Dee could agree to limit his post to at a maximum two paragraphs and only post when he has actually gone to a club or gone cruising for street meat. I personally find some of what Dee puts out to be funny however, I’m not concerned with what went on in Paterson in 1993 ….I’d rather know what’s happening in 2003. The last post Dee made was at 1 in the morn on a Saturday. Everyone should be in a strip club and not on the Internet at that time. I stumbled onto the Towne Tap shortly before moving to this uptight hell hole (New England). After its closing I learned about Vic’s on another board. I learned about Bridgeport on this board. So I have used the data on this site and others to get laid on a regular basis. If everyone were to lay off DeeUncola…. and if DeeUncola were to post only when he has current and relevant information things may smooth themselves out. I don’t dislike or like Buff Bill, I think we are opposite poles…but when he places a post the information is spot on. Dee should note that I have not posted on the NJ site in a long while because I have been stuck up here and cannot give a first hand account of NNJ. Lets try and get along.

OneEye
12-07-03, 17:44
Can anyone tell me if Mickey dee's is open on Sunday?

Buffalo Bill
12-08-03, 13:11
Dee,

*** GET A LIFE ***

J Burb
12-08-03, 16:43
I care not to get involved any pissing matches here but since my name has been mentioned I will give my observational opinion. First off I see nothing wrong with Dee’s information and would probably find it quite useful if I were more into tit bars, however, I must also point out I see how the value of that information gets greatly diluted each time it is reposted and understand its opposition. We’re all well versed on Mickey Dees or Ursula the greedy bartender by now, and I think if any new or background lurker is too lazy to scroll back and find these kinds of details for himself, he doesn’t deserve the convenience of a weekly DeeUncola update.

It should be obvious by now that attacking DeeUncola only results in the very thing that his attackers don’t want: “BIGGER LONGER POSTS”, yet they beg for it and make an equal contribution in wasting board space by doing so. When will this shit end! It likely won’t unless both parties make a little compromise and I think REBROBATE has offered the best solution yet:

Dee, if you know several other members object to huge posts and repetitive information, why don’t you seriously consider cutting out some the fat. It’s the contributing members who are most important here, not the background lurkers. Limiting yourself to a couple of moderately sized paragraphs does seem a reasonable compromise and should still give you plenty of say. Beyond that you can always offer PM details. I think you should also avoid posting any of the same information twice within the same couple of months unless its specifically requested. You’re like a titty bar search engine at times, only no one clicked “GO”. Better yet, tell us some gritty details of how you got fucked and sucked in some place once in a while instead of just how to get there. That would be new.

On the flip side, if Dee has already agreed to ignore those that don’t attack him and does make a sincere effort to be more selective and conservative in his postings in the future, can’t he just then be ignored as well? (You don’t have to like or always agree with him). In the event I’ve completely misinterpreted the root of the problem here, please speak up and offer a polite constructive alternative that everyone can live with and let’s end this shit now! As the saying goes “You’ll get more with honey than vinegar” He just may have a reasonable side that will listen if you take that chance.

To recite the profound words of a historic King (Rodney that is): “Cant we all just get along!”

J Burb

J Burb
12-09-03, 18:01
Dee,
If you look carefully at what I wrote you’ll see your reasonability and information was not in question, nor was your preference for strip clubs. I actually gave you props for these things and am attempting to help you here. You’ll be the first person I ask if I have a titty bar question and I personally have no problems with your posts but was merely pointing out my observation of what is causing others to attack you and suggesting what you might do about it. You can’t please everyone on every detail, but it seems the consensus has only two main issues. "Size and Repetition". I also stated anyone who attacks you is equally responsible and suggested what they might do about it, so this isn’t all about you. Their part should be a no brainer though, they just need to skip your post if they don’t like it.

As for your part (since you asked), scroll back and try to assess why the ratio of the size of your posts vs the number of words they contain is usually proportionately larger than everyone elses and note anytime you’ve reposted the same information twice. In effort to cut out the fat, ask yourself these questions each time you post : (this will be general and can apply to anyone)

1)Do I have significant or relevant enough info to warrant a post at this time?
2)Does this info have anything to do with pussy?(an attack or rebuttal does not)
3)Have I already posted any of this info or address anytime recently?
4)Do I really need to preface my response with a quote from the person I am responding to. (Jackson obviously removed this automatic option to reduce clutter and it seems especially unnecessary when quoting a recent post)
5)Does this info need to be laid out like a brochure with everything in a column and every other line skipped. (may look nice but often doubles post size. Shoot for more horizontal, less vertical)

Maybe it would be simpler if the focus of your goal was more to reduce your overall percentage of screen real estate by whatever means possable rather than just the paragraph thing. Example: If there are 10 frequent posters in one area, it would be reasonable to assume that each would average roughly 1 tenth of board space each year, give or take a few extra busy mongers. Ask yourself: Of the number of regular Paterson reporters, whats the average ratio of board real estate currently attributable to yourself right now?

I don’t want to discourage you from posting Dee and like some of your info, I just think these little things will make a big difference in keeping everyone off your ass and might even save yourself some effort. The other half will ride completely on the shoulders of others and it will be obvious from here on out who can and can’t comply, so further argument is not even necessary. It’s no longer relevant who did what and where this all began, it only matters that it ends. Everyone here is a grown ass man who should be able to control themselves and interact with each other in a respectful way, regardless of differences. Why don’t you all just drop the contempt for one another and try a fresh start. I don’t really care to try and moderate this matter any further, lets just talk pussy!

J Burb

Wooly
12-10-03, 19:17
To Seva Lurker :
Welcome to the New Jersey board. We are greatful for your attempt to restore civility to this discussion. Additionally I am greatful for your ability to elevate the literaty level by citing Mark Twain. With the bru-ha-ha going on around here I'm afraid your inciteful remarks may have been prematurely buried. I hope you do not object if I copy a few of your lines which should be enjoyed by all.

'DeeUncola's posts strike me as those of someone who must always be right and have the last word regardless. He reminds me of the character I heard about at a Mark Twain show once. A "self important skipper of a coasting sloop" who always "hailed every ship in sight. He did it to just to air his small grandeur and to hear himself talk." '

J Burb
12-11-03, 01:45
To counteract my previous two rather lengthy posts that contained no information about pussy, I'd like to submit my latest Paterson find which is nothing but pussy! "nuff said"

J Burb

Wharf Rat
12-11-03, 08:20
Spank you Spank you J Burb.

I'm glad to see others on this board are still interested in some SW action and not continuing on endless posts.

Now that I'm back, I'll be on the look out also.

Rat

Seva Lurker
12-11-03, 09:54
Wooly,

Thank you for the kind words. I popped onto the NJ boards to start scouting out action in the area. It looks like I'll be up in that area sometime early next year and forewarned is forearmed. It's a shame that I walked into the middle of the Cola wars.

Rest assured that if my trip comes off as planned, I'll do as I've done elsewhere and post what I see. I'm not a bar type so there won't be too many posts on the bar scene.

I really liked your post in the senior membership board back in August, well said. Folks, there is some really interesting reading if one goes back and looks.

Keep cool (in NJ in the winter, never mind) and keep away from 7-Up.

SevaLurker

Hue G. Rection
12-11-03, 10:42
Did the Paterson stroll last night around 1:30am after leaving Marcet Cafe. Girls still range from Bad to Worse, with one heroin chick sneaking behind me while I was chatting with an ok latina with an enormous rack, and felt a little something by my back pocket. Good thing it was buttoned shut, my wallet was there.

Anyhow, not much at Marcet so I did the stroll. Heavy LE presence. Saw one hot one in a tan skirt near the park by market and madison. Too hot for Paterson and an unmarked sitting across the street and up a few cars. My guess was a sting was on, anyone able to verify? I decided LE was to prevelant and decided to head home. Driving just minding my business on the way out of town, and LE pulls in behind me on Madison, follows me onto 80west, and tails me all the way to Union Blvd in Little Falls. I exit, he exits behind me and follows me to the light at 46 and Union, then pulls into Forman Mills and makes a U-turn to head back. What gives?

Stay Safe and Happy Mongering.

Cowboy Fan
12-11-03, 16:22
Hey Burb, great shots,

Every time I find a ho, I forget to take pictures.

I have to say the enlarged shot sure looks like Bin Laden's beard with a scrotom sack on the bottom.

If that baby was trimmed up, it probally would be kind of nice.

Love the WOC of Paterson. Good job.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Buffalo Bill
12-12-03, 11:38
FUN TIME AT NATIONAL

I would like to take a few moments to assert that fun could be had at the infamous National Pub.
For an hour or two on Wednesday night there were a few fantastic Brazilian beauties performing mostly topless.
That’s right, not just flashing those perky nips, but waiving those bras high in the air.
Sorry for HeuG. that he was suffering at Marcet at the time he could have been enjoying this performance, but for the three or four patrons, other than my associate and myself, it was a night to remember. I say three or four since one dude actually left. That’s when the tops came off to attempt to get him to stay.
I must stress that this place usually sucks. Explaining how this event happened would be more like a Tolstoy epic than a Hemingway novella. I will give away the secret – BYOBB.
Bring Your Own Brazilian Broads

J Burb
12-12-03, 14:25
Hey Huge,
I saw on the 5:00 news yesterday that LE is on the look out for some rapest who's been driving around Paterson lately attempting to pick up young boys and girls. No doubt a contributing factor in their step up in presence. I personally noticed far less SW's out my last run. Hope they catch the bastard soon, he's fuckin with our program.

J Burb

Little Dick
12-12-03, 16:12
OK, Buffalo Billy:

Knowing of your legendary allergy to ugly women, what were you doing at National in the first place? Your tale leaves us wanting to hear all the details.

I am amazed by the amount of information you shared on the Newark board, all specifically in response to questions.

Thanks for the fine reporting.

Wooly
12-12-03, 21:32
?? National ??
Now tell us what really happened ! Where did you get the beauties to bring to National ????

OneEye
12-13-03, 04:02
Bill did you mean the National Bank?!?....Ive been there on wednesday's too. Making a withdrawl..and suddenly they lock the door, draw the shades, dim the lights and on comes some real loud dance music, Party globe lights spinng, and the teller girls stand up on the counter and start stripping.
i was up against that plexiglass like a shot. Pawing away for that cute 40-ish broad showin me her pussy.
Now this is how a bank should be run. All this and 5% interest on my cash.

B.T.W....Notice how i have left out any important detail like where this place is , and enterence fee, or LD's, or any otherr details.

Just trying to measure up to those wonderfull B-Bill standards we have come to know and love.

Peace Out....my bitches.

Buffalo Bill
12-13-03, 11:03
Long ago I posted that OneCola has never had anything positive to say and that he should be ignored.
He continues to prove my point.

Cowboy Fan
12-13-03, 13:15
I did the loop, only one time on Thursday as I had business in Fair lawn.

It was about 1:00 pm and the only girl I saw was decent looking black girl hanging by the bodega ¾ of the way up market on the right, across from the park. Nothing at all the rest of the way, Madison, van houten, back up Broadway. I circled back and the girl was gone and their was nothing else.

A first not seeing a couple.

Wooly
12-14-03, 12:46
It seems that OneCola feels insulted to be ASSociated with himself. He then continues to call me Wooly Bill, and claims no nastiness. He is a very sick puppy dog. Actually I don’t consider it insulting despite his nasty intentions. Being confused with Buffalo Bill and being reviled by DeeEye are two of the finest compliments I can imagine.
There are specific strip bar guide web sites where one can rate titty bars to his hearts delight ( or until the other posters become fed-up with racism and stupidity ). This is not one of them. Most of us have enough knowledge of what we post and read, that maps are unnecessary and, as DuhEar knows, inaccurate. When was he elected to tell us how reports should be structured ?
This site is about finding women and getting laid. Since TwoAssholes doesn’t know how to get laid, I suggest, in the true spirit of the holiday, that Santa Clause give him a book on Sex Education. Let’s hope that once he gets laid it would cure his nastiness.
Least I forget, here is my ultra detailed report on last night’s activities: Stopped by National, Hi-Beams and Peek-a-boo. Beautiful Women in Peek-a-boo.

Little Dick
12-14-03, 13:31
What’s this?

Wooly claiming to be Buffalo Bill ?

Nonsense !

I am Buffalo Bill!

Nice response to what’s-their-name, Wooly. This guy just does not get it.
Excellent review of Nationals, High Beams and peek-a Boo. I was at one of them the other night.

Clix
12-14-03, 14:23
Just peeking into this forum and see that some fur is flying.

Cursory review of posts and searches of particular posts by posters suggests some accusations may be warranted.

Should "trouble continue", I suggest notifying Jackson cause he will cut off access to those who do not follow WSG guidelines.

Just my two cents.

Luv DeSlutz
12-14-03, 18:45
What a wonderful way to spend a snowy afternoon. First watching the neighbors shoveling the snow outside and then reading Dee shoveling something else in here.
Why would he make a point of not posting for three days? No one cares, but those were three pleasant days.

I was successful last evening around 7:30 PM at the Walgreen near Madison and Broadway. She was working the parking lot. I looked around to insure safety, then suggested we go inside. I made a small purchase, we returned to the car and, as they say, the rest was history.

For the sheer delight in the reaction it may cause, this location was first mentioned by Buffalo Bill. I exercised caution as he recommended. Thank you, Bill. Many of us find your information useful. The others can go f*** themselves, since that's the only way they will get anything.

Cowboy Fan
12-14-03, 20:20
Snowing out, looked at my suv in the driveway and said, hmmmmmmmmm.

I'm going to P-town.

Well I did the loop 3 times, nothing at all, even looked in the stores and restaraunts.

Anyone want a Jeep?

By the way, old 7-up head is fucking up another forum, UG. The guy is worse than a rock in your shoe.

Buffalo Bill
12-14-03, 23:31
Gentlemen,
Thanks to you who have PMed me to let me know of activities on other boards. Let me tell all, as I have told you, I do not post elsewhere either as Buffalo Bill or any other name. I don’t have a copyright on the name and cannot control how it is used elsewhere. Since I travel a great deal, I would like to post in other areas of this board where I feel I could contribute, but I do not want to reveal anything which might serve to identify myself. If I knew how to obtain another ID, I certainly would do so.

Let me further say that I do not delight in the misery of others, I have a few of my own achievements in which I take pleasure.

That being said, I will now attempt to explain the near orgy, which I witnessed last Wednesday at National Pub. This narrative will be completely self-serving and there will be nothing presented which will assist you in getting laid. Many details will be obfuscated and names will be changed to protect the guilty. You purists may skip the rest of this.

The episode begins early Wed. afternoon, as I call an associate to tell him that I will be heading out earlier then we usually do, since a rapidly becoming favorite of mine was performing the early shift at a local dancing establishment. He replies that his one and only true love (one of about three or four that I know of) will be at National, which can be our second stop. This one and only true love now has a regular job, for one of his suppliers, but accepted the gig as a replacement for a friend and to make a few extra Christmas bucks.
While at the first establishment, my associate begins to connive a scheme whereby my favorite would fill in for his true love at National while he and true love conduct other activities about which I know nothing. My favorite and I tell him that would not happen since we were planing other activities ourselves. The three of us then proceed to convince the other dancer who was getting off a nine to fill in. I must brag that these two ladies would rate as Xs, Ys, or Zs on a scale of A to Z.
As inducement for this other gal to fill in, my favorite offered to dance one set with her and my associate offered a large quantity of American currency. I offered a cigar, but she refused. When we got to National, the barmaid was cool with the idea and she explained to the owner ( I think he is ) who probably didn’t understand anyway.
Thus we had created a party atmosphere, with a Jackson tip to both the barmaid and the regular National dancer, a Christmas envelope provided by my associate to his true love du jour, and the affore mentioned payment to the dancer who was filling in. By the way, all dancers were Brazilian.
Once the dancing began some of the locals hanging by the TV up front actually turned to watch. As one of the patrons rose to leave, it was the barmaid who said, “Make him stay. Take off your tops.” This was in Portuguese so I can’t be sure that’s what she said. They did, he didn’t. This continued for a couple of sets and it seemed that they were trying to recreate Carnival time in Rio.
There was no orgy in National but there may have been elsewhere after we left. We actually went somewhere quiet for cocktails, before calling it a night.

Wooly
12-15-03, 11:14
Thanks Buffalo Bill,
Your report on National is just the kind of intelligent and witty information that this board needs. You have a gift for capturing the essence while eliminating the shit which so often comprises reports of titty bars.
It sounds like that adventure cost some big bucks, but was well worth it.

Wooly
12-15-03, 11:40
Little Dick,
Stop claiming to be Buffalo Bill !
I am the real Buffalo Bill.
Thanks for your excellent review of one of the places in Paterson. Your attention to detail is wonderful.

Wooly
12-16-03, 11:24
Little Dick,

You are one fucken elegant son-of-a-*****.

Stop pretending to be me, Buffalo Bill.

Cowboy Fan
12-16-03, 17:45
A note of caution. I was going to pickup a girl in p-town and I realized there was a school right their.

If she’s carrying dope, then what, my car, within 500 feet of school. Beware fellow mongers. Anyone know what repercussion would be.

Schools that I know of.

Market, 3 blocks up from Mickey d’s, one block in on right.

Market, across from park

Broadway, about 2 blocks from Labor building.

I would make girl walk a block or two. It cant’ help.

Does anyone have any news on that new Paterson law?

Cowboy Fan
12-16-03, 17:49
I would rate my last report a 7-up on my

Info-sleaze meter.

Hey isn't 7-ups new motto,

UP YOURS.

Hey Dee, UP YOURS.

If we all talk about dee every 2 days, would that mean he would never get around his 3-day delay and stay off the board.

If someone PM'd him, why would he make a comment about it on the board, would he just PM back.

I'm going to Vic's for Coke.

Pitching a Tent
12-16-03, 19:00
Seva Lurker, With all due respect your report reminds me a lot of something Dee would post. If I were Dee I would be flattered by the amount of time you spent researching his past posts. Forty-five lines of text and not one word about obtaining sexual favors.

I have a suggestion. Why don't you guys just ignore onecola and skip over his posts? And start talking about something interesting. Myself I like to read about hookers.

AsianLvr
12-17-03, 07:43
Hit the National, Hi Beams and Peak-a-boo last night. Dead, dead and more dead. The women were un-attractive and beond help.

Will check it out again tonight just in case I caught them on a bad day.

Rock on, Rock hard!

K

Wooly
12-17-03, 11:05
Excellent report, Asianlvr.
That's the kind of detailed report that these places deserve. If a place sucks just say so, then shut up.
Your subjective opinion of a place is as good as mine or anyone else's. Just keet it short.
No need to tell us about the burned-out light bulbs over the bar.

Hue G. Rection
12-17-03, 11:25
Visited Marcet Cafe on Monday afternoon. These puppies must have been hiding from the dog catcher.

One chick was offering an xmas present, she had a vibrating pussy that she put on your dick while you were sitting down. Good thing, because looking at her you wouldn't want your dick within 20' of her puss.

I will keep trying this place as I here the women are getting better - I have not witnessed it in my last 3 trips.

Stay Safe and Happy Mongering.

Exodus
12-17-03, 18:35
Instead of this useless banter, can anyone give me some usefull information on the Paterson area?

Cowboy Fan
12-18-03, 15:24
Instead of this useless banter, can anyone give me some usefull information on the Paterson area?

Exodus, scroll down and you'll find all you need to know.

The streets to pick up sw's, and pretty good up to date news on all bars. The consensus is that Mickey d's is the place to get what you want.

Other than that, wait for a jburb post. I've nominated him for a nobel prize for the use of his digital camera. I think he found bin laden hiding in some ho's crotch.

Seva Lurker
12-18-03, 18:07
Pitching A Tent,

You are right, it was verbose and not on the subject matter desired and for that I apologize.

Empire State
12-19-03, 09:55
You know COPS the TV show will be airing with the Paterson PD and Passaic Cty Sheriffs in the upincoming weeks on Sat night.

Maybe they might be willing to give any insight as to the scene.

I saw last week and the PCSheriff pulled some guys over for drug zone enforcment.

Bottomline - 2 strungf out white kids in the hood.

But it should be interesting. The filmed it in the summer so I would be surprised if we see some street walking stings.

Cowboy Fan
12-19-03, 11:17
If you look back in archives, Dirtmonger said a buddy saw a guy pulled over with a chick getting the once over. Their was a cameraman their filming the entire thing.

We need to update if anyone gets exact viewing date and time.

I know i'll stay home.

Hue G. Rection
12-19-03, 12:12
Went to Guy's Vie en Rose last night about 1:00 am. Many girls working, and the sleeze factor was running about a 6. Saw several out in the open hj going on at the bar. Several girls I have had the pleasure of meeting outside of work, were on, such as Thays, Christina, and Nicole. All worth trying to set up after hours action with.

It was late so I settled for a little hj at the bar ($), fed Ursala her drink, and headed home.

This place is still has the best ratio of looks/sleeze factor of any bars I have been to (IMHO).

Happy trails.

IntotheMuck
12-21-03, 00:57
For the record boys, I have read through Dee's reports, #253 for example, and have found them all to be perfectly reasonable. Unless someone points out something specific, I haven't read anything yet that deserves all this nonsense about his being a bad guy.

Lighten up with all this and lets get on with the important stuff. And we know what that is :)

Wooly
12-22-03, 15:16
IntotheMuck,
I think it is well known that I disagree with your conclusion, yet, I want to state that I admire the forthright and positive manner in which you stated your opinion.
In this great country and on this great board, everyone is entitled to form his own conclusions. I am happy to see that you expressed yourself totally devoid of negativism.

Merry Christmas .
Ho ! Ho ! Ho! to all.

OneEye
12-23-03, 10:14
Yo Empire..Got any Solid info when this COPS episode will air?
I imagine on Court TV? I didnt realize they were still shooting new episodes of the show.

"You know COPS the TV show will be airing with the Paterson PD and Passaic Cty Sheriffs in the upincoming weeks on Sat night.

Maybe they might be willing to give any insight as to the scene.

I saw last week and the PCSheriff pulled some guys over for drug zone enforcment.

Bottomline - 2 strungf out white kids in the hood.

But it should be interesting. The filmed it in the summer so I would be surprised if we see some street walking stings."

Empire State
12-24-03, 09:27
Na, Unfortunitely I dont.

My cousin whos a cop told me so. I could find out.

Its on Saturday at 8 on fox. though.

I was driving thru Ptown on Sunday and saw a huge LE drug crackdown on this van

Shotguns pulled and everything.

Those guys are still out there hitting off everything. Ptown is a little too hot for me to even be in. I dont do the SW thing really anymore.

I always haved gone the MP route - for some reason just feels a little more safer.

Cowboy Fan
12-24-03, 10:51
I've got to ask a question.

On another board, Dee and another guy are arguing with some others about streetwalkes in P-town. Dee and the other state that the most constant place for girls is River st.

I'll tell you, River ST is hit or miss just like any other street with dealers, homless etc in paterson.

Would anybody call put River st on their map as a must when hunting. I come through and leave down Wagaraw and come up River st constantly and have to say I hardly ever see them.

I've picked up one or two on river st in the past 5 years, but otherwise it's dead. I went to the 5 th for a christmas party, got out at 11:00 and checked out River, nothing, but did pick up a hottie on broadway over by the rainbow.

With christamas comming up in a day, their had to be 20 girls out last night, and amazingly low LE presence.

Have a great Christmas, to all

Buffalo Bill
12-24-03, 15:49
Howdy! Cowboy Fan.
In the spirit of Christmas, I'm sure that some Steertwalker has crossed River Street, with no idea where she was going or comming from. The same is true of every street in Paterson.

NJ Tang Guy
12-24-03, 17:58
OneEye,

Paterson clips have actually been shown the last 3 weeks. The way COPS have been doing the show this season is each of the three segments are from 3 different areas. So, it takes almost the whole season to see the footage from that town.

2 weeks ago, they shown a Passaic Co SO pulling over two people looking for drugs at Broadway and Rosa Parks during the day.

Little Dick
12-29-03, 12:42
Here's a quick report of someone's Saturday night activity.

Started, as so many good evenings do, by enjoying the beautiful brazila at Peek a Boo, for a couple of hours. Enough to get one horney.

Drove over to my favorite spot in Passaic, where the available merchandise did not meet the usual standards so returned to Paterson to view the merchandise around Broadway and Madison. Way below standard !

Had to choose between the jaunt to Newark or the more expensive sure pipe cleaning at Hi beams. Chose the latter. Emily knows her stuff.

Enroute home, Slappys seemed like a nice spot to visit. Sandra was more then eager to help me check the pipes in the ladies room. Too bad the pipes were already cleaned.

Just a typical night in Paterson; hardly worth reporting.

Wooly
12-29-03, 13:27
Anyone know of Caribe ???

This is an old topic but perhaps we have some new members.

Someone here mentioned this place in the context of a titty bar. But no one was able to give a location. Not even Buffalo Bill with his always accurate encyclopedic knowledge of the topic.

I suspect no such place exists, but if you have some useful info, please share with us. Thanks

Luv DeSlutz
12-29-03, 23:57
Now that the discussion has deteriorated again to titty bars, I’ll relate a fascinating observation I enjoyed a short time ago at Tropicanna on River St. I went there basically to check the streetwalker sightings, but found nothing either while entering or exiting.
I’ve not been here for a couple of months because it really sucks but I wanted to see how badly it currently sucks. As I entered, I was approached for a tip by one of the semi-attractive dancers even before my ass hit the seat. I told her to go away. After I got my beer and change the other even less attractive dancer approached flaunting substantial mammary adornments for my enjoyment. Being a gentleman I only used one hand, which was wholly inadequate for the size of the undertaking. I estimate the cost of this transaction to be less then $0.20 per pound or $0.10 if consideration is given to the fact that she had two of them. The lady then asked if I would buy her a drink. I declined since I still had not fully sized up the situation.

Shortly thereafter the original dancer returned for her portrait of Mr. Washington, immediately presenting her best features. I could see that I would be frequently targeted since there were only two other customers at the bar. I responded to her offer by making my other hand equally happy. She too asked me to buy her a drink. Before I could say no, which I ultimately did, I observed another customer buying for the first lady who had asked me. The barmaid gave the gal a raffle-like stub along with the drink right in front of the customer.

It appears that the ladies were being rewarded according to the number of drinks they cajoled from the customers.

While this practice may not be uncommon, I have never seen it practiced so blatantly, nor had I ever been panhandled so aggressively to buy.

I put my money in my pocket, finished my beer while chasing the dancers away a few more times and left. I may return in six months or so, if the place is still open.

Hue G. Rection
12-30-03, 00:20
Was at Marcet Cafe this afternoon.

Several girls working, most that I have seen there before.

Looks: 3-6. with one exception - Sofia 7+

Sleaze: 4-5, depending on the girl, no real action.

Was propisitioned by one of the girls who wanted to leave the bar for an hour and then come back. She wanted $200 which I thought was steep. She was nice but not $$ so I declined saying I didn't have the time. She wants to hook up tomorrow when I have the time. I will try to negotiate the $$ down, after all, this is a paterson bar girl, not Vegas.

If I have that dream tomorrow, I will tell what I can remember when I wake up.

Happy Mongering and Holidays.

J Burb
12-30-03, 23:37
Happy Holidays all! Been away for a while but Santa has stuffed many delicious morsels in my stocking this season and in the spirit of giving I feel compelled to share the eye candy with my fellow Paterson mongers (For even more of my holiday pics see the 12/30/03 Dallas thread). As of now, I'm back to the Tri-State hunt. Keep the spirit flowing.

OneEye
12-31-03, 19:29
J-Burb.....Well Thanks, I guess...for that picture.

I have been scouting the dreeded Micky dees, has anyone else been there lately? I keep trying friday nights and saturday nights, and its been teribly lame. No girls to choose from, a couple of same ol hags hangin around but they dont approach.
Anyone else having this problem?
is there a better time to go to this joint?

NJ Tang Guy
12-31-03, 20:21
OneEye,

I have found Thurs to be better there.

Wooly
12-31-03, 20:58
I see that this board has been substantially improved.

Thank you !

AsianLvr
01-01-04, 10:38
Oringally by OneEye on 12/31/03

I have been scouting the dreeded Micky dees, has anyone else been there lately? I keep trying friday nights and saturday nights, and its been teribly lame. No girls to choose from, a couple of same ol hags hangin around but they dont approach.
Anyone else having this problem?
is there a better time to go to this joint?I like to hit this place on my way home from work. Usually have good luck around 6PM Tuesday - Thursday. Happy hunting.

Rock on, rock hard!

K

Admin
01-01-04, 15:25
Greetings everyone,

For what I hope is everyone's benefit, I have moved all of DeeunCola's reports to a seperate section. DeeunCola will be limiting his Forum contributions to this section in the future. Those of you who wish may join him in his section if you are so motivated.

In creating this new section fo DeeunCola, it was fairly easy to identify and move his posts, but I was unable to expend the time to review and identify the posts that were essentially just responses to DeeunCola's reports.

If you are the original author of one of these posts, or if you are simply a Forum member who would like to see these superfluous reports removed from the current section, then please use the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of said reports to report the post to me, and I will be please to delete them or move them to DeeunCola's section as you may indicate.

Thanks,

Jackson

MacMac
01-02-04, 10:52
Solomon himself couldn't have come up with a better solution. I commend the moderator of this forum.

Cowboy Fan
01-02-04, 10:56
Jackson, that is the greatest new years present anyone could give. Well, maybe if the cowboy's go to the big game, me and the rest of my buddies would be happy.

Did my loop new years eve, about 3:00 in the afternoon. Slow day in Paterson, saw the usual skanks. hit River Road twice on my way for wiener at the grill, nothing.

Went down Park, this street has always been OK, not for walkers as much as crack addicts looking to score who will go with you. Found a good looking black girl, Young and gave a nice CBJ, She even lifted her head to ask if I liked the way she sucked.

Cowboy Fan
01-04-04, 11:34
This could be put anywhere, but Paterson is the best.

Friday night, after cocktailing, I decided to get laid. I knew I was in no shape to drive, so I got a cheapee hotel and stepping out magazine. There was an ad for Tantibaci, $250.00 for an hour.

Girl arrived quickly, and was what the dispatcher described, gave a great blowjob, (covered) but any thing else was going to cost more. A real clock-watcher, 10 minutes into it she tried to get me to pay another hour. After 30minutes, she said 5 more minutes, I need to get my clothes on, freshen up.

Never use the agency.

Overall, the experience was a 3,

Cowboy Fan
01-11-04, 11:18
I drove through Paterson on Thursday about 4;00 and it was slow. Did my usual loop and again, for the last time went by river road, Nothing their. Finally after an hour I saw a girl on Broadway by the tracks and picked her up. Small 5 foot tall Spanish girl, looked half way decent so we went to a hotel for short stay. After two nice BJ’s we left and I dropper her off.

The next day I put my briefcase on the seat next to me and I look in seam and there is a hypo needle their. Lovely, quickly grabbed it and tossed it out on the highway. Good thing I didn’t get pulled over

Cowboy Fan
01-11-04, 11:19
I drove through Paterson on Thursday about 4;00 and it was slow. Did my usual loop and again, for the last time went by river road, Nothing their. Finally after an hour I saw a girl on Broadway by the tracks and picked her up. Small 5 foot tall Spanish girl, looked half way decent so we went to a hotel for short stay. After two nice BJ’s we left and I dropper her off.

The next day I put my briefcase on the seat next to me and I look in seam and there is a hypo needle their. Lovely, quickly grabbed it and tossed it out on the highway. Good thing I didn’t get pulled over.

Guy's, after a girl leaves, you gotta park and check your car around where they sat.

J Burb
01-14-04, 15:38
Anyone notice P-town is still hot with LE these days? Not sure why, I would think the cold weather would be fighting half the battle for them. Didnt see many pull overs but did see a lot of patrol cars making thier rounds and more than the usual amount waiting at various corners. Maybe it only seemed that way because they tend to stay parked more in the cold, having fewer calls to pursue.

Although I went on a lesser brutally cold night, selection looked limited out there and what little I saw got scooped up quick. Seems only Market, 18th, and Broadway picked up after 11pm while the less popular streets had slim to no pickins. It was even difficult to tell what some girls looked like in thier Eskimo gear. The all powerfull eye contact prevailed though, you could tell who was a SW even with thier wind masks on. I'll call them "mystery hoes" because you just dont know what you'll get untill you unwrap them.

Snagged a perky and plump BSW named "Shana" who claimed to be new to the game from a side street off Market. Great attitude, average face (but cute), DD cups and a huge meaty ass. Unrushed FS = .25 + one double cheese burger. (I went the extra cheeseburger mile only because I was having fun talking to her). She ended up having a tight hairy box but unfortunealy it stank of urine and had some questionable bumps on it. I was dissapointed because she looked rather fresh and well kept, but I remained a trooper and followed through anyway doing the underwear trick just as a percaution. I'm still waiting for the day my woman gets in the car and questions me about some leftover foul pussy odor, as it often tends to linger for a while.

Oh yeah, one advantage to all this cold weather is you may be likely to get a little more milage out of a girl if you keep your heat cranked and your vehicle warm and comfy. They might appreciate the break from the cold and be in no real hurry to get back out in it. As was the case with this one.

Sorry no pics this time, she spread it, but my camera batteries died.

J Burb

Cowboy Fan
01-14-04, 17:34
I agree about LE presence. I just think it is business as usual, but I would think the calls go down in the winter. The locals sure would rather be in Georgia than a cold Paterson. But their is definitely a decline in action out their. It’s been months since I found something real new and exciting.

Now I read on another board that LE nailed a bunch of incall places in Bergen County. If this keeps going on, I’m going to have to deal with a girl friend.

J Burb
01-15-04, 01:31
Oh no! Not a dreaded girlfriend! All they ever want is: time, attention, affection, commitment, understanding, respect, support, ect. ect. If your lucky, hopefully sex will maintain some degree of priority on that list. Just don’t forget to cuddle, call her back, fix her sink, and take out the trash when your done. LOL! Hopefully it won’t have to come to that though Cowboy.

J Burb

Cowboy Fan
01-27-04, 17:49
This will end things in P-town for me.

PATERSON - With the City Council poised to enact a proposed law calling for the seizure of cars used in buying drugs or sex, legal experts question its constitutionality.

Weather permitting, the City Council will likely adopt the car seizure ordinance at tonight's meeting. Lawmakers hope the ordinance will curtail out-of-towners from coming to the city to buy drugs and sex.

"I would expect it to be challenged," said Frank Askin, director of Rutgers' Constitutional Litigation Clinic.

The proposed laws states:

If drug buyers or johns use a car in their purchase, police officers will impound the car. The suspect can pay $1,500 or 10 percent of the car's Blue Book value, whichever is greater, to regain the automobile.

Though anyone can pay the fine, if an alleged violator doesn't own the impounded car, whoever owns the vehicle will be responsible for the penalty, if it goes unpaid by the suspect.

If a stolen car is used in the alleged crime, there is no fine, but the owner or owner's insurance company will have to pay for towing and storage fees.

Within five days of the incident, the driver and the owner will receive a certified letter alerting them to their day in court, which will be the first available court date.

If the suspect is innocent, the vehicle is returned at no charge. If the suspect is guilty, the violator has 180 days to pay the fine. If the fine goes unpaid, the city can sell the car at auction.

Askin questioned the legal means to take hold of someone's property - impounding the car - without a hearing.

Councilman-At-Large Kenneth Morris said as long as the fine is paid, the car can be released before the hearing. If the individual is found not guilty, the cost of the fine will be returned.

In 2003, out-of-towners accounted for 60 percent to 70 percent of the arrested johns in Paterson, said city police Lt. Anthony Traina. The department does not track drug arrests of out-of-towners, but Traina estimated 40 percent are from beyond the city limits.

Second Ward Councilman Aslon Goow, who is also a member of the public safety committee, said, "We need to do something at this point - a penalty to discourage people is a solution to deter drug buying."

But the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey has come out against laws allowing civil forfeiture, or the seizure of property, such as a car. In a friend-of-the-court brief filed with the state Superior Court Appellate Division in March 2003, the organization argued that seizure laws give police incentive to confiscate cars because of the financial gain yielded when property sells at auction.

"It impedes law enforcement's ability to adequately take action on behalf of the people," said Ed Barocas, an attorney for ACLU New Jersey.

The ACLU filed the brief in the case of New Jersey vs. 1990 Ford Thunderbird. In March 1999 in Millville, Rexford McCaffrey, then 17 years old, sold drugs to an undercover police officer on six occasions, using the Thunderbird five times. Because it had been used to conduct a crime, the car was subject to forfeiture. But it belonged to Carol Thomas, McCaffrey's mother. On appeal, Thomas regained her car. The current appeal challenges the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office's process of seizing property during investigations and prosecution.

"I don't expect the ACLU to walk in partnership with me. But at the end of the day I have to live here," said Morris, who came up with the idea for the ordinance after a discussion with a Paterson narcotics officer.

Passaic County Sheriff Jerry Speziale, who helped Paterson write the proposed law, said, "There is no incentive to seize cars. Law enforcement has got to go in and stop this nuisance crime."

Paterson officials said they patterned their proposed law after standards in Palm Springs, Fla., where a contraband forfeiture act allows law enforcement to seize property used in a felony. That could be the car used in a narcotics purchase or the automobile used to drive to the drug store to pick up a bogus prescription. In Florida, alleged violators have 15 days to file a grievance, having a judge decide if police had probable cause to seize the vehicle.

Unlike the proposed Paterson law, the Palm Springs Public Safety Department exercises discretion in some cases. "It's kind of an unwritten policy: If the owner of the vehicle is not the person we arrest, we don't really aggressively go after the vehicle," said Palm Springs police Lt. Mark Hall.

Speziale said the law would deter people from heading to Paterson for drugs and hookers. "You'll get a pretty substantial impact in the notorious areas," he predicted.

Tonight is the second time the ordinance is up for second reading. Council members pulled it from the agenda in November. Court cases challenging an auto seizure law aimed at drunken drivers in Nassau County, N.Y., prompted the Paterson council to rewrite the measure.

In November, council members, including Morris, spoke about race being an issue regarding the car seizure law. Since then, council members have stayed away from the subject.

"People from out of town, whether they are black, brown, blond-haired and blue-eyed, if they come here to buy drugs, we're going to take their car," Morris said.

IntotheMuck
01-28-04, 19:17
Just remember Cowboy, They cannot seize your car if you get a motel room and are then caught in the act, however unlikely that is. $30 or $40 dollars extra is worth the peace of mind.

And you can continue to enjoy.

Phatso
01-28-04, 20:00
Hi there guys,

There is a great little place in Bergen near the Garden State Mall. An AMP, used to be in Saddle Brook. Great service, and most of the time they are slow, so great deals that can be made!

There has to be other great AMP in the North Jersey area worth mentioning.

Lets talk,

Phatso

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

J Burb
01-29-04, 14:19
I wonder if siezure will be applicable to the "loitering with intent" law as well? It would be like being charged for shoplifting when you were just window shopping. They may say there's no incentive to sieze cars now, but just wait till the cash starts rolling in. Paterson happens to have a very poor track record of local government corruption.

The hotel thing may not be so fool proof. You still have to pick them up first and being pulled over with a known prostitute in your vehicle still presents a problem. It may help to get eachothers full name and story strait about how you know eachother before the officer aproaches, but you still have to worry if she has cash or drugs on her.

Keep the reports rolling in about this guys, its an interesting developement.

J Burb

Luv DeSlutz
01-29-04, 15:19
J Burb,

You should have no trouble getting the ladies into your motel room. Here are two of my techniques:

Lay down a trail of dollar bills about eight to ten feet apart from the stroll to your room.
The gals will be flocking in no time.

A less expensive alternate is to attach a few dollars to the end of a very long string, and pull it back a few feet just before the lady gets to it. This may take some practice since the Paterson strolls are not near the motels, except for that one which we all know to avoid.

Cowboy Fan
01-30-04, 16:11
Well, I'm done!

I'm not risking the chance of losing my car to just get a BJ. I know I've been flagged by the cops down in Ptown but I've been lucky enough not to get caught. This new law will probally let them pull me over for shits and giggles.

Also, (sorry Jackson) I've been on alot of other boards, I feel I contribute as I am a hobbyist like all others. For some reason, I haven't been upgraded to Senior member and have to wait until I get reviewed. I understand, Rules are Rules, but how do you contribute and have to wait 2 days to get published.

You haven't been upgraded for Senior Member because I haven't had the time to do any Senior Member reviews because I've been working, which is how I earn the money to pay the $600.00 per month it costs to host this FREE website.

Thanks,

Jackson

I needed to vent because the board has been slow, hardly any reports, but their is time to run survey's. This board will never get going if your on a 2 day delay trying to keep a subject going.

my $00.02

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

J Burb
01-30-04, 21:34
I hear that technique works equally as well with crack rocks. They'll follow the trail like a parade of ants.

NJ Tang Guy
01-31-04, 20:08
J Burb,

Now that is funny.

Seva Lurker
02-01-04, 08:52
Jburb,

I think the $'s would be cheaper and safer. I mean LE doesn't like mongers as it is, so I wouldn't give them two reasons to do you in. Pay for sex AND drugs. Ouch.

Cowboy Fan, it took Jackson awhile to upgrade me as well and I was getting miffed as well. I'd just keep going out to the senior membership page to see where he was on the list. It looked like he would take a day and do as many upgrade reviews as he could that day.

Considering what Jackson typically does, I tip my hat to the man. Just reviewing and editing regular member posts has to be a second full time job. Not to mention, reading the email's he gets, many of which he answers. Recall there are over 30,000 members. I'll give the man his due. He works hard for us to keep this forum going. If he's a slow at upgrading people, there has to be a reason. It is just as beneficial to Jackson to do the upgrades as it is you. Just one less set of messages he has to read then post.

In this case, I'm not trying to be rude, just doing what Wil Rogers said and this is to look over the other persons shoulders and see their point of view.

Keep mongering and watch your cars. Wonder what the rental car company would say if they heard their car had been impounded.

Pussey Lover
02-02-04, 17:35
Hey guys,

Is there any action, in bergen county, between mahwah, ramsey, upper saddie river ect.

By "action" I meen SW, or eveen A escort agency.

I see alat of hotels and motel's, on rt. 17 north and south all day way op. So meby there is.

Anyone have an idea.

Thanks in advance.

her555

Wooly
02-03-04, 12:31
Her555,
I suggest that you don't even think about looking in that area.
There are no streetgirls. The escort scene is bad because of recent stings so that the few gals left will see only their regulars.
You are close enough to Paterson, which is well documented in here.

NJ Tang Guy
02-03-04, 18:20
Her555,

As Wooly said avoid Rt 17 hotels, especially in northern Bergen CO. County an local PD's are always watching, it's just too risky.

Southern Bergen, not as bad, but as always, use caution.

Also as mentioned, don't even bother looking for SW's in Bergen Co., not going to happen.

Cowboy Fan
02-03-04, 19:24
Her555, yes, always, just read the Bergen record.

Ss for Sw's: last one on 17 was scene in 1955.

Cowboy Fan
02-03-04, 19:29
Does anyone know when the Paterson law goes into effect?

Maybe we can get a few good last days in. Their's a few ho's I should give a watch to as they will be retiring I guess, except for the nuts that'll risk their car.

I know what'll happen, won't get published for 2 days and then someone who knows will answer, and they will need 2 days to get reviewed and it'll be to late.

Buffalo Bill
02-04-04, 10:50
The law takes effect Feb. 26. It allows police to seize a vehicle used by a person buying drugs or picking up a prostitute. To get it back will cost $1,500 or 10 percent of the car's Blue Book value, whichever is greater. If the fine goes unpaid for 180 days, the city can sell the vehicle at auction.

J Burb
02-04-04, 17:37
I can’t say if I will or won’t ever be back in P-town, but I see the law is already effective if mongers here are deterred by the mere discussion of it. I just want to point out the flip side of the situation and state that in my time here, I haven’t seen a single report of a fellow WSG member ever getting busted in Paterson and would be hard pressed to dig up any bust reports in other areas either. Is it really luck or could it be that our collective knowledge here really does keep us safe?

Even with the new seizure law, I don’t believe LE's required evidence to make a prostitution bust has or will change. Any new john arrests will most likely result from the usual blatant tactic of decoy stings that we all know how to avoid. There may be incentive to do a few more of them, or LE may simply choose to emphisize mostly drug buys instead. Whatever the case, it seems only the careless and uninformed have ever, and will continue to get busted. Just don’t get caught with your pants down and don’t take any prize winning vehicles there.

Keep an eye out, its possible at least the prostitution part of this law could eventually get overturned by some up and coming court battles since its not the same felony level offense that many drug related busts are and you know theres going to be a guy or two in a $50,000 SUV willing to fight it. Certian seizure laws have actually been overturned in some other areas, being ruled as unconstitutional. I've heard of this happening in NY. I'd also be interested in finding some online arrest resource for Paterson to track whats going on. Something must be publicly available if newspapers are regularly allowed to plaster reports of arrestee names and offences.

J Burb

Civ2000
02-04-04, 18:26
I copied this from the Anchorage thread. It was written by Getting Tang.

Now there is one I have not thought of.
I knew the 1972 lime green colored Ford Pinto sitting in my back yard under a blue tarp would come in handy for something. Now I'll run to my local hardware store and spray paint "MONGER GURU" on the side. could you imagine standing there arguing with the cop who pulls you over to bust you for solicitation but he refuses to take your smoking rattling 72 Pinto in for impound. "Excuse me officer, but your required to impound my car" " I had planned on having it towed off, but they wanted $100 to come by and pick it up, so i figured i would drive around town and get caught with a hooker and save myself a $100"

I like this idea. I think I saw an old AMC Pacer for sale near my house a few days ago.

Civ2K

OneEye
02-08-04, 00:26
It soundls like Civ2000 is just joking around, but its also too bad that the $50.00 blue book value of that Pacer still wont get you out of the $1500.00 dollar fine.

I suggest if you want to get rid of an old clunker like that, simply drive it into NYC, make sure you park in front of one the fancy hotels, and let the City have it.

Or let it sit on the side of the BQE someplace and let the vultures pick it clean.

Cowboy Fan
02-11-04, 08:17
My farewell to paterson?

I did paterson today, found a decent looking hipanic in the afternoon on Broadway down by the labor place.

I got a nice BBJ for $.20 and was back to work 15 minutes later.

On my way out, I saw 2 really hot WOC on different streets that on any other occasion, I would have made a couple of swings by to see if they were working. As i drove up the road, two cops in a brown unmarked crown victoria slowed down while i was at a red light, turned their heads 90 degrees and made eye contact with me, then sped off. I've traveled paterson and done the loop for hours some days, so I know my vehicle is somewhat marked. It solidified my last Paterson episode.

By the way, the girl had no idea about the new law and what it was going to do for business.

Wharf Rat
02-12-04, 08:25
Anyone want to give me some insight on what WOC means?

MSJ44
02-12-04, 09:17
WharfRat,

WOC = Woman of Color

Cowboy Fan,

During your cruise the other day did you get the impression that LE was going to be hot 24/7, or just certain times of the week or day? Would love to peep the area, but do not know it all that well, and have a flashier type car that I know would make me stick out more.

I know of a few latinas from the paterson and hackensack area that work the club scene in Bridgeport, CT (see bridgeport boards), so I know there is a hell of alot of talent in that metro area. But the prospect of my car being siezed. and LE wanting to flex a little to test this new option makes me think twice.

Do you think more working girls will hit the Paterson area clubs, and as a result provide more "fun" indoors?

Cowboy Fan
02-12-04, 13:48
MSJ,

The woman of Paterson will not be smart enough to do the underground club scene or anything. These girls get in a jam, no food, drugs or booze and they walk the streets.

Actually, the best finds are the girls who are not working, walking up the road, you make eye contact and they say what the Fuck.

I'm very careful and could write a book on mongering. With the incentive of taking the car, LE is going to go out and some fun. They will enjoy taking the next Ford Expedition from some dude looking to get a BJ.

I'm sure it will wear off after the start, but who need the hassle. Risk, Reward. I'll stay home jerk off, save the $ and get an incall here and their.

Except of course, when i'm not at Vic's or something. I bet mickey d's will be doing a much better business.

Geronimo74
02-12-04, 16:51
Question

Any one have any info on a AMP called Heavenly Exit in Lyndhurst?

Geronimo74

Buffalo Bill
02-13-04, 22:52
Congratulations to Cowboy Fan on the attainment of Senior Membership.
Keep those fine reports coming.

Cowboy Fan
02-14-04, 16:31
Rode through Paterson at 1:00 friday. Nothing, absolutely nothing. I had 30 minutes to kill before a 2;00 meeting and was dying for a lunch quickee.

The only chick I saw is that Really skinny Latina that has been working paterson and ripping guy's off for at least 10 years.

She's got big, light red hair, all scabbed up. as skinny as a rail. Went to riverside grill for a hotdog instead.

12 days and counting. I have a feeling the night of the 25th, Paterson will look like the roads around Giants Stadium after a game.

Thanks to all on my senior membership. figures it comes 12 days before the end of P-town.

Cowboy Fan
02-24-04, 21:58
From todays Record.

PASSAIC - A dozen men looking for a thrill instead got arrested when police posed as hookers and pimps to shut down a brothel, authorities said.
Undercover detectives from the city's Special Investigations Division and the Passaic County Prosecutor's Office showed up at 4 p.m. Friday and closed the illicit business, city Detective HAndy White said. They charged four women with prostitution, a disorderly person offense.
Manager Mr. X, 35, of M Place, was held on $50,000 bail for allegedly promoting and maintaining a house of prostitution.
Then, authorities donned costumes and set up shop. Business was brisk. In two hours, 12 men were in custody.
The suspects, who showed up at 226 Autumn St., ranged in age from 21 to 51, White said. Nine were city residents. The rest were from Garfield, North Bergen and Hackensack. Some worked in factories. Others were dishwashers and truck drivers. A few were unemployed.
Customers would go to the sky blue, two-family house and pay $25 for oral sex, authorities said. Each of three rooms was furnished with a small bed, a bottle of whiskey and a plastic vitamin jar filled with condoms. Upstairs was a couple with young children, while the money-for-sex operation boomed downstairs.
"It was very busy," said Detective Sgt. Slam Em. Riv

Cowboy Fan
02-26-04, 19:15
Hey favorite little city

Rest in peace.

You were never big, but you had it all. sniffle, sniffle tear drop, wipe, sniffle

To all the politicians

FUCK OFF

I remain,

cowboy fan.

NJ Tang Guy
02-28-04, 16:55
How true Cowboy.

Be careful out there and stay safe.

J Burb
03-01-04, 14:28
I find it amusing in the newspaper report that even a few unemployed guys still somehow managed to scrape up enough cash to buy a piece of ass. "Shall I buy enough TV dinners to last this week, or PUSSY ?" Hmmmmm, tough decision. The will of the penis is strong.

Itiner Han
03-05-04, 22:37
Has anyone dated Asia22Hot, an Indonesian girl who works out of the Fort Lee area?

Also, any info on AMPs in North Jersey would be appreciated, as I figure with all the Koreans there have to be some hotties working. I'm trying to RTFF, there's just a lot I'm wading through and what I've read so far isn't too encouraging.

I realize this is a lot to ask, but I don't check this board much, so could you PM me if you have info?

Also, for those of you who are interested, Philly now has a dedicated AMP board.

IntotheMuck
03-08-04, 14:38
Han, there is a site called "*** escort review." Go to Google and type it in. It should show her name in there somewhere and give you a general idea. You have to pay them to see the real details. The general stuff gives you an idea.

Hue G. Rection
03-09-04, 00:44
Sorry guys, been away for a while.

Cruised P-Town tonight about 10:30 and I'll tell ya, the new laws must be hitting hard because the the sw were out in force, but little or no LE presence. Made the usual rounds and found everything one would need when shopping near the National Brand Drug Store. Saw at least 6 in that area alone, ranging from bswch, to the WSW, and finally the wswch.

Will tell you picked up LSW named Vanetta (?), curyly orangish brown hair usually worn up in a headband. Offered CBJ for $.2 and took me to her usual spot. Let's just say that all was on the table but settled for cbj. Took it all, balls-n-all. Nice job. Dropped her off on 17th and ?, gave her the $$ and hit the road.

All in all, not a bad night. Keep it safe and for your sake, don't take a good car with you. I was nervous as hell the whole time although only saw 2 LE and they were on Market near the BP.

Happy Mongering!

Cowboy Fan
03-09-04, 21:04
Thanks for the report HUGE. I personally have saved some money and have gotten more work done in the past 2 weeks.

Did you talk to the girl about the new law and it's effects?

I was thinking of parking my car at a hotel and taking a cab ride in and bringing one back, at a discounted rate. I figure they must be hurting or the average JOE doesn't know and has just gotten lucky so far.

Itiner Han
03-10-04, 15:57
IntotheMuck:

Thanks, I know that site pretty well, and it's pretty helpful even when you factor in false reports and varying levels of taste. Her reviews are generally good, I just wanted to hear more from the horse's mouth as I consider WSG more up to date and reliable.

Low Qui
03-20-04, 20:42
OK, a new person who posts first before asking where to go to get some must be new. :) (2 posts, 2 reviews.)

I know about the new laws there, but was in the area, drive a car that looks sorta UC, so figured I would check the stroll for the hell of it.

Was going down Market, near that diagonal by the light between the gas stations (Should I mention detailed intersections in reports, by the way? I figure anyone who know the areas KNOWS where I mean?) and I spot 2 walking together. As I wasn't really looking to do anything at the time, I was sorta flying through town (was snowing, so didn't want to do abrupt stops and turns.) Went a few streets up, turned, and got stopped at that light.

One had already gotten picked, so went to the other. Diana is 30-31, thin, about 5'0, 95 pound, LSW. Since I was stopped at the light, just rolled the window a bit to see if interested (Saw her walking a LOT, so knew not LE; she was about 4 blocks from where I first saw her (The diagonal without the light.)) She hopped in, and we began to talk while getting outta dodge.

She has I would guess reddish hair, shoulder length, is cute, and agreed to a bbbj for .2 As I was looking for a place to go, she suggested her place since we were near it. We went there and started with the BJ, then went into other activities for .20 more.

This woman is NOT a clock watcher. She spent about 10-15 on the BJ alone, and I stuck around for over an hour talking. (Those squeemish about things, she smokes base if you stick around that long. As I am not bothered, it wasn't an issue for me.) She is friendly, personable, will even, if she likes you, pop in the porn for background noise. :)

Now, the wierd thing. She is REAL thin; I probably wouldn't have gone after her if I had seen her w/o the winter gear on. She is an A cup for SURE, boney backside. The wierdest thing is she has a known tumor from a fall on her back near her spine. She won't get it messed with because there is a risk of paralysis and it's benign, but it is still a lil freaky to see. But other then that, she is cool, and fun.

As far as looks. Face is actually a 7 (Might be a 6, but I have a thing for latinas with freckles *laughs*). Body is a 3 1/2. (No bruises, marks, small tattoo. But she is real thin, and has the back thing going.) If you are looking for a good time, and the thin type is your thing, then she would be worth at least talking to. (She has a phone number, and gave me permission to give it out to you guys if you ASK for it (Will not post stuff out in the open; hope y'all understand.)) I would probably go there again, just because I had a good, unrushed, time.

Lo.

Hue G. Rection
03-24-04, 17:50
I was persusing one of the boards on the web and found a posting for a new AMP in NNJ so I thought I would try it out. Unusual for an AMP in NNJ to be open until midnight so it peaked my interest. Made the call, asked for the address and the usual info - .4 1/2, .6 hr.

I showed up about 10:30 and the girl who answered the door said they had a problem with the water and asked if I could come back another time. Since I wasn't interested in the table shower, and couldn't believe the total babe asian in front of me, I could not accept being turned away, I starred her up and down and said I couldn't believe I was being turned away and only wanted the 1/2 hour anyway. Finally she agreed (my guess is that they were slow and looking to close up shop early).

I paid the .4 and dropped trou, climbed on the table and the babe came back. As with most, clothes off they look a little lower on the scale, but the still on the higher end of the scale. Anyway.

Seeing as not wanting to blow a good thing here, I will provide particulars and pricing via PM. Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service and reasonable pricing.

PM or Email me for details. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

J Burb
03-31-04, 22:44
It can be done! Although the new law makes me wary, curiosity and a break in the weather got the best of me this week and I had to finally go see whats been up in Ptown. An early evening run revealed about 10 SW sightings. Too early in the season to tell if things have changed but I did notice every SW was on a side street rather than the usual main drag. (I know I certianly was'nt about to pick up anything from the main drag).

Scooped up a decent looking (6.5) light skinned 30sh lone BSW from a remote location where I've never seen any action before and we did the dirty deed. 1/2 & 1/2 cost me a negotiated down.30. Pleasant experience overall and she willingly provided a vertical smile for the camera afterward while telling me "I knew you were a freak"

Bwaaahahahahaha, I knew it too!

The Crow #2
03-31-04, 23:03
J Burb,

Yes, you are a Freak, what a picture! Thanks for the report.

Hue G. Rection
04-01-04, 00:50
Checked out the AMP again, the one I posted about earlier. For those looking in the Morristown area, it is worth the 15min drive. First of all, only AMP in NJ that I know of that is open until 12am. Second, FS to be had for a reasonable $$.

I firmly believe this place will be busted in the near future, only because of the sheer stupidity of the girls. The first visit, posted below, the girl asked if I wanted to have fun and whipped out a tit, even before the massage began. I did not ask price, she just came right out and propositioned me. Last Night's visit was much the same, with a new girl named Lucy. When she turned around to massage my legs, I unzipped the dress and she immediately asked if I wanted to F#?k and told me the price. That is why I believe it is only a matter of time but I recommend for all to try before it happens.

This place has younger attractive well built asians. Not the fantasy type of the 19yr old in her Hello Kitty super tight shirt from the SEMA show (car tuner show), but not the 30-50 Korean overweight poorly built Mamasan either. The 2 so far that I saw were Chinese I believe, but definitely not Korean.

Prices are usual .4 = 1/2, .6 = 1hr with table shower. extras can be had openly with FS running 1 bill.

To try and keep this place around for a while I will only provide additional info on a PM basis, so PM me and I will provide the address and phone #.

Happy Mongering and stay safe.

By the way, Mickey Dee's never changes, was there on Monday.

Later Dudes.

Davey1965
04-01-04, 08:32
Itiner Han,

Replying to your request for info on Asia22hot. About 2 years ago when I was staying up in the Fairfield area for a couple of weeks with work and I contacted her thru one of the other boards and had her come to my room.

If you read the reviews on some of the other boards you would think she was the best there was. I can say she was a very nice girl, had a great body but wasn't into the sex part much. Kept telling me how she usually won't have sex if the guy is over 6" and that I had to take it easy and try not to go all the way in. I basically just got off on the visuals cause the physical didn't do much for me.

This was two years ago so maybe she has changed a bit for the better. Please give an update as would be curious if things have changed for the better.

Cowboy Fan
04-01-04, 15:44
Burb, did you do the deed in a car in Ptown.

I've stayed away, a drive though for the fuck of it, but this could be a cure.

At least a paterson cure.

J Burb
04-02-04, 03:09
Yes it was in my car, but I was'nt too worried because it was way off the beaten path this time. I'd still be extra carefull about picking up from well known SW routes however, but prospects are still there. As usual, keep an eye out for those large Ford SUV's with tinted windows and try to avoid blatently circling the same loops contiuously, exposing yourself as a troller. I'll PM you more details.

J Burb

Itiner Han
04-07-04, 04:54
Davey1965:

Thanks for the info man. I haven't been to see her but if I do I'll definitely post. I've read her reviews but I've held off spending the extra.

HueG.Rection:

Any frame of reference for this new AMP's girls vs. the ones in Philly? Does the fact that they're so forward make it hotter, worth the trip?

Philly AMP board reports possible reopening of legendary AMP The Hill. Don't know if there's anything to this but you guys might want to keep an eye out. From everything mongers say, it might actually be worth the trip.

Hue G. Rection
04-08-04, 22:24
Itiner Man,

I believe it to be much better than the ones in the Philly area, but my only point of ref. for philly is actually a place out near Willow Grove behind a pool hall, south of the Penn Tpk. There the girls were older, Korean, seemed rushed, more expensive, and not sure if Tranny or not.

I have been searching the AMPs high and low always looking for the diamond in the rough so to speak, and always seem to be disappointed with the older Korean mammasan. Atlanta used to have the hot young chicks but no usually in NJ. I was happy to find this place and try it out. I am definitly a repeat customer but I am concerned about their forwardness. I find it hotter but it also makes them more susceptible to being busted. That is why I asked those to PM me for more info. I was selective in who I responded to as to not ruin a good thing.

If you wish to try it, PM me and I will send the info. I hope you understand.

Itiner Han
04-10-04, 05:44
I saw these articles on another site. A major sting in NJ. Stay safe.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/news/articles/news4-Sexarrests.htm
http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1081512999212890.xml?starledger?nmr

Hue G. Rection
04-10-04, 21:57
I checked, the place I mention is still up and operating. They are very forward hence my reluctance to post the info outright.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

The Big Ben
04-11-04, 11:15
One of the articles (Itiner Han's post) mentions Showplace in Dover getting caught. I was there Saturday night... barely-there bamboo curtains are now on the doorway to each LD booth. I believe having a "regular" girl helps, but it's going to be rough for awhile, I sampled many girls last night BEFORE I knew about the bust. I shouldn't have, for the time being, mileage is low.

Hue G. Rection
04-15-04, 23:40
Stopped by my Dover AMP again. This time the girl was a little older and on the skinnier side. I prefer to have some hips and tits. Not big girls, but shapely. Anyway, took the 1/2 hour and had the usual services. This place if nothing else, is consistent.

Again, anyone looking for particulars should PM me. I have provided several people with the 411 and details but have yet to receive any info back or seen any posts on their experience.

Please be cognisent when posting not to give out too much info as to ruin a good thing. I would like this place to last at least a little while.

Question for all:

Anyone ever thought of turning in to LE your favorite place, just to keep you from going back and blowing all your money?

I have had the thought, but then said to myself - Self, the good places are too few and far between. Glad I let myself do the thinking.

Happy Mongering and keep it safe.

Doctor Steve
04-19-04, 23:32
Ben,

Sorry to hear about Showplace. Even sorrier I never made it out. Maybe one day things will return back to normal so to speak. Meanwhile, there's still Harry-O's. Anyways, lemme know if you've found any other diamonds in the rough. I had a couple of very nice visits at Rah Rah's in Orange, but the place isn't for everyone. If anybody wants info, feel free to ask. I'm here to help.

Hue G. Rection
04-21-04, 22:49
Visited Mickey Dee's this evening around 6:00. The usual crowd was there as were the usual dancers. A tall samoan looking girl, Thays (blond brazillian about 40), some other strange ones, and a blond with what looked like baseballs as implants. She said she was from Uraguay but I didn't catch her name. She's there all the time - straigh blonde hair with bangs, baseball implants, tatoos (front and back) across the belly and lower back. For the first time I noticed she has a scar that runs from her neck to her lower chest as if she had open heart surgury. Hard to see in the dark but easy to see in the back room.

Anyway, went to the back and had bbj then doggie (covered of course) all for the low price of $50. Doggie was good, the only problem was as I started hammering it, I got the rank box smell. I was able to finish but she needs to clean that thang!!!! Went home and washed up and still have a hard time getting out the stank rank box smell. Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for.

This is the second rank box I have had there. Thays seems to be one of the only clean ones. But then I guess if you are taking the pole all day without the ability to shower, this can happen.

Stay Safe, Play Safe, and Happy Mongering.

Hue G. Rection
04-21-04, 22:55
Did the Paterson stroll Monday Night about 11:30 PM along the usual Ellison, Rosa Parks area. Saw a few out, mostly fuggly ugly ones that you wouldn't touch even in an hour of despiration. I did see two however, one was a short young wsw who was carrying a large purse, I have seen her before but never partook of her offerings. She looks about 20yo. The other I saw seemed a little odd, lsw with her hair up, a super short skirt, shirt unzipped most of the way revealing an impressive rack, and a pair of timberland (or knock off) boots. She was strolling Ellison and being rather obvious. I thought it strange so I went around the block a few times. The 3rd time around there was a marked LE behind me although a ways back. It seemed as if they stopped to talk to the lsw, I kept going. I left the area and came back about 15 min later when LE was busy with something going on a few blocks away. I saw this lsw again, several people pulling over to talk to her but no takers. She always spoke to them with their passenger door open but her on the curb and not getting in. Could have been a sting.

Anyway, didn't see anything to my liking although there are plenty to be had in that area if you aren't too picky. At about 1:30 I called it a night.

I will try again another night. Anyone ever find anything west of Rosa Parks? Saw plenty of girls and guys hanging out but not sure if any were working.

Thanks

Hot To Cool
04-22-04, 09:35
HueG.Rection,

I'm glad you had a good time at MD's. The Uruguayan you're talking about is probably somewhat tanned and named Monica. The tall Samoan you mentioned was probably Angela, a Brazilian mulatto. Do any other MDers agree or disagree with these names?

Also, Hue, were there any other dancers there, possibly a petite blonde Brazilian, or a dark haired Brazilian with blue eyes?

Was Stella, a dark haired Brazilian with large gazongas, also there? I've also seen Stella, Angela, and the blue-eyed one at the Rah Rah's further south.

HotToCool

Hue G. Rection
04-22-04, 21:07
HTC,

There were other dancers there but nothing to speak of. I know the one you are talking about with the gozongas and she wasn't working that day, nor was the petite brazillian. The other dancers (if you call them that), one was a heavy set brazilian/russian (not sure) with a decent rack but extremely bottom heavy, the other was shaped like a pear and easily 55-60.

I have seen all walks of life there but only tasted the fruits a few times. I have gotten digits and hooked up outside the club with a few of the better looking ones. There was another blonde there that wears a star around her neck but I believe she went back to her country for a month. I was offered a 2'fer party with her and her friend outside the place but didn't get a chance before she left.

The one from Uruguay lives in Newark with 2 other girls. She asked me if I wanted to party with them. I was thinking about it until that stank. I was able to deal with it on one but I don't think I could handle the triple stank. If I decide to do it, I will post for all to read.

Stay Safe

Hue G. Rection
04-26-04, 21:23
What happened to this board? I feel like it has turned into a diary for my memoirs. Don't see much of anything new yet things are still alive and well in P-town.

In addition, more than 10 mongers have PM'd for the info on my AMP spot yet not one report back. I have been there twice since.

Let's get this board going again.

NJ Tang Guy
04-27-04, 18:27
HueG,

I guess people are scared of P-town right now. Hopefully things will pick up.

Hue G. Rection
04-27-04, 23:00
Well guys, been back to my AMP again in Dover. This time saw a girl named Sissy. She said her real name is Kim but they know her there as Sissy if you are looking for her.

My guess was about 35-40yo Korean but with great body and willing to use it. She was a little older than the typical girls I have seen there but it was still worth it. Her only downside was she was a little "cockeyed", no joke. When you look at her eyes, one is a little lazy and/or tends to wander. Maybe someone blew a load in her eye, who knows. Anyway, Started out with an awsome professional massage which I reciprocated. Then down to business, started at the Howard Johnson, followed by the Bobby Jones under an umbrella, ending with a great but controlled Freak Show. All for the low low price of 40 house, plus an additional 80 for the show. The later you go in the evening the better.

Again, I am concerned about thier openess and forwardness so I am not sure how long the place will last. Hard to find the good ones and they don't usually last.

Play safe. Stay safe. And Happy Mongering to all.

Doc Simp
05-02-04, 12:41
Hello all,

I though I would share my experience in Paterson with the board. I have been around for a while but I don't tend to post a lot.

That being said, I will share with you my experience. In reading my reviews please keep in mind that my endgame is carnal knowledge either in the club, or setting something up for later, so you will notice a negative tone from me as regards any club that is mainstream. For me the fun is hunting for talent in strip clubs, for several reasons. A working girl in a club will have better rates than a pro on average, will stay longer, and you know what you are getting into for the most part.

Stilletos, in Carlstadt: A driver told me about this place. It is right around the back end of Giants stadium, drove over and checked it out. I did not go in, and I did not because its been my experience that any club that has valet parking, is shall we say...boring. If you dont want to use the parking valet you have to park across the main street at a gas station and then run across the street to the club hopping a concrete barrier wall in the process.

Cabaret, Paterson: This place I frequent when in Jersey. First thing is first, the dollar parade in here is fast and furious. These girls will bring out the asshole in you. I mean if you are not very stern they will bleed you quickly. There are probably 3 women here that either because of age, or waistline have no business taking off any clothes. In fact they should be looking to put on as many clothes as possible. There are also however some gems. I have had two BBBJs while sitting right at the bar. I have had a couple of propositions from a couple of the chicas here. BTW, all the girls here are from DR with the exception of one from Argentina, and one from PR. If you find the right girls they will pull out mr Johnson, and one even tried to give me a taste of bareback, but I came to my senses right about that time.

Guys Le Vie, Paterson: I hate this place, the most boring of the boring. There is this old, I mean old as dirt Chica that shows up and harasses the shit out of you in between the russians with the bad attitudes and no rhythm bugging you for dollars. I have seen no evidence of any real fun here, but it could exist.

Moonlight, Paterson: Decent enough club, once everyone knows you there is a bit more attention given. At this point I have been there long enough or enough times I am guaranteed a hand tug. I have gotten 2 or 3 phone numbers there, and one of the girls I know works for a massage parlor. The girls are for the most part either brazilian or dominican. With a sprinkle from Uruguay, and Colombia.

Johnny a hitching post, Paterson: This one is only 1000 feet from Hi-Beams, checked this place out for the first time on Friday the 30th. Place was dead. 5 guys and one dancer.

Hi-Beams, Paterson: little to no mileage, also checked out on Friday and at the end of the night just as I was laying the groundwork for some afterhours action a fight broke out with the girls and they sent everyone out of the club. They have a lapdance area, however I am not for in club lapdancing at a club like this as they seem to have aspirations of being a high end spot, which is generally not good fishing grounds for anything really fun. Nice mix of spanish and black females, with one or two white girls thrown in for effect.

Tropicana Palace, Paterson: Cheap place, little to no evident mileage. Nice mix of brazilians and spanish women. No evidence of a lapdance area, but if I am wrong someone please let me know.

5th ave, Paterson: This place has the real feel of a local bar, where only the locals have fun, if anyone. older dominicans are the catch of the day here. a smattering of brazilians.

Shakers, Carlstadt: I can sum this club up in one phrase, "Its a poor low budget imitation of a Gold Club" with all the rules you would expect from one. The girls act like its a crime to show a lil Nip.

Babydolls, Paterson: Not to my liking at all. 90% these girls are way past their prime.

Little Dick
05-03-04, 20:50
Doc simp,

That's a lot of information you've provided, but it seems to be missing a time frame. Perhaps you would be kind enough to give us some detail as to the last time you had sex with a woman you found at any of the places you listed and where you met her and where you went to consummate the deed. I'm always looking for a good, safe, reasonably priced hotel/motel. Thanks.

As I'm sure you know, these Paterson clubs are constantly changing and it is often difficult to repete an experience from one week to the next.

AsianLvr
05-04-04, 06:42
Originally by Doc Simp on 5/5/04

Johnny a hitching post, Paterson: This one is only 1000 feet from Hi-Beams, checked this place out for the first time on Friday the 30th. Place was dead. 5 guys and one dancer.When did Johnny A's move?

Rock on, rock hard!

Ken

Snapperhead
05-04-04, 16:43
New guy on the boards here. Thanks to all of you for the great info.

Hugh,

I tracked down Sissy in Dover last week on your recommendation. She's all that and then some! Looked pretty good for 35-40. One tip to anyone that goes to see her, though. She's a religious freak! Seriously, I had trouble staying focused with all that "holy ghost" talk going on. Luckily she shut up long enough for me to complete my mission.

Also, she's new there (2 wks or so) and the place has only been open for two months according to her. So when they ask if you've been there before be honest. It probably won't matter anyway.

Good Luck.

Wooly
05-04-04, 20:41
AsianLvr quote:

"When did Johnny A's move?"

Maybe Hi-Beams moved ! LOL !
Actually that was the least inaccurate part of the report. Consider the source.

Hue G. Rection
05-04-04, 22:22
Snapper Head,

Glad you enjoyed. First report I have seen on this place that was not my own. Several people have requested the info so I was glad you were able to partake of the fruits.

Many happy more.

Doc Simp
05-04-04, 23:31
Asian,

As I recall from memory, if you walk straight out of the door from hi-beams and keep going there is a club on your left side about 1000 feet down. I could be mistaken on the name. Whatever it was it was empty as a bottle of Johnny Walker in a room full of alcoholics

Wooly, I wont even dignify the comment as it's worthless banter as far as I am concerned. signed, we have had enough from the peanut gallery

Little,

The timeframe is actually quite recent and regular in this case every other week. I am in the area on business so some of these are the spots I hit on my "rounds" I actually set all of em up in the GPS in my truck and managed to hit em all on thursday and friday with the exception of Guys. My experiences in that place have been terrible, as I seem to be a magnet for the old drunk chica.

On some of these places I may have a bit of an advantage because as the chicas keep telling me "you look dominican" whatever the hell a dominican male looks like. Stilletos, shakers, tropicana, and 5th ave, this past week was the first time I had gone so maybe they are better or worse other times.

Little Dick
05-05-04, 07:51
Doc,

You seem to have misunderstood the question. I don't care when you drove past the places you claim. I asked when and where you got laid. There are many sites on the net for reviewing strip clubs. The World Sex Guide is not one of them. This site is dedicated to 'finding women and getting laid'.

I am interested in 'finding women and getting laid'. I had assumed that is what you meant by 'carnal knowledge', but it now appears that my assumption was wrong. Do you consider getting a hand-job by an old fat fugly at Cabret as carnal knowledge?
You may notice that other posters report on women. You report only on clubs. The comments you reported belong on one of the strip club review sites.

Rebrobate218
05-05-04, 19:57
Doc, that was a very interesting report. It made very good reading however, I did seem to experience a kind of Deja Vu. Kind of like I'd read this before. I was most curious about the Moonlight. I haven't been in a long while but the last time I was there getting anything other than a lap dance or a grinding was almost impossible. Have things changed lately. In the old days you got a HJ over you pant's. Last time I was there hands did not to crotch. Let me know.

You have a sigular familiarity about you!

Hue G. Rection
05-05-04, 22:01
Rebrobate,

I was at moonlight last week. Things aren't what they used to be there but you can still get a tug. There was a skinny foreign chick (couldn't understand her name) who looked good from afar but far from good. Nice rack that she liked to show off. I was sitting at the seat closest to the girl's changing room by the stage but then moved to next to the jukebox for the tug. I remember the days there when you could get just about anything there and at Guys. I once had a bbbj from a girl at guys that I see now and again at Marcet Cafe. Her name slips my mind, when I remember I will drop you a note.

Mickey Dees is still the place to go if you are looking for the full service. As you probably know YMMV and the girls (women) range from 1-6 with rarely anything better. But what do you expect for a cheap lay? Mickey Dees is a lock every time.

If it is asians you prefer and don't mind driving 20 min from P-town, you can check out my favorite asian spa in Dover. They are open until Midnight and have better than average asians. For more detailed info PM me. I would rather not post the info to ruin a good thing.

Stay Safe

Doc Simp
05-06-04, 01:02
Little Dingaling,

A few things, first off if you want hotel information, my moniker is "docsimp" not "expedia.com" I dont need hotels, short time or otherwise because when I am in jersey its for business so I already have a hotel. I set things up for later for the most part, not in the club.

I will show you where the bathroom is, what I will not do is wipe your ass for you. As to what WSG is, if you ask 5 people you will get 5 different answers, so stop dictating to me what I can and cannot post, your time would be better spent doing something more valuable like exploring for yourself, rather than waiting for someone to tell you exactly, how, where, and why they got their dick wet.

Have I had "carnal" knowledge with girls in the club? (sounds so terribly legal), most certainly in fact once in the parking lot at O dark thirty in the morning. Have I had it with one of the girls after taking them out on an off night, yes, guilty as charged.

Here is a tip, all of our time yours included is better spent if you devote more time to posting reviews of your own, rather than critiquing those of others, and cheerleading those within what looks to be your very small inner circle of trust.

Doc Simp
05-06-04, 01:15
Re,

We may have run across each other on different boards, I was on UG under a different moniker so you may have caught an older post of mine there. I dont post as much because frankly its a pain in the arse to post something you think is or could be informational to the adventurous sort and find yourself defending ones own preferences. I generally post more on the international stuff on some other boards, as its generally a lot more interesting.

That being said what I found was that things are often looser in some of these places than one may think, for instance the BBBJ experience I had at Cab was the result of one chica tryin to piss of another. Same thing happened at the moon with a brazilian on the birthday of another chica I ran upon one minute they are arguing the next minute shes got my johnson out and is rubbing against the outside of the cooty, all because she knew me and the other one usually sit and chew the fat. Odds get better for ya the emptier the club gets. Most of em however even if they wont let ya get away with much in the club are more than forthcoming with a phone number, then in the club or out is a moot point. The thing I have going for me is that apparently a few of these chics has mistaken me for being dominican, and of course I play the role.

Little Dick
05-06-04, 12:39
Doctor Pepper,

I'm sorry I offended by asking for information. You have made it perfectly clear to everyone here that you have no information. The stale useless babble that you present can be found all over the internet. Furthermore you nasty insolent attitude had been overly exhibited on this board months ago by a similar pretended who has been banned. I suggest you alter your arguementative style least you suffer the same fate.

Henceforth I, and most others will simply ignore you.

Rebrobate218
05-06-04, 20:54
Doc you have got to tell me what is going on in the Moonlight. I admit I have not been back in this club since late January. How did you put Billy Joel on the jukebox in this place. Mary and Pattie are really cool when they are sticking out their tits for a tip after each beer they pour but I've never seen them let anyone get away with a whole lot. The few extras I've gotten was because the place was so packed and they were so overwhelmed at the bar that they couldn't see. How did you pull this off in a small, usually packed bar? Who was the girl and did you meet here later for some fun? For you to do that their - you are the Man.

You are talking about the Moonlight right??

Wooly
05-06-04, 21:48
Hey, What has become of J Burb and his excellent reports ?

AsianLvr
05-07-04, 06:41
I hit the lottery and will be buying a few rounds at the National tonight. Let's see what comes out of the woodwork.

Gypsy
05-07-04, 08:56
I think J Burb's camera broke after the last picture he attached.
Please, Please J. Burb more reports and pictures Please, SOON.

Luv DeSlutz
05-07-04, 09:37
This board has suddenly come alive. Its good to see some new blood and the return of the venerable buffalo bill. I wish that the streetwalker scene would share in the rebirth.
I had long foesaken the Paterson streets in favor of the much less skankier avenues of Newark. In springtime however, I tend to return to harvest the new crop. This spring they ain't there. I know the usual Broadway and Market St project areas. Same old ugly crackheads. No yunggin's. Does anyone know if the may be on a new stroll?

Thanks

NJ Tang Guy
05-07-04, 17:29
Luv,

With the new law that went into effect on Feb, action is harder to find. From what I hear, you can find it, you just hae to look. Search back to March / April in this section, if I recall, some areas were mentioned.

Stay Safe

OneEye
05-07-04, 17:48
Hey all.
Has anyone used this service?
http://daydreamsnj.com/

They advertise on CL all the time, been curious.
Just wabt to know if any of you guys know the experience.

If so pleae post it here. Thanks.

BTW been to Vic's Go-Go, went at 7:30 place was closing up at 8:00 p.m. W.T.F.? Anyway's, hooked up with a "dancer" for a little BJ action, Shes was the worst. no GFE at all, kept askin,"you commin?" after the 3rd time i zipped up and told her to hit the road. No satasifaction.

Wooly
05-08-04, 09:52
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." ....... Billy Shakes

TekWrek
05-09-04, 23:25
One Eye,

I have used NJ Exotics which is now more or less Daydreams. I had no issues, the girls were liberal and nice. I have even been to their parties in the past.

I am using a wait and see on the new version since there seems to be a war of words between them and some other organizations going on leading to some bad reviews that may or may not be on the up and up.

Plenty of competition going on in the area. Too much supply and too little demand. You would think the prices would come down.

J Burb
05-13-04, 00:39
Hey guys
I'm still in game, just not in P-town lately. I was hoping to start trying a few of the areas strip clubs as an alternative to hookers there, but just cant seem to drive through that place without getting sidetracked by the SW scene. Besides, unless theres something else resonably close to the cost/sleaze ratio of Mickey Dees, not many other tit bars will cut it for me. Any recommendations? Paterson is still not out of the question however. As for those who were hoping for some visual goods from me, you can find a pic of my latest hit in the Yonkers section posted on 5/12/04. Enjoy.

J Burb

Doctor Steve
05-24-04, 01:18
Burb,

Nothing else in P-Town that meets your standards. I have been going to a dump in Orange called Rah Rah's, which I find rather charming. The place is a sleaze dream. You get a GUARANTEED 23 dollar hand jobs...and a lot of the girls are regulars at MD's, but they are kinda old and I don't think any more substantial action is available. But then again, I've never tried. I have been offered take out several times; but that ain't my gig.

By the way, I live in Yonkers. where are the hot spots. Send me a P.M. if you like.

Happy mongering - the Doctor

Hue G. Rection
05-26-04, 00:11
Not sure why but I stopped by Cabaret tonight (Tues.) and it was pretty quiet. It must have been a fluke night because the dancers were not all completely fat, ancient, and ugly. There actually was a few decent ones so it must have been a fluke.

Had some drinks with a skinny blonde latina named Anna - no boobs but great ass. Anyway, liked to DFK at the bar which I thought was strange as I am not too keen on that from a bar girl. She sat with me for a bit drinking Tequila and she was grinding on my hand. She then pulled aside her bottoms and allowed me to play a little. As I was working between the lips and found the hole, she adjusted and forced my digits inside her. We continued like that for a few until she had to dance again. It was getting late so I decided to take off when she went to dance. She wanted me to come back and I thought about it but the smell of my fingers woke up my big head and I chose not to go back.

Maybe next time.

Rebrobate218
05-26-04, 19:39
Does anyone recommend any daytime bars in Paterson. Most of what I know doesn't open until 9.

Hue G. Rection
05-26-04, 21:06
Mickey Dee's opens at 3:00 PM

Marcet Cafe opens at 2:30 PM

I believe the Doctors Cave and Slappys open for lunch, open around 12:00 PM.

Hope that helps.

Low Qui
05-26-04, 21:47
Rebro,

I think National is open during the days (unconfirmed by me.) Marcet though is open; I've been in there at 2-3pm before.

Lo

NJ Tang Guy
05-27-04, 23:30
Hue,

Slappy's opens at 4PM Monday thru Friday and at 8 on Saturday, unless Jimmy has recently changed it.

J Burb
05-28-04, 23:07
Was in P-town earlier this week around 2:30 p.m. on the hunt. Was a bad time to monger as school was letting out and there were busses and kids everywhere but I still managed to spot a few ho's out on the stroll. Stopped at Mickey Dee's around 3:30 to kill some time before dark but after about an hour worth of heavy groping I was primed to go.

Did'nt have to go far. On my way out there was a few black girls huddled in the back of the parking lot (smoking something) so I hung for a while untill being noticed. Two of them came over and tryed to hit me up for a few bucks but I held out and just chatted for a while to see what they were about. I finally convinced one of them to let me feel her up for the 2 bucks I still had in my hand while the other one got insulted and walked away telling me I couldnt touch her for less than $25. Thats when I knew they they were both hoes and boy was the girl with the cocky attitude pissed when I gave her friend a ride instead! Sorry no pics, she was camera shy. Tall, thin, mellow, early 30s I'd guess, wore her hair up and was okay looking but had fucked up teeth. I know you boys know the rest of the story. Carefull though the girl was a thief and stole a small insignificant item from my vehicle that I didnt notice till later. No suprise, most hoes will try to steal something if you fail to clean out your car before mongering. I'm just glad it was'nt worth anything.

By the way my inquiry of area bars was not seeking a full service establihment. I'm too cheap about pussy to even pay Mickey Dee prices knowing what can be had for at least 2/3 less out on the street. I just like a hands on type place where you can do a lot of groping for the least amount of money as an aphrodisiac before going elsewhere.

J Burb

Boy In Bubble
05-30-04, 08:54
What time does Mickey Dee's open? More importantly, what time do the ladies get there? I am restricted to hobbying in the daytime.

Is there a backroom for activities?

Ricky Raccoon
05-30-04, 14:08
Hello all,

Last weekend was up visiting some friends at my old stomping ground - good ol' P-town: the town of the .10 BBBJCIM and $15-.20 FS. Even .30 for 1/2 and 1/2. I'm not good with names, so forgive me. The ladies are out all the times, especially the fugly ones. At about 11am ran into a chick by the pseudo name of michelle, BSW. Got a great BBBJCIM from her, in her mid 30's. Face and body was a 3 at best. No rush, and allowed me to play with the pie. All and all, .15 for the deed. Later on, I ran into a regular at about 11pm. Short BSW, light skinned, about 4'9", pirky tits. She is also in her mid 30's. I picked her up and went to a secure location. I gave her .20; the same amount I used to give her 7 years ago. I guess inflation hasn't caught up with her. Anyway, she said "...let me start to get you hard..." I got a great BBBJ, was about to cum, but I pulled her off. During the BBBJ, I had my hand in the pie. We proceeded to do the deed. I inserted the tool and began to plow the highway. Again no rush. Went from missionary to doggy. Let me tell you, for a 30+ yr old, the butt was really tight, and the tits pirky. Went back to missionary. She said I can cum on her, so I pulled off the hat and came on her stomach and tits. She told me she doesn't come out that often, she is trying to leave the street. I'm glad she was out when I was out.
Also, be aware of the TV's: they are out in full force. Just remember, they are chicks with dicks. Not good. The rule in my car is to expose the clam while I drive. I touch nothing. I don't want to find my hand on a dick that's not mine. If anyone disagrees, let me know.

Ricky

J Burb
06-01-04, 01:09
Bubble Boy,
Mickey Dee's opens at 3pm, girls go on duty immediately, and it has a private back room rentable from the bar for $20 (activity fees extra of coarse). NOTE: The girls I found were locals hanging in the parking lot and unaffiliated with the bar.

J Burb

Cowboy Fan
06-09-04, 17:55
Jackpot in P-town.

Drove around for an hour today at lunch time. Lots of cops, saw some SW’s in areas that I would not pickup as they were hot. I would park two blocks away hoping they would see my car and walk over.

Anyway, after some bullshit, spotting undercover LE and actually saw a drug bust on Broadway, I made my way up Broadway toward the rainbow. From around the corner of the labor dept. comes a real young, tall slender ½ black, ½ German, (so she says) 26 years old. Really pretty, from Bergen county, now homeless. This chick had a gorgeous face, friendly, I can’t wait to see her again. She showed me pictures of her 5 years ago, she could have been a model.

Anyway, we went to hotel and she gave me a real slow 1 plus hour blow job. Keeping me on edge, playing with my cock, licking, sucking balls. She was just into it, kept asking what else I wanted, how, it was great.

No phone, on contact info, but I gave her my phone, hopefully she calls.

I will keep you posted.

Luv DeSlutz
06-09-04, 18:16
Coyboy Fan,

Thanks for the report. I seen her too, but didn't think she was a working girl. I don't like to annoy the civilians. I find a few along Madison, but nothing like this gal.

Cowboy Fan
06-14-04, 08:09
I met the girl again, she called Friday as scheduled, but it was too late and I had made plans. I told her to call me on Sunday, early, and she did. We hooked up and spent some time in a hotel. The girl is really nice and just awesome in the old sack. I’d like to bring her home and send her to re-hab. Then she can get her shit together, meet some new guy and leave me in the dust LOL.

If this girl put 15 lbs back on, she could dress up and turn every head walking though the nicest club, my opinion, but then I think if lost weight, I would do the same, yeah right.

Hue G. Rection
06-14-04, 12:13
Cruised P-town last night (Sunday) and there were a few out but heavy LE presence, with 2 sitting in the Walgreens parking lot by the drive-thru side with a good view of the side street. There was a hot bsw walking along market near the gas station, wearing a white button down shirt and jeans, definitely working but would not walk to the side streets. With the heavy LE I was hoping she would move to the side streets to be picked up but no go. Continued on and headed towards Ellison. At 16th street their was a cute tall thin blonde but she was strung out big time, stumbling and twitching, must have been looking for a fix. I passed her up several times hoping for something better. Cruised over to Ellison and made the right and left down the usual stroll. Saw this smokin' chick standing in between 2 cars. I had seen her before but never picked her up. Saw several people stop to talk and then drive on. Usually when you see something too good to be true in P-town it usually is. Turns out she is a he/she (tranny). Damn, great rack and nice ass but is hanging inches so no thanks. Cruised back over towards madison/market and saw the twitcher again, kept going. Made left on Market and 1st left. Saw a super hot latina but she jumped in the car in front of me. Saw 3 others on that street - a short round wsw, a skinny wsw, and an older wsw with blonde curly hair. None were to my liking so I decided to call it a night. It was about 1:30 AM.

Maybe next time.

J Burb
06-15-04, 13:57
BEWARE OF TRANNIES: Was in P-town yesterday around 5pm. Spotted several hoes out on the stroll but one in particular looked a bit suspicious. Circled the block for a closer look and I'm 99.9% sure it was a guy. A medium hight, thin, dark complected latino with long dirty blond curly hair about half way up Market st. This one was obvious to me but could have fooled some. Although I doubt they're in abundance in this area, I have spotted a few others in P-town over the past couple of years.

Some Advice: Most of the more convincing tranny SW's Ive ever seen have been mostly latino and occasionally black because certian physical attributes just help them pull the look off better (The white ones usually look obvious & horrindus). Limited english and/or a heavy accent may only add to the confusion and can be an intentional part of thier game. I've also noticed trannies will often dress and look nicer than regular SW's. Of course we all know about husky voices and an adams apple.

A further filter for me is having a preference for a thick curvy figure and big tits. This is an indication of better health to me anyway, but it helps filter out trannies because most cant achieve that look without hormones and/or surgical enhancement and anyone on the street generally lacks the capital to do this. Next, I always feel a SW up first before any money is exchanged even if its just for a BJ. If they wont let you grope it, there may be a problem.

This all may seem obvious, but I've mistakenly picked up two trannies in the Tri State area in the past and almost a third. I was luckily able to decline thier service and politely drop them off without incident or monitary loss, but one was a close enough call that if didnt get a handfull of nutsack first, she/he may have gotten my money.

J Burb

J Burb
06-18-04, 15:45
For the first time I recently previewed the back room of Mickey Dee's. As luck would have it, a buddy would pay my way for showing him the ropes. No suprises, the cost and service was everything I had expected and ever read about. I really appriciated there didnt seem to be a strict time limit, but there was eventually a knock at the door after about 20 min (probably from the next couple waiting). I was finishing up anyway. I also really dug the waist high slop sink and soap despencer since I'm a germ freak about this sort of thing.

Strangely enough, as fun as it was, overall it was just okay. Something seemed to be missing and it became clear as a bell on the way home as I drove the loop one last time spotting several prospects. It seems I'm hooked on the hunt and nothing really compares with the adrenaline rush of finding and landing SW's, not even a free ticket at Mickey Dee's. Go figure. Back to the street I guess.

By the way, what the hell happened to this board? Its mid summer and barely any Paterson street reports. Theres plenty of pussy still out there guys and somebodys obviously paying them! Realistically I dont believe theres ever been a step up in enforcement, just a publisized policy change if you ever get busted. That being said, a careful and educated WSG member who still play the game right should never get busted. The burdon of evidence to make an arrest is still the same.

J Burb

Hue G. Rection
06-18-04, 18:31
Burb,

I agree but I guess I am very picky when it comes to street action. I am always looking for the 7,8,9 and don't really want to settle for the 2,3,4. I was really disappointed that the hot one I saw was a tranny but that is the way it goes. I will continue to hunt but haven't had great success.

As for Mickey Dee's, have sampled the back several times and it as at least consistent; you can also find the occasional diamond in the rough so to speak. I have been approached by locals in the parking lot for some action but have not accepted as it was on my way into the club and they were not there on my way out. There was one - 35ish wsw with overalls, blue shirt, and a nice rack who approached me on my way in, next time I will take her up on her offer instead of heading into the club. Great hindsight, haven't seen her since.

Hue out.

Cowboy Fan
06-19-04, 10:12
Burb,
Burb, your right, but I’m still extra careful and have driven P-town probably 10 times over the past months and only picked sw’s up twice. It’s not the setup or sting I’m concerned about, it’s the game of chance that she’ll be getting in my car as a cop turns the corner. Let’s face it, the cops know who the girls are and they’ve probably seen some of our cars.

Facts are that over my years of hobbying I’ve had quite a few close chances that way. With the penalties turned up, it’s sometimes not worth it.

I try and draw the woman a few blocks in from the known areas, but again, it’s a game of Russian roulette,

My opinions

OneEye
06-20-04, 09:08
Hey all, Well ive doing Incall's lately. Not wanting to get busted trolling the SW's nin P-town.
Ive been hittng up C.L. and have been having luck with it.
In fact im suppsoed to caLL a girl later today for a foot worship
trip. will let you know how that goes, i am bringing my camera to that one, so if pull off some good pics ill post em here.

J-burb...I cant believe your Trolling P-town still, You havent been scared off the streets like me? Has anyone had thier car impounded for pickiin up a SW? or are LE saving all that for Combination Drung bust & Prostutiion bust so they have a better case??

Would like to hear about that if anyone knows.

Later all

Ricky Raccoon
06-20-04, 18:14
J Burb,

As for the P-town board, I do not know what's going on. I now live in DC, and I visit friends about once per month. When I'm there, I take my normal stroll. I then post my reports. The times I find women, I don't have my camera with me. I'm due to visit my friends, so I plan to visit soon. My mongering routes remain the same; I've been at the game since '98. I have to ask you in a PM your routes; much has changed since I moved. I remember the days when you can find SW in the 7+ range....they were a dime a dozen. And the prices were a dream: .10 to .20 for BBBJ, .15-.30 for FS, .15 - .40 for 1/2 and 1/2. Now, the beautiful ones are so hard to find. They are around, but so difficult. What happened?

To all,

Also, I would like to thank Mayor Torres for repainting the LE cars to red white and blue. Now, they can be spotted again. Remember when Mayor Barnes had them painted all black? I immediately put a halt on mongering; I couldn’t see those cars until they were right up on me. I was a nightmare. P-town PD are not too swift; the ULE ladies discuss money from the car window. If you take the time to loop around and look all around the vicinity, you will find ULE in their vehicles. It's like a flashing beacon, so obvious. The REAL SW will get in the car immediately, fearing the LE’s patrol.

I would suggest learning the streets, which are one way, where you can and cannot turn. Also, stay away from the projects, at all costs. You will get busted, since LE is big on drug busts. Prostitution is secondary. Also, where there is an ambulance, there is LE in the vicinity. A neat trick that I had was the use of a scanner. When there was a shooting, I would immediately hit the road. All LE would flock the area, leaving the streets empty. I haven't used that trick in a while.
Becareful using residential areas and commercial areas to do "the deed". The owners are looking. Also, get out and walk. When you spot a SW, get out and walk. Park somewhere, walk toward her, but walk like you are going somewhere else and talk to her. Look around for LE while you are walking, then make arrangements. Then walk back to your car. Open the door for her like a gentleman. Also, find yourself a good “dirty deed” spot BEFORE you pick up a SW. It helps. When I get to P-town again, I will post, and try to get pics up.

Ricky

J Burb
06-22-04, 02:17
Well, good to see some familiar names still following this thread at least. In all honesty, P-town is no longer my area of choice either and I no longer make special trips there just to look for SW's, but when in NNJ I still can't resist driving through just to see what I might dig up.

HueG,
I'm pretty sure I saw the same overalls chick in the parking lot last Friday at Mickey Dees so it appears she may occasionally lurk there. This week I also saw the same couple of crack head black girls in the back of the parking lot ducking between some cars doing thier thing. Not sure if I'd mess with them again because I wasnt much impressed the first time but it sure as hell was cheaper than walking in Mickey Dees.

Ricky R,
You may still get em just as cheap. My preference of 1/2 & 1/2 has never cost me more than 30 in P-town but I more often get away with a "take it or leave it" offer of only 20. The scanner is a great idea, I've been considering getting one for a while as well as a GPS reciever. Just slap those two items in a windowless van and any average john can become "ULTRA MONGER". I've used your same trick, I just have to rely on the low tech way of seeing several patrol cars rushing to some scene instead of hearing about it on a scanner. Sounds like you know what time it is out there. As for hot streets, I doubtfully can give you much more than what you probably already know. Major streets like Market, Madison, 18th, and Broadway still seem relevent as well as thier numurous side and parallell streets.

J Burb

Hue G. Rection
06-22-04, 10:41
JBurb -

Ever find anything on the other side of Rosa Parks? Last week I took the trip down 18th and made the right one block past the stop sign (at the traffic light). Crossed RP and headed down a few blocks before turning right. Several younger girls and guys hanging out but couldn't tell if any were working. Was hoping some were though, damn. Any luck finding anything on that side of RP?

I will be back at MD and will see if I can find the overalls in the parking lot. If so I will try her out and take one for the team.

NJ Tang Guy
06-22-04, 19:11
As far as the scanner goes, not bad, however, watch out. If you are stopped and the scanner is found, LE will question it. If they can "prove" somehow that you are using it to track LE activity to elude them to commit a "crime" (which this sport is in NJ), you can be charged for the use of it.

J Burb
06-23-04, 13:02
Thanks for the tip Tang Guy.

HueG, Rosa Parks is broken up spanning about 7 blocks between Broadway and Market so Im not exactly sure what street you were on but do know the general area. I'm not aware of anything significant beyond Carroll but do know its always possible to catch a "hoe in route" just about anywhere in P-town. As a rule of thumb, I'd say the closer you are to Broadway or any street that connects directly to it, the more likely you'll be to run across something.

The entire section on the opposite side of Broadway on the other hand, is a different story. Theres much more consistant action there but its also heavily drug infested and the street scene gets tense. Most of what you'll find will be strung out, hardcore BSW's, but you can occasionally make a reasonable find if your patient, can tolerate the area, and like the sistas. Just dont break down.

J Burb

Ricky Raccoon
06-23-04, 21:06
Tang,

When I used my scanner, I had a route planned out, using a map of the city. I would hear the address at the house, then leave immediately. LE tend to stay at the scene for long periods of time, usually 20-30 mins minimum. That gives you enough time to leave, find some warm pie, and leave the area.

The key is to know the area very well. Know your streets, one way streets, traffic lights, where traffic is. I knew a friend who used to drive behind an ambulance, much like walking behind Moses as he parted the Red Sea. He got from one side to another in 8 mins, which is impossible. Well, I'm now a believer, because he did it once with me in the car.

Defiantely do not keep a scanner in the car; I had mine connected in the trunk with a toggle switch under the ash tray that killed the power. The audio came thru the car speakers (my best friend is an electronic guru car install genius).

All these things, along with this forum, are geared to give you, actually us, an upper hand. Let's learn from eachother. I value everyone's opinion and take into consideration everyone's advice. Be safe all.

Ricky

Hue G. Rection
06-23-04, 21:51
Jburb,

Thanks for the heads up. The best way to get to the area I am referring to would be to head down market (west) and make a right on Madison. Go 1 block past the Walgreens (on left) and that next light should be rosa parks. If you make the left at that light and head towards Rainbow Motel, I would be referring to the streets that are on the right hand side for the next several blocks including the streets that run parallel to you and behind the Rainbow. Is this the same area you were referring to?

Cowboy Fan
06-23-04, 22:02
That entire strip of Rosa parks ave is a haven for drugs, especially that area around carol street. One does not have to read the paper often to know that area from keen to Van houten of Rosa parks is a shooting gallery.

The po-po have set up a satellite station off Rosa parks. Stay away.

The sad part is when all is dry, their is always a ton of girls there, but they are looking for $10.00 to score a dime. Believe me, when the “loop” was dry and the little cowboy needed a ride, you could always get a ho there, but it’s dangerous.

My .02

As I say, to those that know me, I know P-town.

Hue G. Rection
06-24-04, 08:40
Did the P-town stroll last night around 12:30. Some heavy LE action on Rosa near the BP with tons of youths out and police managing the crowd. Not sure what went down but couldn't tell if an event let out, a riot was breaking up, or what. LE was everywhere. The plus was that they were not on the stroll as they were pre-occupied.

Spotted a cutie near 18th and Rosa that was wearing a denim jacket over a pink/white short sundress. definitely working. She turned the corner up 18th so I made the right and went around the block to make sure all was clear. Someone in a older blue honda picked her up about 100ft in front of me. If that was anyone on this board. How was she? Continued around the stroll and saw a blonde that had to be TS or TV so kept going. Saw a cute young BSW with tight tan short skirt and black top so I made the circle around the block back towards her. I noticed LED turn the corner about 30 sec after I turned and the stayed behind me real slow so I didn't stop. Continued all the way down to market with LE behind me. They followed my every turn so I just kept going and headed home.

The SW were out but mostly crackheads and the one YSW got snatched out of my hands, the YBSW was nice but I guess the LE disturbance was over and they were back on the stroll - suddenly too hot. I will keep trying.

Stay safe.

Cowboy - the streets I referred to in an earlier post were Hamilton and Fair. I usually don't check street names as I know the stroll so I never bothered to look - last night I looked.

J Burb
06-24-04, 13:04
HueG,
The section I first referred to that I thought you were in was on the Walgreens side of Broadway where the most action has always been on Van Houten and its side streets that connect to Broadway but not much west of Carroll (except by White Castle maybe). Theres also not much south of Van Houten that I'm aware of with the exception of 18th and Madison that can both can have SW's all the way to Market.

The paralell streets behind the Rainbow was indeed the seedy area I was referring to with all the drugs and crackhoes but as Cowboy has further verified, its dangerous. I wouldnt pull over in the thick of things over there if you want to to avoid being hassled by the horde of dealers pushing thier product. (They'll try flagging you down anyway as you drive by). Instead its a bit safer to troll the outskirts on either end for a hoe astray from the masses should you even dare to venture into that section.

J Burb

NJ Tang Guy
06-24-04, 18:42
Ricky,

Love the way you hooked up the scanner. Used your noodle.

Careful Buyer
06-28-04, 21:16
I checked out Mickey Dee's about a month ago, and spent a few very enjoyable evenings there. First up was a tall blonde, I think her name was Michelle (not the French girl). She was the first and so far the best one I've met there. Lots of attention in the lap dance room, lots of energy and it was very satisfying.

I met the french Michelle a few weeks later. She was OK, decent body and face but somewhat mechanical and just went through the motions.

Way too much attention from the 50+ year olds the last time I was there. It was a real turnoff, but I may decide to return sometime in the future.

Very tempted by the street action, but I'm VERY afraid of the LE activity I've read about here.

Ed Rag
06-29-04, 09:06
I'm new as a member, been a lurker for a short while.

Does anyone know of any good AMP's (or sources for finding same) in the Fort Lee area?

I'm going to be there this weekend and was looking for some relaxation (no FS just some stress relief).

Thanks

NJ Tang Guy
07-05-04, 00:04
Hi all,

Friday 2 July saw tons of LE action in P-Town. I don't know if this was due to the fireworks, but when I went though, the fireworks were done for a good 4 hours. Not only local LE, but even a high presence of the Sheriffs Dept. Saturday was not as bad, but LE was still in force.

As far as the girls are concerned, found almost none on Friday. The ones I did see were regulars. Saturday night showed a little more action, but nothing to write home about.

I'm figuring the step up in LE is due to the holiday weekend, in any event keep your eyes open.

Take care and stay safe all.

Fish Face
07-07-04, 04:53
Long time reader-lurker, first post though.

I used to frequent 5th Ave. in P-town, but haven't been there
in quite a while. Has it changed at all? Do they still run a
"party" every so often? Are there any nights that are better than others there? I've heard there are some new "rules" in P-town which may have altered plans for mongering, etc.

I really enjoyed getting out for a while with my friends at 5th Ave. Can anyone recommend a similar type place in North Jersey area? I love those Brazilian girls. Miss them too. Is 5th Ave worth another shot?

Member #2989
07-07-04, 20:19
Hi everyone,

This is my first post after lurking for several months and even joining for a month or so. 5th Ave is about the same as it always was. When Shirly is there she tends to put a damper on the party but after she is gone things usually loosen up. I have been visiting all these clubs for years and all the information concerning 95% of them is all posted in this section so I'm not going to waste any time on that. I have made several trips lately and tried both Market and Broadway at around 9pm - 10pm both during the week and last Friday. I guess I'm going to early because I didn't see any action whatsoever. LE presence was at a minimum also.

OneEye
07-07-04, 22:38
Hey fish face, why dont you supply us with some details as to your past "mongering"....did you do alot of research before using that word? or did your pals at Vice teach it to ya. Maybee you and ED Rag should try at the beginning, the back of hustler magazine.

Mark User
07-10-04, 14:29
Hey, locals!

I am from NC, RTFF'd already, but don't see anything that would help me as I am stranded in the Netcong/Hackettstown area for a few weeks. Any help either telling me which towns described here are close, if any action is to be found, etc. I am a frequent poster in NC/SC/VA boards.

Thanks for what I did learn in the past postings, but I am hoping for any info for North North North New jersey.

Thanks!

Mark

Aegis911
07-11-04, 02:37
Mark User,

RTFF for info on AMP in Dover area. I think that's the closest one to where you will be. There is also lots of action in the Morristown, Parsippany area. Check out the ads in the Star Ledger.

Aegis911

Hue G. Rection
07-11-04, 18:16
Did the P-town stroll on Friday evening from about Midnight to 3:30 am. I have to ask...what's with all the TS action in P-town? As I cruised I saw these 2 pretty hot bsws walking from Eillison past the Walgreens and heading towards market. Couldn't tell at first if they were working or walking and at first thought walking. Since I was heading the opposite I figured I may catch up with them later. Saw a couple of 50 footers and the usual CH but not much going on. LE was hot and cold as if to make a presence in the area and then disappear. Several incidents going on during the stroll as multiple LE would fly by with lights flashing heading to disturbances all over town. Saw what looked like a cute wsw, reason I saw "what looked" is passed her several times - she was pretending to be on the phone, and when I made the final turn and went to pick her up- she was gone. I strolled the Ellison area for a bit to see if I could find her again but no dice.

I decided to head over to Market/Madison area and saw the 2 bsws again and they had managed to hook up with 2 hot lsw with smokin bodies. It looked like they were with their pimps. I circled the block several times as did others and none were getting picked up. I decided to wait for one to walk around to the side street and I pulled over. She asked what I was looking for she went down the menu - the voice was a little deep so I asked m,f,o? she/he replied other (TS). Damn! I asked if all were and he/she replied yes. No way I was going for that. I continued to stroll and saw one of the hot lsw that had just gotten dropped off up near the c-town and she was making the stroll back towards Madison when I swung around and found her crossing the street. She was wearing a black wrap shirt with an incredible set of titties sticking out - all natural D+, and a lime green skirt/wrap. She again asked what I was looking for and she read the menu. Again not the most female of voices but the body was too hot to be a guy. I asked just for precautions and it turns out another he/she. Even dropped trou to prove.

What is the deal? The hot ones are TS, the skanky ones are CH and heroin thin. P-town has gone WAY DOWN HILL. I also don't understand the appeal of a TS. Even with the smokin titties no way by johnson is banging an adams apple.

I headed back over to Rosa, Carroll, Ellison to see if I could find the wsw again and I did....dirty blonde hair with dark roots, wearing a black & Tan sun dress that just covered her ass. I passed her and headed around the block to make sure all was safe. As I came back around the block she was talking to a dude in a pick-up who pulled over. I passed and went around the block again but they were both gone, the girl and the truck so I assume she got in and serviced him. It was about 3:30 so I decided it was late enough and headed home. FYI I did see the blonde twitcher from my earlier posts but she looked a little out of it again and did not look healthy so I passed her up.

I will have to find new hunting grounds or take the action indoors. Can you still get a happy meal at Mickey D's?

Cowboy Fan
07-13-04, 08:19
Huge

Good report, but you've got bigger balls than all those TV's put together letting your car be seen for 3 plus hours doing the loop.

I go into p-town, check it out and go. one or two loops max.

J Burb
07-14-04, 17:46
"I also don't understand the appeal of a TS. Even with the smokin titties no way by johnson is banging an adams apple."

HueG,
It's my understanding that some men who knowingly seek trannies are actually bi-curious males who feel more comfortable exploring thier homosexual side with guys that look like women. Im sure for some of them its just a specific fetish, but for others its likely part of a self-denial about partaking in gay acts. Whatever the case may be, somebody is apparently paying these SW's. To each thier own.

J Burb

Hue G. Rection
07-14-04, 20:52
Thanks Burb,

The downside to the Trannys there is you think you found a hot one and it is hanging inches. Kinda sucks.

I stopped at Mickey D's for a happy meal on Monday about 7:30 and as I parked in the side lot and was walking in (it was drizzling outside) I saw this hot girl walking with her friend up the block with their umbrellas. The hot one and I made eye contact and I looked away and continued towards the street. I glanced over my shoulder and caught her glancing back as well and we both looked away. As I turned left to enter MD I looked back one last time and she looked back as well. I wonder if she was curious, or available - it all seemed kinda strange as my gut said go for it but my brain said "in this neighborhood - go inside" so the possible opportunity passed me by.

Inside MD was the usual, a few guys hanging around. The usual stable of girls working with all available but nothing really suited my taste. Thays was working and would have been nice but she was heading in the back with another monger and I really didn't feel like sloppy seconds (even though it may have been sloppy 32
s that day). Had a few drinks and headed home.

I think I may check out the Elizabeth scene or try to scoop something up at the Cave. Has anyone been to Caberet lately and checked out Sylvia - the hot italian young dancer that works there most nights? Worth a trip if you can get her for a drink. Also her friend Anna will give FS at the bar if you treat her right. She has nothing on top but a great ass. Probably mid twenties latino/caucasian mix. I am speaking from experience about her bar activities.

Night all.

Cowboy Fan
07-15-04, 07:25
I disagree, I think a big portion of the activities the tv's get are from drunk guy's or the 65 year old guy's we see driving around.

The drunk guy who comes out of the go go bar, who hobbies once every 6 months has no idea and just wants to blow a load.

but, what do i know.

Go Dallas

Travel Fool
07-15-04, 08:54
On the TS topic that is running here - my .02 cents. I am a straight man, VERY straight, and have never had any inclination to be with another dude. Ever. I was w/ a TS once (mongering) at an incall place that had both a real woman and a TS. She (he?) was a full-blown female and very attractive, very feminine - I tried it out of curiousity but I never really relaxed and not much happened. CBJ while she was topless. I wouldn't have anything to do w/ her 'unit' and I steered clear after that.

I think I did it to say that I did it - even though I really didn't DO anything.

Just wanted to add that to the conversation on the topic.

This is my first post here. I live right off of I-80 near Netcong and I have tried a few of the places in the area (AMP). For anyone coming to the area there is plenty of adverts in the Star Ledger or the other daily rags. One AMP on 206N is a decent shower and HJ place - nice girl runs it, about a 5-6 in looks. About .50 for 45 minutes or so.

J Burb
07-15-04, 21:02
Cowboy,
I was really refering more to the guys who KNOWINGLY seek TV's such as the TV's that advertise in the back of the Village Voice. I'd have to agree with you though about what typically happens on the street.

Travel Fool,
you are a couragous soul! I suppose "curious experimenters" could also be added to the list of possibilities. I would think if someone were able to relax and feel comfortable with the situation, a man might actually better know how to service another man (I frankly find many women in need of serious oral lessons). I dont think I'd ever be able to relax enough to fully enjoy the situation either though.

HueG,
One of the biggest parts of positively identifying a SW is all about locking in that solid eye contact. Its thier primary way of making thier availability known to you and is especially important if they're not dressed like a hoe or in a common SW zone. Think about it, most normal local female pedestrians have little or no reason to be concerned with passing traffic and If anything, will attempt to AVOID prolonged eye contact in order to not encourage harassment or be mistaken for a SW. Remember, over 70% of all communication is said to be non-verbal, so trust your gut next time. She likely knew exactly what you were going into MD's for and was just hoping to cut out the middle man if you were game. Also, I've noticed sometimes there are local girls who live in SW areas that are not really full fledged SW's out looking for tricks, yet they are well aware of what goes on around them and become occasional opprotunists when the situation is right. These are often your "gems" and tend to be nicer, cleaner women who wont take a ride from just anybody.

J Burb

J Burb
07-15-04, 23:15
now for something more interesting: i guess this small talk about p-town must have planted a subliminal seed in the back of my mind because when the light of morning dried up the selection in my current area of preference, it was off to "old reliable" for a long overdue run. never mongered much in p-town during the day and there certianly is'nt the same selection one would expect to find at night, but thats not to say my little trip didnt pay off.

at first i passed this girl up thinking she may have been ****, but after seeing her in random locations throughout the loop, i started to second guess my initial assessment and did a couple of drive bys to get a closer look. although her baby face looked a little silly with the cigarette hanging out of it, i knew she was likely at least 18 to have purchased the tobacco and have known many woc to keep thier babyface for years. turns out she was actally 29 (i checked) with an 11 year old kid at home and has probably been at this game for 10 years already. what reinforced her youthful look was that she couldnt have been more than 5 feet tall when she walked up to my window and said shes sometimes mistaken for as young as 14. (makes you wonder about the guys who pick her up on that assumption). i usually go for much taller thicker women, but something about this one was rather cute and appealing so after the age thing was settled, we agreed on .25 for 1/2 & 1/2 and i must say, this girls box was as tight as she looked. she also had a very pleasant personality to match. no rush, no bullshit, and she seemed to be a genuinely nice person. a refreshing change from some of the hardened junkie hoes you sometimes run across in p-town. hope to find her again.

J Burb
07-15-04, 23:24
Front side w/flash. (I really need to invest in a better camera)

Mark User
07-15-04, 23:34
A young (mid 20's) provider in Northern New Jersey (Washington/Hackettstown/Netcong) reading the board contacted me after my posting. She doesn't post, but does read. After exchanging a few PM's we met tonight and she was a fun time. She describes herself as "not thin" but she is not a BBW. Very cute, very GFE.

PM me and I'll be glad to give contact info to senior members or regular members who have provided quality information.

Mark

StealthMode
07-16-04, 13:27
Some interesting AMP action on the Sussex/Morris Cty border.

Found in the Daily Record. Been 4 times and only the first was a dissapointment.

PM me if your in the area.

P-town anytime I've driven by has been desolate except for CH's.

SM

Member #2989
07-17-04, 17:11
I been down market and broadway from main a few times now. Haven't seen any action on those main roads in the early even Friday or Saturday. Even when i get by the Rainbow Motel area I don't see any real SW action. Lot of vagrants and people wandering around but nothing that looks remotely like an SW. Am I missing the right side streets? Think I'm gonna try again tonight on my way to a few strip clubs and see if anything is out.

Peace all

J Burb
07-18-04, 13:57
Monger 13,
SW's in this area dont usually look obvious like the Hollywood hookers you see on TV. They generally just look like normal girls walking around trying to blend in. They're usually not overdressed and carry little or nothing at all with them, so thier behavour will be the primary give away. Look for girls who seem to be waiting for a ride (but not necissarly at busstops) and/or are preoccupied with the passing traffic. Many prefer to just stay on the move. Stare them down with intrest as you drive by. The ones that stare back, say hi, or give you a subltle wave or signal are usually SW's.

Bottom line: Your behavour counts as much as thiers does. Also, you need to be on the other end of Market BELOW Madison, not so much up by Main. Your location on Bway near the hotel was fine though. Any side street off Bway between White Castle and Madison Ave has potential for activity.

J Burb

Member #2989
07-18-04, 17:55
J Burb,

Thanks for the info. I did see one possible last night as I turned from Broadway onto Madison I saw possible SW in a mult colored bandanna and some tight jeans walking by and she looked as I passed. I circled back after going down 2 blocks to see if anything strange like LE was around but coast was clear. Apparently someone beat me to her though she was gone when I came back. Might try again tonight . I'm sure Sunday theres much less demand so hopefully I'll get a chance to find something decent. In this area I generally stick to the happy meal at MD or get some take out from a strip club.

J Burb
07-19-04, 20:12
"BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WHATCHA GONNA DO"

(I couldnt resist, sorry if you were expecting pussy).

Smoke & Mirrors
07-19-04, 20:29
That Oinker should get a fricken BRAKE LIGHT ticket. WTF!

AsianLvr
07-20-04, 21:08
That's got to be the best one yet Burb!

Cowboy Fan
07-21-04, 18:21
Jburb, that was awesome, funny as hell.

J Burb
07-22-04, 00:36
Went out again early AM recently but didnt see much activity so I hit the shitty section N of Bway. Mistake! The following is a reminder to everyone just how bad that section really is, day or night:

I was either on Fair or Hamilton st, I forget, but its all the same shit. I was suprised to see so much riff raff still out at that hour and you know most had to be really strung out by then from a long night of using and selling. About half way up the block they see my white ass coming in the daylight and start yelling out "yo yo yo!" which always gets the attention of every knucklehead on the block. This time though one stepped out in front of my car blocking the way and as I slowed down I was immediately surrounded by almost ten others desperately trying to push thier product. I motioned "NO", but they just kept coming as more of them blocked my way. I was finally able to carefully navigate my way around them but as I did one yelled out "What the fuck you doin here then!" while a woman on the other side of me punched my passenger window. I dont know if she punched it because she was part of the unruly crowd or because I was forced to drive too close to her. Either way, I stepped on it.

What a surrealistic scene! It was like "Escape From New York" meets Six Flags Wild Safari. I cant imagine these people are in that close of proximity and that fearce of compition with one another to not be killing eachother over petty sales (or maybe they are). The situation gave me more the impression of an organized drug gang which is even more dangerous. They certianly appeared to be working as one. Another few minutes there and I feel like I might have gotten jacked (and I normally feel safe in my car just about anywhere). So beware folks, LE isnt the only people you need to watch out for in Paterson.

On the lighter side, and for a change, I was suddenly in the mood for the white chick I passed up earlier in another part of town and headed back. She was young, well behaved, inexpensive, and had a nice pussy as you can see.

Wharf Rat
07-22-04, 09:04
J what the hell are you thinking?

Man I used to roll down there to drop off some guys that use to work with me. They used to specifically tell me to drop them off by broad. DO NOT GO DOWN BY GOVERNOR STREET. Now that Im thinking back, I recall one time some jackass from Elmwood Park went in there looking to score some ass and the dope dealers chucked a brick @ his car. Seriously its no joke down there. BEWARE

Rat

LongHare47
07-22-04, 17:59
I had to go to Clifton today so I figured that I"d try a sweep of Market st. Well the pickins weren't too good , I only saw 3 SW'S 2 bsw 1 wsw all fugley to the max. Needles to say I saved my money and went home. Maybe I'll ty tonight.

Hue G. Rection
07-23-04, 00:27
Burb,

I was cruising the area on Wed evening about 11:30PM - 2:00AM and didn't see a whole lot in the usual areas. I did do the stroll down to Fair, Hamilton, and beyond and I can tell you that LE was out in force with PCS everywhere. As I drove down the road (not sure name as we all know the route but not the streets) behind Walgreens and headed towards Fair, there were 5 unmarked LE cars chatting as if they were setting something up for the evening. I decided to take a break and pulled in to Macdonalds behind an LE cruiser to grab a quick bite.

Wouldn't it figure that LE wants parfaits and has to pull over to the side to wait for them. While waiting for my food another LE pulls in the wrong way at the drive through in front of me to chat with his buddy waiting for the parfaits. He held up the drive thru for 5 min until the lady from Macdonalds told him to hit the road as he was blocking traffic.

Anyway back to the report. I pulled out and made a right and went around the block. As I was turning back on to broadway I saw this young hot latina wearing blue jeans and a nice tight black top, walking down the block. She gave a glance so I thought she may be working. I was at the red light, she crossed the street and kept going. As I pulled away from the light this car with NY plates pulls in front of me and snags the girl right by KFC - Damn. Not 2 secs later LE pulls round me and heads after the car with NY plates. Guess there was a reason I didn't get her.

I cruised a little more but not much going on due to the enhanced LE presence. There was one wsw wearing a pink shirt and a backpack who got picked up by an suv in front of me. I have seen her before and she was looking a little tired. You can usually find her sitting on the side steps of the church on the corner of 18th and Broadway. She looks like she is working on school work while waiting for someone.

I will keep trying to find something to my liking so I can post more about experience then lack of.

Love the picks Burb - Hope to post a few myself.

Stu Nayhem
07-24-04, 18:15
Hi All,

I have a question regarding Paterson. I usually cruise Newark and Elizabeth but I have not been happy with the quality as of late. If anybody knows a good stroll from route 21 North that would be appreciated. I know that LE have set new rules but it seems from the posts that people are coming back. I really go for Latin women or big tits so if anybody is in the know please share. I just would like to get the stroll I will be able to run it from there. If you feel uneasy posting a PM will work. Thank You in Advance!

Stu

crazy
07-25-04, 20:35
Good evening, Gentlemen.

I've been mongering in CT for the past five years and will be moving back to the Paterson/Wayne/Totowa area soon. I've enjoyed the full service AMPs in Fairfield county, CT and wonder if there are any AMPs with full service in Pat/Wayne.

What can you advise a seasoned mongerer whose coming home after an 8 year hiatus from NJ?

Thanks for the info regarding the MP's. I'm strictly an MP monger. The SW scene is still too scary for me.

Happy Hunting.

Nik98
08-02-04, 14:43
I travel to NJ for business occasionally and failed to report on Patterson, the last time I was there. I have to say I was disappointed although it was a weekday, so maybe that's it. Saw a couple of strung out, 2-5 on a SW scale and a lot of LE presence. I was there for about 1 hour, midnight to 1am.

I plan on being there again this week and next. RTFF and I have a few questions. Patterson seems to be too scary and I don't want to get my car impounded. I have only been to a MP once so not experienced with that. Some people have mentioned Mickey D's. Is that a MCDonald's in Patterson or another name for a place (speaking in codes I guess)? Where is it located (cross streets or address as I don't know my way there)?

How much do AMPs cost including entrey fee/tips etc. Someone recommended Star Ledger, any provider in particular?

For SW, is Patterson the best place or is there anything around Netcong, Parsippany etc.?

Thanks everyone.

J Burb
08-03-04, 13:59
Nik98,
Mickey Dees is a go go bar. All general info and a map link for it can be found at stripclublist.com. Got to get there early though, the place closes well before midnight but $20 to the bar for v.i.p. and $30-$50 to the dancer gets you anything you want. I recommend going after 6pm for more "hands on" fun at the bar because the owners wife usually stays till then and little goes on in her presence.

J Burb

Member #2989
08-03-04, 18:41
Checked out Broadway on Friday and Saturday shortly before midnight. Nearly no LE presence. Too bad about the same for the sw's. Went for a happy meal Monday.

Nik98 they are closed on Sundays. Mondays through Wednesday from around 4-9pm and Thursday-Saturday from around 4 to 10 or 11pm. I suggest going after 7pm especially from Monday through Wednesday as its dead in their and youll have pick of whatever you want REAL easy. Girls are a LOT easier by then because either theyve been fed a bunch of drinks by other mongers or their bored out of their minds waiting for someone to show interest in them. Word of advise if youve never been there. Show them your not LE through your actions on some or at least one of the girls in front of the people at the bar. This will let them know your cool otherwise you might not get any VIP. Also park in their lot but avoid the people outside on your way in. When you leave there may be 1 or 2 guys out their watching cars. I usually throw them like 2 bucks so they look out for my car as I do go there from time to time so they will recognize you.

Hope this helps.

Nik98
08-04-04, 03:06
Thanks JBurb and Monger. I was reading some reports on the website you recommended. Is there a cover to get in? Do they charge per dance (says $20 and up) or does $30-50 (plus $20 for VIP) get you access to the room for very high mileage? Just so I don't get ripped off.

Is it in a decent neighborhood or should I duck as I walk in and out?

Baal Peor
08-05-04, 01:05
Hi,

Long time lurker first time posting.

Went to Mickey Dee's last week (Monday or Tuesday). The place was empty 4 dancers and two customers - a good ratio. It was my third time there but first time to the VIP room. Went with a tall brazillian who must have been a model in her twentys, she must be 40 something by now but holding up well. Paid the standard fee to the bar and 3 for her.

Left with a good CBJ and a smile.

Thanks to all who posted about Mickey Dees, its so much better going into a situation knowing what to expect.

Baal Peor

Hue G. Rection
08-05-04, 11:19
Nik98 -

As for Mickey Dee's, it sounds nicer than it is. The VIP is not what you would consider a VIP room, it is essentially the broom closed that has a couch in it. The $20 to the house is to look the other way, the $30-$50 to the girls is standard for very high milage. Don't let them try to drive the prices up as most of them aren't worth the $50. It is not the lap/couch/vip dances that you are used to in the better clubs. This is strictly a dive with an extended menu.

The area is seedy but if you park in their lot on the side and tip the guy watching the cars a few bucks you should be fine. I frequent the place and I am a 5'9" 185lb white guy and have never had any issues.

Have fun and post back to your escapades.

By the way, the blonde with the chest scar is back from vacation. She does have an amazing ass. Enjoy.

Yello Tail
08-05-04, 17:27
Be careful at the AMP's

Here the Lisbon Falls news article from a Portland, Maine paper.

LISBON FALLS - A Korean woman faces charges of interstate prostitution following a raid on her Lisbon Falls massage parlor, and investigators say she has information about a prostitution and smuggling ring in New Jersey involving illegal immigrants.

Doo Ri Kim, 39, is being held in the Cumberland County Jail without bail after being indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges of interstate travel to facilitate prostitution and to distribute the proceeds of prostitution.

The case comes just weeks after a similar operation was broken up in Essex Junction, Vt. Authorities there said illegal immigrants from Asia were working as prostitutes and were not permitted to leave the business.

Court papers in that case made reference to ongoing and related investigations in Maine, New York and New Jersey, but the case against Kim did not refer to the Vermont operation.

Kim has not been accused of forcing the women in Lisbon Falls to work as prostitutes, although the agents did question one of the women about the freedom of the workers there.

"When asked if she could come and go as she pleased, Witness 1 became very nervous and said that the girls' movements were somewhat restricted," the complaint says, though the woman would not elaborate. The woman did say they were prohibited from using the telephone.

But the manager of a Subway restaurant next to the now-shuttered business said Wednesday that the women who worked at the parlor had at least some freedom. She said they occasionally stopped in for sandwiches or walked down the road to a nearby McDonald's.

Nissa Spaulding said she had suspicions about the Asia Acupressure Therapy Center, and was fairly sure the women lived there. She said the women spoke poor English and tended to order by pointing.

Lisbon police and agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided the parlor on June 8 and found two naked women with two clients. The two women are being processed for deportation. A third woman, who worked as a cleaning person, was found sleeping in a small massage room used as a bedroom. She also faces deportation.

The women told the agents that they were already in the country illegally when they learned about the Lisbon jobs from friends or in newspaper ads.

One of them, a 34-year old woman, said that she paid a man $1,500 in Korea to be brought to this country illegally in 2000, and that she was smuggled into the country from Canada through the border with Washington.

The women said they paid $40 to $50 a day in rent, and the only money they earned was in tips from the clients they served. They said they worked five to six days a week, and saw four to five clients a day.

Kim, they said, was paid $60 by each client. The U.S. Attorney's Office says that between January and her arrest in June, Kim traveled to New York to deliver the business' proceeds to the owner. The indictment and complaint do not name the business owner, and that person has not been charged, Assistant U.S. Attorney Donald Clark said.

Kim said she had been in the country since 1998 and had overstayed her visa, according to court papers. She was arrested in 2002 on prostitution charges in a New Jersey brothel, a business now under investigation in connection with smuggling and prostitution involving illegal immigrants.

Clark said that once the case against her in Maine is completed, Kim will be able to provide whatever information she has to assist the New Jersey investigation.

Prostitution in Maine typically results in a state charge and does not rise to the level of a federal indictment. Immigration violations are usually handled by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Clark would not explain why the U.S. Attorney's Office sought an indictment against Kim.

"We prosecute those cases where we think there is a compelling federal interest," he said. "Sometimes that's not always obvious on the face of any given case. As I said, the investigation is ongoing."

Lisbon Detective Bill Tapley, who investigated the case with Detective Bryan Doyle, said illegal immigrants involved in prostitution can become indebted to those who brought them to the country or employ them, making it hard for them to leave their situation.

"They're held against their will, not physically, but financially," he said.

Tapley said they were alerted to the business by South Portland authorities. Last September, South Portland police shut down the Asian Therapy Center because it violated local ordinances requiring massage therapists to be licensed.

Federal officials took four women into custody on immigration violations at that time.

During that operation, police found information that suggested the business was linked to one in Lisbon, Tapley said.
The massage parlor shared a tidy wooden building with the Subway store, Huston Bros. Building Contractors and the Fast Flight Indoor Archery Range and Pro Shop.

At the Subway and the archery range, people said there had been odd goings-on at Asia Acupressure.

The posted hours were 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., Spaulding said, but the women who worked there tended to be there early in the morning.

"We had suspicions," she said, "but nothing we could prove.
She said the place had two showers and a laundry room. "I'm like, 'Wow! That's a lot of stuff for an acupressure place.' "
She said the place was frequented by "a lot of older gentlemen in business suits."

At the archery center, Rob Russell noted that Asia Acupressure "had unusual hours. A lot of traffic up there . . . I always thought it was kind of weird," he said.

The building that housed Asia Acupressure is on Lisbon Falls' main road, near Lisbon High School.

Member #2989
08-05-04, 18:22
The blonde with the chest scar has a pretty rank smelling box man.Nice body but once them juices start flowing down there man does she smell rancid! Had her once and almost gagged! I steer clear of her now.

Nik98
08-06-04, 01:45
Hue,

Everyone, after all this I couldn't get around to it because I was too far from Paterson and actually in Newark. Only had an hour to get out and do anything because got off work too late. Semi ok action on Broad street there (and side streets). Good place to find broads, although 1-4 on the SW scale. A lot looked like women but I seriously question if they were. Too dark to take a chance with anyone. So, sadly, I have nothing to report and I leave tomorrow afternoon. However, I hope to be back soon in NJ.

Thanks,

Nik

Member #2989
08-07-04, 20:08
Nik98,

Better luck next time.On another note last night I checked a private party which was kinda interesting. I been getting invitations for weeks to this venue but hadn't had the right timing to catch it ever before. Anyhow the description was $50 entry fee to cover beer / bood / soda / lapdance entertainment etc. I confirmed several times both via email and over the phone ( they seemed a little paranoid but I found out later they were actually just VERY disorganized). Got directions to a hotel where it was being held starting at 8pm supposedly. Showed up and called in as instructed to and was told someone would be downstairs to let me in shortly they were still setting up. So I waited about 20 minutes wondering if this was ever going to happen. A bunch of other people started showing up and hanging out in the same general area as me giving away that they were there for the same reason as me. Anyhow apparently they booked the room early and went out for quite a while cause the guy finally showed up and let us all in carrying some beer. The food/beverages turned into 2 cases of beer (1 coors light and 1 corona) . There was no fridge in the room so they werent lasting cold very long. There was no music except for those cheap radios they have in some rooms by night stand. After about 9 or 10 people show up and about 5 girls we are all there we got given our rates/ instructions to just choose and use either adjoining room or their other room about a 10 minute trek through the hotel up 1 floor and over to the far other side. As far as in room entertainment there wasn' much going on except for complaining there was no hard liquor. There was some hot females there but without the hard liquor they wanted they never loosened up to really give us any show. They just wanted all privat sessions at 50/15 or 100/30. Couple good choices for females 1 hot white girl with a monster rack and a small lower body. 2 hot black girls and 1 was a girl who made some porn videos(I looked her up even today and it was her on a pretty big label with about 5 titles).One nasty spanish girl about a 2.One cuban girl about a 5. Nobody payed any attention to the Cuban and Spanish girls so they left shortly (we were told they had an emergency but more girls would be coming but none ever did show up). The action seemed to be pretty manual. Only one of the girls seemed to be really into it from what everyone was sying. I had the white girl with the huge rack and the nice body and she was hot but performace was nothing spectacular. Anyhow seems like these type parties are a good idea and Ill prolly got back to this groups venue again sometime (Ill be MUCH more prepared this time though with the hard liquor!). I been looking at all the ones in NY but thats quite a distance to travel. If anyone knows of any other events like this in the area (This one was about 10 minutes outside of Paterson) share the wealth please via PM!

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it very difficult to read a report that is written as one long block of text. It's kind of like trying to eat an entire steak in one bite.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key every few sentences while you're writing, and thus break your report into smaller paragraphs, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

StealthMode
08-08-04, 00:55
You guys cost me a good catch !

But it's all good.

Cruised Paterson different locations from 9:15 to 11 on 8/7.

Finally found something to my liking. Kinda chunky but cute LSW that I've never seen nor did she appear to be a working girl but I did get what looked like a look. Did a loop around got another look but also saw a white Expedition with tinted windows appear to loop. Seeing that I took caution. I made a different loop. This time I see the Expedition turn the corner. I no longer see the LSW. I follow the Expedition.

I finally see what appears to be her silouette in the passenger seat. I followed for a bit. I've done this before and then followed back all from a distance and then picked the girl up also having confidence she's not a cop.

Took 80 down to the Saddle Brook area. They made a turn into a residential area. I looped and caught them cruising up the street but by the time I made it to that intersection I lost them. Didn't see them parked in a street or a driveway. (Once followed one into clifton who appeared to use a garage/apt and took so long I couldn't wait more.) I was already running late beyond the point of submission for my return drive so I bailed and went home.

Otherwise saw the usual crack-hoes. I saw one B girl who wasn't very attractive walking towards Pathmark. She gave me big look when I looped around and into the parking lot but she wasn't attractive enough and if I picked one up there, I'd negotiate in pathmark, I've seen unmarked Leo in that parking lot. That is also good to know seeing I've used that as my spot before.

Take care out there,

SM

StealthMode
08-09-04, 03:11
Forgot to explain why you guys 'cost' me the catch.

The posts about the white Expeditions made me overly cautious.
Which is better than snagged.

I found a nicer lsw in Waterbury, CT anyways on business so I was happy a couple days later.

Verraco
08-11-04, 07:51
I went to Mikey Dees' last night... since I was going from Newark, and was unfamiliar with the heighborhood, it took me a while to get there.

When I finally arrived there at 10:30PM, I noticed the old man that takes care of the cars, I aproached him to see if he would look after mine, but he told me that the place was closed.

he then tried to explain to me how to get to 5thAvenue, which he explained was a bigger strip club. his explanation didn't make any sence to me, since I'm not familiar to the neighborhood, so I decided to leave.

I was also aproached by a pimp with two sw, in a nearby parking lot, one was white or maybe brazilian with light skin; the other was a bsw... the girls looked prety ragetty 2-3 so I kept on and ended up going home after finding no action at the Hunts Point Meat market.